[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ignore Famon.png (1.93 MB, 2048x1367)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
Chuuni Executive Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
https://mov3.co/tvtokyo

>Latest episode:
https://nyaa.si/view/1884160

Next episode:
>October 18th: PM2023 069 - I'm a Pokémon and You're Me?!

https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster2023/episodes/

Future episodes:
>October 25th: PM2023 070 - Kanuchan's Hammer Wasn't Built in a Day

>Upcoming episodes previews:
https://x.com/anipoke_PR/status/1837075984060928062
https://x.com/anipoke_PR/status/1839612195124179148

>Previous episodes:
https://pastebin.com/N5fves0y

>OS-JN filler guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nr3LMRBx-tJZtSwAbc4s4YTEgg6MVFnc

>Web series, specials, and audio dramas subs and links:
https://pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
https://pastebin.com/nHcuH7yN

>Music, manga, and more:
https://pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous: >>56572393
>>
File: 1728605088980034.jpg (384 KB, 1920x1080)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>
File: 1612857902352253.jpg (142 KB, 796x906)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
hunter ass
>>
Where's liko drawn in a skimpy outfit?
>>
>>56575195
Why did he do it?
>>
>>56575236
Junko was really the full package.
>>
>>56575252
Oh. And Moot: You're a fuckhead.
>>
>>56575195
Is this what you call karma for bullying Palworld and going after romhacks?
>>
File: 1728737546266307.jpg (777 KB, 1920x1080)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
Rayquaza in big a shades please Roy?
>>
Ignore all upcoming leaks about the leaked anime concepts and commentary until they are properly translated and not reposted by Rasencuck's MTL faggotry. I don't trust that fag to do anything right anymore after he fumbled the ball big time by shilling his corocoro magazine TL only to get called out that half of the shit he claimed weren't news to begin with.
>>
File: 122685835_p0.png (1.04 MB, 1378x2039)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
Why did she do it?
>>
>>56575294
I dunno how to feel about this, shouldn't Liko get it due to the inheritance.
>>
Some interesting details

>Horizons was originally planned to be a movie focused on Lucius's story, not a full series
>Originally they considered making Horizons a sequel to Journeys. Ash, Goh and Leon would be recurring characters
>Since they intended to have a 2 year timeskip and show an older Liko and Roy, they discarded the idea of bringing Ash back because it's a rule that he must be always 10
>>
>>56575321
I doubt anyone else will cover these leaks since it's illegal stuff
>>
>>56575389
Glad they dropped that because that sounds terrible.
The current cast mogs anything the ash anime had.
>>
>>56575327
>Yuyama considered the villain of the anime now, was responsible for keeping Ash around, making him lose leagues, and turning the anime into his own personal pet irregardless of what the writers, fanbase, and directors wanted
>still allowed Serena
She fucking won, bros.
>>
>>56575391
>I doubt anyone else will cover illegal material so it's fine if one cloutwhore does the illegal stuff incorrectly.
>>
>>56575433
>The current cast mogs anything the ash anime had
lol, HZ fags sure are delusional
>>
>>56575389
Source?
>>
>>56575328
Liko for the most part doesn't even give a damn about it and I doubt she would just take it from Roy given she knows how much he wanted to catch it.
>>
>>56575531
Does he even want to catch it?
I only saw him say he wants to fight it.
>>
>>56575483
Nigga, HZfags are not the ones who thought that sending death threats to the staff for Serena's reappearance.

I'd think twice before calling anyone delusional
>>
>>56575389
>Originally they considered making Horizons a sequel to Journeys. Ash, Goh and Leon would be recurring characters
I am fine with Ash & Goh, but why is Leon included as a recurring character?
>>
>>56575604
>but why is Leon included as a recurring character?
Because CHARIZAAAAARD pandering
>>
File: IMG_5009.jpg (264 KB, 1284x1000)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
Hey anons I’m back, more new stuff

HZ structure is as follows

8 seasons planned for the course of *2 years*
Every 12 episodes, the group meets a new Hero Pokémon
The main characters of HZ are Liko, Roy, Friede and Lucius’ wife

The finale of HZ’s 96th episode would culminate in a timeskip

HZ Part 2 is a shorter continuation of Horizons, 50 episodes in total. Focuses on an older Liko and Roy, along with Lucius’ wife. Continuation of the Rakua story.

Dot was not planned as a character at this point in time, and even after her creation the staff don’t have a good grip on what her end goal will be
>>
>>56575625
You're just reposting posts from Moot's sever.
>>
>>56575625
Did you paid a translator for it this time?
>>
rica matzumoto iz a bitch and dont dezerve a role anymore
>>
>>56575642
You dumbass I’m the one posting the leaks from my server

Rasenburst
>>
Has Rhydon died yet?
>>
>>56575625
>30 episodes left
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>Our friend was so mad about Ash getting retired and kept making fanfictions about Ash coming back in Horizons
>Leaks confirmed that Ash coming back actually was considered at one point but has clearly since been dropped
>He's denying that the leaks, that actually confirm his fanfictions as at least plausible, are legit
What the fuck is his deal? Shouldn't he actually be celebrating these leaks? Unless he's angry about the whole "We retired Ash because the ratings were declining" leak.
>>
>>56575604
Charizardino
>>
Lmao Ohmori used One Piece and Conan as references at the meeting.
>>
File: 1728828672588373.jpg (781 KB, 850x7240)
781 KB
781 KB JPG
tms another shitty studio
good it was canceled
>>
Anything about the Kitakami arc in the leaks
>>
>>56575728
>Leaks confirmed that Ash coming back actually was considered at one point but has clearly since been dropped
they dropped the timeskip thing because they want Ash to appear at some point, tho
>>
>>56575195
>>56575198
>Go to dinner
>Come back
You fucking Madman!
>>
leaks made me realize how incompetent the anime staff is and how any average fan could do a better job at storytelling than OLM
>>
>>56575895
timeskip is supposed to happen later according to the leaks, after Friede betrays the RVT
>>
>>56575435
Mate can you blame him? Look at what he worked on after Pokemon.
>>
>>56575869
It is funny that since those aren't over the exact fear could in fact happen... though oda already had a character in story explain what the one piece is, we just don't know the full contents. Don't know about detective conan, even though I watched that religiously when it was on adultswim as case closed.

