[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Be sure to thank Nodoka-chan

The hololive OFFICIAL CARD GAME is a trading card game with the concept of “competition,” in which we build and compete in this game with our fans.
t. Cover

Official Twitter Account
>https://x.com/hololive_OCG

>Rules:
https://hololive-official-cardgame.com/en/beginners/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IdaueY-Jw8JXjYLOhA9hUd2w0VRBao9Z1URJwmCWJ64/edit?gid=975361685#gid=975361685

>Online simulator (automated):
https://daktagames.itch.io/holoduel
https://holoduel.net/
>Alternative simulator (manual):
https://github.com/GabeJWJ/holoDelta/releases

>Twitter hashtag
https://x.com/hashtag/ホロカ?f=live

>JP Online store for price checks
https://www.tcgjapan.com/osr-rr-r-u-c/
https://www.tcgjapan.com/sec-our-ur/

>Set 2 info
https://x.com/hololive_OCG/status/1837111289811997012
https://x.com/hololive_OCG/status/1837115400913571959

Previous: >>87315575
>>
I think one of the reasons they decided to clone Pokemon over any other card game, besides the simplicity of it, is because it works well with a game that only has a small pool of characters to focus on.
>>
Coming up in the next set:

>Oshi Holomem cards
Fubuki (White)
Shion (Purple)
Marine
Chloe
Reine (Green)
Ollie (Purple)
Mori (Purple)

>Holomem Cards
Fubuki (White)
Shion (Purple)
Ayame (Red)
Choco (Purple)
Mio
Okayu (Blue)
Noel
Marine
Chloe
Reine (Green)
Ollie (Purple)
Mori (Purple)
Ina
Nerissa

>Spot Holomem Cards
Holowitches (Luna, Miko, Kanata, Marine, Shion, Chloe)
>>
Where can you still buy the TCG? Geekjack sold out.
>>
If your Oshi isn't already in the game, how do you want her to play? Personally, I want to see Ina get Takos as the Purple Equivalent to Ankimo or Zains without the +10 to damage taken and arts that play with that.
>>
>>87570485
It sold out? Wow. You can still buy from the Hololive official shop, but it's a 2 box limit. I was looking at this site, snkrdunk, that was selling it for a little bit more. So maybe you could check that out.
Either way, I'm sure it'll get restocked eventually.
>>
File: ameta.jpg (1.6 MB, 4096x3790)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>87570638
I'd like to see Ame with some gimmicky time shenanigans to pair with the weird homeless stage 2 Kronii, but I don't really know exactly how that'd work.

Alternatively, I'd like her to have some kind of powerful EN tutoring setup, partly to play into the detective/investigation theme, partly as a shoutout to her position as the primary planner/organizer of the bigger EN collabs. She'd have a relatively weak attack but she'd get a buff for every unique EN she had out.
>>
File: violence.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>87570638
When you attach a Koronesuki to Korone she untaps and can switch in/out of the active, but then immediately discard that Koronesuki.
>>
>>87569503
>Reine (Green)
I didn't realize, but that's another potential user of 1st bloom Moona. If Reine has some built-in #ID search that could be interesting.

Also I could see Noel as a fat green 2nd bloom, with even higher HP than Iroha.
>>
How is the actual gameplay? Is it something like MTG, Yu-Gi-Oh or Card Fight Vanguard? Or Sword Girls?
>>
>>87573440
Pokemon with the Oshi mechanic taken from One Piece
>>
>>87573440
It's a Pokemon clone with a few twists. Including mechanics built around battling two holomem (pokemon) at once.
>>
Thanks OP for baking. I was busy working in anime
>>
File: 1699429279501433.jpg (960 KB, 3840x2160)
960 KB
960 KB JPG
>>87570638
Debut Dino Gura Name: Baby Dino Type: Debut holomem Color: Green HP: 130 Tags: #EN #Myth #Shark #Dino

Arts: "Rawr!"
Cost: 1 Green
Power: 5
Effect: Reveal the top card of your deck. If it's a Dino Gura or Green holomem, add it to your hand. Otherwise, put it on the bottom of your deck.

Extra: You may put any number of copies of this holomem in your Deck.

1st Bloom Dino Gura Name: Growing Dino Gura Type: 1st Bloom holomem Color: Green HP: 160 Tags: #EN #Myth #Dino
Bloom Effect: "Dino Pack Call"
When this card Blooms, you may reveal up to 2 Dino Gura cards from your deck and add them to your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Arts: "Just one tiny bite please?"
Cost: 1 Green, 1 any color
Power: 0 + (10 × N), where N is the number of other Dino Gura cards on your field
Effect: Draw a card for each Dino Gura on your field (including this one).

