[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1022 KB, 493x850)
1022 KB
1022 KB PNG
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous thread: >>38324672
>>
Trading
>>
File: IMG_5421.jpg (28 KB, 333x333)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
AQ

What's in store for me and Michael...
>>
>>38329715
Me and Michael...
Solid as they come...
>>
Starting the trade with option 1 and 2

My q is will she reach out or try to make contact if I stop responding or should I keep trying to reach out?
>>
hi
>>
>>38329744
Starting yours.
>>
>>38329748
>4 of wands, 5 of wands, the lovers, 8 of cups rx

Well it's looks like option 1 is the better choice as I got 4 of wands and lovers for that combo.

It will bring you steady long term comfort in your life and harmony. As compared to conflict and moving on to something else.
>>
AQ:

Will I last at my current firm? It’s the most I’ve ever made but they sort of bait and switched me from the position I applied for vs what I’m doing and I didn’t find out until after I moved and signed a new lease. Will I get one of the two Government jobs I applied for or will I end up staying?
>>
>>38329744
Ace of Pentacles Rx, Queen of Swords Rx, Page of Wands, Seven of Swords Rx, Ten of Cups, Ten of Pentacles, The Fool

It seems she will try to reach out if you stop responding, but it also seems fine if you keep trying to reach out. Though, it seems you'll get a stronger reaction if you stop responding. That might be the better option here.
>>
File: 1719260590570719.gif (1.93 MB, 300x420)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
why does my knee hurt
>>
Trading occult
>>
Trading
>>
>>38329715
*the* Michael?
>>
>>38329722
English is my second language asshole
>>
>>38329788
q?
>>
>>38329791
query
>>
AQ

Does Alex still think of me? Will we ever get a chance?

Thanks
>>
aq
how to fix my friendship with L?
>>
>>38329809
when will I meet up with her? in how many months, years etc..?
yours?
>>
>>38329802
Will I see desired results with my endeavors around the end of the month/beginning of next month, or will I not see anything for a long time?
Yours?
>>
>>38329801
It's a song, slowpoke
>>
>>38329815
How many kids will I make with A?
>>
>>38329814
Was the redhead girl into me today or the blonde girl next to me or neither ? One card for each is fine starting yours
>>
File: 1682712052432.jpg (26 KB, 720x554)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
AQ
Have I humiliated D to the point of heartbreak or is she just dramatic? I fucked up so bad, divbros. I'm not good with these short of things.
>>
>>38329815
queen of wands
8 of pentacles
knight of swords
5 of wands
if you were to work your energy bursts to see anything: you would see results, but as it seems from 5 of wands and knight of swords, you will not really be satisfied with them. Some may feel rushed, some may feel counterintuitive.
>>
AQ
Is anything important going to line up for me tomorrow?
>>
>>38329820
King of Wands Rx, Page of Wands Rx, Eight of Pentacles, The High Priestess Rx

At this rate, none at all. It doesn't seem to be set in stone, so it is possible for you to change this, but it will require a lot of effort on your part. The conditions for anything more with A along those lines just aren't in place yet.
>>
Aq
Is everything going to be okay?
>>
>>38329823
>redhead
PoC

>blonde
KnoP

>neither
2oS

It definitely isn't neither if you wanted a card for that as well. From what I gather the redhead is more of an easy going flirter and more open to start romancing someone out of the blue. The blonde has a more methodic type of approach to that sort of stuff. One that requires a bit more patience and understanding. Go for the redhead :-D
>>
>>38329818
It's a good song...
>>
>>38329812
take the L
judgement, 9 of swords, 10 of swords
realize that it's over and unfixable.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38329926
q?
>>
>>38329814
Eight of Coins
Temperance
Knight of Wands
Not for a while, maybe at least eight months. Something might get on your way or you'll have to wait a fair amount to get what you want.
>>
>>38329836
2 of cups rx, 5 of wands rx, 5 of pents

yeahhhh I don't see you coming up on this
>>
Aq
If I stick to my diet will I lose weight fast?
>>
Aq
Will this thing im working on rn get me some money
>>
>>38329946
Can you tell me if anything will happen between me and the redhead I saw today?
>>
Aq
Will he buy me cute dresses?
>>
>>38329936
I was told the spirits I'm trying to improve for are actively avoiding me. Do any of them actually want me to succeed, and give me what I'm looking for, or are they just waiting to see how I turn out? Previous reads said I would get rewarded for sticking with this, but I just want to know if any investment into me goes beyond apathy until I've done more.

Yours?
>>
>>38329975
is there a possibility for someone special to me being able to pull me out to the astral realm if I'm sleeping, consensually ofc.
>>
>>38329983
Starting
>>
AQ
Will I ever get another chance to make things right with P?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38329997
q?
>>
>>38329710
Today is belejeb' No'j - 9 Thought. Today was a day of confusion and pitfalls relating to any plans made, delays and setbacks to what was supposed to be smooth. Tomorrow is Lajuj Tijax - 10 Cut. Expect either high just rewards and help or lots of malice thrown at you.

Practicing Baraja, will accept questions for a little while. Please no 'what dude am I gonna bang next' questions, those are boring. Occult welcome.
>>
>>38329715
I'm hoping someone can still help me with this one.
>>
>>38329975
>Do any of them actually want me to succeed, and give me what I'm looking for, or are they just waiting to see how I turn out?
ace of wands
king of pentacles
world
6 of wands
Oh WOW, this is a really positive reading, you've got amazing cards!
Ace of wands means that although they may want you to start your own endeavors and see what you're able to do by yourself, they'd also offer you help to see you rise and succeed! and that 6 of wands cards is totally giving yaaas queen vibes!!!
>>
>>38330003
I have an occult one. The being I touched last night, was it a person, or just an illusion? He felt really cold.
>>
>>38330003
>>38330005 This one please
>>
>>38330003
Will my lover stay faithful to me this winter ? If not will he come back to me?
If that's boring what do I need to be wary of?
>>
>>38330000
Will he get me cute dresses?
You?
>>
>>38330024
will I buy her cute dresses?
>>
>>38330034
Lol really?
>>
>>38330042
yeah
>>
>>38329983
Sorry for the wait. I got a call halfway through.

Three of Wands, Judgement, Knight of Wands Rx, Six of Wands King of Swords Rx, The World

Yes, it's certainly possible, and if it's intentional/consensual, then it looks like there wouldn't be any issue with it being done (in the sense that it's possible). Though, that's probably the only situation it should be done though. Someone pulling you out like that could be messy, so if you know anyone like that would/could do this, make sure you set proper boundaries/conditions for doing so, as that would make the process much better for anyone involved. If you don't want anyone to do this, then you'll likely need to take precautions to make sure it doesn't happen. It shouldn't be too hard though. It seems you have what it takes to make either option work for you.
>>
>>38330046
Okay
Starting
>>
>>38330003
What's all of my work right now building up to and when will it finally pay off? This year? This summer?
>>
theres so much love in my heart that I gave away to you people lol hope you've made the most out of it
>>
>>38330056
don't waste it on us find someone who actually deserves that
>>
>>38330003
I tried my first more serious spell work. A jar spell and a money bowl spell. Did I do then right? Are they working?
>>
>>38330008
Thanks. Trade again?
>>
>>38330046
Ready?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38330034
hermit, 7 of cups, king of swords
he will look very hard for what to get you, because you must have an acquired esteemed taste in dresses that he will thoroughly study, in order to maximize your satisfaction and the value of his purchase.
>>
Started drawing cards only using major arcana, how you recommend shuffling these? Getting a bunch of upside down reads is disheartening (drew tower that's never a good sign)
>>
>>38330060
based
>>
>>38330075
yeah it is in reversed. it would mean avoiding disaster, dodging a bullet, etc..

>>38330063
sure, q?
>>
>>38330075
>Only using major arcana
I don't like doing so because each card Is riddled with so much meaning that it ends up diminishing the value of pulling a major arcana, pulling an empress is usually a major sign but in an all arcana deck it could mean just about anything
>drew tower
post the full spread lemme help you out
>>
>>38330034
Six of wands
Seven of wands
Knight of cups
You're definitely capable of it or will be soon but she may want something fancier than what your thinking... feedback is appreciated :)
>>
>>38330094
nah, she's a simple girl. Says it herself all the time
>>
>>38330003
When handling out resumes to this demographic, is my husband better off clean-shaven or should he keep the beard?
>>
>>38330100
So you were planning on something cheap?
Get her something she will cherish even if its a little spendy
>>
>>38330056
I never felt it
>>
>>38330083
I've gone through this "trial" so to speak a few times, and each time I end up abandoned by whatever spirit is helping me, and felling like I wasted time. The first time, I admit I wasn't ready for, but every other time I've put in genuine effort, and tried to improve myself from every angle, and I still got nothing in return. I just don't know how much longer I can do this without reward.

My Q is, Will the spirit(s) waiting for me to improve before talking to me directly allow my to use tool SF to make this easier, and eventually stop once they've made contact, and deem it no longer needed, or is not using that a hard requirement for me to get what I want out of this?

Yours?
>>
>>38330141
you wouldn't get it, for girls quantity matters way more than quality. Imagine being happy everyday for being given gifts rather than once a week or once a month and have sth really special. What would she be thinking in the remaining 29 days of the month? My husband hates me? my husband doesn't care about me and only once he realizes that I'm bored he buys me something that's supposedly special? ain't no way that's me, I'm pleasing my girl all day everyday! fr!
>>
>>38330149
I'm a girl and I rather have a few really nice dresses then a bunch of cheap ones I don't need a bunch of fast fashion junk laying around but w/e u do u
>>
>>38330155
whatever your opinion doesn't matter. My girl is simple anyway
>>
Aq
Why does my aunt hate me?
>>
>>38330009
For this question, I'm doing a multiple path spread, 3 cards for each possibility
>human: 6 espadas, rey bastos, tres oros
>phantom: 4 espadas, 2 oros, rey oros
>spirit: caballo espadas, rey espadas, 3 bastos
You are obsessed with this guy right now, a visitor. You are mentally anguished what you saw maybe wasn't really there. I think it was at the very least, someone with a spirit attachment but it could have been a full spirit. May I ask the circumstance?

