[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: joy typing 37.webm (1.61 MB, 1920x1080)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB WEBM
A thread for the creation and discussion of fan fiction and other fanworks - anything that involves a story and/or reading.

I don't have a thread question this time; I'm just really fucking tired. Go work on that thing. You know, the one you want to do but aren't doing for some reason. Nobody else is going to do it, and if they did it wouldn't be as good as your take on it.

Old:
>>56518683
>>
>>56553634
Bunny noises.
>>
Sometimes, I'm afraid of writing fics because of the sheer scope of how complex a story may be. I have a solid idea and pretty solid characters, but then after a few thousand words, I don't know what to do with it.
>>
File: FgE04rdacAExgaP.jpg (991 KB, 1536x2048)
991 KB
991 KB JPG
>>56553686
These playlists could give you some inspiration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4ZDBOc2tX8&list=PLH3mK1NZn9QqOSj3ObrP3xL8tEJQ12-vL&index=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6HOdHEeosc&list=PLA3ZfaJiaf5xCQwC1c5sguPR1vmzT6Yiw&index=1
>>
>>56553634
Do you keep notes for your stories?
>>
>>56553741
So far I've got a list of named characters, a basic blurb on who they are if I need a quick reminder, and all the Pokemon on their team, even if they haven't been revealed in the story yet. At first I had a list of what four moves each mon had, but I decided not to bother with that because it felt too restrictive, and instead just gave them a list of known moves that can be as long or short as I feel like, but can still be restricted if I want to make a point of them taking the training to learn a specific strong move.
>>
>>56553741
Extensive.
>>
>>56553741
Yeah but those notes turned to snippets and then I realized I was just doing everything except actually writing. So do that too.
>>
>>56553262
I didn't think of that, but that's pretty cool. I hope we see more ecological focused stories recommended here.
Another idea I had was selective breeding by humans looking for certain traits in Seansel's they would prefer, like the clan of ninjas that lived in Mahogany town breeding the nearby Sneasels with Absol in order to get pokemon more useful for their ninja work.
>>
Is it too cringe to give the MC a unique Charcadet evolution by altering the armor used to evolve it? The idea floating around my head was that it would receive a version of the armor it needs to evolve that's too heavily damaged, and a character makes repairs to it using the material from Apricorns used to make Pokeballs, and that causes it to evolve into a Johto variant of Armarouge.
>>
>>56554116
>inventing a new regional or alternate form
Not too cringe
>Implying that somehow the MC is the first one to ever get this form, and that no one else has it or could ever have it
Pretty cringe
>Rather than merely being an alternate form, it's an overall stronger form that's better in every way that could practically matter, and the MC rides it to victory
Dangerous levels of cringe
>The MC figured out how to create this form by being smarter and more dedicated and studying harder than anyone else, including literal professors who've dedicated their lives to the study of pokemon
An uncaught cringe exception has occurred; please start over and try again from the beginning
>The pokemon in question has a name, speaks english, and is presented as being equal to a human trainer, all merely due to the form change
Stop it the cringe already killed him
>>
>>56554116
I think it would be less cringe if the regional form exists in the wild, but it's simply very rare, then the MC has to find a method to find it in the first place, that way you can show him being smart without going into snowflake territory.
>>
>>56554116
Any fan-made evolution or Pokemon being given to the MC immediately makes the story trash.
>>
File: Famous Tard Wranglers.png (271 KB, 576x230)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>56553634
>I don't have a thread question this time;
Allow me to offer one in your place.

Anons, have you ever been tard wrangled with your works? Many writers out there had editors or someone else telling them to slow down, usually for the better (not always though), so I'm curious if fanfic writers here have gone through something like that.
>>
>>56554185
What about killing mid-tier legendry pokémon and using their bodyparts to distill new evolutionary items/power ups.
>>
>>56554316
Bitch I can't even get people to read the things I write, much less give me feedback on the process.
>>
>>56554316
I'm not cool enough to even have someone point out my grammatical errors, much less actually give genuine pacing advice.
>>
>>56554316
Related question, how many times in a thread is it acceptable to shill my fic? I really want to get more reviews because my writing's rusty and I'm hoping they'll catch habits I need to shake off. I also want to know what people think of the story...
>>
>>56554386
Having shilled myself, I feel once per thread is reasonable, provided you have something new to shill. (new chapter or whatever)
>>
>>56554386
When you have an update or start a new story or when someone asks for reccs.
>>
>>56554316
Other than a bit of much-needed grammatical advice, not really.
>>
>>56553741
I have more notes than actual stories at this point.
>>
>>56553741
Kinda, they always end up edgier than I would want tho
>>
>>56553741
My ones for Pokémon are pretty modest but the biggest I've ever made is a 50k word doc for a Fate fanfic.
>>
File: 1724690119254.jpg (103 KB, 649x900)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>56556625
>Fate fanfic
Because you're an autist like most of its fandom or to not get bashed by them? Because goddamn, if you thought Naruto wank was heavy, Shirou wank makes it look like a child's play
>>
File: 0f8.png (643 KB, 1022x731)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
>>56554316
I had a buddy who put up with reading the shit I wrote. Wasn't really a good editor, but he was good for bouncing ideas off of and offered good advice.
He got a brain tumor a while ago and he tries his best now, but it's just not the same.

>>56554386
Once a thread, unless you have major updates.
>>
File: 1725614083407974.webm (1.2 MB, 960x540)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB WEBM
Bros, I'm using this technology for power armors like Emma's

Thoughts?
>>
>>56556716
>Because you're an autist like most of its fandom or to not get bashed by them?
You could say a little of both, but I'm definitely full-autist about Fate. I'm so deep in the sauce I accidentally predicted Lostbelts back in 2015. The notes specifically were character sheets detailing the appearance, abilities, and general motivations of 50 pairs of Masters and Servants taking part in a massive Grail War in a doomed future where the moon had crashed into the Earth, Britain was the only habitable land remaining, and most of humanity lived in gigantic space colonies constructed on the belt of ejected moon-rock that now orbited the Earth. I wonder if anybody in /fgog/ on /vg/ still remembers me...
>>
>>56557519
Are you gonna bother adding any upgrades to that thing? It only had incognito mode and propulsors.
>>
>>56553686
How long would your story be?
>>
File: hnlpfdcle6qd1.png (3.03 MB, 1284x1246)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB PNG
https://rentry.org/peerless13k
Dropping this early-access chapter of Peerless Trainer before it goes live tomorrow.

Suggestions welcome, both for this chapter and overall story stuff. I've got things roughly outlined but there's a pretty significant gap in my notes starting real soon and I wanna know what nonsense my fellow daoists might want crammed in there.
At the very least things are planned to return to Longwei and be more cultivation-oriented after this, but I'm fuzzy on the details. The only concrete plan I have for the near future is a scam/auction where he peddles his potion
>>
>>56557519
Why does the Pokemon setting need power armor? What does it do for the story? What are the ramifications for the setting?
>>
File: 1679720678094.jpg (9 KB, 229x220)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>56558517
It's cool, it makes things cool, the setting gets cooler.
>>
>>56558528
maybe you should write sci-fi or something that makes it actually useful
>>
>>56558571
I fail to see how a wrist-mounted petrification beam and a shoulder-mounted zappy triangle thingy that can restrain legendaries is in any way not "actually useful"
>>
>>56558578
Sometimes less is more, in high-fantasy people swing swords and use magic because both swords and magic can be effective, if there's a palm tree with coconuts that you can make nukes, what's the point of swords and magic? You can have quirky stuff but it should be limited, hard to maintain and costy, that way it doesn't overshadow the key tools of the setting.
>>
File: 1585331777376.png (51 KB, 344x322)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>56556625
>>56557610
Holy fuck I actually have that thing saved on my computer. I even remember I went through a massive struggle looking for it on the archives to be able to save it.
>_fgog__autism_sheets
It's this, right?
I always thought that was a collaborative effort of the /vg/ FGO threads from far better times I think from even before NA came out. I never in my life could have imagine that was the work of a single lone person.
>>
>>56558600
My mech also serves as its own private PC storage system, so I can send out and recall pokemon at any time while also being immune to another Team Plasma incident.
>>
>>56557610
That's cool, I'm reading the Fate/Stay Night visual novel rn, maybe I can become an autist like you one day...
>>
>>56558517
>Why does the Pokemon setting need power armor?
It's the start of the end, if time travel is real then you just know they tried everything to survive and that affected the evolutions too
>>
>>56558600
>if there's a palm tree with coconuts that you can make nukes, what's the point of swords and magic?
That's a really stupid analogy, some love coconut juice, others like it but way less than orange and some plain hate it. You can keep your stupid coconut because I will use whatever the fuck I want
>>
>>56558604
Yeah, that's the one. There was some collaboration with /fgog/, to be sure, they advised me on a few roster changes to make for the Servants. I remember originally the Servant slot that was eventually filled by Jekyll & Hyde was Bruce Lee, and they also helped me tweak Houyi's kit. But most of the cast and general concepts were me. Makes me happy random anons still remember it.

Hopefully I can impart that same 'tism to the Pokemon fic I'm onto now, but I'm only about 13k words in so far.
>>
>>56557519
Power Armour just for the sake of power armour is kinda lame. However, if you change the details a little, such as the power armour being a diving suit or protective gear for caving with air fliters and all, it is cool and not cringe. Have it only really be useful in specific scenarios or specific enviroments.
It's a form change, fundamentally, if the main character is better in their new form, why aren't they always in that form. You can't have a form change gimmick if one form is always better, why change into the worse form(unless the character is meta and is doing it purely to look cool).

