[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Rackham-V-Hippolyta.jpg (609 KB, 770x1414)
609 KB
609 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous thread: >>38249568
>>
have a good weekend, /div/
>>
File: div.jpg (67 KB, 657x1314)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Does anyone want to practice telepathy/psychic ability?

basically i'll pick something simple, [a shape, number, physical location, zodiac sign, name, etc]

and you guess what it is

or vice versa, i'm willing to practice as well
>>
Trading!
>>
>>38254885
What physical location I am thinking?
>>
>>38254900
you want like city / country name or am i guessing something along the lines of like "my friends basement" i need some sort of context
>>
>>38254897
q?
>>
>>38254902
Okay, I’m thinking of a city
>>
Aq
Will I get a job soon?
>>
>>38254912
immediatetly, new york

secondary
ive got
something bangladesh
wyoming

orange like sand. falljuah iran/iran/jorden where ever the fuck that god forsaken city is

mexico/brazilian city

[i know i'm wrong]
>>
>>38254918
>>
TRADING multiple qs
>>
File: canon.jpg (34 KB, 540x675)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
doing readings, don't really give a shit
no next gf questions

please be something meaningful and worth my time
>>
>>38254940
what are they? i don't nec want to trade
but
i guess uhhhh
"will this last forever?"
>>
>>38254942
what does my project manager think of me? he gives me an intriguing vibe
>>
>>38254929
Lol I was trying to think of Manila, I was thinking of NYC for a sec
>>
>>38254942
Could I get some advice on how to help the world and be a guiding light for the people surrounding me? I'm trying to be a mentor and have a positive impact on the world but I feel like I could get better.
>>
AQ
Will I enter a new relationship in the first half of July?
>>
>>38254947
why am I still thinking about C.
Does he feel remorse for how he treated me.
>>
>>38254942
Will i be able to get a kiss from M? Shes preety and i think she might give me a chance
Male
>>
>>38254942
Please I asked in the previous thread but didn't get a response. I just want to know how N feels about me currently. It's fine if you don't want to read this one though
>>
>>38254959
>>
AQ
Will S give me a chance soon?
>>
>>38254970
>>
>>38254969
Thanks Poncho!
>>
>>38254942
I feel like I’m running out of time when it comes to making my passions into reality. I really like artistic stuff and I want that as a career. So I’m practicing everyday before fall semester. But I feel like I wanted to speed up my progress beforehand. And how I wanted to be successful/famous for my work. Now I feel like I’m just doing it for the fame and not for enjoyment. I wanted to post my stuff online but it’s like I don’t know what’s my mindset going into it. What should I do? Like I wanted to be successful and wanted to rush my progress quickly.
>>
>>38254977
July 2nd - 11th
>>
>>38254942
How will my work situation change in the next few months?
>>
>>38254974
Thank you so much!
>>
>>38254947
king of cups five of cups six of cups
Maybe
I understand things are feeling very optimistic right now. Things from the past will be brought to light. This will feel like a huge setback for the situation. It is entirely up to you to make your own decision about how to proceed though.
>>
>>38254989
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
>>
>>38254974
When will it come?
>>
>>38254940
q?
>>
AQ
The correct choice is to be the better person and walk away, yes?
>>
>>38254969
Pls poncho, will i get my wishes? will i??????
>>
>>38254997
do you see a bf in sight
>>
>>38254942
How much does she want it done daily?
>>
I'm a social failure stuck in a relationship I'm growing to hate what the fuck do I do lol
>>
>>38254948
thehermit
ace of cups rx
death rx
three of pent rx

Honestly, friend? He thinks you're not cut out for the job. He sees you as a neet at best. secluded, antisocial or awkward, resisting change in the sense you're not adapting well to the position or he thinks it isn't right for you. Willing to give you the benefit of the doubt though. Esoterically he gives me the vibe of someone charming yet condescending, testing you subtly. Isn't sure if the position is right for you. Sorry.

>>38254955
bless your heart
the moon rx
the emperor rx
7 of pent
Although this may be what you want, you are too immature and unwise for this level of work. Likely you are young and without life experience. Your heart is in the right place, but you cannot guide others when you lack the ..... experience.....knowledge... to do so. Please don't lose this motivation. But you must first know the darkness of reality to even begin to help people in need. Because remember, the people in need, have likely been through the depths of hell. What could you possibly offer someone who has faced darkness if you yourself have a starry eyed view of the world? Patience and time, is your advice.

>>38254960
the fool
8 of swords
page of swords

No. If anything, he prides himself on what he did to you.

>>38254963
ok this is maybe the third or fourth time you've asked me this. if you're immature enough to be asking KiSheS constantly, you're not ready for literally anything this girl has. shes likely way more experienced than you and you are obviously very very young. my only advice is if you want to "kiss" someone then try to do it but be ready for rejection.

>>38254968
at least give me some context then because there are so many N questions that i can't help but think you're the same person.
genders, ages, zodiac signs, something. and i will pull
>>
>>38254999
September - October but there is a need to rebalance the division of responsibility and effort
>>
>>38254942
What should J do with that truck?
>>
>>38254983
Interesting! I'll keep it in mind and if I'll be around these threads I'lll give you some feedback! Thanks again!
>>
>>38254942
will it return?
>>
>>38255010
>>38254942
If you wanna answer my query there it is
>>
>>38254942
Do D and V secretly hate me?
>>
>>38254942
I desperately need money and a job any of those coming to me soon?
>>
>>38255003
Yes but there there is temptation and trials ahead. Stick to putting in the efforts or be left broken
>>
AQ will i be fine without meds? i hate the side effects
>>
>>38254980
I mean this as sincerely as possible, there is a phenomenon among zoomers where they are so obsessed with fame. They have absolutely no idea what fame even means. What is it that you're doing to achieve this? Is it unique? Does it have a market?

aside from mthat, do you know what selling your soul means? Are you aware that ALL famous people attend parties where they anal fuck eachother and have to homosexually have sex to get anywhere in the industry? Are you aaware of the rampent pedophilia? Are you aware that you cannot just not do these things and become famous? Are you being realistic? Are you willing to prick your finger and provide blood for every party? Are you willing to whore yourself out for money and fame?

Be serious.

>>38254988
9 of wands rx
queen of cups
Frankly i think it will be the same or slightly better. There isn'nt anything extravagent about this spread. Consider that a good thing!
>>
>>38254939
Ty
>>
>>38255028
Tysm
>>
>>38255011
>948
i'm so fucked, jesus
that's the vibe ive been getting but i thought he really liked me as an employee, he said he rly likes the work ive done so far :(
thanks fren
>>
>>38254942
Will doing this give me the results im after? Thanks
>>
>>38255004
A suitor but he is immature and overly emotional. Get involved with him at your own peril
>>
Aq
Will he get me pregnant on purpose in future?
>>
>>38255011
The last one.
I'm female asking about a male. I feel his energy is around me and it's making me feel schizo. Or overall, I think I am going schizo about it all.
I'm 29, he's 30. We are both Geminis.
And I'm pretty sure he's still pissy at me.

Even just one card will suffice if possible
>>
File: no more cream pies.jpg (39 KB, 333x360)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>38255041
>>
>>38255023
non esoteric advice

How long have you been in this relationship and how old are you?

Let me remind you, relationships are not always about love. They are about comittment. Sometimes, its easy to not realize what you have in front of you, especially if youve been out of the game for awhile and have no idea what the dating market is like. However, if its serious, abuse, cheating, etc, then its time to leave. But context is important in these types of questions.

>>38255025
ace of wands
death rx
strength rx
Hate? No. But my honest interpretation of this is that they are jealous of you in some regard. Not real friends to say the least. They hate themselves, not you.

>>38255027
the chariot!!!!!
9 of wands rx
Absolutely yes. But only if you're willing to change and actually commit to a job.
>>
>>38255031
>980
I feel like I’m answering my own question here. But I really enjoy doing it and I wanted to be successful from my own craft. I feel like people who just doing it for fame, they’re the most troubled ones. While people who just enjoy doing it, they stay away from that.
>>
>>38254942
what will happen if i do it?
>>
>>38255011
>>38254955
Thanks! I suspected I was too naive to be a mentor, but life is making me face so many different situations and I'm learning a lot. Just one year ago I wouldn't have been able to do what I can now and I'll be even better in another year! I'll get better and better. I refuse to leave this world without leaving a positive lasting impact on it at some level! Time and patience will give me what I need!
>>
>>38255029
>>38255028
Please
>>
>>38255037
prove him wrong anon. There is no ending in that reading. But he seems to have high standards. Maybe you've been getting by with the bare minimum. Put in a little extra effort. The energy i get is you can absolutely impress him and get a promotion or a raise, but his opinion of you matters in this regard, especially if he is newer than you. You can do it.
>>
>>38255054
There is no doubt in my mind that you can achieve your dreams. However, you are still starry eyed. And you have to understand life is much more than what you've experienced. Ask yourself, if someone came to you, who was 10 years older, and said "ive been molested as a child, the rest of my life i ran from it, am addicted to drugs, watched my mother hang herself after she told me it was my fault" etc, are you really equipped to help such a person? Do you really have advice beyond "its not your fault"

I don't want to extinguish the flame in your heart. I'm only bringing this up as an example, are you really equipped to help the people who need it the most? The only thing that can help you, is time, and experience.
>>
AQ
Is that commie a pedo?
>>
AQ
Sell the truck
Gift the truck
Do nothing with the truck
?
>>
>>38255049
Ty god bless
>>
>>38254877
AQ
Any good luck on my love life till the end of this year?
>>
>>38255060
i go above and beyond on the work he gives me, i think its my personality since i am spergy and this position is 4 social people desu
should've done accounting
>>
>>38255041
>>38254942
He's super horny lately
>>
>>38255049

>How long have you been in this relationship and how old are you?

