[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1729392506707629.png (8 KB, 607x387)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
How do we save Shiori?
>>
You can't save people who aren't interesting.
The average Holofan realizes Shiori doesn't belong and will not watch her.
>>
File: 1729603577953209.jpg (94 KB, 1021x1024)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>
>>88150246
Thats last week, wheres today?
>>
Force her to participate in group events for a start.
She's part of a team, it's time she start being a team player. Also drop her 2view friends, she's in hololive for fuck's sake. I don't want to hear about how she wants to fuck every male with a pulse either.
>>
Victoria should have been in Hololive instead of Shiori.
>>
>>88150246
Why would she need saving from your made up numbers?
>>
>>88150246
Ditch the EN audience for japs, worked for the dogs.
>>
>>88150246
Step one: rangeban SEA
>>
What's the %cut for merch?
>>
>She only sold $40k worth of merch in under a week!
These sales are very out of date to, so much less then a week. Really sending the brightest minds you have to anti holo I see
>>88150400
Won't be anymore updates I believe. They shifted stock from the official store to geekjack, but exact amounts are unknown so can't be entirely accurate anymore
>>
It was clear from subs that she held Advent back. Now SCs and merchandising. Shiori is the weak link. Shame because they're allegedly a golden gen. Not with Shiori they aren't.
>>
>>88150649
Unknown, any answer you'd would be made up
>>
File: totally not Nerisaa.png (26 KB, 486x486)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Shut up, Shiori is a nice girl.
>>
>>88150246
>Shiori Favella
>in need of saving
>>
>>88150246
The real crime is that there are people buying only one of the twins
>>
>>88150400
They all sold out on Geekjack after 24 hours so they had to transfer some of the holo shop stocks there.
>>
>>88150246
have you tried not making these threads? maybe it works
>>
File: Pippa Shiori.png (224 KB, 1146x328)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
Look good to me
>>
>>88150933
>holoen doing barely better than boyfriend cucknet
grim
>>
Cover stealing money from artists deflection thread.
>>
File: 1699936816571232.jpg (43 KB, 223x310)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>88150246
Is it sister behavior if I think that Shiori is a wasted potential? Or at least the "talent" behind Shiori is a hiring mishap? That design and rigging and 3D model was too good to be wasted like this.
>>
>>88150933
That's who she's competing with now? Lmao
>>
>>88150992
>random seethe and cuckposting about phase
>>
File: Pippa Homo.png (214 KB, 1150x351)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>88151084
Yeah even the Homo beat her
>>
>>88150933
This isn't the own you think this is.
>>
>>88151084
nah, she doesn't compete with anyone. she is fine on her own
>>
>>88151118
Shiori dragging HoloEN down to be outdone by homos. Fucking hell, graduate her already. Failure.
>>
>>88151112
It was a reply to a post with Plapkin Plappa in it, what's random about it? You island dwellers are failing to read one post up the reply chain at this point.
>>
>>88150246
Fuck that, how the hell does she save me? Even assuming half of that money goes to her that's still more than my monthly income by at least twice.
>>
File: Shiori aids boy.png (275 KB, 1170x331)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>88151149
Hm?
>>
>>88150933
So she's only sliiiiightly less bad than a phasewhore. Is that what you're getting at?
>>
>>88151157
>more random cuckposting
>calling other people SEA
hahaha
>>
>>88150246
Can't wait to see which justice members these fags start biting at after they've been here for a year.
>>
>>88151274
ERB actively collabs with males and is more successful than Shiori could ever dream of being.
That's how bad it is.
>>
File: Monkey Clown.gif (1.46 MB, 220x220)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
>ITT: rampant #fags
You guys need to stay in your cage.
>>
File: Pippa raid.png (582 KB, 1087x628)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
>>88151268
Yep
>>
>>88151274
You don't need to wait a year, Shiori was shat on since day 1.
>>
>>88151055
Yes, because nobody cares. If she's not out there causing yabs to everyone around her, who gives a fuck what content she prefers to produce. It is unironically retarded to be caught up in someone you have no interest in who doesn't 'rock the boat' for the rest that you are.
>>
>>88151055
Seems like a reasonable take. I actually think she is pretty good at piloting that model. I think the early vacation during debut month was really crippling long term.
>>
>>88151332
Nah, Shiori was good in the first half of the year. Can never judge a girl until she's been around for a year minimum, that's when you know who's still sticking around.
>>
>>88151342
But can't you see? numbers low! must graduate!
>>
>>88150246
Chocolate sundae making handcam stream where it's mostly composed of chocolate sauce, and she eats it suggestively and noisily on stream
>>
Shiori choses the worst games to play, kneecaps herself by limiting her streams to 2-3 hours, doesn't engage very well in collabs and won't give out fanservice.
She's doing it to herself.
>>
Her supposed creatividad gimmick was replaced by not one but two far better new members. Literally what does she have to offer now?
>>
>>88151360
