[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Last Time:
>Orevald, Lime, Wagie and I continue through LAWDS
>The Aelitakino is about all that's keeping us going at this point
>Wagie and Lime are trudging though Terajuma
>While Orevald and I are stuck in Grand Dream Shitty
>John vpposter completes Empire V11, and starts mentally preparing for the trek through Swamp hell

>What is this?
This is a thread where a bunch of autists come together and play shitty fangames. Join if you want.

>How do I join?
Just make a name and/or tripcode and start posting images.

>Archive
https://rentry.org/vp-Plays-Thread-Archive

>Fangame Bingo Card Generator
https://bingobaker.com/#6636f8a719381479

>Download Links
>LAWDS
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1Idp0Pc68K6brEA1xAxxSKZUbrdNl4IFI

>Crimson and Cobalt
https://eeveeexpo.com/threads/7193/
>>
>>56367470
>>56367479
Thanks, it's probably taken the spot from Carnigger as the worst fight in the mod so far desu
>>
File: chapter 3.png (154 KB, 770x608)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
this can wait
>>
Whiteouts: 192
Oh boy, I sure love Flower Garden.
I'm leaving this for tomorrow, I'm way too tired.
>>
>Bladestar only has about 100 members
lel
>>56367500
h-haha....
>>
rude
>>
Whiteouts: 125
Okay, gonna need to stop being a retard and prep for Eve kek, still haven't made it past the first 3 mons
Might do that tomorrow though, not sure yet
>>
Bumo
>>
Whiteouts: 193
>Give Alakazam Psychic Terrain so it can't be cheesed with priority
>It just outspeeds literally everything and if by some miracle it doesn't one shot it, the partner pokemon it now spawns will
>You can't do shit here, Dark types get nuked, Steel types get nuked, there's no reliable answer for this
Wow, this is amazing game design.
>>
File: A travesty.gif (292 KB, 1026x800)
292 KB
292 KB GIF
>Rejuvenation still doesn't have an unique sprite for hexo sexo
Jan really hates good things.
>>
Was looking up the files real quick to check a variable I was curious about and I saw something interesting things.
Apparently there's a new variable for Ren in the sewers, though it doesn't seemingly do anything yet or is something I missed, another is that the "rival" character name is just the MC's name, wow, I wonder if that's FORESHADOWING something.....
>>
what a great fight

https://streamable.com/t5waz0

>colosseum out of literal nowhere
>half of his team isn't bug type
>his kecleon knows barbed web because...um...BECAUSE IT JUST DOES ALRIGHT?? also it didn't even use the one shitty meme move they gave it because of how retarded barbed web is
i know 'repeating basically the exact same crawli fight' is pretty lame like how the base game does it, to be fair

it at least wasn't very difficult outside of the usual colosseum autism. i could've won without aevian musharna being a nigger, and i didn't actually know aevian golisopod's new ability is actually pretty strong on this field until that last attempt there, but i didn't really want to readjust that hard for colosseum faggotry

Whiteouts: 102

>>56368653
>>56367455
GG bros, especially RG on that fucking alice thing, not looking forward to that at all holy fuck
>>
no, what you have to do instead is take your pokemon out afterwards and beat the shit out of her because she's a woman with a sword who can do some spinny tricks

i'd love to see her try that on an aggron

and i guess hope she keeps her literal time god powers that she barely actually uses during actual conflicts at home
>>
pokemon are so irrelevant in this universe man

>i-i'm too afraid to fight!
your pokemon are the ones doing the fighting you dumb bitch
>>
>>56368836
Wow, these retards really can't be bothered to design anything right huh? GG and thanks.
>>56368871
>The MC already defeated the literal god of time but somehow jobs to an old woman with an infinitely weaker version of time stop, rewinding time and such
>Just disregard the MC also beating Madame (not) Melia in the pyramid too, THAT DOESN'T COUNT CHUD!!!!
Rejuvenation's writing is so bad that it actively harms my brain to even think about it.
>>
>The AI is starting to read my switches and use moves that hit the Pokemon I'm trying to switch in super-effectively
>They're also abusing damage calculation to deduce if they should use moves like Counter and Mirror Coat as well
OH BOY...............
>>
https://streamable.com/i2134i

>the reason they aren't putting aurorus earlier naturally is because the retards can't code around encore
kek, ez
Whiteouts: 104 since i wasn't quite sure how i wanted to deal with blastoise at first
>neved waits this long to bust out a mega blastoise on you
retarded, but not as retarded as his pre battle speech

>i-if y-you win t-then what? even if you win you'll still l-lose!!!
sadly, he is right

>>56368876
thanks
to be fair, the time hags did require special circumstances, but i can't wait to see how they bullshit a 'win battle lose anyway' the next time we fight meliaerin X
>>
>>56368836
>>half of his team isn't bug type
Radred bros.... we're home... hopefully the next mod to be made will include a gym leader that doesn't even use a single Pokemon or move from their respective type (if you think that's a joke I looked at the team docs and v4.1 hardcore Sabrina is literally like that).
>>
Had to dip out for a bit, will be back later tonight

>>56369041
To be fair, that isn't his actual gym
But I dunno how fucking Luxray and Arcanine fit Crawli at all other than just being "strong for Colosseum" (not even that strong honestly)
I also like the implication he's using them because that's his "real team" and yet every other example of a "real fight" with a gym leader like Ryland or Souta will have them use mostly monotype shit
>>
on one hand now that I know I have to mash A on every bookshelf and talk to everyone I'm less worried I have to backtrack, on the other hand this is still the most lazily put together chapter quest that I can currently think of in any of these games, possibly other games even.
>>
File: actually why.png (88 KB, 752x706)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
you are the most worthless character in this game. a traffic cone would serve the same purpose and be more likable. I hate this chapter and I hate you.
>>
Good god, Eve is cancer, I fucking HATE unchangeable sand, holy shit
>>56368836
Thanks bro
>>colosseum out of literal nowhere
Kek, what great design
>>
>>56369336
Kek
I'll at least say that even though Ren and North are both terrible, at least they have some significance to the plot
>>56369433
Haha..
I got spoiled on that unfortunately
>grassy terrain on unchangeable sand desert and also leads with a mega sandaconda
I literally do not think there is a single original bone in deeffect's (male) body, it was the exact same shit in MM, LITERALLY, the same shit
>>
Jesus fucking christ
Whiteouts: 153
https://streamable.com/nvgzvm
This REALLY sucked. fuck tranniees, Fuck desert field, FUCK DESERT'S MARK, FUCK TORTERRA, AND FUCK UNCHANGEABLE SAND
I admittedly also really didn't feel like leveling new faggots that I wasn't really sure would actually work vs the troon, so that added on to the resets trying to get most of my bros to work by figuring out what the AI does vs what mons
God I hope this is an outlier and not indicative of the autism of bosses going forward, because holy fuck, what a spike in difficulty Chapter 14 has been kek
>>56369464
No grass thankfully. That's probably the new "rematch" that'll probably happen at the end of chapter 15 or sometime around there
>>
FINALLY

The first TRULY hard fight in my Empire playthrough, even though I brought a full team of Fairies, Steels and Ice mons against a team of 5 dragons + Empoleon.