>>38329715
>2bastos, 4espadas, 6bastos
>rey espadas, rey oros, 7 oros
>la copeta, 5bastos, el oro
>rey bastos, 4 bastos, 3 bastos
>3 copas, sota oros, 3oros
>sota espada, caballo copas, 7 espadas
>6 oros, 7 copas, 6espadas
Are you doing something illegal? Or maybe on a dark esoteric path? One of you doesn't like that. You both were very close, now I see sadness, anxiety, and instability. Whatever is being done, someone is working against you. You'll patch it up, but there's always that lingering fear.

>>38330020
>6bastos, sota espadas, 7oros
You should worry about a black haired girl cheating

>>38330055
>6 oros, 5bastos, 2bastos
Looks like in about 6 weeks, expect planning and changes.
>>
>>38330158
Yeah I don't really care just telling u what the cards said
Trade again?
>>
>>38330164
sure, what will make me a gorillionaire so that I can afford very fashionable dresses for my girl?
>>
>>38330162
Will he prefer her to me?
Thank you!!
>>
>>38330003
I have two questions.

1. What is going on with my health, just curious, obviously I go to the doctors on/off, just curious what cards have to say in regards to it.

2. What is AO's current plans, especially in regards to me?
>>
>>38330003
Before my phone dies
How many children will we have together (I'm another anon)
>>
>>38330148
mine is, are there any paths that I can take that would lead me to her?
>>
>>38330162
Michael is in jail.. I had a feeling that he is taking a dark esoteric path in there. I can understand it... he wants to come home. Vi que tomaste mucha cartas, puedes elaborar un poquito mas en lo que viste, me preocupa mucho. Lo quiero tanto, y me siento tan confundida y no se que hacer.
>>
>>38330170
K
Will we move in together sometime in the future?
>>
>>38330075
>drew tower that's never a good sign
Well, depending on the situation this can be good or it can be bad.

As the buddhist teach we don't trully get to know if something is good or bad juat because it makes us feel some way.

See, a tower even when reversed matches the death card. Both of these hold a grim energy but they're cards of change and transformation.

Sometimes sudden change may seem frightening but stagnation is a worse fate than most. So even if this pushes your life into an uncomfortable spot we should never fear change.
>>
>>38330180
Starting
>>
>>38330003
may i get a july general?
>>
>>38330075
Using only Major Arcana will train bad habits. When you use the whole deck, you can generally look at Major as representing things that are larger than the query itself but still affect the situation, or beyond the agency of the querent, things like that. As an example, a reading on a business would have business decisions represented by Minors, and Majors would be representing things like industry trends.

If you start training with only Majors, you will prevent yourself from being able to develop this distinction, and your readings will lack nuance even when you start using the whole deck.

>>38330056
I promise you that your life will improve more than you realize if you leave this site and stay away for at least a couple of years. Whatever time you spend here, spend it on a hobby or learning a skill. If you’re on these threads and not practicing divination, why are you here? Do something nice for yourself instead of hoping that strangers on the internet will do it for you.

>>38330149
Zoomers often make me happy that I’m no longer in the dating market.
>>
>>38329946
Damn...
Terrible.
>>
>>38330199
149 dude its hell. i don't even bother
>>
>>38330170
Hmmm
10 of cups
The high priestess
Five of pents
By not having kids you will save money lemme try again to see job stuff
Working very hard at maybe like a manual labor job or going back to school for maybe like a trade
>>
>>38330184
Otra cosa.. piensas que onions yo la que esta en una mal camino? eh estado haciendo muchos hongos, no se si a eso te refieres.
>>
>>38330199
seethe femcel/incel.
>>
>>38330162
I was thinking more on this is the girl me?
>>
>>38330187
8 of pentacles, ace of cups, 6 of pentacles, 2 of cups, 3 of swords and 10 of cups rx
Yeah, after thorough intimacy you will want more of each other and will try to see how you can financially fit this into your life style. But it will be short lived, because sooner than later you will realize that one of you is unfit for building a proper family.
>>
>>38329811
Anyone?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38330180
The Hierophant, Knight of Swords Rx, Three of Swords Rx, Seven of swords, Ace of Swords Rx. Temperance, The Hermit, Six of Swords

Lots of swords in this read. It does look like there is a path, but not a good one at the moment. Your current path is a good one for your life, but it will not lead you to her. As of now though, it doesn't look like there is any honest path that will lead you to her. If you want to find an honest path, and genuinely be with her, you will need to wait, and look for the path to reveal itself to you. Otherwise, you will need to resort to dishonesty, and tricks. If you don't want that, the only thing I can tell you, is to wait, and eventually, a better path will reveal itself to you if you look for it.
>>
>>38330219
Sheeesh
Lol I wonder if it's me I'm kinda dumb :(
>>
>>38330246
maybe you're too needy
>>
>>38330162
>0009

I connected to an actual person but we had yet to have had astral contact, what I've seen have been entities taking his form so far, not really him.Last night I could touch this being but the coldness makes me unsure of what or who it was. Thank you!
>>
>>38330208
you couldn't be more off, I'm already in the STEM field that makes a lot of money. That's like downgrading from an a mcdonalds job to homelessness.
>>
AQ

I desperately need a new line of work. Could the cards tell me where I should be looking or if something will be coming my way soon?
>>
>>38330148
4 of pentacles
queen of cups
knight of swords
fool
2 of pentacles
9 of pentacles
>Will the spirit(s) waiting for me to improve before talking to me directly allow my to use tool SF to make this easier
Yeah they will.
>and eventually stop once they've made contact
absolutely not, they will try their best to not let go of you once you let them in. They need your loosh :O
>or is not using that a hard requirement for me to get what I want out of this?
it doesn't matter as much as you think.
>>
>>38330255
I mean you'll still save money for material things if you don't have kids
I asked what kind of job not knowing yiu had a good one already, why are you asking how to make more money if you make a lot already haha
>>
File: images.jpg (74 KB, 445x689)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>38330003
I'm in a self improvin' process with the expectation of starting a religious practice soon. I'm expecting to devote myself to a feminine deity. My query is: should I expect any signs at all or just take some lonely few months and "tough up"?
>>
>>38330250
Unless he doesn't want kids yet ?
>>
>>38330270
I want to afford fancy dresses and 15k designer bags everyday. Not any of that cheap crap shit.
>>
>>38330061
>7oros, 4espadas, 3espadas
>5bastos, caballo espadas, sota bastos
>4bastos, 3oros, 6oros
They did. You are going to have some financial relief, but this is going to attract the attention of spirits, as magician work does, and they are going to cause some minor problems.

>>38330114
This is a strange one. Fallout! While meditating 'clean shaven':
>la espadilla, rey espadas, caballo bastos
With the fallout, I'm seeing going clean shaven.

>>38330173
Baraja isn't good for questions like this, but using other methods I can see something wrong with your energy body in the chest and shoulder area, could be pulmonary or immunity. Since you've been to multiple doctors I'd say immune system as that is usually something they have to get to after ruling out other things.
As for AO,
>5oros, 4espadas, 3bastos
>6oros, 4copas, 2oros
There's a meeting coming up, as someone's career isn't going so well. But this is going to help, although there still will be obstacles to overcome.

>>38330174
Fallout!
>7 espadas
This is the card of great anguish. I don't think there will be any. Possible divorce. Please learn good communication and active listening to use to keep your relationship together.
>>
>>38330162
>0055
what kind of changes? good or bad?
>>
>>38330277
>Baraja isn't good for questions like this, but using other methods I can see something wrong with your energy body in the chest and shoulder area, could be pulmonary or immunity. Since you've been to multiple doctors I'd say immune system as that is usually something they have to get to after ruling out other things.
I'd figure you are probably right, been having blood flow issues, mostly due to smoking and trying to quit, so interesting. I've also begun to suspect that maybe there are some issues with white blood cells attacking things they aren't supposed to be attacking as well to some degree, but less so this.
>There's a meeting coming up, as someone's career isn't going so well. But this is going to help, although there still will be obstacles to overcome.
Very interesting, is there any way to expand on this into the career issues, or perhaps into other areas as well. Such as what kind of obstacles or other thoughts?
>>
>>38330003
What is my best option right now for increasing my income?
>>
>>38330277
>They did. You are going to have some financial relief, but this is going to attract the attention of spirits, as magician work does, and they are going to cause some minor problems.

Is this the smell?

What about the jar spell?
>>
>>38330276
You said she didn't care if it was cheap
Just get it once in a ehile save up for nicer things if a girl needs something everyday and she's not happy otherwise maybe rethink that girl.... otherwise I dunno I wish you the best
>>
Air Query

Will I be able to pay for the big party weekend with everyone I want to spend it with?
To clarify, I want to be able to pay for everything we do. It's for the memories and marking a true change in my life.
>>
>>38330003
Different anon
How many kids will I have with g?
>>
>>38330315
man, don't try to go around separating people from their gals. The Audacity! Just because your cards don't show a nice future, doesn't mean that it should apply to others. Sheeesh. Good luck to you too!
>>
>>38330327
He wants to buy 15k bags and dresses everyday?
Kind of excessive lol but w/e that's his life not mine
>>
>>38330346
you don't know what it means to treat a girl right!
>>
>>38330277
>114
Thank you. I like him better with a beard but getting a job is more of a priority!
>>
>>38330276
That's the most vapid, materialistic and empty hearted post I had seen in a long while. You should seriously reconsider your relationship.