I think the technology is really cool, and that it can be used well, I just dislike the power armour aspect. If your character is wearing normal light clothes, they can use the tech to change into heavy winter gear if their ace pokemon creates hail or other weather conditions during battle.
If your character is wearing power armour, then they're able to push a boulder, they can jump over a gorge, they can punch a wall down, why do they have pokemon? They don't need an aipom to climb trees/buildings for them, they don't need a machoke to use strength and break boulders. Power armour takes the role of pokemon, naratively. A jetpack is cool, but your character has Charizard, they can fly with Charizard. That's why I think "power armour" that is built for enviroment hazzards are fine, like a diving suit or a space suit, pokemon can't help you breathe easily underwater, in space, in a deep cave, in a sandstorm.
>>
Power armor? Cringe.
Aura armor unlocked after training under Gravity for 2 hours a day two hole days straight? Based.
Nobody has ever tried giving a fire stone to a growlithe btw
>>
>>56559192
>Aura armor
I... actually thought about giving Ash's Pikachu Susanoo-like armor in his Dynamax form once but tbf I was going through really, really, bad times so I needed something to not kill myself at the moment no matter how stupid it was
>>
Does anyone else have notes full of dozens of scattered half-complete ideas for various different stories and characters and worldbuilding ideas they'll probably never actually use?
>>
>>56560097
I weaponized my autism on one homebrew region with multiple stories in it. I gotta finish a different project before I get to it, unfortunately.
>>
>>56560097
After tons of brainstorming I managed to fuse 2 series ideas into 1.
>>
>>56560097
My "ideas" folder has around 200 subfolders. You tell me.
>>
>>56560097
On this end, I do... don't quite know how to break out of the two-month-long funk.
>>
>>56560655
Pick idea 38
>>
How much do type matchups matter in your fics? Is it a deciding factor, or just an edge that won't turn the tide if someone is battling smarter than you? Or does it even come up at all
>>
>>56561085
Less than a deciding factor, more than an edge that won't turn the tide
>>
>>56561085
It can be a tough hurdle against trainers of comparable skill. Generally, you'd need to be a skilled strategist to win against a type advantage, or make smart use of a type-coverage move.
>>
>>56561085
They matter a lot because my SI OC is the one to discover them.
>>
>>56560839
>two-month-long funk
h-haha, sixteen months and counting...
At least I've been starting to feel the creative juices flowing more as of recent, even started getting back into drawing.
>>
How's this for a lewd fic idea-
> Maylene is visiting saffron City
> She goes sparring at the fighting dojo and kicks everyone's ass
> She challenges Sabrina to a friendly match, but Sabrina takes it way too seriously and curbstops her
> Maylene gets angry that Sabrina was unsporting and they get into a fight
> Sabrina unleashes a psychic attack intended to punish and embarrass Maylene
> Sabrina makes Maylene perpetually unbearably horny; like "can barely walk without cumming from the friction" horny
> Desperate Maylene goes back to the dojo for help
> The dojo Master realigns her chakras with a vigorous dicking, fixing her
Alternatively,
> Sabrina just rapes the hell out of Maylene inside her mind; also within the mindscape Sabrina has a huge cock
>>
File: 1679676333183935.jpg (589 KB, 840x1120)
589 KB
589 KB JPG
>>56566875
>Sabrina just rapes the hell out of Maylene inside her mind; also within the mindscape Sabrina has a huge cock
This one makes more sense, the other would only work if her opponent was some poison master that feed her some aphrodisiac instead of a psychic.
>>
File: 1728789736013176.jpg (133 KB, 1116x1528)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
If true, the Titans were a nothingburger.
>>
>>56567623
ChatGPT writing mythology?
>>
>>56567623
How much of this is canon.
>>
>>56567623
>true
It doesn't add up with the existing story. This might have been one of the early lore prototypes, but it's one that was definitely scrapped. Probably had something to do with that weird giratina beta spirte
>>
>>56570024
None of it, it’s all initial revision stuff.
>>
>>56553634
Are epigraphs good for starting off stories whose early tone doesn't much resemble the story's overall tone?
>>
File: 1728806260901545.png (118 KB, 602x739)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
jfc
>>
>>56571579
Sentence fragments and cringe
>>
>>56569268
Leaked stuff from a gamefreak hack that was then translated with ChatGPT, lots of pokephilia in there for some reason.
>>
>>56571220
I don't know about the part about the way the tone of the story changes, but I'm a sucker for epigraphs in general.
>>
Up you go.
>>
After reading a few stories with pretty damn good world-building, I got in the mood to write my own, but I'm paralyzed by the daunting task of building the world myself. Those stories do a good job of combining game and anime lore into an internally cohesive whole and my knowledge of the anime is too lacking for that. But the world-building aspect is, to me, the most interesting part of Pokémon fanfics; the way it can help the reader envision a world where magical animals live and roam everywhere in harmony with humans (for the most part).
>>
Now that interspecies romantic relationships are canon how do I nicely justify a romance between a male human trainer and his male arcanine pokemon bros???
>>
>>56577121
>he needed to wait until it was "canon"
>he needed to "justify" it
You have much to learn, young grasshopper.
>>
>>56577166
That's good and all but any actual advice on the question asked before?
>>
>>56577243
Well, the justification for it really depends on their dynamic. Pretty hard to write a relationship based off of just general rules instead of tailoring it to the actual characters. Since I know nothing about either of their personalities or anything like that, off the top of my head I thought of something to the tune of
>he was lonely and bullied as a kid and it wasn't uncommon for one of the other kids to pretend to be his friend for a couple of days as setup to fuck with him further
>he ended up kind of withdrawing from interacting with his human peers out of fear of further rejection and belittling
>the only one he could rely on was his partner Pokémon, Growlithe, his only source of comfort on his worst nights
>he decided he didn't need anyone else
and it goes on the obvious route from there of escalating affection and (unhealthy) attachment until it hits full-blown making out with his dog
>>
>>56573860
It'd be funny if the machine translation is injecting pokephilia fan fic material into the translation because that's what it's used to stories about pokemon reading like.
>>
>>56577121
I mean, in that same way it is canon that the problem wasn't Ash but a certain autist drunk in power.
>>
>>56577383
Wow, thank you for these suggestions!
It is really interesting some other person's perspective.
>>
>>56577415
When I say lots, I exaggerate for comedic effect. It's mostly variations of the human marrying pokemon myth.
ChatGPT isn't injecting any pokephillia into it, there are just several drafts of a story where a human man finds a pokemon says x is really beautiful about them then marries them or a human woman is raped by a pokemon
The weirdest one is probably Arceus reproducing with humans, but there also a bunch of creation myth variations.
>>
Speaking of, for those that write or have set up pokephilia as being a thing in their worlds, how do you handle it in terms of its perception by other?
Like, is it considered legal in some regions but ilegal in others? Are there stigmas or similar about it and the people who partake in it? Is it just rumours or myths from stories passed down by elders?
That sort of stuff, I have always been curious how others handle that in their own works or if it's just shrugged off and used mostly as smut/fetish material.
>>
>>56577943
No legislation for or against it. If it happens it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. Individual humans will have their own opinions on the matter. I'm not really a fan of the "social justice" cliche these stories have, who cares.
>>
>>56577943
My human never expressed his feelings about his pokemon in public in that manner but the question of acknowledgment is solved simply by human and pokemon getting into an accident that sends them both flying to another Mystery Dungeon-like world where the human turned into a pokemon himself.
That gives his pokemon an opportunity to confess and start their relationship.
>>
If you want to read those leaked myth documents as inspiration for your own work, they're being translated by TCRF here.
https://tcrf.net/Development:Pok%C3%A9mon_Diamond_and_Pearl/Documents
Note that there's several different revisions of myths in here, so a bunch of them conflict with each other.
>>
>>56578898
This will take a while
https://rentry.org/freakleak
>>
>>56578576
Okay Lee.
>>
Bump.
>>
>>56578898
Man, this leak brought in a lot more than I what initially expected.
>>
File: 1728841513898050.png (70 KB, 630x1246)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>only cowards use weapons
Based, AuraChads we can beat out of Pokémon and it would fit
>>
>>56577121
Even if it's canon, you'll get banned from SpaceBattles for alluding to ANY human/pokemon relationships with existing characters in your story.
Something to keep in mind.
>>
>>56581874
Wow, the board's moving obscenely fast, but I guess it's to be expected.
>>
What are you guys currently working on?
>>
>>56584823
I already had a Sneasel pseduo-marriage snippet 25% completed, the recent leaks have made me want to work on it again.
>>
File: IMG_2380.jpg (73 KB, 1080x756)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>56584823
GamerSystem Isekai filth
I need to detox with a dosage of actual poison after last-minute catching a major problem that made a different story's unpublished chapter trash garbage horrible bad
>>
>>56554316
All the stuff I ever wrote for my fandom of choice (not Pokémon) have been one-shots, so the pace was naturally not the same as a multi-chapter work. I also wrote a lot of stuff on request, so the overall context was already decided before I even started.

