[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (25 KB, 365x413)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
So to sum up the myths that are the same:
Lapras and Octillery
>Man goes to beach, finds one, fucks her, has a child with her
Slaking, Typhlosion, and Piloswine
>Woman taken in then raped, has a child with him, pokemon is killed by her father+brother
Ursaring (first one only) and Rapidash
>Man goes hunting for mane, marries one instead
>>
damn, i leave for an hour to play some colosseum and some real shit happened
>>
>>56583404
>Tauros
>Piloswine
POSTEM
>>
>>56583404
why do the japanese love rape so much?
>>
Need a folklore expert to find out if these stories were inspired by anything.
>>
>>56583404
The Slaking and Typhlosion myth are pretty damn different. One is about ape rape and other is about a shapeshifting typhlosion that can turn human.
>>
>>56583404
THERE'S A PILOSWINE ONE TOO?
>>
>>56583404
Let's see the Piloswine one
>>56583497
Rape
>>
>>56583483
it's the only way their limp-dicked, effeminate men can get any pussy
>>
>>56583483
>only japanese
You've ever read folklore that wasn't disneyfied?
>>
>>56583508
there's two Slaking ones. One is the revenge ape and the other is the groomer one like Typhlosion and Piloswine.
>>
>>56583497
They probably take inspiration from greek mythology, like the one about Zeus turning into a swan to fuck a mortal woman
>>
>>56583461
>>56583528
Like I said, Pilowswine's the same story as Slaking and Typhlosion. Tauros(ケンタロス) is different though.
狩人の家族がいた。
年老いた父と母と兄と妹の家族だった。
母と妹はいつものように森に木の実を集めに出かけた。
父と兄はいつものように狩りにでかけた。
いつものように山を越え、野原に出るとそこに一匹のケンタロスがいた。
ケンタロスは、物凄い勢いで二人に向かって突進してきた。
怯えた兄はその場に立ちすくんでしまった。
父親はケンタロスの前に飛び出して兄を庇って怪我をした。
しかし、父は素早く矢を放つと、ケンタロスはその場に倒れた。
父は仕留めた獲物に近づくと、まずその角を切った。
そして祈りを捧げて、空に投げた。
それから大きなナイフで皮と肉を切り分けながら、兄に言った。
「ケンタロスを仕留められたら、必ず始めに角を切れ。そして祈りを忘れるな

次の日。母と妹はいつものように森に木の実を集めに出かけた。
年老いた父は怪我をしていたし、昨日仕留めた獲物がまだあったので、休むよう言った。
だが、早く一人前になりたい兄は狩りにでかけた。

山に入ると、そこに一匹のオタチがいた。
兄は素早く矢を放ち、オタチを仕留めた。
兄は昔父に習った通りに、仕留めたオタチの尾を切って、祈りを捧げて土に埋めた。
そして皮と肉を切り分けて、再び山の奥へと進んだ。

森の途中にある湖で、オタチを捌いた刀を洗っていると、湖のほとりにマリルが現れた。
兄は素早く弓を構えて矢を放ち、マリルを仕留めた。
兄は昔父に習った通りに、仕留めたルリリの尾を切り、祈りを捧げて土に埋めた。
そして皮と肉を切り分けて、再び山の奥へと進んだ。

山を越えて、野原に出るとそこに、またオタチがいた。
兄は素早く矢を放ったが、外れ、オタチは逃げていった。

野原を進むとそこに一匹のケンタロスがいた。
兄は素早く矢を放ち、ケンタロスを仕留めた。
父は仕留めた獲物に近づくと、まずはその角を切って祈りを捧げた。
そして、祈りを捧げて土に埋めた。
そして皮と肉を切り分け、家へと帰った。

夜が更ける頃、家に着くと、部屋中が荒らされていた。
そこら中にケンタロスの足跡があった。
部屋の奥に父親が倒れていた。
父は言った。

「お前がケンタロスとの約束を守らなかったので、女たちに角が生えて、ケンタロスになってしまった。ケンタロスの牝は半分人間なのだ。角を切れば人間、角を伸ばせばケンタロスなのだ。だけどもう2人は全部ケンタロスになってしまった」

翌朝、親子が野原に行くと、そこに二匹のケンタロスがいた。
二人を見ると、二匹は野原の向こうに駆けていった。
>>
>>56583497
There are fucktons of stories like this. Look up Type 402 folktales.

Specific to pigs:
https://sites.pitt.edu/~dash/hog.html

And others:
https://sites.pitt.edu/~dash/animalindian.html

A bear bride also features in Korean mythology, Koreans are descendants of Ungnyeo the MILF bear
>>
File: IMG_5262.jpg (67 KB, 1350x1243)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
GAME FREAK HOLY FUCK!!!