That was honestly the most retarded thing she could've done. Sana did the same thing and it cost her severely (or would have, if she had any real intention of sticking with Hololive past the initial one year contract).
>>
>>88151459
But you don't watch Justice and Shiori anon
>>
Whenever I get raided into Shiori's streams it's either vulgar humor or talking about her male friends.
I don't want to hear that, that's not why I watch vtubers.
>>
>>88151360
>I think the early vacation during debut month
Don't worry, she's taking another family vacation soon!
>>
>>88151394
It's really weird to me. Been watching most of the 'low numbers girls' from each EN gen except Advent until FWMC started leaning heavily into JP stuff and JP streams. Shiori is a nice comfy viewing experience and she and Gigi being open Fujos/interested in men will never be a turnoff for me like it seema to repel others. Probably helps that while I really like them and want to hear them yap, I don't get hopelessly in love with them and throw gobs of money at them.
>>
>>88150246
I used to post about >muh collab choices for shits and giggles during advent's debut and stopped when I realized that what she meant was that she's just not going to collab, ever. I thought it was pretty based until I realized again that she's just a special needs giga autist. I can't tell whether she just likes to be alone or other holos are avoiding her/tolerating her only when they need to.
>>
Shiori is proof that experience doesn't make a better vtuber. She's good with video content, but is a bad streamer.
>>
>>88151457
>Chooses the worst games to play
>Kneecaps herself with 2-3 hour streams
>Doesn't engage well in collabs
Isn't that also a descriptor for FWMC, at least on the EN side? I knwo the JP stuff fills in some of their gaps with JP tourists and they do pander to the gachi fanbase pretty hard, but is it really going to cause that huge of a gap?
>>
>>88151505
Nta but I do and Cecilia is a significantly better Creative Dad and she's actually integrating herself into hololive better in the past 6 months or so than Shiori has in the last year. Anyone who thinks otherwise is on some copious amount of retard juice.
>>
>>88151603
Yes. Fuwamoco pander hard to the unicorn fanbase and it pays off for them. See their silence during the promo stream when da bois showed up versus Shiori inquiring about Jurard's foreskin fury stream during her Arctic Eggs game two days ago.
>>
>>88151649
>Nta
Ogey sister
>>
>>88151603
>but is it really going to cause that huge of a gap?
Absolutely yes
FWMC also came out of the gates going for the mascot angle and it paid off in a huge huge way.
FWMC's CCV isn't that great for anything but events but it doesn't even matter. People love the idea of FWMC way more than the streams and that's the main difference between them and Shiori.
>>
Shiori-san, your ccv numbers are low gomenasai you're fired.
>>
>>88151603
FWMC are part of Hololive, without a doubt they've integrated themselves into every aspect, especially the JP side, almost desperately so.
Shiori refused to do any offcollabs with JP members during the Japan arc. She had no guests for her 3D showcase. It's offputting. I want to watch someone who loves Hololive like I love hololive, not resisting it because they think they know better.
Shiori needs to pull her head out of her ass and act like a Hololive member.
>>
>>88150246
Play video games.
>>
>>88151791
She had her off-collab with Kiara and has been doing a little bit outside of her shell with othera more often now. I guess I just don't give a fuck about JP-EN collabs so the no JP stuff really doesn't matter much to me. I wish she would reach out to more EN's or even ID's. The GG/Shiori/Reine fanfic stream was great.
>>
You can't help someone who won't help themselves. Shiori gives up too easily.
>Won't play racing game because doesn't like racing
>Won't play Minecraft because she finds it boring
>Won't play soulslike games because too hard for me
>Won't sing, won't collab
Given the gaming capabilities Shiori's shown, that's not the case, she could do it if she tried. She won't try.
Hell, she's already told people she's not doing a birthday live next year, because she'd rather do her own thing.
Shiori has given up. Why should I cheer for someone who won't do their best?
>>
Shiori is positioned by lore to be the "leader" of Advent, but then is the one most likely to be MIA when Advent collabs happen.
It also doesn't help that she is in a group with four big loud personalities that completely drown her out when she is there. I think she's just doomed to be the "niche other one" of her group. Generally, each gen has one.
>>
>>88151055
I prefer someone whose behaviour actually reflects the model and is uniquie, even if she ends up a bit unpopular, rather than "Popular Streamer Persona #5343" in a different skin.
>>
>>88151890
>she's already told people she's not doing a birthday live next year
source? that sucks if true
>>
The easiest thing Shiori can do that doesn't sound like YOU MUST ACT LIKE HOLOLIVE YOU ARE NOT HOLOLIVE ENOUGH is actually make her streams more understandable to the biggest market which is JP. She's difficult as all hell to understand for japs and so are her yap sessions
>>
>>88151817
Can't stand her yapping all the time, one major reason why I can't be arsed to watch her even if I try
>>
>>88151055
People think underaged EOP watching holo knew Sen before holo? Ok Boomer came out years before they could speak.