No idea how it could've been THAT hard, looking back. But somehow, all his mons were just illegally strong and mine just sucked ass. Afraid you dont get anywhere at this point in the game without EV training, couldn't even OHKO a Sceptile (part Dragon here) with a Granbull Play Rough.
>>
Jan sama...
>>
>>56369558
Yeah, thats an extremely tough one. Torterra Crest is nightmare fuel.
>>
>>56369558
>>56369623
gg
>>
haha...yeah...everybody totally didn't think you were melia...
>>56369623
gg
>>56369635
desu the crest itself wasn't the problem in the mod, it was just really bulky thanks to the field, and Desert's Mark combined with Wood Hammer btfos a lot of shit if you don't debuff it's attack or something kek
>>56369663
Thanks
>>
>>56369558
GG
Good fucking lord that looks absolutely awful, I'm actually becoming afraid for my own run again
>That's probably the new "rematch"
yeah, you're right, was mixing the two up in my head
>>56369623
also GG
Enemies don't start using max EV shit until ch8 I believe, so a bit more time before you have to get autistic about it
>>
i remember when it used to be that you activating a lava crystal killed a xen scientist mutt

man i really hate how sterilized this game has become
not even 'woke' because i couldn't care less, but just devoid of shit where the dev is just having fun
>>
i hate to let v*nam get the killsteal here but easy first try

>breloom used thunderclap!
>aurorus used encore (on origin pulse)
>venam sends in dry skin toxicroak
yawn
>>
yeah it's shit like this

tell me this isn't the definition of s.oyed out writing
>r-remember to be extra careful and s-safe, us virtuous people do not want to send the wrong m-message
even terra wouldn't have backed down
>>
File: IS THAT A.png (67 KB, 770x608)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>gets trick room for free at start
>stealth rock
>illegal level 20 graveler
>uses a fucking x item
>checkmate is psychic fell stinger but for special attack
>resist berries
>unfair mode means moss punch is more likely to sleep me and bite is more likely to flinch me

this took awhile with a lot of team switching, what an awful chapter.
>>
>nothing ever comes of this and these fags don't just fuck off and die

maybe they signed up to be part of the same union that ren is apparently in
no point in showing the battle, was hilariously easy. this mod's difficulty swings are wild
>>
>wha....? you think that the person who was part of a literal pure evil team that killed your mother, practices human slavery and cruel animal experimentation and is currently trying to genocide all of terajuma deserved to die?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE BECOMING A HEARTLESS SOCIOPATH HOW DARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU
the one based thing crescent does in the entire game, and the fact it makes saki have a melty and fuck off from the plot for half the game is a great bonus

>>56369814
GG. remember to bring something to break screens later on since i remember bosses in this game love to spam that at the start, also hazards too
>>
>>56369558
Holy fucking shit, this looks beyond fucking painful, GG.
>>56369623
>>56369814
GG as well, kek surely the rewards for playing on hardcore will be worth it, surely h-haha.....
>>
a story in 3 images
>>
>>56369848
thanks, hopefully I'll get brick break or defog soon, I'd rather not use the same mr mime that diddled me just minutes ago even with screen cleaner. idk how she can call you heartless, not only are you considering the evil they've done to other people but assuming it's high up enough the death will be instant, no torture
>>56369874
thanks. I have an awful feeling it'll just be some of the new gen 9 moves for tutor net and "premium" battle items like air balloon and assault vest, so nothing worthwhile
>>
Ariados lvl 46 evolution. Neat that they made this shitmon viable
>>
It's so fucking over
>>56369717
>>56369874
Thanks bros, this definitely took the place of 'worst fight in the mod (so far)' kek, I really hope you guys don't have anywhere near the amount of suffering I had, haha...
>>56369814
gg
>>
>>56369926
thanks
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOO KANON WHY
>>
>:effectmode => :Party,
:buffactivation => :Limited,
0 => {
:message => "Zetta, the amplifier. Do it.",
:pokemonEffect => {
:MagicCoat => [false,nil,"ZETTA: Fine."], # LAWDS - a dummy pokemon effect to get an extra line
},
:stateChanges => {
:FIELDLOCK => [true,:GRAVITY,"Mount Valor's mood intensified! The field is locked!"],
},
}

wow, epic
is this where this faggotry starts

>>56369926
>i have no ground resists, my two mons that are good vs ground are either weak (glimmora) or frail (arboliva), i have no fast mons either
i-it'll go better i'm sure.
>>56369898
don't forget psychic fangs if you can find anything with that
>>
There's only room for one shillmon in by box, faggot
>>56369942
haha...
>>
>Spend nearly an hour looking for the fucking mailboxes across a fuckhuge parody of Jew York
Wow, I surely love this section, I sure love this game, I sure love this mod.
>>56369888
The sole fucking reason Aurorus' Aevian form is locked to fucking den of souls, cripes these retards are pathetic.
>>56369942
Yeah, this fucking is fucking horrendous.
>>
File: Ashen Pozz xissies.gif (321 KB, 1026x800)
321 KB
321 KB GIF
>Go near a place called Leonardo's Pizza to complete the dogshit mailbox quest
>Get ganked by a cunt using a Dondozo
O-oh no......
>>
Whiteouts: 194
>Venam gets literally every single fucking mid-battle effect known to man
>Cheats out all the ass
>All of her Pokemon have illegal EVs and are somehow using Crests together with regular items
>Venam's Kiss is now something like 150 power and does super effective damage against Steel types
I am so tired of this fucking mod by this point.
>>
File: Vile dyke.gif (299 KB, 1026x800)
299 KB
299 KB GIF
Her team is designed like shit, she needs a dozen fucking cheats to even stand a chance, this is such horrid fucking fight design, just absolutely fucking horrid, these cunts can't build teams or good fights at all, so they have to rely on making the AI gaining a thousand fucking buffs for free and having illegal EVs out the ass, it's so fucking shitty.
>>
>>56370018
gg
>>
This cave's music is shit
Less shit than V's earrape, but not far off either
>>
that was amazingly straightforward kek

https://streamable.com/jfn6ee

Whiteouts: 109

i've been mindbroken too hard by the MM version of this fight, it's really not so bad without awful shit like them being one trainer with 12 mons or crest spiritomb
this was almost offensively a joke, i mean not ridiculously easy, but i struggled harder on fucking crawli's first fight, compared to this

>>56369954
>they left in the riolu event at the pyramid
that's so funny
i can only imagine the one edgy tard that doesn't do all the added aelita cutscenes who needs this
>>56369958
you can get it from the aevian mystery egg, but still kek
>>
>>56370037
where's the background kek
>>56370042
gg. what part of the field effect makes skeledirge resist rock type moves?
>>
File: HEAVYHANDED BULLSHIT.gif (195 KB, 1026x800)
195 KB
195 KB GIF
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY MEEEEEELIA!!!!!!!
JAAAAAAN IS """""""""""FOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHADOOOOOOOOOOOOOWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING", OMG LOL, THIS IS SO HECKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
>>56370029
Thanks bro.
>>56370042
GG, I'm really surprised they didn't give every single fight in this mod a Kingambit considering how lame they are.
Fair enough, but that doesn't fix the already massive wound.
>>
Whiteouts: 154
Freeze sucks
>>56370042
kek, gg regardless
>>
What a pleb taste in paintings, he just chose the most obvious ones
>>
UUUUwwwwUUUU YES OLD GAY MEN ARE SO CUTE! THIS IS JUST LIKE MY HECKIN ASHEN FROST!

