[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So let me get this straight. Mori gets a second 3D concert and a THIRD 3D outfit? Meanwhile Mumei and Kiara's concerts were delayed for months. Ina's concert is probably canceled along with her other projects. Gura and Kronii's MVs were delayed. All of Gura's projects are delayed until 2025. And every other EN only has one 3D outfit.
Yeah no wonder Ame left and Gura/Ina have one foot out the door.
>>
>>88106183
She's the musical star of Myth. What did you expect?
>>
>>88106183
you know the other girls can just...ask, right?
>>
Ever get that feeling of deja vu?
>>
>>88106183
Mumei's concert was never delayed and in fact Mumei herself talked about how Myth and Promise both get an extra live
>>
>>88106183
Mori does have backing by Universal. I wonder how much of it is their doing.
>>
>>88106183
1. Universal contract
2. she lives in Japan unlike Mumei, Kiara, Ina and Gura. If they moved, they would have more opportunities
>>
>>88106183
Anon, while I agree Mori is shown the most favoritism by management, this is some real Chumbud copium going on. Gura has been allowed to skate by doing the minimum required for years and you want people to feel sorry for her if she isn't prioritized over the hard workers? Come on now.
>>
File: IMG_3778.png (447 KB, 944x769)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>Has busted her ass to release an amount of original songs that puts to every other EN to shame
>Also streams a ton
>Also organizes tons of collabs
>Has the humility to recognize when she’s in the wrong, is constantly driven to improve herself, and has

As somebody who doesn’t even really enjoy watching Mori, she is the kind of employer and coworker that everybody wants to work with. I not only understand the favoritism, but also agree with it. And I see why chumbuds eternally despise her because she’s practically the complete opposite of Gura who has all the natural talent in the world to succeed but can’t be fucked to give a shit.
>>
>>88107417
No, no. The only person OP listed that isn’t a lazy piece of shit is Kiara, and most of her problems would be solved by simply moving back to Japan. Kronii, Gura, Mumei and Ina are habitual lazy fucks who don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>88106183
Mori: 7 albums, record deal, 2 anime eds, toothpaste commercial.
It's like wondering why Suisei has all these collabs.
>>
>>88107916
Ina is not lazy.
>>
>>88106183
She's homo friendly and willing to suck up to e-celebs. Cover executives really like that
>>
>>88108195
It's Ina's fault that management can't even keep her work visa updated and on file, obviously.
>>
>>88106245
Ina was making plans for her 3D live since Neverland Paradox. While there are likely financial reasons why Cover delayed it the work visa "mistake" means that she won't have a 3D live for at least half a year. That has nothing to do with Mori but it did make for bad timing that other EN talents are releasing a second live for this year.
>>
>>88107916
Mumei's concert wasn't delayed at all, she released it on time on her birthday
>>
>>88107238
Mori doesn't care about quality, you can say she is a "lazy ass bitch" in some sense for not making any effort to hone her skills, meanwhile Gura sings this https://litter.catbox.moe/ldj6qo.mp4 and suddenly I forget about Mori's whole legacy

the sheer talent is being wasted here all thanks to the homobeggar faction and Cover favoritism, and yes Gura did ask Cover multiple times for more opportunities, her first 3D live was cut in half after all

Mori? she abuses the brand power all the way till the end, nothing more. She doesn't deserve it, she has always been and still is a walking brand risk
>>
>>88109192
>>88106378
>Ignore everything else, this small.thing is incorrect
Thanks lawyerbeats.
>>
>>88106697
Or get shit on like Fuwamoco
>>
>>88106183
Be mori.
>Have universal deal representing hololive
>have to put up with conferences media appearances radio and tv appearances and what not due to contract negotiations.
>this retard how dare someone who works hard be rewarded!

