[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy Birthday 4chan!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701077541958191.jpg (106 KB, 1525x1025)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Amelia Watson anticipation thread
This thread's for Ame, an adorable, dorky, wonderful detective!
Last thread: >>86522954
>>
File: 1712044128418205.png (26 KB, 128x128)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
ILOVE AME
---
Check out the #holoAquarium map: https://x.com/watsonameliaEN/status/1840965917376684125
Donate here: https://tiltify.com/@watsonameliaen/amelia-watson-4-ocean-conservation
Also Ame's Favorite Streams: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8bh2Nv7NqBBgKC_xM3xYQsTZC1odXq6E
---
Play Chiku Taku: https://watsonamelia.itch.io/chikutaku
Stream Chiku Taku: [YouTube] ChikuTaku - Original Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYVweqOW31w
Ame links and info: https://rentry.org/Ameliur
>>
ILOVE AME FOREVER
>>
im slowly turning into a roingus
>>
File: GYnPPRRasAAjs6e.jpg (525 KB, 3840x2160)
525 KB
525 KB JPG
>>86540495
SUPPORT AME
>>
AMEEEEEEE ILOVE AMEEEEEEE FOREVEEEEEEER
https://rentry.org/AMECUTE2
>>
>>86540642
oh sht a rat!
>>
File: 1727746322128.jpg (272 KB, 1170x1387)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
Here are the JP comments from last night.

>This is the last illustration dedicated to Ame-chan, the store manager who illustrated the origin T-shirt of Myth's first merchandise... (pic related)
>Amechan's streaming activities are coming to an end, but if there's another big event like Enigma, she might be there even though she won't be streaming, as she had a fixed chat line.
>[response to above] It might be a new challenge for Amechan and Cover.
>[response to above] It's fine if graduates come to hang out. I'd be happy if it became that kind of atmosphere.
>[response to above] Well, it doesn't feel like a graduation, but that would be nice too.
>[response to above] It doesn't seem like she's graduating at all, and both she and the official website have clearly said so many times, so why...
>You're no good if you don't understand the flow of the story and only read part of it and reply
>It has begun
>The final broadcast begins
>All the EN members are reposting it so everyone is watching it
>Once again, she's a technician.
>It's like the ending of Chrono Trigger
>I'm getting some small creaks, is this just me?
>Same here, but maybe the chat is too much fun
>So you were late because of a microphone problem?
>Space-time has become distorted...
>I laughed when she came forward and turned down the volume like normal.
>Naughty angle!
>I loved Ame-chan's karaoke
>Sound quality seems to be very poor.
>Doesn't it seem even more squishy than usual?
>Whoa, let's close this lag-inducing chat box!
>The English I learned from Arnold Schwarzenegger came in handy.
>...Could it be that she's trying to appeal to the studio she bought herself?
>AME doko...?
>Hasn't Smol been upgraded somehow?
>I wonder if Small Ame will remain as the mascot?
>Ah, a naughty magnifying glass.
>Oh no... YouTube is too hard... Maybe I should watch it on hold...
>Amelia, it was a cooking utensil!!
>I've made a lot of things, and I think the mistranslations about future cooking utensils are mostly correct.
>By the way, Nabi momma doesn't appear in public anymore, does she?
>If Buffson appeared in this outfit review, I'd probably be like, "I don't know what face to make..."
>Big boobs clothes
>Blonde hair is really good
>This outfit made my legs look so sexy...
>I thought the letter from the creator of Outer Wilds was written by him
>Liebeck is that guy from The Outer Worlds.
>[response to above] The Outer Worlds, Outer Wilds, and Afterworld are all masterpieces.
>It's too heavy after exceeding 100,000 people
>Beard is annoying...
>Oh...beard and boobs...
>My boobs are shaking...
>That was close... If I could speak English, I would have cried along with the music.
>AME has a lot of sexy clothes
>By the way, Amecha has suddenly gained 1.8 million subscribers...
>Space suits are sexy...
>Yes, ecchi
>I've seen a ton of fan art of Space Ame meeting Sana in space, and I think there will be even more in the future.
>As an aside, the way to make space suits was previously lost technology, but recently a new way of making them has been developed, and a new type of space suit has been created for the first time in decades. I'd like to share this as trivia.
>I like the idea of the candy space suit smelling like candy the moment you take it off.
>It's impressive that he just walked out of the final stream with 100,000 people watching...
>It's Live2Dsmol!
>Will it end smoothly?!
>It's difficult because you're probably adjusting it yourself.
>My ears!
>Everyone is so moved that their ears are bleeding.
>I accepted it as natural, but why are the spectators alligators...?
>From this angle it looks like a nude coat.
>It's now officially set that you can travel through time and space lol
>Ame-chan is really naughty, isn't she? She's so outrageous, but...
>The Queen of Songs is also good at drawing
>>
File: 1712700042213468.png (1.95 MB, 1280x1275)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
ILOVE AME FOREVER
>>86540544
Charity closed earlier today, $215k is incredible.
>>
File: 1727750292123.jpg (114 KB, 1650x928)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>Just this moment... (pic related)
>The big-breasted candy on the bottom right is nice... (many people agreed with this)
>Ame-chan has really improved her singing
>Not the English version but Japanese SSS?!
>SSS really good lyrics
>Fan-made Orison?
>My eardrum has been destroyed for the third time today.
>It was completed in just two weeks after the announcement.
>Is the Amesame faction the largest faction? That would start a war.
>Do I have to outlive the Kiryuu-kai?
>The year 4020, huh...
>The fact that the final stream was made up of homemade and fan-made works is so EN-like and Ame-chan-like...
>What?! There are no body pillows among the merchandise available now?!
>It's a resale?!
>Body pillow reissue!
>If you die, you'll become a Holomem's ghost.
>I can't increase the number of old man ghosts who are after sexual things...
>Reprints are separate from commemorative items.
>I'll give you everything you want
>Three stuffed toys!
>I love beeame
>Bubba is so cute...
>Wow, BeeAme came as a guest!
>Ame-chan is sometimes scary
>Something caught a glimpse
>Kiss! Sorry for being so cute!?
>Coke is delicious! Yay!
>Anonymous: I just started watching Ame-chan, what was it like? Right now, all I can see is that Ame-chan's song is cute.
>Don't go...
>I wanted to see BeeAme's fist clenched at the end...
>So the finish was in the form of a bee...!
>Macho Ame is cute too
>So if I hadn't passed the Hololive audition, I would never have been able to eat Tsukimi?
>The Gators are huge...
>I'm glad that JP's fans also give their support.
>Seriously, why do you have to do all this manual work!?
>Cry a little
>Parade parade parade
>Come to think of it, Amechan was one of the singing members of Pare Pare...
>Both the JP and EN versions are good. I'd like to listen to both in person someday.
>As expected, the power of the ending of Pare Pare is too high...
>> Now that I think about it, I don't know why Ame's listeners are called crocodiles.
>Isn't it a play on words between Alligator and Investigator?
>Will the aquarium be open to the public?
>I heard twice as many people said that it would be open to the public for a set amount of money as a charity.
>Bye bye, see you, Ame-chan
>Saying goodbye in the form of Smol Ame is just like Ame-chan.
>I left the mic...
>I can expect Ame-chan to pop up and say, "It's been yonks!"
>You're back!
>Just when I thought it was really over this time, she came back...!
>Welcome back!
>All the best to Ame's future.
>Come to think of it, Smol and Ame-chan were set as separate individuals
>>
>>86540795
Noted
>>
File: 1727754574678.jpg (69 KB, 945x289)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>That's what an encore is
>It's this song after all
>In the first place, Ame-chan has been appearing a lot recently with ENigmatic, commemorative live shows, and the last raging collaboration, but if she continues to do so and goes back to her planning style, I think the frequency of reunions will be the same as last year...
>If another aquatic Hololive like thing comes along, I'm sure it'll be Ame-chan
>Ahhh, it's over...
>Ahh… walking around the stage…
>Oh no, I'm starting to cry
>Ame-chan said that this matter won't turn out badly, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops in the future.
>I feel a sense of loss, but it's comforting that this isn't a final goodbye.
>Goodbye Ame... I hope you'll quietly make a guest appearance at someone's live show...
>Magnificent music...the quiet aquarium scene...the giant moray eel...
>Amelia Watson became a legend
>Even though I know it's not graduation, I still start to cry
>There is a precedent where Sana-chan has done illustrations and merchandise designs under her name, but even though her activities will end, I'm grateful to Ame-chan for paving the way for her so that it doesn't end with her graduation.
>It's really, really, really over
>I'd be happy if they kept doing this for another 9 hours or so.
>It's the last one
>It's like the end of The Truman Show
>I see something on the left
>She's still there...
>You're still there, right? Come back.
>AME DOKO?
>owari
>This time it's really over...
>She was a great pioneer
>Even though I know that you won't disappear, the sense of loss is huge...
>I want to see you again soon
>Feel free to come out whenever you feel like it!
>I feel lonely
>She was so playful until the very end.
>I became Affiliate Watson (picrelated)
>Her idol activities may be over, but this is the start of a new life for Ame-chan!
>I want her to suddenly come back every once in a while and new Holo's will be like, "Who the hell are you?" and veteran Holo's will be like, "Call her Amelia..."
>Even after going offline, people kept coming back, so it was hard for everyone to leave...
>The Holo Aquarium has opened and you can enter without VR equipment.
>smol awe guy!
>Thank you for creating smol candy. I've loved you ever since you were an Aikatsu uncle.
>Along with Amechan, the end of Hololive has officially come.
>When Amelia calls for help, talented techs often gather around her, so it feels like EN has essentially created a Hololive EN support branch.
Of course, it's a private company that doesn't take any public action.
>Well, as Ame herself said, I think the shape of her relationship with Hololive after the series ends will become clearer as time goes on.
>> Amelia herself said that she won't be a behind-the-scenes staff member, but she's not a Hololive staff member. That being said, it seems like there's no problem with her renting out her own studio, so maybe we'll see them all gather at Ame's studio and have a blast
>I hope to hear more reports of people playing with Ame in the future.
fin
>>
File: 1702700794208884.png (49 KB, 361x322)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
Youtube you wicked motherfucker
>>
ILOVE AME FOREVER
>>
>>86540880
I played Paladins for her, if that’s not a sign of true love then I don’t know what is.
>>
File: 1699179261959231.jpg (375 KB, 2165x2916)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
ILOVE AME FOREVER
>>
The part from last night that kept hurting the most was hearing her say “you’ll be hearing from me in projects real soon”. I don’t want to hear her in projects. I want to see her on stream, playing games, signing, laughing, chatting to us. It’s no way near a substitute, no way it can replace her. She’s more than just a voice.
>>
File: GYcSSyLaYAAgtJo.jpg (184 KB, 1393x985)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
ILOVE AME FOREVER!
>>
Can one of you guys do me a favor and tell me if I am shadow banned or something. I haven't seen but a couple of my messages go through in chat and my comment on her member post is sitting at zero likes despite being there for 11 hours and sitting near the top. Or I guess more so how would I know if I am or not. I don't think I did anything to get an actual ban considering I hardly type in chat.
>>
Amelia once suggested the Ordinary Sausage youtube channel to us and I've now watched every video this man has ever made. It is her type chaotic energy in sausage form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npqUNDNCDwo
>>
>>86540978
zamn
>>
File: FJNi3-UUUAIFvnc.jpg (321 KB, 1298x2047)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>86541136
(you)
>>
>>86541044
In another stream she said to Kiara that if they want to play more games with her, they will need to pester management. Kiara as the original Teammate will be sure to put all of her womanly pestering power into it.
>>
Can an experienced twitchmate make a rentry guide for twitch extensions? Is it a bad idea? maybe it's too soon
>>
>>86541235
im 100% sure that kiara will make it happen and will Kneel so hard i'll need a wheelchair for the rest of my life
>>
File: goslingame13.png (420 KB, 1093x761)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
ILOVE AME FOREVER