I guess there's the fear he won't take down the alcohol guys and return to being a teenager?
>>
>>56575255
Like all Chuuni he must have been bullied. By someone named Satoshi.
>>
Friede betraying the RVTs would be way too out of left field. Hope they dropped that concept.
>>
>>56575970
That seems so implausible at this point.
Too little time for such huge plot twist and there's not a single hint of build up for that.
>>
>>56575941
They aren't incompetent. Only spineless wussies unable to tell Yuuyama and Matsumoto to fuck off.
TPC realized it was a mistake tonlet that fucking boomer be in total control of the anime around Kalos.
>>
>>56575673
https://arch.b4k.co/vp/thread/55740820/#55742814
I don't trust any translation from your fucking stupid ass.
>>
Did we get any supplemental info on the 21st movie from my leaks? It's my favorite.
>>
>>56576029
I was expecting friede to fuck off at some point, though my main guess was him being captured.

>Why?

Because he's the main mentor figure, I don't expect him to die, but at some point he's gotta fuck off in such a way the kids are forced to operate without him. Even during paldea as soon as liko went missing roy called him and he showed him right on time.
>>
>>56575254
She is 13.

That is still a child!
>>
>>56575625
>The finale of HZ’s 96th episode would culminate in a timeskip
>Time Skip
>In Pokemon anime
Nice try.
>>
I knew it, Rica is more suited to playing bad guys like Bakura.
>>
Does Friede betraying the crew happen after Roy catches Rayquaza? If so then what the fuck is he thinking? Cap almost got stomped by Moltres, now 12 year old is going to sick a Space Dragon Legendary on him
>>
>>56576138
>Bakura is literally REAL and living among us
BASED Rika
>>
>>56576097
Sex out of 13
>>
File: file.png (1.73 MB, 906x1280)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
Some interesting tidbits of information

>Misty and Brock came back because the staff didn't feel like it wouldn't feel like a grand finale if the anime ended with new characters like Goh and Koharu
>At the end of SM Ash said he still wasn't a master, despite being a regional champion, so the anime staff decided to take his goal a step further and make him a world champion in the PWCs (they still hadn't decided on what pokemon master meant at the start of journeys)
>The original plot for the final episode of the anime was later reused in The Distant Blue Sky (it was going to be essentially the same but without the ghost kid's plot. Ash meets pokémon and battles trainers on his way to Tonari town to meet his father. At the end he would receive his original cap, which would make the viewer feel like Ash's life is like a loop)
>Ever since they decided to end Ash's story, they knew it had to be an open ending. They had to make it clear to the viewer that Ash's adventures will never end.
>>
>>56576081
>>56576178
Friede might bail the crew but he won't run over to the explorers.
>>
>>56576097
Prime breeding age.
>>
>>56576097
15 after the timeskip
>>
>>56575389
>>Horizons was originally planned to be a movie focused on Lucius's story
ok but if they still gave us this that'd be based
>>
>>56576226
>make up the term Pokemon Master for the anime
>do nothing with it for over 25 years
>scramble to figure out what the fuck it is when the anime is ending
What a bunch of headless ducks.
>>
>>56575321
The very fact that HZfags thinks Game-freak has anything to do with Pokemon anime productions is laughable. Specially they having entire file on Rika being Evil despite she not even being the employee of Game-freak yet nothing about the idiot who decided to make Ash lose to a nood with 5 pokemon and their reasoning behind it.
>>
I doubt the timeskip is still happening, jap women love the Paldea E4, now imagine we get a more older version of them
>>
All this info is pre-HZ episode 1 stuff right, just planned development info? There isn't anything regarding viewership for Horizons?
>>
>Yuyama and Matsumoto ruined the ashnime because they saw Ash as an easy check without them having to be inovative and taking risks
>Other anime staff such as Yajima and Tomoiyasu tried their best to change what they could
>Even the TPC CEO wanted Ash to fuck off
>There was never higher ups forcing Ash, no GF, TVtokyo,OLM,TPC etc. It was always Yuyama

what the hell??
>>
>>56576226
is there anything like a proto-journeys?
>>
>>56576274
The latest file about Horizons is from 15th december 2022, before it even aired.
>>
>>56575707
Soon.
>>
>>56576226
So why did the add the ghost kid?
>>
>>56576249
Still not an adult
>>
>>56576295
probably to add some plot since just showing Ash walking to a town would have been boring
>>
>>56576272
2 years isnt that crazy for adults, what im curious about is people like penny
>>
>>56575941
>how any average fan could do a better job at storytelling than OLM
it's true i'm doing it right now
>>
so friede's charizard being tera dark was foreshadowing the whole time
>>
File: GZxDNzHa0AAq01O.jpg (206 KB, 1200x1200)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
I imagine that pretty much nothing here was retained in the final series. Stuff like Friede having a lost brother would have been set up way earlier and him betraying the RVTs as he is now would be an exceedingly forced heel turn. I expect there are still two Terapagos, though one of them being dead doesn't make any sense. I could still happen, concretely setting HZ in an alt timeline from the games and allowing for Ash to return, but at present I doubt that will happen. I'd like to see a potential timeskip, but I also think that potentially got dropped.
>>
>>56576485
The Terapagos in Area Zero is basically confirmed by its appearance in the Scarlet Book.

>Pachirisu was one of the six heroes
Based Se Jun Park still mindbreaking Game Freak a decade later.
>>
What if Amethio is the lost brother?
>>
>>56575728
> Pokemon anime.
> Care about TV Rating in the era of Streaming.
Only people that care about Rating are Mistyfags and HZfags. As for decline rating--
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-08-16/japan-animation-tv-ranking-august-6-12/.135564
Even SM series rating was way higher than HZ in comparison so by your own logic, they would have pulled plugs on HZ long time ago and handle PM2023 like a school anime with Team Star being Ash's new classmates.
>>
is these anything in the early episodes of horizons that might suggest friede having a brother or anyone related to him?
>>
>>56576530
No, nothing
>>
>>56576530
We still have his backstory with roy's grandpa unexplored. We know he lived with him when he was younger... so at some point I do expect a flashback.
>>
>>56576529
Famon, ffs, take your meds.
>>
>>56576485
>(one is dead)
This is a show for kids. With the exception of Stoutland that died in SM, it's unlikely.
>>
>>56576522
wdym.