1st Bloom Dino Gura Name: Pack Hunter Dino Gura Type: 1st Bloom holomem Color: Green HP: 150 Tags: #EN #Myth #Dino
Bloom Effect: "Dino Pack Assembly"
When this card Blooms, you may search your deck for a Dino Gura card with a different name and add it to your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Collab Effect: "Coordinated Hunt"
When this card enters the Collab position, you may move another Dino Gura from your Back row to the Center position. If you do, both this card and the moved Dino Gura gain +20 power until the end of your next turn.

Arts: "Tag Team Chomp"
Cost: 1 Green, 1 any color
Power: 50
Effect: If you have another Dino Gura in the Center position, you may have this Art target your opponent's Back row holomems.

2nd Bloom Dino Gura Name: Apex Predator Dino Gura Type: 2nd Bloom holomem Color: Green HP: 200 Tags: #EN #Myth #Dino
Bloom Effect: "Dino Evolution"
When this card Blooms, you may play another Dino Gura card from your hand to any spot in the playing field.

Arts: "I'ma tewifying pwedatow"
Cost: 2 Green, 1 any color
Power: 60 + (20 × N), where N is the number of other Dino Gura cards on your field
Effect: Roll a die. You may reroll this die up to N times, where N is the number of other Dino Gura cards on your field. Deal damage equal to the final result × 10 to your opponent's Center holomem.

Buzz Dino Gura Name: Hyper Dino Gura Type: 1st Bloom Buzz holomem Color: Green HP: 240 Tags: #EN #Myth #Dino

Arts: "Dino Rampage"
Cost: 2 Green, 2 any color
Power: 20
Effect: For each Dino Gura on your field (including this one), deal 20 damage to a random opponent's holomem.

Arts: "RAAAAAWR"
Cost: 3 Green, 1 any color
Power: 0 + (50 × N), where N is the number of Dino Gura cards in your Archive
Effect: You may send up to 2 Dino Gura cards from your hand to your archive.
Extra: When this holomem is Downed, lose 2 LIFE.

Oshi Dino Gura
Name: Dino Gura, Dino Queen Type: Oshi holomem Color: Green LIFE: 7 Tags: #EN #Myth #Dino

Oshi Skill (holo power -1): "Dino Pack Leader"
(Once per turn) You may reveal any number of Dino Gura cards from your hand. For each card revealed this way, draw a card, then discard a card.

SP Oshi Skill (holo power -4): "Jurassic Apex"
(Once per game) Can be used when you have 4 or more Dino Gura cards on your field: All of your Dino Gura cards gain +30 power and "When this card attacks, you may roll a die. On an odd result, the attack repeats." until the end of your next turn.

Support Cards

Event: Paleontology Type: Support (Event) Rarity: U
LIMITED: Only one can be used per turn.
Look at the top five cards of your Deck. Reveal any number of them that are Dino Gura holomems and put them into your hand. Then put the remaining cards on the bottom of your Deck in any order.

Tool: Prehistoric Bone Type: Support (Tool) Rarity: C
The holomem with this Tool attached gains +10 HP.
If this is attached to a Dino Gura, it gains the following effect: When the holomem with this Tool attached uses an Art, you may roll a die. On an odd result, draw a card.

Fan: Paleontology Club Type: Support (Fan) Rarity: C
When the holomem with this Fan attached uses an Art, you may look at the top card of your deck. If it's a Dino Gura or Green holomem, you may reveal it and add it to your hand.
This Fan may only be attached to your Dino Gura, and you may attach any number of this Fan to one holomem.

Name: Extinction Event Meteor Type: Support (Event) Rarity: RR
LIMITED: Only one can be used per game.
Cost: Discard your entire hand (minimum 5 cards)
Effect: "where de dino go"
For each card discarded to activate this effect, roll a die. For each even result:
- Deal 10 special damage to all of your opponent's holomems.
- Draw a card.
- You may play a Dino Gura card from your Archive onto your field.

Then, choose one:
- All your Dino Gura holomems gain +15 power until the end of your next turn.
- Return up to 2 Dino Gura cards from your Archive to your hand.
Extra: If you have 6 or more Dino Gura holomems on your field when you play this card, you may choose to activate all effects instead of picking one.
>>
>>87574113
Maybe prehistoric tag instead of myth although myth also works...
>>
>>87566270
god no
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suKTwXnyz8E
>>
File: 1700774902669791.jpg (394 KB, 1641x2007)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>87574113
also i want this to be a proper timmy type deck, so maybe bump up the energy costs? Would need to have some support for cheer energy maybe, something that sacks back holomembs for cheer energy the same colour as the holomemb "eaten"? Could just be called chomp
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (1.26 MB, 2738x956)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>87574566
FYI, the "Timmy" term this anon used is a MtG thing. There are fan terms for the three broad grouping of player types, which were later referenced in official joke cards.
- Timmy plays big cards that are more on the simple side.
- Johnny is the combo player.
- Spike is the hyper-efficient and competitive player.
And outside of gameplay, there's also:
- Vorthos cares about the story more than anything else.
>>
File: ahoy.png (1.18 MB, 695x984)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>87574113
>Tags: #EN #Myth #Shark #Dino
Pretty sure Gura will be #Sea since spot Marine has the tag.
Also #Shark and #Dino sound useless, who else beside Gura will have those?

