[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ivymora.png (579 KB, 800x800)
579 KB
579 KB PNG
Discuss Trainer OCs and further your designs/writing behind them through discussion with others. Be cool, be creative, just leave your ERPing at the door.

>Thread question: If your OC could change one thing about themselves, what would it be?

>Thread task: Draw something autumn related I am rerunning this thread task because I need more autumn drawings for use before and after Halloween

>/tog/ archives
https://mega.nz/folder/hKggRQbD#kPCbp_-Ae68nbR9cYIuRcA

>/tog/ writefaggotry
https://pastebin.com/ZdM8Hpnx

>OP template
https://pastebin.com/CNs7J7L1

>I don't know how to make a character!
Brainstorming ideas and dice rolls [NEWBIE-FRIENDLY CREATION TABLES WITHIN]:
https://pastebin.com/5BA85WPK

>I don't know how to draw!
Picrew links, Sprite-making programs and resources, and AI-generated content:
https://pastebin.com/BR0sac53

>I want to learn how to draw!
Drawing tutorials and Drawing Program Downloads:
https://pastebin.com/6pdqaJ3m

>Recent Works

Watch the debut of one of Archivist's OCs here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wiuz7SX68R1fyhBpXDbDgHwPkCGzY2Iv/view?usp=sharing

Serperiority Complex Redux: https://qu.ax/vYKEe.pdf
>>
File: Dragapult.png (219 KB, 504x504)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>56711127
Unfortunately, I did not meet my goal of getting Control Human Delete into the OP, but it is near guaranteed to release tommorrow. In the meantime, enjoy a re-release of Serperiority Complex with a new story attached taking place directly after Gaiden 6, with new formatting.
>>
File: DragapultFlipped.png (219 KB, 504x504)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>56711127
I will be replying to this post >>56711144 with the story once it releases. Koa, I also haven't forgotten about your interview and I may publish the two at the same time if I am able.
>>56642979
Oh yeah, and here's the previous thread.
>>
File: 20241018T181156.webm (2.68 MB, 1600x900)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB WEBM
Reposting my Circe bounce as it got buried under past thread's incident.
>>
Including the other Interviews from last thread that the OP left out, let me know if I missed any

>Koa's Interview
https://pastebin.com/h5z7E44f
>Responses to Koa's Interview
Ivy: https://pastebin.com/Qtqzih2N
David: https://mega.nz/file/SctESZwK#yqw9Y45OLUvZfRfeR8Ni95JeTSaG02liWqwdIhuJHLg
Luke: https://pastebin.com/vyBBbbyW

>Luke's Interview
https://pastebin.com/cPk01zMF
>Responses to Luke's Interview
Silas: https://pastebin.com/Zphs0wza
>>
>>56711418
Good catch.
>>
Jeez the last thread was over fast. I'm still compiling all the different designs for the guy in the corset so I can ask for feedback. Funnily enough, although the corset was the first thing that I thought about removing it's actually the only constant in all the variations so far. I'll show you later, I'm super tired right now.

>>56711228
So squishy~ Her butt reminds me of those ergonomic pillows you used to see on TV shopping channels... Since I'm going to catch some Zs anyway, can I borrow her?
>>
>>56711631
>anon doesn't know about the pillow incident
>>
>>56711631
Sleep tight, anon.
>>
>>56711418
Forgot Alex's interview
https://pastebin.com/6WQcrdtn

here's Luke's response
https://pastebin.com/snMVy1Jr
>>
>>56710517
hello there emily
>>
Goodnight from me too
>>
File: CLEAN IT UP.png (210 KB, 383x384)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>56712295
Containment breach! Containment breach!
>>56711631
>I'm still compiling all the different designs for the guy in the corset so I can ask for feedback.
Show us the WIP.
>>
>>56711228
Circe butt...
Comfy...
>>
File: wtf.png (121 KB, 477x455)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>56712295
Not even a post I made. I haven't posted on /vp/ all day till now, been doing other stuff and only been awake for 3-4 hours so far.
>>
File: oh... oh god.png (124 KB, 266x254)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>56712573
>the boulder has an evil twin
>>
File: file.png (403 KB, 739x720)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
>>56712854
Twin implies a lot of things that would be untrue. They are a simply a lesser "boulder".
>>
File: 1727892899638430.png (518 KB, 927x620)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>>56712922
>the boulder is the evil twin
>>
File: shut that shit up.webm (466 KB, 966x720)
466 KB
466 KB WEBM
>>56713373
>>
File: extra spicy WIP.png (197 KB, 716x585)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
I'm so tired I feel like my eyes are going to vomit.
Luke, ol' boy, you'll have your crossover tomorrow; maybe monday. Here's a preview.

"Alright," the man said, "first thing's first: it's important to know that Radly has an elemental connection to fire."
I felt my face scrunch in confusion. "Mister Forester, what does that mean?"
"The house is fitted with a top-of-the-line sprinkler system--"
I leaned toward Scraggy and whispered. "Scraggy, what did he mean by that?"
Scraggy looked up at me and shrugged.
"On a scale of one to ten," the man continued, "how comfortable are you dealin' with fire?"
My braces snagged on the inside of my cheek as my jaw dropped. I winced and reached a finger inside my mouth to try to pull the bracket free. "Uhh... two?" My cheek snapped back into place with a sharp pop as I pulled my finger away. "We fought a lamp one time," I added. "That kinda sucked, if you ask me."
Scraggy nodded in agreement.
The man offered a strained smile of sympathy as he tried to process what I said. He cleared his throat. "Well, I don't blame ya on that."
>>
File: oh-no-common-interests.png (515 KB, 1123x743)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
>>56712854
>listening to music
>playing video games
>writing fan fiction
>posting on a containment board
>>
>>56713626
>"He could be you."
>"He could be me"
>"He could even be-"
[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
>"It was obvious! Now let's wait.... see? A normal post!... wait, is still followed with an anime pfp."
>"Well, who wants to catch this boulder?"

"... Right behind you."
>>
File: trial idea.png (98 KB, 1600x1600)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>56646611
finally finished up the koa interviews! better late than never i guess? i really wanted to finish em on friday but life has a funny way of giving my oc shenanigans the finger. pdfs instead of pastebins for some insert sketches. i wrote one for nyx and for bibi, writing's already not my forte so i hope they don't come off as super rushed. and sorry there's not a lot of back and forth between koa and either nyx or bibi, i always get worried about mischaracterizing the interviewer to write too much from their perspective during these. all that aside, it's nice to see koa's trial put into some writing since i remember back in the really early threads when the idea when solidifying i drew this for it. and now that these are done, i can get to reading through everyone elses' responses

https://files.catbox.moe/rh01rz.pdf
https://files.catbox.moe/xxz1ts.pdf
>>
Bump
>>
File: phos ok.png (78 KB, 328x332)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>56715471
Isn't it so nice that we can go two hours between posts again? Final score is an additional 900 unique IPs from the tourist blitz. Though we're still a few days out from really going back to normal, I think.
Thanks for stopping by, lurkers.
>>
>>56716062
Well, it was funny to see this place move, but I also enjoy the small breathers we can have.
Speaking of which, I'm going to bed. Jave fun, guys.
>>
>>56711144
>>56711202
After giving it some thought, I decided that I am just going to purposefully sit on this until next thread. I have two exams and a speech to give on Wednesday and I do not feel like I put enough effort into the first two stories’ landscapes or the “location” description in the third one. In addition, I am also deciding to write a denouement scene that I originally did not plan for. When all of this is said and done I will likely be at 20K words which is way more than I anticipated. I’m going to get as much as I can done today and then work on the Koa Interview before revising on Thursday and Friday. Out of curiosity, Archivist, did you also imagine the arena as looking like the battle scene from Detective Pikachu? Also, can you make three additional versions of that one Phos drawing where you had to flip it so that the glove is on the right side, one with her glasses on, one without her glove and without her glasses on, and one with her glasses and glove on? I need it for something.
>>
Ruka question: Does your OC ever participate in double battles? If so, what are some favorite pairs of theirs to use/strategies
Ruka Task: Draw out one or more of these teams. Either in battle or just hangin' out.
>>
>>56714790
Ahh, a perfect double-feature for my morning coffee break. I'm glad to see you've been able to use Nix more and more lately. Her perspective on Hydreigon is something I never thought about. What a great way to really get the day started.
>>56716509
I agree, it was nice to see so many people chipping in to keep the thread alive. But holy, I don't know if I could keep that pace and I doubt many others would want to.
>>56716998
>did you also imagine the arena as looking like the battle scene from Detective Pikachu
I rewatched that scene from the film as I was writing down that chapter, but it was a source of inspiration, not the source.
>all of that
Are you fucking nuts. What makes you think I have time to do that? I'm not saying I won't do it, I just wonder where you get these lofty ideas from.
>>56717450
Hey, gaijin. Hope the vacation's going well. I'll be bookmarking this one for later, trust me.
>>
>>56717959
Adding the glasses should be the easy part because you're just adding on another layer. It's redrawing the hand that's the hard part.
>>
File: always save.png (1.8 MB, 1164x2200)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
>>56711731
Actually I think that was the very first thread I posted in. If you're talking about the dakimakura.