They loved Se Jun and Pachirisu. They even held a Pikachu Parade for him.

>56576529
>Ratings no longer matter now
Chuuni Executive needs to stop winning.
>>
>>56576438
>>56576272
if the timeskip happens is only gonna affect the OCs from Horizons,not the game characters.
It would be retarded gettin grown up Penny for example and all the merch/content for her only being focused on the old version.
>>
>>56576527
If Friede had a brother that would likely have been set up in his backstory with Cap or at some other point by now. They can always shoe-horn it in, but at this point I feel like the general idea of Friede being a more mysterious figure would come off as forced. Sure you could probably do something with him working for Exceed who has SOME ties to the Explorers, but it as it stand it seems like he was mostly kept in the dark.
>>
>>56576282
Looking at how bad Pokemon 2023 turned out, it makes Yuyama and Rika look more like actual realist while all the people who wanted Ash gone as dreamers who knows nothing about how real world work.
>>
>>56576566
there was also the luxray that died of hypothermia in one of the movies
>>
>>56576606
Meds, trAshfag.
>>
>>56576617
And the Snubull that got roasted
>>
File: SPOILER_image.png (14 KB, 553x213)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>56576485
in fact, later meetings strongly suggest the evil Friede idea was dropped
>>
So what was wrong with Rika? Was she just hard to work with?
>>
File: images (50).jpg (26 KB, 554x554)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>56576606
Are you at Acceptance or Bargaining?
>>
>>56576589
>if the timeskip happens is only gonna affect the OCs from Horizons,not the game characters
Yes it will because time skip won't just age anime OC but also the game character that appear before the time skip. Do you think Penny would look exactly like how she looks now after two years timeskip.
>>
>>56576671
she screamed in her satoshi voice and scared people
>>
>>56576671
her aptitude
>>
>>56576565
How many Pokemon 2023 episode gotten over 3.0 rating ?
>>
>>56576671
She embezzled Government COVID funds meant to help local artists
>>
File: Snubbull fucking dies.jpg (18 KB, 498x230)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>56576628
>AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEE
>>
>>56576671
>>56576707
Also was an asshole and a primadonna
>>
>>56576606
It was bad because of all the slop nobody asked for then being wishy-washy about it. Ash's goals? Goh's introduction, goals, and then suddenly going for Project M, Koharu being introduced then having a non-character and is used to shill Eevee. All this with adding cameos, and having their character arcs concluded in the series at the same time having Ash gunning for world champion. A complete clusterfuck.
>>
>>56576671
tax evasion
>>
>>56576671
She didn't get along with Ikue Otani
>>
>>56576671
They wanted to work with Ash but they got Bakura.
>>
>no-one cares about rating
>well actually it does matter
Thank you based Ishihara aka Chuuni Executive.
>>
>>56576671
Nothing, Game-freak got breached so fake leaker took advantage of this to spread fake leaks.
>>
rip aSh
>>
>>56576796
Ashfag, pls seek help.
Game Freak has colab'd with TPC and OLM for various decisions. Ashninja and PM2019 design are examples.
>>
>>56576737
Yet somehow they seem way better than Liko and Roy.
>>
I think we are at Bargaining
>>
Fagmon and Ashgays btfo again lmao
Likokino remains supreme
>>
>>56576894
We need some LiCutes to celebrate
>>
Ishihara really pressed the Kill Ash button
>>
Sugi: I felt that in today’s documents, a lot of completely irrelevant things have been decided on, is the impression I have
Miya: The information we wanted hasn’t increased at all
Sugi: If we see it and think it's strange, the viewer will think it's strange, and it's not like we can show them these background materials
If they can address this issue, that's fine, but I don't want to be told that "there is actually a lot of background information which explains that." My main concern is whether it is possible to change the impression in a way that is properly shown on the screen. (For example, I wonder if Liko's mother and grandmother would be willing to entrust the pendant to Liko even though they know it is dangerous.) Do you have any assumption how this can be understood by the show alone? It seems to me that since there are so many documents, it is not difficult to understand the situation by reading them... But how will it be understood if you only watch it?
Shima: Will they be able to improve on the 9 episodes we have seen of the scenario so far with this material?
Miya: It would be impossible since the storyboards are already starting to come in. As a result, as far as I can see from this material, the root of the concern we have as GF was not resolved.
Sugi: Background information like who married whom is at this point completely irrelevant information
Hayashi: The why and "what happened" (of each character's actions) are important
Even though their motivation, the “why” was the most important part that we wanted to know, and wanted them to decide on, all of this has been declared a “remaining issue”
Sugi: The part I wanted to know is the one yet to be determined. Like the part about why Eldora went after Liko and the pendant at that time. I wanted to know why, but that part has not been decided. I honestly felt “how can you even write a scenario without deciding that?” The motives for the important people's actions are still an unknown
>>
>>56576938
He has wanted to press it since Hoenn.

But does that mean Yuyama was behind Tobias and Burasto Baan too?
>>
Twitter keep crying that "absolutely everything about Horizons" got leaked but I don't see "everything" or otherwise this thread would be flooded. Specifically they are crying that "all the plot, twists, characters, world building" got leaked but all I see here is stuff from planning phrases.
>>
>>56576943
Diana simply didn't know that the pendant was Terapagos, right? Maybe at this point that wasn't the plan.
>>
>>56576943
They still didn't really explain why Diana gave her 13 year old granddaughter a pendant she knew was being sought out by a criminal organization.
>>
>>56576965
The problem was that nothing get contextualized so the misunderstanding that everything got leaked is getting spreaded.
>>
>>56576846
They only collad at something they are connected to. But OLM won't going to spill their entire idea future Pokemon anime and personal drama involving OLM employee to Game-freak.
>>
>>56577029
Bargaining it is >>56576674
>>
Even if it didn't happen it was neat they considered roy's island was part of the orange islands.

