[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Have you ever felt like you somehow ended up in a human body despite not being human?
>>
Why didn't they make /furry/ yet?
>>
>>37861055
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 1606442433355.png (187 KB, 1149x1060)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
is this the new therian thread?
>>
Yes. I'm not happy in this thing. It doesn't fit right.
>>
>>37860966
I ended up in a mans body despite not being a man
>>
>>37861115
I researched "therian" for the first time and that's how I feel, except I don't feel like any kind of animal, I just don't feel like I'm human
>>
Not in an otherkin way, but for years as a kid, I didn't feel as real as other people. I even continued to get flashes of this feeling until I was maybe 9, plenty old enough to be conscious and have a social identity.

It's totally gone now. I'm SUCH a person.
>>
>>37860966
Yes. I sometimes feel that I am not yet fully human, and that my potential as a human being is something that I can lose if I do the wrong things.
>>
>>37860966
No, but I do believe I've been punished with autism for resisting my incarnation.
>>
>>37860966
I was possessed when was 8 years old so I don't really remember what it was like to not be a demon. I might as well be a non human in a human body.
>>
>>37861380
Based.
>>
>>37861295
how did you resist it
>>
I felt from an early age that I wasn't really human. It took having problems with my bones and organs to accept that I had the same shit as other humans inside of me. Even now I doubt that everything's normal, and for good reason.
Aside from just having autism, I also see colored spots that move constantly in a spiral-dispersing-into-a-wave-and-then-quickly-reforming pattern. I see that all the time and it's more visible with less light (most visible in pitch darkness), so it's not my eyes being fucky (I also see it with them closed).
I've had occasional moments of precognition and my spirit guide contacted me in dreams when I was eight, and now we talk every day just as part of my thought process. He's physically moved a small object on at least one occasion.
I feel completely out of place in this fucked up sadism world we live in, where all life requires the death and suffering of other life and where hate and misery are the norm. I don't know why I'm here, but I don't want to be and do not agree to remain here.
I get frequent vague senses of what another world is like, but never for long enough to remember any details, just that this one's wrong for not being like it. Sometimes it's almost like I could just leave this reality if I could only focus on those moments hard enough.
>>
>>37861744
I also see spots, hear voices, and do nonsenical stuff. Had to put up with this bullshit for 30 fucking years. So glad to be rid of it by meditating. Fuck! So many missed opportunities because of this mental illness I just want to finally have a normal life like I just got out of prison.
>>
>>37861134
Because you are a man >>37861158

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.