[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous Thread >>86711922

>Upcoming Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZyQUBh1hsA
>Previous Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THcSn5HBgk8

>1st orisong BORN TO BE "BAU"DOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aThUfmKQgaY

>Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kttt7pb5o6I
>3D Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqiU63uqC9U
>Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/@FUWAMOCOch/featured
>Schedule
https://x.com/fuwamoco_en/status/1840262884477051248

>Unarchived Content (twitter spaces, karaokes, etc)
https://rentry.org/baunarchived
>Songs
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf4O_VcbYo24EjtizbTZt_tTgwXaaK8N- (official playlist of all covers and songs they've released or starred in.)

>Merch
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/fuwawaabyssgard (Fuwawa)
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/mococoabyssgard (Mococo)

>/baubau/-related content (baubau sings, nsfw, VN/anime list, VTL team info)
https://rentry.org/baucontent

>Thread Template
https://pastebin.com/bgugZTcD
>>
File: Pledge of Loyalty.png (1.75 MB, 1920x1080)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>
File: GYntVueasAIenl8.jpg (506 KB, 2048x1152)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
>>
File: 1727728479974233.png (51 KB, 465x397)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

BAUmen.
>>
>>86726498
BAU BAU
>>
>>86726289
Nope. By JP content I only meant streams.
Streams are the only real way we have to interact and spend time with them, and I can understand losing some of that for homework, but I won't accept losing that for JP solo streams.
>>
File: 1727681345317182.jpg (143 KB, 1413x956)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
gn ruffians
>>
>>86726613
Same, tbhdesu.
If we lose streams for homework that means that they are too busy to stream.
If they have the time to stream but chose to do it in JP that means that they CAN stream and spend time with us, but actively chose to spend that time with the JPs instead of the EN ruffians.
It feels specially shitty when they then say that they "miss us" or "don't have the time to stream" when they DO have the time but just decide to use it with JP tourists.
>>
File: 1717042888560255.jpg (32 KB, 576x504)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>86726884
Good night!
>>
File: NEAktg4s_400x400.jpg (36 KB, 400x400)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
==REMINDER TO ALL MENHERA==
>M: Please don't get merch because you feel pressured or anything like that. DON'T do anything that you don't want to. We really mean it, okay?
>F: So you know, maybe you're like, "Oh, well, you know, maybe if I make a clip maybe more people will discover FUWAMOCO from there!" - it's true, but maybe you REALLY don't like video editing... Maybe don't that.
>M: However you want to, okay?
>F: You know, oshikatsu's supposed to be fun! You know, just tweeting, being loud -
>M: Being HERE with us!
>F: Yeah!
>M: That's all - that's MORE that we can ask for!
>F: Yeah, being like, "Ah! My best friend, you know, I REALLY like these vtubers called FUWAMOCO!". You know, those kinds of things, you know...
>M: So, please, don't feel like, "Oh, THIS Ruffian is doing all this and I'M not doing ANYTHING"...
>F: No. You know, oshikatsu is fun for everybody and ANYBODY!
>M: You should never feel like that, okay? So PLEASE don't compare yourselves to somebody else, okay?
>F: We just want you to have fun. You shouldn't feel pressure.
>M: We don't want you to disappear because of something, you know...
>F: Yeah, so, you know... if your smile's in trouble...
>*Both shake their heads*
>M: Just don't worry, we just want you to be here with us.
>F: Yeah, we wanna protect your smile and have fun together, Ruffians!
>M: You got it? It's not work! It should be FUN! We understand that you compare yourselves to others and stuff like that... SO THAT'S WHY WE SAY "DON'T"! We get it, you know? Because we felt it too before, okay? *reads chat message* You wish you could superchat more? IT'S OKAY! DON'T WORRY! We want you to have fun.
>F: And you know, it's the little things that count, too, you know. So, just sending a tweet like, "BAU BAU!" - that helps, you know?
>M: Yeah! Do what you can!
>F: "I'm on break right now, you know! I had a real delicious sandwich! FUWAMOCO, I had a delicious sandwich!" ... You know, it makes us happy to know that you're thinking about us cause sometimes, you know, we get a little bit lonely. Like, "are the Ruffians thinking about us...?"
>M: Please don't worry, okay? *reads chat message* You can't write well? It's OKAY! Don't worry about it!
>F: But it makes us really happy to know you're thinking about ways you can help us, Ruffians...
>M: We don't want you to get sad and be like, "I can't enjoy FUWAMOCO anymore because I compare myself to other Ruffians", okay?
>>
>>86726997
Are the JP schizos even reading this? Just skip the streams you don't want to watch.
>>
>>86726613
>losing some of that for homework
Then it depends whether you can think of JP solo streams as homework to build a Japanese fanbase. Whether they can reach some of their goals will depend on them having a Japanese fanbase. JP solo streams are really ways to garner that interest. I feel alot of the resentment from you guys is because you think of JP solo streams as them having comfy times with the Japanese audience instead of them just undertaking activities to gain more fans.
>>
>>86727052
I was wondering why the Menhera Reminder wasn't posted in the last couple of threads. The JP schizos are avoiding it on purpose.
>>
>>86726997
this aged poorly very quick huh
>>
>>86727123
JP streams are "homework"? They don't have comfy streams with the JP ruffians? They only do JP streams to get more fans?
It honestly feels like lying to yourself.
>>
>>86727123 (me)
Just to add on, FWMC is also not the first and only chuuba who do stuff to further their career that the "core" fanbase generally don't agree with. Bae joined VCR Rust, and her biggest paypig wasn't really happy about it. But he accepted it as her trying to find ways to broaden her appeal to the Japanese fanbase. Same goes with IRyS and HZTNL. Not all IRystocrats were thrilled by it or watched it. And definitely not all joshu-kuns were happy about Koyori doing that powerball collabs with male chuubas. But in the end, everyone just accept their oshis may have to do streams that they disagree with.
>>
>>86727123
Maybe that'd ring better if they didn't keep doing unique stream that is only available in JP
Streaming in unusual accent? JP only
notASMR? JP only
Maid Cafe roleplay? JP only
Marshmallow? JP only

Other than the first one, they can easily do all the other in EN, but nope. JP only.
And even worse is that also serves as false advertisement for the JPnikki because, again, they never did anything like that ever again.

I'd honestly also want to add language learning into that, but they technically did the ID learning stream that one time with Reine.
>>
File: 1705468598221936.png (446 KB, 496x650)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>>86726884
g'night
>>
>>86726997
empty
>>
>They should do male collabs eventually too guys!
Every time.
>>86727751
>>
mococo’s penis
>>
anyone submitted fubuki's suffering arc yet?
>>
>>86727751
>Homocollabs are okay!
Fuck no.
>>
Can you really blame them for the changes when most of EN wants them gone >>86726814 compared to how welcoming and positive JP fans were
>>
I just want to hear Fuwawa's beautiful voice again.
>>
>>86727823
You are probably right. Doing too many JP solo streams would still fucking suck, but it REALLY doesn't help that they did so many "unique" or "special" streams for the JPs.
>>
File: 1727835915638950.png (1.1 MB, 1920x1080)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>86728954
I want her to jerk me off from behind while she whispers into my ear.
>>
>>86727751
If its any consolation, I actually understood this post and what you were saying.
>>
>>86727751
Sorry, but gaslighting myself into accepting things that I hate is not something that I'm interested in doing.
My ideals are absolute, and I'll always stand by them.
>>
Had to go somewhere earlier so I'll be catching up on the collab now
>>
>>86729383
keep us updated
>>
>>86727823
>>86728970
Valentines Day VN? EN only
Christmas VN? EN only
460 other streams? EN only
Faggots.
>>
>>86729410
Regardless of how many unique stream EN have, the fact that they're doing a completely unique stream just for JP make it hard to believe that they're only doing those JP solo stream for homework, that they're only undertaking activities to gain more fans.
They can easily grab JP fans just by being themselves, as evidenced by HoloGTA. In fact, it's better if they're just doing the usual so the JP fanbase they cultivated got the right expectation and actually came to their usual stream.

