[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: F75WK32bEAAuK90.jpg (173 KB, 1200x850)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>/corpo/ resources:
https://rentry.org/corpo-unity
https://pomu.pages.dev/corpo

>What is /corpo/?
The number of vtubers managed by an agency ("corpos") or representing a brand ("mascots") has been growing recently. However, not all discussions can sustain individual threads. This thread strives to create a place to discuss the talents and mascots of corpo™s that are currently not discussed in other threads.

>Can I shill my small corpo oshi who already has a thread?
If your oshi gets talked about in a thread constantly, you may want to focus there! It's fine otherwise.

>Are former corpo talents allowed?
Due to the increasing number of graduated or retired talents, ex-corpo talents are allowed but please try to respect their other identities.

>Other Corpo Threads
idol: >>>/vt//jidf/
EIEN: >>>/vt//eien/
kawaii: >>>/vt//pkg/
VAllure: >>>/vt//vag/
NEXAS: >>>/vt//brg/
VSMP: >>>/vt//vsmp/
PixelLink: >>>/vt//pxl/
PRISM: >>>/vt//ppg+/
V-Dere: >>>/vt//vdere/
Phase Connect: >>>/vt//pcg/
V4Mirai + globie: >>>/vt//v4m/
Small JP vtubers: >>>/vt//indie/
V&U + KR vtubers: >>>/vt//vnug/
VReverie Extended: >>>/vt//vrex/
Tsunderia Extended: >>>/vt//tsunx/

Previous thread: >>86084407
>>
did I really manage to copy Anonymous as part of the title kek
>>
Some girls will have to learn the "but my fans said they're ok with it and will continue supporting me" lesson the hard way it seems.
Could've just learned from the countless times we've seen this with others in the past.
>>
>>86185858
It's topical
>>
>>86185853
jfc, anon
>captcha ONIONS
>>
>>86185896
>Could've just learned from the countless times we've seen this with others in the past.
Name 3
>>
File: 20240925_205613.jpg (392 KB, 1850x2048)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
I'm here to have sex with my wife, a dog
>>
>>86185952
rushia
yuko
kson
kronii
nyanners
>>
File: 1718672842460821.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
it's Yume time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzy40D9xg-k
>>
>>86186048
Oh because (Checks post) yuko, kson, kronii and nyanners are really struggling
And rushia doesn't count
>>
>>86186048
>rushia
She got fired, it had nothing to do with her fans and it wasnt even male collabs she was fired for

>yuko
Completely changed her content and shat on her old fans

>kson
Quit her job and barely streams now

>kronii
Might be a valid example, I havent followed her NOOMBARs

>nyanners
Was she ever unicorn friendly? Also barely streams because she's happier hanging with her BF all day
>>
>literal whore (affectionate) vtubers
>have a hard and fast rule to never do mixed collabs
>so-called "pure" all-ages vtubers
>mixed collabs all the time while shunning and looking down on the whores

You can always trust an honest whore. Reject prude vtubers.
>>
>>86186261
you missed the great pink cat cuck meltdown, someone post the cope collage from her fans
>>
>>86186255
>>86186261
Rushia got an absolute ASS TON of "we'll always support you, fuck those incels" posts when people thought she was fired for having a guy. You should have seen the comments on Youtube and Twitter, it was downright comical how much support she got from people, some of which even outright said they never watched her before but will now support her for sure.

Yuko also got a ton of "we'll always support you" comments and she lost so many of them so quickly it was unreal.

Kronii's merch sold like shit after those collabs and how badly she handled the situation, legit the dumbest way I've ever seen anyone deal with that.

Nyanners' numbers went to the gutter after she got with that dude publically despite never being a girl that even appealed to this crowd.
>>
correct your whores mozzu
>>
>>86186455
>Rushia got an absolute ASS TON of "we'll always support you, fuck those incels" posts when people thought she was fired for having a guy
The Mafu stuff was already an open secret/suspicion among her hardcore fans; the literal entire situation was pro and anti unicorn outsiders co-opting an event to push their own agenda

>Yuko also got a ton of "we'll always support you" comments and she lost so many of them so quickly it was unreal.
And what does that have to do with male collabs?

>Nyanners' numbers went to the gutter after she got with that dude publically despite never being a girl that even appealed to this crowd.
Because she stopped trying/streaming
>>
>>86186611
That's the point, girls always get a lot of "we'll support you don't worry" comments from people who either aren't the ones bringing in the money in the first place, or they're lying and many of them end up silently going away anyway after a while.