Anyway, here's what I have so far. What I could salvage anyway, because I keep forgetting to save my progress and close the wrong windows like an idiot.
I just don't know what to do with his hair. I want to challenge myself and do these gravity-defying hairstyles but I can't wrap my head around them. So they end up looking...ugh. How do people come up with those kind of hairstyles? What did the YGO artist do to think up those insane shapes?
>>
>>56718331
>I just don't know what to do with his hair.
What Poke'mon does this dude use? Maybe you can draw inspiration from that?
>>
>>56718331
>What did the YGO artist do to think up those insane shapes?
I don't know, but whatever makes them work "save the world" plots into children's card games, maybe you can use it as well.
>>
>>56711127
>>56711144
>>56711202
>>56717959
Made some minor grammatical corrections to SerpComplex. When you go to update the archives again, add this version into the folder please: https://qu.ax/goSue.pdf
>>
>>56683881
>ivy's abs
i thank god for not only giving me eyes but allowing me to live in the same brief frame of time that makes up the expanse of the human existence as you so i could see this. the interview was a delight to read through just like your other writings, i especially love what stufful's bringing to the crew
>>56683854
you warned us but i had a couple years shaved off my life anyways
>>56687176
>pretty clingy
you're clingy, i'm weirdly reticent and withdrawn, clearly we're meant to balance each other out. as for blaziken what else can i say except based taste as usual?
>>56702028
it's fucking awesome to get more insights on cassie's personality, the contrast between her sorta fiery, headstrong temperament and her type specialty is fun. you failed the make a character i don't immediately fall in love with challenge
>>56688058
huh damn, they weren't kidding about a gloomier take on david, nice to get that variety though
>>56702434
>I didn't make that last drawing
whoopsies. to the anon who made that wheaton doodle, great work! on that note, i really do like how expressive you make silas, your art is just as fun to look at as your writing is to read. the last bit of the luke interview put a big grin on my face
>>56693594
lots of potential for silly antics here! a great spin on the idea since the interviews have all been pretty serious this far. i'll be getting to this one when i can as well!
>>56703193
nice, love tinfoil hat types
>>56705358
woah grym is tiny! how cute
>>
File: examples.png (752 KB, 1000x865)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
>>56711228
we have the daki so now i want a mousepad
>>56717959
glad they were fun enough to read!
>>56713596
that entei's looking real nice so far!
>>56718331
i'm pretty partial to the hairstyle in the second row. hobbyani loves giving characters over the top hairstyles and i think it works best when it's done to highlight a certain character trait. using beyblade x for an example, if a girl's beyblade is unicorn themed, shape her hair like a horn, if a character's big attack is called the "x-treme dash" have his bangs cross over in the shape of an x. a multi talented influencer has multi colored hair. a fledgling player thrust into the world of pros has his hair shaped and colored like the feathers of a baby bird. use that fluffy anime hair to highlight their gimmick, essentially
>>
File: bloodbathsleevelesshoodie.png (1.12 MB, 1200x1200)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>56718331
Well, I think the first thing you should do is determine how he's going to look facially. Frankly, you have two different characters here. The first two rows showcase some medium height stereotypical white "bishonen" guy while the one on the bottom looks like a Japanese V-tuber and has the vibes of some taller guy that also likes to work out; he's also tanner and has a longer face and more Asian eyes. I am honestly not a fan of sleeveless clothing usually but I could see him wearing a sleeveless hoodie, either with or without a design. Not like this one though. This is just the first sleeveless hoodie that comes to my mind. If you want to make him gay, you can also give him a sleeveless crop top/sleeveless cropped hoodie, ngl I feel like the corset clashes with the rest of his outfit though
>>
>>56718898
Wilco.
>>56718331
I sure know how to land a first impression.
>>56718498 has the right idea. Just like how you took inspiration from Shaymin and turned an ahoge into a leaf, you should draw similar parallels with something important to him.
>>56719211 beat me to the draw today, but anime hair is another vector for portraying character. We've already discussed the color code in the past, but in the realm of visual shorthand, hair shape can't be overlooked either.
He's got that bishi energy to him, so maybe aim for something that inspires confidence and authority. Short hair means he's in control, long hair means he cannot be touched; a cowlick represents something out of place about that character or an aspect of themselves they can't conquer, to give a brief example.
>>56719033
>you failed
I accept this defeat with humility and dignity and vow to do better next time. For what it's worth, it was a nice break to be able to write a Pokemon character who acts like a Pokemon character, I wish I had just a bit more time in my schedule to get comfortable with her style. But I think she does a good job of rounding out the personalities: A character who has known nothing but challenge, a character who has never been challenged, a character who never backs down from a challenge, and lastly a character actively seeking out challenges.
>>
>>56718498
>>56718814
>>56719382
All good points. I guess my issue is that I keep trying to envision the hair IRL. Like it has to "make sense". I dunno how to explain this, lol. For example Yuugi from YGO, the artists probably just drew a cool shape, who cares if it's possible irl. You look at that hair and think "wtf even is this, how does it work?" but it looks cool. I struggle with letting go of that way of thinking that it has to follow real life physics.
>>56719211 Those are great examples. I think I really need to decide on a shape first and work from there. With the spiky hair in my designs I was going for vaguely cat-ear-shaped. I had some sketches with them pointing upwards but didn't like them at all and deleted them. I'll think about his Pokémon team first and try to draw inspiration from that, and if that doesn't work I might try to go for a fox ear shape somehow... Foxes are sly and I think that suits him.
>>56719380 You're totally right and I have to admit that drawing characters consistently is my weak point. The first few designs from my earlier post look too young imo, the longer face is more what I'm going for. I'm having a hard time doing the eyes. In all honesty I'm trying to copy Adaman's eyes from PLA. Or something like, dare I say it, Hisuian Typhlosion's eyes.
I'm not necessarily going for a gay look, I'm just really bad at drawing males, lol. Sleeveless is a bit of a personal preference of mine but I also went with that because I want to give him scars on his arms that he's hiding with something detachable (hence the gloves or arm warmers). I actually wanna try a sleeveless hoodie now that you mentioned it. And yeah, the corset is kinda weird... too feminine. I'm going for a male fashionista/diva/model kinda look so I want his outfit to stand out but still feel like it could appear in an actual Pokémon game. Like Wallace but slightly less gay, if that makes sense.
>>
Continued from >>56719863

>>56719382
Thanks for the reminder of hair symbolism. I should look into that more. Right now I have a vague idea what he's like - a social butterfly on the outside, popular and trendy; but kind of a misanthrope on the inside, someone with disdain for others who only plays a role to feel important. So I'm basically trying to portray two contrasting personalities at once.
>>
File: P.png (233 KB, 600x600)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>>56719907
I'm starting to feel like the only person here who never really bothered to consider symbolism in their character design. I mostly just prefer "implying" stuff through design but never actually using an outright "symbol" for it.
>>56719380
Also, Bibi, I think a sleeveless jacket could be fitting for Alto as well. Maybe he could put his own band logo on the back or also crop it for that extra zest
>>
File: Athena-Pokemon.png (2.09 MB, 1920x1080)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
Fairly new to the whole OC thing, not sure if I wanna restart from scratch or refine, and adapt this sprite edit design I made a couple years back
>>
>>56719996
To be fair, a character doesn't have to immediately wear their personality on their sleeve. Personally the way I go about making characters is my very first thought is "I wanna draw X" and then "I want this character to have Y trait, how do I express that visually?"
When you mostly do writing your thought process is probably different. Less, well, visual.
>>
File: tryingtoohard.png (248 KB, 1867x615)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>56720073
Truthfully, I always just design a character based on design early and then just spin around anything that could imply something into it. For example, Alex's skin inverting the trope of "white means purity" even though I never actually intended for that, white skin is just simply the most attractive and that's why I did it. I gave him the same eye and hair color that I have because that's just what's most familiar to me and I can't bring any "MEANING" out of that, so I just simply don't. His outfits are for the most part just intended to be aesthetically appealing, only one of them actually has any kind of minor ulterior meaning behind it (I'll explain this one once CHD releases; it is NOT his "special outfit" btw). I guess if I wanted to I could bullshit about Alex keeping his old scarf and incorporating it into his new outfit as something about how "we always hold on to the past", but that just seems pretentious.

Sometimes I wonder "What if my OC was designed by other people". I know that Archivist was a fan of his plainer 2.0 outfit >>56648377 and I kind of had to nudge him onto the new one >>56719996 so I imagine that he goes for more "generic corporate bad guy" designs. Bibi would probably have leaned less into business motif and more into "dark academia looking ass. rich international student ass" (desu, they could honestly just wear each other's clothes and nothing would be out of place, especially those two concept suits or something like the fancy outfit she did a while back). I do think that some of this comes down to differences in skill because I probably would have made Alex's outfit more elaborate if I could have drawn, though I don't actually know in what ways because of the difference in processes; more ideas just simply come to the artist. At the time I kind of just didn't consider the idea of themed outfits until I saw someone else show what they could look like. But if I want to be elaborate, I can do so in wording, it's just not often
>>
>>56719996
Luke's colors are symbolic to his love of nature, in the beginning he wears earth toned stuff because he likes camping and feels connected to the world around him. After the time skip when he gets his rock powers. he's at odds with that power he never wanted and adopts a bright red vest over a dark black shirt as part of his job as a ranger. He has power, but isn't happy about it. during Post Game, he's older, at peace and wears various shades of brown to show that he accepts his powers as part of him now.

Also, his eyes change from green to brown once his elemental connection awakens.

simple stuff like that, but I reckon it still counts as symbolism. Also he dresses pretty simply because, well, he's a simple guy. unbuttoned shirt or jacket over a t-shirt and jeans is what he's into.
>>
>>56720653
The idea of Pokemon-based outfits or just more elaborate ones in general never came to be because doing so would have created a disconnect between what I can write and what I can create. At the behest of that one poll I decided to go ahead and make Pokemon based jackets for Alex but even then I feel kind of unoriginal because it’s really just piggybacking off of people who did it first >>56683730, and now that I’m doing that, there’s a disconnect because there’s no way I can actually visually represent those outfits, only in writing, same thing with >>56720653 no matter how well you write something out, it will never be as good as a visual representation. This was the main reason I wanted to try to draw, to get things off of paper and onto a visual medium, but I already told you the story of why I refuse to draw, so that’s that. In the end, I simply kind of have just gotten over the fact that I can’t actually represent all of the outfits that I write out. The best I can do is just write them out, but this also presents the problem of “how much writing is too much writing”, I don’t want to turn this into a wardrobe description when it isn’t supposed to be, but maybe that’s what the “home tour” document will be for.
>>
File: FwLEPc5XwAIs-oU.jpg (1.21 MB, 2000x3000)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>56720653
>What if my OC was designed by other people
NGL I have thought about that for Alex and in my case I would have gone for a fancy suit with a Pokémon motif. And now all cards on the table, I did at one point sketch a "Weavile suit" but I didn't like it and scrapped it without ever mentioning it until now. Don't be so afraid of using his Pokémon as inspiration. Nobody here did it first, if anything they copied something that was already in the games to begin with. There's Fantina with her outfit based on Drifloon/Drifblim, the Striaton triplets with the same hair as their monkeys, and many more.
>>
>>56720065
Both? Make them contrasting characters. Or a student and older mentor.
>>
>>56721082
Well, the outfit he wears in Black Blaze is based off of this with a few changes like the belt being black and potentially having some kind of golden vine pattern vaguely resembling the tail end of Serperior. Not directly based off of Weavile but there's a few resemblances
>>
File: seeds.png (47 KB, 1867x279)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>56721355
This was an old post from Bibi back when I was just developing Alex and it was the foundation for the outfit in >>56720653 the idea for the clawed gauntlets was directly lifted from Bibi while the rest of the outfit was kind of based off of some JRPG/Gacha game elements
>>
File: pantalones.png (629 KB, 1146x642)
629 KB
629 KB PNG
>>56721442
Realistically speaking though, in an actual DnD setting, Alex, or whatever rogue that I play, would probably dress up something like this, I only really got inspired to make something based off of a Pokemon because of the drawings that Bibi made. But I'm sure that with the way that everyone's mentality is here that they would all want me to use the outfit based off of Weavile.
https://strawpoll.com/40Zm4BLxmga
>>
>>56711202
All good. Sorry, I was busy today gaming with a friend. I want to reply to Ivy and Luke about their entries, still.