Green seems to be the dedicated timmy color so far, and Gura looks more blue than anything.
>>
>>87575326
Ah shit i accidentally kept the shark for one of the cards they are meant to be just dinos not sharks because after all dinogura isnt gura, and saying that dinogura is just gura in an onesie is absurd. Which is also why shes not blue anyone can see that the dino is green
Regarding typing i dont care too much for it to be a strong deck but eventually you could have other dino holomembs, like nanora or even some bird synergy in the future
>>
>>87575555
Giant animals expansion...
Nanora, fubuzilla, dinogura, king kong kanata, iofi godzilla bride...
>>
File: around elves.png (1.1 MB, 690x976)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
Looking at the tags, so far we have:
- #JP ; #EN ; #ID
- further separated into 1 tag per gen, so 9 JP ; 4 EN ; 3 ID ; for 16 total
- #Art
- #Song
- #Kemomimi
- #Bird
- #Sea
- #HalfElf
- #Alcohol
Notably there's no #Dance, otherwise Bae would have it.
And somehow Kobo isn't #Sea either.

>>87575555
I could see a #Kaijuu tag in the future but I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything dino-related.
>>
>>87576272
Ah yes kaijuu would work
>Don't get your hopes up
Too late im already looking forward to playing dinoguras in the game, I'll take anything i can get but i want dinos in my damn game cover
>>
>>87576543
If you squint hard enough you have holobirds.
>>
>>87576272
>And somehow Kobo isn't #Sea either.
this one holoOCG just put random #, wtf Kobo not #Song group but moona did it
>>
>>87576272
Halfelf was a weird one. Doesn't Hololive only have two half elves?
>>
>>87576272
Kobo is more closely associated with the weather than the sea. Still odd she only has her branch+Gen as her tags and no "Preistess/Shrine Maiden" tag.

>>87577732
Three actually AKA every elf in Hololive is a half-elf. Aki's the only one who isn't half-human.
>>
>>87577732
Aki, Flare, Lamy, so 3 for now.

>>87578012
>no "Preistess/Shrine Maiden" tag
Maybe they wanted to avoid anything religious?
If Kobo is more weather-related then I guess it makes for her to be just generic Blue. Since with Suisei, Moona, and Kronii, the color so far seems to be "sniping the bench with the power of the sky and the stars and stuff".
>>
>>87573440
Sword girls
Holy shit someone else who played that
Btw did you know it's back as KanaTales now?
>>
>>87578274
>Maybe they wanted to avoid anything religious?
That would make sense but we have Miko and Ina.
>>
>>87578012
>>87578274
I knew that Lamy had pointy ears, but I didn't know she was a half-elf.
>>
>>87570638
for Ina I want a Jade Tako deck similar to the Hearthstone Jade Golems
>>
File: sake.png (463 KB, 613x416)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
>>87578988
Ina will most likely be #Art and #Sea and Miko will just have her gen.
Too bad, I wish they had used the lore for once, we could have has Holy, Demonic, Mythical Beasts, Warrior, etc.
I'm surprised they wen with #Alcohol though, it's not exactly the safest keyword around. Also curious to see what they do with it. So far the only ones are Aki and Lui, and I see no synergy or theme.
>>
>>87576272
The only sea-themed thing about Kobo is that her hair references a sea painting. Otherwise, she's WATER themed, but not specifically SEA themed.
The bigger missing tag would be demon. Hololive has a lot of demons (Ayame, Choco, Towa, half of IRyS, La+, Nerissa, Fuwawa, Mococo)
>>87577732
Three. Aki is Elf/Siren, Flare and Lamy are Elf/Human.
>>87582177
Lamy and Raden should have it too.
>>
File: 1000008022.png (319 KB, 551x541)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>>87576272
>Looking at the tags, so far we have:
>- #JP ; #EN ; #ID
#Regloss
>You can only use this card if your hand contains 6 or fewer cards (excluding this card).Look at the top 4 cards of your deck. From those, reveal any number of "#ReGLOSS" Holomen cards you like and add the revealed Holomen to your hand. Then, return the remaining cards to the bottom of your deck in any order.

note:machine translated
>>
>>87574544
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC1wCYFUs1A
YGO also reminded me of this video. Yu-Gi-Oh almost sounds like a layer of hell at times.
>>
>>87584371
Since I got reminded of this video, any YGO nerds lurking around have good recommendations on Videos about the history of YGO powercreep? I love learning about metagames in things.
>>
File: noeru.png (1.2 MB, 698x982)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>87583284
>Lamy and Raden should have it too.
Also forgot Noel is already confirmed alcoholic.
Calli doesn't have it though, didn't she get some booze collabs at some point?

