[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Smile Edition
Previous Thread >>79421672

>Upcoming Stream
TBA
>Previous Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5alo7tvE5ps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbIXj998i_Y

>Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kttt7pb5o6I
>Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/@FUWAMOCOch/featured
>Schedule
https://twitter.com/fuwamoco_en/status/1804806962758209890

>Unarchived Content (twitter spaces, karaokes, etc)
https://rentry.org/baunarchived
>Songs
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf4O_VcbYo24EjtizbTZt_tTgwXaaK8N- (official playlist of all covers and songs they've released or starred in.)

>Merch
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/all?open=talent&q=%22Talent_フワワ・アビスガード%22 (Fuwawa)
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/all?open=talent&q=%22Talent_モココ・アビスガード%22 (Mococo)

>/baubau/-related content (baubau sings, nsfw, VN/anime list)
https://rentry.org/baucontent

>Thread Template
https://pastebin.com/bgugZTcD
>>
File: Pledge of Loyalty.png (1.71 MB, 1920x1080)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>
File: 1555871790857.png (204 KB, 426x525)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
stay safe, fwmc!!!!!!!!
>>
>>79436601
BAU BAU
>>
>>79436601
You forgot the expiration date
>>
>>79436564
Everything you're proposing is either useless, or outdated.

Meanwhile Marine's growth came from her amazing songs, not to mention Ui with Loli Kami.
NOTHING will beat actually successful viral songs. They should have tried to drop one.
>>
>>79436577
Dogs eating their own vomit edition
>>
>>79436601
already broken LOL
>>
I think it's actually Mococo pushing for all the projects. We know she's the bigger idolfag. And she has major issues with abandonment and people forgetting her, like her birthday etc. Mococo takes every project because it will get their name out there and she thinks people will forget about them otherwise. Ironically it's having the opposite effect, by not streaming, their fans will feel neglected.
>>
3 cancelled streams in a week that barely had any to begin with? yeah, I'm done.
>>
>>79436577
>Smile Edition
What smile???
>>
File: 1704409478760429.png (104 KB, 292x345)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
I miss season 1...
>>
>>79436940
We all do Moco-chan poster we all do.
But this is the beginning of the end, like a slow burn turning us round and round and upside down..
>>
>>79436940
Season 2 is almost over. After BD will be season 3 and hopefully they'll go back to season 1 highs.
>>
>>79436881
No, it's Fuwawa's fault. Mococo wants to spend time with the ruffians, and she cries when she can't.
>>
>>79436936
FWMC have become complacent and dismissive of their fans just like Gura
>>
>>79436881
Mococo wants to be on stage performing in front of the ruffians. It's that fiendish Fuwawa that keeps dragging them into homework like voice packs.
>>
I wish they had never moved to Japan.
>>
File: 1697936336861274.gif (453 KB, 1120x436)
453 KB
453 KB GIF
>>79436936
>>79436939
>>79436860
goodbye ersnigg, this ojisan will walk them home safely
>>
They should talk a break. They need it. Moco-chan was whining about being extremely sore during FNAF, to the point that ANY tensing up felt bad for her. Unless they're trying to cultivate the ultimate concernfags, streaming while mentally and physically not feeling well is not going to be good for anyone.
>>
>>79437168
More like Suisei, in that they only ever actually cared about idolshit and suffered though streaming only as much as they had to
>>
>>79436881
It definitely is because she's the bigger idolfag and knows HW is the best way to get there
>>
>>79437238
They're already fucking management, Fuwawa is making Mococo do it so they get more homework and money
>>
>>79437121
>>79437172
Fuwawa is the only one who feels comfortable being alone and streaming for the Ruffians. Every time she broaches the subject of Fuzzy Week or even a solo stream, Mococo shys away from it.
>>
Why are you fags so negative? Grow some balls
>>
I really, REALLY hope they've learned their lesson.
This situation is just tiring, for them and for the ruffians. They get no sleep and overwork themselves to the poing of having to cancel streams and we get short 2 hours streams, light schedules and random stream cancellations. It's just not fun, for them or for us. And all of that hard work for what? To please the managers that don't give a fuck about their dreams and only care about money? To make a shitty event or promotion that 90% of their fans won't be able to attend to? I don't know what they are thinking, but they can't keep doing this.

I supported and defended their move to Japan, but in hindsight? I shouldn't have done it. They are not mature enough for this. They can't see their own limits when everyone else can. They are not 20 years old, they can't keep working and working with no sleep, I thought they were smart enough to realize this, but they clearly aren't.
They said that once they were in Japan their sleep schedule would be fixed, but instead of taking it easy knowing that now that they live in Japan they can take those "oportunities" whenever they want, they just went and took all of them without thinking. Compare them with the rest of Advent, they have the same dance and singing practice, but the rest of advent are able to do 5+ hour long streams with no problems, and the reason for that is that they didn't take all the homework available like our retarded dogs.
They won't last 2 years in the company at this point.

I WANT to trust them, I want to trust that after September they won't keep overworking themselves with shitty homework that no other talent takes, but I can't. They haven't shown even a hint of actually realizing how much they fucked up. Yes, they said that they realized that *maybe* they were being too ambitious, but in the next fucking stream they justified their decision by saying that they wanted to show the managers how "thankful they were for the opportunity", if they really realized the issue they wouldn't try to justify themselves, they would just promise to do better in the future. I don't care if they make mistakes, everyone does mistakes, but I do hope they learn their lesson. Making the same mistake over and over is not funny or cute, it's just depressing.

