[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1729568519303030.png (69 KB, 540x356)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
Star Wars Edition

GAME FREAK GOT HACKED

We have:
>Full SVN repos for Platinum, HGSS, BW, BW2, and ORAS, which includes source code and full commit history
>Shitloads of design docs, beta Pokemon, concept art, music, and other such things from Gens 1-6 (but mainly Gen 3-6)
>XY and ORAS source code & assets, staff documents, concept art, dev videos and XY prototypes
>Multiple Legends: Arceus (Hayabusa) prototypes and mid-production overview PDF
>LGPE source code
>BDSP debug builds
>USUM git repo
>Pokemon Bank source code and builds
>Dev material on spinoff games from 2014-2020, including Masters, Pokken, and cancelled games such as "Rodeo"
>Anime production art up to BW
>Source logos, manuals, boxart and promo PDFs for select mainline games up to BW and ORAS
>Miscellaneous stuff like digitized scans of GF Magazine, anime art, TCG art, data on Detective Pikachu and Pokemon GO QA builds, etc.
>Game codenames

Non-Pokemon leaks:
>An unreleased and nearly finished SNES remake of Mendel Palace/Quinty
>Two incomplete DS games developed by Game Freak; one involves insects, and the other is titled "Present Party"
>Localization, sheet music, and other development docs for Drill Dozer
>An unreleased DS conversion of an unreleased port of Yoshi to the SNES
>Some HarmoKnight stuff

Be patient - this is an immense amount of data that's still leaking, and people are rummaging through it all as we speak.
Post filepaths/sources for leaked content or be forever deemed fake.

>LATEST LEAKS: First part of the XY dev repo (XYPart1)
>WHAT'S NEXT?: The rest of the XY repo and more Hayabusa builds

STOP REPLYING TO SHITPOSTING, GENWARS, KNOWN TROLLS, DEITARDS, OFF-SITE DRAMA, OR ANYTHING THAT ISN'T LEAKS.
>REPORT AND IGNORE.

LINKS:
>Files/Info: https://rentry.org/freakleak
>Torrents: https://rentry.org/gfteratorrent

Make a new thread if we hit image limit or reach page 10.
Previous: >>56736136
>>
Reminder that Shauna is ultra-mutt.
>>
File: pc.png (388 KB, 614x560)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>
My takeaway from these documents is that wacky hair isn't planned from the beginning and added later in the process.
>>
File: 1728605088980034.jpg (384 KB, 1920x1080)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>
>>56739059
That isn't gonna stop half this board from wanting to lay pipe in her to which I say BASED
>>
>>56739059
And that's good because purebred is very incest and sickness filled
>>
File: pc2.png (172 KB, 640x483)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>
>>56739069
She has no tits.
>>
>>56738677
>He escapes during the countdown.
Lysandre may actually be alive huh
>>
>>56739059
Reminder that she wanted to be a bride so she is an ultra SLUT! She really wanted the main character's D.
>>
>>56739052
>rivals
GF never refers to more than one character as a rival. Even Bianca in BW was codenamed 'supporter' in a build. Not sure why /vp/ continues to acts like all theses characters are supposed to be rivals.
>>
>>56738966
Trevor actually sounded cute here
Once again we were robbed but this time shotasisters are the victims
Imagine if they went with this idea with Trevor and if you played as a girl you got to see the fireworks with him
>>56739081
Since when does that matter
Not all girls need a huge rack
>>
I'm really enjoying all the information incoming.
>>
>>56739086
That is talking about the MC.
>>
>>56739099
There must have been a better way to handle your friends than how the final did it. Maybe having a section of the game that is just the two of you.
>>
>>56739046
The first version of the Trainer Battle music for Pokemon X & Y in the 2011/2012 build sounds cool. Sounds like synthwave
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQFjb5biRRs
>>
File: 1729569004150754.jpg (860 KB, 1549x2048)
860 KB
860 KB JPG
>/vp/ will defend this
>>
>>56739001
>>56739036
>Napoleon
>Italian
>He is basically not good at sports. He can't ride a bicycle or roller skates. No matter how many times he tries, he always falls over.
wtf i love sycamore now
>>
>>56739126
It feels underwhelming for a gym battle though. Like it is building to something but never peaks.
>>
>>56739118
more one on one time would probably be ideal, XY friends are pretty much nothing characters that rarely show up and have nothing to em. Theres a reason people are way more endeared to like the SV cast, its because they had actual time and have actual characters since you spent a lot of time with them individually before they became a real group
>>
>>56739132
Stop trying to derail the thread with this offtopic garbage retard
>>
>>56739139
>Theres a reason people are way more endeared to like the SV cast
Because twitter crew needs to suck off the new games no matter what
>>
>>56739066
kys
>>
>>56738457
Name: Carnet
Appearance/Clothing: A-line (or mermaid line) dress in a simple color (blue. white, cream, etc.), Elbow-length gloves of the same color as the dress. A variety of elegant accessories (tiara, earrings, necklace, bracelet, etc.), wedge heels. An overall simple silhouette.
Appearance/personal: 20 years old, brunette hair. White, translucent skin. Slim. Short brunette hair, or evening updo. Large eyes, slightly thick eyebrows. A well-formed, yet cute face. Reminiscent of a young Audrey Hepburn.
Features and others: The overall direction was to create a character that would stand out when placed alongside Cynthia. She is the object of adoration for many, with two faces as both a "Pokemon league champion" and "world-famous movie actress". Because she is so famous, she rarely travels alone. When she goes out, she is always accompanied by her trusted elderly manager.
>>
File: 1715331415751091.jpg (51 KB, 720x576)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>be Game Freak
>be making XY
>game ends up being rushed because of the jump to 3D
>have to cut out a whole third of the map
>whatever, we'll add it in Z
>couple years later, get scared of Yokai Watch's popularity in Japan and Pokémon 20th anniversary coming up
>fuckfuckfuck cancel Z we need to to focus on Gen 7
>South Kalos ends up on the garbage bin never to be seen again
>many years later make the Legends series and decide to make an entry based on Kalos
>finally a chance to revive all those scrapped ideas and locations we shelved a decade ago
>lol jk let's just make the whole game take place in one city
What the FUCK were they thinking?
>>
>>56739118
It seems that GF couldn't handle juggling four characters at once, and the friend group got simplified in some ways. Tierno and Trevor caught the worst since their personality traits are more subtle and get overshadowed by their main quirk and compared to your rival and Shauna, you don't really spend time with them.
For that matter, is it ever confirmed where Tierno lives? I had thought Shauna was from the MC/rival's town (though maybe I'm misremembering) and you can find out that Trevor is from Lumiose in the post-game, but I don't think it's ever mentioned where Tierno's from.
>>
>>56739097
So is it Cheren is your rival and N is listed differently?
>>
>>56739158
Trevor has a house in Lumiose that you can visit after the second visit. Shauna and Tierno have no known homes I believe.
>>
>>56739099
yes, they do
>>
>>
File: suicide charmander.png (16 KB, 500x500)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
Its so over alienbros....
>>
>>56738295
I just noticed this pic has descriptions in south Kalos' locations
>T7
Port
Diving Spot
>C10
Team Flare(new)'s hideout
Ancient Ruins
>>
>>56739156
>lol jk let's just make the whole game take place in one city
was that ever even confirmed?
>>
File: Samurott.full.1091092.jpg (262 KB, 1250x720)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>sprints on all fours and attacks with his horn
>stands on hind legs when using his swords
This was the coolest part of Rodeo.
>>
>>56739173
Sounds like personal taste
>>
what does leaker have left? im expecting like the final shit to be uploaded over this week
>>
File: 1729565165185475.png (254 KB, 1298x1181)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
Remember that they robbed us the whole Kalos postgame.
>>
>>56739181
its in the marketing for it, so thats likely. That being said, plenty of great games take place in a city, so its not inherently bad, but it does suck that we may never get southern kalos
>>
>>56739156
ZA is probably mostly a city test for gen 10. Except Gaia will end up with a half finished worse version of their final result like SV vs PLA.

>>56739181
Theres a few things that say it and if you look at the trailer luminose has straight up biomes in it.
>>
>>56739149
I mean sure, but they are actually popular, like especially compared to when SWSH was the new gen
>>
File: type chart.png (46 KB, 1590x518)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
type chart revisions
>>
>>56739184
Samurott in Rodeo looks pretty muscly, I can only guess the amount of muscle it needs to swing big swords effortlessly
>>
>>56739167
Yes, Cheren is the rival. N's role is harder to define but from what I can tell from the earliest stages (even before whether N was male or female was decided) this character was defined enough to simply be referred to as "N" in planning documents.
>>
What does the XY repo have that the ORAS one doesn't if the ORAS repo has all of XY in it?
>>
>>56739198
as long as PLA has the worst battle system known to man and a repetitive ass gameplay loop, SV will always top it. The turn based portion of PLA felt half assed as fuck. The only thing mainline should take from PLA is battle speed and the sidequest system, the rest can go
>>
>>56739156
Kalos is just cursed at this point honestly.
>>
>>56739097
>GF never refers to more than one character as a rival.
Not even that bullshit they've done in Gen 3 in which your first rival doesn't even get to the last evolution of the starter?
>>
>>56739212
The only part of the ORAS repo that "has all of XY in it" is sango_project, and it only has all of xy_project, which is the source code.
>>
>>56739214
>as long as PLA has the worst battle system known to man
It just needs abilities, much better than the mainline without the permanent buffs and the turn system not being only about who has the highest speed stat
>>
>>56739223
I think so. iirc Wally is referred as a rival in ORAS material.
>>
>>56739156
>>lol jk let's just make the whole game take place in one city
Chances are that was always the intention with Legends.
>>
I’m hoping for any lore at all on XY’s legendaries. BW had some extra descriptions on its main legends, that weren’t even in the official games until SWSH.
>>
speaking of Gaia, I do think they've hit upon a concept with a lot of potential(the whole island hopping and strong focus on how pokemon affect the environment of islands and vice versa).

