[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720472860249731.png (1.18 MB, 1873x1282)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
GLB 9th Anniversary Part 2.
JP Tanabata Part 2.
Ganbare Son Gohan! Omae ga nanbā wan da!
>>
File: 120924451.jpg (96 KB, 736x1065)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
.. .----. -- / -... .- -.-. -.- / - --- / -.. . ... - .-. --- -.-- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .- ... ... -.-.--
>>
post burst mode teams pls
>>
File: 1720848599978.png (359 KB, 640x640)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
Reminder EZAreas are shit
>>
File: 1654182118427.gif (1.86 MB, 498x281)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
LR KID BUU NEVER EVER! HAHAHAHAHA!
>>
When is Beast dropping? 27th?
>>
>>1521980
>stackers and tanks
>choose every option except minus ki, rotation locks, and choose the lowest damage boost and don't select all of the additional damage boosts
>???
>profit

I used
Y8 buu duo leads
teq ultimate gohan
teq transforming future trunks
broly cheelai and lemo
orange piccolo
phy godku
>>
File: 1693126654701314.jpg (378 KB, 1080x1016)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
>but but but the GLOBAL players!
Why GlobalGODs make him seethe so much?
>>
>>1522000
beast and gammas dropped 17 days after broly and gogeta on jp - which means the morning of the 26th or 27th is most likely. could realistically be as early as thursday or as late as sunday with how global operates though
>>
>>1521999
next year for sure with lr gotenks
>>
>>1522004
>Y8 buu duo leads
What?
>>
Is Beasthan banner going to have the same 3 summons then free, then 2 more summons and the 6th is a guaranteed featured card like the current banners?
>>
>>1522015
lr phy super saiyan 3 goku & super saiyan 2 vegeta from the 8th anniversary as leader and friend leader for the team
>>
Z heroes category will save us.
>>
>>1522016
we don't know until the news/banner drops.
>>
Finally pulled Gogeta. Wew man. Fuck. Now I want a dupe. 55% is never enough.
>>
>>1521980
I got 6390 with this. I forgot about gokus black passive so he didn’t really do anything, he didn’t get hit for much either though. Orange piccolo or LR Gobros would probably be better
For the conditions I just selected everything to the max points total except attack which I set to the lowest and I didn’t select the 10 point attack bonuses, the rotation locking or the damage on ki orbs.
Took 36 turns to get through as I didn’t realise it was 4 stages
>>
File: 1721486606722140.jpg (417 KB, 955x1200)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
Reposting, this is important info.
> There is a legal feud going between Shueisha and the Capsule Corporation, over the use of Dragon Ball ip.
> If Capsule wins, we might actually get manga characters in Dokkan!

Also, seems like this legal battle is also the reason why we still don't have a new manga chapter.
Fuck Shueisha
>>
Without manga characters Dokkan will EOS sooner rather than later. But manga characters suck fucking dick and I don't care about Moro at all.
>>
>>1522028
Dragon Ball is dead without Toriyama.
>>
>>1522036
Eh, I believe in Toyotaro. Toriyama spent years coaching him, it's fine.
>>
>SNOREro
>FAGnolah
>Ass
>BLACKED Frieza
Huh?
>>
Shouldn't they announce a Dokkan Now for Beast release? They're going to release the banners next week at this rate...
>>
>>1522031
I like Moro's power disable gimmick and his designs up until he becomes Cell 2.0
Stacking UI with other SS forms is also neat enough to go with.
Everything else sucks though, The story arcs are very underwhelming, the designs are cringe and there's Heroes levels of form bloat
>>
Moro was less cool than fucking Babidi
Granolah and Gas becoming the strongest through the Dragon Balls was shit.
Frieza should've stayed dead.
>>
>>1522050
Oh, and they already wasted nuBroly's character making just another ally saiyan. But that was also in the SH movie so I can't blame the manga for that one really
>>
>>1521980
STR LR Goku/SS4 Vegeta lead
PHY LR SS2/SS3 Vegeta/Goku
STR LR Bulma
PHY LR Broly Trio
SEZA PHY Goku Black
PHY SSG Goku

Took like 15 turns, easy 6200 for the full clear.
>>
>>1522028
i hope capsule wins, the prequel chapters of super hero was fun
>>
>>1522028
Huh I kinda thought that toryiamas family would’ve had the rights to dragon ball and shueisha would’ve just had to ask them or buy the rights of dragonball from them unless toryiama hadn’t already done so. It is a bit strange that someone who just works for shueisha has any sort of right or stake in dragonball beyond toriyamas death to me and even more strange that a company like Bandai really cares about the whims of one man.
I mean I would like to see dragon ball handled respectfully but having a devout like this dude might ultimately be a negative and could just leave it really stagnant and creatively bankrupt
>>
>>1522039
Well I certainly fucking don't. All Toyotaco's ideas are awful derivatives of former villains. He's far too enamored with the Turles approach to a DBZ villain. i.e. someone who is loosely connected to the Saiyans enough to benefit from their genetic positives but also pull from another/greater source. It's unbelievably fucking boring. Zamasu was just Goku's Body + bullshit extra that didn't matter. Moro is quite literally just Perfect Cell 2.0 and with Granolah is swings right the fuck back to
>loose connection to Saiyan power structure/level, this time through literally fucking wishing for it
I can't stand it. He's quick to utilize whatever positives the Saiyan lineage possesses but then defaults to "Yeah, but this OTHER ADDITIONAL power source makes me unique!" And it doesn't. Gas had relevancy with Bardock for no good reason, he wasn't funny, and his fight was more like Toyopaco being inspired by Dr. Strange than anything organic. Why the fuck is Goku dodging train constructs in the middle of fucking space? It looks so stupid and out of place.

I honestly understand why they're dragging their feet with doing anything with Moro. It ends on an unpleasant note, he turns into a giant fuck that tries to absorb the planet because for reasons and he--and this the worst--he talks shit about Vegeta's Big Bang Attack.
>I's just a ball of chi. What a grandiose name for such a basic technique!
Yeah, no. You don't do that. Everyone and their mom knows that characters in Dragonball will fire beams, blasts or balls from the palms of their hands with VERY little visual distinction aside from like a technique name. Hell, every fucking villain busting out the Kamehameha past Frieza honestly gets under my fucking skin as well.
>>
>>1522051
They could have done something interesting with the Granolah arch, and it was Toyotaros first solo arc, and what did he decide to do with it?

Create a new set of dragon balls that were used not once, but twice, to turn random jobbers into character stronger than Goku or Vegeta simply by wishing.
He also decided to throw in there that Goku and Radditz had divine protection that was only cancelled out because they died fighting each other.
And then, to cap it all off, fucking Frieza shows up and is like 'lmao check this out' and breaks out a new form that 1 shots both fully powered up MUI and MUE Goku/Vegeta who were quite literally just healed to full health and power and ki reserves.
Fuck the Granolah arc. Moro arc was okay until he turned into Cell 2.0 though.

Incredibly fucking awful arc when you look back on it.
>>
File: 123324222.jpg (17 KB, 530x318)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>nerver touched Omega and Zamasu red zones
>beat all the missions like a breeze
I will never get the sensation of those stages being hard.
>>
>>1522061
I still don't like how at the end of the Granolah fight we have Goku in his new form but Vegeta is scrambling around trying to contribute in fucking Base as opposed to Ego. Just makes Vegeta look so fucking shit by comparison.
>>
>>1522062
only use units that were out at the time like a real man
>>1522060
>>1522061
>>1522063
dragonball has mostly been reduced to incestuous call backs and HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE without character development or nuance. it's still fun for me because i like to see aliens punch and kick each other and shoot laser beams but Toriyama was ready to be done with it 20+ years ago. everything from BoG onward is just having goofy fun with the IP
>>
>>1522061
Moro arc was shaping up to be something worth reading. I really enjoyed the idea of the Old Supreme Kai, Uub, Galactic Patrol and Magic as a fighting form being expanded upon.
All Moro does with his "infinite and grand" magic is shoot flames that came from the ground. Nothing cool.
>>
File: 1705565307748695.png (53 KB, 384x380)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>1522064
>only use units that were out at the time like a real man
Cope and seethe.
>>
>>1522067
>I will never get the sensation of those stages being hard.
You made it sound like you wanted to be challenged. Idrc if you want to cake walk old content and feel good about it. gratz tho
>>
>>1522059
Shueisha is the publisher of Dragon Ball Super manga, so they owned the rights to it even when Toriyama was still alive, which is fucked up.
Similarly, Toei owns the Dragon Ball animes and movies, and Bandai Namco owns Dragon Ball videogames and toys. Or something like that?
So it's a splintered franchise that's currently suffering because one of the splinters, Shueisha, is being a bitch and doesn't want to cooperate.
>>
>>1522072
Toriyama worked for Shueisha as a mangaka so obviously Shueisha will own the rights to DB. It's messed up but that's just how it works with any of them.
>>
>>1522072
Shueisha is the highest level owner of the Dragonball IP. They own it in it's entirety at the top level. They license the anime and animated assets/rights to Toei - and license out those same rights to Bamco for games.
The licensing in place is for animated concepts and assets - and it excludes manga exclusive content or otherwise unlicensed portions.
Shueisha has a hate boner for dragonball and seemingly would love to mismanage it into the ground for reasons unknown so they are gatekeeping the manga properties and clutching onto the IP.
Toriyama and his estate technically don't have any claim to the property or rights other than payouts and stuff
>>
File: 1693236213589152.jpg (707 KB, 2000x1824)
707 KB
707 KB JPG
ez
>>
>>1522007
this dumbass won't have any boogieman to complain about after the sync. he'll go after literal whom twitter users again
>>
>pull an lr
>feed it in
>revert the ssr back to its LR state
>pull the same lr again
>win a single, again
>>
>>1522078
>Saibamen
You didn't beat it.
>>
>>1522064
>dragonball has mostly been reduced to incestuous call backs
This. Once you already come to the realization that Toriyama was repeating himself as early as the Android saga.
>>
I don't have a single Entrusted Will leader. What the fuck man
>>
>>1522089
it only has 2 leaders
one of them sucks (agl transforming trunks)
the other is not on global yet (teq ui Goku)
>>
>>1522076
God, I hope CapsuleCorp/Iyoku wins. He seems to actually be a fan of Toriyama, and is the reason why Sandland got so much content lately
>>
How do you guys approach team building?
Especially for restricted missions.
>>
>>1522094
2 whises final stage
>>
File: 1720438799911074.png (205 KB, 404x564)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>1522095
>>
File: 1709108544581985.gif (472 KB, 220x220)
472 KB
472 KB GIF
>>1522097
fuck self imposed autism
>>
>>1522094
Right now it's
>Can the Majin Power team beat this event and this mission?
>If yes, I do it
>If no, I don't do it
That simple. I don't give a fuck about random 5 stones here and there that require a full team of characters that I'm not going to bother summoning on, so I'll get to them whenever I can, which is usually a year or so later after new units have come out that completely trivialise it.
>>
>>1522094
fill the team with as many tanky units as possible and pray
>>
>>1522094
Fill the team with any Gogetas/Vegitos I have and lose
>keep getting fucked and oneshot in EZAs
>>
8th anniversary is so fucking gay dude.
>>
>>1522109
what about it
>>
>>1522110
I was going at it with a team of Represenatives from Universe 7. My TEQ Goku/Frieza loves eating 200-800k supers.
>>
File: fish.png (697 KB, 518x1060)
697 KB
697 KB PNG
>Nice damage reduction weakling
>Would be a shame if I disabled it.
>>
>>1522118
He disables his own DR, you idiot
>>
>>1522118
He disables his own DR and raises his attack by 200% when he's hit by 5 SAs.
>>
>>1522028
how exactly does leaving shueisha to make his own company give him the rights to anything dragonball? Is it not all under shueisha's contracts? I don't get it
>>
>>1522031
>Fellow animearyans, we must let manganiggers into dokkan battle, or our video game will not survive
Hmm... deja vu...
>>
File: 1697780835727735.jpg (200 KB, 1024x1024)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>1522207
STOP NOTICING THINGS, YOU WILL GLADLY ACCEPT AND SUMMON FOR ZE MANGA SLOP AND YOU VILL BE HAPPY, MANGA CONTENT WILL BE OUR GREATEST STRENGTH!
>>
File: file.png (730 KB, 406x785)
730 KB
730 KB PNG
>got a 100k/year work today
>beast likely drops this friday
time to be financially irresponsible
>>
>>1522216
how much is 100k pesos in real money
>>
>>1522216
I kneel 1,816,275.50 mxn bro....
>>
>>1522221
>>1522224
its euros actually lmao (civil engineer)
>>
>>1522226
I, a disgusting burger mutt, PROSTRATE 108,512.80 usd Euro KING....
>>
>>1522216
Buy me the dragon stone pass my bro
>>
File: 1680570559264554.png (164 KB, 590x469)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>1522216
EVERYBODY THIS ANON IS BUYING BEAST FOR THE WHOLE GENERAL!
/DOKKAN/ IS SAVED!
>>
>>1522216
>only make $60,500K a year not including overtime
god it's so over for me bros, I'm never getting Beast
>>
I just realized the super attack details change when they're maxed level.... I've built tons of units wrong...
>>
>>1522260
SA14 and 24, I think, but yeah.
>>
in my lane
not making a 10x of any figure posted
no education
skipping meals
>>
>>1522262
>>
File: 1691620352455304.png (1.58 MB, 1280x720)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>1522254
Year 8 was insane because you had like 4 earth shattering meta units that would have been the best relatively in any other year.
>7th anni units alone bring a new age of powercreep never before seen
>Vegeta/Trunks come out as tank gods, you can't fucking die
>Piccolo Naranja, arguably the most meta impacting unit in dokkan history.
What a ridiculous year. Year 9 was tame in comparison, and year 10 feels similar so far.
>>
midccolo orange
God goku still carrying
>>
>>1522216
>>1522226
what degree do you have?

>>1522236
you too, whats your degree? (if you have one that is)
>>
>>1522264
2023 was so lame that piccolo stayed on top the entire year. 2024 creep is massive, but balanced by ezas keeping up with the content, and units being so strong that the friend can carry.
>>
>>1522280
Where the fuck is Beast? I want to summon..ahhh quickly Kotochan...fast hands...big mouth...summon....
>>
>>1522280
The EZAs are a super strong point. in year 9, it's as you said, piccolo just stayed on top and was better than any EZA.
Year 10 is letting old units stay barely relevant, but we'll run out of shit to EZA eventually with how they keep pumping more and more per celebration to keep up with powercreep.
>>
I'm still mad about Super Vegeta getting EZA'd early and being pretty shit.
>>
>>1522285
close to bardock's eza, and the same problem of a 2023 tier condition on their defensive mechanic
>>
>>1522284
That's why they started doing sezas.
>>
>>1522278
civil engineering
>>
>>1522295
that honestly sounds pretty kino, especially if I can find a WFH job in that field

I might have to look into this.
>>
>>1522278
>degree
I failed/dropped out of a Psychology degree, I do metrology as a job technically though and got training in 6sigma which boosts my pay rate/puts me above other candidates if I were to apply anywhere else.
>>
>>1522299
nice dubs

>I failed/dropped out of a Psychology degree
Well no wonder you dropped out, that's a worthless major isn't it?

>I do metrology as a job technically though and got training in 6sigma which boosts my pay rate/puts me above other candidates if I were to apply anywhere else.
Well, sounds okay enough, but do you consider going back to school or doing anything else to find something higher paying?
>>
>>1522295
I'm also a CE. With beast, we feast!
>>
>>1522309
>Well no wonder you dropped out, that's a worthless major isn't it?
sure is but what I was interested in was enough to keep me going until I realized that most university degrees are just debt farms unless you have connections
>Well, sounds okay enough, but do you consider going back to school or doing anything else to find something higher paying?
$60.5K/year is fine by me, I get crazy good benefits, free training/work related courses which'll just boost my normal hourly rate the more I take, and actually enjoy the day-to-day work as, if you're slightly on spectrum which I, and most people in here probably are it's fucking easy and fulfilling to work to do and get paid for it
>>
Autistically disabled NEET.
Get a decently sized pension.
Eating pretty well.
Never spent money on free games.
No job, no responsibility.
Can just sit on my ass all day every day and play games... but don't, because Executive Dysfunction is a fucking bitch.
But have been playing Dokkan for 5 years now, because I tricked my brain by just playing Dokkan while I watch youtube, it's just a side activity.
>>
>>1522298
as a field civil engineer you tend to do next to nothing most of the time except when someone higher up requires you to do some reports or some shit like that
if you are an structural civil engineer you will make ridiculous money but it requires quite a bit of work and you also have a lot of responsabilities, if you are in management it also can get kinda annoying dealing with a lot of project

thats why i am mostly a low level engineer, it gets pay well enough and i mostly just make sure people under me follow the blueprints and dont do anything stupid
>>
>>1522316
>>1522323
>>1522313
>>1522318
EVERYONE! LETS ALL WORK TOWARDS A BRIGHT FUTURE, FOR US ALL!