A year and I'm 21. He flew across the country to live with me. We met initially when I was trying to live somewhere else. I'm a man too

He's cute he's attractive but I kinda didn't wanna do the whole long distance/living together shit but he screamed at me to "grow up" and he knew that that would convince me

This isn't the first time being in a relationship where someone is extremely attached and dependent on me. He has no licence and I bought the apartment were living in

Fuck man, I just want a chance to breathe. I want to find out if I like pussy or not. I want to be alone, figure shit out by myself

He does household chores, I'm attracted to him, and he's really sweet but holy shit I just wanna be me. I never really got the chance to be me
>>
>>38254942
How can I work on my manifestations ?
>>
>>38254974
>>38254974
Is it going to come this week?
>>
>>38255075
You are 100% correct. I'll get there eventually, but now I have to focus on living and helping others with what I'm equipped to understand and process with what life taught me. As you said, it's about time and patience and seeing some small results coming from my actions lately made me feel so happy and motivated to go on that I have no doubt that I'll get there! Thank you so much!
>>
>>38255094
Listen to me, lad. Truly from the bottom of my heart. If he's not right for you he's not right for you.

But i'm telling you right now, that it is so SCARY living with a partner, the permanence, the "what ifs" all of it, is very hard. If he chooses you, if he clings to you, and there are no other issues, you don't realize how good you have it. It's so easy to fantasize about the grass on the other side. But i promise you, its just the jitters.

Ask yourself if you love him, and don't let fear cloud your answer.
>>
>>38255029
KOS rx, TH rx
Nah you’re better off taking them, consult a healthcare professional instead of 4chan
>>
>>38255077
AOW rx, KOW
Nah he’s just impulsive
>>
>>38255031
>980
Yes i am willing to sell my soul for fame :)
>>
>>38255116
I'm a man too. Did you even read what I wrote. Fuck you you low IQ Indian man. Go kill yourself, I mean it
>>
>>38255133
That's an entirely unwise decision.
>>
AQ
Does that female friend of mine have feelings for me?
>>
>>38255119
Thank you
>>
AQ

30 day general?
>>
>>38255140
Of course not lol, I just feel like doing that type of stuff is my passion. Like I would do that or something adjacent to that as a career
>>
>>38255130
That is some good info.
Thanks, anon
>>
AQ
when is she going to stop bothering me and leave?
>>
>>38255138
Oh you're a faggot and you want to know if you're straight. Nvm, disregard my post.
>>
>>38255039
Hey Poncho. Do you have any insight for how my husband’s job search?
>>
AQ
What does C feel for me these days? Nonromantic
>>
>>38254942
Will I have any luck applying for the new B job opening?
>>
>>38255159
*for my husband’s job search?
>>
>>38255029
What meds are they?
>>
>>38255152
Then do it as a career and become skilled at it.
>>
Aq
Does he plan to wait ?
>>
>>38255172
I take quitipine and diazepam
>>
>>38255181
I am I’ve been doing it since childhood. Thanks
>>
Aq
Does b ever miss me?
>>
Well I guess that guy fucked off
>>
>>38255049
>025
Thank you, anon. This rings true. Much appreciated.
>>
where are the meds!!!
>>
AQ
is vaping making it worse by alot?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38255184
I know you sleep like a lil baby
>>
>>38255184
Why?
>>
>>38255266
XD lol i sleep all day Now and i can barely think any more i hate it
>>
>>38255214
Hmm
>>
AQ
when will my hands heal?
>>
>>38255252
Probably
>>
aq
I woke up 2 times last night and everytime I went back to sleep I dreamt about the same girl i knew years ago in different circumstances. What does it mean?
>>
>>38255274
It funny i though the quitipin would make me eatmore bu it did the opposite
>>
AQ
does she ever think about me?
>>
Aq
Is he mad I won't see him this weekend?
>>
Trading
>>
AIR QUERY :)

will i enjoy being a paralegal more than i enjoy my current job?
>>
AQ will that work?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38255681
Q?
>>
>>38255454
>tails
no
>>
>>38255384
Query?
>>
>>38255804
Does C truly believe I could be successful at what they suggested or were they just trying to be nice and saying what I wanted to hear?
>>
>>38255769
Will me and that group go out again?
Yours?
>>
AQ

If I met with S tonight what would have been the outcome?
>>
trading
>>
>>38255839
Query?
I use playing cards if that's okay.
>>
Trading lewd
>>
>>38255848
yes
how does G feel about me?
>>
>>38255812
Did that scammer on FB A really do anything spiritual towards me or am I just over thinking?

Will post after you just a heads up
>>
>>38255853
q does my q have to b lewd too
>>
>>38255862
Starting
How does she feel about me romantically-speaking?
>>
>>38255875
all good starting yours
>>
>>38255877
nah I just put a disclaimer since some readers would rather not read those kinds of qs, what's your Q?
>>
>>38255782
dammit

thank u tho
>>
>>38255894
ten of wands the chariot knight of swords
This spread talks almost completely about putting in effort, hard work, and facing an issue head on. I get the sense that this entire spread is talking more so about you and your approach than anything to do with how she fits into the equation, which actually says things about her too. She’s kind of thrown in the towel on the effort piece, making moves, etc.
She sees you as someone who might be hard working in other aspects of life possibly, but its really more about the confines of this relationship. She sees you putting in all of the work, she sees you doing all of the approaching, and the truth is this is a good thing and a bad thing. She appreciates the energy, but sometimes you might seem a little hasty. It’s in every position in the spread.
Ultimately though the spread indicates positive feelings.
>>
>>38255875
Ace of Pentacles, Ace of Wands Rx, Knight of Swords
He didnt anon you're good, he's an uninitiated normie who knows nothing about spirituality, they may have threaten you or said something that stuck with you but that's just their M.O, all bark and no bite, they like hurting with harsh words
>>
>>38255958
How will divorce proceedings go, any advice?
>>
File: elster.jpg (29 KB, 310x458)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
pulling runes for a while
>>
>>38256004
Can you tell me what I can expect to happen in july?
>>
>>38256004
For the most desired outcome, is a mixture of these two ideas the right choice or should this be re-examined?
>>
>>38256004
Am I ever getting a girlfriend or some friends?
>>
>>38256004
How will mu finances/material situation look like next month?
>>
>>38256004
Will he get me pregnant on purpose one of these days?
>>
>>38255862
>4 of spades, 8 of spades, 9 of spades, 5 of hearts
She feels secure towards you despite their current state of their mind. They feel something is missing whenever you are around them and feel some sort of emptiness despite feeling happiness surrounding you at the same time. You're their happy pill that cheers them up on a bad day despite their severe depression. It leans on friendship rather than romance.
>In order to change this into something better
>3 of hearts, Jack of spades, Queen of clubs
Be the security blanket that they need and you shall have their heart. Show them that you will be there no matter what flaws they have and how many wrongs they do.
>8 of clubs, Jack of clubs
Show that you're the best option for them in all aspects for them to like you more.
You will have to work really hard for this but it is possible although you will feel drained from doing so.
For now, its purely friendship and camaraderie
>>
>>38256004
What does my husband have to do to get the right job for him?
>>
>>38256004
what sort of career path should i look into?
>>
>>38255974
So she seriously likes me and not in a "get pranked" sort of way?
>>
>>38256004
Should I be the better man and walk away?
>>
>>38256004
>>38255985
this one please
>>
>>38256004
what does the future for my career hold? i’m feeling despondent
>>
>>38256004
I seek a mentor for guidance into the study of the mysteries. Where can I find them?
>>
>>38256004
Does T see me as her future spouse?
>>
>>38256004
will i get my d back?
>>
>>38256004
Are my spells going o work?
>>
>>38256012
Ansur, Naudir, Algir

Ah, there's a disaster looming. Protect any weak points in your life as bad news are coming. Be ready to ask for help, it will be granted.

>>38256027
Ingwar, Thurs, Tyr
It really is. But with the berries come thorns, so be ready to commit to your course of action. Won't be as smooth as you'd like but the fruits are worth it.

>>38256039
Mannar, Kauna, Thurs
If you change your current mindset, absolutely. You are going to have some growing pains. Act with kindness and without expectations of any sort.