It has everything to do with her throwing away any and all of the GFE she did and even deleting her ASMRs and everyone knew why.

No, before that already. People literally posted statistics showing her decline thanks to that.
>>
>>86186280
This is why I love my (affectionate whore) wife, Roro
>>
>>86186455
>went to the gutter
2.5k average doesn't seem like the gutter but alright
>>
File: 1000438474.png (698 KB, 830x720)
698 KB
698 KB PNG
>>
>>86186690
I dont know what you're arguing about; this whole convo is about male collabs and someone said that countless times they caused chubbas to fall off and I asked for examples
>>
>>86186933
It's pretty much all the same, getting into male collabs, saying you got into a relationship, etc. all of that can go under the same umbrella
>>
>>86186867
I gotta say, I don't dislike this model at all
>>
>>86186455
yeah... right
>>
>>86186980
>Collabing with a male is the same as deleting half the videos on your channel and completely changing your content style
>>
>>86187081
*because you got with a guy and plan to now make vlogs of you traveling around going camping with your dude

Kinda, it's not far off.
Doing male collabs is in conflict with GFE, you can't do both and think both will work out longterm.
>>
>>86186980
actually braindead
>>
>>86187144
>it's not far off
It is
>>
>>86187144
It fucking is completely different; why would people who watch you for regular gaming streams give a shit about travel Vlogs regardless of if there's a male?
>>
Why is /corpo/ infested with homobeggars and male defenders? Is it because this thread is an extension of/asp/ies?
>>
>>86186999
I’m with you. People were talking shit about it but she’s got a mature, tough girl kinda vibe. Hooefully the personality matches.
>>
>>86187291
How new?
>>
>>86187291
/asp/ies invade every thread to defend homos
though this general has a lot of femanons (chuubas)
>>
>>86187291
>expecting unicorns here
sorry we don't all share the same psychosexual projections you do
>>
>>86187291
vdere and kawaii refugees
>>
>>86187151
You'll learn soon enough then. If you don't understand that people were extremely pissed at Yuko for going from being very parasocial and GFE with her boobros to doing a 180 on that and you think it was only about travel logs then godspeed to you.
>>
>>86186999
People always overreact when you can take a good/bad shot of pretty much any model and most just end up looking fine with real usage
>>
>Airi deleted the tweet
>>
>>86186523
lol, they have freedom now
>>
>>86187510
KEK, how can they not know what men want? They have to know at this point
>>
I can save Airi from her woman ways. I just need some rope, some tape, and an abandoned house.
>>
What's the deal with pandora constantly tweeting about racism lately
And also why does she still follow Mozzu and Menace if she is so against supporting people who are racist bullies that use slurs, while telling people who support people like that to get out of her audience
>>
>>86187831
she sold her soul to a chinese spyware company, making virtue signalling tweets is nothing in comparison
>>
>>86187831
I scrolled for a bit and didn't see anything. What tweets are you talking about?
>>
>>86187368
Yuko is such a sad case. I wonder if whatever life she's leading now is any better...
>>
Demonizing men will only want women to get closer to them more.
>>
Darn those pesky unicorns they are literally demons.
>>
>>86188326
So you're saying there is no way for people to get a vtuber girl that just focuses on her audience only.
If you're okay with it, they'll do it.
If you're not okay with it, they'll do it out of spite.
>>
>>86187510
Maybe her fans didn't like it after all
>>
>>86188418
But she was so certain
>>
>>86185853
>Hello, I'm Anon, and I watch 2views
>HI ANON!
(Admitting (You) have a problem is the first step.)
>>
>>86188569
kek
>>
>>86186280
>mixed collabs are incompatible with all-ages content and """"""purity"""""" whatever that means
Anon clearly grew up in some bizarro world where all the characters on Sesame Street were female.
>>
>>86187337
You'd think chuubas who come /here/ would know better than to argue with their audience. But as we've seen time and again on Twitter, they gotta be women about it.
>>
>>86187144
Maybe 1% of vtubers actually do "GFE". The rest is the result of fans not taking their meds.
>>
>>86187289
Please understand, unicorns can't wrap their head around the idea that the stream actually contains content aside from the chuuba putting on the show. What their """"""oshi"""""" is doing doesn't actually matter to them as long as she's cute and follows the rules.
>>
>>86187291
There is no such thing as a homobeggar.
>>86187358
Don't be ridiculous, people ok with male collabs would never have been in /pkg/ in the first place.
>>
>>86188772
>chuubas who come /here/
that's almost all of them
though the chuubas who are actual 4channers do know better and they also hate the males
>>
Fuck this shitty discourse, I'm going to go watch divegrass.
>>
>>86188359
women don't like yesmen after all
>>
The worst thing you can do is change after a lot of time has passed already. Setting expectations from the getgo is optimal.
See Bae and her making it clear from day 1 that she would have such collabs and then Kronii who had zero for over a year only to suddenly start.