You think anyone other than terminally online basement dwellers knew about this bitch and her alcoholism? At all?

Advent is a success. Nerissa and Shiori are the runts and they’re still moving merch and have consistent audiences. The covid buff will never happen again, this is just what modern success looks like.

Most of the covid buff accounts are deadlinks or “old alt accounts” now. If yt cleared your subs after 1 year of inactivity, it would be an implosion over night on every legacy chubba.
>>
current collab meta doesn't do her any favors, you need to be loud and center of attention to get new viewers
>>
>>88152071
“The thriving Japanese Economy would save Shiori” is a new best line. Thank you for this.
>>
>>88150246
Save her from making fat stacks? Even if she got half of that plus regular salary and other shit she's living really fucking good damn.
>>
all right so what's the deal with this girl? I never watched her
she has nice numbers but maybe below holoen standards
someone said she male collabs? I thought she did GFE fake dates and shit
so what's the deal
>>
>>88151890
So it's mario kart, dark souls or minecraft? Those are the only options she has?
>>
why bother joining a corpo if you're not going to collab as much as possible. that's literally the entire point of joining a network of chuubas.
>>
all of these ideas kinda suck
>>
>>88152523
to make me happy specifically
>>
A few one-on-one collabs could probably benefit Shiori. Aside from her ship with Rissa, does she really have any sort of bond or rapport or comedy duo relationship with anyone at all? Even Sana had her roommate stuff with Ina, and her teasing of Kronii. What does Shiori have?
>>
>>88151296
We love ERB here, bucko.
>>
>>88152654
Shiboo
>>
File: 1727920919852041.jpg (40 KB, 1024x350)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>88152654
Hello?
>>
>>88152523
because being in a big corpo like Hololive gives you free views
joining a corpo also usually gets you access to resources you might not otherwise have?
>>
She needs to stop having actual autism that gets you bullied in school and ostracized by others and have the pretend autism that the popular holos have
>>
>>88150351
Unicorns aren't average holofans you're a minority in the fanbase
>>
>>88152746
yeah but those go without saying. if you're not going to put in the work with your team it's eventually going to foster resentment.
>>
>>88151932
She wasn't meant to be the leader just the weirdo girl who likes books but I agree she is destined to be niche and that's fine.
>>
>>88150246
>How do we save Shiori?
Stop taking "family and friend vacations"
Stop lusting for males on stream and X(twitter)
Stop playing shit games and try play something your fanbase want.
>>
>>88152654
Well, you just outed yourself as someone who doesn't watch streams. And I don't mean Shiori streams. Any collab streams will show you how Shiori and Biboo interact. Biboo had a fucking gift in her purse for Shiori on Kiara's bag stream.
>>
>>88152797
I didn't say they were. But more people care for Liz than Shiori. Liz has something going for her, Shiori doesn't. That's enough proof Unicorns lost.
>>
>>88151790
This isn't Nijisanji.
>>
>>88152994
Wouldn't liz have to beat all the CGDCT girls for it to be proof unicorns lost?
>>
>>88152893
lusting after men is her biggest problem, just couldn't stop herself from being a slut to at least keep the gfe grift going
>>
>>88152994
Surely you can back this up with some comparison numbers.
>>
>>88150246
She's doing better than her past Twitch account where she ended up being a 2view, occasionally a bare 3view.
I think she's satisfied. She probably would have quit for good had she not got in.
>>
>>88150246
better yet, how do we save fuwawa? shes getting absolutely mogged by mogojang
>>
>>88152654
Err yes She does and it is call Gothrock (Shiori x Biboo) given that you even watch either of their stream or Advent collab. Shioraven is more of a ship pair like takamori.

But there are also group that fit her perfectly like GAGA (Shiori x Biboo x Gigi and cc), fanfic group (Reine x Shiori x Gigi).

Oh and let not forget the absolute unit that the Novelite has been and still crying for her to do a 1 on 1 collab till this day is Bestie (Shiori x Fauna) and Shiomei (Shiori x Mumei).

Shiori don't do 1 on 1 collab much but people that does do a collab that she part of always say she the person that they easily get along with.
>>
>>88150246
How will Fuwawa recover from this?
>>
People keep making these threads and calling Shiori a cock hungry whore in the replies, but no one is bothering to post clips of her cock thirst baka

Meanwhile people save phase cock thirst that's years old to make new threads with every two days
>>
>>88152654
i find her really entertaining in collabs and there are far more sheltered EN's, what's this narrative with shiori being done kirito-sasuke?
>>
She has already been saved. She was considering suicide a few years ago. Vtubing saved her from killing herself. She hasn't been shy to drop hints, like looking up the best way to shoot yourself to guarantee death or mixing chemicals to create mustard gas. But Shiori has been saved and Hololive is a step in that journey of salvation.
>>
>>88151890
post the source
>>
Why are so many people turning on Shiori?
>>
>>88150246
Holy shit Biboo’s advertising her merch is working, go biboo gooooo
>>
>>88155105
I've seen some people complain about the favoritism she shows for certain viewers who she enjoys calling out by name, and even responding to their tweets.

