[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GZ8YgFHXwAIOoLG.jpg (48 KB, 505x505)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Its actually fucking over edition

>Previous Thread >>498406616

Life is Strange (LiS) is an episodic narrative game from developer Don't Nod (DN). Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Max Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to rewind time

Life is Strange: Before the Storm (BtS) is an episodic narrative game from developer Deck Nine (D9). A prequel set three years before the events of the first Life is Strange. A troubled, isolated and sixteen-year old Chloe Price forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a popular girl with her own hidden demons

Life is Strange: True Colors (TC) is a narrative game from developer Deck Nine (D9). Protagonist Alex Chen is a young woman with the supernatural power. While Alex’s power will lead to moments of great joy, it also brings her into the orbit of violent anger, world-altering sadness, and irrepressible fear

Life is Strange: Double Exposure (DE)

Lost Records: Bloom & Rage (LR) is an upcoming narrative game from developers of the original Life is Strange, Don't Nod (DN)

>Upcoming Merch:
Life is Strange: Heatwaves - Out now!

>Steam:
Life is Strange - http://store.steampowered.com/app/319630
Life is Strange: Before the Storm - http://store.steampowered.com/app/554620
Life is Strange: Remastered (includes LiS + BtS) - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1265920
Life is Strange: True Colors - http://store.steampowered.com/app/936790
Life is Strange: Double Exposure - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1874000
Lost Records: Bloom & Rage - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1902960

>/lisg/ Permalink:
http://orph.link/lisg

>Compilation of Fanfics:
http://orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Photo gallery:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByVgd5eMbb7XVHlGbHlPV2tRdGM?resourcekey=0-xFA4oxFdFKq3Ub3ZAW1Cgw&usp=sharing

>Art of LiS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=265yHETXRXo
>>
Pricefieldsissies it is so over for you. Crackshippers have won. The underdogs have won
>>
File deleted.
>>
>>498531472
>I'm ending our relationship because... you can't move forward. Also this letter is all you get.
>>
Now we know why Max will probably fuck off at the end. Feds are gonna be on her ass like they were the bros in LiS2.
>>
>>498531472
Looks who's back. Do we have other Chloe voicelines in game?
>>
File: 8mvBzEsrvxgh4mZ.png (1.42 MB, 1022x770)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
Sometimes I think my life is going badly. But then I remember that I'm not a Pricefielder
>>
>>498531472
>I hope you find someone you no longer feel the need to rewind for

>FUCKING DOES EXACTLY THAT SOME TIME LATER
>>
>>498531939
Alex?
>>
>>498531939
There's Chloe storm lines from first game also present in ep5 (revoiced)
>>
>>498531950
Rachel needs to be replaced with Chloe and Chloe with Max.
>>
>>498531617
I really want see proof of Chloe and Victoria being a couple, seems too wacky to be actually in the game.
>>
>>498531939
No, it's just for the re-recorded lines for the first game. They can't afford Ashly anymore and want to erase any trace of her from the franchise.
>>
File: 1729011370681482.jpg (2.59 MB, 4032x3024)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB JPG
>>
>>498531950
>>498532064
Reminder that Max and Chloe canonically discussed doing this, as established by DE
>>
>>
>>498532175
She does it for a good reason. To stop the paradox created by Safi.
>>
File: 4363910.jpg (139 KB, 1024x682)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
THIS FUCKING GAME
>>
I am depressed
>>
>>498532261
>Safi is the villain, person with powers and victim all along
This is so damn idiotic. Now the things about the latter part being full of twists does have some sense, not in a good way tho.
>>
I think the long time /lisg/ regulars can quite happily declare this as non canon along with the comics.
>>
File: iDEqTr1M2v8bMcVCAtKXKQ.jpg (142 KB, 1907x1080)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>498532175
>Max: you used Nathan
>Jefferson: I prefer the term manipulated. Like an image.
Also remember that photoshopped photo of Max and Warren? Lmao.
>>
>>498532432
The game ends with the entire faculty fully aware of Max being superpowered.
>>
>>498532175
>>498532187
>>
>>498532636
Are there multiple endings?
>>
File: 150789359254901.png (397 KB, 506x675)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
>>498532480
>let's declare everything non-canon that goes against our doomed crackship
I don't think so
>>
>>498532187
That's actually legit an interesting way to take their relationship and an interesting question to ask - if you were dating a person who seems perfect to you, and you KNOW they have time-travelling powers - how would you know if they weren't just rewinding time and time again until they got their perfect relationship with you?
The way Chloe has trust problems from the beginning (with her dad dying and Rachel fucking off) would only further fuel her paranoia about Max being not truthful.
Shame baefags would only shit on this since it's doesn't fit their lesbian romance fever dream.
I am not a bayfag btw, my canon choice is let Arcadia Bay be destroyed by the storm, but I also always assumed that this is a sad, selfish choice, the result of which won't last, and Chloe and Max would break up. So I guess D9 will please me at least, in that regard.
>>
>>498532636
Guess there's the reason she leaves, then. Not exactly easy to trust someone like that.
>>
>>498532187
https://imgur.com/a/life-is-strange-de-C9PqoCD
>>
File: GZ8cGmiXEAgyEfE.jpg (1.74 MB, 3840x2160)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSyG_OwusFk
>>
Why would Safi kill herself
>>
>>498532780
Yeah, and it's not like Max hasn't done exactly that in the past. So it's not an unfounded thing. Funnily enough, don't her powers evolve into her only being able to hop around timelines though? So it's not like she can actually rewind now. Might take some of that paranoia away.
>>
File: chud.jpg (54 KB, 750x920)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Apologize
>>
>>498532735
no
>>
>>498532780
>how would you know if they weren't just rewinding time and time again until they got their perfect relationship with you?
Oh no this person wants me to be happy how awful i cant trust her now!
>>
>>498532780
My dude, this would only make sense if Chloe didn't live "that week" with Max
>>
I have been reading scrapped voice lines from original game, some were cool and i wonder why didnt include them in the end
>>
>>498533172
Stable timeloop? You know, like how Kyle Reese gets send into the past to conceive John Connor.
>>
>>498533190
>Yeah, and it's not like Max hasn't done exactly that in the past. So it's not an unfounded thing.
Yeah, the player can literally do things like that in the first game, and often it's a REQUIRED thing, to rewind and answer what the person wants to hear. With Chloe in Episode 3 Max can also kiss her as many times as possible, and rewind, so like, Max's powers allow her to do all that shit, it's logical for Chloe to have thought slike that.
>>
File: 1728821902752192.png (17 KB, 84x128)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>498533245
CHVDGOD... I KNEEL, YOU WERE RIGHT AGAIN
>>
>break up pricefield
>end de with sequelbait
>buy the game goys or we can't fix pricefield in de2

Oh those dirty rats
>>
>>498533487
>Oh no this person wants me to be happy how awful i cant trust her now!
I mean, I can lock you up in a room, and torture you for years, until you believe that my piss is the best drink in the world, and be happily slurping it up everytime I come by your cage. I'll be making you happy everyday, right?

The mental gymnastics baefags would go to is hilarious sometimes. If you rewind time to get the perfect relationship with someone, you're doing it for YOU, not for the person. You're making yourself happy. It's essentially the same as brainwashing, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>498532780
So it boils down to trust. Can you trust this person this person you're not seeing for 10 hours a day to not cheat on you? Can you trust this person who has time rewind powers to not rewind time? It's not that interesting. D9 says the trust wasn't strong enough to support the relationship. There's no discussion or headcanon to be had. It's that way and no other way. Can't you see how stupid and boring that is?
>>
>Safi is actually the villain
You know what, I actually kinda like it. Largely because it's a better 'be careful what you wish for' than having Chloe be shot or not.
>>
File: oh no.jpg (167 KB, 2048x1152)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
OH FAWK BUDDY
>>
File: SPOILER_image.png (4 MB, 1920x1080)
4 MB
4 MB PNG
>>
>>498532753
>let's declare everything non-canon that goes against our doomed crackship
Like when amberpricers used to cope when they disregarded the entirety of the original game back in 2017? Lmao.
>>
>>498533880
Only sequel i care now is a livestream of D9 committing suicide
>>
>>498534106
What the actual fuck is wrong with Deck Nine?
>>
File: 1636417073609.jpg (8 KB, 172x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>498534106
This isn't even funny anymore. Total D9 death.
>>
File: SPOILER_image2.png (3.19 MB, 1920x1080)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB PNG
>>
>>498534051
>So it boils down to trust.
Well, yeah, like everything in relationships, you fucking doofus.
Except if we take this analogy into acount, it should be "I don't see my gf for 10 hours everyday, and she always comes back home VERY happy and VERY energetic from work". Same thing would apply here with Max and Chloe "Wow, Max is so perfect for me, she always knows just what to do or what to say to me, it's like as if she has time-...WAIT A MINUTE!". So yeah. It works, with Chloe's paranoia, very easily.
>>
>>498534106
>I only remember the photo and not the fight
>which is why looking at the photo immediately makes me think about the fight instead of literally any other positive memory I associate with it

good job writers, you really thought this one through
>>
>>498534106
Arghhhhhhhhh wtf
>>
>>498534132
Exactly. Now you're no better than them lol even down to your waifu being turned into a cockluster and your beloved ship being decimated into the ground :)
>>
>>498534125
The image that buck-broke baefags. Post it on reddit/twitter.
>>
File: Dune 2.jpg (187 KB, 1254x655)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
I DECLARE JIHAD ON D9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>498533172
For the similar reason Chloe would kill herself at the end of LiS: a big blackmail/threats of a catastrophe because she lives.
If that's true then my theory about Safi killing herself similarily to Chloe and Max using her powers to do it was right. That's why I think Max is on the photo because they were there together during the decision, just like Max and Chloe at the end of the game. Chloe had a photo to kill herseld, Safi and Max have cameras.
(implying this is not a fake screenshot)
>>
File: aht3peedvb431.jpg (135 KB, 1544x1544)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>498534329
Based Mark
>>
>>498534372
This is shoehorned drama for the sake of drama
>>
>>498534372
>Well, yeah, like everything in relationships, you fucking doofus.
This contradicts your first statement:
>That's actually legit an interesting way to take their relationship and an interesting question to ask
It's not that interesting. Because it boils down to something we can see in ANY relationship.
>>
It's so over for Warren and Chloe bros...
>>
BayCHADS...
AmberGODS...
CrackshipperKINGS...
LiS2BROS...
It is our time now
>>
>>498534125
>>498534329
Kinda like fucked up Max
>>
Warren is dead in both timelines.
>>
File: 1718126703049188.jpg (2.45 MB, 800x9455)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB JPG
>>498532480
I'm the anon that makes the majority of the threads. Going forward my plan is to give DE the LiS2 treatment and scrub it from the OP. It managed to be worse then that disaster and even more damaging to the franchise, so I think it is the least that it deserves.
Lost Records comes out in several months. So I hope I can re-orientate things around the buildup for that and we can all just move on from DE like it never happened.
I do not see the LiS franchise recovering from this anyway, so pretending that TC was the final LiS game seems like a less bitter pill to swallow. At-least that game did not retro-actively ruin things.
>>498532409
I have been drinking a fair bit since we actually got real confirmation of just how bad things are.
For the past few months I have been defending D9, since there is no way they could ever be stupid enough to kill pricefield. But it turns out that not only did they do that, but they did so in the most vindictive way possible. In a way that feels like that wanted to punish me for even being invested in this series and its characters in the first place.
I defended DE from all the doom posting since the announcement. And not it turns out that the doom posting was actually optimistic by comparison to what is in the final game.
LiS 2 was a major disappointment that fundamentally lacked what I liked about the first game. DE is just a middle finger to anyone with any level of investment in the series that was not just "I hate Chloe".

I'm so fucking done with this shit.
I actually wish it was still 2016, so at-least then D9 would get some well deserved backlash over taking one of the best examples of a wlw queer relationship in the medium and ruining it with a tired, bigoted trope.
The only degree of solace here is that the finances of D9 are in ruins and the company will almost certainly dissolve now, hopefully leaving many deservingly jobless coming into the cold, cold holiday season. If D9 gets to be vindictive, then so do I.
>>
>>498534786
You dumb cunt, beacuse it's something we can see in every relationship - it's the fucking cornerstone of the theme, in fact, of ANY fucking interaction between humans. So yeah, talking about it in a time-rewind sense is interesting.
>>
>>498531472
I wonder how many cocks "free-spirited" Chloe has now taste inside her mouth to wash out Max's disgusting pussy taste.

The age lesbians is no more. The time of the Chud has come.
>>
Traumatazies BaeMax is actually a million times more interesting to play as.
1) Let hundreds of people die for blue pussy
2) Blue pussy fucking dumps you
3) All that was for nothing
4) What the fuck do you do with yourself now?
I wish they would do nightmare sequences, with bloodied models of characters from the first game stare at you in judgement, no voice actors required, would still be a strong fucking moment.
>>
>>498534991
I feel you my friend.
And it's all being done so disrespectfully and out of character for everyone involved.