Now to see if murdock is from sinnoh and mollie from unova. It also lists orio from hoenn, which is canon-ish.
>>
Convince me to watch Horizons
>>
>GF employees are forced to watch the anime
what a shit job
>>
Is something about Iono in the anime leaks? Anything related to her?
>>
>>56577060
Imagine Orio as a Contest Idol...invited to a Special Sponsor Appreciation Party at Devon
>>
>>56576965
I think people don't actually grasp that nothing in the leaks is even confirmed to be in the series at this point. The 6 Heroes clearly can changed and most of the other information likely was scrapped as the series was being produced. The only real leaked info worth acknowledging is the character ages.
>>
>>56577112
Only people that can't separate reality from fiction care about the ages of fictional characters.
>>
>>56577093
Coomers are obsessing over Skyla being confirmed as Sexy Latinaslut

>>56577112
For the worst.

Where is Pachirisu?
>>
>>56577112

Except the leaks claim Liko will catch Terapagos, which is also confirmed by the new opening. This makes it likely for Roy/Dot to also catch Hero Pokemon, as stated by the leak.
>>
>>56577093
Yeah, it says she won't appear anymore since the Paldea arc is complete
>>
>>56576965
I feel like a lot of it is concept ideas, which obviously some have made it into the actual show but I feel like with the way Horizons is going, things like "evil Friede" don't feel realistic to still happen
>>
>>56577154
And this is a big deal or something so painful obvious that is nothing?
>>
>>56576943
> Meeting on the story development on Pokemon 2023.
> No Dai Sato, Saori Den and Daiki Tomiyasu.
>The meeting an anime story development doesn't has the script Supervisor, the director and the Executive director of the show.
Painfully obvious who wrote this has no idea on Anime productions.
>>
>>56577173
Friede going bad would've happen as a setup in the first episodes with his evasive answers to Liko. I think Roy has more reason to do stupid stuff
>>
>>56577152
I mean Iono in the anime, twitter is screaming that "all the plot got leaked" so I wanna know if Iono will appear again.
>>
>>56577190
This is a GF leak, so all you get is GF discussing the documents they have received from the anime guys.
>>
>>56577221
Twitter overreacted again, anon. Someone said something stupid and it got reposted first. Not everything got leaked
>>
>>56577154
Not really a big deal. She's been traveling with Terapagos this whole time. She either catches it or it fucks off somewhere at the end of the series.
>>
>>56575195
Thank you Based Chuuni Executive
>>
I think Poketubers might be stupid because one of them is genuinely just overly dramatizing the leaks. Was there a different image than the slide that was shown that has information that ACTUALLY leaks the whole plot of Horizons?
>>
>>56577231
> Documents on Anime planning.
> But has no involvement from people from the studio that produces the anime.
> instead it involves Game-freak that doesn't even work on the anime productions.
At this point you just bargaining.
>>
>>56577112
I might be following a completely wrong line of thought but I figured the Six heroes plot can still happen in the show because it'll be featured PLZ-A
>>
so there are no more horizons leaks?
>>
I wonder how long it will take the leak deniers to go "oh huh, guess I was wrong?", because this is getting extremely silly. Please be for real.
>>
Each cour (12 episodes) they encounter at least one pokemon (not counting the ancient turtle), for a total of 8 pokemon for the 8 cours (roughly 2 years). After the 2nd year, they reach Laqua.
The four cours of the third year, is envisioned to be an adventure exploring Laqua with the grown Liko and Roy and a third girl
>>
>>56577335
Not anything that can be confirmed true. Even then they're probably like... 50 episodes ahead production wise (scripts being written) so there's always time to change shit if it was leaked.
>>
>>56577380
Roy is so lucky....
>>
File: file.png (71 KB, 761x549)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
Do we have more of these? Also, what's up with the weird character names? They don't seem the kind of errors a machine translation would make.
>>
>>56577360
What we have goes up to december 2022, roughly 12ish episodes have been written with the rest of the show only in the planning phase
>>
>>56577380
They already haven't stuck to this schedule, we're six cours in with only three heroes secured and there wasn't any for the past two cours which didn't even feature airship travel. Though it's quite possible that both PLZA and gen 10 got delayed a year and thus the anime found itself with four more cours to work with.
>>
>>56577423
They are hiccups from PDF converted translations, it's still MTL though. Plus I would take these bios under the knowledge that they are beta or unused since there are a notable amount of inconsistencies with the final version
>>
>>56577449
So everything up until the 14th episode from the leaks should be taken with a grain of salt? Most of the stuff is definitely early concepts-material.
>>
>>56577473
I don't really see inconsistencies in Gou's. Only one I can think of is his goal of surpassing professor Sakuragi, when in the actual show it's finding Mew, but finding Mew is still mentioned in that pic regardless. The only other bio I saw is Makoto, but I don't remember her movie in enough detail to notice minor inconsistencies like that.
>>
>>56577617
His goal listed in the bio is to surpass crow, which after retranslating turned out to be Koharu.
>>
>>56577617
Also it implies Cynthia is her mom. I'm glad I'm not crazy and I remember an early interview of the movie from Yuayama mentioning her and the they panicked and denied it was her mom later
>>
File: 1728803019392908.png (468 KB, 786x556)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
What is Horizons current viewership? Is it doing better or worse than Journeys?
>>
Any mention of my hero, Spinel, in the leaks? Or was he later addition?
>>
GUYS!
ok look i know its exciting but these leaks are not what we actually ended up getting. take these more as early concepts rather than full-on spoilers.

freed as we know has no brother or other motives we know his backstory and his motivations.

The timeline image where brock and iris were to return does not look to be true. the 4th hero is in kitakami and its Kleavor or enti.

we ended up getting the DLC characters rather then any returning ones
>>
>>56577658
That doesn't make sense. "Crow" is Sakuragi, not Koharu. Later in that document it says:
>Gou has been visiting [Sakuragi]'s house to meet [his] daughter [Koharu], so they are childhood friends.
If "Crow" were Koharu then it'd be saying "Sakura" is Koharu's daughter.

