[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 06 - The Lovers.jpg (260 KB, 662x892)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous thread: >>38329710
>>
i HAVE TAKEN THIS THREADS VIRGINITY AND THERE FORE CURSED EVERY LOVE GENERAL IN THE THREAD
>>
>>38334651
They like things the way they are now. They would be open to it but feel like that have some things to overcome first. Overall they are cautious and have doubts. They are worried about being vulnerable and then having their emotions being used against them. "I should have never let them in". They are mostly focused on getting a better job or getting their affairs in order before they feel comfortable taking the next step.
>>
>>38335001
As the creator of this thread all curses are removed. This thread is blessed and will help people learn how to handle their problems.
>>
I traded and gave some a read but the thread archived before I got mine rip
>>
>>38335004
They told me the same thing but weren't as blunt as this thanks. I'd say that's a good sign
>>
>>38334651
I see this spread as saying that things are as good as they need to be/can be between you, but there is still some issue that's keeping things from being great, with that five of cups. There is some problem that needs to be addressed, even if things are good for now. Based on the spread though, I think it is possible for them to commit to you in the future, but it will require time and effort. The potential for commitment certainly looks like it's there, but it's a goal you're going to need to keep close to you, and really give it your best. The interpretation of >>38335004 is also a good one. I see the potential for commitment being there, but there is something that they need to address/work through first.
>>
>>38335001
Did they enjoy it at least?
>>
>>38335013
Thank you op

AQ

Does A still think of me? Will we ever get a chance?
>>
AQ
Where exactly am I heading now?
>>
>>38335072
Ty, well at least it's salvageable for now. I'll do my best to make it work. Wish me luck in the future
>>
Trading occult
>>
aq what doe b think of r
>>
trading
>>
is it true?
>>
AQ

Have I met her yet?
>>
>>38335215
Q?
>>
>>38335312
what will happen between me and the redhead I saw yesterday if anything at all? yours?
>>
trading
>>
AQ Male CK 38 Occult

Is the female entity attached to me something like a Twin Soul or Qareen?
>>
>>38335365
query? mine is >>38335358
>>
Trading
>>
File: 294748.png (547 KB, 563x552)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
> Q
> wish me good luck
> tell me your favourite tea
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38335442
this one >>38335358
Good luck ;)
I like chamomile tea the best
>>
>>38335445
Are you okay to disclose what entity you are working with?
>>
>>38335442
Good luck
Chai
How can I maximise my misery from now onwards?
>>
Channeling messages. I get tired quickly so first come first serve. Giving in-depth details is highly recommended
>>
>>38335466
I’ve given an offering to S is he pleased with it?
>>
>>38334980
SCRYING
>
Easiest divination tool for anyone to use and master.
Get wide bowl.
Fill with HOT RIBENA (UK BLACKCURRENT DRINK) or HOT DARK LIQUID that gives of WHITE STEAM from the dark surface, for best contrast.
Lean over bowl.
Look at vapor and patterns it makes.
Interpret.
Very simple.
>bonus... drink Ribena at end of session
Works even with a cup but smaller surface to look at.
Anyone can do it.
AMA
>>
>>38335466
I am just free from shackles of the college.
Starting working in a good job soon.
Is there a girl for me soon?
>>
>>38335442
>How will me and AR grow closer this summer if we do end up together romantically?
>Maybe we don't
>Green or Black Tea. Darjeeling is good too.
Good luck!
>>
>>38335463
Do you need names, or is a description good enough? Out of the two I know are involved, I only know the name of one.
>>
>>38335478
No it was a good offering but they prefer something that’s a personal sacrifice
>>
>>38335466
Also want to ask if there's a woman coming into my life soon romantically or sexually, I've been single for five years and have been dealing with health issues during that time but I'm feeling better.
>>
>>38335442
GOOD LUCK FRIEND
Fave tea is chamomile

Q is occult. I heard someone last night. Was it an entity, or a person? TY
>>
>>38335442
Outcome of contacting my old aquaintence B?
Male asking about male
Good luck
I like Earl Grey, sue me >:)
>>
>>38335459
death sun judgment
a good friendship, if you can handle more the more she thinks you are cooler than you are
>>38335465
No
>>38335485
ace of swords king of cups death
:/ yeah, do not lie to AR at all or it will blow up on your face
>>
>>38335480
DO NOT DRINK UNTIL END OF SESSION AS YOUR LIPS ARE COATED WITH NATURAL OILS WHICH WILL SPREAD OVER THE SURFACE CONTAMINATING IT.
USE A CLEAN BOWL/CUP/VESSEL SO LIQUID SURFACE IS CLEAN SO VAPOR RISES NATURALLY INTO UNNATURAL SHAPES.
>>
>>38335466
I have been befirending Goetia like catching pokemon. I'm like a soothing presence for them.
I heard something last night saying all they had was now mine. Was it one of them?