>>56370018
GG
>>56370037
based, at least you're allowed to have this one
maybe if they're not taking too much estrogen you'll be allowed to have the weaker ones like sandy shocks and jugulis as well
>>56370065
>>56370066
>>56370069
thanks bros
>what part of the field effect makes skeledirge resist rock type moves
i think volcano top just makes rock moves part fire type
>>
Are you telling me that a "melting pot" is a dysfunctional shithole where cultures do not mesh at all and in fact many people will inevitably get pushed to the bottom of society due to their lack of skill, decency or for not being part of (((select groups)))? Hmmmmmm Jan, are you being an ableist chud?
>>56370085
Jan and his bleached fetish.
Thanks bro.
>>
File: hmmm.png (40 KB, 770x608)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>sound/dark
what did he mean by this
>>
absolutely baste
>>
Based rockbro enabling Jihadrocks without the use of Pulse3
>>
Whiteouts: 195
And you immediately get thrown into another DOGSHIT gauntlet with a billion extremely powerful attackers that are perfectly build around abusing the icy cave field with a sneed that boosts speed right after having to deal with a gauntlet and not having any place nearby to heal your Pokemon, I AM JUST SO FUCKING TIRED.
>>
Have any of the fangames this thread’s played been good?
>>
>>56370118
everyone seems to agree desolation is, but ive yet to play that one

and rejuvenation is great fun if you ask me
>>
Whiteouts: 197
>They went out of their way to give Pokemon like Machamp in this absolute dogshit gauntlet Slush Rush
I sincerely fucking hopes these pieces of shit fall into a woodchipper.
>>56370118
Odyssey, Desolation, Eevee, Opalo, Perish Song, Realidea, Reminescencia, Outskirt Stand and a few others, Ashen Frost is decent but has a fuckload of issues.
>>
Whiteouts: 201
>They introduced a cheat so some of the Pokemon in this gauntlet will always survive with 1 HP even though they don't have a focus sash or an ability that allows them to do so
>>
haha...
>>
https://streamable.com/y4naxm

this was a shame. i wanted to do this like i did venam, with lanturn doing le epic electro ball sweep, but i forgot slack off turned the field hype down and her team was just a bit too bulky so it became kind of an awkward mess. ah well

Whiteouts: 113

anyway, yeah, crawli 1 was the hardest terajuma fight, if you don't count carnigger

>>56370118
you can just look at one of our tier lists
https://arch.b4k.co/vp/thread/56298230/#56298295 is rg's
https://arch.b4k.co/vp/thread/56352643/#q56353900 is mine
anything from 'solid' up on mine is worth playing, same for B or so on RG's
>>56370105
i'm so glad they only give you all the fun new custom crests at the very end of the game! what fun design!
>>
wait fuck i forgot these dickless gay tranny cunts changed it so that you don't hang out with amber in her bedroom anymore (SHE WAS 17 YEARS, 364 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 59 MINUTES OLD YOU SICK FUCK), where are you supposed to go kek
>>
never mind, found it
>>
haha...

i never saw this scene, i assume it's because i was a renegadenigger last time. it's nice but i wish venam would fuck off
>>
>>56370229
gg
>i'm so glad they only give you all the fun new custom crests at the very end of the game! what fun design!
Lines up nearly perfectly with how Jan puts crests at least t b h
>>
YAAAS!!! i've become a TRVE nonBVNary QVeen!!

>>56370275
>STRAIGHT_WHITE_MALE_CHARACTER detected.
>INITIALIZING...
>INITIALIZING...
>character_assassination.exe has launched.
>PROCESSING...PROCESSING...MAY TAKE SOME TIME DUE TO IRL JANTREON SHILLING....
>Process complete.
>Karma wishes you a good day!
>>
File: I feel my soul dying.gif (280 KB, 1026x800)
280 KB
280 KB GIF
Having to trudge my way through a miserably shit gauntlet only to hear Jan make dick and ball jokes hurts my soul on a level that is difficult to describe.
>>56370229
GG, you didn't do the fight at full hype or did they remove the harsh sunlight?
>>
>>56370293
haha...nobody can escape Jan's wrath
>>
File: 31.jpg (377 KB, 1700x1276)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
Got a bit of time today.
Currently at the Zetta Neved fight on the Sky Relic quest. Managed to get past Zetta but wiped a couple times to Neved's rain team.
Here's the current squad. Switched it up a bit and added some guys I thought might be fun to use.
>>
>lanturn
>thunder wave twice for the lum berry
>eerie impulse down to -6
>send in arboliva while it calm mind spams
>frost breath 4 times
>it heals the negative stat drops but not the status
>send in lanturn and send it to -6 again
>laugh
did sneed me once doe. Whiteouts: 114

>>56370305
thanks
...i......definitely did enter the door at max hype, when it was fully red, but you are right that there's no sun
just...going to chalk that up to jeetichroma's shitcode. either way, soundproof acking out the fever pitches made it so i don't think there was much of a difference
>>
File: Redemption.png (22 KB, 1024x768)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>56370364
>...i......definitely did enter the door at max hype, when it was fully red, but you are right that there's no sun
iirc you need to get a higher value than that to get the sun to show, I don't remember what that is though, but I got it by doing almost everything you can, even with punching the faggot
>>
File: Reworks up the ass.gif (302 KB, 1026x800)
302 KB
302 KB GIF
I spawned a few more Mega stones to test things out and also because I was getting extremely pissed with that gauntlet and I decided to just get a CHAAAAAAAAARIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD Y to melt the shitty ice field, quite a few more got reworked, Dynamax Charizard has the exact same ability as Mega Sandaconda but on sun instead of sand and Venusaur has this, which is painfully fucking mediocre, I didn't notice it before but they nerfed the shit out of Dynamega Kingler, they cut his speed from 98 all the way down to 70 for literally no good reason.
>>56370364
That fight with maximum hype is absolutely atrocious, I really hate that you have to put in all the work for the extra suffering and you don't get a better reward for it, I hate how these trannies don't compensate for the awful artificial difficulty increase, I wanted to have fun with the new stuff but there's barely any new stuff and most of it is locked to absurdly late for no good reason.
>>
imagine simping for fucking saki of all people

karrina was a complete joke, i can't believe she was even changed at all besides maxed out EVs and the crest on fearow

