[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ignore Famon.jpg (242 KB, 1536x1096)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
Akari Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
https://mov3.co/tvtokyo

>Latest episode:
https://nyaa.si/view/1884160

Next episode:
>October 18th: PM2023 069 - I'm a Pokémon and You're Me?!

https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster2023/episodes/

Future episodes:
>October 25th: PM2023 070 - Kanuchan's Hammer Wasn't Built in a Day

>Upcoming episodes previews:
https://x.com/anipoke_PR/status/1837075984060928062
https://x.com/anipoke_PR/status/1839612195124179148

>Previous episodes:
https://pastebin.com/N5fves0y

>OS-JN filler guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nr3LMRBx-tJZtSwAbc4s4YTEgg6MVFnc

>Web series, specials, and audio dramas subs and links:
https://pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
https://pastebin.com/nHcuH7yN

>Music, manga, and more:
https://pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous: >>56622180
>>
>Thoughts on the original Friede twist?
>>
Convince me to watch this show.
>>
>>56636292
Brat and ActionKo
>>
>>56636275
Weird and extremely out of place. Then again, the original script mentions Lucca and Liko not getting along so a lot of stuff about their families were changed.
>>
>>56636275
Friede doing something stupid shortsighted out of care isn't the worst decision but with all the present build-up, it would be a very extreme left move.
>>
>>56636275
After the changes towards Lucca and the presented relationship with the crew? Nah, it won't happen in the final version.
>>
File: 1693403492851233.jpg (58 KB, 439x638)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>56636275
That was arguably the biggest early concept, right? I think it wasn't made the final cut simply because having a trainer with Pikachu and Charizard, basically the two mascot Pokemon, going nuts or against their friends indefinitely seems over the top.

I wouldn't be surprised if they went and swapped out some of the early draft motivations to the explorers since they would align more with their involvement despite their characteristics
>>
Early interview shown that key decision on Original series were taken by Kunihiko Yuyama, Masamitsu Hidaka and Takeshi Shudo. After Shudo & Masamitsu step down, Yuyama join new director & script supervisor for the development of the series. Leaker on the hand shove people who never involved with anime development and ignore the key figures involved with the show.
>>
>>56636263
>Suicidal Movie girl
Fuck, that would have been kino.
>>
File: I am not weird.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>One of the original six heroes was a Zeraora
If that beast and Liko's Pokemon ever met, it would've been the ugliest cat fight ever.

Aside from that, adapting Lapras as the water pick fits more with the story.
>>
>half people is screaming that all the anime plot was leaked.
>the other half is screaming only drafts and ideas that are now extremely outdate or outright scrapped got leaked
Which is the truth?
>>
>>56636944
The ones who actually posted the leaked documents, which were only the early concepts and drafts. Someone exaggerated and spread the misinformation that the complete anime plot got leaked when it's simply not true.
>>
>>56636275

Doesn't make sense for the current version of the story. I would rather they give Friede a heroic sacrifice moment, aka, risking his own life to save the kids.
>>
>>56636275
Probably too late for them to pull off now. There's not been enough foreshadowing to it.
They could probably come up with a new reason for him to turn traitor, but the 'missing brother' thing likely won't land well this late in.
>>
>>56636805
I can see why they scrapped it. The plot had very little to do with the Pokémon themselves.
>>
>>56637152
>Friede goes out the hero way
More befitting regarding his impulsiveness.
>>
File: 1728997101308064.jpg (355 KB, 2000x1125)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>
>>56636944
The latter, although that doesn't mean that some of the things leaked don't hold some relevance or truth to what made it into the final product.
>>
>>56637157
I think he won't flatout betray the crew but he will do a really questionable decision regarding the goal of Rakua and Liko's safety which will shake his relationship with them really badly.
>>
File: 001531456105000.jpg (532 KB, 1920x1080)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
Friede dipping on the word he gave Liko's mother after her helping him out would be extremely dickerish and random.
>>
Either way, assuming the opening isn't baiting the audience, something will happen with Friede in Arc 4.
>>
>>56637428
He will probably get put out of commission for the upcoming chapters to leave most of the heavy weight to Liko and Roy.
>>
>>56636944
>>56636972

I think I saw more elaborate scripts but only for the 7-9 first episodes, so hardly anything spoiler.

I've been navigating through the docs with auto translate, so take my interpretations with a grain of salt.

Definitely a lot of plot points have changed over the meetings. In the most recent meeting in the leak, for example (from December 15, 2022), they talk briefly about Friede's betrayal - at that point they haven't decided if it will happen, but they said there's no longer any reason to do it. So I doubt it actually happens.
>>
>>56637559

There are original draft summaries for episodes 1-12, from August 2022. Dot's existence is already planned there, but she's unnamed and just called the "the third girl" and reclusive girl. The episodes mostly line up with what we actually got, the biggest change being that Roy acquires Terastal in Episode 10 (it doesn't specify whether Liko gets it), meets Arven instead of Nemona, and fights Titan Pokemon with Arven.
>>
File: 1711704262397.jpg (250 KB, 1920x1080)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>56637559
I think most of the decisions regarding family members would be context-sensitive to begin with. Most of the family members who were mentioned by the Likonime characters have sooner than later made their appearances so far in accordance to their character arc or the story if the raw duration is taken into account then Friede would've mentioned a point earlier, probably during the beginning of the Likonime as a olive branch to get Liko's trust after she was abruptly taken aboard. Friede's brother is definitely scrapped but the fact that he wouldn't be a part of the crew is a interesting notion that without the idea of betrayal or a brother was a discussion point by anons in the past that after some times passes that Friede might get taken out of the quest, due to getting injured or hung up elsewhere or by other reasons to create a contrast for the kids take up his place after some training.

Also props for being honest about the auto-translation.
>>
>>56637636
Those sections seem to suggest that atleast Arven's storyline would have been taken up in some way. But Nemona being picked as Roy's senior in the end makes sense, her waku waku compliments his character narrative towards Fug more than Arven. Though them picking Arven so early to then showing him off non-verbally like Penny before she get a speaking role later, with the promise of a area zero tour definitely suggests that they haven't given up on using him so he would come into play at a later date.
>>
>>56637428
Friede will get hyper beamed like that one chick from the manga
>>
>>56637845

I definitely feels like they wanted Roy to do [insert part of game storyline here], but instead of Arven/Titan Pokemon, they settled for Nemona/Gym Battle.