>>87576272
>>87583899
>- further separated into 1 tag per gen, so 9 JP ; 4 EN ; 3 ID ; for 16 total
Read, nigga, read.
Although it would be funny if somehow Regloss holomem don't have #JP.
>>
>>87575180
So what you're saying is we're all vorthos
>>
>>87585798
>Although it would be funny if somehow Regloss holomem don't have #JP.
Regloss not JP i remember that graph chart from a-chan thing
>>
>>87586332
Regloss aren't even Hololive, what are they doing in our game!?
>>
what is the ability/strategy of each color?
>>
>>87588436
Gameplans differ between decks in the same color (See Promise building a full house vs Kanata setting up for Overkills) but I've compiled things I've noticed that generally exclusive to specific colors.

>White: Drawing cards, Searching the deck for Holomem, and Damage Mitigation
>Red: Archiving Holomems+Fans and pulling them back out later
>Blue: Burning Cheers for various effects, mostly hitting the backstage
>Green: Gathering Cheers, controlling dice results, and healing
>>
File: 1679368629986641.gif (2.33 MB, 426x316)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB GIF
anyone have success running blue decks so far? mind sharing decklist? i always lose with blue except that one time where azki player bricked hard
>>
File: GZvN46kaoAAcQVE.jpg (81 KB, 778x562)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>87589539
Blue feels like the weakest color at the moment. Suisei seems like the best in the color right now but the upkeep needed to keep her swinging seems like a pain. I think this deck was the one of the ones that went 5-0 in that recent big event.
https://x.com/holocard_guild/status/1845294855792230556/photo/1

> that one time where azki player bricked hard
As someone who has been sticking with an AZKi deck, this has been my biggest problem and it only gets more painful because all my search or drawing supports never show up. I need to screencap the next time I have an obscene amount of cheers on an AZKi while only two or 3 are on the field.
>>
>>87589539
I think blue really needs some more support.
>>
>>87585798
>>87586643
Isn't ReGloss in a funky spot where they are a part of Holollive but not any of the other preexisting branches?
>>
File: 1694666482726163.png (375 KB, 1302x637)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>87586332
>>87586643
>>87594017
I'll just post the graph. Taking another look at it, it doesn't really clarify whether they can be considered JP or not. But my impression was that they wanted to leave it open to possibly having non-jp gens in dev_is.
>>
File: hololivechart.png (1017 KB, 1883x872)
1017 KB
1017 KB PNG
>>87594394
Lest anyone believe this shitpost chart, this is how the company is actually split.
https://www.youtube.com/live/Gi1XDNLdjpw?si=rJHNkqV_HNsWnVdV&t=340
>>
>>87589539
This SuiKobo deck does a decent job:
Oshi: Suisei

2x Suisei (90D)
2x Suisei (70D)
2x Kobo (70D)
2x Kobo (100D)
4x Moona (90D)
1x Peko (90D)
2x Suisei (110F)
2x Suisei (120F)
2x Suisei (150F)
2x Kobo (120F)
2x Kobo (180F)
2x Moona (110F)
3x Moona (240B)
4x Peko(90F)
3x Suisei (210S)
3x Kobo (200S)
3x Nodoka
3x Mane-Chan
2x Encore
2x Sub PC