I love them, and I don't want to leave them, but I don't want to see the girls I love overwork themselves to death, it's that simple. If they keep doing the same mistakes and things haven't calmed down in October I'll stop watching them. I'm not a big paypig, and I'm not from the clique, I haven't even been mentioned here, but I know that they love all of their fans, even nobodies like me, and they'll be hurt if they see ruffians leaving. I just hope they are able to learn to do better before they burn themselves or too many of us decide to leave them.
>>
File: 1689749170542.jpg (11 KB, 474x474)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS I WILL GET BREAKING DIMENSIONS TICKETS
>>
Anti thread
>>
File: aint reading.png (287 KB, 937x522)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>79437419
>>79437434
>>
All of these posts are my chatGPT bots, you like?
>>
>>79436859
lmao
The original song "meta" is completely dead because of Tiktok shit. Only a couple of songs with high quality MVs and funny dances are getting views (thanks Marine, I guess). And you still need luck to get pushed by the chinks algorithm.
"Just do Lolikami" is like staying "just be Gawr Gura". Complete midwit shit.
>>
File: 1714431411502629.webm (222 KB, 1006x720)
222 KB
222 KB WEBM
>>79437190
Alot of us do but the small minority that think it was a good idea are still as delusional as they are about everything.
>>
any ruffians here?
>>
>>79437372
Its one guy
>>
>>79437419
You posted this already
>>
>>79437511
i'm a gremurin
>>
>>79437419
It's possible that they DID turn down new opportunities and stuff, we know of at least one story from the new manechan telling them they should. But maybe they just accepted SO much the months before that they won't see the end of it till September. I agree that September and October will be the real litmus test, if they still have shit by then, I think it's fair to say they were accepting too much even right now, after they said they would stop.
>>
File: 1703858629541.jpg (1.34 MB, 2730x4096)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>79437511
Yes. I believe I am the only one. I'm headed to the gym, so you'll be alone with the samefag schizo heh good luck.
>>
>>79437653
They've been backed up since their move, and it continued on until their forced break which led in directly to their 3D prep
>>
>>79437511
Yeah, I love cumming to Fuwawa inside Mococo.
>>
I love them, but the fall-off is crazy. I'll hold out a few more months before I decide to cancel my membership or not, though.
>>
>>79437511
Everybody knew /baubau/ would turn on them after Justice's debut.
>>
>>79437511
FWMC made us into antis given their shitty behavior
>>
>>79437511
Yeah, I'm busy with the last boss in Elden Ring still. I'm just watching the schizos.
>>
>>79437372
Since fans are disappointed, anti are smelling blood and are spamming garbage.
I'm already annoyed by the cancelled stream, so reading this kuso thread is making me want to smash their heads into a pavement (guess that I am succesfully "trolled").
>>
>>79437372
gee I wonder why people may be upset at getting only fucking FNAF and boulder game this week while they cancel their actual good streams for bullshit reasons
>>
>>79437945
That's a you issue. I'm disappointed but I can easily pick out and ignore the obvious anti posts. There has been some good discussion in these threads if you look at them.
>>
>>79437871
They picked the week of a new debut to pull this bullshit. It is like they are trying to get people to oshihen. I don't understand them.
>>
>>79437349
im the manager
>>
>>79438131
my entire feed is ruffians talking about the new gen
>>
>>79438190
Can you please know some sense into their skull while skull fucking them please?
>>
>>79438131
You have no idea how many FMWC oshimarks I see in the green one
>>
File: 1718915155706584.png (88 KB, 216x301)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
this justice collab sure is interesting
>>
>>79437998
>FNAF and boulder game
Those we're both absolute kino tho, old man. Your time is over. Hags prefer zoomers.
cope + sneed + ratio + ur old + the prequels are better than the originals + final fantasy remake is better than the original + mario 64 feels like shit to play compared to mario galaxy(better game) + all 2D sonic games are bad, only 3D sonic is good + ur gay
>>
File: 1708816921793816.jpg (21 KB, 322x348)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
what the hell happened to this general? i've been away for 2 months
>>
>>79438423
Fucking them senseless is the point
>>
>>79438486
why did you come back?
>>
They set such high expectations from their fans during their first few months that a slight derivation from that turns into a whole ordeal.
>>
>>79438127
Yeah, but then you get anyone who sees that ok discussion where people are obviously not being shitty towards them and the shitposts spam 'SISTER ANTI TRANNY' on cooldown instead.
>>
>>79438486
So have FUWAMOCO.
>>
File: 1718781172503808.jpg (230 KB, 1000x1792)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>79438131
mission accomplished
>>
>>79438486
It's been getting worse and worse because antis camp out here. There's one specific shitposter who hates "whoreposters" so much, he has unironically dedicated his life to being an anti(but only in this thread).
>>
File: mama.jpg (640 KB, 2000x2800)
640 KB
640 KB JPG
>>79438625
>>
>>79438376
>>79438433
It's kinda hilarious. Gigi will be a good third pick in the future for me, as long as it isn't FPS
>>
>>79438574
Yes and you ignore that. They'll respond to themselves to falseflag anyways, you don't need to give them a response.
>>
>>79438625
My new oshi
>>
>>79438486
Okay, here's the quick ruffdown. Nijisisters are angry that their concert got cancelled and Hololive is about to sell out two concerts in a week (AnimeNYC and BD), one or two Phaseniggers/doxxers, and a whole bunch of new schizos (one keeps saying narcissism, it's funny) are here because FWMC cancelled two streams this week. They're trying every angle they can think of to shit up the place like calling them lazy (lmao).
>>
>>79438469
Mario Galaxy came out 17 years ago dude, it is a boomer game.
>>
>>79438762
three streams*
>>
>>79438127
We had a total of maybe one good discussion about this in the last week, and that was with an actual ruffian who canceled his membership. Everything else has been muddied by the resident shitposters and catalog tourists.
>>
>>79438762
THREE STREAMS
>>
>>79438625
>>79438662
I like pink cat a lot more than I thought I would. The doxposters here did a number on her reputation, but her debut stream destroyed them completely.
>>
>>79438127
/baubau/ is already an anti-thread 75% of the time. It's not really that much of a problem usually when nothing is happening. But right now that people are getting concerned by what they're doing and there's an actual discussion to have, all the usual dipshits are having a party and are sucking all the air in the room.
This thread is a waste of bandwidth on 4chan's servers, and that's saying a lot considering the rest of the website.
>>
>>79438768
>Mario Galaxy came out 17 years ago dude
no...
>>
>>79438762
>schizo anti niji
>Call them lazy
Hello shitpost cumrag. No one who's seriously talking about them is calling them lazy
>>
>>79438886
I like the orange brat
>>
>>79438938
He's gotta find a boogeyman
>>
>>79438762
>>79438830
>>79438859
Actually it's only one stream cause FWMC morning doesn't count.
>>
>>79438949
>>
File: 1716745296924291.png (974 KB, 1674x582)
974 KB
974 KB PNG
>>79438762
>>79438836
>>79438912
You guys think it's outside agents shitstirring, but the reality is that this is just how gachikoi behave when their oshi leaves them. Many such cases
>>
>>79438938
>shitpost cumrag
What does that even mean? Are you ESL?
>>
>>79438836
>>79438912
I feel differently. I think there are many Ruffians who are worried and are debating in good faith. Of course there are shitposting raiders too but that will always be the case. Better to hash it out here than go schizo on Twitter or something. And of course people will go schizo on Twitter anyways but if even one Ruffian can be talked off a ledge, that's a start.
>>
>>79438912
>But right now that people are getting concerned by what they're doing
I think something bigger is going on behind the scenes in Hololive, not necessarily having only to do with FWMC. I've read the recent twitter posts from Suisei, Kaela, and some others' PL accounts and it's a little concerning
>>
>>79439012
you're right, they should just stop doing it so they can sleep.
>>
>>79439050
Here's gachikoischizo https://warosu.org/vt/image/X/v6q0chApw20tRskLFqXQ
>>
>>79439135
Yes, unironically. At least until things slow down. I've been saying this /here/ for a little while now.
>>
It sounds cruel but part of me really hopes they do actually come /here/ to read what Ruffians really think behind anonymity so it can help them stop being so fucking stubborn.
>>
>>79438131
Technically it's the perfect time for them to go offline since there's someone else to fill the void, kinda.
>>79438625
Shut up JSTino
>>
>>79439135
>>79439239
Most blatant samefag ever lmao
>>
>>79439245
/#/ shitposters aren't Ruffians
>>
As a tourist to this thread, I will advise maybe giving your dogs a poke if they decide to do the rest of the Five Nights at Freddy's games.