But nope. Special stream.
It's a lose-lose even for the JP fanbase.
>>
>>86727751
>"You should accept homocollabs because it helps them grow!"
Fuck no. JP streams are baby drama when you compare them to fucking homocollabs. I can tolerate JP streams, but homocollabs?? Fuck no. It goes against everything they've said and done since debut. If they ever do them, they better have a REALLY good excuse, because the battle plan comments will look like the most supportive and loving comments in the world when you compare it to the things that I would write if they ever did homocollabs.
>"B-but "
Kill yourself.
>>
Fuck, I got too absorbed browsing HoloGTA clip and now it's like, 3AM
>>
>>86729410
The JPs get more special streams when you take into account the quantity of streams.
4/10 is not the same as 4/10000.
And to add to that, when was the last time they did a special EN stream?
>>
NEVER accept homocollabs.
If they ever do them that means that they were forced by management, and we should be VERY vocally against it, it's what FWMC would want us to do, being very critical of homocollabs will show the retarded pig people see that the ruffians are NOT interested in homoshit.
>>
KEK how did we get a retard here defending homocollabs? Is he lost or something?
>>
>>86729844
That's my line too.
>>
File: 1727832806642219.png (591 KB, 995x558)
591 KB
591 KB PNG
Don't worry, Ruffians! FWMC hates the homos too!
>>
I wish they would talk more and baubau less. Their older streams were better.
>>
>>86730498
Baused, that's why I love them
>>
File: 14.jpg (300 KB, 1280x1842)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>86728954
It's been over a year and I thought I would be bored of Fuwawa by now. Instead here I am even more enamored by her than ever. I'm good at hiding it on main.
>>
>>86730841
Fuwawa deserves more love
>>
>>86730640
The home 3D stream was pretty extreme 70% was baubau. They should take a clue from Pekora
>>
>>86730841
Fuwawa is the perfect woman.
>>
>>86731178
>They should take a clue from Pekora
Didn't Peko forget to peko an infinite number of times back when she still peko'd? They should not take that advice
>>
>>86731178
>>86731238
Pekora is a really bad example. She used "peko" to end every sentence and she also included it into her laugh, it was obvious that she would eventually drop it, doing it was too bothersome. "BAU BAU" on the other hand, is incredibly versatile, and it doesn't impose any "obligation" on FWMC; they can talk for as long as they want without BAU BAUing or they can spam it to fill the dead air, they can also use it to ignore or not respond to things that make them uncomfortable. It's also incredibly popular and recognizable.
I honestly don't see them ever dropping it.
>>
>>86730841
>>86731085
>>86731189
How can you love a woman who only has eyes for wealthy supporters.
>>
>>86731362
because it's such a big part of their brand they should be careful to not make it annoying
>>
>>86731467
She unironically loves me, and I'm a poorfag that doesn't donate or buy merch.
>>
File: 123025681_p1.jpg (1.26 MB, 1200x1695)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>
dang I can understand the 10 min time limit but there are also some good clips that are longer than that
>>
Fellow sisters, it can't be happening... They're still gaining subs... We've GOT to stop them from doing more japanese streams. They're too popular...
>>
File: 1692543216167784.jpg (323 KB, 1326x2048)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
nap time
>>
ehehehe nigger nigger nigger baubau
>>
I completely forgot that there's FWMC morning later... I should've been sleeping 2 hours ago
>>
>>86732705
just sleep through it you won't miss a thing you haven't heard already
>>
>>86732314
Fuwawa would NEVER say that!
>>
File: 1700143194291187.jpg (145 KB, 640x370)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Goooooooooood day fuwachads and mocoheads
>>
does Nerissa really give you a blowjob in her VP?
>>
>>86733719
I heard that Biboo calls you a lolicon and a beep on hers
>>
>>86731178
Yeah I actually had that stream in mind when I made my post. It was a bit much.
>>
File: 1716457691060616.jpg (138 KB, 1125x709)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>86733719
I also heard Biboo gives you a footjob and laughs at you for getting hard from her little girl feet while calling you a pdf in hers
>>
File: 1723401188087643.png (495 KB, 1211x548)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
Miko is listing her holo family right now
FUWAMOCO...
>>
>>86733710
Good morning Ruffian
>>
>>86733838
Is this real? That is so crazy! I totally need to buy it for myself to check it out! Thanks Mococo!
>>
>>86733875
>being the pets of a predatory lesbian
yab
>>
File: 1623920175641.jpg (46 KB, 500x383)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>86727751
>Bae joined VCR Rust, and her biggest paypig wasn't really happy about it. But he accepted it as her trying to find ways to broaden her appeal to the Japanese fanbase.
And so you're saying that FUWAMOCO need to do male collabs to appeal to the japs?
That's retarded and you're fucking retarded for even typing that out.
Bae is nothing like Fuwawa or Mococo at all, even suggesting that male collabs is a guaranteed way for them to get subs is demented. That would piss of more than half the fan base resulting in a mass exodus.
>>
>>86733835
You're getting tired of their schtick is all. A majority of the 3d stream was
>Ehehehe~
>WUFFIANS!
>What are you looking at huaaahhhhh?
>BAUBAU
>Raffians!
>Don't look ok!
>BAUBAU
It's nothing new to them, I just kind lose focus here and there and when they actually start stringing together sentences I focus back in.
It's not just for them either. I think I disassociated watching Gigo get a ton of SC yesterday acting like her stream was a whatnot pack opening stream.
>>
>>86733967
The only male collabs that would get FWMC subs for sure would be collabs with really well known ecelebs like say xqc, markiplier, hikakin etc.
And thankfully they, so I hope, have some limits as to what they would do in their chase for numbers. Certain things they wouldn't do even if it meant numbers.
>>
>>86734020
They do know better than to do male collabs so I can rest easier knowing that they won't.
>>
Reminder that anyone who is against them capitalizing on the massive success of this current arc is just a groomer who wants to sabotage them for their own selfish reasons. To not be confused with disliking JP streams in general, but being against them doing this kanji de go one definitely qualifies.
>>
File: file.png (271 KB, 601x540)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>
File: 1691007264135556.jpg (1.83 MB, 2112x2124)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
BAU BAU if you love Fuwamoco
>>
>>86734480
Anyone who thinks they can groom a vtuber in hololive with 4 if not 5 digit viewers is stupid anyway
>>
>>86734600
atm...
>>
>>86734573
Baused Mori. She really loves them. Advent as a whole seems to have been a big positive influence on her, having EN members join who admire her and seeing how her own career inspired them really seems to have made an impact on her, good for her
>>
>>86734639
Every time they said atm during GTA I started laughing. I hate this place so much it's unreal.
>>
I’ll be honest, I was one of those dicks that thought that after the whole moving to Japan thing would make it so reaching 1M would be impossible to achieve this year. I am glad to be proven wrong!
>>
>>86734910
GTA did some really heavy lifting to be fair. No one could have expected them to blow up like that, especially after the 3d that everyone claimed would get them tons of subs got them like 5k total for the week. The best thing we had comparison for GTA was Golden Week, and that was only 1-2k subs per JP stream.
>>
>>86734910
Never underestimate them!
>>
>>86727751
Sounds to me like those girls were willing to betray their core fans in pursuit of popularity. I understand doing male collabs for official things through hololive, like when sanseki got hypnotized by that male magician for a skit, it's part of the business. But actively going out of their way to take part in eceleb shit purely for more numbers is a spit in the face of the core fans that's kept them afloat till this day.
>>
They're really riding the wave right now. Just 12k to go then they can start an endurance karaoke for the last 10k to 1m