WE CAN DO THIS!
>>
THEY FUCKING BETTER TEASE BEAST AND THE GAMMAS DOKKAN EVENTS TOMORROW
>>
Jiren is trash
>>
File: 1719365350479803.gif (2.41 MB, 512x512)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB GIF
>>1522216
>get fired a week later
>>
>>1522368
LR gammas don't get their own dokkan event, they just use medals from TUR Gammas and also phy ultimate Gohan and teq Piccolo
>>
>>1522060
I don't know if the SH prequel was Toyotaro's idea, however for me the school arc and seeing new designs gave me much more excitement and joy than the Moro and Granola arc.
It was like watching the beginning of Buu's arc meeting Gohan's teammates.
In any case I just want more of Feyra and Goten.
Everything else that genuinely happens is no longer exciting to me.
Maybe an arc from universe 6 (I want more of Hit and Cauifla)
It's more refreshing to see DB characters doing mundane and simple things than fighting.
>>
didn't read
skipped that part
>>
>truth says TEQ SHITren is mid
It's over...
>>
>>1522420
Fat fuck that doesnt know how to play the game misjudged TEQ CHADren? Nothing new I fear...
>>
>>1522402
>It was like watching the beginning of Buu's arc meeting Gohan's teammates.
And then they do nothing with it. I don't know, man. As much as I like the idea of the Dragonball World being fleshed out and showing more detail I honestly fucking hate the way SH did it. Those chapters were utterly boring. Long exposition dumps to/from Krillin about what's going on in the world on top of the most ANEMIC fucking fighting scenes that's every been committed to paper. It honestly feels like Toyotaro does the bare minimum because he knows the anime studio will have to be the ones to do all the heavy lifting to make the combat, which is the bread and butter of DBZ, shine through. Seriously go back and watch Trunks and Goten have their "fights". Also the general...tone, man. I'll just say it isn't for me. Trunks and Goten are teenagers running around in the ugliest cosplay calling themselves some of the stupidest most uncool names I've seen. And they're supposed to be an homage to the Great Saiyaman or some shit? It's dumb. Cool if it puts a smile on Toriyama's face but the execution leaves so fucking much to be desired that I can't be assed to look at much of the positives. The entire thing comes off as a tremendous waste of time to me. Toriyama can''t make a compelling teenage superhero. I could forgive it all if the action was there but it just fucking isn't. Way too static and by-the-numbers. Everything from the panelling to...everything. Absolutely everything. I hate Toyotaro's fights so fucking much man.
>>
>>1522216
Congrats

>>1522236
Dude I'm 30 next year and have never had a job.
Got a pilot's license a few years back and haven't even landed an interview
>>
Is it weird that I'm more excited for the gammas than beast?
>>
File: 1705891396764088.png (139 KB, 552x599)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
bested the god events all in one try with the universe 7 40milion DMG per turn at least team
what now?
>>
why are people talking about that fossil event? did they add new stages or something?
>>
>>1522457
>did they add new stages
correct
>>
>BEAST in the news
So he's basically confirmed for Friday
>>
Do you guys finish your rotations or drop immediately once you got the main card you summoned for?
>>
>>1522464
I stop if I need nothing else on the banner
>>
FINALLY
>>
>>1522464
I dropped Broly banner after getting him, I did 3 multies on Gogeta but decided to not try to chase him and save for beast instead
>>
>beast in the news
>not the gammas
HOLY KEKAROOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1522464
i finished these because of the gssr
>>
>>1522469
because Gammas don't have their own dokkan event
they use medals from the TUR gammas, Gohan and Piccolo
>>
>>1522464
Finished them off. The banners aren't good for chasing dupes on.
>>
>ssj2 esbr
it's so over
>>
>>1522472
It's because they know no one gives a shit.
>>
>>1522464
i finished them both off and actually got a dupe of gogeta when i finished his. normally it might not be worth it but guaranteed featured is a really good deal
>>
File: 1708396531376445.png (1.39 MB, 1866x1788)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiEI5IlrKiA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTg4AxBT3U
>>
>SSJ3 Super Battle Road
Fucking finally done with that horse shit.
>>
>>1522485
>Gamma 2's scream
Kino
>>
behold! the fruits of my labor
>>
>Legendary Power has O N E lead
Good Lord why do they keep doing this?
>>
>>1522497
the link skill?
>>
BEAST BEAST BEAST
>>
>>1522496
Based Pilaf gang enjoyer.
I was ecstatic when I saw them as a F2P LR.
>>
>>1522464
I stopped on Broly. Could do another 2 for gfssr but that's almost 100 stones for a 50% chance at either a dupe or 3 extra red coins since half the banner units are rainbow
>>
>go to re-do mission
>never remembers the last Friend I had
Yeah I'm not happy to see you neither Z-Battle. Give me my fucking tokens.
>>
>set aside enough for three rotations for Broly
>90% new Int Golden Freeza and a few dupes for shit I didn't have rainbowed but no LR Broly
>>
Reminder to get your 130 bottles of Mountain Dew for 4 free single pulls and 4? Kais!
>>
>>1522535
>Mountain Dew
Pan drinks only the healthiest of Mineral Water available (the minerals are microplastics from the bottle)
>>
>>1522537
Pan drinks Master Roshi minerals.
>>
Remember that time in the super anime roshi raped yamchas cat before the tournament of power
>>
File: 1705588741162812.png (1.75 MB, 1080x1480)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
This is cute.
>>
>>1522485
Gohan sounds like a cringe 13 year old trying to be hardcore in the dub. Gamma's death scream is fucking amazing though.
>>
how many dupes of Beast are you going for, anon? You are summoning right? You're not skipping and waiting like a cuck while everyone else is having fun surely
>>
>>1522561
probably not going to go for dupes, maybe I will try to go for the gammas if I get beast
>>
If I could have a team of Super Saiyan 3 Goku's I'm pretty sure that's all I would run.
>>
>>1522553
I don't get it
>>
>>1522566
those Vegetas are from his speech in the majin buu saga about how goku is number one and the number one place is Goku from majin buu saga
>>
>>1522464
Depends on how far I would be into the rotation. I did a full rotation on Gogeta and got him on the first multi of the second rotation. Didn't bother finishing the rest of the rotation since I got Gogeta so early.
>>
>>1522567
At the opening of Goku going SSJ3 against Kid Buu he fires what looks like a Kamehameha that blows the fucker completely apart. Kid Buu reforms and then the two titans continue going at it. SSJ3 Goku can casually shit out all of SSJ2's Vegeta's maximum output and keep fighting. Hell at the end of the fight he rips another Kamehameha into Kid Buu and blows him to smithereens again before he tanks a bunch of ki blasts, tries to power up but ends up falling over unconscious. Of course Vegeta has to give props to Goku. He was utterly outclassed at SSJ2.
>>
File: 1420870153602.jpg (46 KB, 941x699)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>Dokkan Ulimate Thrilling Battle Stage 1
>Jiren knocking around my U6 team like they're dummies
>Kale & Caulifla is hitting this dude for like double digit damage constantly
>mfw taking 100-200k slaps from Jiren
>panic
>STR Kefla dodges certain fucking death
>TEQ Caulifla & Kale duo floating but all that relevant since Jiren is INT
>round 2
>TEQ Caulifla dodges everything
>STR Kale tacks on
>AGL Kale finishes the fight
Pfftft. Now let's check out these mission prereqs--
>must use 6 Saiyan Saga units
FUCK!
>>
File: ew.png (653 KB, 426x568)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
Every Beast Banner pull until you like it.
>>
>>1522582
I did it with a friend Gohan and Piccolo, he revived and nuked him on the next turn
>>
>>1522457
The what?
>>
>>1522598
he's talking about the gods of destruction event from years ago, it got new stages on JP
>>
>>1522589
I truly despise Android 18's sense of style and how fucking lazy Toriyama became it comes to female outfits and variety. Aside from her debut outfit there's really nothing she's ever put on that made me go
>Fuck yeah it's 18!
>>
>>1522609
don't worry she really is shit tier
>>
>>1522553
> Lotad
Oh hey, that's the guy who that team advice for WT, with Future Gohan
>>
>>1522609
the short hair really doesn't look good on her, i hate that change
>>
All these account suspension news and I keep wondering what they get banned for.
>>
File: firefox_ycdJPzgXPe.png (859 KB, 814x874)
859 KB
859 KB PNG
dick punch incoming
>>
File: firefox_tmhcs1KIF9.png (895 KB, 812x782)
895 KB
895 KB PNG
>>1522628
>>1522628
Ooof, right in the BWAK
>>
File: WOK.png (744 KB, 912x545)
744 KB
744 KB PNG
>>1522632
Really taking a beating
>>
>>1522612
And her personality is honestly quite trash. Toriyama took a single aspect of her and then never really tried to showcase anything beyond that. In the anime she comes across as someone who honestly liked Krillin for his integrity and honesty. She's a loyal homemaker wife and mother and seems fully content with that role provided Krillin is working since you can't really raise a child let alone tend to your family in the home of another man. Especially one who makes it apparent that he can't cut his off his attraction to beautiful women. He's already groped her once and she pummeled him for it. But anyway aside from all that the only other aspect I get from 18 is how mercenary she is.
>MONEY MONEY MONEY PAY ME MONEY!!
As an Android she passively gets stronger over time while doing virtually nothing [which really, truly, is honestly one of the most stupidest things in Dragonball] to keep herself or her power level up. I mean I like that she lets Krillin be the man because there's literally nothing he can do that she couldn't do 10x as fast and efficient...but she's only motivated to action through financial compensation and ever since extoritng Mr. Satan once it's like her one fucking signature.
>Oh, we're all going to be killed if he lose the Tournament of Power? Pay me.
>Oh, we're all going to be killed if we don't coordinate to stop Moro? Pay me. Also let me shit talk Vegeta while he's the only person on the face of the planet actually harming Moro during his fight.

18 has a great design. Everything about her being a sadistic bastard twin and ruining shit with 17 words. Her being a wife and mom and thinking Krillin is legitimately canonically cool is nice. Everything else leaves so much to be desired. If she was actually insecure about other women finding Krillin attractive that was played straight as opposed to a shit gag with Ribrianne then that'd be....something, I guess.
>>
Cell Max is ugly. Second form Cell is already the ugliest transformation but making it into a screaming mindless kaiju blind with rage and an obnoxious Christmas Color scheme does not make for an interesting villain at all. Big goofy looking bitch. Cell Max? More like Cell Lacks.
>>
>>1522641
he's basically just "what if bio Broly but it was Cell instead of Broly"
>>
>>1522641
>Second form Cell is already the ugliest transformation
Toriyama liked it so he got the last laugh.
>>
File: beast.png (1.23 MB, 1080x596)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
POST YOUR STONE COUNT FOR PART 2
>>
File: 1593742968620.png (579 KB, 671x451)
579 KB
579 KB PNG
>>1522653
>>
File: 1699775543589582.gif (3.36 MB, 412x310)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB GIF
>>1522653
>>
File: 1719872937012113.gif (1.38 MB, 326x244)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB GIF
>>1522653
>>
File: 1586864035185.jpg (370 KB, 1128x1080)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>go back to main menu
>Pettan Battle end notification top right corner of my screen
>sigh that because I have to tap a few buttons and then do it again in like 6 hours time
>>
>>1522685
The fact that they got rid of Chain Battle before Pettan Battle is astonishing.
>>
>>1522653
>>
>>1522686
Chain Battle quickly turned into
>Oh, why should I provide a great team for these fucking assholes when no one is doing it FOR ME???
I liked having old units be relevant toward a more significant bonus/score but the people playing the game would/could actively fuck up your enjoyment of that mode. Pettan, though? I just go through and use it to try to get more zeni, man. What would they even place Pettan with to make it better?
>>
>>1522686
Chain Battle is fundamentally worse. The fact that your success was based on your FRIEND'S units and not your own was ridiculous. It was anti-fun. Pettan is just some tertiary mode where your units don't play any role, and the rewards aren't worth getting upset over.
>>
>>1522674
what happened to that cat?
>>
>>1522653
300+
And there are still some anniversary missions I haven't done
>>
>>1522697
Medical complications derived from "No Beast in Box Syndrome."
Sad
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>1522653
>>
>>1522653
You mean my stones for the Gammas? About 1k
>>
>>1522653
>>
>>1522653
3k but I want to end anni with at least 2.5k, I have a feeling WWC is gonna be crazy this year
>>
>>1522721
They're included in part 2 retard.
>>
>>1522732
I was mostly joking over the fact that I'm more interested in the Gammas than beast you fucking retard.
>>
>>1522737
>post asks about stone count for part 2, no mention of beast other than a meme picture
oH YoU mEAn THE gAmMaS?!
>>
Most disrespected characters by Dokkan?
My main vote is for Trunks. The vast majority of his solo characters are mid or unremarkable at best - and even if they are pretty good they typically fall of very fast. The only real exceptions I can think of are teq transforming soh trunks and vegeta and trunks which barely counts because it's a duo unit
>>
>>1522737
why would anyone be fucking interested in the gammas? they weren't even good in their own movie nevermind how useless they are in dokkan
>>
>>1522653
+ approx 170 farmable stones atm
>>
>>1522653
2254. been playing since pre-first anni so I have very little in the way of farmable stones right now but I do have the most recent 2 boss rushes I've been hanging on to if needed
>>
>>1522653
1500 so far for UI Goku. Fuck part 2
>>
>>1522757
Because I like the characters. Am I not allowed to pull for shit I like?
>>
>>1522653
>>
>>1522653
3.3K I am getting The Gammas AND Beast
>>
>>1522756
Raditz. Maybe Uub but that's to be expected really.
>>
>>1522756
kid buu, even his SEZA was still trash in terms of being a viable slot
>>
>>1522794
The saddest thing about Kid Buu is that when his LR finally does drop, no one will even care. He'll just be another shitty yellow coiner in a random month that'll be forgot in a week.
>>
>>1522756
Sayian saga vegeta. Terrible linkset on top of typically a very off meta character whose only one very off meta teams
>>
>>1522757
I kind of want them to start building my Ginyu a competent team
>>
File: 1702882069185074.jpg (1.82 MB, 2098x2976)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB JPG
>>1522757
I like their voice actors and designs. Personalitywise they're just copies of Super Goku and Vegeta.
>>
>>1522822
>seconth anniversary
>>
>>1522828
Japanese aren't known for their good english.
>>
https://youtu.be/RdqH0Z00o2Q?t=240
Beastbros...
>>
>WWC is GT
>TUR int Gogeta eza's
>Heroes will have more great ape + eza's
>Year 7 GT will EZA in a few months
>Lb SS4 vegito works on great ape team as well

Monkey domination soon bros.
>>
>>1522850
Monkey domination until 10th anni's Z domination
>>
>>1522859
I'm betting we get a Carnival Standalone SS4 Gogeta for 10th or WWC.
>>
>>1522865
this is what I want

wwc GT
DFE ss3 kid goku - stanby ss great ape vs Carnival baby
DFE syn - omega vs canival base vegeta - ss4 vegeta

10 anniversary fusion vs potara
DFE super vegito vs DFE super gogeta
Carnival ss3 gotenks vs Carnival kefla
>>
>>1522872
forgot to add that the great ape has a ss4 goku finish attack
>>
>>1522879
Most likely gonna be what you said for WWC since SSJ3 GT goku has some code adjustments.
>>
>>1522850
I hope so. Easy skip.
>>
WWDC
part 1
carnival cui
dfe nail

part 2
dfe transforming zarbon
carnival bulma krillin and gohan
>>
DATA DOWNLOAD TONIGHT
>>
>>1522609
Toriyama gave up on Dragon Ball years ago. He only came back to keep the franchise from Gaijin hands after they made Evolution.
This is why many characters just wear a tracksuit.
>>
>>1522485
gamma 2's is so good
>>
>>1522653
should have about 1500 by then hopefully enough to do 5 rounds or more
>>
BEAST TOMORROW
>>
>>1522962
I hope so, but most likely Friday or Monday
>>
>>1522909
THIS + 24 hours
>>
>>1522962
27 hours 52 minutes and 30 seconds
>>
>>1522771
not when they're as shitty as the gammas are.
grow up.
>>
>>1522771
>>1522968
you can only summon for le heckin epic super saiyans and fusions, chud. know your place
>>
>>1522968
> grow up.
You're playing a game where you have to pop bubbles to see animations of buff anime jpegs punching each other.
Nobody cares about age or maturity here.
>>
>>1522691
>>1522692
really fascinating that they removed chain battle. they must have realized it was a shit and unfun mode that only whales with their faggy friends could have an easy time with.

the ost was amazing though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-gY6MV23IU&pp=ygUQY2hhaW4gYmF0dGxlIG9zdA%3D%3D
>>
>>1522968
kill yourself
>>
Friends. I realized I had some old crypto in my coinbase account. Sold it and now I'm ready to fund the BEAST!
>>
>>1522757
Them, Piccolo and Pan are the best parts of a movie ruined by Cell Saga pandering.
>>
If you retards are gonna spend on dokkan, at least use a stone vendor, can save so much money that way

Buying stones at full price is brain dead
>>
File: 20240608_183505.jpg (3.56 MB, 2491x2821)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB JPG
You guys do have DBS cards right?
>>
>>1523030
No because DB tcg are cheap cashgrabs.
>>
>>1523030
>dbs
no
>>
>>1523030
I have a mint condition Charizard somewhere
>>
>>1523016
I don't want to lose my account
>>
File: GNH7U8_bcAA-s3h.jpg (500 KB, 1536x2048)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
>>1523030
Oh- Oops.
>>
so are we getting sync info in part 3 or never lol
>>
>>1523030
i have old z ones at my parents house
>>
>>1523016
All you need to buy are the Capsules.
>>
is the next wt gonna have pilaf too? i just need 1 copy for the gold slot...
>>
>>1523066
he's still the most recent WT LR even on JP so yes, the few next WTs will have him and then a new LR will get added
>>
>>1523066
I think we should have 2 - 3 more pilaf WTs
>>
File: Future.jpg (1.24 MB, 1439x1085)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
Worth coining LR TEQ Zamasu
>>
>>1523080
Not for that shit team.
>>
>>1523080
Do you like the character and like running the team and have surplus of coins? Sure.
Do you actually need him and is he a top tier unit at this point in time? No
If the domain update allows domains to overlap he will certainly go up the ranks in value but right now I don't think he's essential and you'd probably be safer saving coins to grab beast or someone more necessary if you don't pull them
>>
>>1522756
>Trunks
They keep trying so hard with him. They'll get him right eventually. I like the Trunks/Vegeta duo but only have the new PHY Trunks at 55%. Friends' Trunks have saved me but MINE? Wew lad. I'm happy to have a meta unit to run in Vegeta's Family and another unit to bolster my Future Saga team without having to run Mai but shit man. Before Beast my clear cut answer would be Gohan.
>>
>>1523030
The card game means less than nothing to me. But in all honesty? The card battle game in Kakarot was immensely fun when you weren't fighting against metafags. I wish they would've adapted that into it's own independent virtual TCG.
>>
File: jobnks.png (1.81 MB, 848x1130)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
>>1523080
No. You'll pull him 10 times on anni and WWC banners.