As for criticism itself, my stories are usually very well-received but, on account of being one-shots, it was easier for it to be a short one and done thing. I have also received suggestions, of course, and found that when you take some time being away from a certain work and then come back to it, it's easier to put yourself in an outside perspective and see what others might see as areas to improve. I've always imagined that, in longer works, it could help to have a general overview of where you want your story to go, but don't get too attached to too many specifics in-between the big beats, so you give yourself room to tweak things based on continuous feedback. Or you can go the other way, write something for YOU and whatever people might think is secondary at best.
>>
>>56585010
Guilty pleasure, or ironic shitpostfic?
>>
>>56585074
Both. I wouldn't be writing it if I didn't have a sick fascination with gamer stories.
I'm trying to make the secondary protagonist a vile amalgamation of all the OC's this general makes fun of. So, of course, he also had to be a gamer.
>>
>>56585195
How's his relationship with his all female pokemon team?
>>
>>56585245
That one's a tough balancing act. He has to act like pokemon are equals to humans, but at the same time he has to feed them with foodbowls on the ground and never consider them worthy of true affection because they're stupid animals and that's bestiality.

So while he might eventually surround himself with some waifumons(of course, this will be purely coincidence), he will never consider them for romance. This also has the side benefit of making the story kosher for sites like spacebattles
>>
>>56566875
>>56567063
It's not a bad premise, but I feel it's missing something. If I may offer an idea:
Since Sabrina is already inside Maylene's mind, why not have some fun with it? Considering how sadistic anime!Sabrina was, she could use the opportunity to find out all of Maylene's naughty preferences, and cater her mental assault to those.

Maybe she'll combine a couple for a more effective torment, or maybe she'll give what her victim wants, but in the most unusual or agonizing way possible? The point is that she won't *simply* rape the hell out of her, she'll get her hooked on the treatment. Then, when she's done, Maylene is so overwhelmed that she just keeps coming back for more; how direct or reluctant that is is up to your own tastes, but the end result's the same: she's been completely conditioned to seek Sabrina out to take care of her urges.
>>
>>56577121
Like the other anon said, it heavily depends on the dynamic between the two and, I'd say, the overall tone of your work. Do you want something more wholesome, full of slow discovery? Or are you leaning more to the raw passion? I can think of a few general scenarios:

>Having been together for so long, the two are so used to being by each other's side that they can't imagine life otherwise. Something happens to temporarily separate them and, when they come back together, the experience leads them to depend on each other more and more

>A shared trauma causes them to have an issue with X. When they get confronted with X in the course of their journey, the effort of trying to help one another through it culminates in attraction and whatnot

>A battle mishap leaves Arcanine Confused and under the effect of Attract/Cute Charm/etc. The trainer tries to interrupt and all that gets transplanted onto the trainer, leading to wild shenanigans.

>One of them saved the other and the savee has harbored feelings ever since. How they go about dealing with it is the subject of the story and it leads into a mutual attraction in the end

>Trainer and Arc need special training to get in sync, since they butt heads all the time. Said training leads to them finding more and more common ground, which leads to them wondering how far this syncing can lead them

>Arc is so damn horny his instincts just take over. In his lust-fueled haze, all that can help him is his trainer, and boy will he make use of the trainer's help

>Trainer has always admired the Arc evo line since he was a kid. He always wanted one and, when he gets the chance to have one, he goes for it. Arc, or Growlithe, is the rejected hunt and affection starved, so he eats it up... maybe a bit too much. It's only inevitable what ends up happening, really
>>
>>56585570
That's what I was thinking of as well, superficially loving a pet but treating it badly and not raising it properly isn't that uncommon desu.
Of course I also thought of his pokemon all being in love with him but him being oblivious. Either way Gardevoir is a great choice as it's a humanoid waifumon know for it's loyalty so no matter what she'll stick by him no matter how shitty and superficial he is or how little he actually cares for her.
>>
>>56584823
I've a *VERY* vague isekai idea, but no idea how to build the world (because I like the idea of an anime and game frankenstein, but I know very little of the anime since I dropped it around Advanced or DP). I'd like to get into the legal side of things, how the sport regulations work and using loopholes in rules for interesting situations, but first I'd need to decide where the story would even take place, much less what characters would get the focus (aside from the mandated OC/SI these kinds of stories mandate, that is). If I have have a Word page written out, it's already a lot; very initial pitch phase.
>>
>>56584823
I'm thinking of replaying Emerald/ORAS or Platinum because I want to write something that uses Brendan/May/Lucas/Dawn's personality traits that were shown off in the leaked documentation.
>>
>>56584823
Chapter 3 of my journeyfic. Kuzey and Herri get acquainted with the girl they helped rescue in the previous chapter, Mia, then go with Emma to the concert that Kuzey's aunt is putting on. But things naturally go sideways when the goons chasing them track them down, bringing their boss along for the ride.
>>
>>56577943
Legal in very few regions, the Orre region from Colosseum/XD being one of them, plus potentially the regions from the Ranger games, idk ive never played them.

It's not legal in the Japan-based regions, but it is somewhat normalized in a kinda uncomfortable way, think like how IRL Japan is about schoolgirl uniforms and 1000 year old dragons that just happen to look like 6 year old girls.
>>
>>56585195
Sometimes I get intrusive thoughts about trying to combine all of the worst tropes I saw in shitty amateur fics/roleplay as a kid into a single story too.
The characters always stop to listen to angsty music when they brood and also the exact song name is noted and it's usually something from some other fandom because the author really wants you to know they're a fan of that thing. Protag outfits are always described in excessive detail and it's always some cringe Nomura shit they saw in an anime but described really inefficiently because the author doesn't know the names of the articles they're wearing (for example "longcoat") they just know it looks totally badass!!!!! Their Pokémon always get a move or two they can't normally learn like Fire Blast or Aura Sphere and it's flavored in a super over-the-top animu way that doesn't actually make any fucking sense when you try to visualize it and gets used for retarded chuuni deflecting-bullets-with-swords maneuvers that really don't sound like they'd be practical. The main villain is a very blatant ripoff of the coolest antagonist in whatever other anime/game they're into but forced into a setting they don't quite work with the rules of.

It all just brings me back...
>>
>>56589275
C'mon anon, where is the protag basicacally inventing a brand-new battle style that's just better and more ingenious than other forms of battling? Where's the protag arriving and solving all the current issues effortlessly, because they didn't mean to and came here for some other reason? Where's the fake tension of a tournament's rules invalidating the protag's participation but the situation solves itself just in the nick of time so the story can proceed?

Where's the side characters or b-plot just *happening* to come across the protag/protag's party and getting them involved? Where's the cool and strong fan favorite mon being abandoned/mistreated and joining the protag because they were the first trainer to really bond with them? The plot conspiring to delay the end of the world just so protag-kun can swoop in and valiantly save everyone by being the Chosen One in the local prophecy of doom?

Where's the designated waifu reluctantly partnering up with protag-kun, only to start admiring him after he saves her from *insert dangerous situation here*?

It's like you're not even trying...
>>
>>56585923
That sounds like a long-term sort of affair, and I was picturing more of a one shot. It could get more involved though. A naive Maylene becoming an unwitting plaything of the mentally strong Sabrina and the physically strong Dojo (and whoever else shows up in Saffor, idk) is fertile ground for lewd scenarios. Pun intended.

What sort of hidden kinks might be drawn out of Maylene? What sadistic acts of mindfuckery might Sabrina perform on her? Is Maylene okay at the end of it, or is she ultimately reduced to a spent fuckdoll?
>>
>used to think that Octillery was a good choice for Borne of Caution because it's an anti-coomer pokemon
>tfw I now know the truth
Ninetailfags, Zinniafags, it's over for you. The octopussy reigns supreme
>>
>>56589652
>>56589275
Adding to this; there should be an edgy anti-hero rival type character who starts off the story completely better than the protagonist at everything, and as time progresses all that happens is that the rival just becomes more and more of an edgelord and inexplicably is treated like a badass and a serious threat by everyone and everything around them, without having earned that reputation through any means that we the audience actually observe. Ultimately they start having entire side chapters dedicated to them and become a deuteragonist, and their achievements start to completely eclipse everything the original protagonist has done or even tried to do, and they end up basically being in a completely separate story that has nothing to do with the rest of the original story.
>>
>>56590891
Doesn't have to be long term, just a beefy one shot. Plus, a lot of the aftermath can just be implied; left to the reader's own perverse imagination to leave them similarly craving more, just like Maylene.

For the kinks themselves, that's more a personal choice, but anything can work. Maybe she's a raging masochist that hides behind the exterior of a tough Fighting specialist; maybe she portrays that tomboy-ish attitude because she dreads being made into a girly fuckmeat; maybe she's just embarrassed that tickling gets her squirting like a loose whore. Who knows? All that's certain is that she can't hide her shame from Sabrina in the recesses of her mind, and our Psychic predator is ready to exploit those weaknesses in the most absolute way possible.
>>
New chapter has been posted: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14130277/5/Gotta-Catch-Em-Saul

Honestly, it's my first ever fan-fiction, and had I known the 'script' format was so hated I'd have just written it in prose.
>>
>>56591140
Will he save Slaking from the rapist charges.