And then they can use that wish to ask for... well, probably a 3D live?
>>
>>86735205
Can be bigger than that. They'll get a 3D live for their birthday next year. Aqua asked for the VN. If Mister Donuts wasn't closing down they could've asked Cover to set up a collab where it was FWMC themed for a week
>>
>>86735079
Vertical streams and flashing subscribe buttons for the sake of numbers were a bit of a spit in my face. Can't wait for them to reach 1m so they finally remove that fucking sub counter off every stream.
>>
>>86735056
True and I'm extremely thankful for the holoGTA people, but also let's not undersell their efforts. There's a huge gap between them and Kanade vs everyone else when it comes to the boost it gave them. It was their performance that caught so many eyes, not just being there.
They could not have joined, they never played or watched GTA before. They could not have streamed, Mumei only started her POV after wishing she had one because of a funny moment she shared with FWMC. They could not have done it every day and interacted with so many members, sticking just to their safe partners, and so on.
It's a direct result of their desire to join all sorts of holo stuff, saying yes to all sorts of offers and doing their best with what they have.
The biggest thing audiences got out of it wasn't "oh who are these cute dog girls, never heard of them", but instead "oh, so they're not just cute, they're pretty funny and good at banter too!"
This was growth inside the Holo box, not outsiders, this was proving themselves to people who did know they existed.
>>
>>86726997
I'll stop comparing myself to other ruffians when FUWAMOCO stop comparing me to other ruffians.
>>
>>86735286
I really don't think Aqua got the VN just for her 1m wish. It was probably that + a studio agreeing to do it after extensive research on how that would sell and so on.
I don't think FWMC could ask for a full VN the same way Aqua got one.
>>
>>86735292
Noel was doing a morning stream the other day with her tits out, subscribe button, bell button, like button, and sub count all at once. It was a pretty normal and comfy stream. You're just gonna have to get used to it if you want to watch ambitious people in the biggest company of its kind.
>>
>>86735389
The thing is that the funding is easier for them than the business part. If Cover can handle talking to VN companies, signing the deals and whatnot for their wish, that would be a massive help. The money they can make. It's kind of like the mister donut thing, everyone would make money out of it, it's not like they'd be asking for a handout, it's asking for them to put their staff to work for you on networking for a while.
>>
>>86735477
Maybe. I mean I'd love it don't get me wrong, I just think people underestimate how huge Aqua getting a full VN with physical releases for Switch and such was.
>>
If their 1m wish is a 3D live, will it be a venue in Japan or the northwest passage?
>>
>>86735591
It'll be Japan
>>
>>86735591
>3D Live in the northwest passage
lol
>>
File: IMG_4930.jpg (485 KB, 1448x2048)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
>>
>>86735591
Anon 3D live just means a studio 3D live. You're thinking of an actual sololive concert, that's not happening.
>>
>>86735569
Oh I agree, I don't think it's happening either. And if it's as high quality as Aquarium, it's worth waiting for. No hurry. No offense to Ollie but I don't want something on that level, it has to be great.
>>
>>86735591
Who knows. Their dream stage is Yokohama Arena, but I really doubt they're getting there first time. BD proved the infrastructure to hold a live performance in NA is there. Could be in NY again.
>>
>>86735569
Aquas was profitable enough that they were working on a sequel. If they ask for a VN they can take that data and show the developer that it's a proven product. If Cover does the hard work of networking then getting the project into development shouldn't be too difficult. The question is whether FWMC would want to write the script themselves
>>
>>86735747
It will be in the Las Vegas Sphere
>>
>>86735591
3D live happens on channels for birthdays and anniversaries. Concerts are solo lives and that's out of scope for a 1 million sub wish, too big.
>>
>>86735782
Maybe the reason FWMC are doing next to nothing with all their money (no amazing new streaming equipment and powerful PCs etc.) is that they're saving up so they can fund the VN themselves
>>
>>86735782
>The question is whether FWMC would want to write the script themselves
I remember them saying they would and that they wouldn’t want anything less than that. They want almost full on creative control of their first official VN.
>>
>>86735683
I don't think its impossible for FWMC to fill a venue. Japanese tourists, Japanese ruffians, EN ruffians who fly over, and Hololive fans in general would want to check it out. The question is the venue size
>>
>>86735782
I don't think they would want to write it, just supervise it, make sure it's true to themselves. More of a creative producer role.
They love VNs and probably already have potential writers in mind they'd want to work on it.
>>
>>86735873
Sure, a lot of holos could easily fill a venue just because fans would go either way.
But it's definitely not happening for the foreseeable future. If you know how hard holoJPs have thought for their sololives you'll know.
>>
>>86735477
It's kinda the same reason that every Holo wants people to go watch their newest song release/MV. The better it does, the more support they'll get from Cover, both a bit finacially and connections-wise.
>>86735323
Not taking away the grind, it's just that it's really hit or miss with this stuff. Glad to see them get 1m before the end of the year, I didn't think they'd get there.
>>
This conversation reminds me of something I was pondering to myself recently. What would you guys say is FWMC's most impressive skill or achievement? Aside from work ethic itself. They're such high achievers but I was thinking of ways to put it into words.
>>
>>86735969
Making me feel entirely secure and certain in my oshi (them) while also protecting my smile.
>>
>>86736031
Well yeah but something more marketable, like something you'd say to another holo fan you met at a con but hasn't checked out FWMC yet
>>
>>86735969
Perseverance. They wouldn't be where they are now if they gave up, and there were lots of reasons to over their journey. To me I see them as an inspiring story of people who didn't give up on their dreams, and people who are kind and truly deserve their shot at success. There aren't many people like that in the world, they're a true cinderella story.
>>
>>86735969
You're gonna hate this answer
Manipulating people. Any idol worth their weight in salt can do this to make fans happy while also persuing their own goals. Getting tens of thousands of people to support you and throw money at you doesn't magically happen.
>>
https://youtu.be/Ytlw4U6o77M?si=GTPc8_mUc-EAiU6t
good clip
フワモコの日本語はN3受験者にはちょうどいいな~
>>
>>86736115
I guess that's tricky. Not sure there's one single stream or stream series I'd be able to cite and feel good about in that convincing just about anyone of how great they are.
>>
>>86736132
If you're being cynical. Yes they know the game and they know how to play it well. That doesn't mean they don't genuinely care about their fans, they just know what their fans expect and they're willing to provide it.
>>
>>86736115
If Fuwawa works harder on her dancing they could become a unique duo singing&dancing act on the level of HIMEHINA.
>>
Wait so do the clips have to be my own, or can I just like someone else's yt clip for the tag?
>>
>>86736131
This is certainly true
>>86736132
There is some truth to this as well, but you don't have to choose that specific word, I would phrase it more like, they know how to be cute or endearing
>>86736165
I find it tricky as well. The best I can do is to say they are incredible idols, it's hard to unpack it any further than that, so if the other person knows idol culture, they'll understand, but beyond that it's hard to explain the quality of FWMC
>>
>>86736178
You can sugar coat it however you want, but that's what the entire industry is built on at the end of the day. There are fans who just like the music or enjoy the performances, but the big bucks come from the people willing to buy 5 CD's to get a spot in the handshake line or willing to shell out to go to a con and pray they get into a meet and greet. I'm surprised Cover hasn't tried to monotize M&G's more aggressively yet. I remember a long while back Kiara had an online M&G during Covid days that was set up through discord and in order to enter the raffle, you had to buy her either first or second year b-day merch.
>>
>>86736328
It would have to be some kind of mix that shows them singing, but also them playing some VNs and them doing the cute home3D just now maybe.
>>
>>86736428
Yes Idols are very commercialized. It's about monetizing the emotional connections between the fan and the performer, I think they're aware of that and so are the idol fans. You buy a bunch of badges to put on your itabag to show your devotion to your oshi, you tweet receipts to show you supported them and bought their merch. That's what the idol industry is built on, but I'll say their appreciation and genuine love for their fans is real. This is what they live for and not a day goes by where they aren't very grateful to be where they are and thinking about the Ruffians, that's exactly why they're worth supporting.
>>
>>86735969
They play into the dynamic really, really when and while they do or say things that their fanbase doesn’t always agree with, they managed to amass a group of devoted fans who are here for the long run. They also just know what to say every time for people to start showering with headpats and their money. It’s literally truth, the amount of people who have actually oshihenned from FWMC can be counted on one hand. Even then, those people never really “leave”. You might even still see them from time to time in chat. They might have less of a presence in chat or their twitter replies, but they’re there.