>>1523117
Soon.
>>
>>1523124
Gib Entrusted Will lead PLEASE.
>>
File: SOOM.png (364 KB, 431x490)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
TEST YOUR BEAST LUCK
https://jpn.dokkan.wiki/summons/1443/simulate/1/3/0/0
>>
>>1523128
>waste your seed
My luck keeps accumulating
>>
>>1523117
Trunks just gets cucked by goofy restrictions and coin flips all the time. They can never just make him good
>new banner trunks
hard locked to time travelers
>super trunks
high chance to guard, reliant on cell saga allies
>sword of hope trunks
"great chance to be a super attack"
>teq transforming trunks
raises defense for only 3 turns in base
>agl trunks
transforms on like turn 6, super saiyan is worse than base, cucked by red zone jump
>>
File: 1.png (269 KB, 866x441)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>1523128
No, I don't want to waste my luck
>try one on Jiren's banner instead
Fuck
>>
>>1523128
>try teq UI banner
>Zeno first pull
Fuck...
>>
best red stone units?
im missing a lot
>>
>>1523157
seza units like goku black phy or teq gotenks ssj3
goku god teq if you dont have him, hes pretty good tank for movie bosses or pure saiyans
if you have these guys already i would wait until the last day to see if they release a new seza, the og gogeta str is 100% having his seza for the 10th anni
>>
>>1523128
>https://jpn.dokkan.wiki/summons/1443/simulate/1/3/0/0
this summon simulator is pretty well made.

anyways, took me 15 pulls to pull beast. L or W?
>>
>>1523080
he'll be back on the wwc and 10th anni banners. don't bother
>>
>>1523212
if he has the new discount step ups like part 1 then that's like a little over 2 rounds with gssr so really good
>>
not really a dub guy anymore but gamma 2's VA really cooked with the active skill. pure kino
>>
File: 1.jpg (592 KB, 1230x922)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
>>1523030
>DBS cards
Stopped buying those after a while.
The GOAT cards are the old japanese ones.
>>
>>1523257
the art look kinda shit desu
>>
>>1523259
There's hundreds of collections.
And there's alot of unique art on those.
>>
DROP THE DATA DOWNLOAD OMATSU I NEED TO PLAN MY SLEEP SCHEDULE
>>
I don't see myself doing ss2 sbr itemless
>>
>>1523128
>already got every other LR in 3 multis that isnt Gohan
Yeah sounds about right
>>
File: soon.png (1.28 MB, 1200x1486)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
2300 stones ready for beast
tickets for the gammas
and the rest save for wwc
>>
I feel doing a multi even though I already have Broly and Gogeta. Heads or tails?
>>
File: 1720478947802346.jpg (792 KB, 1344x756)
792 KB
792 KB JPG
When does the BEAST banner drop?
>>
>>1523278
I dunno, tomorrow probably
>>
>>1523278
pansex
>>
>>1523259
thats art from the manga idiot

and if you think the manga art looks bad, you should kill yourself
>>
DATA DOWNLOAD IN 5
>>
>>1523278
>>1523286
I heard you a pedophile nigga

I heard you like little boys and girls nigga
>>
DATA DOWNLOAD TIME BOYS
>>
>666 mb dl
aiieeeee beast
>>
>666 MB
NUMBER OF THE BEAST
>>
BEAST SOON
>>
LET'S FUCKING GO
>>
HE IS HERE
>>
File: file.png (792 KB, 1280x800)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
ITS HAPPENING
>>
File: Capture.png (731 KB, 1494x581)
731 KB
731 KB PNG
>24+ hours for Beast
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>midnight for my timezone
neat, im gonna go to bed crying or with beast no inbetween
>>
show banner
>>
File: bonner.png (326 KB, 1309x459)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>>1523312
It's the same
>>
File: Fvx5fTlWwAAvdEC.jfif.jpg (1.24 MB, 2232x3158)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
Repeat after me:
"BEAST!"
>>
>>1523313
not that dogshit banner, show the only one worth rolling on, the gamma banner.
>>
File: file.png (52 KB, 852x650)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
NO STEP UP FORMAT
I REPEAT NO STEP UP FORMAT

ITS FUCKING OVER
>>
File: IMG_2160.png (287 KB, 1290x2796)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
Part 2 doesn’t have the banner format. It’s 3 with 1 free like JP
>>
File: gams.png (381 KB, 1306x484)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>1523315
I mean... nothing here competes with U6 ezas
>>
>>1523315
You're retarded, beast's banner is 20x better than the gammas banner
>>
>>1523318
>>1523317
>>1523307
>>1523306
jesus christ you two take it easy
>>
>>1523319
>U6
Y6*
>>
>>1523317
>>1523318
bruh
>>
>got my broly and gogeta on the guaranteed feature step
>no step up format for beast and gammas
It’s so over for me bros
>>
>>1523307
>>1523306
>another week for the year 6 ezas
AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE
>>
Dont have future Goku and Vegeta
55 GT spiritbomb
besides that I dont need more dupes
Need way more units from Gama fug
>>
>>1523307
18 is so beautiful bros...
>>
>>1523313
>need*****
>eh
>55%
>100%
>100%
>69%
>100%
>100%
>89%
>100% (my dumbass bought 2 dupes back in the day)

>>1523319
>need****
>69%
>79%
>100%
>90%
>100%
>100%
>100%
>100%

So over, logic dictate I skip hard... but I'm not a smart person.
>>
Are we getting the bonus tickets though?
>>
>beast banner doesn't have the super step up
Told you Omatsu was only baiting you to summoning on the worst aging anniversary units of all time so you'd miss out on the real prize.
>>
f2p here
still have a bit of stones to farm
one gogeta rotation? I dont like the step up format is gone
>>
File: file.png (2.07 MB, 1055x764)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
>>1523333
nothing on the data download so far so chances are basically zero
>>
>>1523333
Doesn’t seem like it. Not called out on the banner text.
>>1523336
Beasts banner is better than gogeta by a decent margin even without the step ups but summon for what you want
>>
>>1523313
>Have everyone rainbowed except for Beast, 18 and 18's husband and the shitter blues
Painful
>>
How many Super Mineral Waters do I need for all the Super Hero Skill Orbs?
>>
File: file.png (268 KB, 566x439)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
before someone posts it, these are almost certainly PAID tickets so dont get your hopes up
>>
>doing SEZA that i've been slacking with
>no one ever evades and i get oneshot
Epic
>>
>one of the 3 last banners before the sync
>get fucked
lol
>>
File: 1694321187226.png (122 KB, 350x276)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
OMATSU LET ME SUMMON BEAST NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
If they're gonna double fuck the discount then I'll just get beast and ssbe on tanabata.
>>
>>1523343
at least you global fags even get these paid tickets

jp niggers didn't get this
>>
>>1523313
straight garbage minus 6th anni ezas and beast
>>1523319
gammas, gohan, bulma, the rest suck
>>
>>1523317
>>1523318
And when I thought I wasn't summoning for the Gammas, now I'm definitely not lol
>>
File: file.png (189 KB, 413x209)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>1523343
Just to make sure people arent as stupid as the average redditor, these were the part 1 tickets

THEY ARE PAID TICKETS
>>
Gotta say, in terms of big celebrations, Global’s 9th anniversary is very easily the most embarrassing one. Every issue with it was caused by their incompetence.
>>
Heads up you will need 626 mineral waters to buy all the good stuff from the shop, 921 to clear it out.
>>
Uh fellas why does beast banner say 3 summons and gamma says 2?
>>
>>1523367
whoops, they give 30 stones in part 3 instead of 20 so add an extra 30 bottles
>>
File: 1694552713778882.png (362 KB, 602x339)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>retards beg for sync
>get exactly what they want, no discounts, no tickets
>wtf this is horrible
Wow, oh wow, who could have forseen this?
>>
>They knew no one would summon for Underwhelmingly and Skipgeta
>Which is why they came up with the step up shit, just to entice some retards to summon on crappy banners
LMAO! 9th Anniversary keeps delivering blunder after blunder! Truly a fucking wetfart of a celebration, a last fuck you to Global
>>
>>1523376
This would've been fine if we didn't have to wait 6 months
>>
>>1523379
We'll see what people say in 6 months.
I already see mongrels saying
>I think they should keep the discount format for anniversary going forward
As if Japan gets discounts.
>>
WE ARE DOKKAN
>>
>>1523369
they know no one is summoning for the gammas
>>
>>1523376
just not having to wait 6 months for the best units on the game is good enough trade off for me

>but m-muh foresight
you are retarded if you can guess what is worth summoning on
>but b-beast came in part 2 no one was expecting it!
we knew his kit before part 1 3+1 ended for jp and this is usually the same for every celebration, so maybe just dont blow everything in part 1 unless its some game breaking shit like beast
>>
We are dokkan moment.
>>
File: 1721874279723.jpg (64 KB, 828x876)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
9th A-Anniversary is great guys! I p-promise good things are coming!!!
>>
File: file.png (55 KB, 852x650)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>1523369
it says 3 in spanish
>>
>>1523392
>spics have to do more summons
jajaja
>>
File: 1719383504542.jpg (115 KB, 738x1341)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
SkipGODS were right once more
Basedbata>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>Blunderversary
>>
>>1523393
se acabo...
>>
>>1523377
>just to entice some retards to summon on crappy banners
like you?
>>
Gringoes are busy sucking Netanyahus cock...
>>
>>1523377
Skiplords won, 9th anniversary trannies are crying in the corner rn
>>
>>1523388
I thought about answering this, talking stone economy and how le hype has been a shit argument pushed to make the user experience worse, but surely you've had this talk before, and you just don't give a shit. Enjoy your shittier game, I suppose.
>>
>>1523404
my user experience will be improved by not having to wait 6 months for content, ezas and friend units even if i don't summon (i will)
>>
>>1523404
i play both versions and the enjoyment is exponentially greater on jp

penny pinching stones doesnt make the game more fun or the user experience better
>>
>>1523404
Forget about him, sync trannies are retarded hype mongers, nothing more, they're trying to make Dokkan even more scummy
>>
>>1523354
>wow an extra 30 stone sale pack
>be grateful peasants
kek nah. it's a scummy gacha. they could literally price multis the same as a trading card pack and probably make the exact same excessive money.
>>
>>1523404
>>1523415
Fucking kill yourself anti-sync dorks

As another anon said, penny pinching stones and being a retard who only summons twice a year doesn't make the game more fun. The games being synced is objectively better and healthier and will generate more hype. You two dork ass losers can sit in your corner being contrarians while literally everyone else will be happy about the sync
>>
when are the banners?
>>
>>1523418
>hype
>le hype
>hype hype hype
>don't worry about the ability to get stuff
>get hype for this animation of a moment that happened before half this retard thread was even alive
You all baffle me.
>>
>>1523415
>I don't summon and play the game for hype, I play for, uh.......
>>
I wouldn't mind the sync because then I could skip quicker
like bitch I waited near 3 months for the anti hype of bitchditz and other mid cards, if they dropped then and there I would be less disappointed

less summoning anyway
>>
>>1523404
the samefagging that dude did on your post is hilarious lmao
>>
>>1523418
>MUH HYPE LE HYPE, DON'T ARGUE, DON'T THINK! JUST CONSOOOM!
Pathetic and extremely retarded, sync fucktards have fried brains.
>>
>>1523429
>I don't play the game for hype, I play for (synonym of hype)
>>
File: file.png (101 KB, 1561x858)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>anyone that disagrees with me is samefagging
>>
File: 1716945169863986.png (365 KB, 755x969)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
Pshh, I'm not excited for characters, content and gameplay. I'm excited to wait 6 months for discounts on the slot machine. I am enlightened.
>>
>>1523429
why do you play the game?
>>
>>1523424
Again, retarded argument coming from a fillerversary shill retarded hypemonger. There's no point of being excited about anything in this game after 10 years, they're cicling through the sagas over and over again, regurgitating the same bullshit over and over again so why bother being excited about X unit at launch other than their fucking kit that will get powercrept anyways down the line.
The sync is taking almost everything that makes this game one of the most F2P friendly gachas and turning it into a quick cashgrab.
>>
>>1523440
>I'm not excited for anything in the game except waiting months to get a couple more rolls in the gacha
Most jaded soommonbrained shit I've ever heard. Anti-sync autists, everyone.
>>
>>1523440
Imagine giving up the tickets, the foresight, the fact that we don't have to deal with shitty Anni powercreep right out of the gate because we have the post anni EZA's to deal with it.
Sync is just a worse deal for everyone, period, now we're at Bamco's mercy in terms of kikery, no more planning.
>>
>>1523439
NTA, I'm the one who started the chain earlier, but it's mostly just become a social thing. A lot of my friends enjoy dragonball, and it's a casual way to be reminded of the cooler part of the series.
There's far better games, and if I didn't have real people who played the game, I would have left this shitshow long ago.
The gameplay is shit.
There is no original content.
The gacha is one of the worst in modern games.
I like DB, though, and unlike apparently half the thread, I can hold off to see the little animation they traced from 1996 on my own phone 4 months later, while still being able to look at it online for free.
>>
>>1523418
>you will have less chances to summon what you want
>and you WILL be happy
Retard.
Any arguments about only pulling twice a year apply even more under a sync because if you don't know what's around the corner you have to save in case.
Retards like yourself who cannot see larger pictures should do the world a favor and stop subjecting us to your fried dopamine low iq by never posting online ever again.
>>
>>1523445
>because we have the post anni EZA's to deal with it
JP had the anni ezas to deal with it, months before you had 2024 teams or even got the content.
>>
>>1523443
Who's everyone? Are they in the room with us right now? Don't even think for a moment that the majority of the people ITT are siding with a pathetic cumguzzler hypemonger synctranny like you, you fucking clown.
>I LOVE BEING FUCKED OVER BY BIG CORPO DICK! SERVE ME THAT HYPESHIT ON A PLATE AND I'LL HAVE IT CLEAN IN NO TIME
That's how you hypemonger fucks look like, so fucking deranged.
>>
>>1523450
Post Anni teams are far more capable to deal with the content than Anni teams, including the EZA's you retard
>>
>>1523448
JP gets two chances to summon units before global gets them at all.
Why would you not summon for what you want?
>>
>have everything besides Beast and Krillin+18 rainbowed
>don't give a shit about the shitty jobber form anyway
Easy skip
>>
File: 1721342431015410.jpg (1.85 MB, 2201x2427)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
WQHWENRSR THE NBANNER?
>>
File: file.png (251 KB, 520x436)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>1523446
maybe just play something else, sparking zero is right around the corner, coming here to fight with other people that do enjoy the game seems insane to me
>>
>>1523446
if you are soo content with watching it on your phone for free just delete the game then
>>
>>1523453
>itemless phase 1 PBSS clear, with nothing from part 2 or 3
>>1521187
Kek. You're delusional. JP was shitting on buu zone effortlessly.
>>
>>1523453
super heroes, the anni team, is still better than anything that came out this year
>>
File: 1708302091097765.png (509 KB, 500x500)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>1523460
That's actually my plan after this anni, gonna dump what I have left searching for my golden gooose who has dodged me for 2 years, then finish up anni and call it a day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOBGH3h_w2U
>>
>>1523452
>seething buzzword salad
Looks like I hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>1523458
I'm mostly just enjoying the comeuppance of telling people it would go to shit, then watching them be surprised when it does go to shit.
>>
>>1523423
>>1523429
>>1523440
>>1523445
>>1523453
>>1523448
>>1523468

>look at me im so enlightened because I think waiting 6 months to have more rolls on a slot machine casino makes me smarter
You retards are fucking brain dead. Your brains are fried. Your IQ is in the negatives. You are autistic, retarded failures. Your whore mothers should've swallowed you. You faggots don't deserve to live. Kill yourselves and stop stealing precious oxygen you miserable, ugly worthless idiots.
>>
>>1523463
Nope, USS>>>Super Heroes and Majin Power>>>Super Bosses, Super Class MBS isn't far behind either
>>1523468
No point in arguing with these hype trannies any longer
>>
>>1523468
You just outed yourself for being a no-life loser where the highlight of your worthless miserable life is seething about the synced schedule of a mobile gacha game on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

Absolutely pathetic. Kill yourself so no one here has the misfortune of reading your brain dead low IQ posts ever again.
>>
>>1523479
>majin power in the same realm as SH
Schizo hours
>>
>>1523479
>mentally retarded anti-sync autist has to resort to samefagging to make himself look less pathetic
pottery.
>>
>>1523466
Uhmmm then what is this you disingenous sync tranny?
>>1523476
>>1523482
Hypemonger cumguzzler throwing a hissy fit because he's being called out on his dopamine adiction and his fried brain, weak willed pussycat with no future.
>>
File: 1698353187373125.png (842 KB, 1360x680)
842 KB
842 KB PNG
>>1523482
Honest question, have you ever read your posts out loud to yourself? Try it some time. You might realize you're fucking retarded.
But yes, I do enjoy retards (read: you) being blown out for being retarded. It's cathartic, a pretty common human reaction.
>>
>>1523479
Majin power can barely damage goku and frieza, i rather not get in the argument but one team is a whole order of magnitude above the other and its not mbs
>>
>>1523483
I said Majin Power>>>>Super Bosses you disingenous fucktard
>>1523484
You were saying? Synctrannies are so fucking funny and deranged.
>>
>most retarded posts came from a majon glazer
no cap
>>
File: image.png (293 KB, 680x656)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>1523485
>>1523486
Look at this ass-blasted, seething cum guzzling, ugly, fat retarded anti sync autist throwing a mental breakdown because people are calling him out for the retard he is

I bet my post hit extremely close to him, didn't it? You ARE a worthless loser retard where the highlight of your miserable life is seething about the synced schedule of a mobile gacha on 4chan.