Feel free to skip they're friendly to me but I know they can be not quite to other people. Thank you!
>>
>>38335482
Not this year but 2026 you’ll meet your wife
>>
>>38335466
Are my feelings for M real or illusory? Should I do anything in the short term? Will anything happen long term?
>>
>>38335442
Good luck
I really like matcha lattee
How will the holidays go for me?
>>
>>38335442
Good luck <3
Hmm I love many teas. Usually just with milk. But for this I will say camomile tea as it helps me relax.
This please?
>>38335099
>>
>>38335496
thank you
>>
>>38335442
Good luck fren! My favorite tea is apple cinnamon
Occult q: would seeking patronage help me improve spiritually?
>>
>>38335466
Hey there. Could you offer me some advice from what you channel please?
>>
File: Hmmmmmmmmmm.png (1.91 MB, 1277x1203)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>38335501
>>38335505
>>38335522
>>38335527
I’ll be back later sorry I’ll read these (except the occult one choose something else) later when I’m back
>>
>>38335466
I would like to become an influencer or do travel vlogs , I plan to get some plastic surgery done too just to tweak a few things about myself can you tell me if I will be a successful influencer after?
>>
>>38335480
Are you willing to try some reads using this method?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38335548
Ty np take your time :)
>>
>>38335548
Thank you lovely
>>
>>38335548
Occult here!

I don't have any others so thank you, good luck!
>>
>>38335517
Ensure your mind is strong enough Im sensing deception. Look for the "cutest" one and you’ll find something amiss
>>
>>38335518
>Not this year but 2026 you’ll meet your wife
Thats too far. Ok.
Thank you.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38335520
Illusory. Do some inner work and you’ll attract the right one. Also is there some sort of letter writing involved? Getting the mental image pen and paper
>>
>>38335566
Thank you!
>>
>>38335466
hiii can you tell me how to enhance my magical skills.... bharani moon 22 f.
>>
>>38335538
Stop procrastinating it is quite literally ruining your life.
>>
>>38335466
what do I need to hear rn?
>>
>>38335466
Anything good coming to my love life soon? I'm focused in my professional life but I guess I have some room for a relationship
>>
>>38335577
Thanks, not letter writing per se, but I see why you think that. Have I met the right one already or is she still waiting to make her entrance?
>>
>>38335589
Very true for me actually... Thank you :(
>>
>>38335466
I feel rudderless. I know I there's things I need to focus on but there's also optional things that can help me down the road but i lack the experience and the thinvs theyd need to deal with. So a time consuming endeavour .What should I focus on in my life right now to make the best of it?
>>
AQ

Looking to move soon. Not sure if I should stay in the same region/state or move somewhere farther away. I'm interested in what state/region in the US would be the best for my future, which at the moment is uncertain

Thank you
>>
>>38335510
>5485
I'll be completely honest, thanks for the positive read!
>>
>>38335466
will i ever be satisfied with my life?
>>
>>38335466
what is coming for me in my love life for the rest of the year? for context I have been single for almost a yeaar but I want an emo bf that yearns for me
>>
>>38335466
Will i move to a different country anytime soon?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38335466
How long till I meet someone who I will hit it off with finally?
>>
>>38335588
Seek out a guide or teacher even if that is a teacher in books
>>
>>38335661
what kind of books?
>>
>>38335466

Is Occult ok?

>Explanation
I've been having dreams involving a long blonde hair, big blue eyed girl for a while now and have also being seeing a ghostly mist while trying to meditate. Via different readings from others I've been told this entity is possibly a Fae and that we shared a life together in a previous life.

>My question:
Is the female entity attached to me something like a Twin Soul or a Qareen to me?

