[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: epic pvp gameplay.webm (3.85 MB, 618x350)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB WEBM
>Latest patch
https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/news/elden-ring-patch-notes-version-1132

>Main information document
https://rentry.org/erpasta

>Character planners
https://eip.gg/elden-ring/build-planner/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Op36P7gdVMkPzFQX6OsjZcfyUjdGOj7Cjk9qFAVj-U/edit

>Interactive map
https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between

>Group password
erg

>Touch Bloodstain:
>>489640410
>>
File: 1702005001213574.png (106 KB, 297x292)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
Why do ancient dragons piss people off so much? Just run to their feet and they can't do anything. You don't even have to move for the big glaive attack if you do this.
>>
File: nigga.png (814 KB, 1063x1025)
814 KB
814 KB PNG
Dark future, of this general, I see.
Ketamine, you fucks, you owe me.
https://files.catbox.moe/0355hy.mp4
>>
File: 1720659233083015.jpg (1.45 MB, 1906x2290)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
Mashup of a Dark Souls 2 and ER set. Say what you will about DaS2, but it had some pretty cool looking armor.
>>
>>489691703
>Only 35 ARC
There's your problem. You need 45 ARC ASAP with the DCS, followed by 30 FTH ASAP. It ain't gonna do shit at 35 ARC.
>>
>>489693451
yes. if you hug their feet, they're easy. if you suck at knowing their telegraphed aoe moves that can hit you, you can just put on the appropriate +2/+3 talismans and then heal immediately afterwards.

there's no midir type of fight in elden ring where it's better the hug the head.
>>
>>489693714
Put vendricks crown into elden ring
>>
>>489693451
Only one is genuinely worth getting upset about, Sennesax, because he's in a pool of fucking water. Meaning if you hug his feet the lightning still fucks you.
>>
>>489693456
lol deleted
>>
File: malenia4.jpg (2.01 MB, 1563x2500)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB JPG
Malenia.
>>
>>489693456
lol
>>
>>489694192
good art
>>
>>489694192
Consider that she has the biggest hips of any ER girl.
>>
>>489693714
I really wish we had more armor customization.
>>
I want to rape messmer and force him to be a father
>>
File: 3.jpg (151 KB, 1009x1463)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>489694192
Exceptionally well thought out post, anonymous. It's really hard for me to put into words just how much I enjoy the twins/Haligtree concept on an aesthetic and narrative level, which is really weird because personally I think I'd be more likely to throw my lot in with Radahn, but he's just not as interesting.
>>
so uh, why did they teleport us to the tower after burning the seal? were there people out there who really didn't know where to go?
>>
>>489694857
>but he's just not as interesting.
Yes, but Rada horse gravity magic strong!
>>
File: 1699789598945109.gif (2.96 MB, 280x154)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB GIF
>try my first build again with the new dlc stuff, BHS Heavy Greatsword
>two-handed talisman + retaliatory crossed tree make my pokes deal 1000+ damage
>>
File: images (5) (13).jpg (46 KB, 466x659)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>489693279
What's the point of INT, I'm just using it to then fight at melee with my weapons. I guess it does make PvE quicker since I can snipe low hp enemies with spells but even as melee I'd be able to do the same with a bow probably.

I'm annoyed faith got the shape-shifting spells, using dragon and beast modes to attack seems more of an Int thing and would have been nice for a proper Battlemage build. I guess the Carian spells are meant to be a battlemage? If I'm at melee range I don't think those spells are better than just quickly swinging my weapon.
I just wish From had created a better gameplay flow for mages who don't want to nuke things with blue beams. Maybe a spell to replace the dodge button for something else like a deflecting forcefield idk, or combos if you chain certain spells.
>>
Malenia was in love with miquella
Miquella was in love with radahn
Radahn was in love with malenia
>>
File: GUjM5qfbMAAFv09.jpg (106 KB, 820x1110)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>489694653
You have to beat him first
>>
File: Altus_Lannseax.jpg (330 KB, 1920x1080)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>489694385
???????????
>>
>>489695480
fuck off namefag
>>
>>489695464
DLC's story may have been a mess but it's been doing gangbusters for the old weapons with the talismans and ashes. KGS with two handed talisman and flame spear for example is a warcrime and a half.
>>
File: 16506853172221.jpg (1.66 MB, 2033x3459)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>489695540
You know their tragedy is so good because it would work just as well as a romantic comedy.
>>
>>489693507
Absolute kino
>>
>>489694501
blame fromsoft. If all you care about is mathematical damage output then strength is the best choice for 70% of weapons in the game. They intentionally made the majority of weapons have ambiguous C/C scaling so that you can run them with either dex, quality, or strength, and so weapons like great katanas that are primarily used two handed are always best on strength.
>>
>>489694653
He is absolutely not ready for that kind of responsibility.
>>
>NG+5
>Fight Hoarah Loux
>70% damage negation buffed up
>He fucking one shots me with one of his AOEs I try to trade with
Holy fuck.
>>
File: images (5) (17).jpg (33 KB, 659x466)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>489694623
I'll go ahead and say most armor SUCKS. I'm glad I found a black cape early on. It's way too realistic and boring, at least up to Liurna (currently in the middle of Raya academia to end the region) it's just medieval armor mostly about the different armies and that's it. Some rags too. I don't give much of a crap about Radah, Godrick, or Raya Lucaria soldiers but that's most of the armor and I suspect it'll keep happening in the following regions.

Meanwhile on Dark Souls 2 I struggle to decide what to wear because all the designs are so fucking cool.

Pic related is one of the very first armors you can get in DS2, just a tunic from hollow images, yet it mogs 90% of what I've seen in 52 hours of Elden Ring. If I had that set I'd probably be using it just to stop looking like another knight. And the knight set sucks in ER.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cVk3TDS_gw0
>>
>>489696092
Fuck of namefag
>>488746132
>>
>>489696418
no u
>>
>>489696092
what kind of disgusting cesspool produces a creature with such a vile name
>>
>>489696696
Apparently, Dark Souls 2.
>>
>>489695817
Being a father fixes mommy issues. He should have sex with rennala already maybe marry her. She probably has a cool sword to give him
>>
>>489696035
Post stats and equipment. If you wear a dress and have less than 60 vig, you shouldnt be suprised to be oneshot.
>>
>>489693736
nigga if you require 75 levels worth of stats for your build to finally feel "good" then its that good of a build to play with to begin wtih
INT feels great as soon as you start and it feels "finished" as soon as you hit Liurna; you have all your tools, but you can continue to slowly upgrade for better versions along the way.
FTH feels great to play as soon as you start, and while it takes it a bit more than INT to feel finished, it never feels lacking in any way, particually because your buffs just make up for anything you might be lacking.

This dragon comunion run has felt mediocre all the way through; it's fine, its functional but it's nothing even close to impressive.
Nuking a room with a dragon breath is nice, except it always eats up an entire FP bar (as opposed to just catching Canon of Haima once).
Every situation where I cast Dragonmaw I feel like I could've just casted Catch Flame or Slicer 2 or 3 times and do as much if not more damage. The stance damage is great and all but this shit is not the only way to do stance damage.
Maybe it feels great at 150 but by then the game is practically over and I just spent 20-30 hours playing something that felt mediocre.
>>
>>489696797
>Worst game FROM ever shat out
Yeah that tracks.
>>
>>489696092
The weapons suck too, all these katanafag devs care about is making sure they can self-insert while STR gets hideous shit like the ruins greatsword. There are some gems like Rogier's rapier or the Hoslow armor, if designs have to be overwrought they should at least be fancy.
>>
>>489696807
I have 60 VIG and my equipment doesn't matter because I already told you I'm at 70% damage negation buffed. Learn to read bro.
>>489696814
>All this cope because you didn't prioritize getting 45 ARC and grabbed a bunch of other useless shit instead
Lol
>>
>>489696872
Oh right, I chose the Rogiers rapier just because of how nice it looks. Another one might do more dps but I'm fine with it
>>
>>489696935
>my equipment doesn't matter because I already told you I'm at 70% damage negation buffed
maybe if you weren't wearing a dress you coulda hit 85% negation and survived, ever think of that?
>>
>>489697095
I'm not wearing a dress, I'm wearing medium armor my man.
>>
>>489696935
Your talismans fucking matter brainlet.
>>
>>489697124
>medium armor
might as well be a dress if you're trying to facetank hoarah loux retard
>>
>>489697151
>Your talismans fucking matter
I had the dragoncrest greatshield on and nothing that lowers my defenses. The fuck are you talking about? It's NG+5, I'm just surprised he hit that hard on that AOE, why are you so upset? I've already beaten him again and I'm about to start NG+6.
>>489697238
Oh please. It was hardly an issue. I got him the second try.
>>
>>489697279
>It was hardly an issue. I got him the second try.
then fuck off?
>>
>>489696935
Ah, you're a retard, never mind
>>
This DLC is so bad that even though it's the most hyped shit in years it still only has a 61% fan rating on steam. It's impressive how badly they fucked this up. Maybe, just maybe, if the fans can bring that rating down below 50% they might do something to fix it.

I mean, it's done and over and always going to be terrible but holy shit. You'd think the company wouldn't wanted to be associated with such a low rated product for one of their biggest IP's. Also the difference between fan reviews and professional reviews is CRAZY. 9/10 from game journalists, 6/10 from the fans that bought and played the game. Like. The fuck.
>>
>>489697345
I don't recall ever complaining or asking for help. Why are you so upset?
>>
File: 1721160426035519.jpg (458 KB, 1718x2048)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
>>489696804
He would rather sulk for another hundred years in his designated brooding chamber than place one kiss on these lips. If that doesn't tell you he's a lost cause I don't know what will. Dying is the only thing that causes him to finally realize he may have gone too far, in a few places.
>>
>>489697380
95% of the negative steam reviews are from shitters saying it's too hard. Fuck off. Lol
>>
>>489690473
He wasn't gone though, he was at the aftermath of Caelid
>>
>>489693714
Is this a DLC armor?
>>
File: Heide Knight.png (197 KB, 500x317)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>489693714
>>
>>489697369
Here dipshit I fixed your garbage build for you. Enjoy actually doing damage now.
>>
>>489697484
lol no. even the japs and the chicks know the game is shit. I get it though, you're one of those 'waaaaah my game has bad reviews because they're shitters' freaks. Trust me, you cute little cum rag, you're not better at games then the asians. They have like, a genetic advantage.

>game gets bad reviews cus its bad
>"b-b-b-b-b-but its cus people are bad at games!"

just fucking lmao. If it were any other game you'd know it's true but these Fromsoft zombies are fucking brain washed or something.
>>
>>489697380
Journos all used summons and blasphemous blade, adding summons to the game was a mistake.
>>
>be Messmer
>be responsible for much good content in the DLC
>be Miquella/Radahn
>so much shit in the DLC is your fault
>even Gaius is Radahn's fault
I kneel before Messmer.
>>
>>489697764
Dude all you have to do is browse the negative reviews to see I'm right. Almost all of them are complaining about the difficulty. Not sure why you're pretending otherwise.
>>
what's a decent spirit summon to use for the golden hippo, latenna isn't exactly ideal here and i don't have tiche but from what i've read, tiche isn't doing much on hippo except dying immediately anyways
>>
>>489697856
Mimic, same as literally every other boss if you're playing a decent build. If your mimic isn't the most OP summon in the entire game it's because you gave it a shit build to work with. Also protip, put raw meet dumplings, blessing of marika, and gourmet scorpion stew on your item bar if you have them. Your mimic will use them to heal itself (at shit moments usually, but still).
>>
>>489697824
lollllllllllllll. 61% and getting lower every day. But hey, pretend it doesn't mean anything. I just like having a number to point to to show how shit the DLC is.

Reminder - base Elden Ring is sitting at around the high 90%'s and was also a damn hard game. Malenia is still one of the best boss fights out there. Fromsoft has taught us that if it's well made the game can be super hard and still be highly rated.
>>
>>489698113
Dude just go back to /v/.
>Elden Ring is sitting at around the high 90%'s and was also a damn hard game
The DLC is much harder. Most of the remembrance bosses are far harder than Malenia and the DLC trash mobs are all WAY harder than the ones you see in the base game.
>>
>>489698113
im convinced most of the bad reviews are because of fagdahn, sote is the kevin of fromsoft dlcs
>>
>>489698113
He's right though? Check the reviews, most of them are saying the DLC sucks because it's too hard and everything one shots them. This is partially because of skibidi fragments, which would be a genuine criticism if the reviews were complaining about having to get them, but they don't seem to connect that lack of fragments is why they're dying so easily. They're idiots and that makes their reviews meaningless.
>>
>>489697978
mimic isn't gonna help much if it's level 30 with a +5 weapon.
>>
>>489698224
LOL the cope. u so mad bro. Also the DLC really isn't harder if you collect those skibidi seeds. The insane damage and being one tapped by shit is the only thing that makes it 'harder'. Well, that and the invisible hit boxes. Those are really bad when you see them in action. Espes compared to how good From normally is with that shit.

The formula is the same. Dodge attack chains, attack, dodge attack chains. I mean, it's a hard game but I beat it. Literal children have beat it. This isn't some impressive feat, it's a game, you're supposed to beat it eventually.
>>
>New Game
>CE in all the DLC weapons and spells I plan on using
>Rush to get the Smithing Stone Bell Bearings
>Turn on Taunter's tongue
Time for fun
>>
>>489698703
Why tf are you doing golden hippo at that RL? If you're asking which summon cheeses it best it clearly isn't for a challenge run.
>>489698709
>LOL the cope. u so mad bro.
Yikes.
>Also the DLC really isn't harder if you collect those skibidi seeds.
Yes and all the reviewers shitting on the game don't gather them.
>>
>>489698751
why not just ce the smithing stones?
>>
>>489698821
>Why tf are you doing golden hippo at that RL?
getting stuff for a low level invader. i've already killed rellana, dancing dragon and bayle.
>>
>>489698387
the cope lmao. wonder if you faggots can keep this shit up if it ever goes below 50.

Reminder - Elden Ring was a really hard game and has higher then a 92% on Steam. Fromsoft is known for their difficult games and it's a big selling point for them. People are mad about invisible hit boxes, bad mechanics, a bad story, blinding particle effects that make it hard to see the screen and all manner of things. This new cope of "Hard game so people hate it" is some of the dumbest shit ever. It being harder would get it higher reviews, not lower.

The DLC being bad is what gives it bad reviews. Shocking, I know.

>Morons: The DLC is too hard for shitters.
>Chads: Elden Ring was hard you fucking moron and people love it.
>Morons: b-b-b-b--b-b-but that doesn't cooount!
>>
>>489698963
What stuff? You know the hippo can be skipped right?
>>
>>489698963
Why are there so many wdc's in erg?
>>
>>489698906
Autism where I have to get their bells before I CE them to 999. Same reason I always kill Greyoll for min reqs so I don't just CE in the souls.
>>
>>489699012
i dunno, just stuff. i primarily just want the skadutree fragments so i can get to the final area and try to farm the armors from the divine knight fuckers
>>
>>489699005
SOTE is harder than ER by a significant margin. A lot of normies use cheese builds for the base game too, cheese builds that are filtered by major DLC bosses due to their massive health pools and high aggression. A cheese build my friend used for Malenia and every other base game boss for example doesn't work on a SINGLE DLC boss and he thinks the DLC is shit because of it.
>>
What is THE build for learning bosses and interacting with as many game mechanics as possible (except for summoning and pew pew magic bullshit)?
>>
>>489699127
why do you have autism for that but not autism for weapons
>>
>>489698821
The seeds are indeed a pretty shit mechanic that really should have been thought out more before release, yes. I think anyone with basic knowledge of game design can understand why adding a second leveling mechanic that forces you to explore rather empty parts of the map to not get one shot by bosses would be a stupid idea.

Most common stuff I've read is making it so they're marked on the map or treated it like Golden Seeds where there are just extra, so you're rewarded more for exploring where you want to explore. Maybe both.

Either way it's a pretty crap mechanic and one of the many, many reasons the DLC is so lowly rated.
>>
>>489699137
Then just skip the hippo. You can get to the keep proper from the backdoor. Look up a YouTube video on it.
>>
>>489699145
Nah, cheese builds work fine. You just don't have the option to use as many if that's the route you wanna go down. Bosses switch targets during attack chains which just doesn't happen as much during base Elden Ring.