>>56711418
Many thanks, anon!

>>56714790
KINONIUM thanks for posting yours, Bibi-anon! I’ll read it right away!
>>
File: trick-or-treat.png (8 KB, 202x137)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>56711127
I didn't realize how small i was making it until I put text to it.

trick or treat
>>
>>56717450
Emily avoids Double Battles when it comes to formal battling. Informal battling vs villain teams and shit are just unhinged and don't quantify as a regular double+ battle to her.
>>
>>56717450
Luke's battle style revolves around double battles and so he usually does unless his opponent isn't used to battling that way.

A favorite duo is his infernape and machamp where his machamp uses coaching and infernape uses swords dance. Then, if possible, machamp will take a hit for infernape who will then hit as hard as possible.
>>
>>56721662
I wouldn't necessarily say Weavile if you'd rather base it off of another Pokémon. I just always think of Weavile first because of >>56721355
this picture. What Pokémon do you personally think would suit Alex's aesthetic?
>>
>>56721992
Hehehe, a classic mistake.
Let me guess: you were zoomed in super close so you could have nice, neat lines and then you forgot you were zoomed in.
Well, it looks good under my magnifying glass. I really like the two-tone purples that you used for the night sky. Shading work is impressive for such a tiny scale, and the house in the background looks straight out of Firered. Try making the |/ a little shorter, else make the upper eyelid thicker. I accept the blame for leading you astray on that, I should have given you a better example to copy in the tutorial write up.
>>
File: call me cubone.png (48 KB, 1171x291)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
Okay, but what if??
>>
>>56722937
pretty much yeah, I always enjoyed making landscapes and stuff way more than I did making humans.
>>
Bump!
>>
Bump~
>>
>only now getting to sit down in quiet for the first time since that coffee break
Guess the next due date has been decided for me.
>>56724214
Total and complete opposite for me, I despise drawing landscapes, learning that skillset will have to be my next major project at some point. You feeling up for a fusion dance?
>>56725318
Thank you for your service, bump bro.
>>
>>56725424
All for it, anything to speed up the process
>>
File: Etna.png (89 KB, 423x751)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
Fire-type E4 member
>>
>>56725899
She is hot! (Pun intended)
>>
>>56713596
>>56714790
>>56702028
The sheer talent you anons have in writing really lights a fire under my ass. I love reading what you guys put out and it makes me want to strive to be a better writer on so many levels. You both have very distinct writing styles but they're filled with such personality and fluidity.
I loved the bibi-anon double feature- the way you write your characters seems so natural and they really come through the page so easily.
And it's no surprise archive-anon always delivers with their stories. I loved the plot hook of Cassie looking for a dragon scale. You weren't lying when you said you had the perfect character in mind for Koa's interview.

I want to put out an Ivy interview and also respond to Luke's baby sitting ad, pile that on top of continuing writing for chapter 2 of Growing Ivy and drawing the Ruka Task and maybe even getting more autumnal vibes in for this TT. Too much to do zzz

Speaking of Ruka
>>56717450
RQ: I chose Ivy's mons to not only match her aesthetic but also have decent synergy in doubles since that's the format that's predominantly used in the Blueberry Academy. She uses combos like Lightning Rod and Volt Absorb with her Plusle and Pawmot, or moves like Helping Hand and Coaching to get the upper edge in battle. It's also the only format her her Chansey's Healer would be useful in battle. I'm excitied to draw something for the Ruka Task but alas, that can wait til tomorrow
>>
File: Alolan Ivy alts.png (401 KB, 1000x1500)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>>56711127
Forgot to mention that I'm honored to be featured in this OP
TQ: I don't think Ivy would really want to change anything about herself. She's the product of a lot of hard work and training so that would feel like a waste if she threw away her efforts like that. She got a bullied a lot as a kid and that lead to her growing a pretty thick skin and inflated ego, so she's pretty full of herself. She knows she's not perfect, but she's always striving to better herself and maybe get there some day.
Miko on the other hand would change the fact that he has a terrible poker face. Despite his best efforts to stay guarded and keep his cards close to his chest, he's always wearing his heart on his sleeve. It would make Poker a lot easier if he could fix this.
>>56719033
Thank you for the kind words anon, you bring a tear to my eye :')
I'm glad you like her- I wanted to highlight her abs and tan but I couldn't decide on her skirt pattern or if I should give her a boob window or not, but after polling some friends it seems that B was the general consensus (which is funny because it was what I had originally drew out). Always fun to experiment with designs though.
Speaking of
>>56718331
Not sure if you're explicitly looking for feedback here, but the designs in the right column look really nice. I personally prefer the more spikey hairstyle and I think the fingerless long gloves make more sense than the separated sweater sleeves. The color combo of black top and white pants looks better than just monochromatic black in my opinion. Really like how this pretty boy character is shaping up so far. Sorry if this was asked before and I missed it, but do you have any ideas on what Pokemon he'll have?
>>56720065
I love this scene you set up here, very reminiscent of HD pixel art with the blend of 3D and 2D. I think it's always fun to go back and redo old art and compare to see how you've grown since. I'd love to know more about Athena's story and team, where's she from? Unova?
>>
Sorry, I was busy yesterday.
Been thinking about how to progress with the Cain arc and a new Pokémon for Cain.
Also considering making an attempt at writing.
>>
>>56727074
>making an attempt at writing
I'm really wishing you would.
>>
>>56727713
Listen, I'm wrapped up in stuff as it is. I gotta handle everything on my main project solo, so there's not too much I can do for /tog/ outside of renders and cards.
>>
I won't make any promises, but I'll do what I can.
>>
>>56722481
Weavile is the only one that I could think of. I made an H-Rot outfit for Alex as well at the bottom of that but I think the Weavile one works a lot more. It also gives a cheap excuse for midriff exposure because of the way that the breastplate is arranged. Oh, you mean in the normal world? Well, he has other Pokemon based items such as a wallet based off of Dragapult or the Archaludon gaming chair that will debut in CHD and there’s the jackets that I mentioned earlier. I find Weavile to be the easiest to design but there’s arguement to be made for Glimmora because a lot can be done with the gradient of its petals. I don’t have the time or energy to Photoshop all of Alex’s suit designs onto the Picrew that I made and if I wanted to add extra details in writing then they would no longer be accurate. Which again, is why I wanted to learn how to draw, but you already know how that went.
>>56726411
It’s a good thing that you went with B because if you went with A or D then Bibi would have literally melted into a boiling pile of skin, organs, and bodily fluids.
>>56728205
This guy is smart, he doesn’t make promises. Be like this guy.
>>
>>56728431
And I inadvertedly chose the exact same hairstyle for Hasumi, ain't that convenient. Anyhow, not to either throw her entire backstory out the window, or see how I can make Shauntal being 18 during BW1 work
>>
>>56728584
She simply lies about her age, of course.
>>
File: Fall Ruka.png (633 KB, 1618x959)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
>>56711127
Fall Ruka. I like the idea of Bellossom's petals changing with the season.
>>
>>56729433
She may, but the creators don't. My estimate was 24-ish, which barely fit the initial timeline.
>>
>>56726411
I'm always looking for feedback. The comments here have only ever improved my characters!
As for his Pokémon... I haven't decided which ones yet but I'll pick at least one whose design will influence his look from here on out. I'm thinking psychic type or a team with a menhera theme. Not sure which Pokémon would be good candidates for that yet... I think Hisuian Goodra is said to be kinda clingy? I'm not a big fan of its design but I'll consider it.
>>
>>56729634
And whee, I also like that idea! I think it'd be cool for other grass types too. Just like Deerling.
>>
>>56730036
Goodra in general is clingy, but if you wanted to use the Hisuian variant then IIRC the changes in its forms were brought about due to iron in the water, so it could just be a Sliggoo that he found in a place with a lot of iron in the water causing it to become “Hisuian”. It’s a bit of a stretch but people seemed to accept my explanation for Hisuian Samurott so I don’t think people will mind.
>>
File: untitledanim8.jpg (597 KB, 1638x2048)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
>>56714790
Now you've got me wondering what sfx plays when Bibi blinks. Every beat of the story overflows with Bibienergy. Benergy.
>Like a Dustox to a flame.
Yes. More of this. No matter how much Emily may hate puns.
Love the way you treated the reader's experience here with the layout of the PDFs. Anons consider the following. Not only does the story content hold a readers attention, but also how nice it is to look at on the page.
Also, add page numbers directly to the footer. This helps with mankey-brain instant gratification to simulate progress to the reader that they are moving ever closer to their goal: reading your story to its completion for the content AND so they can give you feedback. Add a table of contents if it makes sense for a longer work to include milestones if not chapters.
>>56719033
>your art is just as fun to look at as your writing is to read
You're too good at kind feedback.
>>56720065
This is an interesting depth thing. How did you make this? I too want to see a quick bio for Athena.
>>56729634
So comfy. Love the Jynx hairbun.
Is that a Pumpkaboo Spice Latte?
>>
>>56729634
God I love Ruka so much. Your line work, even when it’s just a sketch, is something so clean and beautiful. The varying line thickness really adds a lot.
>>
Grym :)
>>
File: blaceph.png (1.7 MB, 1900x900)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
Today's cards from me are...

