[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: g5g33709ft5d1.jpg (190 KB, 1920x1080)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
Should Have Eloped Edition

>Previous Thread >>499238254

Life is Strange (LiS) is an episodic narrative game from developer Don't Nod (DN). Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Max Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time

Life is Strange: Before the Storm (BtS) is an episodic narrative game from developer Deck Nine (D9). A prequel set three years before the events of the first Life is Strange. A troubled, isolated and gay sixteen-year old Chloe Price forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a popular girl with her own hidden demons

Life is Strange: True Colors (TC) is a narrative game from developer Deck Nine (D9). Protagonist Alex Chen is a young woman with the astonishing supernatural power of being gay. While Alex’s power will lead to moments of great joy, it also brings her into the orbit of violent anger, world-altering sadness, and irrepressible fear

Lost Records: Bloom & Rage (LR) is an upcoming narrative game from developers of the original Life is Strange, Don't Nod (DN)

>News:
Life is Strange: Heatwaves - Released!
First Lost Records gameplay trailer - Released!
Fear the Spotlight release date - 22nd of October
Lost Records release date - 18th of February and 18th of March, 2025

>Steam:
Life is Strange - http://store.steampowered.com/app/319630
Life is Strange: Before the Storm - http://store.steampowered.com/app/554620
Life is Strange: Remastered (includes LiS + BtS) - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1265920
Life is Strange: True Colors - http://store.steampowered.com/app/936790
Lost Records: Bloom & Rage - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1902960

>/lisg/ Permalink:
http://orph.link/lisg

>Compilation of Fanfics:
http://orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Photo gallery:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByVgd5eMbb7XVHlGbHlPV2tRdGM?resourcekey=0-xFA4oxFdFKq3Ub3ZAW1Cgw&usp=sharing

>Art of LiS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=265yHETXRXo
>>
File: 1720369227613297.jpg (404 KB, 1536x2048)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
Izzie LOVE!
>>
File: 1719088019582476.jpg (222 KB, 1024x1024)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>499392978
Give give me a Chloe/Max getting married graphic novel and I will be happy. It would be cheaper to make then a new game and you can even get away with selling it for a pretty grossly inflated price without turning away the target audience, due to how clearly hungry for more pricefield the core LiS fanbase is.
Give them a happy ending then you can do whatever you want with new characters in the actual games going forward. I think the lack of some happy pricefield closure is what it stopping many from being able to move on and accept new stories like TC.
>>
>>499392383
>Some Life is Strange indie song playing, no dialogue
>An older Chloe visiting with Joyce and David at their old house in the living room.
>Joyce motions for Chloe to stand up so she can take a photo of Chloe’s new look, and she poses with a friendly eyeroll and a big smile.
>After Joyce snaps the photo, Chloe rushes to see how it looks, and notices a doe in the backyard behind her.
>She turns and opens the sliding glass door… Nothing.
>She’s puzzled, but feels a slight breeze in the wind that rattles the swingset, and the blue butterfly nested on it.
>Chloe smiles again, shuts the door, and we follow the blue butterfly up into the sky.
Kino
>>
Rachel owes me a blowjob and Alderman dies.
>>
File: maxjoint.jpg (296 KB, 2048x1901)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
SMOKING ON THAT CHLOE PACK!
WHERE MY AMANDA CHADS AT!?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvflr_YOgzQ
>>
>>499395196
Yet to see any Amandafield artwork (cannot be fucked to learn her last name)
>>
>>499395128
Rachel’s unconditional and eternal love of cock is the only constant in this franchise.
>>
>>499395297
>Stauder
>wooooo
>clap clap clap
none deserved
>>
>>499395297
Based, more fuel for the fire.
>>
>>499395376
And looks like that love of cock transferred on to Max since she's the one who's now cheating with her romantic interests and boasting about her handjob skills
>>
>>499393540
True Colors never really would have appealed to me anyway, sadly. Even aside from the fact that I like Life is Strange largely for Max and Chloe/Pricefield it just chose all the wrong plot beats for me. Alex didn't really interest me. Steph doesn't appeal to me as a love interest. Alex's powers don't really interest me either. I can respect what they were going for, I just didn't love the 'whole'. I do think the Life is Strane: [Title] is the right way to go, though, but it looks like the TC reception has probably killed that line of thinking internally.

As for a comic and marriage, I would like it, but honestly I'm happy with the comics we got. They accomplish basically the same thing.
>>
>>499395297
>the reception has been overall positive
you'd wish old man
>>
>>499395297
>The Chloe cosplayer clapping
KWAB
>>
Reminder that Bae Max is a sociopath freak who denies Chloe's autonomy and only ''loves'' her as a possession.
>>
We need a good Season 1 remake with a better ending, 8 episodes (as originally planned), and each episode about as long as the whole game.

We need this for a variety of reasons, one of the most important ones being that we need more time spent with the best girl (pic related).
>>
>>499395297
The absolute state of boycotters lmao
>>
>>499395368
From the leaks it doesn't sound like the new 'relationships' really get any further than a one-night-stand and then breakup by the end, so they won't even have any traction within their own game. Honestly, Safi should have been the main love interest with a yandere style interest in Max you could either resist or unhealthily embrace. That would have genuinely interested me enough to look past everything and gotten me somewhat invested.
>>
>>499395680
pricefielders bark only online
>>
>>499395856
Life is Strange 1 can NEVER EVER happen again. Any remake would be made in a context that could not create what LiS 1 was.
>>
>>499395748
You're really going to cling to that cope and try and make it a thing, huh? Good luck with that I guess. Seems like a lot of wasted energy.
>>
>>499395297
>600m dollars
Stauder you are stalking this thread aren't you?
>>
>>499395748
*Bae Max is a time goddess who is above mortal moralities who chooses the be benovelent to the girl she loves.
>>
>>499395856
>>499396093
>can NEVER EVER happen again
This. It will never happen and never work. I'm fully convinced, given BtS, LiS2, and TC, that nobody even knows how they made LiS1 so beloved. It was a happy accident looking at it.
>>
>>499395748
Nah. Bae Max struggles with her decision and it haunts her. She’s not the same as the Baepsychos who feel nothing.
>>
File: 1720404787048765.jpg (168 KB, 1080x1287)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>499396093
I didn't say I expect it to happen, I said we need it.

Also I'd love to see some more of this.
>>
>>499395748
t. Bae Chloe
>>
>>499395297
>The story team was lead by 2 fantastic women: Deandra Werrick and Mallory Littleton
Felice just told pricefielders who to bully
>>
>>499396000
If I had the opportunity to be there, I would have loved to ask them a lot of questions, but atm I'm not american plus there's the chance than Square's handlers only pick the ones who makes the dumbest and inconsequential questions.
>>
>>499395297
>We made the story stupider so that third worlders would understand it
Weird flex, but okay
>>
>>499396269
You really struggle with the reality that other people have differing moral standards, to an unhealthy degree. Would it help if we pretended to struggle with our choices for you? I'm willing to LARP it for you if you need the validation.
>>
File: 1723665058778526.jpg (195 KB, 1024x1024)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
X - Sacrifice Donkey
O - Sacrifice Far Far Away
>>
>>499396657
They started the panel with “no spoilers” so they could avoid any and all Chloe related questions.
>>
>>499396519
>Deandra "I fucking hate this game" Warrick
>Mallory "please move on from Max and Chloe, its realistic when couples broke up" Littleton
Yep, sure seems like it
>>
>>499396519
One of them is a trans though so better watch out. They'll spin it into some "evil transphobic LiS fans harass poor courageous dev" game journo article
>>
>>499396657
I will tell u if Izzy asked the fans again about their questions
>>
>>499396826
Fuck, that's even more brutal than Bay or Bae.
>>
>The majority of us are queer
You did this to yourselves lol
>>
>>499396826
Y- Sacrifice the Farquaad who put me into this position in the first place
>>
File: IMG_6584.jpg (1.23 MB, 2074x1170)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
Lol
>>
for me the most dissappointing thing from the new game so far is abraxas,i throught they were going to be a dark secret society but they are a artsy fartsy gay group that has zero aura or coolness besides the name
vortex club>abraxas
>>
>>499397630
>shot 3 years ago
>>
>>499395297
>Safi was designed as a main protagonist
lol
>>
>>499395856
I very much support this Kate anon. But only if it also includes all of the cut Chloe/Max romance and undoes some of the edits they made for ratings reasons.
I would love to see the much more deep and explicit relationship as was originally envisioned. Not to mention the pool scene being restored to skinny dipping.
Some of the weird Native American mythology stuff from the OG story would also be interesting to see fully realized.
When you factor in all of the cuts and just how expansive the game seemed to be in original concept, the LiS 1 we got is really only a shadow of what it could have been.
>>499396335
Wardmarsh has always been very underrated.
>>499396853
Given what they did to Izzie in TC, I do not think they have much of a leg to stand on when it comes to allegations of transphobia. Especially against a fanbase that is as queer as the LiS fandom.
Best you are going to get is a 'ungrateful fans lash out at innocent devs' narrative.
>>
>>499398062
it should've been Safi's game because everyone likes her, why bring Max?
>>
File: 3cc65cnq.png (144 KB, 371x328)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>Writers go on and on about how LiS is a queer game and they're queer too
>Throw out the flagship couple because you couldn't write your own story and needed to bring back only one of an iconic duo
What a group of putzes.
>>
"Souls come back together. Different - But Always Together, again and again... To love."

It will all work out eventually, In time.
>>
>>499395297
>No matter which decision, Max has had to process something difficult and traumatic
>She’s focused on being a teacher and her photography career
>She’s stronger now, less introverted
The elephant in the room is being avoided so hard haha
>>
>>499398109
I'm down for all of that, yeah. If they do need to not show the girls in their full glory for ratings purposes, they can just use camera angles and implications.

And yes. Not only make it explicit that yes, Pricefield is happening in all its romantic and sexual glory, but also make the Bae v Bay choice a red herring and have Max think for five seconds and go like "Yo I can fix this shit a whole lot more", with the stuff coming after the storm being basically player-as-Max setting the dominoes in place to end up with one of gorillion much better endings.

Yes, including undoing Rachel's murder and serving Jeffershit his just desserts much sooner than that.
>>
>>499395297
>This is the darkest life is strange game
>>
File: FSBbWmePka.png (675 KB, 635x590)
675 KB
675 KB PNG
>>499396657
go izzyy!!!!
>>
File: 1455413785240.jpg (388 KB, 1280x1321)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>499398538
At this point, even if there is an ending where Chloe's back- would it even feel satisfactory? The issue then not being that there was a separation in the first place. Something which some Pricefield fans can sympathize with. More that we didn't even see it worked out. We know all the stuff Max is going through but Chloe just exists in a void. If she comes back and says things are okay now, what does that even mean? The only way to do it with the respect it deserves is for Chloe to show herself and begin playing a role so she and Max can have a much needed discussion.
>>
>>499395297
Q: Is this all the same universe?
>There is no way to answer this without spoilers, uh…
>Yes, this is the same universe
>There will be references to previous games
>What this means in the future remains to be seen
>>
>>499399452
they said whenever to add yellow point to the next game, love Stauder and Felice leaking the fact that there's ONE MORE ENTRY
>>
>>499399570
Will it be shelved because DE didn't meet financial profit expectations from Square?
>>
>>499399570
Yeah they’ve articulated clearly that they think there will be more.
>>
>>499399680
you are forgetting the fact that square enix cashed in with scam edition, docs collab and polaroid collab, they made their money
>>
File: VAbS2RfaJY.png (1.02 MB, 1360x458)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
gosh Izzy, hope u see this and check the fans questions whenever they are Chloe related at future panels as well, this is the second time and it's so funny to see you ask the fans their questions in order to avoid Chloe
>>
>>499395297
Somebody asked why Max’s powers were chosen instead of rewind, because rewind has been the most well received due to being the most interactive.