Tell your buddy that the DLC just forces him to use different cheese. It sucks, but that's just how it is. The cheese that does exist is fucking insane though, for what it matters.
>>
>>489699240
i've already gone through the back section and everything, but from what i've roughly estimated, i need about one more skadutree level to survive a hit from gaius, and the only 2 i haven't been able to get without going into abyssal woods is from golden hippo.
>>
>>489699202
The seeds are a shit mechanic, yes. This I agree with. My issue is the VAST majority of the posts complaining about the difficulty don't mention the seeds at all. If I saw a post complaining about the seeds, I'd see that as valid criticism. If however I see a review that says "I die in one hit to everything 0/10 shit game", that's a bad review. The game has a system to prevent that. If you want to criticize said system, go for it, I hate it too. But to instead ignore it and decry the game for being too difficult? That just shows the reviewer has a room temperature IQ and their review should be ignored.
>>
>>489699198
I'm too lazy to learn Metyr's fight or wait until Queelign dies or any of the other ones locked behind DLC bosses and questlines
>>
>>489699306
Oh I don't even care, I don't cheese. He complained and my response was just "that sucks bro, I had fun" and I moved on with my day. If he wants to stop there, that's on him. We aren't on the same platform so it isn't like I did multiplayer with him or anything, him dropping the game is meaningless to me.
>>489699331
Then go to the abyssal woods, you'll have a much easier go than the hippo. That fucker is brutal for a super low RL character like yourself.
>>
>>489699368
Yes, we both agree the DLC has shit mechanics. I don't get this ego crap. You're not smarter then anyone and people don't need to give an in depth mechanical run down when they post a negative review. "I don't like it" is fine enough. Like holy shit dude, kill yourself because someone like you just makes the world worse.

Or, you know, learn to stop thinking your better then people. And stop defending a game with 61% on steam lmao. It's just such a terrible fucking DLC lmao.
>>
>>489699520
You are a bad friend and I wish that you would lose all the people dumb enough to hang out with you. Helping someone you like with a game is the most basic human shit a person can do. The fuck is wrong with you lol.

Either way I'd suggest the thorn staff, a thrusting shield, or the lightning bottle if your friend wants some real good cheese. But I'm a better person then you who actually wants people to have fun with the games they play. you freaky little subhuman.
>>
>>489699678
If the reviews were all genuine intelligent criticism, I'd agree you have a point, but when 90% of them are "wahhh game too hard" when the game has a system to make it easier and they are completely ignoring that I really can't be fucked to care about them. Sorry, I enjoyed it and I don't care what idiots think. Simple as.
>>
>>489699861
A system that you admit is garbage. Use your brain here buddy. Also, I bet plenty of other people hate the seed system too. It takes multiple points of failure for a game to hit 61% on steam. Like, it's impressively bad.

Remember: Elden Ring was really hard for shitters and has a higher then 90% on steam. Cus difficulty just gives a game a higher rating. Being poorly made gives it a lower rating. It's how things work.
>>
I can tell the reddit spacing posts are the same guy and equally cringe. So he is wrong on all accounts.
>>
>>489697598
This set was just perfection
>>
>>489699830
He didn't ask for help and if I offered it he'd get upset. He didn't even consider his method of playing the game cheese (and no I never told him it was cheese either). He's a cocky competitive bastard who considers everything we both engage in to be a competition even when it's just a casual game and if I try to offer him any sort of unsolicited advice he gets pissy with me, so I've learned to just let it roll. I'm surprised he has any friends, honestly. You don't know me or him, stop pretending otherwise. You're just embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>489693507
This post contains win
>>
>>489700020
You are being replaced by us. Accept it.
>>
>>489699172
Medium shield with no skill + straight sword with square off.
Buckler + Misericorde in the second slots.
>>
>>489700003
it wasn't hard for shitters to use spirits, phantoms and broken L2 spam. that doesn't work as well in the dlc, unless they get skubs. you can see yourself that all the reviews bitch about difficulty, not whatever you mean by "poor design."
>>
>>489700056
I honestly feel bad for you and the people you hang out with. That doesn't sound like a friend, it just sounds like you're used to being abused. Like, you honestly don't seem to understand how fucking sad the shit you're saying is. Get upset that you're talking about the game and the cheese stuff in it? What the fuck is wrong with you people. You're judging your friend for using cheese and don't even TALK ABOUT THE GAME?

I don't get it and this all seems very sad to me. Either way I just know that blaming the bad reviews on "normies and shitters" is the dumbest shit in the world when the base game is damn hard and has a higher then 90% on Steam. This is objective fact.
>>
>>489699830
>Be this dramatic over a nothing fucking burger

Very woman of you, anon
>>
>>489700003
>A system that you admit is garbage.
It is garbage but I still enjoyed the DLC in spite of it. Again, the DLC is harder than the base game. Even if you get all the fragments this remains true. A lot of the shit normies rely on for the base game doesn't carry you through the DLC.
>>
>>489700307
The dude has shit friends and can't talk about the game without his friend getting mad. He's also talking about how he's better then his friend for 'not using cheese". That's fucking funny with how sad it is and you god damn know it.
>>
>>489700126
>Buckler + Misericorde in the second slots.
You misspelled "Any shield with Carian Retaliation" there, buddy.

>>489700321
>the DLC is harder than the base game
It's the exact same game, but bosses have more HP and damage. You are supposed to have high HP and decent damage negation with normal damage, and learn the game. Instead you stack 15 damage buffs and get mad when you can't out trade the boss.
>>
>>489700321
This is so wrong that it honestly hurts. Like I beat the DLC and have no idea wtf you're on about. If anything the base game is harder because when you start it you're not used to any of the mechanics. Unless you played a lot of soul games I guess.

I blame the lack of build diversity, the poorly designed seed system, the invisible hit boxes, the screen getting so covered in effects that you can't see to react, ectect. Tons of reasons why the game is at 61% and getting lower.
>>
>>489700282
>That doesn't sound like a friend, it just sounds like you're used to being abused.
Because I am. Domestic abuse survivor.
>Get upset that you're talking about the game and the cheese stuff in it?
No, talking about the game is one thing. But giving him unsolicited tips is another. And if I told him he was playing a cheese build, he'd get incredibly angry. We did talk about the game, quite a bit, right up until he complained and quit. It is what it is.
>You're judging your friend for using cheese
No? I never once judged him for it. I really don't care if someone uses cheese. All I did was state he cheesed the base game dude, which is objectively true. He summoned the mimic to tank while he spammed Eochaid L2s on everything. Where are you getting this from that I judged anything?
>Either way I just know that blaming the bad reviews on "normies and shitters" is the dumbest shit in the world when the base game is damn hard and has a higher then 90% on Steam.
The DLC is harder and again a lot of the base game cheese doesn't work in the DLC. Case in point go try to Eochaid spam down Radahn, Gaius, or Messmer. Lemme know how that goes for you. Even Malenia gives you tons of opportunities for it, they don't.
>>
>>489694385
She gives her mon a run for her money that's for sure
>>
>>489700625
That's not a friend and anyone getting mad about someone offering tips or talking about a video game is a bad person. I fundamentally do not understand this. Also you talked shit about using cheese, your friend uses cheese, and you've been beat by the people who were supposed to love you.

Also, I don't use the Eochaid. I beat the game as a naked dragon using only dragon type spells. DLC too. Point is I was a dragon. Rawr.
>>
>>489700841
>>489700625
animal abuser vs abuse victim
retard fight let's fucking go
>>
>>489700841
faggot
>>
>>489700886
I'd treat him better then the people in his life. We could smoke weed and watch anime and talk shit online. But we'll never meet up and I'm probably too old for him. sadge.
>>
>>489701001
weed makes you retarded and you sound like a groomer
>>
>>489700841
>That's not a friend and anyone getting mad about someone offering tips or talking about a video game is a bad person. I fundamentally do not understand this.
And you're probably right. It isn't like I hang out with him often. I've known the guy for over 20 years, he's basically family at this point. We grew up together. Don't even live in the same state anymore though. We just chat online every few days now about whatever. I've learned what eggshells to avoid stepping on and because of that there's never really a problem anymore. Would I be better with him out of my life? Probably. But I don't really care to cut him out, it'd cause more trouble than it's worth at this point with how much distance is between us now.
>Also you talked shit about using cheese
No I didn't. Where? Which post?
>>
>>489701059
When you say stuff about how someone is a competitive bastard who would be mad if someone mentioned he was using cheese, along with you mentioning that you don't use cheese, made it seem like you thought using cheese was somehow bad or stupid. When it's a vidja game. Also you saying he'd get pissy. Just came across as you hating your friend and being egotistical about playing a certain way.

honestly dunno what else to say to someone with potential brain damage. Abuse fucks you up for life. like, that will be with you always. I even feel a bit bad for this all happening just because the DLC is 61% on Steam and getting lower.
>>
>>
>Fashioned from an excavated shard of an arrowhead that once was a part of the old gods' arsenal. A capable piercing weapon that excels at thrusting attacks.
considering the weapon itself is only a shard of an arrowhead, the likely identity of the old gods will be those giant skeletons from assets in-game.
>>
>>489701320
speaking of which, what kind of brain damage makes you think it's not about the difficulty when all the bad reviews are about difficulty
>>
>>489701331
MIQUELLA YOU BASTARD I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU
>>
>>489701320
>Just came across as you hating your friend and being egotistical about playing a certain way.
I can see why you'd think that but it's not the case. I really don't care about cheese. The difficulty in these games is what you make it and how someone else enjoys the game they paid money for isn't my concern.
>>489701320
>this all happening just because the DLC is 61% on Steam and getting lower.
The fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>489701423
The kind where hard games get good reviews if they're well made, and bad ones when they're poorly made. I mean, it's not like Elden Ring and Fromsoft games were known for their difficulty lmao.

Remember: You're not better then anyone just cus you beat a game that people didn't like and rated poorly. The game is just flawed. You -do not hit 61%- just cus your game is too hard. That isn't how any of this works lmao. Like, the seed system is honestly really, really bad. Also! People don't need to give an in-depth review to say they don't like the game. If the game is actually good, it'll get a good review!
>>
>>
>>489701762
God you're insufferable. Go back to /v/ already.
>>
>>489701762
>all this copium
>they don't mean what they say, they actually mean whatever fits my narrative
fuck off, reddit
>>
>>489701762
>You -do not hit 61%- just cus your game is too hard.
You do when the fix for that difficulty requires people to have an IQ above room temperature and wouldn't you know it, all the reviews are ignoring said fix entirely. You can say the seed system is bad all you want, but I don't think these retards even know it exists and would fix their problem. They are to be ignored.
>>
>>489697794
how can you copyright something that came out 2 years after the date?

Messmer's a good guy, he genocides the Hornsent but he lets them keep their place of worship and ancient specimens and lets Hornsent archive their culture and even teaches them fire spells. It's just his stupid soldiers that decapitate all the hornsent and marika statues.
>>
>>489701587
I'm talking about how the people in your life who are supposed to keep you safe abuse you and how obvious it is and how easily you come out and say it. It makes me sad. All that came out because this game has a 61% on Steam and I wanted to make fun of that fact. If the game had good reviews or you were accepting that it has shit reviews I never would know any of this stuff.

I literally found out that someone who likes the DLC has been beat and doesn't seem to understand how depressing they sound. Hope things get better for you. I don't think they will, just from how you type, but damn. Just damn.
>>
>>489702047
considering how fucking homosexual you are you're obviously speaking from experience. sadly they didn't beat you hard enough.
>>
>Namefag pops and a start going on a ds2 better rant
>get told to go back to fsg, to which he replies no u, doesn't post again
>shitter pops up immediately to argue in bad faith that the dlc sucked(everything apart from the miq story and gaius was good if not excellent)
>say "u mad bro"
>as soon as he can tries to attack someone for not telling his friend how cheese work
Must be a slow day in fsg
>>
>>489702008
You're not better then other people you silly. And objectively, hard games get good reviews all the time. A 61% is a low rating. The mental gymnastic you freaks have to go through to defend this is insane. FFS even you weirdos know the skibidi seed system is shit.
>>
>>489702047
It isn't like I share it with everyone. Most people I know aren't even aware of it. Very few friends or family know about it and nobody at work does or anything. I talk about it freely here because I'm anonymous. Doesn't really go beyond that.
>Hope things get better for you. I don't think they will, just from how you type, but damn.
I'm already convinced that if my life doesn't become one worth living in the next like ~5 years I'll be chewing on a bullet. Until then I keep trying new things and play video games when I have down time. Speaking of, I must once again bitch about how annoying it is getting to NG+7. Holy shit why couldn't I just jump to it from the start? I didn't even notice an increase in difficulty until NG+5. Why does +1 through +4 even exist? This has been an absolute slog just to get to the hardest difficulty setting.
>>
>>489702273
objectively they're complaining about difficulty so clearly this is too difficult for them
>>
>>489702350
You need some actual romance in your life. I'm trying too. I'm seeing two girls right now. Although that just seems to be stirring drama I hope it's gonna work out.
>>
>>489702503
That's hard for me when my two abusers were women I was dating. I want to try again but that shit ain't easy.
>>
>>489693507
better narrative than the entire dlc
>>
>>489698224
>the DLC trash mobs are all WAY harder than the ones you see in the base game.
>>
>>489693507
Kek holy shit.
>>489702849
That's unironically true. The base game had nothing on part with the hornsent warriors and divine beast warriors.
>>
>>489702849
The basic bitch Messmer soldiers have hyperarmor roar combos that twoshot the average hostcel.
>>
>>489702604
Shit I feel you. My GF got piss drunk and was trying to break a door down with a metal pole and I had to stand between the two to stop her. She hasn't hurt me or anything but damn if you don't get to thinking. It's way easier to get hit by a bitch then to manhandle one but eh.

plus who wants to hit their woman. that shit is boring. even in self defense it's boring.
>>
>>489702849
The first enemy you meet is a curseblade which mogs all basegame enemies besides maybe the dual sword ghost knight.
>>
>>489703006
...No. Those Lion Warriors are about as tough as the crucible knights. Tf was your build? I mean, the HP bloat was fucking dumb but still. How bad are you people? holy shit. Do you not remember the Mohg Birds? The Mountaintop? just holy shit.
>>
>>489702994
I just don't have it in me to hit someone I care about. Pretty sure if someone I loved tried to kill me and I couldn't run away I'd just let it happen. I'm a big guy, I could have easily put them down, but that's just not who I am.
>>
>>489702503
>I'm seeing two girls right now
What?
>>
>>489703197
He means Ranni and Marika
>>
>>489703184
If you're strong enough to, then you kind of have the right to do whatever you want with them, right? You're a man, act like one. You own them, a crown is warranted by strength.
>>
>>489703346
The idea of that physically sickens me.
>>
>>489701762
>You -do not hit 61%- just cus your game is too hard.
the majority of the bad reviews are from chinks who got filtered by radahn and miquella because they expect everything to be handed to them.
>>
>>489703121
There's nothing hard about the birds besides the knowledge check fakeout.
>crucible knights
Except with much longer and faster combos, massive aoes and status. Nothing in the base game compares.
>>
>>489703346
>more unsolicited advice and telling him how to think and act
genuine groomer behavior. kill yourself you vile faggot.
>>
>>489701762
>>>/v/
>>
>>489703121
Every single crucible knight is easily skipped and NONE of them are placed right in front of you and NONE of them one shots you with a decent build. Those divine beast warriors literally [BLOCKS YOUR PATH] and one shot you easy with crazy ass AOEs even with a decent build unless you're also completely maxed on skibidi.
>>
>>489703534
>>489703663
Don't act on it if you want, but the mere fact that you could means that they entirely rely on your good will and whims. You know you could, maybe they don't know yet, but they will.
>>
That anon isn't wrong a review score approaching 5X% is indicative of profound issues impacting the given game experience and product
>>
>>489703663
anon, who do you think that was. you silly schizo.
>>489703567
Not really a debate, I just find the Mohg birds and the mass of enemies on the Mountaintop of the giants to be damn hard to handle. The Divine Lion dudes are handled just fine with hit and run tactics so I don't see much issue with them besides the insane amounts of HP.

They don't have a shield which is a huge weakness to take advantage of as well. Shield enemies always gave me trouble. All the NPC enemies (So many!) are easily handled with anti-tarnished spells so. Honestly Rune Bears are harder to handle then a lot of DLC enemies.

You people feel dishonest or maybe over leveled like crazy in the base game. I'm honestly not sure.
>>
>>489703809
you can't even open your onions bottle, redditor

>>489703946
or you could read the reviews and see them complaining about the bosses being too hard
>>
>>489703721
This retard stood in the ice storm
>>
>>489703946
He is wrong when 90% of those reviews are:
>game too hard everything one shots me
>>
>>489701831
I think Ranni's death mindbroke Renalla more than Radagon leaving, also Radahn turning braindead, and Rykard labeled a blasphemer didn't help.
>>
>>489704023
how is that a weakness when they dont stagger, just like a shield enemy?
>NPC enemy
do you even know what enemy is being talked about you retard?
>>
>>489703721
Maybe there is one that in an area I missed or something that was harder then the rest. The ones I remember are in spots where you can just run back and forth and they can't really do shit though. That AoE is fuck huge though, I agree. Tbh, I never really figured out how to get past the crucibles knight shield too.

