[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wheeloffortune.jpg (220 KB, 564x1024)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous thread: >>38259336
>>
have a nice day, /div/
>>
Have a nice week
>>
AQ: Will B be my next gf?
>>
>>38262657
6 of wands. yes
>>
Air Query

Chances of winning over the girl in the general I hang out in?
>>
>>38262670
the sun. very high chances. smile and be cheerful and you'll win her over
>>
>>38262665
big yes

>>38262670
Kight of Rods rx
don't even make a move.
>>
>>38262677
>>38262683
IDK WHAT TO BELIEVE
>>
>>38262690
just do it, even if you dont get to go out with her at least you tried
>>
>>38262665
>>38262683
OMG, that's wonderful, thanks, guys
>>
>>38262075 #
Knight of pents rev
Ace of pents, 3 of swords, Emperor rev
Moon rev and 5 of wands at the bottom of the deck
I would say this is a no, or not in a long while.

They feel like they're in the right and it's your work to make up to them and figure how to sort things out betwee you two.

Feels little entitled NGL

>Sorry for the late reply again
>>
>>38262695
I usually don't care, but there's just something about her. The pieces seem to fit, but I don't think she'll ever give me a real shot. I think we could make each other happy.
>>
>>38262690
combing the cards, its like yeah you will probably flatter her and she'll be proud but you don't know the half of what youd be getting into and don't have a man's passion but a young mans. work away at it harder. I drew a third card it was um8 of Pent study her ask her questions really get to know her. DON'T put any pressure on her just let her know you like her a lot.
>>
>>38262713
I think the main problem is her walls are up too damn high. I get why, but that's my biggest obstacle. I'm a bit of a meathead and she's going to misinterpret it.

Thank you, friend <3
God bless
>>
Hello, I’ll read one or two OCCULT queries. Please provide relevant genders and clarify whether a given party is corporeal/human or incorporeal/spirit/entity. I’m working off some rust on readings, so no guarantees of accuracy, please only ask if you will give feedback. Please be patient, I sometimes have trouble with the captchas on this site.
>>
>>38262719
too much water drowns
too much food weights
too much warm burns
too much meth deprives you of needed processing of truth to get on with life ie sleep

try epherdra tea it should have the taste and effect with less terrible life ruining side effects and the pipe like once a month and let her know its that same drug but hyped up in a big hit but its like yeah just don't stay awake for a week the viel will kill you because you'll be reaching phschoctic apthosticy

chances of sipping meth tea with her
- High Priestess
good chances and she'll love it

chances of getting her on the pipe #div tips
- Magician
she'll do it , With You and not alone

let her know how dangerous the drug is and not to make a game of it especially who she gets it from if she gets addicted to it. I will not digress but it is like a gun can be used for right or wrong and powerfully so.
>>
>>38262737
that anon said meathead, not meth head
>>
>>38262737
>too much meth deprives you of needed processing of truth to get on with life ie sleep
my sides!

>>38262741
kek

This is why I love this site. You guys are amazing
>>
>>38262735
of o7 does it mean less two nine or another group entirely need clarity

my gender is female
o7 is supposed to be entities seven of them

the "leader" of them or at least the strongest one in resisting my daughter Ditara's (you know it as Fate or Atropos/Clotho/Lachesis, she's a hydra, entity) he resisted her attempt to control his mind (how I know him), but I don't know if o7 includes Jack (male) don't know if the so called Leader is male or non gendered its not female as I know it.

in shoert is Jack (m Entity) part of Szaraka's (m Entity) o7?
>>
>>38262741
>>38262751
sorry I'm a meth head go try ephrda tea kids! all readis bias
>>
Hello. Been a while :)

Doing a handful of readings until I get bored. No love/relationship queries.

Wishing you all a great weekend! :)
>>
>>38262752
I’m sorry, I read this post 10 times and still have no clue what you’re trying to ask. There is something that feels very off about this. Depending on your perspective, my assessment of how you feel energetically may or may not be a reading, but I would like to suggest the following:
Please do a deep deep detox. Get out of the city for a week or so, abstaining from all substances, as well as internet. Just food and water. You will find that many of those things subside and cease to harass you. If you really demand an /x/-tier explanation for this, your energy is pulsing in the way wounds do when they’re in the early stage of infection. Please, go sort yourself out.
>>
>>38262784
you wanted occult shit!

this is the hardest thing for me to read for myself!
>>
>>38262773
where will my next work be?
>>
>>38262793
I’ve been reading occult shit for 9 years, and it was my niche during the time I read for money. In that time, I’ve encountered many people who thought that there were occult things affecting them but just really needed a break. I don’t know you, so I won’t stand by any of my own claims, but it feels like you need a break and some fresh air.

If you know how to read tarot yourself, you may feel free to rely on my sortilege and interpret it yourself:
KgW, supported by Strength rev and KgP, leading to 4P and AoP rev

Because I don’t understand your query, I’m not entirely sure how to interpret this, but I hope it helps you in some way.
>>
>>38262773
I dont know if this count as a love nor relationship Q, but id like to know who Will be the next person i Will have sex with
Male, straight
>>
>>38262773
will i be able to pull off a summer job thats better than the current one im at? things arent looking so good at this one
>>
>>38262826
this is for next summer btw
>>38262773
>>
>>38262773
What Will be a good way of making money for myself? Should i sell content? Im not really ashamed of It, what should i do?
>>
>>38262824
ah I see thank you makes sense

Szarka (wands strength) says Jack (pent) control leads to lack of oppurtunity he was part of it but is kicked thank you well by Szarka he don't acknowledge him so wether the others do is irrelevant. cause Szarka is refusing to work with him cause of what Jack done with the veil its don't offer to him what the others of the seven get.
>>
>>38262773
Can you tell me about my next job?
>>
>>38262837
but yes he is counted as part of its order if it was a thing which it won't be when I'm done.
>>
>>38262773
Steak dinner soon?
>>
>>38262773
Will i go camping with my friend again?
>>
trading
>>
>>38262811
>Knight of Cups, reversed
>9 of Wands, reversed
>The Sun

Your previous/current job went sour because of interpersonal relationships. Did you have a fight with your boss? Was someone that you felt was a friend hurt you, or did you hurt them?

Whatever it was, it left you bitter and defensive. You're questioning yourself, but I feel you're also quite stubborn. There's a type of job, perhaps a pay range or a specific field, that you're holding out for. Some aspect of your identity is holding you back.