I just found someone new to watch who I like a lot more
>>
>>88155105
"Turning" implies they were ever a fan.
This is mostly shitposters that loves to shit on the girl with the lowest numbers.
>>
>>88155105
The same people who hate her since debut and hatewatch every one of her streams but aren't able to move on.
Also just a new tactic to shitpost on her
>>86585012
>>87933074
>>
>>88155105
Most of the saviorfags moved onto Justice.
>>
What even was her excuse for not participating in the racing collab?
>She doesn't like racing games
That didn't stop half the girls from participating.
She should stop isolating herself like this. She can't afford to, she's not Gura.
>>
>>88155588
well they should move back as they're all more successful than her
>>
>>88153600
It's purely because she openly lusts after guys on stream. Makes less people interested in falling head over heels for her because they can pretend she fucks men on the daily privately when it isn't true.
The real retarded shit is that none of these girls will ever fuck you, so spending all the money on the 'GFE' or 'unicorn' friendly ones is literally no different, just that lonely guys are a lot quicker to throw money and time away on a fantasy
>>
>>88156201
>She can't afford to, she's not Gura.
Yeah, she's actually funny
>>
>>88156403
Justice isn't even a year old, you can't say they're more successful yet
>>
she knows how her decisions affect her income and seems ok with that. it's not like anyone in hololive doesn't know how to make money if they want to.
>>
>>88150246
She's an artist working for Hololive. She's fucked
>>
>>88151394
It's really funny to see the faux concern when that kind of revenue is the top tier of en vtubing as a whole. It must be some wagie coping mechanism, I can't blame them.
>>
Is this more garbage propaganda from the sisters or are the numbers actually real? Aren't most novelites supposed to be gachis?
>>
>>88157005
>Aren't most novelites supposed to be gachis?
lol
lmao
>>
>>88155105
ask Flayon and her "friend" joining next stars wave
>>
>>88159123
Femanon, this is something dreamed up by a discord. Don't repeat their weak bait.
>>
>>88159123
qrd?
>>
>>88150464
could you even imagine? that would have been the best trade in history
>>
>>88159123
2 more weeks! set the alarm clock!
>>
>>88150464
Wonder how long Shiori would've held out against Luca. Viki lasted awhile
>>
>>88150657
>exact amounts are unknown so can't be entirely accurate anymore
So you are saying that the numbers are worthless
>>
>>88161557
she already talks about homos every other stream now, don't even need a collab
>>
>>88161654
proof?
>>
>>88161746
There's no proof. You're not supposed to ask.
>>
her and nerissa are both cooked