Has the potential for an interesting structure and a lot of interesting locales.
>>
>>56739206
Can you upload a translated version? pls
>>
>>56739239
10 days of leaks and nothing about Zygarde yet
>>
>>56739191
ZA has marketing?
>>
>>56739206
Bug is forever fucking trapped in Hell godamn it AAAAARGH
>>
>>56739247
We did learn that Zygarde was always meant for a Pokemon Z
>>
>>56739240
Sounds like Alola but stronger. I want to see a crazier open world take on island hopping. Don't tell me there won't be any underwater routes in the island region?
>>
>>56739247
Don't expect anything, from gen 3-5 it seems GF's modus operandi is not not give much thought third legendaries until they start to work on the third version.
>>
>>56739231
the speed system of PLA is legitimately broken as straight up lies to you. The damage scaling is absolutely retarded and scales up the damage of low level mons for no fucking reason. The gravel system is retarded and makes for even stupider scaling. The way the damage scaling and retarded speed coalesce to make battles literally nothing but mindless back and forth trading and making pretty much any moves that aren't priority or high base power useless is dumb as fuck.

There is a reason Volo is the only trainer battle people ever mention, its because its the only one that its even possible to lose, as long as you have more mons you will almost never lose a PLA battle due to how the turn system and damage scaling work. And the only way GF could make a challenging battle on that system is to just cheat and give Volo more mons so you have to use your brain for once.

Sorry to go on an autismo rant, but they really need to change shit up in PLZA for the battle system to not suck ass in my eyes
>>
>sina is supposed to be 2 years older than dexio
>>
>>56739247
I remember we did get a description on zygarde a few days ago that mentioned the cell forms, not sure what game it was for tho
>>
>>56739225
Didn't they find XY assets in sango_project?
>>
>>56739269
>is not not give much thought
*is not to give much thought to
>>
>>56739249
well it has a singular CG trailer and a couple of blurbs, so it comes up at least lol
>>
>>56739181
https://x.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1762487295859405151
There's this but no other information about Z-A taking place only in Lumiose. People that talk like it was settled as the truth are shitposters.
>>
>Shauna wants to be a bride
Bros...
>>
>>56739274
was*
>>
>>56739187
Sun and Moon?
Probably a few Let's Go things
And the AZ that he doesn't want to spoil because muh surprise
>>
>>56739279
By game assets I assume so, but I'll be honest, I have no idea, very few people are looking through sango_project due to the storage and technical requirements and even fewer people are sharing anything from it.
>>
>>56739268
desu I think a Zelda like structure is also possible(like a starter island you need to do, then a group of islands you can take on in any order before a big story island, and then another set of islands you can do in any order.

The Gaia format would lend itself well to a JRPG esque story structure with local conflicts you solve and maybe a pokemon lord or overarching antagonist of the island you deal with while getting pieces of a larger puzzle.
>>
>>56739294
I just wonder what's the point of the xy repo if sango_project supposedly has it all and more.
>>
>TCRF hasn't documented anything on XY in days
>>
>>56739293
IIRC the leaker pretty much got locked out before he could grab any Sun and Moon stuff. I think he has SV source code(idk if he has SWSH or not)
>>
assuming any sort of ambition in GF games is a losing strategy, everyone who has braincells knows this.
>>
>>56739247
Not holding out hope for it really, but anything on any of the legendaries would be worth seeing as far as I’m concerned.

Kyurem seems to be the only third legend they really had any concrete descriptions on, mentioning its genes and its future sight (neither of which would be mentioned in the games proper until SWSH iirc) and a tiny bit on the god stone.
>>
>>56739206
>Ice resisted Fairy
>Steel was gonna keep its Ghost and Dark but gained a weakness to Electric
Interesting
>>
>>56739302
it's just missing post-release stuff like the patches.
>>
>>56739302
We'd be able to use it to date the final commit for XY.
>>
>>56739158
I'm sure if Tierno conveyed the personality from the doc properly, he'd be popular.
>>
>>56739271
PLA itself is like a prototype but that doesn't mean SVs implementation of said features aren't even less refined.
Gravel is a fun replacement for EVs in theory; just not the math.

The level scaling is kinda crackhead tier though yeah.
>>
>>56739247
I thought we learned that he's like a big guardian mech that protects Earth from ayyys
>>
>>56739308
>mentioning its genes and its future sight (neither of which would be mentioned in the games proper until SWSH iirc) and a tiny bit on the god stone.
Wasn't that from a XY or ORAS doc or did I miss anything?
>>
>>56739206
>They never even considered Poison being SE on Water
AAAAAAAAH
>>
Holy cow its happening!
>>
>>56739331
Why the FUCK do you people still trust this retard
>>
>>56739318
the PLA system can certainly be refined to be better(and I hope it is), but I think they need a lot of work to get it to an even passable level compared to the normal pokemon battle system. SV wins by virtue of having that system and some great battles, especially in the endgame and DLC.
>>
>>56739132
Nemona and Carmine completely mog all the gen 1 and gen 2 characters
>>
>>56739331
fuck centro and fuck you
>>
>>56739298
Oh, like SV with more guardrails to stop you from climbing over the mountains and ending up somewhere ugly. I can see that structure lending itself to a really strong story and I get the impression that Game Freak is more concerned with story and characters right now because the market is showing human characters sell.
I'm still concerned that they're going to come up with an arbitrary reason to stop me from exploring the water but I'll live if it makes the rest of the game better.
>>
>>56739329
>Masuda game
>Letting Water take an L

Anon, I...
>>
>>56739334
he is literally shitpostiong. just report him.
>>
>>56739206
Ferrothornbros, Skarmorybros, Corviknightbros, Heatransisters...we dodged a bullet here...
>>
>>56739346
I can practically smell the zoomer on you.
>>
>>56739348
yeah I can see them railroading parts of the ocean initially. Or they could go the way zelda does and let you go places early, but the story events won't trigger until you do the stuff beforehand. Either way I think Gaia has a lot of potential, and an extra year of dev time will hopefully go a long way
>>
>>56739331
>According to Khu
Dropped
>>
Even when the leaks end, how much longer will these threads continue? It will probably take us years to discuss everything that's been revealed, and I don't think everything leaked from the gigaleak was documented, either.
>>
>>56739099
As a shotafag, Trevor actually sounds a little better from the drafts compared to what we got in the game. I pretty much forgot that he existed due to being too shy.
>>
>>56739331
>its fucking Khu and some random twitter user who pretends he knows shit
Kill me
>>
>Lysandre was based on Masuda

And people thought that he wasn't evil...
>>
Can we all agree gaia's champion will be gay nigger
>>
File: 1669133067690858.webm (2.4 MB, 1280x720)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB WEBM
>>56739331
>According to Khu
>>
>>56739331
dropping z-a early would make this leak so worth it
>>
>>56739315
So basically not much, then.
>>
>>56739356
I mean SV is already the "lets you go but you can't do shit" type.
>>
>>56739371
>Wasting your time to see what Centro the nigger was talking about
Anon...
>>
>>56739363
Considering how rapidly these threads degenerate without fresh content? They won't last a week.
>>
A guy said that Khu said that Z-A won't take place in the ancient past like PLA. That's the "leak" as if it wasn't obvious. Fuck Khu, tell something that isn't in our fucking face next time.
>>
>>56739375
If GAIA is Greece I want to see Circe and her pigmons.
>>
>>56739388
to be fair, a lot of people think its a past game. So if it were confirmed to be present or future it'd be a big deal. But its fucking Khu, so its not confirmed either way
>>
File: whateeeever.jpg (365 KB, 3654x2325)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>give material to the most insufferable (and fake) fans in this board
>gatekeep actual information

Aggronfag isn't the worst anymore
>>
>>56739386
It's been nearly two weeks, and it's like the end is almost near.
>>
>>56739392
We didn't get Morgan le Fay so don't think that is happeening.
>>
Next part when?
>>
>>56739392
is Gaia confirmed Greece? Or is it just an assumption based on codename and premise?
>>
>>56739365
He could have been the Kalosian light brown or olive shota answer to Galar Youngster and All*ster.
Instead we got Velma mixed with May's brother Max, tragic.
>>
I know exact ages don't really matter all that much, but
>Steven is 25 in Gen III
>Cynthia is 28 in Gen IV
So if we take the whole "release years roughly correspond to the Gen", both of them would have been born around 1979. Steven was the rich kid heir of a company based in the Pokémon equivalent of Fukuoka, Kyushu, while Cynthia is from a small secluded town in the Pokémon equivalent to the Okhotsk area of Hokkaido. She's related to the village elders and all that traditional and historical stuff. Both would have become Trainers around the dawn of the 90s.