All hail Swann and Nora.
>>
>>498535032
>So yeah, talking about it in a time-rewind sense is interesting.
But it doesn't do that. It replaces the X in "I can't trust you because of X" with time-rewind powers. It's not interesting because it reduces something extraordinary to the mundane, and it does it off-screen. There's no exploration of anything. It's about as interesting as saying Chloe was hit by a truck and died.
>>
>>498535331
>It's about as interesting as saying Chloe was hit by a truck and died.
I unironically think they should have had Chloe commit suicide
>>
>>498534991
Boo-fucking-hoo, you fucking pussy. Watch Lost Records flop, and Side B, or whatever the fuck they're calling it, not even be released and cancelled, lmao.
Drink yourself to death, you fucking faggot.
>>
File: GYkamooWsAAvkX0.png (839 KB, 765x874)
839 KB
839 KB PNG
>kate and warren just forgotten entirely
>>
It's bad writing. All you had to say was "we kinda grew apart" or just have them in different situations in life. D9 seems to think that this is a traumadump series and SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS is the trendy thing to do in storylines. Michel would never stand for this.

>Maybe they'll see each other in the sequel! Better buy buy buy!!
>>
>>498535570
Don't worry, in the next game Amanda, Safi and the others will be forgotten too.
>>
>>498535570
What purpose would they have if they were included?
Kate can be deador alive in Bae, so that further splits her possible determinant role. In Bay Kate never even goes to that roof, there is nothing interesting about her character.
Same thing with Warren - because Bay ending essentially make sthe whole LiS1 not happen - there is not really a whole lot of characters that you can bring back from that.
Chloe is only mentioned because if she wouldn't be - the backlash would have been even worse.
>>
>>498535531
>Watch Lost Records flop
Wouldn't surprise me. I like this style of game but I'm surprised anyone continues to make them with how many of them tend to flop
Quantic Dream seems to be the exception and they'd probably sell a lot more with a traditional game
>>
>>498535862
>"we kinda grew apart" or just have them in different situations in life.
This, but no, they twist the knife and imply Chloe left because she couldnt trust Max.
>>
>prequel
>different characters, unrelated plot
>different characters, unrelated plot
>ten years later with different setting, different powers, and everyone but MC written out

Why is this franchise too cool to just put out a normal sequel?
>>
>>498531472
THIS LETTER LITERALLY READS LIKE IT WAS WRITTEN BY AI

Like they only thing they know about Max is that she can rewind time
>>
>>
>one of the few good lesbian relationships in almost all media that many fans like?
>no no no, we simply cannot have that
i fucking hate femcels so fucking much it’s insane.
>>
>>498536193
Based. I hope Max goes to jail
>>
>>498535970
>Quantic Dream seems to be the exception and they'd probably sell a lot more with a traditional game
They make one game in like 6 years, and pull a lot of budget in, with famous actors, and a lot of endings and stuff like that. Their games are actually interactive films, while Dontdon's and D9's games are more like cheap interactive TV-Shows.
Also, even Quantic Dreams kinda stopped with their games right now, they're making some Star Wars related shit, but we haven't heard anything about that in years.
>>
>>498536349
https://youtu.be/ER-Rnbiadew?si=D-1C6qcNKKaNCuwc

no way in hell this is still in production, the trailer alone seems too good to be true
>>
I knew all the leaks were too good to be true.
>>
File: z2q68.jpg (25 KB, 297x297)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>498531472
>They said Max lost her powers, they only reactivated again because of Safi's murder
>Max is herself surprised that her powers are back, because she wasn't using them

>the text from Chloe is saying that Max was using rewind powers on her years later
LMAO that shit doesn't make any sense
>>
>>498536861
rip chronos, why is it codenamed chronos, lol
>>
>>498531472
Amberprice won
Amberprice is canon
Pricefield lost
>>
>>498536349
>>498536805
I googled it and it seems like it's an action-adventure game
So even Quantic Dream are giving up on the genre
>>
Saffi is a Shapeshifter.
The reason she instantly latches on to Max is because she can sense the power.
Faking her death in one timeline reactivates the Max's powers.

Saffi wants them to work together to become gods. The whole 2nd half is a fucking insane thing rather than the sort of grounded affairs previously.
>>
>>498536879
They made so that Chloe was so absurdly paranoid that she, of all people, would dump Max with a fucking letter.
>>
>>498537229
Does Alex also appear in the game? Or any references? I saw that her VA is listed in the credits
>>
>>498537229
How does the situation with Safi get resolved? Is there a Sacrifice Safi vs Sacrifce Caledon with Max leaving by train regardless?
>>
>>498537229
I would've forgiven the Chloe stuff if the game let you side with and romance Safi
>>
>>498537258
>Chloe sees Max as some sort of terrifyingly manipulative eldritch monster who she has to break up with by letter for fear she'll be rewind-brainwashed into changing her mind

ah, the feeling of my choices being respected...
>>
>>498537391
Probably voicing random NPCs around the campus
>>
File: SPOILER_image.png (3.29 MB, 1920x1080)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB PNG
>>
the game fucking crashes when I try to shift in ep2, it’s unplayable. anyone have solutions?
>>
>>498537089
>So even Quantic Dream are giving up on the genre
Yeah, the genre had its day. I think from like 2010 with Heavy Rain, its peak was 2012-2016, with Telltale's Walking Dead, and Dontnod's Life Is Strange, that was the time for these games, and its long since passed. Like I would still play any game in that genre, I really like interactive movies like that, but people just don't buy them anymore, they just watch on youtube. So there is no monetary value for anyone, big companies and indie developers, to make games like these. It's unfortunate, but true...
The genre is dying
>>
>>498537229
so that's why its codenamed chronos, because safi wants max to become the god of time
>>
>>498537410
There's no leave by train. I literally posted the ending a thread ago, it's Safi showing up and causing Max another nosebleed telling her to follow her.
>>
>>498537970
>Safi showing up and causing Max another nosebleed telling her to follow her.
They REALLY expected to make a sequel to this shit? LMAO
>>
>>498538043
>final moment of the Life is Strange series is Safi turning Max into her bitch
>>
>>498538043
>The fuck are you doing here? Shit! (UNKNOWN WHO THIS IS - It's not Max)
>So you can run, or you can follow me and get some answers. Your choice. (Safi all of the below)
>I've seen nosebleeds like that before.
>You remembered me! That's flattering.
>We're gonna have to get to a blood transfusion.
>>
>>498534106
>I'm glad to only remember the photo
Same
>>
File: ankhadance.gif (1.32 MB, 560x720)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB GIF
>pricefield cultists lost this badly
>victoria GIGASISTERS won this bigly
so fucking based
good timeline right here brothers
>>
>>498535981
While far from ideal. It would have been so easy to keep Bae intact by just having Chloe visiting David or staying behind at her and Max's place (presumably in Seattle) while Max is doing her temporary residency role.
Text messages, emails and maybe even the odd phone call would really have not been all that expensive and would not have interfered with the story for the game beyond a Bae Max opting out of the relationship stuff.
Instead they killed off the relationship at the center of the franchise, that had been built up across multiple games because...I honestly do not know why. To me it comes across as vindictive. Someone at D9 really hated either Chloe or Bae more generally and so went out of their way to fully kill it off in the single most insulting manner possible.
>>498536078
They describe Chloe as a 'free spirit' who would just abandon Max of all people.
Between this and what we have seen of Chloe in the journal, it is painfully clear that they just fundamentally did not understand Chloe as a character. She is actually written far closer to Rachel in both action and dialogue. Something I can only put down to the intern who was given this to write basing their entire understanding of Chloe on a picture of her and very, very quick skim of her wiki page.
>>498536274
In a better time D9 would be getting rightfully called out for just how bigoted pulling this tired trope was.
>>498537532
Remember the Bae promise? Remember Chloe attaching herself to people being central to her character?
Chloe is clearly the sort to not only break up with Max, but to do so over paranoid and via a letter. 100% in character, no doubt about it.
At this point I think it would have been less insulting to just go with the shitposts about them braking up because Chloe got a boyfriend. It is just as out of character, so why? Why not have them break up because Chloe was abducted by aliens? Who even cares at this point.
Burn it all down.
>>
>>498537970
So our choices don't matter?
>>
>>498532175
Seems like that "ThroughTheLookingMax" notification was alt Max afterall, or someone using her name
>>
>>498537229
This would be based if we could actually join her
>>
>>498538537
I only posted what I found in the files, there's maybe a S5C which is pre-rendered. I don't know where the music is to confirm 100%
>>
[HAPPENING] ALL THE LEAKS ARE BEING CONFIRMED FAKE. TWITTER TROLLS ARE PHOTOSHOPING IMAGES
>>
Is it kicking off yet o nTwitter etc against all the various D9 staff who promised that we had nothing to worry about?
>>
>>498538361
>So you can run, or you can follow me and get some answers. Your choice.
That sounds very similar to The Wolf Among Us ending btw.
>The lady you thought was one person turns out to be another in disguise
>She turns to leave
>Choices are follow her or let her go
>If you let her go it's a classic noire edning, where the dame made everyone kill each other for her to run away from miserable life, and she gets away with it all too, as your character lets her, and goes back to his miserable life
>If you choose to follow her, the scene ends abraptly, hinting at a cliffhanger, which was never and will never be resolved
Lol.
>>
>Max ends up as Safi's thrall
H-hot
>>
>>498538685
Didn't know D9/Square had an intern monitor 4chan, lol. You're better off spewing this bullshit on Reddit.
>>
>>498537627
Did anyone seriously expect it would be sunshine and roses for Max and Chloe after Max intentionally let an entire town die for one girl? Max gets emotional baggage from the Kate Marsh situation no matter how it plays out as shown by the nightmare sequence in episode 5, the fact that she is still functional is impressive.
>>
File: GZ8k1NDWQAAPva1.jpg (38 KB, 1024x461)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>498532110
https://x.com/lia_wardzinska/status/1846234872303452205
>>
>>498538705
I'm waiting for some statement where they suggest people be patient and see what happens next.
>>
>>498538537
They never did.
>>
>>498535570
i was hoping for max checking on the internet and finding out he was happy with a gf or something
>>
>>
If you told me back in 2022 that an new LiS game was going to feature Max again, with the notion of her and Chloe breaking up in Bae by some out of character motivation, new romance options being showed down your throat and clearly not the Narrative Designer's self inserts, with a final ending that's basically a cliffhanger for more sequels, I would have said this is absolute bullshit that would have fucked up the franchise in a way that makes LiS2 seems tame by comparison, and no way in hell would Deck Nine would even dare to do something so weird and out of touch.

Guess reality is a lot more stranger than fiction, uh?
>>
The live stream with Hannah etc is up.

https://www.youtube.com/live/RMDsKUMBgxs

Chat is goign as well as you expect.
>>
I can’t believe they’ve done this
>>
>>498539621
Amanda is disapponted, lmao
>>
>>498538705
I'm typically against hate mobs that go after devs.
But when those same devs have been outright lying about respecting the Bae ending and stringing people on for months about Chloe to maximize preorder sales. Fuck them, they deserve every last bit of it.
Break out the torches, pitchforks and dox.
>>
>>498539753
Comments turned off in 3..2...
>>
Is this what 9/11 felt like for you oldfags?
>>
>>498538685
I shared clips of the audios retard. You can go literally datamine the files yourself.

>Chronos/Content/WwiseAudio/English(US)
>pak chunk 0

Export the banks yourself and convince yourself. Nothing of it is fake!
>>
>>498539968
I don't get upset over fiction
>>
>>498540263
9/11 made me unable to watch DBZ that day
>>
I don't like the double timeline mechanic
>>
>Do you hate Chloe? Love seeing Max suffer? Enjoy cliffhangers? Want to romance our OCs? Then the next LiS game is for you!
>>
File: 1511498671708.jpg (263 KB, 1280x989)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>498539968
I watched 9/11 live and the only time I felt anything was when the news reader broke down when the first tower fell. I did not live in the US, did not know anyone in the US and had zero investment in the New York skyline. So it did not really affect me all that much. It was sad in a general sense sure, but also distant and abstract.

I have been deeply invested in pricefield for close to a decade. So in terms of emotional impact and just how ruinously sad I have been for the past day or so over all this shit. Personally, this is legitimately worse then 9/11. It is actually not even remotely close.
I have never so much as teared up over 9/11. But yet I have been crying on-and-off for the past several hours over this.
>>498540590
Thankfully this will be the last LiS game (short of the franchise being sold to MS and hard rebooted). D9 has also been doing bad for years, so with any luck the devs behind this will be jobless and homeless by the time the coldest, darkest depths of winter rolls around.
>>
>>498539621
What's even the point of romance in this game when we know they'll just break up in the sequel?
>>
They do fucking anything and everything to not have max and chloe be together. I haven't thought about LiS in years and i cant believe I let myself get excited for a tiny bit I'm not playing this shit.
>>
>>498531472
Glad to see antiChloe schizo got to develop the sequel
>>
I bet they will soon declare DE non-canon or a what-if scenario like the comics.
>>
>>498541791
That will be the easiest way for them to deal with it.

"This is one possibility in a sea of infinite chances."
>>
They should have made Maximum Victory canon
>>
>>498541791
Squeenix will never touch the franchise again after this
>>
File: MaxYouMonster.jpg (255 KB, 1898x2160)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>
So... the ending is straight up dead Saffi appearing again in a crowd, giving everyone a nosebleed and telling Max to go with her for answers?
>>
>>498539181
>how about making the nightmare scene of Chloe kissing Victoria a real thing?