Congrats you now built up a fan base partially of people who don't want that and you change your ways, of course you'll get scorned fans.
>>
File: Yiri3oqapspg.jpg (186 KB, 1080x579)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>86188256
She's been going on about this shit for over a week on her alt
>>
Whats hilarious about unicorns is they act like the girls are being "dumb" by abandoning gfe. No theyre just tired of their community and are intentionally ditching you. Maybe if you werent so fucking cringe they wouldnt do this. Look at fallen shadow, miori, nene, naki, mivi, raki, kanna. Their communities have self control and dont go full cringe and their mods are competent enough to keep them in check without being disrespectful. Problem with Yuko is that her mods were not good at their job and Yuko didnt make things easier on them at all. If you dont tardwrangle the chat, you cant be a gfe streamer.
>>
>>86189215
>Follows privated alt
>Gets annoyed that it's used for private venting
How could this happen
>>
>>86189215
Learn to read anon, she only cares if you bully/are racist towards her friends specifically, if you're just some random scum unfortunate enough to not be in her circle she doesn't care
>>
>>86189215
Pandora is always crying non stop, no wonder lumi hated her
>>
>>86189248
>Look at fallen shadow
>Their communities have self control and dont go full cringe
in what fucking universe lmao, have you never been to /shon/? they constantly doompost and infight about viewers
>>
>>86189215
I don't understand, is this controversial to anons?
>>
No It's actually the opposite we aren't being cringe enough.
>>
>>86189345
not just that, but the repeated melties in public that she's dealt with
it's one thing to have spergelords here, but man what a funny inclusion
>>
>>86189345
who cares what 4 chan says, literally everyone has a sperg here, on stream community matters the most and official discord secondarily
>>
>>86189345
Anon... 4chan threads are not part of any streamer's community, unless you're Kiki.
>>
>>86189475
she does
she had a meltdown when people were posting about her top secret hymen check tweets
>>
>>86189400
people are just tired of pandora crying like a little bitch
>>
>>86189215
Oh, I don't follow her alt. I mean, she has a right to an opinion and in this case, I think it's ok to post publicly since it's uncontroversial with normies and addresses her community.

As for what brought it on? I don't remember seeing anything bad. It must be some IRL stuff. She's a brit and they have a pretty big problem with immigrants right now, with all that entails.
>>
>>86189506
they absolutely are, other chuubas are just more subtle about it
>>
>>86189518
>people
>>
>>86189248
>Mio
Anon... Beerpals probably have the most meltdowns out of any fanbase ever
>>
>>86189512
acknowledging 4 chan comments doesnt make it part of your community, hell a streamer i watch knows i post here and mentions it sometimes but that doesnt make it a significant portion of community
>>
>>86189248
>you cant be a gfe streamer
skill issue
>>
>>86189248
That Yuko part is dumb and bs.
It was literally entirely on her getting groomed by some /k/ fuck and then he made her stop everything GFE and ASMR.
>>
>>86187337
>this general has a lot of femanons (chuubas)
Hi menace I know you're here, please let me have a threesome with you and Mozzu
>>
>>86189702
Unicorns out groomed my /k/ grim, they should have tried harder
>>
https://www.youtube.com/live/2Nt6AXot0wY
Kiseki Miya
>>
>>86189268
>>86189400
>>86189529
My problem is she will post shit like this then still support mozzu (racist homophobe transphobe literal neo-confederate) and Menace who lives with her, which according to Panda means that Menace supports racism transphobia etc. It's hypocritical
>>
>>86189704
nice try Lumi
>>
>>86189819
I don't get that at all from the tweet you posted
>>
>>86189819
>mozzu (racist homophobe transphobe literal neo-confederate
based
>>
>>86189885
She has other tweets in the same vein, I just posted the most recent one because it's getting annoying
>>
>>86189808
Has she ever addressed how huge her tits are?
>>
Thoughts on this girl? I noticed she has decent growth but ive never heard of her corpo in my life
https://www.youtube.com/@EvaAnanova
>>
>>86190092
Do you like braps?
>>
>>86190092
She is my girlfriend who encourages me to not be a piece of shit
>>
>>86189819
Supposing that's true, they're not outwardly hateful, so it's a bit like wanting pandora to disown friends over rrats.

