[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1729289120272077.png (29 KB, 1026x795)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
LAST TIME:
>a new tripfag appears
>rg lands a platinum ditto beneath dad's truck, then breeds another to maximize autism
>the bros head through the desert, then the big city, then through a lab, while bunken goes up a mountain
>orevald beats peridot, finishing off the MAD BVLL
>tiramisu beats up some outlaws in opalo, while john vpposter's iq goes down from tardwrangling eda

>What is this?
This is a thread where a bunch of autists come together and play shitty fangames. Join if you want.

>How do I join?
Just make a name and/or tripcode and start posting images.

>Archive
https://rentry.org/vp-Plays-Thread-Archive

>Fangame Bingo Card Generator
https://bingobaker.com/#6636f8a719381479

>Edge of Eternity mod for Empyrean
https://mega.nz/folder/CVpB1SDC#jrCuI_XnLoQoEfaVxrU5Mw/for/the/edge/of/eternity/mod
>>
I considered dating rita since i didn't do so last time, but just how could i ever turn down ashy?

i hope you're not a moirafag, ashime...
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (31 KB, 1026x795)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
This is the guy who's definitely dicking his Kirlia right?
>>56701100
>dating
w-what? This game has sexo beyond pokefucking?
>i hope you're not a moirafag, ashime...
Nah, she seems mediocre.
>>
showing your age a little bit there, huh game?

does this mean heccin guns exist in this version of pokearth?

>>56701113
I mean, he's already inside of one psychic Pokemon
>This game has sexo
I will not say more. Experience it.
>>
File: weavile is crazy.png (163 KB, 1024x768)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>win by the skin of my teeth once again
mayhaps I need to start ev training
Total Whiteouts: 6 (+1, walked into the fight with a togepi while farming friendship)
>>
>by their clothes
Sir, you're in good company. You can just say 'by the color of their skin'

>>56701148
It's cliche, but honestly you don't really need to as long as you have le decent strategy
I don't believe any enemies have EVs themselves, just perfect IVs
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (31 KB, 1026x795)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
I was expecting my Gardevoir would beat up some niggers to save this guy's Kirlia but he just exploded his head.
>>
here we go...the true insanity begins now, and doesn't really ever stop
>>
File: it does scale.png (28 KB, 512x406)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
yeah I'm doing the loop for better gp and the game definitely scales based on what you got, this is the damn training safari chansey
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (27 KB, 1026x795)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
On one hand, Ashy a cute.
On the other, fucking Blitz's sister to assert dominance over him is really funny.
The choices are hard bros.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (40 KB, 1026x795)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
Mark it off the sheets, lads.
>>56701241
You're now stuck in the kaizoshart dimension. Enjoy your stay h-haha.
>>
>PMD song (i think, it sounds familiar)
>nightclub
this game wanna be a rebornlike so bad

>>56701241
am i the only fag not using GP and shit? kek
>>
haha...it begins
Ironically, my mons being female is actually beneficial kek, since DittoGOD only passes along it's gp if it breeds female mons
>>56701042
>>56701047
>>56701059
>>56701074
Yeah, it makes me sad that platinum shinies are better statistically, but almost always look worse than normal shinies
>>
it's always enjoyable when you have a fangame that hasn't bent the knee to muttmerican's need to sanitize everything regarding sex

and no, terra and caitlyn and the like vomiting about how they want to rape everything in sight does not count
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (29 KB, 1026x795)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>56701343
Normal relationships are ick but rampant degeneracy and AGP-enabling content like yuri are progressive, chud.