People always like to imagine "Cynthia's journey as a kid in the Pokémon world" like in an anime sense with her shouldermon Gible or whatever, but I kind of hate that sort of insular thinking. It feels so masturbatory, so far from reality, it feels like how Lt. Surge is now from Unova or the fandom painfully saying "Oh my Arceus" in their fan fictions. I want to understand the world of Pokémon in relation to the real world, because you can extrapolate so much from that. Steven stops being "Charismatic rock autist who says he's the strongest" and you can now actually picture what his youth would have been like since you can associate it with a generation, demographic, and place of origin. You can imagine a girl who's a descendant of the Ainu and granddaughter of the village elder, growing up as the world rapidly modernized while she continues to study history and mythology.
>>
>>56739405
Assumption based on premise. There's a guy that's oddly obsessed with Greece in /vp/
>>
>>56739402
We still have more Switch stuff to go after XY.
>>
>>56739206
Translation for those who need it:
Blue axis: Defending pokemon
Yellow axis: Attacking pokemon
Types in order (same for both axis)
Normal
Fire
Water
Grass
Electric
Ice
Fighting
Poison
Ground
Flying
Psychic
Bug
Rock
Ghost
Dragon
Dark
Steel
Fairy
>>
>>56739413
I mean if we are looking at island hopping nations, its either some island nation or something in the Mediterranean, so greece would be a good guess in terms of relevant nations GF would care about
>>
>>56739415
Those are the ones I just HAVE to see
Like what the fuck happened?
>>
>>56739415
yeah but isn't most of the switch stuff just source code, like we won't be getting beta docs and dev info right?
>>
how about that XY pokemon archive?
>>
>>56739424
Unfortunately we're not getting docs or concept art for the Switch games, just source code and/or more prototypes. And judging by the SwSh and LGPE prototypes, you're not gonna see anything that isn't just the final game's concepts but unfinished.
>>
>>56739412
>Lt. Surge is now from Unova
This isn't confirmed. It's just a npc wondering that.
>>
>>56739432
tourist detected
>>
>>56739422
There's also the (less likely) possibility that Gaia is a pure fantasy setting that doesn't draw inspiration from any particular place.
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13 KB, 230x208)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>56739046
Surely a proper repository for Sun and Moon is still hidden somewhere in the files of the leak right?
>>
Going to sleep. Will Mega Jynx have been found when I wake up?
>>
>>56739455
No, leaker said he couldn't find it, give it up already.
>>
>>56739455
As much as we want to learn the truth of the UBs and how much we were ROBBED, I’m afraid hoping for SM stuff is still in the cope stage.
>>
Since a few prototypes seem to work in Ryujinx, can someone upload them and send links?
>>
>>56739455
leaker literally just didn't have time to grab it sadly
>>
>>56739467
Which ones work and which ones dont?
>>
These threads are like Christmas every day.
>>
>>56739181
>>56739287
The codename Ikkaku means both narwhal (keeping in line with kujira meaning whale and sango meaning coral) and "one city/town/block".

I particularly like BDSP's codename Delphis, which comes from the scientific name for dolphin "Delphinus delphis". ILCA made it, but ILCA is pronounced iruka in Japanese, which is also the Japanese word for dolphin. The Latin Delphinus is also a constellation, originating from the Greek word Delphis, which ties in with SwSh being Orion, SV being Titan, and Gen X being Gaia.
>>
>on cloud 9 for a week straight
the crash is gonna fucking kill me
>>
>>56739377
Now THIS is a good looking game.
>>
>>56739472
I can't say exactly what versions are, but there were anons showing and talking about them in the last thread.
>>
>>56739479
looks like GF just likes greek code names
>>
So anons, based on what we know about Gaia so far, what would be something you'd like to see based on its premise?
>>
>>56739440
The fans sure seem to believe it, just like they believe that the war he's referring to was some great Pokémon war out of the Lucario movie or something instead of Operation Desert Storm.
>>
>>56739479
Wasn't Orion SwSh DLC?
>>
>>56739492
I just want information about Z-A before theorizing about Gen 10
>>
>>56739492
If it is islands, then unique oceanic biomes so there's obvious diversity in the monsters to catch on the water.
>>
If LZA is set entirely within Lumiose City surely we're getting the catacombs this time around, right?
>>
>>56739492
Diving. Explore the ocean and see the sea-dwelling Pokémon in their natural habitat.
>>
>>56739506
What's that? You want 70% of your water encounters to be tentacool and wingull?
>>
>>56739507
We had the catacombs in XY, the Gliterring Cave was said by Masuda himself in his blog that it was based in the catacombs. We had information on this leak about it too.
>>
>>56739501
That's Rigel, a supergiant star that's part of Orion.
>>
>>56739515
Never knew that, shows how much I know about Kalos.
The Glittering Cave wasn't good.
>>
>>56739523
This Unova vs Kalos genwar has been annoying for too long you know.
>>
Do any of you have any experience in reverse engineering I'm trying to fix this but I dunno what to do
>>
>>56739541
fix what?
>>
>>56739532
Nobody said anything about Gen 5.
>>
>>56739547
Just ignore him, he's a sad little man.
>>
>>56739545
PLA build 106, trying to make it load on Ryujinx
>>
>>56739547
Anon, just tell them to eat three bullets
>>
File: 20096_1649419434.jpg (13 KB, 344x372)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
mfw we'll never live through pokeleaks this amazing ever again
>>
>>56739559
that's what you said during the gigaleak
>>
>>56739559
Be grateful for the time you got to spend together with anons and all the fun discoveries you made with them along the way :)
>>
>>56739565
its a reasonable assumption
>>
So is there any more information about XY that he will upload or that was pretty much it?
>>
>>56739565
Isn't it hard to believe there can be leaks as great as this again?
>>
File: 1361856156990.jpg (36 KB, 241x403)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>56739559
just live for another 15 years and wait for *that* whole back log to get leaked
>>
>>56739547
Everyone knows who you are, sagefag.
>>
>>56739559
We never got SM
>>
File: Seabowl.png (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>56739568
Personally I'm happy I get to live in a time where Lysandre's design docs called him Aryan Masuda
>>
>>56739565
That is true. GS was a concentrated "pretty much everything" from heavy reworking that exceeded the individuals.
>>
File: 1560540201584.jpg (126 KB, 632x948)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>56739559
mfw this is the last good experience anyone will ever have on /vp/
>>
>>56739565
Yeah but the list of remaining shit is mostly oddities. Charigun while funny isn't going to live up this nor will sm~sv Dev documents or the other stuff we're missing.
>>
>>56739583
SM doesn't have as many fans as Gen IV/V/VI.
>>
>>56739590
>Gen VI

lmao
>>
Incredible how unbearable this board became with all this Unova vs Kalos war. How can repeat the same posts daily dozens of times with the same exact arguments without ever getting tired of it?
>>
>>56739577
There won't be another 15 years when the New World Order is enacted.
>>
>>56739590
If SM has a million fans, I'm one of them
If SM has 5 fans, I'm one of them
If SM has one fan, that one is me
If SM has zero fans then I am no longer alive
If the world is against SM I am against the world
>>
>>56739610
nothing ever happens
>>
>>56739081
That's what makes her so good, faggot.
>>
Infant level falseflagging. Is this really the best this place’s schizos can do? It’s pathetic.
>>
File: 1729149368574401.jpg (606 KB, 4048x2868)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
This is probably obvious but if Team Flare has nothing to do with aliens I guess they were almost entirely inspired by the Sun King.
>>
>>56739559
Nintendo had a pretty huge leak a few years ago didn't they, just give is another 5 or so years and we'll see a big one again. One should happen by the end of the Switch's successor's lifespan
>>
so... is there really no way to fix the oras repo?
did i really download 300GB for nothing
>>
>>56739624
That's a positive way of thinking about it.
>>
File: dewgongthinking.png (21 KB, 129x177)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>56739610
Which New World Order?
>>
>>56739624
maybe by that point Game Freak is owned by someone else or go independent because the EU wants everyone to split up, who knows
>>
>>56739636
Bizarre Love Pyramid
>>
File: McZoroark.png (11 KB, 607x481)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
So, the leak is finally over?
>>
>>56739624
Would it be possible that they'll just move all of the SV and below files to a permanent, secure home that's not inside of a server after this
>>
>>56739643
only if the nukes fall
>>
These leaks make me think that hoarders are losing in the long run.
>>
>>56739648
Not even close. The leaker should have something like 400gb~ more of things to upload. What we would get from them is uncertain, though.
>>
I wonder if gen 10 is time for a new type, seems like GF only likes making type chart changes along with a new type. Ice originally being buffed in XY makes me think they're planning to do it again and are just waiting for the right time.
>>
>>56739650
Reject modernity, return to paper.
>>
>ZA leaks!!!!
>it's centro piggybacking off khu
It's all so tiresome
>>
>>56739660
Yeah, it's about the thought of "it's going to suck when it is over"
>>
>>56739624
I don't think leaks like this will happen anymore unless an actual employee is the one leaking stuff.
>>
It still feels really really fucking weird that there's at least one person with gen10 and plza before we even get any further news about plza... And now I don't know if we'll get news anytime soon.
>>
>>56739375
Leon again?
>>
>>56739656
If you think about it, a public release of everything Game Freak has ever done is the perfect way to get Pokemon autists to stop doxxing their employees while they're stealing material to trade with other discord hoarders.
>>
>>56739675
We'll get news at latest by February
>>
>>56739626
I think so. Leaker kun really needed to download those big switch files so he didn't have time to download all these XY and Oras files.
>>
File: 1000582885.png (278 KB, 560x900)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
Yep. Time to goon to Shauna for hours again. Feels like I'm falling in live for the first time like I did when she turned up at my door on Christmas 2013.
>>
>>56739680
would be based
which is how you know its impossible
>>
>>56739626
>>56739684
Did the leaker confirm that the text files aren't sitting somewhere in his data dump?
>>
>>56739680
I need to know the trigger levels of hoarders
>>
Do we have the beta design docs for the Gen 4 leaders yet?
Namely Fantina?.
>>
>>56739492
havent been following the threads, what do we know about it so far?
>>
>>56739725
nothing besides it involving islands
>>
>>56739707
Yes. Fantina's doesn't mention foreigner aspects, but that she is dressed for a contest.
>>
>>56739686
Reminder that her dream is to become a bride.
>>
>>56739728
What about Synapse?
>>
>>56739175
The aliens leak was so thoroughly deconfirmed I wonder why anyone bought into it. Based on the sketches, concept art, storyboards, character profiles. It seems like XY development was broadly consistent with the final game, aside from the South Kalos being deleted.