>t. Proposed at a BK
>With a diamond ring but still
>>
AQ

Will I marry N? I cannot stop thinking about her.
Thanks
>>
>>38330379
page of pants
10 of pants
yeah, if you go for it.
>>
Air Query

Is there anything left for me beyond this runout groove of ideation and loneliness? it's getting exhausting
>>
I need help, I need Answers please, I have a girl, she's not my girlfriend, or something like "love", I have questions about her, what she want for me, why is she obbsessed, We have a bizarrous rellashionship, but I really doubt about about her sanity, I doubt about her intentions with me, I.... really suffer because of her, please I need help, I need it...
>>
Aq
Will he get me a designer bag?
>>
>>38330386
pants? Am i being trolled kek what
>>
>>38330404
auto correct sorry
>>
trading
>>
>>38330412
kek dont worry about it, thanks for reading
>>
>>38330414
q?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38330428
message from hekate? been feeling like I can't get an answer or I'm reading my own cards wrong since it's harder to read your own
>>
>>38330432
Query? what big changes will happen in my life soon?
>>
>>38330432
q?
>>
>>38330438
how do I stop cumming to my long distance girlfriend? It's not like I want to stop, because she's beautiful, but I'm worried my dick will fall off, because I do it 5 times a day. I will need it for her you know?
>>
>>38330452
>Low t
Ngmi
>>
>>38330452
starting when you confirm
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38330460
cumming 5 times a day? you gotta have a lot of t for that my ******.

>>38330464
confirmed
>>
>>38330448
Will he get me a ring?
Starting
>>
>>38330432
q?
>>
>>38330356
>Proposed at a BK
Lol couldn't even go for Waffle House or Denny's at night for the vibe?
>>
>>38330451
Will I hear back from v this week?
You?
>>
>>38330465
q?
>>
>>38330452
Well just go to her dummy
>>
>>38330489
ok, tell me how. I wish it were easy, I'd be there right fucking now!!!
>>
>>38330497
take a flight?
>>
>>38330184
Entiendo, puedo ver que te preocupas tanto. El va a tener problemas con las personas y las cosas que esta tratando de usar. Estos caminos mas oscuros estan disenados para atraparte y escalvizarte. Parece que llegara al borde, se dara centa de lo que le puede pasar y de detendra. Pero los espiritus lo atormentaran.

>>38330209
>piensas que onions
jejeje pinche jannies!
Las plantas sagradas deben tomarse solo cuando sea necesario, pueden danarte, asi que ten cuidado.

>>38330193
We are leaving the trecena of Imox- the Succor and will enter the trecena of I'x Balam- The Virtue on July 13. Q'ijnem Imox is a week of accumulation of power and mob action. It will be harder to make these days good days versus bad days, climaxing into July 12 where mob thought is very strong. It is important to be able to settle with people, but if they are heading in a bad direction you have to have the strength of mind to steer yourself somewhere else. Q'ijnem I'x Balam is one of very high crests and sweeping lows. Here you will have to stick to your convictions very diligently to ensure you don't fall into bad actions and habits. Patience will be tried but you must retain it. Tough times dealing with others ahead, but don't be too prideful.

>>38330217
The first card is a strong positive answer, second card was a dark haired but not skinned girl and the card of corruption was next to her. It could be you let me check.
>You?: 4copas, 7copas, 4espadas
>another?: El bastillo, 2espadas, caballo oros
It's you. Humans have free will so you can only predict so far with them. It looks like he's going to have a good time, an you will have a problem. It seems you have little trust in the relationship.
>>
>>38330487
Am I receiving any external protection when it comes to issue T?
Yours?
>>
>>38330499
can't :( I'm not allowed. I think I need to illegally cross the american border through the atlantic ocean, and then get deported to mexico thinking I'm a spic.
>>
>>38330448
4 of swords
The moon
8 of cups
You're in a very tired and worn out state and even though you may not feel like you're being productive it's important for you to experience since you are learning deeptruths about yourself you will then leave a certain state of mind or even move from your residence
Possible love interest coming after this as well
>>
>>38330504
>>38330487
Sorry, meant to say help and/or protection
>>
>>38330502
>217
Oh dang I better be careful... I can get carried away sometimes we're not official rn but if we were I wouldn't cheat tysm
>>
>>38330438
The message from Hekate, as interpreted through the Page of Swords, Moon, Justice, and King of Swords, suggests that you should embrace curiosity and vigilance, trust your intuition to navigate through uncertainties and illusions, seek balance and fairness in your actions, and approach situations with clarity, logic, and authority. This combination of cards encourages you to be both perceptive and discerning, ensuring that you make informed decisions while maintaining a sense of justice and integrity.
>>
>>38330514
Is there a a entity in my house/attached to me and if so what do i do?
Starting when you confirm
>>
>>38330533
Starting
>>
>>38330323
Anyone? I really want to make this happen, just looking for some guidance
>>
>>38330395
q? please, I need revenge, I need it
>>
>>38330531
knight of pents, 9 of pents rx, 10 of swords
try to work on your self-control. seems like you're a little insecure or dependent on her. try to work through those issues bro.
>>
>>38330554
man, she's way to hot. Other girls just don't do it for me ;'-(
>>
>>38330538
>six of cups, nine of cups, nine of swords
For now, yeah. But it's very unhealthy for you spiritually. If you choose to continue this... relationship? you're going to be in a very dark place soon. The "protection" you seek will turn against you soon if you don't cut it out of your life. If T is a physical object, destroy it.
>>
>>38330542
2 of pents, 5 of cups, knight of swords

Not for all, no. Prioritize what's absolutely needed and either get help for the other stuff or just plainly cut it off. As it is, it's impossible for you to cover completely.
>>
>>38330469
Nine of Swords
King of Wands Reversed
Five of Wands
I don't he will sadly, and seems like conflict might arise around this.
>>
>>38330502
Tienes toda la razon, le hace al crystal (meth) y me esta pidiendo que le mande mas dinero, pero no lo puedo hacer, porque se lo que esta haciendo, aunque lo entiendo, porque esta sufriendo. Lo que se, es de que es su camino, y el tiene que tomar su propio camino, esta en el, no en mi.
>>
>>38330589
Just a shot in the dark for fun lol we just met like a week ago I did get yes a fee times though too tarot is interesting
>>
>>38330533
Ten of Pentacles, King of Cups, Knight of Pentacles, Ace of Wands Rx, Queen of Cups Rx, Three of Swords Rx, Queen of Wands Rx

Yea, you do have an entity attached to you. Approach this firmly, and with intention. If you ask it to leave, it likely will sooner or later. I get the feeling it would be better for you to focus on trying to get rid of this entity at the moment.

>>38330568
T is the problem I'm trying to get help to get away from, and it can't really be destroyed. Trade again?
>>
>>38330622
Can you give me more context on what T is? I don't mind trading again, q?
>>
Trading occult
>>
Cual es la dinamia para tener la lectura?
>>
Aq
Will this age gap become a huge problem in the future or can we figure it out?
>>
>>38330633
T is an unhealthy mental impulse I have that makes me think dangerous thoughts to spirits I don't want those thoughts going to. Something similar has caused problems before. If those thoughts were taken seriously, or if that impulse became strong enough to give something that could be considered actual intention, it could cause a lot of problems if those thoughts were picked up from spirits looking for an excuse to take advantage of me. I know of at least one spirit that has a history of trying to manipulate me, and would jump at the chance this problem might give. The protections I'm hoping I'm getting, is that those thoughts are prevented from reaching spirits, or the potential of them being taken seriously and acted on is taken away.

I want to know if the protection is from either F or S, and if it's really the protection itself that will cause that dark place, or if it's just something on my end that could lead to the dark place if I can't get a grip on this issue soon. It's slowly diminishing, but a bit too slow for my liking.

Your Q?
>>
>>38330580
Thank you. Maybe I just need to bust my ass a bit more then. God bless, friend.
>>
>>38330675
Should I do anything else with the occult?
Starting
>>
>>38330686
Starting
>>
>>38330252
Interesting thank you for sharing. DO NOT TRUST A SPIRIT WEARING ANOTHER'S FACE. Spirits are never to be trusted unless you can SEE.

>>38330271
I will do you a favor and not lie to you. Signs are happening right now, you just aren't noticing them. The problem is, they will also be additional signs from other things trying also to catch your attention. Spirits are very active these days as the “Age of Reason” has removed most people from common sense. These things are so deceptive, they can reach into your mind and project not only themselves as what you want to see, but also make you hear and feel things you want to as well. You will not believe how many times I've heard when about to remove an malevolent spirit attachment I've been paid to do and heard things like 'my god Fenris says you're evil and I have to stop you!” or “Hecate says you're not a feminist!”. Do not trust a spirit as far as you can throw it. Beg for a lonely journey, as that means you are in a safe journey.

>>38330281
Neutral. I'm supposing the next step is happening but I'm not seeing any overt happiness.

>>38330301
Sorry to hear of your health problems, I do hope for you to find someone who can help. The cards suggested physical ailments, so I assume your career is affected by your health. This person is trying to help you get back on track. It is going to help. The obstacles I see are more along the slowing progess sort and not the full-stop to everything. I'd think health related, but only because everything else is.
>>
>>38330694
>ten of pentacles, ten of wands, ten of cups
Getting the feeling it's F.
>emperor, eight of wands, temperance
The latter. You probably should find a way to "cut off" that particular thought process, not necessarily through the occult. I don't think whatever F is doing is harmful though.
>>
>>38330686
King of Swords Rx, Nine of Swords Rx, The World, Four of Wands, The Lovers Rx, Nine of Pentacles Rx

It looks like you should take a step back from the occult for a while. It is possible for you to be on a better path in the occult, but right now, a break is what you need. Just do your best to put it behind you for now, and do what you can to make sure the occult doesn't come to you during this break if you decide to take it.
>>
>>38330723
Thanks, have a good night
>>
Starting
>>
>>38330752
Starting
>>
I need help, I need Answers please, I have a girl, she's not my girlfriend, or something like "love", I have questions about her, what she want for me, why is she obbsessed, We have a bizarrous rellashionship, but I really doubt about about her sanity, I doubt about her intentions with me, I.... really suffer because of her, please I need help, I need it...

Q? how can I achive truth and seek revenge
>>
>>38330303
Little information on this, so I'm posing it into 3 options already in your head.
>option1: 5copas, 2espadas, 5 espadas
>option2: 7oros, 2oros, el bastillo
>option3: sota copas, 4bastos, 7bastos
First option you are thinking of will be very bad: malice, legal, and suffering. Second option is good: money increases with some postponements, but an ending to problems. Final option is also bad: a mother or homemaker will find herself in a rural area with massive issues of misfortune and disaster.