law of diminishing returns, best to skip to Security Breach because as jank as that (is? was?) that has actual stuff to do instead of being stuck looking at cameras.
>>
>>79439245
after the JP schizo loops leading to the battle plan I think they absolutely read the archive here sometimes
>>
>>79439124
A-chan just left and by all accounts she was a major force for good in Hololive, a pillar. Suisei was talked out of graduation twice by her and she's not the only one. She was also a director for many things. I hope whoever takes her place isn't someone who promotes shit like Tempus, Horizontal, Justice, or Bilibili streams. And no Nodoka isn't her replacement, at least in terms of actually getting shit done, she's just another public face for the company. She was nowhere near the level of A-chan in rank or decision making.
>>
>>
>>79439245
Nah I hope they don't. At least not until gookmoot adds fucking thread IDs or flags.
>>
>>79439285
>t. Actual schizo seeing demons in the corner of his eyes
>>
>>79439079
There were never even 40 regular posters in this thread. There's no way "real ruffians arguing in good faith" will loop 5 threads over 300 posts of the same garbage.
>>
>>79439360
The Bilibili shit is what gets me - they already know what happened the first time and they're still trying to do it again. I don't know what the fuck they're thinking.
>>
>>79439360
you are massively overselling A-chan's involvement. just because she was important to the foundation doesn't mean she was meaningfully directing the company
>>
>>79439635
I think you severely underestimate the depths of mental illness that some Ruffians are afflicted with
>>
File: 1709011044942436.jpg (86 KB, 637x448)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>79438886
Well they do say hololive is tabula rasa, you get to start with a clean slate. Good on her for taking the chance to go down the cgdct path.
>>
>>79439635
Rule of lurking is usually 3x. So there are probably 120 regulars at least in a thread, and not everyone is posting at the same time, despite what schizos might think.
>>
>>79439155
>you used an image I don't like so that means you're wrong
>>
>>79439050
So called "gachikoi" are just schizo antis. Same for the clique members using this thread as an outlet to insult them. Or the so-called ruffians in /baubau/ constantly shitting on whatever they do because they think they're entitled to after paying 5 dollars per months (or whatever it is in SEA Monopoly money).
They're too nice, so they would call those people "ruffians" anyway. I'm not FUWAMOCO though and I'll still call these pieces of shit out.
>>
>>79439662
You are massively new, because many Holos have talked about her rise over the years and it's very clear she rose to a position of importance and made major decisions. She had a board seat, vested stock, and for all intents and purposes, was a step below YAGOO.
>>
>>79439360
I saw Kaela tweet about being super busy and then taking the day off, but she really liked A-chan so she might just be down about that. Bae also tweeted about being incredibly busy this/next week, but she is part of World Tour and BD. It's too soon to doompost about Holo's future.
>>
>>79439360
Does anyone know how the recent Hololive streams were received by commenters on Bilibili? Were there lots of antis there?
>>
>>79439715
It's funny to me. I'm sure there's some crazy fucks who live in this thread 24/7, but a large majority come and go, which is why you get 'loops'. People want to talk about things in a place they like to talk about things, just because you sit here literally all day and see multiple reply chains on a topic doesn't mean the other person does.
>>
>>79439678
It's one to three people making nearly all of the posts in any thread.
>>79439715
Lurkers aren't going to post the exact same points (even copying the posts which got the most replies in previous threads). Nice try deflecting from your raid sister.
>>
>>79439124
That's because A-chan left. She was a huge part of the company, front & back. People are going to be a bit distressed for a while.
>>
>>79439862
Yeah people will wake up and most people don't bother reading archived threads. Loops are just different people talking about the same thing.
>>
>>79439778
>Everyone but me is a fake fan
Hahaha you're a fucking psycho.
>>
>>79439895
>It's one to three people making nearly all of the posts in any thread.
Yes and one of them is me and I am a Ruffian that watches every stream and wears a shock collar always
>>
>>79439818
I'm just worried because of the direction of Justice seems awful and 2 steps back from Advent.
>>
>>79439662
>creative director AND public face of the management
>not meaningful
Are you new or retarded?
>>
>>79439968
>copy pasted bait is "different people taking about the same thing"
>>
>>79440065
what direction are you talking about? I think overall they have had a much strong debut week than Advent had
>>
>>79439360
Why are you shitting on Justice? ERB was the only mistake.
>>
>>79440065
I don't think Justice is too bad actually. I get that a lot of people here don't like ERB for her comments, but I don't think she'll do anything (or even has the power) to damage Hololive or the CGDCT girls. Ollie, Kobo, Matsuri all have done similar things, and in Matsuri's case, way, way worse, but the overall culture of Hololive didn't change as a result of any of it.
>>
>>79439360
>Suisei was talked out of graduation twice by her and she's not the only one
Most of them go through menhera episodes. Consider A-chan as the last defense line. The first one is unironically their own managers, which often double as caretakers.
>>
>>79440008
Pretty sure it's very easy to find fans who are not active anti on the side.
On this general, it might be hard to say, since they sure are working overtime.
Were you feeling called out?
>>
>>79440241
There is nothing wrong with Liz.
>>
>>79439439
You would want that, that way you can handwave away any opinion you don't agree with. Pretty racist honestly.
>>
>>79440306
It does though. Every single action or talent added that is like that brings in more and more people who think that is okay and they shit up the community. CGDCT is a very delicate vibe and they will inevitably collab.
>>
File: 1719596009498616.png (40 KB, 682x445)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>79440420
>>
File: 1716527208934286.jpg (148 KB, 848x1200)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>79439778
Half of ruffians are incel schizos who tank the thread intentionally if they go a stream without being read. The other half are brats
>>
>>79440528
Literally nothing wrong with her statement the only wrong thing is responding to a schizo
>>
>>79440420
Other than her being the #1 biggest homobeggar I've ever seen already and her legit not understanding anything about hololive, for example she'll sit in a chat of someone and send them over a HUNDRED messages and make the vtuber focus their attention entirely on her for an absurd amount of time.. yeah
>>
>>79440528
She's ignorant of the customs and is doing a naked dogeza on Twitter apologizing over her mistake, so what's the problem?
>>
>>79440611
She's just way too normie for Hololive. She needs a crash course in internet culture.
>>
>>79440528
>responding to criticism from a greentexter on Twitter named CunnyWholesaler
combined with the whole messaging Subaru and a homo a bunch of times, I think she's just a bit clueless and not malicious.
>>
>>79440575
listen i want to give bae hard backshots and deep creampies but i am NOT a brat
>>
>>79440633
This is why holos who watch streams and want to participate usually have an alt
>>
File: 1719464340542233.jpg (216 KB, 768x1344)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>79440633
She is just an extroverted normie. She'll learn
>>
>>79440729
Stop trying to talk as if your opinion has any importance, there's a reason your shitty fanbase got ostracized
>>
>>79440693
She should have just ignored that guy and made a separate tweet about it
>>
>79440575
I was wondering when this fag was gonna show up
>>
>>79440785
>there's a reason your shitty fanbase got ostracized
? You're going to have to be more specific, schizo. I can't hear the voices you're hearing.
>>
File: Press.png (173 KB, 530x190)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>79440768
that's how it starts
>>
>>79440416
Because you can't take single posts at face value, assume everyone is everyone else, and get mad when someone doesn't see a situation the same way you do. There are plenty of times I've had civil conversarions on this site, and have had them in this thread about FuwaMoco. Just because you love eating up every bait post and see even the lightest form of criticism or disappointment as if it were an attack directed at FuwaMoco doesn't mean others do. There's plent of mean-spirited shit here for sure, but you choose to focus on it ovee not engaging at all or choosing to talk to people in good faith until they prove they are fags.
>>
>>79440575
You post this same image and stupid message combo every time, get a new schtick.
>>
Oh look at the totally organic integration of the used up rave whore into this thread.
>>
>>79440910
mating press
>>
Maybe if FWMC would stream we could have threads about them instead of... whatever this is.
>>
>>79440633
I unironically think she doesn't know anything about idol or even Japanese culture in general, which is why she doesn't see anything wrong about what she's doing.
>>
https://twitter.com/fuwamoco_en/status/1806764733581987942
>>
>hard decisions
it's over
>>
>>79441021
>even busier
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
they read the archive posts about Mococo being hospitalized and made a voice tweet to discredit that rrat
>>
>>79441021
I don't even care enough to listen to that
>>
>>79441021
Jesus Christ it just keeps getting worse.
>>
They sound completely broken
>>
File: 1718846049446839.png (32 KB, 126x165)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
This is the only post worth seeing in this thread, you can close the archive now.
>>
>>79441021
Let me guess
>We've been busy
>We're doing our best
>We miss you
>Bau Bau
>>
>>79441021
>it's 4 am
i don't wanna know
>>
replying to that tweet as I'm openly cheating on them with 3 other girls is a weird feeling but the new normal I suppose
>>
>>79441021
yeah there's no schedule next week
>>
>>79440922
thank you for remembering me ~<3
>>
>we have to cut down on the amount of wuffians... half of you will have to die, we're sorry but it's just how it is...
>>
>>79441197
yeah
>>
Another one for my inevitable voice tweet archive.
>>
>>79441021
STOP DOING IDOLSHIT YOU WHORES
YOU ARE STREAMERS
YOU WILL NEVER BE REAL IDOLS
>>
>>79441197
You forgot
>we're going to be even busier now
Yes, really.
>>
>>79441181
sorry i was to rough on them
>>
>>79441197
Close
You missed
>Even busier soon
>We're going to have to make some hard decisions
So hardcore doomposting for those who like streams.
>>
>>79441219
i've always done this even before the move
>>
File: 1675929449708369.png (513 KB, 600x782)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>>79441253
>>
>>79441197
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW?
oh and also they pretty much soft confirmed no schedule by saying they're gonna have to make some hard decisions and be even busier than before
>>
>>79441219
I feel personally attacked by this post