Anti-Blues still fuck this deck over though.
>>
Draw 3.
>>
>>87595570
Oh, there was something that seemed off about it.
>>
>>87599201
I suspect the fake one was made to annoy unicorns.
For holoOCG purposes however, the real chart shows that 'hololive'(the JP branch is simply called 'hololive') and 'Dev_is' are separate groupings and so it seems likely that none of ReGloss would get #JP
>>
Yeah I came in with zero knowledge of any TCG terminology and played a little bit, I can tell Mumei is pretty fucking busted.
How come she's overpowered in TWO games?
>>
>>87594017
>so it seems likely that none of ReGloss would get #JP
So Regloss will be the only group without a language tag?
>>
File: file.png (107 KB, 250x308)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
Seems that this polka card is one of the best selling ones https://www.tcgjapan.com/omaru-polka-hbp01-071-ur/
Perhaps you'd like it Anon boy?
>>
File: 071RR__68044.jpg (418 KB, 917x1280)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>87601483
I kinda prefer the regular one actually, sorry Gramps.
Polka cute.
>>
>>87589445
And it looks like purple will be focused on the archive (Graveyard)
>>
>>87603151
Wonder who will get the summon 2nd bloom + attach cheer from archives mechanic
>>
>>87600603
what does she do
>>
>>87570638
I want a set of Gura cards including a red set that can consume other cards setting up a "food chain" with the Apex Predator eventually eating everything on the field
>>
>>87589539
you can try moona zeta with kobo oshi.
moona in the center for damage+plink. zeta cycles in for protection + big damage too if you can get 3 cheers on her.
>>
promise really huge...
need another counter
>>
>The Forbidden Yab - Discord Notification
>Support - Event
>Archive 3 Cheers from your field, then archive your opponent's Center including all the cards attached to it.
>>
>>87586643
They are hololive, ENtard.
>>
>>87569503
very nice
>>
>>87604629
>attach cheer from archives
220 HP 2nd Bloom AZKi has that as her Bloom Effect and Iofi has it on her Debut and 2nd Bloom cards as a Collab Effect.
>>
>>87576272
#Blondes when?
>>
Draw!
>>
File: 1714689313335059.png (791 KB, 627x878)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
Will this fast Bloom effect be green only or other colors will get it as well?
>>
>>87614531
Maybe it will be different for each color like getting a down for white or having X amount of cheers/holos in the archive for red.
>>
>>87613070
>>
wao
>>
Presenting a perfectly normal AZKi board
>>
File: 1723896497685469.png (224 KB, 627x576)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
This game is genuinely fun, I can definitely see myself getting addicted...
>>
>halloween deck is impossible because Mel is gone
Cover bring her back please.
>>
>>87620184
They can just make a Myth or Treat deck instead.
>>
>>87620357
I clearly wanted a Mel, Choco and Shion deck, why the fuck would i want a myth deck.
>>
>>87620481
Because it's a Haloween deck? An actual Halloween Night deck would need Rushia too anyway,
>>
>>87620816
Halloween could live without Rushia but not without Mel whose birthday was literally on halloween and she had the entire halloween theme.
>>
>>87620964
Yeah, that's rough.
>>
Have another draw.
>>
>>87620047
I wanna take a break from the game for a bit until the next set releases, but I can't stop coming back. How dare Holoduel be so easily accessible.
>>
Weekly Holoduel tourney when?
>>
File: candy.png (922 KB, 699x985)
922 KB
922 KB PNG
>>87608879
>doesn't get the joke
>calls other retarded
Pottery.

>>87620184
Best I can do is Holowitches next set.
If we're lucky she'll get a Spot, same with Aqua.
>>
>>87619343
Gravity or Mane-chan?
>>
>>87625789
The offscreen Nodoka that actually brought me another Debut when I used it
>>
>>87625901
Gravity digs deeper though. Or did you have some standard pc in the deck?
>>
>>87626105
Gravity wasn't digging up jack all morning and my Standard PCs were all MIA except like one early on.
>>
>>87625022
There's got to be some discord organizing this right?
>>
>>87626395
There is one in the hololive ocg discord server. That being said, it’ll primarily be on HoloDelta but I’m sure someone will let you gentleman Holoduel for a match or two. Maybe we can even play against each other
>>
>>87627086
>That being said, it’ll primarily be on HoloDelta
Why's that?
>>
>>87629282
It's a manual sim so my guess is that they wanted to make it as close as possible to irl.
>>
>>87630757
I guess it would be a bit much to do proxies with webcams.
>>
>>87629282
Many of the Discord people are biased towards HoloDelta. Holodelta has been around longer so it is seen as the more authoritative sim.

People rather allow for human error rather than have some computer program do something wrong itself. Think about the reluctance to adopt Holoduel kind of like self-driving cars where failure of the robot is consider much more tragic than failure of the human. Finally, the last tourney was on HoloDelta, and it's hard to change the status quo.