I understand your point and agree with it, even if I'm not informed on Mozzu or Menace being that way, but it's a little silly to expect that of her.
>>
>>86190092
/corpo/ darling
>>
>>86190148
>>86190178
burping gf? thats not very ladylike
>>
>>86190092
She sucked my dick while cosplaying as Jack from fate/go in a con's bathroom when she was 15
>>
>>86190092
I didn't even realise she was in a corpo, went to their twitter
>They only follow four accounts
>3 of their talents
>Wendy's
???
>>
>>86190259
>Wendy's
based?
>>
>>86190092
Their corpo has like three chuubas, and also mixed gen. It's pretty nice Eva hasn't fallen on the cocktail carousel.
>>
>>86190228
Jealous
>>
>>86189960
I wish the reality was even half of the rrat.
>>
>>86190259
Sir, this is a Wendy's
>>
>>86190328
Hello unicorn retard. Eva interacts with male customers every day.
>>
>>86189704
Hi Menace, please let me inseminate Mozzu while you sit in a corner urging me on with your gyaru voice
>>
>>86190092
I took a massive shit and smeared it all over a restaurant toilet just so she'd have to clean it up
>>
>>86190446
Based mentally deficient scatbro
>>
File: 1000438481.jpg (712 KB, 2048x1280)
712 KB
712 KB JPG
https://x.com/ShibiCottonbum/status/1839660836106686842
>>
File: 1000438482.jpg (634 KB, 2048x1280)
634 KB
634 KB JPG
>>86190622
>>
File: Eva.png (83 KB, 763x377)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>86190092
I just noticed i have actually watched this girl before and subbed on her first week, i just forgot she existed
>>
>>86190622
>donothon
Finally, the beginning of the whorepo downfall
>>
>>86190375
t. Mozzu
>>
>>86190763
Not even the first Vallure donothon retard
>>
>>86190622
>>86190675
Honestly for a whorepo those are pretty reasonable rewards and increment steps, not doing that $2,500 increment step garbage
>>
>>86190763
knowing how stronny operates, they probably agreed to a reduced cut or no cut likely. i find it hilarious people were crying about vallure but by the time they debuted the vtuber space progressed towards more erotic content naturally, now every vtuber does lewd asmr basically
>>
>>86190622
Delicious choco bunny
>>
>>86190917
It's all about expectations. When Kanna did her donothon and hit the entire first page of goals in a minute or w/e I thought that was dumb. I guess it's hard to tell just how much you might be ending up with and you neither want to undershoot nor overshoot.