I do hope we see Arven eventually. Liko would probably be a nice counterpart to him given her empathetic nature and Arven's tragic family situation.
>>
>>56638029
Arven and Liko would probably get along based on the absurd nature of how they met their friends respectively. Plus with the still loosely unconfirmed state of in what state the SV story has happened in the anime because I still believe the accident mentioned in area zero was the cover up of the SV finale.
>>
File: 21421413.jpg (174 KB, 1280x720)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
So how many phones are in Iono's possession? 6, 10, 20?
>>
>>56637428
Let me assume what going to happen --
> Spinel manipulate the event that causes RVT to fight Gibeon.
> Rayquaza defeat Zygarde.
> Spinel show his true colours by taking control over Rayquaza ether by brainwashing or offering something it wants.
> Spinel kicks out Gibeon and head towards Rakua.
> New arc begin.
>>
>>56637428
>something will happen with Friede in Arc 4.
Friede eats a Hyper Beam to the face.
Friede will survive it but won't be able to fight with the others, removing him from the board while Liko and co might use Cap amongst themselves.
>>
>>56637323
>Friede dipping on the word he gave Liko's mother after her helping him out would be extremely dickerish and random.
Yeah, Friede won't do a betrayal but he will get Fug'd in some way or another.
>>
File: Liko thinking.jpg (1.2 MB, 4096x4096)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
One of the more potential cases with Friede is gonna be him fucking up and getting split up from the others, be it a freak accident or another play of Spinel's glorious big-brain moves himself. Liko and co might split up to do both searching for him while collecting Entei as the last hero.
>>
>>56638433
>Spinel splitting the crew up as a whole to overwhelm them
Might not work after Amethio tipped Liko off to be on their guard against him. They will stick together.
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (322 KB, 1920x1080)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>Area Zero
LETS GOOOO
>>
>>56638562
Fuck yes.
>>
>>56637428
> Friede betray everybody.
> Liko lost her trust in people and isolate herself.
> Roy goes full "Kieren".
> Spinel appears to kidnap Liko because he still see her as the key.
> Once again, another trainer with a Pikachu showed up with rescue Liko.
> Its none other than Ash and Pikachu.
> However Liko refuse to trust him due to Friede's betrayal & has banter with him .

Pokémon 2023 fixed
>>
File: GP5J6IzXoAA_7xX.jpg (292 KB, 2048x1536)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>
File: F9wrgWjagAAw_Hd.jpg (649 KB, 3035x2150)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
That time of year again
>>
File: 1694289246793623.png (1.51 MB, 1920x1080)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>WHAT THE FUCK LIKO!?!??! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING OF GOING INTO THE WOODS ALONE WITH THAT TYPHLOSION?!?!
>I-it was asking for hel-
>THOSE FUCKERS CAN HELP THEMSELVES, HOW ARE YOU GONNA EXPLAIN THAT TO YOUR FATHER!?!!!
>>
Must've been a tough call to make between Arven and Nemona for Roy's character arc.
>>
>>56638760
It worked out in the end.
>>
>>56638569

It would be funny if they did that with Roy. Here you have the male protagonist of "dual leads" whose story is only barely tied to the Lucius plot. Terapagos is Liko's. Rayquaza pays more attention to Liko than Roy. All the Hero Pokemon are tied to Liko's ancestor.

Roy grows increasingly more jealous and bitter due to his inability to become stronger and hates Liko for being the one who hogs all the legendary Pokemon from him. Then one day, he goes full Kieran.
>>
>>56638433
>Liko and co might split up to do both searching for him while collecting Entei as the last hero.
Probably not, after all the times that getting split up ended up as? Liko will stick tightly to the others
>>
>>56638823
That lacks most of the buildup that was incorporated into Kieran's backstory and character. Roy getting jealous over it after knowing the circumstances put of nowhere would be out of character, that schizo's ESLfiction is incredibly shortsighted and reposted slop from about a year ago.
>>
>>56638928
>Roy getting jealous over it after knowing the circumstances
That doesn't mean it can't be done well. Sometimes the truth is staring you in the face but you refuse to accept it, either out of ignorance or because you naively assume "they wouldn't do that to me, they know how much I want this".

I know magic manipulation played a part in it, but think like Frodo or Boromir in LoTR. They both knew what they were trying to do, but they both snapped. Greed and hope can be powerfully blinding things.

Especially for Roy. Liko could be fully willing to let Roy have Rayquaza, but ultimately that's Rayquaza's choice isn't it? If it doesn't accept him, that's it. His dreams are crushed.

That won't happen but I'm just saying it can work if they wanted it to.
>>
>>56637428
>Either way, assuming the opening isn't baiting the audience, something will happen with Friede in Arc 4.
Friede might get fucked over big time by one of his contacts and disappears.
>>
>>56639021

I just shared the idea because I think the general idea of Roy going full Kieran is fucking hilarious. Also because it would be better than whatever the story is doing with Roy now (fucking nothing).
>>
>>56639021
Roy wants Rayquaza's acknowledgement, anon. And those examples you posted are the results of getting exposed to bad influences which causes them to eventually boil over. The only Pokemon that would be fitting of enabling those means is Pecharunt with his hypnosis food and even then it would in a snap as opposed to building towards it.

This betrayal stuff missed the timeframe completely to work, it wouldn't delivering any punch or contributing to any of the characters presented. They definitely knew this too which is probably why they didn't used it in the end.
>>
>>56638928
>ESLfiction is incredibly shortsighted and reposted slop from about a year ago.
My idea is less about Roy being jealous of Liko and more about Roy being betrayed by his idol which causes a meltdown and send him towards a dark path.
>>
>>56639141

Nobody here actually thinks Roy will betray anyone. People are just presenting crack ideas to amuse themselves. Take a chill pill.
>>
>>56638928
>>56639141
If they wanted this betrayal to work then it should have been introduced or just even teased in the beginning episodes. Honestly, most of the section surround Friede in the leaked documents even lacks some characteristics besides his drafted betrayal and lost brother, he probably wasn't trying to keep his relationship steady. Liko's material about her family is a notable opposite to the final version too where she gets along fine with both her mother and her father.
>>
>>56639141
It could still be done. All it would take is one more meeting with Rayquaza where it acknowledges Liko more than Roy to start the buildup properly.

While Frodo fell victim to the ring directly, Boromir had always wanted to use the ring against Mordor directly. He didn't believe that attempting to reach Mount Doom was the answer and felt that Gondor simply needed the additional power and a champion to rally around to push back Sauron's forces. His desires were never selfish ones, he had always only had the best for Gondor's people in mind.