I was never max skibidi cus fuck remembering where they all are and which ones you got but like. Stacking res is just as powerful now as it was before. I don't recall being one shot by the lion warriors at least, just that they did a fuck ton of damage.
>>
>>489704057
I'm not saying this as someone who could, I just love telling people to irreparably harm those close to them and that they could willingly self destruct and like make their loved one's hell on a whim at any time they want
>>
>>489693714
for me it's still
>>
At least people care enough to complain about Elden Ring's lore.
Dark Souls 2 and 3 had such stupid lore nobody even cared. 3 was notoriously incoherent because it was completely rewritten like five seconds before launch.
Elden Ring is the most I've seen the community care about the lore since Bloodborne.
>>
>>489704339
WAIT THEY MADE A DARK SOULS 3?
>>
>>489704185
>loses a child
>becomes obsessed with creating new surrogate children
it would make sense
>>
File: 1722504501449263.webm (3.7 MB, 960x540)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB WEBM
In a perfect world, no one would be able to express opinions about Elden Ring without attaching footage of themselves playing the game to their comment
>>
why the fuck are base game invasions laggy as fuck but seamless is never worse than 200ms?
>>
>>489704524
easy anti cheat
>>
>>489704476
Why hasn't Fromaoft just caved and made a full fledged FPS? It's pretty obvious from the footage that they're wanting to. I wouldn't mind a Shadow Tower sequel but I think they want it more modern and that'd be an interesting new branch
>>
>>489704524
Panheads can't into mutliplayer.
>>
>>489704416
And dark souls 4.
>>
>>489704524
Because seamless is peer to peer and the vanilla game uses FROMs official dollar store servers which are further bogged down by EAC (which is arguably a good thing with how much cheating I see on seamless, but still).
>>
>>489704267
Enemies being able to reduce damage done by spells by a large amount through the use of a shield can make certain cheese tactics harder to do you silly. Stagger has nothing to do with it. At least I always had trouble with that shit. Lion Knights were tough but didn't really stand out to me. Maybe if I had to fight one in an arena.

Also, can't you just run past it? eh. The difficulty in this game is very "pick your own" with all the builds and stuff. Maybe dragon stuff is super cheese. Maybe I'm just better then you are games. I dunno.

fucking rune bears and mohg birds man. how do you dodge those fucks.
>>
>>489704524
Elden Ring's implementation of each peer processing their own instance of EAC on top of Elden Ring's lacking client side performance and stability is very poorly done
>>
>>489704524
nips can't into netcode
fuckers probably test it with two guys in different districts of tokyo and go 'yep no lag, ship it'
>>
File: 20240810190345_1.jpg (476 KB, 2560x1440)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
will mimic use all these items as long as they're on my hotbar, or are some of them locked?
and if he'll use divine blessing, then I don't need raw dumpling right?
>>
>>489704609
That Dark souls IIII image fucks me up because like that's actually like how classical romans would have written 4, they didnt really use IV except for symbols and signs hwrr like space was an issue ir like stylistically
For like actual like documents and number keeping, they DID use IIII fir 4
>>
>>489704638
>how much cheating I see on seamless
Where are you even running into them? I swear to God the only one I've seen was webm related.
>>
>>489704660
>spell spamming retard doesn't know to position behind beasts and wait for his turn but claims to be good at the game
anyway, dlc enemies are harder
>>
>>489704739
>implying they test it
>>
>>489704824
>goes super saiyan for a second
holy FUARK
>>
>>489704824
I run into a cheater like 1/50 of the time on Seamless it exists but is negligible and completely irrelevant compared to the benefits of Seamless
>>
>>489704824
If I had a nickel for every time I've seen someone give themselves infinite HP via EAC this week I'd have two nickels which is not very many mind you but it's weird it happened twice.
>>
>>489704824
>>489705016
>via EAC
I meant CE kek. What a typo.
>>
>>489704638
>>489704824
I cheat all the time in seamless. I invade then use ce to increase the speed of everything besides the players I'm invading then throw stuff at them.
>>
>>489704868
I beat the entire DLC using Dragon Spells. Also, this whole thing is stupid. A game can be hard and well made. A game can be hard and poorly made. If a game is hard and well made, it will get good reviews. If a game is hard and poorly made, it will get bad reviews.

For example: A platformer where you cant see that's filled with spikes and requires a hyper specific path would be hard to beat. It would be a bad game. Because the fuck is a platformer if you can't see the game. But it would be hard!

Or a game could have really well done mechanics, tight frames, tight hit boxes, good visibility and have its difficulty come from all that put together. Like a well made platfomer. This could still be a very hard game but, because it's well made, it would get a good review.

I hate that I have to speak to you like a child but holy shit. You are defending a game with a 61% on steam. That's fucking cringe.
>>
>>489703946
you have:
>people who got filtered
>those who don't like the miquella storyline and radahn
>>
>>489705142
But isn't that rude?
>>
>>489705156
>reddit spaced womanbabble
the mental gymnastics of denying that its about difficulty when they complain about difficulty
>they dont mean what they say, heres what they ACTUALLY think
kill yourself groomer
>>
>>489704339
3 ended up working overall, but it generally needed the painted world to show it.
>futile attempt to prolong something that's destined to end
>compared to those who understand this and decide to start fresh
>>
>>489704185
She epitomizes "it's so fucking over" quite well I think. To the point where she's the only boss in the game that actively didn't fight us.
>>
>>489705253
I guess it is pretty rude.
>>
>>489704868
i don't think i ran into an encounter in the dlc as hard as that one in the haligtree with the two knights and erdtree avatar
>>
>>489705570
does that count as a trash mob when it's a boss enemy?
>>
>>489705570
To be fair it's an immensely difficult encounter even for er standard
>>
>>489705570
That anon is deep throating this shit DLC so hard that the tip is coming out his ass. It's fucking insane. I do love how objectively the DLC has a bad steam rating by thousands of people though, and how it just keeps getting lower.

I am hoping that smart people, you know, the people who read my stuff and agree with me, understand the basic idea between "Good difficulty" and "Bad difficulty" and how games can be extremely, extremely hard and still get good reviews if they're properly made. Some of the most famous games out there are known for their difficulty.

ET is also known as a difficult game because of how vague and confusing it was and that shit was so bad it caused the whole gaming market to crash. Children don't remember this, but still.

>>489705310
I would rape you so hard, you silly little cum rag. You have no idea what things I could make you feel and how good you'd feel feeling them.
>>
Just ignore the retard. He's clearly from /v/, /dsg/, discord, reddit, or some other shithole here to cause trouble. He doesn't actually play or like this game. He isn't here to discuss it. He's here to shit on it and get a rise out of people. He's a shitposting tourist.
>>
>>489693451
Man ambient occlusion or whatever is such an ugly pos. Delete it from the vidya industry.
>>
File: radahn hitbox.webm (1.38 MB, 1280x720)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB WEBM
Radahn is so powerful that he doesn't need to hit you to hit you. How did Morgott ever defeat him?
>>
Does anyone else feel like less people would be upset with the lore of the dlc if the dlc didn't take too long to release? It's still not good, but some of the complaints I see, namely in regards to marika's backstory, seem to just be people who made up headcanons and had them ferment for two years and can't handle it being wrong. Miquella's stuff is still shit but the non miquella lore for the dlc is serviceable. It feels like a Jax situation if any of you were there when people malded about his characterization not matching their headcanons
>>
>>489705832
>review schizo is a genuine faggot
think those anal worms made their way to your brain
>>
>>489705832
all the bad reviews come from chinks and thirdies, which one are you?
>>
File: guess i'll die.jpg (31 KB, 512x512)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>revisit my oldest low level invader because i want to do stealth invasions
>build is shockingly honest
>missing tons of weapons i should have
>missing tons of ashes i should have
>missing tons of consumables, cookbooks, and even full flasks
>build is so old that my main weapon uses glintstone pebble, from back when it true combo'd
>whatever, i'm sure it's fine
>first invasion is a gank with a VIGmaxxing rune arc'd host in veteran's armor spamming bewitching branches on every enemy in the level, popping starlight shards, and spamming perfumed oil of ranah from the DLC
>fuck it, we ball
>drop down and 1v1 them
>miraculously winning because i'm playing well out of spite
>they decide to run way because they're losing
>pops another starlight shard and drops a warming stone in a spot where i can't challenge it
>reach for my volcano pots
>i have no volcano pots
>i don't even have the recipe for volcano pots
>reach for my cannon to knock him down and away from the warming stone
>i have no cannon
>reach for anything poison to counteract the warming stone
>i have no poison anything
>reach for my night maiden's mist
>i have no FP
>reach for my FP flask
>i have no flasks because i don't have full flasks
>reach for an emergency starlight shard
>i don't have a single starlight shard even now i never CE these, i just save the ones i collect legitimately for the most degenerate of degenerate hosts, i just had none on this character
>mfw i die trying to get a parry off for misericorde riposte because it's literally my only win condition
i truly hate what this game's multiplayer does to people, including myself

overprepare or die
>>
>>489706171
Can you QRD this in 2 meme arrows or less
>>
>>489706210
>invade gank
>get owned because i wasn't cancer enough
>>
File: SotFS_Aldia.jpg (1.83 MB, 1540x898)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
>>489704339
>>
>>489706027
You're thinking of chromatic abberation. Elden Ring's implementation of it is very messy and overall detrimental like its temporal anti aliasing. Elden Ring doesn't even have proper ambient occlusion which is part of why it looks so dated.
>>
>>489705832
>The dlc is bad!
No we enjoyed it
>The steam reviews are bad!
Most of those bad reviews mention difficulty without sarductree level, so it's mostly people who just wanted to speedrun cheese it without really interacting, just for completion's sake
>it's not because of the difficulty!
Just search bad reviews and you'll mostly see complaint about difficulty
>no you're wrong!
Just try it
>sperging about being a terrible friend to someone who's situation you don't know
>the problem is the difficulty but it's bad difficulty! Not goos difficulty!
Read the above point about sarcdutree level
If you're so intent on seething go back to v that's what it's for
>>
>Midra, Bayle, Messmer
The good parts of the DLC
>Radahn, Miquella, Gaius
The bad parts of the DLC

The moral of the story is that those from The Lands Between invading the Shadow Realm ruin everything.
>>
>>489706171
the number of passworded full solitude phantoms i find in limgrave is shockingly high as of late
>>
>>489706261
Yeah, you can always start honest but you gotta have cheese ready for cancer hosts.
>>
>>489704868
I found most easy to stagger. The Hornsent Warriors caught me off guard with how hard they are to stun but most others aren't that bad. Honestly, I found hammer Crucible Silver Knight Ledo guy easier than the base game's Crucible Knights.
>>
File: 20240810033742_1.jpg (102 KB, 848x885)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
With all the reused boss fights I'm surprised we didn't get another Godskin apostle. Would've been nice to get some new godslayer stuff.
>>
>>489706678
sorry, GEQ got retconned, enjoy the leftover assets in random locations
>>
File: Greater will.jpg (112 KB, 694x735)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
What did the eternal cities did again that made the greater will metyr seethe?
>>
>>489706758
Probably metyr's gaping chest wound with the fingerslayer blade. Might be what cut her off from the GW eventually.
>>
>>489706321
Yeah, that's the one, that pic sure reminded me of it. So you think I should turn off Anti-aliasing in ER? I can run it at max settings but anything to get a 'cleaner' image and fewer stutters in the DLC I am all for. I run mods that get rid of the vignette and Chromatic abomination but it obviously those aren't options if I want to play online.
>>
>>489706409
I didn't enjoy it. Map is insultingly empty and clearly unfinished. The destination of boss fights isn't even the primary grievance when the journey is so crushingly boring and disappointing.
>>
>>489706678
Godskin King. If GEQ is a queen bee shitting out tons of Godskins, these are her drones.
>>
>>489706891
Install the DLAA mod it's much cleaner but potentially more demanding to run otherwise 4K without anti aliasing gives the best image
>>
File: lx3x7smphy7a1~2.jpg (78 KB, 1024x1024)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>489706678
>>489706743
>>489706936
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR.
>>
File: Based Attack Power.jpg (28 KB, 503x280)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>489707141
Alright I'll have a look, thanks for the info
>>
>>489695480
I don't know. Melee is better.
>>
File: Enricopucci.jpg (335 KB, 1080x2123)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>489705142
>I invade then use ce to increase the speed of everything besides the players I'm invading then throw stuff at them
>>
>Replaying AC6
>Accidentally cause a second big bang somehow (this is zoomed out as far as possible)
ER builds for this feel? INT with Microcosm is about all I can think of. Also ER needs a photo mode like AC6 has.
>>
File: 1703178488766360.jpg (19 KB, 400x388)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>entered the DLC with my level 20 twink
>brought back backhand blades and the dragonbolt grease
>mfw the faces of overleveled phantoms when i do an unreactable crouch attack and vortex them into oblivion with sword dance and running/charged r2s
Even if they nerf direct damage on these things they are always going to be insane on low levels when buffed with greases because 50% damage comes from them at +3.
And they look so fucking stylish
>>
File: r23r23r23.png (1.96 MB, 881x902)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
Playing for the most raw autismo expirience killing everything with (mostly) regular zweihander slashes and nothing else. Being not good at souls, for me the most hard bosses was a Godskin fat shit and Elemer. Only Killed Radahn with the summons because I like the lore part of this battle
>>
File: 1707557230461887.jpg (458 KB, 1701x982)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
So...
>>
>>489707774
Gravitational Missile anon. Plus swordceries.
>>
>>489707838
Band too big means his torso is too large. Not that he has huge milkers.
>>
>>489707885
shu the FUCK UP
>>
>>489707838
Gyno-side effect from swapping from Marika. Always noticed he has a big chest, and has some cake like Marika's concept art of her breaking the Elden Ring.
>>
File: 1722408380910377.png (103 KB, 408x473)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
Note how fortisaxx is never called a male or female yet every other dragon is. It's because it's state of a lichdragon deformed it to the point where it no longer mattered. But it was likely not only a female, but godwyn's wife, and the ancestor of godrick. It's a yumejo, just like rellana and tanith going to extreme lengths for their husbando just like what the waifufags here would do for their wives.
>>
File: sausage.webm (3.91 MB, 960x540)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
>>489708008
>>
>shaman village
>cheap sad melody
>empty fucking area with 3 houses
>flowers
>OMG FUCKIN KINO
>I HECKIN CRIED
>BREATHTAKING

How do people fall for such cheap shit? There wasnt even any good lore, there was no substance and doesnt really answer any questions. It doesnt seem like a village.
>>
File: MENU_Knowledge_12235.png (351 KB, 1024x1024)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>489707212
>>
File: 1719125259500393.jpg (436 KB, 2116x1137)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
mogged
>>489708008
i believe its a guy but if fia = fortissax then it should be a girl
>>
>>489708008
Why would an ancient dragon fall for some dude
>>
>>489708008
It's kinda interesting that after over a decade of entirely asexual lore, Elden Ring is fairly supercharged with relationships and portrayals of faithful and tragic love on top of various sex related degeneracy like Selluvius and his rape cave or the ability to daterape a dragon priestess
>>
>>489708208
dragons are all about strength
>>
>>489708281
Don't forget about Dung Eater being a coprophiliac rapist serial killer.
>>
>>489707882
I wish you could change the ash on the carian sorcery sword. Being stuck with impaling thrust ruins the kick ass powerstance swordcery build I want to play.
>>
>>489708465
Use it in left hand so you gain access to both pokes and spells at the same time
I consider doing a lower level (~20) spell sword with miriam vanishing, milady and offhand carian sorcery sword for that reason
>>
>>489708204
i wanna see Miq compared to his family of freaks
>>
>>489708559
Anon that doesn't solve the problem.
>Mainhand sorcery sword + offhand rapier: R2s cast spells, L2s use Impaling Thrust, L1 is PS combo, R1 is single sword combo
>Mainhand rapier + offhand sorcery sword: R2s do standard rapier R2, L2s cast spells, L1 is PS combo, R1 is single sword combo
Either way you're fucked out of an ash.
>>
>>489708743
I think I'm going to try a dual rapier build like that later.
Shame that the Ice Needle has no INT scaling.
>>
>>489709000
>Shame that the Ice Needle has no INT scaling.
Yet another wonderful low level invasion weapon though
>>
>>489709000
I'm actually cooking one up like that myself to try and get some fun out of the sorcery sword.
>Main hand sorcery sword
>Off-hand Cold Main-Gauche
That'll make L2s parries, R2s spells, and L1s rapier power stance combo. Good in theory, but low AR and spellbuff across the board has me hesitant. I wish I could just put Carian Sovereignty on the sorcery sword.
>>
File: 1718017975806802.jpg (2.34 MB, 2560x1440)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
One of the funniest things on Seamless is just looking how players get wrecked by everything in pve
I made a mushroom priest who either heals or poisons everyone he invades and simply trying to keep players alive sometimes is a challenge
>>
>>489706758
They make anti alien blade. Also they worship the Night not the Greater Will
>>
File: Skeleton.jpg (470 KB, 1920x1080)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
What's with the giant skelington in caelid coliseum?
>>
>>489710081
Bigger Zanzibart
>>
>>489710081
random shit miyazaki thought it was cool
>>
>>489709731
in vanilla its such a joke i have to respect people cause they can l2 into l2 you and kill you but they turn around and get skullfucked by basic pve
>>
>>489710081
Ancient civilization that predates all game events, likely the same one that used meteoric ore greatsword tier lumps of stone as arrowheads
>>
File: file.png (3.16 MB, 1635x923)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB PNG
>Conveniently forgot about all the cocooned people in Haligtree
>Random fly disease out of fucking nowhere

Fine i guess
>>
File: file.png (3.13 MB, 1644x930)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB PNG
And literally who the fuck is this?
>>
>>489710670
Probably the centipede's egg
>>
>>489710830
Siofra
>>
>>489710830
the Uhl
>>
>>489711060
John Siofra himself
>>
>>489708204
Man Morgott really is an ugly monkey.
>>
>>489710670
>Random fly disease out of fucking nowhere
they had to give an excuse to put more ds3 enemies in the game
>>
>>489706916
It has a 61% on Steam man, there really isn't anything else to say. The people who defend it are really, really stupid. They think "Hard = Good" even when it's poorly designed. It doesn't matter how trash the DLC is, it's "hard" and to the mentally ill that somehow makes them valid.