>>38256041
Ingwar, Iwar, Bjarkan
Remains stable but also a new source is conceived. A project approved

>>38256048
Algir, Isa, Jara
Not yet. It's not the right time for a baby, for the best. When this current cycle in your life (not the biological one lol) ends, you can try

>>38256073
Iwar, Laukr, Ehwar
Patience. Really think through his decisions and commit to them, there's also a sense of self sabotage. Encourage him to deal with a defeated attitude, he can do what he puts his mind to. Counseling might help.
>>
>>38255981
Yea I assumed so. Starting yours. Sorry was afk cooking
>>
Aq
Will I have problems tomorrow?
>>
>>38256004
M
will i improve self confidence and image, causing self transformation this year?
>>
>>38255812
>Moon, chariot, ace of swords

They have their doubts hidden but do think your more than capable if you apply yourself fully. I Don't think they were just trying to be nice even if they do harbor slight skepticism.
>>
>>38256180
Hey runebro can you tell me what she thinks of me?
>>
>>38256221
I see, trade again? I'd like to know how it would turn if did focus on the field they suggested
>>
>>38256180
>027
Thank you. I expect a bumpy ride here because there’s usually a lot of trial and error with this, but I think I have a general grasp of what would create a nice outcome.
>>
>>38256004
Am I getting any closer to being able to communicate with the spirit attached to me?
>>
>>38256180
>012
Noooo, hopefully nothing serious.
>>
>>38256180
>073
Thank you!
>>
>>38256004
Will I be called up on July 12th?
>>
>>38254885
what movie am I watching?
>>
>>38256004

>>38256223
>>
>>38256180
Will he want to though?
>>
>>38256235
For sure.

Will T end up dating G again or will she not give him a chance?

Starting
>>
>>38256004
any chance of anything happening between her (Lu) and I?
>>
>>38256276
Indeed
>>
trading
>>
>>38256004
should I consult a marketing strategist before I do any of my new found work?
>>
>>38256004
How Will tomorrows event go?
Male
>>
>>38256274
Queen of Wands King of Swords Rx Ace of Wands Rx, clarified by The Devil, 4 of Cups and 6 of Wands
the man in this situation is a huge autist who does not pick on even the most obvious social queues, I think the woman will indeed go after him and try something but it will fly through the male's head, this will in turn lead to a deep sexual frustration on the woman's part and she'll be extra prideful and dismissive, I'm going through the classic interpretation of Queen = Woman King = Male here so feel free to switch the genders if you feel like the read doesn't resonate
>>
>>38256004
Tell me a thing I need to know. Thanks.
>>
>>38256004
Will that fledgling attempt to piss me off again?
Male
>>
>>38256004
What would have happened if I met up with S today?
>>
>>38256050
With all due respect it looks like you answered a g man query. This may not be correct to tell you the truth.
>>
>>38256004
will things get eventful social and romance wise in the fall? had a reading that it was going to exceed my expectations.
Male
>>
>>38256075
Sowelu, Ingwar, Bjarkan, extra Ansur
I think you already know what would make you really happy. It's brewing within you. What would be your dream life? It's written for you.
If it's artsy or creative even better.

>>38256094
Pertho, Kauna, Isa
Yes, this cup is empty. Stay on your lane.

>>38256134
Thurs, Sowelu, Fehu
A brief struggle but you get what you want from it. Happier times.

>>38256167
Jara, Raido, Hagal
Ok first of all the advice here is to ride the storm. It's a cleansing one, but harsh. Won't last forever but it's currently out of your control. Be patient and kind to yourself.
As an extra I got Urur, you'll reinvent yourself after this shit goes away.

>>38256168
Ansur, Dagr, Sowelu
Ask for book recommendations after reading for a while. Chat to people about them, the right teacher comes at the right time.

>>38256171
Odal, Hagal, Raido
Not quite... more of a trial of life in a partnership, sorry

>>38256175
Urur, Thurs, Mannar
No, embrace the change.
>>
>>38256306
Yea G is her ex she still likes and he keeps around. She says she wants to work things out with me after fight we had but shes seeming to give him more attention and all that.

I doubt it will work in the long run though
>>
>>38256004
Am I getting a job really soon?
>>
>>38256306
>King of cups, page of swords, king of swords

Well it seems it will be emotionally gratifying and you'll have the wit and intelligence to keep up and thrive. I see opportunities to climb the ladder and take out any competition along the way.

Super good vibes from this anon I think you should really commit to whatever this is.

Willing to trade 1 more time?
>>
>>38256456
yessir I'd like to know if I could make a longterm living out of this or if it will be more of a hobby
>>
>>38256474
I assumed it was a job personally anon is why I worded it like that but I'll do a read.

So I guess I just wanted to see where I'll fit into T's life moving forward since it doesn't seem like it'll last long-term like that for them. I'm E
>>
>>38256422
thank u rune anon. i had the 1st career query. i want to be in the film business and i have connections thru my uncle but the family drama is insane and he tried to ruin my dad's life. i am so sad idk what to do. ;_;
>>
>>38256477
ah its alright, in that case I'd like to change my q, I have a sort of "rival" acting in this field who's already very accomplished, I'll call them V.V, I'd like to know if I'll be able to surpass them or if I'll just stay in their shadow
>>
trading
>>
>>38256515
Word, I'll start now

Your last cards for that q though we're,

>Page of cups, death, emperor, 2 of swords

Starting ur next one
>>
>>38256524
Query?
>>
>>38256176
Naudir, Raido, Gibu
Not yet, you need to refine your process or methods. Apply yourself more and you'll get results

>>38256218
Jara, Laukr, Wunjo
Yes!!! but don't lose track of your goals, keep working, always

>>38256223
Wunjo, Naudir, Iwar
Ah, you seem overconfident and might appear arrogant. "Needs humility"

>>38256245
It sounds very good tho! Good luck

>>38256246
Isa, Ehwar, Pertho
You need more stillness to get the proper frequency. You'll get there eventually

>>38256252
I hope not, but there's help!!!

>>38256254
Yw!

>>38256255
Urur, Gibu, Jara
Yes

>>38256273
Fehu, Naudir, Algiz
Want to? yes, but not until finances (or being available for a child) are just right

>>38256280
Ansur, Isa, Dagr
Not for a while. She has to know you way better to make a choice, but seems willing, just indecisive

>>38256291
Naudir, Algir, Urur
Yeah get someone to do the heavy lifting because you need guidance

>>38256305
Ansur, Ingwar, Dagr
Really well :)

>>38256310
Tyr, Bjarkan, Sowelu
Workout, you seem stagnant

>>38256329
Raido, Naudir, Kauna
Nothing good comes from ruminating on it. Seek elsewhere...

>>38256408
Fehu, Laukr, Hagal
Well yeah you're getting your world rocked

>>38256455
Thurs, Sowelu, Tyr
Not as soon as you'd like but it will be a really good one. You're on your way, hang in there

>>38256502
Ansur, Algir, Pertho
It's on your path dear anon. Be really, really candid with your dad, because you're set on a golden way. Don't keep it hidden tho that will hurt everyone.
>>
>>38256004
>>38256564
Will I find love soon?
>>
>>38256515
You there anon? I have your spread
>>
File: elsters.jpg (21 KB, 480x360)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>38256570
>>38256570
Raido, Ehwar, Odal
Not until you go through a big transformation. Think of the Death card in tarot.
When you do tho, that's the love you'll cherish for life.

I'm all done guys have a good night!
>>
>>38256004
What does J think of me? is there any chance of us working out
>>
>>38256534
where will i get lots of financial freedom
>>
>>38256564
Thank you :)
>>
>>38256564
>455
Cheers
I'll try to stay positive. Ty.
>>
>>38256515
I'm waiting on your post btw anon
>>
File: elsterr.jpg (619 KB, 1200x1802)
619 KB
619 KB JPG
>>38256327
Sorry, I missed yours.
Dagr, Raido, Sowelu
I think not, you're golden

>>38256603
Odal, Pertho, Dagr
They think the world of you. Make a move
>>
>>38256620
should I hire an expert to help me out or just look for help for free?
starting when you confirm
>>
>>38256639
starting
>>
>>38256636
>327
I love that turn of phrase, thank you.
>>
>>38256631
my bad something came up, posting urs soon
>>
>>38256004
hi! any good news for the rest of this year?
>>
File: oleanders.jpg (1.14 MB, 1000x821)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
QA
It's been weird with this one girl I know. She's probably going to be moving next year but there's some chemistry between us. I tried to shoot my shot almost a year ago but bc we were coworkers at the time I got a firm no but we're both leaving our shithole job soon so there's hope I think. She's a Leo, I'm a Cancer, and we get along really fucking well and I love her with all my heart. I need to know what I need to do to ensure the best outcome for the both of us, because while I wanna try my shot one last time I really don't wanna jeopardize the wonderful friendship we have because I want nothing but the world for her.

It's been a while since I've done a reading on ppl so I'm down to trade/answer for mfs,I do Thoth and Futhark so if you have a preference just let me know.

