[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705559227124643.png (53 KB, 279x288)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>1 day until debut
Are you ready /vt/? What did she cook with all that FREEDOM?
>>
The hype is already dead, bro.
>>
heh, what a doober...
>>
>>87764902
Who
>>
>>87764902
React content.
>>
File: 1727765714230312.png (393 KB, 828x899)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
>>87764902
Whore Collabs
>>
File: 1729233019436457.png (900 KB, 894x858)
900 KB
900 KB PNG
>>87764990
did someone say react content?
>>
>>87764902
Is she really going with the "dooby" name? I hope that's some pre-debut switcheroo.
>>
Freedom means nothing without creativity.
>>
>>87765060
I hope not because I want to spam Muad'doob in the chat until I get banned
>>
>>87765053
I see you took /pcg/'s advice to randomize filenames good job jackanon!
>>
Sorry but I really don't buy that she is actually going to manage becoming super motivated and creative just because she left Hololive like some of you here do. Maybe for like a month? I dont think she will last more than that.
Also have you people seen her pre-Ame content? It was pretty fucking bad I literally dont understand the appeal.
So between those two things, being hyped just seems stupid.
I also don't understand how you all dont feel like, disrespected or anything after her whole bizzare pseudo-graduation where she clearly didnt give a fuck.
I just don't understand Ame or her fans anymore.
>>
>>87764902
I'm surprised she hasn't done that much to create hype. The only real teaser so far was her showing off the hand and tail of her model from behind a penguin plushie.
>>
she's left the cult so we hate her now
>>
>>87765229
stop typing like a woman or post tits
>>
>>87765229
Ame is just not an entertainer. Hololive really was perfect for her in the beginning. Cute girl doing cute thing just gets boring fast.
>>
>>87765253
She hates popularity. While in corpo she was doing everything to debuff herself. Maybe that is one of the reasons she left
>>
>Shit model
>It's ame
>fuking ame
>So She'll go on break after doing 3 things she couldn't do in her org
meh
>>
Can't wait for her 2k ccv stream
>>
Isn't it hilarious how not even 1 month after "graduating" that she's this ready to redebut with a new model and start suddenly streaming again despite being on the low end of streaming hours in Holo? lmao, teamkeks truly living up to their name. Cannot imagine my oshi doing something this blatant
>>
ITT Nijifags seething
>>
>>87764902
I'll be there to see how many holo fans she bans in her chat.
>>
>No drama to farm engagement off like Sayu/Doki/Mint
>Hardly streamed at all while in a company
>Was originally a 2 view anyway
Yeah, she's gonna be even less relevant than kson
>>
>>87765492
holo fans haven't given a shit about Ame for years, anon
>>
>>87765483
Better not tell the Kson fags that because they'll bitch and moan
>>
Do we think the debut is at 0 amt?
>>
Is she joining vshojo?
>>
>holofag immediately turns anti for no reason
This is why people want to see that shithole company die.
>>
>>87765550
Well to be fair, at least Kson streamed regularly throughout her 1-2 years in a company. This bitch has been partially retired for almost 3 years. but is suddenly raring to start streaming again since leaving
>>
The sect is already turning on her and she has not even debuted yet lmao
>>
>>87765483
Hololive as a company sucks. What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>87765492
Gonna be honest I think this is just Holofans, the only fanbases I've seen that actually care about Ame are her own thread and Phasefags for some weird reason
>>
>>87765229
summed up all my thoughts neatly. it'd be a pleasant surprise if she managed to completely transform into a motivated go-getter Koyori-tier streamer. but she probably won't. I mean, my assumption is she basically-left Cover -because- she is too lazy and can't be assed to keep up with all the background stuff and would rather have less responsibility and expectations, not more. she was already in literally the best position possible for her in the entire fucking world, but it's clear Holo expects a fair bit out of its talents to keep up and she didn't wanna keep doing that.
>>
>>87765229
This! She's not that entertaining and she's lazy.
>>
File: 1703337660869950.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>87765613
If she was joining VShojo we wouldn't know about Dooby at all. Instead VShojo would drop a series of teasers heavily alluding to her PL through references until the actual debut.
>>
>>87765653
>trash company does everything it can to kill all her motivation and give her zero support for anything she was passionate about
>holotard expects her to just stay in the company indefinitely or something and continue contributing for slant-eyed freaks that don't care about her
Fuck me. Just go watch your slop while there's still slop to watch before it gets eaten alive by investors.