Roy is much the same. He just needs something to kill that naive hope to set him on a similar path justifiably.
>>
>>56639199
I never said Roy does the betraying. If Roy would have a reason to get angry now then it would be friction between him with Liko and Dot after spending most of their time together on those trips during their terastal course. He might do something stupid that would create tension between but that would be it. Roy grew in the previous to not jump into things headfirst and to adapt, that would be just throwing it away for some edgy suspense that doesn't work with his character.
>>
>>56639342
*grew in the previous chapter
>>
>>56639141
>Roy wants Rayquaza's acknowledgement
And why does he want Rayquaza's acknowledgement? What connection does he has with Rayquaza? Answer, nothing. He didn't even knew Rayquaza was inside the ancient ball. He just wants Rayquaza because the plot wants him too. Unlike Kieran who admired the Ogre and see himself on her which is why he wanted Ogrepon to be his partner.
>>
>>56637769
>Friede's brother is definitely scrapped but the fact that he wouldn't be a part of the crew is a interesting notion that without the idea of betrayal or a brother was a discussion point by anons in the past that after some times passes that Friede might get taken out of the quest, due to getting injured or hung up elsewhere or by other reasons to create a contrast for the kids take up his place after some training.
I remember that one, Friede was taking up a fair amount of screentime so one topic were the possibilities to throw some of his tasks seamlessly into Liko and co.
>>56639442
Zip it, ESL. The adults are talking.
>>
>>56637845
>But Nemona being picked as Roy's senior in the end makes sense, her waku waku compliments his character narrative towards Fug more than Arven.
Arven probably would have related with managing stuff like the connection between him and his parents through the chaos from their research whereas Singing was the thing that connects Roy to his family.
>>
>>56636275
Too much out of nowhere. The absence of further material on Friede's character aside from Orla's (Which is somewhat of a mix between hers and Mollie's at the point in time of production) seems to suggest seems to suggest that it was loosely kept at first but wasn't expanded on it too much.
>>
>>56637559
>they talk briefly about Friede's betrayal - at that point they haven't decided if it will happen, but they said there's no longer any reason to do it. So I doubt it actually happens.
Was there more about his role beyond the nowadays captain of the blimp? That seems like a loose twist kept in the back in case they weren't going much anywhere else with him.
>>
>>56638029
Roy fighting the titan Pokemon could have been a substitute in preparation for him to fight the heroes Pokemon in case some of them are gonna fight.

Weirdly enough is that in the current chapter they're gonna recruit Kleavor next who is highlighted to be sharpened in battle by its design based on the entries and right beforehand Liko, Roy and Dot get challenged by the three heromons they recruited. Kleavor will deliver a fight. While they scrapped the early segments of Tera and Arven they changed the order of theirappearances.
>>
>>56637323
Lucca would maybe put his head on spike. The worst they would make him do is doing a very morally questionable call that might causes Mollie's patience to snap
>>
Licute?
>>
>>56638309
>So how many phones are in Iono's possession? 6, 10, 20?
One for every subscriber she has
>>
Hisuian Typhlosion should join Liko's party. I am sure nothing will go wrong with that arrangement.
>>
File: Linsir.jpg (78 KB, 347x265)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>56639806
Linsir
>>
Liko and Roy might headbutt over what to do when they see what happened to Rakua.
>>
>>56639758
Do you know why protagonist rotation fail most of the time? Because the audience will always compare the new protagonist with the original protagonist therefore it requires a solid compelling protagonist that maintain the same standards that is set up by the original protagonist. Most anime end up failing at this specially if the original protagonist becomes too iconic and stays for the long time.

Boruto is more talented than Naruto with special eyes but people hated his guts because Naruto was an iconic protagonist that stayed for a long time and started off as an underdog. While Gundam pull off Protagonist rotation because each protagonist stayed for one or two series and the original protagonist was a Gary Stu with Psychic power who pilot special mobile suit and perform Space magic. This is why nobody refer Suletta as a cheater because Amuro was a bigger cheater than her.

Ash stayed for a long time , become too iconic and went though a lot of hardship to become strong which set up as standard for all his future replacements. If the anime already makes Roy and Liko strong enough to defeat titan and legendary pokémon then it will have the opposite effect.
>>
File: GZ2i7U0aAAAzRNt.jpg (163 KB, 1280x1268)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>Doto-shi Doto-shi! Do you like my new outfit? I have one for you too, lets just go find a changing room and I can put it on you, hehe!
>>
>>56640308
Unironically a potential scenario a long as Iono does it for views.
>>
i'm writing my own pokemon anime.
>>
>>56636263
I want this movie to happen just for the fat pikachu from the 90s to appear again.
>>
So wait... they're bringing Goh back? Holy shit
>>
>>56639225
>Liko's material about her family is a notable opposite to the final version too where she gets along fine with both her mother and her father.
Adding onto that, the only family that seems to stay the same from the depressing family circumstance seems to be Amethio. While he won't have a brother, he would probably go on to figure out why his father bailed on Gibeon aside from the obvious Rakua part.
>>
>>56639758
>Weirdly enough is that in the current chapter they're gonna recruit Kleavor next who is highlighted to be sharpened in battle by its design based on the entries and right beforehand Liko, Roy and Dot get challenged by the three heromons they recruited. Kleavor will deliver a fight. While they scrapped the early segments of Tera and Arven they changed the order of theirappearances.
I think it's fitting in context, taking on giant Pokemon as prep work translating into taking the Six heroes works for Roy. It kinda leaves Liko out from those moments though.
>>
File: GK3ARLZbIAENq6K.jpg (317 KB, 1448x2048)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>
File: file.png (3.02 MB, 1550x1017)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
we are actually SO fucking back bros
>>
>>56639758
Or they just gonna use Terapagos to show Kleavor a memory from the Lucius which will make Kleavor cry and join RVT.
>>
File: 1728992589634076.png (4 KB, 674x264)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>"Director Yajima:
I want to know the reason why the Turtle can only be found in Atlantis (codename for Area Zero). Why is it only there?

>Matsushima (scenario writer at GF):
Kodaikame (Terapagos) itself was a Pokémon that lived on Table Mountain before Atlantis was created by its sinking/collapse. It was an ordinary Pokémon that could be found in other regions with similar environments. The idea was that it became rare because of the collapse that created Atlantis."

Table Mountain was on Faraway Island, and was an anime exclusive area where Goh encountered Mew and was shown the formation of the universe. I always thought that scene was a bit unnerving, but I'm wondering if the crystals that showed Goh the past will become relevant in HZ.
>>
>>56640552
It's going down with Carmine's very tolerant behavior toward Liko and her outsider friends. I am happy that Carmine is a very respectable member of Kitakami
>>
>>56640552
>omitting Arven and Kieran
Genuinely what the fuck are they doing
>>
>>56640592
>omitting arven
saving him for Area Zero
>omitting Kieran
saving him for horny academy