I've been trying to communicate with her via dowsing until I can meditate good enough til I can hopefully hear from her myself.
>>
>>38335553
Omg this is the loudest DO NOT DO IT I’ve heard in a while. This surgery has potential to disfigure you and instead of famous you will become infamous. Also put more effort into your content it’s not giving
>>
>>38335597
You are not actually able to juggle both and it will lead to many late night arguments sorry
>>
>>38335600
Pick the thing that requires persistence for payoff. I see you working with your hands
>>
trading
>>
Aq
If anyone can help out with a simple reading
Will it be worth my while to go to p tonight?

Thanks in advance for any insight
>>
>>38335626
Yes as soon as you drop the victim mentality
>>
>>38335711
Via Dowsing I'm getting a No
>>
>>38335677
Her name starts with an E. She has a very angelic energetic signature but she is merely there to support you. No big secrets just an Angel a deceased loved one (woman) sent to always provide you with loving energy
>>
>>38335442
will D and L show any sign of wanting to reconcile in the near future? Alternatively, will I be able to make new friends before the end of the year?
bona fortuna :3
and it's dandelion tea
with madeleines
>>38335480
wow
who taught ye that?
>>
>>38335640
You will meet him at a concert but don’t get too cling’y like you always do you’ll run him off. I’m seeing the Emo Who from Horton Hears A Who
>>
>>38335739
Can we trade?
>>
>>38335655
Surprisingly soon but they are very reserved so you will have to make all the first moves
>>
>>38335670
Go to an occult bookstore and see what stands out your intuition will take you far
>>
>>38335466
Can I ask what N could be planning in regards to me?
>>
>>38335694
That's life, thanks
>>
>>38335761
why skip >>38335498 ?
If not can you tell me if anyone's coming along soon?
>>
>>38335466
BS (female) feelings for me?
>>
>>38335761
thanks friend
>>
>>38335732
Yep that's her alright, I do tend to plunder on the nature of our relationship lol. Thank you for the reading, there have also been a few use the term angelic as well.
>>
>>38335466
Can you tell me what is going on between me and G?
>>
>>38335466
Hi, fren
Am I ready for a relationship in my life now, if not, what can I do to improve?
>>
>>38335466
Does S have something to say to me? We parted on bad terms.
Male asking about female
>>
>>38335705
Hmm. Could be coding and cursive writing both things i am half assing at. Thanks
>>
>>38335751
That's not a great match tbvh coz I'm the reserve type. Especially when it comes to women,unless I see them interested in me I don't really bother. Hopefully something changes this time
>>
>>38335466
Hi.
I don't want to keep jeopardizing my connections. I don't think me being a sperg or distant is an excuse, and it's my wish to become what people here call a volcel and accept I'm not good with people, quit whining about having no friends.
I want to be the cool cold uncle who is never bitter, always honest. I wish to be kind.
Will it work?
>>
Trading
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38334980
She said she wants to reschedule because of weird cramps? What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>38335835
Q
>>38335875
do you know what periods are anon?
>>
>>38335466
What is something I need to know?
>>
>>38335687
Lol
Noooooo
I've gotten both really good reads and bad reads so i have no idea anymore
>>
Trading
>>
>>38335466
What is the source of your channeled information?
>>
>>38335918
>835
Outcome of accepting Bs friend request and sending a messege tmr?
Male asking about make. No homo lol
>>
>>38335932
Q?
Why did my upper back get injured out of nowhere? Did someone send me a curse or hex or something so it hurts?
>>
>>38335875
¬‿¬
gee man
it's like they say...
that oven is already on preheat and no bread crumbies for the sleepy baker
you, snooze, you lose
>>
trading
>>
>>38335966
If you want me to check for curses/hexes, would you read an occult Q for me?
>>
>>38335956
no homo based
starting
>>
>>38336035
U have a Q?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38336054
Q?
>>
Where should I direct this sudden swell of horniness?
>>
>>38335918
I mean she could have just said "next week sounds" fine when I offered a reschedule time.
>>
>>38336060
Do I need to know anything right now, or am I good in terms of what I know about my situation?
Yours?
>>
>>38336061
employment
>>
Trading.

no future gf questions pls
>>
>>38336012
Sure. Q?
>>
>>38336081
Will i be able to get closer to N in the future
>>
>>38336125
Starting
>>
>>38336108
What would she say to me rn if she could?
I'm male
Yours?
>>
>>38336081
>Kn C,death,Qw C,World,3 W rx,Qw S
You are in a pretty good spot,some roughness around the edges as with starting anything new but the reed is quite good.There don't seem to be any obstacles that could throw you off course, a lot of court cards but all in positive positions so i think you will end up getting a lot of help aswell
>>
>>38336137
sure thing.