Of course, hard games can get good reviews too. They just ignore that fact, like they ignore the fucking -61% on Steam-. Hell, harder games then SoTE get good reviews all the time. Plus, Elden Ring in general is choose your own difficulty, the DLC just limits the amount of options. An actual five year old can beat this shit with a thrusting shield cus of how they work but damn if you'll hear these faggots admit that.

the mental gymnastic for you dlc fucks is insane. 61%! The base game has a 92%! These fuckers are hell bent on thinking they are "better skilled pro gamers then the normies" and that shit honestly hurt to even write out. It's Elden Ring! It's not impressive if you beat it. It's a video game. You were MEANT to have fun.
>>
>>489711315
71 on steam lying faggot
>>
File: I offer you an accord.png (2.27 MB, 1920x1080)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>>489711315
I don't understand what you want out of this. So yeah the DLC wasn't everyone's cup of tea. Cool. I don't understand why you feel the need to change the opinions of people who enjoyed it due to forming their fucking opinion just like you did.
>>
File: 1697046379809367.png (67 KB, 846x436)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>489711315
the state of /erg/ should reflect on the quality of the dlc, i think for how hyped people were about it then i think the "hype" died too quickly
>>
>>489710830
That's Elden John
>>
>>489708281
>>489708413
Or that the jp and eng version sorta implies that gowry wants us to make millicent love us(platonically or romantically doesn't matter) to betray her so she can ascend
>>
>>489711563
nigga what you doing defending a game with 61% steam reviews? literally everything you said only applies to yourself.

>>489711463
That's still really fucking bad. But yeah, it's 64% recent and 71% total. Still going down and down and down though. It's so god damn pathetic.
>>
>>489710830
I'll make shit up and say that statue is the lord of night that the eternal cities keep trying to make.
>>
Complaining about 'difficult bosses' alone is for noobs and shitters.
SotE sucks because it's a rushed, incomplete mess. Its lore and story changes are messy and incoherent. The challenge of fighting the new enemies doesn't pull you into the world, they're just hard for the sake of it.
>>
>>489712373
>The challenge of fighting the new enemies doesn't pull you into the world, they're just hard for the sake of it.
Agree but only for Radahn and Gaius. I genuinely loved everyone else.
>>
>>489711315
If you look it the 71% many of the issues were over performance and many of those complaints are from Chinese
>>489711593
The dlc is a let down for sure but the reason why is simple. This is it, the reason the hype continued in the past or with other games is that there was the potential for more, but miyazaki outright said there won't be another dlc and doesn't have interest in making anything elden ring related in a wild. So when we do get a sequel it won't be anytime soon, in cases like this the thread dies out quickly. Same thing happened with /bgg/ the thread started dying out after it was announced they canceled the dlc.
>>
File: 20240810051948_1.jpg (105 KB, 654x995)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>Find fun weapon
>Doesn't match your outfit
Fuck
>>
File: 1723288978855.png (92 KB, 338x261)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
At RL200 on 50 FTH/50 INT, should I just go full meme and invest into 30 ARC to omnicast or should I just go for 80 on one of the main stats
>>
>>489712842
Gonna draw your tarnished raping my male twink tarnished. Sorry anon
>>
File: thomas.jpg (15 KB, 511x353)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>489711593
>90k people playing the game right now
>bros is the hype dead
steam charts ruined how people perceive games
>>
>>489712914
If it's for pve go omnicasting, else unless you're a pvpgod I'd recommend going 65 in both to get good damage and acces to the more expensive spells
>>
File: 1696438153276765.png (910 KB, 1150x1199)
910 KB
910 KB PNG
I think it's valid when people say the DLC is not fun because it's too hard or having negative reviews because of performance issues.
>>
>>489712373
big truth hurts the small brains.
>>489712479
a sequel is never gonna happen. This is sadly the end of Elden Ring. sucks it sucked so bad.
>>
File: 1716934074795588.jpg (282 KB, 2048x1444)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>489708156
reading people say they cried when reading 1 line of item description really made my brain confused, specially when the entire base game you're wondering why marika was such a bitch
>>
>>489713724
I think it's valid too. You don't need a super well thought out review to say "I didn't like it". Hard games that are well made get good reviews. So. Yeah.

Performance issues are also a good thing to leave a negative review over. Make your fucking game work. IT ISN'T HARD. Fuck, I even lagged in an area. That should not happen.
>>
I wonder if Lady Tanith still has a dancer's body. Sure she calls in hit jobs nowadays, but maybe she still does calisthenics or something to keep her form.
>>
A goldfish beat consort radahn easily. What's your excuse?
>>
>use light of Miquella on ghostflame dragon
>does 0 damage
>he doesn't even notice
>manages to damage the skellingtons running around him
Memehacki...
>>
>>489714319
My girlfriend managed to do it as well, it's really not that hard
>>
>>489713732
The only ER sequel I could see is one where it's set in the same world as ER but you don't really know it straight away and the gameplay is different.
Like how Bloodborne was initially designed to be in the same world as Demon's Souls with people saying 'Umbasa' and one of the cut Chalice Dungeon areas looking like the place where you meet the Old One.
>>
>>489714447
>>489714319
My gf did too and she's black and mentally ill
>>
>>489710670
The frozen maggots came from the jarred shamans and the prisoners ate the maggots which turned them into fly-men. The ailing village is right next to the Belurat Gaol and the other fly village is next to Bonney Gaol.
>>
>>489712914
If you're using the hybrid staff, past 43/43 you should only get more levels to unlock spells you want to use.
Some notable ones are Messmer's Orb at 60 FTH, Ranni's Dark Moon at 68, and Comet at 52.
For ARC you only really need 15-18, and if you don't mind wearing a meme hat, the Silver Tear head will give you those levels for free.
>>
Do any erg girls want to be my gf?
>>
>>489714564
Elden ring
Demons souls
Dark souls
Bloodborne
All share similarities because they were created by the same being. That being is fromsoft who's standin is the greater will. Just as the one above all in marvel is a standin for the writers
>>
>>489708203
>axe of solidified cum
what's the lore in its item description
>>
Can we talk about feet lore? Who has the cutest feet in the lands between?
>>
>>489715627
Once the red haired Champion of the Golden Order met the First Elden Lord and from this encounter a weapon was forged.
>>
>>489715896
melina
>>
>>489715896
Miyazaki can you please fucking finish your games properly next time holy fuck.
>>
Are great axes just better than normal axes?
>>
>>489716152
yes
>>
>>489716152
they're greater for sure
>>
>>489693279
>>489708204
Does anyone know any p*rnstar that looks alike Marika. The canon form not the other bimbo fanfiction one.
>>
>>489715896
Malenia had the cutest feet but they rotted off unfortunately. You can still look at them on a statue of her
>>
>>489716010
I did finish it. This is what I intended to release. Anything cut out was saved for the next game that won't be elden ring 2.
>>
Next game will have giant girl feet enemies that stomp and rub on you as their grab attack
>>
>>489716451
Miquella did a good job in the prosthetics
>>
faggot sex with miquella
>>
>>489708281
Written by GRRM
>>
Are great burgers better than just normal burgers?
>>
>>489717459
obviously, yes.
>>
>>489716152
Normal axes are worthless and great axes are okay, so yeah.
>>
Does anyone have tips on how to fight against great katanas?
>>
>>489716239
Haley Reed but her hair's too short
>>
>>489717801
Maybe it's a start to look for other similar ones
>>
>>489717801
>>489716239
Pornstars are gross compared to more amateur women. Idk what it is but getting into the porn industry makes them less attractive
>>489717459
No normal burgers based
>>
>>489717784
use your own or suffer
the tracking is too good
>>
>>489718038
plastic surgery
>>
>>489713369
Thanks. Don't really dabble much in PvP so I'll try that
>>489714642
Oh I see. I might respec then and just lower my ARC a bit, I was debating going up to 27 ARC for Ansbach's
>>
>>489716239
>porn-slave acting like he has any standards

kek
>>
Is Estoc just shit in ER? You are kinda supposed to deal stance damage against bosses but it almost doesn't deal any and it's not fast enough to make it a status effect spam weapon either. I'm not seeing the use of the weapon, real shame
>>
>>489718686
The game is a ash of war spam, so obviously the humble estoc got buck broken
>>
>>489718686
I did Mohg at level 20 with an Antspur and he got poise broken a few times just from the r1 spam.
Have you tried the Great Epee?
It's basically a huge Estoc.
>>
Is there anything funnier than seeing "no hit" clout chasers seethe over Metyr because they can't easily avoid her laser attack?
>>
File: 1715181566791991.png (506 KB, 500x377)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>489693279
I'm trying to best to get into pvp ala rl150 using mostly death themed weapons ala shotel,prince of death staff, and Glaive, and is it just nothing but bleed builds up the ass or are death spells viable in pvp?
>>
File: 1702891067185229.jpg (48 KB, 479x479)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
what's the most feasible ash of war to consistently hit someone with a greatshield? I can't decide between shield crash, shield bash and the basic attack from the thrusting shield ash
>>
>>489719807
theyre all shit and only used in bugs
if they were good it would be a problem
>>
File: 1629251299712.gif (1.5 MB, 373x300)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
>get summoned for co-op Godfrey
>try to scamper away to heal (currently a dragon form glass cannon build)
>never realized that his phase 1.5 huge shockwaves cover the entire arena
>get killed by shockwave damage flying at me while the boss and host are so far away the sound is muffled

Pure fucking kino
>>
>>489706678
their absence is telling. it shows that their godhunt was rather recent and unrelated to the crucible, hornsent, the god before marika, and the dragon/drake conflict.
>>
File: 1702829291697999.gif (3.74 MB, 521x421)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB GIF
>>489720070
sounds about right
>cool deathblight and ghostflame aesthetic
>dogshit spells
thanks miyazaki
>>
>>489712070
Milliscent fairly obviously falls for Tarnished too
>>
>>489712070
Millicent would awaken her mangekyo sharingan
>>
File: GUmunhSX0AAlfKv.png (186 KB, 700x700)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>
There’s six equitable great runes that we need to activate and six endings. Was the mending runes, the box tarnished, and their endings originally going to be connected to a respective demigod?? Did Ranni want us to “take the crown,” in siding with her and telling the rest to fuck off?
>>
>>489720815
To be fair to her who doesn't? Everyone seems to care for us, respect us, love us, or like us. Even early on with torrent choosing us. We have some unspoken charisma
>>
>>489710670
Yeah, where did Miquella’s cocoon even come from? Are there even spiders in the game?
>>
Why does Bloodborne have so much better atmosphere than Elden Ring? Elden Ring feels like an MMO (pejorative) at times.
>>
So was Radagon just a powerful dude that Marika chose to meld with her shaman flesh?
>>
>>489721910
Yes.
>>
>>489721910
He is her alter ego like Trina was for Miquella. She seemingly physically ejected him exactly like Miquella did so he gained his own existence. They fused back during the confrontation over Shattering.
He likely embodied her faith into Golden Order.
>>
>>489722069
>>489722112
Radagon is the gloam eyed queen
>>
>>489721910
My guess is that instead of flesh she melded her soul with a random stranded Giant or something. Either that or she was born with two personalities
>>
>>489721834
Bloodborne is a better game in every way when compared to Elden Slop
>>
>>489721910
As a jar, Marika was stuffed (like a whore) with all manner of ingredients: red haired giants, hornsent, flies, rot, deathblight, serpent... When she became a saint, she divested the red haired giant part of herselft(Radagon)
Every time she had a child she divested another unwanted aspect of her jar innards:
Godfrey (deathblight)
Morgot (Misbegotten)
Mohg (omen)
Messmer (serpent)
Melina (gloam)
Miquella (fly)
Malenia (rot)
>>
>>489719914
r1
>>
Dead game.
Dead general.
Three more years minimum until next game.
>>
>>489721834
I think cause it’s more self contained. Instead of various gods associated with different forms of magic being worshipped, there’s different factions within the city of Yharnam (and even within the healing church itself,) all related to the great ones and the hunt. Plus, in bloodborne, a lot of the internal conflict grew out of the discovery of the old blood and it’s use. In ER, the divisions between different factions apparently existed for a long time and was just exasperated by the shattering, so it feels a lot less impactful to become lord as the player when you know the fire monks will still hate the carians or whatever.
>>
>>489722261
Bloodborne was their last soulful game
Ds3 is soulless
Elden ring is casual slop
>>
Intense rimming and prostate milking session with leda.
>>
>>489722735
gay
>>
>>489674217
I keep thinking that Godrick was a botanist and rediscovered grafting by attempting to make mallorns.
>>
>>489722435
Marika was a jar?
>>
>>489722112
That’s kinda how I’d been looking at it prior to the dlc. Like he was the physical manifestation of the part of her that wanted to keep the ring and GO intact, even if that part was ultimately just the greater will’s influence on her.

How come there’s no rune for Time?
>>
File: 1695511906806692.jpg (19 KB, 500x500)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
I can't think of any fun Elden Ring challenge runs. There's also no good mods outside of Seamless Co-op.
>>
>>489722870
Did you not play the DLC?
>>
Miquella is worst part about the dlc.
Garbage tier character who only pedos care about.
>>
>Running though stone fissue again on a different character
>get to spectral misbegotten
>"eh ill grab the grace before the boss first then fight him"
>run past the fucker
>it walks right off a cliff and dies, gives me the incant
Great.
>>
>>489722910
Seamless with solo invasions is all you need. It's literally old souls multiplayer.
>>
filling up miquella with my tarnished seed
>>
DLC gave me the idea that Torrent (before he became a spirit) is pretty much just a crucible-blessed animal from the shadow lands, just like all the horned bears and birds.
>>
>>489723273
You can't if I spank him first.
>>
>>489722903
Time is tied to storms for some weird reason.
>>
>>489722946
It's headcanon
>>
>>489723096
based
>>
>>489722946
I did but i didnt read any item descriptions and i only paid close attention to ledas dialouge. I actually wrote about my interpretation of the dlc in a previous thread.
>>
>>489723096
Fujos care about him too!
>>
>>489723257
>souls multiplayer.
The only time souls multiplayer was EVER good was griefing noobs in DS PTDE
>>
>>489719807
you want the shotel at +0 (two of them better); that way you deal maximum blight with little damage. you make tree people this way. fia's mist and death lightning are useful with this build.
>>
Is reduvia worth it if I don't plan on leveling dex but plan on leveling arcane
>>
>>489723384
Considering no credits roll after we beat the final DLC boss, Miyazaki's involvement like the lore is up to interpretation.
>>
>>489723360
Because Placidusax' time powers are localized. What happens when you speed up, slow down or stop time in one area? That wind moves differently than the wind all around it. Change in wind flow and air pressure create storms, stormwinds create friction that produces lightning.
Storm powers and ancient dragon lightning by extension are actually just very abstracted time manipulation.
>>
>>489723636
Yes, it's literally an early game posterboy arcane weapon
Pump arc and mind
>>
>>489723481
...that's actually pretty hot, I'd love to watch her ruin Miquella's ass.
>>
File: 1689478109202706.png (139 KB, 525x517)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
Why doesn't my Cold Infused Queelign's Greatsword reset frostbite effect? It still deals fire damage after the infusion.
>>
>>489723481
>"Also I killed Miquella because a purple thing told me to and purple is my favorite color."
>>
>>489721834
Elden Ring has too much going on and at a times it feels more like a "collection of previous hits" that poorly tries to be unique at the same time.
For example: Frenzied Flame is just them copying Bloodborne, they even added Winter Lanterns in. However, in Elden Ring, it's just one of the many curses around, so the areas feel disconnected.
"Holy shit! A billion different Outer Gods" and none of them get any focus so you can quite literally say they don't matter.
Them, the lore itself is just Miyazaki trying his best to make it's story "deep" (in his mind, he achieves this by cutting 80% of the content and making things unnecessarily complicated).
>>
File: 1706718712240581.jpg (99 KB, 875x665)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
My buddy played base game Elden Ring recently with zero previous From experience and had a 150hr blast with it.