i still don't feel like doing anything.
>>
>>86541185
I don't get it? I'm being serious. I'm fine with her not hearting it, I just wanted her to be able to see it. I left her a nice message.
>>
>>86541365
I'm sorry I misread you, I'm retarded and can only read hte first line before trailing off. I thought you meant you were shadowbanned here.
>>
Are membership streams going to be released to the public? Is the membership closing at all? I don't recall seeing any official word regarding that. Might be a good idea to archive the entire members only collection, if it doesn't exists already.
>>
>>86541365
>>86541437(me)
I can check for you, but I'm not sure how to find who you are, and may be difficult to find your message.
>>
>>86541444
Membership is closing yes, she said she'd like to make all member streams public so they're not lost to the void.
>>
>>86541142
yeah I watch him, the sausage skull video he just released is somethin
>>
File: aquarium.jpg (348 KB, 3840x2160)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
For you guys too:
I visited a random public instance of the aquarium. It was mostly JP and maybe TW bros just hanging around, heard lots of sugois as they went through the exhibits. I even found this guy at the end. Everyone was having fun. I'm so fucking proud of her, man.
>>
File: 20240811_12ghi81602.jpg (184 KB, 805x1215)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
ILOVE AME FOREVER
I'm at work now and doing better than last night. Still feel really sad and empty. But better than I was crying in bed last night.
I unfortunately didn't see the members post until this morning, so probably not getting a heart from her. I used to be too shy to comment. So I never got a heart.
>>
>>
>>86542235
Hearing her play that song really took me back. Those songs got such a soft announcement early on but I remember feeling so excited hearing them.
>>
>>86540760
>>86540811
>>86540852
Thanks
>>
File: 1727801588440.png (202 KB, 359x495)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
ILOVE AME FOREVER
>>
>>86541136
You can't expect to get a like on the members post. There was too many, and Ame couldn't like them for too long. I doubt she has the ability to like them any more.
>>
>>86541365
hey anon one way for you to post in the community/non members post and check if yours appears in an anonymous tab (ordering by new posts of course). it shouldn't be hard to do now since the posts have reduced a lot since yesterday. alternatively you could try with >>86541506
but you'd need a way for people to see who you are
>>
File: 1708090393215534.jpg (219 KB, 1375x1867)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
Hagmelia Milfson
>>
File: 1725506832702229.png (481 KB, 770x573)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
https://x.com/fuwamoco_en/status/1841096818073161741
>No more Detectodogs
>No more Akiba Misdo
>Can't take Ame to their favorite place
I feel for these dowggies...
>>
>>86542565
we were so damn close......this picture is going to hurt for a while, I've had it as my screensaver for probably around years now
>>
>>86542706
Wouldn’t the gluten in the pon-de-rings be a problem?
>>
one of our resident /mu/ anons released a send-off track for Ame
>>
>>86541444
>>86541823
she said she'd like to make them public after people in chat suggested it but she didn't seem confident that it would happen. now that she's lost access to the channel and socials it's probably not likely unless management comes in clutch
>>
Done nothing all day but lay on the couch on my phone wasting away. Gonna put the last members karaoke on and get some house chores on.
>>
>>86543130
>didn't post link
my braincells have significantly reduced lately....
https://youtu.be/DsEGjn5VEgE
>>
>>86543142
Yea it's up to management now, hopefully she didn't forget to tell them.
>>
>>86540852
thankyou japanese archaeologist
>>
>>86541235
>>86541319
This I will fucking kneel to Kiara
>>
>ame leaves
>ww3 starts
now this......now this is kino.....bravo yagoo! bravo!!!
>>
>>86543328
>>
File: GYo9Qo_aYAA7Cod.jpg (271 KB, 1448x2048)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
She put a ton of effort into keeping us from being sad, so I'm going to try to make her happy by getting some things done today.
>>
>>86543480
what this time
>>
I somehow feel like the possibility of her returning isn't related to the monetary success of her indie career going forward. It's more about self-improvement stuff or something.
>>
>>86542149(me)
I didn't ever have time to finish the last elden ring VOD so I decided to put it on while I work. Only about an hour left, she's still on the Metyr fight. I was scared that it was gonna make me feel worse. The first thing I hear her say is "Stupid ass, ugly ass, fatass-uh lokkin yubis!" and I immediately got a big smile on my face. She's left us an amazing legacy, and now I know what's to come is gonna be great too. It still hurts right now, but we're gonna be alright bros.
>>
ILOVE AME FOREVER
>>
File: 1704427089157991.png (854 KB, 1010x1022)
854 KB
854 KB PNG
>>86543328
>>86543484
;;
>>
>>86543613
That's pretty much what she said in regards to it
>>
File: 1718994011280347.jpg (20 KB, 960x229)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
I believe that Ame has financial problems due to her family leeching off her so she's semi graduating from Hololive but still on their payroll for certain events/tech management but she'll go indie so she can claim more of the overall pie.
>>
>>86543484
friendly neighborhood /mu/tants ;_;
>>
>>86544184
She's not getting a penny from Cover going forward.
>>
ILOVE AME FOREVER
>>
Bros... it hurts...
>>
File: 1718938488700841.png (1.45 MB, 1080x1080)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
https://files.catbox.moe/aq5dbg.mp3
>>
Didn’t expect to be bawling my eyes out cleaning my bathroom listening to her sing “My Way”.
>>
>>86544352
We will survive this bro, do it for her
>>
>>86544284
not him but I don't think that would be the case
>>
>>86544561
I don't mean royalties for stuff currently in production like figurines, unsold merch etc.
>>
>>86544561
dont reply to the troll dude, hes been at this for days
>>
I thought I would be okay the next day but I still feel empty inside... woke up and went to work with a void in my chest.
>>
ILOVE AME FOREVER
>>
>>86540978
>amelia after our 5th child
>>
>>86544781
somehow her stream yesterday found a way to cheer me up a lot and I feel sad but not as much as before. bless this girl for choosing a normal home 3D stream as het final stream
>>
>>86544781
It'll take time, but you'll get there.
>>
File: whattherat.jpg (71 KB, 933x355)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
So what's rrat regarding Bae and Ame? Bae did a pretty good job avoiding Ame at the end aside from a few perfunctory tweets.
>>
>>86544870
man she's just the best. I feel the same but more as a feeling of loneliness, i think im going to be alright
>>
>holo v holo
really arent sending your best today, the bait during the last week was way better
>>
>>86544781
When I'm outside I feel really okay with it, then when I get to my lonely bedroom it starts crawling again
>>
>>86545016
Go back to the catalog.
>>
File: GYxugBgbQAIKrgt.jpg (96 KB, 978x978)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Going to the gym, its been hard to get back to it but I will become strong again. It's what she asked us to do. Be productive, and wait for her.
>>
>>86545128
nice, I hope to be on that step starting in the new year, a few health things I need to take care of before I can start doing stuff like that
>>
I only ever occasionally tuned into Ame's streams so I can say I was as much of a Teamate as others, but her notgraduation, while fun, definitely still hurt. Today, for me, it feels like the scene where Bilbo leaves Bag End in Fellowship, taking a deep breath of the night air getting ready for the next adventure.
Godspeed detective, until our next meeting.
>>
>>86545240
I've had sleeping problems for 4 years, I used to go 6 days a week. It's been rough.
>>
In case some of you didn't
Play Outer Wilds
That game is cathartic as fuck.
>>
>>86545128
Glad to hear it, anon. Take care to not get sick from the gym this time of year
>>
>>86545431
mm, I recently got put on bloodpressure medication after going to the hospital with a bp of 210/110, and I've had gout issues for years. Havent had a family doctor for 10 years. Well, got a family doctor and multiple referrals and such. And in time I will feel proper and safe enough to start working out.
>>
watching ame's employee of the month stream has been a livesaver if anyone is having trouble dealing. might help.
>>
File: IMG_1166.jpg (438 KB, 1175x2047)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
ILOVE AME
>>
>>86545601
It's such a good fucking stream, dude. Was trying to save it for later in the month but maybe multiple watches wouldn't hurt...
>>
I made a comment on the public post and it appeared while incognito so I guess that clears that up. Thanks anons. I do have a follow-up question though. I've been stuck on mobile lately and have been having issues with chat where the keyboard will pop up and I'll press send and nothing will go through unless I mess around with both the YouTube send button and the one on my keyboard and even then it won't go through sometimes. I was wondering if it was a memory issue or maybe if Gboard interferes with it somehow. YouTube in general seems buggy. Your help is appreciated, sorry that I'm not very tech savvy.
>>
File: 1640416266077.png (38 KB, 334x420)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>86545128
I woke up, swapped my encroaching hobo beard for a depressed alcoholic in a bar at 1am beard and started looking at some jobs to replace what I have now
>>
>>86545601
Oh fuck I never actually watched that, I put it in my watch later and never got around to it. Thanks.
>>
>>86545691
mobile technology is wizardry and thats coming from a computer guy, its all held together by duct tape. might be an OS issue might be a hardware issue might be an app issue, who fucking knows
>>
>>86545296
Man, watchalongs for LOTR or even Hobbit would have been great
>>
>>86545601
I'll wait for cytube anon to watch such iconic streams
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biw6GUFtBmo
Youtube is recommending me good Ame stuff. Somehow it knows I need it.
I'm sorry for thrashing you Neal, u alright.
>>
I am Muad'Dib's most patient roingus
>>
Has there been any news on archiving the membership VODs? I've tried it on my end but not had any luck.
>>
>>86546002
All the members streams and the one unarchived members karaoke are on my hard drive, and if people havent made a torrent for it all by the end of this month I will do so.
>>
>>86546002
There are multiple anons doing that but I think they prefer to wait until membership ends
>>
>>86546002
I have them. And there are other teamates that backed them up.
I also have videos, shorts, all the streams and membership posts.
>>
>>86546102
I wonder if anyone is able to scrape the comments under the member posts since Ame did chat in the comments occasionally
>>
I never really cared much for Ame, she came off as disingenuous, so her leaving didn't really bother me. Great design though, might be my favourite of Myth.
>>
>>86546566
I can try, but I don't have time to cobble something together to get around yt retardness until mid october.
Surprised that I didn't find any scraper tool for it.
>>
>>86545601
What are some other must watches? I already have the Spelling Bee and Outer Wilds queued up. I guess I also have to get around to Outer Wilds too...
>>
>>86546873
vaudeville
>>
>>86546873
Play it first if you didn't
Believe me. It's not your usual game. It can only be played once
>>
>>86547033
This. It's an experience you can't put back in the bottle. It gets repeated a lot but it needs to be. Everyone I've seen who goes "Eh, I'll just watch it instead" always walks away feeling like they missed out.
>>
>>86546873
planet zoo
>>
>>86546871
Yoshis island playthrough and her Oblivion playthrough are some of my favorites. A big plus if you watch the Oblivion there are a ton of streams of it. So just more kino. Also her playing both portal games is really good because she loves those games so much.
>>
>>86546873
Also, Ame's Favorite Streams is up:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8bh2Nv7NqBBgKC_xM3xYQsTZC1odXq6E
>>
>>86546873
Maybe not "must watch" category but I really loved her comfy streams like A Short Hike, Donut County, A Frog Detective etc.
>>
>>86547362(me)
>>86546873
Also her Pokémon Snap stream is super good.
>>
File: ame trending.png (32 KB, 646x190)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
ame's final stream is #2 trending on youtube right now
>>
File: gosling zoo.png (561 KB, 447x550)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvsYMU7CVqc&t=5000s
the train ride part is so comfy...
>>
>>86547495
kek. I feel like that stream must seem like avant garde art to anyone who doesn't know Ame
>>
>Doobert is now just Doob
>>
so...
did she end up solving any mysteries?
(apart from just holoMyth)
>>
>>86547716
she could never solve the mystery of why the teammates are so dumb
>>
was she any different in members streams? I never got the chance to see one
>>
>>86547768
They were intimate, closer, warmer. Wonderful
>>
>>86547768
I think so. Felt like her voice was softer. But it could have just been the overall vibe since there were less shitters in chat.
>>
File: 1713573292317043.jpg (113 KB, 1771x552)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>86546873
any drawing stream of hers just doodling or passpartout
>>
>>86547768
I know her primary platform is going to be twitch but it would be nice if she still had a membership on her vod dump youtube.
Probably not happening though, I assume she will just post random goofy memss or stories on xwitter instead
>>
>>86547716
She solved the Q question the answer was Q
>>
>>86546566
I know you guys dont really like that place but they have 2 different archives of membership posts in the discord server, you need to connect your youtube account with membership to access it so do it while you can. I will eventually upload it once membership closes and things settle , but still do go ahead if you want to archive them yourselves.
If I was any good at coding I would make an offline container that works just like how you see them on a browser but they are text files or screenshots for now. Still better to have them than not
>>
>>86547768
Not drastically different, just more intimate and chill.
>>
>>86546873
what I've queued up:
A Way Out w/ Gura
Imagination Station (members)
ENReco (missed it...)
>>
>>86547374
>6 months without a fav steam between Lethal Company and the Spelling Bee
That's a long burnout.
>>
https://x.com/NAMIORII/status/1841163683063611569
>>
File: ametube.png (86 KB, 1920x1080)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
Teamates! Allow me to introduce the cytube project.
>What's this?
A cytube is a place where you can make playlists of videos to play automatically in a chat room with others. You can sign up or use a guest account to type.
>But why?
Its so we can all experience Ame like she never left until she can finally return. Your favorite streams being put on loop all day when you got nothing to do and experience the live chatting experience like you used to! Even shitpost live in the thread about it.