If instead you allow yourself to see this as an opportunity to experience something new, you'll find a fulfilling and rewarding job, even if it's not what you expected.

Best of luck in your job search! :)
>>
>>38262773
Can i have a general for the rest of the year?
Male, J
>>
AQ

Physically abusive gf when?
>>
>>38262910
Asl
>>
AQ: Are her feelings for me getting more intense? Have I been her dream man the entire time?
>>
>>38262910
i could be this, but i would cry after hitting you
>>
>>38262837
>>38262845
Well, I hope it helps you in some way, good for you.

>>38262773
I’ll give you a reading if you want, readers often need readings. Even if it’s not occult, I can do it, refer to the rest of my instructions:
>>38262735
>>
>>38262933
>>38262910
I won't cry
>>
>>38262925
You expect me to fall for bait that easy?

>>38262933
Gaslighting too? I can only get so erect!

>>38262945
the duality of women
>>
>>38262945
dyke
>>
Trading! Will read anything
>>
>>38262931
no and no.
>>
>>38262735
Hey there, could you tell where I’m being led by spirit? How I’m energetically changing is important to me.
>>
>>38262896
>Did you have a fight with your boss? Was someone that you felt was a friend hurt you, or did you hurt them?
no, not at all. I'm friendly towards everyone and they are the same with me. now i'm scared whatever this fight is will happen...i just want to find a better job and leave my current one on good terms
>>
>>38262825
Sorry, not really the type of question I feel comfortable with.

>>38262826
>4 of Pentacles, reversed
>The Hermit
>2 of Wands

As you said already, things are feeling insecure at your current summer job and you're looking for something more reliable.

You're already in the process of reflecting on this. Is this job something you'd want to continue anyways, even if they turned around? You have a full year ahead of you, and that's plenty of time to discern what is important to you. Take some time to reflect

Felt there was more to this.
>7 of Pentacles, reversed
>Judgement, reversed
More reinforcement that you have to believe in yourself. If you can make good use of this time ahead of you, believe in yourself, and plan accordingly, you can secure something that makes you happy.

You can do it! :)
>>
>>38262953
Your mom
>>
>>38262735
Sorry, forgot to mention that I’m female BTW >>38262962
>>
>>38262910
just because of all the meme responses, this is a genuine query
>>
>>38262773
how will the year end for me?
>>
Aq
Will he find someone his own age or is he coming back?
>>
>>38262965
>825
Dont worry, its okay
>>
>>38262965
>826
thanks
that 7 of pents rx and judgement rx says its ogre
>>
>>38262979
He is coming back but he is an asshole. you mostly like him for his security read money and without it you wouldn't be asking this. the higher path is separating yourself from this and thinking what it is you really want and need beyond being able to provide for children.
>>
>>38263052
any attempts to get to his emotions will be met with uncovering his doubts about his love as soon as you take away money you don't need him. you'd be better off working the streets.
>>
>>38262833
>Past: Temperance
>Present: King of Cups
>Future: Death
>Seek: 7 of Cups
>Avoid: The Lovers, reversed

The search for work isn't an urgent one. Maybe you're living with family or friends, but there are people around you that either already are supporting you or would help support you in your search for work. But it feels like just "getting by" and not growth. Don't "sell content", as that's going to keep you in the state of just getting by, in the sense that you won't grow from it as a person. You want to search for opportunities, maybe presented by those around you soon, in order to satisfy this new desire. Good luck! :)

>>38262964
The "fight" feeling was definitely in the past. Maybe an internal conflict, and not a personal one? A conflict of identity? Jealousy? Whatever it was, it already happened/affected you, so no need to worry :)

>>38262991
This is the very thing I am insisting against! This response to those reversed cards just proves to me that your self-esteem and self-love are lacking. It takes effort to build, but it is far from beyond your capabilities. Don't doubt yourself. You can do it! :)

Captcha: HAPP :)
>>
aq
E's feelings towards me?
>>
>>38263065
oh that makes more sense yeah. it's a workplace with a loooooot of gossip. Like, a lot. Some people don't like me or my friends, it happens.
thank you for the read btw <3 i think whatever i have that is holding me back is my anxiety for sure
>>
Trading
>>
>>38263081
Query?
>>
>>38263089
buy N tomorrow or save up for P?
>>
>>38262910
maybe if I drop this absolute banger I'll get a reading for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6kHAxGmgWQ
>>
>>38262838
A lot of job queries in a row! I gave the deck a thorough wash to prevent muddling.

>Page of Pentacles
>Knight of Wands
>The Emperor, reversed

Your next job will be one in a bit of a creative field. I get the feeling of "artist" but something like a writer or a designer fits the bill as well. It's going to take effort on your part to build up the skill and discipline to do it, and the discipline will require sacrifice from time to time, but working in a field you have passion for will be worth it.
>>
AQ
Is HB going to pull me back in?
>>
>>38263092
Okay, my query is what was C (F) first impression of me (M) to be acting like that and looking at me like that - what’s she think of me?
>>
>>38263124
starting
>>
File: 38262962.png (797 KB, 1275x985)
797 KB
797 KB PNG
>>38262962
>>38262970
I damn near told you to fuck off (in a friendly manner) for failure to read my instructions. But you’re good. Anyway, see the screenshot

Okay, it seems clear that you have no idea what you’re doing right now, and you’re riding excitement. No worried, I’ve done this plenty over the years. The issue here is that you’re excited over the prospect of something new happening, not so much the prospect of something good happening. We see this in the 2P rev to Star pattern, you’re just wanting something interesting and promising to happen, because things have been chaotic, and you just want something to bring you out of the chaotic state of confusion. Yeah, that makes sense with the KnC in the immediate future: you are being led by something that seems emotionally exciting. Well, you will be soon. See, the KgW reins over you unconsciously (that's why it’s below) and pounds against the license you feel you will gain from KnC.

That’s a false sign, and you should know better. You are represented as KgP, so you really should know better. You are tied to material things and want to see proof of what you’re promised? Awesome and good for you, but he hates it. He wants the emotional appeal: KnC connects with 6C on the outer influence. You are going to be attacked emotionally and drawn into resisting your logic.

Anyway, your advice card is Temperance rev. Literally just don’t become embroiled with what it’s doing and don’t trust what it’s promising. Yes yes, I know that a novice reader would interpret this as “don’t reject becoming one with the entity, don’t rely on Temperance.” Cool, but your previous positions suggest several sketchy methods of undermining your logic. Be very very careful about this one.