Proxy play with webcames are quite uncommon in the Anglophone Hololive ocg Discords (many people are digital only) so don't expect webcam tourneys soon.
>>
>>87634249
>Finally, the last tourney was on HoloDelta, and it's hard to change the status quo.
Is there a vod somewhere?
>>
draw
>>
>>87574113
Reading through this, Dino Gura fees more in line with White Cards than green.
>>
Live.
I want to try if the site can be played on phone
>>
>>87634249
>People rather allow for human error rather than have some computer program do something wrong itself.
last time I used kobo on holoduel the backline kills dealt life damage even though it says it shouldn't. I don't know if this is fixed yet or not but at least with something manual you don't have to deal with bugs like this that you are unable to override
>>
>>87641604
Holoduel works on phone 100% but the itch io site works better than the .net site.
>>
File: bokoboko.png (913 KB, 586x826)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
>>87642002
You sure that wasn't Kobo oshii skill? Because that one can take life.
>>
>>87642206
Yeah I'm sure, it was one of the first tier kobos. That was like a week ago though and I haven't tried it since
>>
>>87634249
Yeah, I guess that makes sense. But the game is still pretty simple right now. I'm not sure if Holoduel is going to last as more cards come out and the game gets more complicated.
>>
>>87644416
If this game is based on pokemon, I don't think things will get too complex.
>>
>>87644416
If Bushiroad and Cover are sensible, they'll keep it simple enough that even most holomem can play it without too much brain power.
>>
File: 1715274438179811.png (872 KB, 1920x1080)
872 KB
872 KB PNG
>lets queue with suityan!
>game 1 brick
>game 2 stomped very fast by ppt
>game 3 brick
>game 4 stomped by poruka
>game 5 got rngkeked by zeta buzz, 4x null damage fun
>almost won game 6 but enemy destiny drawed you are an enemy and irys oneshot 2nd bloom sui, couldn't bounce back
>game 7 stomped by irys
bros everytime i try to play decks i like this always happens, i'll join promise metaslaves until shion+mori dark deck appears
>>
>>87642002
I know which kobo you're talking out as I remembered it taking life when I played it (hBP01-086 bloom if anyone is curious). I wasn't aware it wasn't the intended interaction.

If you run into any bug, just tell me so. I'm in pretty close contact with the HoloDuel dev so they'll get get it fixed pretty soon. Thank you for reporting.
>>
>>87647709
Suichan might be playable if they give her strategy more support.
>>
File: GYPHQjWb0AAMgh2.jpg (305 KB, 728x992)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
I'm really curious to see if GGs going to get a card for her birthday merch tomorrow. It's possible we might see the first official English card.
>>
>>87652074
Do nips even know about her?
>>
>>87652074
https://hololive-official-cardgame.com/en/news/post/04/
They already set all birthday merch sets will get a card and it will be in Japanese
>>
>>87657679
I guess you could imply that, but it doesn't really seem completely clear to me. The choice to not include English cards for the English members would be a bit weird, but I suppose that's fine too.
I feel like GG will be yellow.
>>
Is daktagames.itch.io/holoduel or holoduel.net the better simulator?
>>
>>87664127
for mobile, the former is better since it automatically goes fullscreen
>>
oaw
>>
draw
>>
Prediction gigi element?
Imo yellow or white
>>
>>87668564
I'm thinking white. Purple already brings the game to 5.
>>
If we're doing the tourney, I found a free private chat room that's not discord and requires no registration. Problem is, it's developed by pajeet.
>>
>>87668403
>>
>>87652074
Looking forward to it
>>
>>87668564
Betting on Yellow.
>>
>>87668564
look at her, she's yellow all around!
>>
>>87670887
Modi would get to see all of our confidential communications...
>>
>>87679090
yeah, but we still got purple Ollie
>>
>>87681235
Purple is the spooky color. That's why it has zombies, reapers, and demons. Yellow is uh... yellow.
>>
>>87681445
Yellow is piss, PISS IN MY MOUTH
>>
>>87672859
>>
Can someone tell me what Spot cards are for? You can't bloom them, right? Do they have better than normal effects? Cheap costs?
>>
>>87685970
So far they mostly just have powerful collab effects. A lot of them mimic support cards. Peko is the only way to search for buzz forms. And then there's Kanata who has no ability but the most HP for a non-bloomed card

In exchange, their attacks are generally weak or overcosted. Personally I don't think any of them are super great unless your deck really needs that collab effect because you're giving up a lot for it
>>
>>87685970
Some of them do, making them splashable. But right now, they're either too weak or nothing can take advantage of them atm.