they have everything figured out already
>>
>>56640592
Using them for later was the thought? Arven is already booked for Area Zero
>>
>>56640614
>Area Zero
if they dont use the OST for this place OLM studio WILL burn
>>
File: 1715446528433919.png (299 KB, 1650x2076)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
It just works. Plus her dad would be happy to see it
>>
>>56640592
Kieran is currently in Blueberry Academy seething about not having Ogerpon.
>>
>>56640630
>OLM studio WILL burn
Unfunny reference
>>
>>56636904
A giant cat fight?
>>
>>56640614
they can't stop using Nemona even when she isn't needed, but Arven needs to be benched until he can serve a single plot purpose? Lame
>>
>>56640552
Can you tell me a female character that would develop a love hate relationship with Carmine like Rin and Luvia?
>>
>>56640649
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>56640563
>"Director Yajima
Thank you for confirming the leak to be fake.
>>
>>56640670
both siblings will obsess over liko
>>
>>56640668
Nemona makes sense, anon. She's popping in and out for Waku waku. Arven would mainly be involved for something that mainly relates to him or his parents.
>>
>>56640693
kek
>battle-animation screenplay-coordinator yajima (we'll never let him anywhere near a script again):
>>
>>56640698
>>56640718
>Poking the ESLschizo who is deep in denial of the leaks
Can you stop? It's embarrassing enough that he is still at it but him mass reporting everyone who disagrees with him isn't worth it.
>>
>>56640746
>I literally have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>56640637
>It just works. Plus her dad would be happy to see it
Why would Alex tolerate ANOTHER pokemon getting in the way of his Liko?
>>
>>56640718
The director of Pokemon 2023 is Saori Den
>>
>>56640693
Does that make it fake? It's possible they might just be paraphrasing his title/position for simplicity's sake. This document allegedly comes from mid/late 2022 so they might not have designated his exact role yet.
>>
>>56638760
>Must've been a tough call to make between Arven and Nemona for Roy's character arc.
Not particularly hard, the latter can provide better input for Roy while Arven would make sandwiches.
>>
>>56640710
I don't think there's any benefit to completely dumpstering Arven til he's 'needed' when they've been a lot looser with Nemona and even Penny. Arven's a good, dynamic character, if they were really going to use him later it would have been much smarter to introduce him to our protagonists while they were all attending the same fuckin school.
>>
>>56640784
>we could've had yajima as the director
We didn't dodge a bullet, we dodged a fucking nuke holy shit
>>
>>56640784
Omg stop feeding the troll. That was last thread already a problem, don't let a asshurt pussy who refuses to believe that the studio who literally created designs in context for the anime is having folders about the anime.
>>
>>56640836
>Yajima brings Serena back
>but no Ash
>the studio is burned down within a month
>>
>>56640784
The director of Pokemon 2023 is Saori Den, not Yajima.
>>56640784
>This document allegedly comes from mid/late 2022 so they might not have designated his exact role yet.
Do you think they planed the whole series without deciding the director, script supervisor and Executive Director first? If Game-freak supposed to plan an entire series then don't you think OS would have been more accurate to the game? The early interview shows that its was Hidaka, Shudo and Yuyama that made key decision for Original series.
>>
>>56640843
My bad, didn't know this was a pattern of behavior. Sad.

But it'll be interesting if we do end up seeing Table Mountain again. I found it to be an intriguing anime-only area in JN, and it'd be cool to have a sort of vestige to the previous series that isn't bogged down in character details.
>>
>>56640866
You know that Luis got banned for joking about the same thing, right? Enjoy your vacations, retards.
>>
>>56640866
>bringing serena but not ash
most based move he could ever make
>>
>>56640899
The difference is that he was obsessively posting these things while we're just making a context-sensitive one-off joke.
Get over your ecelebs for a minute
>>
File: 1721666770611195.jpg (538 KB, 638x1202)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
>six heroes are actually nine when you add rape alien, Zygarde and "Okakujira"
What the fuck is Okakujira???
>>
>>56640921
Not an eceleb and he was also making ONE joke about it.
>>
>>56640825
I never said only until he is "needed". His character wasn't exactly all that different either in the game where he heard about some of the game events going on but kept his fair distance until it affects him. You might get one of him doing sandwiches for his Pokemon or something similar to him wandering around looking for herbs and other school stuff once back in paldea but his biggest role will.
>>56640928
What document file? Or can you post the page raw without the MTL?
>>
>>56640994
*but his biggest role will be his involvement for diving into Area Zero again.
Why did it swallowed the last bit of the sentence?
>>
>>56640472
>While he won't have a brother, he would probably go on to figure out why his father bailed on Gibeon aside from the obvious Rakua part.
Probably one of the factors for him to turn tails
>>
File: 1.png (307 KB, 851x1200)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>
File: 2.png (279 KB, 851x1200)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>56641091
>>
I wish Roy was taller than Liko
>>
File: 3.png (372 KB, 851x1200)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>56641103
>>
>>56641117
Why?
>>
>>56637152
>I would rather they give Friede a heroic sacrifice moment, aka, risking his own life to save the kids.
Friede going down in a blast of white snake's rage seems glorious enough.
>>
>>56639901
>Linsir
LiPhlosion?
>>
>>56640994
No idea it was posted threads ago
https://arch.b4k.co/vp/thread/56572393/#56573989
>>
>Spinel : If you only knew the power of the Rakulium, Hamber never told you what happened to your father.
>Amethio: He told me enough, he said you killed him.
>Spinel: No Amethio, I am your father
>Amethio: .. Its not true ..... ITS NOT POSSIBLE
>Spinel: Search your feelings, you know it to be true
>Amethio : ......... NOOOOOO... NOO
>Spinel: Now we can destroy Gibeon, he has foreseen it , this is your destiny. Join me and together we shell rule Pokémon world as father and son.
>>
>>56637559
I think almost 95% of the leaked concepts are already scratched or changed. Most of the listed story events that were either missing in or should've happened by now but the current anime flew past the time limits of the schedules.
>>
>>56641352
Yeah, that's gonna take a while to find the raw file. But atleast thanks for linking where you got that image from
>>
>>56641418
Thanks anon, I really wanna know what the planned nine heroes are
>>
>>56641524
They changed constantly.

Original pitch: Rayquaza/entei/moltres (regular)/blastoise/pachirisu/zeraora

Then as soon as they hit the conceptual stage they swap blastoise out for lapras and then throughout the document they constantly are just throwing shit at the walls. Even the "final" selection they have isn't accurate to the ones we have now. The annoying one I keep seeing is people saying the girl of the group has an elgyem, which if you think they didn't change that by the time spinel was introduced I don't know what to tell you.
>>
What if Spinels Liko obsession leads to Agate doing the same to Roy
>>
>>56641602
I still wanna know what the fuck Okakujira is supposed to be
>>
>>56641602
I think Elgyem was a Pokemon that was brought up but not in context to the six heroes.

They probably sticked Entei because it's a given for its nature. The rest except for Fug were all game. But they landed on the current ones when they thought up over the storybook that first mentions them as in "What Pokemon would be ideal for traversing into unknown territory" which is how Lapras and Arboliva probably came into place. Galatians Moltres was probably also chosen because they were told to do some gen 8 Pokemon and went "Kill two birds with one stone" by making it one of the six heroes. Kleavor might fall under the same category but for Hisuimons
>>
>>56641620
She'd eventually sing along. Or starts playing opra
>>
Gibeon:

> He has no romantic feelings for Lucius' wife. (He just thinks that she's an annoyance for coming along on his journey.)
> Admires Lucius

rip cuck gibeon storyline
>>
>>56641747
Anon... why do you think Cuckbeon thought Lucius' wife was an annoyance?
>>
>>56641747
Is it from one of those docs?
>>
>>56636275
Stupid.
>>
>>56641198
tall boy and short girl is cute idk
>>
>>56641868

Yes.