not cause I don't consider it cheating unless I tell other girls I love them, just watching them is fine
>>
>>79441305
kill yourself
>>
File: 1714572438902639.png (61 KB, 250x250)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>79441253
>>
>>79441339
and it will be a nothingburger like always
>>
>>79441197
Yes, but also somehow its going to get even busier
>>
>>79441350
It's always something like that ruffian.
>>
>>79441021
I love my hard-working wives so much
>>
File: 1707581385725942.png (241 KB, 363x451)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>the difficult decision is either stream next week or get to clean up suisei's room for her
You understand, right..
>>
>>79441419
FWMC season 3 confirmed to be even shittier than season 2
>>
They are just really bad at managing expectations. Every time they say they're back, they aren't really back, they just mean "Oh we think we can handle this now" and every time it turns out they can't. I don't even think this is that bad, every Holo goes quiet before a concert (except Koyori but she's insane) but it's just really bad timing with everything since Japan.
>>
If hard decisions means cutting down on streams to actually take care of themselves in any meaningful way, I'm all for it. I wasn't joking when I said I'd tell them to take it easy and take care of themselves first and foremost every day
>>
>>79441475
S3 ends with Breaking Dimensions and hopefully then it will be better since they wont be in nonstop practice.
>>
File: 1706023465660898.jpg (83 KB, 500x600)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>79441464
>>
>>79441570
Sorry meant S2 ends with BD.
>>
>>79441570
You literally know this won't be true
>>
>>79441478
The issue isn't that they're busy it's that they're retarded and continue to borderline lie constantly to Ruffians and themselves about realistic timelines. It was clear to anyone with 10% of a brain that they wouldn't be able to stream like they used to during the summer or move but they kept saying they'd be back by mid march, then end of march, then mid april, to the point they had multiple WE ARE SO BACK streams stupidly. Just don't have schedules, be honest that you will only stream when you somehow have free time and you'll be back when you are back.
>>
>>79441555
How about cutting down on the idol larp and homework?
>>
>>79441570
FWMC are skipping the prequels and going straight to the Disney sequels.
>>
File: 1711397895836727.png (325 KB, 1309x905)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
The good thing is that once 3D and the concert is over everything will be normal again and the way it used to be
>>
>>79441722
Idol journey is better than any number of streams
>>
i really hope they don't drop any schedule. it'll spare them from feeling like absolute shit from scheduling a streams only to have to cancel them sometime later due to something coming
>>
they stayed up this late because they wanted to see how many Ruffians were cheating with Justice and now that they have seen the truth they are resolved in their choice to stop streaming for July
>>
File: 76445643763.jpg (26 KB, 602x339)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Those sweet dreams were for jp Ruffians going to bed.
>>
>>79441691
The only thing I find funny about thatbis when we do start reading freechat SC and it's full of hype for their return.
Kill off freechat SC's please, I don't need them to feel bad even if it'd make me laugh.
>>
>>79441799
Dropping schedules altogether might be the hard decision.
>>
>>79441654
I don't, maybe they will learn. If you think they won't, there's no point in staying around.
>>79441691
>Just don't have schedules, be honest that you will only stream when you somehow have free time and you'll be back when you are back.
Fuck no, Fauna died when she did this. Without schedules to stick to, they'd just fill up the time with more homework.
>>
/here/
>>79414591
>>79414766
>>
>>79441883
>>
>>79441834
Good thing I didn't chat in their streams and only watched, I'm safe
>>
>>79441722
They are, but they're committed to some set amout of projects at this point. It's why they gave September as the target date a while back for things calming down. Now wether or not they actually srick to letting it calm down for a bit after that, we won't know till we get there.
>>
Anons, I'm starting to get annoyed at this "we're working hard and we're sooo busy" schtick and I'm not even a ruffian... I just follow them on twitter.
>>
Kind of awkward when Justice are having the time of their lives in their collab
>>
>>79441883
Unless we get a video proof of them masturbating while crying out for the Ruffians, I will assume they hate us and don't care about us at all.
>>
>>79441874
I hope Fauna overtakes them in subs. They deserve it at this point
>>
I really with we had ids. I would love to see how much samefagging occurs here.
>>
>>79441305
Too based. Gaijins can never be idols. No amount of larping can change the fact they're white canadians. White piggu go home and stream.
>>
>>79441795
You're better off sticking to actual idols for that, hell I saw some "2.5D" girls recently who take pics of their practices, not hololive who half ass it and go as far as rerecord lives.
>>
File: 1711749386357325.jpg (26 KB, 337x247)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>79441956
Oh you don't even know yet
>>
>>79441956
>I'm not even a ruffian...
Then you're right at home here, since no one in this thread is a Ruffian except me.
>>
>>79442082
Gura seems a lot better now, though. It's a good sign she's still streaming after her bd.
>>
>>79442081
>rerecord
Prerecord, fuck.
>>
>>79442016
>nonstop samefagging
>a flood of "1 post by this ID" anons
God it would single handedly end all shitposting
>>
>>79442010
Yea honestly I might go back to Fauna
>>
>>79442039
To be fair they have Sami blood and look asiany, but they are way too big (tall + fat) and old to be idols
>>
>>79442157
NTA but she's probably only going to stream for the first month of Justice's debut than fuck off again.
>>
>>79442016
you don't get IDs
instead the IP count we be hidden
you rike?
>>
do i even want to try for BD tickets at this point?
>>
>>79442157
We'll see how long it lasts. Remember that we had about 1.5 years yes YEARS not months of absolute hell with her and very infrequent appearances and her only showing up here and there before being gone again.
>>
>>79442231
Check out Justice Raora and CC are great
>>
>>79442207
Yes because /pol/ is a bastion of good faith posting.
>>
>>79442207
>>79442016
/biz/ is the board MGMT cares about and it's the only reason this site still exists
>>
File: 845863564936.png (311 KB, 520x364)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
My name is Sasuke Ruffian Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like Japanese "Ruffians". What I have is not a dream, because I will make FUWAMOCO stream only in English a reality. I'm going to restore my wives streaming schedule pre season 2, and destroy a certain fat fuck named Pero.
>>
>>79442157
Its only because she has more merch to shill. There's another figure and the dodgers thing hasn't happened yet. She'll fuck off again, don't fall for it. It's a pattern she has and her actions have spoken louder than her words.
>>
>>79441883
Why is not understanding the burden of proof so common around here? This is like the 10th instance of some retard trying to get someone to prove a negative.
>>
>>79442446
that's starting to sound eerily familiar to a couple of twin demon guard dogs I know...
>>
File: 1719326064388831.webm (3.79 MB, 800x620)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB WEBM
>>79442231
Raora has season 1 FWMC energy
>>
It's just insane how hard the whiplash has hit. We had double close lovebombs of Christmas and Valentines and then they moved to Japan and it's been downhill ever since.
>>
>>79442459
What do you mean? I just think it's funny that they made a voice tweet after it was mentioned here
>>
>>79442345
If I were able to go, I would just so I could cheer on Fuwawa and Mococo and Kiara. I really hope they slip some other people into the world tour. I'll be happy to see Wawa in Atlanta in December, but it would be even better if I got to see my retarded dogs too.
>>
>>79442543
I'm talking about the second post you quoted
>>
>>79442530
Yup she's a sweetie
>>
>>79442446
unironically she started taking meds and is out of her funk, she has said as much on stream
>>
>>79442378
Oh no no no I am not going for another new gen to have the same shit repeat fuck that. I know Fauna well enough already and had her as a back up oshi since I dropped her back in August.
>>
File: 1719284953275833.jpg (238 KB, 768x1006)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>79437488
Ok but they should absolutely do a proper loli kami cover, when they sang it on stream it quickly grew on me because of the way they bounced off each other
>>
Maybe the difficult decisions was turning down future appearances in stuff so they can stream more. I'm an optimist.
>>
>>79442564
My fellow KFPffian...
>>
>>79442081
I don't care about the flesh part at all.
>>
>>79442530
Nope not falling for this shit again
>>
File: 1719258492464820.jpg (265 KB, 1280x1856)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>79437511
I'm a pebble who's fond of the bau baus if that counts
>>
>>79442609
good. that stuff is a waste of fucking time for the vast majority of Ruffians who will never get to experience it. It takes just as much time or more as normal HW but protects like 5 total smiles instead of hundreds of thousands
>>
>>79440918
>you can't take single posts at face value
So you're basically admitting the thread is full of troll posts. How is this supposed to be a good thing?
I have a lot of genuine criticism of FWMC, and I would like to share and discuss them with others, but if you think it's what is happening here you're either naive or pulling my leg.
