[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cs2.jpg (1.56 MB, 2400x1350)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
It's good
>>
>check cs2 after update
>looks great
>feels weird (not like any other fps, lot of "hidden" mechanics you need to master)
>get my ass wrecked
>learn about mechanics (counterstrafing, crosshair placement, spray patterns)
>install bunch of good training maps (aimbots, reaction trainer, spray control)
>start getting slowly better
>already had bunch of 1st place in all player lobbies in deathmatch

its unironically good and i am having fun
>>
It really is
>>
>>1140587
Did you play GO at all?
>>
>>1140714
a bit, yes, but i never cared enough to learn how to be better player.
>>
>>1140744
You're in for a ride, the journey between being bad to being decent is so fun, after that it's also fun but it's different

I wish I could go back to when I really started to take it seriously
>>
>>1140510
I mean its counter strike, it's a staple competitive FPS, no surprise it's good
>>
I don't know why but jumping feels like shit and way less controllable than it was in GO
>>
File: 1521525121521.jpg (373 KB, 1920x1080)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
rate
>>
>>1143154
7/10
>>
>>1140510
should I get prime?
>>
>>1143607
If you play the game regularly, and plan to continue getting prime then it's no doubt worth it.
With prime you will have significantly less (blatant) cheaters, and less fresh installs. Both make the game more interesting, even if you yourself are a fresh install.
>>
File: 1662102346360616pepe.jpg (55 KB, 780x438)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>1140510
I stopped playing CS in the early 2000s. What's unironically wrong with you people?
>>
>>1140510
>It's good
Not if you live in the balkans and actually want to play half seriously and communicate. Teammates are 99.9% russians and turks.
>>
Seems that things are very different depending on your region.
>NA
Braindead, no gamesense, no practice, don't know most maps besides mirage or their other fav, no util, no comms, just relying purely on aim.
Not the hardest to do well in if you put a little time into the fundamentals and get a decent 2-3 stack of friends.
>EU
Broken english comms, russians, throwing matches, and shit flinging over nationalities.
Seems to have a much better level of play when you can break into a higher level or find yourself a decent crew to run with. Still touted as the best region to play in and practice because more people put in practice and have general gamesense.
>SA
Fuck if I know. Brazilian players seem to have this reputation of either being really good or a total piece of shit.
>Rest of World
I've heard that most of the Asia/Australia regions are super dead. I've heard the middle east is dead. India is still tainted by the hacking scandal from years back.
>>
>>1144765
>no util

this is honestly the most annoying thing when i play the game. half the games i get im the only one throwing smokes. these people really just want to play deathmatch
>>
hahahah
get fucked
>>
>>1144846
They should show the demographics of bans
>>
>>1144846
AHAHAHAHAH
Get fucked
>>
>>1144765
>no gamesense
Wait 24-72 hours
>>
>>1144962
>Valve introduces system to detect nospread
>Retards continue to use nospread
What a surprising turn of events
>>
>>1140510
Feels "squishy", everyone is on 10 ping, and I'm getting fucked in the face by someone not even rendered in on my screen. pretty much everyone is fucking cheating or some braindead valorant dipshit, and it just isn't fun.
I'm probably going to sell my knife because of this shit. CSGO was good, this shit is fucking trash.
>>
>>1146701
and to add to this, I bounced between 10k and 20k in premier, and there was no fucking difference at all. If anything, 20k was easier to play at.
>>
>>1146701
playing on low ping feels like shit. i get matches where i get 5 ping a lot and if anyone has over like a 25 ping it just feels like pure shit. it only feels right if people have around my same ping. id honestly rather play with a 20 ping against other 20 pingers
>>
>>1146701
What's your knife?
>>
>>1144085
1 on 3 CS players is a cheater. Not coming back until they begin to ban massively Pro players, like they should did long time ago. Can't wait to see some players like Magisk and Zyw0o out, looking for a 9-5 job.
>>
>>1147368
>1 on 3 CS players is a cheater
No. You just suck
>Can't wait to see some players like Magisk and Zyw0o out
and envious
>>
Is gun game in the game yet? I miss that.
>>
>>1147411
Waiting for this and new maps, one or the other. I thought they would've added something to the game by now
>>
Doing pretty good tonight
Still mostly russian shit teams, but I've only lost 1 so far
>>
>>1140587
autistic CS:GO player here i havent played cs since 2018 but that was the only game i would play for years
i also loved the zombie escape mods
i just wish that i could still play GO instead of being forced to play 2
i also hate what they did to dust2
>>
File: scan me.png (15 KB, 512x512)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
I fucking hate this game with a burning passion
>join server
>vertigo picked
>enemy team knows the map insanely well (why are they in silver?)
>entire team gets wiped except me
>am low leaderboard because i'm fucking SILVER
>don't see someone sneaking through into CT until half a second in
>try and engage
>get romped cause I was expecting something else from mid
Get fucked Misty you dumb fucking groid, you no callout motherfucker. Getting sick of fags like this, damn near every game some mumbling retard expects me to ace five people six ranks above with normal ranking.
>tl;dr
Taking a break from this bullshit ass game, too many shitheads smurfing or just mad they aren't stomping.
>>
how do i turn off the nigger faggot agent voice lines that have nothing to do with what's happening in the game?
>>
You can get a competitive cooldown for kicking too much people. Who was the retard who thought of that
>>
File: 1701447823951214.jpg (77 KB, 1024x1003)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>1150433
It's primarily zoomers. They have no idea how to communicate outside of text chats and they get irrationally angry if you even suggest that to win a team based game you have to play as a team.
As they get older, they realize that their dream of becoming pro (as all zoomers have) is dwindling, so they have to take it out on actual new players that just want to have fun. They usually can't fathom the fact that people may just play once a week if that.
>>
>gets rapid fired and whatever the fuck exploit there is now
>goes cry in r/csgo
>>
>>1140510
It is but I sometimes get headshots that I shouldn't
>>
Casual is more fun than comp change my mind
>>
>>1152535
letting people spectate both teams makes ghosting to easy for anyone playing with friends
>>
File: 1685891175683155.gif (362 KB, 255x255)
362 KB
362 KB GIF
>been a good night. 3 wins in a row
>think: one more before bedtime. Might as well keep it going
>join mm premiere
>team is a 4stack with russian names
>1 guy is 9k+ like me
>rest 3 are unranked
WHAT THE FUCK VALVE?
You force me to play with russians, fair enough. If we had the choice, nobody would want to play with them. I get it
But why the fuck am I matched with 3 unranked against 5x9k+?!?!?
>>
Good game to play with your friends that aren't serious gamers. I can't enjoy competitive modes on counter strike anymore. It's just not a fun game to get sweaty and stinky about.
>>
is there even a general for CS anymore?
I cant find one in /vg/ and the one here is for the conceptual joke known as 'e-sports'
>>
played around 70 hours but just casual mode. It's been fun so far, what can I say.
I'd buy prime to play competitive and get a rank but I've read the matchmaking is POOP and there's a lot of cheaters so won't bother.
>>
>>1140510
Where the fuck are the content updates?
They grabbed a lot of returning / new players but give no content to give them reason to stick around?
>>
>>1154124
>I've read the matchmaking is POOP
It's not so bad anymore on the lower ranks
>there's a lot of cheaters
Not if you have prime. Maybe 1 in 20 games. And that's far higher than matches where I'm sure someone is cheating.
If there are as many cheaters as people complain about, they're the worst cheaters ever.
>>
It is! I barely played any of the previous games before trying this one, maybe like a couple hours combined across 1.6, Source and GO. The game clicked for me in this one, and I completely get the appeal now. I just wish the map pool was bigger and that there were map-specific player skins.
I haven't even touched competitive and don't really have plans to, but I do wish the casual gamemode's rules were a little more in line with competitive's rules. I went back and played some Source after enjoying CS2 and found myself wanting that game's ruleset in CS2's casual mode.
>>
>>1150433
>>enemy team knows the map insanely well (why are they in silver?)
because comp. is utterly fucked, everyone is silver
there was a dumb redditor going 75W-1L on office and he just reached mg2 IIRC
>>
>>1151276
the retard who knew niggers like you kick every game because the last guy can't read your mind
>>
>>1150433
I'm gonna get you for this
>>
File: 20240123-000983.jpg (92 KB, 870x220)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
what a fucking joke
>>
I'm bad
>>
>>1140510
the game is cancertrash, you probably only played 30 minutes of it you pasty zoomer cracka
>>
File: vent.png (512 KB, 675x562)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
Every time I reach 10k in premiere, I lose the next 10 consecutive maps
What the hell is happening?
I go from 9.999 to 6k in no time.
It's like the game doesn't want me to go >10k, so it sticks me together with a bunch of russians or middle easterns who have no idea how to play
whenever I'm below 8k, I've got the best score in game but we still lose.
On ct I always fill whatever role is needed, on t, I always throw a smoke somewhere to help us win, yet these fuckers I'm stuck with just don't want to.
Last map I was 30:15. And we lost. Badly.