>>56370373
nice art
did you pick up drawing while in the hospital?
>>56370378
ah kek
well, all you get for it apparently is the magmortar crest in chapter fucking 15, not really broken up about it
>>
File: 32.jpg (336 KB, 1772x1328)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
Whiteouts: 52
This was not a fun wall for me.
Pretty stacked teams that function very differently.
Can finally continue.
>>
>playing what's i guess supposed to be some kind of pseudo horror section
>the stupid fucking porter robinson tier EDM plays over the normal trainers
noticed this earlier too, just how dramatically unfitting

>>56370424
oh no yeah like i said, amber gives you a magmortar crest with her concert tickets in ch15 kek
well fucking worth it bro
>>
>>56370229
gg, magmortar getting free attacks and stat up every round seems fair and balanced.
>>56370305
>>56370441
gg
>>
>Dhelmise crest
lel
>>
File: Neved PTSD apparently.png (7 KB, 1024x768)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
kek
>>
>>56370429
GG.
>>56370441
I like Amber, so that's not TOO bad, but seriously? A dogshit Crest for a dogshit Pokemon locked all the way up RIGHT BEFORE KARMA FILES?! Are you sirius?
>>56370475
Thanks bro.
>>
GODlisopod took out the trash pretty easy

probably stopping after erick

>>56370429
GG, that part's pretty tough
crawli is also very hard, be careful for him
>>56370475
thanks, thankfully it just kind of flailed around and did no real damage kek
>>
I really don't see why trannies like putting this so late
>>56370429
>>56370499
gg
>>
yeah karrina, she heckin apologized, that means you're supposed to be frienderinos now
>>
This entire scene is extremely forced and clearly only exists because Jan wanted to silence the people who rightfully bring up the fact the story has nothing to do with Pokemon.
>>56370530
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, IT HAS CALM MIND AND WEAK ARMOR, IT'S THE DEVIL, IT NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM THE GAME ENTIRELY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I'm fully expecting them to have removed Volcarona from the game.
>>
>I added a secondary savefile which is a copy of my (kinda corrupted but still functional) normal Rejuvenation savefile from Karma Files
>It was clearly working earlier, for whatever reason the game is not even letting me access the NG+ stuff despite me totally eligible to do so
Did the trannies remove NG+?
>>
File: traffic cone.png (85 KB, 770x608)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
useless cone, first try
>>
>Get Life orb, have to deal with schizo Karen, Damien, and *ve in .karma files
>Don't get life orb, don't have to deal with schizo Karen, Damien, and *ve in .karma files
>>
>The AI still doesn't know how to deal with Mirror Armor and just keeps spamming stat lowering moves and Pokemon with Intimidate into Corviknight and completely fucking itself
LAWDS xissies......
>>
i don't really have much to say about this, other than the devs have recently gone on a melty about pre-status for guts and the like

they've removed it from all gyms and are in the process of removing it from minor bosses too. how dare those pesky players go through the inconvenient process of getting a slight buff in a fight?

well, they didn't get this one. dazzling breloom to prevent fake out, fake out hatterene, guts hard stone galv takes out incineroar, kill hatterene next turn to prevent trick room, etc etc

>>56370530
thanks
>>56370567
they've said the delphox crest replaces delpha, so it should be working
they probably just messed it up and didn't test
>>56370572
>>56370579
GG
>>
>>
>Can still get sneeded out of the other stone if you have it equipped
Sasuga jan sama
>>56370595
Thanks
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRE STATUS IS LE CHEATING
Not surprised kek, doesn't bother my Obstagoon too much though
>>
>>56370595
gg and thanks
>>56370601
mod that changes push to dropkick when
>>
File: MASTER PROGRAMMERS.gif (256 KB, 1026x800)
256 KB
256 KB GIF
>Sends in an Intimidate Mabostiff against my Corviknight
>Clicks Charm twice against Corviknight despite said Corviknight having Mirror Armor and reflecting the stat drops back
>Sends in a Costar Flamigo that copies all the stat drops from Mabostiff
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I thought LAWDS was a tragedy, but now I understand, it's a fucking comedy.
>>56370595
GG, Erick is pretty easy if you can cheese him with Ground types.
I'm almost convinced the Delphox Crest doesn't work, I say this because it is knocking off items, but it's not increasing damage like it should, them fucking seething at a NG+ feature most players wouldn't even know exist is just peak retardation.
>>
>>56370633
gg
>>
Delpha seems to still work fine as she is, will probably get her later I supposed.
>>56370643
Thanks bro.
>>
jesus this league is shit kek
>>
>>56370633
gg, that's probably more on Jan than LAWDS t b h, since Gen 8 was already in rejuv, but it's still funny kek
>>
File: cheap claw.png (45 KB, 770x608)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
lawdkeks...
>>
ez kek
>>
https://streamable.com/mzric2, sorry for the vid fuckup. if you can't tell what's happening reuniclus skill swapped motor drive off electivire and went on a rampage

wew

reuniGOD has kind of been sitting in the bleachers for most of the playthrough, but this battle he truly came back with a vengeance after fucking keta

probably my favorite fight of the run so far desu, or tied with angie. should've used GODlisopod to deal with the trannychu but reuniclus deserved some time in the spotlight

>>56370633
>>56370617
>>56370627
thanks bros
>>
File: 33.jpg (403 KB, 1770x1322)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
I haven't missed this bitch at all. Such an annoying character
>>
>The nigger desperately wants to teach the huwaite boy they way of the (dark) types
hmmm...
>>56370723
gg, based Reuniclus
>>56370730
You WILL like Crescent and she WILL be your waifu
>>
>>56370719
gg lol
>>56370723
gg. if you crop the video they can't tell what to remove in "balance" patches
>>
>>56370730
Do a flip!
>>
File: thanks faggots.png (158 KB, 1024x1124)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
uhh
>Banette
>Kangaskhan
>Sceptile
>Venusaur
>Abomasnow
Not a wide selection kek, Probably gonna go Kanga for now just have to go encounter autism real quick
>>56370739
Thanks
>>
Please throw the statue overboard, nobody will miss it.
>>56370679
Thanks bro.
>>56370719
Oh nononono, Melia xissies.
>>56370723
GG.
>>
File: Lilligant GODS.gif (168 KB, 1026x800)
168 KB
168 KB GIF
>Jan gives Aelita a fitting Pokemon in Hisuian Lilligant
>It's never used in any of her teams ever
>>
>>56370781
would you be willing to trade lesbians?
>>
File: Whimsicottbros........png (102 KB, 1024x768)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>Surprise corrosive field
epic
Whiteouts: 155
>>
>>56370840
>Ca*tlin in rejuv
I don't think even Aevium deserves that kek
>>
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE YOU BE HECKIN MEAN TO ME, I WILL NOW ELECTRORAPE YOUR CHILD
>>
File: 34.jpg (289 KB, 1772x1323)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
Whiteouts: 58
Yeah I can see why Crawli was pretty tough
>Perma-rain so you can't use Fire
>Swamp weakens some physical Flying moves
>Basically always gets Sticky Web up
>Armaldo kills all the Flying types that avoid it
Thankfully he sucks as vs Mantine. I pulled that out of the box and had it spam Air Slash and Surf to kill everything while he just targeted my partner.
Also, why the FUCK did they give Araquanid Aqua Jet? Bullshit!
>>
.....they DO realize this is what I've been dealing with the whole game, right?
>>
>>56370923
Oh and a couple extra things; Rain also fucks over Rock types, not to mention they've given you barely any outside the standard Geodudes and Onix you can't yet evolve.
Thankfully Tyrantrum can tank an Aqua Jet and spam Rock Slide. ROCK GOD!
>>
>>56370923
gg
>>
Like, seriously? kek
>>56370923
gg
>>
>>56370840
Hah, Venam is a pain but I'd rather jump into a river of acid before dealing with Caitlin ever again kek.
>>56370923
GG.
>>
And there's the extra Aelita battle
Pretty ez still thoughever
>>
I forgot about this kek
Really retarded
>>
alright, time to head to GDC