I noticed that some lost character beats also found way into other media. Like Clermont being raised by a single dad (this was cut from the game, but adapted for the XY anime).
>>
Is this the end of the leaks
>>
>>56739737
Yeah it's over
>>
>>56739737
Yeah the leaks are over, you may now go back to whatever hole you crawled out of
>>
Part 30 and 31 are up
>>
>>56739735
>I wonder why anyone bought into it
XYsider is such a weird leak, I remember there was a guy that was an actual inside that said things about fairy type and stuff but then he said that Valerie was the second gym or something weird. But XYsider simply doesn't make sense, it's like if he was talking about another completely different game. Did people start to believe him because SM had aliens?
>>
>>56739755
of sango_project?
>>
>>56739755
Out of how many total?
>>
>>56739756
I think he also "predicted" ride pokemon.
>>
>>56739732
Fake news
>>
>>56739756
> Did people start to believe him because SM had aliens
We were ready to belive anything after all the data mined legendaries and GF purposefully putting in dead ends like the ghost girl and power plant.
>>
>>56739755
Then post the links to these totally real parts.
>>
File: 1703272956780769.jpg (15 KB, 168x211)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>56739737
>No mega Jynx
>No Pokemon Z and more southern kalos
>Not able to build the source code making those 300gb of oras useless
Yes it's over, unless there is more stuff being uploaded soon.
>>
>>56739755
>4 GB each
For what reason?
>>
>>56739774
>Not able to build the source code
How so
>>
>>56739781
Missing text folder and when compiling it complains about missing said folder
>>
File: Volcanos.jpg (57 KB, 324x292)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>56739737
We're anywhere between "It's over" and "It hasn't even begun"
>>
>>56739729
Can you post it? I wanna see her design notes.
>>
god bless this leakerfag for being one of the greatest humans to ever live, despite being a whoring discordfaggot
>>
Its so over for yawnfag. how will he cope with this proof of southern kalos now
>>
>>56739788
I still think the leaker is just holding that folder for a prank or whatever.
>>
>>56739801
Wow shit that was remove very early while making the game and had no ideas or work put into them
>>
>>56739801
You can see him coping in
>>56739450
>>56739714
>>56739733
>>
>>56739816
lmao hes still on the 'it was removed early' despite being proven wrong? amazing.
>>
File: Gacc4AeWEAA7YCy.jpg (486 KB, 1912x1354)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
where in the tera leak zips are these cool art reference pics like the settei for Hilda (pic related) that we got? I'm lost with so many massive stuffs around in the rentry and only see people sharing those over social media
>>
>>56739811
>It's just a prank bro
Anon it's not very funny, he said he had the complete source code but it really isn't complete.
>>
File: 1710396716420.png (47 KB, 250x200)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>all this pointless information about Pokemon Master gotta leaked instead of Gen 7
>>
>>56739820
>>56739816
Wow it fucking nothing
>>
>>56739833
I just don't understand how we have commits of everything but completely missing two folders with the same function in different directiories.
>>
>>56739833
>>56739845
Scrubbed by Discord trannies lmfao. Could've had all the data but he had to hoard it until his super cool friends prettied it up to be posted online
>>
>>56739833
It's not even a prank anymore it's just malicious shit, it happened with the previous leaks before
Why the text files? What's so alluing about them that they must hold it back?
>>
techbros don't exist on /vp/
>>
File: ganixhasdiamond.png (15 KB, 640x106)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>56739850
Now that he's irrelevant I can make fun of Ganix again, fuck you for scrubbing files, fuck everyone involved, I hate datahoarders
>>56739858
You're right we're techsisters
>>
>>56739755
Of what? Isn't Sango completed? Is this Sango_text?
>>
>>56739845
Intentionally removed in case a leak like this happened?
>>
>>56739249
This kek
>>
>>56739858
I’m not your bro
>>
>>56739863
OH SHIT DIAMOND PEARL PROTOTYPE INCOMING FINALLY
>>
>>56739891
We got the repo eventually after that message, check date
>>
>>56739879
Who remove, game freak? Why would they do this? I don't think they ever expected this to have happened
>>
>>56739841
Gen 7 is pointless other than coombait. Besides you already have your stuff compiled in an artbook.
>>
>>56739902
Sure, but they might not expect to go into ancient x & y builds ever either, or they just store it somewhere else
>>
>>56739756
It was because of Deoxys iirc. It was actually a pretty common theory after XY released that the “laser beam” that mutated Deoxys was AZ’s weapon, since it was shown reaching space before nuking Kalos. ORAS kinda leaned into this by providing a bit of a connection between Deoxys and megas, by way of Zinnia’s prophecy about AZ’s weapon portending a disastrous meteor and the implication that it irradiated the meteorites with mega energy.
>>
>>56739918
Learning that the weapon was controlled by a “virus” in the beta makes me feel like this was what ended up being repurposed for the Deoxys connection in ORAS.
>>
>>56739823
It's in the Kenya (Pokemon Masters) folder
Interestingly GF handed to DeNA some of the same lore files we've already seen
>>
>>56739901
HOLY SHIT WHATS IN IT HAS ANYONE LOOKED YET
>>
>>56739912
>Pointless
>All the possible ultra beast and concept arts of beta mons
>Pointless
>Reason why they killed pokemon Z and an early build of Z before turning into sun and moon
>Pointless
Anon not everything is just hot poke hebes. It's literally a void of information that we will never know now.
>>
File: Gaa7dr2XAAAStff.jpg (107 KB, 930x1119)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
I'm happy we finally know Drasna's age but god damn I want her character sheet so bad.
>>
I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE NONE OF YOU FAGGOTS ARE TALKING ABOUT PROTOTYPE DIAMOND AND PEARL THIS IS SO FUCKING BIG OH MY GOD
>>
>>56739926
No i dont think anyone ever looked in there. Sad, pokemon diamond version might have had some interesting stuff in it.
>>
>>56739934
retard
>>
I'm honestly here in the leaks for unreleased art, character information and possible ports. I never cared much about scrapped stuff, betamons or whatever so I'm quite pleasured by this leak. I never got the type Spaceworld or the beta DP sprites as result
>>
>>56739707
>>56739796
>>56728784
● Fifth person.
Ghost-type user.
Josga City.

Hymen: 32 years old.
From Zui Town, grew up watching the Lost Tower.
Uses Ghost Pokémon a lot.
But for some reason, his gym has a quizzical flavour.
She is involved in contests and dresses and behaves like a Zukagene herself.
(To tie the contest into the scenario).

Name.
Melissa. ...... Melissa. (Periwinkle plant).

● Sixth person.
Ice-type user.
Kissa Xity.
Hymen: 16 years old.
Image of a high school girl from a snowy country.
Cold but prioritises fashion. Exposes skin with spirit. No weather.

Name.
Suzuna ...... leaves = turnip. For cool weather. (Brassicaceae).

●7th person.
Steel-type user.
Mio City.

: 51 years old.
He still goes to the abandoned mine on Steel Island by ship and continues his training.
(After clearing the gym, the ship takes the hero to the island).
He is rather rude or rough.
He is concerned about the protagonist who is the same age as him, probably because he has a son (Kurogane's gym leader).

Name.
Tougan ...... Winter melon (Cucurbitaceae).

● Eighth person.
Electric-type user.
Nagisa City.

; 24 years old.

An orthodox Pokémon trainer.
He is one of the most powerful Pokémon trainers in the Shin-Ou Region.
Said to be comparable to the Four Heavenly Kings. But...
He hasn't had any exciting battles for a while.
and is said to be tired of Pokémon competitions.

Name.
Denji ...... Denji grass. Denji = over electromagnetic. (A plant in the Denzi family).