The answer was interesting, the power came up first, then Max second. Also, the power was chosen because they wanted more interactivity like LiS 1.
>>
>>499399932
Wished some of those fans lied to her so they could sneak a Chloe question
>>
>>499400196
why not do both???????? it wouldnt have killed them, if max wants to pulse, she has to raise both hands
>>
>>499398538
It is amazing just how applicable that X Files episode is to pricefield. True soul mates.
>>499398919
What annoys me is that the skinny dipping scene was obviously never going to have actual nudity in any reality. It was clearly just going to be done with a combination of implication and camera angles.
I can only assume Square still considered this too sexual and/or gay and forced them to change it to what we got; The girls making the very strange choice to go swimming in a heavily chlorinated pool in their underwear. Despite all of the sexual tension in the scene, we do not even get a kiss until the following morning.
>>499399385
There is no real way for them to preserve pricefield if we assume that stuff like that breakup letter actually was from Chloe. For pricefield to be undamaged, basically everything we have seen regarding Max and Chloe needs to be somehow undone.
The only two real ways for this to be done are by the 'Safi is a mental manipulator' theory turning out to be true or DE bombs enough that it is retroactively not considered canon/relegated to just being another 'possible timeline' ala the comics.
>>
>>499400245
Someone did vaguely, but they gave a really safe answer.
>Yes, your choice will be reflected through the game
>>
>>499400558
pretty sure that's Keno, she sounds like her
>>
>>499395297
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttc5AXUOcFQ
>"Why does your game suck?"
>>
>>499400558
Another person tried to get them to say something, and they basically said
>I appreciate the question, we can’t comment, wait for the game
>>
>>499400398
I've reached the point where I can accept Chloe doing it. I don't like it, but I can work with it if there's a resolution.
It feels like Chloe being hit with the same thing Max was all those years ago. Shutting down and not know how to take the next step forward. They clearly had a few years running around together but it was running from what really was hurting. Once they face the idea of settling down, there's no more running. In separation they have to find their peace with the past so that they can face the future together.
>>
File: 1497344890634.jpg (33 KB, 600x482)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Anyone got any good long fanfic recommendations? I'm so frustrated with browsing through the lists and finding shit full of OC casts and with wildly expanded plotlines full of new super enemies and tribes of wise-folk. I just want some good stories that focus on Max and Chloe and the existing cast. Bonus points if Max doesn't have her powers removed because the writer can't work with them.

I think this might be one of the hardest fandoms to find the good shit in.
>>
File: Screenshot (1390).png (462 KB, 1456x1824)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
What are the chances that the 80% positive reviews on Steam were tampered with?

1. the Steam discussion there is a fucking cesspit

2. the negative feedback is - by a non insignificant margin - have more "is helpful, funny" points.

3. The "browse all x reviews" page shows mixed results, tilt negative feedback top page.

4. someone clearly fucked with the default page - as you will only see positive reviews there are in the majority unless you click on "browse all reviews"
>>
>>499401865
No that’s about what I’d expect this early on. It’ll probably go up too as more people play.
>>
Maxchuds won
Chloesimps and Baepsychopaths LOST
>>
>>499401484
For me, is quite easy. DE receives the Alien 3 / Pacifi Rim Uprising treatment and its all good
>>
>>499395946
Safi does have some lines that suggest that she could be interested in Max. She is bisexual at least. But the Amanda romance is open ended. Not sure about the one-night-stand. Amanda tells her she has been hurt before, and she wants to take it slow. And you can then kiss her. But you are at home, and there is a mention of a bed. So, it could go both ways. But kind of weird to say that you want to take it slow and then sleep with someone.
>>
>>499403016
Alien 3 is canon.
>>
https://x.com/AdnanRiaz9/status/1848763125945766301

ex-d9/current d9 devs are blocking Adnan for no reason lol, keno too
>>
>>499403809
>This post has been deleted
>>
File: 3829MBBUNd.png (405 KB, 739x1010)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>499403809
>https://x.com/AdnanRiaz9/status/1848763125945766301
why he deleted?
>>
How long do you think until someone gets an early copy and leaks stuff?
>>
>>499395856
>We need a good Season 1 remake
No
>with a better ending
That would be Hospital ending, we almost got it.
>8 episodes (as originally planned)
What makes you think tht we didn''t get the story that was planned for the original 8 episodes? Maybe they wrote it in chunks of 40-minute episodes, then it would have been something close to 8. Then they reworked it into 5 episodes 2-3 hours long each. That concept art of Max in the streets of Arcadia Bay in the storm wearing hospital gown - that was just a small cut - Max originally needed medical help (after being drugged) after David rescues her from Jefferson, so David drives her to a hospital. That was originally just a story device in order to get Max out of the Dark Room and into the middle of the town with a small timeskip.
>and each episode about as long as the whole game.
You are delusional.

What we really need is a remake with a role reversal, where Chloe is the one with the powers, and Max the friend she saves from death.
>>
File: UNZZyfOEZ5.png (159 KB, 746x1251)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>499404018
Adnan's public exchange with the d9 3d modeler that made Amanda's 3d model (another ex-d9 lol)
>>
>>499404018
I assume he doesn't want direct beef. But still, why blocking him just now? Because he brought attention to their tweets and he's involved with the LiS community, meaning any tweet from any devs, D9 or Dontnod, will be reported on his page. Will Stauder and Kuan block him next?
>>
>>499404364
Stauder doubt, unless Adnan uses Keno as point of reference, but even Stauder got over Keno's meltdowns and unblocked.
>>
>>499404461
Lmao really?
>>
>>499404461
I dont think Stauder unblocked?
>>
>>499404223
>Marie
>I was hoping I could reason with you but I guess it’s a lost cause.

I find it so funny how all ex-d9 are getting into lis community dramas, dontnod could NEVER
>>
>>499404516
https://x.com/KENOASTRAL/status/1848768263729099028
>DUDE HE UNBLOCKED ME!!!!!! THATS EVEN WORSE
to me sounds like Stauder takes criticism with an open heart, like a man
>>
>>499403016
Alien 3 isn't bad.
Resurrection is the one we ignore.
>>
>>499404798
I stand corrected. Thank you
>>
>>499404223
Oof
>>
File: ClassicKeno.png (45 KB, 737x197)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>499403809
Yeah, I don't think it's for 'no reason'. That Elizabeth chick made a tweet at some point saying there's reasons to support the game and made a fairly thoughtful and neutral point. Keno does her usual thing of dunking, insulting and demonizing. And a lot of Keno's followers are fucking deranged and will see that as a call to attack.

Of course, Keno will say 'what did I say that was so bad?' While ignoring that she's constantly inciting her band of torch-and-pitchfork para social fucktards that need to touch grass. Frothing them into a rage then quote-tweeting a target for them to go and bitch to.

Developers are actively locking down their accounts because who wants to put up with being hounded by these autistic army, day and night. This fandom is embarrassing at times.
>>
>>499404618
Those allegations of toxic behaviour inside the company are quite true at this point, Garris definitely was a mysoginystic asshole but the other people in the narrative team truly seems not much better when it comes to ego and conduct online.
We shitted on Michel for all his "imagination :)" bullshit but hes a living saint compared to those people.
>>
File: 1709117473861983.jpg (41 KB, 483x463)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Having only now just dipped my toe into Double exposure and seeing the pricefield situation, and all the explosion around the Devs back and forth.

What in the fuck is going on here? I understand sometimes decisions are unpopular when it comes to sequels, but form what i can see this is almost vindictive. Combined with various developers tearing into each other.
>>
File: IMG_6586.jpg (290 KB, 1170x828)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
Interesting
>>
>>499404958
Keno is someone that really should spend more time off the internet rather than autistically hyperfixate on LiS stuff and act like she's outside of criticism.

She's good for keeping track of news related to the game dramas, I'll give her that.
>>
>>499405070
I regret posting his pasta all of these years. I don't regret Garris's pasta, but I lost that one.
>>
>>499405146
The studio is full of the worst kinds of people who only got into gamedev to “be seen”.
These people naturally caused problems claiming secret right wing oppression, and then leaking info specifically designed to turn the fanbase against the developers.
That’s where this ‘vindictive’ thing is coming from. Leftoids being leftoids, they can’t help themselves.
>>
>>499405146
At this point nobody fucking knows what the game itself will do. Deck Nine ate itself alive trying to make this game, Square put some demands on them, and apparently among them was to bring Max back to try to save some goodwill within the series. Then when confronted with the obvious question, some of those on the team gave stupid answers or seemed to strike back at fans. It's a fucking mess.
>>
>>499405552
This has nothing to do with leftist, I've seen neonazis do the same thing on Twitter before. Those people just are bullies deep down than act "holier than thou" when they are the meanest bitches on the planet, think Victoria and her group.
>>
>>499404958
Lmao sure it's the racism and homophobia allegations and not just her resentment with how Pricefield has been treated. I'd honestly respect her and her kind more if they were at least honest. If DE was a pro-Bae/Pricefield game I guarantee you none of these bitches would have a problem with the allegations and would probably go "seperate the art from the artist :)".
>>
File: spc27X6o0b.png (52 KB, 932x344)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
the only DE acknowledgement from the hawt dawg man creator (well, entire lis 1 artist really)
>>
So, Joyce in Bay is retired. how could she afford to do so in Murrica? Did she sue the Precotts for megabux?
>>
>>499405768
Oh, you’re talking about the fans being vindictive. Then yeah, that’s true. Shippers big mad.
>>
>>499406118
Invested in Bitcoin
>>
>>499406147
Im also referring to the former D9 devs (Philip Spear, Littleton and Ballou), not just Keno's ilk
>>
>>499406118
I think that's one of those question you're not supposed to ask.
>>
File: IMG_6587.jpg (142 KB, 890x432)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
inb4 Double Exposure Director’s Cut DLC that punches up Bae and adds a new episode.
Or a free update if the sales are really bad.
>>
>>499406513
Marie too
>>
>>499407191
Do you think they rushed Hannah into the recording booth for a few extra tweaks after the preview response?
>>
>>499405146
>Make a direct sequel to LiS1
>That raises a lots questions on how they would handle the different ending from the previous game
>Mislead the enterely marketing campaign
>Charges extra from a premium access
>Game is datamined, we already know several key points of the entire game
>One Dev goes to reddit and open up about SE meddling and D9 misdirection
>Another Dev responds to the first, trying to argue against some of the accusations
>Reddit page deletes and heavily moderates any posts against DE
>People find out the the latter dev was a Reddit mod, and people see he posting on his twitter how the first dev was "throwing her collegues on the fire because of """some angry fans"""" "
>He deletes his account
>DE writer comes to her twitter to say, "Hey we like Chloe, but people move on"
>Now some devs and said writer blocked P1vsTheWorld for reporting on the situation

In other words, a shit show, but believe it it's the "pricefield angrymob's" fault that DE is a complete ass
>>
>>499407382
Is Hannah getting much blowback from Twitter etc? I don't feel she's responsible for the mess.
>>
>>499407662
Almost none.
>>
>>499407662
Fair, I mean she went along with the script, knowing that people would likely not be happy, but she didn't write it.

From what I've seen, the LiS and Square Facebook pages are getting hate under all the posts, but the Deck9 FB page has had practically nothing.
>>
>>499407614
>Koch comes out and says he doesn’t recognize his characters and wouldn’t write them this way
>But he also says that his version of Bae’s continuation might actually be even more brutal
THE STORM IS NOW
>>
>>499395297
Pricefield cucks... our hundreds of thousands of withheld sales... it isn't working...
>>
>>499407662
Felice is the one suffering, pay attention to her on the panel, she's laughing the next second she's disgusted/in pain then literally she's sad.
>>
File: 1470404220467.jpg (527 KB, 1280x956)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
>>499407614
Yeah, how dare they not give over their money & praise which D9 is entitled to.
>>
>>499405312
I sometimes wonder how the fuck I ended up a fandom where Keno is some kind of figurehead. That girl lives on inciting drama. The game is about the shades of grey of the human condition. She paints so much shit in the most dumb-ass black-and-white terms when it comes to actual human beings in the real-world. Missed the point of the game she worships so much.

But therein lies the point. People love LiS. Now that she's positioned herself as a figurehead in LiS fandom, people rally around her. She basks in that reflected glory. If it weren't for LiS, no-one would be paying attention to her. She's grafted herself onto it as a means towards her own self-esteem.

She's admitted that being a hater gets her Followers. And having people follow her and rally around her and like her stuff and view her as an authority on things is a boost to her autist self-worth. And fine. You do you.