I don't like the idea of letting these moments be forgotten like a memory. It'd be nice to have something still happening for everyone to enjoy while we "Wait and See". I created this schedule based on some of her old layouts and it can be edited like any other like with fanart and such.

I now ask, how should I go about selecting what playthrough go about? Google form sheet? Poll? Random? There will be a permanent playlist on the cytube of some essential streams always on as well when its dead hours. We also need emotes, I plan on grabbing the ones from her membership but we can add any number of them as well. I plan to get this up and running by this weekend at least. I know there was another anon who said he could help but haven't seen him in a bit.

Any ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated
>>
>>86548121
I see them having trouble getting multiple images from posts and I don't see them scraping the comments either
Hope someone finds a way to preserve it all
>>
>>86548330
that was when she was officialy on break and then moving, she came back for the final time at the end of june
Honestly her not making another freechat was another death flag I never noticed at the tim
>>
>>86548384
someone said that the videos played should be played chronological which i like. it's like reliving her journey from the very beginning.
>>
>>86548485
>gonna miss key moments of Ame's career all over again
yay
>>
>>86548441
*time
>>
>>86548384
Sounds cool. I don't really have an opinion on how to choose what to watch since I'm fine with whatever. You could probably just go with whatever's most convenient right now and adjust later depending on how it goes. I just want to hear Ame's voice...
>>
>>86548384
Maybe each week we can loop through streams from the same week 1/2/3/4 years ago, that way we get some variety and balances out differences in Ame's output in later years.
Would be nice to have a dedicated day for watchalongs too, perhaps a different one each week.
>>
>>86542934
Is the screensaver version different? If so, can you upload it maybe?
>>
>>86548028
Twitch has sub only streams by the way.
I think the way twitch subs work is the only good thing about that platform
>>
Day 1 Teamate looking for help. A couple years ago she posted (for the first and last time, I think) a wallpaper for us with her Ookami Blues art. I've lost the high-quality file that was hosted on GigaFile through a PC migration and of course that link no longer works. Would anyone be able to help me get it back somehow?
>>
doobus will be #1 vtuber
just wait and see
>>
>>86548736
I feel like I've never seen anyone actually use it though. The big streamers want all the ad revenue they can get, and the small streamers (that I sub to, anyway) just pull people into sub-only Discord.
>>
>>86548826
can you just stop and shut up for a while, we dont know if she is even going to be a vtuber
>>
>>86548666
I was debating on how to handle the watchalongs since there is very few of them. I know I want to let karaoke's play on the weekend as well
>>
It's a shame we never got a final Roboco or Haachama collab. I don't think RBC ever even reacted to the news did she? It's weird, I always thought she was one of the JPs that were closer to Ame.
>>
>>86548883
she made her intentions pretty damn clear anon
>>
>>86549006
theres no fucking proof of anything retard, just shut the fuck up and wait or fucking leave
>>
>>86547374
>Myth AI Dungeon
Man my memory sucks, I thought this was a stream I missed and then I remembered that's when I originally clipped picrel
>>
>>86548883
>>86549038
retard
>>
>>86549038
i know you're sad, but that doesn't give you the right to prevent others from being hopeful. not ameway, anon.
>>
>>86549061
>Man my memory sucks
I'll say. You already posted this
>>
>>86549138
reload the page, i fucked up the url (because for some reason saving files with encoded URLs in their name decodes them? thanks firefox)
>>
>been less than 1 day
>people wildly speculating
For Christ's sake give it time to breathe.
>>
>>86548384
The simplest way to do it, if I'm being honest, is one person handling everything, maybe two if they are in contact. “Democratizing it” will lead to noise and probably stagnation.
The best thing IMO is to have an anon who is considerate and listens to what people want for the week, having a few fixed days for karaoke and some other type of stream, and have that anon put together the schedules.
I hope this works, it'd be so good
>>
I haven't been a teamate since Advent dropped, but Ame was my first. Hearing her piano bgm again in her final stream was peak nostalgia, bringing me back to 2020.

I'll miss Ame.
>>
>>86548384
I like >>86548666 idea
>>
>>86541897
What am I doing there?
>>
>>86549175
>she'll be a vtuber!
>wildly speculating
Go thread police somewhere else
>>
File: 1698481067503878.jpg (611 KB, 3496x2480)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
>CC playing Halo Reach with Mumei this weekend
RainForest bros... If only we had a bit more time...
>>
Will there be a civil war between here and the split that will inevitably get made?
>>
>>86548384
>I plan on grabbing the ones from her membership
Have this link
https://mega.nz/folder/Sl1RFYbI#NQZ3Z2oSHK_J2x6TEHJacw/folder/3g8GBBpQ
>>
>>86546873
Other anons have given great suggestions so I'll just recommend her late night animal crossing stream. It is peak comfy and something I wish she did more of. It is that good.
>>
File: 1699843600966214.png (271 KB, 477x318)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
Can some vrchat-mate compile this stuff, maybe do a video tour about it?
It seems she left a lot of messages and little things in the aquarium
>>
>>86549465
that would be beyond retarded
and there will be no split
>>
>>86549510
what he actually means is that he is going to shit up the thread and wants people to join him
>>
>>86549510
I wonder if we should add Dooby soon. Before some /lig/ger retard makes a split
>>
File: password.jpg (8 KB, 502x87)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>86548773
https://gofile.io/d/3UfZGC

Password is the name of the first gator that replied to her comment on her last member post, without the '@'
>>
>>86549174
oh, lmao
>>
>>86547768
Honestly I'm glad to say not really, what changed was her content mostly which heighted her authenticity. If you wanted your "Girl Next Door" experience, there's 0 reason not to member up or wait for the archive...her intimacy while talking about her home projects, doodling or doing some cooking personally only warmed me up more
>>
>>86549506
Might be nice, but It's pretty easy to download VRchat and enjoy it yourself so I don't think anyone would bother.
>>
someone shared this short speech yesterday and I can't stop thinking about it. it's beautifully put and a good framing for thinking about our feelings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_eCrIO0ECw
>>
>>86546873
Later Alligator is one of my favorites and in my opinion very underrated. It's in the favorite streams playlist that was already posted, but I still want to make sure it isn't skipped for whatever reason.
>>
>>86549235
>The simplest way to do it, if I'm being honest, is one person handling everything, maybe two if they are in contact. “Democratizing it” will lead to noise and probably stagnation.
This. I feel like you gotta set it up the way you want, and either people will be interested or not. I can't imagine anyone frequenting this place is going to be like "Oh, I HATED this era of Ame!"
>>
>>86549451
If only copyright trolls didn't strike streams.
>>
>>86549607
Let's wait until her first real communication, anon.
>>
File: GSG0iBuaUAA1jn8.jpg (473 KB, 2893x4092)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
>>86549616
Thank you so much
>>
Anyone have the link to an ame compilation using the song "gone, gone / thank you"
>>
>>86549782
Yeah, just saying we should not stale too much on that. That split would probably die anyway I hope
>>
>>86549465
There won’t be a split
>>
>>86549607
/ggg/ experienced shitposters trying to fracture their thread but we will always be here
shitposters will always shitpost in their own catalog thread, so let them fellate themselves
>>
>>86549660
I can already imagine Ame-flipping-us-off MS Paint'd onto that phone
>>
>>86545128 (me)
Had the best lift I've had in about a year, my wife even went with me.

We'll make it through this.
>>
>Watching Outer Wilds playthrough
>Ame just happens to step on the ash twin to brittle hollow teleporter at the exact right moment
Fucking amazing.
She had no idea what was happening
>>
>>86541897
I'm trying to join the world on my Oculus Quest 2 and it keeps saying the world is "not available on your platform". The fuck is this bullshit?
>>
>>86545717
I've been in the same job for 8 years, been trying to think about building the courage to get a new one.

I've only held 2 real jobs, both for much longer than I should have. Good luck.
>>
>>86549494
Oh I forgot about that one when I made recommendations. I second this, the animal crossing stream is imo the comfiest Ame stream. I hope we get something like that in the future if she still does gaming streams.
>>
>>86550074
Man, I gotta play that entire game before I watch it don't I
>>
>>86550145
Yeah, but it's a really good game.
>>
>>86550074
I feel like there are a lot of moments where you think "Oh man, she's gonna be stuck here for like 30 minutes," and then she just rapidly bumbles through like 4 consecutive things. Her luck build is insane
>>
>>86550145
I can't say this enough but YES YOU SHOULD
It's a tragedy that one of the best games ever made prevents it's fans from talking about it. Just play it
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/ba2muw.mp3
>>
Kiara singing sad songs in 5 minutes. It'll probably have Ame mentions. Well, certainly
>>
>>86550145
As someone that watched Ames stream without playing the game, I'm gonna say you should play it. People are not exaggerating when they say it's a one time experience. I love Ame to death and that's one of my favorite playthroughs of hers, but man I can't imagine the thrill from playing it yourself must be.
>>
>>86550354
I'm conflicted. Last night I was sure I was going to listen but today I just want some space.
>>
>>86550354
>good announcement
>it's still a graduation
>>
How long are we going to keep this up? I know she said she was streaming in October but I'm thinking late October rather than early
>>
>>86550515
understandable brother, some people can take it while others cant. people will post the ame mentions here regardless, if its new information anyway
>>
>>86550584
we have time. we can take a page from /ggg/ if needs be..
>>
>>86550354
ill be there, i'll always support that cute chicken
>>
>>86550584
She’s taking at least a week off, though I’d not be surprised if she took more than that. She’s been pushing herself more than she’s used to these last few days. I’m sure she’s physically and emotionally drained to some extent.
>>
>>86546873
I bring to you my Amelia Bible:

Firstly, literally no reason to not watch the streams she picked as her personal favorites (this should be the first thing we watch in the cytube besides her debut)