Is it over between us? Or have his feelings changed? Not sure how to word it. Female asking about male.

starting now
>>
>>38336125
Page of Cups, Ten of Cups Rx, Three of Swords, Strength Rx, Queen of Cups, Four of Cups, Six of Wands Rx

The potential is there, but it simply isn't the time yet. Under ideal circumstances, you would be able to, as there does seem to be the feelings needed to get closer to her, but like I said, the time just isn't tight. N's personal situation, and your current plan of approach aren't where they need to be for good results. Just put this to the side for now, and wait for a circumstances to get better. There isn't anything you can do for now to get closer to N.
>>
>>38336119
Does S (a spirit) want to start that thing now, or wait until I've improved a bit more?
Starting yours.
>>
>>38336137
ten of swords
the world
six of swords
the emperor

This is interesting because there are positive major arcana but paired with the swords. It seems like some damage has been done here, but the world and the emperor suggest that either she is trying to stay strong and move on from the hardship, OR this could be what she wants from you.
Someone is trying to basically gain control over the situation, or at least appear that way on the outside. The six of swords suggests moving on, and so does the world. If we want a literal translation i’m assuming she would want to tell you to move on from the situation. However the spread does feel like an overall representation of the situation rather than what exactly she wants to tell you, so i’ll pull another card.

Five of wands.
She’s bitter. She feels like even if you two were to speak, that you wouldn’t listen, that you wouldn’t understand. Two strong differing opinions.
>>
>>38336161
>page of pents
>knight ot cups
>temperence
>2 of swords rev
I think he's simmered down by now. In fact he mightve had a change of heart since whatever happened between you. He's willing to speak softer with you and make some kind of proposal/offer to you, an agreement maybe, something to patch things up and make both you and him happy. He feels it's the right choice to make even tho he might be pained or a bit upset.
If you're not in contact the cards also suggest renewing it
>>
>>38336203
Thank you <3
>>
>>38336201
Makes sense and resonates, thank you anonette. God I fucked up
>>
>>38336177
Starting
>>
>>38335966
>Nine of Cups Rx, Eight of Swords, King of Swords, The Star, Ace of Pentacles

You don't seem to have any active curses or hexes, but it wouldn't hurt to cleanse if you're worried about that stuff. I'm getting more physical problems being the cause rather than any occult influences. Once this injury is healed, you likely don't need to worry about this anymore, so just continue on as normal, and do what you can to heal you back.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38336177
4 cups, 6 cups, 5 cups, temp all 4 reversed
S wants you to 100% improve first. Right now things aren't looking good. You can expect sadness or depression if you keep this up
>>
>>38336258
Query
>>
>>38336247
Thanks
>>
>>38336268
Is IZ seeing other men and I'm just her toy?
Male asking about female
>>
>>38336260
One more trade?
>>
>>38336282
will AC and I grow closer this summer and if so what will draw her closer to me? starting
>>
>>38336283
Yes
Q?
What did my audience think about my musical choices yesterday and the dialogues I was saying?
>>
Can anyone pull a yes or no card for me ?
Should I do what I have in mind for later ?
Male
>>
>>38336313
Mine is, will using that file help, or hinder my improvement, or will it have no effect?
Starting yours.
>>
Aq
Will I regret my nose job?
>>
>>38336323
Starting
>>
>>38336312
>4 of swords rev, strenght
>Hanged man
>queen of wands, knight of swords
>5 of swords rev, chariot
I don't think you and Assassins Creed will last the summer. You two will get closer for sure but I sense in this spread might that one person does not know what they want or is looking for some kind of adoration. This spread gives me an impression of someone who likes to be adored and string people along but never commit romanticly. Very flaky individual and I sense their mental thoughts aren't all that stable and or well intentioned. It's either a woman who likes to be adored by men or a guy who seduces women. Idk ACs gender but one profile will be theirs depending on the gender. This won't last, things could get close but there's regret present and a need to change your perspective or way of going about things. Or I'm completely off the mark!
>>
>>38336313
Ace of Swords Rx, Nine of Swords Rx, Ace of Wands, Ace of Cups Rx, Queen of Pentacles Rx