>>56701295
>Yeah, it makes me sad that platinum shinies are better statistically, but almost always look worse than normal shinies
fwiw, the stat difference between the two isn't big enough to be a huge deal if you wanted to aestheticsmaxx your team. At least so far.
>>
File: 1728936989199206.jpg (695 KB, 2160x2160)
695 KB
695 KB JPG
I guess I'll give Empyrean a second round, I'll probably play with some concessions since I want to have fun, namely just using debug to get around of the awful shit like THAT SECTION, I guess I'll also go with a Pokefucker/Mememon dualtype.
>>56701343
I miss how based Empyrean can be despite my several shortcomings with the game.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (33 KB, 1026x795)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>Rita
>Moira
>Ashy
There's no contest. I don't think even my dislike for Blitz via dicking his sister could overpower Ashy.

>>56701383
Based. Welcome aboard bro. If you find it too grindy to minmax, give the vanilla mode a try.
>>
i was going to screenshot something from this part, but you know what, i'll let ashime find it on his own, it'll be much funnier that way

instead i'll bitch about the sewer level. FUCK sewer levels. literally not a single good one ever in any of these fangames, even the best fangames
>>
>>56701383
welcome to the madness bro
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (36 KB, 1026x878)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
My position has changed from
>Ashy is the best of the options presented
to
>Ashy is best girl and will be hard to top
in a single line of dialogue.
>>
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST USE YOUR POKEMON IN A REASONABLE WAY
i really wish she was able to teleport you past the fucking stealthshit though. i cleared it first try, ALBEIT

>>56701383
nice to have you back bro, and yeah, walk through walls is always there when the times get real rough
>>56701390
if you try to select moira it just says she's too busy training anyway kek
>>56701444
checked, and it gets a lot better
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (30 KB, 1026x786)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
This game has a pretty big fixation on lunar-themed names and corruptions thereof and I no longer think it's just coincidence.
>>56701466
>if you try to select moira it just says she's too busy training anyway kek
RIP moirafags
>>
File: Spoiler Image (96 KB, 1010x1515)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
No game had the balls before, and no game will ever have the balls since

don't look at this image ashime
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (41 KB, 1026x795)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>Son of a glownigger
>Fluorescent Adolescent
This actually put me into hysterics.
>>
>Edge of Eternity is 1GB
Cripes, how much stuff is packed in it? I thought it was just some fixes and a helping of schizophrenic postgame stuff.
>>56701390
>>56701437
>>56701466
I'm mostly just concerned with the card stuff and such since I don't want to spend hours grinding, hopefully I don't have to worry with that too much, that and a few late game sections as some of us know are absolutely beyond fucking awful in more ways than one.
>>
>jew hires niggers from the hood to commit a crime while rap 'music' blasts
basically a microcosm of modern america

>>56701523
you can just turn the cardshit off with EoE anyway
>>56701500
kek
>>
>>56701523
Vanilla mode completely disables GP, Cards, and Shiny stat multipliers.
>>56701531
This game has that vibe accidentally extremely based that Reborn had at times, but unlike Reborn this game doesn't outwardly countersignal against it.
>>
Reigsteel is defeated. Trying to stall before I need to fight the next Hypervisor
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (25 KB, 1026x795)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>I just watched Mob Psycho before writing my fangame
Okay Jan.
>>56701570
GG
>>
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>Slakoth-kun must die before he dicks down Ashy
I see where this is going.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (49 KB, 1026x795)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>Glownigger owned
What did she mean by this??? You can't just casually imply bohemian grove in an autistic children monster catching game!
>>
File: we hope you do well.png (67 KB, 1024x768)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>walk into pokecenter
>immediately have my pokemon healed before I can take a single step away from the door
uh
>>
File: 2024 game btw.png (62 KB, 1024x768)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
Then why, pray tell, AREN'T THEY
>>
>First female shiny was platinum
>It's small smile is gone
>>
>passive money generation
oh cool, I've never seen a bank being useful for anything other than cheating death costs
>you have to interact with the npc every day to update it
so it's worthless then got it
how disappointing
I'm going to sleep
>>
If I remember correctly you can delete the plat sprites and it'll default to the shiny sprites.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (29 KB, 1026x795)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
You will never ever see a line like this so casually in a rebornlike.
>>
i don't think it's weird you get the mega ring here, i think it's a good placement

i do kind of find it weird there's just no like, major boss fight in that entire city section that gates you before this (i mean i guess the rapidash, but i meant more towards the end)