>paid zero attention to story or lore, just followed the grace directions, but appreciated the art style, landscapes and atmosphere
>got only very basic mechanics advice from me like explaining enemy stance and stagger
>played a basic str+end colossal weapon unga bunga build, pretty much didn't bother with ashes of war or spells
>used spirits, but never found any of the really broken ones like Tiche or Mimic, usually used a knight or soldiers
>claims he found the Haligtree by himself, not sure I buy it
>didn't bother with Ranniquest
>didn't get hard stuck or filtered by anything including Malenia
>got the basic Fracture ending
>gonna tackle the DLC next

Absolutely fascinating to watch.
>>
>>489724402
>paid zero attention to story or lore
good, not worth it
>>
>>489724402
that's crazy but I don't remember asking
>>
>>489724402
I have 3 friends that have played all these games and they all used vaatividya, fextra, spells, summons and bleedspur rapier/greatshield
>>
>>489723642
Yes and that post you made is headcanon. Regardless he himself said they were adapting bits of what Martin wrote. Regardless its by definition fanfiction
>>
>>489723860
She would have loved doing it, but it was not to be.
>>
>>489724402
I didn’t ask but good for him, sounds like he knows how to enjoy himself
>>
>>489724402
Str/End with Golden Vow is the easiest way to play the game. If you've already completed the game it's Faith.
>>
File: 1651148555521.jpg (57 KB, 564x788)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>489723096
I like Mike.
>>
>seamless allows you to summon spirits anywhere and basically go through the entire game with your trusty hawk or whatever
>it also doesn't stop multiplayer function, can even engage in pokemon battles
Why, from, why didn't you even try with your new mechanics
>>
>>489724742
I would've loved to hold his hands while he's being ravaged.
>>
File: 1716865977499257.png (194 KB, 480x480)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>Morgott
>Stormveil Castle
>Altus Plateau
>Leyndell
>Night Cavalries
>Blocking the Three Fingers and the Grand Lift of Rold

>Messmer
>
>>
>>489724572
It is if you only care about marika
>>
>>489725042

Shadow Keep and a loyal entourage of fire nigs is not a bad deal
>>
>>489725182
>it is if you headcanon the entire thing
yes
>>
>>489725236
No. The marika lore we get is good. The rest is shit. I'm only there for marika. I love my statue wife.
>>
>>489723636
Yes. Reduvia is the premier earlygame arcane weapon
>>
Hosts, I am trying to keep you alive when I cast a barrier on you before the fight, you are cancelling it by casting FGMS. Those 30 seconds you spend dodging and not dealing a hit aren't helping you.
>>
File: file.png (9 KB, 598x111)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
SAD!
>>
Hoe do you all feel about thet lore theory that's making the rounds on reddit saying radagon put the soul of the gloam eyed queen into rennala's body and thus ranni is the gloam eyed queen renallas daughter while the gloam eyed queens original body was used as a seed for the erdtree
>>
File: 1718097741727262.jpg (95 KB, 1284x832)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>489725664
>>
>we don't want people to depend on guides that much hahaha
>if you miss a single illusory wall you won't find fucking 20% of the map
>>
>>489725397

Imagine the bush
>>
>>489725746
If they didn't do that you'd complain about the lack of secret areas.
>>
>>489725878
No I fucking wouldn't kill yourself
>>
If the Queen demands your semen you will provide. To do anything less is to be a traitor to the golden order and punishable by death.

https://files.catbox.moe/j6lj74.mp4
>>
>>489725397
>drop host a resistance food at the fogwall
>they pick it up
>don't eat it
>die
>>
>>489725914
Yeah you would, you'd be like
>>No secret area hidden behind a carefully-placed illusory wall
>What happened bros?? Ash Lake was kino...
Or something to that effect.
>>
>>489726315
I'm anti golden order. I'm pro malenia
>>
>>489726760
>stick it in
>peenus falls off
:(
>>
>>489725746
>>489725914
It's a community game. Without a guide there isn't the same pleasure.
I bet you play only solo without spirit ashes you turbofag.
>>
>>489726760
>He'd rather put his dick in a rot hole that melts his flesh than Queen Marika's absolute perfection (she can also cast healing incantations to keep your stamina up and restore your sperm count).
>>
>>489726315
HOLY FUCK THAT ENDING
>>
File: 1721149766029051.jpg (196 KB, 800x1104)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>489726946
Mike was able to do it, just eat a couple of boluses after the deed is done.
>>
>>489727353
>Implying cuckquean Malenia ever got that Miquella the kind shota cock
It's for Radahn only.
>>
File: GOfiTMxXcAAy1z1.jpg (68 KB, 828x679)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>489726315
>0:30 and on
>>
>>489726315
>KILL *PLAP* THE *PLAP* HORNSENT
>>
>>489726946
>>489727194
Yes I'm not into marika at all
>>
>>489727353
malmiq is so cute
>>
>>489727934
Such cope
>>
>>489727934
>>489727353

based
>>
>>489727353
Fuck off.
>>
File: 16504065950441.jpg (708 KB, 1240x1748)
708 KB
708 KB JPG
>>489727946
They're too good to be in this shit game which I need to stop playing and never think about ever again.
>>
What’s a good early game weapon for Dex/int that isn’t moonveil?
>>
File: 1693158980783161.jpg (204 KB, 2048x1466)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>489728204
oh wow we think the same way (not going to happen)
>>
>>489728358
wing of astel (depending on what you consider "early")
(keen) clayman's harpoon with scholars armament
cold zweihander
>>
>>489728612
Okay, how about a strike weapon? I don’t wanna get fucked by crucible knights/gargoyles
>>
File: 16512589250211.jpg (697 KB, 1536x2048)
697 KB
697 KB JPG
>>489728367
If you ever read any whiny messages near their statues in the Haligtree that was probably me. Playing through that area makes me envy the dead.
>>
>>489725397
Golden Vow and Regen have the advantage of not being as easily overwritten.
>>
>>489728828
cold infused monk's flamemace
>>
incest is cringe
>>
File: FOEYC4PXIAAqgLZ.jpg (479 KB, 1351x1592)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
So do they have an open marriage, or is Rykard a cheater? Since he begat the man-serpents after becoming the giant snake.
>>
>>489727194
Yes. Marika is a confirmed cheating whore and open relationships are cringe
Malenia is shown to be insanely loyal and dedicated if she's fond of you, with miquella dead its the perfect time for me to swoop in and be the target of her devotion even if I have to keep her stabbed with branches 24/7
>>
>>489727934
>>489728204
>>489728367
>>489728882
>Malenia watching through the prison bars as Miquella fucks Radahn.jpg

I'd post the image but I lost it.

Cope eternally. Miquellla ditched that rot bitch like everyone should.
>>
>>489729176
Never thought of that. Thanks

Also one more question, are thrusting swords/heavy thrusting swords actually viable or just a meme?
>>
>>489729220
No, the serpent is a woman, it laid the eggs after they fused. Rykard is thus a hermaphrodite and birthed the man serpents himself. Asexual reproduction is done a lot in this game. Millicent is an example.
>>
This is who you keep saying is fucking malenia/radahn btw. Why are you like this?
>>
File: 1712659104910176.jpg (752 KB, 2048x2048)
752 KB
752 KB JPG
>>489728882
I haven't touched the Haligtree ever since the DLC released
>>
>>489727934
Unironically better and less degenerate than what we got.
>>
>>489729620
Cant blade leda for her motivations, hes very peggable.
>>
>>489712070
imagine if the original plan for the radahn malenia fight was that they were former lovers and that's why betrayal is key to making millicent bloom
>>
File: FT8cSTVWQAIpYOl.jpg (274 KB, 739x1488)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>489729220
Drop that thought and just stick to the script.
>>
File: 1722560266596898.jpg (100 KB, 1125x1228)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>489729620
i mean...
>>
Reminder in the cut base game ending your marry miquella
Reminder in the cut dlc ending miquella demands you marry his sister if you sided with him and attacks you if you refuse

We were robbed.
>>
File: chart.png (290 KB, 1960x904)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
Miquella could curl up and sleep inside of radahns palm.
>>
File: 1707265785843074.png (1.69 MB, 2046x1299)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
>>489730149
the size difference is too much
>>
I haven't played since before the DLC, now the game uses barely 90% of my GTX 1080 and runs much better. What magic did they do? I thought this game's performance was fucked permanently.
>>
>>489729942
And we still can't spank Miquella.
>>
>Miquella
>could fit in his palm
Last I checked he made himself tall as fuck to match him. What are we babbling about?
>>
>>489729347
They're good. In fact, I don't think there's been a single FROM game where rapiers weren't at least decent.
>>
>>489730932
thats baby miquella compared to caelid radahn instead of adult miquella and mohg's body young radahn
>>
File: file.jpg (765 KB, 1229x4096)
765 KB
765 KB JPG
>>
>>489731091
>walks from caelid to the haligtree without changing clothes once
stinky
>>
>>489730529
They're close in height when he becomes an adult god.
>>
>>489731091
>motherly tarnished
YES PLEASE
>>
>>489723956
the same reason the fire damage on the SoNaF doesn't. if a weapon has multiple elemental damage types on it, only the "primary" one counts for auxiliary functionality. you can test this by hitting an enemy and seeing what particle effect the impact is, your Cold Queelign sword isn't producing flame embers on hit like normal fire weapons do
>>
File: 1723303117958.jpg (85 KB, 296x389)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
People complain about having an awful WR on Invasions but I can't even finish a single coop run without the host dying anticlimactically to a random aoe boss attack or elite mob
>>
Reminder that the player tarnished has shown not to shower and multiple npcs point out they're quite stinky. Ranni is able to smell despite being a doll. Marika originally married the unwashed barbarian horah loux.
Thus I propose Marika and Ranni are smellfags and would probably start violently huffing the tarnished's balls depending on which ending you choose.
>>
>>489713871
People crying at any souls game makes me confused, you don't spend nearly enough time with any of these characters to have an emotional attachment to them. The only thing From has done that has made me cry is Walter's fight, that was surprisingly really emotional
>>
>>489731615
I propose Marika would immediately pick up the tarnished, tear off her clothes, and wash her.

>>489731697
>i am an unemotional pussy who fears being judged for not being the man andrew tate think I should be
>>
>>489731805
he's right though, keep projecting.
>>
>>489731805
marika wouldn't be doing anything in her state
she'd be the one getting washed and cared for
>>
>>489726315
Where can I find more vids like this?
>>
New lore theory
Ranni is a neet
Barely leaves her tower
Unhinged
Was clearly the same way pre doll
I propose she was a disgusting neet that smelled awful and spent all of her time reading foreign books
>>
>>489731805
I literally listed a From game fight I found emotional (yes I did cry even), stop being butthurt. Some NPC whose dialogue is 90% exposition dumps randomly dying after 4 conversations is not emotional and people who cry at that will fry for anything
>>
>>489731458
it's your fault for not throwing an Uplifting Aromatic on him before and during every enemy encounter
>>
>>489732204
I know you romanticize gross neet girls but here's how they actually are irl. You're saying ranni was like this. Are you sure you want to push this?
https://x.com/Koopachaneru/status/1821917674550575219?t=qWR6igHEqme5N-WzkiUxMg&s=19
>>
>>489732363
why do you have this saved
>>
The more I see Consort Radahn, the more I wonder why he isn't using some of the moves his Starscourge self uses.
>>
man the chicken wing really feels like cheating
>>
>>489731805
>the post that angered the drone so hard he samefagged
>>
Anyone got some time to spare to do some muling around for a lowly console player? I can offer w/e for it but not sure if anyone still around here plays on console anymore PS4
>>
>>489732204
imagine being blaidd, forced to guard your gross unwashed step sister for eternity, the acrid smell a thousand times stronger to his nose than to the people around him
wouldn't be suprised if he pushed her into the night of the black knives plot just to get rid of the stench
>>
>>489732446
starscourge radahn using cragblade gives him new moves since its like a phase change, those aren't allowed for consort radahn they must reuse everything
>>489732579
sorry bro you did not beat the game
>>
Ranni isn't stinky...
>>
>>489733270
not anymore, perk of being a doll
but god forbid she gets her body back in the age of stars ending
she might keep the order off the planet but they'll still be able to smell her
>>
>>489733270
ranni cares about her body enough to sit in a pile of books to look taller, she's not a stinky neet
>>
File: 1693400963229686.png (3.63 MB, 1920x1080)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB PNG
just killed a guy with a blood katana is it any good?
>>
File: 1706095933726349.png (198 KB, 578x709)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
Those lighting axes have to be one of the most cancerous things they have ever added
>>
>>489733686
its decent
>>
File: 1710209947615011.jpg (696 KB, 1920x1080)
696 KB
696 KB JPG
>>489733686
uhhh
>>
>>489733932
what rl are you bro
>>
>>489734035
what's rl?
i'm kinda new to this game
>>
>>489734132
Rune Level.
>>
File: 1686521074259613.jpg (1.94 MB, 1127x3300)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>489722910
>>
>>489734154
82? i think
>>
>>489733840
>deathblight
>magic death AIDS
>cancer
poetry
>>
>>
>>489734287
>dubs
>vg
Kill yourself spammer
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>489734287
frost
>>
>>489733840
They were nerfed stop bitching
>>
>>489734790
wheres the finger but hole
>>
>>489722910
Have you done?
>Cosplay
Pick a character and cosplay
>Summons Only
Pacifist run where you summon spirit ashes and/or furled fingers
>Faction
Pick a faction or type of spell and use everything associated with it, like Dragon Communion or Haligtree
>Lose What You Use
Every time you die you lose what you have equipped
>Taunter's Tongue
Basically just have that turned on the whole game
>Bows and Ranged armaments
Self explanatory
>>
>>
>>489693714
ds2 looked great in general
>>
>>489693714
I miss Majula.
>>
>>489736229
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpSoGZa3Hrw
>>
deathblight is so funny
it's like saying fireburn or icefreeze
>>
>>489736553
Shut your fucking mouth already.
>>
>>489736359
i feel weird for greatly preffering the first firelink shrine theme over majula's theme, even if majula itself is a nicer hub
i wish elden ring had a good hub
>>
if only I had a giant butthole
>>
File: 1710183766192860.jpg (369 KB, 850x1202)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>489734790
when mom has 1943 at home but I'd rather have 1933 :(
>>
>>489736685
woah
>>
I think I might make a low level invader build.
Can anyone give me rune level/weapon level suggestions? I've never made a low level invader before.
>>
File: file.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Just killed some shadow guy at the bottom of Ainsel river. But I'm doing no damage at all, only managed to kill by backstabbing with with my Moonveil. Is magic just shit or am I doing something wrong? I'm considering respecing into oonga boonga.
>>
>>489736874
25 +3/+1
>>489736945
your builds look fine, you have the meteorite staff?
>>
>>489736723
I'm almost never at the roundtable and always go to Iji for smithing. Actually going there at some point in NG+ is funny because all the NPCs are still standing around waiting for me to finally talk to them
>>
>>489737047
Yeah, I even upgraded the academy staff but it does less damage than the meteorite for now.
>>
File: ranni.png (1.04 MB, 850x850)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>489736685
sleepsnooze
poisontoxic
madnesscrazy
bleedcut
>>
>>489737215
scarletrotherpes
>>
>>489735914
The level design was very lacking. Lots of completely empty, featureless, fullbright rooms. World design was also iffy, but that was never as big of a deal.
>>
So if miquella was BBC sissyhypno enthusiast and had mohg until his control... why was mohg farming blood?
>>
>>489737886
I think that's just his thing, being the lord of blood and worshipping the blood god and everything
>>
>>489704290
CHAD ALERT
Creightons set and axe were so sex bro
>>
>>489737886
awful post
>>
File: 1710416833173439.jpg (242 KB, 1080x1432)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
So did pre-shattering Ranni have blue or gold eyes?
>>
File: 1711829681795449.png (689 KB, 1731x1298)
689 KB
689 KB PNG
>>489738270
even if they weren't gold they would be gold anyway
>>
Uhhh... By the way why are there 2 Mohgs already?
>>
File: 1693444566034178.png (2.17 MB, 1664x3016)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
>>489737817
I don't really mean the aesthetic. The intro realm looked like dogshit. Just graphically and visually good. Nothing on Dark Souls I's aesthetic.
>>
>>489738432
It's his cousin Mog
>>
>>489738432
Mohg gets homesick so he sends out a magic copy just like Morgott does so that he can lose to you three times
>>
How come the bosses in the DLC actually have cool theme songs? Where was this energy in the base game?
>>
>>489738645
Take off your rose tinted nostalgia googles.
>>
What is a good level for endgame Co-op builds? (post fire giant and until the end of DLC). I also like seeing feeble bleed build people suffer on Mohg, him being prioritized is a bonus.
>>
>>489738734
Yeah that makes sense (it doesn't). I get it now (I don't).
>>
>>489738960
170 eats up from 149 all the way to 200
Probably that
>>
>>489738957
I dont have nostalgia for DS2 i played it like last year for the first time
>>
>>489738432
They had to change Miquella so they also changed Mohg's purpose
>>489738960
I doubt you'll be summoned for Mohg that often, 175 gets 150 and 200
>>
>>489729863
unironically I think Radahn agreed to the vow and then deviated due to Great Rune corruption (rather than this all being part of the plan as is usually interpreted) because there's literally no other explanation for why the bloom is specifically said to be caused by betrayal and why Gowry and other characters know this with a sample size of 1.
>>
>>489729902
Tarnished is also 5'7 btw
>>
I don't know how much longer I can browse this thread. All the hornyposting is triggering my sexual frustration.
>>
>>489725042
Messmer doesn't really give a shit about anything that's going on and just wants to play with his snakes
>>
>>489738960
125-147 if you want to get basegame stuff as well as DLC
175 for DLC focus
>>
>>489739348
Could be the case but that whole Great Rune corruption/mad taint shit has never sat right with me because it's such lazy cop out for why they do what they do.
And in some cases it was backed up by actual reasons instead of just "uh the runes did it", even for the more batshit characters like Rykard and Mohg.
Honestly it feels pretty exclusive to Radahn, genuinely feels like Miyazaki came up with that scene of Malenia and Radahn fighting years and years ago and then never came up with any actual reason for it until the DLC, leaving it with just the specter of "mad taint"
>>
>>489737886
To appease the Formless Mother
Miquella's thing doesn't just erase your personality
>>
they basically removed the heal punish entirely and you can double sip right in front enemy face and still have time to roll away. if you didnt beat elden ring with a non broken weapon before the first few "balance" patches aimed at catering to the content creators and other shitters you didnt beat the game
>>
Having the physiology of a child does have drawbacks beyond needing a chair to reach the top shelf. For instance, Miquella turns into an absolute monster when he's hangry. Malenia used to carry around a backpack full of snacks like a soccer-mom for precisely this reason.