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

PATH
派生作品\派生作品\kenya\20180115kenya_提供資料_25-87\人物設定
PATH
>>
>>56739934
I check the DP files and translate some stuff, but I think they aren't the focus right now so I don't really get many responses or a discussion. Valley Windworks was supposed to be a dam.
>>
>>56739947
Is Google better than DeepL now?
>>
>>56739947
Noted she's supposedly from Solaceon Town, lol. I bet a Sinnoh remake would have retconned her into being from Kalos or something.
>>
>>56739953
I don't even remember DeepL being that bad
>>
>>56739953
Pretty much, DeepL can be almost unintelligible at times.
>>
>>56739954
Why?
>>
>>56739954
She doesn't speak french in the jp script.
>>
>>56739949
You can still make a thread about it or post here. I don't see why not.
>>
>>>56739954(You)
>She doesn't speak french in the jp script.
She still has a western motif thought, right?
>>
>>56739954
Her dialogue in the Japanese games doesn't really hint to her nationality. Her Japanese isn't like Surge's where it's peppered with katakana Engrish. She says she came to "this country and learned the language", and she speaks standard Japanese that would be comprehensible for a foreigner, so I kind of got the impression that she thoroughly studied the language. I couldn't tell you if her output is basic because it's a children's game or if it's because it's hard for a foreigner to use Japanese as loosely as a native (speaking from experience).
>>
>>56739833
At this point I'm positive he just forgot it. One of you discordfaggots needs to tell him. But the ones left in there won't, sadly.
>>
>>56739987
I'm not in his trooncord unfortunately
>>
>>56739974
Her name is originally Melissa, so yeah. But there are a number of countries she could originate from. The most English she uses is ダンス (dansu; dance), but it doesn't even appear that much in her dialogue from what I remember, she says 踊る (odoru; to dance) more often. The English loanword dance isn't even an uncommon word in Japanese. If I remember correctly, Glacia is implied to be a foreigner as well; her Japanese name is Prim and she came from somewhere snowy.
>>
File: 1702007935322.jpg (49 KB, 954x542)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>these leaks
>>
File: Ugly.png (3 KB, 216x270)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
I suppose this design is sorta functional if you clean it up.
Average Gen 4 evo outta ten.
>>
>>56740015
ay dios mio....el chupacabra
>>
>>56740015
Crystals taking over Sableye could be cool, but this design is unsalvageable. Nice attempt though.
>>
>>56739046
Battle Chatelaine ages
>Morgan: 19
>Dana: 18
>Evelyn: 17
>Nita: 16
>>
>>56740015
Im somehow tired of seeing this sad fuck of an evolution for sableye.
>>
>>56740039
My wives.
>>
>>56739947
Does it not have any references to who she's based on?
Shame.
>>
File: SSJB.gif (329 KB, 366x264)
329 KB
329 KB GIF
>>56740039
>Morgan: 19
>>
>>56739947
Wait, Byron was originally going to be the 7th gym leader instead of the sixth?
>>
>>56739735
>I wonder why anyone bought into it
Not getting a third version turned people into mindbroken gullible retards.
>>
>>56739132
Trash. This is why they deserve the leaks.
>>
>>56740057
I feel like the reason is cause mega sableye exists and this sure as shit doesn't top that.
Wouldn't be shocked in a universe without it the thing would have fans. But since its competing with an actually good "evolution" it isn't really getting any favor.
>>
>>56740039
>>Nita: 16
>Sounds like an 8 year old in masters
I have no idea how masters managed to have 80% of its voice acting sound like complete shit.
>>
>>56739735
>The aliens leak was so thoroughly deconfirmed I wonder why anyone bought into it
Because XY is such a fucking disappointment that we thought there would be a good reason for it and that leak made it believable. Instead the reason its such a fucking disappointment is because they cut the whole post-game and scrapped a bunch of plot they had for AZ.
So far, there is no game more robbed than XY.
>>
>>56739947
>Hymen: 32 years old.
What?
>>
>>56740099
Try playing with Japanese voices.
>>
>>56740107
Still intact
>>
>>56740105
>scrapped a bunch of plot they had for AZ
Anon, a concept 3 lines or so long isn't even worthy of being called 'plot'.
>>
>>56740107
wants to confirm she isn't a tranny like some people meme she is
>>
>>56740096
Mega Sableye is just a charismatic design. It looks like an annoying little shit, the animated trailer shows it as an annoying little shit and in the game it plays like an annoying little shit. It's amazing, specially with that constant stupid grin.
>>
>>56740083
case in point >>56740105
>>
2 extra hours of boring baby Kanto pandering slop wouldn't have made XY any better.
>>
>>56740121
>Anon, a concept 3 lines or so long isn't even worthy of being called 'plot'.
not a concept 3 lines they scrapped a whole script for AZ and decided "lets scrap this and slap on Lysandre as the villain" and youre defending this shit Yawnfag. End your life pronto.
>>
>baby pandering
Yeah thats what i call the whole game, just play online.
>>
>>56739059
I haven't been to these threads for half a week. What's happened, what's Shauna like?
>>
>>56740139
True, because the game was already good.
>>
>>56740151
>
>>
File: 1678012029012714.png (80 KB, 355x369)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>56739455
>>56739469
If we email them nicely maybe they'll give us the Alola files too so we can complete the set. Got to catch them all
>>
>>56740143
Pointing out inaccuracies in your post doesn't make me the yawnfag.
>a whole script for AZ
Source?
>>
>>56740159
>Source?
We've been over this, check the former threads.
>>
>>56740150
>>56738805
>>56738822
>>56738866
>>
>>56740163
Yeah, you're a shitposter.
>>
>>56740165
>She's very popular with boys! But that's just how she is, and confessions and scouting are normal. (When a girl like that suddenly approaches the protagonist, he's taken aback.)
Damn, what a whore.
>>
>>56740139
>Kanto starters
>Santalune forest is just viridian forest
>Kanto birds!
>Mewtwo!
>Kanto megas while Kalos starters don't have one
>Charizard has two megas!
They reaaaaally made me hate Kanto after all that.
>>
>>56739970
I've been stuck phoneposting for 9 months. All my DS hacking stuff like Tink was on my laptop. I know enough Japanese (got my N2) that I can help, but it's just not easily doable on a smartphone, especially when it comes to cross-checking words and phrases. My laptop has been at a repair place since early September, and all they have left to do is stress test the new components which means I can hopefully contribute more in the next couple weeks. This stuff leaked at the worst possible time for me.
>>
>>56740172
Thank you for confirming youre indeed Yawnfag. You tried pulling that last time when I linked you a source and youre doing it again.
>>
>>56739707
>>56739947
Fantina
● 5th person.
User of the Ghost-type.
Hearthome City.
: 32 years old.
Originating from Solaceon town, since she grew up watching the Lost Tower she often uses Ghost Pokémon.
However, for some reason her Gym has a quizzical flavour to it.
She has an involvement with contests, & she has the appearance of & conducts herself like that of a Takarasienne.
(In order to tie contests into the scenario).

Melissa ...... Melissa (a plant in the Lamiaceae family).

Thought I'd give you a cleaner translation since that one's pretty rough. A Takarasienne is a Takarazuka actress.
>>
>>56740180
Trying out a different persona this time?
Stop talking about yourself in the third person.
>>
>>56740185
>n-no youre the Yawnfag!!!
Kek who are you trying to fool?
>>
>>56740184
>quizzical flavour
Hhaha man, those fucking kindergarten math questions. Thank god platinum changed that
>>
>>56740190
Well, considering how he fooled you originally and (you) made the retarded mistake of continuing to trying to get the last word in against one of the biggest schizos on this board, Yawnfag, as much as I'd hate to say it he definitely got your number. Even a delusional cuck can be right once a year.
>>
>>56740209
Sure thing Yawnfag.
>>
Can some anon do me a favor and round up all of the Legends: Arceus gofile links? I'm fucking exhausted and my computer isn't cooperating trying to leave this webpage.
Also, hashing now. Please stand by.`
>>
>>56738750
>■Friend A
>●Keywords to use as base
>14 years old, same age as the main character. The main character who wasn't chosen. A bit of a rival. But trusts the main character. Intelligent. Calm and collected. A type that doesn't take on challenges very much. (The opposite of the main character's setting) Currently lives in the first town. Both parents are Pokemon trainers.

This sounds exactly like the NPC Calem/Serena
>>
>>56740220
Of course it sounds exactly like them, because it literally says its the one you didn't choose.
>>
>>56740220
>The main character who wasn't chosen
Yeah, it's the opposite character.
>>
So no specific design documents on Calem and Serena? Just that Depp tidbit from some days ago?
>>
>>56740220
"A bit of a rival" "A type that doesn't take on challenges very much".
I'll never get why they went with this angle, the opposite gender character is setup in a way where more feisty dialogue would have probably made them more memorable.
What screws with me even more is GF felt the need to do this for two more gens after this as well.

Like I'd unironically prefer multi generation Tierno than this.
>>
>>56740264
Hau and Hop do react relatively more at least. Hop even seethes to the point of changing teams kek.
>>
>>56740184
>32 years old.
All this time I thought Fantina was middle aged.
>>
>>56740278
Isn't 30+ middle aged in anime settings?
>>
>>56740264
It's been like this since Gen 3.
May is off doing her own thing for her dad, and she'll randomly appear to give you goggles for the desert or challenge you to a battle. But she very much feels like a lab assistant, like Oak's aides in the first game, accept she battles you.
I think Wally was supposed to be the 'surprise' REAL rival, but I don't remember battling him, other than he stands in your way before the Pokemon League.
We don't speak of Barry and his aspergers.
We didn't really get an interesting rival again until edgelord Gladion in SM. But it's his character that is memorable as opposed to difficulty or dialogue.
SM had fantastic characters but the gameplay felt like a guided tour of Hawaii.
You never feel like you're exploring, you feel like you're doing a stamp relay. ...Which is literally what you're doing.
>>
Unfortunate that nothing on Colosseum or XD ended up in these leaks. They’re pretty much my favorite Pokemon games but not gonna see anything for them here since GameFreak didn’t make them.
>>
>>56740264
Someone asked Masuda about this once, and his response was "We don't think people really like those kinds of characters anymore" (referring to competitive rivals who can at times be antagonistic). This was during Gen VI. We've gotten more competitive rivals since like Gladion (not really flawed, just quiet) and Bede. Also Klara and Avery but they can just stop existing.
>>
>>56740295
Based on documents what actually is that they literally just swapped out the later May/Brendon appearances for Wally with his plot originally being that he'd become the mossdeep leader.
But yeah Wally is a non-entity and is basically a twist they shifted to but forgot to write; his setup is clearly still building into that gym idea hence why he shows up at them.
In terms of personality the May/Brendon isn't at all "non competitive", Barry is a sperg sure but he is one still pushing you on your journey. I'd say Cheren is probably the weakest one(not due to straying from his purpose though) but N is basically half rival anyway and fills that gap.