Oh yeah, and cool material things if you avoid falling prey to its tricks, especially those where it calls into effect events that occurred 10-12 years ago.
>>
>>38263066
Justice rx

thinks you are unfair try considering circumstance
>>
>>38263105
Seems pretty fun thx
>>
>>38263106
no, youre not a kid
>>
>>38263124
Ace of Pentacles, Hanged Man, Knight of Cups Rx
Mixed feelings, they thought you were physically attractive but also that you were a mess as a person, I guess their weird behavior was due to them dissecting you on the fly and seeing what was it that they liked and disliked about you
>>
>>38263135
>>38262962
Looking over this again, this is one of the worst reading I've done in years. Please ask me again the next time you see me, and I’ll do better. I need some sleep, until next time.
>>
>>38263153
Rough card
>>
>>38263052
He's just really hot I don't think we would get married or anything big age difference

Tyty
>>
>>38263165
Whos Will be the next person im gonna have sex with? Who Is my next romantic partner over all
Male, J
>>
AQ
True love’s kiss when?
>>
>>38263165
does anyone at work know me and my old boss are lovers?
>>
>>38263145
Weird. Don't know what thats about.
Thanks
>>
>>38262875
>10 of Swords, reversed
>King of Cups
>3 of Cups, reversed

Eating a steak is inevitable, but not happening in the manner you suggested (dinner with someone else). This might even simply be a matter of schedules not aligning or the other person not being in the mood for a steak. Find time to treat yourself regardless :)

>>38262887
>5 of Swords
>The Chariot
>6 of Swords, reversed

You and your friend have different feelings when it comes to camping. I feel like you may enjoy it a lot more than them. This conflict is going to make it difficult. If you want to go camping with them again, when asking, be sure to understand this difference and negotiate something that works for everyone. They might be resistant to the idea but if you're accommodating and understanding you should be able to convince them. Have fun! :)
>>
>>38263055
Lol
Im not after his money at all he has a really nice cock
>>
>>38263165
am i going to get married one day
>>
>>38262773
What will be happening in my life when I finally start making money for myself? Have a nice weekend as well!
>>
>>38263196
First one!
I planned on steak just for me...
>>
Air Query

How do I best deal with my emotional trauma from childhood?
>>
Aq
Am I getting the job i interview for on monday?
>>
>>38262900
>Past: The Chariot
>Present: 8 of Swords
>Future: The Tower
>Seek: Temperance
>Avoid: 4 of Swords

The year so far has been good! Steady would be a good word for it, I suppose. Maybe it bothers you because you aren't used to it? Be careful not to think about it too deeply and grow uneasy, or you'll make a rash decision that will leave you in a worse-off place. Keep it steady, don't overthink, and enjoy the calm ride :)

>>38263232
A steak by yourself is still great! The cards definitely said you'd be having it alone. Enjoy! I'm jealous and will be copying you soon :)

>>38262943
I appreciate the offer but I think I'm okay for now. Thanks! :)
>>
>>38262773
Does H want B to get a different car?
>>
>>38262773
female
will i get to build my new computer this year still?
>>
>>38262773
hi will i get my wishes? tysm
>>
>>38263135
This is a very accurate reading. I’m quite materialistic and there’s a new obsession in particular that could quickly turn into a draining of funds if I leave myself unchecked. In terms of how much I’ve actually spent on such so far, it’s been under $100 because I can control impulses. I pretty much never make spur of the moment decisions despite having extremely strong cravings. Making decisions once the excitement fades is pretty much what I do because distinguishing between items that are desired, either out of lust or love, is easiest to be determined with a quiet mind. My husband and I are also broke right now, giving all the more reason right now to be careful with finances.

>Oh yeah, and cool material things if you avoid falling prey to its tricks, especially those where it calls into effect events that occurred 10-12 years ago
There’s traumas from that long ago that replay in my head all the time. It’s like I’m stuck in a mental loops and feel urges to grasp at anything to pull myself out of those mental spirals. Could I ask exactly what you mean by these past events being called into effect?

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your input. It’s really a reminder to continue to be strict with myself despite the rollercoaster emotions I feel.
>>
>>38263203
I saw it for a second its like he is rich so he thinks he can get away not commiting

even though you are worth more than you think beauty is wild and your beauty extends to further than your skin stop letting him get away with this bullshit. cards for great sex yes but if it leaves you anxious you can do better.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38263159
Don’t worry! I just take a while with feedback because I like to be thorough. You were totally on point. Have a good night.
>>
aq
f
will the sex be better next time with him? i felt nothing last time
>>
>>38262773
what’ll happen to me after i die?
>>
>>38263343
Aww, ty :)
He is younger I think he has a decent job rn but I don't expect any money from him cause he's just starting out. I won't get into anything too abusive though ;)
>>
>>38262773
What is L up to these days? It’s about an old coworker.
>>
>>38263237
your friends. you don't have to DO anything just accept that it is what it is and it doesn't define you youre reaction is what defines you how you see it and how you would act now defines you how you choos to go about letting go or letting in remember not to let go of who you are or in who you never were. your reasons are your own.
>>
>>38263363
ask yourself why you fucked him if you didn't feel the urge is sex an expression or a ritual to you?
>>
AQ
is ANY THING real?
>>
>>38262977
>5 of Swords, reversed
>7 of Wands, reversed
>9 of Swords, reversed
An ominous spread, unfortunately :/

You'll have difficulty letting go of something. An event where you lost and someone else won. You'll feel mentally exhausted and have this looming over you.

I flipped the deck to see what it was talking about.
>Ace of Pentacles, reversed

Perhaps a job lost (replaced) or a new job opportunity doesn't work out (they go with someone else).

I hope I'm wrong, but if I'm not, keep your head up. Best of luck :)
>>
aq will it come back one day?
>>
Aq
Where is the guy with the blue shirt and glasses on the missing poster in town?
>>
>>38263287
B wants you to fuck off. Source: I am a reader too.
>>
>>38263386
you could not ask your question if it were not.

Ace of Cups rx
just doesnt feel like it to you right now.
>>
when will it arrive?
>>
>>38263287
Does B
Knight of Rods
she wants you to if you want to

Do You H?
2 of Rods
Yes you think it is part of the plan.

the car
King of Cups

pretty cool car safe and study loyal beast. have fun driving.
>>
>>38263414
Thx
>>
>>38263382
well he wanted it and tried really hard to please me lmao but i guess it was more of a ritual yeah
>>
>>38263405
yes because you seek it.
>>
>>38263441
YAY TYSM
>>
AQ will plan b work for sure?
>>
Aq
Will I get along with my future coworkers?
>>
Trading rizz q
>>
>>38263409
crushed dreams, over seas.