This game is literally Felice and the writing team own fanfiction with a sprinkle of Square's bullshit. Glad I've never preordered in the first place
>>
>>498542183
It seems so. But we can't 100% confirm anything. Hah, this is like the VII Rebirth leaks again.
>>
>Journo shits hyping up Chapter 2 cliffhanger
>It's actually Max seeing a photo of herself pointing a gun at Safi, Safi's last photo she took
Lol.
>>
>>498542180
They really hate anyone who chose Bae.
>>
>>498542278
I don't really see how this is SQEX's fault apart from paying the bill and doing marketing. They probably don't even care enough to have taken a closer look at this trainwreck.
>>
>>498539181
>>
File: IT'SADEEPFAKE!.png (2.32 MB, 2560x1295)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
Someone PLEASE put Max's journal page with "SHE LEFT ME" on the monitor in the back
>>
Thing is, the powers in these games are a means to an end, they're not supposed to be the whole plot.
>>
File: 1719013343554609.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>498541791
That would imply that this franchise will survive past DE. When it clearly will not.
I'm actually glad that this will be the end of things. They fucked things up so bad with Chloe that they even ruined the tragic romance element of Bay; In what was clearly designed to be a Bay story.
I do not want to see D9 take a crack at an actual pricefield story and ruin things all the more. Especially since it is really clear that they just do not understand Chloe as a character or even like her to any real degree.
>>498541973
Had they made Chasemarsh canon (and included them as actual characters), I probably would have brought DE.
Instead Kate is never mentioned and Victoria just exists for Max to see her get flirted with by Chloe on facebook.
It is really hard for me to not overstate my hatred for D9 at this point.
>>
>>498542419
>implying DONTNOD didn't at first either until they noticed most of vocal fandom was Bae
The entire Bay ending is exactly the type of tragic some french artistiqe hack would love
>>
>>498542602
Kek
>>
File: What suicide looks like.png (1.71 MB, 2560x1296)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
So Safi is the killer? And she can shapeshift so she for some reason took Max's shape? And in the picture she is crying because she is shooting herself?
>>
File: Copium.png (1.92 MB, 2560x1295)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>>498542602
>>
>>498543346
Yeeees! Thank you!
>>
>>498543169
Pretty much.
As previous leakers said, the first half is a whodunnit, the 2nd half evolves into a Powers vs the universe nonsense.
>>
I’m in actual shock, i feel like I’m in a nightmare. This cannot be real
>>
File: 1567685838370.webm (963 KB, 1280x720)
963 KB
963 KB WEBM
>>498542180
This is surprisingly good storytelling. An impulsive teenage romance built on hundreds of deaths was always doomed to failure and I'm glad they're acknowledging the inevitability.
How come the Pricefield cultists failed to mature along with Max and Chloe?
>>
something a shapeshifting power just feels too dumb and unrealistic even for lis
>>
>Bay Max is depressed because Chloe's death and still thinks about her
>meanwhile Bae Max got ditched by Chloe
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>498542180
Bitch, Chloe knew exactly what she was getting for by letting Max have that choice
>>
>>498543543
Honestly, I always assumed Rachel had these (before BTS came out), since she was described as a social chameleon. So not that big of a stretch for me
>>
>>498543470
>t: D9
>>
>>498541090
>in terms of emotional impact and just how ruinously sad I have been for the past day or so over all this shit. Personally, this is legitimately worse then 9/11.
This is what happens when you start believing in things you made up yourself, schizo
>>
>>498543470
Fuck off Felice Chink Kuan.
>>
>>498543346
This should be OP pic for the next thread
>>
I'm about ready to accept the comic as canon.
At least it has a Happy ending for them.
>>
>>498543829
Except Dontnod created Max and Chloe you cocklicker, not d9 so it’s d9 making everything up to their own vision, character development out the window in their twisted eyes
>>
>>498543782
>>498543861
>the cope and seething continues
Pricefield lost. You lost. Victoria won.
>>
That Peter Conlin guy might have really been the only person on the team that really understood Chloe and Bae Ending more than the writing team.

Speaking of, has someone kept the screenshot of Felice Kuan talking about Max and Chloe's happy adventures together that made people believe she was pro Bae?
>>
yeah, i’m thinking dontnod needs to step in, even if they’re not what they used to be.
deck9 crossed far too many lines
>>
why doesn't bae max simply go back in time and tell bay max that chloe never really cared that much anyway so there's no point grieving over her? is she stupid?
>>
I'm waiting for somebody from D9 to actually adress things.
>>
>>498544054
Shouldn't have sell them like bitches then
>>
I'm happy at this point to discount everything apart from the OG and TC as a seperate entity.
>>
It’s a mess in twitter. Holy fuck. People are enraged.
>>
>>498544519
On a suicide stream, hopefully
>>
File: 1691046843958457.jpg (48 KB, 800x450)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
D9 should team up with Disney Star Wars and teach a class on "How to expertly show open contempt for half your audience"
>>
>>498544519
there's nothing to address. you retarded pricefield shippers deluded yourselves into believing BAE was a good ending and have come to the consequence you deserve.
>>
File: 1711280629031941.jpg (41 KB, 1080x1331)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Uh... why would they do this?
Like I'm actually curious, genuinely curious as to why.
>>
File: xsoidt7ycyud1.jpg (189 KB, 981x1165)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>498544698
>>
>>498543169
The crying would make more sense if Max travels back into the past to kill her because Safi is an actual unhinged psycho and it's the only way to fix it, but it's also a stable timeloop.
>>
>>498544992
Because dontnod said so you dumb fuck. I believe their vision than this Rachel Yellow Fever worshipping cult known as dicknine
>>
I'm starting to understand how those crazy south Korean lads feel when the devs of their female character only gacha games have the girls standing close to another male character. We need that level of schizophrenia to stop this from happening in the future
>>
>>498544382
>dontnod needs to step in
They are literally one foot in the grave, with the second one inevitably to follow with the Lost Records flopping and the second half being cancelled.
>>
File: 1437782936464.gif (473 KB, 250x189)
473 KB
473 KB GIF
I just think it's funny a while back when DN confirmed that not everybody died in Bae, baytards started to screech and seethe claiming that this devaluates their ending choice. Now when D9 actually devalutes Bae they try and justify the shitty writting choices, lmao.
How times change...
>>
File: 1634487155345.gif (2.38 MB, 498x278)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB GIF
>>498544294
It's really not about Pricefield. It's how lazy and insulting it was handled on top of them manipulating people with their coyness for months on end.
If you break up Pricefield, fine, but you do it in the fucking game and give players some closure or something. Not character assassinate them and have it off screen, via a fucking letter. The disrespect is unreal.
>>
>>498545163
That would actually be a cool twist, that Safi did kill herself with from alternate timeline while shapeshifting as Max, BUT the photo is actually not from that moment, but from the future, when Max will kill Safi cause she is in the end the ultimate villain.
>>
>>498545543
This. Actually take part in the conversation and end with a hug, acknowledge they are different people now form 10 years ago.
>>
File: IMG_3980.jpg (63 KB, 687x624)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
actual millennial devs mad at chloe and max’s relationship lasting past teenage years unlike theor failed social life
>>
File: 1506041288495.png (743 KB, 1280x1097)
743 KB
743 KB PNG
>>498543897
Depending on how fast this thread moves. The next OP pic will be something involving Lost Records.
I have already updated the template to remove all reference to DE. It will be like it never existed.
>>498543923
I still have many problems with the comic. But honestly, it actually seemed to get Chloe and Max far better then D9.
The amberprice shit and Max functionally abandoning Chloe for several years is still painfully stupid. But overall that comic is the only bone pricefield has ever been thrown by this franchise.
>>498544698
LiS 1, TC and BtS (mostly the Farewell episode) are solid.
The problem is that this series now has two other entries that are basically franchise killers.
>>498544751
The reddit refund thread is in the hundreds of posts. It is almost comical that they did not think there would be serious blow-back for this.
>>498545069
>why would they do this?
D9 considered Bae to be the bad ending and originally just wanted to do a Bay story. Square forced them to alter the story to be inclusive of Bae to maximize fan sales.
This is the result of them being forced to include something they both did not want to include and hated outright. It is a middle finger to Bae generally and Chloe specifically.
>>
>>498545091
Does anyone actually even like LiS2? A road trip setting does not work when the first game, BtS and TC all focus on the same cast over each episode. There's also huge time jumps between episodes when the other games take place over a week at most, meaning that a lot of development for Sean and Daniel happens off screen.
>>
>>498545929
KEK
>>
>>498545970
>I have already updated the template to remove all reference to DE. It will be like it never existed.
Lol what a buck-broken little bitch? Did they hurt you wee-wings? So you decided to remove all mentions of it on mongolian basket-weaving forum? It will ALWAYS exist in the world, get FUCKED, incel.
>>
>>498545543
Bullseye. Couldn't have said it better.
>>
chloe and warren convincing max for a two-for-one deal
>>
>>498545929
So cute seeing cultists get the reality check that relationships aren't as idealistic as they imagined Pricefield in their head to be
>>
>>498546115
It's fans are mostly on twitter and reddit, and it's generally the only LiS they like.
>>
deck9’s twitter is getting absolutely obliterated, i can only imagine what r*ddit is like
>>
>>498546278
Fuck off Felice, your little game won’t even reach the sales of S1. Your game will be forgotten in a year or 2 as was BtS and TC.
>>
>they're already on the denial stage
Lol. Might outrival the amberfags
>>
Theres an official stream on youtube now and they've timed out almost everyone talking about Chloe and Pricefield.
>>
>>498546552
i liked BtS, and TC was somewhat decent (save for the horrendous third act where you had to babysit the brown autistic kid in his delusions)
>>
>>498546515
Good, I’m about to sign in and send them shit.
>>
File: 1715986115461040.png (73 KB, 659x692)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>none of the old cast save for Max will have in game models
>no models means no updated Blender porn
>>
File: 1729017589979040.png (1.71 MB, 2560x1295)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
Please post this shit on Reddit.
At least we get a new meme template from this.
>>
bruh i paid money for this shit
>>
>>498546891
Max's porn will be enough.
>>
>>498546552
I have no fucking idea who Felice is, but I sure know who you are - a petty little bitch. Lol, gonna cry some more? Go flich you're useless bean at Chloe/Max nicefield animation, that's the last thing you got, you pathetic fucking loser.
>>
You could see them getting progressively uncomfortable on the stream.
>>
>>498546891
We have Chloe LiS2 mod, we'll have a fix sfm coming soon
>>
Uh-oh...
>>
>>498547550
SE have fucked themselved over.
how much have they lost, and still to lose, in cancelled pre-orders form people who chose to wait forthe full thing?
>>
what were the leaks saying? i didn't read them
>>
I'm romancing Vinh, Max is getting railed GOOOOOD, with a REAL dick
>>
>>498546891
Have to make do with the new Sims cast
>>
>>498547331
Writer? Goes to show you’re literally sucking and riding D9’s small cock just to own da Pricefield peeple! How about you go back to stroking your miniscule cock to grahmfield or something you dickriding basement dweller.
>>
>>498547749
timelines get merged
safi shoots her mom
safi's the other person with powers (shapeshifting)
everyone knows about max's powers in the end
max kills alderman in chapter 3
>>
Vinh is Nathan without the psycoptahy.
max owuld never go for nayone like him.
>>
File: B-Cups.jpg (964 KB, 840x1080)
964 KB
964 KB JPG
>>498547152
More than enough.
God, those b-cups are a perfect handful
>>
They should have gone with the Bae ending as canon and made Max the villian.