Blacephalon & Polara!
(yes, the artist of the Blacephalon card is just called "A" on Pixiv)
>>
>>56726293
Thanks as always for the support. My superpowers are fueled by readers like you.
>Too much to do zzz
Welcome to /tog/mart, the job you didn't even know you applied for until you're told to show up for work.
It took me way, way too long to figure out what the difference was between Ivy's B-alt and D-alt.
>>56729668
Maybe Hasumi was conjured instead of birthed. Just as the ancients imbued their souls into masks and brought clay to life, maybe Shauntal's ghostly friends taught her how to make a daughter. And maybe the process had a cost that led to her going missing.
>>56729634
Wow, Ruka looks like a noblewoman posing for a portrait in that one. Belossom looks great in autumn colors too. Very elegant. And then there's Jynx, sweet thing.
>>56730036
If you're looking for clingy types, you've really no shortage of options. Gothita is literally the Fixation Pokemon and Froslass has that same "I want you and I get what I want" domineering vibes, to give just a few examples.
Pokemon Trainers are uniquely advantaged when it comes to making original characters because of the way their Pokemon team tells a story. An absolute amateur would just pick their favorite Pokemon to represent or take a grab bag of any Pokemon that match the theme without giving it much thought, but the Pokemon a Trainer uses is a reflection not only of their character, but living mementos of the journey they underwent and the life they live. It's not enough to say "My character has this Pokemon," you should also be able to answer the whys and hows of having it.
>>
>>56731163
>Maybe Hasumi was conjured instead of birthed
no
>>
File: spongebob-good.gif (1.18 MB, 640x358)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB GIF
>>56731191
>>
>>56730620
>Like a Dustox to a flame
>NOT like a Mothim to a flame
Disgusting, horrible, awful pun, paging Emily rn to smack yo shit
>>
>>56731060
Neato
>>
File: yuuji7604.jpg (223 KB, 1700x1200)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>56731695
Dustox is cooler, sorry.
>>
File: peak behind the camera.png (1.58 MB, 1319x863)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>56730620
A peak behind the setup, I made a basic map in one of the DS map editor tools and expoted as an obj with models from the games placed around and just regular 2d planes with sprites for the actual characters
>>56726411
Not got a whole lot of concrete ideas yet, Region of origin is probably gonna be Galar, as for story and team, She has a huge
fascination with history myths and legends, current thinking being making that Athena's main reason for traveling around to be researching and learning more about these places their history and stories behind the legends. Team wise not got too much of an idea yet, Im pretty sure at one point I planned to use a Hisuian Zoroark instead of Unovan but lacked a good sprite at the time, others in mind include ones like Dragapult, Archeops, Gliscor but again not too concrete with no final decisions in place yet.
>>
>>56711127
Forgot to answer the TQ for Luke.
Pjysically, his connection to the Rock Type is the biggest thing he'd change. Intellectually he'd want to have attended an actual school growing up.
>>
>>56732080
Incidentally, how tall is grown-up Luke?
>>
>>56711127
Got an important worldbuilding question for you guys. Also bumping >>56721662
https://strawpoll.com/NPgxe3XWAZ2
>>
>>56732334
The plural form of all Pokemon is and has always been their name.
A lone Starly. A flock of Starly. One lion versus ten trillion Pikachu. "I must have caught a dozen Wurmple to get a single Dustox."
>>
>>56732378
I would generally agree but I feel like there’s a few cases where there would be an exception just like irregular nouns
“A pack of Sneaslers” sounds better to me than “A pack of Sneasler” (yes, I am aware that Sneasler is a solitary species)
>>
File: FBwt3DBXEAMjnwW.jpg (171 KB, 1133x850)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>56732437
We don't make the rules, we're just following them.
>>
>>56732598
To be fair some of these rules have been broken. Meowth isn't the only Pokemon shown to understand and speak human language and pokemom are no longer unisex.
>>
>>56732598
>All Pokémon are unisex
These rules are shit
>>
>>56732750
There's a more recent version I never bothered to save, but the only major change is acknowledging sexes and stating Pokemon can't catch and command other Pokemon. By and large, these are still the rules that third parties work under, it's not meant to be a bible, it's meant to maintain consistency across the franchise. The existence of Lucario talking does not mean every Pokemon can talk. Twenty-four years later and you'll still never see plural Pikachu spelled with an S.
>>
>>56730282
Hey, that actually makes sense. Hisui can't be the only place with a lot of iron in the water so it would work perfectly.

>>56731163
I never knew that about Gothita cause I never paid any attention to it but it's perfect. Gothita has imaginary friends, Gothorita hypnotizes people to be its friends... Perfect! Thanks for pointing it out!
With this character I'm gonna cheat a little and just say he's filthy rich, he can have any Pokémon he wants because he travels a lot. Or just buy them like an exotic pet. But they should still compliment his personality. Which the Gothita line does very well.
Also they wouldn't be very strong, I think. He'd just buy them for their looks.
>>
>>56732971
>He'd just buy them for their looks
That's how he gets his dinner dates too.
>>
myaa
>>
>>56733275
Oh no you don't, you little bastard. Get! Get! Before I grab the salt shaker!
>>
>>56733745
>witnesses report a green haired adult hissing like a cat and scrambling out of a window
>making sure to crash into EVERY fucking trash can along the way
>>
>>56732202
Had to go into my notes but I found it, Luke stands at 6'1". Shorter than his dad who is 6'4" but tall enough to be considered tall. Especially since the region he's in is a pokejapan one
>>
>>56734492
Gracias, papi. That's what I remembered it being, but I wanted to verify with the primary source instead of combing through the archives and thread history.
>>
Shaunkek is doing his rounds again, heads up.
>>
>>56734777
Your lucky trips shall protect us.
>>
>>56734910
Yey
Goodnight lads
>>
File: im a very simple sort.png (598 KB, 1000x1500)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
>>56719382
>vow to do better next time
can't say it looks like you'll succeed anytime soon, i fall in love even with your minor characters, boring me seems like the last thing you'll ever do
>>56720653
>leaned less into business motif
opposite way around actually, since iirc alex is inheriting his dad's oil company or something right? personally if i'm going to work with a ceo in the making or exec like franco that's exactly when i'd break out all the things i don't do on tes like button ups, shorter jackets, matching 2 pieces, 3 pieces in general, and ties/cravats. that's just me though
>>56720065
oh she's got style! i'm a big fan of athena already, here's hoping you post more
>>56721931
hope you have as much fun reading as i had writing!
>>56721992
>not realizing canvas size until it's too late
been there. but despite that it came out great, especially with the clouds obscuring the moon. you really know your way around crafting nice environments!
>>56725899
great design, love the sun pattern on the skirt
>>56726293
you flatterer you! i'm glad you find something to enjoy in my work though. and man, not a bad design in that lineup. i'm looking respectfully. (and maybe a little longingly)
>>56729634
looking at ruka makes me feel as if all's right in the world. absolutely love the fall chic her crew is rocking, it's a bit refined compared to her usual gyaru wildness but still very ruka!
>>56730620
>sfx
probably the little xylophone sound, you know the one. here's hoping the benergy doesn't leave you feeling worn out! i'll take notes about the page number thing, i really gotta work on formatting more
>>56730036
i was actually going to recommend gothita since it can have shadow tag, which works well if you're aiming for a yandere/menhera vibe. if you're still mulling it over you can lean into pokemon that would help him stalk or harass people, like a little thieving impidimp or something with infiltrator
>>
File: brick bonk.webm (1.57 MB, 1280x720)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB WEBM
>>56730620
>>
>>56735463
>10 replies at once
I really genuinely have no idea what you people are doing to trigger the spam filter and at this point I don't think the spam filter knows either.
>i'm glad you find something to enjoy in my work though
Our mutual e-boyfriend is right, though. You really don't give yourself enough credit with your writing. I know, I know, you're an artist first and foremost, but your narration is rich with natural charisma.
>can't say it looks like you'll succeed anytime soon
I'll show you! I'll make the single least-interesting OC anyone has ever seen! Then you'll see! I searched the archives from bottom to top for an easy target to throw shade at, but I really truly couldn't find a single one worthy of calling the least-interesting ever. No, I'm not accepting suggestions, shut up.
>>
>>56731947
That is really clever use of camera angles. Great work!
Here's hoping the recent data leaks can be a boon for you, because this style would be an untapped niche not just on this board but on most of the internet, really. Give it some thought.
>>56735803
You're in brick trouble if you think I'm letting you stop these puns.
>>
Bump
>>
File: bonk.webm (1.36 MB, 640x360)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB WEBM
>>56735901
>You're in brick trouble if you think I'm letting you stop these puns.
>>
>>56735845
>spoiler
I got one for you.
>>
>>56731060
Hey, wait a minute, you forgot to post the Booster Pack information!
>>
>>56736681
That's not from here, is it?
>>
>>56736741
It's from Tumblr. In June someone tried to troll us by posting it, trying to make us think that this was someone's serious attempt at togging. Someone quickly image searched it and found out that it was from a Tumblroid.
>>
>>56736681
Wait, is that armpit hair or a stain?
>>
File: alexdisgusting.png (55 KB, 230x280)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>56736757
oh god I didn't even notice that
>>
>>56736681
I was excited at first because I saw infernape.
>>
>>56736681
>Orre
That motherfucker either dies in the desert, torn to shreds by random Sandlashes. Or is sold as a buttslut in the Underground Area (H__E would probably like that).
>>
where did tweny go?
>>
>>56737895
Oh yeah, I haven't seen him in a WHILE now. Any crossboarders able to tell us if he's been anywhere else?
>>
>>56737895
>>56738022
Honestly, he’s probably either dead or in a psych ward. Dude was not in a good mental place the last few times that he showed up. Frankly, he always came off as severely mentally ill, and he also admitted to being an alcoholic. Russians die pretty quick sometimes.
>>
>>56738101
Yeah, but russians are also resilient. Let's cross fingers our boy hasn't fallen drunk innawoods, or hit by a random piece of shrapnel due to a random ukranian mortar.
>>
>>56738127
Nah he’s 100% fucking dead. We both know his type and only an idiot is an optimist in these situations (frankly, only an idiot is an optimist period)
>>
>>56738143
Let me at least believe that he will comeback to say goodbye.
>>
>>56738143
So overdramatic. It's true that he was in a bad mental state (life in Eastern Europe is like that), but he said it wasn't fun posting here anymore while people are using AI (good luck elsewhere if that's true). If he's actually gone and not just taking a break for a while, it's probably because he wanted more rapidfire drawing posts instead of the slower and methodical pace our resident art team works at. I can imagine it being frustrating to not have a true partner to bounce off of the way some other anons here enjoy a special relationship.
Ultimately, only he knows. Either he'll tell us or he won't, let's not spread rumors in the meantime.
>>
Bump
>>
Bump~
>>
Maybe I'll answer a couple of these to pass the time.

>>56711127
>TQ
David: "I would change my personality so I can finally talk with girls."
>TT
I already did that, so pass.