FWMC can make people invested in them to an unhealthily degree. It’s almost cultlike.
>>
>>86736571
basically bau bau byou is a very very very very real thing
>>
File: 1723787331939119.jpg (113 KB, 1000x1000)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>86734573
BAUSED MORI
>>
>>86736710
What the fuck is this
>>
>>86736198
Fuwawa was better in Marubatsu and Samishii Nettaigyo. She's worse at projecting her movements outwards like jumping and stuff, but she's better at subtle movements like hip swaying. Mococo's standout moment so far was her footwork with Korone at BD.
>>
Everything for Fuwawa
Everything for Fuwawa
Everything for Fuwawa
>>
>>86736734
Looks like Mori using her huge body to block the sun from hitting both Fuwawa and Mococo in the eyes, shielding both of them from the sun
>>
>>86736825
She should use her big belly to block me for ushering my penis inside of Moco-chan.
>>
>>86726997
The responses this gets every time from the same trannies always makes me kek aloud.
>>
>>86736443
This will be an unpopular statement too, but I thought about their singing too and I realized I wouldn't call it a defining "skill" of theirs. They're competent, but not incredible. It's hard to explain because their DECISION to sing a lot is part of their skill, but the singing itself is not a skill they have advanced to the highest degree. They work so hard, but answering the question, what is it they work on? is difficult. Maybe the answer is "creating an outstanding fan experience"
>>
>>86735969
They really know how to be entertaining with it’s with their banter, performances on stage, or singing. Oh, and they have a knack for introducing things you’ve never heard of before and making you wanna try them out for yourself. Things like music, learning Japanese, watching anime, playing VNs, or trying out certain foods.
>>
kek wishing for a solo sololive with 1M would be an outright scam. there's a "queue" of like 10 talents
>>
>>86736970
The way they incorporate harmonies as their bread and butter even in regular karaoke streams is most definitely a defining talent of theirs and a unique strength in Hololive.
That 君の銀の庭 performance from Akirose's 3D LIVE is still one of the best I've seen in Hololive and it's all carried by the harmonies. I want to write about their strengths and make an appreciation post for their performances, been wanting for a while, but I need a bald fuck to unban twitter first.
>>
File: 1727099646463774.jpg (1.41 MB, 2470x4093)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>86736799
Poor neglected Mococo..
>>
>>86735969
they're twins
>>
>>86736710
LMAOed
>>
>>86737203
Poor gbraga
>>
File: 1727836018014454.png (1016 KB, 1524x1080)
1016 KB
1016 KB PNG
>>86737299
Rape.
>>
File: 1727451861699958.png (979 KB, 1194x710)
979 KB
979 KB PNG
Should FUWAMOCO appeal to the massive market that is enthusiasts for maps, trains, boats, urban planning and planes like Azuki?
>>
>>86728714
I want it
>>
>>86737725
The risk of Mococo's autism attaching itself to that is too high
>>
>>86737666
Satan...
>>
>>86736799
what the eff
>>
>>86737725
They can't read maps so no.
>>
>>
>1M project deadline is mid November
>Fuwamoco are getting 1M subs mid October
are there only retards left in charge for projects now?
>>
>>86737924
Mococo would enjoy being an air traffic controller
>>
>>86737942
Started before GTA and took too long to get off the ground
>>
File: 1727834303273586.png (1.01 MB, 1296x1037)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>86737942
I still haven't submitted anything for it.
>>
>>86737725
Asskey is wonderfully autistic but in not the same way as FWMC.
>>
>>86736178
You're right, the part that shows how little they care about fans is simply how little they care. They do everything for numbers and choose limited fomo bait events and number shilling over spending time with them
>>
>>86737725
AZKi should play Snow Runner
>>
>>86737725
Mococo will become a Factorio only streamer
>>
Imagine them playing that Peppa the Pig game that Bae and Gura played, I would laugh so hard. Just imagining their reactions to that game
>>
What sort of game could they play that would best match Mococo's autism?
>>
>>86738183
Cities Skylines
>>
>>86738173
It's "Peppa Pig" not "Peppa the Pig" you fucking piece of shit retard. Go immolate yourself.
>>
>>86738183
Baldis Basics
>>
>>86738173
I've only watched Selen play that game.
>>
>>86738251
I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset any Peppa Pig enthusiasts.
>>
>>86738183
Pal World.
>>
#FWMCMORNING
Yo FUWAMOCO! I guess I never really thought about it, but is there a reason you don't swear or use more vulgar language? Do you hold yourself back? Or is it just not in your nature?
>>
>>86738251
The most calm Peppa Pig fan.
>>
>>86738394
Why did you cut out his last sentence?
>I like and respect that you both don't though!
>>
>>86738394
hey that's that /here/ JPschizo
>>
>>86738394
This will get selected, but I guess Junk must've missed when Fuwawa said said, and pardon my french, d*de before.
>>
File: 1727834676537997.png (632 KB, 1044x1080)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
https://x.com/aki_hoshino13/status/1842196113924714910
>tagged
>>
>>86738621
These fully-grown puppies are just asking for it.
>>
https://x.com/fuwamoco_en/status/1842197420903645600
look mama puppy i retweeted it again
>>
>>86738621
>mococo had to completely remove her shirt to even try to compete with Fuwawa who barely has to expose more cleavage and lift up her tiny skirt
also mococo very much not flat enough
>>
>it's just shorts ok!
>never shows em again and always acts like showing her shorts is pornographic or super embarrassing

ok fuwawa
>>
File: GXXppoJagAABPGN.jpg (940 KB, 1200x1600)
940 KB
940 KB JPG
>>86738802
Sounds like a doujin plot
>Come on, show us your shorts, Fuwawa-chan
>>
>>86738802
let her cope.
>>
>>86738802
Wasn't it Fuwawa who brought the reflecting floors of Advent's 3D stream to our attention after the fact?
>>
>>86738925
I never noticed that we could see the shimas until she pointed it out lol
>>
>>86738925
Yeap.
>>
>>86737299
I want to rape her.
>>
>>86738925
yes she's a whore and people still buy her innocent act and the whole dislikes dirty jokes thing. I guess when men are this easy to manipulate why not have some fun with it? I don't blame her since it has to be tough constantly pretending to care about these disgusting fag ruffians
>>
File: 1726231771250417.png (182 KB, 369x417)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>86738961
It's too early for rape Raffian
>>
>no one sent an SC asking to see the bottom of Fuwawa's shoes in the home3D stream
>>
>>86739018
It's late night in Japan. It's the perfect time.
>>
File: 1727849563792125.webm (3.82 MB, 700x922)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
>>86739018
>>
>>86739045
Andy did and they ignored it. if even their favorite #1 can't get it no one can
>>
I've noticed that holos mv animation quality has been increasing significantly recently
miko got two fully animated MV
polka bbbb actually decently animated all throughout, not just the dance part