But fuck, the people that follow her seem fucking unhealthy. All enabling the worst instincts of one another. Doesn't surprise me one bit that people would block her to avoid that shit-show. It's all so cringe.
>>
>>499408793
Oh 100% she knows she’s cooked. I’ve seen that expression on Bonnie Ross from 343 Industries.
>>
>>499409016
At least LiS isn't Sonic.
Imagine they made a plot point of the next game to be that Amy and SOnic decided they despise eachother.
>>
I know we memed on them a ton in the past but DN were/are a good group of writers and devs. Maybe not always in their execution, but definitely in their treatment of their fans. They love what they do the people who support them (or even the ones who want to engage in discussion with them.) It's why I trusted them when they said they didn't want to do a direct sequel. They knew they would be in over their heads and risk upsetting large chunks of fans.
>>
Think of it this way, aspiring fanfiction writers. The duty is on you now. Are you a bad enough dude to btfo Deck Nine?
>>
>>499404461
He unblocked her to enjoy the seethe for a while. Based troll
>>
>>499407191
>free
Kek. Couldn't afford that even if they wanted to do it.
>>
>>499410090
Stauder's everywhere, so he will be the next troll lord, but we dont have a fancy slang like a "imagination master" for him yet
>>
>>499409902
Hella yes, this whole shitshow is only making my will stronger
>>
It’s gonna be really awkward after the twist is revealed haha.
>>
>>499409016
I just like her art
>>
>>499410517
I know haha.
>>
>>499410517
I hope that SAFI gets a game, NOT Diamond, NOT Reggie, that's my only wish
>>
I thought this week was going to be calm and explodes again at the release but this shit is the gift that never stops giving.
>>
>>499410691
her VA is such a dork and lovely gal, she already won the fanbase
>>
>>499409902
Already drafting up my own version of Double Exposure.
>>
>>499410517
I don't think they are getting back together
>>
>>499410716
tomorrow I post the soundtrack from ch5 of the moment Max shoots Safi, third day will be something that will spiral you all more
>>
>>499410517
TRUST THE PLAN
BAETRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL
>>
>>499410691
You some kind of racist?
>>
>>499411015
Based drama merchant. Thank you for your service.
>>
>>499410691
I want a Diamond game, we need a black qween this time.
>>
>>499411189
Diamond's VA scares me, literal ak47 when she speaks
>>
>>499410691
Or a new character.
>>499411270
Nah, she’d be awful and we’d be in LiS 2 territory again.
>>
>>499411015
Thanks for the advent calendar!
>>
>>499410691
There is no way people would buy a Diamond game
>>
>>499411436
Not really. TC had an asian MC. Just make Diamond bisexual with a white girl and people will buy her game.
>>
>>499411450
I can see the WOKE DEI KANGS shitposts already.
>>
>>499411270
I’d be down for a hot black girl MC like Max is a hot white girl and Alex is a hot Asian girl.
Diamond doesn’t fulfill that. Worse, she’s an activist. Writing a game with her without overbearing politics would be a miracle, especially after orange man wins again
>>
>>499409016
The best part is that she makes the fanbase look like crazy psychos, making easier for SE and D9 to shit on said fanbase.
It's similar to how the 2019 Joker movie's most vocal and notorious fans were incels and radical right wingers, giving WB the excuse they needed to shit on the character.
>>
I will only accept Diamond if there's a white chad romance option
>>
>>499411924
Vinh
>>
>White lesbians broken up
>Replaced with asian love interests instead
Life is Strange: DEI
Pricefield is now chuddery
>>
where the fuck you guys read about a diamond game?
i woulnt be surprise tho a black MC would be a normal step for life is woke
>>
File: vNaKneBt0m.png (1.3 MB, 945x685)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
Diamond's game will carry because she will make abraxas the best
>>
>>499412538
Just doomposting
>>
>>499412538
Datamining suggests a post credit scene in which "Dead" Saffi returns and makes everyone around Diamond pass out, and tells her to Flee, or come with her for Answers.
>>
>>499412538
ending showcases Diamond and Reggie meeting Safi after the storm and one of them gets a nosebleed indicating that they have powers now thanks to Safi (we still don't know who, high likely Diamond since she speaks unlike Reggie who only has a riser sfx plopped in)
>>
>>499412738
Ugh, not again. Learn from Daria’s mistake!
https://www.awn.com/news/mtve-studios-drops-daria-spin-feature-jodie
>>
So is Safi's power just to have whatever power she wants?
>>
>Maxchuds don’t want to play as a beautiful BIPOC Qween
Color me shocked
>>
>>499413328
she messes up people's minds, max describes it as her walking on her front brain and safi describes it as feeling the brain's perception almost like a jelly
>>
>>499413328
It’s more of a JoJo power. You’ll see.
>>
>>499413447
Is it possible she isn't Shapeshift as such, but a sort of Telepath?
>>
>>499413447
So she's not even a shapeshifter, more like a mind controller?
>>
>>499413808
>>499414050
https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Perception_Manipulation
>>
>>499414357
I guess the whole song titled 'Illusion' fits well into manipulating perception. Fair-play, if it weren't for the leaks it's a pretty novel twist.
>>
Free my nigga Chloe from that wack ass crystal prison dawg
>>
>>499414357
>https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Perception_Manipulation
That works better for the Saffi made them break up theory than Shapeshifting.
>>
>>499414717
t. diamond
>>
File: GagiLukWkAUuzA-.jpg (605 KB, 3293x2437)
605 KB
605 KB JPG
>>
>>499414357
That seems OP as fuck. Doesn’t Max just… lose? At that point the player can’t trust anything is real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU3P5HZNFxM
>>
>>499414826
Yep. She could have made them see the worst in each other, or heck, inserted a memory of a break up that never happened.
>>
File: hannahtel.jpg (578 KB, 2048x1536)
578 KB
578 KB JPG
godamn real life max gained some weight
>>
>>499414826
>https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Perception_Manipulation
Safi calls it shapeshifting and she cant shapeshift into everyone. She had to have met that person IRL in order to shapeshift onto them.
>>
>>499415281
Hotdog man looks like every moment he exists is suffering,
>>
>>499413529
>"Max Caulfield, you can't defeat me as long as [We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together] is active!"
>>
File: GaMYuyIbUAAFXM8.jpg (121 KB, 1070x1195)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>499415281
Good, she's happy and healthy
>>
How do you all think the game is gonna end?
>>
>>499415628
Pretty much.
>>
>>499415576
I don't understand how do they see anything? through the mouth??
>>
>>499416015
>Safi is creating some sort of storm on Caledon with her powers
>Max stops her
>Timelines merge
>Everybody finds out Max has powers
>It seems you can try to build a relationship with Amanda, she say something like "This is crazy, and i don't know if i can take it, but i can try for you..."
>Don't give a shit about Vih, so i didn't look up
>Safi tries convice Max to stay, by shapeshifiting into different people
>Diamond takes over Abraxas
>Reggies asks Max if she's going after the "blue haired girl"
>Safi goes away looking to build her Avengers of super villains
>Max leaves Caledon
>>
>>499416430
I thought only Moses asked?
>>
>>499416430
I thought Amanda said she dodged a bullet with Max.
>>
>>499416485
Moses yes, my bad, for some reason i get their names wrong
>>
>>499416485
It was moses, reggie is bawling his eyes out worrying about his english exam and coping that he will never be able to get over what happened (max tells him to go see a therapist)
>>
>>499416015
No comment.
>>
>>499416602
One of the possibilities, yes
>>
>>499416430
Is there a big final choice at the end or have we done away with it?
>>
>>499416602
it's determinant, you can kiss vinh in front of amandurrhh
>>
>>499416826
I hope so. Even something like TC's choice is better than nothing
>>
>>499416826
there's a choice implied by the journal but we dont know what same thing with ch4 ending which is marked as "MajorChoice"
>>
>>499415281
Grim
>>
>>499416826
I don't know honestly, from what i skimmed through the audios, that's the picture i painted. In EP5 there's dozens of audios tracks screaming "YOU LIED!" with different voices, don't know if that's Safi or what that's supposed to mean
>>
There is 99% certainty a way to suggest Max will return to Chloe. Even if it's only a sequel teaser.
>>
>>499417120
Yes.
>>
>>499417098
skim through the last scene of ch4, that's safi screaming to her mom that she lied about her book deal, her suicidal gf and dad
>>
>>499417120
She can be the bridesmaid at the Chaseprice wedding
>>
>>499417354
Makes sense
>>
what is wrong with all the decknine ex devs? lizbetballou just mass blocked pricefielders interacing with adnanriaz9. she's triggered and angry he shared her own words addressed to fans since he account was private then why did she make a statement for fans that fans wouldn't see? joining malmakesgames and lizbetballou is another ex dev marie_m_p who called Adnan a lost cause for just reporting on the message to fans from lizbetballou. they're upset about devs being attacked okay so why keep saying tone deaf shit to make it worse when they all went to IGN and blasted decknine? are they trying to sabotage?
>>
>>499417447
these files fuck up with your perspective of choices mattering but it could be fully linear, idk yasmine seems to be getting shot either way since I don't hear her being normal/not hospitalized in ch5 at all
>>
>>499417458
Women are dumb and mentally unstable. Trying to understand is pointless.
>>
>>499417560
If they're hoping to get this a sequel, I imagine this will be relatively linear with it's choices. So probably no massive choices
>>
>>499417458
I wonder what they actually expected to happen?
Is this the first time any of them have heard of Shipping?
>>
>>499416430
>This is crazy, and i don't know if i can take it, but i can try for you.
I have not heard this one before. Can you share the file name or post the audio? Thanks anyway for sharing.
>>
>>499417458
are you surprised that they want to sabotage deck nine? what do they have to lose other than never getting rehired at d9?
>>
>>499392694
>Should Have Eloped
Imagine the divorce
>>
>>499417560
Yasmin needs to get shot, i think? At least so we can see they scene where Max was supposed to shoot Safi back in EP1? Something about Safi saying that she doesn't want to live with the memory of shooting her mother
>>
Vinh suffers a nervous breakdown following chapter 5. Deck9 were forced to make him, so he was made as obnoxious as possible and ends up being sectioned.
>>
>>499417458
See
>>499405552
These people aren’t team players, they are mindbroken narcissists. Yes it is sabotage.
>>
>>499418046
I still don't understand how the fuck does Yasmine getting shot instantly transports Max to that murder night. Does she just open the storm timeline (yes that's a thing)?
>>
>>499405964
I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe, his art is part of the magic of the series. I like how LIS2 had much better graphics than the first but still kept that strong hand-painted aesthetic. D9 slop just looks like The Sims.
>>
Is max the one that Shoots Yasmin, thinking it's Saffi, or even some other weird mess?
>>
>>499418303
sadly he isnt working on lost records as well :/
>>
>>499407662
I don't think any of the actors or devs are getting heat, especially not Hannah. They're rightfully seen as just doing their jobs. The writers and suits are the ones getting burnt at the stake.
>>
>>499418651
if there were leaks of Max getting shot by Safi, trust me, that girl's insta feed would be FULL of hate comments
>>
File: 1611874944486.jpg (32 KB, 674x674)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>499415281
what's the problem, exactly
>>
>>499417926
https://vocaroo.com/1226kgx7eYeF

>Timelines fuckery?
https://vocaroo.com/13O6lAW8TuDH

>This implies love for Safi? (wtf?)
https://vocaroo.com/12EwCdCqicVX
>>
>>499415281
Hannah is like a shy anime girl in real life.
>>499419345
The back half of this game is gonna be MAXIMUM SCHIZO.
>>
>>499419607
hey, at least it's a shared nightmare, all characters experience it almost like it's reality
>>
>>499419345
combined timeline shiftspots are a thing surprisingly enough, wonder if that's a leftover of a test or max only loses her powers in one of the endings
>>
>>499419345
The first link does not work, and you cannot download it either.
>>
WE-EE ARE NEVER EVER EVER—
GETTING BACK TOGETHER
>>
>>499420289
Source?
>>
>>499419982
Working on my end. Tried uploading, but still not letting me, SE ninjas already breaching my Datafortress
>>
>>499416430