Right now, only Spot Pekora has use because she can fetch Buzz cards. Can use fans too if you're using 12fan Polka
>>
>>87685970
Ame should get better and better as more powerful items get printed. Right now though, the main limiter is that you have no way to search for Spots, so they remain extremely niche.
>>
File: 1699813672239163.jpg (123 KB, 1315x874)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>87638766
b-but the dino is green though :(
Any suggestions?
>>
>>87687975
Green is cheer related so eating opponent cheers could be neat "Return 1 Green cheer attached to this holomem to your cheer deck, reattach a cheer from opponent's holomems to this holomem"
>>
>>87687975
Get this: Arctic Dino Gura
>>
Anya and Kaela are locked in for 3rd set, right?
>>
>>87690399
No, as the remaining members should be spread out in sets 3 and 4
>>
>>87688389
>reattach a cheer from opponent's holomems to this holomem
That sounds absolutely vile in a game where a lot of gameplans get kneecapped by a single use of Moom's Cheer removal card.
>>
wao
>>
>>87688389
>>87691455
I doubt they'll ever do that. By comparison Pokemon has never done this in nearly 30 years. The main problem is that cheers are the same for every players, so having your cheers mixed with your opponent's means it's extremely easy to steal each other cards without knowing.
I could see a "discard a cheer from opponent and accelerate a cheer from your deck" though, it's functionally the same but keeps the cheers separated between the 2 boards.
>>
>>87691455
Isn't the point of custom cards making them somewhat busted?
>>87693306
Swapping cheers was meant to be a negative because you could have the wrong color for your attack.
>>
>>87693306
They might as well have an ability that archives an opponents cheer and draws you a cheer at the same time. But obviously that would be really powerful.
>>
>>87694058
>Swapping cheers was meant to be a negative because you could have the wrong color for your attack.
I see, but then you have the logistical problem of mixing both player's cards.
I think it's more likely they create a "colorless cheer" for these cases, a special kind of cheer that's not in your deck and can only be placed on the board if a card explicitly says so. KInda similar to damage counters, except this one would be a "colorless cheer" counter.
Or you could have the holomem say "if you meat X condition, you can attach this card to one of your other holomem as if it was a colorless cheer", similar to Zain.
>>87694360
Well you can balance it by putting it on a stage 2 bloom for example.
>>
Hey guys, have you seen any good Sora decks? I've tried Sora, SorAZ, Sorapol, and a zeta/Iofi deck with Sora oshi. Anything else cool out there? Doesn't have to be great.
>>
File: kanata sora.png (952 KB, 1216x1214)
952 KB
952 KB PNG
>>87696704
The best use I've seen so far is mixed with Kanata. Here for an example list: https://www.holocardstrategy.jp/whitekanatasore/
But the Sora line is good support, so you could probably try her in most decks as a secondary attacker/draw engine. Just don't forget to slot in Ankimo.
She could probably go well with Polka Buzz. Ankimo doesn't contribute to Polka damage, but with both Zain and Ankimo you should be able to have 2 attackers online extremely fast.
>>
File: 1714553667198245.png (1.42 MB, 843x2379)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>
>>87570638
Mio with Hatotaurus support and he's just the strongest. Does 500 damage 5 times per turn. Can attack front anald back rows and losing to him is losing 3x lives. And he doesn't need any cheer if Mio has one. And collab effect of blooming Mio to stage 2
>>
>>87699428
>Can attack front anal
Dude, finish fapping to Mio before posting.
>>
File: GTvHrHIaQAAS08B.jpg (41 KB, 373x500)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
I wonder if Marine's PR card is available anywhere. People must have it by now.

>>87699338
By the way, Shion's debut will survive full force Kanata at 130 HP.
>>
>>87701806
>By the way, Shion's debut will survive full force Kanata at 130 HP.
Big Zam, really? Are they previewing cards now?
>>
File: GX63HkHakAAabyX.jpg (299 KB, 1920x1080)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>87701997
It's nothing new, it's just this preview from the announcement of set 2.
>>
>>87702150
Oh. I completely missed that.
>>
File: GYYzkacXwAAEdmq.jpg (271 KB, 728x992)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>
>>87574113
thats really cool
>>
File: GYPFO_BakAMyE5E.jpg (410 KB, 728x992)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>
>>87707050
good thing the card's bad because I wouldn't be able to play with that on the table
>>
>>87707161
It's somehow lewder than all the cards using dakimakura and oppai mousepad art.
>>
>>87568190
>holotcg
>not not on /tg/
Neat.
The translation link is great.
>>
>>87709455
Would a Holotcg thread survive on /tg/?
>>
>>87709666
who knows but its safe here
>>
wao
>>
cards
>>
File: file.png (1.48 MB, 768x1024)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>87701806
https://x.com/Fl4Warotaphone/status/1847170981632397602
>>
>>87715053
are all the cards slightly mis centered?
>>
cards
>>
File: 1723663103442028.png (421 KB, 793x826)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
>>
>>87715053
Nice.
>>
>>87702150
>Shion is the fattest debut so far
シオンよ。。。

>>87718297
Well fuck. Maybe it's just perspective?
>>
>>87725799
Incredibly dense Gaki
>>
>>87725799
you can see the borders
reminds me of how fucked some pokemon tcg cards are printed
>>
File: file.png (1.39 MB, 1008x756)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>87731132
https://x.com/mokotan0522/status/1847125647887683829
Here is another one. looks more centered?
>>
Doesn't look like Gigi is getting a card after all. Hoping I get BTFO a bit later.
>>
>>87734924
Cards are part of birthday merch, is she even getting merch?
>>
File: file.png (1.09 MB, 1024x1024)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>
>>87734924
I got BTFO after this post
>>87736384
By the time I posted her merch had been announced.
>>
>>87736384
>>87737328
I kneel.
>>
>>87737328
She's yellow! It's not really a surprise.
>>
>>87737328
ok so they are including these with ENs right off the bat then
BUT WHY NOT MAKE ONE IN ENGLISH?
These aren't even holo right? so its only purpose to non-jp buyers is collectable
>>
>>87737328
Yellow Enhance (イエローエンハンス)