You can always like, re write it dude
>>
>>56591395
Eventually, I probably will.
>>
>>56591395
On that note, do you guys ever cringe thinking back on the first story you published? Did you ever rewrite it? Scrub it from the internet? Or is it still out there, on an account you forgot the login info to and hope none of your friends stumble across?
>>
>>56592633
Anon, I haven't even finished the introduction chapter
>>
>>56592763
I was just using that post to segue into a question for the whole thread
>>
>>56592633
I think it's fine, not from a quality perspective. But overall I feel positive to neutral about it.
>>
>>56592633
I don't remember which was the first one I ever wrote, but I'm pretty sure most of them are still out there in pastebin format. My HD crapped out and I ended up losing all my original files, including a story I never published and, therefore, couldn't recover from a different source, which bummed me out, but I left my stuff up because I'm irrationally proud of them, no matter how good or bad they might be.
>>
>>56592633
My first attempt at writing a fanfic was wiped out of existence five years ago. Don't regret doing that because even if my writing is still shit, it's nowhere near as atrocious as back then.
>>
>>56592633
I think I might rewrite my first one some day, because it's pretty rough, but when I look at it I just think of all the people I hung out with back when I wrote it and the bad memories that followed, so it'll probably need some more time before I even want to touch it again.
>>
>>56592633
It turned into a manual explaining the mechanics of Dissidia and I deleted it.
>>
>>56594630
You made an in-depth guide? Sick!
But really, why would you do that yourself, anon? FF is already a clusterfuck to understand when you play it yourself; to try to reduce that to written words for others is an exercise in futility.
>>
>>56594892
I didn't get that far. Two short chapters, it turned into a crossover, and I burned it. I'm going to force myself to write something I like before I start working and lose focus.
>>
File: 1708561447493.jpg (270 KB, 1280x1107)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
So after all of this pokesex is just an open secret in universe right?
My favorite fics were just ahead of the curve
>>
>>56595782
It's been an open secret for a long time now, pokeracists were just in denial
>>
>>56592633
I cringe looking back at it but I think it's important to reread it now and then to remind yourself of how much you've improved.
>>
>>56553634
Do you guys remember Lyra’s milkshakes
>>
>>56595782
Intelligent creatures want to fuck, that's just how life is and Pokemon are beautiful so of course people will.
You may or may not know that there's a very real problem of Ostriches refusing to mate with each other because they're sexually attracted to their keepers and pursue them instead.
>>
>>56596442
That's only if you can stomach getting through a reread.
>>
>>56592633
My biggest regret is removing stories from my FF account because I knew I wasn't going to finish them years and years ago. I wish, even though they'd never be finished, to be left as a record of the past and to see if down the line they ever get comments on them.

The worst thing is that some of those stories had dozens of unposted chapters but I stopped writing it an nuked it off the site. Now only my "main" stories are there.
>>
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14397816/3/Pok%C3%A9mon-In-Mine-Own
https://archiveofourown.org/works/59572648/chapters/152370574

Chapter 3 of my journeyfic is complete. The longest one yet at about 9k words. It's definitely got the most complex action scene I've done so far, so along with any other feedback I'd love to hear whether it's easy enough for you guys to parse or if I can make it more digestible.

I also tried to take you guys' advice about slipping how to pronounce Celot's name into the story itself, hopefully that isn't too egregious.
>>
>Ho-Oh is his father
Shit, that used to be a common theory back in the day and now it seems there's some footing for that or PCs being part gods explaining their super autism and talent compared to everyone else
>>
>>56592633
You are not the username you post under unless you do something stupid and out yourself. That's how I get away with posting cringe online.
>>
>>56592633
First fic I ever published was some mario/zelda crossover thing on the official Nintendo forums in like 2004. It is thankfully long gone and I don't think that forum was ever archived anywhere. The first smut I ever wrote was salvaged from adultfanfiction.org and reposted to AO3 for posterity. I haven't had the stomach to actually re-read it.
>>
>>56598833
That for real or is it just another shitpost? I don't think people are ready to accept trainers (let alone) as literal Jesus archetypes.
>>
Has this leak been a boon to you fanfic writers or no? How common is it for Pokémon/human relations to take place in a story?
>>
>>56599153
*let alone Ash
I hate that I unconsciously skip words like this.
>>
>>56592633
it's floating out there somewhere on the internet. Doubt anyone would have saved it though
>>
>>56599176
So far nothing has come out that really interests me, outside of the meme shit which doesn't affect my ideas at all. I;ve thought about writing a pokefucker fic in the past with an MC and Lilligant but never did it.

I want to see Kalos lore from the leak, that's about it.
>>
>>56589275
>>56591002
bouncing off of this, how do you guys go about writing edgy shit in your fanworks, assuming that you don't avoid it in the first place?

i've been chipping away at a war story set in ancient johto, think mystery dungeon mixed with conquest, but i've been sort of struggling on how to go about writing something like this. obtuse edginess is something i try hard to avoid, and while i can expect it to get pretty grizzly at points, i don't want it to come across like i'm trying too hard (or worse, an edgy teenager).

my question's mainly geared toward pokemon fic writers, but anyone is free to answer
>>
>>56581999
Anyone have the scrapped lore about the human God? He must have had a very high aura cultivation level.
>>
>>56599153
Shitpost, but now can actually be used for autists and in a way would fit in lore
>>
>>56599176
I will actually ignore it because while the Arceus thing is the most interesting it just doesn’t make sense, LA really fucked things because it makes it look as if humans were from another world given how they act and their technology
>>
>>56592633
Nope. It's fine.
>>
>>56586425
Damn, that's a lot of possible developments for all kinds of stories you have there.
Thanks a lot.
>>
File: IMG_9760.png (452 KB, 1600x1080)
452 KB
452 KB PNG
>>56599176
It's changed everything.
>>
>>56601476
>pants
Huh?
What?
This changes everything...
Are the Machoke line using underwear?
>>
>>56602954
Apparently its skin or fur, idk
>>
File: GZybfn6WoAAXPLO.png (8 KB, 708x1396)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
There are no more rules against the pokemon, batman.
>>
>>56599176
I like the lore stuff, it's obviously not entirely cannon but being able to recognize certain things like a tree of life, ancient giants Arceus defeated, a universe egg, the creation of Dialga and Palika. Is nice, I'm glad at one stage Gamefreak cared enough to actually think about these sort of fluff things.
Ho-oh, Lugia, and Regigigas being related is also cool since they're my three favorite legendary Pokemon but nothing has come of it fic wise yet, it's just cool.
>>
File: 1723657691519457m.jpg (30 KB, 692x1024)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Do you guys happen to know any good PMD fics that have good worldbuilding and try to explain how guilds and stuff work? I want to worldbuild myself but every PMD fic I find is either a retelling of the games or a fucking harem story
>>
>>56604488
And no rules against the joker either.
GET HIS FUCKING RAGS OFF.
>>
>>56606160
I'll take the opportunity to self-shill.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/49048243/chapters/123742576

It isn't explicitly stated, but the guilds in my story work like how they worked historically. They are a state-sanctioned monopoly in which the ranks are master, adept, journeyman, apprentice, and affiliate. This makes them faster, more efficient, and more lucrative than taking jobs from local authorities, but you really have to bust ass to gain any rank, and there is a strict vetting process.

At the very least, the story is not a retelling of any game nor is it a harem story. It also has a moderate amount of worldbuilding for you to chew on. Let me know if it helps. Or if it's shit. Either works.

(this didn't post the first time so apologies if this double-posts)
>>
File: 1718041088199110.gif (1.98 MB, 250x158)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>56607496
>mfw the Joker Lopunny meme was raped out of existence
>>
It is time to submit my seven hundred page typhlosion fanfic.
>>
File: 1677747224942.jpg (116 KB, 750x748)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
I picked the worst possible weekend to update my non-smut fic, didn't I
>>
>>56608545
Does it really matter that much?
>>
>>56607548
Seen this posted a few times, and I guess I don't have much to read at the moment. QRD? The blurb is a bit too vague for me to know what I'm committing to for something that long
>>
>>56609421
It's still pretty new and I'm still trying to get attention for it.
>>
>>56601449
Well, you asked. I just gave you a few possible general prompts that you can develop from. I'm not particularly into poké-human relationships myself, but I feel those are generic enough to work in much any context if you write around it.

>>56599176
Personally, I see it as a boon. The creation stuff just gives us a lot more inter-relationships between legendaries, which can lead to all sorts of things and different ways to explain how this or that legend (and even some pseudos) interacts with the world around it. As for the other stuff, I also think it gives us an important glimpse into how the world was in the past and how more combative or uneasy the relationship between mons and humans are, so it really helps with contextualizing the world and letting authors develop varied worlds of their own.
>>
>>56599176
In terms of writing, it's been absolutely nothing. Scrapped stuff isn't canon, and if you want to bend the canon anyway, you could already do that before...
>>
>>56612186
*that being said, some of the stuff that's more along the lines of "unreleased elaboration on canon things" like the gen 5 gym leader bios are handy since they don't seem to have any contradictions or replacements in the final product, so until they do they can just be treated the same way as any other obscure personality/backstory tidbit about a character like you'd see in masters.
>>
File: 1710648054310.png (512 KB, 1400x1025)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>si has a ralts as his first pokemon
Hmmm
I can see where this is going
>>
>>56612712
The eternal dilemma of: do I give my character a psychic (as in telepathic, not necessarily the type) starter to explain the MC understanding/talking to Pokémon or do I give him a mon I actually like and struggle with characters that can't speak?
>>
>>56612767
God I'm stuck here too. Torn between being extremely basic taste RN and giving the MC a Hisuian Zorua who can eventually learn to talk through illusions, or say fuck it and give them a Snivy and try and figure out how to make that 'work'

But shit apparently in the fables pokemon just out here talkin willy nilly to humans so ?????