storm?isnt a comet that is going to fuck calderon?
>>
File: IMG_6588.jpg (291 KB, 1413x1055)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>
>>499420696
no, dream long dreamwalker
>snowstorm
>>
>>499420696
I remember Max specifically pleading to Safi to stop, because "her powers was causing a storm". But i'm trusting my memory on this, maybe i'm gaslighting myself
>>
Gonna call it now, there is no storm, just Saphi making everyone think there is.
>>
>>499420889
she tells safi to stop using her powers like a child bitching about how she will summon a storm due to how much she is misusing them
>>
File: IMG_6590.jpg (101 KB, 451x542)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>
>>499421031
Are they confirming the powers cause the storms?
>>
File: ghdfg.png (33 KB, 188x164)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>499420760
What is this? Book? Light Novel?
>>
>>499421132
the storm is just gone when Max pulls the trigger, that's all I know and we see the aftermath of the storm, idk if any students died, but no main caledon students die
>>
>>499421195
A novel, sequel to the Stephs story novel.
Set in the timeline where Alex & Steph leave Haven together. Alex feels a bit out of Character, but they don't screw around with the realtionship and it's alls gay that ends gay.
>>
File: IMG_6591.jpg (224 KB, 922x2048)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
Lol
>>
File: IMG_6595.jpg (542 KB, 1170x1396)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN
>>
>>499421653
roachyl chilling
>>
>>499421372
>>
>>499421454
Holy cope
>>
File: IMG_6596.jpg (272 KB, 1170x758)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>499422014
Seeing how different people are coping is interesting. /lisg/ is far more sane than the depths of Twitter.
>>
>>499415093
>I'd take her back in a heartbeat. In a heartbeat.
>>
>>499421454
Yikes. Why do people get this invested in fictional characters? I haven't seen anything like this since the Reylos
>>
File: IMG_6598.jpg (150 KB, 1346x820)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
Kek
>>
>>499422190
Wtf
>>
>>499422935
If there's some incredible twist that changes things in the remaining chapters I'll give her due. But I doubt it.
>>
File: IMG_6593.jpg (569 KB, 1365x2048)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>499422947
Yeah
>>
i hate chloe
>>
For once I want to be proven wrong. Even if the ending is just them meeting again and saying "Let's try this again, from the start."
>>
>>499423396
We know Max
>>
>>499423396
We know D9, Square, game journalists and Bayfags.
>>
File: IMG_6599.jpg (399 KB, 1170x830)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>Pictures taken moments before disaster
>>
>>499421195
It's a very short novel. Alex is fucking retarded in it and makes numerous bad decisions. She also hurts Steph because she keeps referring to her as "my friend" instead of girlfriend. They stay together though and Alex finally says they're a couple at the end.
It was extremely forgettable.
>>
>>499413447
Diet Sosuke Aizen?
>>
>>499424050
The reason Alex calls her "friend" is because they're in some backwater republican shithole. Her being Asian is bad enough.
>>
>>499424887
Cope
>>
I hope then when Max and Chloe become wives to good men they’re able to meet back up with kids in their arms and reminisce about the good old days.
>>
>>499424050
Damn, guess i'll keep myself with fanfics
>>
>>499425276
They’ll visit for playdates and the kids will refer to the other as “auntie Chloe” and “auntie Max”
>>
File: 1729625064053561.jpg (201 KB, 1413x349)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>499420760
Canon
>>
>>499421105
Funny how the possibilities in this are better than the things that will actually happen beyond EP2
>>
>>499425680
Dontnod cover art>>>>>flop9 cover art
>>
wrong tag
>>499426143
>>499425865
>>
File: tgspd.jpg (790 KB, 980x970)
790 KB
790 KB JPG
This game just oozes sex
>>
>>499426540
Least attractive female love interest in the franchise and the less attractive asian girl in the franchise what were they thinking
>>
>>499426635
You seethe, Chloe
>>
>>499426540
We just got a Amanda Wojak
>>
>>499425276
>>499425680
>Pregnant wifed up Max and Chloe
Hng
>>
>>499426540
>zero personality
>forced to be the yuri love interest because the writers cannot make her stand on her own two legs
>>
>>499426540
Honestly? It's the hair that makes her fucking awful.
>>
File: IMG_6602.jpg (115 KB, 1434x2048)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>499426540
Alex mogs this slut. Max’s new GF should be at least this hot.
>>
>>499426540
Amanda is hot. I'll give her that.
>>
>>499426989
Agreed I always hated the teddy bear ears chinese buns look.
>>
should i binge the comics in a week
>>
>>499427016
I may hate D9, but at least they made Alex and Steph.
>>
Will the game have a pricefield reunion or nah? what do yall think
>>
File: IMG_6601.jpg (103 KB, 1057x832)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>499427423
>>
>>499412515
If this was fully DEI they wouldn't be asian, but black. Asians don't count as minority for those people.
>>
>>499426540

is she bi?
>>
>>499427304
I read them all in a night. I was also going through alcohol withdrawal at the time and quite literally could not fall asleep if my life depended on it, so maybe that's why i was able to get through it.
>>
>>499427509
No
>>
>>499427509
No
>>
>>499427509
She is female, yes.
>>
File: markerproposal.jpg (248 KB, 1496x637)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
We really didnt realize how good we had it. If only we knew the dark times to come....
>>
Wild business decision. Makes the schizo cope theory not seem that far fetched because, wtf?
>>
>>499428139

new comics with nu-max when?
>>
>>499427423
Don't think we are getting another LiS
>>
File: 1729131373182639.jpg (76 KB, 676x369)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>499428139
>>
>>499426540
>>499427016
THEY EAT DOGS
>>
Reminder that it is always okay to be selfish. The only happiness that matters is yours.
>>
She's off chasing her own tail but I know she'll come back when she's finished.
>>
File: 1729598488459093.jpg (579 KB, 1473x946)
579 KB
579 KB JPG
>>
>>499430614
She’s found a new home with Victoria.
>>
>>499426540
Dayuuum, dis bitch ugly as helll! Send that creature back to where it came from. Put a spoiler on that bitch, gave me a scare

goblina 3.0
>>
>>499430512
Even if it means letting thousands die?
>>
>>499430934
Yes. Literal who’s.
>>
>>499430512
Least unhinged baefag
>>
>>499430934
Do you also believe in slaughtering one person in the hopes of a good harvest or flood season? One's guaranteed suffering for the belief it's helping many more.
>>
>>499430934
It doesn't matter. The world will still go on whether 1 or 10000 people die.
>>
>>499430512
Based Max finally realized it
>>
Baefags are objectivists, I take it?
>>
>>499431194
Safi should have been the love interest not the 2 gooks who eats bats and dogs
>>
>>499430512

killing millions to save a dyke is not selfish,is unhinged
>>
Anyone know the song playing at the "living" Turtle in EP2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dkK4P69Uhc
Picks up at 21:13
>>
>>499431409
Only if viewed as a contrived moral dilemma
>>
>>499431194
This. If selfishness is okay, then Max is allowed to not care about Chloe anymore and move on.
>>
It really is funny how at the end Chloe finally became selfless but Max can do the selfish choice
>>
>>499431085
False equivalence. Denial of basic cause and effect. Cope.
>>
File: 1486825428761.png (103 KB, 1200x892)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
"Cope."
>>
>>499431803
If only they had good enough writers to make the inversion work.
>>
>>499432019
>I ignored what the game was telling me would happen and created a cope chart
Lmao
>>
Nine years later and all the rats come scurrying back. Like ripping open a scar healed long ago. Thank you Deck Nine, very cool.
>>
BayGODS run this franchise.
>>
File: Gag74tWWoAEcuiW.jpg (130 KB, 1113x968)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
>>499432763
In the same way you would come out from hiding to shit on the Bay ending fanbase if DE had gone your way.
No one is innocent here.
>>
>>499432763
It's like this in any general, whenever a recent big release comes by
>>
>>499433270
Literally false.
>>
>>499433080
Uhh no. Nobody ever shat on people who picked Bay out of feeling it was a better ending, not until they started flooding threads with muh morals and utilitarianism.
>>
>>499433398
This baefags have never had peace. It sucks. Bayfags, Maxiumum Victoryfags, Warrynfags, amberfags and now DE. Baers have always been attacked and shitted on. And never got catered to. Think of the baefags as Underdogs.
>>
File: maxbh.jpg (96 KB, 1920x1080)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
this is the exact moment max realizes killing thousands for chloe was a huge mistake
>>
>>499433367
Every big release comes, /v/ tourists comes in, threads goes by faster. Personal experience from frquenting different generals here
>>
>>499433398
Maybe I came in late but in my experience I’ve seen far more dismissal of Bay here up until the moment of release.
>>
>>499431194
Holy hell, he even shits on Pricefield's favorite headcanon with LiS2 photo as proof that they lived happily ever after
>>
>>499433398
https://arch.b4k.co/vg/search/text/Bayfags/
https://arch.b4k.co/vg/search/text/Baefags/
Shitposting looks a bit slanted and not in the way you’re describing
>>
>>499433960
Yep
>They aren’t smiling for a reason
>>
>>499433854
During the actual final episode of S1, many hoped it would come down to more than the obvious predictable choice. It was pretty even then, and many people who picked Bay moved on because they felt the story was wrapped up. Bae become the main focus here because there was a lot of emptiness towards that ending. Then it just became another facet of a larger shipwar where some tried to say how Max/players were terrible people for doing what the game allowed. It only became worse and worse, and now it's picking up again because there's some particularly spiteful posters who think Bae/Pricefield "deserve" it.
>>
File: IMG_6616.jpg (289 KB, 1119x635)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
OH NONONO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
>>
>>499431194
>haven't been this happy in years

>a few moments later
>>
File: IMG_6617.jpg (275 KB, 1170x574)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
There were signs…
>>
File: 1729453727482324.gif (2.96 MB, 533x300)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB GIF
>>
>>499434891
>>499435987
We should have listened
>>
File: 1532676008704.jpg (345 KB, 1280x1849)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
One week and the game either does okay or faceplants. Regardless, things here go on as they have and nobody feels any less strong about the characters they love. The only ones here at risk of losing anything are writers who decided to gamble.
>>
>>499435987
What festival?
>>
>>499436037

this is why i lift
>>
>>499436167
True, the only ones stand to lose is D9 and SE, don't think the gamble will attract any new players
>>
I hate DEI
>>
>>499436401
True Colors thing where Alex plays guitar I think. Chloe dancing is in the files.
>>
File: 1691051247736325.png (110 KB, 1437x906)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
I just want more Steph content...
>>
>>499436792
I want Max & Chloe and Steph & Alex to hangout together.
>>
>>499437434
I want them to wifeswap
>>
>>499437490
I'd allow it...who gets who
>>
File: GaU8sISb0AAA3k3.jpg (589 KB, 2160x3840)
589 KB
589 KB JPG
>>499436792
Imagine if DE was actually good, sequel with Max/Chloe - Steph/Alex. Never ever
>>
The Victoria thing is funny to me because it gives off the vibe that they were secretly hoping it would awaken a counter-ship to pricefield and stave off a bit of the backlash.
>>
File: 1683655732484966.jpg (969 KB, 1942x2048)
969 KB
969 KB JPG
>>499437434
>Chloe picks up Max at the end of DE
>"Hey hippie! On our way home, there's this vintage record store in Colorado I want to check out. Has its own radio booth and everything. Heard the DJ is an awesome chick."
>>
>>499436760
Getting rid of Chloe from LiS is a recent disposition of D9, then?
>>
>>499437701
Personally, I prefer Max/Alex and Chloe/Steph. But either or.
>>
>>499437978
Chloe and Steph already know each other. I'd say let everyone do something new and pair Chloe with Alex.
>>
>>499437967
I mean, if that’s even what’s really going on? Could also imply that it isn’t the case, or that the idea to break Max/Chloe up is a lot older. We do know that DE was in production for a while.
>>
>>499437967
Michel waould do the same
>>
>>499437847
That would be great. I actually think that Alex might be able to help.
Maybe Chloe on her solo travels already stopped by and saw them. If/when Chloe reappears, I hope we learn she used that time well to find herself and address any doubts she had. All while knowing whatever she was figuring out was purely her own doing. Max allowing her that time to figure thibgs out decide what happens going forward.
>>
>>499438319
They were doing mocap for DE 3 years ago. That means 3 years ago they knew Pricefield was no more. I wonder how much fanart and Pricefield love they saw on socials while working on the game, harboring that secret. Posting them on pride month. Wild.
>>
File: 1695725392528735.jpg (217 KB, 2048x2048)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>499437978
You want the gigaempath to be intimate with the heavily traumatized time traveling dimension hopper? Are you trying to kill Alex?
>>
File: VictoriaHumbled.png (1.07 MB, 1000x893)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
kek manifesting some Koomer shit this one time for da only Chloe and Victoria pairing I endorse. i.e, Chloe whuppin' that ass for tempting her away from Max.
>>
File: IMG_6597.png (61 KB, 874x444)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>499438917
…Does Chloe top?!
>>
>>499436792
BISEXUAL QUEEN
>>
Alex can remove Max and Chloe’s trauma and then they can live scissorly ever after <3
>>
>>499438760
I wasn’t thinking about that… I just like the idea of the smol cute one and the big assed one. Steph is closer to Chloe’s vibe.
But yeah realistically being in the same room as Bae Max/Chloe would have Alex sperging out.
>>
>>499438760
Didn't we essentially decide that if Alex got anywhere near Max or Chloe she would essentially Blue screen?
>>
Let’s say Safi is this maniacal Jojo villain trapping Pricefield in a wackass crystal prison. What’s her fucking problem? Why does she want Max?
>>
>5 episodes of constantly saving the blue haired girls life
>NOOO you cant save her life at the end its immoral this timeeeee
Blue haired lesbo will live.
>>
>>499439743
Obsession
>>
>>499439108
Hmm. Definitely reads like the prelude to some BDSM.
>>
>>499439743
I'll use the dumbest fucking plot I can and guess
>Relative or follower of Mark Jefferson wanting to get revenge on Max
>>
File: Eliot.jpg (393 KB, 817x1012)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>499439824
>lesbo
>>
>>499439743
The twist will be that when Safi acquires a Max morph she also gets her time powers and we finally get dark Max vs Max.
>>
>>499439743
I think they met by chance, Safi seems to only find about Max later on
>>
>>499439472
>>499439624
That's why it would be funny. Poor Asian girl freezing at the overwhelming emotional energy while Steph waves a hand in front of her face.
>>
>>499439743
Safi needs Max to do something with her powers for her evil plans. She’s leading her down a path that causes her to do what she wants.
>>
Imagine it though, a sudden late game reveal that the reason Saffi asked about Chloe at the start was to see if her powers were working to change max's version of things.
>>
>>499437847
I love all four of these ladies.
>>
>>499439743
She is fuelled by the desire to have Max all for herself
>>
>>499440704
I'm not opposed to full reverse flash yandere for Safi, i do like some guilty pleasure schlock sometimes.
>>
The true pricefield comeback would be evil safi manipulated a letter from Chloe that said “I miss you, keep being a superstar, see you soon bb” into a break up letter and warped Max and Chloe’s memories AND at the end of the game the merging of the two timelines means regardless of Bae or Bay you’re going back to Chloe (now alive in Bay) for the next game.
>>
>>499441473
>Get a Bay game now to get a Bae game later
Just crazy enough to work
>>
All of Chloes Crosstalk posts through the game have actually been her appealing for info on where Max has gone. Saffi is making Max see them otherwise.
>>
Howdy
>>
>>499441904
Yikes
>>
File: k7d46ah3ygk31.jpg (1.01 MB, 2500x2500)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>499441943
Be nice
>>
>>499441473
;)
>>
Chloe actually sent the breakup letter by mail?
She's lucky Max didn't change motel.
>>
I’M GLAD I DON’T REMEMBER THE BREAKUP
ONLY THE PHOTO
>>
>>499441473
No comeback. The damage was done, unfortunately.
>>
>>499441904
>>499442128
Her and Lyla are invited to the LiS Girls' Night Out.
>>
>>499441473
Doesn't Max say in the epilouge that it feels that something has changed, but she sarent speak it out loud?