That said I personally don't like *thons of any kind. They become longer and longer and there's also been issues with goals being delivered in many cases.
>>
>>86191042
kanna just super undersold how many ruch old men watch her, ive watched her since the start of freya and shes never had a donothon to my knowledge only subathons, that was probably all the donos combined. good for her honestly i remember when she couldnt even get 20 subs in a day on youtube
>>
>>86191042
Unless you're pretty big and have a big member base or several whales or a LOT of medium sized contributors most vtubers are not making job money, and the amount of work most of them have to put into it outside the actual stream hours means it basically becomes almost a full-time job. Donothons are basically just a way to actually get money out that people are willing to spend on your content. That being said I do think they should start with small donothons and then scale them up over time after proving they can deliver
>>
>>86191042
>They become longer and longer
To be fair, most small corpos dont do the Twitch style uncapped 24 hour donothons.
>>
>>86191417
I mean, people used to complain when they were short that the streamer was just showing up to get paid and leave quickly. I can understand the mindset of doing longer streams when you're asking for a lot of money. They reality is if Kanna had done a 1hr donothon she probably would've got a similar amount of money in the 1hr
>>
>>86191417
Thankfully, those "how much can this person kill themselves staying up for 3 days in a row" events are not it
>>
File: 1000438484.jpg (602 KB, 1080x1389)
602 KB
602 KB JPG
https://x.com/Elyza_EVEEXE/status/1839701024656732241
>>
mixed gens are actually ideal for producing gfe chuubas.biggest advantage is that if the management checks the males well, you can usually avoid sexpests and it provides the girls with a guy they can talk to on a professional level, so they can get advice from a males point of view without talking to random males in the field that could go after them. Most male vtubers will not go after their gen mates (unless your in nijisanji).
Another big advantage is that it lets unicorns focus their money on fewer girls, the problem with large gens of gfe girls is that the money gets spread thin.
Tsundream is the greatest example of this format working (ignoring the fact that the company went under). All the money was focussed on Ami and Lisa due to the mixed gender format.
This was my talk on why mixed gens actually produce good gfe
>>
>>86191616
it worked for nijisanji so...
>>
>>86191748
o7
>>
>>86191616
Unicorns aren't going to watch anyone from a mixed gen
Ami is probably the only exception but even her fans are mostly pro-male and have no problems with male collabs, even on /vt/
>>
>>86191616
You cannot be GFE in a mixed gen due to mandatory gen collabs and events
>>
I am shaking my hiyo rn
>>
>>86190622
>harem
For some reason this is my first time seeing her fanbase's name.
>>
>>86189331
Lumi hates a lot
>>
>>86189248
>miori
>Their communities have self control and dont go full cringe and their mods are competent enough to keep them in check without being disrespectful.
Her only mod had a meltdown last week and her community is in a constant meltdown.
>>
>>86190622
there it is, the good old grift
>>
>>86192400
She only has one mod? What did he do?
>>
>>86192400
She literally went in for surgery on her spine and the first comments I saw on it were "when can she start streaming again?" and "since she's in recovery she'll have nothing to do but stream to us"
>>
>>86192459
Doesnt miori have like 5 mods or am i crazy, i see at least 3 every stream
>>
>>86192598
Yeah I asked because last time I checked there were definitely a few of them in the chat
>>
>>86192400
>miori
Never spent a day in /tsunx/?
>>
The good thing about Clara/Beryl is that she knows not to get involved with drama, including males, but also she's so fucking weird now that's it's hard to get parasocial, so her fanbase isn't absolute cancer. (Unless you're in phasecord, in which case, fuck that.)
>>
>>86192864
her chat is absolutely cancer
>>
>>86193006
Yeah, it's a bunch of greynames. I put up with it for her creatividad.
>>
>>86192864
>isn't
>Unless
>>
>>86193089
Phasecord is a cesspool, bar none.
>>
>>86193145
It's like /pcg/ if /pcg/ lost everything that made it /pcg/.
>>
>>86193429
/pcg/'s sole trait is being bad so that seems like a positive
>>
Speaking of dono goals, Mozzu’s never going to play Alien: Isolation is she
>>
>>86195087
I'm still waiting on the lewd asmr
>>
>>86195087
lol
>>
>>86192598
She has 3, 2 have been MIA for months, the other one had a melty in a member stream. She gives mod to a bunch of chuubas as a VIP status.
>>
>>86187339
T.faggot
>>
I want a Spica onahole for donothon reward pls