And secondly, all of my own choices:

Supa Sunday w/ bubba bot and Watchalongs
(note: completely optional as for me personally, not experiencing them live sacrifices all authentic context, however I've included them regardless for listing as they undoubtedly store some of my greatest memories)

Superliminal, AntiChamber, Obra Dinn, Later Alligator
(watch the *detective* actually investigate and problem solve when she's not raging over ping kek)

Frog Detective, Donut County, We Were Here, Katamari Damacy, A Short Flight
(many different one-off games that she either finished in a day or did collabs on)

Solo Content - terrarium, fish talk, hobbies, food tasting, zatsudans, holiday celebrations, community project streams, educational streams
*basically any members stream*
(No words. Just Amecore. Clear your schedule and get comfy or pull up some work or favorite game)
and tissues

Portal, Outer Wilds, Mario series, LA Noire, DKC, Mafia, Ultrakill, Planet Zoo, Spore
(Undoubtedly the best long form games she took head on. Watch or binge to fill out your calendar for the month)

Late night Minecraft
(Undoubtedly one of her best arcs to come from a game she didn't even want to play. This and FPS were probably how newfriends found her)

Honorable mention: FPS journey and collabs
(If you want some quick laughs and tears, pull up some CSGO, Apex and maybe even V*lorant to see her prime. And find some of the oldest collab streams possible to cry over how much she's grown with everyone, I'll never forget InAme)
did anyone else notice how she started off playing CSGO alone and one of her last streams featured her playing with genmates? Wish it could've happened earlier
>>
>>86550720
yea, she can take all the time she needs, i dont mind. I'll be here wating for her
>>
going through the motions listlessly at work, feels so fucking bad man. I just want a good sign
>>
>>86550584
As much as I want to see her again right away. I hope she takes a decent amount of time off. Both for herself and fos us. I think a lot of us could use a break to let our emotions calm down before she comes back. I think it would be healthier for everyone involved to take a breather.
>>
>>86550856
did you see the message of hope yet?
>>
>The Oblivion and Elden Ring streams were her closing the chapter on Bowson’s adventures
>Holotalk was a fitting end to Kiara’s Gosling arc
>The Valve game stream felt like a huge party with all her branchmates
>The Mumei stream was a cute farewell to her little sister kouhai
>DMs with Gura was a peak into her and Gura’s friendship off-screen
>The final members’ karaoke was one last blast just for us
>Minecraft with Myth was a bittersweet trip through the memories she made with her genmates
>Deep Rock Galactic was a welcome calm after all the emotions
>And her final stream was pure Ameway scuffkino

Each of these streams was a different goodbye in its own way but man, the more I think about it, the more I feel like the Aquarium was truly one of her best streams ever.
If the final stream was the typical Ame experience, the Aquarium was Ame when she’s at her best.
You could just tell how genuinely happy she was being in her element, showing off this incredible environment she’d organized. This serene but somewhat melancholic culmination of her best talents, an expression of her love for hololive and each of its members.
She’s never been the best with words but this is how Ame can best express her feelings, through creating these perfect, indescribable experiences. This is why streaming is the perfect media for her.
She got to show it to us first and then her kouhai and she was so happy both times, guiding us through and revelling in our reactions.
And that’s before you even get into the specifics of the Sharkman-Roaro kino, Mumei and Kronii’s banter and nitpicks, Kronii’s tearful goodbye or the fact that Ame was raising money for a something she deeply cares about. On vibes and as a tribute to the holomems alone, it was a truly beautiful experience that demonstrates just how perfect and unique Ame is and how much she treasures the time she’s spent with us all.
>>
>>86550812
she even murmured that now we can do in-house counterstrike.
More reason for her to return. No one is gonna organize it.
>>
>>86551011
>end to kiaras gosling arc
lol i doubt that very much
>>
>>86550953
agreed
>>
>>86540495
get this fraud off the catalog, she's dead
>>
>>86550978
What message?
>>
>>86551011
>the Aquarium was truly one of her best streams ever
It was. It trully was
>>
korone's new outfit reminds me of ame's spacesuit...
>>
>>86551088
new account's twitter. last post. alt text.
>>
File: 1727461426322887.jpg (415 KB, 1920x1080)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>>86551088
this one?
>>
>>86550953
>I think it would be healthier for everyone involved to take a breather.
the amount of fucking tourists I've caught posting on main and blatantly following RM accounts is atrocious. Idk if she doesn't care or doesn't realize that it's not 2021 anymore, everyone knows her and people who don't are only a search away lol. For her to just flip the twitch stream on after this 10 day fanfare would leave a slightly stale taste (but it makes sense why she's taken a relaxed stance on her retirement) . I know she's not going anywhere, but many of us still appreciate what she was here and her actions have big effects on the industry overall, it feels like moonlighting as an indie is just status quo these days
>>86550812
>didn't include oblivion
>forgor elden ring
I will commit sepoku later
>>
>>86550953
Yeah, I also hope Ame gets to go visit the doctors and get properly checked out...
>>
>>86549842
Nevermind I found it. Miss ya Ame
>>
>>86551011
mf here casually making me cry fuck you (much love)
>>
File: 1717877906815226.png (117 KB, 403x469)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZghtnL3y3k&list=PL8bh2Nv7NqBBgKC_xM3xYQsTZC1odXq6E