>>
>>87765701
I'd say its just gotten worse this year after Cover going public. Record number of people leaving in 1 year, talents being more open about their grievances with the company and management, streaming hours becoming even worse across the board. There's clearly shit going on behind the scenes, Aqua and A-chan leaving especially were major red flags.
>>
>>87765613
Phase connect
>>
>>87765060
yes, she loves smoking weed. So expect a lot of dude weed lmao humour as well.
>>
>>87765778
>she was already in literally the best position possible for her in the entire fucking world
Get over yourself. It's amazing you think hololive is at the best shape possible when it missed out on holosummer completely. Get worried.
>>
File: gender revealed.jpg (93 KB, 716x471)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>87765268
kek its either a woman or a tranny, im betting tranny
>>
>>87765854
Are you talking about Kson or Ame? Kson was infinitely more entertaining while under the restrictions of a company, because now her only content is doing shit with JAV whores. And Ame never had anything she was passionate about, even her 1st year when she was actually active she was only ever seen as Gura's sidekick
>>
>>87765866
A-chan we had already had an inkling wanted to retire to start a family etc and this is typical of Japanese workplaces where women are expected to do this instead of try to juggle a career and family. Ame and Aqua both had hardly streamed for a while, in Aqua's case she had been basically done being a big consistent streamer since like 2021 basically. Both the ones who left were lazy/unmotivated and I don't think that's coincidence at all, like Cover is fucking annoyed with girls like that and is fine if they want to leave because they're a pain in the ass to keep dragging around like a cat on a leash forcing them to keep up with the yearly live events/merch stuff.
>>
>>87765989
You sure you want to keep being an arrogant retard, holofag? How many more graduations can you tank and people on the board turning away from hololive?
>>
hololive fans really are the worst, they hate ame simply because she doesn't have the dorito anymore, these people are slave attack dogs lmfao, in a way i assume they're worried if ame does well other holos that are tired of the busy work will soft graduate
>>
>>87765852
Hololive has a non-compete clause that lasts a year
>>
>>87765229
>I also don't understand how you all dont feel like, disrespected or anything after her whole bizzare pseudo-graduation where she clearly didnt give a fuck.
It was horrible. Best graduation in Hololive.
>>
Just a casual reminder since she might be reading this.
Don't expect the same level of popularity as Hololive. The truth is that Hololive is the top of the game for a female vtuber. She would probably be lucky to retain half her audience or less.
>>
>>87765989
Blame VshojoJP for not giving her an entire gen of people to collab with like they initially promised.
>>
>>87764902
>obsessed and mindbroken , also rent free
>>
>>87766145
>She would probably be lucky to retain half her audience or less.
I mean she clearly didn't want the big audience so that works in her favor.
>>
>>87766145
The biggest potential problem is that she's moving to twitch and hololive fans won't follow her there. She'll be starting from the ground up
>>
>>87766050
So Ayame/Shion/Gura are next to leave in this is the case then. Because they have also been lazy fucks for the past 3+ years
>>
>>87764902
Maybe some pasta, idk
>>
>>87766060
nobody cares what people on this board think lmao, its just phasefags malding about how they will never be as popular as Holo. But as soon as Phase becomes more "mainstream" ya'll will just bitch about gatekeeping and how normies are ruining it
>>
>>87766200
That's easy:
>Silvervale raid
>Vei raid
>Neuro/Vedal raid
>Filian raid
>Dokibird raid
>Ironmouse/vshojo raid
She'll probably manage to be a mid 4view for the next couple of months just on goodwill alone
>>
>>87766125
The only Holo that has remained relevant after leaving is Rushia, but that's only because she's become a lolcow and people like watching the shitshow
>>
>>87765229
>t.seething ligger
>t.seething mintfag
>t.seething berylfag
>t.seething grimmifag
>t.seething 2view whore
>t.seething SEAster
>t.seething phasecuck
>>
>>87766219
Gura has already left lmao. She got the Ame deal but didn't even have to announce it.
>>
>>87765311
does it? i feel like she could have just kept playing new vegas over and over and thousands of people would have watched
forever
>>
>>87766170
Kson has a whole array of JP indies and other corpos to collab with. Fact of the matter is that she's never been one to do collabs often, even while in Holo the main times she did stuff with her own gen was for her morning show skits
>>
>>87764902
I already ignored ame before graduation
No reason to change that now
>>
>>87766326
Have you ever seen a twitch stream? The zoomers love when the stream is constantly interrupted with TTS, you have to be "twitching" to watch that type of stuff.