Could it be that the timelines of Bae / Bay are unified? Arcadia or Chloe has been reborn?
>>
/lisg/ I want to apologize. For weeks leading to the early release I shitposted in here about how Chloe and max were either broken up or Chloe was dead. I did this because I believed there was no way d9 would be that incompetent to actually do that. I am so sorry
>>
>>499442135
Anon no, let go
>>
File: IMG_6619.jpg (762 KB, 3840x2160)
762 KB
762 KB JPG
Cut Bae Max journal entry and photograph still in the files:
||"I'm not sick. I've got plenty of money. The truck hasn't even broken down in the last few hundred miles. But where would I go? There's nobody waiting for me. Mom and Dad have their own lives. I doubt anyone from Arcadia Bay even remembers me."

>"I've never really thought about killing myself before. I don't think I'm thinking about it now. It feels like too much effort. Maybe I'll just lie here until I become part of the duvet."

>"Or maybe I'll go photograph that amazing sunset. Either or."

>"I'm a photographer now, aren't I? Here's a photo. This is the only world that exists anymore, at least from this motel bed."
>>
>>499442601
>d9
>incompetent
>>
>>499442815
Do not give in to despair
>>499442596
Hmmmm
>>
>Pricefielders are still coping with their Reverse Flash Safi theory even though it's clear D9 and Square wants their ship dead.
>>
When we win, I ask you to remember how much your fellow pricefielders sperged out and to go easy on the antis who will cope when the truth is revealed.
>>
>>499439743
She wants to be the strongest superpower user so she can lead mankind.
>>
>>499443607
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgQpG-2AHX0
>>
https://youtu.be/AufEwM5DKn0?t=2307

It's funny how there isn't a soul in this world who likes Vih, everybody's reaction is: YUCK
>>
>>499443872
No guy wants to self insert as that and no girl wants to fuck that. Literally the most worthless romance path in a LiS game, and there’s two achievements tied to his weird ass.
>>
>Life is Strange: Double Exposure
>Double Exposure
>Double
>Exposure
SAFIIIIIIII
>>
File: 1727568043426065.jpg (176 KB, 1080x589)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>499443872
>Boo. Hiss.
Pricefield died for this.
>>
>>499444028
A lot people aren't going to platinum this game lmao
>>
>>
File: 1729109424133298.png (693 KB, 1456x977)
693 KB
693 KB PNG
>>499444248
>>
>>499443872
I see nothing wrong with Vinh, but I know how people feel about asian males at the end of the day, so I knew he was fucked.
>>
File: 1729371888000797.jpg (1.31 MB, 1091x2012)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
Basically the whole SE plot in those 3 photos you choose from for the memorial.
>>
>>499444545
Honestly it’s not that he’s an asian male at all. He’s just a bislut fuckboy which is the worst possible pairing for Max.
>>
Reject DEI love interests
>>
>>499444807
DE*
>>
>>499444848
Chloe was a bislut fuckgirl, though.
>>
>>499444545
It isn't about he looks at all, everytime he opens his mouth, i want to rewind back to the storm, and throw myself over the cliff
>>
>>499445037
It’s different.
>>
>>499443872
I have reported him to HR.
>>
>>499445139
How?
>>
>>499445271
Max and Chloe have history, Chloe slept with a single guy and had a crush on a single girl before Max, and their romance is built on love and doesn’t really dip into eroticism much.
Vinh straight out the gate is like “cmere slut you want some fuk” to a little sunflower like Max lmao
>>
Vinh feels like they saw Quagmire and said. Thats the guy.'
>>
>>499445515
>Chloe slept with a single guy
PFFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>499443872

>abraxas leader is written in a certain way on purpose
>NOOOOOOO WAY THIS CHARACTER IS WRITTEN THIS WAY

retards
>>
>>499445759
Even if you assume Chloe is Rachel-lite it doesn’t change the fact that she is more compatible with Max than fucking Vinh. I appreciate they tried something different than a simp or a himbo but Vinh ain’t it.
>>
>>499445515
Chloe did not sleep with a guy.
>>
>>499446006
Isn’t that canon? Or am I making it up?
>>
File: oie_nqLVc1aZbI9S.png (301 KB, 640x360)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>499445656
Giggity.
>>
>>499446159
There is no evidence for that claim
>>
File: few times Chloe.jpg (367 KB, 902x506)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>499446006
>>
>>499446448
There's no mention of sex in that.
>>
>>499446448
I'm a Baytard now. Fuck BtS.
>>
>>499446448
This is what I remembered.
>>499446410
Oh, gotcha. He just walked her home gently.
>>
>>499446359
Somebody else do this, but better.
>>
>>499446448
Dude looks like a Fallout 3 NPC
>>
File: v card.jpg (619 KB, 1408x792)
619 KB
619 KB JPG
>>499446589
>>
>>499446448
Dude is ugly, ngl
>>
>>499446448
>Leave Chloe’s hymen to me
>>
>>499446835
That could mean anything especially in modern context
>>
>>499446964
:DDD
>>
>>499446835
What do Americans mean by this?
>>
>>499446761
He looks like a default WWE Create a Wrestler character before you make any edits
>>
File: IMG_6620.jpg (153 KB, 1135x1080)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>499446448
>Shortly after my Dad died
Nice
>>
>>499446964
He took her virginity by sticking his erect penis inside her vagina. What is so hard to understand?
>>
>>499447319
You really can't hide the fact just how much of BtS was blatantly somebody's fetish, and of the "career-ending" kind.
>>
File: 1571633707999.jpg (419 KB, 1000x1412)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>Chloe the next time when she sees Max developed in the flirt game
>>
>>499447458
And Max was not on her mind AT ALL while this happened.
>>
>>499447581
see>>499446410
>>
>>499447458
Virginity isn't a thing, it's made up. People can decide what act takes their "virginity" now.
>>
D9 loves NTR
>>
File: 1729371888000798.jpg (1.38 MB, 1800x1080)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
Alright, who was the better fuck for Chloe?
/lisg/ favorite Rachel Amber or that dude?
>>
>>499447886
Considering Rachel only fucked older guys, neither
>>
>>499447674
Not evidence.
>>
>>499447886
Victoria.
>>
Lmao why is it so hard to believe that Chloe had some meaningless sex with a man during her lowest point as an attempt to feel something? That actually IS a realistic thing desu.
>>
File: 1536195925801.jpg (102 KB, 293x942)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
This is canon.
>>
>>499448147
Except it’s a fucking video game, anon. Video games to escape realism bullshit
>>
>>499448147
delulu dykes wanting chloe to be absolutely pure and unspoiled by male touch, when that's actually a rarity among lesbos
>>
I'm pretty it was implied Chloe fucked in the original game too. Why are people here trying to convince everyone she's a virgin or only fucked once and called it a day for the rest of her life?
>>
>>499448330
Blame society and their homophobia
>>
>>499448147
Chloe turned to a few dumb things to try to feel better. I do not hold it against her at all.
>>
>>499447886
Considering the taste of that sweet sweet Rach puss still didn't leave Chloe's mouth years after her death, I'm going to have to say her
>>
>>499445823
>>
File: still a bitch.jpg (281 KB, 1260x782)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>499448131
they deserve each other
>>
>>499448330
Provide me a source for your bullshit claim.
>>
>Max goes back in time to save Chloe’s virginity
>>
>>499426540
BWC goes in there
>>
>>499448418
Yeah. Joyce in the diner talks about how Rachel saved Chloe from her "boytoy phase" and Chloe also carries condoms with her
>>
>>499448572
True. Asian women DIE for white cock.
>>
>>499448330
Yeah, that's a common insecurity among lesbians.
>What do you mean you took a penis years ago?!

Like, who the fuck cares? They were figuring things out and weren't saving themselves for you.
>>
>>499448572
based
>>
>>499448572
Breathy Wet Chloe?
>>
File: Gagi-WNXgAYpuIo.jpg (86 KB, 959x1279)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>499446448
>BTS developed by D9
>>
Based D9 giving us straight male chuds a self insert to deflower Chloe with. Can’t have those queers getting too uppity.
>>
>>499448418
>>499448619
"boytoy" phase does not explicitly mean anything sexual, and lesbians have uses for condoms as well
>>
>>499448767
See >>499448619
Even Dontnod saw Chloe as at least partially acquainted to the taste of cock.
>>
>>499448873
Anon, come the FUCK on...
>>
https://x.com/nicefieldSFM/status/1848831115496235402
>>
>>499447319
lucky eliot
>>
>>499448682
Agreed I don't see it as such a big deal really
>>
I wonder if the leaks about Safi deciding to gather the LiS universe equivalent of the League of Doom are true.
>>
>>499448873
At this point Chloe could've explicitly said that she had dick inside vagina sex with a male and you'd still find a way to "urm ackshually" out of it. She messed around with guys while exploring her sexuality, deal with it
>>
>>499449171
If she was meant to have slept with a boy they would have just specifically said that.
>>
>>499449171
That’s like your Headcanon, man
>>
It is statistically likely that Chloe has had at least one abortion
>>
If a girl was called a "boytoy" would you really think she was still a pure virgin? Honest question.
>>
>>499449418
>Rachel*
Ftfy
>>
File: I hate you mfs.jpg (580 KB, 1001x563)
580 KB
580 KB JPG
>>499449291
>>499448873
>>
>>499449291
Her line about getting her V card punched and the journal entry about hooking up with Elliot is about as explicit as it needs to be. Unless you wanted to see Chloe actually having sex with guys for proof?
>>
>>499449578
They needed Chloe to say "I had SEX. I got FUCKED. I had a PENIS in my VAGINA. He shot his LOAD inside of me.", but even then, it would still be up for debate with them.
>>
There exists a straight, cis, white male who shared a moment with Chloe that Max will never ever have. I wonder if he realized that moment was special? Maybe he was just living in the moment.
>>
>>499448873
Anon, she had sex a few times with a guy. It is no big deal and it is actually pretty common for gay people who are still exploring their sexuality. I do not get why this is hard to accept, it does not make her any less of a lesbian.
That said, the idea that Chloe having condoms means that she was having frequent sex with guys really speaks more to the lack of understanding that the het guys who insist upon inflicting themselves on this general have when it comes to sapphic relationships.
>>
>>499449171
Eh okay, nothing wrong with that. Trying to defend to "purity" of a fictional character is dumb, makes sense for her to explore before figuring things out
>>
>>499449578
A girl can also lose her virginity to another girl. I don't see your point.
>>
Name a more cuckqueen’d character than Maxine “wowser” Cuckfield.
>>
>>499449848
I have to wonder if cosplayers of fictional couples ever bang while in full get up
>>
>>499449957
Does that mean Amanda will cuck her to be with Safi or something? Will Vihn cuck her to be back with Safi?
>>
>>499449957
VI from Arcane
>>
>>499449876
People are so weird and rigid about sexuality. Like everyone HAS to have the same experience and journey of figuring out what they like and what they don't. Even though it takes some people years of experimenting to figure it out
>>
>>499449767
Got a feeling it may be more that they hate that Chloe threw her (het) virginity away on a boy who turned out to be a psychopath rather than save it for someone special even if she turned out gay in the end
>>
File: 1727109531946880m.jpg (89 KB, 1024x530)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>499450123
>>
>>499448873
Lmao
>Unironically believing that LiS is a story with Manga Time Kirara levels of purity.
>>
>>499449957
Chloe with Rachel and Frank/Jefferson/Nathan/the whole male population of the town
Chloe with Max and Amanda and Vinh
Max with Chloe and Victoria
It evens out
>>
>>499450063
Some of them seem to have some chemistry to me. I would not blame them.
>>
>>499450350
I guess at the end of the day the real cucks are pricefielders
>>
>>499450063
I know I would. If you go through all the trouble for it, you might as well just to get it over with.
>>
>>499450439
>>499450063
They're just being paid to do provocative cosplay; they don't give a single fuck about each other and probably are just weirded by such specific request