>>38330304
It worked. Once again, it will attract hangers-on. The issue with magician work is not that things show up, but that magicians do not understand these things and their realm and at best are plagued until these things get bored, or at worse they think they can just use them for power. With magicians, they always get used instead.

>>38330354
I understand the feel good luck

>>38330530
good luck

>>38330592
no hay una respuesta facil cuando hay sufrimiento de por medio. Encendere el copal esta noche para el, para rezar pare que recupere la cordura. Solo deseo lo major para ti.
>>
>>38330502
193 i see, you know any philosophy books that encourage fortitude?
>>
>>38330003
Should I purchase both bracelets?
>>
Aq
Will I manifest an obsessed bf soon?
>>
>>38330784
I have several ideas, but I'm not really able to identify/match these. Funny about that last one, I'm wanting to buy some land in a nearby rural area.
>>
>>38330699
>252

Yeah I've learned this the hard way!!!! it kept insisting I touch him and that I opened my eyes but I can't recall the face.
>>
>>38330003
Should I attend the school in y or s?
>>
>>38330003
will i get taller?
>>
Aq
Should I eat the poison?
>>
Trading
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38330858
q?
>>
>>38330865
Nm im tired sorry
>>
>>38330003
Did the ritual work?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38330003
Can you explain what this is OP and why it feels extremely applicable to me? Today has been VERY WEIRD for me.

What are Hathor's feelings for what I've done today?
>>
aq
next gf?
>>
>>38330003
What god (if any) should I try to get in touch with?
>>
trading
>>
>>38330003
love gen plz
>>
>>38330928
Q
no edgy revenge shit or occult
>>
>>38330791
Discourses by Epictetus is a great one and a great companion to Marcus Aurelius' Meditations. I like these as they discourage Self-Importance which is a difficult enemy to defeat.

>>38330793
>2copas
yes, for your love

>>38330805
The first thing you thought about, then the second. I'm guessing the first was robbing a gas station or something. Land is good, but you gotta have a plan to monetize it.

>>38330806
>no face
Well definitely a spirit. If you stare at one for long enough, you'll notice things like limbs stretching further than they should as they are a creature in constant flux. Many lower spirits are unable to produce a human face easily even in dreams.

>>38330808
>Y: 4espadas, caballo espadas, rey espadas
>S: 6espadas, 3copas, el bastillo
It looks like they both have problems. Physical suffering at Y, and you'll really not like it there. Mental suffering at S, you will have good friendships but they are in the detriment position. You will reach your goal there however.

>>38330810
>Fallout! 4Copas, el oro
You must be 18 or older to post here anon, but yes apparently.
>>
>>38329710
From what tarot is that card? For the first time I see someone drawing perfectly the ritual.
>>
>>38330863
Q?
>>
>>38331030
>I'm guessing the first was robbing a gas station or something.
No, I honestly did not consider anything criminal. When I asked, I didn't have anything in mind. Maybe this just didn't connect right. Thanks for your effort, have a good one.
>>
>>38330003
describe my future gf
>>
AQ

Next woman thing?
>>
>>38331030
810 im 22
>>
>>38330876
>3oros, caballo espadas
I think so, this is an exit from the matter of which you performed the ritual for.

>>38330894
It talks to you because this is the human energy system. This is the Day out of the Cholq'ij, the sacred calendar of Central America. It is more ubiquitously known as the Mayan calendar, but this predates the Maya by some time. I've heard it described once as like astrology, I-Ching, and tarot mixed together, but it really isn't.

I'm going to cut now, I'm falling asleep. Thank you everyone.
>>
>>38331070
growth plates are fused, no chance and unfortunately that doesn't speak well of the reader.
>>
>>38331100
could be out instead of up lol
>>
Trrading
>>
>>38331107
kek though he did say taller
>>
>>38331125
Q?
>>
AQ

Could I get with that Indian woman?
>>
>>38331128
Should i worship a (pagan) god and if so who

yours?
>>
trading
>>
>>38331137
Only worship the most high
>>
>>38331100
dont speak on me or for me
>>
>>38331137
I can do that first part, but I'm not equipped to give names unless you have a few ideas/pantheons for me to check.

Would you be willing to do an occult read for me since this is somewhat occult related?
>>
>>38331159
You're not the reader though so eat shit
>>
>>38331146
query
>>
>>38331185
who the fuck asked for your input fucking peon day laborer
>>
>>38331166
Don't mind doing an occult read at all. I was thinking Egyptian (since I've always been attracted to ancient egypt) or Slavic since I'm ethnically polish/ukrainian. Maybe focused on wisdom?
>>
AQ

How will it all work out?
>>
>>38331196
or war/strength etc
>>
>>38331192
Who says I'm a day laborer you NEET?
>>
>>38331229
Seethe wagie
>>
>>38331229
if i call you that thats what you are little bro you have to defer to me remember
>>
>>38331196
I can pull cards for general/other pagan, Egyptian, and Slavic pantheons, and pull cards for the type of deity you should worship to give you some ideas/direction if that's alright with you.

Mine is, what conditions is spirit S waiting on before making contact with me? I thought It was something specific, but it might be that I assumed too much.

I'll start once you confirm the read I'll do for you is alright.
>>
>>38331243
Sounds great, starting
>>
>>38331237
I don't have to defer shit. If you are the actual reader, can't read for shit.
>>
>>38331263
ill really throw ropes inside ur mom
>>
>>38331284
I don't think you'd get erect enough to ejaculate.
>>
>>38331196
General/other
>Five of Swords Rx, Six of Cups Rx
Egyptian
>The Empress Rx, Ace of Swords Rx
Slavic
>King of Wands, King of Pentacles
Description of deity
>Eight of Swords Rx, The Magician, Ten of Wands Rx
Additional Cards
Ace of Pentacles Rx, Page of Swords Rx, Seven of Cups

So it looks like the Slavic gods have what you need by a very wide margin. Egyptian just doesn't seem to be for you, and other pantheons, might have something here and there for you, but nothing worth mentioning. The deity you should look for is one with themes of taking control of your life, and manifesting your desires. You'll likely recognize this deity as being pretty intense, strict, and overbearing. Though, it seems you have your work cut out for you, as it doesn't look like finding this will be an easy task, and there are several options available to you. I hope this at least helps narrow things down for you.
>>
>>38331309
her mouth nigga
>>
>>38331314
>king of pentacles, seven of swords, the empress
It feels like S is waiting for you to enter a romantic relationship, if you're not in one right now. The Empress strongly suggests fertility/motherhood, so do what you will with that information...

By the way the only way you'll meet the conditions for S if it's a serious relationship, which if you are in one right now is anything but.

Thanks for the read, I really appreciate it :)
>>
>>38331324
Like I said
>>
Doing readings, all I want is a lyric of this song. Doing about 7 readings or so

https://youtu.be/OQdMfUjwmPs?si=xcQyyCBLf-SwsmP-
>>
>>38331354
love gen
>Will you love this part of me?
>My lover is a day I can't forget
>>
>>38331361
Love gen

Ace of swords
2 of cups
9 of swords
The sun
Queen of cups (r)
4 of wands

A rollercoaster, since you didn't specify shit I'll just throw whatever the cards are giving me. You're looking for someone who won't cheat and won't hurt you, in the past you've been fucked over beyond belief by people you loved. So you're more weary with things and people you will meet someone that's pretty much the same as you they are also getting over from a huge storm you two will heal each other from the damage, but you two may need to be patient with one another, if you're a man this woman (or man?) will be very needy and will be very clingy like a small puppy might be a water sign cancer or pisces very needy and hungry for love. But like you they will be very feral so it will take a while for them to crack in the end you two will make it work it will be like mutual healing. Be empathic with one another.

Things will turn out well if you are able to be there for one another but the first few months might be a bit hard and you will test each other's patience in many levels but it will be quite worth it, learn to give and take as well. This has to be a relationship that is mutually healing in order to work
>>
>>38331400
Thanks
>>
>>38331409
Np
>>
>>38331354
keep me from going crazy keep me from going crazy.
What are good things happening for me on the next two weeks?
>>
>>38331354
Also asking for a love gen, male single
>This emotion will be gone before you know.
>>
>>38331354
>a lyric
Distance

G feelings for me?
>>
>>38331354
>straight up ahead you’ll find a sign that says you can’t get by with a lie
Will my next lover be committed to me for at least a year? Cuz damn
>>
>>38331354
I'll take the bumpy road it'll probably break my legs.

H's feelings about purchasing TQQQ and holding until October?
>>
>>38331354
This song is such dogshit, I refuse your price.
>>
>>38331424
Good things

2 of pentacles
Queen of pentacles
Ace of pentacles
6 of swords
7 of pentacles
Wheel of fortune

Good things indeed, you will be really busy with work or projects that will be quite lucrative for you. You might not have time for other things but that will be positive that means you have work and you have income to be able to take care of yourself.

You might also be moving on from the past finally, you will find something or someone that will make you forget about someone who broke your heart or made you feel very sad, this person will also help you make your wishes come true it could also be a deity or someone you pray to if you're religious.

The most positive aspect is that your monetary status is about to change for the better you might even go live in a better city that has more lucrative opportunities for you. Keep going and if you're applying for jobs you will get one of them.

Smile because fortune is smiling especially with that wheel of fortune upwards.
>>
>>38331469
Ahh thank you this is such a relief since times have really been tough lately but it's improving for sure.
>>
>>38331354
“My mind still says redundant things”

Will I need to move soon? Thanks
>>
File: Snapchat-1853675215.jpg (170 KB, 720x1280)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>38331469
Can I get a read noble spirit, I was DID'd by a UFO pedophile cult and am trying to learn how to be human again. I like drugs and big tits and I'm a hypocrite
>>
who is my love? describe her please. when will i meet her?
>>
>>38331468
You could just ignore me and go on your merry way. No reading for you

>>38331458
7 of swords
5 of swords
Temperance
It's looking tough to be honest but you should hold your position.

>>38331444
Gman trips

4 of swords
Hermit
The high priestess (r)

A mystery seems like you need to do more effort to get closer to them. Not sure why the cards are blocking me from looking at their feelings.