Also does anyone know anything about the I Ching or Kau chim techniques? A lot of my personal philosophy is based around the Wuxing as I've found the elements of that make far more sense to me than the traditional European ones (Not to say there's no merit to them) and would like to start dipping my toes into something that feels like it's pulling more from that.
>>
AQ
Will she follow the moon to me?
>>
>>38256564
>Spirit Anon
That's reassuring, thank you for the read and pointing that out.
>>
>>38256477
4 of Swords 6 of Wands 8 of Wands The World 8 of Swords 9 of Swords Page of Cups 6 of Cups
Where do you fit in their future? The page of cups, the spread acknowledges a major cycle coming to a close (world + 8 of wands), theres a lot of stress and worries headed their way and you can slither in and offer them relief in these trying times, you'll be somewhat of a comic relief to them, someone to help light things up, they'll be very grateful for the help you'll give them but I see it more as friendship then romance, if you want something longterm now is the time to plant the seeds
>>
>>38256652
Thanks I still have ur spread
>>
trading next gf
>>
>>38256643
>>38256620
you there? I have your spread, waiting for you to post so I can deliver
>>
>>38256639
hire
two of swords ace of wands queen of wands
it may be difficult for you to stay receptive to the information this person will provide you. Goals will become harder to focus on. You will have to keep focused even as things change. Communicating openly with this person and staying receptive to their information in order to honor the purpose of hiring them is paramount as you might find their attitude unsavory at time. It will be a woman and she will confuse you.
free help
the high priestess four of coins seven of wands
You are being cautioned against your frugality undermining your outcome. You cannot enter a rivalry with this person. You will be able to find someone good though, because you will be able to discern who will be of most assistance.
both options have their drawbacks. I think that since you have a better understanding of the situation it may be your call. I would probably try to find another option?
>>
>>38256670
>Star, page of cups, 5 of wands, empress

Well there's gonna be a struggle between the 2 of you for sure but the star and empress puts the worries of you losing or living in their shadow to rest. The power struggle will likely be brief and you'll exceed past them in their own world with the more effort you commit to the craft.

I think by the end of it they'll be more impressed than angry with you of the outcome.

So for my q T is gonna get stressed and I'm gonna be able to comfort? In your opinion how would I go about making it romantic if possible?
>>
>>38256620
>>38256643
elephant R, cup, book R, winter R
it says that you are currently waiting to be hired or to hear back from a job, you need to be patient. it will be in a job where you will be comfy and hopeful to keep making money, however there is a drawback and that's you will often times be confused or possibly overwhelmed. a job that is in serious need of help.
>>38256707
thanks, trade again if you want?
>>
>>38256742
can you tell me about your deck?
>>
>>38256752
what of it? its an oracle deck
>>
>>38256591
Thanks Anon, have a good night and weekend
>>
doing iching reads for the next 30 min or so. no next gf
>>
>>38256760
what does the future hold in store for me?
>>
>>38256760
what is the best way I could maximize my gains in providing a marketing strategy for my own business?
>>
>>38256760
Will I get to see my gma sooner than I think?
>>
>>38256760
Is he going to do it?
>>
>>38256760
What is my next job like?
>>
>>38256760
Will they follow through with the tip?
>>
>>38256760
Will I have advancement towards my ultimate goal soon?
>>
>>38256760
things are going to improve in the next months between us?
>>
>>38256760
What is something that will happen soon?
>>
>>38256763
44 unchanging. a continuation of something that started in the past. are you addicted to substances or in a conflict with someone/how are you getting along with your family?

>>38256768
50.23456 > 8
hexagram 8 is about cooperation, so either take someone's advice or hire a marketing consultant.
the changing lines are related to whatever basic stuff you'd usually expect to hear when it comes to marketing, but hard to go into specifics
you should do whatever you want and once you come up with a strategy stick with it, it will profit you better than doing nothing

>>38256791
>>38256810
>>38256814
give me the context for this q
>>
>>38256760
Is now a good time to take up a loan at the bank?
>>
>>38256791>>38256837
I want to see my gma soon but i need to save enough money so hopefully I will make a good amount sooner than i think and i can see her sooner
>>
>>38256760
how socially retarded am i
>>
>>38256837
>6814

maybe it will sound stupid, but after the break up i still feel her feelings around, like when she has a good day or a bad day i feel it.
don't know if release the relationship or try one more time.
>>
>>38256837
2nd, thanks
>>
>>38256837
not all at, I wanted to move on from someone though. I'm doing very well with family and don't use substances.
>>
>>38256564
>329
Yea I guess. We could meet up later anyway,
>>
>>38256760
is there some form of karma associated with answering peoples questions like in a reading?
>>
>>38256848
"What happens if I take out a loan now?"
in the near future it will benefit you. you'll get what you want from it and feel like you made a good choice. in the further future things will go sideways for a while

you can take out the loan but make sure you can pay it back

>>38256852
that's really sweet.
38.2 you'll see her, but not because you saved enough money. you should facetime

>>38256856
90 out of 100

>>38256857
23.346 > 62
don't try one more time. let her go. if she tries, however, you can be open to it. focus on the details.

>>38256859
yw anon

>>38256890
44 is called temptation and i associate it with conflict and whatever else temptation can apply to.

>>38256919
no
>>
>>38256925
>852
She can't ft
>>
>>38256760
How does C feel about me these days? Not romantic
>>
>>38256925

> thanks for your reading! i was looking for a good answer and you deliver it
>>
>>38256760
what is the outcome if I request MA for funding?
>>
>>38256760
30 day general? If u do those idk I don’t wanna ask something specific and psych myself out, just wanna know how ill be doing
>>
>>38256760
When will I likely need to move?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38256760
When will I hear from K next?
>>
>>38256925
>856
dude, no wonder i have no friends
thanks
>>
>>38256760
Does she see a future with me?
>>
>>38256937
why not?

>>38256939
19.2 thinks you have integrity and are sensitive

>>38256944
yw and good luck

>>38256948
what is ma?

>>38256950
39.5 when you're at your lowest someone will lend a helping hand so don't despair

>>38256993
10.1 > 6
a mix of mental illness and resentment. trauma? people can tell if you're bitter
>>
Trading
>>
>>38257063
She doesn't have a smartphone...
Or computer she just has a flip phone and landline
>>
>>38256973
Query?
>>
>>38257063
Will I be able to use LoA techniques to get a gf?
>>
>>38257063
>948
its a person
>>
>>38256760
How will d feel about me in 5 years?
>>
>>38257083
Next gf
Yours?
>>
>>38257093
Will I ever have a kid with T?

Will post after you fyi
>>
File: blue aura.jpg (121 KB, 1200x650)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Doing (5) 1-2 cards readings
>query
>genders of everyone including yourself
No next gf/bf and no occult queries
>>
>>38257117
>>38257112
This is mine

I'm male they're Female.
>>
>>38257081
awww i hope you get to see her soon anon.

>>38257090
you should ask
>>
>>38257117
What do I have to do to find happiness, or at least some peace?
>>
>>38257112
>>38257117
>knight of pentacles, seven of wands, five of swords
Physically, yeah. Neither of you are impotent. But if you do have children, your relationship is gonna go to shit. In fact it's on the verge of collapsing already, although you may not be able to see the cracks. Break it off amicably while you still have time. I'm sorry man.
>>
>>38257117
What will my next workplace be? Or the next one with an offer I should accept?
>>
>>38257117
Will he do it?
Im female
>>
>>38257126
Btw can you switch my query to love gen if you can't do next gf
>>
>>38257117
Did something try to protect me(f) and my family yesterday? We were trying to go to the movie theater. My niece fell down the stairs, I twisted my foot lol, and then my brother’s car won’t start. So we came back home.
>>
>>38257117
f
how do people perceive me
>>
>>38257118
centauress, compass R
you have a goal in mind however things will come to a halt sooner or later, you are not meant to stay with T and if you do decide to proceed with them you will become a single mother, pick carefully because most men don't want single mothers or raising someone else's spawn
>>38257122
mermaid
find a way to love yourself, only by doing self-love will you attract happiness or peace
>>38257128
no gender no reading
>>38257131
too vague, say specifically what it is or don't bother me
>>38257142
butterfly
yes it seems like it, something or someone that kept you happy or from causing additional havoc to happen
>>
>>38257148
Show me he cares
>>
>>38257128
someone else didn't include their gender and I read for them so ill read for you too
Deer reversed
you will be overly cautious making you appear paranoid or like you're afraid of making any mistakes. you might lack work experience or be new in this field
>>
>>38257117
Female asking about a male
What are N's current feelings for me?
>>
>>38257117
Male
I feel afraid of showing others what I actually am. What will others feel about me after knowing how i live behind the scenes
>>
>>38257117
Are you Empathau? Because you guys have the same image
>>
>>38257131
>>38257154
universe
yes if it isn't already being shown it will be soon although it might be subtle, if he's asking you questions its because he cares
>>38257146
elephant R
someone who is overly emotional and cares more about the past than the present or future
>>
>>38257170
Tysm
>>
>>38257170
Love gen, M
>>
>>38257157
>>38257159
>>38257177
>>38257117
DONE ALL READINGS. better luck next time. for those who can't count I said I would only do 5 you greedy selfish bastards
and no im not empath although I am an empath as well
>>
>>38256760
This one please
>>38257157
>>
Trading
>>
>>38257200
query?
>>
>>38257205
Next gf
Yours?
>>
>>38257212
do you want an accurate description of her looks or you want to know her personality? if you choose looks ill scry, it will cost you 2 tarot readings of yours for my 1 scry. deal?
>>
>>38257199
did you speak to him in the last year?
>>
>>38257221
3 if you can give me an approximate date (like on the order of months/seasons)
>>
>>38257156
Ok thanks
>>
>>38257234
what hemisphere do you live in? my q's are:
what is the outcome if I seek the assistance of a radio marketing consultant?
should I start looking for a new place to move into at this point?
will I be able to get the business grant later this year if I apply to it?
starting after you confirm
>>
>>38257231
No
>>
Aq
Will I get to live in the city I grew up in again?
>>
>>38257260
>>38257199
wow, do you see what's wrong with your query? so much stupid in a few posts I cannot ignore how dumb you are
>>
>>38257259
starting
>>
>>38257270
alright since you can't tell me which hemisphere you live in I cannot include months. starting yours as well
>>
>>38257275