Gladion is interesting as it seems like it just took them an extra gen to go "oh right people like N" for some reason. But past that point literally every gen has had an attempted analog. But that vague archetype actually makes sense to follow up n unlike fucking Serena/Calem.
>>
Anything interesting besides the character design docs?
>>
>>56739863
Do we know what these pieces of shit are scrubbing exactly?
>>
are leaks finally dead bros
>>
>>56740295
I like Barry, he's an impatient spaz with a competitive streak and it comes back to bite him in the ass. I want my rival to be a flawed person who grows past it. Barry gets his ass kicked by Jupiter, fails to protect Uxie, feels like shit about it, and then shows up to the climax at the last second for once with a Munchlax and Heracross, the Pokémon that take the most amount of patience to get, and together you beat Mars and Jupiter. Or you're like me and you KO his entire party and then 1v2 Mars and Jupiter. I remember Barry bitching over why you and the lab assistant each had a Pokédex but not him, and Rowan chews him out and reminds him that he sprinted out of the lab before he could even bring it up.

I don't feel like Wally or May really have a character flaw that makes me want to beat them. Bianca is fine as a character, her story arc is fine (though they would reuse it for multiple rivals in the future like Hop and even Hau to a degree), but she feels more like a friend than a rival. Cheren is more on the level, but his character flaw doesn't affect you in any way, and it's a really clichéd one with a clichéd answer, so it's not like you really care. The XY gang is friendly friends, they're the worst as rivals, with the best you get being Calem/Serena taking battling a bit more seriously. Hau is friendly, Gladion is standoffish but it's treated as more of a chuuni image thing. Hop has a good character arc (even though it's just Bianca's), but I feel like he's more Bede's rival than yours. Bede is an actually flawed rival who grows.
>>
Mega Jynx?
>>
>>56740375
Gone, reduced to atoms
>>
File: 16241425827440.jpg (33 KB, 689x540)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
I still can't believe the last fucking piece of the puzzle is the **_text files. We have literally every other single thing, but this fucking load bearing coconut.jpg of a file that's ruining everything.

To the anons with some sense here and not the usual hoarder retards, I pray from the bottom of my heart you guys are asking and are capable of getting an answer, because this is infuriating.
>>
>>56740378
AAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>56740373
Keep in mind Hop's character arc is to literally give up because he's not the main character and never will be so he just settles with the field of intellect

Bede is just groomed. Amazing how both of these characters had more effort put into them than Marnie and people only like her because she's nowhere near as annoying as either of them
>>
>>56740388
If its like coconut.jpg wouldn't any jpg with the same name work? In this case, wouldn't a .txt with "hello world" work?
>>
>>56740414
i imagine that the biggest issue here is the pointers of said text rather than the text itself, so unless you know what the structure is and what each call to each piece of text is, it's not going to work
>>
>>56740425
Oh so its like a fucking cornerstone that you don't know the contents of. Is this happening with both XY and ORAS?
>>
>>56740409
Hop is garbage though, all of this build up, he even got recognized by Zacian/Zamazenta as a hero and he just throws all of his dreams under for the field of research? He never once during the story showed interest in that sort of thing, what a waste this character was. At least Hau got corrected in USUM and he's the final fight against you who was made Champion.
>>
>>56740425
sounds like something that could be reverse engineered by fans with some trial and error
>>
>>56740433
not a coder, just my guess because otherwise the first thing people would'va done would'va been that
>>
Will there be no magnet link to 派生作品.7z because it's only 2.5gb?
>>
>>56740505
Nah I will make a magnet link, I just don't HAVE it because I haven't been able to download shit at an acceptable speed for a while.
>>
Went digging for all the direct references to フランス人 in the bios to compare with the insane amount of Slavic, Germanic and Sicilian references

Outright listed as French:
>Sycamore (Italian-French)
>Sina (Afro-French)
>Wikstrom (Italian-French)
>Grant (Based on a French guy, still black)

Listed Caucasian or features some White (without references to Slav, Germanic or Sicilian):
>Shauna (Mutt)
>Tierno (Latin-Asian?)
>Viola (Just listed white)
>Ramos (Also just listed white, but doesn't really match his description which calls him plump)
>Siebold (has NO details listed other than white)
>Diantha (She's Audrey Hepburn so she might as well be British)

Final judgement: Elesa is more French than 90% of Kalos and is 15 in BW
>>
>>56740606
>sicilian references
???
>>
>>56740617
Basically Italian
>>
>>56740606
Who are listed as Germanic?
Haven't seen the full files yet myself.
>>
>>56740629
who is specifically mentioned to be sicilian??
>>
>>56740606
>every Kalosian of renown has Italian roots
Accurate.
>Jean-Baptiste Lully
>Cardinal Mazarin
>Napoleon Bonaparte
>>
So the source code of ORAS and XY is out, but do we have all the build tools to actually compile it?
Also, how close to release is the latest PLA source code/PC build?
>>
>>56740629
Sycamore and Wikstrom (listed as Italian in my post) but Wulfric is outright listed as Sicilian and Malva is straight up Slav-Italian
>>
>>56740658
Mixing text files which are, for some reason, core to the compiling process. Nobody knows if the leaker has them, or if he forgot to download them, or what. Would be strange to believe those are the one files he didn't grab though as I'd imagine they're the smallest of the bunch, and also grouped with literally everything else.
>>
>>56740677
GF literally lost those repos, they don't exist anymore.
>>
>>56740641
You don't want to know
>>
>>56740681
Where was that confirmed?
>>
>>56740691
Nowhere, it's just speculation. There is a .git folder in the XYPart1 tarball that has some information about what was inside the repo. We can see stuff like the b2w2 repo, hgss repo, and some of the xy repos. Our missing repos? They aren't in there. It's one of two things. One, our missing repos were stored in a separate "archive" git that the leaker didn't pull (very unlikely imo) or two GF just straight up lost them when attempting to archive the games. Of course we don't actually know the truth, but I am heavily leaning on the GF lost them side.
>>
>>56740677
There are some anons hiding on a private discord server (that is not the /vp/ discord) intentionally not distributing certain things. You can see this with replies like >>56739755. Then you have schizos like >>56740681 gaslighting and >>56740677 repeating information they read others post. The reality is we need sango_text, which if it exists, we haven't been given yet. You can try and "re-create" it, but it literally contains compilers for the script / translation. You can also use pre-built ones, but that means making changes to the build system.
>>
>>56740708
>Nowhere, it's just speculation.
So how does that mean GF "literally lost them"? You listed examples but forgot the biggest one that puts the onus on the leaker for not leaking them either on purpose or accident, which is far more likely than the literal years of EVERY SINGLE BUILD just not having a core component to build them in the first place. It's retarded to even begin to assume that Gamefreak lost the files as a result, when the only two realities are your first one and mine.
>>
>>56740708
Funny how you're refusing to even admit that there is a third possibility. Why is that?
>>
>>56740714
>You can see this with replies like >>56739755.
There wasn't a part 30 or 31. Sango was 27 parts.
Try to keep up.
>>
File: file.png (196 KB, 1004x532)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>56740750
Only things to keep up with are the things I don't have access to (e.g. the shit in the walled garden nobody wants to send invites to).
>>
>>56740780
I know, and I'm not telling you there aren't faggots hiding information and as far as I know all of those discords are closed because they're also faggots, but that specific one was just another kid making something up that was easily disproven by saying there's more parts to Sango than there already is. Well, barring the one file obviously, but that just loops the conversation back around and kinda misses my point of the dump going from a planned 29 -> finishing at 27 -> x/y repo's starting to get dumped -> anon's fake claim of there being a 30th and 31st part of sango.
>>
>>56740743
>>56740745
Believe what you want, I don't care. Also we don't actually need sango_text as much as you may think we do. We already have the compiled garcs. The problem will be in compiling XY since we don't have them there, and are missing xy_text too.
>>
>>56740584
thanks for your efforts
>>
>>56740803
You're right, I will believe what I want. That you ran from the idea that it could've been the leakers fault, even though we know for a fact he's fucked up his own estimates prior. Seriously, how can you even entertain the idea that Gamefreak lost that one specific file long before the leaker even got to it?
>>
>>56739046
I love Rapephlosion and anyone who hates him is a gay tranny with AIDS
>>
>>56740804
Nah, thank you for being patient with my retardation. Currently hashing out the sangopart4. I'll put it up in the morning, and try to get ahold of the rest of the Arceus builds.
I only can recall the Legends: Arceus builds, BDSP final builds and sangopart4 stuff happening. Am I missing anything?
>>
>>56740803
>Also we don't actually need sango_text as much as you may think we do.
so is it a core file for compilation or not?
>>
>>56740803
Hey, I'm willing to believe a lot of things. I don't know what happened here. I'm curious.
I'm even more curious now that I know that you're not and deliberately avoiding a certain line of reasoning.
>>
>>56740835
They're not going to tell you.
There is a private /ppg/ discord that has existed since 2020 where users like Lunar are (people have posted screenshots of Lunar's schizo posting). I used to be in this but left it sometime in the 2022 time frame. This is where retards like the "beytah" guy who used to spam the old ppg threads originate from.
You don't get anything fun because you aren't in the cool kid club. You get to regurgitate the regurgitation of some discord faggots who you will never be able to join because they physically cannot invite anyone to their server due to autistic moderators.
>>
>>56740685
TELL ME
>>
>>56740819
The Japanese are notorious for not being very good at archiving their games anon. Many many games have had their source codes lost because the devs didn't back them up properly. Even if this is the leaker's fault, it doesn't change the fact that we don't have them. Besides, it's not just that one repo, but many that we don't have. Are you going to do something about it? or are you just going to continue to cry?