i'm guessing if i'm not going for all the epic goomink rewards there's no real point in doing any sidequests? maybe finish up eizen and the hidden library stuff?

i could do spector but i'm pretty sure aurorus and the lanturns just vore him

>>56370923
GG
That is his old team though, his new one is on forest. Run the updater.exe (or don't kek, considering all they seem to do with newer patches is push things to the end of the game)
>>56370971
GG for all those fights
>random dragon's den
man you can tell they want to be MM so bad, but aren't as actually intelligent as Moto
>>56370840
>c*tlin gets into a relationship with melia
i can feel my nerves curling
>>
>help I was doing experiments on raticates and they got loose!
>they could really hurt people, please help me and get rid of them
>oh thanks bro you did it!
>negative karma
it probably doesn't even matter for anything but fuck off
>>
WHAT use
>NOOOOOO i won't allow senseless killing!
>that's why i tortured a young girl for no reason and joined a team that does nothing but kill people for no reason!
i genuinely think rejuv's villains might be among the worst villains of any media ever created
i don't even know if this is supposed to be hypocrisy, or if they think this is a 'cool' scene for neved, or what ever the fuck this is

>>56371006
it matters for a bunch of random events, iirc
some overworld pokemon will only join you at a certain karma, and certain trainers will fight you
it's all incredibly retarded (there's one trainer that goes 'i only crush weak trainers, but you're too weak so i won't fight you' if you have high karma) and often you won't have karma to actually do what you want
>>
Time for hell
>>56370999
Thanks
>man you can tell they want to be MM so bad,
At the very least, Wingdings apparently hasn't played MM, Deeffect though? probably kek
>>
Considering the modder's autism, I doubt that
>>
I'm really surprised this fight was left unchanged considering these morons will literally cry about anything.
>>56370985
This has got to be one of the dumbest spergouts I have ever seen over a pointless nothing.
>>
check out the garufan spell called 'walkthroughwallsus' you reborn puzzle thieving cunt

>>56371017
haha...
>deeffect
yeah, quick search in rejuv-mods confirmed it
>>
>>56371024
I wouldn't be surprised if they take that away from you in some later version of this
>>
File: LAWDS GODS.gif (309 KB, 1026x800)
309 KB
309 KB GIF
Jan gets mogged again.
>>
File: I hate these faggots.gif (271 KB, 1026x800)
271 KB
271 KB GIF
Wow, I'm sure this battle was playtested.
>>
god fuck glitch field
not looking forward to alice being a nigger later

it's so weird to play a 'difficulty' mod and moves like fire blast, blizzard and lovely kiss actually miss kek
>>
File: The fox witch 2.gif (257 KB, 1026x800)
257 KB
257 KB GIF
>Dazzling Delphox shuts down half of Zetta's team and completely nukes it if it's made a queen piece
Again, I have to bring back what I said, they need to give every single AI team absurd advantages like cheats and massive level curves just to try and make up for their dogshit """"balancing"""" and shit fight design, this is laughable.
>>
haha..

surely, they wouldn't make a boss on city with this motherfucker, would they?

Whiteouts: probably ~125 after everything? i haven't been counting, that's my bad

>>56371078
GG
>Dazzling shuts him down
goddamn it, deeffect will COOK again with breloom i suppose
>>
>>56371074
>>56371078
gg
>>
File: Genuinely fuck you.gif (250 KB, 1026x800)
250 KB
250 KB GIF
>Hmmmmmm chuddy, you wouldn't hate us for having made you fight alongside Aelita with nearly her entire team being made of Fighting types would?
I'm curious how painful this is gonna be.
>>56371086
>>56371094
Thanks bros.
>Surely they wouldn't make it a boss in the city
H-HAHAHAHA..........
Pretty much Zetta's entire team besides his lead Weavile are heavily based around priority and they're all kinda shit at abusing the field, can't wait for them to seethe over Delphox because of this.
>>
what the fuck is the point of these scenes, alexandria knows nim can't die by just falling into some lava

well the actual point is to be BWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH SAD DO YOU FEEL SAD YOU BETTER BE FEELING REAL SAD OR YOU'RE A BIGOTED RIGHT WING ALT RIGHT NAZI RIGHT CHUD

has jan ever played a game that you're meant to actually replay over and over? and understood why it worked in those games?

>>56371094
thanks
>>
>everybody has to be le QUIRKY and CHUNGUSmaxxed
just drive a railroad spike through my skull

>>56371114
GL
>H-HAHAHAHA.......
well...i did see a certain boss later on who used maushold, haha...thankfully doesn't look like it was on city, but who knows

also, fuck, i forgot to do spirit jenner and keta. oh well
>>
>AND THAT'S HOW IT'S GOING TO BE, IT'LL BE ME, YOU AND MY DUMB WHITE WHORE OF A WIFE LIVING TOGETHER IN OUR LOCAL COMMUNE AFTER THE REVOLUTION, I'LL HAPPILY SPEND MY TIME DESIGNING UNIFORMS WHILE LIVING THE REST OF MY DAYS OFF IN THIS PARADISE EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW THAT LIFE IS POINTLESS AND IM SO DEPRESSED HAHA JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
>HUH? WHO'S GOING TO DO THE JOB NOBODY WANTS TO DO? WELL FIRST OF ALL THAT'S A LOADED QUESTION, REMEMBER TO EACH ACCORDING THEIR OWN SKILL TO EACH ACCORDING THEIR NEEDS, TYRONE, DUH. IT'S SO OBVIOUS.
>SHUT THE FUCK UP TYRONE, UNIFORM DESIGN IS AN IMPORTANT JOB TOO TYRONE JUST AS IMPORTANT AND EXHAUSTING AS CLEANING THE SEWERS OR CONSTRUCTION WORK.