Imagine a powerless CIA agent trying to figure out wtf happened. Max is obsessive and has to CONSTANTLY save Chloe's with timetravel.
At the end Max becomes a goddess or some shit idk.
>>
>>498547890
>Nathan without the psycoptahy.
Sounds fucking perfect, he is fucking rich? Max would jump on that cock instantly, not having to sleep in that dirty fucking roachyl-ridden truck of Chloe's.
>>
>>498547875
what the fuck
>>
>>498547152
No, not with Chloe being the new free spirit to surpass Rachel. As a Victoria enjoyer, I also want an updated look for her.
>>
I can see the Square Enix “This game did not perform to our expectations” guy limbering up at the touchline.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/1g4fb4g/de_compilation_of_pricefield_info_from_chapters_1/
>>
>>498547996
>those b-cups are a perfect handful
Porn-makers will againmake her have gigantic stupid tits, like they do with Rachel.
>>
>>498547826
I'll stroke to Roachyl and Max getting riled by cocks, like a normal person.
>>
File: 3HdSr3Q.jpg (84 KB, 1196x673)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Holy FUCKING shit are the baetards getting RECKED. I understand that this is from the Max's nightmare from the final episode, right? But to put that in this game, with them actually breaking up? Based.
>>
>>498548126
>compilation of cope
god bless dick9
>>
take me back to pre-ep5 of lis1
>>
>>498547757
Based. Only a man can fix her.
>>
File: 6IOmPom.png (221 KB, 672x680)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
Man, the levels of cucking
>>
>>498547875
>timelines get merged
But what does that mean? Are there two versions of everyone walking around now?
>>
File: flight-reacting-laugh.gif (148 KB, 220x220)
148 KB
148 KB GIF
>players still believing the devs won't do them wrong

>Dontnod: your choices matter, you will get multiple very different endings how you like :)
>Decknine before BtS: don't worry about Chloe and Rachel, we will do them good :)
>Decknine before DE: sweethearts, honeys, we wouldn't do you any wrong :)
Imagine believing this shit when almost this entire franchise is meant to shit on the players from the start, lying to them and making retards out of them. That's what they want, to make an idiot out of you
>>
>>498547757
>asian
>REAL dick
>>
>>498548627
They absolutely are murdering Pricefieldfags, holy fuck
>>
It'll be nice when all this calms down again.
>>
I just know the leader of amberprice legion is behind these narrative decision. I’m actually 100% surprised Rachel wasn’t brought back to life, that she actually faked her death. Because this much hate towards bae is targeted for sure.
>>
File: dnjDpfz.jpg (383 KB, 3840x2160)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
>>
File: ZmooSLa.jpg (355 KB, 3840x2160)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>498549137
>>
Lost Records will save this genre
>>
>>498548627
This was in the nightmare, yes. Looks like Max is remembering those voices from the nightmare. Seems like she really thinks that is true now or that she made a Chloe's life worse or something
>>
>>
>>498548901
>Victoria is the one doing the photography/filming for Chloe's onlyfans as well as the gg scenes
What a twist.
>>
>>498548901
I'm not proud of the schadenfreude this brings me but BAEfags really were overdue a reality check.
>>
>>498547741
Less than a million, apparently. So kinda chump change. This isn't a Concorde disaster if you're implying that.
>>
File: show.png (325 KB, 728x410)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
freckles and eyeliner are really cute
>>
>>498549417
Funnily enough, her remembering this line from a nightmare is in BOTH bae and bay, so there is no peace for Chloe in Max's mind, kek. And Max is always traumatized
>>
>wake up
>see the op
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMnmQuLzoks
welp, it was good while it lasted, guess the OG and true colors are all i have now, ya´ll have a good life, im out
>>
File: 1513290736000.jpg (163 KB, 640x634)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>498549024
Once the tourists leave. I expect DE will be handled by /lisg/ regulars much like we have handled LiS 2; Pretend it does not exist.
Thankfully we can then move from this disaster in time for our annual, comfy, holiday season pricefield posting. Followed not long after by Lost Records.
So really this is just a particularly nasty little bump in the road before we return to our regularly scheduled gay shipping discussions.
>>
File: 18_Oct.jpg (331 KB, 1608x424)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>498548627
>>498548981
>>498549137
>>498549338
>>
>>498549603
This wasn't a Concorde budget, either. Games and studios like this run on much smaller numbers and margins.
>>
>>498549751
>im out
Try not to hit anyone on the sidewalk as you're falling down please. Just take out the trash, no one else, okay?
>>
>>498546492
Of course it is. Because it fits their worldview of America the most.
>>
>>498548627
Who wasn't rekt in the nightmare though? You even have Kate blame Max for her suicide and saying she should've pushed her off the roof or something, or if she took nice pictures of her after her suicide.
Now imagine you meet Kate in the game and she says that to Max, or Max thinks that to herself after seeing her.
>>
>>498549848
Rachel is a pile of bones at this point and Max is still jealous of her
>>
>>498549848
Kek. Chloe can't get over Roachyl, says she doesn't want to go to LA, "let's go to Michigan instead", then complains to Max about Michigan, and once Max essentially proposes to her (let's settle down) - fucking DUMPS HER ASS.
D9 has my respect - they understood the character of Chloe better than any of the delusional baefags ever did.
>>
File: GZ8ZtD8W0AAf0Ui.png (1.06 MB, 680x665)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>
>>498549839
Pricefield lost.
>>
>>498549848
jfc this is just mean spirited.
>>
>>498547996
I'm surprised they made her tits larger. She was borderline flat in LiS2.
>>
>>498549848
All this Pricefield tea is actually kinda interesting and makes me wanna play just to see what happened with them
>>
>>498550126
Did Dontnod actually make a "pile of bones" model for Roachyl in the first game? Or was there only a blue turpentine or whatever the fuck that was? Can one look inside of that thing with free cam?
>>
>>498550141
Except Rachel would not stay in LA and you know it.
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (8 KB, 249x249)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Vinh be like:
It's ricefield time!
>>
>>498549853
700k is the rumor.
>>
>>498549848
>even in the timeline where Max and Chloe are supposed to be together, Chloe cannot get over the taste of Rachel's pussy
Oh no no no no Pricefield sisters what is this?!! I thought this was supposed to be our game!! I thought Rachel is a dead and forgotten slut and Chloe is living her best life with her true soul mate?!!:#greaterbeautyliesahead
>>
>>498549839
>gay shipping discussions.
What is there to dicsuss lol?
>Pretend it does not exist.
Thankfully we can then move from this disaster in time for our annual, comfy, holiday season pricefield posting.
Retreat into your bubble, yeah. Reality is so uncomfy!
>>
I didn't think they actually hated baers. I knew they didnt like that ending, but this shit is straight up cruel.
>>
>>498550369
I mean Decknine did worship Rachel so of course they namedropped her
>>
>>498550369
>greaterbeautyliesahead
Lol, that shit is out the window now too. D9 are fucking masters
>>
File: 1647028161792.jpg (188 KB, 600x600)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>BTFOs pricefielders for all time
Victoria-sama, I kneel.
>>
>>498549839
>Once the tourists leave
You've been telling this since june
>annual, comfy, holiday season pricefield posting
One-femcel festival is more like it. You have zero self-respect

Verification not required
>>
>>498550615
Let’s be honest. Chloe is now a Rachel clone. And you JUST KNOW Vicky wanted to fuck Rachel, too bad Rachel was into cocks.
>>
>>498550484
>I knew they didnt like that ending,
To be fair, most of us pegged bae as a shit ending nine years ago. Only delusional shippers tried to meme it into validity and look where that got them.
>>
>>
Wasn't the entire point of the bay ending for max to learn that she shouldn't use her powers? And then she does it for the same reason as in LiS 1?
>>
>>498549848
This seems fine? Chloe's entire motivation in LiS is figuring out what happened to Rachel. She clearly had a huge impact on her, why wouldn't she be hung up about LA?
>>
Is DE native NTR?
>>
>>498550802
>most of us
So just you or the actual 50%
Let’s not forget that you seethed at Victoria living in bae when S2 dropped
>>
>>498550615
Max literally had a nightmare of victoria and chloe kissing in the first game...
>>
Imagine if you picked Bay ending and it was revealed in DE that an earthquake destroyed Arcadia Bay a few years later.
>>
File: ThousandCocksStare.png (2.16 MB, 2560x1280)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
Fucking KNEEL you bitches. Yes, that pussy was THAT good, that even dead (and fucked by Frank, Jefferson and Moon Boy for all I know!) she's still the dream of Chloe, and Max's sour cunt can't even compare with how much joy Rachel's brought her.
>>
>>498550746
I mean all three of them love cock let's be fr. All three of them also had hots for Mr. Jefferson too come to think of it. Even Max did. So much for the lesbian franchise to have all your main female characters lust after some middle aged hipster professor dick haha
>>
>>498546278
Do you really have nothing better to do? This is pathetic childish behaviour
>>
Soooooo..... is there a single mention of warren?
>>
>>498551036
Pretty sure Rachel only fucked men.
>>
>>498550209
What else is there to see? We're told very early on that Chloe got fed up of Max living in the past, dumped her via letter and fucked off.
>>
>>498551134
Who?
>>
>>498550802
I know but this is oddly sadistic. Like they actively hate half their fans because of an ending. It's bizarre. Can't remember seeing this happen before in a game.
>>
Just a random thought, what if Chloe appears at the time where Max is in danger, similarly to how they met in Lis.
I'm not expecting anything actually, but just wanted to share. Although I think Safi will play this role now, but who knows.
>>
File: What a bunch of cucks.png (107 KB, 809x804)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>
>>498551134
He's in a newspaper article for winning a science award.
>>
>>498551134
Sorry only pricefielders are allowed to complain
>>
>>498551134
Warrenbros are hurting more than any other group
>>
>>498551136
-tally unwell women like Chloe wbk Max wishes
>>
https://x.com/CupOfSafi/status/1846240100411195901
>>
>>498551134
No.
>>
File: 1724409989454906.gif (502 KB, 220x181)
502 KB
502 KB GIF
>>498551134
>>
I chose: She died
Just to see the look on Safi's face
>>
File: these fucking people.png (131 KB, 813x1250)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
How do these people even function? Like in a society?
>>
>>498551510
It’s funny. Safi smiles lmao almost like it’s the dev themselves smiling LMAO wtf yiu can’t make this shit up
>>
They actually found a way to make everybody unhappy. Even bayfags have to deal with max learning the same lesson from the first game all over again
>>
>>498551134
'fraid not. little geekchad is forgotten
>>
>>498551298
>french hate romance
Literally some of the most romantic people in the world
>>
File: 1556058120340.png (397 KB, 1280x957)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
>>498550450
>What is there to dicsuss lol?
/lisg/ has been going strong for close to a decade. This includes across years without anything in the way of new LiS stuff to discuss.
We have always found something to talk about because the ~30 regulars or so that /lisg/ normal gets are just passionate about the various gay ships in the franchise; Pricefield being the main one.
DE from its very announcement (really, even the magazine article months before hand that confirmed its existence) has been nothing but an unwelcome distraction from what /lisg/ is normally like.
>Retreat into your bubble, yeah
Shitty media getting ignored by an established fandom is nothing new. Be it the Star Wars Holiday Special or some shitty rushed sequel to a beloved original work.
It is actually pretty typical for fandoms to decide to ignore low quality content. This is why /lisg/ has historically pretended that LiS 2 never happened and why I think the same route will be taken with DE.
>>498550675
>You've been telling this since june
And now the game is almost finally fully out, we are in the home stretch. By the end of November the tourist thread shitters will be gone, DE will not be talked about and /lisg/ will be back to its normal, slow, gay, comfy self.
Hell, we have even managed one or two decent threads since the announcement due to several large gaps in new info on DE causing tourists to lose interest. Once the game is fully out, they will lose interest and stop coming here to shitpost all the same.
>>498550615
The sad thing is that DE Chloe is just Rachel 2.0 and I think Victoria + Rachel is a bad ship.
I actually really like Chaseprice with real Chloe.
>>
>>498551423
Is this IC or OOC for max?
>>
>>498551585
It’s understandable to be this upset, max and Chloe were last seen together in 2015, it is now current year. Why are you butthurt about what people feel? Literally get a life
>>
>>498551708
Since when baytards care about consistency?
>>
>>498551585
The first lis made a big impact on people. The atmosphere was something else. Non of the ither games combined ever got close to the hype the first one created. Even with this new game all people care about is pricefield. The relationship between cloe and max, be it friendship or romance, was the core of the game
>>
>>498551815
Ooc
>>
They probably just killed the franchise. There will never be a new life is strange game after this....
>>
>>498551423
>you're just gonna tweet through it
i'm gonna kill? myself?
>>
File: 1652817911825.gif (3.06 MB, 640x640)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB GIF
Ok, so does the break up at least serve a story purpose in any shape or form?

Couldn't they just have her be off-screen busy with other stuff?
>>
>>498548627
As if nodoby else got wrecked in the nightmare sequence? Warren and his photoshopoed stalker collection of Max, Victoria and Chloe calling Max a child while she's in the darkroom, every character humiliating her, every man looking for her and threatening to kill her, everybody blaming her for every minor thing she's done.

If they chose the Bay route and put Warren in there, Max would remember how he was stalking her etc. and would be afraid.
>>
>>498552259
Ending it on a cliffhanger sequel hook guaranteed it. Absolute fucktard behavior.
>>
>>498551423
They do know max is close to 30 now right? And why is she so wide?
>>
>>498552520
yeah it serves as a masterful feat of marketing
now everybody's talking about lesbians in strange
>>
>>498551842
>>498551983
I understand LiS impact, I played the game in 2015 and loved it (except for Episodes 2,3 and 5), the atnopshere was amazing, the music is still in my playlist to this day.
But how can someone be this OBSESSED about characters in a pice of media? They are not fucking real, lmao.

>>498551842
Also, that advice about getting a life - you should tell that to the people on the screenshot, lmao, they are the ones whio live in delusions and think Max and Chloe are real.
>>498551983
>The relationship between cloe and max, be it friendship or romance, was the core of the game
Not really...I mean maybe in Episode 5 (the worst episode of the game btw, that maze section, lmao), but the game was about a teenager at university getting time-rewinding powers and solving a murder-mystery with a girl that disappeared. Chloe was like a partner-in-crime, also the one who was autistic, she had to always be saved froim stupid shit. The game wasn't about Chloe until Episode 5, when they ran out of plot in the first 30 minutes and ended the story, then shoved in a bunchj of nightmare sections, and THEN the last like 20 minutes of the game were about Chloe.
Pricefags are fucking delusional, I tell ya.
>>
File: 1729010264672963.jpg (44 KB, 680x680)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>498551806
>We have always found something to talk about because the regulars that /lisg/ normal gets are just passionate about the various gay ships in the franchise

I'm sure you'll have a lot to talk about, lol
>>
>>498552520
>Ok, so does the break up at least serve a story purpose in any shape or form?
No. Genuinely unrelated to the mystery entirely.
>Couldn't they just have her be off-screen busy with other stuff?
Easily, and they already follow her offscreen doing stuff in the game as-is.
>>
I just don't get one thing. Why make max the protagonist? Nothing she learned in the previous game has any impact here and her powers are different
>>
>>498551983
This. The fact even people who hate Pricefield and Bae would rather shit talk about these things rather than discuss other stuff about DE says a lot.
>>
File: 17286507234240.png (144 KB, 512x512)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>498551806
>/lisg/ will be back to its normal, slow, gay, comfy self.
It won't. I'll make sure of it.
>>
>>498552520
Making Max equally depressed with Bay ending
>>
File: Wut.png (22 KB, 609x230)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>
>>498553178
being held at gunpoint
>>
>>498553178
Their ass got venmo'd six figures
>>
>>498552830
>Why make max the protagonist?
Because otherwise, no one would be talking about this game right now. Absolutely fucking NO ONE.