I once again strongly implore your fat ass to kill yourself. No one would care if you died right now. Just do it, so you can spare people the misfortune of reading your retarded brain-dead low IQ posts.
>>
File: 1703518431683222.png (13 KB, 758x73)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>10% DR, up to 40, now becomes this.
Good lord. Only downside of this unit is he only guards if he's the one who revived, but fuck, do you even need that in current content?
>>
>>1523485
Some anon with less patience for you than me.
>disingenous sync tranny Hypemonger cumguzzler throwing a hissy fit because he's being called out on his dopamine adiction and his fried brain, weak willed pussycat with no future
and more positively fuming buzzwords from you.
Sorry, I guess you don't get to wait 6 months for a couple more summons on things you don't care about. Guess you should quit.
>>
>>1523494
>mentally retarded ass blasted, seething anti-sync tranny used inspect element to hide the fact that he's been samefagging

LOL!
>>
>>1523501
Oh, wait, it's just that the guard activtaes if his skill is triggered period. Nice.
Poor Mui isn't even bad, but that 23% chance of whiffing can be catastrophic.
>>
File: 1715289701842312.gif (880 KB, 500x272)
880 KB
880 KB GIF
What are the consequences of just skipping Beast entirely?
I am at 1k stones so there is a big chance I can get him, but the banner format change left a sour taste in my mouth, I kinda just want to finish my Broly rotation to see if I get another dupe, give up on Gogeta and never touch any banner until Worldwide arrives, I have 1k coins, approaching 1.5k already, so I can buy whoever I want with ease, is even a single rotation worth it?
Rainbowed Evo Blue, the Phy Blue Duo and UI Goku, so I don't need anyone in his banner besides him btw
>>
>>1523508
>I have 1k coins
Well, that's your answer. Wait to coin him on tanabata, which is effectively still guaranteed before anni.
>>
>>1523508
a very strong str unit
>>
File: 20240716_195422.jpg (1.16 MB, 1080x1768)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>1523498
>EVERYONE DISAGREEING WITH ME IS THE SAME FUCKING SCHIZO
Take your meds, almost no one wants a fucking sync for Global because we know that we're getting fucked without the foresight and the goodies, unironically bending the knee for le hype machine and trusting Omatsu to not fuck you over in the process (considering his track records of fuck ups) is beyond retarded, truly cumguzzling behavior, you're making gargles with Omatsu's seed while begging for more you fucking dopamine junkie.
>>1523490
Majin Power won't get you killed unlike Midly
>>1523506
>Inspect element
>On phone
>In fucking Readchan of all things
Nice try, you're still a retarded schizo thinking that everyone disagreeing with your retarded hypemonger takes is just one guy.
>>
File: 1721443777328428.png (389 KB, 512x512)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>1523508
You might have to use an item to clear some missions for a while. Gamebreaking I know, you're basically bricked.
>>
Bully the anti-sync trannies into submission. Keep bullying them until they shut the fuck up and fuck off and/or are too afraid to spout their shitty takes ever again

These dork losers think they're enlightened because apparently waiting 6 months to have more rolls on a slot machine casino is "better" for the game.

I'm certain these faggots don't even like dokkan, they're just here to falseflag and shitpost.
>>
File: 1707475918044780.png (614 KB, 829x421)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
Dokkan bros... Friend Summon is coming back!
>>
File: 1483316781151.png (38 KB, 499x338)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>1523511
>it was this schizo all along
Lmao. Pretending you're not a dopamine addict when you:
Spend thousands of dollars on the game
Rolled on the banners despite months of screeching, even bought Gogeta tickets
Screaming this hard because you'll get a few less summons per year on things you're not excited for >>1523440

> almost no one wants a fucking sync for Global
Nuclear schizophrenia
>>
File: 1587099955117.jpg (120 KB, 800x800)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
This is the last chance to repent and become a skipCHAD. You had a very small reason to summon on the power crept part 1 units due to the GFSSR meme. But Gohan won't have it, and he'll come back in 5 months on an infinitely better banner on the 10 year anni, which global will get 7 months earlier for the first and only time ever. Unless you're new and have nothing on Gohan's banner rainbowed, you need to skip. Use your stones to get UI Goku, Cell Max, Toppo or Jiren instead, who you will need more than Gohan's due to them buffing weaker teams. You have been warned.
>>
I'm glad me and my brother summoned on part 1
We both got Gogeta and Broly
He still has 1000 left for beast, and I hope he gets him
But I might just save for Cell max
>>
>>1523367
900? I only farmed like 300… guess i know where to dump my stamina
>>
>>1523511
>The anti-sync brain dead retard is also the datruth dick sucker, the retard who's been crying about skipping the anni, and the anti broly retard
>The anti-sync brain dead retard is also using inspect element to hide the fact that he's been samefagging to make himself look less pathetic

Also, stop strawmanning me you dumb fat fucking retard. I don't give a fuck about the "hype" factor, it's just a simple fact that the games being synced would be better for the game.

YOU'RE the dopamine junkie, your entire argument is that you want global to be 6 months behind so you can pinch stones and have more rolls when the banner comes to global 6 months later. You stupid autistic cum guzzling faggot. I'd ask if you even proof read your posts before posting them but clearly you don't, you type them out in an autistic fit of malding rage you brain dead mentally ill anti sync autist.
>>
>>1523509
>>1523510
>>1523512
Thanks for the replies Dokkanscholars, I am just gonna do my final summons on a non-circumcized banner and leave while I'm ahead, fuck SHARTmatsu btw
>>
>>1523526
I've bought everything in the shop but the silver statues at the moment, just been always using a boost on the event whenever one comes up. No idea how many I'm at or need, but I think I have 50 some waters right now.
>>
>loss of tickets
>loss of discounts
>loss of any foresight
>potential to summon on units that are good at first, yet instantly get power crept (FP SSJ4 Goku, PHY SSJ2 Goku, STR Super Vegeta) something that has only been relevant to JP
>leads to more risk aversion; save stones instead of summoning on multiple banners
>far more incentive to skip most banners and just wait for the big celebrations anyways
>you get the same exact units and same exact content, just earlier (lol)
>global doesn't even get all the units already out by the time sync happens (lol)
>having MORE summons with BETTER odds of pulling the unit you want in a GACHA game where it can make or break a team you can use or render an event impossible to beat is somehow a negative
Who wouldn't want a sync guys?
>>
>>1523530
>far more incentive to skip most banners and just wait for the big celebrations anyways
So exactly how savecels play now? Except they get ezas and rainbow friends earlier, so it's easier to save.
>render an event impossible to beat
Doesn't happen unless you're a no item autist. We all saw that JP guy's U11 clear.
>>
>>1523529
Part 2 brings a lot more shit to but
>>
anti sync trannies on suicide watch
>>
>>1523535
Figure, just means less time link leveling. I already cleared all the other content.
>>
File: 1719945589296750.png (381 KB, 1000x740)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
When did you start dokkan? How old is your account?
>>
>>1523544
agl super vegito
>>
>>1523509
>>1523508
i doubt we are getting the tanabata banner until at least november. UI goku may come earlier but theres no way they will let us coin beast so soon after anni. and at that point you would just summon and likely get him during 10th anni
>>
WWC is going to be GT themed.
>>
>>1523544
The moment it dropped on global, but it looked so jank in the early days I was 90% sure it was one of those chinese clones with all the fake commercials that are still around.

Reinstalled around the Super Anime dropping in JP, maybe around Phy broly and the now free father son Kamehameha units that made his dokkan event easy?

Dark times.
>>
Do they still bait gacha coomers with the free str 18 card on new accounts?
>>
>>1523544
started at the first anni, dunno how I survived years of countless shafts without whaling but it was pain, the only thing that'll pull me out is gonna be EOS
>>
>>1523544
I started during the 5th anni.
>>
Not even close baby
>>
Yep, I called it. Knew that that the jobber part 1 units would get the wellfare guaranteed featured only, but not Beast. Imagine summoning on this thrash anniversary.
>>
>venezuelan anti sync, datruth worshipping, crying-about-anni, anti-broly retard is still going at it
>>
>>1523552
I will only summon for Baby in that case. Maybe not even that since they come back in 4 months.
>>
>too scared to reply directly
Yep, I'm just that powerful.
>>
>>1523552
Sync means giga skip
>>
>>1523526
>>1523535
>951 mineral waters
130 for stones and elder kais, 130 for stone and elder kai refresh, 396 for equips, 220 for statues, 50 for medals, 25 for training items.
>>
>admits he's the autistic Venezuelan idiot who's been worshipping datruth, crying about anni, crying about lr broly and crying about the sync

LOL !
>>
50 ticket summon will save us.
>>
>>1523508
The consequences are you can't use two copies of beast for a team that's already stacked as fuck anyway.
>>
>>1523552
Guess I'm skipping all the way to 10th anni then.
>>
>>1523544
When the Teq 17 and 18 banner released on global
>>
>>1523544
This is my third account. Started it in like February of 2018. First account was made around the time int Trunks and teq MZ's banner was still up in 2017. I think Broly's banner was up too at that time.
>>
When's the new banner?
>>
>an error has occured
LET ME IN LET ME IIIIINNNNNNNN
>>
>>1523596
in 23.5 hours
>>
I'm supposed to have 44 rainbow tickets right now, right? Including the twitter shill thing
>>
>that wietnamese guy treating the game like a phd
>>
>>1523611
ye
>>
>No discounts
>No tickets
Don't give a shit about what anyone says, we lost
>>
>>1523625
>we lost
Of course we lost. We got 6 months old slop with no discounts.
>>
>>1523317
>>1523318
Can't believe they fumbled Beast at the last possible moment. It really will just be a round or two and then waiting to get him with coins...
>>
>Banner is full of old shit that anyone playing for 2 years should have 2 dupe or more
>No discounts
>No tickets
>People crying
>Yet amazingly tomorrow we will have plenty of retards summoning
This place will never change, full of people with zero impulse control and they’ll continue to make dumb decisions and blame everyone but themselves
>>
>>1523518
nice I get to do 400 summons on this
>>
So the wise decision is summoning on tanabata + 10th anni?
>>
>>1523646
>So the wise decision is summoning on tanabata
No UI is barely top 5 Jiren is barely top 10. After WWC they'll be top 10 and top 20
>>
now that the dust has settled I think we can agree this celebration has been a disaster
>>
>>1523545
Fucking same. Though I quit shortly after clearing all the content. Then I would occasionally come back once or twice a year mainly to randomly login for stones or anniversary pulls. My teams are so fucked right now. I am still clearing shit using agl super vegito and str ssj gogeta. I only just got around to swapping out teq ssj4 gogeta for some str lr gogeta I managed to pull on broly banner.
>>
>>1523544
these were my first units
>>
>>1523544
INT UI Goku release. 2200+ days old
>>
Should I coin SSBE or wait until tanabata in case I get him on discounts?
>>
Maybe WWC will have something worth summoning for.
>>
the japanese jew strikes once more
>>
jesus wept...
>>
... as he jobbed to wooden planks
>>
>This moron still going on and on how the sync will be good when it's been a complete disaster for months and still is
>>
>>1523691
Yes. Dokkan had a good run but it's time to put it out of it's misery.
>>
>>1523674
>discounts
>discounts
>discounts
>discounts
>>
Do I really need to pull this guy or can a friend unit just hard carry me. thinking about just summoning for Gogeta or Broly again
>>
>>1523691
the sync hasn't happened yet, retard. they're bumbling their way to it, but once it's done, we know exactly what we're getting.

>>1523696
yes? we're still getting late tanabata, so discounts.
>>
>>1523697
if you are considering skipping beast then why would you go back for the two worse units
>>
>>1523702
Because beast is a lame form and gogeta and broly aren't? just a guess.
>>
File: shalom.png (542 KB, 1139x808)
542 KB
542 KB PNG
So technically it is like last year. Part 1 had the global compensation, part 2 didn't. Also the banner art didn't show the first rotation discount, so we might get that again.
>>
>>1523702
he's dumb, don't mind him
>>
>Goku (Mini) is the official name, not Goku (Daima)
Cringe
>>
>>1523713
>So technically it is like last year.
What's that? You mean Beast;s banner was going to get nerfed sync or no sync?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM It's almost like anit-sync trannies had an agenda to push...
>>
File: 1721893564447583.png (198 KB, 618x972)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
just like shartku
>>
File: 1692672526144231.png (639 KB, 512x1024)
639 KB
639 KB PNG
>>1523687
>... as he jobbed to wooden pl-ACK!
>>
>>1523699
>but once it's done, we know exactly what we're getting.
Yeah.
>invisible schedules forcing you to save every stone for wwc and anni exclusively
>jp to still get exclusive top grossing stones because fuck gaijin peasants
So exciting!
>>
>>1523723
>>invisible schedules forcing you to save every stone for wwc and anni exclusively
Everyone doing this anyway
>jp to still get exclusive top grossing stones because fuck gaijin peasants
schizo headcanon
>>
>37/37
free from p*ttan, lads
>>
>>1523723
>forcing you
You can still wait 6 months no one is forcing you to summon
>>
/our/ king truth says that the part 2 banners not having GSSR is a nothingburger and that ya'll are just entitled little brats. Get over yourselves, this is the best celebration ever and Omatsu deserves your praise, not your hate!
>>
True, in fact i think Beast should be paywalled and only after you spent 1k dollars should you be allowed to trade him in
>>
>>1523518
This is cool, but I mean, I'm already swimming in Kais so what's the point? I have literally 0 units to level up.
Why not release a new LR instead?
>>
>>1523544
Started a couple of months before the LR Goku Prime battle released. Remember the threads on /v/ and the threads discussing sbr batch drops, were fun.
I dropped the game at some point though and only picked it back up with anew account when the broly movie celebration happened
>>
Oratsu said the sync will start during the wwdc but thats already been a shared celebration for years so what did he mean by it starting during it? What exactly is going to be synced during it???
>>
File: GTUMYbPXIAAevZ6.jpg (199 KB, 1200x670)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
Vegeta be like:
c:
>>
>>1523760
It's just an excuse, that has always been a joint celebration.
>>
>>1523761
Kind of cute actually but Piccolo and Vegeta look a little too lanky.
>>
>>1523761
Daima is just an excuse for new content, isn't it?
>>
File: firefox_s4oSG1iH88.png (1.06 MB, 1147x875)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>1523761
Goku's and Piccolo's mouths are sculpted, but Vegeta just seems too have a drawn line
>>
File: 1692509114520106.jpg (201 KB, 1203x1605)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>1523317
>>1523318
>>1523343
>no free ticket either
>"""BUT THE GLOBAL PLAYERS DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT JP PLAYERS HAVE TO DEAL WITH!"""
Why are the JPcucks so butthurt?
>>
>1 month before "sync"
>global version still not getting app updates at the same time as jp
global is still going to be 1 or a couple of weeks behind jp, can't wait for the meltdown when content comes out on the version that matters while global must wait in the cuck corner
>>
>>1523760
Only way I can see us being synced is by the new year’s celebration. Even if we get cell max part 3 and toppo and the dragon carnival in august we’ll still be tanabata and the august part one dfe and tanabata behind.
I presume we’ll not be full synced until Christmas but we’ll maybe share the October and November dfes with jp as well as world tournaments and pettans. I also don’t see how they’ll sync battlefield unless we get a couple of quick ones back to back
>>
>>1523786
>while global must wait
>AIIIIIEEEE NOW I CAN'T READ THE TEXT IN MY GAME FOR NO REASON BETTER INVENT SOME FANFIC
>>
File: global....jpg (1.73 MB, 2485x2829)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
Ofatsu...
>>
>>1523786
> >global version still not getting app updates at the same time as jp
Uh, yeah, because we aren't synced yet, fucking duh
>>
>>1523791
The actual new content and new updates will be fully synced after WWC, it's just that Global will also be getting stuff that jp already has in addition to that.
Get ready to having like 3 or 4 banners at the same time in some months.
>>
>>1523839
>3 or 4 banners at the same time in some months.
Nah they're probably skipping every normal DFE "celebration" and put them on a synch banner and do something weird with Tanabata and call it a day
>>
>>1523841
> synch banner
I doubt they'd be that generous. But it would be cool, especially if they make it GFSSR
>>
>>1523845
>that generous
I think they'd make more money on that sync banner than all of them put together would. And they have a good excuse to do it as to not devalue DFE banners in general.
>>
>>1523841
>>1523845
>>1523848
sync banner would be really cool, but it seems unlikely. I think the most likely outcome is they just squeeze these banners in. Toppo will probably be in between anni and WWDC, maybe they squeeze cell max in there because toppo's celebration content was completely stolen minus EZAs and then Jiren and UI for some kind of christmas banner while JP has a slight lull or something. Best case scenario they maybe squeeze some of these characters into new upcoming banners for global but unlikely
>>
>>1523848
Wait a minute I'm a dumbass we're 0 DFE banners behind JP except Tanabata. There's no issue at all then.
>>
>>1523854
we're behind on toppo and will be behind on whatever DFE they get after tanabata in a few days
>>
>>1523839
Nah I don’t see that happening. We have dead periods in the latter half of the year that can fit a short DFE celebration. Octobers second part is usually just a banner of rereleases so we maybe could get the august dfe there.
The cell max thing I am finding strange though. Either he is part 3 (which is the strange part as they should be telling us he is coming) or we get him for Christmas on a rising dragon banner
>>
>>1523544
4th anni, lost my old account cause the facebook account shit was retarded so my current one is as old as 5th anni
>>
>>1523808
>movie bosses completely dead outside of Super Bosses units
>all these equips will therefore also be completely useless
Kek, best celebration in Dokkan's history btw.
>>
File: firefox_lwfSaExcPn.png (417 KB, 280x498)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>1523544
I think the actual account was created during the 2nd Anniversary, because I have coins from there... but I haven't really played at all back then, because my phone was too shit.
I started actually playing the game, logging in every day, during the GoBros banner, so just shortly before the 4th Anniversary
>>
File: IMG_E2166.jpg (3.78 MB, 1290x1729)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB JPG
>>1523544
originally started playing a few days after launch but couldn't really get into it and got busy starting college. picked the game back up around agl dragon fist/first anniversary.
Got my phone stolen at a party and lost my account and stopped playing for a bit.
Was incredibly demotivated to lose my account with str super gogeta, teq majin vegeta, the great ape bardock team, etc. so I debated dropping the game
Reinstalled when Super Vegito and Broly dropped and managed to pull both on my first multi and I took it as a sign and have been playing 95% on 5% off since then.
>>
>>1523861
10th anni will probably be janemba. It doesn’t really matter though because skill orbs are pointless filler anyway
>>
>>1523880
part 1 dfe kid buu and carnival super vegito with part 2 dfe super gogeta and carnival janemba would be pretty cool. only downside is janemba has like 3 categories
>>
>>1523880
Skill orbs are pretty good if the unit you put them on has a good kit. They won't do shit for a mid unit, like KEKly, but can really elevate a great unit, like CHADren.
>>
15 hours until BEAST
>>
>>1523902
Skill orb buffs are so negligible l, I was hoping they’d powercreep them into something more fun by now. The only really good thing they now is giving extra defense to damage reduction units
>>
>>1523544
>Started around the time AGL Blue Kaioken dropped (wiki says dec 2016)
>left shortly after the 5th anniversary
>came back for the 7th
sucks that I lost the old account, thankfully grinding shit is far easier now and that f2p PHY Goku carries hard at the start
>>
>>1523544
Around this time.
>>
>>1523544
Started like 4 months ago.
>>
super hero chads...please...i don't want to grind anymore water bottles...
>>
>>1523544
When UI first dropped, started playing seriously when Beerus and Rage Vegeta came out after seeing the 3rd year LRS on the JP side.
I remember LR 17&18 coming out after a while and I did that awful farming twice for SA20.
Probably tried it out for the first during the first year but the game honestly sucked and seemed like a waste of time.
>>
>no discounts
>no tickets
0 reason to summon when it's even worse than regular banners
>>
>>1523929
I think there were tickets though?
>>
>>1523931
see>>1523343
and>>1523360
>>
File: 1710722641811092.jpg (100 KB, 708x531)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
THE SHAFT IS IMMINENT
TONIGHT THERE WILL BE TEARS ITT

MAY RNGESUS BE WITH ALL OF YOU
>>
>>1523931
Paid tickets, yeah.
>>
Chances of carnival Cell max for the ex part?
>>
>>1523937
cell max is a yellow coin LR, not a carnival.
with that being said, the chances are probably pretty slim but not 0.
>>
>>1523938
>cell max is a yellow coin LR
yeah, I have no Idea why I wrote carnival
I hope he is because I want get him for Broly
And the sooner he releases the sooner he comes back for coins(hopefully)
>>
>>1523940
agreed, he's probably the missing unit I want the most.
>>
what do the flashy red damage numbers mean, not critical but almost with the same effects
>>
>>1523943
Eza super damage
>>
>>1523945
I see thanks
>>
File: 1558126974377.jpg (157 KB, 833x925)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>1522216
dont worry fellas i gotchu
i will spend enough money to get top grossing so you will get those stones at least
>>
Would you say beast gohan worth rolling for a newfag to get started?
>>
>>1523969
Best unit in the game that can carry everything so far with a support beast gohan.

