[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GrowthWeek_ingame.png (407 KB, 1280x600)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
Sleep Gainz Edition

What is Pokémon Sleep?
Pokémon Sleep is a sleep tracking app that utilizes your smartphone and/or the Pokémon Go Plus + device to record data as you sleep. In doing so, you'll be able to meet a variety of Pokémon and fill out your Sleep Style Dex.

Be sure to post your Research ID so that you can add and share candy with fellow Anons. We are currently locked at 50 friends.

FAQ:
>How do Shinies work?
If you encounter a shiny Pokémon, you only need to feed it a single Poké Biscuit to befriend it.
>What should I spend my diamonds on?
Expanding your ingredient pockets, item pockets and Pokémon box. Long term you’ll want to max out ingredient pockets, only get half of max for items and max 100 for Pokémon.
>When should I use my items?
When you have a good grasp of the game mechanics. You may want to save up Recovery Incenses for event missions.
>What should I spend my sleep points on?
Poké Biscuits first or if you’re a premium user: Main and Subskill seeds and Great Biscuits.
>Can I play this game if there's a lot of noise where I sleep?
The game tracks sleep based on motion only; sound has no impact.
>A Pokémon I fed got full! Will I have to start from scratch the next time I find one?
Nope! Pokémon retain the level of progress they were at the last time you fed them.
>How do dream clusters work?
The higher your research rank, the more you get. You may want to hold onto them as long as possible.

>Official Pages
https://www.pokemon.com/us/app/pokemon-sleep/
https://www.pokemonsleep.net/en/news/
>Unofficial Pokémon Sleep Wiki
[WARNING] Turbo Cancer-ridden with ads. Use at own risk.
https://pks.raenonx.cc/en
>Simple Candy Calculator
https://candy.blspnm.com

**Back up your account by linking it to Google or your Apple ID. If you change phones, or factory reset, your account may be lost otherwise. At the very least copy your Support ID on the first Pokémon Sleep screen (click to reveal Support ID under menu)**

Previous: >>56060178
>>
>>56109695
It’s amazing how guaranteed golf skills can screw you over.
Docile (neutral) eevee with SleepEXP, two skill trigger, inventory and BFS. If the first gold as helping speed this would be worth the hassle to grind up to lvl 100
>>
>trying to unlock flower gift macarons
>have barely enough ingredients
>waiting until sunday dinner
>sunday pot size buff + flareon skill
>go to make macarons
>pot capacity 76
>size needed 77
fug
>>
Can't play this game if you have a job
>>
>>56109889
Guaranteed gold is like a 2/7 chance for someone unequivocally useful, 3/7 chance for something not helpful, 2/7 chance for situationally useful.

I wouldn't turn down sleep exp bonus so long as the rest of the skills and nature actually shape up.
I run a BFS Typhlosion that is also Research EXP bonus, which is pretty meh especially once you hit 55.
>>
>>56110498
how so? I have a job and i can beep boop
>>
I think they probably should have made this week at least 2x Sleep EXP instead of 1.5x. As it is, you're only getting 1,050 EXP per pokemon, up from 700. That's not even enough to get my Dragonair a level. And it's not worth using Growth incenses this week either, since you could just wait for a Good Sleep night to double what EXP you would have gotten.
>>
>>56111028
it's impossible to get 8 hours of sleep if you have a job
>>
>>56111706
lol.
Literal IRL skill issue. Get filtered.
>>
>8 hours for work
>8 hours for sleep
>8 hours for family/friends/fun/personal time/second work
Am I missing something here?
>>
>>56111028
>>56111752
During the first few weeks of this game's launch, some retard was bitching about how this game took too much time investment, and when people told him he was stupid, he argued that "he had a job and therefore couldn't spare the time for the game".
People made fun of him for it, but it seems that some anons LOVED the meme, so now they post that in almost every /zzz/.
>>
>>56111823
>ry/zzz/
>>
>>56111823
I wish I could have whatever brand of autism makes a bad joke infinitely funny.
>>
I guess it's a good time to use some incenses... or should I wait until later in the week for the extra candy or two from the increased rarity?
>>
>>56110135
>saving eggs to unlock last recipe I haven't yet, which needs a sunday pot size
>exclusively making popcorn every meal because I have an abundance of the ingredients
>turned out auto fill threw in half my eggs one of the times and now I need to collect like 20 fucking more

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.