On a side note, is it ever said how characters like Sabrina got their psychic powers in the pokeworld? Maybe ancestry with an Alakazam or something like that?
>>
>>56612767
>main character is le special because he has le unique pokemon for reasons that are never explained
This is why you’re writing fanfiction
>>
>>56613369
Some just are psychic, just like how some have Aura and some become ghosts and all human ghosts are psychic and Yamasks can posses the living.
Humans are still Pokemon themselves and some Pokemon trace their ancestry to humans, like Alacazams, it’s just how things are. It could be that humans learned to train their soul to manifest Aura and whomever does so can pass it on to their children ad infinitum
Though we don’t know Ash’s father or what he did, if he did fight in the war as an Aura operative
>>
>>56613508
First of all, I ain't writing shit yet, if ever. Second, it doesn't have to be a "unique" Pokémon; plenty of non-psychic types have some sort of connection to psychic abilities or even things related to the mind.

If you take stuff like the Ability Telepathy, admittedly a stretch but that's creative work at play, you have a bunch of psychics and deities, but also the Noibat line and the Blipbug line. As for mind powers, the currently- popular Lapras is explicitly said to read minds, but it's not a psychic type itself.

If you want to go a different way, you can have a Ghost-type that connects to the protag's soul as a form of pseudo communication and develop it from there.
>>
>>56613530
>Aura operative
How would a glowie with Aura even work tho?
>>
>>56592633
I deleted the old account, but chose to orphan the fics on it. I don't think it was terrible, but not particularly great. The second fic I published is the one that really makes me cringe
>>
>>56610512
Pseudo-western PMD fic that focuses mostly on the main character (absol), how she got to where she is, and why she is an all around ass hole. People say the fight scenes are very enjoyable, so I guess that's a big draw if you like that kind of thing. Features romance, moral conundrums, and general T-rated tomfoolery.
>>
Bump
Don't you fucking dare lost to that pedo rapist
>>
>>56614230
Sounds interesting, I suppose I'll at least give it a try until the first fight scene to see if I like it.
>>
>>56612767
give your character psychic powers so they can understand all pokemon
>>
>>56616424
Eh, that sounds a bit lame. I'm sure it can be done well (like an apprentice of some of the psychics in the series) but that's a bit too special snowflake for my tastes.
>>
>>56616424
How are they going to understand dark pokemon or pokemon who reject their attempts at telepathy?
Aurachads stay winning.
>>
>>56612767
>>56613369
I simply made speech a premium TM and put it 30 years in the past so there is a generational cultural divide between people who think it's heresy and corruption versus people who are accustomed to some pokemon being able to both talk back and backtalk. That let me play both sides of the issue according to whichever was most interesting.
>>
>>56612712
>si has a ralts as his first pokemon

It's almost always a 50/50 toss up between smut slop,or peak kino journey and progression
>>
So, I've been plugging on a Galaxy Quest-style work where characters based on the Japanese, 4kids, TPCi, and writing/development crew are being hunted down by Rainbow Rocket, because Rainbow Giovanni found out that the "real" world serves as a nexus into every Pokemon universe, and if he takes it over, he'll be God-Emperor for Life. He's already conquered multiple worlds, but he's being stalled.

Even before I found out that Ikue Ohtani and Rica (iRika?) Matsumoto hate each other, I had been basing this on Andrew Rannell saying he would have rather done porn or snuff than Pokemon Live as James, while secretly wanting to be Ash, TPCi screwing 4Kids out of their roles (while 4Kids secretly helped), the fact 4kids legit tried to start a pop band for Pokemon, and Eric Stuart apparently refusing to talk about Pokemon for a while.

I know the premise is tacky by default, so I'm trying to make it so the characters are merely based on positions and should be nothing like the actual people, but there's stuff like the fact Rica/Rika, Sarah Natochenny, and Veronica Taylor are upbeat people, or the fact Takeshi Shudo was a cynical and depressed alcoholic. Is there any way to really divorce them of their archetypes so they don't resemble the actual people so much, while still evoking real events?

How far can someone go into "Le Meta"? I'm aware that's subjective, but I'm pondering how based it should be on actual events. And if anyone's written characters based on real-life events, how do you divorce them from the actual people, if you do that at all?
>>
>>56617587
This sounds so fucking autistic it loops back around to being worth a read
>>
>>56617587
Reminds me of a film I once watched where a mad scientist brought a fictional IP to reality to get an army.

Frankly, I think you should first try to make these characters come to terms with the fact that they're not real.
>>
File: Guardian.png (798 KB, 2403x847)
798 KB
798 KB PNG
The leaked art is cool
>>
>>56618136
now the real question is whether the pidgeot is big or if the aura guardian is a manlet
>>
>>56581999
Do you have the rest?
>>
>>56581999
>only cowards use weapons
idk that story makes it sound more like only fools don't use weapons. He cut through an entire forest of ursarang with a sword but died in a draw the first time he had to go unarmed.
>>
All I've gained from these leaks is that Dialga is a man while Arceus and Palkia are women.
>>
File: GZ4lJ1DWYAA2l-r.png (344 KB, 1026x1478)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>Paul was once planned to be Ash's companion
Now this is a great material for AU fics.
>>
>>56617608
Given I have jokes, like "if Arceus is real, then who the fuck was Jesus?", the cast having to find out if racism exists in other Pokemon universes, and obscure autistic shit like the Tyrannosaur skeleton and Pikachu becoming an anti-human rebel leader...

It's only natural for an autistic fanbase. :^)
>>56617848
Was this Last Action Hero?

Either way, the reveal is similar-ish. It's not really Earth, but it's as close to Earth-like as the series gets. Japan has the Japanese regions, SoCal is mostly Virbank, and so on.

They don't even realize their Earth is basically Pokemon until someone points out their dog looks suspiciously Pokemon-like.

I'm kind of pondering about how there's reality above that one that they're vaguely aware of, which is actually Earth, and Earth leads to other stupid meta copies that lead into their actual media. Like the actual Galaxy Quest/Red Shirts for Star Trek, or Star Wars (but Galaxy Quest), or Birdman (or the Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) for capeshit.
>>
>>56618902
This sounds like the plot of a hollywood movie adaptation by execs who refuse to just adapt the source material normally.
Lean into it. I better be reading some "He's right behind me, isn't he?" shit when you post the finished story here later
>>
File: 1660352533729 (1).jpg (878 KB, 1200x6991)
878 KB
878 KB JPG
Swordchads...we won!!
>>
>>56620314
What, faggot?
>>
File: IMG_2544.jpg (67 KB, 686x386)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>56619766
Even better: the protagonists are Ash, Misty, and Brock actors who are clueless about Pokemon and weirded out by the entire thing, really fucking hate the fact they just killed their chances of winning an Oscar, and REALLY loves Pokemon, respectively. WB wanted Leonardo DiCpario to voice Ash in the first movie.

Ash's buddies are a Mewtwo actor who fucking hates the fact he could be winning a Tony and a really excitable goof playing Pikachu, who likes the fact Pokemon is so fucking weird and can't wait to brag to his kids that he's the new Pikachu. They both get turned into an actual Mewtwo and Pikachu, due to Arceus shenanigans. Apparently, the dub actor for Mewtwo in the first movie fucking hated it and went under an alias for a long time.

They all replaced /every/ Ash, Misty, Brock, and Pikachu actor, even all the language dubs, due to the fact Rainbow Giovanni secretly took over Nintendo and TPC, and is trying to round up the actors to get them out of the way.

The Nintendo execs who helped Giovanni just really want the money.
>>
>>56620582
That sounds like the Looney Tunes back in action movie
>>
>>56620582
bro these delusions sound like a fun brainstorming exercise but I really wouldn't want to read something like this.
>>
>>56621469
Too late. :^)
>>56620664
I still need to watch that. Some of the gags are hilarious.
>>
>>56610749
Which one is it?
>>
>>56625704
This one >>56598783
Part of the issue is I don't really know where and how to be shilling it outside of here, or where I should be going to try and get feedback on whether stuff I'm trying is working or if it's falling flat from the reader's point of view.
>>
>>56626172
There's the discords some of the bigger fish have like fuggman(borne of caution guy) and viva(hard enough guy, but his shit's locked behind a patreon invite paywall i think). Not sure how useful they'd be for what you're seeking but I know people use em.
>>
File: 1728900723666838.png (218 KB, 841x589)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
For me it's the creature.
>>
>>56627617
This thing is rad. If you caught all Unknowns and it turned into this that'd be sick.
>>
So, any story exploring Ash's and Gary's friendship?
>>
>>56627617
Fuck, after Dark Lugia, they also wanted to cannonise MissingNo., awesome.
>>
>there's already smut about the Arceus/human myth from the leaks
>>
>>56629384
need
>>
Bump
>>
Have you ever had a great idea and started writing, and then the next day you come back to it and reread it and go "what the hell is this shit?"
>>
>>56634906
That's how you be your own editor.
Write dumbshit before you sleep then wakeup and look at it with a new perspective.
>>
>>56634995
I take weeks off sometimes, too.
Just be careful about doing this when you watch something new. Too many fics and webcomics wind up picking up new things because the author watched/read/played something they like, include it, then either drop it and leave a plot hole or have it affect the trajectory of the story in a bizarre way.
>>
>>56631463
Just a warning, it's SI.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/59736919
>>
>write fanfic
>delete the multiple paragraphs of steamy Pokemon sex and replace it with "And SI and his Rapidash were good friends."
>you now have a Spacebattles friendly version of the fanfic while the original is on AO3, fanfic.net, sofurry ect.
Boom, it's that easy.
>>
>>56635905
>protagonist disrobes entirely
>chaste hug
>redresses
>"that was great. we're such good friends"
>>
SB mods are retarded (duh), but desu it is the _audience_ that is your worst enemy there.
Edit a sex scene into a fade-to-black for literally any human-on-alien/fantasy creature sex and is a-ok.