Actually, that sounds like a great idea for /vag/, if they created a mold of themselves.
>>
File: 712048120451.png (29 KB, 740x290)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>
>>86198006
based groomer
>>
>>86198006
>>86198212
Bro needs to change his PFP to something less creepy if he wants his moves to work.
>>
File: 1000438486.jpg (718 KB, 1080x1667)
718 KB
718 KB JPG
>>
>>86198006
what's she shaking? her hiyo?
>>86198212
>>86198551
that's her mod who has an obvious crush on her
>>
>>86200665
>that's her mod who has an obvious crush on her
Dont they all to be fair? Why else would you be a mod?
>>
>>86195087
>Fulfilling donothon goals
Anon it's vdere. They can't even be bothered to drink on stream
>>
File: 1000438489.jpg (267 KB, 1080x895)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
/eien/, dont look!
https://x.com/VAllureOfficial/status/1839734904650895530
>>
>>86202574
Inshallah green whore will self destruct within the year.
>>
/corpo/ is just /lgbt/ now with all the genderposting
>>
>>86189248
>raki
Dude you should have been there when raki's slut friends started talking about all the wizard they hangout with.
>>
>>86202851
Don't larp. Even /eien/ doesn't like EIEN enough to post that.
>>
>>86201162
I don't know, the mod could just be the vtuber's irl friend? I see that often with small indies
>>
File: wosemi bait.png (14 KB, 603x139)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>86189248
>Look at miori
>communities have self control
>>
>>86192598
Like >>86196399 said. There are the three "mogu" accounts that are actual mods. The rest are just courtesy wrenches given out to her friends.
>>
>>86202574
I love whores
>>
>>86189506
But the regulars in those threads absolutely are the regulars in the chuuba's chat.
>>
>>86189512
>top secret hymen check
...But she's not from a part of the world where they believe that shit?
>>
>>86189819
>>86189960
Source?
>>
>>86204060
The hymen is real, anon
>>
>>86204257
He means the checking for it part. That's a middle eastern thing
>>
Which /corpo/ chuubas would pass the hymen check?
>>
>>86204732
All the anal only girls
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b75IVeuI1V8
/eien/? your favorite talent is live!!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-UMHe1ag78
Airi karaoke
>>
File: 1715430749832226.png (807 KB, 669x713)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
Maybe it's me but I feel like her previous looks were better
Peony was better than the Airi with bangs over her eyes and that one was better than the new one
>>
>>86205376
My daughterwife Peony is aging gracefully
>>
>>86205282
Those stream titles and thumbnails don't hit the same...
>>
File: maidens.png (353 KB, 485x485)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
thread energy recently
>>
>>86190675
>carrot hole hex code
wat
>>
>>86205995
>carrot hole
asshole
>hex code
color
>>
>>86205282
I actually like this ditzy dumb bad singer monotonous easily lead along green whore (affectionate), she's in her rebellious phase right now but I think she'll probably catch on in a month or two at the latest and shape up
>>
Donate $200 to Airi right now
>>
>>86206422
Why?
>>
File: Reminder.png (536 KB, 1474x357)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>86205282
Like clockwork
>>
>>86191511
>how much can this person kill themselves staying up for 3 days in a row
Nobody actually does that, or at least they haven't for years.
>>
>>86192168
>You cannot take part in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWcA8c-xpA and be GFE
>>
>>86206881
Ami isn't GFE anyway, she just oozes sex. Lisa basically fucked over any and all chances at having whalers so it is what it is
>>
>>86193089
You forgot
>now
>>
>>86206422
Give me something nice to say to her
>>
>>86206662
I'm sure /pkg/ shizos can stay up at least 80h straight polluting that general.
>>
>>86200665
Imagine doing this publicly, holy shit.
>>
File: 1000438492.jpg (262 KB, 1280x720)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
doggo talking about her kouhai
https://www.youtube.com/live/K930Luf59Zg
>>
BANISH V-DERE FAGS
BANISH KAWAII FAGS
IT IS THE ONLY WAY FOR PEACE
>>
>>86206973
Bad horny bucko.
>>
>>86206263
They only get worse not better
>but it wasn't on my channel
>but there was no vc
You are here
>but we're just acquaintances
>but we don't talk off stream
>but we're just friends
>parasocial fucks
>my fans are cucks lol
>>
>>86207148
it implies he doesn't have any direct private contact with her, so it's not all that bad
>>
>>86207119
Too bad they do it for free :D
>>
>>86207148
she's an indie and indies openly post about their boyfriend, have them on stream, use them as managers and so on, groomer mods are low on the totem pole
>>
>/pkg/ literally has anti behavior baked in to the OP
jesas
>>
>>86208327
Seems pretty based to actually have a spine and criticize your girl(s) when they mess up
>>
>>86208327
They've successfully infiltrated in
>>
File: 1726256492537611.jpg (39 KB, 520x520)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>86208327
pkg is an anti thread, bucko
>>
>>86208327
>>86195864
??
>>
>>86208327
pkg is the only based general and I'm tired to pretend it's not
>>
>>86209235
Can you at least pretend you're not ESL
>>
>>86205282
>You know I'm not like the other girls
Even ironically I can't believe she just said this on stream
>>
Antidevils are getting uppity lately
>>
>>86207287
It's crazy the war has continued this long. So long lasting was the damage of VDere.
>>
>>86207287
kawaii and vdere fags should put this feud to rest
whores (derogatory) are bad. male vtubers are bad. in the end we both want the same thing
>>
>>86210444
>It's crazy the war has continued this long
Gen 3 was clearly Kawaiis breakout Gen, the damage of them all fucking off simultaneously is almost unheard of
>>
@me when It's safe to watch Airi again.
>>
>>86211080
I don't give a shit about them, get them out of the thread
>>
>>86211300
Spica is /our/ girl, sorry but not happening
>>
>>86211407
then this thread is doomed to be shit hole for them to argue in
>>
File: 1698071448956147.png (317 KB, 635x534)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
https://x.com/AylaYew_NS/status/1839791601859674178
>>
I will keep shaking my hiyo in this general
>>
>>86211746
You are the only one seething though, past couple of threads had no issue whatsoever
>>
File: miniadaughteru.jpg (247 KB, 844x1440)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>86211300
>>86211746
As shitposty as they are, this is a thread for small corpos. Ideally, they should be in their own thread, but you can't really force that when they co-habitate. Just ignore the discussion if it peeves you so, it's not like you need to engage with it.