Has Ame's personal favorite streams playlist been posted yet?
>>
>>86551138
You mean the one from the 21st?
>>
>>86551011
Great post, anon
>>
File: 1698360569906493.jpg (322 KB, 2100x1400)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
Kiara cried a lot...
>>
File: 1727717335294012.png (72 KB, 211x242)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
Current vibes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOnbeapXujo
>>
>>86551362
Same..
>>
File: 1711464465657096.png (67 KB, 800x234)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
How much of the final stream scuff do you guys think was intentional to lighten the mood?
I know Ame is peak scuff but this was held together by duct tape, some of it had to be for show, right?
>>
File: FyEzqbDaQAMQwr0.jpg (1.69 MB, 2670x4096)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
This are hard right now, but remember, we are harder.
>>
I’m glad Ame was able to make friends and happy memories in Hololive, but I still can’t help but feel sad that she spared so much effort building up a space that ultimately quashed that same drive and ambition. I just hope that she’s able to create a better place for herself with this change.
>>
>>86551541
doesnt matter desu, she delivered and im happy with it
>>
File: 1664132234472602.png (415 KB, 525x546)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
>>86551585
>we are harder.
How hard?
>>
File: 1699724999375210.png (35 KB, 427x423)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>somewhere only we know
>>
>>86551308
>Not a single homo collab there
>Not even the worms tournament which was one of her biggest projects at the time
Why did she even do them if she didn't like them?
>>
File: 1691228798849918.png (86 KB, 305x298)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
Does it get easier?
>>
>>86551694
she's a unityfag but she likes the hologirls the best
>>
>>86551541
I think the only scuff that couldn't be for show is the audio problems, her mic was falling apart at some points
>>
>>86551362
kiara is the only person who I think cried as much as I did. we're both europpeans so I guess it makes sense
>>
File: 1701718263208611.jpg (6 KB, 361x43)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>
>>86551694
>biggest projects at the time
What? It was just a couple gaming streams with people. Any 3D project is way bigger than that
>>
>>86551735
Easier than it was yesterday!
>>
>>86540495
>>86540544
Thanks for keeping the bar.
>>
>>86551606
thank you for putting it into words for me, I've been struggling to articulate it in a way that isn't retarded
she built this city on rock and roll and duct tape but now the city is run by a walking nerd emoji with a finger up saying no you can't do that do this instead and make sure to sign this in triplicate and we'll get back to you in a brisk six to ten months
and I too hope she finds her footing again
>>
>>86551541
It was so tight. Years from now I'm still going to be look back and wonder if it was that scuffed on purpose. What a beautiful thing.
>>
File: GYlH3_-XYAAgb5j.jpg (212 KB, 2000x1286)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>86551735
Suffering with friends is easier. We can all suffer together until we learn more.
>>
File: 1703809467728748.png (428 KB, 946x614)
428 KB
428 KB PNG
>>86551832
I fucked up every thread I bake up to this point, including this one. But hey, learning
>>
>>86551928
>forgot the previous thread link
>copied the embed text
kek. It was fitting, if anything, given the stream scuff
>>
>>86551820
That's why I said
>at the time
you could even argue it was a proto spelling bee because she commissioned assets and backgrounds, but of course by the time the spelling bee came around she had a way bigger library of artists and contacts plus Gura's help. But the essence was the same, all the 3D events were mostly a one time thing while the Tournament was a multi week event with rules and goals. At the time it was the biggest event she had produced.
>>
>>86551735
just like murder, it gets easier but it never goes away
>>
>>86540760 #
>>86540811 #
>>86540852 #
Thanks anon.
I was wondering what the JP Teamates might be feeling...
Basically the same as us...
>>
Anyone else listening to the kiara karaoke? suffering together makes this a little easier
>>
>>86552059
>At the time it was the biggest event she had produced.
There were many 3D events up to that point, idiot
>>
>>86551694
because it's the company direction at the time to help pushing those guys. She's really that loyal to hololive. It's a tragic that the same mindset made her think she hasn't done enough for us, even though it's not her fault.
>>
>>86551541
it feels weird to say this but I'm also happy she was able to cry and let it out
I know she's a "the show must go on" type (see the song posted last thread) but still
>>
>we never got an Astel or Shien stream
Man, at least there was a decent amount of Mel collabs before she got fired.
>>
File: ILOVE AME FOREVER.png (3.19 MB, 2354x1320)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB PNG
>>86551147
I ran over but I was too late to see it, thank you. I left one over there approximately near hers.
>>
File: 1699629593152901.png (79 KB, 400x400)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>86552097
Yeh
>>
File: ame_ue5_res.jpg (411 KB, 1313x720)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
For the longest time I couldn't find the time to make a small Ame game. Finally I got some time from mid october to mid january and Ame graduates.
Now I don't know if I should wait or what.
>>
>>86551541
The scuff reminded me of her debut and that made me chuckle, I'm glad it wasn't a sad farewell because I cried a lot after the announcement.
>>
>>86545771
Is the cytube still happening..?
I wasn't sure because I never saw much said about it.
>>
>>86551850
You’re welcome anon. I just try to remind myself that she doesn’t seem bitter about how things turned out, despite everything. She recognized that things could never go back to how they were in 2020-2021 and accepted the situation for what it was. I have immense respect for her for not just grifting. I’m sure she doesn’t even have a concrete idea of how things will go, but I have faith in her. She is a visionary!
>>
they're trying to change tactics but they stick out like sore thumbs
>>
>>86552122
You know she wanted to collab with Astel right? But both fanbases were against it.
>>
>>86552227
>>86548384
Yes
>>
you know Kiara is upset when she doesn't monologue for thirty minutes in between songs
>>
>>86551541
Ame was clearly shaken emotionally in the beginning I feel. This is the only stream where she had to constantly remind herself not to cry. If as the other Anon said, the previous streams were dedicated to saying goodbye to hololive, to myth, and to her kouhais, then this is the one where she's saying goodbye to us viewers and the whole stream is her gradually building up strength to finally send us off. It hurts us just as much as it hurts her. It says a lot if this is the most difficult farewell for Ame. She truly loves us.
>>
>>86552121
None which had as many gens involved nor as many logistical work in the background. She basically made her version of the JP Mario Kart tournament alone. If you don't think that was impressive of her or worth pointing out then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
Ame never watched "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"?
>>
File: 1713365875105057.jpg (144 KB, 1486x1486)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>86551928
When we make fun of you, it comes from a place of love.
>>
if kiara sings kiss me i will kneel and cry my eyes out
>>
>>86552209
I don't see why you'd wait. Maybe the other EN members could play it, even if Ame can't.
>>
>>86552209
might as well work on it, then you'll have something to show off when she returns
>>
>>86552323
>None which had as many gens involved nor as many logistical work in the background
Damn you are retarded
>>
>>86552097
I'd like to but I seriously can't right now, I need to stay cool, not get even more depressed
>>
File: 1727571263948187.png (202 KB, 510x361)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
I love Ame and Gura so much because they have grown some much by joining. Amelia has even grown so powerful as to know when it's time to move forward. That's an incredibly hard decision to make, a position I've been stuck in for 4 years.
>>
>>86552390
What other event did she produce that had EN, ID and Stars you retard?
>>
>>86552321
Tbdesu she was probably nervous. Having a 50 minute delay on a stream with a surprise 100k people probably gets you going. I work in IT so I know what it's like to have hundreds of people waiting for you to fix computers that don't want to be fixed.