North sorry about that
>>
>>38257266
Perhaps so, but I can't get myself in trouble by being the first to communicate.
It's much more complicated than it seems
>>
>>38257117
When will I need to move? Male.
>>
>>38257275
>seven of swords, chariot, page of cups
It'll work out well for you. If you find the right guy (probably younger) he might give you some creative ideas you could use to better your business.
>5 of pentacles, king, hierophant
Seems like you got severely fucked over in the past financially, which is likely why you are hesitant about moving now. If you choose to move, your landlord is probably going to be an ass about apartment rules (no pets, no weed, etc).
>the fool, justice, death
High risk, high reward. If the government or whoever you're applying to discovers something shady in your past (that you might not be aware of) your whole business might come crashing down. But if it goes through, your life will be changed for the better. 60/40 don't risk it.
>>
>>38257189
Male
How will this week go for me
>>
>>38257212
>>38257234
Its a white woman with pale skin and long straight brown hair. she is very young and quite thin. I would say around 20 years old, maybe less. she is roughly 140 lbs and is about 5'4. she likes wearing a single ponytail or tying her hair like that. she is pretty and doesn't often wear makeup, natural beauty. simple type of girl, doesn't have a lot of additional shit on her or accessories she's pretty basic. dresses like jean shorts with a simple tank top. honestly she doesn't need much to look good. I give her a 8.5/10. maybe she's that hot because she's in her prime.
you will meet her at the end of the summer or August/September. it will be sunset turning into night time when you meet her and you will both be outside. seems to be in some place where's there's a lot of people walking outside. seems like a pier or beach nearby. or at least some shops. idk its hard to tell if there's water really close by maybe it just looks like a busy strip
>>
>>38257330
Hmm... I'm going to Jacksonville in August so you're definitely on to something. Thanks!
>>
trading
>>
>>38257360
query?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38257117
Male
Who'll win the elections this year
>>
>>38257389
Query?
>>
>>38257384
When would I need to tell people about that one thing?
>>
>>38257414
too vague
>>
>>38257260
i'm not that other person who replied but i am curious about your situation.
>>
>>38257403
Can I get a read on V.M’s feelings for me?
>>
>>38257434
what is the outcome in the long run if I advertise my gaming channel?
starting once you confirm
>>
>>38257395
Asked a few tarot readers, all said Trump.
>>
>>38257465
World is doomed then. Hopefully he gets impeached in a year
>>
>>38257460
Starting
>>
Trading
>>
>>38257504
Q?
>>
>>38257508
Did any sexual happen between P and T tonight?

Q?
>>
AQ

Could we have fcked tonigh?
>>
>>38257513
Lol. Who cares. Probably. Idc
>>
hi, was the noob in the last two threads offering tarot readings.
>>
AQ

Does L blame it on me?
>>
>>38257460
Empress Rx Hermit 2 of Pentacles Rx
It wouldn’t be fruitful if that was what you were expecting, it would be a “splurge” so to speak but you’d be feeling down afterwards
>>
>>38257537
>>38257513
This is mine if ur willing
>>
>>38257537
What will be the result of texting her today?
>>
>>38257537
Will it come back?
>>
>>38257537
next move?
>>
>>38257434
summer R, whale, autumn R
they feel like you're hot headed and someone who speaks with eloquence however someone who may be sick or mentally unwell
>>
>>38257537
Repair that alternator or replace?
>>
>>38257470
Trump is far better than Biden or kamala. You might not be old enough but things were better under trump.
>>
>>38257537
should I just close down my gaming channel?
>>
>>38257560
upside down empress
i think its pretty clear its probably not ur business to assume what happens to others so this first pull kinda fits with the situation, its best to focus on you booboo... i think this first pull is to tell you you're maybe giving it too much thought and work on focusing on ur own stuff.

high priestess
even tho i just said not to get in that business i will provide the answer and its most probably a yes. Not sure if sexual but probably something meaningful or intimate happened and you were right to pick up on it.

knight of pentacles
if ur interested in P or T i think this pull might be to focus on what u bring to the table and try and show what ur worth for the person.

if youre not interested and just was curious or looking out for the person then i think it might be the opposite effect, asking you to let your friend have their own hand in life, kind of the same deal w the upside down empress.
>>
Why do women treat me like garbage?
>>
>>38257537
Would R make a good mother?
>>
>>38257596
Trade again?
>>
>>38257690
q? keep swearing or remove the R rated language as much as possible?
>>
>>38257565
the world
i think youve been thinking on this for quite a while and considering this as something that might push you in a large direction from the headspace youve been at. I think this pull might just be acknowledgement of what you've felt about her.

i dont know if its confirming your belief, but im sure its just a reflection of how youve felt about the situation. lets see, but the world sounds like a solid first pull

five of pentacles upside down
also looking pretty good, showing you the signs to not be too concerned, even if it works or not, its no serious harm done, either u have positive results or you live to fight another day.

seven of swords
work out what you say correctly and you might have a positive outcome. If this person is someone with a negative history with you, i'd suggest you be careful with being led on. Maybe you find success with the person, but be careful if the person is being deceitful

if not, and it's someone new, i think it might just mean to be precise in what you say to be effective this time and not have to try another time.
>>
>>38257701
Thank you :) Ok I will try.
>>
>>38257695
Yeah mine is will we have sex this weekend or nah
>>
>>38257537
He said he doesn't want to do what I asked is he going to change his mind and try to come back ?
>>
>>38257265
9oc looks good

>>38257529
5oc meh

>>38256668
moon lmaoooo noice yeah

>>38256664
lovers
you're sweet to want the world for her.

>>38256212
3oc nah
>>
>>38257566
four of rods, upside down ace of rods, upside down three of rods

i think overall they all point to no or just positive resolutions. im sure if it's something negative you hope doesnt return, its probably not or you will have enough time in advance to prevent something bad from happening.
>>
AQ

Next fck?
>>
>>38257695
King of Cups 3 of Wands 4 of Swords
Spreads says you’ll follow your gut anyway and do what you think is best, I think in this context it means swearing and editing intuitively
>>
>>38257736
I kind of want it to or at least have that option if I turn it down. It got good and negative aspects to be fair.
>>
Aq
Will d be good to me?
>>
>>38257708
unicorn, knight R, fairy R
seems like it, although it might be risky or feel perilous
>>
>>38257587
seven of rods upside down
work on your self image, aspire for something better and work on becoming that new person you've pictured.

i think it might also mean don't get too cocky, ur not that guy...yet

upside down the star
focus on being more optimistic and acknowledge if you feel disappointed of whatever you percieve youve failed, just focus on being patient.

hierophant
yeah focus also on finding someone with experience or learning deeper of whatever youre aspiring to do. find succesful examples and if its possible try and apply or learn from them.
>>
>>38257537
should I still go through with the ongoing plans of the Patreon content?
>>
>>38257597
did just one pull for this bc personally sounds like a silly thing to ask in tarot lolol

but u got a ten of rods
i think it might mean replace it altogether, its best if you take that direct decision so it pays off in the long run. buy the alternator anon
>>
AQ

We will eventually fuck won’t we?
>>
>>38257642
two of cups, the tower, upside down wheel of fortune

i think so lol, u might want to explore other options, the gaming channel seems like something that doesnt seem to have much to show for. if its something ur doing purely for profit and dont see any results, quit it

if its something that u do and ur passionate about i think u should make it something more casual.
>>
>>38257750
>>38257537
>>
>>38257739
10ow rx

>>38257750
devil
oof

>>38257796
knight op eventually
>>
>>38257812
yeah its not for profit its purely for fun. thanks
>>
File: 20240629_004606.jpg (1.54 MB, 2880x2160)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>
>>38257816
Hey there :3
Can I get a money reading for the rest of year?
>>
>>38257682
two of swords, upside down four of swords, upside down death

seems like its not exactly a clear cut answer but she certainly will have her challenges and moments that maybe you'd consider negative.

i think her perspective towards being a mother and her actions might reflect being fearful of the effects of the change of becoming a mother.
>>
>>38257816
>750
Pls im scared
>>
>>38257820
Daaangggg

magician, 4os, justice, blank and ace oc

Well this is a nice spread, something I would want if I got a money reading haha. If you're manifesting something concerning money you'll be getting it and more. Make sure to keep your eyes on the prize and don't lose sight of what your goal for finances it. Balance things out, don't spend willy nilly once the flow starts and make sure to deposit into savings, stonks, whatever else will keep your money secure and growing. Not much to say but your money situation will be improving quite greatly and your prayer has been answered senpai <3

>>38257828
Don't be. If the vibes aren't vibing then leave. Your own security and safety comes above all. Be smart and put your own self worth / security above all. You'll be just fine listen to your gut and if anything seems sus gtfo asap. godspeed my love
>>
>>38257833
>828
Im mostly joking but maybe he is addicted to sex or something...ty!
>>
>>38257813
the hermit backwards, four of pentacles backwards, king of pentacles

seems like the person overall has many issues to work out, with either being too busy or to involved, the person is probably also too distant from the emotional aspects that might matter to you.
>>
>>38257818
Hi poncho
Hru
Anything about my next bf u can tell me?
>>
>>38257537
What is j's next move towards me?
>>
>>38257840
Thank you :)
>>
>>38257839
https://youtu.be/8ohEwFUqLJQ?si=HUYeRZiGObij-0PK
>>
>>38257670
You have difficulty putting desire to make a connection on the friendship level. The thought is there but you fail to commence. Timidity, failure to act quickly enough in the past and rejection has set you back. Also there seems to be a lack of effort to jump in when the time is needed. Now you seem to be too sharp with words or illogical in your approach to the fair sex.