Is it easier to solo on faceit? I might give it a try. I'm tired of this...
>>
>>1140510
Is it possible to play casual without Russians? Im losing my mind and considering quitting because of them
>>
>>1144063
>and plan to continue getting prime
What? Do you have to buy prime monthly or what?
>>
>>1161199
>Do you have to buy prime monthly or what?
nta, but from what I understand, no. I've never bought it (15-20 years old account, no buy needed) but it should be a one time thing.
>>
>>1160065
meh i hit 16.8k mostly solo i think just keep playing until you can solo games KDA doesnt really matter if you arent winning games or getting impact frags at 10k i can solo carry 2/3 games as long as im not against a closet cheater just watch m0nesy/ropz/donk vids and keep trying to improve and you'll work your way up
>>
>>1140510
>>>/v/665244537
>>
>>1160065
>whenever I'm below 8k, I've got the best score in game but we still lose.
you'll have a lot of these games but if you can consistently turn in 100+ ADR performances you'll rank up with enough volume of games played
>>
>>1150433
>29
Every vertigo player is silver 3 and knows every nook and cranny in the map
>>
File: wrong.gif (1.84 MB, 400x198)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
>>1140510

>>Faggots playing a 50 year old video game
>>
>>1144085
>>1147368
CS is pay to win. Mid to high priced skins have lower latency and register shots faster. A mid to high end computer producing lots of frame rates, lower latency and the hit box alignment is more accurate. Its like having Max Payne-like bullet time when playing with players from mid low to low specs. Some players have a very high spec computers so the hit registration is reliable and latency is negligible. Not always hackers, there are players with high spec (even mid to mid high) computers that have proper hit registration and direct feed from the server.

Playing with a mid low to low spec computer there might be second-guessing and randomised hit registration and server response.
>>
>>1163261
>CS is pay to win. Mid to high priced skins have lower latency and register shots faster
Quick! Someone tell Elige
>>
>>1163281
I am quite sure the professional CS players already knew about the mid to high priced skins have lower latency and register shots quicker. That skins were more than just cosmetic.
>>
>>1163514
>I am quite sure the professional CS players already knew about the mid to high priced skins have lower latency and register shots quicker.
Then why doesn't Elige use skins?
>>
>my only two recent premier losses are from ragehackers
didn't see any obvious spinbotters before reaching 21k. Fuck me Valve gotta do something about this quick.
>>
>>1163638
According to him he just wanted to attach tags to "vanilla" skins after someone dropped him a tag with the name StatTrack M4A4 X-Ray which he found funny. Second, that he realised he spent too much skins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gB665LN090
ELiGE for most of the tournaments would apply skins and even during one of his best forms being in Team Liquid. EliGE also sports a high spec computer.
https://prosettings.net/players/elige/#pcspecs
>i9 13900KF
>Nvidia RTX4080
Chances are if this guy plays against someone with a mid low to low spec pc he would get reported for hacking, particularly, for trigger bot and walls. You just prepped the BVLL, Gabe
>>
File: 1644333848961.png (40 KB, 960x288)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>1140510
>I HvHed in Premier
Based Valve
>>
>>1142579
im currently teaching someone who came from console 2 months ago how to play CS, at first the mf was playing 1.35 ingame and 8k dpi lol
>>
File: 730_20240127101959_1.png (1.62 MB, 1680x1050)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
Do people still overpay for more webs? I wish this was lower float so bad.
>>
>Started playing CS seriously in GO after years of chilling in source after Condition Zero
>reach Global several times with breaks in between
>stop being a neet, get a job and get invited to a friends stack
>carry them consistently until CS 2
>suddenly can barely hit 10k rating
>few months after release get up there, but it's a real effort
>ranks in single maps are silver 4-gold nova 1
>sometimes lose games to people with 1k hours less than I have, because they just have better aim
>stuck at 14k rating for ages now, every time I'm about to rank up start underpeforming

Not sure if it's because I'm getting old, or I'm tired after work, but it feels like I suck ass now.
I have 2.5k hours and I need to sweat to beat people with 1k hours.

Should have done what my friend did and stop when I peaked.
>>
>>1165089
Undetectable cheats or your config is fucked up or you just simply can't deal with minor adjustments the game has made our all the above even.
>>
Playing in EU servers in premier in lower brackets was a painful experience until i hit 10k plus.

> No one has mics

> Niggers AFK or unboxing cases mid game instead of playing

> Mfers with big egos refusing to play as a team and straight up throwing the game

> Russians/Ukrainians insulting people left and right yet not able to line up one kill

> Fresh accounts with no skins casually raping everyone, knowing exactly where you are all the time, lining up head shots through smokes or literally going through smokes with zero care because they know no one is waiting for them. (Aka cheats)

> One time we had a guy who was AFK, he spawned with the bomb, i kill him to take the bomb and i immediately get kicked, get a 30 minutes cooldown and lose 1000 ELO for being ''toxic'' even though my entire team were straight up throwing the game and hurling insults at each other.

Unless you 5 stack you will have a miserable time playing this game in EU servers.

Then here comes 10k plus:

> People are less retarded and actually try to win.

> You either get really good and fun team mates or absolute psychopaths with egos the size of russia trying to boss everyone even though they're 5-18.

> Cheaters are there but they are a lot more subtle, usually toggling mid game or using stealth cheats like radar hacks, those guys will make it past 18k ELO without ever getting banned because they're sneaky enough that no one can prove they cheat.
>>
>join game
>team full of venezuelan gusano niggers
>have to yell over them because every time they open their mics they yell
>game crashes once
>everyone on the other team is holding angles with Negrov and rushing with XMFAG shotgun
>game crashes again
>try to open the game
>game crashes as soon as i join the server
>venezuela niggers blaming me for their own retardation and the game being half as stable as TF2
>game crashes again
>lose the game
>7 days cooldown

Thanks Gayben
>>
File: 1254125152152.jpg (521 KB, 1440x1080)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
I DID IT BROS, for the first time i did >100 kpm
Started at 75, now we're here
>>
>>1167169
>without ever getting banned because they're sneaky enough that no one can prove they cheat
Currently you can use fucking anti-aim without getting banned, you don't need to be sneaky at all outside of trying to avoid griefing cooldowns (Valve's only working anticheat solution LOL)
>>
3.5k hours here.
core gameplay is good again.
lack of content still kinda fucking sucks.
game has a future.
ps: miss you
>>
>>1167945
yeah, what I don't get is how Valve completely fucked up on several points
>server browser is beyond fucked
>replays STILL don't work properly
>game runs like total ass

And there have been no improvements to any of these issues since launch.
It's not like they're a small, indie company.
>>
It's baffling that there's no solo queue in this game which would queue me up against other solo players. Having to fight a 5stack with 4 randoms makes me come back less and less into the game. At least they disabled kicking the solo player when matched with a 4man stack.

>>1165089

>I need to sweat to beat people with 1k hours

I meet people with this many hours (see below). I'm guessing they're either cheaters or smurfs

>>1167169

I'm ~19k with a 1k variable, my experience is same as yours (50/50 on whether I get a good or bad team). I can meet the most terrible idiots at 20k and some 14k dude who does everything people expect him to do and then some
>>
>>1168341
Honestly yeah, I don't get why solo queues aren't a thing, when stacks will beat solos 9/10 times.
>>
>>1140510
you are being sarcastic right? cs2 is shit and I don't want to ever remember line ups for a video game
shit is not a job
>>
>>1169149
so stay at 5k rating lmao
>>
>>1169273
Memorization is not a skill
>>
>>1168341
>I'm ~19k with a 1k variable, my experience is same as yours (50/50 on whether I get a good or bad team)
Isn't that just the average LE/LEM experience? I haven't played this shit for months at this point, but when CSGO was a thing I was roughly hardstuck LEM and that's how most of the games went by
>>
>>1169447

Top 4-5%. I don't know what would be the equivalent CSGO rank, I'm guessing it's Supreme. Idk, when the games go right, it feels better than what it used to be in CSGO
>>
File: 5125115215151525.jpg (241 KB, 1208x892)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
https://store.steampowered.com/sale/armsrace
its good again
>>
>Reduced peeker's advantage in many cases
We are so fucking back
>>
>you can literally spell N+i+GG+e+R with stickers on your weapon now
ebin
>>
>>1170213
has someone actually done it yet
>Please wait a while before making a post
>>
What's the fastest way to get my weekly crate? I want that free $10
>>
>>1170416
>got ZERO experience for getting railed 13-0 in premier despite being top retard on my team of retards
>game doesn't let you surrender
next time im just ragequitting
>>
>buy crate
>buy key
>open crate
>lost 14,50 europes