Holo Power: 2
"[Once per turn] During this turn, one of your Yellow Holo members gains +20 Arts."
Birthday Gift Yellow (バースデーギフト 〜Yellow〜)

Holo Power: 2
"[Once per game] Reveal one Yellow Holo member from your deck, add it to your hand, and shuffle your deck."
>>
>>87737829
I assume they will still be playable with the English version of the card game. A lot of TCGs allow that.
>>
>>87737906
The bday card effects are mostly the same with the only difference is the color
>>
>>87573611
when's the next holocure update kay kun
>>
>>87739654
https://x.com/holocuredev/status/1847499266559750348
>>
>>87737328
I'm from the gigi thread, I collect YgO cards and didn't know hololive had a card game, does this series have foil levels and all that?
>>
>>87738168
From what I heard only MTG allows that as other TCGs don't have simultaneous releases for EN and JP
>>
>>87741435
there are multiple foiling types and certain cards do come in multiple rarities
>>
>>87741569
I see, I see. I assume the one that i'll get in the limited edition one will be common, but I'll order a pack and see what I get cuz gambling is fun.
>>
>>87741435
It has foils and they look really good! The card game itself is brand new. There should be an English release coming some time in the near future.
>>87741455
To be honest, I'm an MTG player, I just thought that other series would allow it too. I don't think simultaneous releases are necessary for it to be allowed. You just don't let players play with Japanese cards that haven't come out yet.
>>
>>87741455
All Magic cards are treated as though they are their English versions, so you can use foreign language cards in tournaments. You are allowed to reference the official card database wording at any time.
>>
>>87741911
ygo claims it's because of different card stock and card backs, but it's more likely the tcg just being stingy as fuck because ocg has dirt cheap cards with better quality. the card backs isn't an issue if cards are sleeved and tcg has had multiple different products which vary in card stock anyways.
>>
>>87742288
>the card backs isn't an issue if cards are sleeved
not all sleeves have opaque backs. Many players use clear penny sleeves. different card backs is a legitimate reason to separate the two.
>>
>>87741435
this is technically Hololive's third card game, it made appearances in two of bushiroad's preexisting card game before this.
>>
>>87742422
They shouldn't have used different card backs in the first place.
>>
>>87741646
So bday promos aren't foil
The current rarities are:
C
U
R (plain background foil)
RR (patterned texture foil)
OSR (Oshi card, patterned texture foil)
UR (Borderless alt art of an RR, patterned texture foil)
OUR(Borderless alt art of an OSR, patterned texture foil)
SEC(Foil stamped signature version of 2 OUR cards(Kiara and Suisei))

pictures of the actual cards can be seen at https://yuyu-tei.jp/sell/hocg/s/hbp01
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (105 KB, 803x582)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>87742504
It's also understandable why they did, different languages and marketing and all.
Speaking of Yugioh reminds me: what size are these Hololive cards? Are they normal sized or do they use the stupid smaller size Japan likes to use sometimes?
>>
>>87742613
They're normal sized thankfully.
>>
>>87742878
That's what she said!
>>
File: 1679119516243733.gif (141 KB, 196x239)
141 KB
141 KB GIF
>>87744613
She wouldn't say that though.
>>
>>87741435
I know you didn't ask, but the game itself is pretty fun. You can play around with digital proxies here: https://holoduel.net/game/index.html
I'm really looking forward to the second set and the English version
>>
File: m3c-305-sol-ring.jpg (113 KB, 672x936)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
I asked this in Hololive Global but feel it's adjacent enough for here as well.
I like to make Hololive MtG proxies, and I also like writing shit out.
https://hololive-mtg-proxies.neocities.org/game-terms
Do you know SHIT about Magic? Wanna check that out to see if any of it makes sense to a non-player?
As for proxies, I want to do a Sol Ring, but I can't decide what Holo thing should represent it. Do you have any ideas?
I was briefly tempted to do Rushia's engagement ring for the lulz, but I've decided against it.
>>
>>87746521
Maybe something from Subaru?
>>
File: 1679976370060015.png (129 KB, 263x282)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>87746521
A Holo playing Ring Fit
>>
>>87737328
cute asf
>>
Draw!
>>
>>87578322
>KanaTales
The ratings seem bad
>>
>>87568546
aye
>>
>get into a rabbit hole of Card game videos
>Playlist of a person's complaints about Konami
Sasuga

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.