>>56711418
Here's my interview with Luke. Since this is a time skip where Luke has kids, I did the same with David.
https://mega.nz/file/DJkgyJ6Z#Vs-cmFWPU14iL_it1-_3L_lxCyQZu9BTEgUNFCx4t-A

>>56717450
David prefers 1v1, but I'd imagine he would be more into doubles if he could get a permanent Electric type in his match up. He has Water, Grass, and Fire. Electric is the last one to dominate.
>>
>>56740020
Ah, there you are. I was starting to worry you wouldn't make it.
>>
>>56740513
I'm always here. I just no longer go "non burger here" because the mod deleted my post last thread, and then I was shortly banned.
I guess mods don't like non americans.
>>
Bump
>>
>>56740020
10/10 would never ask to babysit again. Also, didn't expect the inclusion of the regi explanation. It's nice to see people are paying attention.
>>
File: Midori's Scent (1).png (3.5 MB, 1955x2730)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB PNG
I might do a response to that babysitter thing.
I'll do one character, though.
You lot can decide who lol.
https://strawpoll.com/B2ZB9RlRpgJ

Btw, reminder that submissions for the second booster ends on DECEMBER 11th
>>
>>56741774
I also think David and Luke would get along really well outside of this incident.
>>
>>56741814
>Checked the results
>Polara has a vote
Outfit alone might disqualify and could be really funny.
>>
>>56742197
Surely she has some casual wear? A button-up shirt, pair of jean shorts? Something inconspicuous.
>>
>>56742257
I think she does, I remember seeing a render of her in more casual clothes? Either way, I might make a section where the wife asks some questions.
>>
>>56740674
Of all things?
Did the ban message give you any reason why?
>>
>>56742257
>>56742311
she does indeed
>>
File: Confusion.png (231 KB, 600x600)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>56711127
So today 4chan made a pretty interesting change to the way that posting works. The first time you post from an IP, you now have to wait *15 minutes* before you can post. Either that, or you have to fork over your email address. After you receive the verification link, you can use it for 24 hours. This also supposedly helps to bypass the anti-spam filter. I know Archivist is a big internet security nigga so he's probably not going to be too happy about this. What do you guys think?
>>
File: copypastedimage.png (22 KB, 331x398)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>56743455
Verification page
>>
File: copypastedimage.png (13 KB, 995x260)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>56743455
>>56743462
If you use Character.ai, it's similar to that, but the link lasts longer.
>>
No-one has given her any candy :(
>>
>>56743455
Oh, I thought that was just going to be a /v/ thing. I'm actually not as upset about this as you may think. Not only does this cuck people like the discord raiders, but it is actually pretty much a necessity for combating bots.
I'll give you a little insider secret: Dead Internet Theory is real. This has been known for a while. What you might not know is that 90% of the internet has been botted to hell and back by model-training programs and AI trash. Humans are now in the extreme minority of users lurking on websites, just about every single thing you say and do is being skimmed to create more convincing bots to shape public perceptions and better sell corporate products. There's a very thin dam separating the public from being drowned in AI bullshit, most sites that have a really shitty IT department (youtube, twitter, most news websites and small forums) are already lost battlegrounds.
AI and Pajeets for that matter, but they're equally nonsapient.
Your privacy is infinitely more valuable than your time. Give a throwaway email if you absolutely 100% have to say something immediately, otherwise please just wait it out.
>>
>>56711127
>TQ
Probably her skin. Ruka is naturally very pale and has to put in a lotta effort to maintain her trademark tan.
>>56730621
>>56731163
>>56735463
>>56730620
>>56730066
Thanks you guys. And yeah it's a pumpkin spice. Or pumpkaboo spice that's more fun. I actually looked up gyaru fall fashions and saw lots of turtleneck sweaters over big jackets with fluffy trim and wanted to draw it. I may have made her look more comfy than fashionable. I have a lotta fun figuring out what I can't I with jynx's hair. I may enjoy drawing her more than Ruka herself.
>>56726411
Gosh the midriff, the abs and the surang are working on me.
>>
>>56743485
What's her favorite?
>>
File: 35.png (17 KB, 172x188)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>56743903
anything blueberry (belue berry?)
She's the kind of girl who has a specific flavor she likes and tries to stick with it.
>>
File: tootsie-rolls.jpg (158 KB, 612x612)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>56744052
Oops, I already gave her all of these
>>
>>56742794
Spam/flooding. I guess we will have to accept we lost one of our little "in jokes".
>>
>>56743818
I shall wait. Screw giving away emails, normal or throwaways.
I understand the reasoning, but I wouldn't trust 4chan of all places to have any info about me. I bent the knee with the "no incognito pictures anymore", but that's it.
>>
>>56744527
Literally 1984.
>>56744075
>not even the cherry or vanilla-flavored kind
You're getting egged.
>>
>>56743485
Wdym nobody has given her candy? I did, last thread.
>>56688058
I gave her marshmallows for her pancakes.
>>
>>56745099
Oh my bad big homie, I didn't see that lol
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (118 KB, 1200x605)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Now that I've decided to give my boy a Gothita I'm taking his design in a completely different direction. Collecting reference pictures for now.
Ironically, I started the OC just because I wanted to draw a dude with exposed shoulders. This fashion style has everything but naked shoulders. Oh well.
>>
File: explorer_zxVEUY8Jqg.png (1.17 MB, 1699x678)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>56745700
At long last, one of my people
>>
Goth power
>>
File: armpit slut.png (63 KB, 750x680)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>56745700
Consider the following: detached sleeves. He doesn't follow trends, dahling, he creates them.
>>
I also happened upon this cape which I just wanna share because not only is it gorgeous, I think it would look amazing on a water type specialist if anyone needs inspiration.

>>56745748
Fuck yeah, fashion pic collectors!

>>56745774
Now that's an idea.
>>
File: hasumi redo draft.png (3.75 MB, 4210x2977)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB PNG
>>56745824
Yeah gathered most of them when making a proper unified not-slop design for Hasumi, as if I am not continuing to gather them in case I get yet another flash of inspiration
>>
File: 1721079643720615.png (244 KB, 1196x1152)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>56745824
A funny thought occurred to me just now: Why stop at one Gothita? Why not have a whole fan club of Gothita and Gothorita following him around and staring? Just staring. Nothing but... staring. Always.
Like the opposite of anti-Ruka.
>>
>>56745834
It's always good to have a good pile of reference pics for later. Hasumi is so fashionable, I love her capes.
>>
File: the-simpsons-mr-burns.gif (706 KB, 496x360)
706 KB
706 KB GIF
>>56745890
>>
>>56735845
>spam filter
it could be the replies. i also tried wishing grym goodnight but got spam filtered for it
>Our mutual e-boyfriend is right
say does this make e-chan my girlfriend in law? add one or two people to the mix and soon we'll look like the cast of a rumiko takahashi manga. i should probably start proofreading my stuff so all the praise you guys heap on me feels a bit more earned. but i really do appreciate it
>>56737895
this is the part where i admit i absorbed him so i could steal his artistic powers. sorry guys
>>56745700
you and i are really cut from the same cloth huh? i feel almost certain i've used some of those ouji lolita coords as a ref before
>>56717450
gah, i really wanted to draw something for this but i gotta hold off because the halloween deadline is approaching way faster than i'd like. having gone to blueberry, bibi's had her fair share of double battles. when it comes to her own team a favorite pair is her a-ninetales and ogerpon since the latter's fire/water masks means she can use follow me to take blows that would put the former out of commission. sheltered little prince and his bat wielding bodyguard. nyx and rina also get into double battles fairly often, and that when nyx's newly caught clefairy comes into play. its friend guard ability helps minior trigger shields down more safely so it can blow clean through their opponents (plus they have a moon+star motif going on!)
>>
File: IMG_0239.png (354 KB, 1920x1080)
354 KB
354 KB PNG
>>56731947
Decided to try and refine my character ideas a bit more, feedback would be appreciated as I know its probably not the best

Name: Athena

Team: Dragapult, Gliscor, Archeops, Mismagius, Zoroark, SlitherWing

About:
Growing up in rural Galar Athena was obsessed with learning about history and mythology, upon obtaining a Dreepy and learning of its history this fascination quickly spread to the Pokémon and how they have potentially changed. This has culminated in her spending her time researching why certain Pokémon are either different, or are rarely if ever seen in the wild anymore as well as how regions histories and or mythology has impacted or plays into how battles are carried out in those regions.

In her downtime she can be found tending to/playing with her Pokémon, reading a book or going on walks and exploring. While Athena has more of a preference to watching battles as opposed to partaking she is more than happy to have some friendly battles from time to time with other trainers
>>
File: IMG_1524.jpg (144 KB, 1170x789)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>56746007
:(
>>
>>56711127
TIL a lesson the hard way, and in the worst kind of hard way, the unexpected way. I want to smash things and kill things. But at least I got CHD almost finished. I really just need to design the Weavile jacket and write the denouement scene and then edit. I am not going to release this tonight or tomorrow but despite the fact that I have failed four deadlines now I am fairly confident that it gets out next thread. I do not know if I will finish today or Thursday.
>Illness Update
I threw up two days ago for some reason and I’m not sure why. Nights are still shitty and I finish the steroid tomorrow. The actual infection in my throat should be gone by then.
>>
>>56746139
Mismagius is based, but I don't see how it fits the theme. Gliscor already fulfills the niche of "evolution we couldn't access because of the environment."
Let me see if I'm reading this right:
>Dragapult - went extinct due to ecological collapse
>Archeops - went extinct after successfully specializing into modern Flying-Types
>Gliscor - see above
>Zoroark - rarely interacts with humans, can bend light to change its appearance freely
>Slither Wing - convergent evolution from another timeline
>>56746322
>in the worst kind of hard way
Did that special someone in your life tell you no too?
>>
>>56746495
No, I just got narc’d on.
>>
>>56746502
Is this going to negatively affect your performance in tomorrow's speech presentation?
>>
>>56746540
No. Not sure why it would.
>>
>>56746549
Excellent, then it was the best possible learning experience that could be afforded to you!
>>
File: 1668035207471.png (217 KB, 1200x720)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
had some stuff, here's an old piece i made
>tq
his childhood
>thread task
as of now i'm planning to make a winter one to keep the tradition rolling, maybe ill make a sketch with leaves
>>
Has it ever happened to you that you haven't even finished work on a project/idea and your brain's already scrambling to the next thing? I haven't properly set up Merry's story yet and I keep coming up with ideas for assorted OCs that may or may not be remotely connected to her.

Things I've done since last thread:
>settle on the name of my region!
>settle on the name of the Atlanta-equivalent city! (Its structure is still a WIP though)
>settle on the full name of my OC: Merry Galbraith!
Get it? As in, "wraith"?
>plan a new regional variant: I gather that peaches are a big deal in Georgia, and guess which other fruit belongs to the Prunus family? Cherries. Planning out a bigger, beefier Cherubi/Cherrim variant, but I'm still unsure of what secondary type to give it.
Also for the person that asked me about Merry's former Lampent two threads ago, yes, I do plan to stage a reunion somewhere down the line; otherwise I wouldn't have brought it up.