>YEAH WELL YOU'RE JUST A DUMB NIGGER THAT NEVER WENT TO COLLEGE, THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T THINK IT'S GOING TO WORK THAT WAY. LET ME TAKE ANOTHER HINT OF THIS BLUNT AND REPLAY REJUVENATION FOR THE 1000000000000000000000000TH TIME SO YOU CAN FUCK MY WIFE. YOU JUST DONT HAVE FAITH TYRONE, YOU BELIEVE IN DUMB OUTDATED WHITE GUY CONCEPTS LIKE HUMAN NATURE AND SCIENCE FORBID, SUPPLY AND DEMAND, LIKE THE DUMB NIGGER THAT YOU ARE. GOD IT'S 2024.
>>
anyway, to get the 'secret battle', you need to expose flora, but not let florin have his melty

i dunno if you still do the florin battle after it though, maybe rg can confirm
>>
File: Not as bad as expected.gif (331 KB, 1026x800)
331 KB
331 KB GIF
Whiteouts: 205
Aelita's team is not THAT useless, just generally useless, I'm extremely surprised the trannies gave her Hisuian Lilligant Sleep Power, if you can keep it alive throughout the fight it will put stuff to sleep and the fight becomes a lot more bearable, I don't think this fight is that bad honestly, I even will go so far as to admit that the stuff regarding the incenses is really cool and them actually addressing many of the issues with Aelita's team is pretty neat, but her AI is more often than not complete shit, her Lucario does nothing but click Calm Mind and just fucking dies.
>>56371141
Thanks bro, Spirit Keta now gives you Aura Sphere, which almost nothing learns still and spirit Jenner gives you the dubious disc, which is neat for a PARTICULAR REASON later.
>>
>>56371175
Yeah, you still have to do Florin if you fight flora in there
>>
>>56371181
gg
>>
>Rune's whole purpose as the Puppet Master was to give the player and "important" people information
>Doesn't actually give you any information and withholds several important details until extremely later for no good reason
>Has incredible powers
>Does nothing with them
>Is a godlike power that can easily destroy all of Team Xen by distorting reality
>Instead of doing anything with said power, she stays fucking with people behind the scenes
Gods dude, everything surrounding this character is just.....PAINFUL.
>>56371175
FUCK I decided to go with Flora and not expose her since I never did this route, ah scheisse.
>>56371198
Thanks bro.
>>
God Chapter 15 is such a fucking slog for like 90% of it (and that's being generous t b h)
>>56371181
gg, she definitely still sucks for this, but she's at least capable of being competent, unlike a majority of the partner faggots it feels like
>>
>>56371214
Also, giving Cinccino stacking shot is funny and I'm surprised the trannies haven't had a meltdown over it yet, especially with Tidy up kek
>>
File: Sea angel.gif (275 KB, 1026x800)
275 KB
275 KB GIF
Phione of all things is one of the only Pokemon to massivel benefit from this mod, not because of the troons giving it benefits but because of gen 9 stuff, it gets amazing new coverage and most important of all Take Heart, it becomes an incredibly hard to kill blob that just eats hits and can set up for nearly free, I am very surprised they didn't randomly seethe over it considering their track record.
>>56371214
I really hope chapters like this get the Aelitakino treatment, but clearly the LAWDS troons are too busy seething over random Pokemon to actually bother. Thanks bro.
>>
idk why he gave aron skill link but boy is it funny

https://streamable.com/q9uwoa
>>
Did they remove Horsea from the carnival game? Because I've been trying to get one for quite a bit and still nothing.
>>
>>56371236
>I really hope chapters like this get the Aelitakino treatment
haha...hopefully the schoolshit has some different dialogue at least, but I'm not holding my breath for Erin and Melia's sections
>>
File: nigel was harder.png (86 KB, 770x608)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>knock off leftovers
>sunny day since it has dry skin
>poison it
>haze as well to shit on cosmic power
I was retarded the first time when we lp'd it, got it second try after adding sunny day/haze
>>
File: CRINGE.png (5 KB, 1024x768)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>
>>56371273
Even small stuff like making those sections actually involve gameplay instead of hallway simulators would be enough.
>>56371280
GG and best of luck for inevitable anomaly spam hell.
>>
>>56371307
thanks, I can't wait for it to be caitlin's fault as well somehow
>>
>Every single Ghost/Grass in the mod got small adjustments or buffs
>Except Gourgeist, which got literally fucking nothing
All they had to do was make it a special attacker and give it an ability like Flash Fire, fuck's sake.
>>56371323
I'm pretty sure a good chunk of the anomalies WERE her fault.
>>
Whiteouts 158
https://streamable.com/g634ts
My biggest problem was forgetting one part of the strat kek, was alright once I finally got it right
>>56371307
If it doesn't involve Aelita, there's a very very small chance of anything being changed outside of teams t b h, that's what I've learned over the course of this at least
Frankly, I'm surprised there was a Flora fight in Darchlight caves, looking back at how little actually gets changed outside of what's Aelita adjacent
>>
>>
Flora: https://streamable.com/a89kc3

nothing to say of her, she's a joke. reuniGOD and arboliCHAD manhandled her. nice AI work on the cato not using sucker punch on reuniclus by the way
Whiteouts: 126

Florin: https://streamable.com/l7j8eb

THIS, on the other hand, was an absolute nightmare, and exactly was I afraid of going forward.
that first turn i needed to have swarm galvantula get hit exactly that to that range and then use silverpowder to kill the niggerboom, and that was just the start of the awful shit in this fight

In particular this sucked ass because priority and sleep are two things I've come to rely on a bit too much, and he cucks me out of both, with the Froslass being the biggest annoyance with it outspeeding everything I have, blocking priority, and having rain boosted Water Spout

In general by this point the player will have most of le aevians they're so afraid of giving you early, so I expect every major boss to be just as annoying as this was

>>56371355
>>56371280
GG
>>56371236
careful, if they're reading these threads they're punting it to post .karma
>>
i'm so glad ren joined team xen so we could have these epic scenes

what the fuck is the point of this?
what the fuck is the project they're talking about?

>>56371364
oh yeah, Whiteouts: 139, i think the most so far of any fight in this playthrough after the early shit
>>
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, A SLOW FRAIL ROCK/STEEL TYPE NEEDS TO BE LOCKED ALL THE WAY UP ON ROUTE 9, IT'S SIMPLY TOO BROKEN, W-WHY YOU ASK?! B-BECAUSE IT JUST IS O-OKAY?!
>>56371355
GG, that looks annoying, surprised they didn't make it worse considering how much they want to copy MM.
>>56371364
GG as well, Florin is a lot more squishy than Flora, hard to say which was more fucking obnoxious, since both abuse extremely fast Grass types with the priority block.
H-haha, I wouldn't put it past them.
>>
>>56371364
>>56371384
Thanks and gg, I expected Florin to be rough for the reasons you provided especially the anit priorityfaggotry
>>
>>56371364
gg. that florin fight looked rough, things were dying from one shots on both sides, lots of end of round healing, and sceptile get's a random power boost from lightning I guess. don't know how much of that is from crests or epic enemy only buffs but it just looks miserable
>>
>Don't even get a choice to fight with the shitters
kek
They'd just get in the way anyway
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET IT AWAY FROM ME

getting to puppet masters tonight might honestly be pushing it, might just skip the whole casinoshit tee bee haych

>>56371384
>>56371390
>>56371391
thanks lads
>don't know how much of that is from crests or epic enemy only buffs
the healing is fieldshit, the lightning hitting sceptile was an epic enemy only buff. surprisingly no crests but brightpowder blocks priority because...it just does ok
>>
>full team valarie on ch*ss
yeah fuck that
>>
>first try win
never mind, i forgot that i'm that guy

you know, you'd think faggots would see the gym leader music popping on the final mon in a lot of these alternate music 'gym' battles sounds pretty bad, it's not even that hard to fix
>>
ACK!