Not exaggerating, people have done runs for that stuff.

Though like with all meta, they're slowly escalating stuff now
>>
>>1523969
Absolutely. He will carry you through every content
>>
>>1523973
>>1523974
How many stones you get on a new account?
>>
>>1523984
Easily over 10k
>>
>>1523969
yeah, like the other anon said, beast is the strongest unit in the game, is on a ton of teams, and has a very solid leader skill. His banner also has some older anniversary units that are getting a new update that make them very very good as well. Once they get awakened, you can argue that Beast, Evolution Blue Vegeta, and MUI Goku are the three best characters in the game and they all work well together. Basically half of the best characters in the game on one banner. Super high value for a new account
>>
You’ve got to be shitting me. Give me the fucking good Broly
>>
>>1524021
Lmao I feel for you my dude. How many pulls has it been?
>>
dont lose hope tonight fellas we still have the 50 ticket multi
>>
File: 1708292398596561.png (133 KB, 341x360)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>Everyone: Save your stones for Beast Gohan. The discounts my boy the discounts. Step up banner galore!
>Omatsu: ...
>>
File: 1710537483867988.png (364 KB, 278x493)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
70% my ass you fucking fraud holy shit AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA just EVADE you SHIT
>>
You dont even fucking need a sync banner. How fucking hard is it to just overlap a celebration during the dead week of another celebration, 3 times. Global incompetence is staggering.
>>
12 hours...
>>
>>1524049
i am sure they are deliberating and arguing with leadership about the best way to monetize these characters in limbo. 0% chance they are given the clearance to make a decision that would impact profits on hype, high dollar characters like UI goku
>>
>>1524049
Please understand that the Frieza celebration needed to be 3 weeks long
>>
>>1524049
Yeah, next time UI Goku and Jiren return, the Global version can just market them as "brand new units" and "look, this double-dokkan-fest has TWO new units per banner!", while in jp version they're just treated as normal returning DFEs
>>
File: 6n32xs.png (124 KB, 600x350)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>36/37
>>
me on my way to give a dislike to a datruth video and report it for child abuse
>>
I regret buying the daily capsule a couple of days ago, back to f2p for the rest of the year
>>
>>1524064
He's such a corporate bootlicker.
Everyone is not happy with the part 2 banners but he has to be the odd one out because he's a fucking porn site owning whale.
>>
File: 1705531419711010.jpg (40 KB, 480x360)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Miss her yet?
She wanted to sync both version for a long time but they probably gave her shit because she a girl.
>>
File: 1679263659328146.gif (967 KB, 500x321)
967 KB
967 KB GIF
>>1524078
My girl didn't deserve this.
>>
>>1524078
No her era was dull as fuck. Omastsu is an incompetent buffoon but at least there’s end game content
>>
>>1524077
>he's a fucking porn site owning
qrd?
>>
>>1524082
she was global producer, she didn't design content.
>>
>>1524084
It's a joke since no one knows what he did before becoming a youtuber to fund his whaling.
So people joke that he runs a porn business since he's a big fat sleaze ball.
>>
>>1524085
Right. She had to work with whatever Omatsu did on JP and could only ask and suggest for GBL content.
People would give her shit for content drought when her powers were limited.
>>
How many hours till banner? Doubt it's at reset bc that'd make too much sense.
>>
>>1524089
Learn how to timezone
>>
>>1524090
No. It resets at like 7pm for me
>>
>>1524089
5 minutes
>>
>>1523544
i started around the time the original str broly dokkanfest came out. lost that account after i dropped my phone in the toilet a few months after the 3rd anni. came back to the game during the 4th and have been playing consistently since.
>>
>>1523544
GT banners
>>
>>1524112
>i dropped my phone in the toilet
Really nigga? For facks sake.
>>
>>1524112
>dropped my phone in the toilet
Why do people bring their phones to the bathroom?
>>
>>1524086
>>1524077
I dislike datruth just as much as the next guy, but how many times does it need to be stated that youtube ad revenue funds his whaling. That and he gets a lot of donations whenever he goes live from his retard fanbase.
>>
glben.dokkaninfo.com/schedule GLOBAL SCHEDULE
jpen.dokkaninfo.com/schedule JAPAN SCHEDULE

whenever theres something new dropping here there will be a countdown to how long till it drops, we should start putting these links on the OP or some shit
the page is from some twitter fag but shit works so just use an adblocker if it bothers you
>>
>>1524137
It's mental retardation. Imagine using your phone while taking a shit. Do retards really just sit there in the toilet still browsing their phones? Mental illness brain brain-dead insanity right there.
>>
File: 1656250734362.png (88 KB, 5000x5000)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>1524135
>>1524137
i was pissing, cock in one hand, dokkan in the other, splashing my dark brown urine all over the bathroom. was playing in the 24th wt. i was licking my lips tasting that teq cell rank reward. my rainbowed vegito blue took a super and died, costing me time and stamina. i was so crestfallen and disturbed that time slowed down, and my samsung galaxy j30 slipped out of my hands, ricocheted in the bowl, knocking the back off, resulting in the battery falling out, and proceeded to make a splash equivalent to that of an Ultra Super Attack. Horrifying display. Bandai wouldnt give me my account back.
>>
>>1524139
He's rejected donations for ever saying stuff like "I don't need it." but as you said, retards kept sending money so he just went with it
>>
>>1524162
His fanbase is literal NPC cattle, that also don't know how to use an adblocker.
>>
>>1524034
It was never confirmed or even an inclination there would be discounted or a step up for part 2.
People need to stop listening to clickbait Youtubers talking out of their asses.
>>
>>1524174
i mean when they go out of their way to introduce a new format its not surprising people assumed, especially since they never bother to tell us "hey this won't be for part 2". cinsidering that each part has one carnival and one dokkanfest each you would also assume that they would be treated the same
>>
File: 1691595997919958.jpg (56 KB, 452x600)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
40 minutes until discount ends...
DO NOT summon if you got broly, especially if you also got frieza. everything else returns for WWC.
>>
10 minutes left, dumping it all into gogeta and broly
>>
Golden Frieza is on Cell Max's banner. They're not gonna make us wait that long for it, right?
>>
>>1524230
golden frieza is unfeatured on any banner you will get him eventually
>>
>>1524230
banner units are typically added to the general pool right away, so unless they do some nonsense (which has happened before) and port the banners over from JP unchanged or something, he should be on all the banners moving forward unfeatured
>>
>>1524235
Yes but he's featured and it's gfssr.
>>
File: 1624918622717.gif (2.56 MB, 304x640)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB GIF
BEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEAST
>>
goodbye discounts.............
>>
File: 20240725_215917.jpg (3.59 MB, 3495x3060)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB JPG
>>1523030
>graded shit
But I do have a couple cards yes
>>
>>1524242
Maybe the last ones ever
>>
>>1524244
Based Vegito Chad
>>
>>1524240
I hate beast with a passion.
Unfortunately he's too strong and I'm forced to summon for him.
>>
File: kjbKIUBHj.png (628 KB, 860x489)
628 KB
628 KB PNG
Bros, I have 650 stones and HIMhan is coming in a few hours. How cooked am I?
>>
>>1524270
If you have a good jawline, all you need is 5 stones.
>>
I think I'm fine with Broly and Gogeta. Hopefully the 10th anni Gogeta has his intro animation.
>>
>>1524270
You have good odds with tickets but you're kinda fucked when WWC drops
>>
Which returning characters are for sure coming back on wwc?
>>
>>1524282
8th and 7th years, WWC 23 and 22, golden week 24 and 23, and whatever the ezas are (probably golden week GTs)
carnivals should have LR ginyu, ulthan and ss trio
>>
>>1524288
>golden week 24
My coins are ready
>>
>>1524288
Oh and new years ss3 and hirudegarn
>>
OH and omega on the carnival
>>
File: time machine.jpg (281 KB, 738x1600)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>1523544
Started on the second banner ever, Int Gohan and Phy Piccolo, on Global. Didn't get my first banner SSR until the release of Agl Blue Goku(fed him the Int Blue Goku, regret it to this day).
First Dokkan Fest Exclusive was FP Frieza, I think on Str Gogeta's release, or close to it. First DFE on release was Phy Broly, which released with AGL SV. First banner LR was Goku Black and Zamasu, don't recall if it was on release.
Have some neat stuff in the box. Bye Guys Goku Rainbowed, that Saibamen unit, the event Arales(no banner Dr Slump units, skipped, also regret it), some discontinued characters.

Looking at this old section of the box reminded me of some unfinished business.
>>
only a couple more ezas left...im tired
>>
File: Schizo real drawing.jpg (81 KB, 622x626)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>1523293
>>
>>1524288
the 7th years are returning AGAIN?? i have them both rainbow
>>
File: Old box.jpg (933 KB, 1080x3629)
933 KB
933 KB JPG
>>1523544
Just before the SS2 Goku/Str Bardock banner.
>>
>>1524317
Wait no, it should only be 8th years.
>>
>>1524319
Ah ok, I have the 8th years rainbowed too but it is what it is. So, who will be in the 7th years slot?
>>
A month from now we'll know what the WWC units are

I gotta strong feeling it'll be either GT or Cell Saga
>>
>>1524322
Some dfe that's ezaing. Maybe int gogeta and something under baby's lead
>>
>>1524270
drop them all on beast, if you get nothing, you use buu saga or the new ezas to beat content and save for the 10th anni, easy foolproof plan
>>
Waiting for tanabata because the shitty format cucked the second DFE out of discounts. Also I usually skip saiyan day so I won't pull UI there.
>>
File: tobereleased.jpg (139 KB, 576x1024)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>1524328
Last time wwc was gt themed was the first shared celebration so it would be a perfect way of starting off the sync... genius omatsu!!
>>
Use your boosts, NOW.
>>
>discounts are done
>beast still isn't up
what the FUCK is THIS bullshit bro, what the FUCK is THIS bullshit????? I need to fucking fly out tomorrow, where are my FUCKING banners
>>
>>1524354
fuck that's right it resets to the weekend 5. thanks anon
>>
>>1524356
5 hours
>>
>beast is out at 7 AM for me
fuck YOUUU
>>
>was planning on summoning for Beast, ToT tickets on the Gammas
>no step up, or banner tickets now
>now contemplating if it's just best to use the ToT tickets on Beast and not even summon
Omatsu I fucking hate you
>>
this is it for tanabata? No seza???
>>
So really 130am? Stupid shit
>>
>>1524367
10pm for me MY BOY!
>>
I four and a half hours the game will be flipped on its head, and there will be 2 types of people: BEASTS and beastless.
>>
File: Cold steel.jpg (67 KB, 755x414)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>Part 2 anniversary units coming out in 4 and a half hours
>Less fanfare than a random monthly dokkanfest
Omatsu didn't even bother with a half assed producers letter.
>>
File: 1708541894344100.jpg (384 KB, 2048x1166)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
B E A S T
>>
>>1524386
well check the threads when beast came out in jp
shit was cash
the unified 10th anni its gonna be insane
>>
do people actually play this game? I'm assuming you're all hispanics and black "people" here
>>
>>1524389
Wrong I'm a white boy(upper class of course)
>>
>>1524387
Is lame and gay
>>
>>1524387
Is the Strongest of the STRONG
>>
File: STRONGERTHANANYONEhan.jpg (285 KB, 1200x1853)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>1524387
>>
how many more minutes
>>
>>1524416
>>
>>1524416
>>
Is the ticket multi out today as well or do we have to wait for next week's EZAs for that
>>
>>1524416
10 more Freeza minutes
>>
>>1524421
The EZAs I believe. Which is fucking retarded
>>
BEAST
>>
I gotta save stones for cell max... aiiieee.........
>>
why are all the good units cringe DBS shit
>>
Glad all the GOD units are Super GOLD
>>
There will be beastless subhumans in this very thread in just under three hours. Frightening to think about.
>>
>>1524027
I can’t even remember 3-5 full cycles maybe? He’s the only banner I’ve been pulling on during anni
>>
Do a single summon on the Broly banner. I dare you, BITCH.
>>
There are subhumans in this very thread who need a crutch unit to clear anniversary content.
Embarrassing.
>>
File: Card_1002360_artwork.png (1.43 MB, 852x1136)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
Remind me how many events Beast is banned from? That's what I thought, the real strongest needs to be kept down.
>>
Soon all of Dokkan will cry out in unison
Say it with me now: "BEAST!"
>>
>>1524485
Also stronger than Beast
>>
Why does it seem like there's more hype for beast than there was for gogeta and broly
>>
>>1524486
B
E
A
S
S
T
>>
>>1524491
BEAST.
>b-but
BEAST.
>>
Sorry but Jiren's just stronger
>>
>>1524501
>S-sorry b-but
BEAST.
>>
>>1524504
Yes, Beast is weaker than LR Jiren.
Glad you understand.
>>
>>1524491
Months of metafagging has had him as the strongest and this is Dragon Ball so being the strongest is an important thing.
>>
File: hq720.jpg (17 KB, 686x386)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
BEAST
>>
30 minutes... i already feel the shaft...
>>
Good luck bros. We stand at the dawn of a new era, only matched by Str Gogeta's debut. I love you all.