>>
>>87766402
>her morning show skits
You mean her the content that made her popular?
>>
Ame got a hell of a deal when you really think about it
she can stream as a indie again AND be part of hololive events
the literal best of both worlds
>>
>>87766388
Not really, if Gura was streaming on her side account then sure. But maybe she will at this point cause her and not-Ame are following each other. Which is funny because not-Ame is not following any other Holo rm
>>
>>87764902
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZDZD2oKyII&t=2362
>>
>>87766455
I mean yeah, that’s why I’m not mad about it
>>
>>87764902
Future collabs with the homos and Randon ofc maybe some ex niji even
>>
>>87766455
>expecting anything from cover
actually out of your mind
she is gone gone
>>
>>87766361
Why is it so impossible for you weirdos to understand that somebody might just be genuinely upset/confused about her behavior and skeptical of her path? Why does everybody who has the slightest bit of criticism have to be this strawman, imagined evil threat? You don't even know who to blame or what to accuse me of being you just can't accept any consenting or negative opinions and it is pretty sad.
>>
>>87765229
>Sorry but I really don't buy that she is actually going to manage becoming super motivated and creative just because she left Hololive like some of you here do.
Anon her dickriders are delusional and got made fun of three times before because they were like "THIS TIME SHE WON'T DROP HER PROJECT". The most recent example being her fucking news show. Where even Kiara said she'd probably drop it.
Every sane person knows she'll get bored of this within 6 months. She'll go back to streaming fps once every two weeks.
>>
>>87766450
Yes, and the point is that even in those the extent of her "collabing" with her gen was having Luna say funny English words and Watame having her own little skit too. They rarely did actual collabs together
>>
>>87766455
That's just cope, she's basically done with Hololive lol. She herself said she's not allowed to use the Ame twitter/discord/etc and will only ever stream again if she decides to return as Ame. I wouldn't even expect her to be part of the next Holofes in 2025
>>
>>87766455
she left so she doesn't have to be in events
>>
>>87766525
Don't bother anon. Just grudgepost them in a few months to piss them off. They never learn no matter how many times she drops shit.
>>
>>87766534
I think she will eventually miss being Ame and return to the same general hours she had before. Distance makes the heart grow fonder
>>
What time will she be starting at? I don't know how to plan my day.
>>
>>87766145
>dumb holofag can only think about popularity and numbers
Holy hell, kill this fucking company and salt their fans.
>>
>>87765778
>Holo expects a fair bit out of its talents
like cancelling your projects by their sheer incompetency that you meticiously set up for a year and take all the the money and time you spent on it and shove it up your ass by not reimbursing you ?
>>
>>87766764
We'll see if it truly doesn't matter to her when she's chugging along with 500 ccv. Something tells me she'll want to go back
>>
>>87766792
It's Ina's fault. Stop attacking Cover. STOP ATTACKING YAGOO.
>>
>>87766232
>Raora collab on debut
>>
>>87766822
It's really telling when holofags desperately hope and pray that everyone else must fail without their precious blue dorito.
>>
>>87766903
man shut the fuck up and stop samefagging, go suck off your fucking 1000x inferior small corpo garbage.
>>
>>87766903
>thinks people want less cool shit
seems unlikely good luck with your crusade tho
>>
>>87766944
Stop getting pissy that you can't just go around shitting on others without any pushback, holofag. Genuinely you should be worried about the state of Hololive anyway.
>>
>>87766455
Cover got a hell of a deal. Ame should not have accepted that.
>>
>>87766455
why and where do you think all the seethe comes from ?
>>
>>87766903
>>87766988
Not any of the anons you replied to but you're genuinely retarded because people have been saying the exact same things about Ame even while she was in Hololive - people were comparing Watson Weekly for FWMC Morning for example.
Why are you so retarded that you just ignored people shitting on Ame while she was in Hololive and then when people say the exact same thing after Ame left it's suddenly Holofags wanting her to fail instead of the same people who have always shit on her?