>it gets the pawn effect twice
kill yourself
>>
I wonder if I can scrounge up a team to beat Stranger Danger's Marshadow, but then I remembered that you actually need to get 999 black shards legit or you don't even get the benefits for beating that absurdly stupid fight because the LAWDS trannies are that pissy.
Anyhow, I'm calling it a night.
>>56371438
Heads up, grab some stuff that can handle bullshit ice field spam soon.
>>
Whiteouts: 160
https://streamable.com/fg70zz
Had to activate my good old friend Debug to grab something to deal with TRfaggotry, outside of that, not really hard t b h
>>
lel
>>
fuck i forgot about this gay ass fucking retarded shit, i assume you can't just do the ritual without going through the fucking mailing sidequest first
fuck this, i'm going to bed

why is clear even doing this kek? i don't even remember why she began cosplaying as this annoying cunt

>>56371453
GG
>>56371444
haha..personally, i think i have a good idea involving aevian aurorus, but i want higher levels and some more TMs first
>>
Feels great desu, these faggots are always annoying me during this section
>>56371469
Thanks
haha...you WILL do the annoying, time consuming sidequest and you WILL like it
>>
>>56371453
gg
>>
>>56371505
Thanks
>>
These are still boring as shit, gonna power through so I can do the school of boring tomorrow
>>
>Click Tidy up
>Alternate between Stacking Shot/Return
>Win
Cinccinobros...it's over...the trannies are coming for us...
>>
God, shut the fuck up
>>
>The claydols are aggressive like the Lairons now
>All of them have crests
>Nim is sabotaging me by setting TR
Great...
>>
Whiteouts: 172
https://streamable.com/iohsgv
Hardest part was getting around the gigafaggot Zoroark and Iron Valiant without them wiping out my team kek
Cinccino is definitely going to get killed at some point though, MAYBE they'd leave it be if it only had 2 of the 3 moves in Tidy Up, Stacking Shot, and Encore, my guess is they'll wipe out either encore or stacking shot, and definitely nuke Tidy up
Also
>Meteor Beam Glimmora on the same exact fight as MM's notable meteor beam faggotry
Not real subtle there, Deeffect, not at all
>>
Thank god
Hopefully there's some Aelitakino to save us from the schoolshit
>>
>>56371770
GG. Apparently the second fight Deeffect made, kek, make of that what you will
They're aware of Tidy Up at least, until they find out about Stacking Shot it's probably safe

Encore in general seems like it'll get a massive nuke as soon as literally anyone uses it in a video (given people are starting to record challenge runs it's any minute now), then Moto will pipe up as I know he's seethed about it in the past and then it'll get removed from everything in the game
>>
>>56371770
Also, whoever decided to make quark drive proc on New world, fuck you, can't believe I forgot to mention that
>>56371955
Haha...it's definitely got the overtuned autism part down at least
>until they find out about Stacking Shot it's probably safe
Actually looked at the trainertext file, her Cinccino does have stacking shot (which also mimics moto's echoed voice cinccino for that fight of course), so they know, but they'll probably remove it after a player uses it I guess
>>
Why's Rejuvenation being called LAWDS? I dont see the connection
>>
lmao
bit harsh imo
>>
>>56372019
haha..to be fair to deeffect, moves like echoed voice/stacking shot are a no brainer on cinccino crest, so i'll give him somewhat of the benefit of the doubt there (also, random new world and iron valiant makes it seem like he hadn't just lazily started copying from moto yet)
and yeah. it took them a while to realize blastoise still had shell smash (i don't even think the mega was available) so it'll be a while before they realize the potential for le broken stuff, especially when they get flooded with 'X apparent shitmon is good for Y boss fight'
>>56372121
it's a difficulty mod of rejuv called LAWDS, LAWDS is an acronym of the dev names
>>56372127
if anything it might not be harsh enough by the time it's complete
>>
>it's another 'nothing ever happens by 9:00' day
getting tired of the reruns

>you can't just look up the dumb gang ritual in rpgmaker, you le HAVE to go through the whole process
yeah epic my guy, I HATE THE MAILINGSHIT I HATE THE MAILINGSHIT

why the FUCK did they decide to PAD OUT this already dogfuckingly boring part of this dogshit fucking game with this irrelevant BULLSHIT no one cares about
>>
I've made a checklist of things a "heckin cool and mature" Pokemon fan game has to contain so far. Guess I'll make a full-fledged bingo one day.

[ ] Onscreen Deaths (Trainer Pokemon killing on orders)
[ ] Moral Ambiguity (Evil Team has a good point)
[ ] Betrayal (Ally character becomes or gets turned evil)
[ ] Black Market (As obligatory story element)
[ ] Corrupt Gym Leaders/Champion (Self-explanatory)
>>
and now for another edition of 'was this battle even changed'
>swaps venusaur for toxicroak, slightly shuffles team order, slightly changes up items, and slightly buffs levels
lmao
why even bother to alter stuff if you're not going to really do anything with it, fucking hell

ez first try, admittedly this was partially because seviper missed gunk shot on reuniclus which allowed it to carve through her team (even killed her muttzard lel) but i dunno if it really mattered that much with galvantula and golisopod

>>56372835
we already do have a bingo card, if you want to see some of those
>>
>>56372838
>we already do have a bingo card, if you want to see some of those
Oh man, I was excited for making one. But sure, share pls. Lets see how the ones Ive played fit in so far
>>
>>56371770
>>56372838
gg
>>
absolutely unbelievably forced drama

>WHAT? YOU PREVENTED A MASS SLAUGHTER OF AN ENTIRE ISLAND...?
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT ONE GIRL DIED
>NOW FEEL GUILTY
also it is laughable that xen didn't actually kill anyone in their invasion holy fucking kek. i assume jenner will be revealed to be alive later as well

meteor would truly wipe the fucking floor with them

>>56372843
the bingo card generator is just in the OP
https://bingobaker.com/#6636f8a719381479
not sure how many items we have in there exactly, but you can make a card for yourself
>>56372895
thanks
>>
remember this is the same woman that ruined keta's life and has tried to torment aelita in the same way

anyway, the cold storage was pretty shit yeah, but i only whited out once, 140

>>56372913
wrong screenshot, but it's the one where the guy goes 'you fucked up terajuma because one person died'
>>
imagine actually going through a regional gym league where the gym leaders do their jobs

that one fucking scene in gen 5 with all the gym leaders fighting the evil team has permanently mindbroken all of fangame troondom
>>
god i fucking hate this game
>>
File: it kept getting worse.png (651 KB, 732x2363)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
this will never be endearing or funny. acting like this handwaves the stupid shit you're doing is retarded, this just means you're intentionally making a bad game. the only one that does that more obviously is virtualization, that's not a good game to be compared to, jos. you already have a team that does every other aspect of the game except writing, just find someone to take that over, too.
>>
it's a neat idea to make this guy a more proper fight, but still...