The lesson here is you need to reign in the habit of being too emotionally involved and bitter towards females. Maybe you havent found the right one for you but it seems they avoid you because they sense you have something hidden inside of you. Something tells me that you have only the physical on the mind, which you have to look past to find something deeper.

Once you stop looking at the physical and become cool and stop being so calculated and let things flow naturally, relations will evolve.

LSM
>>
AQ

What will be the thing that brings me into contact with K?
>>
>>38257846
Hehe
He's a lot younger than me I dunno what I expected
>>
>>38257710
the tower, wheel of fortune upside down, three of pentacles upside down

i think whatever you asked for is a dealbreaker for him, its potentially a bad idea to hope for him to return if you dont compromise and find a happy medium, there is still chance to find equal footing and find something that pleases you both.
>>
>>38257856
sheeit. well. I have loads to say on this but I bite my tongue and cheeks on this one. Best of luck anon. Keep your wits about you and I wish you nothing but love and happiness
>>
>>38257858
Thank you!
>>
>>38257546
L ignored an idea or opportunity in a critical moment and now blames everyone but themselves. This person is a liar, or at the very least unable to take responsibility when needed. It seems like L will likely not take any action soon to correct the issue at hand. Failure to look within.

Be wary of L and tread lightly, they will deceive again. It will be in small ways here and there but it can turn into a larger issue for important matters.

Be aware, stay away.

TNM
>>
Could I ask you this please?
>>38257157
>>38257732
>>
>>38257816
Pls
will listening to these for a year give me d back?
>>
AQ
how many days will they arrive?
>>
what will happen after i die
>>
>>38257833
first
thanks darlingweeb, i really hope so
>>
>>38257791
upside down the sun, six of pentacles upside down, six of rods

reconsider your direction in what ur putting out, maybe just hold back a little bit and redo whatever that feels like something that doesnt seem genuine. if u do that, i think you might be good.
>>
>>38257890
the world will keep turning and you will go to as-sirat
>>
>>38257896
No the world Ill end
>>
>>38257879
Yeah got you boo

lovers rx, 7op, 5op, 6os rx, 2oc rx

At the moment it looks like he is considering you BUT there's a lot of "nos" in this. Not so seriously. into it but there's a little tingle in the back of his mind. Something burdensome in this spread. Perhaps even another woman he considers over you and you are essentially the "second" choice I hate to say.

>>38257881
I feel like I've read for you on something similar about D. Got the wheel of as a 1 card pull. Seems good to me but if you're listening to subliminals I would suggest not overloading on them. Try forgetting about it for a bit desu
>>
>>38257893
thanks noob!
>>
>>38257887
>>38257906
Me?
>>
Aq
Will I see him again?
>>
>>38257892
For sure - rooting for you

>>38257912
ah I'm running low on juice but I don't really do timing as it's always changing. If you have another Q feel free to shoot.
>>
>>38257906
Thanks i don’t think they’re subliminals i made affirmations and loop them at night
>>
>>38255820
You would have been disappointed. You desire something stable or at the very least jovial but are met with people who are selfish and this may have caused turned you bitter over time. S wouldn't have put in effort and want everything you have to offer but not put any energy in return. It's good you didnt see each other.

LNB
>>
AQ how many days
>>
>>38257923
>>
>>38257919
oh noice - desu things come when you forget them. this is the one time my horrible memory comes to play lol wishing you the best :3
>>
>>38257923
>3 of cups
Three days bitch
>>
>>38257927
Tysm i hope that works
>>
>>38257643
She was my partner that we're planning on building a life together with and she had her ex over and ghosted me all day until a few minutes ago. It was a concern of mine for that reason. Thanks for the read though
>>
Last call.

I need to get rid of some energy so hit me with some y/n q's. Will potentially do a few full spreads we'll see.
>>
>>38257928
thanks i hope so
>>
>>38255562
You have doubts and you are correct. I see you getting caught. Try another approach, you will be surprised what disarming honesty can do for a situation. It makes it easier to lie in the future.

LHdS
>>
>>38257939
Will i do it?
>>
>>38257939
should I reach out an olive branch (friendly peaceful) to A or has that ship sailed?
>>
>>38257944
Hey poncho would you be willing to take a q? I can trade if needed
>>
>>38257939
Am i ever going to become psychic? ty
>>
>>38257939
would i like being s?
>>
>>38257939

Will my business give me the financial success & recognition I desire? Perhaps more importantly will it help people?
>>
>>38257872
Wow that’s interesting. He is indeed a liar and not to be trusted. I am not in contact with him and I don’t think I will be? I was only wondering, it’s something I thought about. If we ever cross paths once more I will definitely make sure to keep away.
>>
>>38257939
Is p going to me the results i want?
>>
How do I acquire sex?
>>
>>38257939
What should I do regarding her?
>>
>>38257939
Will I see d again?
What for?
>>
>>38257951
3os no

>>38257952
10oc - do it
better to try and make peace than have never extended it all imo. At least you will have tried
NO RAGRETS

>>38257955
Strength - looks good. most people can through practice, others born with it. dont give up. gambare gambare

>>38257957
temperance rx -mmm seems unbalanced. don't force yourself to like it if it don't feel right

>>38257960
6oc - looks like neither but perhaps you're overlooking a certain aspect in the business that needs a lil clean up.Hermit was hiding behind.
>>
>>38255454
Yes. It's going to be a difficult journey and tiring but you will be wealthier and wiser for it. The only thing you have to do is commence.

D
>>
>>38257843
ten of pentacles, upside down ten of cups, upside down ace of rods

i think he may work something towards having more stable with you, this might have a good reaction from you because i think you find this person to be important and potentially """"the one"""" unfortunately there is risk in having communication problems or arguing in the future, maybe he is way over his head. maybe stability wasnt something he truly wanted? im unsure but thats what i got
>>
>>38257921
Thank you
>>
>>38257939
Will K come back soon?
>>
>>38257963
He "blames" you but dont take it personally. He shifts blame to everyone. Take care of yourself and be good
>>
>>38257939
is it going to involve v?
>>
>>38257939
can S make it happen?
>>
>>38257975
id like a reading and willing to trade

- what should i do about C's feelings for G
>>
>>38257939
Is ‘that’ going to happen if i did it?
>>
>>38257939
Did I move to the correct place?
>>
>>38257964
2oc - looks good

>>38257968
high priestess rx, 7op rx, 3oc

Give her a bit of time and allow her to enjoy her friends and what she can at the moment. Allow her a bit of space perhaps and then try again.
Knight os fell out when I was spreading the cards out.

>>38257969
huh. empress, emperor rx

you will see d again - looks like during a time when you're feeling anxieties and in a weird emotional state desu

>>38257991
page op rx - doesn't look soon

>>38257993
4os - looks like it

>>38257995
high priestess rx - not alone
>>
>>38257977
We have been fighting. Tysm
>>
>>38257939
Would my last resort work?
>>
>>38258004
>91
:(
>>
>>38255361
Yes. It's time to take some time apart because things are moving forward too quickly. He will be mad for a bit but get over it quickly.

TmHD.
>>
>>38258000
7op - work it up brah

>>38258002
2op - seems like it

>>38258006
world - yep
>>
>>38257972
>>38257960

Was it reversed? 6 of cups is generally a positive card that relates to healing and nostalgia so a little confused why it’s neither based on that. I relate to the hermit though
>>
>>38258012
TYSM
>>
>>38258013
Shit sorry yeah it was reversed I thought I typed it. My brain is mushy today.
>>
>>38258004
Ty!
>>
>>38258011
Thanks so much :)
>>
>>38258012
>02
Nice to hear
>>
Til next time my loves
>>
>>38257999
The thing to note is you must be fair with the emotions of others. The heart desires what it will but the benefit I see is that the heart is also fickle. The last ditch effort you have is to stop trying and give up. This could easily back fire and it will cause you pain but you will receive good news in the matters of the heart July 2nd -11th.

BGtU MSS
>>
>>38258034
Sleep tight. SoCal represent. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
>>
>>38257939
will me and V fuck this weekend?
>>
>>38258048
haha sweet dreams when you get to them <3 stay cool
>>
Will I get money soon?
>>
>>38255347
Sorry buddy. It's time to move on. Be good.