>"Some dude pays us to wear costumes of some cartoon lesbians! funny, isn't it?"
>>
>>499449776
His desperation to get Chloe's pussy again indicates he did realise
>>
>>499451164
proof?
>>
So let me get this straight, after how the retarded fandom reacted to LiS2 <3, Square Enix created a plan to eliminate the pricefield?

First they try to replace them with Alex and Steph, who are basically Max and Chloe but more woke and sterilized.

Then they created the remastered to remember that Max and Chloe and their stories will always be there for their fans and stuff.

And since nothing worked out they decided to drop the nuclear bomb and not only separate Max and Chloe, but to make them look like two violent bitches in the pure lesbian stereotype style for the enjoyment of the “gamers”.

LOL
>>
We don't know what to think or expect but D9/SE definitely botched the PR on this game. No such thing as bad publicity? Eh?
>>
>>499453912
You know, watching the NYCC panel, they seem too comfortable... Could it be we are allowed one last copium? could be schizo theorycraft might be partially true? Could it be there a massive twist we've not seen yet?

Looping back to the beginning of the stages of grief
>>
y'all are literally delusional
>>
>>499454221
It's arrogance, nothing more. Chloe is dead and buried for all intents and purposes. Max too once Diamond takes over.
>>
>>499454221
Trust the plan anon.
>>
File: 4d0.png (28 KB, 600x867)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>499454468
yeah, I know...
>>
>>499453136
There’s virtually a 0% chance this game botches LiS more than 2 does.
>>
>>499454221
They stuck to a specific list of questions. They've also been done with making the game, so everyone involved is just sitting back now. The die has been cast. Maybe there's some miracle that things clear up by the end, but that doesn't seem to be the story they want.

>>499454719
It already has. 2 never made people actively question huge parts of the game(s) that came before. It never made statements to mislead fans, or had writers running their mouths about stupid shit that only further inflamed the fanbase.
From its announcement it was a totally new cast and story. Honest with what it was. Even if it wasn't what most fans at that time wanted.
>>
>>499448873
>>499449291
absolutely delulu
>>
File: maya.png (1.34 MB, 1080x1418)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>499444807
>lis wiki
>Maya can be seen in one of the photos in Yasmin's office
I think I know which one although I'm not 100% sure
>>
>>499455163
DE has fucked up but it won't lose money like LiS2 did. They're probably close to breaking even already with all the product placement and collectors editions
>>
>>499443872
This youtuber is a well-known lesbian asian (with obvious racial self-hatred) from Canada, da fuck did you expect?
Vinh is the only rational choice in the game for Max
>>
There actually is no Chloe at all. Dont get your hopes up.
>>
>>499447886
Roachyl of coursel, everyone wants her pussy
>>
File: media_FspBIjOXgAQkbRl.jpg (760 KB, 2625x3375)
760 KB
760 KB JPG
Depending how things go, I could see so many fics popping up and old ones getting hits again. Stay strong, Pricefield bros. As we always have.
>>
>>499458149
>so many fics popping up and old ones getting hits again
what else you idiots can do?
>>
>>499458149
I want some angsty breakup fics
>>
>>499458149
Pretty much all we have now. Fuck i hope there is an actual Chloe model, at least we can also get some 3D art of mature Max and Chloe
>>
>>499458456
I'm sure you can already find those.

>>499458572
If not then in sure a few will be made by fans. If there is no reconnection then it leaves a ton of inspiration to write them.
But I want to see the game at least try themselves. If it does then I will admit I was wrong, worried over something silly, and buy it.
>>
>>499458304
Not that anon but maybe try asking Dontnod, they made this game and now you're on 4chan general of this game
>>
>>499458572
There is no Chloe model
>>
>>499459448
I know, i was expecting Safi to shapeshift into her, but it seems after the climax she only sahapeshifts into Amanda, Vihn and Yasmin
>>
>>499444538
So that's Safi (as Max?) pointing a gun at herself in that ep2 ending, as expected. Or it's Max pointing a gun at herself. Whatever it is, suicide is still the 'impossible murder' there.
No wonder her mom asks if there was any reason Max she thinks it could've been s.
>>
>>499462834
https://vocaroo.com/12EwCdCqicVX
>>
>>499462834
I think it's actually Max, but i'm not sure, the later part of the game has so much fuckery that i don't keep of track of a lot of things
>>
>>499463558
>that i don't keep of track of a lot of things
And neither do I, I don't even play the game. But what is funny is that I called long long time ago, after the very first reveal, that the last photo on Safi's camera is either going to be Safi pointing a gun at herself or Max pointing gun her. All of this happened.
Not to even mention Reggie's panic attack cause he "saw himself" at the crime scene. Then Loretta magically appears there and mentions Safi's poet friend Maya who apparently died to suicide. Sadi did the same, so it seems. >>499456504
>>
>>499456504
Isn't that safi?
>>
>>499466232
yep, it's Safi
>>
>>499466232
But she's holding something there, doesn't she? Things related to Maya or the photo of Maya maybe? Not to mention she's sitting next to Maya's memorial tree.
And the lis wiki tells can see Maya in ONE of the photos (there are 3 photos to choose from), so I assume this is the one and Safi is looking at Maya's photo there.
>Reggie having a panic attack after visiting tbe crime scene: I saw myself there!
If that's true, then people are missing so many important hints.
>>
>>499465482
>Safi's poet friend Maya who apparently died to suicide. Sadi did the same, so it seems.
Pretty much, yeah. And so far it seems like Safi's book was killed by Yasmin - she was Gwen's source
>>
>>499466232
>>499456504
https://vocaroo.com/1orSkA8RMA7b
>>
File: choices.jpg (119 KB, 2087x698)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Choices on Safi's cause of death when speaking tocher mom. I got the stats from yt videos.
>85% - no fucking way she killed herself
>15% - it's possible
Players don't want to believe she couldn've do it, altough these games put this topic in them constantly. This will be a twist for those people if the suicide theory is right.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/1g92wjl/de_how_i_feel/
>>
>>499447886
Obviously Rachel considering Chloe is still obsessed with her a decade later to the point where she wouldn’t visit places with Max that she planned to visit with Rachel.
>>
File: 1624379740428.gif (82 KB, 379x387)
82 KB
82 KB GIF
>>499469313
I've never listened to the line until now. Is this pitched up? Why does she sound like a little girl? I know her voice is high and soft but I don't remember it being this bad.
>>
>>499473817
That was the most emotional moment for Max personally in Ep.1-2
>>
>>499473817
That's why it's extra funny, her perfomance on top of the context of this scene. Hannah i love you, but it's funny
>>
>>499471023
I thought that Max and Chloe went to NYC in LiS2, which was also one of the places Rachel wanted to go. Am I remembering wrong?
>>
>>499474846
They did. Decknine is just inconsistent.
>>
File: 1.jpg (160 KB, 1173x959)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>499467516
Yet another hint was there
>Safi: she died doing what she loved
Poetry is Safi's thing.
Or Max saying she'd take a picture if the world was ending. Now, why does Safi hold a camera during her death, since photography is Max's thing?
And in the darkroom Max and Moses wonder if Safi's selfie skills (a nice way of saying "shooting herself") were better than Max's. But what you see on the photo is Max shooting.
>>
>>499473817
She's very flustered
>>
I can't believe Max would kill Safi just to keep Moses to herself
>>
>>499474846
>Am I remembering wrong?
No

>>499474939
Would be hilarious if they did this in purpose, however I'm not expecting anything.
>>
Just so we're all clear and on the same page, Chloe did not have sexual relations with a male
>>
File: naked smoochies.jpg (191 KB, 943x822)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>499478040
absolutely correct
>>
>>499478040
wrong, she a hoe and she like it naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty
>>
the caledon university situation is crazy
>>
>>499478040
>Chloe did not have sexual relations with a male
>>499446448
>>499446835
I'm so sorry
>>
>>499478659
Again, there's nothing there explicitly stated
>>
i want to give max a noogie
>>
>>499478746
I want to give Max a creampie
>>
>>499478720
What does virginity mean to you?
>>
>>499478040
Correct.
>>
Do you think Chloe bled when Eliot tore her hymen?
>>
>>499442869
Michel would actually put effort in a breakup story, since his examples are very good stories. D9 just did the laziest possible choice to get rid of Chloe so Max could be a blank slate for their shallow romances
>>
>>499480135
No, because that didn't happen.
>>
>>499478746
I want to give Max a niggie
>>
>>499480285
>boo, hiss
>>
>>499480135
>ywn get chloe's blood on your dick
>>
>>499480285
At least she has proper romances now, not that shit she had under Dontnod
>>
>>499442823
It's from ch5, it depicts the motel. Where did you even find it?
>>
>>499481079
Bad bait
>>
>>499481079
>At least she has proper romances now
>Amanda is forced upon you before you can have an idea of her character
>Vinh is someone that S1 Max would loathe in disgust
Yeah sure
>>
>>499481361
Vinh is Nathan rip off as confirmed by deck nine twitter account
>>
>>499481668
Wow, how original
>>
File: image.png (1.97 MB, 1020x1045)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>>499483001
you know what audience they were trying desperately to get back
>>
https://vocaroo.com/1cOJ201p5IU3

daily leak from ch3-5 until the game releases, #2
illusion variant from ch5
>>
>>499483398
avengers end credits ass theme
>>
The reason why Michel choosen to out the number 2 on LiS2.
>>
>>499484795
deck nine COULD NEVER
>>
>>499484795
that's just stupid
>>
>>499485318
They obviously realized that, that's why Lost Records has the LR : "subtitle" naming instead of Lost Records, 1, 2, 3, 4 ect..
>>
>>499484795
I think despite what he says he has changed his mind since then. The new game he’s directing comes out with the title Bloom and Rage. They’ve signposted an anthology early.
>>
>>499485534
Yes this
>>
>>499483975
I will do a hint daily as well now:
#3 will be Max's injury (yes, d9 hurt Max)
>>
>>499487535
them old bones aren't what they used to be
>>
Max jelqing me
>>
File: 319630_121.jpg (501 KB, 3840x2160)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_4622.jpg (363 KB, 3840x2160)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>
File: kate.jpg (255 KB, 1206x2048)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>
>>499491573
This picture is missing a lot. Victoria should be surrounded by her galpals, Warren should be next to either Brooke or Max, and Steph should be next to Rachel.
>>
File: jezebel.jpg (361 KB, 3840x2160)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>499492063
>>
>>499492708
Was it ever officialy revealed what happened in the tape? Did she fuck guys on Camera?
I mean, given her family, they'd react like that to if she kissed someone or flashed her ankles tbf.
>>
>>499492708
Did Kate make out with a girl?
>>
>>499492842
she just made out with many people, Victoria described it as Kate "having a tongue record"
>>
File: 1590952201338.jpg (1.05 MB, 2000x2000)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>499492898
Repeatedly.
>>
File: 1729465558201200.jpg (429 KB, 2048x2048)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>
File: 319630_130.jpg (440 KB, 3840x2160)
440 KB
440 KB JPG
>>499493472
>>
>>499484795