Never again
>>
>>1170462
>>buy crate
why?
>>
>>1170478
hopes and dreams
>>
>>1170486
The elites don’t want you to know this but the creates in the game are free you store them in your inventory. I have 458 creates
>>
>>1170504
>friend asks if he can have my crates as I don't open them
>don't know anything about them, just give them to him
>one was apparently worth 30 europes
fucking cunt
>>
>>1170525
What a fucking bitch, i hope you called him out and removed him.
>>
CS is saved thanks to racism and sex jokes
>>
>>
>>1170658
>>
>>1170658
>>1170659
>>1170666
Anyway to make goatzee?
>>
>>1170525
>friend
lol
>>
File: csStickerNigger.jpg (205 KB, 1250x1010)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
These are all so fucking funny
Really brings some life and fun into the game
Good job, Volvo
>>
>>1170846
Also, this might be the first time I'm not that pissed off about sticker and skin economy
>>
>>1170846
what are the stickers being used in this masterpiece?
>>
>>
>>1170658
>>1170659
>>1170666
>>1170846
>>1170869
They're allowing players to place stickers wherever now?
>>
This game is fine but the devs do not fucking play it and it shows when they add arbitrary difficulties to one side in order to 'balance' a map without addressing the other side. Might as well fill half the map with oil slicks because the stats say it's too one-sided.
>>
>>1143154
spell n word on it and it will be 10/10
>>
File: weresoback2.jpg (450 KB, 2206x1910)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
Freshly made OC
>>
>>1171184
kek, is there a place we can find all the lettered stickers?
>>
File: 1707378151808110.jpg (71 KB, 770x720)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>1170846
>>1170869
great job chuds. are you happy with yourselves?
>>
any sticker autists know of about the letter stickers? i need an i, m, and o to finish a friends name before i gift them a gun
>>
>>1171242
there is a few steam community guides but mostly outdated
>>
File: Screenshot (8).png (3.79 MB, 2560x1440)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB PNG
what do you think litty bros?
>>
>>1171184
3/10
Reasoning:
>You wasted sticker space
>The word is F-a-g-g-o-t
>Fa can be spelled by Fallen sticker - Total: 1 sticker
>gg can be spelled with one sticker (i advice against it unless you are rich), but g + go you used is muche cheaper option (still looks great) =Total: 3 stickers
>adding random letter T = Total: 4 stickers
>you can now add Hunter sticker and create Faggot hunter

>>1172215
2/10
>Zoomer lingo
>no n word
>get is not centered compared to Litty
>>
>>1171791
i = use Niko sticker and cover N and Ko with other stickers
m = Monte (cs team)
o = the best way is to cover G in GO sticker
What word are you trying to spell?
>>
>>1164331
>1.35 ingame and 8k dpi lol
when i started playing i was playing on 6 in game and 2k dpi. I played like that for hundreds of hours. I was better at awping than I am now.
I'm down to 1k @ 1.3. Low enough to get good taps while still being able to turn around quickly.
>>
>>1172336
actually it might have been 2.5 @ 2k dpi. I forget.
>>
Get fucked
February 9th edition
>>
>>1172342
Saw the top1000 premier list last night. I think the highest placed was spot 30 or something. Everyone above was banned.
I really wish CS2 went back to pay2play
At least the cheating shitters would have to pay $10 or something each time they're banned
>>
>>1172346
premier is de facto pay2play
You cant queue it without CS premium
>>
So you can create nigger in 3 stickers now?
Niko - GG (covering both other stickers) - and whatever -ER sticker is.
I really need to know what the -ER sticker is that people are using
>>
>>1172349
fer's signature sticker probably
>>
File: Ni.jpg (42 KB, 495x246)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>1172399
thnx

Looks "meh" in theory
>>
>>1172347
>You cant queue it without CS premium
Didn't know that. I've always had the "whatever they're calling it" status
How much do the cheaters have to pay for it each time?
>>
>>1172422
not much, and they buy bulk accounts dirt cheap
it's fucking scummy and anyone above 18 who cheats should be put against a wall
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (47 KB, 460x290)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>1172408
Rate my improvement
>>
>>1172422
I doubt it's much seeing how many pre-prime accounts there are out there which you can probably buy for pennies.
>>
>>1172312
thanks anon, i ended up just using the flashbang for the i since the layers wouldnt have worked really.
niko didnt quite work since id need something to cover the "g" in go, but with the flashbang it worked out pretty nicely
>>
>>1172866
>Rate my improvement
missing an 'S' at the end
>>
>>1140587
>studying the game from what other fags put online instead of playing it yourself to learn how to be good
fucking faggot ass min/max zoomers.. you will always be behind like this
>>
>>1142579
>>1142579
>taking counter strike 2 seriously
lol zoomers
>>
>>1144906
Would be great to see what region gets the most bans so we can all stop pretending like it's just a thing everyone does
>>
I breached the 5000 MMR barrier with my friends :)
>>
>>1173078
>>1144906
Ofc its russia
Biggest demographic of CS full of degenerates

inb4 brazil
Brazil doesnt have neither numbers nor finances
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (31 KB, 402x261)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
How do you like this?
>>
>>1172309
please kys ugly faggot
>>
>>1171184
More OC
>>
File: whosincontrol.jpg (2.09 MB, 2639x1593)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB JPG
>>
File: NGGR.png (1.54 MB, 1440x1080)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>1172866
>>1172408
>>1171372
>>1170869
>>1170846
>used to have to work around the 3 sticker limit to make the funny gamer word craft
>now any anon can do it better
What 2 could I add to this to make it more complete?
What stickers are best to make the German pinwheel of tolerance?
>>
File: noghunter.jpg (1.4 MB, 1861x1435)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>1173459
Thinking about ancient marauder, only sticker of a black person on cs. no real way for you to spell Nigger I think.
>>
>nades aren't 1 unit wide
its shit
>>
>>1173517
Looks much better in game
You kinda goofed thou, you want this to be seen by as many players as possible so shoudve put it on Ak or Awp (guns that players actually pick up),
>>
File: Jews.png (83 KB, 340x250)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>1173441
Rate
>>
File: 12152152152.jpg (42 KB, 415x236)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>1173752
This is too much fun, makes me remember black ops emblems
>>
>>1173769
>>1173752
Both good I’m gonna craft these soon. Probably cover joy with burn them all. Not sure what gun yet
>>
>>1173605
>>1173605
Well for starters, kill yourself also pistol round and it’s on a fucking monkey business you idiot literally the perfect skin for that build.
>>
>>1174222
>buying five seven in pistol round
>calling anyone an idiot
lol, lmao, rofl
>>
Haven't played the new update yet. Are you guys doing tracers on or off? How is the peekers advantage now
>>
>>1174314
Trips don't lie
>>
>>1173441
>>1173459
>>1173517
are you aware they got your credit card and home address? it's not like shitposting anonymously, valve is gonna put you on a list for life
>>
File: jkiller.jpg (1.35 MB, 1959x1123)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>1174498
Thats cool

>>1173769
Check this out
>>
File: 124231542245.png (659 KB, 3592x1119)
659 KB
659 KB PNG
1.6 better
>t. "first" worlder (canadian)
>>
File: USP.png (1.17 MB, 1440x1080)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>1171372
I like how this update allows players to fix boring skins
>>
File: sun in leo.png (1.21 MB, 1440x1080)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>
File: safetynet.png (1.27 MB, 1440x1080)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>
>>1174500
Looks so much better in-game then in paint, holy shit
>>
>>1174500
The update that saved CS2
>>
>finally get 15k rating
>internet in my area gets shut down, lose because of the 4 round deficit my team built up while trying to get back in
>next game get matched against a 136 steam level 1 wunderkind 5 stack, perfiring every single off angle

great.
>>
>>1174842
>136 hour*
yes im mad
>>
>>1174842
>>1174844
What's up with people buying Prime on 17 different accounts just to dab on noobs? Can't they do that for free in unranked?
>>
>>1174900
I think it's so they can double down on the crate drops, because they're poor and need to supplement their income that way
>>
File: donk_Spirit_dd4n4s.jpg (301 KB, 1920x1080)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
How many 30 y/o paycheck stealing boomers will this Russian twink force to retire?
Karrigan looked like he was going to cry after getting humiliated by based donker.
>>
>>1175547
I have no idea why no one has been able to deal with his hyper aggressive bullshit
like, just throw a flashbang and shoot him in the head lol
>>
>>1174912
>spending 15 bucks to earn ~50 cents every week
Sounds like shit maths, but hey
>>
>>1175547
>Karrigan looked like he was going to cry
going to? He weeped like an actual lil bitch when silver medal was given to him
>>
Sella or holda battle scared inheritance?
>>
>>1174912
I'm a neet so I'm doing it to pass the time, getting my money back and something extra is a bonus
>>
haven't played in cs2 release, why the fuck does no one use their mic anymore? will this stop once my 10 game calibration is over?
>>
recoil crosshair is literally built in cheats and you're basically retarded for not using it just like pre-nerf aug (t. pre-nerf aug enjoyer)
>>
>tracers on/off
What do?
I feel like tracers distract me when I'm spraying but I do like to know where my bullets are impacting
>>
>>1175942
i feel like this is the most intuitive way, at least personally, to guide my spray, outside of pure experience and muscle memory. then the recoil animation is what i use to judge recoil inaccuracy. gotta have the tracers to be able to see and make those microadjustments during your spray, like when the bullet group needs to move slightly to the left to hit on target. a recoil crosshair is nice, but ideally, for this type of aiming, you will be focused on the tracers, and not the crosshair. a static crosshair works nicely to duck quickly out of the spray zone when you start pulling down, and allows for unobstructed visual and focus of the tracers.