But pokemon are seen as too close for bestiality for local brand of autist, so they will screech in comments ceaslessly even if you do fuckton of work showing pokemon as sophonts, actual people, passing harkness test and shiet.

You can't win with those faggots. Even if yrou'e writing disgustingly anthro stuff like Gardevoir - simply because they too are 'pokemon' and thrown under the same preconception umbrella.
Even implying the relationships as existing in the world will cause retards to flock in, screech, and mods to lock thread.
>>
>>56636789
Kinda weird how the SI sometimes can check out the girls but as long as he say "I'm an adult and have no interest in them" is A-okay eve if he does nothing to stop any kind infatuation
>>
>>56636789
I can understand people disliking romance with the non-humanoid pokemon. But some pokemon are basically just fantasy race versions of humans or as you said aliens, then you have the pokemon which are anthropomorphic animals. I guess there is an understandable bias there since the series tends to treat pokemon in general like wild animals since most of them are just animals, while others are animals in the same way humans are technically animals.
>>
>>56636789
Does Spacebattles have any particular favorite fantasy/alien races that they like to ship with their SI OCs?
I'm tempted to include them in my stories and have them treated like how spacebattles pokemon, just to see how spacebattles reacts.
>>
>>56638069
>"Twilek Twilek!" My 5'11 Twilek bounced up and down excitedly, eyeing the bowls of kibble as I poured them.
>"Settle down Ribbon, you know the rules: everyone gets their pokemon kibble at the same time, no early eaters!"
>"Twilek..." She coos sadly, hugging her flesh tendrils around her neck with dejection.
>"Sorry about that Ash, Ribbon's been really eager to eat and train more ever since she saw your Twilek evolve into a Huttese."
>"Huttese!" Barked Ash's large Huttese, his rolls of greased up fat glistening in the sunlight.
>"No problem Self-Insert! Huttese and I are really looking forward to battling her once she evolves into a Huttese too!"
>"Asari! Asa, ri!" "Quarian, Quarian!"
>"Haha, and so do Asari and Quarian!"
>>
>>56635905
Just replace the scenes of them making love with scenes of them making war.
>>
>>56638014
It’s hard to see the common ones as equivalently intelligent when the games and even anime have cursed renditions of the supposed intelligent ones eating out of a dog bowl.
>>
>>56577121
(You) can't mention Human/Pokemon relationships on SpaceBattles therefore it isn't canon:
Cope, seethe, dilate, etc.
>>
>>56636789
Just like so called alienfuckers when the alien isn't a recolored human with cosplay accessories.
>>
>>56640765
Yeah, it's weird. But I guess you have to ease the audience into the less animalistic pokemon acting like people, little things here and there.
Even for a non-pokehillia fic it feels wrong to treat an intelligent pokemon like some animal when they're sapient and sentient.
>>
>>56629384
someone's posted some weird gay shit based off of the typhlosion one as well
>>
>>56641459
For non-pokephile stories I’ve seen it done on a case-by-case basis. Psychic-types generally need to get stronger before becoming capable of telepathy, and in some cases can’t use telepathy at all.
>>
>>56641928
>and in some cases can’t use telepathy at all.
Wouldn't that be like a flying type unable to fly?
Or a fighting type unable to punch?
>>
So I wasn't originally planning to have a tournament arc in this fic I'm writing originally, but I think it might actually make sense for a first arc. Does this sound like a good idea?
1) The way battles are done in this story are less like the games and anime and more like Conquest, plus the mechanics of the world are a little different than those on top of that.
2) The setting is generally pretty serious and gritty at parts but I could find a place to initially keep things lighthearted. Also it helps introduce some characters that become important way later on much earlier, enabling a slow-burn arc for them.
3) The main protagonist is the least experienced person in the room with Pokemon and will stay like that pretty much the whole way since the other main players in the story are Champion/Elite Four level, but since the battles are with groups of people working as teams it'll give her a training ground where she can develop other skills than just straight battling, like tactics and communication.

There's a couple of cons I could see though. If it's gonna be decently long then I'm going to have to make sure a bunch of foreshadowing and character setup gets done here to not only be entertaining but also to be worthwhile to the main plot. That means it's gonna take more planning and forethought to make work. I'm also gambling a little because it's essentially gonna start out like a sports anime and then develop into a drama. Some people might not like that change if the two aspects of the story aren't integrated well.
>>
>>56641997
No. Why would it? We don’t even see all Psychic-types use telepathy in the anime.
>>
>>56641997
It's more like a flying type being unable to fly in space or in deep water. Psychic powers don't always mean telepathy, sometimes even just reading the surface thoughts of minds is incredibly difficult.
>>
>>56641997
Not necessarily. As I see it, you have Psychics of different "classes" or specializations. There are the brainier types of Psychics, like the Abra line, or Beldum line or Ralts line or Solosis line, which do seem to focus more on superior brain functions and use telepathy as part of how they interact with the world around them.

Then you have stuff like the Meditite line, which can be interpreted as either like the former or something more like a fighter which achieves a zen-like state and so their relationship with psychic powers is something more geared towards the inside, as a compliment to their main function. Or Zen-mode Darmanitan, or even stuff like Rabsca and Bruxish, who seem more animalistic and whose psychic focus wouldn't be mental prowess per se.

Of course, everything can be argued one way or another in one's own story, but I don't see lack of telepathy as an issue or defect in itself.
>>
File: 1701678155554.jpg (78 KB, 483x589)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Just post on questionable questing instead of spacebattles?
They allow anything there even loli.
>>
Is “Type Energy” a standard thing? I see it pop up pretty often. Who started it?
>>
>>56643695
The card game?
>>
>>56643722
I totally forgot that existed. I didn’t expect it to take off with authors, though.
>>
File: PokemonTypes.png (443 KB, 1802x1080)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
Isn't it weird how the leaks can be used in shit like Reset Bloodlines? Now we have a real reason on why bloodliners are hated beyond le X-Men analogy, they're freaks with Pokémon blood even if diluted
>>
>>56643695
What other word is there to use? Setting aside the card games technically starting it, "energy" is the simplest way to clearly describe the actual powers of the types and how they work/interact.
>>
>>56643883
What’s funnier is Born of Hiatus having Octillery
>>
>>56643883
>Now we have a real reason on why bloodliners are hated beyond le X-Men analogy, they're freaks with Pokémon blood even if diluted
I had the opposite thought, humans are related to pokemon in origin and can interbreed regardless of egg-group, we've seen humans with pokemon-like powers so interbreeding is a thing that has happened at least in the past.
So if anything, while not popular I think it "Bloodliners" would be more normalized then PRB shows them as being.
>>
>>56638696
I fucking hate you and how accurate this is.
Now have Giovanni cackle from his chair as a wrinkled old man.
>>
>>56638696
>Doesn't even re-hydrate the kibble
Props for accuracy Anon, it's a pretty hilarious idea for a one-shot. I'd love to see more of this.
>>
File: 232721.jpg (474 KB, 2839x2576)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
Having sex with typhlosion :3
>>
>>56645556
>while not popular I think it "Bloodliners" would be more normalized then PRB shows them as being
Huh, you're right. It can even played as some kind of nobility because only few have whatever type fucked their ancestors
>>
>>56646345
>Giovanni stretched his old, wrinkled fingers, flicking the lit butt of his cigar forward
>"L-lego!"
>It lands on the pokemon's flawless forehead, leaving a few ashes and a slight singe on their perfect skin before falling to the floor
>"Kekekekekekeke," Giovanni cackled, "such a priceless and well-behaved fairy type. Thank you, Yellow, for delivering them to me."
>"You won't get away with this Giovanni!"
>Giovanni's sadistic cackling petered out in a sigh. "Oh," he says, cupping the Legolas' chin in his hands. "I think I already have. Look, my Gimli's attract has already entranced them."
>Yellow's eyes shot open in horror. It was true, her Legolas' eyes were shaped like pink hearts, fixed on Giovanni's male Gimli and completely ignoring the hand under its chin and the burnt cigar ashes staining its forehead
>"Soon I will have an entire army of Legolas' at my command. All of them will be sired by my Gimli, and all of them will be loyal to Team Rocket!"
>Yellow struggled to break free from her chains, but Giovanni's Mewtwo merely raised its head from the bowl of kibble on the floor that it was eating from and fixed her with a psychic glare, ceasing her senseless struggle
>"Red, when will you get here to save us with your Android-18 and Samus..."
>>
>>56646624
>18 legendary families blessed by god and entrusted with sacred artifacts(the type plates)
Sounds like an interesting premise, albiet even farther away from pokemon the RSB already is.
>>
>>56647465
I was actually going for the
>"Hah! Look at that loser! Not even an Octillery wanted to fuck his bloodline."
>>
>>56647627
Kek, guess he had some really ugly ancestors.
>>
Speaking of all this new lore (even though it's mostly repurposed folklore), I assume there's at least one person here in the fuggman Discord. Has there been any discussion over there about this affecting writing or how people can use this in world-building efforts? I'm curious.
>>
>>56646841
>>56638696
LOL nice
>>
File: GZ26iymbEAA8xVd.jpg (160 KB, 1448x2048)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>
>>56651202
And the best part is it wouldn't be bestiality because androids aren't human.
>>
>>56651202
What Pokémon would it be?
>>
>>56646841
I'd expect Red to have a Taylor/Skitter or Tanya instead since SB loves wanking them so much. It's honestly nauseating how often they insert Taylor into a crossover, give her an alt power, then make her the strongest there is because lol muh escalation.
And people want to fuck Panacea I guess.
>>
>>56651858
I was avoiding anything that is "human" since that's the justification SB uses with pokemon. Tanya is a human so it wouldn't be kosher to treat her as a pokemon, but elves, dwarves, aliens etc are fair game.
Don't know who Taylor/Skitter are. I think Taylor's Worm related but I haven't touched that hyper autism sphere yet