It's really no wonder he tipped off the deep end as fast as he did after she was gone
>>
>>489741081
Sorry, can you explain that?
I wanna try incorporating that in my own fanfic, but I'm unsure what you mean by "hangry". Is that a typo or a neologism?
>>
File: ranni.png (125 KB, 199x253)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>you didnt beat the game
what kinda mantra is this
>>
>>489741224
nta, portmanteau of hungry and angry
>>
File: 1695925660114099.jpg (1.99 MB, 2560x1440)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
Cute
The entirety of seamless is just so cute
Good thing my character is just a doctor who can either gigavaxx or just heal the patients
>>
Q is right about the Leyndell sewers. Stay aware. WWG1WGA, patriots are in control.
>>
>>489741328
You mean you people don't get tired when hungry?

>>489741376
Are the Omens digging yet another tunnel?
>>
>>489741276
I saved Rya, married Ranni, stuck the needle in Malenia's flower (cured her of rot), killed Dung Eater (he didn't dung eat anyone).
I beat the game.
>>
>>489740536
Get yourself a horny gf you can text, sex, and sext in the morning
>>
File: 1713165398390105.png (291 KB, 355x521)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
should i be using these things?
>>
File: confuse2.jpg (236 KB, 1084x619)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
What does it even mean to be "Tarnished"? So you are supposed to be without Golden Grace? But you can still see grace? And you can respawn? Because you are "dead but yet live"? But every thing else can repspawn too? Except for these immortal fucking demi gods that just sort of keel the fuck over if you stab them enough?
>>
>>489741836
Idk man
>>
File: 1705030746063630.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1080)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>489741081
lazy bum
>>
>>489741828
not really
>>489741836
its just godfrey (and the people who fought with him) and their descendants
>>
>>489731615
Tarnished is also a fumbling noob who has never held a weapon in his life before coming to the Lands Between while his enemies are all super-humanely skilled masters. All the gameplay points to this. Consider how clunky the tarnished moves and attacks compared to the bosses doing anime flips and super smooth maneuvers. Consider how often the camera freaks out simulating him being overwhelmed and panicking. And then there's the input reading. The tarnished is like an open book to these bosses, and they react accordingly. FROM has always married gameplay to lore, and this is no exception. This all points to the tarnished being the ultimate loser hero who fails upward to win the Elden throne.
>>
How much endurance should i get on a typical melee build? Is there a good target for stamina, or is it just the matter of getting your heaviest equipment and optimizing the minimum endurance for it?
>>
File: 20240810101834_1.jpg (32 KB, 313x423)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
what were they thinking?
>>
>>489742729
>how do we teach the player to parry
>>
>>489742545
shut up already
>>
>>489742848
>we don't teach the player to parry, just like we didn't teach the player to jump for iframes, or unlocking the camera for offscreen bosses
>>
>>489742636
200 stamina.
You need 200 stamina. You should definitely be wearing the soreseal.
>>
File: file.png (775 KB, 903x636)
775 KB
775 KB PNG
>>489742848
>Mfw i just unga bunga'ed my way through
>Still have no fucking idea what parry is
>Barely even use magic
>>
>>489743129
Same as it ever was

It's your responsibility to learn how to play the game
>>
>>489742636
atleast 30
>>
>>489742385
>not really
why? do i need it for later or somethnig
>>
>The sight of your blade sets my heart aflutter. All the more I wish to crush it in my grasp.

why does this line sound so hot
>>
>>489743203
The only time I parried in this game was in DS2 because I could do it with my claymore and zweihander. Nothing funnier than parrying someone in pvp with the zwei
>>
I'm going to make a character purely with CE. I'm gonna do so much shit I'm normally scared to do and if I get banned, I'll just stop playing the game.
This might be the last time I play this game.
I will finally be free.
>>
>>489742848
>>teach the player to parry
I have never parried but that might make an interesting challenge run
>>
>>489742636
Don't much bother leveling endurance for stamina you get like 2 points per, you're not meant to slamfuck your R1 key
Optimize for weight
You don't need 200 stamina btw
>>
>>489743203
Is this post-Miura Guts?
>>
>>489743623
You actually need 250 stamina and need to wear the daedicar and soreseal.
>>
>>489743601
make a new run using bandit
buckler parry is fun
>>
>>
>>489744048
Oh that's actually a good one. I was thinking Samurai cause of their shield, but buckler parry is easier. Carian retaliation and golden parry feels like it could go on the build as well
>>
DLC bad.
>>
>>489744690
Elden Ring as a whole is bad, yeah
>>
I can't decide if I want to make a soulful madness build that uses all the new weapons or a poiseblob with 2h Vyke's and offhand madness fist solely for the buff.
>>
File: 1721202737679724m.jpg (130 KB, 768x1024)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>489744690
ur bad
>>
>>489744690
>>489744827
Elden Ring as a whole is a 6/10 game

DLC is a 3/10
>>
>>489693279
>light greatsword
Are there any true combo for it? Dash r2 r1 feels fast.
>>
File: 1723248925744709m.jpg (59 KB, 729x1024)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>489744879
Por que no los dos?
>>
they should've made an open world spiritual sequel to bloodborne instead of one to dark souls
the knight armors suck in elden ring so it can't even reach the aesthetic peaks of dark souls
>>
>>489745129
>they should've made an open world spiritual sequel to bloodborne instead of one to dark souls
thematically ER is wayy closer to BB than souls
dlc, even more so
>>
>>489745119
too many wasted points
It's a level 80 character after all.
>>
>>489744927
Needs spankings!
>>
File: hm-hmm.gif (3.19 MB, 441x498)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB GIF
>>489745250
>level 80
>>
File: 1723242453423049.gif (62 KB, 400x371)
62 KB
62 KB GIF
>>489745254
Marika's tits! I'd spank dat ass so fucking hard
>>
>>489744879
Make yourself a level 40 madness build with all the new toys
>>
>>489745814
Both you and I, mate.
>>
>>489746024
Then I need to think about something else to do with my 80 dude.
>>
Man I fucking love radahn's 2nd phase music
>>
File: 1696217991346853.webm (3.98 MB, 1280x720)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB WEBM
>>489744879
Vyke alone at this point is shit if you actually want a madness proc.
Vyke with Nanaya's, offhand madness perfume, madness fist for turn and burns though? That's a different story.
>>
File: 1708663181401637.webm (3.58 MB, 1280x720)
3.58 MB
3.58 MB WEBM
>>489746110
Gotta say, Melina gets the best ass in fanart and coomart
>>
>>489744948
They're both bad
>>
>>489743521
just make a separate savefile and play offline, no risk
>>
>>489746524
And since she's ungrateful that you got third degree burns all over your body to save her life, you're entitled to give her a piece of your mind.
Removing your rings is suggested for her comfort, but not mandatory.
>>
>>489746297
As someone who hates videogames, I agree
I even like sent it to person that like dislikes the elden ring music and he said that it wasn't bad
>>
are people generally favourable about the dlc
because desu i've been fucking hating it so far
the knight in the tomb near the start with the crossbow was kinda cool, the lionhead boss thing was cool in the first phase then just became peak ER slop with aoe spam, dashing all over the place and fighting the camera (amazing OST though) the exploration has felt really fucking dull so far though. Now im in a catacomb with the Death Knight who does a grab that heals his entire hp bar if it hits and eats most of mine, a lightning aoe spin that one shots me if it hits (i have 60 vigor) and like 10,000 hp
ive been a from fan since des but ER really just feels like its not made for you to engage with and learn from but to just aggressively cheese you as hard as possible and expect you to do the exact same back. maybe im just jaded idk, not having much fun so far though
>>
File: GUmyPDGXQAAR7VB.jpg (339 KB, 1536x2048)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>
>>489746837
>As someone who hates videogames
And who is on /vg/.
>>
>>489747182
no it fucking sucks i hate it it's the worst thing ever fromsoft is literally dead to me
>>
>>489747209
Elden Ring sucks and no one on 4chan likes videogames
>>
>>489746807
And you can always find Miquella's needle and expunge the chaos from you so you two can live happily ever after spanking to your hearts content
>>
>>489747182
You shrimply have to engage with the combat system
That's it
That's the answer to any "omg this sucks and is bad!" complaint about the pve combat that's not about radahn's mod-tier fight
You're complaining about a humanoid enemy you can stagger-rape
>>
>>489747182
skill issue
>>
>>
>>489747182
What's your true blue scadu levu?
>>
>>489747386
Doesn't it only works as long as you have the needle? What happens if it slips off your skin while you bath and disappears in the exhaust?
And damn, now I want a story where the tarnished demands to spank Melina in exchange for taking her to the Erdtree.
And when she tries to negotiate going to the giant flame, the tarnished demands TWO spankings per day.
>>
File: stats.png (1.62 MB, 1920x1080)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
how do i consort radahn
>>
>>489747650
>skin
Anon the needle is in you
>>
File: 1723312625595698.png (1.09 MB, 1575x643)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
Why do most people on here think this is fine? Is it a git gud thing?
>>
>>489747650
>slips off your skin
What? You stab it inside you
>>
>>489747704
>70 int
>7 memory slots
Respec into Fingerprint Shield + Antspur Rapier.
>>
>>489747591
>>489747489
>>489747426
i knew i shouldn't have talked about the boss fight. i got it down now after a few more tries - it's not really the main issue for me though imo, exploring has just felt very boring so far. I got an Undead Dragon reskin of a dragon i already fought 1000x, a bunch of random consumables and shit and just massive empty fields. Would you say the quality picks up as you go further in?
>>489747489
also im not sure if this was supposed to be making a point or shitposting but this is exactly the point im making 'bro just stack 4 buffs, use one of the best weapons in the game' and staggerlock the boss
>>
>>489747704
get soem faith and abuse thorns
>>
>>489742545
>And then there's the input reading.
Fromsoft's only mistake is making stuff react to the first frame of an animation. Which is not usually when it would logically make sense for things to react.
>>
File: 1651514253161.jpg (42 KB, 362x494)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>489747182
Death Knights are piss easy to stagger but yeah on the whole I feel the DLC was something of an exposé on everything ER falls short on. The level design was lacking, PvE was a joke outside of bosses and their anime combos, the lore is a convoluted mess, and no consideration was given to pvp once again. Its just more ER, for better and for worse.
>>
>>489747779
What am I looking at
>>
>>489748008
Elden Ring hitboxes being bad
>>
>>489747751
>>489747825
Milicent could pull it out. And as a diabetic, I had a lot of similar issues where something I stab in me slips off over time.
>>
>>489748008
Radhan' sword hitbox are massively bigger than the weapon, compared to DS2's example being almost exact with the model
>>
>>489748080
Yeah but like i assume like its deeper inside like that that, Millicent probably didnt care about digging that deep because she was committing auicide
Are you the person suing fromsoft rhat lost your hand to diabetes?
>>
>>489747852
oh no the DLC was definetly shat out and is kind of unfinished and empty yes
it's your complains about combat that I disagree with
>>
>>489747936
Yeah. Sekiro did input reading much better as there was a slight, variable delay before bosses reacted to healing. Made them feel less artificial.
>>
>>489748080
Hey I'm diabetic too hi bro!
>>
>>489748230
Either that, or she ripped a lot of flesh when she pulled it out. Poor her.
And god no, I take a lot of care with that. I still have all my limbs. I'm another guy, never brought it up before.

>>489748457
Hi fellow syringue enjoyer.
>>
>>489747959
Level design was actually really good. Agree with your other points though.
>>
Just got to Astel and honestly fuck this game. You can't see half the shit he is doing and everything has some obnoxious AOE. And why the fuck can't I use torernt in such a enormous arena?
>>
>>489747704
I beat him at lvl119 with just unga bunga melee and no magic what are you doing
>>
>>489748507
>>489748457
Why do you have diabetes?
>>
>>489747704
Get rid of your staff and get a shield, parrying him is easier
>>
>>489748598
America
>>
>>489748291
fair enough. I think it's because i'm a bit of a souls boomer and i always liked the feeling of learning a fight and kinda mastering it, i don't feel that very often with ER, it feels like the approach of 'you throw your op bs at me and i'll throw mine at you'. I feel very punished for not wanting to use things like Spirit Ashes, Mimic Tear, Summons etc because it feels like the game is balanced around them.
>>489747959
This is kinda the issue i have, every enemy has to have some 6 hit combo which any hit of can be delayed to input read a roll or some bullshit, i very rarely feel like 'oh i fucked up by not dodging that' i just die and go 'oh they can do that i guess' and then don't die to it again.
I know i'm like whinging, but my experience with ER's 'difficulty' just always leaves me feeling more 'cheesed' than beaten.

it's such an odd experience for me to not be absolutely ecstatic to have more FROM content but i'm literally forcing myself to play it at this point, which compared to BBs DLC, even the DaS2 DLCs i never had a problem with they just felt amazing. Open world was such a fucking mistake
>>
>>489748598
>>>489748457 (You)
I ate mcdonalds and drank monster energy every day for a year when I was a hoarder
>>
>>489748598
My grandmother has it, my father has it. If I had kids, I'd probably give it to them.
>>
File: Rebecca2.png (1.04 MB, 988x658)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
My very favorite boss in the game. I think that this is the perfect boss - lots of fun attacks, no delayed bullshit, no artificial difficulty. Centerpide shit was kinda like this if she would not roll away like a donut.
>>
I tried out Sword of Night and Flame cause I heard it was really good but it feels like nothing but an L2 stick, and the L2 is costly and isn't particularly easy to land either. The damage is great, but otherwise the weapon doesn't feel good compared to like DMGS or Moonveil or Carian Sovereignty.
>>
>>489748776
That's because you're likely sitting there with your longsword up your ass waiting for "your turn"
You probably don't even jump or do charged attacks
Elden ring has super satisfying combat but this isn't dark souls 1, it's bloodborne and sekiro combined, you have to use stuff (and I don't mean spirit ashes)
>>
yo Whatup /erg/ ChaseTheBro here
>>
Which Elden Ring girl smells the best? What does she smell like?
>>
>>489748938
It's a shame he has no HP; it feels like you have to deliberately handicap yourself to get the full experience, but the fight is fun enough that it's worth it.
>>
why does chasethebro make yall so mad
>>
>>489749040
Hi chase I like your videos but when you start equipmentswapping I almost punch my monitor from the sheer fag energy just for a quick heal
Keep it up

>>489748938
I fought morgott over 40 times, he is extremely fun
>>
Baby
>>489748528
NTA but The level design wasn't that good, a lot of the levels are way more linear than base game legacy dungeons and don't have paths that double back onto eachother like in stormveil so you can go like "Ohhh that'd where that path was"
Like I like think that there was a lot of missed opportunities, like in Midra's manse there's a chandeliers next to a balcony you can jump to and gran an item then back onto the balcony. Then later, you can go into the floor above, and drop down to the chandeliere... but there's no reason to, because like you like could just like already grab the item. So what was the point of having the drop down? It would've been more interesting to raise the chandeliers so you couldn't jump to them from the balcony. It makes it feel like there's like less secrets. I think Stormveil is like the best designed legacy dungeons in thw game so it's weird that it's first.
>>489748761
>>489748825
But if it's that type of diabetes, doesn't it go away once you fix your diet?
>>489748894
IOhh I'm sorry. How long are you gonna live for?
>>
>>489695540
radahn only loves fighting
>>
File: 1648394793956.jpg (472 KB, 1500x1300)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
>>489748528
Shadow Keep felt alright at times, but for the most part I felt like I was on autopilot going through the legacy dungeons. The level design is completely toothless, there's nothing threatening about the areas themselves and they merely serve as backdrops to walk around and beat up mooks in. Shortcuts felt pointless given there's graces to rest at everywhere, and its impossible to get turned around or lost. Not a single dungeon in base ER or SotE makes me feel like Undead Burg, Blighttown, Sen's, Anor Londo or TotG did.
>>
>>489747852
Upper rauh is the best zone for exploration, and arguably the only one that actually have stuff to explore, as opposed to other zones just being obvious open plains.
Bosses are hit-or-miss, I think most of them are great despite some glaring issues with specific moves.