Alternatively, you could hornypost about your oshi or some random corpo girl, like pic related. I give you permission.
>>
>>86211746
it go away soon kawaii wont last much longer
>>
>>86212027
I only shittalk in replies, skill issue if they're not hiding recursively
>>
>>86212200
3 years and going strong
>>
>>86212320
>strong
>>
File: 1715621367357707.png (37 KB, 599x463)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>86211849
globie niggas are shaking your hiyo
>>
>>86212027
holy shit T o T
>>
>>86212367
>may
this nigga keeping twitter screenshots in his drama dossier
>>
>>86212027
Who is this?
>>
>>86212027
Everything in corpo is connected - Mozzu was shilling Cinnia when she debuted.
>>
>>86212505
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR_jSz68NQw
>>
>>86190202
>they're not outwardly hateful
tell that to vanna
>>
>>86212687
This weeb kraut cunny will always have a special place in my heart.
>>
>>86212320
lmao
>>
>>86207086
Nothing?
>>
>>86213208
Tell her you'll take her to the caverns of Hyperborea and knock her up
>>
>>86212367
>globie
More like glowies
>>
File: 1727466780750910.png (539 KB, 755x724)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
>>86212320
>going strong
sure buddy
>>
>>86214085
I know Riko's kind of a whore, but someone should really let her know about what he did to Scarle.
>>
>>86214085
>Image taken from /pkg/
What makes you turn into this
>>
>>86214085
you ok there buddy? that's the third time you've replied to the same post.
>>
>>86214409
>samefag cope
embarrassing
>>
>>86214085
>kanna ccv
but kawaiifags said VSMP was dead
>>
>>86215164
It's dead in the sense that 100 chuubas are invited but only 2 or 3 still play at a time
>>
>>86215351
much like this thread
>>
>>86209109
When I posted I was looking at >>86179125 and there was also >>86194542.
>>
>>86214319
*sigh*
>>
Meanwhile, in the world where streams exist and anons talk about them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-DabIiB9xk
>>
>>86218596
Those are not antiposts. Those are pro-kawaii posts calling out this fuckery.
>>
>>86218959
>Vtubers vs chat
Sorry, we only do kawaii vs vdere here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51WqMpvN4kE
Sara
>>
>>86218959
>anons talking about streams
Sir do you know where you are
>>
Airi big yab:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fzd2rVazwmk
>>
>>86221724
Got some lungs on her, never uses them for anything other than screaming though
>>
>>86221873
rapebait
>>
Goddamn... Eva ass...
>>
>>86224925
SOON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7zyTMD6LqI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCeRIxSZ20g
MIKI BACK
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L9o2IDy5aA
Naki
>>
>>86228987
naki and me are the same
wtf sans the streamer part
>>
File: 1724661910971205.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
Mizuki is back from the dead for some yap live on stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n_mLR_27pc
>>
sans undertale the streamer
>>
>>86232188
oh I like her model, why did she take such a long break?
>>
>>86234232
honestly idk, but she probably said the reason on her twitter
>>
>>86228218
miki love
>>
>>86228218
LET'S GO MIKI
in 2 days
>>
Suri just keeps getting sexier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PebjOqZMV50
>>
File: 1714229836602128.jpg (316 KB, 1782x2048)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>86238267
I like the continuity
>>
File: 1719408184694026.png (107 KB, 274x223)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>
Mozzu members
she's being menhera again, expect vdere to die this yeaer
>>
>>86240330
>she's being menhera again
how this time
>>
>>86240330
>expect vdere to die this yeaer
BASED
As long as kawaii limps alive long enough to see this I can be happy
>>
>>86240403
she sounds actually depressed
she said she's jaded and hates everyone
>>
pkg bros would you take spica back if vdere dies?
>>
>>86241029
whoever dies first will get saved by the other okay?
>>
>>86240330
Can there be an "again" when the menhera never stopped?
>>86241029
For God's sake wish Spica a better future that returning to kawaii
>>
>>86242180
What better future is there, apart from holo, considering she wants to be an idol? She should never have left in the first place.
>>
>>86242180
She went a good month and a half without a melty
>>
File: 1711901654479960.jpg (39 KB, 377x377)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
man mozzu sounds genuinely dead inside
>>
>>86242421
Literally any other corpo that isn't Niji, VRev, and maybe V&U.
>>86242681