>>38331439
Okay

9 of swords
The tower
4 of swords
The fool
Strength
The star
The world

Not going to lie you're going through chaos and calamity before you're able to find the truest of loves. You may need to get something out of your chest perhaps an old love that is causing a rain inside your heart. Once you're able to move on from all that chaos and calamity you will be able to be born again be able to open yourself to love you will reach a conclusion from the past of your love life and you will finally be able to look at someone or something new

The fool tells us that you need to take a leap of faith in what ways? Well you could book that trip you've been thinking of or talk to that coworker of yours do something that you haven't done before even if you fail you will feel the courage to know that you won't fall again and you will continue to keep going, but there is an opportunity she is someone who is very innocent and idealistic she reminds of the star she is the star here, but you need to be ready before meeting her because you really don't want to hurt her she is the woman that might make you the happiest, so be sure you're ready for her
>>
>>38331354
Keep me from going crazy
Keep me from going crazy

aq
who is my love? describe her please. when will i meet her?
>>
>>38331451
Commitment

The moon
Queen of cups
Empress
Ace of swords
Queen of swords
3 of pentacles

Yeah but they will expect the same loyalty from you as well this person will be an open book and they expect you to be the same, this person is kind and loving but don't mistake this for weakness because they can also become an ice queen or king that will destroy everything in their path if they feel betrayal. Make sure you're prepared for such relationship because this might end up being the permanent one the one you grow old with so make sure you're over any issues you have, destiny will lead the way towards this person.

Make sure you don't have any commitment issues yourself

>>38331480
You're welcome best of luck

>>38331481
7 of wands
10 of wands
The chariot
Knight of swords
King of swords
6 of swords
Yeah you need to move out asap if you want to find a decent place. You might start hunting for a home or an apartment because yeah a few struggles are coming your way seems like moving out is not a choice but a necessity in your case. Especially if you you don't want to be doing everything last minute

>>38331485
You didn't read my op nor paid the price
Skip
>>
>>38331569
Greedy coinslut don't fucking tell me what to do I'll snap you in half you pedophile enabling peasant
>>
>>38331534
>444
thank you.
>>
>>38331534
>458
thx. I guess I missed the market or something.
>>
people in here want to play god you'll see remember the ozzies you twats
>>
>>38331582
Go back to your containment thread, crackhead.

>>38331545
Last reading for today

Love

Death
Hanged man
9 of swords
Strength
Queen of wands
Page of cups

She is someone who went through hell perhaps depression and suicidal thoughts and beyond that she has struggled but that's what has made her stronger now.

She is a a warrior not a damsel in distress she is probably a fire sign she might be slightly older I'm getting Aries vibes from her she is a warrior and she is like a phoenix that is rising above the ashes

She is fit and enjoys an active lifestyle and wants her partner to be able to keep up with her physically, she will lift you and help you gain strength she is going to be a pillar of strength for you despite of her fucked up past she is quite strong, stronger than any diamond you find. But in a way she still maintains her childlike wonder intact.

Wishing you the best

>>38331354
I'm done
Good day everyone
>>
>>38331626
thank you for reading for everybody
>>
>>38331569
First one
Thank you seems lovely
>>
>>38331626
>Wishing you the best

thank you for that reading. it's one of the best ones. can i have a last ask? how the hell do i find her? any tips? it's work related? or should i seek for her in the net?
>>
File deleted.
Trading
>>
aq how does b feel about r?
>>
Anyone here trading?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38331840
Q?
>>
should i stop my drug regimen or tweak it, and should i ghost the fat latina and be a hermit again? life is really over after 18 fuck my life gonnabe 25
>>
Trading
>>
>>38331885
Q?
>>
>>38331860
Lol wtf stop doing drugs and get a job
>>
>>38331759
Q?
>>
>>38331892
i have a job and have two years of school left, but only have the motivation to work two days a week, might add a third shift soon
>>
Twade
>>
>>38331888
If I go back on Facebook, am I gonna be upset at what I see?
>>
>>38331901
query?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38331917
query?
>>
>>38331903
Outcome of contacting her?
I'm male
Starting when u confirm
>>
>>38331938
starting
>>
>>38331922
Will she contact me tonight?

You?
>>
>>38331952
Will she contact me this week? lol starting
>>
>>38331906
How does she feel about N?
Q?
>>
>>38331938
>emperor, 7 of pents, 6 of wands

Assuming you have worked hard so far it will all pay off. You will reassert yourself in her life and show something she was hoping you would show. Ultimately it will be a good outcome. Go ahead and contact her if you are confident and feel that it is right.
>>
I think it's amazing how people think solipsism can be refuted. It's what everything points to...

I want it to be true honestly.
>>
>>38331966
How does T feel about me?
>>
>>38331955
Chariot
10 of Swords Rev
7 of Cups Rev

Yes, but not until the end of the week. She has to sort out her headspace first because there’s other things on her mind.

She’ll apologise for leaving you in the dark for so long, and things will go from there.
>>
>>38331983
Starting
>>
>>38331983
>Strength, 7 of pentacles,empress

They feel overall warm around you and believe they're building a good and stable relationship with you or believe they can. They feel that your something worth investing in and would love to provide and care for you. Empress being at the end tells me there's potential for a family or something more that can happen with this person.

Good overall feelings towards you
>>
>>38331903
>3 of wands, 2 of swords, 9 of wands
You might be desu. You'll see posts and messeges come ar you you'd rather not deal with. Cards suggest to put a blindfold on, to ignore them and maybe put a wall up between you and what you'd rather avoid seeing. Block people u need to, remove posts u dislike etc
>>
Trading
>>
>>38331987
Best news I've heard all year
>>
>>38332007
Hey anon would you be willing to trade? I got cucked
>>
Hi div. Doing a few one cards draws.

Any q welcome
>>
>>38332069
Will I marry S?
>>
>>38332069
Will I be a ufc level fighter?
>>
>>38332076
>Page of pents

Yes with time

>>38332082
>Knight of pents rx

No not even if you put in the effort
>>
>>38332091
>not even if you put in the effort
I am not an anomaly then, it was too late to start.
But its fun at least :D
Thank you.
>>
>>38331983
Cucker
>>
>>38332069
>>38332105
Can I ask one more question?
Am I at least get satisfied if I hit the amateur competitions? Or maybe become a pro for at least one match?
>>
>>38332125
>Emperor, page of pentacles, 8 of swords, king of swords

Amateur might not be that big of a step for you. Seems like you would do ok if you dedicated most of your time to training and keeping the positive mentality that you can win, but also be realistic of your capabilities. Do you think you can beat someone your age thats been wrestling since a kid and has practiced striking since highschool? There's definitely levels to it. Don't let your feelings for wanting to do great get In the way of reality.

Anyway amateur should be fine, just go for same skill level is what the cards say
>>
>>38332137
>Do you think you can beat someone your age thats been wrestling since a kid and has practiced striking since highschool?
That someone would be a beast. But even surviving that would be a good experience :D

>Don't let your feelings for wanting to do great get In the way of reality.
>Anyway amateur should be fine, just go for same skill level is what the cards say
Ok I won't be a stargazer. I will keep my feet on the ground.
Thank you.
>>
>>38332146
No problem anon. Thread is dead. I usually only do trade but thought might as well give free reads since I can't get one myself.

Have a good morning
>>
>>38332158
Hey I can read for you if you want.
>>
>>38332159
Yea? That would be great! You have a q?
>>
>>38332162
No you already gave me a q.
Tell me yours
>>
>>38332177
*gave me a reading.
>>
>>38332177
Will T reach out to me soon if I don't message her for a day or 2?
>>
>>38332069
Is there anything good waiting for me in this life?
>>
>>38332177
You there?
>>
>>38332185
Page of Swords R
She might be intimated, shy about how what to message. Is she socially awkward?
Or she is just doesn't want to do such thing.
In short, she won't.

Five of Swords
Hanged Man R
Seven of Cups
If you message her, I feel like you may allow her her to lead you without trying to lead you actually.

Second reading answered the dilemma in first reading. She is probably doesn't want to message.
Sorry I hope I am wrong.
>>
>>38332199
Most reads say the same thing.

Thanks
>>
Trading
>>
>>38332219
Q?
>>
>>38332222
How will things go with IZ?
male asking about female
Yours?
>>
>>38332239
Will T ever try to hang out with me again?

They're Gemini I'm a cancer

Starting
>>
>>38332239
>World, king of swords, 3 of wands

Well seems like it will be pretty fulfilling, not much emotion involved here but a lot of intellectual conversations and good energy of wanting to do things and explore together. I get good friend vibes from this and wanting to be around 1 another.

Nothing really here to show strong romantic feelings though. Not saying it can't happen but if that's your goal it will take time.
>>
>>38332240
>10 of cups
>5 of wands rev
>knight of pentacles rev
Did you guys have a falling out or something? In their mind such an idea is present and it would be something they'd enjoy a whole lot yet from that 5 of wands rev I deduce some kind of tension, sparks even in your dynamic. Its like they want to yet some desire to avoid conflict is preventing them. Resulting in that knight where they won't try because of that reason, even tho they'd like to
>>
>>38332268
Damn. Yea this fuckin sucks.

We kind of did honestly
>>
>>38332240
>>38332276
Well it makes sense since cancer girls are backstabbing bitches when they're not pretending to be good.

Literally the worse sign ever.
>>
AQ
Should I kill myself
>>
>>38332348
No, if you can't bear it, change city, change state, change job.
>>
>>38332348
>>38332354
It will give you a chance of rebirth. Dying without dying and borning again.
I am sure there are still many points that left in you to spend on your skill tree and on a new life style.

Think the most balanced happy person you know, or fuck knowing, you see on the street.
You can be that person! Thats your call but happy people are so fucking happy :D and there is always a way for it.
Don't refuse this ultimate gift.
>>
AQ
Will D consider forgive me or is she in a homeostasis of female contempt.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38332069
Will me and MR get the chance to meet in person?
>>
>>38331860
Your a fuckin kid lol
25 ain't old. Go to school
>>
Can anyone help me interpret a spread?
>>
>>38331860
C is that you…
>>
>>38332468
Q?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38332593
Q?
>>
>>38332595
How will my week go?
Yours?
>>
Can someone help me here?
What does he feel towards me at the moment?
9 of cups, the hanged man, the world, 8 of cups, 7 of pentacles
>>
>>38332622
Was gonna ask if you could help me interpret a spread if that's ok. I'll give you some context if your willing and I'll do your read.
>>
>>38332660
He want sex.
>>
>>38332703
Where do you see this? Wands are usually sex
>>
>>38332714
Okay so your premise revolves around cups being an emotional suit? The world is a naked girl too.