I hope FWMC would get a fully animated MV too someday
mayhaps on their LTSM full MV even
also holy shit sora's children record mv is fucking sex
>>
Miko was imagining as her pets, peeing on the carpet. Said she wanted to "keep" them since HoloGTA.
What's wrong with that woman?
>>
>>86739018
I want to bully and rape this Mococo.
>>
>>86738394
Very good question. Not anything new but worth saying to their newer fans. I quite like that they don't as well and started to feel awkward when I watch someone else and they're swearing all the time.
>>
File: 1727831279941546.png (823 KB, 1069x1080)
823 KB
823 KB PNG
>>86739018
>early for rape
Perish the thought. There's no such thing.
>>
>>86739174
she wants them as sex pets to do as she pleases
>>
>>86739174
Just another example if how mo one holoJP respects them. They're cute retards that are annoying to be around for more than a short time. Not sure if that's the reputation they want long term but for now it's working wonders for numbers
>>
>HoloID continuing with The Forest
oh no
it's not a once and done perms
i guess we also gonna see it next week
>>
>>86739297
was the Advent Forest collab boring?
>>
>>86739297
Next week is a watchalong, thankfully.
>>
>>86739344
they got curbstomped by the end so I'm not really sure how it'd go from there
>>
>>86739297
They're going to die in that cave over and over again.
Fun times ahead.
>>
>>86739227
it's a retarded question. it's like people who ask why someone doesn't drink as if that's a weird thing to not want to poison yourself. That should be the norm, people don't ask why others breathe so it's weird to ask this. But of course with their number baiting their subs are now filled with twitch whore loving retards who want them to cuss and fuck men in asmr. none of the new fans care about idols
>>
>>86739364
The Ritual watchalong to keep in line with the Forest theme
>>
>>86739297
>next week
Will there even be an advent collab next week? All but nerissa will be in the event.
>>
>>86738394
Junkchama's question will be chosen!
>>
the thumbnail for today's fwmcmorning has shima shima shorts
https://x.com/4kiMizuki/status/1839264150356201519
>>
>>86739464
>>
>>86739396
Nerissa and Kiara like idols and they swear like sailors. It's a good question because it lets them explain something about themselves to new viewers, that's what the questions are for
>>
>>86739297
>check stream
>episode #2
>already got a fucking fortress wall, spear, and apparently katana
>now expanding the wall
I guess having like, double the team make it way easier, huh
>>
>>86739174
Dykes are fucking disgusting. And no, before you say it, FWMC are NOT lesbians, twin incest is completely normal and counts as masturbation. Fuwawa and Mococo are ONLY interested in men (me)
>>
>>86739344
Not my favorite, that's for sure. Would take EDF, watchalongs, some shitty collab horror game, lethal company, or a lot of other things they've done over it.
>>
Exploring Mococo's forest.
>>
>>86739521
ID is full of metagamers. If you like serious gameplay it's probably the best branch.
>>
can we just please go back to comfy for the holidays after 1M? the sooner the better because I've hated so much of the past month with the extreme number chasing
>>
>>86739015
>>86739141
>>86739281
>>86739396
>>86739588
These posts reek of rotting fish.
>>
>>86739396
BAUDOL's growth doesn't support your narrative.
>>
>>86739588
>please go back to comfy for the holidays
Lol no. There is still GG's event and ENReco part 2. And they probably have a bunch of practice for the year-end concert.
>>
>>86739583
They do well with non-meta gamers too. The Gigi CC Kaela Lethal Company collab was amazing.
>>
>>86739644
I don't give a fuck about numbers or "growth". I want fun and creative streams again. We get one a week at best if we're lucky now
>>
Mogged.
>>
978K REACHED OFF-STREAM
>>
>>86739763
DORYAAAAAAAA
>>
>>86739464
Why did they crop out that part?
>>
>>86739763
DORYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>86739761
W-why did Fuwawa show that angle??
>>
>>86739710
It's ok to be a casual fan, just watch what interests you if you're not on board with supporting your oshis
>>
>>86739640
Got bored and decided to reply to your 5 shitposts huh?
>>
>>86739763
just now you noticed that you slowpokes
>>
>>86739297
They said there would be more a bunch of times yesterday
>>
>>86739763
Sisters... I'm feeling nauseas...
>>
>>86739763
Since they got 977k at the end of Forest they are actually speeding up. We could be getting the endurance by next weekend.
>>
They're setting up 3D for FWMC Morning aren't they
>>
>>86739763
DORYAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1716300405911594.jpg (168 KB, 1110x1500)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>86739896
>We could be getting the endurance by next weekend.
>next weekend
I'll be too preoccupied with playing Sparking Zero to attend. Sorry, FWMC.
>>
>>86739896
Yes, they are gaining momentum again. They might do an endurance either next monday or tuesday to get the 1M before the collab.
>>
>>86739896
>next weekend
fuck i'm actually going out of town next weekend
>>
File: 1727834955577802.png (1.27 MB, 1920x1080)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>86739962
>>
>>86739994
the endurance is fate stay night on Saturday followed by an endurance at jp time Sunday
>>
File: 1727671188759161.jpg (121 KB, 789x1075)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Get ready to be BTFO'd EOPs!
They'll reply to zannie's submission during FWMC morning and they'll announce that they are going to start doing weekly JP solo streams. After that they'll announce Saturday's JP solo stream making sure to say that EOPs are NOT allowed to watch the stream! Erenschizo is going to be humiliated again! I can't wait!!
>>
I can't believe I doubted the anon who said they'd reach 1mil by Halloween
>>
>>86740037
Why Reiner for this counter shitposting? Reiner sucked and got beaten by Eren all the time.
>>
Looks like the Americans have woken up, this was a comfy thread. See you at FWMC morning ruffians
>>
>>86739710
So you don't care about idols, the thing you were accusing new fans of. Cool. Predictable.
>>
File: 1697685341786619.jpg (128 KB, 915x1056)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>86740124
Yeah, get the fuck out. Flee.
>>
When did anal become such an attention whore again?
>>
>>86740141
I just woke up what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
I fucking hate that ytc-filter now fucking clears my filtered message if i popout the window
>>
>>86740195
Everyone in prechat is. I stopped looking at it after the last freecat because I realized I fucking hate almost all these people.
>>
>>86740238
Learn to read reply chains
>>
>>86739761
Poor FWW... no matter when she does, she will never be as sexy as MCC
>>
WIVES IN PRE-CHAT
>>
>>86740124
Why do I have a feeling that hands who typed that post are brown?
>>
>Plenty of back and forth discussion.
>Everyone ignores the obvious retard
>He starts samefagging playing both sides to try and get traction.
Classic.
>>
>>86740533
You post this every time your shitposting loop fails. It is getting sad.
>>
retweeted pantsu fanart
these dirty desperate dogs
>>
File: huwamogo.jpg (215 KB, 1024x773)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>86738621
very cute
>>
I like art that isn't outright lewd but shows just a little bit of pantsu
When they rt that it's hot cause I imagine Fuwawa looking at the image and seeing her own pussy behind that bit of panties there and she gets a bit embarrassed but likes it anyway
>>
>>86740794
Mococo has some nice little titties
>>
>>86740195
He was away so he wanted to make up for it
>>
>ruffians numberfagging in pre-chat
Disgusting. I'll only tolerate FWMC doing it because it's their job to care
>>
>>86741244
Complain in prechat.
>>
>>86741273
I can't I'm a little bitch
>>
>>86741244
They would love ruffians who advertise for them
>>
>>86741273
I'm taking notes for next meet up.
>>
>>
>>86741342
You won't say anything because you're a pussy.
>>
File: 1695396192821072.jpg (185 KB, 1000x999)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>86741402
you sound worried.
>>
fuwawa is my wife
mococo is a bonus
>>
https://x.com/darumasamurai/status/1842210137936969915
>>
File: loading.gif (1.26 MB, 545x280)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB GIF
>>
File: FWMC.png (1.96 MB, 1920x1080)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osdxo1-Pxa8
>>
KEKUS MAXIMUS! My dick is so hard right now!
I can't wait for FWMC to announce weekly JP solo streams! I'll enjoy seeing the EOPs seethe and cry /here/
>>
>>86741737
LS4tLiAuLi4uIC4tIC0gLS0uIC4tLS4gLSAuLi4gLi0gLS4u
>>
File: 1658880735446.gif (2.67 MB, 1280x720)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB GIF
bauhayo
>>86726498
BAU BAU
>>
File: 1726953197633250.png (897 KB, 928x1200)
897 KB
897 KB PNG
>>
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!
>>
>they're actually at 979k
jesus they can actually do the endurance BEFORE next weekend
>>
>literally just a hundred away from 979k
holy fuck that's some growth
>>
I love my teletubbies
>>
merch sales can pay for a lot of sub bots I guess
>>
I acutally forgor the next sentence
>>
>>86742002
but enough about niji
>>
>Can't even remember their own intro after 131 episodes.
Grim
>>
>>86741998
kek I was just thinking they were being extra teletubby today
>>
EUROPEAN FUCKS
>>
980k during the clip watching