He is...BEAST!
>>
File: 1667914414023.png (222 KB, 450x320)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>
AIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1524581
Beast doesn't match Str Gogeta's debut. I think.
>>
File: Five minus four.jpg (77 KB, 736x736)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>
Where are the clocks for banner drops
>>
AIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1524589
24 more hours bro
>>
BEASTBEASTBEASTBEAST
>>
TICKETS WE HAVE TICKETS AND DISCOUNTS
>>
File: file.png (883 KB, 513x831)
883 KB
883 KB PNG
FIRST MULTI I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS LUCKY

WHAT THE FUCK BROS
>>
File: STRONGEST.png (1.17 MB, 707x1000)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
TICKETS
KNEEL
>>
HOLY FUARK BEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTHAN MY BELOVED
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: F2PSTALLION btw.jpg (742 KB, 1080x1540)
742 KB
742 KB JPG
YUPYUPYUP.
>>
A warm kys to you if you pulled beast first multi
>>
File: F2PSTALLION pt 2.jpg (648 KB, 1080x1573)
648 KB
648 KB JPG
>>1524602
KEKAFUCKINGPOOPYROO!!! Less than 150 stones btw.
>>
Zoomies losing their mind over Super fanfic OCs
>>
>>1524599
AND THEN I GOT GAMMAS ON MY TICKET MULTI?????? I GOT BOTH IN FUCKING UNDER 300 STONES?!??? I FUCKING LOVE SUPER
>>
Got beast in 400 stones. Was worried I wasn't gonna pull him.
>>
4 copies of gobros and 3 copies of agl mui. Both had been rainbowed. Seed is definitely real I believe after this.
>>
File: beast.jpg (263 KB, 1080x2340)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
Got it on my free summon first rotation
>>
File: bejita calvo.jpg (17 KB, 421x406)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>Pull BEAST on first freebie
>keep pulling to get three ticket multis
>second BEAST, but still no Bejita
I'll stop. I'll coin him if I he doesn't come home on the 77 multi.
>>
BEAST BEAST BEAST BEAST BEAST
>>
1k stones for 1 beasthan. it's fine considering I managed to max ui, evo, and year 8 gt
>>
Only pulled on Beast to flex on people I knew would spend thousands trying to get one copy.
>>
File: BEAST.png (1.89 MB, 1262x749)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>600 stones
>Blue boys went from 69%>79%
>GT duo went from 0%>100%
>UI Goku went from 90%>100%
>Krillin and 18 went from 0%>69%
>Got BEAST on the last multi
Based
>>
>didn't get a single fucking unit this anniversary over 2000 stones
I don't care what you have to say, they rigged the rates, shits unreal.
>>
>>1524620
not all of us can be winners anon
>>
1k stones left. Got 1 beast. Go for dupes?
>>
Saving for anniversary and getting nothing is very cool.
>>
>thought my phone was glitching like crazy and die
>actually gamma animation
>>
>don't save
>pull everything
sucks to suck
>>
File: F2PSTALLION pt 3 btw.jpg (702 KB, 1080x1533)
702 KB
702 KB JPG
BEASTAPOW!
>>
2300 stones left, dunno if i wanna do the first rotation on gammas. I have the worst carnival luck on the planet.
>>
Is Beast good at 55%?
Sitting at a bit above 1.5k, so I'm debating between chasing dupes, going for the Gammas or going for USS stuff later on.
>>
Bros, I got the shaft, 1k stones landed me everything besides beast, I AM BEASTLESS
>>
>>1524629
Top 5 Dokkan characters:
Beast (100%)
Beast (90%)
Beast (79%)
Beast (69%)
Beast (55%)
>>
Ermmm skipbros.... our response?
>>
File: Based.jpg (1.12 MB, 720x1600)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>2nd multi
>only Krillin pulls up
>gamma 2 kamehameha
Welp
>ends up turning into a long kamehameha
Oh?
>literally no other special animations
Welp
>pull beast
When Krillin pulls up by himself, you KNEEL.
>>
>>1524629
He's not worth it to begin with.
>>
>>1524622
nah. either use those stones for the gammas if you want but theres that 77 ticket multi. do that first before dipping again. finish the rotation if you want but its hold back
>>
>>1524609
Holy shit, then got Gammas in 260 with a rewind animation. We are fucking dokkan guys.
>>
Ok fuck you too dokkan
>>
2k fucking stones and all i got was a single copy of beast i hope omatsu goes broke that fat fucking ricecel
>>
>get gohan 69% in 600 stones
>get cocky
>try gamma carnival banner
>1k nothing
1.6k total but 1k down the dump. I hate carnival banners holy shit Gogeta blessed me before this absolute dumpster waste. Why's I do that
>>
>>1524636
That this is still an extremely easy skip.
>>
>got gammas and beast in 450 stones
thats it im not even gonna bother with dupes i know im gonna get shafted if i summon more
>>
File: beasthere.png (740 KB, 720x1280)
740 KB
740 KB PNG
>got literally everything
1k stones, 1.3k left
im really happy, i got beast and 3 copies of the ssj4 duo, dupes for the 6th anni units too
i will use the tickets for the gammas, if i dont get them i might do 2 more rotation and save for wwc
>>
>>1524644
I've summoned on 3 carnivals and each one took over 1k stones. Shame on me, but fuck these banners, I'm done with them.
>>
>>1524651
Never got baited by gold coin banners. Carnival are the same and yet I'm dumping stones there. Big mistake. Gogeta was my only time a carnival summon went well
>>
>>1524652
Yellows are unironically better now, you can get Cell Max guaranteed in 1k stones or less if you sell dupes.
>>
its funny how i got beast and even the gammas so fucking quickly but i also really wanted a couple dupes for the LR phy ssj4s. they have always been one of my fav units but they are still 69% for me lol
>>
>he boosted?
>disable double drops from power level
>>
>one rotation 69% Beast
Save chads never stop winning
>>
rift animation on the last of my 600 stones worth of tickets
disaster celebration averted
>>
>>1524654
they are kino, i hope the eza is broken beyond levels
>>
I got everyone but Broly. Does he deserve the 77 ticket special summon?
>>
>0 Ui Goku or Ssbe Vegeta
>rainbowed Gt duo and monkey duo
GT WWC save me...
>>
File: 1721972384577.jpg (1.86 MB, 4304x1698)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
>Beast on 1st free multi
>do another round
>GTbros (only other unit I was missing)
>Beast dupe
>Also got the first 2 dupes for SSGSSE Vegeta
>went so well I figured I'd go for Gammas
>Gammas first round
BEST ANNIVERSARY EVER!!
>>
>>1524661
same but i am just gonna use the 50 ticket multi for ssbe vegeta and mui goku dupes lmao fuck broly
>>
>>1524659
i started during cooler WWC and them as a friend lead singlehandedly got me throguh all of the beginner content/ dokkan events. i will always have a soft spot for them. im going to use my 77 ticket multi on beast so hopefully i get at least a dupe for the 79 bc i know they will be busted as fuck
>>
File: 182657812657812.png (238 KB, 225x505)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
two kids in a trenchcoat
>>
Over 1k stones.. I am.. beastless...
>>
File: 1621537248009.gif (1.38 MB, 480x270)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB GIF
>Got one copy of Gogeta and BEAST
Should I use my tickets on Broly or the Gammas?
>>
>beast
You didn't beat the event.
>>
why does the pan event give movie heroes equips instead of super heroes???
>>
I got shafted hard, I'm sad, man.
>>
File: 1629789686166.jpg (170 KB, 592x541)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
I haven't gotten a thing, nor a special animation in this entire anniversary in 1200+ stones. I think it's time to leave Dokkan, bros. Farewell...
>>
LMAO FIRST FUCKING MULTI I GET A GOKU BLACK RIFT
>>
File: 1534419714477.png (108 KB, 290x290)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
Bros.. at least wait for the ticket multi...
>>
>3 Zamasu in 4 reps
I may be the only anon in this thread elated for this happenstance.
>>
I genuinely think the gfssr was a better deal so fuck omatsu.
>>
>>1524682
It mathematically was, yeah. Insert someone replying about lucklets here.
>>
>>1524679
>summoning for broly now
Are you a psycho
>>
no gohan
>>
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BEAST

THEN YOU FORFEIT YOUR HUMAN RIGHTS
>>
File: 1690449121973100.png (462 KB, 804x1080)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>1524684
You're mistaken, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOBGH3h_w2U
>>
File: Jej.png (143 KB, 745x539)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>1524688
OH. Right. I genuflect.
>>
>>1524687
I'm sorry, I tried my best but Lord Beast didn't grant me his blessing. I'm forever ... Beastless.
>>
File: Zamu.png (373 KB, 347x460)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>>1524679
i rainbowed my LR int zamasu with the final dupe and im glad. he's my favorite unit esthetically
>>
File: chadtrio.png (484 KB, 475x542)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
they might have shafted me when they dropped and i had no self control but if anything having them is making these dokkan events go WAY faster. easily the best unit for any kind of auto grinding
>>
File: Boku no banda.jpg (2.32 MB, 1080x2400)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB JPG
Globaryans WON
AnniversaryGods WON
Skipsissies LOST
JPsisters LOST
>>
Extreme Dokkan Awakenings when
>>
File: 1721974226511.jpg (1.38 MB, 1080x2340)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>200% Leader Skill
>Linked with PHY LR Least
>INT Pan on rotation
>0% HP
>All link Level 1
>SA1
I don't know man, he doesn't seem THAT good.
Can't even break 1 mil
>>
>>1524695
JOBhan...
>>
>>1524695
GARBAGEANDWORTHLESShan?!? OHNONONONONONONONO
>>
>>1524695
>Less SA damage than the average modern red zone boss
Gohanhermanos...
>>
>>1524695
Shitterhankeks... what will our new cope be?
>>
File: Least.jpg (471 KB, 1080x2448)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
>>1524695
KWAB
>>
>>1524695
>flophan was actually a skip this whole time
>>
File: deadarmjita.jpg (32 KB, 600x480)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Lord Omatsu... The ticket multi... I need it now
>>
>>1524695
>>1524704
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO AWAKEN HIM TWO TIMES AND ALSO WASTE 20 KAIS AND ALSO WASTR YOUR ZENI AND ALSO LINK LEVEL GRIND FOR HOURS AND ALSO WASTE HIDDEN POTENTIAL ORBS AND THEN HE BECOMES GOOD I PROMISE!!!
>>
File: Fi0stmjUoAAnOlU.jpg (92 KB, 932x1154)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Got 2 beast but no gammas. Should I honestly use my rainbow tickets for a chance at 55% gammas or chance my luck at a 79% beast with the tickets?
>>
WHY ISN'T THE BEST SLOT 1 TANK IN THE GAME DOING MORE DAMAGE THAN BROLY?!?!?!?! I'M SHITTING AND PISSING MY PANTS
>>
Zeno is the true king nigga.
>>
>>1524708
If you're like me and need a 6th year, Beast. Otherwise gammas.
>>
>>1524695
Just give him some dodge, my boy
>>
>>1524708
go for the unit you do not have ie gammas. 69% is good enough and he will be on 10th anni so you are certain to get more of him. thats just my opinion though. also im just going to assume you have less dupes on the featured carnival units since they appear less also
>>1524695
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1524708
Gammas obviously
>>
Used my link skill orbs for the first time in a year on Beast to level 7.
>>
2000 stones between all of these new banners and the only unit I could get was 1 Beast. My luck has been incredibly shit.
>>
content is up bros go get them stones
>>
>>1524719
wait theres content?
>>
File: 1660255509588.webm (2.98 MB, 736x414)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
>>1524718
>got beast
All you need.
>>
>>1524720
sbr, esbr, movie memorial battle stages
>>
>>1524718
1100 on Broly and Gogeta for only one Broly
500 on Beast for 2 of him, some other useful stuff and also the Gammas
Might still get Gogeta on tickets.

Crazy to think I spent that many stones but
>>
>can't even coin the 15+ dupes I have since they were all on a free/ticket pull
I miss the old format so much
>>
>summon once
>literally once
>
SEE YOU LATER LUCKLETS, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
just realized this is my first anni having at least a copy of all 4 units. only other celebrations i did that for 2022-23 WWC
>>
FUCK WHY CANT I PULL BEAST
>>
1k+ stones and not a single fucking beast. Can someone do the math as to what are the odds of that happening?
>>
File: I win again.png (2.99 MB, 828x1570)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB PNG
>decide to summon for the CHADmmas on a whim
>get them first try
Feels good being a luckchad. Skipping SHIThan btw.
>>
>>1524733
around like 5%
>>
File: 1696538867760676.png (30 KB, 691x604)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>1524733
>>
>>1524734
GIVE ME SOME OF THAT FUCKING LUCK REEEEEEE
>>
>sworn enemies SBR
>in a post INT Buu world
This is funny.
>>
I'm gonna use my tickets for the gamma banner and just coin beast during tanabata.
>>
>he wasted his seed on SHARTgeta and DOGly (not even z broly!)
Imagine being a gogetacuck or a brolybitch instead of a luckCHAD like >>1524727 >>1524734
>>
>>1524740
I wasted 1200 stones on Broly and he keeps getting one shotted before he can transform...
>>
Way overspent on Gogeta, but got Beast in 1 rotation. Karma is real.
>>
is beast fine at no dupes?
>>
>>1524743
ye
>>
>>1524743
Need at least 1 dupe
>>
>>1524743
Yes
>>
>>1524743
yes
>>1524745
troll
>>
>>1524744
>>1524746
>>1524747
time to save for wwdc
>>
>>1524747
>troll
I'm just salty I didn't pull him and will have to wait to coin him, sorry.
>>
File: 1581309870448.png (88 KB, 192x248)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>1524743
55% BEAST is better than every other character at 100%.
>>
>>1524750
Having two target characters on your team is broken as fuck. Trunks fight is a joke now
>>
>>1524749
its okay anon
>>
I'm legit crying right now. I waited so long for beast and now I'm sitting with 0 stones and no beast. I'm fucking livid and genuinely feel like shit.
>>
>decide to do gamma rotation after all
>2 birdkus, rose, zamasu, agl nappa
I mean, they needed dupes, and I didn't have nappa, but another carnival shaft. My fault.
>>
>>1524756
You still have the tickets
>>
>>1524759
Honestly I don't even care anymore right now I just closed the game. I'll go do something else and come back later with a refreshed mind.
>>
>3 rotations on Broly and Gogeta
>4 Brolys 3 Gogetas
>4 rotations on Beast and Gammas plus tickets
>1 Beast
Saving the last of my 1000 stones. Older format was way better than this shit.
>>
>>1524763
Gfssr is always the best thing possible. Part 1 was simply better for that.
>>
>almost $500
>no beast and almost (literally) everyone else rainbow, 69% Gamma, broly and gogeta
>1600 coins of each type
>bank refuses to update in real time

Hahaha, the absolute state of me.

Surely the tickets will save this lucklet; time to clear all this content with a support beast and clear my seed for tomorrow.
>>
>>1524762
thats fair anon. go cool off. you still have tickets just remmeber that. if anything you could always get a private server and play with beast there too if you want
>>
Do we get the rest of the rainbow tickets on the 30th? Guess that's the last chance for beast.
>>
BEAST!
>>
>>1524770
... before tanabata
>>
>Xeno first multi on Beast
>2 Future Gohan, 1 Bulma and my final Merged Zamasu in 1 rotation on the Gammas
That was my first Future Gohan as well and Bulma is now sitting at 2 dupes, thanks Omatsu
>>
>he whaled on a unit thats coming back in 6 months
i'm not even the skipfaggot but seriously why rainbow beast
>>
To support Dokkan of course
>>
>SSBE Vegeta still 55%
And I even coined the only one I have, never pulled him
>>
>>1524781
>SSBE Vegeta still 55%
I almost forgot the ultimate team is here soon double Beast SSBE Vegeta and MUI Goku
>>
Kino.
>>
my EB Vegeta is mostly crit and a fair amount of dodge. is that going to be the way
>>
>>1524788
>built him as wrong as possible
Impressive
>>
>>1524788
Bro... he autocrits at 24 ki and needs to get hit 5 times to become a God with his revive...
>>
>>1524790
dang, if only I had known
>>
Went from 0 ss4 duos and 0 MUI to rainbowing both
>>
I only had 15,000 hp left in the kid buu red zone after phy least gohan did two normals with a fully built up kid buu. Beasts active was up and I knew he’s good but I thought I was dead for sure.

He ate the super for double digits

I’m sorry I doubted you beast…I kneel…you are truly the greatest of all time….
>>
File: 1665813667544189.jpg (150 KB, 850x986)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
Beast? BEAST.
>>
>ssj2 ESBR
nigger how this team is somehow worse than ssj3 now
>>
File: _.jpg (111 KB, 850x850)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>1800 stones + 100 tickets
>no beast
>pull every other unit on the banner + 5 times
every year the same shit
>>
>broly in 1 rotation
>2 beasts in 3 rotations
>gogeta in... 5.5 rotations
fucking shit i didn't wanna spend that many stones this anni. why did my most wanted unit dodge me so hard
>>
>>1524808
>1700 stones 1 beast no gamma
I'm sorry my friend...
>>
File: 1540044467132.jpg (79 KB, 436x399)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>1524811
hey at least beast will be back next month in world wide and due to the sync I can just use coins to buy him.
right? haha
>>
>>1524813
*omatsu raughs*
>>
>pull 2x Broly within the first full rotation
>pull 1x Gogeta within the first half rotation
>pull beast on literally the first multi

lmao guess it's time to dump 750 stones into the gammas
>>
>down to 1 stone
It's over for me, my boys...
>>
>>1524820
>750 stones into the gammas
WWC the sync 10th anni?
>>
>>1524820
Annnnnnd done.
Shit I spent less than like 500 stones total this anniversary and got at least 1x of all 4 new units.
>>
>>1524740
>Zly is too irrelevant to headline an anniversary as an extreme unit (which hadn't happened in 8 years btw)
KEKAROOOOO!!! Please keep coping so I can laugh at you more!
>>
When is the special friend summon?
>>
File: 1707520722407769.png (1.85 MB, 3140x1015)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>1523360
>>1523343
>>
>discover I've been using SS3 majin buu Goku at 0%
>he cleared everything anyway alongside my Majin buu Gohan rotations
Legit surprised, but also not really.
The team cooks, my cope until tickets give or do not give me beast.
>>
>>1522028
I hope they lose cause I don't WANT Toyo's shit anywhere near real DB media
>>
>SHAFTED
holy shit....I-I haven't been shafted on a banner like this since 2022
All my Dragon Stones....like dust in the wind
>>
My discounted round on the Beast banner was probably the worst round I ever had.
All 4 dead multis.
At least on the Gammas I got them, other LRs and saw some new summon animations.
>>
>0 stones spent
>no Beast
Yep, Beast is shit.
>>
Why the fuck did they remove the gfssr? Holy shit the amount of dead multi is revolting.
>>
>first pull got beast
>spend 1000 stones and no gamma