All the tards shouting "I'M GONNA OSHIHEN!" all day. People asking "where is DKC/White Album/Zelda?" and threatening to cancel their memberships over it like they're their personal puppets and not vtubers with 800k subscribers. The "ruffians" who want them to not speak in Japanese, not do idol activities, and basically not be FUWAMOCO.
They are the ones we're supposed to discuss with? And let's not talk about the obvious raids and schizos.
>>
>>79442604
timestamp
>>
>>79442609
The difficult decision was canceling their last two streams. I'm sure they'll take on less HW in the future cause they've basically said as much. They want to stream, they just cant into time management.
>>
File: bibutt.jpg (125 KB, 850x1526)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>79442690
sex with the cute rock!!
>>
>>79442609
We can only fucking hope at this point because obviously the meet and greets take up time and they need to do country reps before traveling.
>>
File: 1692851266658018.png (408 KB, 757x665)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
Hypothetical question, do you think the girls would stream more if they went indie or would they just eventually give up on vtubing?
>>
>>79442791
they only stream to fuel their idol dreams. if it wasn't such a big part of getting success in hololive I don't think they would stream much outside of shilling
>>
Cover should just listen to Suisei more often. Imagine if we could see some of their practices. Not all of them but just some. Funny moments like Nerissa falling on her fat ass or Fuwawa and Mococo crashing into each other. It might help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Us5Go4RlOY
>>
>>79442791
hololive is the only hope they have for pursuing an actual idol career at this point
>>
File: 1717974973066645.png (85 KB, 312x343)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>79442703
Yeah but you're missing the part where our cute menheras also wanna meet the rufferans
>>
>>79439662
stop talking about jp when all you know is en
>>
>>79442608
I wouldn't mind, but there's a lot of songs they could cover instead.
They're the only one in EN to do stuff like White Love and Let me be with you
>>
>>79442609
They've mentioned they didn't want to let this happen again a while ago and talked about turning down some stuff. It's what gave me hope.
I assume most of their current workload is stuff they've agreed to do a couple of months ago.
>>
>>79442791
>, do you think the girls would stream more if they went indie
Yes, because they'd have fewer resources to do idolshit and would continue to use streaming as an emotional outlet (only theyd rely on it even more than they do now).
>would they just eventually give up on vtubing?
If they graduated now? Yeah they'd gove up on being vtubers. When you leave Hololive, you never reach those heights again in vtubing. There's no room to move up, only to crab for a while before declining.
>>
>>79442773
>tfw you realize biboo is the least likely to be a virgin in advent
>>
>>79442791
Streaming isn't their first priority. They just got addicted to doing it when they had more free time (relative to now).
It's good if they're finally realigning to their original goals because if I wanted a streamer I would pick any other talent.
>>
>>79442608
It's too late now. I don't get why they didn't jump on that the moment it dropped.
>>
>>79441021
nope I'm not listening to that. It's going to be them saying they miss us but they're too busy to stream.
>>
>>79443048
Same
>>
>>79442690
And I'm a wuffian who wants to apply correction to this girl's nutty putty cave and teach her to respect ojisans!
>>
>>79443095
Now that Gura did it nobody else can
>>
>>79442873
>if it wasn't such a big part of getting success in hololive I don't think they would stream much outside of shilling
What's with this new weird headcanon I keep seeing? Are you brand new? They spent years streaming to almost no one with zero hope of actually growing beyond 10k cause they love doing it.
>>
>+30 hags
>doing high cardio dance classes after years of just walking to get exercise
>poor sleeping habits
>questionable diet
I honestly believe them when they say they are too tired to stream.
>>
>>79442682
don't let one pair of disloyal dogs close off your heart forever
>>
>>79441194
oh I was reading through the thread but I guess I'll take yor word for it kek
>>
Maybe the hard decision is to put FWMC Morning on hiatus again even though they just came back. It would make sense since it's the biggest timesink of all streams and it's only 30 minutes.
>>
>>79442609
we can only hope
>>
>>79443237
They need sex training
>>
>>79442676
You don't care about idols at all either
>>
>>79442732
miku
>>
>>79443195
Nah even for Gura it was far too late. She would have had 10m on that if she had dropped it months ago.
>>
>>79443092
>if I wanted a streamer I would have wouldnt have picked the girls who streamed more than every other girl in EN for 6 months straight
baffling post. no one obsessively watches a girl for idolshit, they do it cause they love the girl in question and streaming is a part of that. you enjoy the idol journey because you care about the girls. Thats literally the whole point kek
>>
i think they should listen to a few pup talks
>>
>>79441021
>the replies to this
What is wrong with you people?
Are you not happy that they're sleeping?
>>
>>79443331
I've been to every fes except 2nd
>>
>>79443095
They're not Koyori, they're not going to jump on every opportunity on the first occasion (sorry Koyo, I still love you).
Gura's is probably the first good cover of it, and it was just released.
>>
>>79443411
They can listen to the Ruffian pup talk!
>>
>>79443425
No, I fucking wish they were dead
>>
Life stuff has taken them away from me for a good bit, and listening to that voice tweet almost had me crying, I had to physically stop myself, is this what loving women is like? Cause its a serious rollercoaster.
>>
>>79443468
the only honest post itt
>>
>>79443237
It doesn't take much to notice it. Sometimes you can see their brain blanking out for a second and it isn't just because they aren't 130iq girls.
>>
>>79443425
anti thread
>>
>>79443398
And I can care about them even if they stream once or twice a week. In fact that's what I've been doing all along before them.
>>
>>79443271
No. I've been burned too many times now.
It's not even FUWAMOCO themselves that caused this, I just feel like a fool at this point.
>>
File: fuwamoco mococo un-un.gif (3.18 MB, 302x296)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB GIF
>>79443425
Lots of antis camping the thread
>>79443507
I may or may not have cried a little thinking about how hard they must have it right now
>>
>>79443427
>hololive
That's what I mean when I say you don't care about idols. You just want the larp.
>>
>>79443660
femwuffian...
>>
>>79443662
>hololive is all comedians XD
fuck off tourist
>>
>>79443425
Anti thread, unironically. I'm pretty sure most of us have been practically begging them to get sleep and have a rest day, even if it means canceling streams. The moment they do it, the shitposters come out and start spamming nonstop.
Its happened before, it's just that the resident shitposter has been emboldened recently due to all the fucking Justice spam.
>>
File: fuwawa.png (2.44 MB, 2500x2500)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB PNG
FUWAMOCO did you know my semen is more potent than the all the energy drinks in the world combined? It leaves you feeling refreshed, eliminates any aches and pains you were previously feeling, and also cures allergies! The only caveat is that while you can drink it, it's best taken vaginally or anally to get absorbed into the bloodstream faster.
>>
>>79443507
>listening to that voice tweet almost had me crying, I had to physically stop myself
a grown ass fat balding ugly 30/40+ year old man typed this
>>
>>79443641
what are you gonna do, talk to actual women? Get real. Take the pink pill
>>
>>79443734
I made this post
>>
>>79443507
>is this what loving women is like
No that's what being a woman is like
>>
>>79443807
kek
>>
>>79443507
>is this what loving women is like? Cause its a serious rollercoaster.
This is just the tip of the iceberg, things can be really fucking miserable both for RL relationships and chuubas.
>>
>>79443718
Whatever your cope is, I am a day one ruffian and they are making an anti out of me
>>
>>79443660
Yeah honestly I'm sad for them having to work so hard, but seeing them actually cancel shit they can't do is a step in the right direction, and I am proud of them. Even if I haven't been able to watch live or even vods for a good while.
>>
>>79443764
Hololive's merch sales and SCs are literally subsidized by fat balding ugly 30-40+ ojisans. Show us some respect.
>>
But how does Ponguin feel about all of this?
>>
>>79443283
The main issue is that it's at fucking midnight in Japan and they're doing dance lessons and recordings all day.
They're all having so much work that even Biboo doesn't have time for her usual gaming stream, and knowing those dummies, they probably took the most work in Advent.
>>
>>79443718
I'd actually want them to sleep instead of scrolling twitter for hours.
>>
>>79443764
Grown ass yes, but I'm 26 and a fucking zoomfian, so Its not quite as embarassing.
>>
>>79443707
>they have like 2 lives a year, they're idols
>>
>>79443660
I would feel bad for them if they didn't walk headfirst into it. Doesn't matter now because we're here, so all I can do is hope they chill out a little to give themselves more personal time, cause they sound pretty rough.
>>
What about Raul? What about his smile...
>>
File: 1697739100673297.gif (2.77 MB, 220x217)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB GIF
>>79443764
>a grown ass fat balding ugly 30/40+ year old man typed this
And?
>>
This is cover fault , a concert and your 3d debut in 2 months is retarded. I hope advent get managment help after this, really retarded way to do stuff
>>
>>79441021
Wow, going to sleep at 4am... Busy busy puppies!