>Thread question
I won't say "willpower" or "job" because changing those will be the point of the narrative. Instead I'll say that Merry wishes she could change her skin tone: she's always been a strangely pale creature, even before she found herself working long hours at the office.
>>
>>56747374
>I haven't properly set up Merry's story yet and I keep coming up with ideas for assorted OCs that may or may not be remotely connected to her.
You could rename this thread the Spinoff Procrastination Hell General and nothing would change.
>Planning out a bigger, beefier Cherubi/Cherrim variant
See pic.
I don't think it really needs a secondary type because it's hard to improve on perfection, BUT if you were to give it a typing that gives it a neutrality to Fire, it would go a long way towards not handicapping itself when it uses Sunny Day.
Something like Grass/Rock to represent that superpowered peach pit, or maybe Grass/Water to represent Georgia being the 7th rainiest State in the Union (Cherrim being forced to adapt to the extreme heat and extreme rainfall at the same time).
>>
File: 1707801559286899.jpg (123 KB, 1754x1240)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>56747374
>Has it ever happened to you that you haven't even finished work on a project/idea and your brain's already scrambling to the next thing?
Only got into Chapter 2 of Emily's Kalos Arc and brain is already thinking of several things for after she leaves Kalos.
>>
>I waited 15 minutes to bump
Urgggggghhhhhhh...... bump.
>>
>>56747947
Not all heroes wear capes.
>>
>>56747953
I mainly waited because screw giving an email to this place.
If you give an email here, you may as well start making cocaine parties because trust me, all the pedo porn and free pizzas are going to blow up that inbox.
>>
>>56748000
NTA but what? I actually haven't had to wait 15 minutes to make posts on any of the boards to get anti-spam measures or give my email. My posting hasn't changed at all.
>>
>>56748066
You see, recently 4chan has started to filter spambots by making new IPs/incognito tab posts having to wait 15 minutes to verify themselves, or to give an email that will give them a code, letting them post without a timer for one day.
More info here: >>56743455 and >>56743462
>>
>>56748100
Why haven't I had to wait then? Are you weirdos all incognito posting for no good reason?
>>
I just have a pass.
Been using one for years.
>>
File: 1709089770437732.gif (441 KB, 450x400)
441 KB
441 KB GIF
>>56748194
>wrote up a big long post explaining all the technical details
>decide "eh, they'll figure it out"
tl;dr, current spammers can be sniffed out and dealt with. This feature is designed to curtail the exponential growth of future spammers.
>>
>>56748247
Why is it affecting normal users who aren't IP hopping with spambots then? Well other than me anyway.
>>
>>
Oh, shit, forgot to hit post.
>>56748259
If you posted within 24 hours of the update going live, your IP is already verified.
>>
>>56748355
Ah, that explains it then. So others were simply unlucky and didn't post within 24 hours before it happened.
>>
>>56748342
>>
All this /g/ talk reminds me of this video
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxV14h0kFs0
While is a cute video about leaving something better for the future, even if it doesn't matter in the end, it also explains how the internet became "dead" by accident.
Tl;dw: people making bots. While this people went away, they also let this bots grow, commute, and even develop. We accidentally made this problem, and for shit and giggles.

>>56748342
Isn't she in her 30s? I think she can have a healthy kid without so much issues.

>>56748394
Do it by not posting a pic about a cute nerdy big tiddy girl.
>>
>>56748512
The new generation thinks most people beyond their 20s are old and infertile now
They're idiots like that
>>
>>56748567
>They're idiots like that
They sure are. The simple minded go "if they are older than Lillie or Marnie, they are dry".
But I say nay to them. The conformist thinks about making Poppy pregnant, the realist maybe Cynthia or Diantha, but me, the visionary, will leave Drasna, Melony, or Arceus allows me, even Agathe pregnant.
Society put me a bar, and I will go over it!
>>
>>56748694
the conformist thinks of what.
>Society put me a bar
Society should put you behind bars instead.
>>
>>56748738
>Society put me a bar
>Society should put you behind bars

I'm stealing this burn
>>
>>56748842
Same.
>>
I can't sleep thanks to this chronic catarrh so here's some very tired ramble-bambles.

When writing Circe's theme, I wanted to keep the theming of the theme song the same between her /tog/ and Coloris incarnations.
The lyrics are about a girl (in this case Circe) who prefers the tried and true methods as opposed to the hot new fads that crop up.
As a Pokémon OC, Circe uses flip phones, older tech models and even chooses the bulkier (and less fragile) models of Pokédexes due to how reliable they are.
As a Coloris character, Circe wields a rapier in battle, has a fascination with 19th and 20th century fashion/tech, and doesn't go for the high-tech weaponry of 2097. In addition, she is also extremely opposed to cybernetics and believes that the human body is fine as is.

The biggest obstacle in creating Circe's theme was writing the song as a paramore (and generally alt-rock/indie rock) inspired track that fits her gothic inspiration closely.
Initially I had planned for the song to sound more along the lines of NXCRE's "Indigo", but that unfortunately didn't work out.
>>56748342
I should fix Circe so that her nose is more noticeable...
>>
There's probably a bunch of typos or awkwardly structured sentences in there but whatever
>>
oh shit, right.
and i'll add everybody's recent writings to the archives tomorrow too. I'm out of practice, we haven't done that in a while.
If I don't post on my breaks, it's probably because of the post timer.
>>
>>56746253
Why did you post that on the internet?
The missing context is that I'm scheduled for overnight shifts this week (I usually work mornings) and he woke me up after I'd only been asleep for a few hours.
And I completely failed to fall asleep after. So, that's that.
>>
File: pechaberry.png (14 KB, 160x160)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>56747432
>You could rename this thread the Spinoff Procrastination Hell General and nothing would change.
Well, I can't say it's not comforting to know I'm not alone.
>See pic.
I... presume that's a compliment?
Anyway, it just hit me that since peaches are likely the inspiration for Pecha Berries, which cure poison, then perhaps this regional Cherubi should have either Ground or Psychic as secondary types. But I'd have to figure out how to justify either. (Pecharunt exists but I figure there's nothing wrong with something a little more straightforward.)
>>56747652
Eh, I figure I might as well toss in a few basic concepts I have in the ring, see if any of them sound interesting enough to other people.
>Rock-type jeweler and heiress to a wealthy family, team is based purely on aesthetics rather than performance
>Water-type industrialist and architect that had a hand in both Humilau City's Marine Tube and in the Blueberry Academy; somewhere between Walt Disney and Andrew Ryan, possible antagonist?
>Ground-type antisocial archeologist, vague Lovecraftian theme, team includes Claydol, Golurk, Runerigus
>Ice-type head maid to an old money family that has seen better days, a cold an arrogant perfectionist, possibly a germophobe.
>>
Disgruntled bump >=(
>>
>>56749294
The Rock type guy could have maybe a pink Rhyhorn or that diamond Onyx, so he could go "see? I'm so rich and fancy I get my Pokémon from exclusive lands", ignoring the fact both are weak as shit.
The Ground type needs a cat. Maybe a Purugly. Don't name it, we know it's name.
As for the Ice maid, maybe she likes special mint teas. To keep fresh and emotionally stable.
>What about the Water guy?
Maybe you should follow the antagonist idea.
>>
>>56746495
>Mismagius is based, but I don't see how it fits the theme.
To be fair I wasn’t initially thinking along those lines of team theming although now you point it out I actually really like the idea, and may look at swapping it out for one with a mega. (I was also considering using a hisuian zoroark as opposed to a regular but not too sure how to make the idea of hisui mons work in modern times)
>>
>>56749875
Well, our guys usually say "he found it in the wilderness" or "it was a gift from [insert professor here]".
We mainly says they are found in hard to locate areas. Like, you can still find H. Zoroarks in very specifics spots of Mt. Valor, or find H. Qwilfishes in very deep areas of the Whirl Islands in Johto.
And you can get still get a Kleavor, as long as your character can find a black Augurite (a rare mineral in present times).
>>
>>56750104
Weird, I thought I wrote Mt Coronet, but my mind went straight to Mt Valor.
I wonder why. I can't remember a game with a place called Mt Valor, and yet I felt pretty confident when writing. Maybe some subconcious memory I can't grasp.
>>
Bump.
>>
>>56750115
>he's jumping timelines again
Dr. Mandela, in this universe, Valor was a lake, not a mountain.
>>
Bump
>>
>>56751587
Any chance you could give us a list of all the cards that you plan on making? It would make it easier for the rest of us so we don't double up.
>>
>>56751960
Most of the cards I make are typically done on the fly.
But I do hope to make Gray, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Landorus, Tornadus, Grym, Gengar line and Cofagrigus line, if that helps.
>>
File: Ado2024B.png (1.44 MB, 1829x1991)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
I haven't been to these threads in a few years, surprised to see them again. I aged up an old oc to match the amount of time it's been. This is Adeline, one of the gym leaders of an old oc region who's theme is eusocial pokemon.

>Thread question
Adeline struggles with social interaction a bit because she can't read people well and is hard to read herself. If she could change anything, she would either change her face to be less intense or get a better way to understand people.
>>
>>56752491
Very nice!
Good to have you here.
>>
File: luke with a thumbs up.png (10 KB, 603x448)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
was fucking around on mspaint before work and made something that looked kind of like an arm so I drew a luke around it
>>
>>56752491
love the hair! welcome to /tog/! can't wait to see more of that artstyle
>>
File: Phyb.png (120 KB, 407x450)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>56752559
>>56752500
thank you! cute goth.

Question for the thread too: personal opinion, what's the range of customizing the appearance of your character's Pokémon that you like? As in how far off the stock model can you go.

Pic related: a Cutiefly one of my characters had for a bit that's rounder and fluffier than usual. I like a small but meaningful range, like slight variation in body shape, hue, or some other small features. Other Pokémon I've drawn usually have some sort of prompt or theme I was given thought.
>>
>>56752491
>>56752603
Are you bunny suit anon?
>>
File: examples.png (343 KB, 972x669)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
>>56746253
>>56749281
well dearest editor if there's one thing you and i have in common its clocking in sleep deprived, much as i wish it weren't the case
>>56746952
>maybe ill make a sketch with leaves
looking forward to it! i still think the fall piece was killer
>>56747374
>>56749294
love the cherubi alt and new character ideas
>>56752491
>>56752603
the way you silhouetted adeline's team behind her is cool as fuck! and i adore that fluffy cutiefly. i actually want to "customize" more of my ocs' team but for now, one has a cutiefly/ribombee with heart shaped highlights in the eyes and the other has an absol with a chipped horn and scarred tail. i really welcome people going off model since it makes pokemon stick out as individuals and helps establish them as their own characters
>>
>>56752603
Depends mostly on the pokemon in question, and if there's a basis for it, either from the trainer, the environment or the mon itself.
For example, a trainer that is into contests would have their mon especially well groomed, or a Mimikyu's appearance could vary based on the rag it wears, even the state of said rag can depend on what the Mimikyu would be doing and the parties involved in taking care of it. You just have to consider if there's any worth in doing so or if it's done purely for the sake of "I'm le speshul and unique".
As for the physiognomy itself, I for one never trusted the numbers given by the pokedex, or at the very least allowed myself some variation, albeit that too can be brought down to a physical analogue to ingame statistics, if that parallel is of any interest to you.
>>
>>56752758
>i actually want to "customize" more of my ocs' team
It's very fun! But it's also hard because pokemon as a rule really tries to avoid going off model as much as possible, so it can feel wrong to break that. Plus like Anon said, it depends on the Pokémon and the circumstance. Very cute Ribombee too.