Justice gone to justice maybe America I guess NY
how he got there - page cups rx threw up his lunch and couldn't handle the situation emotionally because he's a baby
how to find him - 4 wand rx, queen cups rx, king pent, offer him money to return.
>>
>>38263433
do it when you want to more it will be better. if its not him its not him.
>>
AQ

Will the thing I’m wondering about come back? Thanks.
>>
Aq
Is my next sex with him good for me and him?
>>
>>38263376
Thank you.
>>
>>38263343
>>38263209
oracle could you do this one
>>
Black listed readers:
>Gamer
>Oof
>Naks
>Oracle
Another one bites the dust
>>
>>38263213
>The Tower, reversed
>2 of Cups
>6 of Swords

The changes will come quick when they start to come, but they'll be good! This is what you've been working towards, right? You'll meet someone significant to you. Maybe a lover, but it feels more like a very good friend? The usual rites of passage associated with being an adult will come. Perhaps moving out on your own. Graduating college if that's what you're currently working on.

Now, for something a bit weird. I had an alternative reading occur to me in these cards but it was brief and I don't know if it's really what you'd expect. I'll post it anyways.

Is there any chance you're going to come out of the closet? Perhaps meeting the right person will trigger this transformation in you. In this case, the 6 of wands could be a negative ominous thing, where you continue with a life that family might disagree with.

Hopefully it's a good outcome for you either way. :)

>>38263287
>>38263292
>>38263314
>>38263367
>>38263371
I'm getting a bit tired and I think this will be the last reading for me. See you all around! Maybe I'll read you next time :)
>>
>>38263535
why??
>>
>>38259336
his and her thread, I asked you "how do I get to live my fear and loathing road trip druggy fantasy" and she said "stop thinking in terms of friends or groups, stand up for yourself."
can I get clarification? I want to do night life in vegas just not alone out of the fear of danger. and it's be cool to find a new friend or lover to drive up with me. there's not a lot of ppl in my inner circle.
>>
>>38263424
Thanks
>>
>>38263535
i killed him :/
>>
What is it that I don't want to see and scares me so much? Thank you in advance.
>>
AQ

Who will my next important relationship be with?
>>
AQ

When pp?
>>
Aq
Will I still be cute at 40?
>>
>>38263577
maggots are going to consume your flesh
>>
>>38263535
those are the best readers the fuck are you on?
>>
>>38262735
Male
Other party believed to be human.
Can you tell me who cursed me?
>>
>>38263581
Thank god I don't want to live too long
>>
>>38263589
I see you like the taste of bullshit in your mouth
>>
>>38263604
boo hoo, you probably got a negative reading over and over and over again and are blaming the readers womp womp.
>>
>>38263608
you dont even know about runebear
>>
>>38263608
If you can't recognize bullshit from miles away you got a serious case of delusional going
>>
Aq
Will I get the job!?
Will I get sexy with anyone at the job?
>>
>>38263633
which read was wrong? let me try do it
>>
>>38263633
Your life is bullshit
>>
>>38263604
Any read can be right if you believe it… Afterall it only reads what ur energy is now and that can change in 1 mood swing or hex
>>
>>38263535
I was never read by the other ones but Oracle is GOATed idk what you're on
>>
can ask me a yes or no question to test if im right Pls
>>
Trading will read anything
>>
OMG WHO HATES ME
>>
>>38263675
q? mine is personality and appearance of next gf and all that jazz about my relationship with her. Tell me yours and I will make it detailed if you want
>>
>>38263672
Am I wearing socks right now?
>>
>>38263679
no one does, everybody loves you. Go to bed
>>
>>38263672
Will I get job on monday I can let u know this week
>>
>>38263684
Are u wearing only one sock?
>the star
yeas?
>>
>>38263672
Will he cut his hair?
>>
>>38263695
>6 of swords rx
maybe not because of obstacles, but u can take action to change this
>>
>>38263698
Nope
>>
>>38263698
No socks
>>
>>38263712
awww…
>>38263695
sorry forget my read..
>>
>>38263699
i got the lovers so ya?
>>
>>38263698
tarot is fake confirmed
>>
>>38263672
Does he love me? i can answer
>>
>>38263681
If you’re still here, mine is about K (F) what does she want with me and what was that tension I felt? I will start yours soon
>>
>>38263730
>6 of pentacles rx
no atleast not in a genuine way
>>
>>38263736
Yes that’s correct
>>
>>38263672
Am i going to eat that today?
>>
>>38263672
do i have a black plastic cup sitting on top of my drawer?
>>
>>38263744
>the magician
yes u will hope it yumy
>>
>>38263733
yeah I'm here anon I'll start on yours right away
>>
>>38263723
Ty
>>
>>38263672
Will any future coworker think I'm cute?
>>
>>38263747
>3 of pentacles
likely yea
>>
>>38263672
Will I still be cute at 40?
>>
>>38263672
Where am I right now?
>>
>>38263761
ahhh u dumb ass nigga, i have a WHITE plastic cup (with embellishments of course) on top of my drawer

tarot is fake, ive been set free
>>
Trading
>>
>>38263672
Did he eat pork yesterday?
>>
>>38263209
probably but current gf is too much work and too much work looking into next love connection you can do better.

shuffle jumps were assertive partnerships and um oppurtunities for practicle sustainability.

no lies tell your current gf its done is the whole future and I can't see beyond that right now trying again.

the future is way too open can you define in three words why you want this one or and another three for what is missing heck it I'll ask the cards but the future is stuck to past right now I can't read beyond this until you realise the current relationship is not enough.
>>
>>38263679
little sister.
>>
>>38263776
wait im a single female, shieet
>>
>>38263769
okk well that explains why u got the 3 of pentacles for such a weird question since there was a cup but it wasnt actually black. 3 of pentacles means u gotta pay attention to detail to determine wether u really had a black cup or
>>
>>38263783
Does anyone love or hate me?
>>
>>38263776
oracle I got cucked could u do mine
>>
>>38263773
king of wands yes
>>
>>38263564
>>38263564
He can't hold his heart in his chest.

You won't seek.