>>
>>87766822
>500 ccv
>better than 99.9% of vtubers
>enough to go fulltime without worrying
>somehow this is "struggling"
I don't expect a numbermonkey to understand, but if the absolute worst she can do is 500ccv then she's never coming back to Hololive
>>
>>87767139
>enough to go fulltime without worrying
not enough to fund all her projects she wants to do. Not enough to garner respect by other streamers who will treat her like a 3rd rate
>>
>>87766854
AYY SHE COOKA THE PASTA AHE COOKA THE PIZZA
>>
>>87765229
>>87765778

Most people left her after 1-3 years of near constant low energy, ghosting, male collabs, filtering, more ghosting etc. only hardcore battered housewives remain, that and perhaps some drama-tourists.

I think she mostly left to escape the "parasocial" hololive fanbase that wanted to date her and hated being idealized I remember Ame said something like "don't idealize me what if I do something terrible?" ages ago so it had to weight on her mind.
>>
>>87767139
Anon did you even watch her? Half her family is leeching off of her including her aunt, her aunts children and her brother who live with her. There's at least 5 people who rely on her money to survive.
Not to mention all the fucking pets and aquariums she owns.
>>
>>87767329
>Most people left her after 1-3 years of near constant low energy, ghosting, male collabs, filtering, more ghosting etc. only hardcore battered housewives remain, that and perhaps some drama-tourists
proof ?
>>
>>87764902
buy an AD
>>
>>87767133
this + dooby isn't actually completely severed from Hololive either so I would expect that she's on good terms with them still and remains in contact with Cover. very possibly still hangs out with the other ENs in discord etc. to try to weaponize her against Holo is to just be blind to the fact she actually is not entirely against it, just doing her own weird thing, #ameway.
>>
>>87766792
Her projects are not cancelled. She's still gonna salvage that moving forward when she gets the visa shit resolved. She lost money no doubt, but she's not giving up on those projects. Literally on her most recent stream some hours ago.
>>
>>87767329
>that and perhaps some drama-tourists.
Her first stream will have high views because of dramatourists and then it'll fall off steeply over the next few weeks when they figure out she won't fees them drama. Expect massive amounts of grudgeposting from both sides.
Pretty much how it went for Kson, and mikeneko. Hell dramatourists were bothering notSana on twitter.
>>
>>87765053
BRING ME PLAPPA
BRING ME BITCHPPA
BRING ME TARDPPA
BRING ME PUSSYPPA
BRING ME SHITPPA
BRING ME SLUTPPA
BRING ME WHOREPPA
>>
>>87766534
she pretty much gave up on hololive after dropping that news show thingy you can see a clear drop in streaming frequency.
>>
>>87765229
Ame didn't care about the Hololive affiliate graduation because she was becoming Dooby less than a month later. There was no reason to act like it was a huge deal when she was already getting ready to be an indie vtuber. Cover shills and seething unicorns want her to fail to defend their favorite company.
>>
>>87767195
Let me break this down for you: your worst case scenario is always Kson who makes more than 700k a year.
Selen wasted 200k last year on projects and events/tournaments and she was far more proactive than Ame when it came to doing things (although certainly not as creative).
If Dooby ends up being Kson 2.0 she can spend as much as she wants on projects and still walk away with half a million dollars
>>
>>87766525
>>87766534
>>87766624
>>87766641
>>87766792
>>87766822
>t. catty sisters gossiping about holo
obsessed and mindbroken
>>
She will debut by filling for a visa on stream
>>
>>87767634
>your worst case scenario is always Kson who makes more than 700k a year.
Bizarre post, kson is nowhere near the worst case scenario since as you said she's pretty successful
How did you even conclude that she's the baseline when other holos have left and not had a fraction of kson's success?
>>
Why do women hate female streamers so much?
>>
Uhhh peesa Kit Kat
>>
OOH BOY I'M READY BABY BRRRRIIIING IT ON OOOOOOOOH BOY
>>
>>87765037
*rapes and beheads you*
>>
>>87764902
Still no model tease whatsoever
>>
>>87766127
I wonder how it works. Nazuna joined VShojo less than a year after getting terminated, but said she could only stream on Twitch due to reasons. Kson joined VShojo just a little over a year after graduating and could stream on both Twitch and YouTube. If the rrat about Rica joining VShojo is true and she's just waiting out the non-compete, we can expect her to join late January to early February.
>>
>>87768111
Falling off as hard as kson (20k->1k average) is just about the worst case scenario. Doob will likely retain at least 50% of her corpo viewership.
>>
>>87768111
Look at all of the Kson mentions itt and every other dooby bait thread.