Folder Verne -> Folder 220711MTG -> document Verne議事メモ220711
>>
>>56641747
I wonder how they are going try to convice us that Gibeon is evil. He just seems a chill guy so far.
>>
>>56642178
Same way they convinced you it's only evil when poachers catch pokemon.
>>
Also same doc mentions a funny detail: pre-timeskip Liko is taller than Roy but post-timeskip Roy surpasses Liko in height.
>>
>>56642213
Our hero's gonna be a basketball star
>>
>>56642213
Where did you get this?
>>
>>56642125
Thanks anon, you are a true bro.
>>
>>56642230

Go two threads back.
You'll find a bunch gofile links posted.
The post with Pachirisu image attached to it, I got it from that gofile link
>>
>>56642125
This man? Based.
>>
>>56641747
Attach Incel inside.jpg to my post.
Gibeon is a true trooper. No vapid whore is allowed to hang out with the homies.
>>
>>56642213
Accurate.
>>
>>56642121
Trust in the timeskip.
Boy starting out shorter than main girl, but growing taller than her as the story progresses is the peak.
>>
I hope we actually get a timeskip. Not in the middle of the story, but rather in the epilogue.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (201 KB, 2048x1168)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
Thank goodness, the gooners didn't raid this thread, this has been such a weird October lately..
>>
>Reddit and Twitter putting spoiler warnings on the leaks, claiming that the leaks were the actual plot and not early drafts
>not knowing they were early drafts that have since changed and may not happen in their leaked form
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>56645084
They mean to say they are retarded and have no idea how a shows production works. They also can't see the obvious signs that certain plot points were dropped like very obvious fact that Friede has not once indicated he has any form of family.
>>
File: Agent-Smith.png (767 KB, 1400x700)
767 KB
767 KB PNG
>>56645084
They do not "mean" anything. NPCs don't have conscious thoughts any more than they do purpose. Their only "purpose" is to be retards and parrot whatever they've heard first.
>>
What from the leaks do you hope has stayed, and what are you glad that they seem to have dropped?
>>
>>56646426
Liko being 13
>>
>>56645084
The same people who think Skyla is "latina" even though it's from documents 2 years before Black/White released and refer to her beta design that has long since changed and been scrapped. People just don't understand how to absorb information, especially leaked information on conceptual stuff
>>
>>56645058
Wtf?
>>
>>56638309
7 rotom phones
>>
>>56646462
I very much doubt this is true in the final product. Liko, Roy, and Dot are smaller than Penny, who (along with the SV protagonist) is meant to be about 14. Liko and Roy don't look any older than Ash and Goh who were explicitly 10 years old. Like everything else in the leak, it's pre-production stuff; perhaps they wanted to write Liko as 13 initially, but the final product does nothing to suggest it.
>>
>>56636372
>the original script mentions Lucca and Liko not getting along so a lot of stuff about their families were changed.
Should have been the first sign that the leaks were only early drafts
>>
>>56637284
Cringe but would be unfathomable based if it were Dawn and Goh with Piplup and Cinderace
>>
File: 18381810.jpg (107 KB, 1015x659)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>Whats all the ruckus? Just came back from catching a Typhlosion.
>>
Typhlosion will be vindicated just like Xavier-senpai was.
>>
>>56649580
I'm glad the pokemon fans have decided to run this joke into the ground at world record speed because it means it'll be dead within the year.

Summoning salt is already making a video about the typhlosion jokes as we speak.
>>
>>56649682
This is Vaporeon-level and beyond anon. This will never be buried.
>>
>>56636275
It was weird and goes against Cap and Char's rep
>>
>>56636944
>Early Concepts and ideas were leaked, most of which were already changed or scrapped by the timing of the schedules
>Someone said everything got leaked, it landed in the echo chamber
Basically another misinformation shitshow.
>>
>>56638711
KEK!!
>>
>>56636944
The latter
>>
Meowscarada: Master, your eyes are only for me and ME only. Master let me show you how much I love you.
Hattrem: Fufu. Master you have been too naughty. It is time for your O Shi O Ki.
Froslass:Master makes so many cute noises when I feel her up with my icy cold touch. I should touch her more.
Typhlosion: Don't try to deny it Little Master. Look at how your body is reacting. You want this. You are coming onto us.
Gardevoir: Master, do you feel it? Do you hear our thoughts? How much we love you
Lopunny: Master. You are such a pervert. You really want this don't you?
>>
>>56650825
Hop
>>
How come those places aren't being corrected about the leaks mostly being drafts?
>>
>>56650887
Correcting idiots is an exercise in futility. Just observe this own thread and our own two idiots who've been at it for over a year straight.

Also reddit/twitter are plagued with bots.
>>
>>56641620
>What if Spinels Liko obsession leads to Agate doing the same to Roy
Probably could diverge into her stalking and taking his family hostage.
>>
>>56636518
>Friede doing something stupid shortsighted out of care isn't the worst decision but with all the present build-up
They might scrap the backstabbing but he will do something absurd.
>>
File: 1727663647922078.jpg (262 KB, 2048x1676)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
Ash x Dawn
>>
>Timeskips were considered for the Likonime
Probably were dumped because they were placed in the middle of the story.
What a shame.
>>
First mentions of the final idea of Terapagos slowly entering the turtle and terastal form overtime
>>
>>56651428
Forgot to add, it's from the Verne女主人公のポケモンについて file inside of the 220328MTG folder of the verne leaks.
>>
>>56651428
>>56651443
So Terapagos was one thing that largely stayed the same throughout the drafting
>>
File: 1729066202693022.jpg (248 KB, 1920x1080)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
Racist Carmine is based.
>>
>>56651654
Hot
>>
>>56651352
>Timeskips were considered for the Likonime
Proves that Rika was right about these leaks being fake.
>>
>>56651713
Your desperation to do free PR work for a bully is just sad.
>>
>>56642213
>>56644365
The only timeframe for a timeskip would be in the last episode. But probably in a more disconnected fashion.
>>56651654
Carmine should continue being a dirty prick, that's hot.
>>
>Carmine whispering degrading words into Roy's ears about his family
Pls
>>
>>56637769
Yeah, Friede getting knocked out or getting rendered unable to intervene is more like likely to occur.
>>
>>56651654
Please be dere by the end of the arc
>>
>>56648995
I could see Liko and Roy being around 11-12 upon comparing the former's height to Amethio who seems to be around 14-15
>>
>>56652228
I think the concepts of their ages was before they ditched the timeskip idea. It would explain as to why they used the protagonist designs of LGPE as placeholders because they haven't been made at the time.
>>
>>56651654
My seethefu
>>
>>56640928
Land Whale (陸鯨 Okakujira)
I'm betting Cetitan.
>>
How long does it take for netflix or amazon prime or whatever to get episodes in English
>>
>>56652474
>Grusha was holding one of original six heroes
Lmao, funnyroo if true
>>
>>56652495
Months
>>
File: 1729035827661486.png (99 KB, 252x255)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>
>>56652830
They fucking knew what was gonna happen a month ago
>>
>cheek all the ratings on 2023
> Only two HZ episode received around 2.0 ratings.
> Which is lower than final MPM episode that had around 3.0 ratings.
Pokémon 2023 ratings declined even harder than past series.
>>
>>56651654
>Racist Carmine is based.
Kieran, stop.
>>
File: 1536856756434533.jpg (167 KB, 1425x714)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
Friedebros
>>
>>56652228
>Liko and Roy being around 11-12 upon comparing the former's height to Amethio who seems to be around 14-15
I think they were probably from the early concept to be around his height.
>>
>>56649527
RUN LIKO!!!
>>
Was Amethio mentioned anywhere in the leaked documents? I get if Liko and Roy were present but so far I haven't found one instance of his name in the verne folder.
>>
>>56652903
Funny because I just checked the actual ratings and this series has been in the top 10 of viewership more times in 60 episodes then the last series did in 150. In fact the tera arc finale was in 10th place.