Have you ever worked a job in your life anon?
>>
>>88111077
The entire premise is incorrect since she's not the only one who can get a second 3d.
>>
OP couldn't be so pathetic as to make the same thread with wrong facts over and over again. Right?
>>88008447
>>88064609
>>
>>88111767
>Ina's lying
Weird argument but I guess it's expected from a deadbeat.
>>
>>88111270
nta but working hard doesn't necessitate opportunity. You would know if you actually worked at any job/career whether blue/white collar.
>>
>>88106183
It's not a new 3d outfit. It's a new 3d model refresh she used her 2mil wish for and is spending a lot of her own money on on top of that. She's one of the most active performers in the company so she wants it to look good
>>
>everyone else is lazy they deserved to get fucked over
Never change deadbeats
>>
File: misinterpret.gif (326 KB, 400x300)
326 KB
326 KB GIF
>>88112167
do you have a learning disability? that's not what anon communicated at all.
>>
>>88113265
Where's their 7 albums?
Most don't even have 3 original songs - and those that do, Mori helped them write it.
>>
>>88109306
Except Mori isn't a terrible person
>>
>>88112457
In the idol industry mori is in yes hard work is rewarded. Maybe the rest of hololive en should stop being lazy and work hard like mori kiara biboo fwmc are doing
>>
>>88113702
The music industry/Idol industry is filled with nepohires and sex parties. It's the least rewarding industry on the planet and everyone knows this.
>>
>>88113265
have they tried not being lazy
>>
>>88106183
How about getting your life straight b4 bitching about shit /here/?
>>
>>88113702
Kiara works hard and yet her 3d concert was delayed for months and she can't get a second. Why's that?
>>
>>88113561
>>88113968
Take note takodachis.
>>
The UMG deal gave Mori the golden ticket to push aside the upper management that other girls have to abide to and to do whatever she wants at her own pace.
She gracefully earned it. I'm also not saying the other girls work as hard as Mori necessarily, but at the same time comparing her reality with the other girls is retarded.
>>
>>88113702
Kiara got fucked over too
>>
>>88114408
She doesn't live in Japan
She doesn't have a record deal
She's the least popular of the gen
>>
>>88107417
>you cannot earn the respect of your boss and be rewarded for hard work!! Lazy fucks need favoritism too!!
seethe with your lazy shit oshi
>>
File: 1704644198877931.png (280 KB, 712x747)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>88106183
this you?
>>
>>88115354
Yup. I feel like that should be pretty obvious by now, but for some reason OP thinks everyone in Myth is still going to progress at the same rate as 4 years ago because "they're in the same gen".
>>
File: Spoiler Image (239 KB, 1275x1392)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>88106183
You know who else left?
>>
>>88116988
>Mori is more important than Gura
RORU
RUMAO even
>>
>>88106183
Mori is the only important one
>>
>>88118026
yeah because yagoo really did say Gura should be the face of EN and not Mori
>>
>>88119431
So you admit she gets preferential treatment while the others get fucked over?
>>
>>88120184
Mori takes her job seriously
The others do not
>>
>>88106183
Yagoo said that, if he was going to appoint an EN manager, it would actually be Mori, so yes, she's very much going to get favoritism.