basically, it can give you a subtle, yet direct advantage over an opponent, but it's up to you if it fits in your playstyle.
>>
Blogpost. Pulled a 1v5 clutch against a fairly good team last night.. then a game later in the day I had my head in my hands the whole time making after making dumb mistakes over and over. It feels like the whole appeal of this game is chasing that state where everything “flows” and clicks into place and feels totally natural and euphoric, almost in slow motion. I got the same feeling sometimes playing basketball in high school. Maybe I’m just mad it’s not easy for me to get to that mindstate. Anybody have a similar feeling? What gets you there, or is it totally random for you?
>>
File: file.png (372 KB, 645x599)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
how do i fix this? can't see my friends ratings anymore
>>
>>1176409
You need to have friends first anon.
>>
>>1176425
nah i have plenty that's not the problem (been playing since 1.3 tons of cs friends).. it worked fine two months ago when im playing and since i started playing recently again the other day its broken
>>
>>1176278
I just practiced a fuckton in Kovaaks until I top fragged every game not having to rely on "states"
>>
valve has turned into a nigger company who apparently employs niggers to code their games because why not they make billions anyway
the game is complete dog shit right now, an embarrassment
literally wtf is the explanation for the current state other than shit slinging monkeys banging on keyboards?
>>
>>1176601
It was fixed in less than an hour
>>
>>1176627
nigger pajeet devs getting btfo on reddit by people who can barely speak english
>>
>>1176564
It's somewhat outside of aim and game sense though for me; like I said, maybe it's in my head but sometimes it's like the muscle memory and spidey sense acts before the brain processes things occasionally, and you're just watching it all unfold and you pull off crazy rounds/games when you're riding that wave. Either luck or synchronicity I guess
>>
>>1176636
Play fuck a fuckton of deathmatch, look up DM in private servers
>>
>>1176646
do 1v1 arena private servers exist anymore? can't find shit
>>
>>1176409
help!! >>1176469
>>
File: source.gif (498 KB, 500x260)
498 KB
498 KB GIF
>>1175779
>he hasn't played with blyets yet
>>
>>1140510
>It's not
>i can't post the obvious reason why because i got warned for "racism", on 4chan
billions
>>
>>1169149
You don't really need to know lineups to be good. I just throw the shit and hope it lands where I want it to, and it works out fine.
>>
>>1177642
same, it also fucks over meta retards who can't think outside the box
>>
should i spend the steam money i get from cases to open them? it seems good to have a sudden high amount of money instead of saving.
>>
>>1178613
I never open cases and find it retarded, just buy whatever you like on the market
>>
I rest my case with this game
constant random freezes, fps drops, game looks 2x worse and runs 2x worse
bring back cs:go kill this fucking mistake of a game holy shit please
>>
The matchmaking is atrocious, I get teammates and enemies in my skillrange about once every four to five matches and the constant crashes make it really hard to play and enjoy. Also lack of content is just sad, I was actually looking forward to danger zone. Everything looks very good though.
Basically It's the same story it's been with CS:GO, good base game, but a greedy and stupid company tries it's hardest to make it unenjoyable, 6/10
>>
File: IMG-20240202-WA0002.jpg (1.18 MB, 3840x2160)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>1179903
Forgot pic
>>
>>1179498
i want the big bayonet, but i dont want to spend real $500....
>>
>>1180051
You are going to spend more by gambling for it, because the odds are that low. But it's in small increments and with dopamine inducing sounds and lights so you don't notice it, that's how they get you.
>>
>>1180070
i was only going to use money from weekly drops. i got $6 from the new case, but im probably better off flipping skins on a 3rd party market? trade ups are such a bitch to do because of finding the right floats
>>
>>1180129
You are better off investing that money in a nice indie game on sale, don't ever gamble
Buy what you want directly and yeah use 3rd party sites for better deals
>>
keep gambling never stop gambling youre bound to get a knife or a red that will change your life
>>
>>1180801
gambling is good, I got lucky and won just about 900k after tax. I just recently turned 18 so thats uh pretty good. Invested 200k in cs and now Im just sitting at home
>>
>>1180812
dude i agree i recently went on a crazy loss streak and lost my childrens college fund but i made it back a week later by gambling a loan i took out on csgoroll
>>
>>1180815
csgoroll is the goat from the days im telling you.
If I do gamble on third party now I do it on csgoempire, im level 74 on that site already lmfao
>>
>make a shitty game where you can get one-tapped from a mile away/murdered in milliseconds from full
>forced to come up with weird solutions to peeker's advantage which is unsolveable because even a tiny amount of latency exists in all games
this game is so outdated and badly designed it's actually incredible how anyone can take it seriously
>>
>>1181059
Name a first person shooter where one shots aren't a possibility
>>
File: file.png (78 KB, 347x288)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>game gives me bad teammates sometimes
>game gives me good teammates sometimes
>50% WR

>???
>actually try to play better
>start winning more games on average
>instantly rank up
Problem?
>>
Anyone know a good sticker guide? Or site where letters are easy to search?
>>
>>1181514
https://csinspect.com/custom-stickers
You can even inspect your craft by typing "copy" text in console
>>
i may do this for an awp pop. its 4 cococo stickers and vertigo hero, my only wonder is if theres better white boxes, especially if its cheaper
>>
File: 523235253235.jpg (317 KB, 1440x1080)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>1181857
Fucking lmao
>>
>get weekly drop
>its fracture case and some shit 5 cent gun
kill me
>>
>>1184725
What were you expecting? Do people actually get decent skins or something?
>>
>>1181857
Still wish there was a site that compiled every letter in a sticker I cant search most on this site
>>1182215
what are those ER stickers?
>>
File: 20200619185127_1.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>1140510
Why the would you play this when it doesn't even resemble what counter strike was? It's like a bunch of Gen Z and Alpha mouthbreathers built a cult of personality around paid skins and Esports kikes (lol) and couldnt think of anything more entertaining than FFA DM on stockmaps when you do have dedicated servers. Scary that teenagers in 2007 were able to shit things out of their ass for free better than anything you've ever created or participated in about a decade.
>>
>>1184745
>what are those ER stickers?
Fer

>>1184741
I expected new kilowatt case
>>
>join game
>eastern europeans
>they all get in an argument with each over something minor and throw the game <5 rounds in
literally every time. I pray to hear swedes and germans whenever I join a lobby
>>
>>1184907
new game
>3 rounds in
>guy dies with bomb in the open
>fuck poland
>fuck serbia
>they start teamkilling, AFKing
>game ruined
>>
File: 152512512.jpg (342 KB, 1440x1080)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
rate
>>
>>1185225
kek I've been wondering how to make a cock
>>
>>1181857
I cant figure out how to work this website
>>
File: 1241215215.jpg (314 KB, 1440x1080)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
Hello
I created best craft in game
k thnxx bye
>>
Climbing ranks solo in EU servers without a 3-5 stack is IMPOSSIBLE.

> Eastern european monkeys in every game who can't speak english or even try to win

> Retards without mics, no utilities, who run around trying to get kills as if its a deathmatch game

> Trolls, guys who join just to throw matches

> Running into 5-stack teams of smurfs who literally rape you

> Running into that one guy who sucks the entire game, then toggles and plays like Zywoo doing one taps, AWPing like a boss and knowing where you are at any time and we go from 10-2 to 10-10 real quick because my team mates gave up quick

> Fresh noobs from Valorant who have zero play time yet somehow they figured that the best way to learn the fucking game is by playing premier and wasting everyone's time

> That one retard who always tries to snipe thinking he's Simple, begs you to drop him an AWP yet is bottom frag and cant line up a single kill, he even missed a shot on a static target when he sneaked up on him

> Absolute mongoloids who play as CT yet constantly rush and get annihilated and then wonder why we are losing 2-10

> Guys who rush through a smoke with the bomb, get killed and give a free round to the other team

Fuck this lol, anyone wanna team up ?