I have a theory about marketing not mentioning Chloe. I think Square would have actually loved to have Pricefaggots be butthurt from the beginning, causer that would bring a lot of attention to the game. But D9 was probably fighting them on that, stopping that news from getting released, so that's why there was next to no news about Chloe's part in it up until today.
>>
I’m glad the Pr*cefield cult is shattered. Maybe now there can actually be discussions and not lesbian fanart dumps
>>
All these years of people debating max sexuality and they just make her completely gay and give her a new love interest that is forced on you. Baefags may suffer but warrenbros can't even cope anymore
>>
>>498553178
>The whole game is revealed to be Max's nightmare in the end
>She wakes up in bed with Chloe
What a fucking shitshow it will be
>>
>>498553178
Them SE black SUVs pulled up to their place
>>
>>498552856
It’s crazy to defend such a shitty story because you hate Pricefield/Chloe.
>>
>>498553298
>completely gay
Except she can also date a guy in DE. She's still bi.
>>
>>498553293
Baytrannies put more effort into coomposting and shitposting against Pricefield fans than actually discussing games, lmao.
>>
>>498553178
Someone got paid ate I mean PAID under the table as Max says

Inb4 it was an au or some dream sequence shit nah D9 ain’t that fuckin cool. It’s defintely $$$$$$$
>>
>>
>>498547875
Nothing about Chole? Looks like she and Victoria will be a thing.
>>
In episode 3 alex shows up and reveals that she gave up music and is now working as a miner in another town. Then the diaz brothers show up who have joined the kkk
>>
File: 1668016385888729.png (285 KB, 513x674)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>ghosts you after your dad dies
>condemns your mom to death
on balance it's not so odd that chloe would bin a partner this shit after growing up a bit
>>
PriceFielders hold strong, trust the plan.
Deck9 knows what they’re doing, they wouldn’t just shit on Chloe like that.
>>
Oh no no no no no, PRICEFIELD SISTERS WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO US LIKE DAT?
>>
File: 1724378231902515.jpg (329 KB, 1280x905)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>498552259
I disagree.
D9 is 100% dead. We know from the exposé that they are floundering, have not been able to secure non-LiS projects and after this there is no way Square is green lighting another LiS project with them. So they are (deservedly so) cooked.
The LiS Franchise is different however. While I do not think we will see another Square owned LiS game. MS has been showing interest in the series for years now. I think the most likely future for LiS is the IP being sold to MS and hard rebooted as an explicitly queer episodic narrative series designed to synergise with gamepass and attract a new, less hardcore demo to it. We may even get to see a (reworked) Max and Chloe again.
>>498552520
>Ok, so does the break up at least serve a story purpose in any shape or form?
No. It is an entirely separate thing that happened years before the start of DE.
>Couldn't they just have her be off-screen busy with other stuff?
They could have done that pretty easily anon. But then less players would engage with the love interests D9 cooked up.
Not to mention that since D9 considers Bae 'evil', they would not be able to punish anyone that cared about Chloe by allowing her to maintain a (currently long distance) relationship with Max. Why do you think so much of their relationship is portrayed as having been unhappy and we get to read about Chloe flirting with other people? It is all part of D9 being as vindictive as possible.
>>498552917
We have dealt with thread shitting schizos since BtS. The problem with DE is just the number of them. Once the tourists are gone, the remaining schizos they leave behind are just free bumps for a general that normally averages one post every 1.5 hours.
>>498553293
Give it a month and we will be back to comfy fanart dumps and pricefield fanfiction/fanon discussion.
But I am very glad they trigger you.
>>498553775
Life advice.
>>
How has the ending not been spoiled yet
>>
the real endings are the girlfriends we broke up with along the way
>>
Is D9 trolling Pricefield? Are they cooking something?
>>
>>498554123
>>
>>498554184
>explicitly queer episodic narrative series designed to synergise with gamepass and attract a new, less hardcore demo to it. We may even get to see a (reworked) Max and Chloe again.
Jesus fucking H Christ, the delusions of this fucker
>>
>>498554189
It has.
Dead timeline Saffi comes back in a crowd, gives everyone a nosebleed, tells Max to run, or come with her for answers.
>>
>>498553178
>>
>>498554268
i’m thinking this might be the case, deck9 isn’t that oblivious to the community
>>
>>498554485
whaat
>>
It's GOOD
>>
>>498554491
It’s an AU bae Max. Calling it now. If not motherfucker is getting paid heavily.
>>
>>498554545
Datamines have revealed the 2nd half is a supernatural shit show. Saffi is a shape shifter.
>>
>>498554268
the only thing they are cooking are their future liquidation.
>>
>>498532175
The bullet went through the camera lense and killed Safi trough "alternate" timeline magic.
That owl pin on Max and the owl flying around - of course it's Jefferson's influence on her.
>>
>>498554319
Being a Pricefielder requires delusion at it's very core. It's why this general has persisted for so long purely on the basis of the delusions of Pricefield cultists and the Rachel porn spammers. Denying reality, deciding what is and isn't canon according to what fits the image of their perfect favorite lesbians
>>
>>498554491
Hahah no way D9 have enough braincells to pull some kind of twist here Safi shapeshifted as Chloe and other people to explain all this mess.
>>
>>498554712
post entire leak
i didn't read this
>>
I saw the first two chapters of the game are out. Did we get any cute pricefield moments? In the bae ending I mean
>>
>>498554817
Do you have nothing better to do?
>>
>>498554491
>sequel
Yeah not gonna happen
>>
>>498554491
Lol, they are literally gonna reveal Chloe at the very end, after-credits, Avengers style, "We have a job to do", hoping that Pricefags will immediately boost their sales on October 30th, in hopes of getting Chloe in the sequel. That's LITERALLY true, lmao.
>>
>>498554818
It will be another evil Chloe from another AU that broke up with Max that somehow switched with her bae Chloe. All I know is that he should spoil a tiny bit to know what we are dealing with
>>
Can we talk about how short this game is? The first 2 episode took a a combined 2,5h and there are only 5 episodes
>>
File: 1485135948085.jpg (283 KB, 1280x716)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>498554268
It is possible that we could get an ending that sees Chloe and Max patch things up or even undo basically all of DE so they are a post-Bae couple again.
But even if they did pull that shit, it would not fix anything or make the game any better.
Bae is still ruined. The promise is still broken. The entire fucking $80+ game is still functionally Chloe free; A sudden pricefield ending would not fix any of this.
>>498554319
MS has been clearly interested in the series for years now. They have a stated intention of broadening their first party catalogue to less 'core gamer' demos and including diverse characters/stories in those first party titles.
A rebooted LiS would tick all of those boxes; An ongoing, interactive, queer, supernatural narrative drama set in a small town on the Oregon coast. One episode released per gamepass billing period, keeping players subscribed for more of the story each month or so.
>>498555079
All indications are they it is about the same length as or slightly shorter then TC.
>>
File: 1728578078668177.jpg (507 KB, 1800x2880)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
>>498554817
>Rachel porn spammers
That's me :)
>>
File: 1717228937089689.png (17 KB, 547x180)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
ugh!!!... fuck... oh no >w< what happen d9
>>
>>498555257
No wonder chloe couldn't get over her
>>
>>498555410
>but but but but IT WILL DO OKAY!! IT’S ONLY THE PRICEFIELD BOOGIEMAN THAT DOESN’T LIKE HEH MINORITY FUCKS. YEAH D9! BEST GAME EVER *GETS ON HIS KNEES AND UNZIPS D9 PANTS*
>>
File: romance achievements.jpg (30 KB, 352x228)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>
>>498554816
>>498532175
>>498543169
>>
DOES ANYONE HAVE LEAKS FROM THIS GUY DATAMINES? I WANT TO READ THEM
>>
File: GZ9UiQhW8AAiXS4.jpg (119 KB, 1179x1092)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
I don't know what to believe anymore, i'm lost on the copium juice
>>
File: 1716567092645454.png (30 KB, 318x249)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
love... it's over...
>>
>>498555612
holy Max she’s become quite the player
>>
>>498555223
>MS has been clearly interested in the series for years now. They have a stated intention of broadening their first party catalogue to less 'core gamer' demos and including diverse characters/stories in those first party titles.
>A rebooted LiS would tick all of those boxes; An ongoing, interactive, queer, supernatural narrative drama set in a small town on the Oregon coast. One episode released per gamepass billing period, keeping players subscribed for more of the story each month or so.
You are FUCKING delusional, please seek medical attention IMMEDIATELY. LiS is fucking done, it's been done for almost a decade now. No one will revive your game comfort bubble game, you sick degenerate
>>
>>498555612
>threesome joke from chloe
>romance both
I think someone at d9 just has a lesbian with a guy fetish
>>
>>498555667
Still a stupid reason,
>Years ago
Contact lost years ago
>>
>>498555654
THIS, I NEED IT
>>
Warrenbros…if PriceField still has a chance….does that mean maybe we…?
>>
>>498555643
So is his fate the same in both endings?
Cause techincally it should be a little bit different, with regards to Nathan. In Bay Nathan is also arrested, but in Bae Nathan should be dead. Jefferson is always arrested, but I wonder if these newspapers reference Nathan at all.
>>
>>498555930
The game doesn't even remember who warren is. Even victoria gets a cameo but not one message from best boy
>>
Chloe (and Victoria) RETVRN in the sequel
>>
warren is the killer
>>
>>498555930
How does Pricefield have a chance? It's been gutted and skinned.
>>
>>498542602
Is this the moment when they check what's on Safi's camera and they see this?
>>
if anyone's curious to why the game runs so shit even on rtx, they fucking have the entire map rendered most of the times, even in interiors, they have all the exterior props and a bunch of shit you dont normally, fully rendering, they didnt optimize this game at all
>>
>>498556375
they check her last photo, and see Max holding a gun, so Moses thinks she's the killer and leaves afraid of her.
>>
>>498556482
How are they gonna have money for a sequel when you clearly tell this was a small budget and struggling
>>
There are sections in the nightmare where Lucas says Jefferson's lines from the first game and then there's the bathroom nightmare with Max saying Nathan's lines and Safi saying Chloe's lines. I really wonder what Stauder and Felice snorted.
>>
>>498556964
Some good old DMT
>>
>>498555958
>but I wonder if these newspapers reference Nathan at all.
In Lis2 David has Nathan's picture and is monitoring the situation because he thinks Nathan is going to get free soon.
Which is funny, because it's Jefferson who did most of the darkroom crap but still got 0 murders, yet Nathan basically got 2 murders on his account.
Well Jefferson was saying that Nathan will take most of the blame, maybe he did.
>>
File: 1729008758943234.jpg (583 KB, 1384x856)
583 KB
583 KB JPG
>>498555754
>>
>>498557525
Why is she so damn wide?
>>
It's always good for a company to show open hatred for their core audience.
This industry is doomed.
>>
>>498557787
kek just look at Joker
>>
post the fucking leaks u motherfuckers
>>
>>498557787
Just like joker
>>
>>498557525
She could apply to be the Chief’s Linebacker. She could easily knock ANYONE down in a moshpit
>>
>>498555612
No Amanda solo?
>>
>>498557787
>realism injected into a fictional relationship
>they are KILLING pricefielders, this is a GENOCIDE
???
Also I played through SweetheartsBay, it’s much more romantic than the punished Max route you get if you acknowledged you murdered Joyce et al. for pussy
>>
File: 1683396479337871.jpg (34 KB, 720x874)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>
File: nathan gun.jpg (17 KB, 480x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>498556964
>and then there's the bathroom nightmare with Max saying Nathan's lines and Safi saying Chloe's lines.
Well, I said it looked familiar...
>>498532175