Money Money Cashola Queen of Pentacle. (through patience)
Can do it with or without him.
>>
>>38263577
by then your evil hot chicka
>>
>>38263791
read if i have a can of regular pepsi on top of my shelf
>>
Aq
Will I be able to find him?
>>
>>38263785
can't move on from ex need to move on from ex
>>
>>38263764
>7 of cups
It will depend on personal perceptions, wether u be cute or not depends on how u carry urself and how u are percieved
>>
>>38263802
Haha ty
>>
>>38263793
what's yours?
>>
>>38263803
>death
Did u rearrange what was on ur shelf? POSSIBLY
>>
>>38263672
is there a cute plushie on my bed?
>>
>>38263794
Nope he did not.
>>
File: IMG_3204.jpg (864 KB, 1125x1111)
864 KB
864 KB JPG
>>38263819
i didnt move an inch since i asked that q, think of out the box
>>
>>38263672
Did he ejaculate today?
>>
>>38263681
Empress
Temperance
Chariot
Lovers reversed

She will be beautiful in your standards and have an elegant maturity about her. She is more than likely your senior by a little bit and has a very womanly feel, long dark hair, possibly glasses, olive skinned. She will be very healing to be around and a spiritual partner so to speak. She will be intelligent and disciplined, whatever she does she is a very hard worker - big Capricorn esque vibes. She will be concerned and help you get on the right path in life. However, she has had either a very bad break up or maybe even a divorce that still lingers on her consciousness. This will be hard to deal with for her in meeting a new person. She also doesn’t have a good relationship with her dad but is far from being a daddy issues attention whore
>>
Aq
Will grandma live for at least 10 more years?
>>
>>38263672
Lol nvm mine are all wrong
>>
>>38263448
>>38263818
? this one?

this one is;
you probably I think from the energy read so

don't work with them at all your family? dont work with them replan around that you can do this yourself. if you meant the abortion drug yes it works? but I read it as a scheme
>>
Aq
Does he wanna do it again?
>>
>>38263724
look is the star is she naked?
is she wearing socks some times you need to read the picture and what the things mean innocence hope not something warm like strength or a pentalce though pentacle could be walking on the earth barefoot if you see it as that and depending on your decks tempermant.

Tarot cards are used to guide the psychee to truth through association. >>38263838
>>
>>38263810
this doesnt hold true to me, but i resonate w diff aspects of your read. thank you
>>
>>38263840
my bad, my Q was wether I should buy N tomorrow or save up for P
>>
>>38263849
>>38263847
>>
>>38263792
deeply your brother. older. by two years or two places. is working to change you.
mom loves you.
you love you but you don't realize it
asked again got the same answers as for romance; no
>>
>>38263850
don;t let your ex make your heart numb tho ok good luck

>>38263853
I am way more attracted to N than P here I say N has more energy in it
>>
>>38263868
I don't have a brother...
>>
>>38263847
yah
>>
>>38263748
Thanks and you got it right btw
>>
>>38263887
I got the number two with a night of swords but he aint a king of cups so you got a like on your hands that has been working away at you. your mom defo loves you. sory for the misread readying each card as a separate person the two represents partnership beauty knowledge and love. he is a hard worker and wants to know you can not hold his heart.
>>
trading I got cucked
>>
>>38263901
I can not or I can hold his heart?
Ty!
>>
>>38263904
Q?
>>
>>38263887
i think tarot is inaccurate if youre baptized
>>
>>38263918
It's been both correct and incorrect for me
>>
>>38263892
Hi Oracle!! You might have already forgotten, but I'm the guy you said was the boss of a bunch of spirits a few days ago.

I did what you told me to do in order to talk to them (I.E. lie down in the dark and wait for them to talk to me), but nothing happened. If you're available, can you tell me what I should do now? Thanks in advance!
>>
>>38263918
If the reader is baptized, maybe but otherwise it doesn't work that way.
>>
>>38263909
when you communicate openly if you communicate honestly
>>
>>38263989
Who is it d?
>>
>>38263943
hiking spiris don't do what told and the veil gets thick was give me a week to work on rituals I'm working on starfall 2024
>>
>>38263824
ok i cleansed my deck
queen of pents
yes

>>38263849
Thx oracle
>>
>>38263997
guy you're attracted to? King wands good card he probably makes you laugh too yeah that guy. good energy surrounding this. yeah ok um talk to him!
>>
>>38263910
My Q is >>38263733
yours
>>
>>38264009
Yay
Thank you so much he is very funny
>>
I would be glad to know if a business/deal with a really old antiquity would be profitable to me and, if it's possible, in what degree would be, thanks to the reader that could help me
>>
>>38263830
7ow rx
no
>>
AQ
Pls someone will I get money soon?
>>
>>38263672
Do i cut myself?
>>
>>38264036
kos
yes
>>
>>38264042
YES!! congrats
>>
>>38264047
i don’t understand cutters who dont intend on going deeper and anheroing
>>
>>38264020
make a move tell him how you feel ! greatenergy around the whole thing he's been doing his absolute best for you. great. that eight of pent it was like a defo love or hate and I didn't ask which but the knight of swords, learning how to communicate it to you worried about messing up and then who he is your eyes a King, I went to seek it and I could hear joy in the aether it was so beautiful good luck.
>>
>>38263672
do i have an outie (belly button)
>>
>>38263998
Thank you!
>>
>>38264029
if you stop supporting your friends so much you will have more money be wise they can support themselves too or at least pull their weight don't let them hold you back.
>>
>>38264071
aow
ye
>>
>>38264080
I'm sorry I don't take care of my friends financially at all .
>>
>>38264095
>>38264071
actually
No
>>
>>38264095
nope… i have a perfect innie
>>
>>38264096
two wives?
its a three of cups, wheel rx, judgement.
>>
Aq
What am I currently manifesting?
>>
>>38264106
No , just me...
>>
>>38264098
why the switch fren

im going to be up doing work all night and we will form an intimate bond as anonymous strangers by sunrise
>>
>>38264106
you're really bad at this
>>
>>38264115
My card told me yes but my heart sid NO
lol jk i could see an innie
>>
>>38264025
He did.
>>
>>38264025
Your readings are all opposite, I wonder what's going on.
>>
>>38264126
i think your tarot is wack or something

okay one more, do i have a white hair towel?
>>
>>38264126
Will he do it next time?
>>
AQ
How can I start being truly independent?
>>
File: image.jpg (1.96 MB, 4032x3024)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
>>38264007
mhhm
>>
Aq should i cut this string
>>
>>38264119
three of cups is your past I guess you lost your friends and can't get over it anyway you have judgement in your future so if they are HARD in the PAST then leave them there.
>>
>>38264253
That wasn't me that's just someone else
Maybe I'll get money through friends?
Lol
>>
Aq
What does j want to do to me next time we're alone?
>>
AQ
what will the nect 3 months look like for me?
>>
>>38264260
yeah but you might need to ask
>>
>>38264295
Can you do a read on what M.S thinks of me
>>
>>38264260
they come here>>38264119
to test us on lies its good practice I guess.
>>
>>38264295
I will try to keep manifesting
>>
>>38264316
Do you think he will see me very soon?
>>
>>38264300
I'm getting reluctance and resentment a lot of red and some silver.