Idk guess viewership is down across the board or something.
>>
>>56652983
We ignore genwarring trolls, anon
>>
>>56652960
>Was Amethio mentioned anywhere in the leaked documents?
No.
>>
>>56652960
No.
>>
>>56652474
So the heroes were meant to be Entei, Lapras, G-Moltres, Hatterene, Zeraora, Rayquaza, Elgyem, Cetitan and Zygarde?
>>
>>56652960

He's mentioned, but only ever referred to as 'rival', not by the name Amethio.
>>
>>56652960
The first files mentioning the explorers were only singling out Gibeon as a important character but nothing about a grandson. Them creating Amethio was probably a decision somewhere on the other side.
>>56653029
Was Hattarene actually listed?
>>
>>56652960
There is a rival listed but that's it.
>>
She
>>
File: cmp.png (1.14 MB, 2006x4109)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
See the fun part of learning about this is finding out stuff like the terapagos episode this arc had higher ratings then the finale of ash vs leon.

Now like I said, viewership has been decreasing across the board for years for reasons executives seemingly can't figure out, so for all we know ash vs leon finale had more viewers by numbers. In fact I'd say it probably did, but that was years ago. A decade before that tv shows would have 5 million views and yet nowadays shows struggle to get 500k.

Video killed the radio star.
>>
>>56653055
I think it's "Brimion" >>56640928
>>
>>56652983
>Funny because I just checked the actual ratings and this series has been in the top 10 of viewership more times in 60 episodes then the last series did in 150
You mean around top 11 or 13? Have you counted the rank?

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2024-10-05/japanese-animation-tv-ranking-september-23-29/.216373

This is only episode on September that made it to rankings and even then it only taken 11th spot.

Also I have been checking ratings too so there is no point lying to me.
>>
>>56653112
Yeah that checks out.
>>
>>56653103
>Pokémon 2019 had 4 episode with over 2.0 episode.
> Pokémon 2023 only had two episodes with over 2.0
Pokémon Journeys won.
>>
>>56652936
>Shilling another trainer with Mega Charizard X.
This has more chance of arson then Serena's return.
>>
>>56653155
>Please ignore that I liked about 11th place or that they only reached fifth place max while Horizons broke fourth place
>Pls ignore that Journeys had almost an entire year without making the cut
I know you're obsessed but God damn you try to lie about ONLY 11th place in clear cut material. Pathetic, Pokemon slowly wrestle itself back into the top 10 and suddenly you're making it about digits. Get a life.
>>
>>56653103
>the finale of ash vs leon.
The finale died when Alain became the part of Master Eight and Leon let Ash use all three gimmicks.
>>
>>56653214
>Muh Alain
How can you let someone like him even live rent-free for seven years in your head, loser? Alain is the bigger person than you could ever hope of becoming
>>
>>56652960
>I get if Liko and Roy were present but so far I haven't found one instance of his name in the verne folder.
Amethio is not mentioned by name. The thing from the explorers aside from Gibeon is a rival singled out but that's it. Name, design and circumstances were probably created at a later date and aren't available in the documents by then.
>>
>>56653205
> Pleass ignore that none of Horizon episode reached over 2.0.after episode 13.
> Please ignore that HZ only makes it to the rankings when there are no good show.
The very fact that you can only compare Pokémon Horizon with Pokémon Journeys which screwed itself by catering to fujoshi and push gay romance showcase how bad Pokémon Horizon truly is compared to past Ashnime series. It also proves that Pokémon anime's rating tanks when the anime tries to push new OC over Ash, Jessie and James.
>>
>>56653270
>Please ignore that HZ only makes it to the rankings when there are no good show.
What kind of sad cope is that? You trying to shill off-topic slop that doesn't make the cut isn't Horizons fault. y
You're not even trying to hide that you're coping. Consider the rest of your worthless babbling discarded.
>>
>>56653264
>The thing from the explorers aside from Gibeon is a rival singled out but that's it. Name, design and circumstances were probably created at a later date and aren't available in the documents by then.
That makes sense. They probably went initially to go fully bad boy with the rival in the first concepts. The idea of a boy with some moral boundaries definitely came in a later discussion meeting.
>>
>>56653374
The Ceruledge definitely played aside from Paldeashilling a part as well. Picking a Pokemon with a dex entry like that coupled with Amethio's relationship with the male side of his family is reaching further than the loosely place rival in the first drafts.
>>
>>
We're one-and-a-half years into this series and our good friend over here is still this angry over Horizons? Even Annet, ANNET, isn't like this. Heck, she actually likes Horizons and likes Dot. For all her faults she's handling Horizons way better than our buddy here. Not even Annet resorted to lying or moving the goalposts in a desperate and futile attempt to not be wrong.
>>
>>56653334
Pokemon's pretty consistently the number one TV anime for Friday nights and on TV Tokyo. I dunno if Japanese TV has the same timing problem as the US, but Friday nights are death for American TV. The switch from Thursday to Sunday morning to Friday night is probably 90% of the reason why it started falling out of the top 10 with the end of SM and Journeys, but as you keep pointing out to the retard, even the heavy hitters like Sazae-san have substantially lower viewership ratings now than they did 5-10 years ago.
>>
>>56653496
Not him, but basically, if Pokemon is "doing badly", then all of TV Tokyo's other anime are doing even worse?
>>
>>56640592
>omitting Arven
He already had a non-speaking cameo a few episodes ago so he will definitely have a proper debut later on. Kieran is probably being saved for later since we already got Carmine, and the two are so tied together so one can't exist without the other.
>>
>>56639901
Where is Liphlosion?
>>
>>56637428
Friede will eat the hyper beam to the face.
>>
>>56653504
Not really even that. TVTokyo only has a few blocks for children's anime and children's anime has the highest ratings. Sazae-san, Doraemon and Detective Conan are heavy hitters for that reason. The "adult" anime that do as well as consistently are One Piece or Naruto, stuff that never goes away. For a non-kids anime to do well is a far lower bar than a kids' anime like Pokemon. That being said, yeah, usually the only non-kids anime on TVTokyo to outpace them are the occasional big hit seasonals like SpyXFamily.
>>
File: 1715598866216421.jpg (51 KB, 490x458)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
ash from the leaks
>>
Do people know that posting ratings will not bring Ash back? No matter how much you repeat that episode X had a higher rating than episode Y, or how series X had a bigger audience than series Y, none of those things will change the fact that Ash is gone.

