[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cynthia.jpg (101 KB, 501x1199)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Goodness sweetie, you were out for quite some time! Hm? PokeGoddesses? CBT? Chastity cages? Honey, I would never do something like that to you! Just relax and nestle into Mommy's breasts while she takes care of you, alright? Good boy~
>>
She looks like she fucks Lucario
>>
>>56634590
>when you dreamed of becoming a legendary jackal warrior, but you were born with a funny dick so instead you are destined to become a glorified dildo for horny older woman
>>
>>56634521
Hey Cynthia, I have a question. How do you conveniently always show up wherever you're needed to show up? You wouldn't be omnipresent, would you?
>>
File: F9L7rWabUAAeAy1.jpg (119 KB, 1080x1401)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>56634590
>>
>>56635353
THEY KNEW
>>
>>56634521
>Pokegoddess
Now that this franchise is ruined can we atleast start banning these gay femdom ERP threads already? They are not even to discuss the characters the threads is about, it's only retards posting lewds and other retards gooning to it while calling eachother slaves. Unironically take that shit to >>>/trash/ where it belongs
>>
>>56636409
No because this site is run by people who actively want to destroy it.
>>
>>56634521
I love mommy Cynthia so much...
>>
>>56637438
And Mommy loves you too, sweetie~
>>
>>56634668
Sounds okay.
>>
i'm not a boy but i love mommy cynthia...
>not a troon either
>>
>>56637797
Awh, thank you! That makes my day... mommy was always my favourite among the Pokegirls, from the start! May was okay but mommy's the champion for a reason!
>>
>>56634521
Hmph, what are you doing at my feet like this? Eternal servitude? Forced feminization? Cuckoldry? You're clearly mistaken. Those who lose to me do not become toys, but disciples. Your efforts were quite valiant, I must admit, and your skills will only improve under my tutelage. Now come, your training awaits. But if you still want to, you can call me Mistress. The moniker does sound appealing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.