>>56740835
It's "core" in that it's used to build the message garcs which we have. Disable the process of building the garcs and you'll likely get past it.

>>56740840
What line of reasoning would that be? That the leaker deliberately held these repos back? Sure, he could have, he could've also tampered with that .git index file that detailed all the repos we've received thus far, in which our missing ones are conveniently absent from. Like I said originally, we don't and likely will never know the actual truth. I prefer to think of GF as incompetent idiots instead of the leaker having some sort of malicious intent.
>>
>>56740851
well they don't have to tell me because we'll know eventually if the text file was required for compilation or not, because any other coders who are here ITT could be able to compile it without their help if the file isn't required
>>56740866
speaking of... ill ask even more bluntly then.
can the source code be put together in its entirety without the text file? is it just a single lock that can be completely skipped with no downsides?
>>
>>56740606
Anooon, is there any more Sina info? I need it
>>
>>56739648
No we're just waiting for them to finish uploading a massive chunk. Their internet is utter dogshit and said it'll take many days just to even upload it apparently
>>
>>56740866
>I prefer to think of GF as incompetent idiots instead of the leaker having some sort of malicious intent.
Why? Are you friends? You know for sure he's not that kind of guy?
Forget it, you have your reasons and I have mine. I'm happy with what I've received. Tell your friends I'm grateful they're sharing.
>>
>>56740851
Is it really like that now? I always liked moon so disappointed to hear he'd be involved with something like that. Hating hoarders until you become one...
>>
>>56740866
You'd prefer the company that has a relatively well organized file structure and a complete documentation of their source code barring one specific instance to be incompetent, rather than the leaker who couldn't even count to 27 or is outright refusing to dump other things?
Christ, get off his cock.
>>
>>56740864
that blackass big momma from BW1
>>
As an extremely rare Chatelainefag, I'm very glad and happy there was documents for them.
>>
>>56740897
fake news
>>
File: 1710878420952559.png (511 KB, 3584x2838)
511 KB
511 KB PNG
What's Avalon?
>>
>>56740866
The companies that tend to lose their source code don't tend to, you know, have years of repos and revisions to the source code in the hundreds of gigabytes like Gamefreak. Something we know they've done for a fact because it's IN OUR FUCKING HANDS.

This shit isn't like a NES game on a single floppy that got tossed in a move, it's a repo still being maintained as of 2022 (if I'm remembering the dates right).
>>
>>56740912
Swooshie?
>>
>>56740882
I searched the archive, ignore this
I can't believe she's legal let's goooo
>>
>>56740877
>can the source code be put together in its entirety without the text file? is it just a single lock that can be completely skipped with no downsides?
I don't know for certain cause I haven't done it yet, the armcc compiler provided in sango_ctrlib very likely needs to be cracked. Not sure if you can just roll back the clock to bypass the license expiration. I was waiting for that to be done first cause I didn't really want to try my hand at cracking it myself. I do believe you can get further in the process by ripping out the garc compiling though.
>>
>>56740866
>The Japanese are notorious for not being very good at archiving their games anon.
This isn't Square in the early late nineties, retard.
>>
>>56740922
well here's to hoping its not a core file and people can compile the source code without it then
>>
That this nigger is trying to convince us so hard that it's totally GF's fault and that there was absolutely no foul play at all and that you're a schizo for thinking otherwise just convinced me further that the faggot leaker and his circlejerk just fucked with the files and are now laughing at everyone on their secret club where only them have the key.
>>
>>56740918
That's Orion and Rigel.
>>
>>56740923
Also isn't Nintendo in the 80s.
Fun fact: Nintendo have a "dump ROM" feature in every development unit they've ever released because they kept accidentally deleting the source code to their Famicom games while developing them.
>>
>>56740932
what's the point of these cringey "codenames"?
>>
>>56740937
Software begins development before product names get decided retard.
>>
>>56740929
To be fair, I'd rather believe the leaker was a retard who just forgot to dump a specific file rather than he specifically nicked that one file.

Everything points to him being a retard rather than a retard up his own ass. The lack of pre-uploading, the Discord server, the royal We, the fact that his net speed could've been upgraded the whole time, so on and so forth. I'd rather attribute it to incompetency rather than malice given his specific brand of retardation, even if both are possible.
>>56740937
To prevent the exact kind of thing going on here?
>>
>>56740940
but... what's the point of using them after deciding the product names?
>>
>>56740947
You don't change your codespeak midway.
>>
>>56740947
Engineers are not paid to rename SVN repos.
>>
>>56740947
Because there's no reason to change them and it could cause file conflicts or other issues?
>>
File: 148869148869.jpg (28 KB, 400x366)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>56740955
>>56740957
>>56740958
>>
>>56740947
What happens if you later decide that the product name is no good?
>>
>>56740963
What is this image supposed to convey? Your own retardation? I don't know jack shit about code but even I know internal names are a thing for a reason.
>>
File: Dana Morgan Nita Evelyn.jpg (691 KB, 1761x1352)
691 KB
691 KB JPG
>>56740902
Same, but I wish there was concept art/a reference sheet too. It's a bit disappointing that the leak seemingly doesn't have any new art of them.
>>
>>56740976
>It's a bit disappointing that the leak seemingly doesn't have any new art of them.
To be fair, nearly everyone got fucked over by this.
If not for that Masters folder then we wouldn't have half of the concept art we've gotten so far. And characters documents too for that matter.
Blame the faggot leaker for only grabbing the initial folder instead of the up to date one.
>>
>>56740965
I get that, what I don't get is calling them by their codename years after its official release
>>
>>56739247
We know Pokémon Z was gonna happen and they are preparing Mega Zeraora and "something like" Mega Zygarde both for Z-A
>>
>>56740999
Okay spoonfeeding time.
Because all their shit is still labeled by the code name. And this older content is still relevant to GF and not just for archival purposes.
>>
>>56740999
Why would they not do that for internal file structures?
>>
>>56740039
>no source
Fake
>>
>>56740999
Because then you have the newer files clashing with the older files.
It's about consistent naming schemes for your archives.
>>
>>56741019
Check the previous thread, dummy.
>>56738843
>>
>>56740606
Isn't Clemont francospanish?
>>
>>56740912
Avalon is the scabbard of Excalibur, (also the paradise where King Arthur sleeps) So it's probably related to SWSH
>>
>>56739559
For some reason this isn't as fun for me as the Sun and Moon leaks were - I still remember how the thread erupted when UB Lusamine was posted haha.
>>
>>56740929
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by incompetence
>>
>>56741028
>source is another no-source post
>>
In light of recent events do we know anything about the rumors of ditto being left over clones of mew are true or not?
>>
>>56741036
Lurantis leak was short and sweet is the reason, you got a decently short buildup and then the climax.
>>
>>56741040
Okay bro.
>>
>>56741042
What do you think smarty-pants?
>>
>>56740912
Pokemon racing game. Named after Toyota Avalon.
>>
>>56741043
>Lurantis leak
what a time
>>
>>56741040
Have you tried scrolling up and not just hovering over the post?
>>
>>56739559
honestly im glad i got to experience this one its been a very fun week
>>
>>56740963
The technological retardation of my generation is really starting to get to me.
>>
>>56741050
why do you think i'm asking? because I don't know you turbonigger.
>>
>>56741071
>expecting any kind of semblance of IQ from a frogposter
Well, there's ya first mistake.
>>
>>56741073
Get some common sense.
>>
>>56741042
No, anon. This was kinda disproved by the fact that none of the evidence really lined up even in the original games. (Mew isn't the same color, and Ditto isn't restricted to the mansion.)
>>
>>56740606
Ramos is a Portuguese surname so there's that too.
>>
>>56741076
Get some fucked.

>>56741092
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>56741042
That's straight up headcanon, not a rumour.
This leak also doesn't include anything from gen 1 as far as I know and it's not likely any digital leaks ever will because the documentation and notes from that development are all on paper.
>>
>>56741130
Got it, cheers anon
>>
There doesn't appear to be a torrent for the master's stuff in Teraleak torrents.
>>
>>56741150
>>56740505
>>56740584
>>56740825
>>
>>56741156
I thought I searched the thread for someone else mentioning it but I guess I missed that. Good to know, thanks.
>>
File: 1727383255957.jpg (1.62 MB, 2800x2783)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>56740295
The battle under the cycling bridge will always be an iconic early game moment for me, it's not that hard as an adult but as a stupid kid you're probably going to get your shit rocked atleast once. The Hoenn rival does feel more like a friend you occasionally bump into (to the point it's almost more romantic than rivalry), but I feel like that moment shows that the rival has competitive spirit and skill, it's just by beating them you fucking knock it out them. To the point where when you beat them for the third time at lilycove you put the nail in the coffin and they basically just give up return home and decide to focus on the catching side instead, but the dialogue was written so bubbly I have no idea if I'm reading into it too much, but by that same metric it feels like trying to save face. Their plotline feels unresolved in that degree, they're basically just a side character from that point on. It would've made more sense if it was the rival instead of Wally at the end.
>>
>Diantha
>20 years old. Created to be a character than can stand alongside Cynthia’s popularity. Always travels with her manager
Man, they really had no idea, and probably still don't know, why Cynthia is so popular.
Kinda feel bad for Diantha now. She was set for failure from the get-go.
>>
we ded...
>>
>>56741206
It's 6am.
>>
>>56741206
We just got more profiles retard
>>
>>56741185
Strange, you'd think they'd at least know how to sell Pokéwomen

XY Was way too robbed bros
>>
>>56739932
https://gofile.io/d/96myMI

Filepath:
>character sheets\kujiraキャラ設定2(ジムリーダーなど).docx

■Four Heavenly Kings Dragon

●Base keywords
None

●Name: Dracaena

●Appearance/Clothing image
Earrings, bangles, necklaces, and other accessories with a native design (a dragon motif deformed into a geometric pattern) in slightly bright colors. A scarf with the same design dyed on it is wrapped around the head. A simple cut-and-sew top (or shirt) and denim pants. Low heels or sandals on feet. Other than accessories, everything is as simple as possible.