They weren't impressed at all with what went on. What you were saying didn't seem to be so bad, but it looks like your other choices, such as music, overpowered your words in their mind, and took away from the experience. You might have a better chance another time though if you put more focus on your words.
>>
>>38336336
The Hanged man reversed

Yes
>>
>>38336282
Ten of Wands Hanged Man Ace of Cups R
Seems like she is because she is feeling like things have really stagnated with you. She wants to feel loved elsewhere.
>>
>>38336323
Empress R, 9 cups, ace wands, knight cups
It will give you the opportunity to help, you are given the green light to do it
>>
>>38336440
Fine by me. I can focus on more important matters then. I don't have time or motivation rn to deal with flirting
>>
>>38336443
Curious what that reversed empress is. is that my current sate, or one of the spirits?
>>
AQ

Will I ever need to work with L again?
>>
>>38336460
No thats in the past. And it seems to hint you
>>
>>38336417
Can we trade?
>>
>>38336457
Don't you have a gf already? Two timer
>>
Aq
Will we get married?
>>
>>38336469
Sure. What's your Q?
>>
>>38336477
No I don't? I'm as single as can be
You must be confusing me with someone else lol
>>
Aq
Will he actually propose?
>>
>>38336484
I've asked this like 4 times already, ignored thrice, cucked once, so I'll try one last.
Outcome of accepting Bs friend request and sending a messege? Old aquaintence.
Male asking about male
>>
Trading
>>
>>38336518
Do I have the right idea on how to fix that mental impulse, or is there a more efficient way to do so?
Starting yours.
>>
>>38336314
Bump if anyone can help I need some insight with some urgency
>>
>>38336550
Q?
>>
>>38336551
Do you have the right idea?
>8 of swords, 4 of cups rev, 10 of swords rev
Huh, at first I believed this to be a no with these cards at first. But uppon closer inspection you mightve actually found the solution haha! So your mind is clearly affected by this to some degree. It's a mental chain you would like to break out off. You struggled to find a solution, ruminating within the interior of your brain trying to figure out how to fix this impulse. Then BAM! An idea emerged, a sort of mental clarity. Then that 10 of swords...normally it would speak of ruin, yet in the reversed position, this thing that's been making your life just that extra bit harder has been lifted and while the solution will mean dragging this impulse out of you by force things can only get better.
>>
>>38336584
Was M flirting with me today?
>>
>>38336518
>Judgment Rx, Knight of Swords, The Tower, Five of Swords Rx, Death, Ace of Cups

You should probably avoid doing so, at least for now. Maybe in the future, but when I pulled for your thoughts on how you would feel in the future if you did so, I pulled the tower, so it's best to just leave this alone for now. There might be a better time in the future, but now is certainly not the time with the reversed judgment, and tower.

>>38336596
Thanks. One more trade?
>>
>>38336602
Do I need to seek out a daw of some type or can I make music with what I got currently?
Starting once you confirm
>>
>>38336612
I think I know why. It relates to something he did that I haven't quite got over yet rn and I'm still bitter. I suppose once I get over that would be a good time. Thing is I think I know why too.

Sure, what is your Q?
I'd like to know my friend EMs thoughts about me?
We know eachother for over 10 years but we've grown distant yet chat occasionally.
>>
>>38336636
Starting
>>
>>38336638
This one's a bit occult related, but I can do a different one if that's fine.

Mine is, do those conditions I have set carry as much weight as I hope they do, or any at all?

I'll start if you say this Q is fine or not.
>>
>>38336654
I'd like to ask for non occult. I'm not in the state of mind for such matters, I'd likely not make much sense.
>>
>>38336680

Here's a non occult one then.