I GET THE FREAK PART IN THE NAME!
>>
File: 250px-0271Lombre.png (53 KB, 250x250)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
Where's his myth?
>>
>>56583497
The Typhlosion/Piloswine/Slakoth one is inspired by animal skin myths. Many, MANY different cultures came up with the idea that animals are secretly humans wearing animal skins that they can take off. Which lead to stories about people marrying everything from birds to snakes to seals.
>>
>>56583716
or just idk
skinwalkers?
>>
canonically how do the salacious pokefucker myths fit into Pokemon? these were internal documents never meant for public release and the guy who wrote them doesn't even work for GF anymore.
>>
File deleted.
>>56583716
Everyone is just going completely insane over the Typhlosion story holy fuck.
>>56583780
And Selkies.
>>
>>56583716
>different cultures came up with the idea that animals are secretly humans wearing animal skins that they can take off.
Like selkies?
>>
A BEAR, A BEAR
ALL BLACK AND BROWN, AND COVERED WITH HAIR
>>
>>56583809
>Everyone is just going completely insane over the Typhlosion story holy fuck.
I mean it has rape...why did nintendo think any of this was ok lmao.
>>
>>56583813
Yeah, selkies are one of them. There's another where a guy finds that a swan took off her swan skin to bathe and she's really hot, so he steals her bird skin so she can't change back. And another about a snake who falls in love with her owner, so she sheds her snake skin to become human.

Skin being the only difference between human and animal is a really common thing in folklore.
>>
>>56583404
Can someone compile the translations of these into a ZIP/RAR/TXT?
>>
>>56583483
Unironic answer;
Rape is like one of the highest forms of trauma, meaning it's an easy way to make a dramatic story that makes people emotional.
It's kind of like a hack writer today imserting racism into stories for the easy reaction.
>>
>>56584043
>>56584073
my mistake I missed the "translations" part, just saw "compile"
>>
>>56584107
It's alright. My bad on using that word in it when I asked.
>>
LEAVE HOGE OUT OF THIS
>>
>>56583404
>>56583921
The Typhlosion story is not rape, it's the classic female fairytale fantasy of being saved by a handsome monster who breeds her in his cave and brings her food and warmth. She straight up says in the story that he's a good man, she grieves for him and she finds him handsome. Calling it rape is some twitter pozzed shit.
>>
>>56584149
Typhlosion get off the internet.
>>
>>56584183
Shut up feraligatr.
>>
>>56583404
Does the Lapras myth also have the followup with the son killing the Ursaring, or does only the Octillery one have that?
>>
File: file.png (29 KB, 869x122)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>56584149
Motherfucker he mindwiped her
>>
>>56584211
But I'm Volcarona?
>>
>>56584097
>It's kind of like a hack writer today imserting racism into stories for the easy reaction.
The japanese unironically do that too lmao
>>
>>56584222
Both have the story
>>
File: 1728850326167322.jpg (169 KB, 656x656)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
typhlosioncels
>>
>>56583621
Someone previously translated the Tauros story
>There was a family of hunters. It consisted of an elderly father and mother, a brother, and a sister. The mother and sister went out to the forest to gather berries as usual. The father and brother went hunting as usual. As always, they crossed the mountain and came to a field where they found a Tauros. The Tauros charged towards them with tremendous force. The frightened brother froze in place. The father jumped in front of the Tauros to protect his son and got injured. However, the father quickly shot an arrow, and the Tauros fell.
>The father approached the caught prey and first cut off its horns. Then he offered a prayer and threw them into the sky. While cutting the skin and meat with a large knife, he said to his brother, "When you catch a Tauros, always cut off the horns first. And don't forget to pray."
>The next day, the mother and sister went out to the forest to gather berries as usual. The elderly father was injured, and they still had yesterday's catch, so he told them to rest. However, the brother, eager to become a full-fledged hunter, went out hunting. As he entered the mountains, he found a Furret. The brother quickly shot an arrow and caught the Furret. As his father had taught him long ago, he cut off the tail of the caught Furret, offered a prayer, and buried it in the ground. Then he cut the skin and meat and proceeded deeper into the mountains.
>While washing the knife he used to prepare the Furret in a lake in the middle of the forest, a Marill appeared on the shore. The brother quickly drew his bow, shot an arrow, and caught the Marill. As his father had taught him long ago, he cut off the tail of the caught Marill, offered a prayer, and buried it in the ground. Then he cut the skin and meat and proceeded deeper into the mountains.
>>
>>56584376
>After crossing the mountain and reaching a field, he found another Furret. The brother quickly shot an arrow but missed, and the Furret ran away. As he continued through the field, he found a Tauros. The brother quickly shot an arrow and caught the Tauros. He approached the caught prey and first cut off its horns and offered a prayer. Then he offered another prayer and buried them in the ground. He cut the skin and meat and returned home.
>Late at night, when he arrived home, the entire room was in disarray. There were Tauros footprints everywhere. His father was lying in the back of the room. The father said, "Because you didn't keep your promise with the Tauros, the women grew horns and became Tauros. Female Tauros are half-human. If you cut off the horns, they're human; if you let the horns grow, they're Tauros. But now the two of them have completely become Tauros."
>The next morning, when the father and son went to the field, there were two Tauros. When they saw the two men, the Tauros ran to the other side of the field.
Very weird
>>
>>56583708
Dude is literally a kappa, he will take your soul via your anus.
>>
>>56583404
I saw that there a Milotic myth, can someone post it?
>>
File: file.png (18 KB, 1567x219)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>56584441
unless they used a different name the only Milotic(ミロカロス) mention is in the header for the Lapras story
>>
>>56584407
Why? He cut off the horns just as the father said?
>>
>>56583497
assuming these were made around gen4, it matches loosely with a lot of the crude/crazy legends in ainu folklore. also just general japanese folklore too with marrying animals that turn into humans.