My point was simply that low CCV doesn't matter as long as all of your dedicated oilers and people who buy merch are still part of your fanbase - which seems to be the case when you look at dooby's replies
>>
>>87768294
Rica was terminated and can probably join whenever if she wants to (and they want her). Onyan would be the one with a non-compete.
>>
>>87768294
>but said she could only stream on Twitch due to reasons
Wasn't it because she was actively streaming as Nazuna and Micheal Cat at the same time?
>>
>>87768310
Lol. Lmao.
I predict half of her fanbase will be liggers after the honeymoon period
>>
>>87764902
La creatividad without limits...
>>
>>87767429
>very possibly still hangs out with the other ENs
Kiara already confirmed they haven't been in contact.
>>
>>87765866
>A-chan and Aqua left
I'm out of the loop, how many of them have left since 2020? I only know about Coco, Rushia and Mel.
>>
>>87767587
>Ame didn't care about the Hololive affiliate graduation because she was becoming Dooby less than a month later.
Do you not see why that is shitty of her????
>>
>>87768337
Fair but again it's a dumb comparison when kson always had a ton of whales while Ame deliberately cultivated a chat that literally wasn't allowed to superchat because she didn't want the money. That said I think Ame will do fine anyway
>>
>>87768527
No, Kiara confirmed that she personally hasn't been in contact with Ame, which makes sense because Myth was never really close to each other and Ame was a loner. If anyone probably still talks to her it's Gura.
>>
>>87768514
I'm not saying it will necessarily be the same people. Some people will never leave the holobox. But she's also going to pick up new viewers who don't watch holo, the idea that she's going to become a 3view or whatever is delusional.
>>
>>87768310
She didn't fall off suddenly. She had to work on it by abandoning her EN audience, having multiple month long hiatuses, uneven schedule of streaming on twitch or YT at random, spamming GTARP, Ark and other shit.
>>
>>87767587
>>87768561
She did care, her setup was just scuffed
She cried on stream.she did care about holo even if she had her criticism
>>
>>87768712
I hope she gets really toxic in FPSes
>>
>>87766125
Excuse me, I’ll have you know I hated Ame well before she left
>>
>>87768310
KEK she has the same problem kson has. She needs the hololive collab network because she's boring as a solo streamer.
She'll speedrun 3 view status faster than kson did.
>>
>>87768931
It's your turn to watch and support her you fucking hipster
>>
>>87765450
they don't have a dedicated botter like advent did
>>
>>87765346
*rapes and beheads you*
>>87765649
False
*rapes and beheads you*
>>
dooby doot doo
>>
>>87769105
Not now Mumei
>>
>>87769074
>multidrifting bait threads
neat
>>
>>87765229
Not your personal blog, fuck off
>>
File: 1705848236794424.jpg (369 KB, 2048x1798)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
Dooby should employ the Henya strat and stream for a month and a half straight for 6+ hours every day with lots of hyped collabs to take full advantage of her debut buff and to get people used to watching her in her new form.
>>
>>87768310
>Doob will likely retain at least 50% of her corpo viewership.
after moving to a new platform? not likely
>>
>>87769237
Based
>>87769396
Cringe
>>
How long before she beg to be allow to return
>>
>>87769736
Eigo jouzu
>>
>>87768310
Kson never had 20k viewers. Her first stream back was like just over 10k.
>>
>>87769736
How long until you learn English?
>>
>>87764902
>1 day until debut
>>
>>87764902
So what time is this fucking rrat debuting? All i see is posts about playing some game
>>
>>87764902
I believe in Dobby, to a degree.
Cautiously optimistic but Im not going to be expecting her to bring in the "western vtuber reinassance" that some folks in her thread believe she will champion, I just hope to see her to be more energetic and feel a bit more comfortable as an indie, last 2 years felt like she was just feeling awkward as ame
>>
>>87764902
>debut delayed
kek
>>
File: 1660873377819714.png (273 KB, 608x608)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>87764902
rippin' a fat doob
>>
>>87765229
I think we are trolling
>>
>>87770335
I don't know why anyone would do that to themselves, its like when people get mad at kson
>>
>>87770476
kson brought it on herself by acting like she's some vtuber jesus that was going to free everyone from oppression, only to abandon vtubing
>>
>>87769860
Her first stream on Mildom had over 20k viewers, she literally broke the site
>>
>>87764902
https://x.com/dooby3D/status/1847703007485710404
KEK
>>
>>87770476
Kson believes her own hype. Still does, just watch that TV interview she did.