>>56577676
I don't know what "Kotoha" is, what does it actually say in Japanese? And yeah everything about that was always weird.
>>
>>56577694
god damn at those drops, no wonder they replaced ash
>>
>>56577697
>take these more as early concepts rather than full-on spoilers.
This, most of the other characters like Sango and such aren't even mentioned.
>>
>>56577694
It's doing better.
>>
>>56577694
Why do people still think TV ratings matter when people in Japan can just legally watch these for free on YouTube whenever they want as soon as they air? Ratings dropped because people prefer watching it online, not because people don't watch the anime.
>>
By the way, there's an invoice too
GF got like 1650000 jpy from Shogakukan for the character designs of Liko, Roy and Friede.
>>
>>56577827
I didn't realize character design cost that much
>>
>>56577791
>>56577697
bro some of these people are unbearable. today we found out who watches the anime and who only says they do online
>>
>>56577849
That's how people make their money as official artists, anon.
>>
>>56576530
All we know is that he's hiding something from Liko and Roy
>>
>>56577820
>Viewer ratings for anime have been steadily declining, and with the cooperation of TV Tokyo and ShoPro, the company has been able to connect with viewers through a wide range of video distribution services, including the distribution of missed episodes on Youtube. However, as long as TV broadcasting is the base, the problem of viewer ratings, including sponsorship measures etc, cannot be ignored.
tldr low ratings make the TV guys and sponsors unhappy
>>
>>56577697
I feel like most people here grasp that. Explain that to twitter and the Poketubers freaking out like the scripts for the whole series got leaked.
>>
>>56577820
Those are official graphs based on TV ratings from the Pokemon leak, so they are taken into account.
>>
>>56576726
this was confirmed false

the only reason they kicked her out is because she didn't get along with Ikue Ohtani
>>
>>56577927
Of course they are, but they need to be taken in the context of the rest of the data, not decontextualized for a shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>56577696
There's very little about the explorers outside of Gibeon and Amethio

They mention a pair of male and female explorers who serve as rivals to Liko and Roy but that's it
>>
>>56577959
So that's either Conia and Zir or Sango and Onyx. Either way that's what Sango and Onyx ended up becoming.
>>
>>56577923
i hate poketubers so much
>>
>>56577694
Is everyone going to ignore that XYZ flopped more than SM?
>>
I just read that entire interview.

I'm a huge fan of how the Pokémon anime staff admitted that rabid fans are, in their words, always a few overly attached individuals. Granted it involved Serena and the overall shipping concept but I'm a huge fan nonetheless!
>>
>>56578160
No wonder why they made Ash asexual
>>
>>56578160
shippers are mental
>>
>>56578081
>Any mention of my hero, Spinel, in the leaks? Or was he later addition?
It's the same drop. It was higher just at the beginning.
>>
>>56578160
Anyone who openly accepts the title of being a shipper is very likely to be the most obnoxious person you will ever meet until you meet a fujoshi/himejoshi.
>>
>>56578160
I have no idea if these threats came from Amourfags mad that the ship wasn't made official, or from other shippers mad that Serena got that one episode.

Probably both.
>>
File: 12875203592.jpg (738 KB, 2516x2669)
738 KB
738 KB JPG
Ash's DP hat was going to be an S of Satoshi. But I guess that was changed at the last second since it won't make sense in other languages, and that explains why the final design was a lazy recolor of the Hoenn hat.
>>
>>56572152
I always knew millenial Pokeshippers were the culprits behind the anime not having romance. You faggots can go fuck yourselves, you ruined it for everyone.
>>
>>56578160
What are the chances a few of those death threats came from this general? Anti-amourfags were VERY vocal in the last few months of Journeys.
>>
The Friede leak would be hilarious if it were true. Some of us were confident that Ann was a traitor but they made it Friede
>>
>>56578451
The latter. Antis have stronger reactions.
>>
File: file.png (476 KB, 542x585)
476 KB
476 KB PNG
You will forgive him.
>>
lol if only death threats gave us a complete dex back or the game not having a skip dialogue button, or a game that runs at more than 15 fps
>>
>>56578451
It's pretty clear they're saying they got death threats because of Serena. She was intended to be his love interest and they were too scared to persue it further after the backlash.
>>
File: file.png (492 KB, 1280x1147)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
>>
>>56578451
I have never heard of anyone from the anipoke fandom outside of XYfags send threats because something happened that they disliked like the dance episode and operation frog, so the former because the episode had no indications the ship was still a thing.
>>
>>56578596
They probably take death threats over the anime more seriously because of that one incident.
>>
>>56578652
>it has to be this thing I'd rather believe because of my bias and I never heard of something happening, it isnt real unless I know about it
Ok, boss.
>>
>>56577959
>male and female explorers who serve as rivals
>Amethio is referred to as ‘rival’
Watch the female be Anne
>>
That Anne on Liko facesitting
>>
>>56578590
He did nothing wrong. Aside not fuck Orla yet.
>>
So how far are Liko and Roy now in the Ashime Powerleveling list with their Legendary Pokemon?
>>
qrd on the leaks for horizons?
>>
>>56578964
Happening.
>>
>>56578964
>Originally planned to be a 3 year long series where the characters develop and grow
>Original 6 heroes: Rayquaza, Entei, galarian Moltres, Blastoise, Zeraora and Pachirisu (Hatterene was also considered at one point)
>There's actually 9 heroes. Gibeon's pokémon, as well as Lucius's wife's pokémon, are also considered heroes.
>There's multiple terapagos in Rakua
>Rakurium can grant you eternal life
>Friede is looking for his long lost brother, but he's keeping it a secret. He will betray the gang at some point and will give the heroes to Gibeon.
>There's a 2 year timeskip. Liko and the rest are getting redesigned to show they are now older characters
>Liko catches Terapagos and Roy catches Rayquaza. Dot and Amethio will also get one of the heroes each (catch, not just befriend like the first 3 heroes).
>Mega Zygarde is confirmed
>Original plot had Mega Zygarde vs Mega Zeraora (though Zeraora is no longer part of the 6 heroes so it may be replaced by someone else)
>>
File: 1668567432453.jpg (311 KB, 2048x1147)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>56578803
Anne is his girlfriend.
>>
File: ADV122.png (155 KB, 480x360)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
Pleasantly surprised to see this place demonstrating enough literacy to not fall for some of the more bullshit claims out there. Tons of cunts on twitter are upset about shit that isn't even in the leaks and it's been really disappointing overall.
>>
As we know, each hero served a purpose (Arbolive is the healer, Lapras is used to cross the sea, etc).