>>1175547

That kid has 13,000 hours played and he's only 17 while older players like ropz or niko have 12,000 hours played after years of professional play, he plays 15-16 hours a day and is the perfect faceit autist to come off the russian sperg assembly line. I think he's gonna make the current big guys look like bitches.
>>
>>1188849
I came from Valorant and top frag every game, not a europoor though
>>
>>1188849
nah they have 18-20k hours or so
>>
>>1188849
>Fuck this lol, anyone wanna team up ?
Sure
>>
>>1188632
This is amazing, how does placing stickers work? Do you get to set all 5 first before permanently placing them? How can you plan this out?
What sticker did you put at the end to make "S"?
>>
>>1189180
>any player ending in S first (at the end of the gun)
>Fer over it
>Kill over clutch
>Niko slightly touching kill
>GG over fer and niko

I used this website
https://csinspect.com/custom-stickers
>>
File: SS.png (2.07 MB, 1920x1080)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
>>1188632
Great minds think alike
>>
Just had a game with 30 EF. I'm the god of vertigo.
>>
>>1176278
Literally 95% of the fights I take are conscious, pre-planned, and copied from better players than me. I don't need flow states.
I know what util to throw when they hit my site. I know when, where, and how to peek. I know if I should go wide or tight, or do a tight-wide combo to make them spray the wind when I go for the kill.
You don't decide this on the fly with intuition. You need tried and tested protocols for everything, so you can dunk on teams whether they're shit or the second coming of Astralis.

I guarantee you that you were playing like a retard, even during that game. Go through it with a fine toothed comb, and you'll see all of the things you did right, accidentally. Now turn that into a method.
>>
Man I hate they just now dropped the sticker update.
I would've had the most edgiests and most epic crafts back in 2018-2020 but now I'm settled on all skins and won't do it all over again.
>>
>>1189249
What is the Ws?
>>
>>1140510
Trash game
Every match is filled with cheaters on both sides in premier after 18000
>>
>>1189371
Consider that I have a life
Better matchmaking that matches casuals with casuals and sweatlords with their kind is non negotiable
>>
>>1189371
I just make shit up and have my aim carry me, always holding off angles, I always try to be unpredictable. Especially on T side, unless we're really stomping and none of that matters.
I had 3 teammates feeding yesterday and I literally had to instruct them how to play, then we quickly won after a 6 round deficit.
Mainly consisted of them grabbing attention while I kill everyone
>>
>>1140510
Legit don't understand why they just updated over the top of GO. I was so pissed for months because it kind of looks like they saw how popular valorant was and added a lot of little things from that.
Mostly I was pissed they changed the way everything worked. Even sold all my expensive skins cuz I didn't think I'd be playing it anymore... but its just one of those games I keep crawling back too
>>
>>1189371
Never watched anyone play CS in my life.
I just play like a retard, win, and it makes players like you lose their shit (on both sides)
>>
>>1190439
yea if you have good aim and mechanics you can just play retarded and get away with it
>>
Every map is so bright it’s starting to really grate on me; at least the Cache rework teaser posted recently looks a little more subdued, hopefully Valve add it to the pool
>>
>>1190706
I fucked with some settings when CS2 first came out to make it slightly dimmer or something
>>
>>1188849

I queue solo exclusively and I'm 19800 rated. I might quit completely once I get past 20k
>>
>>1191412
Guessing you're not EU-based
>>
>>1191465

I'm Polish so I queue with far too many Poles, Russians and Ukrainians for my liking (I have had enjoyable, even great games with all 3 but it's not the norm). That said, at this rating there are other issues like 5 stacks of Nordics that play with one toggler. Or Turks, last game a guy got so mad by a cheater in my team he went full wallhack from round 2. He was 22k rated and was boosting 4 other Turks. Obviously, he's still not banned even though I spam reported him and his steam profile with match ID
>>
>>1189371
>plays a game only to win and not to have fun
you do you, bud
>>
>>1188849
You're not wrong.

Finally burst through my 15k wall and am now at 16k and climbing.

Meanwhile my stack buddies are all down at 12-13k.
At some point soon they are going to become a detriment, and I'll have to play solo to climb higher.

But playing solo means exactly what you've described, and I just don't see the point in trying.
>>
>play a non-premier comp with a friend
>average hours of CS on my team 200
>average hours of the enemy team 5k
>enemy team is a 5 stack
LITERALLY WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT!??!
WHAT INCENTIVE IS THERE EVEN TO TRY?

Funny thing is I couldn't get a kill, while my braindead team mates with default crosshairs can just crouch and tap fire and somehow get headshot after headshot.
At least I baited one of those retards to teamkill me in spawn.
>>
>>1192234
>next game
>3 r*ssoid subhumans on my team
>fair credit to two of them who are actually communicating and trying
>the last one is a complete subhuman
>you know, the type of Neanderthal that refuses to call, listen to reason, votekicks everyone he thinks isn't playing up to his standard, while playing like someone dropped as a toddler
>begins to actively block us on B side inferno (CT)
>drop him some mollies subtly in spawn and die in them when he throws won
>he stops doing anything at all, just going AFK
>other team mates refuse to kick him, we start to throw in protest
>enemy team starts talking smack, seemingly not realizing what we're trying to do when running out and dying to them
>ace them to prove a point
>they start talking real shit, trying to cope I guess
>still keep trying to throw, ask them to win please because at the end of the day I would still rather have a competent (but salty af) enemy team win than a team of subhuman r*ssoids
>enemy team proceed to choke 5v3 and we get a draw

the nuclear annihilation of that third world shithole cannot come soon enough
>>
>>1192249
>throws won
one*
>>
>>1192234
comp is fucking unbearable
apparently the highest rank achieved so far in comp is legendary eagle

valve is such a shit fucking dev, all the idiots who buy skins and give them money should kill themselves
>>
>>1192268
I don't get the comp rank dispersion.
I was too shit at FPS games when CS:GO launched to actually play competitive or pay any attention to rank, but was it just as difficult in the start to rank up?

I was global several times in GO but am apparently just GN1 in CS:2.
>>
>>1192270
I never bought CSGO until maybe a year or two after it came out, but I can't imagine it would have been as bad

CS2 has:
split gamemodes, with the idiots at valve prioritizing the e-sports wannabe mode premiere, then they made comp even worse by making it per-map rank, so that the player pool for ranks are massively reduced

i'm assuming valve thought that since so many people play the game, that both modes would have healthy matchmaking, they didn't realize they are shit at game development though so it didn't actually work.

at this point i just want them to bring back short matches, even if it splits the player base further, short matches are nowhere near as tedious.
>>
Maybe if you guys didn’t embrace matchmaking on such a scale we could have stuck with server browser and user owned servers
>>
>>1192280
the only players who deserve any blame are the dumb cunts who buy skins, everyone else is just getting fucked by valve
>>
>>1184747
>>1192280
Oh boy look everyone it’s shitters posturing to look cool when in reality they want to groom kids on their servers

Face it you are a minority esports won
>>
>>1184747
What I don't get is why no one has taken the surf concept and made a stand alone game for it?

There is a solid and fun game right there, and no one is interested?

I spent so many hours on that map, I could literally surf it backwards while raping people.