Good night and sweet dreams to you, princesses! I appreciate the wishes, but I just finished having my late afternoon meal so it's gonna be a while until I can pass out myself. We support all your difficult decisions!

BAU BAU
>>
File: 1709705166315.png (48 KB, 205x204)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>79443764
>a grown ass fat balding ugly 30/40+ year old man typed this
>>
>>79443994
They need to stop scheduling streams and just make a statement that they'll be back when the workload clears up. That's the smart thing to do, instead of this half compromise. I just want them to come back when they can, not kill themselves with trying to please everyone.
>>
>>79443791
>what are you gonna do, talk to actual women?
I already do but I don't think they're interested in me
>>
>>79444109
They know they'll be instantly compared to Gura if they drop schedules.
>>
>>79443791
>Take the pink pill
taken almost a year ago
>>
>>79444139
try talking to them about vtubers, women like that
>>
>>79443913
Probably too busy stalking the poor new German girl now.
>>
>>79444109
someone already posted this on #helpfwmc
>>
>>79443791
I have casual conversations with women, but my heart only belongs to two. I cannot get emotionally attached to any other woman after christmas last year.
>>
>>79444109
>They need to stop scheduling streams and just make a statement that they'll be back when the workload clears up.
The problem is that they want to keep streaming. I'd be cool with only one hour long zatsu stream at the end of the week. Or twitter space.
>>
>>79444175
They have been since debut, at least in this thread. So it would change nothing
>>
File: 1719328768803035.jpg (350 KB, 1920x1080)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>79444182
sorry but color assignments are reserved for active talent
>>
>>79444175
Drop them until they are absolutely positively sure that they can do them again.
>>
>>79444046
>3d debut
>3d collab
>og song or cover
>concert
>dance lessons
>sing lessons
>LA con homework
>NY con homework
>jutice shit homework
>normal homework
>etc
>>
>>79444109
They tried this and then the clique did a project where they scheduled a menhera meltdown every day until they started streaming again.
>>
>The solution is for them to drop schedules!
>The solution is for them to stop streaming!
Most organic sister solutions.
>>
>>79444297
I wonder is her ... helped with homework
>>
>>79444205
israel
>If you can't stream according to the schedule, then please don't upload the schedule. This is very annoying for viewers in different time zones, and you also said you hate this. #helpFWMC