>>56701667
it's something that happens in a few fangames, basically when you blackout, it's supposed to send you back to the last pokecenter, autorun the script where the nurse talks to you and heals you
so if at any point you blackout and aren't sent back to a pokecenter, when you enter that map the script will play
you probably blacked out in a place like the haunted mansion which kicks you out to the foyer instead of an actual center
>>
>no more BANG on wild battles
>just regular pokemon themes
SOVLless

>>56701725
haha...
are you just assembling your team to tackle babel early? or will that require even more concentrated autism than whatever you're doing here
>>
.....how do they produce moomoo milk on a farm of 500 sawsbucks?
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (15 KB, 1026x795)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>Lopunny dance rooms
Oh my.
>>56701828
That's not milk. Heed the professor's "warning".
>>
>>56701841
only the 'elite' are allowed in, chud

>this farm is right next to the nightclub
hmm....
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (34 KB, 1026x795)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
Teleport me straight to the end you daft thot.
>>
>>56701713
what game is that?
>>
>shamal too busy stealing charizard from KANTOOOO to fund his fentanyl temper tantrums instead of fucking my wife
time to break in this zesty buck real good

>>56701905
unbreakable ties
>>56701904
haha..
>>
different OTs raise shiny chance, right?
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (30 KB, 1026x795)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>Alakazite in the glownigger facility
Hmmmmm
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (35 KB, 1026x795)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>Names
Hmmmm
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (19 KB, 1026x795)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>Payapa Berry
Has Empyrean been canceled by discord trannies for this scene yet?
>>
this game was, and still is an absolute mess in terms of story, presentation, mechanics, etc. pretty much everything. but man you can't deny it has its moments, even when they're very simple
>>
>First female ralts was platinum too
lol
>>56701765
Noted, gonna rename the entire folder then kek, I really don't like how 95% off them look compared to their normal shinies
>>56701806
I couldn't handle the BANG while encounter autisming, I went into audacity and just cut it out, and suddenly the battle theme is 100x better because I can hear something other then BANG before I run from something kek
>babel
god no kek
I'm just getting shinies to make numbers go up kek
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (21 KB, 1026x795)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (19 KB, 1026x795)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
BROS????
>>
>>56701999
check'd and kek'd
make sure to check your own room, you'll get a decent sense of what happened that night
>>56701996
>I'm just getting shinies to make numbers go up kek
fair enough kek
personally i love the BANG, it's autistic but funny
>>
>>56702010
100% you fucked ashy, watched blitz drown in a puddle of his own piss and stepped over his body to go fuck yara, there's absolutely no other way to interpret the scene

trvly one of the more based moments in fangames

i don't know what the arcanine is doing...maybe it was blitz's own partner kek
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (24 KB, 1026x795)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
This kike came to get dumpstered by the Cherub again.
>>56702037
Slakoth-kun evolved into Vigoroth that night.
>i don't know what the arcanine is doing
The reason Blitz is facedown and passed out in the hall.
>>
>>56702053
make sure not to miss a certain somebody sitting on a bench outside the library once you're done there
>>
25 KB
25 KB PNG
This nigger had me checking the city thrice over thinking I missed one.
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (30 KB, 1026x795)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
Alright they said the thing. Roll credits.
>>
>Get m*le platinum
>reset
>Get female platinum literally the next one
based
I didn't know how much I was robbed last time by having the platinum shiny and only changing it to the normal shiny at the final evo for aesthetic autism, holy shit, why is the shiny so different
>>56702018
I think the BANG is fine, until you're hearing it 10+ times a minute while looking for 1% encounters, haha...
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (33 KB, 1026x795)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>56702060
How did this game, for all of its fumbles and fuckups, manage to do one thing so incredibly right it almost justifies whatever the hell else happens from here on out?
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (45 KB, 1026x795)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>Pyromaniac gf
Based based based based based
>>
>every shiny egg has been female
of all the games to not have the weird item that changes genders some of these fangames have
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (34 KB, 1026x795)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>
ah yes, the ''''''''trading corner'''''''''

