[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Rested Barkers Edition
Previous Thread >>87415107

>Upcoming Streams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpPDxXuCAzI
>Previous Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KHi8tP9d4w

>1st orisong BORN TO BE "BAU"DOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aThUfmKQgaY

>Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kttt7pb5o6I
>3D Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqiU63uqC9U
>Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/@FUWAMOCOch/featured
>Schedule
https://x.com/fuwamoco_en/status/1845309649194713142

>Unarchived Content (twitter spaces, karaokes, etc)
https://rentry.org/baunarchived
>Songs
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf4O_VcbYo24EjtizbTZt_tTgwXaaK8N- (official playlist of all covers and songs they've released or starred in.)

>Merch
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/fuwawaabyssgard (Fuwawa)
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/mococoabyssgard (Mococo)

>/baubau/-related content (baubau sings, nsfw, VN/anime list, VTL team info)
https://rentry.org/baucontent

>Thread Template
https://pastebin.com/bgugZTcD
>>
File: Pledge of Loyalty.png (2.46 MB, 1920x1080)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>
>>87436055
BAU BAU
>>
==REMINDER TO ALL MENHERA==
>M: Please don't get merch because you feel pressured or anything like that. DON'T do anything that you don't want to. We really mean it, okay?
>F: So you know, maybe you're like, "Oh, well, you know, maybe if I make a clip maybe more people will discover FUWAMOCO from there!" - it's true, but maybe you REALLY don't like video editing... Maybe don't that.
>M: However you want to, okay?
>F: You know, oshikatsu's supposed to be fun! You know, just tweeting, being loud -
>M: Being HERE with us!
>F: Yeah!
>M: That's all - that's MORE that we can ask for!
>F: Yeah, being like, "Ah! My best friend, you know, I REALLY like these vtubers called FUWAMOCO!". You know, those kinds of things, you know...
>M: So, please, don't feel like, "Oh, THIS Ruffian is doing all this and I'M not doing ANYTHING"...
>F: No. You know, oshikatsu is fun for everybody and ANYBODY!
>M: You should never feel like that, okay? So PLEASE don't compare yourselves to somebody else, okay?
>F: We just want you to have fun. You shouldn't feel pressure.
>M: We don't want you to disappear because of something, you know...
>F: Yeah, so, you know... if your smile's in trouble...
>*Both shake their heads*
>M: Just don't worry, we just want you to be here with us.
>F: Yeah, we wanna protect your smile and have fun together, Ruffians!
>M: You got it? It's not work! It should be FUN! We understand that you compare yourselves to others and stuff like that... SO THAT'S WHY WE SAY "DON'T"! We get it, you know? Because we felt it too before, okay? *reads chat message* You wish you could superchat more? IT'S OKAY! DON'T WORRY! We want you to have fun.
>F: And you know, it's the little things that count, too, you know. So, just sending a tweet like, "BAU BAU!" - that helps, you know?
>M: Yeah! Do what you can!
>F: "I'm on break right now, you know! I had a real delicious sandwich! FUWAMOCO, I had a delicious sandwich!" ... You know, it makes us happy to know that you're thinking about us cause sometimes, you know, we get a little bit lonely. Like, "are the Ruffians thinking about us...?"
>M: Please don't worry, okay? *reads chat message* You can't write well? It's OKAY! Don't worry about it!
>F: But it makes us really happy to know you're thinking about ways you can help us, Ruffians...
>M: We don't want you to get sad and be like, "I can't enjoy FUWAMOCO anymore because I compare myself to other Ruffians", okay?
>>
>>87436055
BAU BAU
>>
File: 1703838457744719.png (144 KB, 500x500)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
good nite
>>
File: FWMC's_biggest_dream.png (192 KB, 687x393)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
==REMINDER TO ALL MENHERA==
>Mococo: It's not gonna be that much change
>Fuwawa: Yeah... We'd just want to be able to do a stream in Japanese **occasionally**
>Mococo: Yeah
>Fuwawa: And the Golden Week... Is a sp-
>Mococo: It's gonna be-
>Fuwawa: one time a year! So...
>Mococo: a bit surprising!
>Mococo: So please don't worry, okay?
>Mococo: Like I said, our main language is always gonna be English. We wanna-
>Fuwawa: We are HoloEN, we want to [unintelligible] strong!
>Mococo: but even beyond that! Beyond that! We are most comfortable in English!
https://www.youtube.com/live/7AwGGP4oNOw?t=14291s

>(Explaining what the Golden Week is)
>Mococo: So... We are gonna be streaming in Japanese a lot more for that week, okay?
>Fuwawa: But we'll do our regular streams when we can!
>Mococo: Yeah, okay?
>Fuwawa: Yeah
>Mococo: But it's **just** for Golden Week, okay?
>Fuwawa: It's **just** for Golden Week! Yeah, so...
>Mococo: Un!
>Fuwawa: Uhm
https://www.youtube.com/live/7AwGGP4oNOw?t=6967s

>Chat: Are we invited to JP stream?
>Mococo's voice cracks and loudly says "of course you're invited" while on the brink of crying
>>
>>87435866
>Well actually the first thing is spending hours on twitter each night
Their favorite passtime is sucking off tekzi, pissnix and all their other favorites on twitter each day . That would be the last thing they drop. It's placed above even sleep
>>
>>87436055
BAU BAU
>>
>>87436055
BAU BAU
>>
>>87436103
Good night!
>>
Was that poster shitposting last thread, they didn’t actually like the project tweets from last night, right? I didn’t get skipped again, right?
>>
>>87436103
G’night
>>
Oh FWMC morning is canceled, back to bed.
>>
>>87436202
kys
>>
>>87436202
keep yourself safe
>>
>>87436055
BAU BAU!

>>87436084
HOLY BAUSED
>>
I'm surprised by Anan, never thought he'd still stick with them for so long. Haven't seen that one OG fan tho ex fan here, left way back because there were too many jp streams lol
>>
>>87436202
Judging by the views, they liked and skipped some. Then again I didn't tweet anything because I was lazy.
>>
>>87436202
You call that shit a project?
>>
>>87436303
>Haven't seen that one OG fan tho
Which one? Mustache?
>>
Actually, the solution is rather simple. Let Fuwawa be the one playing horror walking sims with Mococo backseating. That will lighten Mococo's load considerably.
>>
For those keeping track at home here's the current tally of excuses for cancelled streams since FuwaMoco moved to Japan.