dontnod fuckers will never admit they were wrong,huh?
>>
>>499493614
dark max doesnt even sound like her, she sounds like angry courtney
>>
>>499493724
Makes sense as Courtney's VA was Hannah Telle too.
>>
>>499493421
Believe it or not, straight to hell
>>
>>499492898
She made out directly with Victoria's vagina
>>
>>499492898
She gave Nathan the BJ that Rachel owed him
>>
>>499492063
Those are NOT church approved panties!
>>
>>499494289
More like straight to Victoria's room.
>>
File: 1490179181687.jpg (96 KB, 1365x970)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>
File: V7heB953rY.png (297 KB, 1661x564)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>
>>499502131
Still expecting a peak of around 2.5k
>>
>>499502131
These numbers are bogus. 18k for the original but almost half a million for 2? Come on.
>>
>>499499515
Did Kate and Nathan have sex?
>>
File: 1522805211794.jpg (55 KB, 1191x670)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>499503160
I do not think Victoria would let anyone else touch her property.
Now did Kate and Victoria have sex? That is an open question. But one that I think we can made an educated guess as to the answer.
>>
>>499492842
They definitely ran a train on her
>>
>>499503135
LiS2 got botted for Steam Trading Cards. The numbers are (sadly) accurate. No game after LiS1 has ever even close to matched the original in interest and numbers, and DE looks like it's not going to beat out True Colors unless there is vast and sudden burst of interest post-release which seems highly unlikely. It's not like there is going to be a price decrease or anything.
>>
>>499503135
>>499503876
Yep, bot fuckery for LiS2. It's also worth remembering that Steam wasn't the main platform for LiS, it's playerbase is distributed across quite a few platforms, and all-time peak doesn't mean total players over all time. The OG LiS has at this point supposedly passed 20 million total sales.
>>
>>499492842
She made out with someone or potentially several people. Nothing actually sexual happened. I think the reason why her family were freaking out so much implies that the video was Kate making out with another girl or girls.
Since this was at a Vortex Club party, the potential girls she made out with are: Juliet, Dana, Taylor, Courtney, Victoria and Sarah.
Victoria was unlikely since it was implied she was filming, Dana seems too kind to makeout with a high/drunk Kate and Sarah seems like a stretch in general. That leaves Juliet, Taylor and Courtney as the potential girls Kate was filmed making out with, potentially with all three of them.
>>
>>499504201

is so annoying how people bring steam numbers all the time,i blame games like palworld for this
>>
File: zero.jpg (623 KB, 3840x2160)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
>>
>>499504435
Who is Sarah?
>>
>>499504653
The funny thing is that shitposters still twist the situation if it's a game they like or hate so those numbers end being worthless.
A game you like has small numbers? Either "casuals got filtered" or "it's a single player game, people played it, loved it and then moved on" or "it isn't a MMORPG!"
A game you hate has big numbers? Either "game is shit and casuals like to eat shit" or "those are Chinese bots" or "those are bots set up by the publisher to inflate player numbers"
>>
>>499509362
But >>499502131 owns all games. He funded the franchise.
>>
>>499484795
I remember this being brought up a bunch during S2's run. "Why was it called LiS2" Well, it technically is related to the first game. And even if it wasn't, the very nature of it would have had people asking "Why did they make this and not LiS2?" There was also likely some marketing purpose behind it.
>>
>>
ch3-5 embargo lifts up at 4pm bst 28th october
>>
>>499493472
Oh man I hope Nightmare Max comes back.
>>
Still thinking back to that 'Green Text Leak' and how for a while it seemed like it might be true. Played us all for fools. Kudos to whichever anon managed to troll us so hard. Gottdamn.
>>
>>499518383
it sounded like genuine d9 writing, might've been Zakk, who knows
>>
>>499518383
Post it
>>
File: GotdamnGreenTextLeak.jpg (381 KB, 1080x980)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>499518657
This one. For a while we were following it and parts of it seemed to coincidentally match up. But seems D9 genuinely cooked up some actual twists so this 'leak' is in shambles.
>>
>>499519840
they have a proper twist because they got actual telltale staff on board, DE is basically made by tales from the borderlands writers
>>
>>499519840
>My dad works for Nintendo tier
Why are people here so stupid?
>>
>>499519918
Yeah, people like to dunk on Stauder but that dude was on a bunch of Telltale stuff. He's got an impressive list of shit that he's directed on. Did genuine film-work in the real-world, too. Prolly why people who've bothered to play the game are actually impressed by some of the composition, art-direction, etc. Of course, with the current hate-train, most aren't bothering to give it a chance. Lotta normies seem captivated tho.
>>
>>499520017
you tell em capt hindsight
>>
>>499522161
The only one who can have such a detailed plot summary for a Square Enix project is the director and I doubt some random nobody in 4chan rubs elbows with SE / D9 execs.
You need to be an absolute imbecile to believe this from the start.
>>
File: 1729604728656776m.jpg (122 KB, 952x1024)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
The only leak that's come anywhere Close is the OG Cronos leak.
>>
>>499520254
he was behind mcsm which had somehow a proper arc as well, really what DE got fucked up was Chloe topic only, but imagine if they were going with fancy epilogue cutscene
>>
>>499522849
trust me, Chloe's suicide arc was going to get SE & d9 much more flamed
>>
>>499520254
I find the art direction very stale. How do people not register this as generic game #4955?

(generic is a charitable adjective, the writing is still shit like usual D9 games) BtS is one of the worst games I have ever played.
>>
Does anyone know what she's talking about? she deleted the previous tweet https://x.com/KENOASTRAL/status/1849079141083058413
>>
>>499523313
>>499442823
>>
I am no longer asking, give me Chloe back. NOW!
>>
>>499522949
>>499520254
A polished shiny turd is still a turd. People are gonna look behind the twists and find very little substance to it, no matter how hard Stauder tries to copy Sam Like/Remedy style narrative
>>
File: apologism.png (15 KB, 582x227)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
and now roachylcucks have awoken from hibernation and are putting coal on my twatter timeline, thanks dicknine
>>
>>499525459
he copies quantum break and 12 monkeys
>>
>Pricefielders kept this franchise alive!
You only like 2 characters from 1.5 games, fuck off
>>
File: 1621209245284.jpg (27 KB, 428x469)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>499525535
lmao, jfc
I definitely understand that Rachel had a shitty home life and terrible influences but she was genuinely just a cheater desperately looking for anyone to get her out of the Bay. She didn't cheat on Chloe since they were never official (BtS is a bunch of fanservice cope) but she was definitely two-timing on Frank and Jefferson.
>>
>>499526169
Not to excuse Rachel completely because she was definitely very manipulative and shady, but we're talking about two relationships with a lot of grooming involved. One was with a drug dealer twice her age who was hooking her up with drugs potentially since she was 15/16 and even had connections with her mom and the other relationship was with a literal psychopath trying to groom students for his fetish. Again, not saying she is completely innocent but it's definitely not a black and white thing either. And i don't seem to remember anything in the first game saying she was two timing Frank and Jefferson
>>
>>499527356
>And i don't seem to remember anything in the first game saying she was two timing Frank and Jefferson
She leaves Frank with that letter only to then find Jefferson (possibly she already knew him) and discard that other letter that was meant for Chloe.
>>
>>499525537
Speaking of, I have QB on my library but I haven't played it yet. Is it as good as Control, Alan Wake and Max Panye?
>>
>>499525535
Everybody is gangster, until they meet a roachyl irl and develops trauma for life
>>
I'm glad we seem to have resumed something like regular service here.
>>
>>499527835
Yes. THough it depends on how you like the 20 minute long Cutscenes between each episode which play out differently based on your choices

It's also in a sort of weird canon where the Characters are obviously showing up in ALan Wake 2 but with different names..
>>
>>499442823
>Chloe was in such a hurry to leave she didn't even bother taking her truck
Grim
>>
>>499525459
If I put aside the Chloe debacle, they've been promising an exploration of grief and trauma. And in what I've played they seem to be delivering on that, at least for me. But I'm just one anon among many *shrugs*
>>
>>499531310
There's merit in that, the underlying issue is ultimately just that they went against the wishes of their core fanbase, and lied to them about it to dupe them into pre-ordering anyway, which is such a deep betrayal of trust it doesn't matter how good your game is, the fans are justified if they choose to publicly decry their game and demand their money back.
>>
>>499532783
Shippers are just a small part of the fanbase. If they believed that the game would deliver something that is outright impossible from a narrative standpoint, it's their fault.
>>
>>499530537
This is supposedly from the Bay timeline.
Joyce gives her Chloe's truck.
>>
Ai Anon getting it really rather close to an Ep5 scene if you replace Cronos with Saffi.
>>
>>499533002
>impossible from a narrative standpoint

The game give you the recipe for uniting the bea and bay endings...
>>
>>499533002
>Shippers are just a small part of the fanbase
Baefags are all thats left of LiS fanbase. Wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>
File: lisr.png (445 KB, 531x805)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>
>>499532783
Despite me managing to enjoy other elements of the game, I think you're quite correct that Square underestimated the amount of backlash they'd be facing. They've been gambling on being able to draw in newbie fans or more 'casual' LiS fans who have vague fond memories of a game they've played 10 years ago but where they aren't super-committed to the characters. That gamble may be a miscalculation.
>>
>>499535829
Context?
>>
File: 1612300173129.jpg (33 KB, 680x486)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>499533002
>Shippers are just a small part of the fanbase.
>>
>>499442823
>There's nobody waiting for me. Mom and Dad have their own lives
do americans really? i know that if life kicked me to the curb, my parents would welcome me and let me stay for as long as i want to without a second thought
>>
>>499526169

how rachel struggled to leave arcadia so bad?
so take a bus,girl,just ride the train once in your life you dumb hoe
>>
>>499529941
>Yes. THough it depends on how you like the 20 minute long Cutscenes between each episode which play out differently based on your choices
I'm not a big custscene guy for action oriented games, but if the story and/or characters are interesting enough I can go behind that. I've also seen that one of the interactive movies present there is basically the prototype pitch for the whole story of Alan Wake 2
>>
>>499536319
And then what? She had nowhere to go, and most likely had no savings.
>her parents
Fuck D9, I only go by Dontnod's lore. Nothing implied she came from a rich family in LIS1. Even if she did, I doubt she could randomly ask for thousands of dollars, or even accumulate it over time.
>>
>>499535942
Just my observations and responses to prior conversations. In a lot of the marketing for the game, they keep hammering home the point that this game can be treated as a standalone entry and that it's the perfect place to get started with LiS and that you don't need to play the prior games.

That feels like a mandate from Square as an attempt to 'grow the audience'. That coupled with appealing to the younger crowd with heavy use of TikTok and having soundtrack artists being from the younger generation, etc.

Rather than appeal to the 'older 10 year-ago' LiS fans, feels like Square was gambling that they'd pull in a new generation of teens that would like the game. Cater less to the diehard fans in hopes of snaring a new wave of fans.

But I dunno that the TikTok generation is really gonna latch on to the game despite the fact that they seemed like the random-ass weird outfits and would vibe with a soundtrack that's from their generation, etc.

But what do I know. This is just one anon's wack-ass ramblings.
>>
Sam and Max, hahahaha get it.
>>
>>499533002
Without the bae. There would be no LiS games, dumbass.
>>
>>499537039
Baers*
>>
File: 1722898653849512.jpg (150 KB, 1024x1024)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
Why the fuck do I have to wait for 900 seconds to be able to get a fucking captcha? This site's system keeps getting fucking dumber constantly...
>>
>>499538032
Because you're ban evading / samefagging.
>>
>>499537039
Then how come we have 3 games without it?
>>
>>499536316
America is pretty ruthless in that regard at least for a lot of cultures. Basically 'you're 18 now, GTFO of my house'. Certain cultures are more about multi-generational families etc. Indian families, more European families etc. But for a lot of my friends from traditional 'white' families returning to their parents wasn't an option. The moment they were adults it was 'sink or swim' without any parental safety net.
>>
File: OIG2.J0wBHBn5Uu_2.jpg (124 KB, 1024x1024)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>499538032
Recent change.
Just don't clear your history etc.
>>
File: Gafle1oXMAAm4rw.jpg (1.36 MB, 3686x4096)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>499538082
Never been banned, my first post in this thread.