LSM
>>
File: 20240622_145042.jpg (3.31 MB, 4032x2268)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB JPG
>>38258064
Always B)
>>
>>38257939
Should I buy M.D or nah
>>
>>38257939
would making a move on that woman be a bad idea?
>>
>>38257906
Thank you I can believe it <3
>>
AQ
Does she want to see me again?
>>
Aq
How will g feel next time we meet?
>>
>>38257939
Did I really met god last time I overdosed or was that just bs
>>
Trading
>>
>>38258161
query?
>>
Trading lewd
>>
>>38258170
Should I buy N.C or save up for P.L?
>>
>>38258189
how does A feel about me after what I told her last time we spoke?
starting once you confirm
>>
>>38258187
real shit? ill read your badonkers
>>
>>38258187
q?
>>
>>38258201
Sex in July? If so who with?
Male
>>
>>38258193
starting
>>
>>38258203
I already posted for pervious anon.
I'll ask this tho>>38258089
>>
>>38258213
>>38258061
mine is this one
>>
>>38258193
Knight of Cups King of Wands 10 of Pentacles Rx
Whatever it was it has certainly lingered and festered in their head, they have romantic ideals over it that won't pan out well in the long term, whatever you told them was like putting a bandaid in a deep wound, its good for now but will require more maintenance in the long term
>>
>>38258210
the hermit, the hierophant, upside down temperance

sounds like a probably not friend...
but if it does happen, its probably gonna happen with someone unexpected and something sloppy, ig

did another pull and it showed me an eight of rods upside down, its probably not gonna be the time for that friendo
>>
>>38258189
>N.C
forest, key
>P.L
deer R, star
they are both good options but it seems like P.L will give you a renewed sense of hope or like its a better outcome
>>
Did my first ever reading earlier (for myself), first did a single card pull, ace of pentacles reversed, and came to the conclusion I want to believe, in myself and more importantly in something (could it also mean it is time to start caring, as I've been in lay down and rot mode for almost 30 years? I think it is). I was happy with that, I feel I made some progress to starting to believe. And just thought to pull a couple more cards (was intending on 3 but only pulled 2 as it felt right), and I got high priestess reversed and ace of wands.
This feels like an amazing opportunity I'm being given, for growth.
>>
AQ
Should I meet with them or stay home?
>>
File: MFMGISelSUp.png (199 KB, 507x712)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
Naks I'm gonna be up for the next 45 minutes if you're around and wanna try to trade
>>
Trading
>>
>>38258220
>page of swords, 2 of swords rev, 7 of wands
Nah, they're gonna put up resistance. Less cuz they don't wanna and more cuz they have shit to do and can't make the tjme
>>
>>38258273
query?
>>
>>38258189
>>38258281
I'd like a second opinion on this one
>>
trading
>>
Trading occult
>>
AQ if i did TMITO would it work?
>>
>>38258402
query?
>>
Hi all, practicing my readings so going to do a few 3 card spreads. Take all answers with a grain of salt, it's been a while.
>>
>>38258426
General for July, next month?
>>
>>38258426
can you tell me what my progress for the weekend will be? I haven't decided what ill do yet
>>
>>38258426
Is he actually sad and heartbroken?
>>
>>38258426
should I stop producing season 2 at this point?
>>
Trading for dream interpretation

I went on a date with a guy, and we went to a place where all the dresses on the racks were ones that I loved. I don't remember the rest, but I was surprised when I checked the labels.
>>
>>38257732
Moon lmao, nice
>>
>>38258426
how will my weekend with M be like, will we have sex?
>>
>>38258426
Is the demon from last night the same entity as the two little girls I have also encountered?
>>
>>38258455
I'll trade for second opinion on this one>>38258189
>>
>>38258426
Can you do this one? >>38258252
>>
Trading
>>
>>38258496
q?
>>
>>38258503
Does o(f) actually want to be with me or am I just a temporary thing for her
>>
>>38258432
Ace of Cups, 8 of Cups, 7 of Wands

The card to focus on here is the 8 of Cups, a card that speaks of abandoned success and a sense of aimlessness. The Ace of Cups is a good card to have - pleasure and happiness in general. As an Ace it signifies the beginning and in this spread I think that this is particularly pertinent. You either already have, or will, begin a new relationship or some other thing that will bring you pleasure and happiness, but the 8 of Cups indicates that as quickly as you gained interest from it, you will lose interest. The 7 of Wands is very out of place in this spread, totally overwhelmed by the 2 water cards and so it's influence on this spread is diminished. It could indicate a quarrel of some sort that leads to your abandonment of what could be a great thing. I would say that you should try and take advantage of every opportunity that brings you happiness and to stick with it. The Ace of Cups promises great happiness and pleasure but not if you take it for granted.
>>
>>38258475
Sure waiting on you
>>
Trading
>>
>>38258433
6 of Cups, King of Swords, 9 of Cups

I can't tell you what you'll do but this spread is clear in that whatever you do end up doing, it will be greatly successful, meaningful, and you will be happy doing it. The 6 and 9 of Cups are both cards of enjoyment and happiness, and indicate either the beginning of a wish being fulfilled, or a wish truly being fulfilled. The Swords are a suit of action, and the King of Swords is the embodiment of this. He is here to remind you that without action nothing will change, it is on you to be courageous and take your life and destiny into your own hands. I think even if you don't do that, the currents of fate are bringing you happiness and success regardless though.
>>
>>38258508
Thank you reader
>>
>>38258536
Thank you reader
>>
>>38258426
What’s something I can look forward to?
>>
>>38258434
Prince of Cups, 10 of Cups, 7 of Swords

The Prince of Cups and the 7 of Swords both indicate an untrustworthy character, and the 10 of Cups is a card that indicates that things in the person's life are settled and they are happy with the outcome. I don't want to make assumptions but from this spread it seems like whatever he says is not necessarily the truth. The spread could also relate to you though, so interpret as you wish.
>>
>>38258426
Willi ever see G again?

Not Gman query
>>
>>38258441
The Hanged Man, 8 of Cups, 8 of Swords

I'm going to read this as The Hanged Man is if you do stop producing it, the 8 of Cups as an insight to you, and 8 of Swords if you don't stop producing it.

I think the 8 of Cups here is probably accurate to apply to you because of the very nature of the question you're asking: it is the card of abandoned success and declining interest.

The Hanged Man is not a generally positive card, but in this spread it could indicate a new perspective on things. If you do decide to stop producing it, you will not be happy about it in the short term but in the long term the insights you gain through the suffering could spur on something greater.

The 8 of Swords shows a narrow perspective and implies that you are too focused on the small things that don't allow you to see the bigger picture. This self-limitation will hold you back. You are too focused on success or failure to see the greater benefit of carrying on.

I think overall the spread asks you to consider why you actually want to produce season 2? Is it out of passion or out of desire for success? These prisons will not allow you to express yourself and will lead to your continued disinterest. Stopping and viewing things from a different perspective are key regardless of what you choose to do - you must find what drove you to begin producing it in the first place.
>>
>>38258426
What’s the message/lesson that I’ve been ignoring these days?
>>
>>38258599
Thank you reader
>>
>>38258426
How will I be doing in July? I’d like to start pulling my weight more financially with my small business and I also feel scared of drama and have been stressing about the past, feeling like ppl may want to come ruin me.. whatever you see, please, thank you
>>
>>38258466
4 of Swords, The Lovers, Death

A key theme through all the cards in this spread is change. The 4 of Swords is strengthened by The Lovers, and I would take this to mean that the change is for the better. The Lovers reminds you that communication is key here and that your other will be able to help you through your anxiety. It is also a card of impulse and action, as are the Swords in general. Death is also a symbol of change, so I believe that whatever you have gone into this weekend believing will have changed by the end of it - and likely for the better. Based on this I'd guess you have sex, but your conception that you are going to have sex might be the very thing that changes and it would be important to understand that the change is likely for the better.
>>
>>38258629
Thank you reader
>>
File: 2uy0r9.jpg (95 KB, 772x500)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
3 readings. I choose.
>>
>>38258663
General for rest of year?
>>
>>38258663
what should I occupy my free time with today for the greater good of everyone?
>>
>>38258467
Judgement, 8 of Swords, 3 of Wands

The 8 of Swords is strengthened on both sides and implies your narrow vision. You are asking the wrong question. Judgement in this spread implies to me that you have already made your mind up on this matter. Whatever I say or interpret is irrelevant. The 3 of Wands indicates confidence but it hard to not read in the context this spread as confidence to a fault - arrogance. These are all powerful cards, but I think this spread is inviting you for introspection above all else. What is the prison that is holding you back from answering the question yourself? Does the question matter at all? If there are demons of any form coming to you, should the question not be how to get rid of them?

Maybe a harsh interpretation in which case I apologise, my own bias likely played into this one but I hope it was at least somewhat useful still.
>>
>>38258663
What should I be doing rn to make the most money over the summer?
>>
>>38258663
What is stopping me from doing things with my whole and entire soul?
>>
File: 27b2b22f_1280.jpg (338 KB, 1280x1280)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
What a bunch of lame queries.
>>38258667
Strength rev, 3 of wands rev, 9 of cups rev, Temperance, 7 of cups
Some struggle, some failed romance, some squirrel stealing food from the neighbour but nothing too worrisome. You'll survive.

Focus on solving problems instead of wallowing in self pity. Things will pick up be the end of the year... either that or you'll have a nervous breakdown and tell everyone to go yuck fhemselves and stop giving a shit.

>>38258669
King of pentacles, 10 of cups, Devil, Temperance rev, 10 of pents
Any hobby that doesn't involve playing vydia all alone or shaking the weasel (i.e. fap).
>>
>>38258709
2nd, thanks but I guess the greater good of everyone can go to hell then
>>
>>38258709
First
Thank you
Looks like shit
>>
>>38258480
10 of Wands, The Lovers, 10 of Pentacles

I'm going to read this as the 10 of Wands is if you don't meet them, The Lovers as an insight to you, and the 10 of Pentacles if you do.