Ash is gone.

Genuinely, take the L and move on with your life.
>>
File: 135ylz636eda1.jpg (59 KB, 750x753)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>56640592
>Genuinely what the fuck are they doing
Arven is property of his doggo and also the guy who will insist on coming along for Area Zero.

Kieran basically writes itself alone, whether its through the events of Teal Mask overlapping or getting gaslit by Sango that she wants to be his friend until she does the thing that Kieran actually accused the Protagonist of in SV, which might push him further over the line than expected. Probably would do a Carmine too and blame Liko for it since she basically attracted the bad foreigners to Kitakami.
>>
>>56653704
>getting gaslit by Sango that she wants to be his friend until she does the thing that Kieran actually accused the Protagonist of in SV, which might push him further over the line than expected. Probably would do a Carmine too and blame Liko for it since she basically attracted the bad foreigners to Kitakami.
Can this be a thing?
>>
File: GYea3j7bMAA6v6g.jpg (52 KB, 1024x576)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>56653704
>Probably would do a Carmine too and blame Liko for it since she basically attracted the bad foreigners to Kitakami.
That sounds so far fetched that its working
>>
>>
>>56653829
Brat
>>
Soon
>>
>>56653270
>The series where Ash became WC is the one with gay romance
Cute
And Gay.

Who cares about Serena when you have Goh?
>>
>>https://m.youtube.com/shorts/8aDaj1rbvuw

New Poketoon
>>
>>56653682
>Do people know that posting ratings will not bring Ash back?
Its about the leak, not ratings.
The leak insist that Game-freak cares about declining ratings even though it not actually true.
>>
>>56636275
Both abrupt for Liko to get thrown to the hounds by Friede and lacking in buildup.
>>
File: GPUWPxfbkAAJSBN.jpg (126 KB, 1156x1145)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>
>>56639600
>The absence of further material on Friede's character aside from Orla's (Which is somewhat of a mix between hers and Mollie's at the point in time of production) seems to suggest seems to suggest that it was loosely kept at first but wasn't expanded on it too much.
That sounds about right. The stuff with Lucca makes it an open-and-closed case
>>
File: GSQwWgbagAEIDou.jpg (103 KB, 725x1138)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>
>>56654290
>Game-freak cares about declining ratings even though it not actually true.
They outright said that the ratings were declining and they needed to get rid of Ash in response to that. How many fucking times does it have to be put into your skull?
>>
>>56654650
Honestly, just ignore everyone that refuses that the leaks are legit after the official statement came out that the leak was real, they always have data to communate between each sides and anything else is just a asinine cope. They'll get themselves nuked sooner or later, nothing but lost causes at this point. Just ignore and let him stew in his misery.
>>
>>56636275
I think that kind of twist would need a big layout in regards to his relationship with Liko, Orla and the rest of the crew alongside his actions to deliver a punch. Going off how he basically ventured out on his own and stayed the same character-wise in the final version, it was probably tossed into the bin of ideas fairly quickly if they went with the more airheaded characterization.

But I wouldn't put it past them to revamp the idea in regards to the bad guys.
>>
>>56654650
The funniest thing is all the points for him.

Points for him
-His fanfic twist about Friede/RVT being evil was Real, considered, and could happen in the future unless it was dropped in drafts
-Anime confirmed set in SatoPika World
-Chance of 'old characters' returning
-An evil Exec, Chuuni Exec, was out to sabotage Ash. Another evil Exec was trying to rid the show of him.

BUT

>Nooooooo! ALL of it must not be true. This leak is all fake! There is no way the Executives actually thought Ash was holding back the anime. He is the icon! The Reason for Pokemon's success. It must be fake. FAKE!
>>
>>56654858
You're just as fucking braindead and useless as that F aggot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>56636805
Does she have Lewds yet?
>>
>>56654914
No
>>
>>56636944
I suspect the answer is in between.

What we read was an early draft and a lot of what they planned made it to the final cut. A lot more did not or was changed. Like Dot is not in the draft.

What we do not know us just how much of the draft made it to the final version. Is it 60, 80 percent? And if you want to stay unspoiled, or you are a E Celeb whose bread and butter us discussing Anipoke, do you really want to risk it?
>>
>>56654929
What are they doing? Drawing Typhlosioj and Canon Akari?

Is this what Dawn us doing now?
>>
>>56654988
>>56654999
Can you learn how to spell before being stupid, ESL number 2?
>>
>Everyone already forgetting about Bayleef
>And her target is 10
So. Have degenerates been running the asylum all along and the 'adults' just never noticed?
>>
>>56655038
Nah. English is fine. I just phonepost and sometimes, I do not bother to auto correct.
>>
>>56655084
>us doing
>English is fine
Retard. Get off the phone with your greasy fingers.
>>
>>56655113
I like phoneposting.
>>
>>56639871
Shitposting and unreleased lore aside, I think a hisui Typhlosion is a addition that works out in context to Liko
>Pokemon from the Past
>Type coverage
>Ghost part as in ghosts of the past
I would actually be scared but massively if within the next year they would give her one to show that they don't care about the leaked pokeworld folkslore.
>>
>>56636275
Finished reading through the original draft, this would've been stupid. Sticking to the professor with stupid impulsives works out a lot more for Friede's narrative. Why would he throw the trust of the woman who helped him get on track and of Liko who he gave his word to Lucca to be there for her in the face for an unmentioned family member?
>>
>>56655176
So final team will be

Meowscarada
Hattrem
Hisuian Typhlosion
Octillery
Slaking
Lopunny
>>
>>56639901
LiPhlosion is next
>>
>>56655229
Oh god the horror. Liko won't get a good night sleep.
>>
>>56655248
How could this be happening?

Pokemon are our friends. They were not meant for Fuck!
>>
>Pokemon have physical human forms confirmed
>Gijinka is canon
Hmmmm
>>
>>56654650
>They outright said that the ratings were declining
If leaks are real then Ratings matter which mean TPC has to pull the plug on Liko and Roy soon since Pokémon 2023 ratings are worst than before and has to go back to the formula with Ash, TRio and game characters as companion.