such a waste
>>
File: hq720.jpg (87 KB, 686x386)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>88150246
Idk anon, but I could sure go for more picrel.
>>
Guess ill just have to buy a Shiori plushie then
>>
File: untitled (7).png (1.17 MB, 1706x1058)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
She should have sex with me
>>
>>88151296
Actively is two streams?
>>
Numbers? NUMBERS! NUMBERS! NUMBERS! AAAAAAAA
>>
>>88151084
Who exactly is she competing with? Indulge me
>>
>>88162800
>sad girl
HEY, don't steal my gimmick!
>>
>>88155296
This right here, it just Shitposters so don't take it seriously Kek
>>
>>88162640
Fuck I need them to do to this again!
>>
>>88150649
According to Coco, corroborated by Mori, and supplemented by Ina: 50% for things you propose and 30% for things Cover handles completely (e.g. birthday merch designed by the birthday girl vs. random acrylic stands)
>>
>>88150746
Shiori only has nepotism points within the company, other streamers and viewers don't like her much. She is quiet and rude during collabs and she clearly feels like she's too good to participate in anything other than sucking off her manager
>>
>>88150246
>Making more money than OP ever will
So what is the problem here?
>>
I don't understand the vitriol towards Shiori. Reading these threads you'd think she'd be this huge whore that directly shits on everybody and slaps your oshi in front of YAGOO, but then when you actually watch her she just makes dick jokes periodically and does really fun skits with OBS (something that nobody else in Hololive ever does, unironically).
It just feels weird because with other girls who get attacked, there's at least some kernel that the shitposting is built off of, but Shiori hasn't even done anything.
>>
>>88163204
At least pretend to watch streams if you're gonna blatantly shitpost
>>
>>88163204
Sorry, but due to your autism you're not reading the situation correctly.
>>
File: shio smile 3d.png (507 KB, 619x800)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
Sisters lost
She won
>>
>>88151055
You're not the only one...
>>
>>88155296
Tried to watch her streams and they are bad.
>>
>>88150246
Shiori is fine and is going to her own pace.
She don't need to be saved
>>
>>88163445
she's just easy target for sisters and numbermonkeys because her numbers are bad.
If she switch numbers with fauna, the monkeys would flame fauna too.
>>
>>88164123
Numbers love shiori, find another boogeyman phasekek. Maybe start with phasebvtm
>>
>>88165510
>Numbers love shiori
We switched to justice actually
>>
>>88150246
By continuing to be afraid of real and fictional men.
>>
>>88163445
It's literally "people" with a lot of free time who have a personal vendetta against her and live rent free in their minds, nothing more.
>>
>>88163117
None of them said anything like this. Coco's statement might not have even been referring to cover
There's 0 chance they get 30% on shitty acryllics
>>
>>88152236
>Nerissa and Shiori are the runts
Nerissa has more subs than Biboo, how the fuck is she a runt? She's in fucking 2nd place.
>>
>>88162640
Next time they should have the green women join them. The carbon emissions from their yapping will be catastrophic.
>>
>>88165558
>we
Best get one last look at your oshis hairline before it graduates plapkek
>>
>>88165780
she's crashing down hard in all regards, biboo will overtake her in no time. Nerissa is cooked, more than shiori
>>
>>88163445
bvtm made a huge portion of his advent "content" on calling shiori a whore.