Imagine Max saying "nobody would even miss you" and then fires the gun.
Max goes full Nathan, Jefferson's "favourite" student.
>>
>>498558009
People don't consume escapism to be reminded how shit real life is, you cynical dumbfuck.
>>
>>498554485
This bitch is Victoria Neuman now?
>>
>>498558230
If they showed them living together post-Bae, it’d be a crime to not have Chloe beat Max into the hospital as a warning against lesbian domestic violence rates.
>>
>>498558009
Read
>>498545543
>>
>>498558417
>stall intro of game for 30 minutes with a breakup scene to really set the vibe for your new title
Best shot you get is a Farewell episode after this all releases, but that isn’t happening because Pricefielders would have already killed themselves en masse. They’re already saying Safi shapeshifted into Chloe to mimic her handwriting and to send a breakup letter.
>>
>>498558371
The old homophobic saying. You know it’s higher in straight couples right? Woman are dead ass scared to be killed by their husbands if they reported.
>>
I guess this is goodbye? I only came here because i loved the first game and i don't see a point to come here after this. Take care anons. It has been fun
>>
>>498558729
As a gay guy, probably 10 of my dozen lesbian friends have been victimized by a partner. Studs or whatever we’re calling Chloe just can’t live without pummeling their pillow princesses.
>>
>>498558905
As a lesbian, I have seen many of my straight friends be victimized by their abusive boyfriends but too scared to do anything about it
>>
where are these fucking leaks? i wanna know the ending of this shitty game
>>
>>498559083
Domestic violence rates aren’t determined by police reports, but by anonymized surveys. Did you seriously think we’re dividing total relationships by total police reports?
>>
File: nicholas.webm (1.88 MB, 704x716)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB WEBM
>>498555667
Bless their coping hearts.
>>
>>498558905
>>498559083
Maybe you guys should think about living in non-shitholes
>>
>>498559274
Yes a survey based on a small test group in some weird location.
>>
>>498559162
Safi shapeshifted her hands into Chloe’s hands to write the breakup letter, shapeshifted her phone into Max’s phone to text Chloe goodbye, created two timelines to kill herself in one so Max could create two timelines to stop Safi from dying, at the end of the game her mother shapeshifts into Krampus on Christmas Eve and pops Amanda’s head like a fruit gusher
>>
>>498559301
Idk the op is literally on his knees saying sorry to d9 for insulting them. Maybe it’s true or he got that cash money baby!
>>
Having played chapter 1, I very much dislike what they did with Bae.
But I quite like Moses and Saffi.
It feels like an LiS at least.
>>
File: johnlock conspiracy.png (136 KB, 822x719)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>498555667
>no guys, you don't get it, it's SUPPOSED to be badly written, that's the clue to tell the audience that something isn't quite right, then there's this show called APPLETREE YARD but it's actually going to be a SECRET FOURTH EPISODE that explains how the nonsense plot twist ACTUALLY happened and then Watson and Sherlock kiss you guys
>>
>>498559687
is the atmosphere nice? music and scenery and Max’s inner monologues?
as much as i love chloe and max, the atmosphere of LiS 1 and BtS is what really captured me
>>
>>498559720
Decknine may be up to something idk they are hacks and don’t really care at this point. I won’t suddenly say sorry like that twitter poster did, i am not retarded
>>
>>498559641
He doesn't know anything we don't. It's just a fragile mind desperately trying to cling to its last crumb of sanity
>>
>>498559562
hehehhehe
>>
File: T_DLC_PawPrint_Upsell_BG.png (1.96 MB, 1920x1080)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
if ur on standard edition, the game will show you a pop up to buy ultimate
>>
>>498559949
wait so what happens to the kitty? max just abandons it and leaves with her new overlord?
>>
>>498559949
the code actually has this permanently covering the whole screen at 5% opacity if you don’t have the Ultimate edition
>>
>>498559817
So far, yes.
They force you to talk to Amanda, but you can shut the romance down immediately.
>>
>>498555667
>D9 intentionally sabotaged their sales and goodwill for le epic fake out twist
Sounds so retarded it might be true.
>>
>>498555612
They call Max the Parfait
Cuz she's sweet in the cut
Can she suck on Vinh's what
Can I call her the slut?
>>
>>498560063
I saw lines in ep5, she returns it then, the kitty survived the time storm
>>
>>498560096
But goddamn Amanda is desperate some white pussy. Bet she fucked safi. Bitch seemed in heat, like she was ready to hump max’s leg.
>>
File: good-guy-nick-remastered.png (1.25 MB, 1024x1024)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>498559301
>tfw just got done playing some L4D
>I want to make LIS voice packs but I'm not sure there's enough lines for them.
>>
Episode 4 has lines revealing a college for the magically gifted, that Yasmin secretly runs and that’s why she’s so busy, but Max wasn’t invited because she’s white
>>
File: image.png (4 KB, 276x60)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>498560352
Explain Kate being cut from DE, NOW!
>>
why safi killed the other safi
>>
>>498560242
Think there will be a sex scene? LiS2 had one.
>>
>>498560472
Safi eats the white people with magic powers, Kate developed the power to make everyone around her suicidal
>>
>>498560115
Reminds of shitty last Twilight movie, the fakeout War where everybody died, turned out fake. It’s plausible
>>
Why did Max catch yellow fever?
>>
>>498560472
>french text
wtf you can code in baguette?
>>
File: image.png (61 KB, 495x800)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>498560634
why is loretta dark?
>>
File: Safi.jpg (488 KB, 1536x2048)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
>>498560475
>>
>>498560786
She turned black for diversity point
>>
>>498560786
What the fuck... Someone explain this
>>
File deleted.
>>
>>498560786
does this explain why she’s such a bitch
>>
So Safi is yandere and warped reality to make Max think Chloe broke up with her?
>>
File: 1626902733650.jpg (77 KB, 480x602)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/jb1SkDjaXk8?si=ZBa_LHK59R24Y_OZ
>>
>>498560786
>>498560912
Well not only Loretta
>DarkMax
>DarkVinh
Everybody has a bad version I guess
>>
>>498561027
If you believe schizophrenic transbians, yes!
It’s more likely that Safi edited reality to replace Chloe’s personality with Roachyl’s, and Chloe’s soul is in a little vat somewhere
>>
>>498561171
where are these leaks from datamines
>>
File: 1633727876753.jpg (123 KB, 1014x873)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>498561080
>>
>>498561027
Who the fuck knows. Shitty twist.
>Heh we are so smart for coming up with twist!!! Can’t for the reactions! Will be the twist of the century!!!!
They are gonna think they are the best writers doing this shit aren’t day?
>>
>>498560995
>Blackwell
>toilets
>>
File: GZ9YgQrXQAAS5va.jpg (88 KB, 900x835)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>
>>498561080
Why would you post this NOW? OF ALL TIMES?
>>
>>498561373
>Timelines get merged.
>Safi shoots Yasmine.
>Yasmine steps down.
>Abraxas is taken over by Diamond.
>Safi is the other person with powers and causes a time storm.
>Everyone finds out about Max's powers.
>Max lets go of Alderman (killing him).
>>
>>498560786
Where is dark Chloe? Did Dark Chloe fuck Max over?
>>
>>498560206
Safi's poetry?
>>
>>498561580
Chloe is already Dark Chloe
>>
>>498561562
why would safi shoot her mother?
>>
>>498561489
Based
>>
>>498561562
I wonder if finding out about powers is gonna be such a huge deal after LiS2.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>498560570
So basically Safi is inverse Shub-Niggurath from South Park?
>>
>>498560995
What about Chloe?
>>
>>498560995
>Dampness
>Dampness
>Rachel
>Toilet
>Toilet
>Dampness

It's like, symbolic
>>
>>498561489
First time Max?
>>
File: GZ9M2PfWYAAm_hs.jpg (72 KB, 900x507)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>Max wants to fuck Safi's mom
>>
File deleted.
>>
>>498561027
Never buy crack on the gas station and go to write, i guess
>>
But why is Chloe being retarded and not reaching out if true that Safi is manipulating everyone?
>>
>>498561913
so safi from another reality is a shapeshifter?
>>
>>498560786
Under DarkLoreta and DarkVinh is only says
>Loretta
>Vinh
But under DarkMax it is
>other Max
>autre Max
etc
>>
>>498561913
Uh anon... What is this?
>>
>>498562114
both are but the original Safi just shapeshifted a bullet wound
>>
>>498561027
Kek no. Chloe dumped Max years before she even met Safi. It just doesn't work.
>>
>>498539968
>9/11 is now in the realm of oldfags
Holy fuck I gotta get my shit together
>>
File: image.png (1.54 MB, 1343x1321)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>498562131
Max at the end of chapter 3 talks to her other self.

>>498562212
There's some scene in ep5 where Safi shapeshifts into multiple people in a row. I posted the lines in prev thread, go figure.
>>
>>498561913
>MapsToCook
>>
>>498561861
Initially, she thought Jefferson was hot too...
>>
>>498562423
post link to entire leak
>>
>>498562381
Ok maybe Safi knows Max from before? Stalking Max, sensed her powers
>>
>>498562073
Because Chloe is kinda retarded.
>>
For once the chuds were right about DEI...
>>
>>498562073
Safi killed Chloe so her deception wouldn't be exposed
>>
>>498562710
Safi is probably Roachyl
>>
>>498562073
Chloe's locked in Safi's dungeon and Max must rescue her.
>>
I’m suddenly intrigued again not because I think it’s gonna be a great jaw dropping twist but to see what stupid as fuck twist they are gonna use
>>
File: GZ9HkoBWIAATaxm.jpg (344 KB, 2222x2160)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>
File: 1698177614968286.jpg (1.33 MB, 2024x3072)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
I've just been looking at Afterlaughs stuff. It's taking the edge off the misery.
>>
>>498563103
How low can I lower Loretta’s grade?? I want her to fail everything
>>
>>498562710
One problem is: How is she ""messing"" with Max's mind? How can she make Max forget stuff?
>>
>>498557787
I've been noticing ever since the last jedi that they've only gotten more open about this. What the fuck are these companies problems?
>>
>>498563248
The timelines get merged, everyone remembers all versions of themselves.
>>
>>498563071
idk but i do kinda want to see if Deck9 can pull it off. it’s quite brave to pull this and leave mostly everyone with a sour feeling
>>
>>498563320
is safi alive at the end of the game?
>>
holy shit these shippers are a full blown cult lmao. the meltdown is nuts!
>>
File: GZ8zlC2XwAA7tjc.jpg (259 KB, 2143x2160)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>
Max said in the texts that Chloe suddenly waking up without waking Max has never happened before…foreshadowing Safi shapeshifted into Chloe maybe
>>
>>498563320
I wonder if that's just gonna influence the place Max is in, or everywhere.
>>
I've been waiting for months to get my kicks after seeing all the denial and copium across this fanbase. feelsgoodman
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>498563443
This is some Reverse Flash shit right here, kek
>>
Time lord Max is the real villain
>>
>>498563443
Safi got Chloe’s pussy texture wrong and Max had to break up with her
>>
>>498563382
She shows up and it's a tease to another Max game, full cliff hanger.

>>498538361
>>
File: IMG_3136.jpg (37 KB, 960x540)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>498563642
>”IT WAS ME, MAX! I WAS THE ONE WHO MESSED WITH YOUR TIMELINE!”
the more i think about it the more it really seems like they took inspiration from Flash
>>
Nuclear option: we fix this through the use of generative AI
>>
>>498563642
You know what, I'd forgive them if they went the 'IT WAS ME, MAX!" route. Imagine Safi fucking both Max and Chloe disguised as the other.
>>
>>498563928
It just makes sense though. It was hit after hit at the Pricefield, relentless attacks out of nowhere. Something is up.
>>
I'm literally depressed man. I haven't felt this deflated since the 2016 election. And oh goody, the next one is just around the corner. I don't think I can take it anymore
>>
File: GZ9c3C1WIAAUlKk.jpg (62 KB, 900x718)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>I'm dumping you for living in the past
Also Chloe:
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.51 MB, 410x183)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB GIF
>>498564056
>>
>>498564150
This ain’t our Chloe. Safi’s Chloe. Bet.
>>
>>498564056
I'm probably gonna dive off a bridge this week. So fucking miserable.
Its hilarious that the final piece was a fucking videogame but honestly? why the fuck not. Nothing else this year has been worth living for.
>>
File: smoke em if you got em.jpg (294 KB, 2048x1901)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>
>>498564150
You the whole shapeshifting is starting to make sense (?) (It still incredibly retarded)
>>
>>498563443
>>498563642
>>498563806
>>498563928
>>498564019
So would that imply that Safi isn't really shape-shifting but actually copying the person? It wouldn't be a big deal with normies but then one day she copies Max in her present, notices she has time powers and that's when the fun starts.
>>
>Last LiS game we will ever get actively shits on half the fanbase
Couldn't Deck9 just develop another shitty original story? That studio is done anyways and will shut down after this. Why ruin the original game and legacy?
>>
>>498564353
It at least explain why would Safi being snooping around Max's wallet
>>
>>498564415
SE mandates, probably. They thought people would love having Max back but didn't realize Max is only half of that equation.
>>
>>498564150
This is so damn retarded and out of the blue, literally fanfiction tier.
>>
>>498564353
Safi is a master villian, holy shit. She could get Max sent prison easy.
>>
>>498564516
Imagine Bae was actually Max being just there for work and long distancing with Chloe and then Safi going full Reverse Flash on it
>>
>>
>>498564664
Safi hatetrain coming in if true
>>
File: GZ9dyGoW8AAVP4w.jpg (122 KB, 945x2048)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>
so what i’m understanding is this is more a story about another super power person catching wind of Max’s power and trying to use it for her own gain?
>>
>>498564707
Are you supporting my idea?
>>
File: 11v00f.jpg (16 KB, 200x450)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>498564707
>>
>You've become part of a bigger universe, Ms. Caulfield. You just don't know it yet.
>>
>>498564150
>>498564253
Chloe has a hand avatar here, I saw somewhere else she had a butterfly avatar (the text there was in french).
Not sure if it was a crosstalk post or a message, but it's still kinda weird.
>>
File deleted.
>>
>>498564814
Yup. Which, to be honest, is a neat idea to explore. What would happen if two people with powers met in the LiS universe?
>>
>>498564814
Yes. We are predicting a twist. She manipulated Max and Chloe hard.
>>
>>498564782
Chaseprice wasn't in my bingo cards for DE, expecially happening offscreen of all places.
>>
File: 1235618138435.jpg (21 KB, 500x500)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>498565092
>S2
>>
>It was all a dream, Max
>>
Holding a potential Pricefield manipulation twist hostage for the sequel that won't be made unless people support this entry is nasty work
>>
>>498565092
I mean, i get the basics, but more context would be nice
>>
>>498565341
It's abysmal writing, it's like shooting youself in the foot with a machine gun
>>
File: GZ9QyHzW8AAMBlj.jpg (148 KB, 1170x522)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>
>>498565341
We don't know if they couldn't show it visually before.
>>
File: uh.png (290 KB, 612x460)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>
File: 1728922803723563.png (31 KB, 418x164)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>498565076
>>
>>498565491
It’s d9, they suck at writing
>>
>>498565758
please have mercy i did four years of french in high school but remember zilch
>>
>>498565657
Change Decknine to Safi because it
>>
I will forgive it all if it turns into the werid supernatural shitshow of double crossing and shapeshifting, false memories and the like.
>>
>>498565948
Checks out to current theories*
>>
I won't buy this game and I'm not even sure I could stomach watching a free playthrough
>>
>>498566031
i’ll be impressed if it turns out super crazy, but i doubt deck9 have kojima or david cage type writers
>>
>>498565341
Still not getting a penny from me.
>>
>>498566031
Forgive is a strong word, it's better than a bland rethread of the LiS, maybe?
>>
Wait... what the fuck are they doing with Victoria and Chloe??
>>
>>498566775
Red herring. Bet on it. It’s all too suspicious.
>>
So this is what it's like to be NTR'd
>>
>>498566775
it makes sense that two of the few survivors of the storm, who actually knew eachother as teens might reconcile their differences as they age.