He want sloppy sex, then.
>>
>>38332727
Ive never seen the world as a sex card, unless you are looking just at the image. And i dont think he even wants sex desu, i feel like he wants to be gone, which 8 of cups would be.
>>
Anyone interpret this spread?

Judgement, 2 of cups,6 of wands, 8 of pentacles, 7 of wands, death, 10 of cups

I asked how would this girl respond if I asked her to hang out later? We've been on distant terms after having a slight fall out but remain in slight contact. We had strong feelings for each other.
>>
>>38332737
Yeah, a pump and dump.
>>
>>38332739
She be bailing and struggling tho. Not sure you can tap on that ass.

Better look for newer pussy.
>>
>>38332751
Its obvious you arent serious and youre not helping me here
>>
>>38332764
I'm half serious. Is this bad? If you're not dating or sexing why do you care? Why do you trully need to know what he feels? So you can sit and do nothing?

He wants sex but he won't fight for it. You're overcomplicating yourself and the spread.
>>
Will give a free read or 2 if someone can help me interpret a spread
>>
>>38332793
And how do you know i sit and do nothing? And how do you know we are not dating at the moment? I simply asked for help for the cards and you definitely aint helping. You are not obligated to but dont act like you know what happened
>>
>>38332764
Not that anon but find someone else that actually respects you and loves you and actually goes the extra mile for you. Don't settle for less
>>
>>38332820
This is a long term relationship and i feel like its coming to an end. I did mistakes, he did too. Is that clear???
>>
>>38332809
You're the one getting an unfair advantage over some guy and his feelings.

Why? What for?

Wanted me to get serious but can handle truth? Give me a rest could you?
>>
>>38332833
And what advantage i am taking of his feelings? Do you even know what you are saying or you just like to attack random persons
>>
>>38332829
Well fuck this thread and clear the air with him ffs don't use tarot for your relationship from one girl to another please don't let the damn card decide what you want to do
>>
>>38332846
This.
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1718927910353220.png (359 KB, 490x490)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>>38332889
Femcels and bitches more like.
>>
>>38332913
Sure,how will things play out with D during the next month or so,starting yours.
>>
I will give some suck if someone can Interpret this spread I have
>>
>>38332939
ASL?
>>
>>38332944
Lol fuck off loser

>>38332939
Give me your cards I'll do it for free just to spite the thirsty incels
>>
>>38332968
I don't mind you spitting on my shaft since I'm gonna spit before going through the backdoor.
>>
>>38332800
No you won't. I fell for this last time
>>
>>38333000
What's your query? I'll read if it's not retarded.
>>
>>38333006
Not much. How are you

>>38333013
It's retarded
:/
>>
>>38332983
Based
>>
>>38333022
That's not up to you to decide. Give it to me.
>>
>>38332968
>>38332739
Its this one
>>
>>38332983
No thanks :^)
No one wants your three inch one, pal <3
>>
>>38332739
It sounds okay but is there other relationships going on too?

>>38332660
As someone who has got a similar set of cards before
He's happy with how things are right now. Are you on talking terms?
>>
>>38333032
What does N possibly feel for me at this time? It's more of just a general energy check up. I feel dumb and could have asked something way better.
Female asking about a male
>>
>>38333036
Yeah. Why not come with a real stud bae? ;)

Call me <3
>>
>>38332660
This is heavily dependent on the spread you used. But looking at it in a straightforward manner, it suggests that he feels like he's done everything he can to be emotionally supportive, and now he feels like he's evaluating the relationship as him being taken advantage of. He's emotionally checking out, though it seems he'll ostensibly retain some patience.

>>38332739
You might have pulled wrong, there's a bit of inconsistency. Assuming you pulled right, it seems like she'll be happy to hear from you, and you will start making some good progress, especially when she can see the responsible things you're doing in your life. The old argument will resurface, and you can proceed forward only if you settle it then and there.

>>38332562
>>38332800
What was the spread?
>>
>>38333035
To put it in simple terms she likes you but she is afraid of commitment or getting more serious are you seeing other people besides her, you may need to show her that she can trust you but good news for you you got 10 of cups as an outcome which is good for the relationship you may need to have one on one and clear out any air and set boundaries and terms and most importantly setting things once and for all the relationship will be born again and it will be way better this distancing needed to happen in order for you two to value what you had
>>
>>38333076
Who are you?
>>
>>38333058
You're the only one I'll give the succ to <3 big dick daddy
>>
>>38333041
Talking terms? Kind of.
>>
>>38333053
Well, you word it retarded. I'll read what he feels not what's possible.
>8 of Wands, Knight of Pents, King of Swords, Queen of Cups
You're not really the center of his attention for now, it's harder to gauge his feelings if he doesn't pay you that much attention though.

But he's fond of you.He has warm feelings for you and would like hanging out.

Does this answer something at all?
>>
>>38333070
He does feel like he did everything possible to be emotionally supportive and i came to the realization that he was really and i appreciate it. I told him so, i hope he believes me.
>>
>>38333082
No but she is seeing other people but isn't committing to them either. Thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>38333128
Thank you that's pretty cool, I'm usually never his first option so this makes sense. We also had issues in the past I hope it means he's coming around now
>>
>>38333102
Who's Martin?
>>
>>38333119
Basically this
>>38333070
>>
>>38333158
Oh for fucks sake...
>>
>>38332913
>temp rev, ace rev,3 wands. 5 swords, 10 swords rev, 8 wands rev.
I don't think this is going to go anywhere good for a while,there seemed to be some planning or commitment that was delayed and all over the place that has thrown the whole relationship out of balance and the near future seems to hold only fighting for a while.Someone is going to be hellbent on perserving a thing that is falling apart and it's going to make you feel like you are stuck in place and unable to go forward,i think things need to burn out now if there is to be any chance in the future for reconciliation, say your mind and things that need to be said,but don't cut yourself short if one of you is not willing to put in work.
>>
>>38333178
Make me you bottom slut.
>>
>>38333191
Stop the ((samefagging))
>>
File: AtnOzwP.jpg (156 KB, 604x453)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>38333257
Better show deez ballz
>>
>>38333277
Wow wait are you sexting on whatsapp?

Yooooolo
>>
>>38333250
>>38333251
>>38333257
>>38333277
>>38333296
Can you just fuck off and get a job or something already
>>
>>38333305
>>38333307
I'm not Martin though.

Would the real Martin please stand up?
>>
Do we have permission to ban this Martin spamming fag yet?
>>
>>38333336
Who the fuck cares anyway? Is this person really that important that we have to spam about him on every single thread
>>
>>38333326
I'm Martin, yes, I'm the Martin
All you other Martins are just imitating
So won't the real Martin please stand up
Please stand up, please stand up?
>>
>>38333381
You must be new here.
>>
>>38333392
Unironically this.
>>
>>38333401
Who's Martin tho?
>>
>>38333401
Well be sure to stick around because this person usually always spams about this Martin person, so don't worry it's not special
>>
AQ
Is she coming back around today?
>>
Martin Is so Funnaayy
>>
>>38333439
Wait, do you love martin?
>>
>>38333439
And this person often just replies to himself to spam more Martin crap, so for all I know you could just be the samefag.

But other than that yeah I'm sure. I've been here long enough to know that this often happens and I've made it very clear in the past how sick of it I am and others too probably
>>
>>38333452
Me? Martin? I am not martin.
>>
>>38333452
Why? are you in a crisis? Should i call the ambulance
>>
where’s martin?
>>
>>38333465
>i am a girl
Lol so am i but i’m not acared
>>
>>38333500
It’ll be ok i ill answer your call and we will be together again ok
>>
File: victornizostev.jpg (61 KB, 564x371)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Doing some tarot readings this afternoon.

>Please include the initial, approx age, and gender of you and anyone involved in your query
>No generals including love/career gens- specific queries are best :)
>I will skip any queries I don't feel comfortable reading for
>Enter into your query with a mindful breath and a small prayer for any positive intention you'd like <3

LFG :D
>>
>>38333609
22, M

Are there any ETFs, Mutual funds or stocks that H would like for me to buy today?
>>
>>38333609
Hello
What is J's intention with the dirty remarks in our talks,she knows that it is totaly off limits and would put a lot of things in a different perspective,im 26 M shes 26 F.
>>
>>38333609
D
Male
How will my trip to my home country in August go?
>>
>>38333609
M 26 male asking about C 27 Frm
can you tell me how things will evolve between us for the rest of the year ? any romance or what?
>>
How is Martin?
>>
>>38333657
Where is Martin?
>>
>>38333632
Hm... interesting Q! I think there are some legal terms regarding investment advice so let me say, I am not telling you how or whether to invest. I am merely pulling cards for fun and you should. use your best judgement since investment is never without risk.

>Five of Wands
A card of conflict, competition and hassles. It's a stretch but perhaps this card is speaking about risky or quickly changing investments like day trading? I'm sorry, I'm a little out of my depth here since I only invest very passively and in boring ways. But that's my reading. Good luck and be sensible- I would suggest against making financial choices based on an anonymous internet tarot card reader, hehe.