She never actually did anything though, so now he's fucking pissed at having egg on his face so he hates her for that.
>>
>>88166121
Now you're just making shit up. Not sure why you hate Nerissa so much but it's not healthy bro, she isn't my favorite either but she's fine.
>>
>>88166262
NTA and biboo wont "overtake her in no time" but Biboo's subs have been on a bigger increase than Nerissa's ever since GTArp, so the gap at the moment is getting smaller.
Biboo also has had more SCs than Nerissa for the pas couple months
>>
>>88166364
Either way claiming Nerissa is a "runt" is just ridiculous cope. While Biboo is doing better right now than she was before, neither of them are "runt" tier.
>>
>>88166474
Yeah Nerissa's doing fine, her CCV has actually been on a slight incline recently. I was just pointing the other stuff out as well
>>
>>88166364
>Biboo's subs have been on a bigger increase than Nerissa's ever since GTArp
Not surprising since Biboo was very active during the GTA shit and Nerissa wasn't. Didn't Nerissa actually get sick or something during it? Plus Nerissa doesn't speak JP and while Biboo doesn't either, she had Mori babysitting her. Nerissa was entirely on her own, she didn't even have a small EN-only pod doing their own thing like the Justice girls.
>>
>>88166804
Biboo had Mori around for a bit but there were days when there were no EN cops on and she just jumped feet first into mingling with the JP girls all on her own.
Shuba, Lap especially took a liking to her. Shuba being the most
>>
>>88167016
Biboo absolutely radiates little sister energy and her lack of fear is like, 75% of the reason for her popularity. That was kinda inevitable. Honestly I'm surprised Nerissa tried to do the GTA streams at all. Most of the EN girls didn't because it was going to be suicide if they couldn't communicate. Honestly Biboo was the only one I saw pulling that off in the first place. Justice was smart to jump in together and make their own little bubble though, the others should have gone that route too. Maybe done a similar thing with Nerissa, Kiara, and idk Kronii or Shiori or something. Also I just remembered near the end of this that Mumei also was fairly active, but she also had Bae bae-bysitting for most of her streams.
>>
>>88150246
Still make more money than (You)
She doesn't need help.
>>
>>88167331
She makes more money than OPs entire country
>>
>>88150246
>respect my collab choices
>>
Haachama wishes she could get those numbers.
>>
>>88168383
What? Isn't she one of the most popular JP members?
>>
>>88170223
Sister, watch streams.
>>
>>88150246
More collabs.
>>
File: 1722429177067.png (117 KB, 583x453)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>88168274
2 more weeks
>>
>>88150246
Is Biboo’s CCV fake or her fans just poorfags? She always has 10k viewers but FWMC is destroying her and Nerissa ain’t even that far behind
>>
>>88150246
ok, haven't brought merch since the giant coco buttplug plush. What site should I be buying merch from now?
>>
>>88172586
kill yourself Biboo schizo
>>
>>88172652
Official Hololive site actually has affordable shipping to the USA now. It's usually about $20-30 depending on size and weight.
>>
>>88150246
i knew investing in mococoe coin was the right choice
>>
>>88150246
Oh man what a wonder. Her "fans" were harping on about how much she doesn't care and so everyone else went why should I care about her then either.
>>
>>88152236
>The covid buff will never happen again, this is just what modern success looks like.