I was shit at tryhard surf though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxQ0x-AiJOY
>>
>>1192294
i'm pretty sure i've seen a standalone surf game before, don't remember the name
>>
>reinstalled today
>played like 4-5 matches
>get more and more annoyed by how bad the game is with each round
>uninstall again

it's more disappointing than anything, i wish there was a game like CS that was actually good, (valorant definitely isn't it)
>>
Played 3 games today and had tons of fun.
>>
File: 1509855542958.jpg (58 KB, 502x496)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>2k24
>still playing spray pattern shooters
>>
>>1192268
>apparently the highest rank achieved so far in comp is legendary eagle
No fucking way are you serious? I suppose that explains why comp games are so much harder than Premier
>>
>>1192514
you can check it out yourself on csstats dot gg leaderboards
>>
>trying to play csgo to get close with my dad who loved the original
>im such a fucking zoomer that the fact i cant slide, aim down sights on non-scope guns and whatnot is filtering me
im sorry bros.. im not strong enough
>>
>>1192596
You just don't like it. Plenty of zoomers have no problem getting into it.
If you really can't get into it, then just use AWP exclusively, and buy a cheap knife with a cool animation or something.
>>
>>1192596
buy p90, hold down w constantly, hold down m1 whenever you see someone
it's that easy
>>
>>1192615
>holding angle
>faggot about to rush/peek me with an SMG
>simply slide my crosshair 3 body widths away from the corner
>left click as soon as I process them
>guaranteed kill

Wow, it's that easy...
>>
>>1192596
smg swing super fast while retaining a decent amount of accuracy, i can even jumpshot with the mp9 and mac10
you can move and shoot with rifles if you stay crouched
the crosshair recoil actually replaced learning the spray patterns since im retarded.
you can try doing shitty bhops that will never work
>>
>>1192596
download Kovaaks, its like $2 on a grey key site. Im sure free shit like aimlabs is fine too.
I sucked dick at games like this for years but after focusing on improving my aim its like I became a god.
Learn how to counter strafe, and stop mid movement so you're always accurate. Its pretty easy to get the muscle memory down.
Aiming can carry you to the highest ranks while having the worst gamesense and no clue how to actually play
>>
>>1192750
it is if you can see him about to rush you through the wall
>>
>>1192986
Wide peeks accelerating from close corner are slow enough to handle without preparing for it. It's the full speed wide peeks that I have to prepare for, and they kept getting me before I started consciously pre-aiming super wide.
I also learned to hold about as wide when I'm on an off-angle. They will swing unbelievably far before they try to stop and shoot. A little closer when I think they'll try and sneak through.
>>
>>1192997
I've been playing CS for decades at this point, and it's only recently I've learned to adjust aim depending on how I predict they will peek
went from a mediocre awper to literally s1mple
>>
Okay, I'm halfway through selling my 240hz monitor that I bought for CS because literally

LITERALLY

half the games I play at ~20k in Premier are cheaters. I tried Faceit, it was hardly better
>>
>>1197475
sounds like a skill issue
protip: just because you're trash doesn't mean everyone you play against cheats
>>
I top frag every fucking game, Im not kidding, but cannot breach 10k because so many boosted fags and leavers infiltrate my games.
Its a fucking joke that individual performance has absolutely no bearing on your MMR.
>>
>>1197825
idk if they are going to do it again, but i let my rank disappear after avoiding premier and it went from 4 to 10k after placements. right now there are alot of dogshit 15k players so maybe they overshot alot of peoples mmr.
i 100% believe there is seperate rating because of being a consist top frag is obviously setting up 1 high mmr with 4 lowers against an averaged mmr team. faceit does this. it is so fucking dumb that they choose a metric that has nothing to do with being "rated" as a good or bad player.
>>
File: AVGNAss_.jpg (62 KB, 1080x608)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>pick up 2 kills
>die
>team loses round
>repeat 10,000 times
>>
>>1142613
true, allso if you hit a curb you sometimes fly straight up in the air, even though you wanted to jump forward
>>
>7 years ago
>make faceit
>link to steam
>play one(1) game
>forget it

>fast forward to now
>find out about all this when I make a new faceit
>bitch in customer support says steam links are permanent
>>
>>1199104
That sucks, but surely you can just recover the code to your email.

What I don't get is why there's no faceit mode that also has friendly fire enabled, which is the only reason I don't play that retarded bullshit
>>
they should bring back
>Season
>Cache
and take out
>Vertigo
>Inferno
that would fix the game
>>
>>1199415
cache is being remade and it's already been teased (and imo it looks far worse than the old cache)

they should remove anubis and ancient as well already, fucking awful maps
>>
>>1197825
Let it disappear and get it back, then the game takes it into account, but they obviously can't make you go up from losing games
I was 1k and got re-ranked at 10k, which is a fucking joke because I suck and consistently bottom frag, but if you are better you might end up where you belong
>>
File: 1679260819329706.jpg (44 KB, 680x373)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>In shitter ranks (8000) because I don't really know the mechanics or tactics
>team constantly picking to play fucking Mirage
It's impossible to win T-side on this narrow ass meat grinder map without coordinated smokes and flashes and shit why does everyone want to play it? Literally just lost 10 rounds T-side and then brought it back when it was our turn to defend.
>>
>>1200714
you're correct, it's the worst map in the game apart from Vertigo.
It's insane how it favors stacked and coordinated teams more than most other maps, and you basically need to know several smokes to push anywhere, and yet every retard picks it even when they don't have a team.
>>
>>1199351
>there's no faceit mode that also has friendly fire enabled
All the reasons for it don't really compare to the fact that it significantly changes gameplay.
>can rush team mollies
>can tank team grenades
>can carelessly double swing without height change
>can easily hold 180 crossfires

>all because "muh griefers"
Just ban them? Lmao.
>>
>>1200842
>>1200714
At shitter ranks all you have to do is silently contact, then rush. Even a team of five retards can follow that plan because it's so simple. Conversely the CTs on site aren't good enough to handle being constantly overwhelmed in numbers.

I do agree that both maps are util heavy once the CTs actually know how to hold. I fucking love Vertigo way more than Mirage for some reason, though. Clearing sites is way easier, I guess.
>>
>>1197487

On premier its basically proven at this point that on average 8 games out of 10 will have someone cheating or toggling when needed. Just because someone isn't aimbotting doesn't mean they're not walling or using a radar hack.

Even shit tier cheats go undetected and any monkey can get them. When you have fresh accounts with zero history playing like shit and then within moments they start playing like Zywoo you know something's wrong.

When someone knows where you are all the time, somehow is always lucky and gets kills shooting through smokes, rushes through smokes unbothered, you know something's wrong.

It's rampant because of the ease of access and general lack of repercussions. Even in the major qualifiers you have a fuck ton of teams that were nobodies suddenly making it to the top 50 HLTV by raping every single big team out there while the guys picked up local bans in their respective countries lans for cheating.
>>
>>1200714
I just sit in palace until I hear them rotate then pick up a couple kills. Its all about patience.
>>
>>1140587
You just keep remaking the same thread, and using the same first post, and only a brain dead retard would think its good. The first counter strike with a 20 player limit too
>>
>>1197475

So against my better judgement I decided to play 1-2 games of Premiers every day and finally hit 20k. To no surprise I had cheaters in almost every game, including two in the one that put me into 20k but ours was more blatant about cheating than enemy's (the enemy queued as 4 with the cheater, ours was with a friend which is why we didn't kick him).

"Our" cheater was literally seething when I called him out immediately and acted mentally ill for the rest of the game. Anyway, idk if there's a point to playing further. Gonna keep the monitor for a while but if I have an opportunity to sell it and get a 1440p one, I will

>inb4 Faceit

Faceit was even WORSE than premier, believe it or not
>>
>>1201614
i ran into a blatant cheater yesterday in fucking casual, in another match there was a guy who was very suspicious but i didn't spectate him long enough to make sure

wonder if there's been a big increase in cheaters in CS2, cause it feels like it (and GO already had plenty)
>>
>>1201740

There definitely was. People are openly speculating on Reddit that VAC was turned off for some reasons and looking at the state of the game, I'm inclined to believe them.

Keep in mind 20k is top 2% (not bragging, I'm pretty sure I only got so far because actual good people gave up on the game or went Faceit) but I only had one game that didn't have a cheater (on the enemy team - perhaps I had one on mine...)
>>
>>1201740
>>1201746
last week almost every game I've had in single map comp has had either suspicious or blatant cheaters.
My friends keep asking me to spectate them and I'll see a guy with a scout staring at the ground quickscoping everyone several rounds straight.
This is fucking absurd. Why do they not have an anti cheat, we're reaching early MW2 levels of cheaters.

But I don't just put this on valve, people who spend their free time playing with cheats in multiplayer games should be sterilized, and their parents brought in for questioning.
Somethin went wrong in their childhood development.
>>
>>1201603
theres a max player count of 20? wow thats really bad
>>
>want to play some chill single map competitive
>silver 4
>enemy team are 5 stacks who abuse high MMR util set ups every single round