If you don't want people to clown on you don't say stupid shit on twitter. "YOU LEFT" will probably be grudgeposted for the rest of her carreer.
>>
>>87764902
>saw the bait thread and decided to delay the debut stream
kek
>>
>delayed
This doob person sure reminds me of someone...
>>
File: 1728838016275687.jpg (830 KB, 1168x4008)
830 KB
830 KB JPG
>>87770699
It's literally just you spamming the same image every time though
>>
>>87766125
I hate her because she didn't graduate properly and didn't give a shit about anyone else during her 'graduation stream' while my oshi fucking cried about this whore.
>>
I love Dooby3D!
>>
>>87770699
No one cares about /vt/ misunderstanding her shitposts on twitter. Kson doesn't need to believe her own hype, pretty much all other vtubers do and remind her of that constantly. Even in VShojo many are still shy around her and treat her like a legend.
>>
>>87764959
FPWP
can't wait for her to utterly mog filian and shondo
>>
File: 2135234636327.png (399 KB, 640x640)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
all you seething holoantis will be watching her, supporting her, subbing, donating, etc, right?
lol
right?
this is your chance to stick it to hololive and and really show everyone how grand it is to be indie and the massive support you get
you will be subbing and donating right? will you even watch her?
you're not just gonna sit in the catalogue and shitpost right?
cant wait to see you in her chat lol
lmao
>>
>>87764902
>1 day

>he doesn't know
>>
>>87770980
Pippa must be some kind of super legend. She averages almost 10 times kson's viewership KEK.
>>
>1 day
it's next friday bro
>>
>>87771171
Pippa averages 9,5k ccv?
>>
>>87770625
>no big jerboa ears
Damn it not even Bae tier ears? Come on...
>>
>>87771021
She's not and never has been my oshi. I don't give a fuck about your persecution complex, bootlicker.
>>
>>87770625
Damn what da tail do doe
>>
>>87771941
kinda seems like you care a whole lot to me loool
>>
THIS IS HALLOWEEN
THIS IS HALLOWEEN
>>
>>87772171
Ah, to be irony-poisoned. A wretched existence, to be sure.
>>
>>87765333
>She hates popularity.
Lol, lmao.
>>
>>87770804
So true sis
>>
>>87765984
>Needs a website to tell him if anon is a woman
ngmi
>>
>>87766127
She's likely still has some form of contract with a cover considering the affiliate status so it might be a bit different than just a year long non-compete clause
>>
>>87766361
It is painfully obvious that all the seethe is coming from Holodrones who will take steaming dumps on talents as soon as they lose their Blue Dorito. Nice attempt at projection tho.
>>
She's gonna sing Op Ivy
>>
>>87766792
>like cancelling your projects
Retard, watch the stream
>>
>>87767329
>>87707490
>>
>>87769588
She is multicasting, dipshit.
>>
>>87766903
there's a reason why treason is the worst sin of them all.
>>
>>87772611
I don't understand. You're saying that only Holodrones seethe at her? Then who was making bait threads about her and seething about her while she was in Hololive?
>>
>>87774181
yeah this is obviously people who were seething about her when she was still in hololive, look at how outdated some of these posts are.
>>
https://x.com/dooby3D/status/1847703007485710404
holy sex look at that smooth motion tracking
>>
>>87764902
Who? Vtuber??
>>
Three things kinda kill my excitement
>won't have any of the environment of hololive, none of the concerts, events, collabs with holos etc.
>she'll most likely eventually collab with the typical vtuber circles there from filian to bao to numi to joining doki tournaments and whatnot, I'm just not interested in that
>she's making a fancord that will no doubt be full of slimy groomers and mods who will try their best to get closer to her while ousting any competition

Oh and Twitch in general is just shit and ass.
>>
Regular content output for a month until she gets bored again.
If she gets really strapped for cash, she'll come crawling back to Hololive.
>>
>>87766534
sauce for this one??
>>
>she'll get bored after 6 months!
>she'll come crawling back
>no one is gonna watch her
Like a cult, I tell ya.
>>
>>87775205
>Woman who gets made fun of for 3 years because she gets bored of all her projects will surely prove her haters wrong this time
This time will be different. I can feel it.
>>
>>87775382
and why does she have haters?
>>
>>87775480
>>87765037
>>
>>87775480
People hated her for being a homocollabing whore when she was still in hololive. Newfag.