●Appearance/Person image
40-45 years old. Mixture of Mongoloid (Ainu) and Slavic, Italian, etc. A woman with strong Mongoloid coloring, but soft and gentle facial features. Long slate black or heavy blonde hair. Eyes are black or gray. Although of a different race, she reminds me of Sophie Marceau. A soft, feminine, maternal figure.

●Other characteristics
Third generation immigrant. Her grandparents came from the Sinnoh region. Later, her mother married a man from Kalos and she was born. Her grandparents were from Kannagi Town in the Sinnoh region. They were a clan that worshiped dragons (Ainu, indigenous elements). She lives in modern-day Kalos, preserving the clan customs passed down from her grandparents and mother. She runs a shop that sells handmade accessories with clan designs as a motif. Away from the Elite Four, she is an ordinary townsperson. She has a calm and optimistic personality, but can be a bit airheaded. With a constant smile on her face, she burns to ashes anyone who stands in her way with the power of the dragon.
>>
so, leak season over?
>>
>>56739312
>ice having resists
Clearly a fake chart, gf would never consider that
>>
>>56741267
wish she was older ngl
>>
>>56741255
Most recently they got completely blindsided by Rika's popularity.
Iono is the one you can tell is the one they were pushing for for Gen 9 and while I won't say Iono's a failure she's also not the super duper ultra mega hyper popularity type character. She's a hit, just not a massive one.
You could even argue that Geeta's I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HOLD BACK is yet another attempt of trying to bank on Cynthia's hard and strong popularity not realizing that the reason people think Cynthia is strong is because of her actual battle and not for lore reasons. Another thing they completely missed with Leon.
So, no, to this day, I don't think they have a single fucking idea of how to sell Pokewomen or how to make them popular from the get-go.
Honestly, I'd say only Lillie has been a success in this regard. As in, the character they wanted to shill and be popular ended up being as such. Everyone else that has been a massive hit has been an accident, someone they didn't expect, and this applies to males too.
>>
>>56741281
Why are you retards saying this? You should have learned your lesson by now
>>
>>56741296
She clearly is older.
Anyone taking these ages as fact is retarded. They're very clearly just guidelines at best.
>>
>>56741298
>and this applies to males too
Arven and Kieran are a GIGANTIC success and they clearly intended them as such
>>
Mega Flygon?
>>
File: sangolaugh.jpg (60 KB, 713x720)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>56741185
They seriously thought she'd be the next Cynthia
>>
>>56741299
cause you fags keep posting stupid fanfic stuff trying to shove your fetishes down our throats
>>
>>56741310
it's over bro, this is now the nth thread about pokegirls and their ages (as in fictional characters and their fictional ages)
>>
>>56741303
>She clearly is older.
I love how you adore screaming about the sheets not being canon and then outright say that you know someone is or isn't older than what's on the sheets.
I didn't even think it was possible to be this homosexual.
>>
>>56741281
It's over...
>>
>>56741320
That you're seriously trying to pretend that anyone thought Drasna was beneath fifty before these sheets dropped is very sad and pathetic.
>>
>>56741311
They intended Coral to be a success though.
>>
>>56741298
Yep that's basically the same that happens with Pokémon too.
For most recent games, or rather company decisions, they just flesh out as many fucking designs as possible, every one different than the other, and hope someone hits.

Want the big bad bully? Got that
Shy timid nerd? Got that
Old hag? Got that
Literal child? Got that
Friendly rival obsessed with battles? Got that
Friendly rival that doesn't like battling? Got that
Rival Rival that loves battle? Got that as well

Then they apparently still don't get why Lillie was succesfull, I have my theory that they thought "changing character mid game" is a good selling point, and they tried her best to do that in Galar:
Sonia | Hop | Bede | Marnie
All get a "new perspective on life" mid-game and for some reason actual retards on this board and outside think "Muh char development, le game le good"
Which lead us to that little faggot Kieran having a joker arc
>>
>>56741330
I never actually thought about her at all and completely forgot she even existed until the other day, I just think it's amazing how you've spent threads putting down others for doing the exact same thing you're doing.
>>
>>56741298
Marnie's a confusing one in this regard, I have no idea if they wanted to shill her or not. They seemed to know she'd be popular despite making her such a non character in her game.
>>
>>56741298
Considering Lillie was the most by the book moe blob they're ever conceived, it was hard to go wrong.
>>
Anyhow the weirdest thing about these leaks is that SOMEHOW the gen we know the least is actually gen 1 now, despite us having a shit ton of info on it

Time to make a new KANTOOOOOOO game
>>
>>56741335
>Which lead us to that little faggot Kieran having a joker arc
I'm still mad he wasn't possessed and just was being a hormonal chuuni retard. Especially because we later got a Pokemon literally capable of mind-fuckery in the very same place he was introduced; the whole thing to me feels like they had to change courses at the last second.
>>
>>56741335
Hey, give Kieran some slack, at least he actually had screentime.
Kieran completely mogs every single major character in swooshie combined in terms of both screentime and writing.
He's actually a person with various characters traits. I can't say that of half of swooshie, with Mar "haha dude muh meme smile lmao" nie leading the line.
>>
>>56741340
Literally Galarian Lillie bro
She failed to be such clearly
But Hop was Galarian Hau, and Marnie was Galarian Lillie
>>
>>56741340
Man, remember all those Marnie is actually secretly royalty who was rebelling/running away fake leaks? Good times.
>>
>>56741340
Cute and funny sells by just existing, they learned this from Gen 7
>>
>>56741340
She seems like a character who basically existed and died by her design being sex. Dunno, never played SwSh and likely never will.
>>
>>56741340
There was no time to shill Marnie when they had to shill Leon the invincible undefeated unbeatable CHAMPION and his C-C-CHARIZARDINO from K-K-KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
And then Raihan ended up being the most popular swooshie character and Leon just his sidepiece lmao.
>>
Post previous threads links
>>
>>56741352
Bro I get your point that they AT LEAST gave him space and took their time to write his character instead of being a complete non-character in the back ground like 95% of pokemon NPC, but God his writing is elementary school kid writing.
He's just a chuuni retard having an emo phase for like, 1 day and a half
>>
>>56741372
>but God his writing is elementary school kid writing.
It's Pokemon.
Standards are underground.
>>
Yep, these threads are dying aren't they?
>>
>>56741375
I'm failing to see how your statement contradicts mine.
Kieran has piss poor writing, I don't care if "it's good for pokemon" it's still piss poor writing
>>
>>56741382
guess we can go back to other threads
>>
>>56741382
>bros its dying
>theres no more leaks
>its over
>nobodies dumping anytihng
>its fucking nothing
>there won't ever be anything else
>its fiction
>we made it up
>>
>>56741414
all said by me at some point unironically
>>
>>56741382
Feels like the leak really fell off when the faggot leaker said he wasn't going to show off any of gen 10.
>>
>>56741421
Wow, there was nothing found after the very first day?
Damn dude, you're onto something here.
>>
File: 1714836767181978.jpg (56 KB, 600x693)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>56741414
>bros its dying
True
>theres no more leaks
There'll probably be some very minor leaks until people figure out how to get ORAS source to work
>its over
Almost
>nobodies dumping anytihng
Freakleak will dump small but irrelevant stuff
>its fucking nothing
Pretty much
>there won't ever be anything else
No big stuff anymore unless people get the ORAS source working
>its fiction
False
>we made it up
False
>>
>>56739046
I heard theres concept art of calem and serena kissing
>>
>>56741375
I'm not going to disagree with you since it's not like the mainline games ever tell a really deep story, but I felt like Kieran definitely was worse than pretty much anyone else yet because his heel-turns felt like a saturday morning cartoon villain but without any of the obvious tells, like having a twirly mustache and a top hat. He just shit himself in anger for no reason and that was his character.
>>
>>56741426
>>its fiction
>False
>>we made it up
>False
this is facebook dad levels of newfaggotry what the hell
>>
>>56741439
Volo had this feeling too. I don't really remember any foreshadowing besides him sucking up to cogita.
>>
>>56741468
The very first thing Volo does is teach you how to attack someone from the back and how good at it he is. Sorry, but I don't think you're very good at picking up foreshadowing.
>>
>>56741468
C'mon man literally everyone called Volo being evil the second he popped up since Cyllene was good.
And through the entire game Volo is a shifty jew nigger. It would been crazier if he had been good instead of evil.
>>
>>56741468
No, Volo's heel-turn definitely came across way better because he's so obscenely helpful but also sketchy.
>>
>>56741439
Did we play the same DLC?
Kieran was getting progressively angrier and having slightly bigger melties as the DLC progressed.
>>
>>56741439
>>56741468
Good to be reminded that the average /vp/ poster is this fucking socially inept.
Both of these are about as subtle as getting hit by a brick. The story repeatedly tries to telegraph what these characters are doing. Kieran is basically just hissy fits until the heel turn and Volo is aggressively shady.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.