And fuck, she deserves it, because nobody else in HoloEN even comes close to balancing good streaming, a consistent schedule, and being an actual idol. Everyone else does 2 of 3 at most.
>>
File: 1673319181560831.png (141 KB, 427x487)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>88111077
>please ignore that my irrational hatred of pink women hinders my fact-checking abilities
>>
>>88106183
You almost had me until this
>All of Gura's projects are delayed until 2025
kek
>>
>>88120508
Project 2025
>>
File: GZRr-TpWMAANMeK.jpg (525 KB, 2894x4093)
525 KB
525 KB JPG
I'M MOOOOOOORI
>>
>>88106183
>works in Idol/streaming company
>does idol things (making music/singing sons/recording voice packs)
>streams
>gets rewarded
Simple as
>>
>>88120508
She said so during the sunflower member stream
>>
>>88106183
>Mori gets a second 3D
Everyone in EN/ID who debuted pre-2023 has the option do this, Bae is literally having a 2nd 3D live the day before Mori's lol
>and a THIRD 3D outfit?
She's not getting a third outfit, where do you retards getting this from??
>Meanwhile Mumei
Mumei's live literally happened on her birthday
> Ina's concert is probably canceled along with her other projects
Ina outright said she's not canceling anything
>Gura and Kronii's MVs were delayed
It's not Mori's nor Cover's fault their choice shit mixers or animators that delayed the fuck out of their releases
Also Mori has had her own share of MVs get delayed so this is a moot point
>All of Gura's projects are delayed until 2025.
lmao
>And every other EN only has one 3D outfit.
Ok?? tell those other ENs to either get Sololives or burn 1 million on a 3D, it's not Mori's fault their not as popular lol
Half this post is just filled with lies or shit that has also effected Mori, 3/10 kuso thread
>>
>>88122793
Mori would never lie
Gura is a known LIAR
>>
>>88122793
>>Conveniently skips Kiara
I didn't skip it over her, you're just correct her live was delayed. but iirc Bae, Irys, Gura and Mumei's live weren't delayed so pretending like this is "favoritism" retarded
>>Conveniently ignores Ina got fucked over
Yeah Ina got fucked but so has Mori so this a moot point
Basically everyone has gotten fucked over at least once when it comes to the 3D studio
>>Claims Gura lied
Yeah Gura has been lying her ass off since 2022
You're honestly a gullible retard if you think she's actually working on any projects when she disappears for months at a time and has nothing to show for it
>>
>>88123853
>"I get to shit on Mori as much as I please but you if you try to defend her that makes you anti!! :) "
Stop crying, pussy
>>
File: 1729821694072479_040721.png (47 KB, 1467x347)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>Ina got screwed over again
Myth being a 1 person gen incoming.
>>
>>88124454
Everyone got screwed over dumbass, blame whatever shithead at 505 let the servers croak last minute
>>
>>88106183
I don't know what to say about Kiara but Mumei's streaming time has been as bad as Gura's this year, no surprise her stuff is delayed.
>>
>>88109565
>Mori doesn't care about quality, you can say she is a "lazy ass bitch" in some sense for not making any effort to hone her skills
This is a baffling take, considering how much Mori has improved at singing and how completely stagnant Gura is as an entertainer.
>>
>>88106183
Mori works for her shit and is reliable, so she gets the deals. I love shitting on women for being handed shit on account of their gender, and getting the easy path despite being lazy - but in her case she actually works for it, and that is really all there is to it. A boss likes the dependable worker that puts in the hours and can be relied on to show up and be productive, and such a person is who you reward, if you're smart about your business.
>>
Another day another Mori win.
Feels good to be a Chadbeat.
>>
>>88106183
Show me how often mumei streams

Idrc about kiara tho
>>
You hate Mori.
I want to hatefuck Mori.
We are not the same.
>>
>>88127532
I want to lovesex with mori
>>
>>88120252
are you seriously implying that Kiara doesn't take it seriously? Mori herself would disagree with you
>>
>>88127815
Nta but Kiara is an exception also Advent and Justice are still new so they have time to grow and prove themselves.
The rest of Myth and Promise are seriously lagging behind.
(to be clear I don't think they NEED to work as hard as Mori or Kiara but they shouldn't expect to get the same treatment as her if they put in less than minimal time + effort)
>>
>>88109565
We will do our best to support those who achieve results in every box.
phase-pippa, niji-kuzuha, holo-suisei miko pekora
gura is a good singer, but all her hits are cover songs.
Cover songs are tough to monetize even if they get a lot of plays. You can't put cover songs on music revenue subscriptions either.
There is a big difference in revenue between a city pop cover song and an original song for which the cover company has the rights.

The frequency of distribution is high for MORI, and they are highly motivated to be active.
GURA is also strict on this point.
What kind of budget allocation and human resources will it take for Hololive to grow?
Naturally, it is correct that more is allocated to streamers who are highly motivated and profitable.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

どの箱も結果を出す人のサポートを頑張ります。
phase-pippa、niji-kuzuha、holo-suisei miko pekora
guraは歌がうまいけど、ヒット曲は全てカバー曲です。
カバー曲は再生数が多くてもマネタイズは厳しいです。音楽収益のサブスクにもカバー曲は載せられません。
シティポップのカバー曲と、カバー社が権利を持つオリジナル曲では収益上で大きな差があります。

配信頻度はmoriは高く、活動意欲も高いです。
guraさんはこの点も厳しい。
ホロライブが大きくなるにはどういう予算配分や、人的リソースになるか。
当然、活動意欲があり、収益性が高いストリーマーに多く配分されるのが正しいです。
>>
>>88129099
>They deserve it
t. Deadbeats
>>
>>88125600
To be fair, it's easier to improve from garbage to slightly less garbage compared from great to greater

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.