>>56752693
No but I'm old enough to remember who you're talking about. Coincidentally similar art style.
>>
>>56752842
yeah i definitely get that. i think where i first ended up getting the idea to toy with their appearance was actually when i realized may's bulbasaur had a unique pattern on its forehead. pokemon does stick really close to their established models, but personally i see no harm in toying with their appearance as long as a pokemon is recognizably part of its species since that happens within official media even if sparingly. of course, it offers an avenue for visual storytelling too since like the other anon mentioned, it communicates something about the pokemon/the environment its being raised in. here's hoping to see more from you!
>>
I better get an A+ on that speech I ghostwrote for you, Alex.
>>56752491
Wow, hell of an entrance! Thanks for stopping by, newfriend who has several years of seniority over me.
>>56752758
Don't feel too bad, raccoons are meant to be nocturnal.
>>56752548
>better hand quality than the Bingbot
Good on you for being able to think abstract like that, it's a solid little bit of exercise.
>>
>>56752491
Yo this art is sick. Really love the theming and use of silhouettes. Do you have any art of what they looked like before?
>>
>>56752128
Fair nuff. Like I said before, it's been good drawing practice, so I've got a fairly long wishlist of things I'd like to do but will probably have to shave down.
Scraggy, Scrafty/X, Florges X, Annihilape, Iron Valiant, Blaze Tauros, Great Tusk
[sharp inhale]
Entei, Furfrou, Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos/Mega, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Shuppet, Banette/Mega, Gallade, Koffing, Weezing, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Trapinch, Vibrava, Flygon, Walking Wake, Turtonator, Darumaka, Darmanitan/Zen, Mega Aggron, and Heatran.
>>
File: Gyaru_and_Jynxcolor2.png (641 KB, 787x904)
641 KB
641 KB PNG
>>56752603
>>56752769
>>56752842
>>56752922
I struggle with this a lot with ruka's Jynx. For one it's kinda hard to decide if Jynx can remove its "outfit" or if that's part of its body. Which makes it hard to change her clothes without looking awkward. Also as a rule I always keep her bangs consistently framing her face even if I change her hairstyle because I have no idea if Jynx has ears or not. I also subtly make Jynx more expressive by giving her eyelashes and larger irises. Jynx in the games and anime tends to be kinda wall eyed which I lean into occasionally. But on a whole Jynx is meant to be cute so I kinda try to make her a bit more appealing.
>>
Silly Silly Fun Fun Facts #2
Circe

>Circe owns over 220 pairs of black lace underwear, all distinct from eachother with varying patterns
>Circe performed in an indie alt-rock band when she was younger, "Tears of Roserade"
>She has inherited a mansion from her parents, which she had rebuilt into a giant garden and greenhouse for grass types and other Pokémon to reside
>It seems she has been caring for a colossal Torterra that is reaching the last few months of it's life...
>Circe uses Ultra balls and Dusk balls primarily
>>
>>56752603
>Question for the thread too: personal opinion, what's the range of customizing the appearance of your character's Pokémon that you like? As in how far off the stock model can you go.
- Emily's very nature and the the potency of their invisible bond caused Mawlie to physically mutate and change her very way of dealing with things on an instinctive level and she sometimes wears her old ragged, roughed up Muscle Band as a scarf accessory. She's also a foot taller than normal Mawile.
- Tinkaton has a special hammer made by Arai.
- Volcarona has a slitted Shelmet visor as a mask on at all times.
- Golisopod is a Shiny variant and wears a crown at all times.
- Hydreigon is 15 feet in length
For me it's mostly accessories and slight size changes. Mawlie is the only one with extensive mutations.
>>
File: IMG_0514.jpg (193 KB, 2088x1536)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>56753597
I do, back when she was a kid. I still consider this design the default and one day I'll draw a proper new reference for it.

>>56753754
Cute Jynx! Love the way you drew them and they're super expressive. The shirt over their "organic" clothes is a good option, and what I would do if I wanted to put clothes on a similar pokemon.
>>
Sh*uncuck...
>>
>>56754332
Now can you not try and summon him?
>>
>>56754575
Lol. A good dog always answers to its name.
>>
>>56754582
It’s actually Seán not Shaun or whatever lmao. Can’t you Angloids learn the correct spelling of our language for Dadga’s sake.
>>
>>56753819
These were indeed fun facts
>>
File: PawmotPlusleWomboCombo.png (950 KB, 800x800)
950 KB
950 KB PNG
>>56717450
>Ruka Task: Draw out one or more of these teams. Either in battle or just hangin' out.
Here you go Ruka-anon. I got a bit busy lately so this is all I could muster up right now, still really wanna give the Luke interview a go though.

>>56735463
>>56728548
>>56743833
Thank you for the kind words anon, you fill me heart with joy. I feel like I owe yall an Ivy thirst trap or something, but that'd be too much... right?

>>56746139
I love the direction you're taking her and I'm so happy you're fleshing her out. Keep up the good work.

>>56747374
>Has it ever happened to you that you haven't even finished work on a project/idea and your brain's already scrambling to the next thing?
Much too often

>>56752491
>>56754209
Super cool OC anon. I love seeing how your art style and this character has evolved over the years. Love the theming behind Adeline's team too

Splitting this post up to avoid spam filter and I type too much
>>
>>56754595
Not even that, faggot. You always call out his name, mock him or do whatever kind of shitposting you want, flame him up as much as humanly possible, and when the guy spamming this board under his name comes back, you gasp in shock and awe when you see we catch the vast majority of it.
If you cretin would just report, hide and not say another word, we wouldn't have a third of the thread be just that nonesense. By this point it's absurd, you really want to shit up the thread that badly?
>>
>>56754817
>>56752603
>Question for the thread too: personal opinion, what's the range of customizing the appearance of your character's Pokémon that you like? As in how far off the stock model can you go.
I think my touch of tism keeps me from going too far off model. Farthest I've gone is my OC Miko having a larger than average Electrode with a bit of a derpy face sometimes and even that's kinda not much change at all.
While I think customizing an OC's Pokemon design by going off model is a great way to add a lot of personality and backstory to them, I worry it would give my characters a bit too much main character energy or make them Mary Sue-esque. Sure they're the main characters of MY stories where I highlight them, but they're just people in a world full of other people who have their own stories going on. I've already given Ivy a shiny which I tried to justify to myself with some pseudo in game mechanic translation that food powers attract shinies (when in reality pink pawmot mogs orange pawmot and matche her aesthetic better).
>I like a small but meaningful range, like slight variation in body shape, hue, or some other small features.
I also prefer these sorts of subtle changes like battle damage or hue shifts or fun markings a la Kris from the pokemon manga, but having an OC's bulbasaur be an ultra rare pumpkin or cactus variant or something like that is a bit much for me personally.
>>
>>56752603
I like including held items if they have any. Though I haven't drawn much of Luke's pokemon. I guess I'll have to at some point. Other than that, when I think about differences in pokemon I like to imagine the picture in the dex entry is what an average of the species looks like and you can tweak certain aspects of a design so long as it's still obviously whatever species you're drawing.

Grenda (Luke's Rhyperior) for example I've always seen as a patient but stern grandmother to some of his more unruly pokemon. So the orange plates across the stomach looks more like an apron than a safety vest. More often than not I like subtle changes.
>>
>>56754829
>I think my touch of tism keeps me from going too far off model.
Usually it's the other way around. Too much tism makes them lack in self control to make a good design and keep adding all the things they consider "cool", where the end product is a mess.
Keeping things balanced and under control, but still adding a touch of personality is nice.
>>
Bump
>>
>>56754821
You got the wrong guy but you got the right idea.
>>
File: 1709299003670.png (2.73 MB, 1919x1079)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB PNG
I tend to make Pokémon sizes (particularly the final stages) a lot bigger than their canon scale.
>>
>>56756117
Swampert's not tall, Hali is just that short.
>>
>>56756117
Reminds me of Jake suit for some reason.
>>
>>56754631
Como es "Shaun"?
>>
File: toponly.png (401 KB, 528x954)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
Just a quick post for feedback. I think I like this top but I'm not sure what to do with the bottom. Shorts look too shota on a guy who's like ~20, so just plain pants, I guess. Long boots or short boots or just dress shoes? I'm not a big fan of high heels on men...
>>
>>56756985
Shorts are for children and people with bad fashion. You look like you're leaning into the Korean... eccentrism, so I'd say go with either the long boots or the dress shoes, but skip those short boots if that's the example you'd aim for. Unless he's riding horseback, the heels elevate him from "princely" to "crossdresser" real quick.
>>
>>56757365
They're comfy and easy to wear >:(
>>
>>56757487
There, there youngster. Enjoy your shorts, but remember, it's the man that wears the pants!
>>
File: Slut.png (757 KB, 1447x1447)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
transparent png version
>>
File: BlessThouSoul.png (201 KB, 500x500)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>56735803
Long time togger, first time bonkee.
This is a thread rite of passage.
>>56746139
Athena has has a great design and I really like your pixel art.
Archeops chads, we're not defeated just yet!
I think a thirst for knowledge is a great driver to start a story. Is there a reason why Athena is so interested in history and mythology? What was the pivoting event that sent her down that path?
Has her time spent learning how specific Pokemon go extinct impact her in any way?
Has she become more withdrawn over time? Has it compelled her to try and become more involved socially?
>>56752491
Does she typically use the megaphone to yell at her Pokemon or does she also use it to overcome the average awkward social interaction with other trainers?
>>56752603
That's one fluffed up bug.
Got me thinking up one for Volbeat.
>>56753904
Tell me about Volcarona. Why does he wear the mask?
>>56754817
>this is all I could muster up right now
Yeah and it's still an impressive drawing, so.... Go Plusle! Between this and your autumn piece, the colors and composition are just really enjoyable to look at.
>>
File: scribbles.png (418 KB, 1000x1000)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>56754817
an ivy a day....well, i don't think it counts as keeping the doctor away if the nurse is here but regardless, it does wonders for my sanity. motion, perspective, expression, and composition are as on point as always
>spoiler
if you don't i will (just kidding)or am i?
>>56753418
you're lucky i think trash pandas are cute
>>56754920
>more like an apron
that's an adorable detail
>>56756985
i'm probably of no help, i'm too busy to come up with good ideas rn, but generally speaking yeah, shorts have been out of style on adult men since like, the 80s so it's hard to use them unless the character's young or you commit to at least bordering on making them a femboy. those sorts of short boots with the heels pair much nicer with shorts imo so you're probably better off going with the longer boots. if you wanted to make the bottom half of the outfit more unique, you might want to consider high waisted pants or something, especially if you were going for a yami kawaii aesthetic, maybe a strap around the thigh to accessorize. alternatively, depending on how much you like drawing shoes you can push it further and make the boots thigh high, make em real fancy, and swap out the top so it doesn't distract from it. but maybe not since the exposed shoulders were kinda the point no?
>>
>>56757883
Bibi I am so fucking sorry but I cannot stop seeing Hazbin Lucifer in these pics
>>
>>56757951
You should be sorry for a lot of things. >:(
>>
>>56757951
well whatshernamespop can get in line i've been dealing pointy faced anime men since the 10s
>>
I'm finally bome. I mean home. Great news: I've successfully weaned myself down to just three hours of sleep. The withdrawal symptoms are a bit of a pain but soon I'll be free of this crippling sleep addiction.
And now that I'm at my desk, I can archive Koa's interview and its six responses along with Luke's interview and its three responses.
Wait, three?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QjpymDS78gfo7ab2AhzX4Ku9QpCMkjJI/view?usp=sharing

Yeah, I was sitting on this one since yesterday. Uh, two days ago now. Cheers.