>>
>>86742002
Your mom
>>
MR BAUTISM!
>>
File: fatfuckded.webm (226 KB, 636x348)
226 KB
226 KB WEBM
FAT CITY FUCK
>>
>>86742049
they're getting senile. Time to take them to the V-E-T
>>
"great" pero sighting
>>
Please come to Indonesia, FWMC.
>>
>>86742080
lack of sleep causes lapses in memory
>>
Come to Indonesia, FUWAMOCO
>>
Weekly voice pack chads we won
>>
PURCHASE THE HALLOWEEN VOICE PACKS
>>
Ririka sex spotted.
>>
>Shitube struggling again while FWMC morning is on
Of course
>>
>>86742231
works on my machine
>>
what do you think she'll use her wish for
>>
TODAY'S FWMCODEWORD IS 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS BAU BAU
>>
God fucking damn it, I didn't want the clock to beat us.
>>
>>86742272
to meet me
>>
>>86742272
Put a blended sandwich on the Subway menu
>>
File: 1629955765189.jpg (103 KB, 450x254)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Kwonii...
>>
Congraturation! This story is happy end!
>>
>>86742288
Come on Ruffian, you had to be realistic there.
>>
>>86742284
They're saving that for when they hit 1 million
>>
File: iofient.jpg (960 KB, 2064x3000)
960 KB
960 KB JPG
>>86742125
Fuwawa should go there and have sex with Iofi
>>
SUBSCRIBE TO THEIR CHANNEL
>>
File: 1632890835845.png (2.22 MB, 1432x552)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
Please stop talking about my ex oshi.
>>
>shilling themselves while congratulating Kronii
shameless
>>
File: kazuma pity.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>86742292
>>
>>86742231
So it's not my internet.
>>
Shut up, Gabe.
>>
They'll reach 1 million in a JP solo stream.
>>
Fubuki is literally crying right now, FWMC...
>>
>>86742398
no she isn't
>>
>>86742416
She was, she was unironically sniffling and crying for 5 mins, I just watched it
>>
>>86742398
she stopped right when you post that
>>
I do not care for when FWMC talk about two bike whores
>>
Remember when god prevented their VN collab from happening?
>>
File: GYpW0zPa4AAmPMI.jpg (490 KB, 1527x2048)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
>>
I wonder if she gonna have homo guest
>>
>Ollie
yeah no
>>
>>86742398
Why?
>>
>her outfit she used her 1 million wish on!
>that's crazy!
Agreed, what a waste of a wiah
>>
>>86742491
I wonder if water is wet
>>
>>86742491
you can always expect it to. So it's not worth watching
>>
File: 1651895009313.jpg (134 KB, 830x1024)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>86742486
BAUSED
>>
>cover removes birthday 3D lives
>you need to use a 1M wish on it now
new talents really got scammed huh
>>
>>86742515
no, but you see, she apparently recently kinda calmed down after she realized she's been used as stepladder multiple times
>>
>>86742486
kek that was amazing
>>
>Fuwawa teaches us the colors
I love this fluffy woman
>>
>>86742546
She used it on her OUTFIT bwo...
>>
>>86742546
Wait, seriously? Da fuq. So they can only get 3d lives for free on their anniversaries?
>>
>>86742546
It was wasted on an outfit, threadreader.
>>
PETPLAY
>>
>>86742546
that is false information
>>
>>86742513
You think that is bad, Kiara used her to get a german youtube channel.
>>
They read the thread and are making fun of me for thinking they don't bait petplay...
>>
faq migo
>>
Mococo pees on the carpet when she gets worried...
>>
LOL what did Miko say?
>>
I almost typed 'piss on the carpet' in chat when they talked about dogs doing bad things, I was thinking of my actual dog
>>
so what do you guys think they want to spend their one million wish on? I feel like there must be something they really want to get with how much of a focus they are putting on it.
>>
>use 1 million wish use 2.5 years later
I wonder why it took so long?
>>
>>86742693
That's what Miko did say, so yes. She talked about them peeing.
>>
>A lot of dogs in Miko's family.
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
>>86742703
VN
>>
>>
>>86742667
No fucking way, I didn't know that!
>>
File: 1727501069320654.png (2.06 MB, 1947x1320)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
>>86742685
What a waste...
>>
>>86742752
DORYAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>86742720
Kek okay that checks out, most realistic thing
>>
Its different because they forgot about it until reminded
>>
>>86742667
Anything else you wanna just make up?
>>
They're very very close to getting 1 million subs.
>>
that's a cat
>>
that's a cat
>>
IT'S A LE CAT, GET IT
>>
ANOTHER CAT
>but that's a do-
NO IT ISN'T
>>
>>86742667
Holy fuck, please say sike. My stomach curled reading that.
>>
File: 1722475510789440.png (1.3 MB, 1500x1119)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
Wuffians
>>
>>86742703
The thing they want the most is a 3D live, but they probably can't spend it on that lol. They'll probably spend it on something to pursue that goal though.
>>
File: shiorimeds.png (147 KB, 514x540)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>86742800
MEDS
>>
Cute dog.
>>
File: 1722001027002742.jpg (383 KB, 1165x1155)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
just make it pet of the day already
>>
>>86742800
Clearly says doggy of the day under it blindchama
>>
that's a fucking cat
>>
File: 1698343817559.png (731 KB, 1009x931)
731 KB
731 KB PNG
>>
Why does this dog look like it will give you toxoplasmosis...
>>
>>86742815
>>86742753
She didn't. The fag's just making shit up about her try and make people make fun of her.
>>
Ok well fuck it, I'll just submit cats only from now on
They're not even pretending to want to choose dogs anymore
They just prefer cats all the way. I bet they wish they had been given cat themed designs as holos.
>>
how Nytro baubau
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsTn7KtSrdM
>>
will they get a cat when they slow down after 1 million subs?
>>
>>86742842
meds
>>
File: 1727745615680999.jpg (28 KB, 254x212)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>86742868
That's their 1Mil wish, ruffian
>>
wuffians, I think that might be car
>>
>>
>>86742861
Kek, it was a really funny thing to make up though.
>>
>Shill walk again
>>
File: GYPRMwFakAAkUJH.jpg (158 KB, 960x1280)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Sex with Miosha
>>
>>86742905
>socks on sandals
jesus christ how horrifying
>>
>>86742528
Well Ollie has had some of my favorite Fes performances so I'm gonna watch it and I'll just leave during the homo section
>>
>>86742861
Damn, he didn't need to make something up, there's plenty of reasons to make fun of her already
>>
kek of course this question
>>
>>86742861
She used it for a 2D outfit though which is worse.
>>
>>86738515
See?
>>
GIANT /BAUBAU/ AND JPSCHIZO W
>>
lul
>>
REINER BTFO ONCE AGAIN
>>
>>86742897
Shit I believe it, they will redebut as cat themed holos.
>>
Swear words are scary lol.
>>
If they swear they'll instantly get to 1mil
>>
JP schizos we won
>>
I would scare FUWAMOCO and that makes me erect.
>>
File: 1710472264452015.png (355 KB, 480x320)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>>86742945
Japanese have done that for a while
>>
>>86742967
actually he's in the dicksword clique
>>
My dad and I have called eachother cunts for the past 10 years. I wonder if they'd hate that.
>>
Wonder how they feel about Newissa and Shiori using those words.
>>
File: 1716342409690849.jpg (18 KB, 609x504)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
We can't stop winning Eren bros
>>
>>86743008
they already swore
>>
>>86743031
They don't care, but they probably wouldn't like it if you did it in front of them.
>>
>>86743018
You say everyone is in the clique. I've been called a paypig and in the clique despite being neither.
>>
this is for me specifically
>>
>>86743039
Potty mouths that deserve potty in their mouths
>>
what about the Kanji de GO stream???
>>
AAAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1691636022193087.png (929 KB, 918x1014)
929 KB
929 KB PNG
>>86743046
You were supposed to forget about that Wuffian.
>>
There's no chance they hit a million during Kanji Go right? kek imagine
>>
File: 17925038772240094.jpg (261 KB, 1920x1669)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>
File: image.png (122 KB, 295x984)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>86743077
>>
>>86743076
I guess it's like my countries "Nigga". It can be affectionate or offensive depending on how you use it or the tone/context. I'll use "silly old cunt" in a loving way.
>>
File: lunagun.jpg (31 KB, 600x600)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>86743122
make me
>>
>>86743163
>is that ruffian here i remember seeing his name
Lmao.
>>
0/131 I hate my life
>>
0/131
>>
File: 1725106636345654.jpg (170 KB, 615x644)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
they're gone...
>>
File: doryaa.gif (3.67 MB, 256x144)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB GIF
>>86742752
DORYAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>86743163
MASSIVE W OH MY GOD
>>
>>86743043
>>86743157
kek.
>>
I will unironically hit 0/1000
I can feel it
>>
Forever 2/131
>>
huh, they actually invited EN ruffians for once instead of telling us not to push ourselves
>>
File: file.png (27 KB, 644x128)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
they love us...
>>
File: file.png (157 KB, 1998x979)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>86743142
>21k in 17 hours
lmao
>>
File: 1727836421238522.png (315 KB, 648x703)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
good fuwamoco morning stream as always