Chloe is 30 at this point.
>>
FIRST: FUCKING 4CHAN YOU MADE ME WAIT U.U

SECOND: HOW NICE IT FEELS TO BE AN ACTIVE D9 HATER FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS, IT'S CATHARTIC.

THIRD: ACTUALLY, IF THE STORY IS LIKE THE LEAKS IN THIS THREAD, IT WOULDN'T BE SO BAD, BUT THEY FUCKED UP THE STORY OF MAX AND CHLOE IGNORING DONTNOD.

FOURTH: IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND FUNNY TO SEE SO MANY “PRICEFIELDERS” OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY CALL THEMSELVES BREAK THEIR CLOTHES AND CRY TO THE WIND, THEY'VE BEEN ANNOYING BITCHES FOR A LONG TIME, I STILL SYMPATHIZE WITH THEM, D9 WENT TOO FAR, IT'S ONE THING TO SEPARATE THEM ANOTHER TO PUT THEM AS THE ULTIMATE TOXIC COUPLE.

FIFTH: I'M GLAD THEY LEFT MAX AS BISEXUAL, EVEN IF THEY IMPOSE THAT LIVE-ACTION PUCCA WHORE ON US AT THE BEGINNING.

SIXTH: PLEASE WHEN YOU GO TO THE LOST RECORDS FANDOM, DON'T SCREW IT UP LIKE YOU DID WITH THIS FRANCHISE, WHEN DONTNOD ANNOUNCES LOST RECORDS 2 WITH A BUNCH OF GUYS.

SEVENTH: SOMEONE EXTRACT THE FUCKING MATILDA MANN SONG.
>>
File: 1000001273.jpg (75 KB, 921x902)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>498565885
>>
>>498564707
Some of these sentences are broken English. Was this originally in French? It would be pretty interesting if this was a game about the two branches of time from Max's choice merging and fucked up reality.
>>
File: GZ8yZyeXMAA7zQJ.jpg (211 KB, 1964x1705)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>498566775
They are meeting up for some beer, apparently Chloe has something to tell her
>>
>>498566775
Making sure they never have to deal with the Pricefield question again.
>>
>>498567321
>feels like I’m not me sometimes like there is a voice telling how to think and what to say
Copium
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.95 MB, 240x168)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB GIF
>>
Has D9 responded at all? I don't use Twitter and never will but I'd imagine it isn't very pretty right now for them.
>>
>>498567321
>chloe using emojis
These fucking assholes
>>
File: GZ9npytXkAAdkIv.jpg (214 KB, 2024x2159)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
D9 POV
>>
>>498567976
it’s a company anon, if there is any response it’ll be after a modify of pre-order players and people on the 29th have played it
>>
>>498567976
They're emailing their journo buddies to draft articles calling the fans racist, sexist, transphobic, etc. The usual stuff in the event of a fandom backlash.
>>
>>498567976
The livestream earlier was bombarded with pricefield rage and you could see the D9 girl getting more uncomfortable as it went on.
>>
File: GZ8SiCzWgAA-dNN.jpg (241 KB, 2135x2160)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
Uh...
>>
>>498567976
They were timing out people talking about it in chat.
>>
>>498568327
Man, they REALLY hate Pricefield and all the fans of it. It just keeps getting worse.
>>
You're telling me Chaseprice was the true endgame?
>>
File: 2837.jpg (93 KB, 1080x1204)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>498565758
>>498567313
Weird because one google translation the text from Chloe says
>There's no other like mc
and on my phone is says
>There is no other like me
?
>>
GG onlyfans with Chloe and Victoria.
>>
>>498568327
What is sick beatz?
>>
File: What a woman.jpg (425 KB, 1250x690)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>
>>498569103
>>498568113
POV Amanda
>>
>>498568920
I'd buy that for a dollar
>>
>>498568920
Who?
>>
>>498563183
Only from B to B-
>>
>>498569103
https://youtu.be/CoL0YXrZuQo?si=VLgDvqpWbEJ5VNT8
>>
>>498568920
they would have the most aggressive, steamiest sex. I always believed their sexual chemistry would be insane
>>
File: image (1).png (2.07 MB, 3840x2160)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
Even in a new Game, Izzie is being a bitch.
>>
>>498570119
Or izzi is actually Safi too.

>we are all safi
>>
File: chloe's got a gun.jpg (96 KB, 759x667)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>498568113
Safi's POV when Max and Chloe confront her at the end:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYwYeQgLpYg
>>
>>498566031

You guys know this is 100% cope, right? We're fixating on tiny details because we're largely a Max/Chloe fanbase and they're the only tatters of Max/Chloe that exist in the game, but the game in no way attempts to put the camera on them or has a story that relates to them in any way. The target audience isn't supposed to pay any attention at all to them, and a plot development based on them would be incomprehensible to them. Writers don't create stories geared towards the hardcore online theorycrafters who carefully curate and put together every little detail, they create stories for the general audience.

These aren't clues or plot elements.They don't seem strange and off because they're secretly a hint that HEY YOU GUYS CHLOE IS SECRETLY BEING CONTROLLED BY SAFI ALL ALONG, they seem strange and off because they're random little environmental details that aren't supposed to matter that weren't worth checking over or rewriting. There isn't a secret good fourth Sherlock episode, there isn't an Indoctrination Ending, there is no DE Chloe route, and there is no Queen of England.
>>
FUCK Bottles
>>
>>498568327
Wasn't this max nightmare? Chloe and victoria kissing?
>>
>>498570313
People are grieving, man. You gotta let it play out.
>>
>>498570313
Then why was that guy on twitter saying sorry to d9
>>
>>498570313
Speaking of Mass Effect, this entire cluster fuck feels like a more egregious version of the Liara romance in ME2.
>>
It really is over huh...
>>
>>498570313
Let us have our copium man. Christ.
>>
>>498570689
They paid him off, or sent goons to his front door
>>
>>498570792
Yep. Unless Dontnod delivers on Lost Records, this is it.
>>
>>498564337
Max smoking WEED?!?!!
now this is the most out of character and worst thing from this game
>>
>>498571036
Tbf, /lisg/ can probably plough on quite happily for another 1000 threads on LiS1 and TC alone.
>>
I can't wait till the 29th any longer, any cute pricefield moments in this game?
>>
Don't care. Not canon.
>>
File: 1728927872044081.jpg (184 KB, 2256x1270)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>498571078
I would too if I were in her place desu.
>>
>>498570528
Yes, and apparently they took that weird crackship moment and turned into a reality. Literally bad fanfiction tier
>>
File: Screen messages.jpg (23 KB, 254x256)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>498563103
Tried to read what's on that screen, it's a bit blurry so I also edited it a bit (still shitty), but we can see some interesting stuff
>"we have began the process of pulling Safiya's project"
>"I know this isn't the outcome any of us exactly wanted"
>some person "Maria" (wasn't that on Safi's phone?)
>Subject: Our Call on Friday
>on the bottom: Gwen Hunter (?)
>>
>>498571183
Why are you like this? Trying make strangers sad on an already sad day is psychopath behavior.
>>
File: 1718413076185235.jpg (29 KB, 480x360)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Put a real dent in that front bumper.
>chloe shoots herself
>rewind
Put a real dent in that front bumper.
>>
Someday, we will foresee obstacles
Through the blizzard, through the blizzard...

Dear trannies, remember that if the emotional shock of this piece of crap is too much and you are thinking of committing suicide, remember to make it clear in your social networks that it is D9's fault, if you can create a clever hashtag it would be great.
>>
>>498571575
>"Thank you again for taking the time to talk with me last week (...) the weekend and he agrees they are sufficient action (?) (merit) action

>We have begun the process of pulling (?) project (?)

> (?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)

> I hope to (?) more you again soon

Ma(r)ia Sand(???)

(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)

---------------

Hi Maria

(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)
>>
>>498571183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yor70Px6j4
>>
File: ShB420.jpg (119 KB, 1401x792)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>
File: 1728364867357821.png (9 KB, 265x99)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
THE FIX IS IN
>>
File: jed.jpg (45 KB, 686x386)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>498568113
>>498558098
>>498543169
>>498570301
>>
>>498568113
>>498558098
>>498570301
>>498573645
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdkuPOL2HpI
>>
>>498573448
>the account is actually suspended
Neat
>>
>>498573645
why didn't this dude literally move just one town over?
>>
>>498573448
Huh? What happened?
>>
File: hmmm-thinking.png (80 KB, 498x343)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>498573448
>she has to fix the camera again
Lol. But now the actual serious question: What's on Max's camera?
>inb4 it's Safi pointing a gun at her
Well Max took a photo of the moon and got a headache. I assume Safi was also taking pics of the moon .. and died.
>>
File: GZ88aiRWgAMNtuQ.png (6 KB, 997x149)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>
>>498574627
We're on TV!!
>>
I don't know if I'm just being a bit autistic here but I'm not getting romantic or flirty vibes from those Chloe and Victoria posts. It just reads like friends hanging out. If they are actually supposed to be romantic then it seems like a weird choice for multiple reasons.
>>
>>498532261
>>498532328
>>498532569
Why were those posts there deleted? They showed a photo of Max pointing a gun.
Is that photo legit or it is fake?
>>
So is this Maya Okada person also someone with powers?
>>
File: 1718335006435161.jpg (63 KB, 1242x897)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>both love interests are ugly SEAmonkey asians
diversity win! ok but seriously wheres the Safi/Amanda model swap mod
>>
So are the audio file leaks legit? I haven't heard them myself
>>
>>498575906
Is she like this game's Roachyl? I'm playing the first episode and her name is like everywhere. They really copied the first game as much as they could
>>
I stepped away from lisg a few months ago to avoid the damn tourists after the announcement and now that I come back it's literally a nightmare scenario
>>
>>498542602
where is this from? chapter 1-2 steam or something? They already find Safi's camera that early?
>>
>>498574627
Oh good, a new greentext spoiler cope.
>>
>>498575534
legit
>>
>silly gamers, support our game or you'll never get the pricefield closure you want in the sequel!
>>
>>498577429
I don't know how that would be any kind of cope, it's horrendous writing
>>
>>498577681
Well decknine isn’t really known for their top tier writing right?
>>
https://x.com/KENOASTRAL/status/1846338170276773957
>>
I hope you all now acknowledge the current trend of ruining established franchises for shock value is stupid, no matter what property they do it to
>>
>>498577414
It's from chapter 2's ending, people are uploading their let's plays on youtube
>>
>>498578613
But I was told it was a bold creative direction to shit on beloved characters and give fans the middle finger?
>>
>>498578613
Cool it with the homophobic remarks.
>>
>>498578778
And if fans don't accept your Bold Creative Direction you can always just call them racist misogynists
>>
>>498570313
Truth bomb
>>
File: de.png (626 KB, 1306x516)
626 KB
626 KB PNG
>You can't even remain friends with her
LMAOOOOOOOOO This is so fucked up
>>
>>498570313
I'm coping at all, i already accept the damage D9 made. From now on, i'm just trying to figure the crack/meth pot they are cooking. It's matter morbid curiosity
>>
File: GZ-DmElX0AEXQpW.jpg (807 KB, 3840x2160)
807 KB
807 KB JPG
>>
I LOVE REGGIE KAGAN, HES MY FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM THIS PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
File: godfuckingdammit.jpg (1.03 MB, 1228x1080)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>
I'd like to think Chloe got too drunk one night and hit Max
>>
File: GZ8EqfAWsAAbVhK.jpg (144 KB, 1178x1178)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>
>>498578778
Not so bold when the sales and your reputatation goes down the drain.
>>
>>498580651
That's when you double down on attacking the fans
>>
File: 1500x500.jpg (71 KB, 1500x500)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
D9 >> DONTNOD
>>
>>498577429
That's literally a short version of the datamine audio files
>>
bruh they even ruined the context of that photo from LiS 2. they won't let us have shit
>>
D9 says goth people suck and everyone should be like Rachel, actually
>>
>>498580874
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SCeK6BxAI4
>>
>>498574627
I want to burn the world down with Safi. If Max can't have Chloe, nobody can.
>>
>>498578613
I don't think Deck Nine did it for shock value, they genuinely think they've cooked up a masterpiece.
>>
>>498581738
More like they are cooking something. No dates in texts or posts
>>
Imagine the ending is you gotta pick between Safi and Chloe LMAO
>>
>>498550313
Rachel would also go to Miami which has a sizable porn industry
>>
>>498580276
Rapist
>>
https://youtu.be/20-rMniDylI?t=6799
>>
File: ABRAXAS.jpg (296 KB, 717x610)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>
YOU FACE ABRAXAS EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION
>>
>>498582754
apparently the ending is Safi wants to join so they can become gods together
>>
I want to die
>>
>>498590582
Get in line
>>
File: 1452982936203.png (582 KB, 540x824)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
>>498590582
I'm happy living. But I would very much like the senior staff at D9 to live stream themselves fellating gun barrels.
The ones who claimed that they were 'respecting both choices', that they would not 'do us dirty' and who claimed to love pricefield being at the top of that list.
I get being a dev and having to do what senior staff say, I forgive them. I have zero sympathy for management and departmental leads.