The leaks confirm that Entei is used to cross lava, which is apparently necessary to access Rakua, while Rayquaza is the battler, the strongest pokémon Lucius owned.
>>
>>56578964
>>56579164
they changed some of these already. nothing is set in stone
>>
https://arch.b4k.co/vp/thread/54234984/#54235900
https://arch.b4k.co/vp/thread/54234984/#54236053
>I've just come into possession of the entire roadmap for the PM2023 anime. What do you guys want to know?
>this thing's from last December, so who knows if they're sticking with the plan lol. Another doc I've got also has character info and apparently Liko is supposed to be 13 and Roy and Dot are 12.
>10 Aug 2023
Well shit, there was a legit leaker in 2023.
>>
So did Cynthia cheat during the battle with Iris?
>>
>>56579323
>>56579463
>Koharufags were right
Based
>>
>>56579463
Koraidon didn't happen
>>
>>56579164
So which hero could get a Mega now?
>>
>>56579745
Lapras seems like the one that'd need it.
>>
So HZ was a Legends ZA anime all along?
>>
>>56579164
>>Originally planned to be a 3 year long series where the characters develop and grow
>>There's a 2 year timeskip. Liko and the rest are getting redesigned to show they are now older characters
>>Liko catches Terapagos and Roy catches Rayquaza. Dot and Amethio will also get one of the heroes each (catch, not just befriend like the first 3 heroes).

This itself confirms this is a fake leak.
>>
>>56580267

Care to elaborate?
>>
>>56580285
He can't; that's the local Ashschizo who's trying his best to downplay the leak.
>>
File: file.png (377 KB, 1153x644)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>>56580267
opening does show friede walking away for some reason

leak says the timeskip happens after friede's betrayal
>>
>>56580267
The leaks claiming Liko and Roy become a couple alone proves it isnt happening
>>
>m-muh early concepts!
The series is still on track relative to the early narrative structure. Heel turn Friede might be too much, but we are still on schedule for a timeskip later on.
>>
>>56580378

There are no leaks saying Liko and Roy become a couple.
>>
>>56580267
>WAAAAH WHY DID THEY SCRAP ASH RETURNIIIING?
Get rekt Ashturd.
>>
>>56580267
No, what this does confirm is that they can fuck around with the new cast because they don't have the same weight as Ash, or in other words that THAT interview from the 00s was right and he is like the Mickey Mouse of Pokémon
>>
>>56579484
Yes. Not a fair match when one uses a gimmick and the other doesn't.
>>
>>56580454

You should have screencapped the part where they're worried fans might legitimately go insane and cause an arson. Even they know how fucking insane Ash stans are.
>>
>>56580395
>he hasnt seen it
There are, it also says Roy becomes the new leader of the volteccers when they're older.
>>
>>56580530
They're worried about that because someone did do exactly that in the past with kyoani. If someone was willing to do it once, it's possible for it to happen again.
>>
>>56580531

Feel free to post it and prove me wrong then! I'll admit I'm mistaken if you can show it here.
>>
>>56580285
>>56580267
what was in the leaks appears to be more of early concepts rather then what we actually got.
>>
>>56580650
Well yeah, that's the thing, those are early concepts. They overlap with what was shared over a year ago >>56579463 but the rest is just that, early concepts.
>>
>>56580650
This is straight-up dumb even for early stages.
>>
>>56580454
>, what this does confirm is that they can fuck around with the new cast because they don't have the same weight as Ash
Which makes them immediate failures.
>>
>>56580530
Someone already did tho?
>>
>>56580791
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T BE ALLOWED TO BE CREATIVE WITH CHARACTERS, THIS MAKES THEM FAILURES OK?!?!
Good job biting into every bait specifically laid to you, F aggot. Enjoy your blueballed self-insert
>>
>>56576943
Sugimori is always the voice of reason in those chat logs, I like him even more now
>>
>>56579164
Is that why Friede was "forgetful"? It was supposed to be a serious plot thread of his gaslighting skills, but then got transformed into a gag?
>>
>>56580730
What it does confirm is that that Chloeposter wasn't BSing. Unless there are multiple dub insiders lurking this thread, I'm going to assume the Chloe insider and the other dub insider who was talking about M24 back in late 2022, which now lines up with leaked M24 draft documents from 2022, were the same person, and that he was a legit insider.
>>
>>56581080
Friede's betrayal is totally replaced by Spinel right
>>
>>56581088
I wish they would use a tripcode atleast, to keep up a trackrecord of the sorts.
>>
>>56581080
>>56581101
Spinel would dethrone Gibeon for sure if Spinel thinks the old man would risk the intergrity of their group
>>
>>56581128
based
>>
File: RoyLiko Love.png (175 KB, 720x792)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>56575625
>The finale of HZ’s 96th episode would culminate in a timeskip
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
File: linapped.jpg (1.68 MB, 2808x2829)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
Soon
>>
>>56581265
>>56581176
BASADO
>>
>>56576226
>They had to make it clear to the viewer that Ash's adventures will never end.
Can't say i dislike it. Childhood is the best part of life and if you add Pokemon to the equation then shit is literally heaven. Ash continuing his journey and being an eternal 10 year old (For the audience) is a fitting end not only for him but for the Pokemon franchise in general
>>
File: F8AZa35agAAKpgQ.jpg (74 KB, 625x403)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>56581265
>>
File: FDjYejxXsAUweyv.jpg (123 KB, 890x937)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>Woke up
>Apparnetly Pokemon/Human rape and breeding is canon
>Ash endgame leaks
>HZ Leaks
Am i still sleeping?
>>
>>56581401
Basically the Human/Pokemon relationship part is true, endgame was set in stone by multiple people even when they actually feared that Ashfags would commit arson (Probably one of the other reasons why they ditched his ass) and the Horizons leaks only goes as far as alpha concepts and ideas that have already changed by then
>>
>>56581401
>>Apparnetly Pokemon/Human rape and breeding is canon
Someone post the video where ash is bathing with pikachu.
>>
>>56581401
>>Ash endgame leaks
Qrd?
>>56581445
>Ashfags would commit arson (Probably one of the other reasons why they ditched his ass)
I know shitting on F is fun but there are retards will unironically think that's true
>>
>>56576671
Nothing i bet. You don't work for nearly 20 years with someone who is a pain to work with. It's not realistic
>>
>>56581497
>Ashfags would commit arson
they're too dumb to do that, and too pussy to attempt it even if they weren't.
>>
concept art of Horizons climax
https://files.catbox.moe/80y284.png
>>
File: 1728845274520.jpg (208 KB, 1451x2048)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
Timeskip Liko is real
>>
>>56581655
Flat Liko is perfect.
>>
File: 1716269359392583.jpg (38 KB, 722x488)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>Mega Zygarde vs Mega Rayquaza with Mega Zeraora and Stellar Terapagos around soon
>>
>>56581704
Fucking kino
>>
>>56578652
It is obivous amourfags. anti-shippers won with the Serena episode.
>>
>>56581744
Nice cope
>>
>>56581799
Yeah, keep projecting.
>>
>>56580949
>>NOOOO YOU CAN'T BE ALLOWED TO BE CREATIVE WITH CHARACTERS
There were nothing creative about those idea.
>>
>>56581401
>>Apparnetly Pokemon/Human rape and breeding is canon
This itself is enough proof that these are fake leaks.
>>
Any info on the Pokemon Reload anime?
>>
File: 11527268_p0.jpg (490 KB, 675x650)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
>>56581744
>>56581799
>>56581856
May won
>>
>>56581884
>I DONT LIKE THEM SO THEY'RE NOT.
Yes, keep cocksucking a dead self-insert
>>
File: 1728846380876.jpg (111 KB, 865x916)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>
if the anime is becoming more plot heavier then how a good chunk of the paldea characters are gonna fit there? I can't imagine the team star kids or any of the gym leaders or some non revealed teachers appearing
>>
>>56582169
I imagine they just wont
>>
>>56582113
>dead
>>
>>56581592
>>56581655
MUH
>>
I like how the leaks basically confirm that the school thing for this arc was all game freak meddling. Shit came out of nowhere.
>>
>>56582311
They worry so much about Ash's leaving when only few spergs like F*mon give a shit now
>>
File: IMG_5099.jpg (1.65 MB, 1284x1781)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
>>56575625
There’s a lot of stuff to get through so I thought what the hell let’s download everything first then post