>Ruffians! Moco-chan woke up with a really bad migraine… We’re really sorry, but we’ll have to postpone the Rock N’ Rawr Party until next weekend.
>I’ll make sure Moco-chan is better as fast as possible here, and we’ll make it a super RAWRing time for sure next weekend! BAU BAU!

>Thank you for all your kind words, Ruffians! As you’ve heard, Moco-chan’s voice is in pretty ruff shape, so we’re going to be postponing the start to our Minecraft journey and our Rock N’ Rawr Party this weekend as you suggested!
>We’ll still be participating in the holo DOROKEI 2024 event since this has been planned for a long time and so many of our senpai have been working hard for it!
>We’ll do our best not to get caught by holoX!
>Thank you for caring about us!
>BAU BAU〜

>We’re sorry, Ruffians!
>You know how much we hate cancelling or postponing streams, but we can’t do Fuwawa’s solo Rock n’ Rawr Party today… ⤵⤵ bau bau…
>We’re really sorry to disappoint you!
>We’ll do our best to get better soon!

>Hi Ruffians! We’re sorry we’ve been a little bit quiet!
>We’re doing our best to get lots of rest so that we’ll be back to our fluffy & fuzzy selves soon!!
>Please wait for us, okay? We want to see you again as soon as possible!
>BAU BAU〜

>Ruffians!!
>We’re sorry, we’re going to have to postpone our Portal 2 stream until next week… We were looking forward to it and we’ve been pushing ourselves so we can make everything happen right now, but we’re too exhausted…
>We’re going to rest up lots!!
>BAU BAUー!!

>We had to postpone Portal 2 earlier, but we have to postpone today’s FUWAMOCO MORNING too, Ruffians… ⤵⤵
>Please understand and be proud of us, as this isn’t something we want to do, but it’s us being responsible.
>We hope to see you again soon! Please wait for us!!

>We’re sorry Ruffians, we really don’t want to, but we’re going to have to cancel our Portal 2 stream for now… ⤵⤵ bau bau…
>We’ll let you know once we have a bit more strength and are feeling better!! We’ll do our best to recover as fast as we can!!

>We’re still feeling very unwell, so we’ll be back with FUWAMOCO MORNING on Friday! We still plan to do our Superchat Reading stream later, but we’ll let you know ASAP if plans suddenly change!
>Thank you for being understanding, Ruffians!!

>Ruffians, we’re still not doing well, so instead of today’s Superchat Reading stream, I’ll be doing a solo Twitter Space while Fuwawa rests!
>The food poisoning is really doing a number on us… ⤵⤵ She still has a fever, so I’m going to do what I can for now! bau bau…!

>We’re so sorry for all the technical issues, Ruffians… We’re really disappointed… We were looking forward to having a big party and chatting all together about Breaking Dimensions!! Please wait for us, and we’ll celebrate even more next week!!
>BAU BAUー!!

>We’re sorry, Ruffians!! All our streams today are going to moved back by an hour or so…! We didn’t realize our Meet & Greets go past our stream start time…! We were just too excited!
>Thank you for understanding! BAU BAUー!!

>Ruffians…
>Moco-chan has developed a migraine and has been battling it all night, but it hasn’t gotten any better so it might be best if we put a pause on Donkey Kong Country 2 for today…
>We’re really sorry!! We will go bananas together next week!

>For Ruffians who weren’t able to join us earlier, there won’t be a #FWMCMORNING tomorrow like we had planned! We have an important rehearsal that we can’t miss…
>We’ll see you on Monday morning and have more fun together through the weekend though!! BAU BAUー!!

>We’re so sorry, Ruffians!! We have to postpone today’s Rock N’ Rawr Party… We were all really looking forward to it… bau bau… ⤵⤵ We’re sorry to disappoint you!
>We’ll see you tomorrow and update you with our schedule for next week then!

>Hi Ruffians!! We're sorry, it looks like we'll have to postpone the stream due to server instability! We hope you can join us next time!! BAU BAUー!!

>Hi Ruffians! Our barkers are feeling really ruff today, so we’re going to start any hour later so that we can still fight during the raid!!

>Ruffians, we’re so sorry but we’ll need to cancel today’s streams! bau bau… ⤵⤵ Moco-chan woke up to having no voice… We’ll make sure to get lots of rest today and keep you updated on the situation!
>Thank you, and sorry for disappointing you, Ruffians…!!

>Moco-chan’s barker still isn’t doing well, so we’re going to rest to make sure we’re good for our recordings and 3D collab later this week!
>For now, our next #FWMCMORNING and 7 Days to Die stream will be postponed! We’re sorry for the changes, Ruffians! bau bau… ⤵⤵
>>
>>87436337 (Me)
This hit the character limit for a single post by the way so with the next cancellation it'll have to be a two part post.
>>
>>
>>87436303
Anan told them to chase projects. Hell, I think most big paypigs told them to prioritize projects and health.
>>
they ate out of pissnix's bowls...
>>
>>87436379
Mococo is really lucky she has a older sister who is so devoted to her wellbeing. lol.
>>
>>87436422
yeah mine
>>
I wonder how mamapuppy and papapuppy feel about them not being around for thanksgiving and Christmas...
>>
I wonder how it feels to chew 5 gum
>>
Why is Fuwawa cooking at midnight???
>>
>>87436495
can't they use Skype or whatever video-call app the kids use these days.
>>
>>87436379
Is this the reason why Mococo has been falling sick so often? She didn't get to drink the soup until now...?
>>
>>87436632
Yes, they haven’t had Fuwawa soup since they moved and the Japanese cedar trees also made her allergies worse
>>
>>87436632
I hope they’re not drinking the tap water. I’ve had multiple Japanese people tell me Japanese tap water is bad, especially in Tokyo.
>>
>>87436552
she's tweeting at midnight
>>
Don't forget, allergy season hasn't even started yet in Japan and Mococo is already in worse health than she was last year
>>
>>87436694
Someone /here/ made a post glorifying japanese tap water not that long ago
>>
>>87436740
She'll be perfectly fine for any JP stream, it's okay
>>
>>87436316
otm
>>
>>87436787
Oh he oshihenned
>>
File: GZ0j7aAW0AEWdxu.jpg (231 KB, 775x1078)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>you see this blue demon dog girl in the pool
>she giggles and throws water at you
How would you react?
>>
>proof that they only egosa in Japanese before going to bed
grim but nothing we didn't know already
>>
>they really do egosurf in jp
kek Zannie knew what he was doing
>>
What's the point in having an English hashtag and tweeting to them if they only care about JP fans?
>>
They egosa both FWMC and フワモコ, only tourists didn’t know that. They’ve liked my soft tagged tweets that I send around this time
>>
there's basically no point in replying to their tweets so if you feel stressed about that it should be the first thing you cut. posting untagged egosa ones will always be the way for them to see it
>>
How the heck do they not have salt? That’s the most basic of basic ingredients. Are they really that bad at taking care of themselves that they haven’t managed to buy a container of salt in several months of living in Japan? That goes beyond being busy into self neglect/harm territory. Why do they make me worry like this.
>>
wikespwee
>>
can confirm they're liking JP tweets I"m refreshing it live
>>
>>87437047
Well, I didn't post anything so whatever.
>>
>>87437047
only japanese and favorite EN confirmed so far. hold tight lesser ruffians and hope it's a blanket likespree
>>
Mococo should be watching Shangri-La Frontier. It would nurse her back to health and I bet it combined with Fuwawa Soup would give her barker a lasting buff too
>>
>>87436303
They're about to lose the "laughing" fox too. The Hungarian disappeared shortly after attacking them because they didn't change at all. Any paypig who thinks they have control over them would leave after the harsh reality hits.
>>
>>87437150
Unfortunately I don't think laughing fox will ever leave until he dies or is forced to. The worst of the worst mentally ill like him are parasites that won't stop until they've made everyone as miserable as they are
>>
>>87437150
Don't hold your breath on that.
>>
File: dark gosling.jpg (23 KB, 740x526)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>87437047
Where? They didn't give me a like anywhere.
>>
>>87437239
I don’t see anything. Judging by the post after it, just the usual menherabait
>>
https://www.youtube.com/live/k4od0cXiYZE
You seem tense, ruffians