baused and true
>>
>>79444382
>then the clique did a project where they scheduled a menhera meltdown every day until they started streaming again.
This didnt actually happen, but holy fuck the thought actually made me laugh irl kek
>>
>>79444224
Yeah but they need to make some hard choices. I think its time they learned or tried to learn to do things without us for a little bit, at least until they can definitively clear up time to hang out after all this 3D business.
>>
>>79444205
>a literal faggot jerking off to AoT yaoi posted it
>>
>>79444430
pink cat is in Japan so when the collab ban is lifted they will probably interact a ton
>>
>>79444382
That didn't happen, but my god it felt like it. I don't know if it was just poor timing but everyday it felt like there was a new menhera meltdown in twitter
>>
>>79444382
If that's actually true, then they need to ignore them and realize that they need to look out for themselves first, but its FWMC so. I adore those women beyond words, but please ignore the clique and any fan that complains about no streams when you're working your asses off for 3d
>>
>>79444517
assuming FWMC don't graduate by then, which seems possible at this rate
>>
>no one in EN streaming outside of Justice
They're busy recording Breaking Dimensions, right? At least for the girls currently in Japan.
>>
>>79444453
I agree. They themselves said looooong looooooong ago that their streaming will slow down, and now that they're faced with that reality themselves it seems like they're desperately trying to hold on at the expense of their own health.
Yeah I'll 100% miss them like I always do when they're gone, but I've gone through worse with other girls in the past.
>>
>>79444517
Bae and calli are also in japan anon and we know the thing that pink cat is doing will be a huge drama over time. a HUGE one.
>>
>>79444202
Very funny anon very funny
>>
>>79444690
no one ever remembers irys
>>
>>79444662
That, and it's like 5am in JP so I would guess most should be sleeping
>>
>>79444662
Yeah everyone is busy atm. They probably decided to cut down on streams while recording.
>>
Bros... Justice has better chemistry with each other than Advent did in their first collabs
>>
>>79444475
>a literal faggot jerking off to AoT yaoi posted it
Erenachizo no...
>>
>>79444682
Streaming less don't mean no streams either, they're just attached. And I'm attached to them too but life gets in the way, they need to focus on their 3D and homework and stuff over streaming right now. Everything else can wait.
>>
>>79444690
proof next thread?
>>
>>79444202
Alright I'll go do that. I'll report back in a few days
>>
>>79444655
Don't worry, you'll graduate overdosing on oestrogen pills yourself before that.
>>
>>79444202
>she asks if you've seen Axel's latest cover
>>
>>79444814
Anon we got a faggot banned here for posting the thing 2 days ago dont summon him.
>>
>>79444739
whorys isrys irys?
>>
>>79444833
Clearly she wasn't beaten enough by her father then.
>>
>>79444606
Menheras are relying on FWMC to remain "sane" so long periods without them will most likely cause those unless someone steps in and tells them to man the fuck up because not even a teenage girl is this emotional.
>>79444662
Yeah. They've mentioned they were trying really hard to make time to stream this week back when they dropped the schedule.
>>
>>79444739
he was talking about EN
>>
File: miss_them.png (428 KB, 475x667)
428 KB
428 KB PNG
>>
The red one talks like a 60 years old fat woman. JESAS
>>
>>79444415
They need rest so the solution is streaming falseflagchama
>>
>>79445024
how did you get this picture of me
>>
>>79445044
nice
>>
>>79445044
we love hags here
>>
>>79444814
Fuck off with your off topic posting faggot
>>
>>79444739
There's a reason for that.
>>
>>79444993
FWMC need strength the ruffians can't provide because they're always whining about not getting attention/FWMC not streaming.
>>
>>79445069
Someone have the jojo one? Thats kinda sad
>>
my wives... i can see them...
>>
>>79445188
ACAB ACAB ACAB
>>
>>79445188
my wife GG
>>
File: 1716987307959455.jpg (2.64 MB, 2156x3099)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB JPG
It's not that there are no ruffians anymore it's just that most of them don't want to come here anymore with how shit the threads are and you guys calling every single person who even dares to watch another holo stream at all "whores" all day while continuing your menhera shitposting.