Okay let’s restart this

I have a bunch of the anime files archived. Stuff spanning from OS to Horizons. If you want to see anything let me know! To start off, DP’s Beta poster
>>
>>56580170
How? One is traveling around the world, the other is stuck in a city
>>
>>56582463
Who's the guy on the right
>>
>>56582407
Given the reaction of some of the twatters, I do think we need to make sure that Chad Sugimori is safe at all costs.
>>
File: IMG_5102.jpg (643 KB, 1284x1795)
643 KB
643 KB JPG
>>56582463
>>56582530
Beta Paul!
>>
>>56582463
Are there scripts?
>>
>>56582553
Beta Paul 2.0
>>
>>56582463
Any more info on the "reload" anime? That is supposed to have a 21 minute run (so a real anime) unlike Paldean winds and twilight.
>>
>>56582606
>>56582553
where's this stuff?
>>
>>56581919
It's literally in the game.
>>
File: IMG_4716.jpg (235 KB, 2204x1613)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>56582590
Yeah but the files are too large to download at a good pace. Will upload later.

Unova Cynthia
>>
>>56582463
I want to see Gou
>>
>>56582463
Please post the Liko stuff
>>
>>56582698
Excuse me but I don't remember any Pokémon game that mention a pedo Typhlosion that kidnap girl to rape and impregent them
>>
>>56582606
This look heavily edited.
>>
>>56582945
Are you even trying anymore or are you that desperate to deny the leaks are real? Kys Fagmon, you miserable mistake of a human rat.
>>
>>56582407
They handled the ending as well as they possibly could at that stage. It may not have been a very exciting conclusion, and that may have disappointed some people, but it's not like they dropped an Evangelion on the fanbase. So they could start fresh with no bad blood between them and the fandom.
>>
>>56582395
They weren't wrong in wanting Paldea to be properly showcased after Galar got shafted in the previous series. I think they ended up doing it well, I felt the ship travel was getting a little stale towards the end of the second arc but now it feels exciting again.
>>
File: IMG_5109.jpg (245 KB, 1231x704)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>56582630
Yeah I’ll actually get to that right

3 new projects. Codenamed Reload, G2, and Discovery respectfully.

Reload is a stand alone series for a more mature audience. Currently in production with two confirmed completed. YouTube series that will later be released as a movie in Japan. Studio Colorido in charge.

G2 is Detective Pikachu 2, well into production but no release date

Discovery is a new Live Action Netflix series depicting the relationship between People, Pokemon, and Pokeballs. Well into development, no release date.

Two other projects, Project Hug and Project Anpan. Project Hug is code name for Pokémon Concierge. Anpan is a 3D anime in collaboration with Polygon Pictures, who’ve worked on the 3D Godzilla anime movies.
>>
>>56583225
>Studio Colorido in charge.
Kino confirmed.
>>
>>56582553
He looks happier what the fuck happened to him?
>>
>>56583289
Lost his job because the series needed more diversity.
>>
>no PokeSpe stuff
So they just don't care or what
>>
>>56583253
Yup. I am fired up for this. A real anime with a good run-time that isn't handled by OLM? Sign me up.
>>
>>56583418
If it's getting a theatrical release it's probably going to be four episodes like Origins, five at most. I wish it could be a full cour whatever it is, but I'll take it.
>>
>>56583225
Reload is Twilight Wings-adjacent. It won't be a full fledged thing, it'll be more like Paldean Winds. Twilight Wings was kino, but don't get your hopes up too much for something that won't happen.
>>
>>56583486
Oh really? I thought it would get a movie then an additional 12 episodes for Netflix/Amazon. Oh well, still hyped. I wonder what it will be about.
>>
>>56582553
kinda looks like trip
>>
>>56583225
>G2 is Detective Pikachu 2, well into production but no release date
Huh, I thought it was the game's codename earlier, but you're right, it's the movie
There's a 154 page slideshow about "The Great Detective Pikachu", sequel to "Detective Pikachu"
Also mentions a movie called "GAME BOY (Fingers crossed this movie gets made)", which will also involve pokemon if it does get made
>>
File: IMG_5111.jpg (462 KB, 1284x739)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>56583225
For Project Reload, staff info

Once again, series is specifically made for a mature audience. TPC say the series was created in order to attract women to watch the Pokémon anime, because their viewership has declined.