However the truth is that Ratings no longer matter since this is the age of streaming.
>>
>>56654709
>the official statement came out that the leak was real
The official statement only acknowledged the hacking, not the leak. There are official statement from Rikka denying the leak.

If anything, fake leaker has taken the advantage on the hack to post as many fake leaks as possible. There is one leak about Rakua being an underwater island on the Gen 10 game that Lucius sealed off.
>>
File: images (50).jpg (26 KB, 554x554)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>56655445
>>56655404
Still bargaining?
>>
>>56655176
Would be fine with Liko getting it. Memes alone would be a net bonus but it would make for some fine beefing with Croc and Ceruledge.
>>
>Typhlosion will probably be a bench player next month
>On a bench
>Next to a docile 13 year old girl
Oh no...
>>
File: 12590105.jpg (50 KB, 850x723)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>
>>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UY9_Dq0EMiY

I can see all these moments between Ash and Dawn. But I can't picture Ash and Serena with such closeness. That is the true weakness of Amourshipping.

Actually this is real weakness of the show itself since XY series. The anime makes everything look superficial and became incapable writing genuine closeness.
>>
That feel when you actually know Japanese. Not great but enough to understand the gist of things.

And because you do, certain posts ITT seem even more dumb and hilarious.
>>
Sex with Liko, Sango and Iono
>>
>>
>>56656152
Keyed?
>>
>>56656060

Your Japanese is so good that you apparently recognize some mistakes but are incapable of elaborating on them because you don't actually know Japanese whatsoever. Eat shit, anon.
>>
>>56655229
Not a bad team but swap the last three out for atleast a Knightmon and more galar/paldeamons.
>>
>>56615442
>>
File: Black_Rayquaza_HZM.png (1.32 MB, 974x1280)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
Fug
>>
>>56653640
>TVTokyo only has a few blocks for children's anime and children's anime has the highest ratings. Sazae-san, Doraemon and Detective Conan are heavy hitters for that reason.
Sazae-san and Detective Conan aren't kid show. Also you are wrong about Kids anime getting highest rating, it is wholesome family orientated anime that gets highest rating.

JN series had the potential to become a good family orientated anime unfortunately ot was handled by idiots too obsessed with shoving Ash and Goh's gay friendship instead of making the show unappealing.
>>
>>56655229
>Meowscarada
>Hattrem
>Hisuian Typhlosion
Enough. Liko would get killed by more of them.
>>
Why does /a/ have horizons threads that just consist of some guy spam bumping it?
>>
>>56657697
Because he think having a Pokémon 2023 thread on /a/ would make the series look "popular" so he keeps bumping it.
>>
>>56655229
Why does she even needs a team? She has no intention of competing in the league or grand festival.

A characters goal determine the numbers of pokemon that they would get. Ash get 6+ pokemon because his goal was winning the league, Dawn & May get 4+ pokemon for double battle on Grand Festival, Serena had 3 because she was a performer, Brock/Cilen/Clemont gets 3 because they had non- battling goal.
>>
>>56657697
>Look into mentioned thread
>Nothing abnormal
Did you came here to whine about seeing a thread you don't like instead of whining in that thread there because you are a little gossiping metabitch? Or did you came here because you knew that metafagging there would only end up in you getting nuked and/or banned? If I am being frankly honest, you're both just like that ESL who is still having an Alain-sized stick up his arse. If it was only "one guy", it would have been auto-saged or nuked.

With that in mind, you're a fag and with this remark, have a wonderful day.
>>
>>56655229
While I think it's solid, it would be a bit overkill to go full team. Besides, too many normal types for Liko. They would probably only pend between Pokemon from Galar/Paldea and that upcoming title anyway for her, and Paldea alone has a notable selection of Pokemon with those innuendos
>>
>>56654345
Cute Yellow
>>
File: 1713342213371311.jpg (929 KB, 2160x3840)
929 KB
929 KB JPG
>>
Things I wanted on JN --
> Brock and Misty often visit Ash on Sakuragi dorm.
> LT Surge as a supporting character who has a crush on Kikuna and use military equipment to stalk her only to get beat up by her.
> Professor Sakuragi's family lives with him in the mansion.
> Chloe has love and hate dynamic with both Goh and Ash.
> Sakuragi dorm is an actual dormitory with other research fellow with funny quirk alongside Ash and Goh.
> Other research fellow include Green, Alister, Benga, Silver etc etc
> Ash gets more involved with Goh and Chloe's school.
> Various students from Chloe's school become supporting cast .
> Vermilion city mayor gets acquainted with Ash and co.
> Mayor has a daughter that assists her father on city hall and doesn't get along with Ash due to their opposite personalities.
> Ash or Goh has a Psychic pokemon that can teleport anywhere it already visited, this pokemon is use for region hopping.
> There is special Battle Cafe on Vermilion city that is visited by many trainers from various regions
> Ash and co often deal with various threat and bad guys to help people.
Basically slice of life anime with well animated fights like Sgt Frog, Doraemon, Baka & Test, Gintama , Doraemon, Princess Connet etc etc.
>>
File: 116451475_p0_master1200.jpg (849 KB, 1200x756)
849 KB
849 KB JPG
>Friede and his pokemon get caught in Rakuiam and go berserk
>then Spinel mind controls them while they're in the mindless state and sets them to attack the Volteccers
>Liko is about to get caught by the strongest attack a Pikachu and a Charizard have ever made, until...
>she opens her eyes and sees a blue-haired boy with a light blue scarf standing in front of her, commanding a Mega Charizard X who just saved her
>it's the strongest trainer in the world, Alan
>>
>>56659068
>>Friede and his pokemon get caught in Rakuiam and go berserk
>>then Spinel mind controls them while they're in the mindless state and sets them to attack the Volteccers
>>Liko is about to get caught by the strongest attack a Pikachu and a Charizard have ever made, until...
>>she opens her eyes and sees a spiky black hair boy standing in front of her with a Pikachu and Charizard.
>>Its the current champion of the world, Ash Ketchum.
Fixed it for you.
>>
>>56659126
4chan is an 18+ website, you need to leave
>>
File: 1722076185967952.jpg (349 KB, 829x1080)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>
>>56645058
Blue board!
>>
Calem appears in the specials of Z. They are testing to see if bringing in the male players from the games will be good for the audience or if they should remain not using any main character from game or anime. What do you think?
>>
File: 1695059390410281.jpg (1.19 MB, 3016x2141)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>56642125
Have this Koharu as thanks for sourcing it
>>
>>56659520
>I secured a new stash of papa's underwear, yay!
I guess Liko won't feel lonely in Kitakami
>>
>>56660722
Alex is happy with Lucca and he would rather push Roy into Liko's arms than this
>>
>>56661092
>Alex is
... destined to marry Liko and give her plenty of babies, he just doesn't know it yet.
>>
ORIO YOU WANT TO DO WHAT WITH MURDOCK?!!? YABBA DABBA DOOOO
>>
>>56661727
Friede said this
>>
>>56662574

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.