t. guy who was here all the time and now only checks in like once a day
>>
>>79444744
The schedule is still almost completely empty for the day.
>>
>>79445095
did you quote the wrong person?
>>
>>79445131
???
>>
>>79445335
wrong, the whoreposters are part of the reason I don't come here as much
>>
What are we even supposed to talk about when theyre ghosting us?
>>
Yeah Raora is definitely gonna get the paypigs, most of this gallery is of her
Hopefully we can be freed soon Ruffians
>>
>>79445522
jong
>>
>>79444109
Didn't they already say this after the week of silence but then ruffians freaked out about them not streaming until September. They probably saw all the doomposting and decided to stream even though it's killing them.
>>
>>79445567
if they can't hack it as streamers they should just quit. Stop fucking leading us om
>>
>>79445552
more like the artist vtuber is attracting all the artists
>>
Jong is shit
>>
>>79445552
>artists
>paypigs
>>
O no the antis will eat liz alive, why the fuck holo member still dont learn to no replie to antis kek
>>
I just had my first beer in 8 months, I bought a two four. I am listening to the tweet on loop.
>>
>>79445552
nah it will be cecilia since gabe is already in love with her
>>
>>79445633
all of justice have a talent gimmick, it's refreshing to see. Advent was mostly "girl, but anime"
>>
>>79445567
Yeah they're definitely partially responsible, they just need to be firm about things and not bend, I love how sweet and considerate they are, but its being taken advantage of by whining ruffians a lot. They deserve stronger fans. They have some, but not enough
>>
How many hours until the tickets
>>
>>79445552
Her model is very good, which attracts fan artists, but that doesn't mean much in the long run.
>>
>>79445759
>>
>>79445701
Who's Gabe? Gabe Newell from Valve?
>>
bro chill
https://x.com/RicardoPalo5275/status/1806773108516528304
>>
>>79445859
kek
>>
>>79445859
Ponguin and this faggot should kill themselves
>>
>>79445730
Hahahahhahaahhahaahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahhaahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
>CECIL: SAME AS NOT CECIL
>RED: 0 CHARACTER
>PINK CAT: SAME AS NOT PINK CAT
>GIGI: THE ONLY ONE TRIYING
>>
>>79445730
FWMC gets the weebs
Biboo gets the gameplay schizos
Shiori gets the writefags
Rissa gets girlfailures and people who really like taylor swift
>>
>>79445859
Based and fuck all those other faggots who are coddling him and feeding into his bullshit. This even isn't his 5th meltdown.
>>
>>79445859
Based
>>
>>79445859
Thanks for linking your tweet here
Enjoy your suspension retard
>>
>>79445941
I wish FWMC got the weebs
>>
>>79445937
music, singing, art, pedophilia, in that order
>>
File: Gabe.jpg (3.31 MB, 1836x3264)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB JPG
>>79445851
Gabe (Anan) is a ex kronie who went schizo when Kronii collabed with the homos. Now he's a Ruffian shitting up /baubau/ with his menhera shitposting.
>>
Fuwamoco who?
>>
>>79445859
the best outcome is schizos killing each other
>>
>>79445567
>>79445732
They stream because they love to. It's fun for the ruffians, but more importantly, it gives them the strength to do all the homework. That's why the whole talk about batteries started
Why do you so often ignore their words? It's not that they bend, it's because they themselves want to. Or, who knows, need to even
>>
>>79445859
>shitguin actually trying to walk back on all that
Unbelievable
I'll actually lose respect for them if they forgive him
>>
>>79445941
the classic anime game five nights at freddys
>>
>>79445859
Finally someone with the balls to shit on the schizo on twitter.
>>
>>79445567
But then it comes down to them just needing to stick to their guns for themselves and their interests. You know, the whole point of that talk during the battle plan stream. Their committal to doing things for themselves and themselves alone seems very weak. It's always to please management or fans, they need time for themselves to recouporate and I'll reassure them on twitter that I'm fine with it and will be here when they come back.
>>
>>79446111
Two gorgeous women that used to stream a lot
>>
>>79446079
Im talking about kayfabe and character stuff, even fucking bae and kiara tried for at least 2 weeks. EVEN mori remember rapper calli KEK
>>
>>79446080
He's already moving on to the justice girls
>>
>>79446141
Words are easy.
Actions are hard.
>>
Honestly, the state of this thread can be broken down to just three words, "I miss them..."
A lot of anons(not everyone, obviously) feel a bit frustrated because they miss them, and we aren't actually SEEING the results of these breaks/cancelations.
They have no more covers, no creative ventures, no RnR parties, no orisong, nothing except the occasional stream. I feel like that's where the frustration comes from. They aren't streaming as much, and their creative output is at zero right now. We aren't able to see the results of all of their hard work. I'm sure in the future we'll see a shitload of covers, an orisong, and a bunch of other stuff released in a kinda short period of time, but right now, there's nothing.
Then, of course, there's FWMC who constantly play into the whole "We're so back/It's so over" thing by forcing out a schedule when we all know they're being stubborn and then canceling when they can't stream.
Its the worst combination of them taking on too much while being both a bit dumb and stubborn
>>
>>79446080
He's underneath Cecilia's replies and retweeting her stuff
>>
>>79446155
>>
global is laughing at us again
>>
>>79446212
Bae debut was pure cringe but at least she tried kek
https://www.youtube.com/live/mJwpVT1WvLg?si=oYJvX1KgO1mNUUk2
>>
>>79446080
Is he loaded? How does he afford to SC thousands of dollars to vtubers? If only he lost some weight he could get a real girlfriend.
>>
>>79446381
go back
>>
we're getting wendy's today, fat fucks
>>
>>79446155
I thought it was a furry fetish game.
>>
>>79446257
Even when we see the results, in my mind it's not worth 4 months of little to no streams.
>>
File: 1719596914218960.jpg (476 KB, 3154x1709)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
RATE THE STREAM
>>
>>79446466
I already miss advent/10
>>
>>79446466
My new oshi/10
>>
>>79446466
fun/10
gigi is cute
>>
>>79446497
We know ponguin
>>
>>79446212
Isn't mori really one of the only myth girls who still cares about her own kayfabe?
>>
>>79446466
The game sucked but my new wives were great
>>
>>79446141
I'm aware they love streaming, but its clear that they need to focus on their work right now, stream later, focus on the important stuff now, they need to not post any schedules until all this has passed, and I think they need to get stronger and stop relying on us so hard. Its better for them in general to be able to stand on their own two feet without needing us at every turn.
>>
How the fuck do you type like 20 tweets worth of antiing them and then go "im sorry lol can i come back"
Jesus I want to shoot him
>>
>>79446402
His uncle (or was it his dad?) is some ambassador to some literal who 3rd world country from what I remember. So yeah, I think he is loaded.
>>
>>79445859
Kek I want to give this post a like now that likes are private, but I'm worried this schizo fuck will screencap it and post it publicly
>>
>>79446451
Yeah. I stopped listening to the VPs and the songs ever since this started. Not because I don't like them but because they just make me feel sad.
>>
>>79446542
There was anothe mori, watch the first takamori collab
>>
>>79446675
so what lmao
do it pussy
>>
>>79446666
Because he's actually, unironically schizophrenic. I'm not even memeing. He outright mentioned being institutionalized at some point in the cliquechat.
>>
>>79445859
>back within a week
>deleted that multipost wall
I fucking knew it. It's every time with these people, not a single one can stick to what they say. If you're going to be stupid enough and get yourself crucified at least have the balls to stay on the cross
Barely anything he said was even that bad, and had barely anything to do with them overworking themselves
>>
>>79446670
so he's a fat leech
>>
>>79446675
it shows the person he's replying to that you liked it too
>>
>>79446257
Basically yes, which is why one needs to go on the backburner until we can get the other, and they need to focus on themselves for a while.
>>
>>79446732
I care about my public image and don't want to involve myself in schizo wars kek
>>
>>79446402
Pretty sure if anan is gabe he will never leave fwmc, imagine if another of the justice girls collab with a homo he will die in the spot
>>
>>79446851
>I care about my public image
Look at this homosexual
>>
>>79446827
Only the last 5 or so people I think, but yeah
>>
>>79446851
so you're just a fucking two-faced faggot
>>
File: 1718337800651428.gif (3.23 MB, 303x498)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB GIF
Posting about other Holos is better than posting about other mentally ill men
>>
>>79446466
wrong thread bitch
>>
>>79446466
I only watched the first five minutes and then fucked off to play games, I already got bored of the new gen, there's no one like FuwaMoco.
>>
File: 1703176319761.png (50 KB, 465x397)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>79446890
I prefer the term "metrosexual" myself
>>
>>79446951
>there's no one like FuwaMoco
well yeah they actually stream
>>
File: 1719145968091482.png (70 KB, 308x408)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>79446951
Based
>>
>>79446922
Yes, I am. Glad you figured that out, Ricardo-chama kek
>>
>>79446951
BAUSED
>>
File: 1716586736339383.webm (2.42 MB, 1280x720)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB WEBM
>>79446943
>>
>>79446402
You don't need to be extremely loaded to stick out like a sore thumb. The average VTuber fan just doesn't spend much money. It's not uncommon for middle aged people to spend 10k to 50k a year on their hobbies like golf, cars, fashion,
>>
>>79447045
you and ponguin should eat a bullet
>>
Oh so new man drama, the penguin is an anti now?
>>
>>79447094
You should kill Ponguin and then yourself, Brazilian cuck LOL
>>
>>79447155
Always has been
>>
>>79447155
>now
>>
>>79446943
It is, but it's still off topic and doesn't belong here. Sexual harrassment is better than murder, can I cum on you?
>>
>>79447155
The more interesting MAN drama is involving Itta. Where's our pillar bros... it's been 3 days of radio silence....
>>
>>79447166
imagine a spineless beta male like you who's too concerned with his """"public image"""" telling anyone to kill themselves kek
>>
>>79447238
>waaaah waaaah please like my post
LOL
>>
File: 1719322487608535.jpg (867 KB, 2582x4093)
867 KB
867 KB JPG
>>79447233
ill stop when they do
>>
>>79447316
you were the one who first mentioned liking it in the first place gbraga stupid autist
>>
>check catalog
>bait post about fuwamoco
>5 replies in seconds with all the anti shit we get here
>Retardchama antis and sisters be less obvious
>>
>>79447236
I mean no news is good news I say.
>>
>>79447238
>actually sperging out over not gettting liked by other ruffians
imagine being this pathetic...
>>
>>79447374
Keep crying brazilian KEK
>>
>>79447316
>>79447400
>1 minute
pathetic
>>
>>79447425
what’s with the self hate gbraga
>>
File: 1693633764229151.jpg (53 KB, 437x449)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>79447155
>now
>>
>>79447436
>Brown schizo
Every single time
>>
>>79447436
Cope
>>
>>79447436
>>79447488
>one minute apart
Hello brown tranny
>>
>>79447045
Hi Gbraga
>>
>>79446381
where?
>>
File: 1713408019900265m.jpg (32 KB, 1024x591)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>79446976
I personally identify as Mocosexual
>>
Imagine being such a poor third worlder shitskin that you can just act like a retard online using your full name and nothing will ever come of it because no one can make your life any worse than it already is.
>>
>>79447502
>>79447509
>>79447535
>he's using his phone
>>
>>79447436
>>79447488
Be more subtle BRcuck
>>
>>79447344
The problem is that the people you're conditioning your behavior to are doing so with the intention of ruining the threads. Most people post off topic garbage are people who would otherwise actually like to partake in decent discussion. But oh well, I've given up already.
>>
>>79447569
Mococo is NOT sexual
>>
>>79447236
Wow I actually forgot about him. Kek what happened to him?
>>
Look at the two Brazilians fighting. Even they can’t stand each other.
>>
>>79447582
It always baffles me that third worlders do this. I guess it makes sense since the internet came later for them, so they aren't used to using screennames.
>>
#TeamGb
>>
Halo 4 is a good game
>>
>>79447594
you better relax before i dump my folder of you for fuwamoco to see gbraga
Dont wanna let them know who you really are kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.