>>
>>86552209
Just go for it bro, dont stop doing what you love now that you have time to give it your attention
>>
>>86552483
Do you really think getting people to play a game and have a tournament is harder than getting several groups of people together in a 3D world you created and making sure everyone's technology is working properly while organizing the event and troubleshooting dozens of things at the same time? + all the preparation, assets, etc
Not sure what's the point you try to make, but you're just retarded. No more replies from me
>>
>>86552323
Didn't she say she just asked in discord who wanted to play worms and got more replies than she was planning so simply turned it into a little tourney.
>>
kiara, not this song....
>>
File: FT6CoC-XwAMhszJ.jpg (231 KB, 2000x1500)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
Does anyone remember in which stream Ame talked about her phone/pc wallpaper?
Looking at the archives I found this from her offcollab with Zeta
>>43347845
>>43349041
But I'm certain she talked about it before in a solo stream. I have a vague memory of being picrel but I'm not entirely sure
>>
File: 1727092724929190.png (390 KB, 828x899)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
I've noticed most people here have missed this reply so I'm posting it
>>
see? catalogue raid.
>>
Do you think Ame is gonna text Kiara laughing at her for being sad or is she gonna cry like me
>>
>>86552754
we saw it we just didn't think about it for more than five seconds
>>
File: hide stub.png (314 KB, 600x830)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>
>>86552813
ame's not mean-spirited, she'll text her something nice to cheer her up
>>
>>86552678
Do you not know how to read? Do you not understand what "at the time" means? It seems like you honest to god can't comprehend that phrase. Before the worms tournament her biggest produced event was the christmas party and that only involved EN. My point is that the tournament was one event in her library of events that is worth noticing, she put on effort, she wrangled people, she commissioned assets, background, everything else. But you clearly don't give a shit about her efforts so you can fuck off why are you even here?
>>
So this is Ame's farmland saga arc huh? gotta realize that she has no enemies after fighting all her mind demons away and come back to vinland
>>
>>86551308
I hadn't noticed this before. Speaking of playlists though. I finally got around to adding the Elden Ring and Oblivion DLCs to the game Rentry page.
>>
>>86552885
Why? They were cute, and he's a regular on Doki's circle so its very likely we'll see them together again soon.
>>
>>86553042
NTA but every VR event was bigger than that little tournament. It was a spur of the moment thing just to play worms with people
>>
>>86551735
Over the past four years, thanks to Ame setting me on an amazing journey, I've happened to speak personally to many, many viewers and indie chuubas.
I've seen lots and lots of both camps go. Graduate, dissappear, move on, reincarnate. Some of the viewers I know died which was particularly hard.
I will say yes, it does get easier. It's never easy, exactly, especially when you genuinely never see someone again. They take a little part of you with them, and you never forget certain things, and sometimes you will think about the past too much and you will be sad.
But most of all, you are deeply, deeply grateful for the time you had.
It gets easier. I think especially because Ame *will* be back. But don't worry, you will be happy again.
Just do your best anon. Don't be afraid.
>>
>>86553194
>They were cute
In what?
>>
>>86553042
and in the end, she doesn't like it enough to put it on that list. Which means she doesn't have any emotion related to it that much. She treasured her time with the girls in EN more.
>>
>>86551928
Either way I really appreciate what you're doing.
Thanks Teamate.
>>
>>86553261
don't you remember all of those collabs they did anon
>>
>>86553261
extra cute in this!
https://youtu.be/KylRjccy11A?si=XLfDpGCVGMrp1ZTb
>>
File: hide stub 2.png (311 KB, 600x830)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>
>>86549732
TLDR; it was the LLC that had the rights to Halo trilogy music (Marty and Salvatore's work). But MS came to an agreement with them and now you can use the music for anything without fear of getting struck down.
Unfortunately, said agreement wasn't on when Calli and Ame played Halo Reach so for a few couple years, Hololive avoided the series altogether.
Now I guess CC certainly checked the perms and realized it's safe to play for real now.
>>
Good thing is, this is all they have left. It'll be easy to spot shitposters
>>
>>86551694
it's simply playing with girls > unity.
A mindset that 99% of hololive fans have.
>>
>>86553422
>this is all they have left
so far! She has the opportunity to do the funniest shit once she goes back to twitch
>>
>>86552150
She got to play Gartic Phone with Shien in a collab at least.
>>
d00bie I NEEED U
>>
Is there any other holomems with a poorfag background I can resonate with?
>>
>>86553393
Oh, I had it wrong then. Fuck music companies.
>>86553422
Or you can stop giving them attention by acting like an autistic sperg.
>>
>>
>>86552754
It's a shame you're using him to shitpost, because he's actually a really nice guy.
>>
Do the sneedful and just [-]
>>
File: 1712843093584646.jpg (1.95 MB, 1067x1067)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
Jesus Kiara...
>>
im just here sitting hearing kiara, not even crying, just feeling so empty....
>>
File: 1713150725555029.jpg (68 KB, 960x640)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Listening to Kiara sing is sad, but at the same time comforting. I feel understood
>>
>>86553690
No, Jesus is Ame.
Get it right.
>>
File: ametori bowlson.png (260 KB, 369x589)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>
>>86553596
how is that a shipost, it's literally an Ame screenshot. Unless you're saying Ame was shitposting? But I still don't get it.
>>
File: 1643661101466.jpg (12 KB, 620x330)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
this is not good for me. I want the emptiness to go away.
>>
>>86553742
She really was a Gosling...
>>
>>86553762
based
>>
>>86553762
Based
>>
>>86553553
Oh yeah I remember that. Sad that her japanese never progressed. Although that did lead to a fun apex stream with Towa.
>>86553587
Gigi, but I don't think she was ever homeless like Ame was.
>>
>>86553742
Yeah it's hurting but it's also healing
Based chimkin
>>
>>86553781
You're not very nice anon.
I saw your post in the other thread.
You should be nicer.
>>
god we can't even mourn in peace huh
>>
>>86553908
same as it ever was
>>
KIARAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>86551011
>Holotalk was a fitting end to Kiara’s Gosling arc
Her current karaoke is peak Gosling shit, I know some anons can't listen to it, but it's been kinda therapeutic, I recommend grabbing an archive of it if you can
>>
File: 1712535771636578.jpg (176 KB, 630x630)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>86553742
I'm listening too. Time for another little cry. Being EU I couldn't get too emotional last night, 4am was far too late, and then I had work a few hours later. But now I can lament.
>>
listening to Kiara karaoke has not been a good idea bros..
>>
Summer has come and passed...
>>
>>86554080
Let it out anon.
It's ok to feel things.
It's ok to cry.
It's ok to love.
It's ok to he sad.
Do what you have to do.
>>
I just remembered the dummy from Winnipeg and it gave me a good chuckle. Thanks for the laugh if you're still here.
>>
Kiara, September is already over...
>>
I was gonna get drunk and listen to sad songs anyways so this is perfect.
Thanks Kiara.
>>
File: GY0pEmaakAACsJw.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1920)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
I wonder how long we'll get new Ame art. I know DrPigeon and Gardener ain't stopping, they're my favorites and I'd imagine Nagi won't stop either. Then again Sana still gets art and Ame had way more history so maybe there's nothing to worry about.
>>
File: 1720436706633767.jpg (174 KB, 740x685)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
Kiara please. Don't sing Kiss Me
>>
God damn it wawa...
>>
File: 1703751318414478.png (27 KB, 230x230)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>
I finally stopped crying Kiara....
>>
>>86553587
>poorfag background
>remember the Urchin background from DND
That's why Ame is a sea urchin...
>>
>>86554080
Ecclesiastes 3
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:

2 a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.
>>
I understand Kiara being sad for myth and all, but like Mori said, she's one of the lucky ones. She can interact with Ame for the rest of her life. Girl, she's a message away
>>
>>86554080
This Kiaraoke has been really cathartic for me. Yesterday I was just a lifeless husk, but now I'm ugly crying somehow. I needed this to process, thanks wawa.
>>
>>86553762
Based
>>
truly the number 1 teammate
>>
>>86554403
The problem is getting Ame to reply back.
>>
File: 1726787920012992.png (150 KB, 298x428)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>86554397
AMEn
>>
File: 1704972771676612.png (304 KB, 613x534)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>
when is d***y going to debut
>>
>>86554403
Think of it as her doing this for us.
You're right, and Mori was based beyond belief for saying that, but right now, Kiara is sharing her grief with us.
>>
kiara will carry on ame's torch in terms of singing quality..
>>
>>86554526
>he missed the debut
anon...
>>
>>86554472
There's no evidence of Ame ignoring DM's, just @everyone's
>>86554534
Yeah I'm grateful, I'm feeling a bit better thanks to her
>>
>>86554403
its not going to be the same, I dont even think ame would respond, she somehow didnt respond long enough to miss out on both the new years concert and the ina live thing
I think, like kronii, kiara basically sees it as the end, even if ame does reply it just wouldnt be the same
>>
File: 1706568933181452.png (1.12 MB, 1535x652)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
DAMN DAMN DAMN
>>
>>86554403
You have to admit they’ll grow a little distant. Hololive kept them together, now it’s solely up to them to be close.
>>
erm
>>
>>86554550
Ame is beyond quality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyJmcNmJGco
>>
DOOB TWEETING
>>
>>86554403
She has a lot of experience being in idol groups in her youth and probably knows how it turns out eventually
>>
https://x.com/dooby3D/status/1841223030607077432
ミ(o*・ω・)ノ
>>
damn that was fast. Also getting dejavu, I swear I've seen her post that before.
>>
>60 replies in 1 minute
how does this compare to normal holo tweets, seems really fast, she should debut right now in order to keep the momentum going, she should stream big hours for the next month to keep the momentum rolling
>>
A 2 year old members stream popped up on my YouTube feed and I felt empty.
>>
File: GY04VwkXcAIVwFt.jpg (103 KB, 1280x1280)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>
bros... we're gonna be ok
>>
>Kiara dying on stream
>Ame is just looking at cute gifs
lmao
>>
>>86554403
I think she's sad for the same reason I am, that they really can't work with Ame ever again. No more collabs, off collabs, no more Ame at concerts, no more VRChat 3D streams, etc. Every time Myth has an event or collab there will be a big Ame sized hole. I really hope somehow, someway that Ame can fully come back and that everyone will still be there waiting for her down the line.
>>
>>86554735
I swear Neal is targeting us
>>
kiara should just do ame stream watchalongs. don't need no cytube then
>>
>>86554720
Hush.
>>86554747
True.
>>
https://x.com/dooby3D/status/1841223030607077432
>>
File: GY04VxKWIAA3bNb.jpg (113 KB, 1280x1280)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>86554736
>>
File: important update.png (382 KB, 558x627)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
RED ALERT
>>
>>86554762
I trust that good will happen to good people. Just wait and see, that's all we can do now.
>>
i'm broken inside
>>
>>86554720
>ame
>caring about numbers
>>
>>86554735
That's been happening to me since the announcement. It really does feel like we're being singled out by the algo.
>>
>>86554823
I mean at this point we should really make the dooby3d thread right?
>>
File: GY04VxiXsAA-SmM.jpg (82 KB, 1280x1280)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>86554810
>>
>>86554650
I feel her experience may end up being a problem, because ot doesn't have to be that way.
>>
>a tweet already
Christ. Slow it down. The body is still warm
>>
File: roingus-jerboa.gif (1.68 MB, 396x498)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB GIF
i expected the first dooby update to be within one week not ONE DAY
also she posted the gif I've posted here twice already hehe
>>
>>86554869
No, we said when we get more news. This isn't news.
>>
>>86554794
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LIFE IS COMING BACK TO ME
>>
I should look at cute little rodents while listening to Kiara maybe that will help
>>
>150 replies
lol
>>
File: GY04V03XIAAjWNJ.jpg (148 KB, 1280x1280)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>86554870
https://x.com/megaphyarandom/status/1841189772972171537
>>
>>86554869
She send one tweet. Hardly enough to make anything yet.
>>
>>86554869
Probably better to wait until we have a debut date.
>>
we are so fucking back its insane
>>
imagine her model is literally just a realistic jerboa
>>
God I hope the model is god tier
>>
D-Do I use the same twitter account? No it’s not got anything Ame related in the name or pfp.
>>
>>86554868
Youtube pushes channels that get sudden spikes in popularity.
>>
If anything, I'm happy she chose one of the silliest rodents ever.
>>
That Ame/Gura video fan MV got to me.
>>
>>86554983
I wish Nabi would draw it.
>>
>>86554964
wouldnt work, if I cant jack off to it its going to fail
>>
>>86549175
BTFO
>>
File: Gosling all smiles.jpg (281 KB, 600x612)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
We're gonna make it bros
>>
>>86554988
Yeah why not.
She never noticed you before.
>>
File: 1706430935726815.jpg (1.12 MB, 1440x1800)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
bros... she put a smile on my face. we're so fucking back
>>
it's a damn cold night
>>
>>86555019
I hope this too. Nabi's style really hits her perfectly. That smile it has makes you realize how much she's just cheesing all the time.
>>
>>86554988
Why wouldn't you? So long as you keep both personas separate it's fine.
>>
>>86555023
coommate...
>>
>>86554988
the usual teamates are already there, just remember to separate the two entities
>>
>>86555011
I was a bit scared of it being too yuri, as I have terminal yuri brainrot myself. However it fit nicely and made Ame cry too.
>>
>>86555058
I think 7name_ did great job with rigging for that toothy grin as well.
>>
isnt that tweet way too early for her? is she actually going to follow a schedule?
>>
>>86555058
Nabi isnt following the account but i do wish that was the case.
Anyway i wish we become those little kappa thingys
>>
File: WERESOBACK.png (2.94 MB, 1531x1048)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB PNG
>>
>>86554988
Nothing makes me cringe more than seeing people with holo-related twitter names/pfps commenting on their rm accounts, but if it's neutral you're good
>>
Kiara is singing her heart out in grief and Ame is probably browsing Insta reels rn.
>>
>>86555147
She didn't even say anything, calm your tits anon.
Just wait.
>>
>>86554869
>get a debut date, prepare for merged thread
>debut happens, new thread format debuts with it
that's probably the best course of action
>>
>>86555147
Probably just gonna take it easy for a while
>>
File: 1727747698530793.jpg (167 KB, 1375x1030)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
question: can Ame still use the Ame model in private, like when chatting with Wawa? or does she literally no longer have access to it?
>>
File: 20220823_151340.jpg (349 KB, 2182x1662)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
[Rrat News] She was watching last night, and she tweeted some little messages for her! She's happy to have done most of her rigging, and she's fully supportive of her decision.
She also said that's she's grateful for Ame being born, same thing as Mel said to Ame long ago.