This post had so many typos in it i'm going to bed
>>
>>56651858
QQ have wc degeneracy, SB have taylorwank shit. It is what it is.
>>
Writing a fic where the rival is blind, I've considered it when creating their team, giving her mons that are easily identifiable by taste and texture, and with abilities that can assist her on her adventure.
So far I'm going to give her
Lillipup (guide dog, soft fur, pats to comfort)
Noibat (echolocation)
Timburr (ugly but strong, she doesn't care about ugliness)
Goomy (unique slimy texture, easy to identify)
Any feedback is appreciated!
>>
>>56652894
Maybe Aromatisse? It can help with scent and I'm pretty sure it's a ghetto Chansey nurse type Pokemon
>>
>>56652894
Some pokedex entries, feel free to ignore them
>Ledyba (scent, protection, bug texture)
LEDYBA communicate using a fluid that they secrete from where the legs join the body. They are said to convey feelings to others by altering the fluid’s scent.
These very cowardly Pokémon join together and use Reflect to protect their nest.
>Altaria (sing, unique texture)
If it bonds with a person, it will gently envelop the friend with its soft wings, then hum.
It flies gracefully through the sky. Its melodic humming makes you feel like you’re in a dream.
>Cinccino (maid + unique texture)
Their white fur is coated in a special oil that makes it easy for them to deflect attacks.
Their white fur feels amazing to touch. Their fur repels dust and prevents static electricity from building up.
(minccino) These Pokémon prefer a tidy habitat. They are always sweeping and dusting, using their tails as brooms.
>Gogoat (Lillipup makes him redundant honestly)
It can tell how its Trainer is feeling by subtle shifts in the grip on its horns. This empathic sense lets them run as if one being.
(skiddo) Thought to be one of the first Pokémon to live in harmony with humans, it has a placid disposition.
>Cutiefly (aura vision)
Myriads of Cutiefly flutter above the heads of people who have auras resembling those of flowers.
Cutiefly can pick up the auras of living things. It skillfully reads those auras to predict its foes’ movements and make fools of them.
(Ribombee)It can predict the weather from moisture levels and wind direction
Thievul (scent marking)
>It secretly marks potential targets with a scent. By following the scent, it stalks its targets and steals from them when they least expect it.
>>56652915
>Aromatisse
>It can help with scents
Uo-oh
>The scent that constantly emits from its fur is so powerful that this Pokémon’s companions will eventually lose their sense of smell.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (250 KB, 959x1289)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>“Welcome back.”
>It finally deigns to greet us as we approach. It has the voice of a woman, a woman I’ve never met before.
>I look up at her suspiciously. My trusted partner pokemon stands by my side, glaring defiantly up at the Original One. It’s good to know that there’s someone backing me up against her.
>“I’ve never been here in my life.” I answer her firmly.
>The massive creature nods slowly. “I know. I wasn’t referring to this place.”
>There’s no facial features there but the creature’s eyes, and they haven’t moved an inch. Even so, I can swear I see the ghost of a smile on its face... on her face.
>I’m being played with here.
>“Then what were you referring to, exactly?”
>Her invisible smile grows wider. “It’s simply good to see you again. I’m happy to see you live this life to its fullest. I’m happy it brought you back here to me. Nothing more than that.”
>I have to struggle to digest that answer for a moment. None of it makes sense – it’s speaking about something I know nothing of. Does it think I know, or is it keeping me in the dark? Distracting me?
>The creature doesn’t make a move – it waits patiently. The sound of her slow, gentle breathing surrounds us, echoing in the limitless space of its domain.
>I set my jaw and speak defiantly. I won’t be played with. I won’t be turned from the path that led me here.
>“Arceus, I challenge you to a battle.”
>She nods again – gently, graciously. “Of course. I’ve been waiting. And I will relish it, as always.”

Wrote this quickly for /v/ thread. Dunno what to do with it, if anything
Would like to make it smut but I know I couldn't do it justice, I don't know enough about any of the Arceus encounters anyway
I still do love the concept though, this folklore stuff from the leak has been great
>>
>>56651458
Somebody tried to pronounce Dr. Gero with a hard G around me recently and I nearly puked.
>>
>>56656435
Jerro
>>
>>56654588
Well, the encounter on the Hall of Origin (DPPt/BDSP) is very detached. You play the Azure Flute in the Spear Pillar, the stairway shows up, you go up and you battle. No dialog at all aside from the game saying you used the flute and Arceus' textbox vocalization.

The PLA one is a lot more involved, not only because of all the context the game puts in Arc telling you to seek out all Pokémon, but also because Arc talks to you about having fulfilled your task and you fight it in the same way as the lords, so chucking balms while dodging moves and occasionally chucking a mon at it.

If you were to do something with it, PLA-based is definitely the way to go. If you want to make it smut, have Arc attack the protag as a test or even as a way to play around with him as he chucks the balms at her/it and the whole exertion of it all gets both of them hot and bothered, raring to go. After that it's just a matter of guiding it according to your preferences.
>>
So I'm not really using the new information because it doesn’t fit my setting and I'm not a Pokéfucker, what about you guys? I like the idea of humans being fallers more
>>
File: 346.jpg (40 KB, 509x612)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>when someone comments on a typhlosion/human fic from a year ago with 'this aged very poorly lol'
>>
>>56658665
I can't think of much lore that would have modern-day relevance. All that's really been confirmed is that humans and pokemon have been there since essentially minute 0(which doesn't really make sense because how did they exist when there wasn't a planet yet etc etc...)
>>
>>56658665
I think it's nice that the new info could be used to explain more intangible connections between people and Pokémon. As in: "It's weird that me and my X get along so well. Ever since I caught it, we've just been so in sync, i barely had to issue commands and it can just sort of know what I'm going to say."

People are losing their marbles focusing on the lewd side of things when the entire "division between people and Pokémon was blurry" side of it can have huge repercussions for a bunch of stuff, plus all the creation stuff if you're going to include interactions with those legendaries.

tl;dr The pokéfucking is the least interesting tidbit of the stuff we got.
>>
>>56658710
To me is the fact of how they act in LA, if they're being together since forever and even more in Sinnoh then what's the deal behind their lack of knowledge and their technology since the game takes place like 200 years before at best
>>
>>56658665
It's just in-universe mythology no reason to take as word for word canon unless you want to.
>>
>>56658943
It takes a long time to break out of the bronze age.
>>
>>56658943
Technology improves at exponential rate. I imagine pokemon make this apply even to a higher power
>>
File: Basket Bowling.gif (1.3 MB, 500x250)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB GIF
>>56636789
Depends really. Hard Enough mentioned Pokémon *clubs* several times and Born of Caution skirts as close to them just fucking as possible.
On the other hands I have seen SB mods have a meltdown over SI fics because the SI wasn't explicitly underage when he was reborn so its pedophilia interacting with any other person.
Mod attention should be avoided at all costs, but otherwise the site, or at least Creative Writing, is fine imo.
>>
>>56659627
Jannies give leeway to bigger fish because they know they don't have that kind of authority.
You can possibly follow in their exact footsteps so that if the jannies crack down on you you can point to Hard Enough and BoC in your defense, but you'll never be allowed to tread your own ground.
>>
>>56659673
>Jannies give leeway to bigger fish
Ehh, I have seen several content creators getting perma banned over mod drama, even if they were a decade members and had dozens of stories.
>>
>>56659796
Arguing with staff is an effective justification to get a poster they hate banned. Usually once it's reached that point the staff have been deliberately goading the user into causing a scene and thus helping to justify their ban.
Forum politics are sick, and not in the good way. There's a reason forum jannies are consider subhuman
>>
What was the leak about the cosmology symbol that appears when Arceus creates an egg in the sinjoh ruins?
>>
File: GZxXBtJXIAsLfZy.jpg (403 KB, 2048x1431)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>56660574
>>
>>56654588
The human reincarnating throughout the ages but repeatedly capping off their journey by meeting the Llama again is interesting to me.
>>
File: 1676927245527887.jpg (12 KB, 349x348)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>56660598
>Gordon
>>
File: GZuULxZX0AMgQag.png (596 KB, 720x529)
596 KB
596 KB PNG
Need more Kino betrayal
>>
File: 1728838083895.png (383 KB, 640x480)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>56662180
What if Ash was raped?
>>
File: who's that pokemon?!.png (463 KB, 1280x720)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
As Krillin stepped into his home, he could hear the sound of his wife and Typhlosion having sex once more. There was a time where he might have thought that the sound was just 18 masturbating, but now he knew better—as if the occasional mewl of pleasure from Typhlosion wouldn't clarify the truth either way. Stepping into the hall leading to their bedroom, Krillin paused for a moment, hesitating to go any further, and then figured he should press on. He had to leave some of his training gear in the room, anyway, and there was a part of him that had gotten used to the idea of Typhlosion helping himself to 18 just about whenever he wanted.