But don't be dumb and level your skibidi level, actually have some defense and and build properly for damage. I started my first DLC run at 138 with the crucible armor and defense incants, even before getting 12+ blessing I could comfortably survive most attacks and it made the experience much better.
That RL1 webm obviously uses buffs because it's RL1 no blessing, even starfists will do pitiful damage in the dlc. Death knight has 10k but major bosses all have more, 20k to 45k as you progress. You can still kill them under 3m just fine if your build is good.
>>
>>489749209
You can recover if you're pre-diabetic but the worse you are and the longer it is it becomes permanent
>>
>>489749209
>IOhh I'm sorry. How long are you gonna live for?
Depends if I get ran over by a car tomorrow or not. I've been taking care, eating normally, and doing a decent amount of exercise, so probably 50 more years. I'm not in excellent form, I'm still overweight, but I can ride my bicycle for one hour to get to work and still arrive without being too out of breath, so I guess I'm fine.
>>
>>489744927
I love this shit where the artist draws Melina's underwear while her cloak is still on

I don't even like Melina like that but this is great
>>
>>489747829
omw to cathedral of the forsaken

>>489747878
thorns?

>>489748592
tried with:
moonveil+10/uchi+25 dual
darkmoon greatsword+10
tried with and without ansbach and thiollier
also tried with mimic tear and tiche ashes

>>489748654
tried that
got to two parries but it's always the left hand/two-hand swipes that get me
>>
>>489749581
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Impenetrable+Thorns

it got nerfed but is still great, just not massively OP
>>
>>489749581
Have you tried the poke build?
>>
File: 20240810132035_1.jpg (311 KB, 1920x1080)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>489749581
this was my build
>wtf am I looking at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t348e24vDyA
>>
>>489749795
i'll get them after getting the shield

>>489749797
meaning to try a pierce build for this, desu it's the upgrade materials i'm worried about because i haven't gotten to farum azula yet
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.76 MB, 3000x1910)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>489747650
>>489747825
>>489748230
>>489748507
You slip the needle in like so, or at least that's a way you could do it. The needle's not like a porcupine quill that just sorta pokes outta you. The needle might be stabbed in there some other way, but that's how I do it
>>
>>489750103
obviously you stab it into your chest or something so itll never come out
>>
>>489750207
Yeah that's probably the best way
>>
File: kikker.jpg (59 KB, 655x527)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
where the hell do you farm the Spirit Calculus most optimally
>>
>>489750103
How do you do that without bleeding? I had to inject some sugar solution a bit over my knee the other day because I fucked my medication, and I ended up bleeding and limping for the rest of the day.
>>
>>489729295
based and truthpilled
>>
>>489750325
It just depends on the person. The needle acts as a plug for the hole, so I might bleed when removing these (I usually do). It also depends on if you hit a vein or not
>>
>>489749581
Stack defense, 2hand your strongest weapon and learn to dodge his combos, they're actually fairly simple, except for that quick left-right but it doesn't do too much damage. Phase 2 is simply one more dodge for the light beams. Run away from clone attacks. Always dodge left and strafe left, except for the 2nd hit of his new phase2 combo.
>crucible armor
>dragoncrest greatshield
>golden braid
>opalien hardtear
that + the blessing should be enough to safely survive anything he does
>>
>>489750325
if I get any type of cut it heals within 30 seconds to a minute if I apply pressure, wtf is wrong with your body
>>
>>489749029
Attacking during a boss’s combo is a bad idea unless you have a fast weapon, and attack them in neutral just gets input read by their faster interrupt. The only safe time to attack is after certain attacks where they have to recover (because a lot of bosses have combo extensions forcing you to wait which gives the boss enough time to go back to neutral).
>>
>>489749581
>>489750962
Git gud
>>
>>489747650
it's actually purged. the needle disappears and Frenzyflame stones stop working on you, i.e. you no longer host the flame.
>>
>>489750962
>and attack them in neutral just gets input read by their faster interrupt.
Not how it works
Again you're mindbroken by the "when is it my turn to press r1" mindset
>>
>>489751125
i'm trying man
>>
>>489751137
thats purely for gameplay mechanics
>>
>>489751272
You're not trying hard enough. PCR took most of us 6-20 hours to beat. He's hard, like a boss in these games should be.
>>
>>489747182
My overall opinion of the DLC is still positive, but there definitely were more negatives to it compared to the base game. The scadutree fragments, the empty areas, the performance issues, the tiny linear dungeons, and Radahn come to mind first. I think the thing I hated the absolute most were the furnace golems; they are the only bosses I actively avoided solely because they are so fucking boring to fight. I'm gonna need to replay it another time to form a more concrete opinion.
>>
>>489744690
correct
>>
>>489751395
>PCR took most of us 6-20 hours to beat.
Took me 90 minutes, lol. Git gud, I guess.
>>
>>489751395
>6-20 hours to beat
you people suck that much?
>>
>>489751497
When a boss is shit I just cheese it desu
>>
>>489751395

Beat him on my second try. People like you should just not play vidya.
>>
What is a good stance breaking build for pve? I just want to have the enemies on their knees all the time.
>>
>>489751395
lol it took me 7 hours but my fps was tanking the whole time. I'm never playing that fight ever again.
>>
>>489751557
>>489751608
not everyone uses the blood gookbuild or hypermode or is level 300, chill out anons
>>
>>489749367
I didn't know that, I thought it was always fixable
>>489749501
Oh okay, well thats good. I hope you don't die soon, anon!
>>489750103
I never thought of it like that, I figured miquellas needle was like stabbed in
Isn't there an animation?
>>
>>489751882
>coping with cheese build projections
Skill Issue (Large)
>>
>>489751824
guardcounter build
square off with a longsword
wild swings r2
colossal lion's claw
a lot of stuff does stance damage, these "what's good" is hard to answer because it's not 1 thing
if you're trying to ask what is the "best" then maybe double colossal sword jump attack spam still? i don't know
>>
>>489751824
Great hammers with Lion's Claw are the ol reliable.
>>
>>489749040
>*spins three times*
>*L1 wiggles*
>*personally greets every retarded co-op'er by their character's name*
*hardswaps to rain of golem arrows*
>hey GGs
>>
>>489749040
>Today we are going to use the Nightrider Flail!
>*lands two hits in 5 minutes*
>*hardswaps to meta shit to finish*
>haha GGs :D
>>
>>489751824
If you have dlc access, the best would be Cragblade on bloodfiend arm does 58 poise damage per CR2, R1 does 26.
In the base game Great club CR2 does 47.
Here's some pre-DLC data https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lmOqCKLdk6_W7nbYqT44HJNnhoRwtHvYjigpCKDsO4w/edit?gid=1771126570#gid=1771126570

Deflecting hardtear guard counter build goes really hard too
>>
>>489751824
Prayerful strike / lion's claw
Square off
Guard counter build
>>
>>489751824
oh right, the new carian sovereignty does like 98 stance damage, that one is good too
>>
faith is strength but just overcomplicated, right?
>>
Plucking Miguellas eyes out!
Stomping his head until his headcracks.
Feeding Miquella to a golden hippo.
Saving Trina from her brother.
Infecting Miquella with scarlet rot and reinfecting him everytime he tries to cure himself!
>>
>>489751395
>He's hard, like a boss in these games should be.
He's not hard. He's tedious. He just spams punishing attacks and you win if you're patient. The problem is nobody wants to be the passenger in the game.

Nobody wants to watch him spam his entire moveset and attack in some cases literally 20 times in a single second just so they can finally get a 3 second window once every 60 seconds (this is what the data actually says, his attack rate and downtime is so low that it all adds up to 3 seconds out of every minute) to actually play their character.

So people get impatient and take risks. This is bad game design disguised as good game design. Because once you've trial-and-error'd the boss enough times, or if you're the type of player that will spend 5 minutes slowly taking their 3-second windows, he's a cakewalk. But if you're anyone that hasn't memorized his moveset after dozens of attempts and tries to get in extra attacks, he's going to hit you for 50% of your hp constantly even if you're in Moore's entire set, with a sacred-affinity greatshield with 100% holy protection, and using the Golden Braid and Divine Lord's Fortification to achieve ~73+% physical protection and ~90% holy protection.

>>489751608
>you people suck that much?
There's a difference between lacking skill and lacking patience that Elden Ring is really bad about delineating. So many bosses are just health sponges that spam attacks and force you to play defense 90+% of the time that even the best players die a few times figuring out fights like the Divine Dancing Lion.

And accusations of cheese builds are appropriate because there's no other way to beat him in 2 attempts without absurd luck or, like I said, being so patient that you ground him down over 5 minutes.

We know this because we have tons of streamers that do naked runs, level 1 runs, dancepad runs, etc, who are all objectively better at the game than you. And the vast majority of these players took more than 2 attempts.
>>
>>489751667
Prove it.
If people that have done RL1 naked no-hit kills on every boss took a dozen tries to kill him but you did it in just 2, you either cheese him or are a god of gaming and could be making money streaming your gameplay.
>>
>>489752879
no? what do you mean
>>
>>489752898
I wish someone would do this to me
>>
>>489753008
there's a difference between dying a couple times to figure out a boss and taking 6h+ on a normal build with no restrictions, especially if you use a cheese build
>>
>>489750908
I'm talking about a stab of several centimeters deep.

>>489751923
>I hope you don't die soon, anon!
Hey, same. Been saving up money to travel around the world, I'd hate to die before that happens.
>>
>>489753008
they designed radahn for shield pokes
>>
File: grrmhack03.jpg (8 KB, 287x175)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
did fatman work on the lore for the dlc too?
>>
>>489753008
He took me around two hours to beat, but I don't feel like I learned the fight so much as solved it, and just got really lucky on the winning run. Definitely felt like I had zero room to breathe for the entire phase 2, and I even had to switch off my tried-and-true Giant Hunt because he was the first boss where I felt like I genuinely had too few openings to use it. In the end I won by, you guessed it, abusing status effects and just letting the %HP damage take him out.
>>
File: 1716171990102978.jpg (47 KB, 507x680)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
i beat it in one try in one l2
would do it again
>>
>>489696035
Use the talismand that gives FORTY PERCENT DAMAGE RESISTANCE while at full HP so that you'll never get one shot.
>>
>Invade premade gank
>Use whatever griefing shit I can
>Sever out if run out enemies/room/traps
>Let em know they're getting blocked and block before they can reply and proceed.

And the best part is this fixes my matchmaking to never encounter these fags again unless they make an alt. Which will get blocked in a few seconds anyway
>>
Is there a boss rush mod that I can install that won't get me banned in multiplayer?
>>
>>489754957
Imagine being so sensitive that you block people.
What a pussy.
>>
>>489754570
Well hey you still beat him, that what counts if you don't care to truly learn bosses for challenge runs.
>>
File: 56745674567.png (235 KB, 1194x139)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>489753736
Again, it's based on patience. You can die several times on one build and slowly figure out how to win with it, which is how naked RL1 kills happen, or you do the entertaining thing and change your build to try to find a weakness but in doing so also slow down your adaptation rate because how you beat him with, for example, an unga bunga dual wield colossal weapon build will be different compared to how you beat him with a dex katana build or a faith build or a shield poke build. You'll retain some knowledge of how to avoid his attacks, but you'll have to learn the timings and openings for your new strategy every time.

Logically, if you ask, "Does it take longer to learn to beat him with just one setup or with 5?" you realize the answer is 5, even if each subsequent attempt builds on the previous one.

>>489753930
>they designed radahn for shield pokes
Which, again, goes back to patience because it's such a boring way to play.
Plus, they did give him a grab attack that kills instantly the second time it lands. And the way he spins and spams attacks can make it hard to spot the tell for it.

>>489754570
>In the end I won by, you guessed it, abusing status effects and just letting the %HP damage take him out.
I like to think that if shield poke is how you're supposed to defend against him, then inflicting him with Scarlet Rot is how you're supposed to attack him. I like the poetry of him dying a second time to it, and Miquella's consort dying by something that's intimately linked to his sister.
>>
>>489754957
wow dude you really showed them
>>
>>489755067
just give yourself all graces with CE
>>
>>489755192
>Plus, they did give him a grab attack that kills instantly the second time it lands
well it's sad but then you can use the opening to remove the debuff
>>
Is having 60 FTH and 70 DEX okay for using Euporia or should I respec my character?
I am using Alexander Shard, Rotten Wing Sword Insignia, the mixed physic that increases Holy damage, and Golden Vow with it. Is there anything else I can do to increase the damage I do with Euporia Vortex?
>>
File: 1717600218142753.png (205 KB, 640x513)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>489754957
if i spawn into an open world 3v1 i start running like forrest gump
if theres an elevator they usually kill themselves within 10 minutes
>>
>>489731805
Bruh shonen anime has more emotional moments. This is just some sad melody , but it isnt earned at all, as players dont have any clue about marika nor have any emotional connection.