Come and join me
>>
>>87437150
Yeah no, I know his type. These ones will latch on like emotional leeches and make even the happiest of occasions depressing when he talks about his experiences seeing "talking shadows" or his numerous close-calls with death by his own sheer stupidity.
>>
File: 65165165151515.png (612 KB, 625x407)
612 KB
612 KB PNG
>>87436770
>>
File: IMG_5902.jpg (28 KB, 306x407)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>
>>87436740
cant.... cant fuwawa stream without mococo talking? I mean if its about including mococo she can play, if shes super sick, she can rest... this was supposed to be one of the advantages of being 2 in 1 channel.... There really is no reason Fuwawa couldn't stream without mococo...
>>
>>87436818
Splashing her back with $100 dollar bills
>>
>>87437692
#helpfwmc unironically
>>
File: 234-01840814.jpg (113 KB, 850x892)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
I want a Fuwawa Morning
>>
File: 1702849891355778.png (365 KB, 586x526)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
I'm getting tired of this fucking bullshit.
How much longer do I have to endure?? I've been trying to be a good Ruffian for months, but I'm sick and tired of pretending that I don't want to rape Mococo. I WANT TO RAPE MOCOCO, OKAY? It's not MY fault, it's Mococo's fault for being too rapeable.
>>
Oh they gave my comment a heart even though I posted late
>>
>>87437807
Stay the fuck away, you damn lunatic!
>>
>>87437807
Drink your juice, Bryan.
>>
>>87437839
They must feel terrible
>>
File: 1707620226004626.jpg (31 KB, 1024x994)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>87437856
SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH. MOCOCO WANTS TO BE RAPED!! I CAN SEE IT IN HER EYES AND IN THE WAY SHE BAU BAUS AT ME.
>>
To the retard last thread, you fucked up the order of importance
Homework>JP collabs>Health(if JP collab/big event is coming)>EN streams>Health(rest of the time)
>>
>>87437902
Pretty sure he got the heart awhile ago before they cancelled streams based on where they stopped, but this guy just noticed.
>>
File: 1707452783883092.png (179 KB, 640x624)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>87437869
I WANT TO DRINK MOCOCO'S PEE
>>
>>87437807
Be like me. Take your lust out on Biboo, she was built for it.
Whenever you get unreasonably horny for Fuwawa or Mococo, just pick up Biboo and use her like an onahole.
>>
>>87437934
Based! There, you got your (you) now kys
>>
>>87437992
It was from yesterday
>>
>>87438006
I'm not sexually attracted to Biboo in any way, shape, or form
>>
>>87437927
She's BAU BAUing at me nigga. Get your facts straight.
>>
>>87438006
You can try but she’ll just give you kidney stones
>>
>>87438006
Going from FWMC to biboo is like going from eating the best steak to eating shit
>>
>>87438036
So before they cancelled the streams like I said. Nothing to do with them feeling bad.
>>
>>87438113
that's pretty much going from JP to EN, Gura aside, and Gura isn't around anymore.
>>
File: 9807899.png (939 KB, 832x1216)
939 KB
939 KB PNG
>>87437998
>>
>>87438148
They cancelled a stream yesterday though
>>
>>87438087
>>87438113
You have very bad taste
>>
>>87438234
I can't have bad taste, I'm a ruffian. Going from FWMC to whoever else would be a downgrade
>>
>>87438234
shut up you pebblephile
>>
say what you want but at least Biboo streams to an EN audiance
>>
>>87438217
The likes were before they cancelled the streams yesterday though. Wow you people are slow as hell.
>>
The only English stream FUWAMOCO are going to do this week will be a short appearance to shill the advent announcement and a superchat reading where they milk paypuppies dry from all the pitty superchats they get after such a totally unavoidable rough week. They may not actually transfer to holoJP but they sure are acting like it
>>
>>87438321
It's not a like though
>>
>>87438343
Whatever it is. I'm still right so you are trying to find something else to nitpick at.
>>
File: 1720620425206574.jpg (678 KB, 2032x1644)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
>>87438285
True ruffians would creampie Biboo's cunny
>>
>>87438460
Why do other fanbases want ruffians to fuck their oshis so bad? If it's not Jailbirds coming /here/ begging to have Nerissa get saved ad impregnated, it's pebbles wanting Biboo to fuck her. If it's not pebbles, it's novelites with Shiori
>>
>>87402748
one for two so far, should have guessed FWMC morning, that's on me
>>
>>87438511
But I'm a ruffian, I just like sexy lolis too
>>
>>87438511
no idea but now I am wondering what the actual fuck advent fans?
>>
File: 1703482800715835.png (249 KB, 504x596)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>87438170
I want to replace all of my bodily fluids with Mococo's pee.
>>
>>87437019
You can use soi sauce instead if you really need to ...
>>
>>87438520
Anon they will never ever cancel a superchat reading unless they have no choice. That's the only EN stream on the same level as important as even the lowest JP slop stream. They only love EOP for their money and they don't get enough from JP tourists so it's the only way they can fund their next JP exclusive event and projects
>>
>>87438152
>Gura aside
lmao you wish chumshitter
>>
>>
>>87438581
Even your pee?
>>
File: 1703471579314557.jpg (29 KB, 916x788)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>87438640
Yes.
>>
>>87438621
anon it's on the same day as a JP stream, which is the number one risk factor for a cancellation
>>
>>87438627
Proof is in the CCV, she is an utter standout in EN, and there is a reason. Pretty normal in JP though.