i can only blame myself
>>
>>1524853
This, the Beast banner seems fucking rigged. At least Gammas still give you LRs.
>>
>>1524869
>spend 1000 stones and no gamma
Why are you dumbasses dropping all these stones on Gamma? It's ok if you really like them but so many pulled for them right before WWC?
>>
File: 172120999350483263.jpg (710 KB, 1179x2022)
710 KB
710 KB JPG
>>1524844
LET'S FUCKING GO
>>
>>1524874
>right before GT spic celebration
lol
>>
File: 1691326957713.jpg (158 KB, 1200x675)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>1524875
>>
Wait so we're getting the 77 multi before discounts end?
>>
>>1524887
Yes
>>
>600 stones
>no Beast
Go on without me...
>>
is full additional best on beast
>>
>>1524895
Yes
>>
Pulling Beast would be preferable.
>>
pulled beast, now it's time to save for teq ui
>>
>zhu yuan in one 10 pull in ZZZ
>beast on the first free 10 after the discounts
yeah i'm a luck chad
>>
>>1524900
>teq ui
Does that fraud even tank normals in his pre domain form at 55%? WWC and 10th anni is going to make him look even more dated
>>
>>1524807
Just run a U6 team. STR Kefla solos the stage.
>>
Let me guess super ezas barely give stones?
>>
I got 2 of the featured units on beast banner rainbowed and all the others at least at 55%. Should I just wait for beast your come back and coin him or should I keep chasing him?
>>
I don't feel like grinding stones im discouraged
>>
When are we getting the last thank you tickets?
>>
File: 1616986757657.png (544 KB, 636x852)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
>AGL UI Dupe
I don't don't want to over-react like some spastic but...dude. Dude. Fuck this guy. FUCK this guy. I don't need dupes of him. I don't. The game doesn't care. It doesn't motherfucking give a shit. Clearly. So fuck it I'll just raise another UI Goku. Suck my dick Dokkan. SUCK MY DICK. FUCK YOU.
>>
>Defenders of Justice
Go play in traffic.
>>
>>1524922
Sounds like me and the monkey duo. I don't want to see those fuckers ever again.
>>
File: 1712786733609042.png (177 KB, 476x269)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
2 Beasts, 1 SSBE. No UI so far so I'm tempted to keep going.
>>
why does beerus have the dogs out
>>
Debating if I should try and go for my first Gogeta dupe to get him to 69%, go for my second beast dupe to get him to 79%, or use them on broly to potentially pick up golden frieza and get broly to 79% when the tickets drop
>>
File: 1607572381634.png (768 KB, 851x568)
768 KB
768 KB PNG
>4985 dragon stones
Beast, here I come!
>>
>>1524950
WWC
>>1524953
post results
>>
>>1524954
I meant specifically with the ticket multi. I'm not spending anymore stones, I had much much better luck than usual this anni. Gonna take my wins and run with them
>>
File: bb.jpg (221 KB, 850x1202)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
retardbro here. does beastboy want AA? i see he has built in crits so i assume so...
>>
>>1524965
straight raw attack
>>
>>1524954
There's a good chance WWC will not have the 9th anni carnivals on global.
>>
Which WWC unit will eza next?
>>
umm I just got cooked by trunks even with gohan. you told me I couldn't lose
>>
>>1524978
Bro, your orange piccolo giant form, gogeta active, and two beast actives?
>>
>>1524971
Goku and Frieza
>>
File: 1721973231310917.png (234 KB, 225x505)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>1524668
Wow, nice pull
>>
>>1524805
Dragonfruit-ass hair
>>
What units throughout your time playing have been your biggest disappointment and biggest surprise favorite?
My biggest disappointment has to be the AGL Metal Cooler Movie SS Duo. I love how desperate and reckless their attacks are in the movie and how it's the first time Goku and Vegeta actually team up. In Dokkan, even from day 1, they were an unremarkable slot 2/3 mid-tier option with an unrealistic to get transformation and they fell off very quickly.
My biggest surprise favorite(s) are probably the teq nuking blue vegeta and phy nuking blue goku that awakened out of the blue alongside bergamo a few years ago. They were just trash general pool SSRs that were so disappointing to pull that I'd had rainbowed twice over and then all of a sudden they became insane nuking stackers that dominated LGE and most of the content in the game. I remember running them together and loving every minute of it. Hope they get solid EZAs sometime in the near future
>>
File: 1608517330585.jpg (11 KB, 240x240)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>got the gammas from the tickets
Daseething must be malding right now.
>>
File: 1598519645860.jpg (21 KB, 500x375)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>1524998
>and ribrianne and gammas again doing single tickets
I'm done.
>>
I didn't pull Beast, what's the best team I can use with a Beast friend?
>>
>>1525000
run orange piccolo as leader and run super heroes. team is still crazy strong, especially once the y6 LRs EZA.
Orange Piccolo
Friend Beast
MUI Goku
SSBE Vegeta
SSBE & SSBKK
Gogeta
or STR UI
or PHY Ulthan
or y5 ezas
or teq godku if against movie bosses or saiyans
or gammas
etc
>>
File: 1571506926375.png (200 KB, 602x361)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>8th anni battle still not updated
I NEED MY BROLY AND BEAST EQUIPS AAAAA
>>
Friendly reminder that INT Fat Buu is a top 5 character in the game
>unconditional revive
>insane DEF, infinite stacking, reaches 2mil post super by turn 5 if on rotation for turn 1
>HP regen out the ass
>survives KO
>literally hits 2 million raw defense + guard in longer fights, which is actually 3.5mil defense post super
>has a fucking ghost usher that also acts as a full HP heal

He's an absolute god, the likes of which stands next to the Y7 EZAs, Beast, and Cell Max. And he's a DFE TUR. Pure insanity. If they made him a DFE LR instead he would be the uncontested god of the game.
>>
>>1525003
>>unconditional revive
There is a condition: HE has to die.
>>
>>1525001
Thank you friend, I ended up using Broly as a leader for the rainbow mission against the Gammas.
AND
That left me with 50 stones, and then it finally happened. Zeno on the Beast banner.
>>
>>1524965
Additional + attack is the play
>>
So what's the best banner to use those 77 summon tickets?
I got Broly, Gogeta, Beast and Gammas.
The only featured units I'm missing is the new Golden Freeza and STR Future Gohan.
I was thinking of chasing after Gohan with the tickets, since I only have enough teal coins for 1 unit and I'd rather trade those for the Saiyan Trio whenever returns.
>>
I know SSBE Vegeta is the better EZA, but it really sucks pulling him when he's already rainbowed while my MUI Goku is still at 55%.
>>
>>1525003
>unconditional revive
when every other revive works on everyone this seems pretty conditional lmao

also dont forget the piss poor damage he does
>>
>>1525021
what about the rest? dodge or crit?
>>
did all ezas
finishing up boss rush
bro my stones...
>>
holy fuck 4 units one of them is Whis i get nothing!
>>
>79 percent Teq Broly
>Get a dupe from red zone tickets
>Get two more unfeatured from carnival banner

Based, he's EZA ready now.
>>
>>1525046
I want Teq Broly
>>
File: 1720292887641547.png (155 KB, 780x619)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>
1300 stones used for beast
NOT
A
SINGLE
FUCKING
BEAST
>>
>900 stones left
>1 gohan 1 broly
i still feel the itch bros. To either go for gohan dupes or sink it all into gogeta
>>
when do you think all the Fusion Reborn stuff will EZA
>>
>>1525065
WWC will be year 1 Gogeta SEZA + teq Gogeta EZA
just watch
>>
>>1525003
revive is conditional, damage sucks, pre-SA Def sucks, and he lacks a real agl and str under his lead for extreme missions
>>
what is with the absolute dogshit rates on these banners
>>
>>1525061
>no discount carnival
Get a grip. NOW.
>>
How to get the 77 tickets?
>>
>wake up
>summon for beast
>1100 stones later two int SSBE one MUI agl, three agl SSGSS duo, one str GT duo
>"whatever dude i'll coin gohan in a few months"
>close game and come back a few hours later
>clear gift box
>40+ dokkan festival tickets
>whatthefuck.wmv
>summon with tickets
>I get beast second multi
>>
>1700 stones
>rainbow BEAST
>rainbow UI Goku and Blue Vegeta
>two gammas
compared to not getting Broly with a similar amount this was extremely nice, will use rainbow tickets for him
>>
2400 stones and all I got was 2 copies of Beast. Omatsu is a fucking nigger.
>>
>Intensifying fight
>Thrilling Battle
>conquer the assasin
>supreme magnificeient battle
I need some help i never done any of these which is easiest?
>>
>>1525085
Yeah I got one with 1200 so that adds up
Also went from not having 8th anni monkes to having them rainbow, I wonder if they are still any good
>>
Putting and removing gfssr is the biggest scam ever. The thing is so fucking scummy that the great rabbi of Jerusalem himself is jealous.
>>
>>1525088
Intensifying fights but there's a gimmick to getting the real final phase for each stage, so look it up
Thrilling battle is easy but some of the category missions suck ass
Assassin is a gimmick mission stage, you need a domain for stage 1 and domain + nuking item for 2
SMB is the "real" challenge but easy if you have a recent team
>>
Why is there no pity system?
>>
File: lfg.jpg (137 KB, 750x1000)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>1525015
gigantic W luckchad anon
>>
>beast
>mui goku
>ssbb vegeta
who else would you add to the team?
>>
>>1525101
game is evidently doing well enough fiscally and in terms of engagement that they don't feel pressured to add one I suppose
>>
>>1525106
depends on the content you're doing but:
gogeta
gammas
broly
orange piccolo
teq godku
ssbe/ssbkk
gamma 1
5th year blue fusions ezas
phy ulthan
lr soh trunks
godku
banner krillin & 18
str ui
phy beerus
etc.
>>
>>1525106
I'm running those plus:
Gamma 1/2 LR
Evoken LR
Orange Piccolo for the Beast unit super.
And absolutely dominating everything in the game with it.
>>
>>1525061
Gogeta is genuinely dogshit compared to the other anniversary units. He is useful for exactly 1 (one) turn, 8 turns deep into the fight.
Every other turn he's a massive liablity that will take 200k from normals and not dodge a single fucking thing despite having 50 or 70% dodge.
>>
>>1525117
Carnival units are just worse than dokkanfests. Time and time again. There are exceptions but overall it feels like they're designed to be worse.
>>
>>1525101
There is but not always.
SOME banners have pity tickets, where you get 10 tickets per multi (or I guess per 5 stones spent) and then exchange 200 of them for the new unit. So that's 1000 stones t guarantee that unit...
It's could be fine except that: 1 - only some banners have it, it's not every banner. And 2 - they don't carry over between banners, which makes them kinda useless for f2p players.
Nikke has good pity.
>>
>>1525117
>not dodge a single fucking thing despite having 50 or 70% dodge
This I can't comprehend about the unit. Holy fuck he NEVER evades, not even normals.
>>
>>1525117
>>1525119
>>1525122
gogeta is cool and I really like him but I agree. I can't count on both hands the number of times where my rotations were locked or not great so I slide blue gogeta into slot 1 or he's stuck there and he eats 3 normals in a row for 370k a pop and I lose
>>
>>1525101
Lucklet filter.
>>
If you summoned for b*ast you're reddit.
>>
>>1525120
Yellow coin banners have the pity system of 1000 stones = enough coins to get the new unit.
But you can only exchange it once, so it's not like you can just pump 5k stones into the banner and rainbow the units regardless of what drops.
>>
>>1525117
skill issue. mine evades just fine. does damage, changes orbs. 2nd best feature next to beast.
>>
beast chadhan really does dogwalk the rest of the game. there's no competition
>>
>>1525160
some units just decide to be like that sometimes, for me it's the eza str kefla, I still haven't seen her dodge once, I just stopped using her entirely after seeing her getting oneshot 200 times
>>
The biggest fraud is STR UI sign
Ultra Instinct my ass holy fuck I don't think I've seen a single evade from it
>>
>>1525177
Agreed. he fucking sucks.
>>
>>1525177
agreed. I've got him rainbowed with maxed out dodge hipo, my best dodge equips and he still gets hit nonstop. usually gets like oneshot by normals too lol
>>
File: 1706186978081435.png (562 KB, 426x568)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
>cool art
>hype part of the anime
>fuck load of categories
But he's built around "evade or die" and NEVER evades
Atleat we're getting a new UI soon
>>
>>1525181
>Atleat we're getting a new UI soon
spoiler alert he's pretty mediocre and will get folded by normals until he transforms into MUI. once he's mui he's a fucking god but those first couple of rotations with him are brutal.
>>
Got him second multi. Did I do a good?
>>
>>1525177
>>1525178
>>1525179
>>1525181
Do you think they just lie about what's written on the passive?
>>
File: 1621403472059.jpg (36 KB, 655x527)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
2 EZAs, 2 blue zones, Cell Max 2, 9th anni battle, movie boss rush,
With clears and missions that's 188 stones, plus 30 more from Pan shop, plus logins and maybe top grossing.
>>
>>1525190
They intentionally don't tell you the actual % of dodging and use words like medium/high/great instead. I have no idea where the data comes from that great dodge = 70%, high dodge = 50%, etc etc.
>>
>>1525189
you beat the game.
>>
>>1525189
>locking units
lmao
>>
>>1525190
they don't lie, I just think STR UI feels exceptionally bad because he's a dodge or die character with parts of his passive restricted to slot 1 dodges. You're pushed to put him in slot 1 and in front of a million attacks but his dodge chance is at best 84% + hipo and if he eats a normal you're probably looking at at least 150k+ so it he just feels pathetic
>>
File: 1624252421159.png (152 KB, 473x389)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>1525194
Pardon me, add 6 stones for the LR EZA missions.
>>
I got Beast in two rotations. (I only had 350DS)
I am tempted not to throw away the discounts on the gammas and only use the rainbow tickets.
Frankly it is horrible that the WWC is in a month.
>>
>>1525085
Fuck you I just used 4000 with 0 Beast. Rainbowed literally everything else on his banner.
>>
>>1525198
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>1525202
WWC is likely GT shit. Skippable.
>>
>>1525187
>>1525181
not even that, teq mui after his free dodge turn has sold me runs more than once probably because he is 55%..., 60% dr and 300k defense isnt tanking any strong super

i dont even blame the game or the unit at this point i just have terrible dodge luck
>>
>>1525202
at least it comes back in 4 months. the golden weeks on it won't be back until next may though, unless you count ny step ups.
>>
>>1525202
I feel that. I'm excited to be on the JP content schedule because anni into wwdc with very little downtime is stressful. When I have dogshit luck on anni the dread is double because I know wwdc is right around the corner
>>
>>1525212
wait no i'm bugging, gws are on the december ddf as well
>>
>>1525198
>not locking units
low IQ retard
>>
>>1525202
>>1525212
>>1525214
On the bright side, global neegers won't have to wait 11 months for the WWC units to return anymore. Another reason why the sync is a good thing. Where's that ugly, fat, venezuelan idiot that was crying about the sync earlier?

>>1525207
WWC being GT is the greatest possible outcome. GT is kino. You can take your opinion you got from a youtuber and kill yourself
>>
Oh sweet I got 4 SSRs on this pull!
>>
>>1525232
...and they're all shit.
>>
>>1525231
>WWC being GT is the greatest possible outcome. GT is kino. You can take your opinion you got from a youtuber and kill yourself
It's 100% going to be cell saga w/ Gohan v Cell as the headliners, just like the WWDC was 5 years ago.
>>
File: 2131r23r.gif (23 KB, 366x280)
23 KB
23 KB GIF
>>1525233
>>
>>1525232
...and they're all GREAT!
three have no eza yet
>>
>>1525207
Hopefully, I need a skip after getting graped hard this year.
>>1525236
If it's this I'll have to drop another K, big if true.
>>
>>1525236
I theorize that WWC is going to be either GT or Cell Saga.

But if they do Cell saga, what would the headliners even be? They'd have to give cell and ssj2 gohan what if animations if they do them again.
>>
>>1525236
I think it will be GT (unfortunatly) but I honestly hope on a Namek saga Final Form Frieza LR and the EZA of most LRs from that saga, AGL full power fieza, Int LR SSJ Goku, Gohan and Krillin, Goku and Vegeta.
That'd be neat.
>>
it's not cell. what would the part 2 even be?
>>
File: 1517763972598.jpg (359 KB, 720x960)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
When do we get beast skill orbs?
>>
>>1525245
Bye Guys Goku.
>>
>>1525241
You just make them the stand-alone versions of the 2019s second forms - SS2 and Perfect Cell (Perfect) or whatever he's called
There's plenty of random shit they could pull from that fight to throw in there, and they can always just reuse a move they've already done, wouldn't be the first, won't be the last, Especially since it's been 5 years and they can make those attacks really look good compared to the current animations.
>>
>>1525245
Z-Fighters, or Goku from his fight against Cell, or a Piccolo, or Future Trunks, or Vegeta...there's a lot they could use.
2019 was the PHY Android Trio for part 2.
>>
>>1525241
If they did Cell saga, I could see

part 1
carnival super saiyan 2 gohan who's intro is gohan going back into ss2 when cell revives with some slight what-if animations and then an active that's the father son kamehameha with voice acting, different camera angles than the existing agl LR and then more of a focus on the Vegeta hitting the enemy from behind part (or maybe even the piccolo, tien, yamcha, and krillin blasting the enemy too from the anime)

dfe perfect cell whos intro starts with the revive and power up with some more animations taken from throughout the fight with super trunks/goku/gohan. maybe a beam counter where he tanks it in a cloud of smoke and does the trunks death beam as a counter and an active like super buu's where he does the perfect barrier or whatever and heals

part 2 would be a bit trickier but maybe a dfe future trunks who goes super saiyan from the fight with the droids/cell in the future like the agl LR/int f2p unit with a better heat dome animation and a carnival 1st form cell or bye guys goku or something with the target mechanic or an absorption standby or something
>>
>>1525233
Agl vegeta EZA will hit like crack if they give him def & atk stacking and extra dr alongside the supereffective he gets for 5/10 attacks
>>
>>1525254
Eh he'll be super niche on one or two teams, just like the AGL Super Vegeta that recently EZAd.
>>
>>1525246
31st when part 3 starts
>>
I feel like either WWC or 10th Anni might introduce the "Z Heroes" Category
>>
>>1525258
He will fit perfectly on TEQ Vegeta and Super Vegeta. Let's hope that powercreep gets under control by then and we can still use them.
>>
>>1525245
LR future androids, LR future trunks and vegeta. lr goku from the fight with cell, maybe an L z fighters unit

The sky is the limit if they go crazy with what if animations
>>
>>1525261
I think teq vegeta has what it takes to hang around in the meta for a long time. he'll age out of being the slot one tank but I think he'll be able to handle slot 2 and 3 very well for the foreseeable future. super vegeta's clock is already ticking, sadly. he's not bad but he's already fish food if he takes supers early or especially after his guard is gone
>>
>8 Gohan&Goten
i pulled them twice in the same multi 2 times. Fucking hell
>>
>>1525259
neat, thank you
>>
>>1525264
they are my curse, too, anon. I'm so sick of pulling those smug degenerates. been keeping a tally and since their debut (where I didn't pull them) I've pulled them 29 times
>>
>>1524922
feel that. i have pulled enough agl ssj4 goku cards over the years to rainbow 3 copies.
>>
So do you guys actually use the tag system?
>>
>>1525275
Do you select your battlefield characters from your whole box?
>>
>>1525277
Yes or I use the filter
>>
>>1525279
Do you also pour the milk before the cereal
>>
>>1525281
Cereal with water
>>
File: SCHIZOku.gif (131 KB, 674x608)
131 KB
131 KB GIF
>>1525282
A gokubro I see
>>
I cant grind enough for another rotation today
ITS OVER
>>
>>1525286
This is my favorite part of an anniversary shaft. Log in and log out.
>>
>my entire friends list putting their 55 and 69% copehans as friend leaders
>CHAD Gelk still with his rainbowed android 21 lead
i kneel gelk sama...
>>
>>1525288
I was wondering if I should swap her out
>>
File: 1721673362001510.png (149 KB, 377x225)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>
>>1525292
i've seen enough, beast clears
>>
>>1525292
18 is so beautiful bros...
>>
>tfw only 3mil power level
>>
here's a team you could use to clap all content if you got shafted and didn't pull a single anni unit

phy beastless
teq orangecolo
str ui
agl mui
int ssbe
phy blue duo
friend lead beast
>>
Anyone else feel like the idea of pulling major celebration units is more enjoyable than the reality? Kinda like how the build up to Christmas is more enjoyable.
>>
>>1525317
major celebrations suck because low IQ zoomers on the stream of a dokkan tuber pull the new units on their first multi while I get shafted
>>
>>1525321
at least some of them are lying for attention
>>
>>1525323
No I totally pulled 4 all anni units in the first multi
>>
>part 3 next week

You know what that means. You ready? 6 million points here.
>>
>>1525323
probably, i was on toonrami's stream last night and it's ridiculous how many shit eating zoomers were flooding his chat saying they pulled beast or gammas on their first multi
>>
>>1525306
>agl mui
>int ssbe
In a week
>>
>>1525306
Replacement for Phy Gohan?
>>
>>1525326
Fuck these 3 units holy shit I want to build them for collection and autism but they take so long. I even made mspaint charts for myself to track everything I need to farm to max them out.
>>
>>1525331
iirc you need to pull 24 copies of each if you want to do it optimally and not waste any kais

the medal grind for the androids and gohan and videl is ass

for lr hercule you need to buy those usher thingies from the shop, but I think they removed the daily limit for those
>>
>>1525331
I started them after clearing everything in the game. If power levels were a thing at the time, I probably still wouldn't have them since all the stam would go to link levels.
>>
>>1525341
29 copies because of SA 25 from EZA or just use kai for the last 5 SA levels
>>
>>1525331
They need to revamp the medal grind for those medal events
>>
File: 1621394244428.png (1.21 MB, 1920x1080)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>just blasted my link level orbs into beast
>>
File: 7291545128023982251.jpg (382 KB, 945x2048)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
/kekkan/ kneels to me
>>
>>1524687
Beast is shit.