(Though now that I think about it, I did use this laptop to browse this site from a building which's IP ranges are, apparently, blocked from 4chan, so that might be it...)

Also new Pricefield dropped.
>>
>>499538272
Did you not read? I meant baers fanbase.
>>
>>499538710
Yes, and we had 3 games without their ship.
>>
>>499539123
Because they support the games and bayers don’t. The bayers have moved on 10 years ago.
>>
File: baers fanbase.png (732 KB, 720x405)
732 KB
732 KB PNG
>>499538710
>baers fanbase
what about it?
>>
>>499539212
Bayers were always around, but they had to keep quiet because Baers would constantly screech at them.
>>
>>499539503
Nah. They are rarely around you mean.
>>
File: 1729481671285652.jpg (89 KB, 1024x951)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Been a few days, is the Pricefield meltdown still going?
>>
>>499536768
Nah I think Rachel being from a rich family is great. Makes her a great parallel with Nathan. Two rich kids with huge daddy issues and mental problems who were the grooming victims of the same guy and are killed by the same guy and are very controversial in the fanbase
>>
>>499538625
Based Keno does not miss
>>
>>499539565
Like I said, they had to keep quiet because Baers would chimp out on them.
>>
>>499539712
More like they are quiet because they have moved on.
>>
>>499538573
The only reason certain cultures have multi-generational families is due to poverty and a "rat den" mindset. Note how "youre 18 GTFO" is practiced by first world countries.

t. Literal third worlder scum who lived with his parents until 38 (I moved out one year and a half ago).
>>
File: victoria.png (418 KB, 750x738)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>499447886
>>499448131
based
>>
>>499539816
And that mindset has undoubtedly lead to people in the supposed first world countries feeling more isolated than their third world counterparts ever would so..
>>
>>499540246
My father is a worthless alcoholic who was absent his entire life from my side even when we live under the same roof and I was allowed to be a worthless parasite for most of my adult life; compared to that "isolation" is a non-issue.

Maybe that isolation is necessary for people and societies to grow and prosper.
>>
>>499533452
should've involved the golden apples as a potential source of powers
>>
File: media_GZ4YRWbXYAEZ7aj.jpg (564 KB, 2048x1900)
564 KB
564 KB JPG
>>499538625
Some good new Pricefield stuff lately. Hope to see more with older Chloe too.
>>
>>499475152
Another layer to this is a callback to Jefferson explaining his obsession with taking a picture of the moment where someone innocent becomes corrupted. In Max's case here, it could very well be similar to the final picture he was trying to take of her before he killed her.
>>
Keno is the new Mari and I miss the actual Mari.
>>
File: GYJhmt5bcAAbs9j.jpg (301 KB, 1446x2048)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>
File: GetAClueWithLoretta.jpg (123 KB, 1021x1032)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>499530537
>>499533218
>>499442823
>>499481149
>on the bottom right of the journal page looks like it's written "She Seppuku"
>drawing depicts a bloodied Japanese suicide sword
>Safi's friend poet Maya was Japanese and you get the info that she killed herself apparently
>Loretta: "It's weird though, everytime you dig through Safi's life, you inevitably run into Maya's"
>this now became Max's journal entry
So very subtle. As it's always been, and totally doesn't mean anything either.
>>
>>499545587
Keno takes most of the theories from here, that's what it seems
>>
>>499546040

so safi is some dead japanese lady?
thats so gay
>>
>>499545587
What happened to Mari? And how she was similar to Keno?
>>
>>499546345
Maybe she isn't literally her, but more like the things that happened to Maya are now happening to Safi. Since Reggie says that he "saw himself there", I'm guessing Safi saw herself in Maya? >>499456504

I'm not playing the game, is there any info if Maya finished her book or not? Maybe Safi wanted to finish what Maya didn't or something like that, but ended up killing herself as well.
The reason why they rejected publishing was perhaps that they knew about what happened to Maya but wanted to keep it a secret.
Wonder what is has to do with Max and Chloe anyway, cause it seems like a very similar story.
>>
At first I was pretty thrown by hearing Rhianna trying to do her best to emulate Ashly. But this vid showing the lines side-by-side was interesting. Girlie did a pretty good job of capturing the tone/intonation of the original recordings.

https://youtu.be/I0dVNNuwYgw?si=88gFY0-Fe9B5VgBz
>>
Did some digging. Ending seems to be Stay at Caledon or Search for Chloe/Return to Arcadia Bay. Welcome back True Colors
>>
>>499548781
Do you have a source?
>>
>>499545514
Yeah that's what I said after the first reveals, Jefferson said "always take the shot' and now there's a picture of Max pointing a gun at the photographer, in that case Safi.
Then Max and Moses puts Safi's picture on the monitor screen, Max looks at it and it's like she's actually pointing a gun at herself.
>>
>>499548781
Double Mid
>>
>>499548781
I keep seeing people refere to this. But I have not seen a single voice file about this stay at Caledon ending. And that makes it very hard to make another game about Max. What is the voice file names?
>>
>>499549029
Voice lines. Theres some to support her staying like "I'm not leaving yet". and then the moses lines
>>
>>499549176
They're not making another Max game either way. Attractive white protagonists are so outdated.
>>
>>499549176
Can't give exacts atm but its in E5_S4B
>>
File: open mic.jpg (182 KB, 1180x544)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>499546040
Safi's poem called "Hanami" (花見)
Moses' bracelet from Kyoto
Vinh's Japanese single malt
plus picrelated:
>>
>>499548781
No thanks
>>
>>499548781
Hello Diamond, can’t wait to play as her. It’s about time we had a strong black woman who needs no man as a protag.
>>
>>499548781
Sounds dull and likely to be heavily skewed towards the latter. And what are the options for Bay?
>>
>>499549474
>E5_S4B
That is almost 300 files. But will check it out in the weekend.
>>
>>499548781
>or Search for Chloe/Return to Arcadia Bay.
Which is bait. You won't see Chloe in the next game either.
>>
>>499520017
they're desperate and coping
>>
Question. Does anyone have the titan comics credits image?
>>
>>499550034
I guess Bae is "Search for Chloe" and Bay "Return to Arcadia Bay". Guess it means the next game will be set in Arcadia Bay regardless, because even if you choose to stay in Caledon they'll still say your "uh Max left offscreen" so your choice is bullshit anyway
>>
>>499550261
I’m tired of scraps of what if’s. We literally got that with S1. They can stick their retarded implications up their shitty asses.
>>
E5_S4B_VO-0347-event [1]

Post sex conversation between Vinh and Max?
>>
>>499539631
Pretty hilarious. Especially on plebbit
>>
>>499550723
What does it say?
>>
>>499551134
>Wowser! it is true what they say…asian dick is really small
>>
Oh hi Keno, appreciate the shout to /lisg/! But lemme tell you something; why did you spammed that stupid Chloe meme under evey single post of the LiS account, when you could have just, you know, made a single highlight tweet saying your followers to not buy/pre-order Double Exposure at all until more info was available?

We might be jobless neets, but even us 4channers can recognize that your behaviour as a 23 year old grown up woman with a job is on par with certain annoying /v/tards that spam their stupid copypastas. So please, be humble.
>>
>>499540608
it seems like more of a boomer idiosyncrasy than a based trad thing going back centuries in america, this practice might come and go with that generation. obviously indulging endless neetdom is another extreme, but i feel like there can be a middle ground between that and just cutting off any and all support at 18 with no caveats or safety net
>>
>>499550723
file only goes up to 274?
>>
>>499550723
Can you imagine if that went down?
>>
>>499550723
>>499551134
>Oooouh, my whole world has been rocked. You rocked my world, ahahaahahaha [insert retarded laugh here]"
Kek, maybe it's the kiss or it's his memory of Safi (those pics you can see on the phone)
>>
>>499552818
>Kek, maybe it's the kiss or it's his memory of Safi (those pics you can see on the phone)
The file only goes to 274.
>>
>>499522386
Eh, it was fun while it lasted
>>
Realistically, if Max does go looking for Chloe: I don't know if I'd like that. I'd rather Chloe track down Max because it shows she's ready to restart/resume things. She was the one feeling like things couldn't work, her returning means she's ready to try. Max has always been ready.
>>
E5_S4B_VO-0367-event [1] and E5_S4B_VO-0365-event [1], pretty much confirms that Amanda is still interested in Max at the end and needs some time, but the romance might still go on. Just saying.

E5_S4B_VO-0389-event [1]

Max responds with challenge accepted to Amanda saying she might win her back in time.

E5_S4B_VO-0673-event [1]

Amanda and Max in bed scene? Pretend to sleep.

E5_S4B_VO-0417-event [1]

Vinh saying he has time for Max now as he is stepping down as president. Romance not over by the end.
>>
File: 0347.jpg (267 KB, 1080x2031)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>499551525
>>499552896
from the leak
>>
>>499553912
just record them all and make the file a mp3 and upload to vocaroo, easyyy
>>
>>499553912
All I see is forced love interests ngl
>>
>>499547792
Some lines she just sounds like a completely another character
>>
>>499553912
I was expecting to zex2 to happen at EP3, guess it happens after the climax?
>>
>>499553912
>E5_S4B_VO-0673-event [1]
>Amanda and Max in bed scene? Pretend to sleep.
Max roleplaying the scene in bed with Chloe ep3 lmao? "Hey, pretend to be asleep"
>>
>>499554967
ch4
>>
Safi should've been a love interest, she has more chemistry with Max than Amanda or Vinh
>>
>>499554376
Might as well be. I'd rather not see Chloe again if Ashly isn't voicing her.
>>
>>499549510
>Safi read a poem honoring a dead friend
>never signed up again, died soon afterwards
Sounds Maya/Safi is mirroring Max and Chloe
>>
E5_S4B_VO-0809-event [1] and E5_S4B_VO-0825-event [1]

Max talking about hanging around if Safi returns and not going anywhere. So in other words she stays and does not go to find Chloe or Arcadia bay.

Might be three ending. Stay, Arcadia or Chloe.
>>
>>499555654
But she's a baddie
>>
>>499555654
Yes, same problems from TC, lack of chemistry, as much as i like Steph
>>
File: 1562412904902.png (271 KB, 376x341)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
I don't give a shit about Chloe, she was always a pretty boring character, the most interesting part about her was the universe trying to erase her ass. Weird that they paired her with Victoria but who honestly cares.

I more care about if DE has the same kind of chill atmosphere that 1 did, will play it with my GF after the release. For all that it's worth I thought that 2 was an embarrassment of amazing proportions, Before the Storm was all right, and 3 was sort of eh but with some good parts.
>>
>>499555861
Curious, i was expecting all endings having Max leaving. This make a sequel (lmao) even more difficult to predict
>>
Max dies
>>
>>499556358
"it's been XX years. I stayed at caledon / Went home for a while. but then, I had a sudden urge to move to Alaska, and now here we are."
>>
>>499556970
Award winning writing
>>
>>499554249
I can try tomorrow. But now I have the names written here at least.
>>
>>499556358
Nah, it does seem quite easy to me. It's either stay in Caledon or leave, either to find Chloe or going back to Arcadia Bay according to what you choose at the start.
>>
>>499554128
You have different files then. Mine are ripped straight from. Can you send me your dump?
>>
>>499556970
Fuck, this writing sucks so much
>>
>>499557523
I mean, how would the sequel start, another case of sitting down with another character to establish choices from DE?
>>
>>499556276
That you're posting Anno for this is perfect, considering Rebuild.
>>
>>499557764
Bare minimum effort, it either starts at a new location (aka Arcadia Bay in both scenarios) or Max says after a while she left Caledon regardless
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.95 MB, 240x168)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB GIF
>>499556875
she sure does
>>
>>499557958
>>499557958
>>499557958
Post, Dykes!
>>
File: 1725918138815797.jpg (31 KB, 1080x608)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>
>>499557597
Tried to share a link a few different ways but it's blocking the post as spam
>>
>>499557778
What's wrong with Rebuild?
>>
So, do we have hard confirmation about the twist from the file leaks? That Safi is specifically a shapeshifter?

Reason I ask is because I swear it makes more sense given the info we have from just chapters 1-2 that she is a body snatcher/astral projector who can possess others

There's always a chance that the files could be scrapped ideas and voice lines, kinda like how there are voice lines in the original Person 5 of Sae saying she loves the MC, but that clearly never happens. But I know that is one example vs what, hundreds of files that were found in DE's case?
>>
>>499551134
"you rocked my world"

I think he says cos they're post storm

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.