WHY CAN'T ANYONE JUST PLAY THIS FOR FUN WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERY FUCKING MATCH HAVE 4k HOUR SWEATLORDS OR CHEATERS
>>
>>1201740
>i ran into a blatant cheater yesterday in fucking casual
you are new to counterstrike
>>
CS was never good.
>>
>>1201746
They didn't do shit just cheaters have undetectable shit look up what a DMA cheat is
playing online games now is just being fucking stupid even in co op shit where you just wanna unlock shit because there are subhumans who want to skip all the actual stuff they're meant to do
>>
Vertigo is good. It is unironically peak right now. It can be brawly, or slow and methodical. You can work mid/B solo and make a huge impact. It has a mix of inferno's tight lanes and dust2/mirage's vertical open spaces in all the right spots. When I play Vertigo I know I can make a difference, whether or not my team is 5 mic'd up util nerds.
>>
>>1202409
>audio is fucked because of the vertical setting
shit map, only retards like it
>>
>>1202409
Completely agree, duels mostly feel pure to me and you can play mind-games to break up CT or cause them to wrongly rotate easily. Hate breaching B though.
>>
Why is the sound in the game so bad? Siege figured this out like a decade ago. If someone plants the bomb on nuke its impossible to tell where its at unless you see it
>>
>>1202409
Kind of feels like go A simulator in tiers where it actually matters (IM+), B site is entirely easy to lock down. In a strange twist it feels like how Cobblestone felt where you put a lurk at B and depending on how the CTs play you either exec A or you get the kill B and have your teammates rotate over, except in Vertigo the rotates happen a bit more than twice as fast. Oh yeah and it has a mid that you can occasionally 5-man out of.
>>
>>1203787
cobblestone was a better map, sadly it required an IQ of above 85 to play, so instead we get vertigo
>>
>play a normal premier game of nuke until one person started to rage hack out of no where
>entire game turns into a hackvshack
>>
>>1203770
Bomb beeping sound is at a lower pitch when it's planted at B.
>>
>>1204600
not an excuse
>>
>play with stack again after a break
>get placed against a r*ssoid team where two are higher rank than us and three are several thousand elo lower
>high ranks get carried by low ranks
>only person not in their party is prefiring us constantly
>not in the party but somehow has them on his friends list
)))))
nuke that shithole
>>
So did they just remove
>trust factor
>VAC
>any kind of system that judges performance by number of hours
And expect people to keep playing this utter dogshit?

Maybe it could work, if shitholes like russia didn't exist.
Seriously, if you were to euthanized every single worthless russian today, the world would become an immeasurably better place.
>>
>>1140587
Update
The more i lay the game
The better i get at this game
The more i realize that people that i early considered cheaters due to insane headhots%, prefiring, etc were just good at the game.
I myself already started prefiring angles due to sound clues for example.
>>
>standing still pistol round
>shoot bomb planter in head
>shoot him another 4 times or so
>36 in 2
it's honestly impressive this game is so well known for its competitive SBMM shit when the game is absolutely fucking garbage
>>
>>1205936
weird how pros don't have this problem
I think you may be getting targeted - look into gangstalking
>>
>>1205990
>weird how pros don't have this problem
yes they do though, are you an idiot? there are tons of clips of shit like this happening to pros in CS2 (nevermind in CSGO as well)
>>
>>1206005
no there aren't
someone may have compromised your network and is uploading videos only you can see..please stay safe and start counting how many black SUVs you see in the course of a day
>>
>>1143607
holy fuck NO NEVER.

I used to play without prime, have fun in online casual lobbies. Get decent kills, sometimes be in top 3 on scoreboard.

>hmm maybe I should get prime and they I can collect gun wraps
>get prime
>now the game only puts me with other prime players
>get killed on sight
>can't even get a few kills
>everyone in lobby is ded serious. No more fun

inb4 get good. Well, I play in my free time which isn't much. I'm not looking to make a career out of this. I'd rather have fun in non-prime casual lobbies than be serious GAYMER.
>>
>>1140510
>>1143338
>>1147411
>>1148066
>>1150433
>>1206538
>>
>>1205075
You just have shit ears that can't tell the difference in sound pitch
>>
>>1206461
>I used to enjoy playing against blatant cheaters
how?

I had several smurf accounts back in CS GO, and every time I needed to level them up to get access to competitive matchmaking 7/10 lobbies were full of blatant hackers.
>>
>>1206557
and you have a reading comprehension problem, dumb faggot
>>
>>1206840
>Game already has the solution to your bomb problem
>goes for "you don't understand me"
You fucking dumbass nigger.
>>
>>1206891
Why do you defend objectively shitty design? The sound system in CS2 is fucking horrible, load up siege and compare
>>
It's so bad

It's been months and they still haven't fixed the floatiness and input lag. CSGO was much more crisp and snappier.

I only play this game because they give me a 25 cent case for playing an hour or so.
>>
>>1143607
yes
>>
>>1181223
people whining about not ranking just don't know how to win a game. no top, fragging won't always win you games, in fact i see many poeple top frag having a negative impact on the game.

yes 20% of the games are losses because your team is useless, you also get free wins when the enemy is shit. play to win rounds and you'll rank up
>>
>play with a team of 5 in premier for the first time
>never played anything but dust 2 like some autist
>learning the maps each by playing them
>rating of 5k
>struggling to play that well
>think for a while that 5k might actually be a good rating
>look it up
>it's shit
>we're shit
>we're all shit
my dudes, I thought I was good at the game, what happened?
>>
>>1213440
Just like with old ranks they didn't mean anything up until a higher bracket. Your opponents and team mates aren't going to be very consistent. Players are overall much better now.
>>
>>1212087
>t. S0mple
>>
>>1213440

Ratings dont mean anything until you're 15k +

Until then you'll run into teams of absolute retards, boosted fraudsters larping as pros and faceit 10 smurfs looking to unwind/test new strategies.

Then once you're 15k + half your opponents will be cheaters or they will at least be running a radar hack to have an edge against you.

Once you cross 10-12k rating you should consider playing faceit if you truly want to get better.
>>
>>1205157

They help their boys and their boys learn and get better in the process. Western euros/amerimutts should learn to play in teams and quit bitching about 5 stacks.

I literally solo queued until i ran into a group of kazakhs who happen to speak some decent english on top of russian and now we 5 stack together.

I played good solo but as a team things are even smoother and you stop losing games to absolute retards because your team mates are throwing.
>>
>>1202409

Vertigo boils down to who ever dominates ramp ends up winning the game.

If CT team is a bunch of retarded fucks then it's GG. On T side the only way to gain a real upper hand is to rush ramp and take it as quickly as possible otherwise you end up getting farmed everywhere else.
>>
https://youtu.be/ox1mBxrVulk?si=eF5KqgcKJ354FMsl
are these casual secrets that most people play with $10-$30 cheat software unless you go to faceit
>>
very good. idk how these guys are getting hackers in their lobbies
>>
>>1224420
low trust factor (spamming slurs and shit will get you put there) or genuine schizos that think anyone better than them is cheating and they are just hiding it really well
>>
>>1224420
i get hackers when i que with one or two friends new to the game (with prime).
its not always questionable ones, it has been blatant spinbotters and people hvhing
>>
>>1224656
>anyone better than them is cheating
It feels like it's this most of the time
>>
File: finals pickems.jpg (126 KB, 1060x509)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
My pickems. M i retard>
>>
File: awp.jpg (175 KB, 1636x755)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>1171184
Not really OC, you copied this guy. >>1171372
And so did I, but I changed the first 'G'.

I wanna do a 'nigger' or 'jew' one but I am scared :(
>>
>>1174500 This is the best one, followed by >>1189249
>>
File: csnak.jpg (28 KB, 854x352)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>1225054
i made this, but i dunno how to get a better gg without spending more than $4
>>
>>1225136
How much are konfig stickers or any other player that ends in a g? Sucks that Zews never got stickers for Berlin 2019, slandering Jews would be easy.
>>
>>1225155
texttostickers com
this is the site
>>
>>1225050
vitality wins anon the script is written
>>
File: edgyskins.png (1.45 MB, 1480x804)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>1225054
all of these made with both sites.
https://texttostickers com
https://csinspect com/custom-stickers
>>
VITALITY FTW
>>
>>1227304
you were right. but so was I to choose FaZe against the odds.
>>
man i cant be the only person thinking the duels in cs2 just visibly make no sense, donk runs into an angle frozen is holding and frozen's bullets go through his head before donk does the crouch of death and sprays his head off but then fucking karrigan holds an angle against donk and gets two seconds to take his head off. its still fun to watch but i feel increasingly disconnected from the outcomes when its just random shit happening
>>
What's the fastest way to farm levels?