Source: the guy who pulled him in 70 stones to clown on you
>>
>>1525306
Phy Gohan sucks too much for modern content
>>
>>1525350
Nice anon. It reminds me of CHADcolo's banner pulling a double.
>>
Rainbowed Evolution Blue Vegeta. Is he any good?
>>
>>1525207
>he doesn't want a SS4 Gogeta LR

That man deserved a stand alone LR by now.
>>
>>1525371
What would base form gogeta look like in GT?
>>
>>1525372
Like Z Gogeta but with black hair
>>
>>1525372
DBS Broly but 90's artstyle
>>
File: 4ew083i97pgz.png (906 KB, 910x2501)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
>>1525372
>>
>>1525378
Why is he so smug
>>
>>1525381
It's the Vegeta in him.
>>
>>1525373
>>1525374
>>1525378
Keep in mind that base Goku is a kid in GT, would Gogeta still look the same?
>>
what's the beast team before eza ssbe and ui?
>>
Is LR ssj2 gohan still good?
>>
>>1525327
>tfw actually pulled beast on the first multi >>1524727
>dumped 500 stones into the banner and then got completely shafted
I guess this is par for the course
>>
UltHan is BACK BROS
>>
>>1525393
Kid Goku couldn't fuse with Vegeta so SS4 is the base
>>
>>1525397
Probably not. The Agl one just stacks too slow for today's content.
>>
>>1525394
Maybe this?
>>
>>1525408
Replace shithan with Broly
>>
>>1525416
No, I think not.
>>
>>1525405
>fuse while SS4
>revert to base while fused
Now what?
>>
>>1525408
futurehan instead of leasthan
>>
File: AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE.jpg (68 KB, 720x960)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>I thought my Santa Roshis were my teq grand kais
NOOOOOO MY COLLECTION
>>
>>1525423
BRICKED
>>
how do I use the 5th anni eza lrs? they feel like bums. can barely stack with them before they transform.
>>
>>1525417
>he didn’t pull him
Kek
>>
>>1525423
Why the fuck are we not able to lock the special Kais in the first place
>>
>>1525425
Stacking isn't important for them. You wanna transform as soon as possible.
>>
>>1525429
they job to a gust of wind after their guaranteed dodge turn is over
>>
>>1525425
float them off like the little dodge cucks they are
>>
>The Agl blues are ba-
>>
>>1525425
>Turn 1
Put them in slot 3
>Turn 2
They transform and you put them in slot 1 with 100% dodge
>Turn 3
You put them in slot 3 and continue doing this and hope they dodge
>>
>>1525432
>>
>>1525435
BOOOOM!
>>
>>1525431
>>1525433
eww man just don't run them then
>>
>>1525435
-lls
>>
File: 1697463506750.jpg (194 KB, 782x580)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>1525439
>quoted wrong post >>1525432
My posting career is OVER
>>
>>1525435
>14 mil on a wank set up
>hard to transform
>even when transformed is a pretty shit slot 1
just let him go anon agl vegito sucks
>>
I actually use str Vegito
>>
>>1525441
It was vs MUI Supreme battle spectacle. It doesn't get more real than that. MY BOY!
>>
>>1525419
No, I think not.
>>
He attacks a million times so it's fine if they don't have a damage barrier. But:
- intro should've lasted 5 turns
- they should've used the ball crush or the sword (f2p 18ki) as super counters
>>
>>1525448
12ki* i mean. Shit they could give him both, chance to nullify ki supers and chance to nullify and counter unarmed.
>>
>he didn't set his VPN location to Japan before summoning
NGMI.
>>
>>1525435
This does zero damage to GODku and LORDza
>>
>>1525451
We shall see!
>>
>>1525370
Anyone?
>>
Bros the Gammas are really fun to use, I'm surprised
>>
>>1525456
He's about to be the #2 best unit in the game behind Beast once his eza drops. UI goku is #3
>>
>>1525456
2nd best character in the game next week after his eza.
>>
File: 1699130942343361.gif (2.71 MB, 236x240)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB GIF
>fun
>>
>>1525459
>>1525460
Oh, that's cool then. Glad he kept showing up for me.
>>
>>1525462
Gokek wishes he was as fun as the Chadmas
>>
goku only wishes to be bejita's nugget baby
>>
carnival Gogeta's my goat. he dodges everything and does a shitton. funner than mrbeast
>>
SSJ4s EZA when??
>>
what are your favorite rpg games?
>>
I like this one RPG called Elden Ring
>>
>>1525475
Legacy of Goku 2
>>
>>1525475
Attack of the Saiyans
>>
>>1525292
>no guard
>can tank goku & frieza's super
>>
>>1525475
Lunar 2.
>>
File: 1719419024848615.png (2.02 MB, 1080x1633)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
the only good pull I've had this whole anniversary but I'll take it I guess. I didn't even look online to see which unit was better this time, is Beast the good one?
>>
>>1525485
lucklets... don't look...
>>
>>1525485
first rotation free multi btw.
>>
>>1525485
I hate you but also congrats
>>
File: IMG_7238.jpg (2.13 MB, 1170x2049)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
love this guy
>>
>>1525432
>>1525435
>tickles the enemy
>gets one shot with that terrible def
it's so over...
>>
>>1525481
only the above 50% hp super
>>
>>1525492
I won though? Uh...hello? My boy?
>>
What's the hipo for AGL MUI? No beasts so far but I got this dude almost rainbowed so I'm feeling fine.
>>
>>1525502
additional and dodge
>>
>>1525494
Nope, both. She gets 50% on hit and has 35% damage reduction. The hit puts her defense up to 3,797,540 and her DR reduces their damage to 3.70 million.
>>
200 stones got me 2 beasthans. Now I'm trying to get the gammas. When is red cell coming back so I can coin him?
>>
File: 1517671746456.gif (453 KB, 160x120)
453 KB
453 KB GIF
>>1525505
>>1525481
>>
>>1525326
I didn't even use all my points last year because cleaning the box was a chore
I have 900 kais, I'm not even gonna summon
>>
9 years
9 fucking years
And this game still doesnt have an auto sell/baba/enhance feature.
>>
>3 rotations on beast: gobros, piccolo dupe, ssj4 duo already rainbowed
>1 rotation on gamma: only bulma (third dupe which is kinda meh)
>last rotation on beast: holy shit, 2 beasts
>use tickets: motherfucking zeno
I was so close to being omegashafted, but I finally caught the moment when the rng is stuck on the giving the same unit but this time it's the one you want
>>
>>1525516
based. I'm a gammas fanboy so I chased them hard. 1100 stones no copies - despair setting in - got a zeno and then my last 10 tickets got the gammas rewind and got them to 69%. honorary luck chads rise up
>>
>>1525507
anyone
>>
>>1525523
red cell? you mean cell max? he hasn't been to global yet so he could come whenever. as for a return on jp, I'd guess probably dec-jan-feb time frame
>>
>>1525523
cell max hasn't been on global. i think there's only one banner between anni and wwc, which should be toppo. cell max in october.
>>
>>1525525
>>1525524
what? ok nevermind then lol sorry
>>
What the ACTUAL FUCK? I pulled INT LR Rose TWICE IN A ROW. Is he even featured?
>>
>>1525532
yes
>>
>>1525532
Yes
>>
>>1525534
>>1525535
Oh okay. Still pretty ridiculous ngl.
>>
how many stones for this second part? I only have 22 lol
>>
File: 1719410915602939.png (269 KB, 1440x974)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>
>>1525542
Globalsissies...
>>
how do you switch to global in dokkan info? it disappeared from the settings
>>
>>1525545
the flag
>>
>>1525555
>british flag is jp
>us flag is global
this is so retarded
>>
>>1525485
Hes terrible. Broly is the best one
>>
i was looking info for the ssj cooler duo and holy shit this theme is so good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bYXEJJvE68
>>
How many more stones can we expect before BEAST Banner leaves? I burned through my tiny f2p stash
>>
>>1525576
At least 66 for Goku and Vegeta's EZBs.
>>
File: Gammas.png (2.77 MB, 1010x1346)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
>Got the Gammas on a single ticket
I somehow got everyone except Bitchly and Slurpza, do I use my tickets on their banner or go for BEAST dupes?
>>
Looks like I'm waiting to coin beast if the tickets don't plan out.

No more stone sales of any kind, minus the packs numbering 10 and I'm not that desperate.

Will cope with my 69% Gamma and everyone else rainbow super team + beast lead
>>
>>1525562
They have to differentiate between JP (English) and Global (English) somehow.
Also you can just go directly to glben.dokkaninfo.com.
>>
>>1525576

>>1525194
>>
How do you build LR INT Rose?
>>
>>1525576
one rotations worth
>>
>>1525491
How are you getting those numbers? I have them rainbowed and i always get 15 mil on USA and 10 on SA (still insanely good numbers lmao)
>>1525576
Just use the 50 tickets
>>
>>1525587
FDMB!
>>
File: IMG_2183.jpg (895 KB, 1290x1842)
895 KB
895 KB JPG
best anniversary ever
>>
>>1525594
It almost looks like Kami is flipping you off. It would make sense considering how shit his EZA was.
>>
>>1525581
then why not put (EN) next to another jp flag, I'm not a UX designer but it seems they picked the least intuitive way to do it
>>
File: DONT NEED IT.gif (450 KB, 480x360)
450 KB
450 KB GIF
I fucking need those 6th anni EZAs to hurry up already bro.

Beasthan's team feels incomplete until they arrive. Goddamn, why couldn't they put the EZAs on the day that Beasthan got released?
>>
>>1525616
enjoy the anticipation bro, it's secretly the best part of life
>>
>>1525593
Is that actually how you build him or are you memeing?
>>
>>1525624
Never try to make units outlive their meta with dodge. It's a fool's errand. You'll only use him in midgame shit like battlefield, and with a Whis for missions.
>>
How do I stop being a lazy bum and finish these LRs and all the Dokkan Fest units I have?
>>
>>1525630
are you missing out on missable stones like battlefield and burst mode? if not then it don't matter
>>
>>1525632
I'ma be honest and say that I haven't touched Battlefield in eons. I probably should start again.
>>
>>1525635
anon those are 30 stones each..
>>
>>1525638
I haven't touched Battlefield in eons cause I haven't played Dokkan in eons lol. Just decided to pick it back up for the anniversary.
>>
>>1525630
use the bot haha
>>
>>1525645
What bot?
>>
>>1525652
you know... the one that auto clears all stages for you and can farm stages for you and you can awaken units in the bot and farm link levels in the bot... you know that one...
it costs $2 per month. activate it first month to get your account up to speed. name is 16 bot on discord
>>
>>1525654
Link
>>
>>1525654
I've never heard of this until now. I'll look into it.
>>
>>1525658
bitch it's the first discord link when you search dokkan 16 bot
>>
>want GT Duo dupes
>black rift
>immediately convert faggothan to Baba points
>>
average grosstedium L

>no pic
>>
>coping so hard with all these LR dupes, building a 2nd copy of Rainbows like the gt bitches with a different HP build like crit for active memes or full dodge for floating 3rd slot blue transforming fusions.
zamn...
>>
>>1525630
Only AGL Vegito bros and Gogeta/Janemba (for their future EZA) are worth it
>>
Man, tanabata is funny. All you need is teq jiren, banner teq androids, and any 3 ToP ezas with friend UI. Clears everything.

>>1525684
LR frieza 17 is very worth it
>>
will 3+1 go away before the 77 ticket multi
>>
File: image.png (116 KB, 593x747)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>1525542
KEKYPOWIE
>>
>>1525711
I hope he loses his account
>>
>>1525587
full additional the rest dodge, he gets crit chance after he gets a final blow
>>
>>1525542
>>1525711
We will never be refunded.
Fuck dafatfuck btw
>>
File: GTbRHrKWIAAkJ-0 (1).jpg (413 KB, 1920x1080)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
>>1525394
>>
File: 1699083276593970.gif (553 KB, 287x216)
553 KB
553 KB GIF
WHEN DO WE GET TO USE OUR 77 MULTI?
HOW MANY TICKETS SHOULD I HAVE?
>>
>>1525729
We all did it yesterday bro. Don't tell me you missed it
>>
>1700 stones
>1 beast
>0 Gammas
>17 stones left
Welp. Time to farm the 40 Z-battles and all the IDBH stages I've been saving for a shaft as monumental as this.
>>
File: 1609258552345.jpg (97 KB, 853x480)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
I wanna coin Vegeta. But man y-you never know when AGL SSJ3 Gohan and AGL Mystic Gohan will come back.
>>
Just bottomed out on stones to finish a rotation. Saw another anon mention 188 left in the celebration, so that means one more rep. I'm at 5 tickets, so I guess I could just do 4 singles now but we'll wait and see if some magic happens.
>>
>>1525739
>AGL SSJ3 Gohan and AGL Mystic Gohan
????
>>
>>1525739
you mean ss3 goku? they both come back for wwc on global, and gohan is on the carnival, not red coin.
>>
File: GTbRJOkW8AAWwA1.jpg (432 KB, 1920x1080)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>1525728
>>
File: GTbRIbXWcAABB7D.jpg (441 KB, 1920x1080)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>1525747
>>
File: 1606277029395.gif (880 KB, 500x283)
880 KB
880 KB GIF
>buy stones against better judgment
>get shit on
My check comes next week. Then you'll be sorry you ever made me feel this way.
>>
>>1525728
>>1525747
>STR Piccolo in 2024.
>>
which banner should you use the 77 multi on if you only got 1 copy of beast and nothing else?
>>
>>1525751
Yup
>>
>>1525711
I cant believe omatsu took away 217 stones I could have used on beast...
>>
>>1525711
he would be fuming, smoke coming out of his ears and nose, if it was the other way around and global could eza or rainbow the battlefield units and he had to wait in the cuck corner
>>
>>1525306
>INT SSBE
Is 45% enough?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (122 KB, 921x2048)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>Intensifying Fights 3
Vegeta keeps dodging me. Am I supposed to kill faster or something?
>>
>no content for days
Nice anniversary, Least
>>
>grinded through the last 200 levels in dokkan all stars I was saving
>pulled beast on a zeno animation
lets goooo
>>
Bros HE WON'T COME!!!! :'''''(
MAKE THAT PIECE OF SHIT COME :''''(
>>
MAKE HIM COME MAKE THE SEED WORKS OR I AN HERO TO THEIR HQQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:''''''''(
>>
>>1521962
Guys should I use the 500 coins on AGL LR Blue Goku and Vegeta, I didnt manage to get a copy
>>
>>1525752
gee i wonder...maybe the units you dont already have. (broly, then gogeta, then gammas btw)
>>
>>1525829
the one that becomes vegito? Absolutely fucking not. Frustrating unit when it came out, frustrating and unusable nowadays
>>
>>1525752
Broly in my opinion.
>>
>>1525829
AGL LR Blue Goku and Vegeta at 55% have the amazing ability to do barely any damage, and get absolutely fucking murdered if you don't meet their fusion requirement by turn 5!
And nowadays they'll get absolutely murdered as Vegito anyway!
>>
>>1525832
Ye it was that one, thanks, I'll keep the coins for a dupe of beast gohan
>>
i completely kneel and submit to beast gohan, holy shit
>no item run? i got you bro
>want to bring fodder unit? no problem
>>
>>1525752
I'd say go for beast dupes, it's what I'm gonna do
>>
I keep grinding way more than 1k stones I lost count and no beast
>>
>>1525372
>>1525418
Since Vegeta is adult and Goku is a kid, Gogeta would be a teenager

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.