so rage but its hidden just under the surface though M.S this at the position of north east to the right with north being infront so they are more he says he thinks you don't like him I guess I keep getting
"its not that she ___" "its that she won't ____"

think they need you to be patient with him.
like he doesn't know how to handle his emotions except brewing and hiding them beneath snide bullshit its that yuo don't get his intent for you I suppose? I would say you need to understand what it is he wants from you and he doesn't even know so good luck there a lot of confusion on his part

I'm sometimes wrong about genders but I do try assign them for hits excuse me if I am wrong.
>>
any accurate websites for tarot reads
readmycards is accurate but you need to pay
>>
>>38264332
"two weeks" ie atm he's trying not to see you avoiding you but because he's so excited its not even nervous its like its gonna be good so I have to be ready probably realistially more like three days but if he has some money and your close if you're far away three months at the most and I'll put a timer on that he definitely is looking forward to seeing you.

>>38264327
start demanding. stop asking. ask when appropirtae ofc but assert your demands with reasons why you deserve what it is you want.
>>
>>38264360
we're right here jeez take the free reads where you can fucking get them shit.
>>
>>38264383
Can u pls tell me what will happen after i die
Capatcha: g0y0p
>>
>>38264379
>332
Thank you!
>>
>>38264392
This is not what tarot reading is for. Dumb query
>>
>>38264383
how many days left until they arrive
Please
>>
>>38264398
oracle isnt using tarot cards they are psychicq
>>
>>38264392
your mind gets eaten by the veil and you forget us. you become a slave that doesn't know it ever had freedomg strive for immortality through joy and love. it is possible share your heart make a tribe stronger.
>>
>>38264404
I'm doing both depending on how much energy is obvious my daughter spirit helps me and yeah its telepathy and seeing the past to tell the future but dont for get future proves past a powerful Q motto

I also yell for "god'/GOD on my days off you don't want to hear my logic on what makes it god its a dualism of the void and a time beast. Anyone can do it you just let void tell you the truth and yell it and some times it wisphers sometimes it yells I don't control it its god and when you speak for it you are it anyway that's all you need to know about that.
>>
Aq
What's my next job like?
>>
>>38264401
"3 days"

in as soon as possible they are working on it! idk what's realistic but I got three days in a work. so realistically give it a week and at the most three days.
>>
>>38264449
YEPPP that accurate i also got that
>>
>>38264272
what he wants to do or what he's going to do ?

he disiplined into working for it.

bend you over and twist you so he's fucking you from behind while holding you up to kiss him if that makes sense.
>>
aq
will c ever love me
>>
>>38264473
thank you for the confirmation!

>>38264442
entry level position with a lot of potential.
>>
Are these audios going to get me what i wish?
>>
>>38264499
already does but you don't fight for her and won't return her feelings in her head.
>>
>>38264511
Tysm
>>
>>38264492
He did say he wants to try from the back
Hot thank you
>>
>>38264507
hell I should be asking that of my damn audios damn with an I

sometimes seeing aint' enough sometimes you need the earth beneath you

self sustanacne yes they will get you your aim but there's a lot of fear around it don't be afriad they will prove the point and you will not lack for you will be full of your own potenial and sustainance it is a good sign
>>
air query
Is moving with A in my best interest?
>>
>>38264514
he got king of wants with hiding the work he's done to get yousuposed to look like nature but its study and interest which just part of nature so its cool but its something he has wanted a lot and long time
>>
its me, send questions
>>
>>38264514
yeah the thing I saw was a thing my partner does with me the spirits were like this is his private so keep it private and i'm like well its his girl asking and they showed me that. but the kiss had the most life in it.
>>
AQ Will C receive the large inheritance?
>>
>>38264530
hi tarot noob 3000- would you mind giving me some love advice? thank you!
>>
>>38264530

Am I on the right path career wise?
>>
>>38264541
guessing C is your wife and...

yes she will be wealthy

they won't pass a good while don't look forward to it.
>>
>>38264530
When money? Don't say job. I work for myself
>>
>>38264530
Will i get my desires?
>>
>>38264570
No he’s my Fiancé. Any timeframe at all?
>>
>>38264529
>>38264540
Thank you I look forward to it
>>
>>38264530
Hello
Is it a good idea to meet E (HS friend) from 20 years ago)
>>
>>38264530
I had a bad feeling in my gut with an urge to vomit when I thought of him today. What gives?
>>
>>38264540
Sorry can I ask if we have children in the future?
>>
>>38264530
does he watch my X?
>>
>>38264530
Hi will I get the job on monday?
>>
>>38264530
Tell me anything about my future husband
>>
>>38264419
You're not wrong, kinda works that way for me as well
>>
>>38264530
Does H want B to get a new car?
>>
>>38264530
Did I wear socks today?
>>
>>38264530
Will I get any acting roles?
>>
>>38264586
is the marriage in four months?

it said four of staffs
paid out in nine months whether they live or die its not tied to their death it keeps saying stop looking to the death. it will be a gift.
>>
>>38264592
a boy!
>>
>>38264542
upside down ace of swords, upside down the hanged man, upside down the wheel of fortune

heres the stuff you apparently have to work on, you have to be more expressive with what you feel, truly. Something that probably fucks your relationships is either communication or pussying out of important things.

hanged man upside down giving u also signs of telling u the time to wait is over. you should get out there if u havent given it shot, and if ur in a relationship, whatever topic or thing u were considering but postponing has to happen.

also ensure everything's genuine in your approach.
>>
>>38264716
Ty :)
>>
>>38264652
"I still love you but I can't do every question I know you need me but I don't need you and its boring but I can't tell you that it will break your heart. please be practicle about my time"

or just

"do not ask twice"
>>
>>38264652
she has a very tender spot for you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTDgy9EdIl8
>>
>>38264552
ace of rods upside down, nine of swords, ten of cups upside down

it seems you're not, it seems its not truly in sync with what you really want your life to be. By that i mean your life outside of your job...

it seems youre not in where you have to be personally, i dont know if career path is the answer but truly something about the opportunity youre at has you feeling like something is lacking.