>on flower garden
>literally not one (1) (one) of his pokemon are actually suited for flower garden, outside of a few pokemon using cutting moves
fucking hell, my random ass team with a few bug types and grass types was more suited for this shit than he was

>>56372981
gg, from what i can tell jos did the mapping too, not the tilesets and stuff (which were designed by more competent people) but i'm sure he designed all the 'mark 20 trainers off a checklist to proceed' shitfests
>>
Thanks

Empire fares better than I expected, but I'd probably create my own. The self-insert is probably Soren.
>>
>>56372991
thanks. that's good to know that I can directly blame him for that shit, too, the way he's actually the worst part of his own game is rivaling george lucas
>>
this is so insanely fucking retarded

>need to get into a room, bring a ladder down
>nobody thinks to use their pokemon to just fly and grab it
>lavender couldn't use her alakazam to just use telekinesis to bring it down, or teleport up there

instead you have to do it this way to introduce the epic 'data realm' shit in the most inorganic fucking way possible, god this game's story makes me want to gouge my eyes out to not read it anymore
>>
>>56373005
the data realm is insane, it couldn't just be "if we find personal items of talon my alakazam can use it's psychic powers to replay events at the house" it's some weird astral plane that only exists to setup that one segment at the dance club
>>
>random flamigo out of nowhere in its second phase
>it doesn't even get stat boosts beforehand so flamigo can use the ability where it copies stat boost from its partner
>also still has nothing to do with concert field (not that every boss should be tailored for the field, but man why just do nothing with it)
what a weird boss, it's like they had an idea for something here then just gave up on it

>>56372997
you can definitely mark off more than that
and no, soren is not the self insert, haha..
>>56373030
well what it's supposed to set up is how the puppet master can control data to control the real world, or something
just such a bizarre way to do worldbuilding
>>
...what

aren't the dittos supposed to be working with the visorniggers, why are they acting like they don't know risa is a disguised visornigger
how is it every time i play this game i find more absolutely fucked shit
>>
Whiteouts: 142, bit trickier than i thought but nothing really annoying. i don't think politoed's ability is working, or maybe i just don't understand it. i thought it was that anything politoed attacked takes 50% more damage, but i'm not seeing anything

rg really is right, all the new shit for alice (and allen, but he's not as big of a retard) really is the worst fucking shit
>>
>>56373089
gg
>>
>>56373089
>i didn't have the broken ability on
well kek, that's my bad

>>56373093
thanks
>>
>Well FUCK MY ASS and call me a SISSY! if it ISN'T the INTERCEPTOR? WHAA-?? YOU are GOING to encase me in STONE while I watch YOU helplessly as YOU fuck MELIA? Then YOU are going to program KARMA so that EVERY version of Rejuvenation has ME getting KEKOLDED in EVERY TIMELINE and DIMENSION? I am GOING to be UNABLE to do ANYTHING and trapped helplessly and PETRIFIED? What else can I say but.....if you are GOD, then I am YABBA DABBA DOO
>>
lol
>>
it's crazy how good this new aelita dialogue is just from how it compares to how mindbogglingly shitty the game's writing gets around this part of the game

i hope paragon also gets some new aelitakino to make that shit less dull too
>>
lol
not listening to this walmart persona 5 casino music any longer than i need to, i'm assuming nothing here has changed in any meaningful way
>>
what an actually fucking dogshit fight

https://streamable.com/ev6iz9

>he's 5-7 levels above you because of le epic level 1 solosis at the end
>fairy silvally outspeeds and oneshots everything i have (also, the defense boosts you get from the field don't matter, as it has unaware from its crest)
>zetta's typhlosion has mold breaker if you try to use dazzling breloom as i did, gets priority on everything

just fucking fuck, the fact i had to resort to priority sleepspam tells all

Whiteouts: 150
>>
>>56373248
gg. at least it the typhlosian didn't have a choice scarf
>>
https://streamable.com/u6s5gs

wasn't a bad fight, and the incense gimmick is neat (wish the basegame would do more shit like this) but aelita as a partner is absolutely terrible

it reminds me why they neutered the shit out of this fight in v13.5, because aelita decides it's a great time to start setting up calm minds with her fucking lucario

anyway, Whiteouts: 153

>>56373271
thanks
but it was worse, it got priority on all of its attacks
>>
what's even the point
>>
>>56373319
gg
>>
cope

Whiteouts: 154

>set up rocks, kill melia's team with glimmora
>send in polisneed and let hawlucha clean up

>>56373368
thanks
>>
remember when this dramatic part of the story used to be throwing heracross shit at her house to make it stink

hopefully they remove the poop jokes from goomink as well, or maybe they'll add some more in elsewhere

taking break for a bit
>>
RGbros.............
>>
actually i'm just going to continue since i didn't realize we were at bump limit and i have literally nothing to do today

https://streamable.com/i3ogd0

Whiteouts: 155

probably the messiest fight i've done in this playthrough, but i still won first try, so whatever kek

>gravity
literally what does this impact on her team
>teleport just flat out doesn't work
sure am glad they fixed the godcade before any actual glaring bugs that everyone is guaranteed to run into

i'll get new
>>
>>56372760
Yeah I was just shitposting on that one kek
>>56373045
Rejuvenation is truly the gift that keeps on giving
>>56373137
Lmao
>>56373319
gg
Yeah, I don't know what you could really do to make aelita competent besides redesigning her entire team or not bettlijg with her at all kek
>>56373413
Kek. It's about time honestly
>>
>>56373480
>Rejuvenation is truly the gift that keeps on giving
can't wait for jan(ny) to rewrite the entire plot again for the next major release
which fotmslop's story will he ape for a new arc this time?
>>
>>56373480
thanks

>>56373500
NEW
>>56373500
NEW
>>56373500
NEW
>>56373500
NEW
>>
>>56371469
Fair enough, I'm thinking of some cheese strats like last time involving Entertainment+Truant with my Durant holding a focus sash, the issue last time around is that you only get one whole focus sash through the entire game. The other thing that worked decently well throughout my 90 or so attempts was Topsy Turvy Malamar reversing all the stat buffs Marshadow got.
>>56371612
>>56371770
Holy fuck that looks like miserable.
>>56373248
>>56373319
GG as well, I'm surprised this fight went as smoothly for me as it did, I was preparing to seethe like a madman.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.