Rest of EN?

Hot Garbage.
>>
>>87438684
Not for them it isn't. They want to spend time with EN Ruffians, but it will cost EN paypuppies money to keep them there longer because they'd rather be doing Japanese activities. It sucks but it is what it is.We should be thankful that we have such great paypigs willing to spend obscene amounts of money just to keep them streaming in english for a minute or two longer
>>
>>87438511
Whaet? It’s all horny Ruffians, no Pebble or Novelite is coming here to ask for that
>>
>>87438684
And people will keep denying it. It wouldn't feel as shitty if it wasn't for the fact that it's almost always accompanied by a JP stream in close proximity.
>>
>>87438511
I'm a real Ruffian. I just have a high libido and am willing to share a bed with FWMC's friends because I love them too.
>>
>>87438897
Fuwawa's small fry pussy couldn't keep up with how much sex I need!
>>
The extended absences and sudden excuses for cancelling streams last minute has me really worried about just what they're up to. I want to trust that they are staying true to their idol promise and love us only but I am starting to feel sick that it's all a lie
>>
If you were with them how often do you think they'd have sex with you in an average week
>>
>>87438869
JP ruffians are not nice when streams gets canned EN ruffians pampers them when streams get the cam
>>
>>87439033
>has me really worried about just what they're up to.
???
>>
>>87438732
>numberfaggot
Just a reminder Gura is following Ame out soon, and good riddance.
>>
>>87439063
>>87439033
Can you at least wait a bit
>>
>>87439041
Fuwawa would be fuck on sight
>>
>>87438736
>They want to spend time with EN Ruffians
DYRBI?
>>
>>87439063
Well yeah, being late or cancelling is one of the worst things you can do in Japanese society. Even if it’s for a good reason a Japanese person will remember that for ever and they’ll never not associate you with it.
>>
Lui being the top result for フワモコ is pretty funny. kek.
>>
>>87439147
>being late or cancelling is one of the worst things you can do in Japanese society.
Newfag.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3miUYPOS34
>>
>>87439142
I misspoke. They are willing to spend time with EN Ruffians but only if they pay via superchat. They are not going to stream for EN out of the goodness of their heart. I am going to assume that all of the holiday celebrations this year will be primarily in Japanese, with an EN superchat reading to 'celebrate' by collecting money
>>
>>87439201
>a Japanese person will remember that forever
>posts evidence of being late over 4 years ago that is still remembered to this day
>>
>>87439254
>one of the worst things
???
>>
So what goes into Fuwawa's soup?
>>
It's funny when people who hide their twitter checkmarks post tweets that go far beyond standard length, revealing they pay for it cause it increases their visibility