Maybe if it was Melina, but even that wouldnt be earned as she had just a few lines of dry boring dialogue throughout the whole game. Play an actual rpg with actual characters.
>>
>>489755369
That would mean starting a new game, boss rush mods also give bosses end game scaling
>>
>489755496
>4 hours later
>still mad
>>
>>489755374
you can add Millicent's prostesis if on ng+ or just CE it
add the multi-hit tear to your flask
use Howl
>>
>>489755607
>>489755496
>>
I beat Radahn on my first try, not because I was good, but because I summoned Ansbach and Thiollier, fully expecting to die on the first go. My normal build, tanky great hammer prayerful strike, kept all of us alive, and with Radahn spastically swapping targets constantly, it gave me more openings to land prayerful strike. I was surprised I won, and knew that wouldn't have happened with the summons to distract him, and on my NG+ playthrough it took me about 10 tries to beat him solo by dodging all his attacks and slapping him with the ancient meteoric ore greatsword ash without the follow up.
>>
>>489755926
What’s CE?
>>
>>489708156
I dunno
Souls games are mostly cardboard people who say gibberish and die so I don't reeeally much care about anyone
Maybe like, a little bit if their lines are fun or they have cool voice, like rya, but still
>>
>>489755374
I don't know the exact scaling or rules for stuff like this, but I believe the most powerful AR you can get if you don't care about defense AT ALL is
>Holy damage+Blood drain physic
>Golden Vow
>Howl of Shabiri
>Sacred Scorpion charm

Plus the stuff you have already
>>
>>489756374
I cried when Diallos got hurt and died
>>
>>489708156
It's sad but I was disappointed there wasn't more, but like I like really understand why people were effected by it since I feel a lot for Marika
>>
>>489756562
are you a female
>>
>>489755480
I see a message saying my elevator now. Followed by the sleeping monkey sticker. They either kill themselves or DC. Every single time its hilarious and glad it makes fags angry
>>
>>489756562
i unironically laughed.
Once again an npc randomly dies, like every other at the end of their arc.
I suspect its because that's the only way Fromsoft knows how to give you their stuff.
>>
>>489756562
I don't even remember how he dies to be honest
>>
>organic high level activity visibly goes down every weekend
>seamless only grows more crowded, barely even invade the same hosts anymore
If this trend continues vanilla will be dead outside early to mid game fairly soon
>>
>>489755192
Being balanced around patience is even worse given that he doesn't reward you for it. I've seen numerous no-hit runs of people dodging around for like 15-20 seconds just to get one R1 off, or sometimes he'll complete a combo and they won't even attack at all because there's no opening after it.
>>
File: p60rep4txuhd1.jpg (526 KB, 1800x2880)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
Sellen if she real
>>
Lazy afternoon sex with Sellen
>>
>>489756296
Cheat Engine
>>
>>489756714
Why is that a question you think is in any way relevant to him dying being sad or not
>>489756908
Idk, lik3 his arc is failing to protect Lanya and then failing ti avenge her because he's impressionable and can't find a purpose, them he ends up finding people to protect and ends up dying for them but also like a lot of them get hurt anyway, so it'd sad to me even though I consider it like a good ending
>>489757115
Defending jarburg
>>
>>489757405
women tend to be more emotional, and they tend to get attached to worthless, pointless things (like fromsoft NPCs) more
>>
>>489757405
mermaidtard??
>>
So From's experiment with open-world was a bust. Is there anything (you) would like to see From experiment with in the future though?
For example
>More interactivity with and between NPCs. Leda Ganksquad fight where NPCs actually talked to each other was kino
>>
>>489757837
From's "experiment" with open world is objectively more successful than their linear attempts.
>>
>>489757405
To give you a reply other than the stupid shit you gotm idk
I don't think I've ever cared much about fromsoft npcs because they're just nonsense
Like I like rya, ranni, the little merchant guy you meet in limgrave, rogier, roderika, the smith guy
They're all pretty swell, Diablos is cool too but I dunno, he's okay
It's just that a lot of these guys get maybe 10 lines total so their lines have to count real good for me to care
Like corwyn I really don't care about him because half his lines are 'o-oh thats heresy'
Your opinion is valid anon keep on keeping on
>>
>>489757837
>So From's experiment with open-world was a bust.
not according to their sales, casuals fucking love open world slop
>>
>open world, crafting
When you think about it it almost reads like a joke, but they really did it
Funny
>>
>>489751824
Dragonmaw spam
>>489753008
>>489753930
I think he's also designed around Deflect Tear, if only because Deflecting him was the only bearable way for me to learn the fight that didn't get too stale. Just dodge rolling on his attacks feels awful
>>
>>489757837
>More interactivity with and between NPCs. Leda Ganksquad fight where NPCs actually talked to each other was kino
TRVKE

Would like to see a different level up system. Tired of having to invest into Vigor and the like
>>
>>489757837
>So From's experiment with open-world was a bust
According to what authority, exactly? Outside of /erg/ I see nothing but endless praise from all sources.
>>
>>489757837
A level cap so they don't have to reimplement the skibidi fragment in a hypothetical dlc.
>>
>>489757268
>>489757290
My teacherwife
>>
Does anyone else here find the game world of Elden Ring uninteresting as compared to Dark Souls? For me the game is primarily about fighting bosses rather than exploration. Going through the world has become about traveling to the next boss rather than exploration for its own sake. Maybe it's because of the extreme divergence in the difficulty of traversing the levels compared with fighting the bosses.
>>
>>489757670
Why would Madison be here?
>>
>>489758513
A bit
I like exploring the catacombs for loot, but yes, the game has almost no level design when compared to previous titles. I can barely recall most of elden ring's map at times because it's just nothing, meanwhile I could probably go through DS1, DS2 and BB blindfolded
>>
>>489758630
shut up bitch
>>
>>489757360
can I spawn spirit ashes, upgrade mats and spells without getting banned with this?
>>
>>489757540
They aren't worthless or pointless, and not being able to empathize with stories is like not the brag I think you think it is....
>>489757670
No one mentioned mermaids except for you just now
>>489757989
I like a lot of them but I'm also aware thar a large part of thay is just because of imagining them as people amd korean heacanoning how they'd interact
>>
>>489735914
The execution was lacking but from a conceptual level, Dark Souls 2 had a lot of very strong design work in terms of sets and locations
>>
>>489758439
sellenfic update never ever :(
>>
>>489758826
well well well i was right, kill yourself you stupid femoid
>>
>>489758630
You sont have to say that
>>
File: 20240810144116_1.jpg (19 KB, 452x61)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Reminder to do your part and kill nomadic merchants
>>
>>489758826
>korean heacanoning

theyre worthless because fromsoft doesnt see worth in them and dont care about giving them proper characterization, theyre 1 dimensional.

If they want me to think think theyre real people they need to give substantial interactions akin to RPGs that do it better (even Skyrim).

From my experience people like you have no experience with RPGs that have proper dialogue. Imagine 10 times more per character at minimum. Big difference
>>
>>489759293
I can't do that to my man kale...
>>
>>489759293
I like their little song so no
>>
Reeks of ovaries in here
>>
>>489758826
yeah you're a fucking woman
that's alright though, enjoy your stay
>>
>>489759518
the song is to summon the flame
>>
>>489758358
But there is a level cap
>>
>>489759458
I skip dialogue when I'm playing those games, nigga if I wanted story I'd just watch some anime. No game has ever approached the level of onimai or mahoako, why would I waste my time on a game that doesn't do what games do best (gameplay).
>>
File: 576356756.jpg (31 KB, 384x585)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>489759569
Oh no-vary, it's over-y.
>>
>>489759805
would you, /erg/?
>>
>>489756562
Based, actually.
Redemption arcs and heroic sacrifices are peak storytelling.
>>
File: 1470333899917.jpg (33 KB, 238x250)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>489759987
>tfw I'll never die a hero
>>
File: 1722967459357623.png (672 KB, 629x975)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
the elden ring manga is alrite
people interact, rya calls the prawns crayfish and boggart gets mad
>>
>>489756562
You should've known by now that every quest ends in death
>>
>>489758885
Retard, I'm not saying you HAVE to like the characters I'm just saying that it seems weird to think it's weird if someone does empathize with them.
>>489759458
I wish they had more interactions yeah but I like and like extrapolate small things like the fact that patches never really insults Rya or messes witb her ik the same way he does other characters or you, ehoch like I like extrapolating into wondering what that means like as for like the dynamics.
>>489759731
Literally didn't say anything about that
>>489759987
It broke in my co op run and like so I just had to try and like describe what happens instead to him bit he just didn't understand it and said he didn't care that much which made me sad
>>
File: corhyn lmao.jpg (510 KB, 1277x973)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>489760143
the manga is better than the game
>>
>>489760143
Rya is a cutie
>>
File: 1722964173048116.png (588 KB, 843x1200)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
he solo'd her
>>
>>489759790
There you go, little bitches pretending ER lore is something special are actually people who dont give a crap about story and dont know what good storytelling or good characters.

You have no idea what sort of storytelling games can have. Ever heard of visual novels? They have stories that blow your pedo anime out of the water, also when they get adapted to an anime. Heard of SteinsGate or FSN?

>onimai
literally tranny-pedo anime oh god.
>mahoako
also pedo anime.
>>
Manga is main canon and the game is a spin-off that ruined the lore, btw.
>>
>>489760371
that's actually very funny
>o-oh your name is D u-um you can call me A!
cute
>>
>>489760702
The game is noncanon imo yeah
>>
>>489760143
sometimes it feels like an awkward middle ground, where he's not willing to take as much liberty as is needed to make the wacky over the top humor work in the setting. like diallos vs how he handled rennala
>>
How long is the Elden Ring manga
Like I don't wanna settle down to read it but then like after 20 minutes be like "Oh wait thats... it?"
>>
>>489760331
>I wish they had more interactions yeah but I like and like extrapolate small things

Play a game that actually rewards your imagination more and gives you more to work with?

You dont have to do anything crazy. Play some mainstream games like BG3, Witcher, DragonAge, Mass Effect etc.
>>
>>489758684
yes as long as you do it offline and don't give yourself key items you can't normally have at that moment you're safe. Obviously if you give yourself stuff that doesn't exist normally (like a +30 sword) you'll get banned but just spawning normal loot is fine.
>>
>>489757837
Whatever Fromsoft's next game is, I would like Miyazaki to try not killing 99% of NPCs for once.
>>
>>489760949
I think it's up to 47 chapters now. Still ongoing.
>>
>>489760949
it's up to radahn, but there's clearly still a lot further to go
>>
>>489760949
It's still ongoing and has 47 chapters now
>>
>>489696814
Dragon communion is largely endgame/ng+ when you have two communion seals and can pump up stats a bit more. It's not mediocre, just requires investment and will generally be better than most other builds that plateau earlier on.
>>
File: 00015.jpg (213 KB, 556x673)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
manga nepheli? my wife.
>>
>>489760331
it just sounds like your boyfriend forced you to play this game, and since youre new to videogames there is novelty to your experience. But you could do much better.
>>
>>489696814
Dragon incantations aren't meant to be "meta" my cute anon, otherwise you'd see them a lot more
It's themed spells just go with it, stick to them 100% when you have the FP for it, grab a thematic weapon with a thematic ash and thug it out
>>
>>489760331
>It broke in my co op run and like so I just had to try and like describe what happens instead to him bit he just didn't understand it and said he didn't care that much which made me sad
literally an autistic woman
your boyfriend's a lucky guy
>>
>>489760975
I do play rpgs, retard
Just because I'm posting here doesn't mean like this is like the only game I play, you're posting here too. Like I understand like what you're trying to get across, I'm trying to get across that I like these characters even without like a ton of direct interwoven dialogue because like for the same reason that I like fromsoft settings as a whole I like piecing together things and like inferring and like headcanoning connections and like how they are
>>489761091
>>489761146
>>489761158
Oh wow, I didn't know it was still going on! I figured it was like a small pamphlet thing that like Fromsoft just made as promotional material and like would only like be a tiny amount and one and done
>>489761372
Kill yourself
>>
>>489761589
How is being sad about that autistic? Autism is when you can't feel things or understand emotions
>>
>just found out that the dlc DOES have caves and catacombs and dungeons
I thought it only had the legacy dungeons and ruins, I somehow missed all of the everything but that...
>>
>>489760331
The secret is to read fanfics about whichever character you've fixated on to cope with From killing 95% of them, it's what I do
>>
>>489761809
>Autism is when you can't feel things or understand emotions
no, that's sociopathy
>>
>>489762058
they're all much better than the base game ones, too
>>
>>489762134
I just call miyazaki retarded to his face (in my dreams) and pretend it didn't happen
This ass game is open ended and fast and loose enough for me to headcanon whatever I want
>>
>>489762134
You can train your brain to generate a constant strwam of characterizations by itself
>>489762187
They're the same thing, qnd either way it qouldnt matter because my mom had me tested and I domt have autism
>>489762248
Where are they all even then? I scraped cliff walls trying to find them for like the first 10 hours of the dlc but didn't find anything so I stopped looking for them because like I figured they must just not have any
>>
>>489762581
they're all much easier to find than the base game ones so i have no idea what you were smoking
>catacombs are surrounded by coffins
>gaols are surrounded by cages
>there's like two shorter caves, one is surrounded by dragon statues and the other is well-hidden
>forges are also obvious
just look them up if you have no clue
>>
>>489762581
you're just a regular old weirdo, then
>>
>Armor does basically nothing in this game since you're 2-shot against bosses regardless
So why doesn't everyone just run naked with blue dancer charm? It seems to be pretty great.
>>
>>489763352
Not fashionable
>>
>>489747182
>are people generally favourable about the dlc
mixed feelings
>>
>>489763352
>0% damage reduction vs 20-25-30% damage reduction
Iunno
>>
File: gayus.webm (2.94 MB, 720x405)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>489763352
>Armor does basically nothing in this game
>>
>>489750103
i dont know what this conversation is about but in 1.00 you would stab miquella's needle in your eyeballs
>>
feels like baking hour
>>
I want to go back in time. The DLC was on the horizon, hopium was at max, we were in the summer of our civilization. Now all the copium has fallen away and the DLC is revealed to be half-baked, the slow decline of this general has come and the days are getting shorter and the nights are getting longer...
>>
>>489763352
keep believing that and keep crying
>>
File: Shamanvillage.png (182 KB, 670x717)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>489762581
>>489761702
>>489761589
New template dropped
>>
>>489763636
>Using a damage reduction spell/physick in this exact video
Thank you for proving my point.
>>
>>489764265
... Except that's about Diallos, not shaman village? And the other anon just said literally like the bottom one doesn't happen at all
>>
>>489764265
Your brain has been decayed zoomzoom
>>
>>489764042
I miss when everyone was talking about Messmer.....
Now it feels like no one want to discuss his character,
>>
>>489764347
It's not even heavy armor
>>
File: dfgsdfgdf.jpg (166 KB, 670x717)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>489764265
>>
File: file.png (705 KB, 1006x471)
705 KB
705 KB PNG
>>489764373
Bottom one happens in games with better stories and characters
>>
>>489764554
Not for men
>>
>>489746439
what about just fingerprint shield + nanaya's?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.77 MB, 2048x2463)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
>>489764458
But anon, I'm still here...
>>
>>489764458
I like Messmer and like talking about him and still want to, I just don't want to oversaturate by talking about 1 character too much and so try to purposefully switch it up
>>
>>489764458
>never touched Path to Nowhere
>know fuck all about it
>never entered its threads
>still recognize 64x64 face closeups of its girls
I don't like this, I spend too much time on this damn website
>>
i gotta touch em
>>
>>489764804
You are NOT Messmer he would NOT admit to being himself online, he would be too embarrassed to like be anything but fully anonymous
>>
File: Spoiler Image (102 KB, 251x304)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>489764934
I never said *I* was him and I wouldn't want to be him anyway because then I couldn't marry him
>>
>>489764528
kek
>>
why the fuck are there so many type Bs in this general
>>
>>489765042
So I'm still right then, you aren't Messmer I'm still right
>>
I can't fucking believe how many status effects are either shit or only do anything against NPCs and players.
>>
>>489765128
type b website
>>
>>489765128
Yume DLC, yume general
>>
>>489765128
Anon, this might scare you, you're going to want to sit down for this....
Look up the demographic breakdown of how many people there are on earth...
Fucked up
>>
>try pvp
>invasions are all 2 level 800 wizards vaporizing you instantly
>duels are all full verdigris armor dueling shield users who teabag

Is there a fun way to play pvp in this game
>>
File: 1701419561556325.png (281 KB, 1024x1024)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>>489764042
>the slow decline of this general has come
its over. i should probably write about all the fc cosplayers i still remember in my head before i forget about them.
>>
>>489765181
madness not working on enemies is retarded
madness has three effects:
>do percentage hp damage akin to bleed
>do percentage fp damage
>lengthy stun when it procs
at the very least it should do the bleed effect on enemies. it could be a weak bleed, it would still be something.
>>
>>489765181
The fact that Deathblight I'd PURELY only for like using against other players or like npc invaders is so bizarre to me. Like sure, bosses whatever like in fine with it not applying to them, but regular enemies?? Ehy can't it? Yoy can give them high resistance but like just saying "No, this effect doesn't exist" is like so weird to ke
>>
>>489765328
level 30 with 1700 hp
>>
>>489764042
>>489765339
Even the writefag archive has been destroyed. We're living in the ruins of Constantinople
>>
>>489765440
well you couldn't curse enemies either, and deathblight is just reskinned curse
>>
>>489764042
the fallen threads tell a story
>>
It is said that when the Scadutree crumbles from its core that it will scatter across the entire realm of shadow.
>>
>>489765556
I dont know if dark souls had curse weapons I never played with klike the status effects in those games, but it should have applied to enemies too if it did
>>
>>489764804
>>489764859
Oh thank fuck

So what do you think the nature of Messmer's relationship with Marika was, before he was banished?
>>
>>489765339
>>489765538
i miss the old shitpost writefaggotries about the FC i should have saved them when i had the chance
>>
>>489765669
you never played a dark souls game in your life
>>
>>489765752
He was her son iirc
>>489765790
I dod, I played 1 and 3
>>
>>489764042
/erg/ will die faster than /dsg/ did after ds3 because ds3 had much better pvp than l2den ring
>>
>>489765941
>>489765941
>>489765941
>>
>>489765915
I feel like story speculation keeps alive longer than pvp
>>
>>489766039
uhhh it really doesn't
>>
>>489764798
I'm not sure at this point. Nanaya was kinda nerfed. Try it out.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.