Would doing that idea attract or retain more customers/subscribers?
Starting yours.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38336636
Empress 4 of Pentacles 4 of Wands
Yes you’re good with what you have currently you’re just feeling insecure, 4 of wands in the future tells me you’ll succeed if you bring in friends and fellow creatives to your workplace
>>
>>38336646
You there m8? You read isnready. Willnpost yours after mine is posted
>>
>>38336731
q?
>>
>>38336602
2 sword, 9 pent R, 10 cups, lovers R, 8 cups
Yes but it seems you didnt pickup on it on time. They have decided to walk away. If you want them do something about it. Youll be happy
>>
>>38336747
Will we get married ?
My current bf and I?
>>
>>38336638
Seven of Wands Rx, Nine of Cups Rx, Judgment Rx, Ace of Wands, Queen of Pentacles Rx, Six of Swords

It seems that the two of you are just naturally drifting apart. As a person, EM thinks highly of you, and expects that you will do great things in your life. On the other hand however, I think that as of right now, the two of you are simply drifting apart too much for them to be willing to keep up with. You might be able to patch things up, but you're going to need to take the initiative if you want to. It doesn't seem like there's any bad blood in this situation though, if that's what you're worried about.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38336806
Q?
>>
>>38336747
>>38336777
You?
>>
trading
>>
>>38336717
>ace of cups
>ace of swords
>5 of wands
Damn! I'll keep this one short not much to say since the messege is so clear. It will attract and retain. Problem being that you might be a bit overwhelmed and might find it hard to meet deadlines etc.
>>
>>38336826
Do those conditions I have set carry as much weight as I hope they do, or any at all?

Yours?
>>
>>38336831
Q?
>>
>>38336854
How does j feel about S? Yours?
>>
tradingg
>>
>>38336877
query
>>
>>38336881
Does K love me? what about you
>>
Trading
>>
Tarding
>>
>>38336888
Q ?
>>
>>38336891
Q?
>>
>>38336901
AM I LOVED BY K. you?
>>
trading .
>>
>>38336894
Just pull me three cards
You?
>>
>>38336920
how does j feel about s? starting
>>
>>38336905
Should I play around with harmonica tones for my music creation to start off with?
>>
>>38336930
Starting
>>
>>38336884
Will Ale (F) come to love me? Starting
>>
>>38336920
the hanged man rx, 9 of cups, 8 of wands
You might be feeling stuck or resistant to changes, but overall you are content an satisfied with u achievements. There is alot of swift progress things are moving rapidly and positively
>>
Trading occult
>>
Trading
>>
>>38336947
>Ace of wands, sun rx, 3 of wands
while there may be some challenges or uncertainties overall there is a strong potential for love an passionate connection for you. Ale is interested in exploring a relationship with you
>>
AQ
How is the rest of this week looking for me?
>>
>>38336971
Q?
>>
Will tht bitch leave? thx
>>
>>38336930
Queen of pents
9 of cups
6 of wands
J feels that s is very stable and beautiful they would be very happy to develop the relationship and feel very satisfied with them
>>
>>38337004
>8 of pents, death
Yes strongly likely to leave
>>
>>38337011
Tysm
>>
>>38337014
thanx man *high fives*
>>
>>38336958
Thank you!
>>
>>38337021
Funny we both pulled 9 of cups
>>
>>38337038
Ya cheers *clink*
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38336947
hellloww
>>
File: Fattoria.png (2.62 MB, 1284x1456)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB PNG
>>38335505
Four of pentacles
King of cups
Nine of swords r
Do it looks fun
>>38335522
Queen of wands
Joy and happiness
>>38335527
Nine of pentacles five of swords r
Sun
To a better place
>>38335564
<3 take the iou and get back to me later

Not taking anymore reads today
>>
Trading
>>
help i got tradecucked
>>38336884
>>
>>38337112
>POS 9OP TE
Yes he admires you and is interested in you intelectucally
>>
>>38336884
Looks like a no
Three of Swords/Queen of Coins Rev
>>
>>38337121
TY
>>
>>38337121
>>38337123
HEELP THIS IS FUNNY
>>
File: Launch.png (3.23 MB, 1284x1570)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB PNG
>>38337112
Five of swords
:/ sorry anon I tried to be the tie breaker
>>
Trading
>>
>>38336888
Trips
>>
>>38337152
Q?
>>
>>38337155
Outcome of trying to make money through T job?
>>
>>38337173
Will I manage to make extra money until the end of the month?