>>
>>87766455
>AND be part of hololive events
Cover themselves literally said she won't be in official Holo events yet Teatards still spam this dumb shit
>>
>>87775545
https://archive.palanq.win/vt/search/filename/1727765714230312/
This goes beyond pathetic. It's a mental illness.
>>
>>87775677
You nigger, if you can't see how pathetic that image history is you are beyond redemption from being a human being.
>>
>>87775727
Uh oh melty alert. Homobeggar is having an aneurysm.
>>
>>87775772
You've been having an aneurysm for 3 weeks straight over two emojis.
>>
>>87767335
Did you watch her? She never had her SCs on
>>
>>87764902
>What did she cook with all that FREEDOM?
Hopefully a better personality
>>
>>87764902
>debuting
I thought she wanted to get away from all that stuff and focus on the behind the scenes and tech stuff. Like making her studio/services usable for other v-tubers.
>>
>>87766127
Non-competes are no longer enforceable
>>
>>87776018
You need to stop reading threads on 4chan and look at reality if you thought this dumb shit
>>
>>87766525
That's every thread on this shit ass god forsaken board. Just a bunch of retards from third world countries that barely know english calling each other whatever boogeyman is popular this week.
>>
>>87776018
>Cover literally explicitly says she won't join staff
>Ame literally explicitly says she won't join staff

>Dumbmates make up a huge cope about her being "vtuber jesus" and "all these other indies will come to her studio and use it for free!
>(you) believed their cope
>>
>>87776131
huh? are you stupid or something? she doesn't have to be cover staff to rent her studio out to indie tubers, she literally talked about it while she was still in holo.
>>
>>87776131
Half the board still claims they'll release merchandise of her.
It's clearly a "crawl back to hololive if this fails" option.
>>
>>87776233
none of these catalog posters actually watched ame, anon. they're all a bunch of hyenas hungry for drama who want nothing more than to spin everything in the worst way possible. welcome to /vt/, everyone here is an irredeemable piece of shit.
>>
>>87776233
>>87776395
>>87776131
You're retards if you think indies are gonna use her shit instead of making their own
Literally just watch a youtube video
>>
>>87776053
>>87776131
>getting this mad over a reasonable conclusion
>not providing receipts for your own guessing
K then.
>>
>>87776678
>mad
All made up in your head
>no proof
Retard

https://hololivepro.com/news_en/20240920-01-115/
Watson Amelia, a member of the VTuber group hololive English, will conclude all of her channel activities on September 30th, 2024. This would include all regular activities including live-streaming on platforms such as YouTube, social media activities, live event participation, and the regular release of new merchandise.
>>
>>87776784
what does that have to do with anything, retardsama
>>
>>87764983
See >>87765037 image on who she is you stupid inbred moron.
>>
>>87765483
Corporate streaming and indie streaming are drastically different things. Yes I realize you're baiting. This is a pity (You).
>>
>>87764959
NOBODY cares about the doob anymore.
>>
>>87764902
Another Regis duet with Kiss Me
>>
>>87771171
At least Kson still has hair and teeth
>>
Anon from the future here, here's what will happen to dooby 1 year from now.

>introduces her own studio setup
>collabs with twitch indie clique (ironmouse, filian, etc.)
>collab with kson (they will take shots at holo here and there)
>collab with doki and male vtubers
>tons of react content
>subathons when money got tight
>5k CCV average
>>
>>87781624
5k is pretty massive for twitch.
>>
>>87766127
vshojotard speculation based on when kekson joined (and ignoring her own words)
>>
Place your bets, will she go on another improve yourself arc?
>>
>>87764902
I can see it being as good as her other 3D stuff, which is good enough for her fans but it never will be for her antis.
>>
>>87781624
>react content
>5k CCV average
that's way too optimistic for someone whose whole personality is delaying streams, having terrible internet and spamming vrchat.
it's going to be 1.1k at best
>>
>>87783128
She'll be 2-3k after a year
>>
>>87781624
you forgot added to vedal's harem
>>
>>87784917
Women with to much ego dont go that route, thats why camila has not collab with vedal in like a year
>>
>>87771704
this, she has a big ass tail and.. no ears? what. I think she's wearing a hat however and very likely the ears probably are tucked under it. dunno why she'd be animal themed and then missing the feature that would be most noticed about it on a usual stream.