>>>38333636
>Four of Pentacles
She has no intentions of action and wants things to remain exactly how they are currently. This is a card of stasis and preservation. I think this suggests she either didn't intend to give off flirty vibes or she is just making them in a friendly way without any invitation.
>>
>>38333669
What is Martin?
>>
>>38333667
>632
thank you
>>
>>38333609
AM, 21, male.
I've managed to lose the trust of the 2 people who trusted the most in a extremely stupid sequence of events. Namely, my only friend, LL (male, 23) and my ex, D (ftm zoomer gal, 18). Will they forgive me on the near future without the need of a great gesture? How strong is their contenpt.
>>
>>38333609
MV
Male
will the stuck up faggots, in the building i work in, give me trouble?
>>
>>38333609
Is that true?
>>
Aq
How is he currently feeling about our connection?
>>
>>38333641
Hello, fellow migrant :) I'm looking forward to going back home in Oct myself- let's see what the cards say about your trip.
>The Tower, Seven of Pents
Woah! So, it looks like your trip may be fairly intense. It may involve a complete dissolution of something that previously felt solid and secure- for example, someone unexpectedly falls ill or gets injured, you convert to a brand new worldview and abandon your old beliefs, someone gets pregnant. The Tower is a card of major life changes and disruptions that usually cause some amount of grief and strife while the change occurs. The Seven of Pents makes sense a paired card. It suggests you may be asked to carefully evaluate how you're going about things and what strategy you're using to get results, and perhaps try something new.
I imagine you will come back feeling "changed" in some way.

>>38333642
>The Lover, Six of Wands
Yeah buddy! It looks like romance is definitely on the table. These cards suggest you will become a pair (perhaps not "official" but you will operate as a couple). They also suggest that you will feel quite a boost in self-esteem in this. It looks like a lot of fun and a good connection but watch your ego and make sure you don't pump yourself up too much.
>>
>>38333609
Would asking about what is next in love be too much of a general?
>>
>>38333696
>The Wheel of Fortune, Three of Cups
The second card here is a card of community and positive social environments which is an extremely good card to receive for this query. The Wheel, a major arcana, suggests that the outcome is kind of out of your hands. It can also represent a change in fate, so to speak- that whatever's been happening so far is about to shift directions for better or worse. I'm not seeing a grand gesture here, but also the Wheel is a card of luck and fate, and so your rebuilding of trust may not be a sure thing. I would recommend time. I'm 24 and I can't believe how mch my friendships have changed in the past few years so you may just have to wait on the sands of time. I hope you can sort things out and earn their forgiveness- best of luck AM.
>>
>>38333720
Eh, normally yes, but it's quiet in here at the moment so I'll do it :) Could you include your initial and approx age (and for this reading preferably your orientation?)
>>
>>38333609
I asked this yesterday
>>38327568
So I hope I am not asking much.

M
Close to 30
>small prayer for any positive intention you'd like
May God make us stumble accross more random acts of kindness, so those will also encourages us to do and continue to do the same.

The girl I am in love with, What kind of person will be she like?
>>
>>38333609
36 male V
where i will meet my future gf?
>>
>>38333609
E im 31 female
Have a kinda casual but with boundries relationship with a 19 male
What can I expect to happen between us next year ?
>>
>>38333731
OMG hey glasses guy!
Sorry, I need some clarification on your question. The girl you're in love with- do you already know her? Or are you asking about a future mystery girl that you haven't met yet? Let me know and I'll start.
>>
>>38333739
*the girl I am gonna be in love with

Sorry.
>>
>>38333737
>Seven of Cups, Six of Pents
Hm. Interesting spread.
I have two interpretations. One is literal, the other more abstract. I would love to hear your feedback on this and tell me which (if either) resonate.
If we take these cards more literally, you will meet your future girlriend at a place where imagination and fantasy run wild. I'm imagining somewhere like a druggy music festival when you're tripping or maybe at a movie premiere. You will encounter her in a context where there is limited resources, and you share them together. For example, the festival runs out of glowsticks and she gives you half of her pack, or she forgot her wallet in the car so you buy her a popcorn.
If we interpret more abstractly: you will meet her at a time in your life where you have other girls in your head as "options". You may be already pursuing someone when you meet her and wll feel confused over who to pick. You may also feel a major power imbalance in some way. She may be an employee or an employer of yours for example. One of you will have a lot of what the other person wants, probably money or ownable objects. That sounds like a bit of a crap way to meet someone so I hope the literal interpretation is the case, lol.
>>
>>38333722
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>38333705
second one, thank you! looking forward to it
>>
>>38333725
Thanks Jean,
My initial is E, I am a straight female aged 29 :)
>>38333609
>>
Trading
>>
>>38333738
>Ace of Swords, The Fool
Interesting. These are not hugely romantic or sexual cards in my opinion. Ace of Swords may indicate a very important conversation will take place that will give you a lot of new things to think about and consider. The Fool is a card of new beginnings, and the foolhardy naivety we sometimes need to embody to start something new. To me, this actually feels like you will both talk it out logically and the relationship will end amicably, and you'll both set out for new connections.

>>38333742
>The Magician, King of Wands, Six of Wands
Holy hell! She is going to be a very bold, strong-willed and confident woman. She's going to be charismatic and a skilled communicator. She will be good at making things happen and likely have a successful professional or academic life where she receives many accolades and is proud of herself. The King of Wands suggests to me that she may be working in a creative field such as advertising, media or communications. These are all positive cards but I'm seeing that she may be a little TOO "fiery" and you may find that she has trouble accepting criticism, slowing down or "softening her heart" so to speak. But I'm not getting any evil vibes here. She'll be a nice girl but you will have your hands full! I think these cards also mean she'll be very beautiful and probably a good bedmate ;) Go get 'em, Mr Glasses :)
>>
>>38333803
Thank you :)
>>
>>38333765
i asked this question once maybe three ot two months ago and music festival seems to fit. there was a similar reading. but the second option seems also correct because she was described like a boss figure and i'm poorfag with no achievments. so power imbalance is obvious. but i wonder now why all these readings fit together? it seems like a very random way to meet your destiny. if it was a job related i would feel like it's inevitable. but some random happening? and what if i will miss it? i will ruin my fate? ot it's all predestined and basically this universe is deterministic...
>>
Twade
>>
>>38333792
>King of Swords, Queen of Swords
These cards practically floated out of my deck. Your spirit guides are so cute with this spread, hehe. It looks like what's next for you in love is finding a guy who can really match your braininess. The next guy you meet may not be super romantic or wild, but he will be a good, honest and mature guy who won't play games. He's going to be smart and capable and are a lot about doing the right thing. The King of Swords is kind of an "aspergers" card for lack of a better word, so your next bloke may be so brainy/analytical/honest that it gets annoying. I also associate this card with professions such as law, tech/mathematics, science, philosophy and criminal justice so keep an eye out for guys who work in those sorts of fields.The Queen card pair here indicates that you will be a well-matched couple on equal footing in life, and he'll respect you just as much as you respect him. He will bring out an intelletual side of you and you'll be able to be completely honest with him. Sounds like a total power couple!!
>>
>>38333609
How will she respond if I send that message asking her to hang out? Should I wait till later in the day to send it?

25 f im 25 male

I'm a Cancer they're a Gemini
>>
>>38333835
Thanks for the feedback.
In my opinion, you can't ruin your fate because it's fate. Macbeth couldn't have taken a different walk instead of meeting the witches in the forest because he was fated to meet them. You know? Also, it looks like tarot readers are picking up on one prominent vibe of this one person. There are many many fish in the sea and many women who would make suitable partners- this mysterious power imbalance lady is just one of them. None of these cards suggest she's THE ONE- if anything, these cards speak of many options and a bit of a weird relationship dynamic, not your one true love. Try and relax Anon, it's all good :)
>>
>>38333843
Thank you Jean :D :D
>>
>>38333609
Female 25 r
Male 25 j
How is j feeling about our relationship?
>>
>>38333873
>>38333873
>None of these cards suggest she's THE ONE
do you think such a thing even exist? or there's many THE ONE candidates?
>>
>>38333803
Second one :D Thank you!
>>
>>38333859
>Queen of Pentacles
She's a caring, down-to-earth, trustworthy girl. It looks like her reaction will be calm and kind- neither "OMG HE TEXTED ME" nor "ew this guy's a creep". She doesn't hold ill will towards you and has positive feelings for you. I'm not seeing romantic desires here, but this sounds like early days and it would make sense if her nurturing, relaxed QoP vibes become more loving later on. This is also a card of a real trustworthy woman, so I wouldn't worry about her spilling the tea on this to all her mates. This card also suggests she might enjoy hanging out with you by doing something physical together, like cooking, spending time in nature or doing arts and crafts.

>>38333875
>Page of Cups, Ten of Pentacles
Normally when people ask these sorts of queries it means they're in a rough spot in their relationship or recently broken up. But these cards are very positive. The Page suggests loving feelings and the joy of connecting with someone. It could suggest a healthy romantic and sexual attraction to you and a desire to treat you lovingly. The Ten of Pents is a card of permanence, family inheritance and generational wealth. In this context, it seems he's thinking about the future in a very practical way. The two combined make me think about engagements and marriage and shared bank accounts. Altogether a very positive vibe. Does this resonate? Or have I missed the mark?
>>
>>38333609
E, 30something male
What are my best current options to increase my income?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38333899
I 100% believe there is no such thing as "the one". This is advice passed down from my grandfather, to my mother and then to me: "Your soulmate is the person you're dating when you want to get married". Perhaps that's a little cold but I think it's true. You can build a loving partnership that fulfills you and makes your life better with many different people. Each relationship would be different but it doesn't make sense to me to believe there's just One Person. Otherwise, what if my soulmate is some bloke in Bangladesh who I've never met and never will meet? What if my soulmate just got run over by a bus in Kansas? I don't know. Nobody is The One, but you should become The One for each other through growing and adapting to the other person. And that's almost more romantic than any fated pairing <3

>>38333919
>Knight of Swords
This card FLEW out of the deck. And when I flipped it over it made me laugh. This card depicts a man on a horse leaping fiercely into battle with his sword drawn. In the context of your query, I would interpret it as suggesting that the way you'll make money will require your brains and your analytical mind much more than your creativity/social ability. This card can also represent tactlessness and being overly blunt. Perhaps you need to stop worrying about offending people or staying "authentic" to make money. I would expect your income to increase in a field like tech, finance, science or any other kind of "soulless numbers game". That's a very negative way of phrasing what I mean but like, this card is saying "don't sell paintings, don't try and schmooze someone for cash, use your brain to get your money up".
>>
File: newmoon2.jpg (71 KB, 473x592)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
I'm putting my cards away now. Thanks so much to all the querents for letting me read for you. I'm going to be lurking in here for a bit.
>>
>>38333953
>This is advice passed down from my grandfather, to my mother and then to me: "Your soulmate is the person you're dating when you want to get married".
i see. thanks for your post(s), i will meditate (think) over them. very insightful.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38333953
>I would expect your income to increase in a field like tech, finance, science or any other kind of "soulless numbers game".
This is an accurate description of my job, so it looks like I'm in the right spot. I want to use my free time productively, though. For learning new skills, I would think Page, or King for mastering my current skillset. But it's Knight, so I'm wondering if it's more about executing than learning. I can trade for a follow-up if you're open.
>>
>>38333998
Ah, yes. I hope I didn't offend your line of work- sometimes the "spirit" gives me a phrase and I feel I ought to use it in my reading, lol. The knight here is definitely suggesting some bold/brash action where you ruffle some feathers- it's not a card of stagnation. Execution rather than learning is the vibe, or perhaps learning by executing even if the execution sucks.