Supervisor: Shingo Yamashita, who was in charge of Twilight Wings and the JJK OP1
Scriptwriter: New Octagon, wrote Star Wars Visions
Director: Seishiro Nagaya, directed Bakuten and Mr. Osomatsu
Character Designer: Naoyuki Asano, CD for Mr. Osomatsu
Settings: Hirose Izumi, did the settings for Yuri on Ice!!

4 episodes in total. Started development in 2021, scheduled to completed production mid 2024. Slated to air Winter 2024.

Detective Pikachu 2 is on track for 2025 release

Anpan is the code name for A PokeToon x Detective Pikachu collaboration.
>>
>>56583611
I'm just going off of what's written here >>56583225
>YouTube series that will later be released as a movie in Japan
If it's going to get a single theatrical release there's no way it's going to be more than a handful of episodes. 12 would run over four hours.
>>
>>56583654
Curious about the DP sequel. They kind of artificially stretched the resolution in the game so they could squeeze a second game out of it, but the first movie actually resolved the storyline so a sequel would need a different justification for Detective Pikachu's return, if not outright making it a different character.
>>
>>56580337
He'll get killed
>>
>>56583657
The "New Octagon" in this list is Yasumi Atarashi. She wrote the recent Primeape and Gogoat episodes of PokeToons.
>>
>>56583661
Ah, I see.
>>
File: IMG_5116.jpg (820 KB, 1284x1468)
820 KB
820 KB JPG
>>56583657
Forgot to mention there is a planned Hulu-exclusive mini series code named Tapioca. The main character is a Gengar.
>>
>>56581704
What are the chances Mega Zygarde is just complete Zygarde?
>>
>>56583725
TLDR
Soft reboot, no Tim, and the movie starts with him as Pikachu
>>
>>56584176
I see, probably the best course of action.
>>
So Ash is getting a new VA when he appears?
>>
>>56584220
Nah, dealing with Rica for an episode or two is probably better than dealing with the fans wondering why she isn't voicing him anymore.
>>
>>56584220
Whenever they do whatever a "special episode" involves with him, it's very possible it won't be Rica voicing him.
>>
>>56584269
>the regular anime has to take a one-month break afterwards because Rica bullied Liko, Roy and Dot's voice actresses too hard
>>
>>56584220
If it is just a one off special episode then they will just stick with Rica. If they go all Digimon 2020 then I think they would replace the entire cast.
>>
>>56578160
>>56578451
>>56578558
>>56578599
>>56578652
>>56581744
>>56581799
>>56581856
I'm sorry to say, but that translation is incorrect. It does not read "When Serena reappeared, Mr. Yajima received death threats from international fans on Twitter. There are always a few overly attached individuals." Rather, it reads "When Serena returned, Mr. Yajima got harassed on Twitter by foreigners. They were sending him death threats." The line about "a few overly attached individuals" is a total mistrational of Japanese that simply says "harassed." The machine turned "to harass" into "to attach."
>>
>>56584436
*total mistranslation
>>
I'm surprised there's nothing about any plans for a new movie. But I guess if there was an issue with Rica, they wouldn't go ahead with it since new movies would just continue with the rebooted Ash.
>>
>>56584436
I mean that doesn't really change anything. The threats didn't come from anti-shipping foreigners. Especially given what foreigners did to Omode.
>>
>>56584591
There are though?
>>
File: GZxVn6IXUAkjQi9.jpg (145 KB, 1014x915)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>Horizons? Mid and boring
That unironically explain why they're going at break-neck speed
>>
>>56577913
There's also that line from Amethio in the first two episodes about not trusting the rising volteccers
>>
>>56584622
It actually changes it noticeably. The original rendering appears quite damning against the Amourfags, if we take them as the "overly attached individuals." But with that damning line gone, it appears much more like they were indeed referring to the anti-Amourfags.
>>
>>56581574
lol how naive you are. I guess 90% of businesses in the world secretly have nobody working at them
>>
>>56584695
Can't you read? Why am I even asking this? The leaks for the anime anime only go as far as 2022 where it wasn't even airing, where is that even coming from?
>>
>>56584695
They REALLY should have just done a Paldea anime, like how Journeys should have had a massive Galar focus.
>>
>>56584714
lmao, this is a reach. Overly attached individuals could also mean anti-shippers. It is hilarious how much in denial some of you are about this. We saw Omode get harassed on twitter for the dance episode and yet you think it is the anti-shippers lashing out? Especially since the episode did nothing with amour. Get real.
>>
>>56577090
Hey, it beats actually working on their fucking games in their eyes. They'd rather do anything but improve their own games
>>
>>56584695
That part never appeared in the leak at all. The files only date back to December 2022 so the whole viewer response part doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>56584714
Overly attached would still apply to misty, dawn, may, etc. fans. It's clear to anyone who is literate that this is referring to those that hate Serena. The only ones denying this are said Serena haters.
>>
>>56584695
Sugimori is so damn based. Put him in charge of the series.
>>
>>56584872
At the end of the day though, none of this really matters because Ash is never coming back.
>>
File: 1725723360432625.jpg (251 KB, 1890x1128)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>56584132
Even if it's not literally Mega Zygarde he will still get a super duper form above Perfect
>>
>HZ is in the same verse as Ash's
Obvious but good to know
>>
>>56585237
>>56585237

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.