more in depth research would have to be checked tho
>>
>>56583404
Do we know when the files were created? This is to know if it was intended for the Canalave City library or if it dates from before.
>>
>>56584516
I'm assuming the translation is off, doesn't make sense otherwise
>>
>>56584243
This doesn't happen until after they fucked for the first time
>>
File: file.png (79 KB, 672x858)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>56584592
The myth docs are from 2005, earliest being in april
>>
>>56584646
Yeah after some roofies, excuse me 'red berries'
>>
>>56585330
If the berries were roofies he wouldn't have used the forget powers. They had a consensual encounter then he worried that she might leave him to return to her family, because he is a simple fairytale beast
>>
File: 1728825310925987.png (18 KB, 629x615)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>56583404
Can't forget about the one with Arceus.
>>
>>56585730
I only brought up the myths that were the same. Arceus had her own thing going on like Tauros but the file didn't make it into the image cause numbering.
>>
>>56583497
It's just super general east Asian folklore. China/Korea/Japan all have an equivalent of some young man being seduced by a beautiful woman that turns out to be a fox.
>>
>>56583404
>rape
that only happens on the slaking one, the typhlosion one was consented.
>>
>>56585818
Similar tales in native American cultures too
>>
>>56585818
>generic moba game: :|
>generic moba game, but pokemon: :O
>generic gps game: :|
>generic gps game, but pokemon: :O
>generic folklore: :|
>generic folklore, but pokemon: :O
>>
>>56584516
>>56584626
As the guy who MTLed it, the translation is ambiguous. And by that I mean
>>The brother quickly shot an arrow and caught the Tauros. He approached the caught prey and first cut off its horns and offered a prayer. Then he offered another prayer and buried them in the ground. He cut the skin and meat and returned home.
Should be
>>The brother quickly shot an arrow and caught the Tauros. The FATHER approached the caught prey and first cut off its horns and offered a prayer. Then he offered another prayer and buried them in the ground. He cut the skin and meat and returned home.
>>
God it has to feel so comfy riding Typhlosion dick
>>
>>56583497
Animal bride stories. We read a lot of them in my mythology courses and they come from every continent. Human's have been thirsting for anthro cunt since the day God kicked us out of Eden.
>>
>>56584407
>Female Tauros are half-human

Damn, sounds scary
A good thing female Tauros don't exist
>>
>>56584407
So isn't this also a pokefucking story? The father fucked a female Tauros?
>>
>>56586209
Not just anthro cunt, given there's cave paintings of humans fucking horses and other prey animals.
>>
>>56583404
Do I have to download the whole pack myself somewhere or is there a thread that has all the translated and I translated versions of this somewhere?
>>
>>56583582
>Arceus is Zeus and constantly changes into pokemon to fuck human women
Kino. Game freak, i kneel
>>
>>56587846
Any translation right now is just MTL, you'll need to download the raw .doc which can be found in the HaveSomeFun__RandomFromBoxEnt.7z
>>
>>56588039
Everything else is probably MTL but I hand translated the Rapidash mane removal sentence from the Rapidash one.
>>
>>56583921
It’s based of real world mythology, lots of fantasy authors do stuff like this. It’s annoying to me that the reaction is like this - basically just confirms the series will never be able to expand beyond its current trappings.
>>
>>56583809
>>56583813
Selkies are the aforementioned seals
>>
>>56584646
Anon... do you think that it's not possible to rape someone after having consensual sex with them once?
>>
>>56583987
>There's another where a guy finds that a swan took off her swan skin to bathe and she's really hot, so he steals her bird skin so she can't change back
Weyland the smith and his brothers come across Valkyries (swan maidens) and take their swan cloaks to leave them human and marry them. Eventually the valkyries find the cloaks and return to their normal duties, causing the two brothers to leave and try to find them (unsuccessfully). Other shenanigans happen from there.
>>
>>56588039
you can't view or download anymore unless there is another place I only have the drive link.
>>
>>56588285
Yes, sex works on vampire rules.
>>
https://pastebin.com/x9Rne5iZ
if you want raw JP
>>
>>56588519
If you just need the myth docs (raw) they're catbox'd here >>56581330
>>
File: 1712708416794576.jpg (131 KB, 1170x483)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>56586209
>>
>>56588519
>>56569233
>>
>>56588572
thank you, I couldn't care less about the source codes of older games & future projects cool they may be I'm more interested in the myths & legends that were sadly cut.
>>
File: Erica_Jynx.png (414 KB, 640x480)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>56583404
You'd think there would be stories of men having sex with a pokemon that communicates by jiggling her butt and is widely described in lore as being in human-pokemon limbo.
Or human babies and children being raised by Jynx.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.