>Talk to the trader guy and choose the Give Pokemon option. A file called 'trade_pokemon' will appear inside your game folder. You need to give this file to the person you're trading with. Before giving away a Pokemon you have to know the Trading ID of the person you're sending this Pokemon to. You can consult your Trading ID with the trader guy.
unironically, UNIRONICALLY a better system than whatever reborn had in place kek

>>56702099
entirely fair kek, can't wait for if i do that myself, haha..
>>56702113
this entire game is inexplicable flashes of brilliance among a gigantic clusterfuck of things that just clearly do not work together or were not thought out even remotely. it's an honestly fascinating fangame and i do understand why white man was enamored with completing it all the way to the end
>>
File: Empyrean Edge of Autism.png (63 KB, 1026x795)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
This is a solid stopping point for now. If I don't do any more in the morning before yugioh, I'll do some after I get back.
>>56702222
Checked and this game is a really weird mix between kino, ironic enjoyment, number go up skinnerboxing, comfy ambience, and weird gameplay mechanics that either mesh horribly with other ones or need some refinement to make work.
I've never experienced anything quite like it and from what I understand the schizophrenia hasn't even begun yet. I'm looking forward to continuing.
>>
>>56702266
gl in yugioh
>>
Hey you guys might have good opinions on this - what is the best, least edgy but still somewhat adult fan game? I’m playing Xenoverse right now, and while I like it I hate the overworld sprites and music. Was thinking of playing Rejuvenation or Redalia System next. If all else fails I’m just gonna play Sea Glass.
>>
So, the door is open to anyone? Or was Silver the backup for M? I guess it'll give Silver closure or whatever.
>>
Too late for another anon to join in?
>>
>>56702507
It's never too late to join
>>
>try to force a shiny male with masuda method via shady's daramuka
>no dice after 3 hours
>switch in a piplup, now at normal shiny odds
>3 eggs
pain but also neat. stopping here for now
>>56702507
never too late
>>
>took 30 minutes to do the shit puzzle
it's official bros, i might be retarded

n-no it had nothing to do with me not realizing the boulders were strength boulders, why do you ask.

>>56702266
night and good luck tomorrow
>>56702378
do not play rejuvenation, it is not good, it is very edgy, and it is honestly very juvenile in spite of everything. if you want to play a rebornlike that's not edgy and actually written by adults who know what they're doing and not shitty anime obsessed manchildren, try desolation instead
realidea is a great pick. any spic game honestly could work. unbreakable ties, opalo, z, reminiscia, etc.
>>56702507
never too late to join, go for it anon
>>
>>56702533
maybe not but it closes 5 secs after opening
how to fix?
>>
didn't full moon have ice siblings as well kek, another amazing feature that game stole

i'm going to bed before facing the autism tomorrow

>>56702563
try redownloading
are you on mac?
>>
>>56702587
no, win10
>>
>Casually out bsts box legendaries in it's first evo
How does she do it bros? Even without the autism boosts, that's still really high for a pseudo's first stage kek
Gonna stop for the night, got a few waifumons bred, will probably use lilligant for my last slot
I should look into some physical attackers though kek
>>56702378
Realidea's pretty good, pretty easy, but fun nonetheless
if you're just looking for a couple more for now
>Unbreakable Ties: slow start, but picks up a lot after the beginning, lots of kino towards the end
>Odyssey: Etrian Odyssey, but pokemon. Your mileage may vary depending on if you're into that or not, I liked it despite never really touching the series
>Z: Unfinished, only about ~50% or so done, but still really good