Pathetic
>>
>>87439391
They have money. You don't. Cry more.
>>
>>87439391
Wait you can hide checkmarks again?
>>
>>87439391
we get it Aeon is a faggot we already did this loop
>>
>>87439440
There’s a lower tier that gives you a small boost and lets you go past the character length without showing a check mark
>>
Fuwawa is the only worthwile part of FuwaMoco. She is the reason it exists. her sister is worthless dead weight that's been carried by fluffy her entire life. When Mococo was stuck at home outcast from society Fuwawa gave up all her hopes and dreams to spend time with her. She's made the biggest sacrifices to protect her smile.
>>
>>87439289
Yeah it’s literally one of the worst things and something we tell all employees assigned to work for Japanese clients. Try going outside and actually interacting with Japanese colleagues, clients, or friends. It’s something that not even the gaijin pass can be used to get free of. Retard
>>
File: file.png (33 KB, 956x342)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
Ruffians, what do about those AI posts
>>
>>87439646
Marine has been cancelling streams since forever. Retard.
>>
>>87439549
irrefutable
>>
>>87439549
go to sleep Mococo it's ok
>>
>>87439782
Moco-chan is in her feelings again...
>>
every time I look at Shiori's community page she's doing something new and creative with the Novelites. I'm a little jealous that they have an oshi that loves them so much
>>
Guess I'll watch my backup 3view oshi do karaoke gacha wheel singing today...
>>
>>87440028
I know she's had her ups and downs but that's no way to talk about Mumei
>>
>>87439762
One exception, let alone an exception as big, popular, and exceptional as her does not break the rule. Look at Pekora, even after all these years nousagi still bring up the cold chicken incident from her cancelled Xmas stream.
>>
>>87440137
>Look at Pekora, even after all these years nousagi still bring up the cold chicken incident
She is the one constantly bringing it up to shit on him. And guess what, the nousagis agree with her.
>>
File: file.png (22 KB, 583x193)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
amateurs
>>
>>87440180
>>
Soon their only streams in English will be superchat readings and management forced merch announcement streams. Are you willing to stay by their side through this?
>>
>>87440180
Honestly, the only JP who is indestructible is Koyori. I don't know how she does it.
>>
>>87439992
I just don't trust her enough to get invested, maybe it's unfair but I'd rather not deal with the eventual fallout
>>
>>87440282
What are you afraid of specifically? male collabs?
>>
this is basically an entire vacation week for me with no streams I'm interested in.
>>
>>87440415
If you're not even excited for the Patra collab you might want to reconsider FUWAMOCO as your oshi, bud
>>
File: GZwx4egbEAAr9ez.jpg (692 KB, 4096x2458)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
>>87440282
yoh should have known by now that you had to enjoy her in the fullest every time she starts a new thing before she gives up and fucks off like always
>>
>>87440415
I wouldn't say no interest, but most are meh at best. I'll watch Patra 3d because it is a bit of a big deal but I don't give a shit about the collab thing on Sunday. Advent collab will be decent too, maybe we'll see new outfit announcement this week.
>>
>>87440542
Isn't this week just collab week?
>>
>>87440415
It's been that way for months for me.
>>
>>87440723
That's on you then if you haven't enjoyed a lot of the streams in the past MONTHS.
>>
>>87440332
that's one possibility
>>
>>87440751
If I put together all the streams I enjoyed, it still wouldn't even come to half of a collab week in terms of hours streamed.
>>
>>87439391
I pay for the cheapest tier because it gives more characters, better bookmarks and longer video length, there's no checkmark on that tier. You have to pay extra to have it, nobody is trying to hide it, people who have it specifically want it.
>>
>>87440761
She's an autistic shut in that's been doing vtubing for longer than hololive has existed I'm not sure what else you're worried about besides that. She takes great care of her health has a niche and doesn't give a fuck about what others think and does her thing while enjoying it. She won't burn out because she's is responsible. The only bad scenario is cover forcing her to do a ton of extra shit but I think that's pretty well taken by FUWAMOCO taking every single opportunity offered to EN so no one else even has a chance
>>
>>87440806
Like I said, you are the issue at that point. If you feel that way about multiple months then it might be best to put your limited time and energy elsewhere, in the hands of people you enjoy more.
>>
>>87440806
why are you here then, go watch something else if this is clearly not for you
>>
>>87440332
When a vtubers favorite tag is ntr it's only matter of time
>>
>>87440868
>>87440898
>Just drop your oshi bro
There is nobody I enjoy more than FUWAMOCO. And obviously they weren't always like this, they've just declined. I really enjoy them when they aren't spamming weeks of collabs or doing horror slop.
>>
>>87440806
You might as well oshihen instead of being a whiny bitch.
>>
>Shiori mention
I wanna tongue her asshole
>>
>>87440898
People having this board as their oshi is not a joke. They'd drop their supposed oshi before dropping her thread.
>>
>>87440959
> really enjoy them when
Clearly you practically never do, you just said the past MONTHS have been like that for you.
>There is nobody I enjoy more than FUWAMOCO
If there is no one out there who you enjoy more than "I haven't had fun with FUWAMOCO for months" than you might as well quit vtubing in general and move on.
>>
>>87440675
I've fallen off pretty hard on SC reading streams. The first half hour are usually fine, but I just don't want to hear the same thing being said from both the SC's and them.
>>
File: GZx4k2EacAA7ngK.jpg (190 KB, 1352x1391)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>
>>87440986
I want her to tongue my asshole and tear me apart
>>
>>87441044
Umm...
>>
>>87440959
>or doing horror slop.
We had fs/n, gta clips watchalong, home3D in the past 2 weeks and you don't have streams to enjoy in the past months?
>>
>original song by Patra on debut
>take time from their debut to gush about her
>bring her up several times since and always talk about how much they love her
>now have a 3D collab with her, something that isn't all that common and they worked hard to achieve
>"they declined"
I'm lucky I don't have this issue of not giving a shit about my oshi's passions, must feel miserable.
>>
>>87441027
>GTA week
>EN Reco week
>7DTD week
>20+ cancellations
It's been pretty rough. Even if 7DtD hadn't been cancelled all over the place, a lot of times it's been the only stream of the day. So when it is cancelled, you have nothing, and if it's not, it's still collab spam.
>>
>>87441118
3 streams in 2 weeks. Should I be grateful for that?
>>
>>87441044
Shiorin is looking extra meaty and naked today... Wonder what shape Fuwawa and Mococos pussy is like?
>>
>>87441199
yes
>>
>>87441199
>Should I be grateful for that?
If they are your oshis, yes?
>>
>>87441145
I think it's just people upset that it's a sign that most/all of their 3D streams and collabs are going to be in a language and time that's inaccessible live to 95% of their fanbase. PeroTL is better than nothing but needing to depend on that to enjoy your EN oshi gets old fast
>>
>off model garbage
Why do people do this?
>>
>>87441247
how is that off model
>>
This is where I get off. I stuck around to celebrate the 1M and wanted to see what the post numberfag schedules would be like and we got a pretty resounding answer that they'll be focusing more on JP content than anything else. It was fun while it lasted. Probably won't tweet about it but on the fence about sending a fan letter thanking them for the memories as a bit of closure
>>
>>87441273
Shiori is not that fat.
>>
>>87441331
They already have your sub and your money.
>>
>>87441331
unsubscribe
>>
>>87441339
watch streams
https://youtu.be/8Z31245X8mc
>>
>>87441331
Is this an airport? Do you really have to announce your departure?
>>
>>87441339
Shiori's very fat
>>
>>87441412
>IRL shit
Talking about her model retard. Mococo has the same size breasts as Fuwawa but we don't care about that.
>>
>>87441339
Most FWMC art don't give them the stick legs they're supposed to have but I don't see you being pedantic about that
>>
So what are the chances that all the streams of this week, not including the one with Patra
>>
They have cancelled 20+ streams all of them EN, RnRs, solos, collabs, FWMC Mornings. They've never even so much as moved a single JP stream.
>>
>>87441472
Stop being a whiney fag kek
>>
>>87441331
Won't tweet about it since you aren't even leaving stfu.
>>
>>87441472
https://youtu.be/9XnC6h43-Fk
>>
>>87441514
>FWMC Mornings
I thought those are not real streams? Make up your mind.
>>
>>87441339
You're right, she should be fatter
>>
>>87441566
Please just once give me an example of a single JP stream they've canceled
>>
>>87441566
>Every poster in the thread is the same person
Retard
>>
They're going through the hashtag right now
>>
>>87441617
None. Am I angry about that? Nope. Kys.
>>
File: 1712833064458609.jpg (478 KB, 2250x2250)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
Not that I mind him leaving at all (quite the opposite), but I think it's funny that he'd say that over a week where the JP content is... a fucking 3D collab with Patra. As if that was a random JP kanji de go solo stream or something.
>>
>>87441640
The japanese one, to clarify before people go menhera
>>
>>87441634
All you shitposters are cut from the same cloth anyway.
>>
>>87441706
Patra is a fucking whore that sucks her subs dicks under the label of 'ASMR'. no thanks
>>
>>87441718
>Everyone who isn't 100% satisfied with their recent direction isn't a real fan!
Speaking of shitposters from the same cloth.
>>
>>87441760
I wish she did anon, I've listened to many of her ASMRs.
>>
>>87441760
>sucks her subs dicks
You can't even do that without getting strike by YT.
>>
File: 1726800798289577.jpg (180 KB, 591x591)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Metaphor Refantazio RTA next week for sure
>>
>>87441878
>Persona but with wokeshit
No thanks
>>
>>87441760
unrelated but you reminded me i need to back to listen to Biboo's Japanese popsicle sucking Twitter space. Gets me rock hard
>>
>>87441828
but she'd do it in an instant if it were allowed on YT. That's my point. she's a whore
>>
>>87442087
Doing sexual ASMR doesn't make you a whore.
>>
>>87441760
If only she did that.
>>
>>87441245
Yeah, I feel like that too. I'm not hating on the 3D collab, but I'm just not excited for it, and it's completely understandable, because I'm not the target audience for it.
>>
>>87441763
But they're right and you're wrong
>>
>>87442087
You're such a retard and unapologetic newfag tourist who knows nothing, it's astounding
Both /vt/ and all the twitch adjacent corps and groups really were a mistake
>>
>>87442145
She's doing sexual tricks to hundreds to thousands of men for money.