Still, that didn't make it hurt any less as Krillin entered the room properly and saw Typhlosion squatting down a little in front of the bed whilst 18 laid with her head over the edge and her face pressed between the cheeks of Typhlosion's ass. When Krillin first walked in, 18 had been rimming Typhlosion with all the effort that she could expend; long, hard sucks to the hole itself before thoroughly tonguefucking the Pokemon's tight behind, but when Krillin walked into the room and Typhlosion caught his gaze, the badger suddenly smirked and began to grind back against 18. Long strokes ensured that 18's lips and tongue were being ground from the tip of Typhlosion's crack all the way down to the base of his ballsack.

Bulma had been so caught up in what was happening that she didn't even notice Krillin enter the room, but as Typhlosion ground his hips back and his balls settled against her lips, her eyes opened and she caught Krillin's gaze. At one point, she would have been embarrassed to see him while Typhlosion was using her like this, but no more. Now, she only closed her eyes again and resumed what she had been doing before

The prince of all saiyans after exiting the room said to himself
Since Typhlosion sama is fucking my 18 that means I continue wagecucking for the department! YABBA DABBA DOO I'm a happy puppy cuck!”
>>
File: Cinema.png (388 KB, 828x679)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>56662680
>>
This thread was one of the few /vp/ tabs I left open, but I see it already got infected with autism. It's over.
>>
>>56663177
Just ignore Shaun
>>
>>56662180
This isn't real
>>
>>56663177
>but I see it already got infected with autism
If you're trying escape autism, you're on the wrong thread, wrong board, wrong website, and the wrong period of internet history
>>
>>56663177
it's just a /dbs/spammer
>>
>>56663455
I mean beastilityfags, they got too cocky now.
>>
>>56663509
But we used to have way more in this thread, they fucked off to a discord for some reason too
>>
>>56663509
Nobody's stopping you or anyone else from bringing up another subject, be the change you want to see Anon.
>>
File: D405FqBUUAEzZih.jpg (85 KB, 1201x857)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Alright bros, time to stop writing our typhlosion rape fics. Turns out he disguised himself as a hermit and rescued a woman during a snowstorm, and their relationship was entirely consensual.

Once against chatgpt has lied to us.
>>
>>56663924
No rape? Soulless
>>
File: 1709556934384.gif (140 KB, 379x440)
140 KB
140 KB GIF
>>56663924
I just checked it out and that's not true at all?
He still raped her and drugged her but the only thing that was different is that she's not a little girl but probably a teenage girl.
>>
>>56665204
Once a girl becomes a woman she consents by default as that is what their purpose is.
>>
>>56663924
>Turns out he disguised himself as a hermit and rescued a woman during a snowstorm
Correct, but this was also in the original translation, so I don't know why you're pointing it out.
>and their relationship was entirely consensual
Yes, causing a person to forget their family and home means her staying was entirely consensual, one hundred percent fucking lol
>>
>>56665283
That's how many isekai work, I don't see the problem.
>>
>>56665227
you've watched too much japanese free use porn
>>
>>56662672
But who would do that?
>>
>>56666794
Latias
>>
>>56553634
Link me some lovey dovey vanilla romance stories focused on lolis
>>
>>56665227
Dangerously based
>>
File: 1569705890319.jpg (109 KB, 924x795)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>56666794
Professor Oak
>>
Bump
>>
Only ten more posts. We can do it.
>>
File: doland.png (257 KB, 906x1103)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>56671854
It's already at 300.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1709847957192.jpg (170 KB, 660x2048)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
The lack of targeting trainers in fics is dumb, but the way some people try to justify it not happening is even dumber.
>hurrdurr you'll piss off their pokemon
yeah no shit you're a criminal who's either already trying to kill them or trying to abduct them, they're already pissed off at you
>the league says killing is bad, and wrong. They even invented a new word for it, called badong.
fair enough from the innocent's perspective in most cases but not when regarding the criminals who are already attempting mass omnicide.

I think everyone's better off just ignoring the possibility than attempting to explain it away.
For example, I thought it was weird that Borne of Caution tried to explain it away when it had already established that there was a mystical force that kept the natives from even considering weaponizing nuclear power. He should have just taken that concept and applied it to trainer merc'ing as well, it would have easily explained away the problem.
>>
File: here i laugh.png (46 KB, 146x184)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>56672581
>tlou2 panel at the end
>>
>>56672581
In my current fic I'm writing they've only fought two enemies, one of whom is a trio of goons who are effectively the Team Rocket of the plot and are a mixture of incompetent and too nice for their own good. Their leader punched out the MC to take him out of a Pokemon battle, but felt so bad about it he put a compress on the bruise.

The other one just doesn't give a single fuck and prefers Pokemon battles because it satisfies his instincts as a hunter. Their first big fight wtih him has resulted in the party getting some serious injuries, but they were all collateral damage.
>>
>pages and pages of ideas and story blurbs, added to daily
>can't bring myself to actually start working on any
>>
File: 1729172754582530.png (578 KB, 5000x2500)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
>>
>>56672581
you could tell kusaka had inspiration from jojo because pokemon fights (at least in the arcs i've read so far) always put pokemon and trainers and in danger alike, trainers are an extension of the battle
>>
>>56675055
You just gotta work on the main script, you might think your world is incomplete but it's only incomplete if you let the reader notice, fake it until you make it.
>>
It's the final bump. There's nothing to say, because if you say it now instead of the start of next thread, there will be no replies.

But, what's the worst ending to a story you've ever seen?
>>
>>56672581
The lack of targeting is normal as long as you are wtiring not an edgy weepdrama with pokedeath and gore.
>>
>>56678281
Yeah but the instant you try to explain it it becomes abnormal and you've ruined everything.
Either targeting exists and its normal for criminals, or targeting doesn't exist and there's no particular reason why for that besides magic.
>>
Can I post a lewd fic in here
>>
>>56678571
Simple cultural norms and taboo. It's not like criminal = worst scum on earth doing everything despicable.
>>
I'm having trouble with legendary destruction-levels. Obviously things like Groudon, Kyogre, and Necrozma are bad because they fuck up the planet, but that seems to be more of a slow burn than something like Reshiram/Zekrom who apparently blew up Unova in an instant. Do I just give the others destructive power similar to their more "passive" abilities?
>>
>>56679383
This is how I see it. Criminals don't want other people to escalate also and use the same tactics against them. Murdering trainers left and right is different from robbing people.
>>
>>56672581
>yeah no shit you're a criminal who's either already trying to kill them or trying to abduct them, they're already pissed off at you
But not to the point they will sic their Pokémon to kill you. Going after the trainer is a clear and extreme escalation which can only be answered in kind not just by the faced trainer but society at large..
Then there is the cultural aspect, which can pretty much explain anything one wants.
But if you what, you could check out Sun of Sunnyshore (and the half dozen fics that run parallel in the same universe) to see the difference with 'normal' battles and handling poachers.

On that note, my favorite fics are the ones with a slight AU society in which gym leaders are the de facto semi feudal leaders of their cities by virtue of having to protect it, lead it and nurture it.
>>
>>56679432
Legendaries are sentient, walking natural disasters. Forces of nature personified. Imagine the destructive power of a hurricane, or a tidal wave or an earthquake the epicentre on which is basically surface-level. That's the level of power you should write around.
That said, they're also sentient, which means they strive to be in harmony with nature unless explicitly stated otherwise, so that destruction is usually targeted or only unleashed with purpose.
>>
>>56679383
>>56679656
We have taboos against violence and murder as well but that doesn't stop all violence from occurring. Criminals still knock people over the head, cults and other illicit organizations still silence problems.
>>56679776
I never said killing specifically. If we go by the games that can actually be more difficult that its worth.
>>
>>56679813
Petty criminals wouldn't because attacking people indiscriminately would only make their eventual sentencing much harsher. Something like: "He stole X amount of valuables but, given that there were no civilian/human injuries, we can give him a lighter sentence".

Big ideologue villain teams wouldn't harm people unless absolutely necessary because they're trying to garner sympathy for their cause (Magma, Aqua, BW Plasma, debatable on Galactic's case). For Rocket specifically, *some* human targetting would be expected but not much. their aim is to make money and (maybe) eventually take over the world; people won't want to get in business with them if they're too violent. Other "teams" (Skull, Yell, Star) are small delinquents at best, they have no reason to attack people.

BW2 Plasma is the exception because they're actual nutcase terrorists, but who cares about Unovabortions, anyway?
>>
New thread?
>>
>>56680627
Well, guess I have to do it myself
>>56681187
>>56681187
>>56681187
I just ended up reusing a previous joy webm because I noticed threads without one have a higher chance of devolving into slapfights/spergery for some reason. It's like some sort of protection rune.

Also, the shit I had to go through just to get it to post, man...
>mistyped captcha, ate my post and I had to retype
>marked as spam because I used the word "scrapped", ate my post and I had to retype
>change the wording, now it just says I'm banned because I just HAD to roll a mobile IP that was banned a year ago, and of course, it eats my post, because why wouldn't it?
Just one of those days.
>>
>>56679961
That's not realistic. Violent crime still happens in our world despite those same things.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.