https://twitter.com/7name_/status/1840944925116154172
>>
>>86555181
Just you wait for all the reddit tier comments of "investigating" this new vtuber.
>>
>>86555041
Eh at this point pretending you are a different person is kinda dead. Mint openly replies to pomu posts, Kson said Coco was her oshi. Literally anything dokibird does.
>>
>>86555220
What kind of sick fantasy are you imagining...
>>
>>86554988
do what you feel is right, its not like everyone will follow an etiquette or anything so no need to pretend but if it feels awkward to you then change it how you wish. i do find it cringy but it is what it is, we are going to have to get used it to whether we like it or not.
>>
>>86555239
You better never leave. It's so nice to see rratmom things every now and then
>>
I hope her new design looks like Rratmom with nabi drawing style
>>
>>86555220
I dont know if they could take it away from her, maybe they could somehow disable the l2d model but I dont think they could do anything about any of the 3D stuff
>>
>>86555181
Why? I'm sure she appreciates seeing the support follow her.
>>
>>86555261
pretty much Kiara and Ame calling each other on discord and being able to see each other's models move around
...?
>>
the jumping rat is a decoy, she'll just re-debut her kappa design
>>
File: 1727672840286191.jpg (166 KB, 768x1024)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>86555239
RRATMOM LOVE FOREVER
>>
>>86555329
...how do you think Discord calls work?
>>
>>86555011
It's also a catchy song, but I feel all choked up every time i listen to it
>>
>>86555329
why would they do that lmao, i dont think any of the holos would do that to begin with
>>
>>86555397
nah, seems like a fresh start
>>
>>86555239
thank you!
>>
>>86555299
Pretty sure they could lock her holo account. But i expect it to be unlocked everytime she comes back
>>
File: 1709945210848994.jpg (316 KB, 1500x2098)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>86555239
Based
>>
>>86555147
>future full time streamer
>new content soon
>tweet within one day
>got through the entire week without breaking down
Whatever's motivating her, it's fucking powerful.
>>
Are images loading giga slow for anyone else or is my computer cooked?
>>
god im so drunk right now
>>
>>86555220
If I understand it correctly all L2D stuff is contained within their proprietary app. They have no local files for it. Once they lose access top their Cover account for it they lose access to the Live2D.
>>
>>86555401
i'm sure there's ways to set up live2d as a webcam and that they'd prefer that to seeing their irl selves
>>
File: 20240916_094426.jpg (307 KB, 1448x1960)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>86555277
Don't worry, I asked the other day and most of you were okay with it so unless that sentiment changes I don't think I'll be going anywhere!
>>
>>86555491
>Whatever's motivating her
not wanting people to kill themselves over her maybe lol
>>
>>86555023
you could absolutely jack off to it though
>>
>>86555147
if there's no lie to it.
I hope this training arc progresses smoothly. idk what she wants from being a fulltime, ability to stream a lot?
>>
>>86555496
works on my machine
>>
Reminder to gatekeep the tourist
>>
>>86555023
weak
>>
>>86555556
make sure to drink plenty of water anon
>>
It is incredible how single tweet can give me so much life.. im so pathetic
>>
I wonder if we nuked tiktok 2 years ago, all of this could be prevented somehow
>>
>>86555329
are you retarded?
>>
>>86555439
that's what I'm thinking but I'm a bit confused why she updated the archive channel's description yet it still mentions s*chi before saying new content soon
hope the emotes change soon (and the nightbot cringe messages)
>>
File: Gurape.jpg (60 KB, 589x873)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
It will feel right again once I see these retards reconnect on the other side. Then my heart will be able to rest.
>>
>>86555682
you just know she saw a stupid looking animal while doomscrolling and went "hey wait a minute"
>>
>>86555639
thank you
>>
>>86555595
if anyone does that they weren't listening to Ame in the first place anon
>>
>>86555708
ameway
>>
>>86555491
Starting a new chapter in life can do that to someone
>>
>>86555603
Probably the same content that we got on youtube, but without Ame's detective kayfabe or being stifled by Covers perm autism.
>>
>>86555708
Is ame. Probably didnt have much time for anything so this week we are going to see the layout
Anyway i would like tl be a kappa
>>
who's the feline entity person she replied to back in june on her twitter?
>>
>>86555734
Gura ain't going to do that, atleast publicly. Just a single tweet caused enough of a shitstorm.
>>
I hope she actually waits a little bit to debut.
Also I hope she keeps doing schedules and keeps similar stream start times ( 6pm/3pm to 1am/11pm )
her sleep tends to skew later anywya
>>
Kiara...
>>
File: 55555555.jpg (149 KB, 1162x1162)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>86555860
that's how you show leverage
>>
>>86555734
Didn't bae collab with one of her old indie friends before? I don't think anything would actually stop them from collabing in the future.
>>
>>86555734
shut the fuck up already geez, let other girls do their own stuff and their fanbase enjoy them, you are extremely cringe, ame literally told you to not do that
>>
>>86555838
no i mean i still don't see how fulltime is a training routine.
>>
>>86555857
just some rando 3d modeler
>>
File: 1727503749785753.png (103 KB, 380x469)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
https://poal.me/5nbqbm
and if you dislike it, give an example of a name you would like. be creatividad.
>>
>>86555844
A kappa would be cool. I liked being a gator. (And I always will be one...) Whatever that jumping rat thing is is legitimately cute, and not "stupid but in a cute way". Of course we'll just have to wait and see.
>>
File: 1612215342782.jpg (29 KB, 405x494)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Ame loved Astrgirl too...
>>
File: 1720153034086873.jpg (351 KB, 1920x1078)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
fuck man
>>
>>86556047
It's silly, I like it
She had a name that ended with owo ffs that's worse
>>
>>86555984
Ame told us to not beg the girls to stream with her, bro is allowed to just air his wishes in an anonymous thread, he's not bothering any of the girls by doing that.
>>
>>86555860
I don't mean publicly, but just hearing them talk even if she just shows up on the other side would be life giving to me.

I know her deciding to leave was hard, but it feels weird for Myth to feel so fragmented. If it was just Amelia I cared about it wouldn't bother me, but knowing they still want to talk, work, and play together would be healing, even if it isn't as Myth.
>>
>>86556133
Didn't think of that.
>>
>astrogirl
pain...
>>
did she really leave hololive to become a literal rrat?
>>
>>86556128
IT WAS A DIFFERENT TIME OKAY
>>
>>86556037
Yeah, Mori's indie friend who also is primarily 3D also follows them. Probably just a popular person to hire for smaller indies.
>>
>>86556047
I am genuinely surprised people like the name. It feels a bit awkward to say. Imagining saying it out loud is even worse.
>>
>>86556247
kids this days
>>
>>86556271
I warmed up to it after that Ame with a blunt image, it's funny to me
>>
will wawa sing chiku taku without crying
>>
>>86556157
its cringe to wish for girls to graduate just so they can collab, they have their own life career and fans, its tasteless
>>
No...
Kiara...
>>
>>86556271
it's a play on dolby3D i doubt she's going to stick with it. most likely she'll go back to Sachi
>>
>>86556317
I dislike drug references so it has the opposite effect on me.
>>
>>86556047
sachi/sachipachi was better imo
>>
>>86556338
Noone is saying that.
>>
sheesh phoenix doing the reaper's job today
>>
>>86556390
Bar open
>>
I cant fucking wait until the lig and catalog raiders leave
>>
This one hits hard.
>>
>>86553762
based
>>
>>86556338
He didn't do that though, at least I didn't interpret it that way. Gura could always make up some new identity and stream with her, probably not as her PL though
>>
>>86556133
Haachama is the only one who openly followed Kson and sent in a video for her anniversary but she might have gotten bonked for that one
>>
>>86556350
>most likely she'll go back to Sachi
doubt it
>>
>>86556047
Will need to see the model to have an opinion, although for a mouse its totally fine.
>>
kiara....
>>
>>86554720
>how does this compare to normal holo tweets
It's terrible. Most holos get double that in the first 10 seconds.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.