That is the textbook definition of a whore
>>
>>87441878
Just... play Yakuza... please... Majima is waiting
>>
>>87442242
>If they're JP its fine
You're a fag.
>>
>went on a JP likespree
>not a single EN tweet liked besides the traumadumper
Are they allergic to showing any love to fans that care about them?
>>
>>87441706
>the JP content is... a fucking 3D collab with Patra
Don't forget the JST sunday stream. It's gonna be a JP solo stream, and I'm 1000% sure that they won't cancel that one.
>>
>>87442306
You didn't get a like? Maybe the issue is you then.
>>
>>87442306
It's almost comedy how much love they give the few worst apples
>>
>>87442337
>JP solo stream
What do you think a tournament is?
>>
>>87441339
https://x.com/kanauru/status/1845683073968751030
>>
File: 1693409211579881.jpg (165 KB, 1190x885)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>87442338
I didn't get one either... I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if they just never see my tweets...
>>
File: 1711042769221106.jpg (128 KB, 900x1200)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
I love how stupid and sweet Fuwawa looks in this picture.
>>
>>87442425
>https://x.com/kanauru/status/1845683073968751030
>Using the skinwalking Niji and indie begging seanigger and his unofficial models
She's not even fat in that clip, show me the belly fat.
>>
>>87442403
Anon it's a tournament somewhat like Mario Kart 8 where everyone is playing at the same time but they aren't talking except in intermissions. It's essentially a solo stream and it will 100% be in JP.
>>
>>87442453
Have you tried giving them mean backhanded compliments, threatening them with indirect ultimatums or just straight up shittalking them?
>>
>>87442403
It's going to be in their channel, and they'll be by themselves most of the time. It's a JP solo stream.
>>
>>87442338
My issue is they hate me. So I'm not sure if that's a me issue or a they're stuck up cunts issue. Meanwhile they are liking fucking reposts and low effort slop from their favorite snake Ruffians constantly.
>>
>>87442425
shan't be clicking that. I do not like that seanig attention whore. I remember he always brags on his twitter when he gets to meet holo's irl and posts pictures.
>>
>>87442249
>She's doing sexual tricks to hundreds to thousands of men for money.
Fuwawa does this every time she shakes her floofies
>>
>>87442403
Do we know who are the organizers?
>>
>>87442338
No, the only "issue" is that I'm a EN Ruffian. If I was a JP I would get a instant like every time I mention FWMC.
>>
>>87442425
>unironically posting that seamonkey homobegging fag's "content"
the guy is a fucking creep who is for some reason constantly employed by cover despite having obvious dangerous stalker obsessions with how much he brags about meeting managers and talents IRL
>>
>>87442280
maybe they forgot his name...
>>
>>87442592
No idea.
The last animal tower tournament in hololive was organized by a holostar and Ollie's oshi, Miyabi
>>
File: 1727835647515568.png (880 KB, 1188x1080)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
>>87442458
For how much she calls us that, maybe she's the big silly one
>>
File: GZ0onR-bwAEYWkR.jpg (428 KB, 2160x3179)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
Sorry puppies my desires need to be taken care of and you weren't around so I had to pay a visit to an old friend...
>>
>>87442665
I was thinking it might be okayu or korone.
>>
>>87442814
They should do a throwback stream FUWAMOCO v OkaKoro. That was a great one
>>
>>87442665
There's no chance it is anything to do with holostars, I refuse to believe it and I know you're shitposting
>>
>>87442980
>FUWAMOCO v OkaKoro
I'm eagerly awaiting for this to eventually happen. What could they play? I just wish it won't be Mario Party, that's boring.
>>
They have said before that they'll do stuff that won't make people happy, so who knows.
>>
>>87443096
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqsYu1_rlmg
I just want them to do something silly together like this.
>>
>>87443131
If that stuff includes them collabing with any of the homos, I would make it my life's purpose to destroy theirs
>>
>>87443096
Head-to-head retro game challenge, race to see which pair beats the game first
>>
it's funny to watch all these shitposts about the animal tower battle stream being JP when they will get knocked out in a single round
it's going to be 15 minutes max
>>
>>87443132
Surely, surely FUWAMOCO use this stream setup for their stream this weekend right? They aren't going to be retards and put it in a different shitty layout are they?
>>
>>87442306
pity like they told us about it before
>>
File: okakoroanimal.jpg (354 KB, 1920x1080)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>87443132
cute. FUWAMOCO won't ever do a stream like this though.
>>
>>87443181
>they will get knocked out in a single round
I won't be so sure. Mococo is pretty good at kusoge.
>>
>>87443221
when did the mention pity liking things?
>>
>>87443282
This stream is pretty silly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOvd69-r_Fs
>>
>>87443297
I'm just going to guess never. Maybe some people will interpret some random comment as that though to fit their narrative.
>>
>>87443157
Baused and same
>>
>>87443282
They'll do it if it's for the JPs.
>>
>>87443282
like what? playing with irasutoya? split up?
>>
FWMC did quite a good job in Marine’s impersonation contest.
They should do human-ventriloquism stream with her in English.
>>
>>87443621
>in English
They would never do cool streams like that in English, all their "original" or "unique" streams are made for the JP ruffians
>>
>>87443579
Yeah. both. They have done a tiny bit of it but my guess is they're gonna be retards and try to cram it into their usual overlay or worse yet make it a vertical stream. they should copy that okakoro setup exactly
>>
>>87443160
That is a valid idea, but knowing FUWAMOCO's gaming skills, it would hardly be a challenge. Maybe with some handicap, idk.
>>
>>87443720
What I meant was they could expose all of their non-Seiso part in the disguise of Marine.
I sense what we see in regular streams is only the tip of the iceberg. There must be a large amount of boiling libidos behind their innocent Baubau so hot and steaming that even Marine herself would flinch.
>>
>>87443132
Stuff like this could surely work. Something silly enough so that they won't be easily outmatched by OKAKORO.
>>
Old fan here, been gone for about 6 months, based off what I'm reading and the cursory look into what they've done since. Might have been the best option for me. Something ain't going in a direction you like, or its negatively fucking with you, just drop it. You'll be happier and its not worth it to put chicks who aren't interested In pleasing you on such a high pedestal. People grow apart and have different desires. If it's true they're forsaking the people who made em, just leave Instead of complaining and doing nothing. Your wallet matters.
>>
>>87444044
They're never going to play your vn, atm
>>
File: 1710147556427110.png (19 KB, 581x428)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
Hello ruffians!
Thanks to your encouragement I started with my Nihongo learning journey!
Day 433: Today I've done my anki and immersion reps. No new cards for Anki, I'm just maintaining core 2.3k deck. For immersion I've watched two episodes of an anime.
FUWAMOCO love!
BAU BAU!
>>
who do I watch now
>>
>>87442619
>for some reason
>Loserbait
>Iyger
>Omega
>Mel's Manager
Par for the course really.
>>
>>87444136
Good, cause I played it ages ago and might've cringed myself blind. Just never really said it pubically.
>>
>>87444150
Pegor
>>
>>87444191
A story by Ruffian Raul.jpg
>>
Sure is interesting how many "old fans" "people taking a break" "X other fanbase here" posters come in here to comment on the state of the thread.
>>
>>87444246
If it don't start with being knee deep in shit water in a dilapidated hollow then its a lie
>>
>>87444148
>I'm just maintaining core 2.3k deck.
I think you should build 10k vocabulary as soon as possible when you are learning foreign languages.
And as for immersion you need to watch Marine streams everyday because of high density of speech.
>>
>>87444284
Stop noticing things.
>>
>>87444330
Raden is pretty good immersion practice.
>>
>>87444401
I agree.
>>
remember to include FWMC in your prayers tonight.
>>
Could FWMC talk as fast-paced and nerdy as Raden?
>>
>>87444525
Only for very specific stuff, like when they were talking about VNs with Patra.
>>
What if they paid Okakoro to use the Fuwawa and Mococo models and they gave them their stream keys so they could pretend to be FWMC and stream to the FWMC channel in their stead to cover for them
>>
>>87444525
Fuwawa gets close when she's really excited about something. Last time I remember it happening was during FWMC morning.
>>
been gone overseas this weekeend
anything new from fwmc?
>>
>>87444860
no and there's probably no streams this week until the weekend.
>>
>>87444960
aww
is there something like a compilation clip from all pov to catch up for 7dtd at least?
or just stick to biboo?
>>
>>87445084
Biboo is probably best. There's only like 5 people who played consistently so any of their POV is good.
Calli, Kiara, Biboo, CC, Fauna
>>
>>87436303
I groomed him to stay
>>
>>87445708
Rrat...
>>
>>87445823
Kal knew too much she had to go
>>
They are too yabai... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYznOzYLBe0
>>
>>87445919
She was one of the few nice ruffians that just like posting cute pictures... why all the fucking manipulation and soap opera grooming
>>
>>87445919
I still cum to that countdown. I miss her smile
>>
How have the goalposts shifted so far that suddenly everyone is OK with weeks with multiple JP streams? Hell, we're almost at the point where we unironically may have more JP streams than EN ones in a week...
>>
>>87446196
Some number of people who got tired moved on, anyone who says 'this sucks' gets told to suck cocks, and shitposters terrorize anyone else left.
>>
>everyone
Opionion discarded
>>
>>87446196
Only solo JP streams are meh, kino collabs like the upcoming one are great
>>
>>87441044
Time for your steppies, Shiori!
>>
File: shioricute.jpg (490 KB, 2314x4096)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
>>87446329
I love how she encourages everyone to be healthier and take care of themselves!
>>
File: 10823984938434.png (735 KB, 819x992)
735 KB
735 KB PNG
Why don't FUWAMOCO ever do something fun like this with their fans?
>>
>>87446502
they have actual work to do
>>
>>87446502
Ruffians are capable of organising stuff like that for themselves without even involving FWMC
>>
>>87446502
What's fun about this?
>lol put up a fall themed candle
>take a photo of some fall leaves and eat marshmallows
thanks for the great content
>>
I really did like the small discussion people were having before the cancellation yesterday.
>>
>>87446598
You don't like soup? Or paper planes?
>>
>>87446598
You're right, Shiori should stop interacting with her fans with silly little things like that and instead only use her community page for posts like