The 10 of Wands is not a particularly positive card. It is one of struggle and injustice. You are strong but the 10 of Wands implies that you are using that strength for selfish and material ends. It is quite happy next to the Lovers though, a card of action and impulse - I assume this is the way you are currently leaning. I think should you stay home, communication is key to avoid the negatives of the 10 of Wands.

This is in stark contrast to the 10 of Pentacles, which hates being next to the Lovers. Your natural impulse is to avoid meeting them, but if you did decide to meet them it could lead to great success: whatever that might be for you. It is typically associated with money or other material gain, but it could be anything that you cherish dearly.

I think all in all you know where your heart leans and that it would take a great deal of effort for you to overcome your natural impulse, but it could be potentially more beneficial for you if you did.
>>
>>38258728
Thank you
>>
>>38258679
No thank you, yeah your question is much better than mine, I don’t have an answer for that. I just asked on impulse.
>>
File: person-promise.jpg (67 KB, 709x731)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>38258689
3 of cups, 9 of pents, 10 of pents, 6 of wands, King of wands
Avoid OF/fansly/chaturbate. Avoid gambling.

Focus on parties and social events. Are you a good looking girl or do you perform something out of the ordinary? Seems like you can capitalize on your look and organizing parties or being the soul of the party will grant you some bucks.

>>38258693
I'm not a soul scryer or aura reader tho.
Magiccian, 9 of wands, 8 of swords rev, 10 of swords rev
.... Damn. You have the oddest good luck in the world, the way I can describe this is being blessed by Helel before their fall. Take some time to meditate on this since I can't figure by just a bunch of colored cardboard if this karmic, a soul contract or just sheer luck.

There's not much else to do here. You're quite a blessed one but you are the one who has to find works around the flip side of the coin. Repent and pray I guess, and don't fear asking for those things your heart yearns over.
>>
>>38258663
Did she cheat on me last night?
>>
>>38258555
6 of Wands, 3 of Wands, Queen of Pentacles

As the Wands are the first suit, in this spread I'll read that as a new beginning. The 6 of Wands indicates success and gain through hard work. The hard work itself will be rewarding to you though - a feeling that you have done something well. It is very happy next to the 3 of Wands, which together show your pride of a job well done. They are both positive cards and should be reminders to enjoy the process, it's not all about an end result. The Queen of Pentacles could either be you or someone that comes into your life. If it is you, then you will enjoy the fruits of your labour and carry on your work for the sake of enjoyment, as you've already achieved success. It could also imply an intelligent, kind, and truthful woman coming into your life that will further help you in your building of material gains.
>>
>>38258712
Ye I knew it was a half assed query. Enjoy your night... and learn to shave your hand I guess.

>>38258718
Yeah, maybe it will be less shit if you stop giving a shit sooner.

>>38258757
Dude...
Justice rev
Lovers, 2 of swords, 3 of pents rev
Naw dude. I don't think she went all the way. They may had fooled around, kissed and she may had gotten wet down under but she didn't spread them open.

Not really sure if this is good news tho.
>>
>>38258754
>693
Damn I was expecting something more along the lines of me being a pussy but if it’s deeper than that ig I’ll take a look into it

Thanks for the read anon
>>
>>38258778
>757
Thank you. That's actually an improvement from her usual behavior assuming your interpretation is correct. Pathetic I know but I don't deserve better.
>>
My readings are getting worse now I think, I apologise to the last few querents and those I have yet to get to. Hopefully they will still bring some insight.

>>38258596
The Prince of Wands, 7 of Pentacles, Queen of Pentacles

My first instinct when reading this spread is that one of you is the Prince of Wands, the other is the Queen of Pentacles. You are separated by the 7 of Pentacles - a card of disappointment and crushed hopes. Whatever struggles you went through previously are still very much present in the mind of one or both of you. Should you be reconnected there is not much in this spread to signify anything good coming out of it.

If you relate more to the Prince of Wands (or are a male querent) then your impulses are likely getting the better of you. Your desire for action is trying to bring you back to the 7 of Pentacles, where there was nothing much to begin with. You want to see G but you are bound to the disappointment and crushed hopes of the 7 of Pentacles.

If you relate more to the Queen of Pentacles (or are a female querent), then you likely are more aware of the past 7 of Pentacles, they are in your suit and so still very much in your mind. You will struggle to let the failures go, but you have already gained whatever success you could from G and you would be wise to remember that. You don't want to see G but the disappointments of the past keep them in your mind. Thinking about "what could have been" will stop you thinking about what you have right now.
>>
>>38258773
Im a woman so probably me making bank thank you
>>
File: 93747.jpg (1.19 MB, 1284x1447)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
When did you last touch grass Div?
>>
>>38258608
8 of Pentacles, King of Pentacles, The Chariot

The 8 and King of Pentacles both compliment each other well but are both incredibly material. The 8 of Pentacles implies that you are frugal to the point of a potential fault. You are likely either wealthy or particularly concerned with becoming wealthy. This Chariot further reinforces the idea that you are determined to become wealthier or carry on increasing your already substantial wealth. These aren't necessarily bad things, but I think the lesson to be learned is that there is more to life than simply money or material things. You might be working too hard, or too careful about your spending to enjoy yourself. Take a step back and think about the other parts of life that aren't work or what you're currently focusing on.
>>
>>38258956
I work outdoors so everyday since 16.

Not sure what femcels and retards mean with this. There are many inmature and imbeciles bewteen normies and other dregs.

Having sex, being social and partying every single weekend isn't the top of the world.
>>
Trading
>>
Trading demon
>>
>>38258993
You haven’t touch grass then
>>
>>38259023
Q?

Mine is does she love me?
>>
>>38258993
Exactly
>>38259040
Idiot
>>
>>38259046
How am I the idiot? He obviously haven’t touch grass
>>
>>38258621
Prince of Cups, The Universe, Prince of Pentacles

A tricky spread that involves an awful lot of people. I think in this context the Universe being the middle card indicates a balance of all things, right now - things are as they should be and they will carry on as such. The Princes either side of the Universe indicates that there are people coming into your life with wisdom that will be there to help you if you accept it. The Prince of Cups will be a man who is very creative that will help you find new perspectives on your life (or business in this case maybe?), and the Prince of Pentacles is one who amplifies success in material things - he is reliable and steady like the Earth we stand on. While the people coming in your life will have a considerable effect on you, I think the Universe is reminding you that everything is balanced and you are going to get through this.

I pulled another card at this point because I honestly didn't want to lie to you if these people coming into your life were going to ruin you - thankfully the card that was pulled was the 10 of Cups. It is a card of permanent, long-lasting success and happiness. It tells you that things will be settled in the way that is best for you, and that the outcome will be one that you desire. I think this pulls the spread together nicely and indicates that while people will come into your life, they will only serve to help you get closer to your happiness and desires.
>>
>>38259042
Are you for real? Out of pity I'll read that and another query worth answering, or just that if you want.

Is my request the best? Or should I put more mind to it?

Starting.
>>
>>38259074
I'll start yours in a second, let me do a prayer first.

And thanks yea this girl is really fucking me up when I usually don't give them the opportunity too.

If your willing I would like to know what will happen with me and them in the distant future?
>>
trading
>>
>>38259042
2 of cups
9 of pents rev, 3 of swords, 6 of wands rev, Queen of pents rev
Ok, don't heed this that much mind but this is good news and bad news so you have to bear them with me.

Yes, she does "Love" you.

The biggest issue we have here is that this is the 2 of cups instead of the lovers. It's a good card but the one card representing love or the Lovers itself but please try to not take this wrong. She just doesn't know how to give and express her love.

The only way I can accurately describe this is "damaged goods". She loves you but it's hard to express it.
>>
>>38259074
>5 of wands, king of cups, page of swords

Well it seems like whatever your dealing with has sharp and quick tongue and may try to convince you of something otherwise but you will receive what you are looking for if you stick to your plan. There will be slight push back but nothing of a drastic nature that you aren't prepared for.

You will be emotionally fulfilled and I see you reaching success with whatever you seek.

If you don't mind me asking can I ask what book or ritual you trying and the safety measure taken? I just started reading "the lesser key of Solomon" to start practicing myself
>>
>>38259114
Yea she's very much so "damaged goods" this read seems spot on it just sucks is all.

Would you be willing to do my follow up q?
>>
>>38259091
Empress rev, 2 of cups, 8 of wands rev
Magician rev, Wheel, Chariot
Shit. I'll be straight with you, I wouldn't advice anyone to be in a misserable relationship.

There's definitely love here but a lot of strife and pain too.

If you both go your separate way things will be incredibly better, literal heaven and hell difference.

Look, nobody can force you or forbid you from being with someone you love not even Gods, goddessess, saints or even demons for the very same matter. Love is love and is untransmuttable but we are laid out a scenario of chooaing your welbeing or love.

You'll be together as longas you both want to be together and you'll be on your own when one of you desire to leave. Love is like that so as long as you want to be together you'll have to get used to her.
>>
>>38259059
he says hes outdoors everyday, by literal definition he's touching grass at some point.
>>
trading
>>
>>38259190
Yea it hurts. I think I'll step away next time I see them and let them know.
>>
new thread
>>38259336
>>38259336

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.