I'll happily do a follow up. Would the query be "what sort of free time activities should Anon do to raise their income"? Or just an additional card on to the original reading?

My query is: I've been dating V/28/M for a couple years. Things are going well but I get cold feet occasionally which makes me worry. Could I please get a "vibe check" of the relationship generally over the next five or so years? Big time frame but I'm curious. Let me know if that query works or if it's too broad.
>>
>>38333609
A
M
I really want to know if "M" has the same feelings as me. Is there any chance that a relationship could work?
>>
>>38334032
>I hope I didn't offend your line of work
I’m almost impossible to offend, don’t worry.

>Would the query be "what sort of free time activities should Anon do to raise their income"?
That sounds good. I have a couple of ideas, and I can assign them numbers or letters, or you can just pull generally and see what comes up; I should be able to identify them based on that.

>Could I please get a "vibe check" of the relationship generally over the next five or so years?
You’re right, it is a big timeframe, but I can try it if you really want. May I assume you’re female?
>>
>>38334069
Yes, I'm a woman. 24 years old. If you don't mind I'm curious to see what you pull as I'm so averse to reading tarot for my own relationships, lol. Much prefer stickng my noses onto anons' business on here. No pressure, a vague query gets a vague answer so try your best.

Numbers of letters would be nice. I'd like to cap out this reading at three or four cards since I'm about to go make dinner, hehe.
>>
>>38334093
>Numbers of letters would be nice.
Sounds good, I wrote down three options on a notepad.

I’m warming up for yours right now, starting.
>>
>>38333609
>F, 34, S
>Semi-occult query: Was yesterday's odd feeling a message?
>>
>>38333966
No need to thank desperate people who will always line up for free things lol
>>
>>38333976
Q
>>
>>38334116
> 1: Knight of Swords
I promise I shuffle between readings!!! What is this guy trying to tell you? Option one is something that, again, will require some sort of brutal honesty, fearless logic and ruthless analysis. Could it be that option one is related to or somehow useful to your line of work?

>2: The Hermit
This will be fruitful but largely solitary and perhaps isolating. For many, money is the means by which we can spend more time with loved ones. Option Two may bring you money but perhaps occupy a lot of your mental space or otherwise create distance between you and others. This may not be a bad thing necesarily. If you choose option two, expect to be walking that path by yourself. You may find it makes you wiser.

>3: Page of Wands
Based on this card pull, I think option 3 is the best. This card suggests that opiton 3 will require you to embrace a creative, communicative side of yourself that perhaps has been neglected. Is option 3 the most exciting, novel or scary option? It's also a card of confidence and courage which may mean it is scary or requires you to experience rejection. But this is, IMO, the most "positive card"

>Bonus card that fell out of the deck: The Magician.
Har dee har har. I think this card is saying you can and should just do whatever you want. It's a card of "will to power". Just pick one and do it. I think all of these cards with the exception of the Hermit are totally about just getting out there and trying it instead of sitting and thinking about which to do. The best way to learn is by doing.

>>38334155
Eh, old customer service habits die hard. I also enjoy lining up for free things :)
>>
>>38333609
D, 25, Female
Is there anything good waiting for me in this life?
>>
>>38334032
You / Him / Union: 2W / Moon rev / 8W rev
In Favor / Against: KgS / 4S rev
Possible Outcomes: 3P / 5W rev

Standard disclaimer for such long timeframes, these are overall trends that may or may not be visible yet. That being said, the biggest issue here is actually a lack of proper communication, and it might have to do with his emotions. It’s a double-edged sword, because the biggest strength here is actually how stoic and rational he can be, because you can trust his judgment, and he will be continuous support for you. The downside to that is that he won’t express some concerns he has: he will keep these things to himself. It’s not that he disapproves of you, but he’s thinking about how some aspects of the relationship affect other parts of his life, but also that he might be concerned that some of his positive appraisal of the relationship might be based on his failure to learn previous lessons. The issue is that he keeps all of this to himself. But if he were very open about it, you probably would get very offended that he is not as obviously and enthusiastically on board with long term plans like you are.

Your challenge will be to address his concerns and work together, but without provoking him to be defensive. Reminder, he will get defensive if probed to discuss these feelings, and for good reason. If you cooperate together, you can get through the issues you face. These are practical issues that will be more like the spark on kindling if you haven’t cleared the air, but can be opportunity to deepen your relationship if you’re on the same page. So you’ll be faced with mundane challenges, and the state of your emotional understanding and how well you’ve mutually addressed his issues will determine what that does to/for you.

>>38334170
Thank you, I'll give feedback in a moment
>>
>>38334170
Option 1 was hitting the books some more for the sake of advancement within my current company. It’s a good company, but I’m just not sure how much I can realistically advance right now. Option 2 is a small startup project I’ve been working on. Hermit would be a weird card for it, but I can see some social isolation as resulting from the required mental bandwidth. Option 3 is going back to reading tarot professionally (I did it for a few years) and putting more effort into growing a proper business for it. There are some parts of it that make me nervous, so I see why you read scary from that.
>The Magician
Hah! I think you can already see the joke here. Thanks for the readings, I hope the one I gave you helps.
>>
>>38334193
Holy.... what a fantastic reading. I had to scroll up and check that I didn't tell you more about us because you got so much correct, lol. We definitely do have the dynamic where I think he's a little nervous that criticism will hurt my feelings. He's very stoic and rational and does worry a lot about not being as naive as he was with his previous lovers. He's got a touch of the tism so I think sometimes he worries about being taken for a fool by more socially savvy people, poor thing. It's funny you mention the long term plans- one of our recurring issues is that HE is super clucky and wants to stay wth my forever, and would propose tomorrow if I let him, but I'm a little more reluctant to move so quickly. Breaking gender stereotypes over here. I really like the possible outcome cards and your intepretation. Let's hope for three of pents!! I will keep an eye out for him and encourage to come to me and express his concerns without fear of reprimand or offence.
Thanks so much for the trade!! I hope you offer more readings on here because you're very talented :)
>>
>>38334241
Ooh, interesting! I guess KofW showing up again makes sense. With regards to the Hermit, I can say my BF used to work at a start up and they worked him like a horse. Perhaps the Hermit here is saying you'll spend a lot of time in the office- colleagues are cool but no substitute for friends and family. And option 3..... maybe I'm biased from the reading you just gave me but I say go for it ;)
And yes, The Magician. The deck I use for /div/ readings is sometimes a bit of a comedian. I'm glad the reading was somewhat useful for you :)
>>
Trading
>>
>>38333705
second one thank you so much! Unexpected but I wouldn't turn her down.
>>
>>38334338
Q?
>>
>>38334452
What does my coworker O thinks of me?
>f asking about m
Yours?
>>
AQ
Where exactly am I heading now?
>>
Trading
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38334526
Q?
>>
>>38334519
Q?
>>
>>38334568
Were any of those dreams S trying to communicate with me?
Yours?
>>
Anyone able to help me interpret a spread? I can read for whoever does
>>
>>38334628
Sure.
Spill.
>>
>>38334476
Are you here anon?
I'd like to ask the outcome of contacting my former aquaintence B
Male asking about male
>>
>>38334634
So I had asked with the things are right now between me and them will they ever commit to me in the future and I pulled in this order.

>Emperor,5 of cups, ace of cups ,3 of cups, 7 of wands, 4 of pents and ace of pents
>>
Trading
>>
>>38334688
Q?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38334634
You there?
>>
>>38334692
Was M flirting with me today?
>>
>>38334647
Are you still here? If so starting when you confirm
>>
Can I have help interpreting a spread?

I'll give some suck
>>
>>38334242
>It's funny you mention the long term plans- one of our recurring issues is that HE is super clucky and wants to stay wth my forever, and would propose tomorrow if I let him, but I'm a little more reluctant to move so quickly.
Thanks for the correction. I misinterpreted because you were 2W in the spread, and he was Moon rev. So I thought it mean that you're more concerned about long term plans. Well, yes, but it's more like you want to play the long game, and he might question if he's being taken for a fool if you're not ready to commit. Yes, bad experiences before.

>>38334257
>The deck I use for /div/ readings is sometimes a bit of a comedian.
Now you have my curiosity. Care to share about your deck?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38334743
Q?
>>
>>38334759
Was S trying to communicate with me through any of those dreams?
Yours?
>>
>>38334728
Starting
>>
>>38334783
>>38334651
I was hoping you could interpret this spread for me Instead of drawing.

Starting yours now.
>>
>>38334476
>moon, 5 of swords, knight of pentacles.
You're a good coworker, hard worker. Yet they think you either cut corners at work or what's more likely they don't trust you as a person, or don't know enough about you. Maybe you're too much of a lone wolf instead of a team player since 5 of swords indicates selfishness while thr moon in my deck depicts wolfs howling at it.
In short, you're good enough to work with yet they don't trust you. They don't see you as a liar, more secretive if anything.
>>
>>38334783
>10 of wands, 6 of cups, queen of wands rx, 6 of swords

It doesn't look like it. Seems like your just dreaming of them because you miss them but aren't in a position to reach out to them so your emotions are just festering and bleeding into your dream world.

There's nothing supernatural about this and it's just your mind. Don't over think it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.