Maybe your connections in your job or just the minor details like the commute and where you interact arent actually in the right direction? i feel that it may just be a bad JOB not a bad career yk?

Extra pull: knight of pentacles

its just a bad opportunity by what im getting, id say dont contemplate changing your whole career just yet, try and see where else you might fit.
>>
>>38264530
What is a thing that will happen soon?
>>
>>38264571
job

jk lets pull..

nine of rods, eight of pentacles, and nine of pentacles

so, in all honesty i would've said job with this, by the eight of pentacles, but i can see with the others that ou at least have something somewhat going for you with your independent career, it seems soon youll get success coming your way.

if you're freelancing something related to art, i would say focus on your networking and posting some of your passion projects. Make sure they're seen and people are going to reach out methinks

if its some other type of endeavor and you've had connections before, try and keep the strongest close by, find that contact that will be your asset to getting a steady flow of work.

additional pull just in case: the chariot

quite literally on my angle, something you have previous knowledge of or have cooking up is gonna connect you to higher yields or more constant opportunities.
>>
Hello I think most of you are full of shit. I know that divination is real but alot of you just like fucking around.
If anyone is just practicing their skills and wants to do a reading with only the necessary details I ask for a reading on this number.
>2333
If I get a response that's even in the ballpark of what this actually means id love to talk. I cannot give anything else at first I have accurate readers I trust but I always like to get a eighth opinion from the open net on matters of great importance.
Thank you for your time and be blessed with love and light. I wish you all the best on your journey.
>>
>>38264708
Wedding doesn’t have a date yet but the gift and time frame resonates deeply- thank you!
>>
>>38264773
bit confusing considering I’m Self-employed, working from home and that aspect of it I love. Also very content with life outside of career. That’s a thinker
>>
>>38264578
the world, knight of rods, seven of swords

it seems so, but not yet. theres something you havent given in order for things to move towards you.

King of Rods
whatever youre looking to get in life, you have to improve the way you move people to do what is needed. or at least how you present yourself as someone to follow.
>>
>>38264832
Im seeing investments, potentially in a metropolitan area. Getting images of a the top of a skyscraper overlooking buildings- commercial real estate? Whatever the endeavour it’s an overall positive opportunity with some potential issues with local government laws and or people related but not involved with said opportunity.
>>
>>38264865
Money is always in use it's common.
This building you see is not related to this number yet but it might be.
I have another set of words for you then cause this is probably the building you're seeing.
>Albion at the Gulch.
If your reading is taking you there please tell me what it is pulling on you at. I love having stuff I am more certain of read by students it is something that shows the people that steward for me confidence in their own abilities as well as assures me that we are doing the creators work. Thank you for your time I am sorry to ask more of you but I see it more as two friends exploring so I guess it is okay. I digress please continue it you wish
>>
>>38264832
I saw an hotel room with that number on the door. But I guess that's just my imagination pulling the curtain and tying the strings.
>>
>>38264755
>652
Interesting reading, thank you. It's just that it seemed like they were giving me the hint to do that even though there isn't anything urgent in regard to the car needing to be replaced.
>>
>>38264757
I hope so, I'm her servant.
>>
>>38264892
Not a hotel appreciate the honesty.
>>
>>38264888
No apologies necessary this is fun. The view I saw was as if I was in the building looking out. That is the main pull the blue sky with slow moving clouds. A decision will be made there.
>>
>>38264863
Come backk for my read pretty please i was next
>>
>>38263733
10 of pentacles, knight of cups, temperance, 9 of cups, hermit
she wants a happy successful life with you, your charm and romance and love being at the center of it. She would like to test the waters with you to see if she's satisfied with your contents and she has to look deeper within you to find out so that's her intention.
>>
>>38264925
Take it further what's across the street and what's under that. Why do the people on top of the building look down and why did they chose that place. I know you can't help me but I appreciate you trying and I always love to help someone else along on their journey too. It sucks I'm busy with this shit it will be more fun when I can chill with people like you again. What you have read in your reading is related to something from a few weeks ago and that will come back in the future but it is not the key subject to what I am looking into those numbers for.
For the sake of it cause we are just being students in the school of life I will give you another thing to read.
2112 Golfview
Harbor Springs
This is very far removed from the first prompt I have given in this post view them as separate things and only connect them when the lines are clear.
They are related but not immediately and this is something that goes back hundreds if not thousands of years anon. I tend not to post much on these forums anymore cause I have out grown them but I am anxious anon there's a great change as you have already said I have made many decisions already and that one on the tower is something that will effect everyone in the world as you know long term but you're putting the cart before the horse I'm just playing right now I just need to know what's what. Thank you so much once again I expect nothing but am grateful for the opportunity
>>
>>38264958
I’m eager to learn more and appreciate your consideration.

Across the street looking down a man in a suit with his hands around his mouth yelling something up to the top of the the building. He’s beside some sort of red and yellow cart. It’s a symbol for something else because it doesn’t fit the scene.

I see a boat speeding down a lake but the viewpoint is from the forest or hedges. The boat needs to relay a message hence it’s speed but the scenery is too perfect otherwise. There should be nature sounds but it’s too silent.
>>
>>38264588
the hanged man, five of swords upside down, five of cups

it seems you may have something to settle from the past, maybe its not that serious, but something between you to has to be discussed or at least concerned before going to meet them.

hm, i did another pull and got the tower upside down

idk this kinda just has a vibe to just avoid altogether,,,
>>
>>38264986
Thanks dear ill keep in mind
>>
Any good Samaritan's doing reads (I'd trade but I've been really out of practice)
>>
>>38264942
? idk what u mean

six of cups
if u want more context to what u asked before then id say what you want is clearly possible, it just depends on your image or attitude, apparently.
>>
>>38265004
i can do a read

my query
-will my next partner be as FREAKY as i am?

funny thing about this question, i literally typed it up, and the wind blew a card out of my deck, an upside down ace of cups, so interpret that too ig,,,
>>
>>38265005
Thank you!! Can i bug you with a love gen?
>>
>>38264591
queen / king of cups upside down, the chariot

is this him a current partner or something else? it just sounds like theyre dragging you down with their problems or just their essence is draining?

if its an ex, rent free, gotta get a grip

if its a new partner or a crush, wrong person, trust that gut

idk what else to guess from this, id gladly pull again for further context.
>>
>>38265016
four of swords, the empress, three of rods

take time to build on your confidence, its not the time to go out just yet, its the time to fix whatever's getting you out of the game to begin with.
>>
>>38265030
Thank you!! Have a great day
>>
>>38265023
>idk what else to guess from this, id gladly pull again for further context.
Its someone I used to talk to online.
>>
File: IMG_5175.jpg (816 KB, 1382x1275)
816 KB
816 KB JPG
Is this pic a real grey
>>
>>38265054
ace of swords
Yep
>>
>>38265011
>Will my partner be as freaky as I am
As I said I'm really out of practice, but pendulum swings are mostly a safe bet because this seems like a yes or no, so thats what I did.
>Answer: A kinda weak No, so I'm guessing they're gonna be freaky, but not as freaky.