If you're looking for more, Wagie and I have tierlists to get general ideas on shit to play
https://arch.b4k.co/vp/thread/56678144/#q56678404
https://arch.b4k.co/vp/thread/56576214/#q56588488 (not as updated as mine is albeit)
They're not really objective 'play the top tiers and never play the lower tiers', but they're probably good starting points to pointing you in what these threads like and don't like since there's usually overlap between what we all end up liking and hating kek
>>
>>56702608
I got it to work, nvm, will post soon
>>
File: newfag.png (2 KB, 512x383)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>
File: talk.png (35 KB, 515x385)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
Oh I can talk, dunno if this is a good or bad start
>>
>>56702703
Could get Empyrean to work but the mod doesn't seem to be working even after I put my save data from empyrean into the folder
Do i need to get up to a certain point in empyrean or what?
>>
File: my-image (4).png (966 KB, 1140x885)
966 KB
966 KB PNG
>>56702625
speaking of which, let me update mine now instead of being a lazy fuck
decided to ultimately tier the grovyle game, because A. i tiered saiph which was even less of a game, B. saying i don't have good reading comprehension wasn't very nice, grovylethethief :(
but no yeah seriously unless i decide to remove saiph (which i might because the fag's going to do a remake of it apparently) there's no reason a similar game shouldn't be up there
i genuinely struggled with putting covenant above full moon kek, i think it'll comfortably drop when that game gets more content

anyway for the anon up there who's not a retard that cares about extreme autism over tier placements, yeah, pretty much what RG said, feel free to try out any game here, just know there's a reason why the lower ones are where they are kek. and a lot of the lower ranked ones go very directly against the criteria you set

>>56702633
>>56702663
good shit anon
>>56702761
no, it should just be working from the start
you just want to replace what's in your empyrean folder, with what you downloaded for the mod
if that doesn't work, it's not really a big loss unless you want to do the extremely autistic endgame content
>>
>>56702625
>>56702831
Thanks guys, think I’ll drop xeno (even tho the designs are sick, out of all hacks I’ve played I feel like the pokemon look the most “could actually be pokemon”) and start Real.
>>
>>56702831
Oh me again, what’s Salt and Shadow like? Also what one would you say runs the best? I hate it but I’m like a lag/fps autist, and a lot of the RPG maker ones I find unplayable.
>>
>>56702881
A lot of the games we rank highly tend to be a bit newer and run on much better engines. I don't really recall any bad lag at all in any game in the top tiers.
>what’s Salt and Shadow like
It's supposed to be "Dark Souls but Pokemon" (don't worry, it's not tryhard difficultyshit). Open ended world where exploration is extremely important, unique progression system, story is told through learning more about the world around you rather than in a linear fashion. It's a very unique game and admittedly not for everyone but if it clicks it's amazing. And of course no lag or anything kek
>>
File: smell.png (10 KB, 511x386)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>56702831
Probably won't bother then
Hate how Z isn't the A button and X doesn't let you run, enter and Z is gonna take a bit to get used to
>>
File: oldman.png (34 KB, 514x384)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
based old man
>>
File: hal.png (14 KB, 515x383)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
And now for spy shit
I wonder what happens if you lose this battle against Jones but I won't try
>>
File: welcome.png (22 KB, 517x384)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
He'd probably just haul you in front of these guys gloating about their 41-day plan anyhow
>>
File: car.png (28 KB, 513x387)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
Get your fucking car off the road
>>
File: turtwig.png (16 KB, 520x387)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
I like Turtwig and I'm keeping him on the squad but this is gonna turn into an uphill battle down the line I'm sure
>>
File: averat.png (22 KB, 514x386)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
What the fuck is this lemur-looking thing and why is it at level 1
>>
File: squad.png (17 KB, 509x387)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
Pic of the squad before I sleep
I'm surprised I found Tepig so early
>>
>>56703068
0- atk is unfortunate
It does get a mega later though
>>
>>56702831
what are the first three in your great tier? I can't read the titles.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.