Was this when she wasn't streaming? I'm just being facetious
>>
Iku's in the middle of announcing a ton of merch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WblEQzPGNuA
>>
>>86221447
Unfortunately, yes.
>>
>>86232188
>private
also, who
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH7sjI71Ei4
Non
>>
>>86242421
V4M, considering the production values they can afford.
>>
>>86228987
She raided Iku, nice
>>
>>86244292
>Sara prioritizes genmates for raids
>Naki doesn't
Unity...
>>
Naki was very super giga cute today. I love her so much even though i was only able to catch the last 10 minutes, I hate this time of year so much
>>
>I am the best, that's what I think in my head
>sorta, I know there are some people out there who are better than me
Holy shit Mozzu
>>
Naki was extra very cute today. I love her extra very much
>>86244368
Yeah? It's a birthday, she'd raid Non otherwise
>>
>>86240330
god please
>>
Did anyone post Miu? She's playing MegaMan as usual
https://youtube.com/watch?v=LP6qfGjZzFs
>>
>>86244292
ENTER
>Pina
>Nopi
>>
>>86241020
doesn't this happen everytime? i guess vdere is going to be just mozzu and menace
>>86241029
spica would fit better in PixelLink and actually have a future there if she wanted to
>>
>>86244440
>spoiler
Wanna talk about it anon?
>>
>>86241029
I hope she finds a better place, pixel link would be the best small corpo for her, holo would be the dream
>>
>>86244924
>Meimi
Writing lyrics for Kawaii songs pays dividends I guess
>>
are pixel link fags the new phasefags?
>>
>>86185719
add /vrg/ to the op next bake
>>
>>86241029
Vdere isn't a company in the first place. It's just a group of indies working together. So if vdere dies, she could just remain an indie just as she already was.
>>
>>86245188
obnoxious pieces of shit?
>>
>>86245430
yeah
>>
>>86245376
not a corpo
>>
>>86245444
yeah
>>
>>86245188
The transparent as fuck falseflag being waved around by morons trying to instigate beef with everyone else? Fits the bill. /pxl/ fags are cool and support their oshis in peace. The VSMP discrimination against gen 1 and 2 of kawaii is still a sore spot for me but you can rationalize it in a way. They should just communicate and not be cunts about it and do a collab here and there if the girls are into it to smooth things over. But if not, that's life.
Vdere deserves to be blacklisted by any corpo with a brain sight unseen.
>>
>>86245503
someone removed half of the OP and replaced them with /vdere/, they're a corpo thread now
>>
>>86245188
>>86245430
>>86245444
does this amount to much coming from pkg and vdere fans?
>>
>>86245539
fair, what is the vrg treshold to consider someone a retro gamer
>>
>>86245625
they only talk about the girls in the OP
so it's just /vdere/ with a different name now
>>
>>86245524
I do find it very weird that Reina hasn't collabed with Lottie. Lottie is the only one who has collabed with Kawaii with a non 4 gen member
>>
>>86245563
i don't give a fuck about kawaii or vdere, gen1 /pxl/ was a pretty chill general but now it's filled with numberfags, tribalfags, boobros, phasefags, etc
>>
>>86245679
they should include Lottie she's been into retro games for a while
>>
>>86245524
Doesn't help that the actually good kawaii girls like Isla and Charzu are too autistic to network and collab
>>
>>86245055
Im just super busy this time of year
>>
>>86245376
>>86245679
>thread became /vderex/ because a guy said Spica cute and everyone else rolled with it
>>85999846
Or at least they gave up trying to fight. The retro threads split looked messy.
>>
>>86245738
just add her to their op, that thread has like 2 posters left anyway and I wouldn't be surprised if those were just falseflaggers too
>>
>>86245941
ok will be doing that then
>>
>>86245524
>vdere deserves to be blacklisted
why? because they left a corpo and didn't care about bad contracts? that's not a case unique to them
>>
Man I just watch Spica and have never looked at the other vdere or kawaii :(
She's cute and that's all I need
>>
>>86246168
don't interact with the braindead kawaiifag, he's still coping and seething
>>
>>86246168
Focus on your stream, Mozzu. Or do you pay sentenno to write this now?
>>
>>86246307
kek
>>
>>86246270
based
>>
>>86246270
That's the best part of the v-dere model, you avoid supporting any of the other bitches 99% of the times. If I give money to Spica I don't have to worry because it doesn't go to useless management or unrelated annoying cunts.
>>
>>86246307
Ended stream right as you said this.
>>
>>86247270
>>86247270
>>86247270
>>
>>86204732
lol, lmao even
>>
>>86248799
What's so funny.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.