>My query:
How do I get back on track and get it right this time?
>>
AQ
What is that bitch doing?
>>
>>38265058
well wel well well well wel wel well well wlel well well
>>
>>38265052
four of rods upside down, four of pentacles, six of rods upside down

it seems you may want to reach out? theres probably something going on in his personal life or he just took a pretty big hit on his life, probably nothing grave, but still something's bothering them and you might be of help.
>>
>>38265060
you mentioned pendulum swings, im into hypnosis, coincidence?

----
ace of pentacles upside down, justice upside down, knight of rods upside down

seems like you got a lot of stuff to deal with, but sounds cheesy as fuck , you just gotta keep going. Just being more careful and focusing on what you know might be what you need to get your shit together.

from the cards i think you have to sort out any pending finantial or professional stuff first, then work on the personal situations you'd like to correct.
>>
>>38265109
Thanks bro, have fun with the not so prude prude. I'll get my shit straight
>>
>>38264620
nine of pentacles
seems like a yes
did an extra and got a seven of cups, upside down
i think it may be a yes, but im not sure if it means what you want it to mean
>>
>>38264637
>>38264530
Lemme ask if things will play out how I want with g instead
>>
>>38264637
three of cups, seven o swords, upside down justice

seems very likely friend
be careful of the people in the work tho, some got weird intentions

in general id double check if that place is any good to begin with, but hey in this economy id take anything so i dont judge
>>
trading
>>
>>38265140
>>38265138
I knew I'd be too late
Pay is supposed to be pretty good
Tysm
>>
>>38265138
lol just answered you and saw the message but lets go

ace of pentacles upside down, queen of rods, the world upside down

seems pretty unlikely it will turn out well, but you might work stuff in your favor if you highlight more of the person and let them feel appreciated for who they are instead of showing them who you are.

im taking this is a date or something similar?
>>
>>38265147
just kinda gives me icky vibes that theres some upside down justice present in that reading, just give it another look before selling your soul friend
>>
>>38265148
Yeah situationship I'm in
I'm crushing hard I'll take this advice ty :)
>>
>>38265150
Ty i will
>>
>>38264646
ten of rods upside down, the moon, nine of swords

he might have some stuff yet to resolve (baggage methinks). he will be something new to process, by that i mean he might be different from the type youd visualize, but it would most probably be attractive to you because it has that level of novelty. also i think the person might be anxious or... this is a dumb reach and i hate myself for even saying it, hes gonna snore.
>>
>>38264652
six of cups, king of pentacles, ace of cups

i think the person does want it to happen, but its not truly a rush

the answer is certainly a yes but theres something else yk

i think it might just be that its a topic for a later time
>>
>>38264661
queen of cups upside down
i think not, send pics
>>
>>38264669
wheel of fortune, the lovers upside down, four of cups upside down

seems like you will, but its probably gonna be in a different direction that you really dont picture yourself in, but it seems its gonna be the only solid opportunity in a while, so i would say give it a shot and see where that connects you
>>
>>38264813
nine of rods upside down
i think youre gonna crash out friend, take a breather before you overwork yourself or fumble something bc of pressure.
>>
File: 20240630_101308.jpg (627 KB, 1894x850)
627 KB
627 KB JPG
Not a query as such, I suppose looking for confirmation of my interpretation?/2nd opinion.
Only my 3rd true interaction with this (I do feel like I'm interacting/conversing/dealing with something/someone... obviously), and it has all been over the last 72 hours.
Q was, what should I be aware of/am I doing it right?
3 cards, chariot, 7 wands reversed, wheel of fortune reversed.
Overall I think it is positive, I'm going to have doubt about things, and there's things I can't control, but as long as I don't give in, things will work out for the better. I also realise I am being given an opportunity here, that I will not waste. It's not going to be easy, but doesn't that make it have more meaning?
Also, not asking for a trade or anything, as I don't feel I could interpret something for somebody, as I'm just learning how ro do it for myself, not selfiashly, I just mean I'm learning how to read things, so can't even do it for myself yet alone others, if that makes sense?.
>>
File: 4l5.jpg (25 KB, 270x270)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>38265214
I forgot to add please and thank you.
I get there is nothing for anybody (trade), so it would be done out of kindness.
I keep thinking WOW, then feel happy. I realised yesterday, that I want to believe in something. And here we are, and this is real, which leaves me no option but to believe in something.
WOW. Life changing things are happening, and even though I go into this blind, my eyes are open to the fact that I have the ability to mess this up, so need to pay attention, and enjoy the ride.
If somebody does want to have a look, THANK YOU, if not, MUCH LOVE.
>>
I usually draw a daily Tarot card but forgot to do so before leaving the house this morning? Can someone pull one for me? Thanks
>>
>>38265313
The world.
>>
>>38265318
Thanks, I appreciate it
>>
>>38265326
No worries, hope it was helpful.
>>
AQ
I'm a horse?is there a horse within me? How strong is he?
>>
>>38264530
>its me
Mario? Have a good day, fren

Does S loves me?
>>
>>38265517
I pulled the cards for you, but don't understand the meaning. Sorry.
Am I a horse?
9 of pentacles
Is there a horse within me?
King of pentacles
How strong is he? (I asked how strong is this horse?)
3 of pentacles reversed (upside down)
>>
>>38265517
Me again, I just looked at this https://biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-pentacles/
and I think there is some reality in this. Pentacles are about physical things and material things (I think). Maybe you are, or are like that? What horse do you see yourself as? I see a wild horse, galloping freely.
>>
>>38265741
>>38265741
>>38265741

NEW THREAD
>>
>>38265172
I did not wear socks and haven't for some days now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.