>>
>>87785644
she still would leech if he hadn't brutally rejected her several times. but they do have a CoD zombies collab coming up soon, Vedmila will live again
>>
Why do holofags want her to fail so badly?
>>
File: Four-toes-jerboa.jpg (50 KB, 500x370)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>87787864
It's kind of baffling since jerboas are known for having gigantic ears.
I can only assume it'll be like her boob reveal in holo and she'll take off the hat and they'll unfold.
>>
>>87766361
beryl? like from asp?
>>
>>87764902
There is like no hype, which might be for the best.
>>
>>87765229
She will be more creative, but she won't suddenly enjoy streaming again. Expect the streams to be creative, but infrequent.
>>
>>87776954
Kill yourself you cum gurgling faggot
>>
>>87791031
the roingus on her profile pic doesn't have big ears
>>
3 view within 2 months her streams were boring in hololive and they'll be boring now
>>
>>87765229
A week a go I would have agreed with you, but after hearing the Ina situation, and thinking how many times bullshit like this happened that we don't know about, I believe she will be motivated now that she can jsut do whatever she wants
>>
>>87765229
Tako here, now I understand why she left, wish her the best
>>
buy an ad
>>
>>87764902
Eh, I give it a month before she either stops streaming consistently or turns into KekSon 2.0 and ends up in 3view hell
>>
>>87765229
She didn't give a fuck for like a year and a half and there's nothing suggesting it won't just be the same thing again. That's why i'm not all that optimistic about her return
>>
>>87765778
they expect nothing from Gooba
>>
>>87797681
>>87797603
to be entirely fair, visa bullshit is something I've witnessed go wrong even if everyone does something right, you can be screwed over just on chance with that.
>>
>>87765229
Holocultist lizard brain sctivaaaaate grrrr I hate her now she has betrayed the corpo
>>
>>87765613
shes gonna start her own org and its gonna fail like everything else she does
>>
>>87766125
i dont hate her
i improved myself out of watching her and her male collabs
>>
>>87771171
Your math is off, but the statement isn't exactly wrong kek
>>
>>87774892
Sums it up nicely. Disheartening thing is that's probably how it was always planned since it took her only a week to appear on this account
>>
>>87804722
>can't stop thinking about cock
unikeks are the biggest faggots
>>
>>87764902
People are going to be in for a rough awakening a few days after tomorrow if not immediately.
>>
>>87805008
>Homobeggars always use this exact same insult
Now who's the real cock lover here?
>>
>>87774892
>won't have none of concerts and events-
>anon wouldn't shut up about concerts and events making her stop streaming for long periods of time
???
>>
>>87797603
>she will be motivated now that she can jsut do whatever she wants
I know it’s a mean comparison, but I can only think of how Kson was free to pursue her interests after her graduation—and look what she’s doing now.
>>
>>87805553
It may be mean to point out how Kson fell off after chasing her "talent freedom" but that's just it: she fell off. She did what she wanted and drove her audience away in the process
>>
>>87805553
didnt she start hanging out with literal whores and flashed her pussy on stream
>>
>>87806441
>Hanging out with literal whores
She wanted to do that even when she was in Hololive, but they blacklisted Melody. Did that as soon as she could once she was out
>Flashed her pussy on stream
Now that's a new one
>>
>>87806441
Kson is not the only one , DDK also went fishing with them at Japan
>>
>>87774892
That sounds awful
>>
>>87765613
The people that immediately followed her were a bunch of Phase girls and Dokibird.
Maybe they will be her go-to collab partners.
>>
>>87809894
Did she ever follow Mint?
>>
>>87810283
She followed Mint's rm immediately, and then Mint a week or so later. Not sure why, either she accidentally missed Mint the first time, or didn't realize Pomu came back as Mint. Mint followed her back a day or two later.
>>
>>87764902
Not a holo anymore
Don’t care anymore
Simple as
>>
>>87765311
kys homoshit
>>
>>87765229
>replies to this is full of holo antis
hmmmmmmm
>>
>>87765229
I agree, i don't believe she will get instantly better.
It's like Gura graduating and expecting her to stream after announcing an indie return. She won't do shit lmao.
>>
>>87766479
>>87766388
I think you don't understand anonchama.
Gura already left, but she also gave up on streaming unlike Ame, and it's not a bad thing, it's just a personal choice I suppose.
>>
>>87764902
>1 day
Sorry bro, already delayed to the 25th, who could've seen it coming huh

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.