Ruffians, we’re so sorry but we’ll need to cancel today’s streams! bau bau… ⤵⤵ Moco-chan woke up to having no voice… We’ll make sure to get lots of rest today and keep you updated on the situation!

Thank you, and sorry for disappointing you, Ruffians…!!
>>
>>87446684
here you go >>87441752 nobody's forcing you to be here
>>
>>87446684
Sorry me not caring about your boring "let's do autumn themed stuff" bingo upset you to the point where you wanted to insult FUWAMOCO over it
>>
>>87446196
>Everyone
I'm not. Anyone who complains gets accused of being a fake fan though.
>>
File: 1727718555748446.jpg (897 KB, 3248x2996)
897 KB
897 KB JPG
>>87446684
>ask a simple question
>get an evasive, passive-aggressive response instead of an answer
Somehow I don't think you're a Novelite at all
>>
>>87446809
hey fuck you I didn't make that reply. I forgot how badly this place was raided
>>
whata the current over/under on years to their graduation?
>>
>>87446785
It's because people are hyper sensitive right now after mass stream cancellation. Shitposters stir up the threads and antagonize people a bunch here and they get all pissy and reply to anything even slightly critical as an extreme attack on FWMC. I had fun chatting about enjoying retro game streams and VN content yesterday, and even if it's a loop for the umpteenth time, it beats playing into shitposting.
>>
File: 1701661788204855.png (1.29 MB, 1053x660)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>I kinda want one of these ... "bush bananas"
>