I just want to get my free crate
>>
>UNBELIEVABLE SPRAY!
dude hes full blind and didnt move his crosshair
>>
>>1232423
only comp at this point, and don't go for premier its ass
>>
hello men i need female talent ass pics im feeling thank you
>>
rate
>>
File: 20240330180524_1.jpg (504 KB, 2560x1440)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
r8
>>
>>1235044
kino
>>1235095
ludo
>>
File: 152521512152.jpg (437 KB, 1440x1080)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
https://store.steampowered.com/sale/baptism_of_fire
What a shitty new operation
Good skins thou
>>
>>1140510
no matter how many bot threads valve makes it will still be CS GO but ruined. toxic players no longer have global mute. no killcam replay. no new maps in rotation instead they just ruin cs italy with random fucking hallways everywhere. 10 round AWP reduced to 5 rounds and M4a1 has 20 round mag for no reason. half the game you will spend wonderinf why the guy you saw and shot first in the head multiple times only did 95 damage as he 180s and instantly kills you with 1 hit. oh yeah and the game is simply full of cheaters almost as bad as TF2 its a crappy game with basically no new content and they just stripped out a bunch of CS GO’s features
sage this autosniping thread. we must return to the purity of CS 1.6
>>
>>1167602
Even this is fucked now, you can only report people for one reason after a recent update so it's either you report them for cheating or for griefing. Many griefing reports go a long way since they eventually give out cooldowns, but cheating reports seem to do fuck all.
>>
>>1232423
Arms race.
>>
>>1238091
do you a single post here talking about gameplay you absolute retard
>>
>>1232423
competitive
>>
Just updated to CS2, first time playing in about 3 or 4 years. Find out one of my old skins is now worth ~$1300.
What is the most reputable skins trading sites for me to cash out?
>>
>>1241441
you gonna give me a cut if I tell you? no? then fuck off
>>
>>1241441
I used skinport when I was selling a knife I had and it was easy enough
>>
>boot up CS2 after watching major and remembering I used to like CS:GO
>play a gun game, get to the SMGs
>get kicked because it says I'm not connected to steam??
>queue of competitive
>team wins the last round of CT loses every other one; I was mid frag
Yup, never touching this piece of shit again.
How is the matchmaking that fucking bad?
>>
>>1243425
mathcels realized they were being exploited and have left the games industry in mass so now something as seemingly simple as "make the range of actual ranks cover the entire possible range" is beyond the reach of a billion dollar gaming company and the highest rank in game right now is still around gn4 with the entire player base smooshed into the bottom handful of ranks from csgo
>>
File: 20240407195807_1.jpg (526 KB, 1920x1080)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
echo "1" | blink sv_cheats 1
enables it in normal servers, probably works on faceit
>>
>>1245196
let me get right on that
>>
>>1245196
>>1246250
Has to be fixed by now
right?
>>
>>1207735
It's not shit though,
>>
>>1140510
call me a zoomer, but having to watch everyone play for minutes at a time because I died at the round's start doesn't sound like the experience I'd want when playing vidya
>>
>>1252949
yeah ranked matchmaking turns a lot of people into complete pussies so you want to take gunfights and play the game and they somehow just want to walk around and default every single round in fucking gold nova matchmaking, some people rarely even manage to leave spawn its like its a fucking hangout simulator for them or something.
>>
File: steel.png (102 KB, 346x402)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>playing Faceit
>just open because team will just stop playing for a year or two only to start again
>have two other players on my team, they're brothers and have been playing with them for a decade
>have these two other guys that roster hop and are taking this super seriously
>have played 3 matches so far
>the only one we have lost was the only one where we didn't as a team decide to throw knife round
This season so far has been so fucking funny. I bought an autosniper on our first map on Inferno and wallbanged the enemy's apartment's player. How's everyone else's season going so far?
>>
>>1255795
wtf are you talking about? shut up blogposting faggot
>>
>>1256214
fuck autosnipers
>>
>>1256214
I just wanted to talk about the recent ESEA season. You don't... you don't play pugs only, do you?
>>
>>1256528
I feel bad that you took this fags bait this is the actual thread >>1256434
>>
>>1140510
After trying out Quake and Unreal (having thousands of hours in CS beforehand) I've come to realize that Counter-Strike is probably the most overrated/overhyped FPS to ever exist. I don't think it's bad, but the way in which people sing its praises with dogmatic slogans really just highlights how much of an elitist, gated pond these people are in. They think they're the only "skill based' or "competitive" shooter out there and that they're the purest form of that (completely ignorant how some of their selling points might not even be attractive or exist only to generate buzz for tournaments).

In reality it's somewhat of a Potemkin FPS. People who play it always trash on games like Call of Duty for being newbie casual games or whatever completely ignorant of the fact their game literally falls into the same boat or that it doesn't actually have as much depth, variety, or fun as they thought. There's also the reality distortion field generated by the Ponzi scheme that are the paid texture swaps.

Furthermore, CS2 as far as releases go has been way overdue and even then it clearly still is a public beta on par with Overwatch 2 (also on a somewhat outdated engine), but it's okay when the game is missing 60% of its content because Valve is the one developing it. The game going free to play (much like with TF2) also has opened the floodgates to cheaters, a problem the competition does not have. And even then, I'd still argue that TF2 is a much more fun and better designed game than CS ever was with similar staying power.
>>
>>1257072
I agree that cs is hugely overrated and has too much randomness and downtime to really be the game people pretend it is. But imagine a cod baby who comes from having 20 assault rifles that all do the same thing, predator missiles and noobtubes that can kill you with no counter play, heartbeat sensors that give you free info on every enemy. Suddenly they are in a game where every weapon has a role, a ton more situations are beatable with better reactions/counter play and every piece of info is valuable and must be savored. Its not surprising that they go on to think its the messiah of fps.
>>
File: 1713299375654466.jpg (285 KB, 932x1248)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>1257072
I mean sure but meh, Quake and UT have also been overrated to hell and back back when CS was new. I never enjoyed duelling. CA, was fine and CTF is either a neverending stalemate or one team getting utterly shat on, no in between.

And in general, Quake just feels like such an easy game where you can lose the tempo and never catch up because you can't really contest for Quad Red or Mega so you have to just run around and keep doing chip damage from the distance. Not to mention that some cunts would then go full pussy shit and run everywhere just to cling to that lead.

TF2 though, sorry. It's by FAR the most overrated FPS ever created.
>>
>>1257072
I never played Quake or Unreal, how did you recently get into it? Did you only play the single player campaign? Were you able to find multiplayer games?
>>
File: Become ungovernable.jpg (18 KB, 300x400)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
CS:GO:
Competitive
Wingman
Premier
Casual
Danger Zone
Flying Scoutsman
Demolition
Arms Race
3 Death Match modes
Retakes
Community Maps
Operations

CS2:
Competitive
Wingman
Premier
Casual
Arms Race
1 Death Match mode

There was NOTHING WRONG with CS:GO. THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT IT AS IT WAS
>>
>>1257072
bro likes hearing the sound of his own voice

>>1258148
it was perfect, havent touched cs2 in months
>>
>>1258148
And nobody played anything outside of competitive. At least in cs2 you can find lobbies for every gamemode
>>
>>1258157
>And nobody played anything outside of competitive.
show me you never played CS without telling me
>>
>>1257072
Faggot
>>
File: fade.png (818 KB, 1024x768)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
Let's see paul allens inventory
>>
>>1260614
nigga is faded
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/me4rc5.mp4 holy fuck its unironically fun im so glad they killed cs go for this
>>
>>1261187
so many layers of kino, imagine showing this to a thread full of hyped csgo players 3 years ago
>>
File: file.png (184 KB, 689x313)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>1258169
Yeah sure, never touched it
>>
>>1261187
Premier is a hackerfest too

I think I need to stop playing competitive fps games now. All of it is compromised.
>>
>>1258148
The movement and wallbanging of CSGO (and CS2) is still dogshit compared to 1.6.
>>
>just hopped on and lost 600mr for losing a game
wtf
>>
Putting aside the content comparison, Cs2 will simply never live up to Global Offensive circa. 2015 due to the inherent nature of the changes being made. It may get close one day but we’ll never re-live the glory days of hopping on a community server which you and a few others frequent and having fun within the distinct source:tm: environments.
>>
>>1267198
csgo was the game that killed that shit, zoomie
>>
>>1267203
csgo is where things started to go in the slightly wrong direction & where the groundwork was laid for what came later, but up until 2015 there was a period of time where Global Offensive still facilitated cs/css-like experiences in a more up-to-date game that hasn’t yet lost its distinct aesthetic value. I would honestly say that this ‘golden-age’ topped what came before it for the short time it lasted.
>>
File: Wyatt Earp Checked.jpg (259 KB, 1294x982)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>1267144 (checked)
This is why I stopped playing
I top frag every fucking game and lose 500 points and only win 100 even after win streaks.
I climbed from 4k to 13k but now its fucking impossible with these point ratios.
Im done
>>
>>1268456
the point movements have momentum. So if you lose 4 games in a row it will go -100/+100, -200/+100, -300/+100, -400/+100. But then if you win a game it will go back to -200/+100, and if you win again it will go to -100/+200, and so on.
>>
>>1268553
this used to be true but not anymore. If I lose a single match after a 3 win streak it will put me back at losing 400 after that match
>>
>>1143154
Looks clean, but why is your skin looking at me like that?
>>
File: funniestshitever.jpg (92 KB, 960x810)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>1260614
Idk if this is a hot take, but I don't like how the fade skins look at all. Especially on knives, barring a few select exceptions, vanillas look the cleanest by far. Call me broke and seething idc, but fade gives me the same vibes as a crayon coloring of a child, when it just paints random every day items in six colors for no reason

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.