People forgot the days when current powerhouses were trudging through, and only saw the Covid boom into the stratosphere for some vtubers. They see 80 million views and think, "if you're not making this, then you are shit". Not realizing that so many really great videos and songs don't hit that. Further, not getting how a lot of people just never branch out from the favorites they had when only a handful of prominent vtubers were a thing. So you have audiences that stay stagnant and never try out other people. The pool is widening, but that Covid time was the time to "strike while the iron was hot" so to speak, and its cooled down now. Vtubers are more popular but also the pool is much more strained and dispersed.
>>
>>88172586
Don't use my Oshi to shit on Biboo, retard
>>
>>88152236
>If youtube removed the sub if an account was inactive for a year, everything would implode
I would love that so much. Most would still have a decent chunk, but plenty of 1m's would be killed.
>>
>>88150371
Only good post ITT
kys OP
>>
>>88163445
>does really fun skits with OBS (something that nobody else in Hololive ever does
CeCe tho?
>>
>>88167300
Biboo was a Dark Horse in the GTA RP and she picked up a whole lot of JP Pebbles from it, there's even a few JP clippers for her now where before her JP presence was non-existent.
>>
>>88151331
Holy shit lol
>>
>>88150246
wheres this from? your ass?
>>
>>88150246
she is unsavable
the only redeeming factor is the model, which someone else did
>>
>>88150246
Shiori seemed like she would be interesting and do a lot of nerdy things. Kind of like Raden but more science focused. Towards the end of her debut she half-heartedly pivoted to pandering and phoning in GFE vibes. There wouldn't have been a problem if she genuinely wanted to pander, but she should have gone fully into it. What happened is that she just came across as disingenuous for both types of content.
>>
>>88167300
Rissa had some good moments with her crashes, strip club, and doing cop raids as the decoy. But she was sick, so she was a trooper for just moving forward. but yes, Biboo naturally has the "protect me, love on me" energy with the fact the Holomem saw she was shorter than Senchou, she is literal doll tier for cakes and cougars. Even Nerissa's mom fell for her and Nerissa herself cuddles her, and holds her hand across the street like an actual mom. You can't beat natural modifiers for cute like that.
>>
>>88150246
You can't.
>>
Shiori isn't in Hololive because she wants to be. She's a grifter, only in it for the money. She'd be happier elsewhere.
>>
>>88150246
Where do you get these numbers?

Are you a Cover AND Geekjack employee with admin access to their database OR sales dashboard?

Is there an API vulnerability on BOTH websites and you can fetch an orders count for specific products?

Are people on this website really this retarded?
>>
>>88150246
Her not joining the car racing collab means that she missed out on a merch opportunity btw
>>
>>88150246
what makes mococo more popular than fuwamoco?
>>
>>88185722
I don't watch the baubaus but mococo has a strictly better design.
>>
>>88185722
Flat little sister > Big sister with big boobs
>>
>>88185722
Mococo is more fun to bully. Fuwawa is a bitch.
>>
>>88150371
/thread/

Beggars and seething BVTMtards btfo
>>
>>88150246
Her audience is too young to have money
>>
>>88185722
That specific plush has a gigantic tummy window for some reason.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.