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>87446895
They won't graduate until they die or get their Sololive. As for the distance they put between themselves and their fans, it feels like it grows more every day as more and more people freak out over this stuff on twitter under their hashtag.
>>
>>87446502
We have that usually three times a week. I might do the bookmark thing though, sounds fun!
>>
>>87446961
if you think the twitter hashtag is bad don't look at the subreddit. Which is the primary place they and mama puppy interact with EN fans, btw.
>>
File: 1717296854396348.webm (307 KB, 1024x1024)
307 KB
307 KB WEBM
>>87446845
There there, novelffian.
>>
Test
>>
>>87447071
I haven't seen anything too bad. The "It didn't get lost, it just became Marine's voice for a little bit" made me laugh though.
>>
it's been days since even the usual suspects bragged about huge Ws. What happened? If they are unable to record you'd think they'd be heavy on Twitter love
>>
>>87447193
You failed
>>
>>87447257
Their favorites are clip spammers which isn't possible if they aren't streaming. If you want the honest truth.
>>
I'm gonna find them and slap them if they ever try to do another stupid 'voice mimic' thing.
>>
>>87447257
I don’t post huge ws anymore to make you keep guessing whether or not there’s a spree kekekek
>>
>>87447420
that's every stream though
>>
>>87447466
Meds
>>
I only watched Fuwawa's ending to help her close the tiny gap to Mococo's ending
>>
It's time to cut the fuzzy dead weight
>>
File: 1722869767305261.png (54 KB, 500x500)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>87447713
You'll never be rid of me, Rufferan.
>>
>>87447356
I thought they would have retweeted Dossie's every 100k Ruffians clip at least, but it looks like not too many even seen it.
>>
>>87447713
You know, Fuwawa could do a stream or two solo this week, or show up for a single 7dtd on her own. It was planned, and Mococo is the only one with the limitation.
>>
>>87447804
That's fair criticism imo. Could easily do a short 1-2 hour comfy zatsu solo. Could even do a kind of stream where Mococo can stay quiet and doesn't have to talk, like she draws stuff and Fuwawa has to guess what it is or w/e.
If you want to stream you can come up with ideas.
>>
File: 1710130061142741.png (512 KB, 881x909)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>>87447804
Even their JP senpai always say how lucky it is that there are two of them but they rarely take advantage of it. Maybe some tough love is needed. Fuwawa should do a solo stream every time Mococo gets sick. Inevitably Mococo will get jealous of the attention that Fuwawa gets and maybe that will finally shock her into taking care of herself better so she's not always sick and missing time with the Ruffians. That strikes me as Fuwawa's primary motivation as to why she doesn't do a lot of solo streams, she knows it might hurt her sister, but if it gets her to become serious about her health, it might be worth it.
>>
How much goth/emo FWMC art did we get for the 10th by the way? I must have missed it
>>
>>87447885
Yeah, we already seen your idea here earlier. Spam #helpfwmc instead.
>>
>>87447804
I think she's scared to because they got suspended after fluffy week because she pushed herself too hard to try to make up for her frail sister. She doesn't need to do a full schedule on her own, just one or two short streams to have something on their channel.
>>
>>87447964
Nah I'm good, they don't read me anyway.
>>
>>87446620
post?
>>
>>87448027
Oh, that's unfortunate, me either.
>>
>>87447964
fluff n fuzz onegai
>>
>>87447796
Just saw that now, it's a good one. But not in Japanese so of course not worth a retweet
>>
Does Marine hate Fuwawa?
>>
>>87448202
Who doesn't?
>>
>>87448272
I don't hate my wife.
>>
>>87448295
stop drinking cum Nerissa
>>
for all I know i missed my like because they aren't verified
>>
laughing fox is about to stop being a Ruffian he just needs a new girl to latch on to. Anyone have any recommendations to make for him?
>>
When do the plushies and other merch get released at round1? I know currently it’s the towels only.
>>
happy canadian thanksgiving
>>
It's funny how even my predictions were optimistic. I thought they'd just cancel one stream today, not both.
>>
>>87448743
gura
>>
>>87448743
Send him to Tenma, I know DS is membered to her so he’d have one familiar face over there.
>>
>>87448791
good joke but it has to be a new girl about to debut or just fresh. he hopped from Ame to Kronii to FUWAMOCO. I don't know how we didn't lose him to Justice I guess he was feeling too coddled and loved by fwmc
>>
>>87448746
I think the coasters are the 18th and the plushies are the 25th unless it gets delayed or released early. I dont know about the keychains.
>>
File: 1720003506437028.jpg (151 KB, 743x668)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
I'm sorry your girls are not around tonight, ruffian. Well, you know, let's hope they get back on their paws soon! Let's be positive! We can pass the time til then together if you want?
>>
>>87448837
I think you should stop being obsessed with men
>>
>>87448846
Thanks. I know when to start looking on eBay and other scalping sites. Being EU is shit for this kind of thing.
>>
>>87448884
biboo's childlike features isn't sexy
>>
>>87448898
you can actually get the towel for cheaper than it costs at round1 right now but it might get more expensive as they run out
https://www.ebay.com/itm/315845808559
>>
>>87448915
Mococo, don't read this...
>>
>>87449132
Mococo is NOT sexy
>>
>>87449118
How does that even work? These must have been stolen from the factory or something, right?
>>
>>87449285
Could be a fake.
>>
>>87448884
Kosexy Biboo will always make me rock hard.
>>
What mic did they use for the Vacation CYOA? It sounds like shit. Not just them, everyone.
>>
>>87449314
I wonder how much it would cost to produce fakes for towels that size and quality. The Dodgers shirts were like 50 plus dollars at the stadium, but people could make and sell fakes easy and cheap.
>>
>>87449419
Mori's phone
>>
>>87449453
The whole point of fakes is that they won't be of the same quality. You can just print an image on a towel easy. But a lot of people don't care about details. You can rip any image off of Twitter and have it printed on a dakimakura and if you don't care too much about quality it'll look mostly the same. Real eagle eyed people will notice that the image has been compressed to be on Twitter but a lot of people consume slop.
>>
>>87449118
How can that happen? did a nip cause a few to fall off a truck or what?
>>
File: faker.jpg (108 KB, 1099x707)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>87449314

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.