can't wait for Monday's, even though I probably won't be able to see it live.
>>
>We'll have lots of fun this weekend with both holoGTA and Fate/stay night!!
What about the kanji learning stream???
>>
File: 1727750378299427.png (64 KB, 752x527)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
Now I get ready to leave for my miserable job. Catch you tonight, ruffians.
>>
>>86743295
not on the schedule image so brain
also funny they called gta clip tomorrow since it's tomorrow for them
>>
>>86743043
>>86743157
Eren....
>>
fwmc morning is obah, thank you for watching today
its time to reply ai posts about jp streams, jp pandering, men and headcanons about their intent
>>
>>86743282
>somehow got the momentum that shorten the predicted date by a whole two month
just what the fuck happened
is it the eurotruck stream?
the forest?
>>
>>86743299
FWMCMorning is always just when I get home from work. It's like my finish line for the day.
>>
>>86743334
>(Uncaught) in councilrys
wtf
>>
>>86743329
it's already today for them though
>>
>>86743043
>>86743157
KEK
>>
File: 1714225953265442.jpg (8 KB, 216x193)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I'll be honest I don't care about anything else really attention wise but I've been here for all but 2 FWMC mornings and try like 3-4 times per ESR reading.
To still be at zero... it's very disheartening.
If it doesn't happen soon I might just lose it.
>>
Why are you so erotic? #FWMCMORNING
>>
>>86743342
They just got into the algorythm and broke through the wall. It's self perpetuating now.
>>
>>86743299
Curiousan office worker or manual labor?
>>86743342
It's definitely holoGTA and the massive amount of art and clips that spawned from it with FWMC.
>>
Well, I hope that autists and JP schizos understood that the JP kanji game at a JP timeslot is not a stream they need to force themselves to watch if they aren't interested.
>>
>>86743394
I think I was shadowbanned today since I didn't see myself on screen. Though I seem to remember someone saying they can see shadowbanned chats on their end
>>
>>86743410
haha...
>>
File: 1727754305812895.png (181 KB, 675x369)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>86743405
>spoiler
The latter...
>>
>>86743342
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuH6utpfOh0
>>
File: 1693095877782880.jpg (66 KB, 560x585)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Are you guys just joking about not being ESR? I got it 3 times from Fuwawa, but I still spam the chat every day because I want to be Mococo's ESR too.
>>
>>86743342
lots of JP talents have been mentioning them during their streams last week and this week (due to holoGTA)
>>
>>86743458
never see myself on screen during fwmc morning streams, but I did get read twice today so it doesn't always mean you're banned.
>>
So who bought the spooky voicepacks and which ones are good
>>
>>86743410
You don't love FUWAMOCO unless you watch all their streams live.
>>
File: 1723816292450586.jpg (153 KB, 2048x1150)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>86743142
The rumbling starts if that were to ever happen.
>>
I have a really bad feeling about their plans after they hit 1mil...
>>
File: file.png (26 KB, 261x341)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>86743405
>It's definitely holoGTA and the massive amount of art and clips that spawned from it with FWMC.
No, but according to the graph, the buff from HoloGTA should've ran out already
The peak here is from HoloGTA finale
>>
>>86743503
shiori
>>
>>86743342
Holo GTA. A massive amount of JP fans found them with it and their clip views have been going through the roof.
>>
File: 1727787630933868.jpg (33 KB, 320x325)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>86743490
I once got ESR and posted "0/xxx" /here/ anyways because I became accustomed to it.
>>
>>86743521
It's me, I'm botting to get them to 1 million so they can drop all this numberfagging and get back to streaming normally.
>>
Why am I so nervous about them hitting 1million, have I been psy oped by schizo's here?
>>
>>86743521
>the buff from HoloGTA should've ran out already
They got an extra boost from other members watchalongs, along with the effect of the GTA clips pushing their other content into the algorithm for new viewers
>>
BUY THE (what are they selling)
>>
>>86743521
Their home3D stream went viral.
>>
why isn't taichung thing shilled on fwmc morning
>>
>>86742983
>FWMC are actually magical girl guard dogs
>their magical girl transformation are catgirls
best of both worlds
>>
File: GZA_b97b0AAytPL.jpg (265 KB, 848x1200)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
this is just last year fes edited to have camera, no?
>>
>>86743521
>GTA
>HoloJP members reacting to FWMC GTA clips
>Home 3D
>>
>>86743579
How?
>>
>>86743653
Yep, and pretty poorly too.
>>
>>86743668
You can just search "buy YT subs" and there's tons of services for this. More useful than a super chat.
>>
>salad for breakfast
>>
File: ytforyou.png (1.24 MB, 1654x686)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
KEK this just appeared on my Youtube page.
>>
>>86743757
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zHkn59kMaA
>>
Do we know who are the guests for FBK 3D?
>>
>>86743579
unironiclaly I have been too. They hopefully don't notice a huge spike in Indian subs but I guess we'll know if they mention that country randomly, kek
Feels like a better use of my money right now than sending a superchat.
>>
>>86743802
PERO
>>
>>86743622
It did, the japanese clips for it have a truckload of views.
>>
We will not tolerate collabs with japanese comedians.
>>
>>86743668
He's lying
>>
>>86743579
>>86743835
Post your receipts instead of lying.
>>
>another taiwan exclusive event
>>
>>86743858
All the top paypigs do it. Botting is the unspoken part of pushing your oshi. It's how they got TWO figures announced before even a year of Hololive.
>>
>>86743897
HoloTW when
>>
Hard stuck at 979k. GTA buff gone. It's not happening girls
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osdxo1-Pxa8
>>
>>86743295
>>We'll have lots of fun this weekend with both holoGTA and Fate/stay night!!
This can only mean 2 things:
>They don't consider the kanji learning stream a "fun" or "comfy" stream and only see it as a stream to farm JP tourists
OR
>They consider it their "alone time" with the JP ruffians and they aren't even thinking about the EN ruffians for that stream
>>
>>86743584
What's there to be nervous about? Either they keep trying to push for more numbers and nothing changes, or they actually cut back on streams to give themselves a little wigfle room with all the homework now that they hit 1m.
>>
>>86743941
>hard stuck
>literally just got there minutes ago
Are you even trying at all?
>>
A quick search shows 20k subs for 500 dollars. That's one akasupa to get them to 1 million.
>>
>>86743394
there there, it took me over a 100 tries not missing any but I managed to get mine, havent tried since so new people can get it but there will still be people trying to get ESR multiple times
>>
So they should definitely hit 1 million by next week, right?
>>
>>86743991
Next goal is more orisongs and an album, so expect more homework, but less numberfag streams.
>>
>>86743394
It's literally based on luck. I'm still surprised I managed to get my name called for ESR awhile back.
>>
>>86743990
unfortunately for them I'll be there speaking in only English the entire stream
>>
>>86743941
>got 4k subs since the start of the Advent collab
>got to 979K during FWMC morning
Retard sister you're not even trying.
>>
Ewizabeth Wose Bwoodfwame...
>>
the only person buying bots are FUWAMOCO through the youtube promotion service. I tried it on my channel a while ago and got hundreds of what I assume are bot subs in third world shitholes like India. But if they just want the numbers it's the way to go because youtube won't purge botted subs you buy from them directly
>>
>>86744040
It depends when they start the endurance stream.
>>
>>86744083
Absolutely BAUSED
>>
>>86743394
Don't sweat it to much, it's pure gacha.
I got it twice: one by Fuwawa as a grey, and the other by Mococo completely unprompted after she read one of my earlier message.
>>
Sisters are comical. First they wanted to deny the possibility they can hit 1 million this year. Now they are trying to claim paypigs are botting them.
>>
File: 1727451518696814.webm (1.75 MB, 548x650)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB WEBM
When are we playing Halo?
>>
>>86744229
>>86744077
I get that's it luck but saying "You shouldn't care, I got it twice" isn't all that helpful
>>
>>86744324
I only play Bungie Halo.
>>
>>86744291
Does it even matter? 99.9% of the subscribers are dead subs anyway.
A dead sub that doesn't interact with their content is not that much better than a bot
>>
File: 1688081023432129.png (953 KB, 1280x720)
953 KB
953 KB PNG
>>86744386
BAUSED and same
>>
>>86744398
>they won't reach 1mil subs
>it doesn't matter if they reach 1mil subs
kek
>>
>>86744291
I am literally botting them. This momentum might not last so it's good to give it a little push because at the rate they're going even once the bot training wheels come off they can blow past 1M and keep going to meme sub levels. They're hungry enough to keep the momentum alive until the next big jp collab
>>
>>86744398
it does matter because it makes Cover management shoot ropes when they put it on the report
>>
>Biboo playing more blops today
I p-probably won't miss anything not watching the clips stream
>>
I just came everywhere to Nerissa's sex voice pack
>>
File: GYeyeAlbwAAQyty.jpg (304 KB, 1062x1346)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>
File: 1716770061417602.jpg (114 KB, 1432x976)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>86744324
We'll play Halo Infinite this Sunday, around the usual FWMC stream time (maybe 1 or 2 hours before, we'll work out the details after tonight's stream)
>>
>mentioning how cool it is kronii's book had 700 pages
they probably saw how pathetic the fanbook effort for theirs is and said that to try to inspire more effort. how the fuck did submissions only open yesterday? what are these retards doing? I almost miss the pillar...
>>
>>86744571
Me too
https://vocaroo.com/1fi3j0suuDIV
>>
>>86744674
It's thanks to the pillar that nobody trusts fanprojects anymore. I will certainly never do another one.
>>
>>86744713
>AI slop
>>
File: 1724629192777408.jpg (381 KB, 1565x2048)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>86744603
Nice. That gives me enough time to install it.
>>
>>86744398
Now sisters are saying 1 million subs doesnt matter. kek.
>>
>>86744674
Fuck that faggot for leaving me out of the last book he did.
>>
1st 1-on-1 Justice collab?
>>
I love them, bros, more than I ever have anyone before...
>>
>>86744848
i don't think they want ERB's subscribers
>>
>>86744674
Kronies literally had a year to accumulate content
Nobody expected FUWAMOCO to suddenly gain so much momentum. holoGTA threw all predictions out the window
>>
>>86741666
Nice, will get later, there's a bunch of stuff to share that I haven't had the time lately, but I think I can do it today, or tomorrow morning after the stream.
>>
>>86744481
>>86744770
I'm not a sister, I'm just honestly confused.
A dead sub does the same for their channel as a bot, no?
I'll still be happy when they reach 1 million subs, I just don't really care how they get the subs.
>>
>>86744848
This bitch types like a fucking retard.
>>
>>86744910
Yeah. Pre-GTA, some were thinking November might be too optimistic or they might not even hit it by end 2024.
>>
>>86744976
Okay, thanks!
>>
>>86744848
ERB can take care of them pretty well, it'd be interesting. She's really an auntie
>>
>>86744848
I have no hate against ERB since she was nice to FWMC during ENreco, but her prechat was going full anti on FWMC not to long ago because they ignored the homos. Her "fans" are trash.
>>
>>86745016
imagine doubting FUWAMOCO
>>
>>86745005
Cease your pointless prattling you imbecile of a Ruffian. Oh-hohoho!
>>
>>86745111
they already failed to hit it by august though
>>
>>86744848
they had collab with Ame and nobody complained so why not
>>
>>86744848
Doesn't ERB play FPS only? Karaoke off-collab will be nice but she isn't in Japan.
>>
>>86745132
It's august in the southern hemisphere

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.