Chloe deserved so much better then to be poochied. Off screen even.
>>
Chloe lives... but she's diving into Victoria's muff every night now
>>
>>498592559
I got fucking buried on reddit when I theorized Chloe and Vic would have a more interesting relationship dynamic and chemistry. Look at me now, ma
>>
>>498592678
Pricefielders are a cult
>>
The fact of the matter is that I'm just glad that Square is still letting them make Life is Strange and that we still get to play as Max and see her adventures.

I think Safi and the mystery behind her is very intriguing, and I can't wait to see what happens after Chapter 2 of Double Exposure.
>>
>>498592678
I have loved Chaseprice for years. I think they would actually have an interesting dynamic. I actually wish they would have included much more of Victoria in BtS for the reason.
The problem with DE Chloe is that she is no longer that same Chloe would would have made for such an interesting ship with Victoria. DE Chloe is just Rachel by any other name, none of real Chloe's personality remains.
Frankly, Amberchase is just as bad of a ship now as it was back in the day.
>>
Please tell me Max is still autistic
>>
>>498593404
Sorry, she's a weed smoking and social drinking GigaStacy now
>>
>>498582754

Image Safi is shapeshift then transforms into Chloe and ask you to pick between her and a fucking random interest
>>
>>498593114
Is that pastry shop Chloe?
>>
>>498592678
From barely interacting, and somehow considering the aberration of BTS
>>
Now more than ever we need the lesbian babies timeline.
>>
File: 1718468900011484.png (416 KB, 1024x1024)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>498593404
From what we have seen, she can still be slightly socially awkward a few times. But it is massively toned down from the first game to the point it is only really present if you really look for it and squint.
Functionally D9 made Max no longer autistic. Likely because they just forgot that part of her character.
The writing in general for Chloe/Max seems to be based on quick skims of their wiki pages. So these details have been overlooked.
>>498593895
It is Two Whales Chloe, who put together a special treat for her favorite customer.
Really wish it was a series rather then a stand alone imagine desu.
>>
>Paranoid
>Disloyal
>Non trusting
>Non committal
>Abusive
>Cowardly
>Rude
>Ego centric
Like an entire town is sacrificed for her and she bails because she's bored? After all the Rachel bullshit and her whining about Max in BtS?

So where were you when Chloe Price was confirmed the worst gaming character in the last 20 years?
>>
>>498594415
I was on Reddit laughing my ass off in the refund thread
>>
>>498594415
Any fictional character can be the worst person ever if written by retards
>>
>the remaining episodes come out and chloe is not involved in any way
>get to enjoy the frothing rage of pricefielders for the game killing their ship
>the remaining episodes come out and it turns out max was being mindfucked by safi into thinking they grew apart
>get to enjoy seeing all the pricefielders with egg on their face for falling for the bait
It's a win win situation.
>>
>>498594172
That's so sweet of her. Joyce must of been annoyed that she took up all of the kitchen equipment for it
>>
>>498594631
>the remaining episodes come out and it turns out max was being mindfucked by safi into thinking they grew apart
>get to enjoy seeing all the pricefielders with egg on their face for falling for the bait
If this were true the egg would be on D9's face for their attempt at a misdirect causing an absolutely goofy financial backfire.
>>
>>498593404
she never was
>>
File: 1716684819867738.jpg (546 KB, 1686x2081)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
>>498594165
The lesbian babies timeline really would be a breath of fresh air right now.
I would love to see Kari Price and Elisabeth Chase go from frenemies to lovers.
>>498594646
Chloe does not strike me as being super great in the kitchen.
I think most of it were just nice things she brought for 'Tori. The 'I <3 U' icing on the donut, the chocolate milk and the fresh berries on the pastry seem like they would be her original contributions.
Not that I think Victoria would mind.
>>
Well fucking hell, that's a hell of a episode 2 cliffhanger. Good game so far. I don't understand why people are being ginormous babies about anything.
>>
File: 1724447575724768.jpg (779 KB, 1000x1000)
779 KB
779 KB JPG
>>498595145
i'm looking forward to experiencing it myself tonight
>>
>>498594631
>even baytards/anti-Pricefield schizos are falling for the Safi shapeshifter cope theory
Lmfao.
Ain't no way the retarded writers over D9 have enough braincells to come up with a sick plot twist like that.
>>
>>
>>HOOOT
>>
Max a cute. CUTE
>>
File: max-with-bangs.jpg (101 KB, 1080x1080)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>498596978
No bangs, no buy.
>>
>>498595145
I'd be careful of spoilers. One Anon said they got voice files from chapters 3-5 and posted them in this and the last thread.
>>
>>498597806
Yes, Safi is the villain and person with powers all along. She will ask mask to join her and the final ending is going to be a "pls buy Double Exposure Part 2 to see how it ends"
>>
>>498594742
There is a reddit post of Vinh T posing randomly like some fourth wall bullshit and Max is making fun of his pose. Maybe this whole thing is a nightmare too?
>>
>>498595145
Square Enix and Deck Nine brought it upon themselves. They had four months to come clean about Chloe and let Pricefielders make peace with it before playing.
>>
File: IMG_4271.jpg (828 KB, 1179x663)
828 KB
828 KB JPG
>>498598956
>>
File: 1727469272907311.png (79 KB, 370x494)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>498598549
It's just unbelievable arrogance to set up a sequel when this game barely got through development itself.
>>
File: IMG_4272.jpg (572 KB, 1179x665)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
>>498599274
D9 what have you cooked up? My guts tell me this whole game is a fakeout. Screenshot this post.
>>
>>498599274
>>498599469
>Let's turn a bug into a feature
>>
>>498599161
If they had been honest from the start, it would have fucked up the sales and any possible hype for the game.
>>
>>498580591
Wait wasn't that a photo max took. In chapter 4
How would they have that for her death in the paper?
>>
>>498600842
A lot of people would have been upset, yes, but many would eventually calm down and decide to give the game a chance. Hitting them with a sucker punch on release day creates a terrible first impression. Most games don't recover from that.
>>
>>498602075
I don't remember the photo exactly but yeah it's from chapter 4 when Chloe was messing around with the skater guy and joking with Max how Jefferson is "hot" or setting like that. It is this moment, but did she take a picture like that?
>>
>>498602075
See? There is something fishy going on.
>>
>>498602504
it's just the developers being lazy
>>
File: hAWkGMA_104134.jpg (254 KB, 1339x1455)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>"please don't hate me please don't hate me please don't hate me" in the post-bae journals
>"she left me" in a thousand black circles
>chloe being clearly annoyed/distant with max over texts
>max being unresponsive and avoidant to her parents over text
Oh my poor sweet Max, you deserve better than this...
>>
>>498580591
>reveals serial killer
Which one? Jefferson or Nathan?
How many victims did Jefferson kill? Nathan killed Chloe, and the photo with Nathan and Rachel looks Nathan did kill her too, although it could've been staged to frame Nathan. Although Jefferson even says Nathan gave her an overdose.
>>
It's Euthanasia world MAXINE come to revenge herself on main MAX.
>>
Watched some parts on youtube, that chapter 2 ending is really some fuckery but I expected it long time ago, even after the first gameplay reveal they showed.
that the last photo of Safi was going to be either Max pointing a gun at Safi, or Safi pointing a gun at herself
>>
What's the logic in the Victoria/Chloe thing? (If that's what's actually happening)
>>
If anyone cares still: DE's ending is Safi appearing in front of Diamond, Diamond herself nosebleeding while Safi being surprised that she remembers her. It's a cliffhanger that hints at Diamond getting powers.
>>
>>498604501
Closes the book on Pricefield and means even less work for sequels.
>>
>>498604501
Max is just too meek and autistic. Chloe and Victoria can pretty much match each other's shit talking energy. And they'd probably have some earth shattering sex.
>>
>Be Warren
>Be the third most relevant character in the original game, only behind Max and Chloe
>Be the straight romantic option
>despite not being as loud or obnoxious as pricefieldfags you do have a fanbase
>comics show at least 3 AU where you and Max are a thing after bay
>Bay itself implies at the funeral you and Max are close regarless of wherever you romance him or not
>get quite literally NOTHING in the new game
Im pretty sure they just wanted Max and adressed the Chloe shit out of obligation, thats why everyone else is an oc
>>
>>498604501
Maybe it's still Max's nightmare from lis1
>>
>>498605894
This.
>>
>>498605760
>despite not being as loud or obnoxious as pricefieldfags
lol
lmao even
>>
>>498605923
Soo... what if the entire game is? There were some texts from Max's parents mentioning Blackwell...
>>
>>498605205
Grim and also stupid, considering how massively Max and Chloe have been used as the face of the franchise so far.
>>
>>498606121
And none of the texts have dates or time.
>>
>>498606171
Didn't notice that
>>
>>498606294
True colors has time and dates on everything btw
>>
>>498606121
The weirdest thing about the parents messages is how they talk like it's been weeks or months after the S1 events, not fucking years.
>>
the millennials will pay for their fucking crimes
>>
>>498606840
>We’re building a team
>We will call ourselves the Avengers I mean X-Men I mean Strangers. Yes we will call ourselves the Strangers.
>>
>>498604850

Who is Diamond?
>>
>>498604850
What about the concept art of Max taking a train?
>>
>>498608647
They ran a train on Max?!
>>
>>498607984
>>498607984
She's one of the people in that cult thing. Abraxis is it spelt?
>>
File: 1513982609648.jpg (187 KB, 1016x1080)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>498604501
The dev intention seems to be that Max/Chloe broke up several years before the start of DE. So including Chloe flirting with Victoria was D9s way of showing that she has moved on from Max; Thus prodding the player to move on from Chloe and try out one of the new D9 approved love interests.
In practice, it is obviously absurdly out of character for Chloe of all people to ever get over a break up with Max. But everything about Chloe in DE so far has been out of character.
As for why Victoria was picked. I guess her and Chloe have interesting energy and she is a recognizable character from LiS 1. Personally I wish they would have taken more of a chance and had Chloe flirting with someone like Kate or Izzie.

Another possibility is the pricefield cope about safi actually fucking with Bae Max's mind to make her think that Chloe and her are over. Chloe and Victoria then is actually a call back to the nightmare from LiS 1.
I doubt this is real, if only due to it requiring a higher level of creativity and writing skill then what D9 seems capable of.
>>498605760
Warren was a cancer that was forcibly inserted into LiS 1 at the behest of Square. The fact that we do not get to see Chloe beating the creepy little incel (and lets be honest, future school shooter) to a pulp was a real shame.
>>498606608
LiS 1 is a millennial game aimed at millennials.
DE being shit has nothing to do with generations and everything to do with both Square and D9 fundamentally mismanaging this IP.
>>
>>498608647
Maybe that happens in scene without dialogue
>>
>>498609197
get help
>>
>>498608647
Scrapped, they probably were gonna close on that originally but instead wanted to take the sequel route
>>
>>498605760
It's heterophobia
>>
>>498606163
Now it's just Max and a rotating cast of disposable Sims characters
>>
>>498609792
Hets deserve it desu.
>>498609909
The funny thing is that if they ever bring Max again. They will pull the same shit they did with Chloe to Amanda.
Max can never be allowed to have an ongoing relationship across titles because it is too complex for D9 to handle.
Honestly a pretty sad place for this series to end up.
>>
File: 1522674870511.jpg (413 KB, 1280x1656)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
>>
>>498610569
>>498610569
>>498610569
Post, Dykes!
>>
>>498610048
Mass Effect 3 managed it with substitute characters. That Deck Nine couldn't do that to keep Chloe around shows how much they suck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.