>>56749294
>presume that's a compliment?
Yes. Cherrim is the best thing to come out of Sinnoh. The fact that you would not only remember the little underdog exists but want to make it a mascot is just so romantic.
>>56757591
I'm going to mail a brick to your address. Please hit yourself with it at your earliest convenience.
>>56757743
blessed
>>
Page 9 Bump.
>>
Let's overcome the obstacles that hold us back, /tog/.
>>
>>56757365
>Shorts are for (...) people with bad fashion
I feel personally attacked

>>56757883
Was low-key hoping to get your input since I think your fashion sense is better than mine. I think I'll give him a coat or something that he wears sometimes and other times just ties around his waist... It might be unconventional but I hope to make it look stylish lol. The leg strap is a nice touch!
>>
>>56757365
>shorts are for people with bad fashion
Only when used incorrectly (most do it wrong)
>>
Bump.
>>
sup
>>
More on building an OC team but would you say the rest of an evolutionary line can live as long as a specified stated member can (e.g. Florges lives for several hundred years, so can Flabebe? Likewise would Blastoise live 10000 years like Wartortle does?)

Crafting an immortal character and I need mons for her team.
>>
>>56761039
Cute But I feel is bait

>>56761041
Maybe Torterra? Is the world tortoise, and a huge being can live for so long many Pokémon nest on him. For generations.
>>
File: don' act dumb.gif (1.56 MB, 960x540)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB GIF
>>56761241
It's a mesugaki pokephile rapebait OC on Twitter.

t. has seen it and honestly have no clue why when I haven't been looking at pokephile content
>>
>>56761265
So then if it's on the platform formerly known as twitter, why is saucenao so utterly inept?
>>
>>56761265
Is that Tanya?
>>
I have walked through the valley of the shadow of tired and I fear no yawning for I am built different.
My mind has never felt so clear, we'll see how the rest of the day goes.
>>56761041
Blastoise is an iffy case, Floette definitely not. Well, I mean, there's one, but that's a special case.
As a general rule for reptiles, if it can live to be 10 it can live to be 100. The only limiting factor is their ability to find food. Crustaceans too, but they'll eventually get to a point where they become too big to be able to feed themselves. There's what we know, and then there's what we can prove.
With how long most Dragon-Types take to hatch and Evolve, it stands to reason that they'd be extremely long-lived too once they escape from their larval stages.
There are other immortal mons too, like Ninetails, ghosts that don't rely on a physical form (sorry, Trevenant), and others I won't bother listing off right now.
Should be a fun idea if you play your cards right.
>>56760471
They're loungewear or play wear, but a self-respecting (male) adult should be dressed to suit their status if they're interested in making an impression. Women are exempt from this, thankfully for us leg chads.
>>
>>56761039
It took me way too long to realize that's supposed to be a fang and not AI fucking up her face. Still looks shit tho.
>>
>>56761335
Dunno.

https://x.com/Kurosu169/status/1848930111967342983
>>
>>56761377
It's the blonde girl paired with the black haired one from that other WW2 anime.
>>
>>56758590
absolutely loved reading this. The way Phos thinks is my favorite and I really enjoy that the whole thing is spoken over dinner. 10/10
>>
>>56761524
Hmm, good stuff, but not my thing.
>>
bump.
>>
>>56762012
Writing for baby Phos has far and away been some of the most fun I've had with this project. It's the same benefit as Gamefreak designing Pokemon backwards, you already know what the character will be like all grown up, so you can fill the earlier stages with all the hints of what they're going to become.
A thug, a hipster, a prankster and a shameless liar, in this case.
>>
>>56761377
No. That's Yuuri, from [Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou].

Also to everyone here:
Go watch DanDaDan.
>>
>>56762976
>Go watch DanDaDan.
No.
>>
File: What.png (254 KB, 600x600)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>56762976
>>56763041
>The rest of the story follows the two, as they team up with fellow students, friends, family, and new acquaintances to fight spirits and aliens; the overarching plot themes include retrieval of Okarun's penis and testicles (kintama [ja]) and the development of romantic feelings between Momo and Okarun.
this some south park ass shit nigga
>>
>>56758590
I want Phos' nuggies.
>>
>>56763085
It's loosely based on a true story.
>>
>>56762976
I'm already a pretty big fan of the manga.
>>
>>56761265
For a minute I thought it was Neko Arc who was being squished.
>>
>>56763907
bruh
>>
>>56764182
Well, you click one video out of curiosity, then discover a bit of Carnaval Phantasm, and then you end with this shit on your feed.
>https://youtu.be/Ddpx0JLOH6o?si=NiRQ4NB7XODepSG9
>>
File: No Contribution.png (13 KB, 400x400)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>
>>56764625
What a silly goober
>>
>>56764444
Checked
>>
>>56764444
Wasted
>>
>>56758590
Phos looooooves Rehsiraaam
Radley can't keep getting away with asking why people are poor and boring.
Phos is going to be great at raising poor, boring young trainers of her own with those pokemon tendie trading skills.
>>
File: 1549878438848.gif (3.17 MB, 513x522)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB GIF
Well, lads, good news and bad news.
Bad news: I'm relapsing on my sleep addiction big time, it's over for me. Good night.
Good news: The stars aligned in the absolute funniest way possible to give me an eight (8) day vacation starting tomorrow. I am so fucking back. Episode 6 is already complete and ready for publishing, I'm just waiting until Alex posts his work so I can post mine immediately after.
I'm joking.
But what if.
>>56765180
>Phos looooooves Rehsiraaam
Damn you for making me laugh at that. After all we've been through together.
>>
>>56765283
Well, now that you do mention it, CHD is like 98% close to completion, I just need to finish this uphill battle I call the closing sequence and then design Alex's Weavile jacket. At this stage I'm kind of just padding things out. I was hesitant to post about this in fear that there would be a sudden uptick in posting that causes me to miss the deadline again. I'll be posting a poll regarding the jacket once I'm finished with the scene (open to taking suggestions for the jacket).
>>
File: myaa.png (61 KB, 443x441)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
You can run
but you can't hide
>>
>>56711127
On a side note, holy fuck. This thread is the deadest that I've ever seen it. Something about today made it feel insanely dry. Maybe I have nothing to fear after all. So here are the polls.
>>56765340
https://strawpoll.com/xVg71X5d6yr
https://strawpoll.com/Qrgewm1V2yp
https://strawpoll.com/NMnQNWYB1g6
>>
aaand my go at the luke interview is done! to all those who have faith in me, i'm sorry for backstabbing you, i still didn't proof read, cuz i'm tired. to silas specifically, i forgot the page numbers, if a brick smashes through my window tonight i won't fault you for it.

find out if alto's got what it takes to be a babysitter here!
https://files.catbox.moe/tgbhmz.pdf
>>56758590
aaand there's my bedtime story, nice
>>56760471
>Was low-key hoping to get your input
honored! since we have pretty similar tastes it's fun to give it a go, looking forward to see where you take his design. a coat tied around the waist doesn't sound like a bad look at all.
>>56762976
>Go watch DanDaDan.
don't have to tell me. a science saru project with a gilf? i was sold from the trailer. haven't seen the latest one yet but i'm making time for it and acro trip after not having watched anime for a hot minute
>>
>>56765570
whats a saru
>>
>>56765597
science saru's the animation studio, they did devilman crybaby
>>
>>56711127
CONTROL HUMAN DELETE. TONIGHT AT 11 PM
>>
>>56765650
Any other studios that I should know about?
>>
>>56762976
>>56765570
If I watch Dan Da Dan, can I awaken supernatural powers within myself?
>>
>>56765850
Can't it wait until the morning for me? I'm not gerting back to my desk tonight ...
>>56765570
Oh it's look who it is. Kingu, my dude,ifI guve you my gmail passaord will you snipe alex for me as soon as he posts his linkz?z dpisode six ise already up you hyst need to share olink for the documnt labbbbd April Fiols. You'll know when you see it.
Ghanks bud gnight sgain
>>
File: weave.png (3.65 MB, 1536x2048)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB PNG
>>56711127
>>56765973
I'm going to bed now
>>
Same, so here's a bump before bed so we ideally survive the night.
>>
>>56766359
We are all already damned.
>>
>>56766834
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSB8-VMduAo
but if we believe we arent we shall overcome
>>
>>56766359
That wasn't so rough.
>>
>>56766000
Checked
>>
>>56765946
Kind of. I went to sleep yesterday and I realized that I probably need to edit. So CHD has temporarily been made private. CHD will be open for viewing at 2:30 PM EST
>>
>>56765541
>>56768572
Since I’m editing, I have another poll for you guys.
https://strawpoll.com/B2ZB9RAGLgJ
>>
>>56711127
Honestly, I’m a bit surprised that this thread didn’t last a full seven days.
>>
We hit bump limit, someone should bake another thread-- Not It.
>>
>>56769390
>>56766000
>>56766000
>>56766000
>>56766000
I swear he does it on purpose.
>>
>>56769600
It was 311 when I woke up, I dindu nuffin. Now someone bake a new thread already.
>>
Page 8, hurry up and bake somebody.
>>
>>56769609
We did.
>>56765973 (Cross-thread)
>>
>>56769776
Why wasn't it posted here then earlier?
>>
>>56769792
It was posted fifteen hours ago.
>>
>>56769798
I'm retarded apparently.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.37 MB, 1051x1719)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>56711127
>>
File: Spoiler Image (572 KB, 1905x1934)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
>>5671112
>>
File: Spoiler Image (503 KB, 4096x1678)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>>56770514
>>
Oh no you don't, loser.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.