Lemme know when you start
>>
>>38337183
Starting
>>
Where do I find sexual satisfaction?
>>
>>38337092
Sounds lovely thank you. Such a great reading to have since I usually get bad ones. My spirit feels uplifted already
>>
>>38337183
Queen of Pentacles Rx, 5 of Cups, 10 of Pentacles
It’s a no but bear with me, you won’t make the money you’re expecting to this month but you’ll make a ton by the end of the year, I think you’ll learn from this experience and double down on it for a massive payoff later on
>>
>>38337173
>king of pentacles, 4 of cups, 5 of swords, king of cups rx

You will definitely make some money out of it but it will drive you nuts. It's gonna be annoying, stressful, constantly making you wonder if you should bother with it or not.
>>
trading
>>
>>38337560
Query?
>>
>>38335601
Bumping this
>>
>>38337575
Will I ever get those choice to work with L once more? What’s yours?
>>
>>38337612
Should I play around with harmonica tones for my music creation to start off with?
Starting when you confirn
>>
>>38337092
Ty!
>>
Aq
Would he like me more skinny or should I keep my booty?
>>
How should I go about finding my other half?
Thanks in advance
>>
trading
>>
Aq
Will he make it official on social media?
>>
>>38337704
>>38337701
Wbu
>>
>>38337674
girl wtf? don't change your body for a man. fuck what he thinks. If he wants something other than what you have right now then he's not worth shit
>>
>>38337710
how does r (f) feel about me?
starting when you confirm
>>
>>38337712
He really likes how i look now
Like alot i personally want to be super skinny, i have ed sometimes but I think he will be sad if i lose my butt
>>
>>38337719
Starting
>>
>>38337646
Ok starting now.
>>
>>38337719
Seven of cups
Strength
10 of cups
Looks like she sees you as a possible love interest she could be weighing her options rn i think she will consider you as a strong and good person that would be a good family man
>>
>>38337725
>Empress, 2ow rx, 4ow
There's a lot of positive feedback about the relationship itself with the empress and 4ow, but 2ow suggests that there's some indecision of posting your relationship status on socials, but it's nothing to be worried about.
anon, if it doesn't happen, try having a conversation with him. I feel it's always good to be communicative
>>
>>38337674
>>38337721
Be yourself first. How do you want to look?
>>
>>38337772
not her but I wanna look like a model
Sora Choi specifically
>>
>>38337646
Nine of Wands
Ten of Pentacles Rx
Eight of Cups

I would take this as do it but only to find out that it won’t make a nice addition to your music. It would be good to go through it on your own and that could be worthwhile for you to figure out what you want the music to turn into.
>>
>>38337612
4 wabds, ace pent, wheel
All upright
Yes you will and youll have good luck doing so
>>
>>38337759
Thank you so much
>>
>>38337772
I would like to be skinny with a booty but not too big
Im chubby rn with a booty
>>
>>38337800
lol. When then?
>>
more than 6 months later, and i'd think it's safe to say you won't be forgotten 9.
>>
aq

Does he not want to talk to me anymore or is this temporary?

can trade
>>
>>38337900
Hope she comes back
>>
AQ
I hate to ask but I'm down bad... my next gf?
>>
>>38337935
if its her i hope she's doing well, but i won't touch the server.
>>
>>38337935
Oh good
Im not interested in the discord but hope she is happy and doing well
>>
>>38337944
Same I left as soon as I realised why servers get toxic, I hope she gets help
>>
Trading
>>
Aq
What does g like about me?
>>
>>38337954
its rare to find one that doesn't, but regardless! if she's there and not here it's for a reason, i'm sure.
>>
>>38337956
q?
>>
>>38337997
Is there anything I need to be aware of right now?
Yours?
>>
>>38337935
That's not her I want you to fucking stop and respect her privacy.
>>
>>38338003
does my old widowed acquaintance miss being sexually active?
>>
>>38338012
Starting
>>
>>38338012
Two of Pentacles Rx, Judgement Rx, Wheel of Fortune Rx, Four of Wands Rx

Yes, but there doesn't seem to be any desire to get back in the game so to speak. There's probably still too much attachment to the deceased spouse to be ready to move on to someone else right now, even if it's just something casual.
>>
Aq
Will his family approve of our relationship?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38338119
query
>>
>>38338137
Was the other guy's read correct?
yours?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38338142
I don't do reads on the reads of others pick something else
>>38338152
Query
>>
>>38338178
This one >>38338003
Yours?
>>
>>38338189
what did that tall blonde girl think of me just now? starting
>>
Trading
>>
>>38338194
q
>>
>>38338199
Love gen
yours?
>>
trading!
>>
>>38338204
same q startto
>>
>>38338193
Knight of Wands Rx, King of Wands Rx, The World Rx, The Lovers, The Magician Rx, Five of Swords Rx

She didn't seem to have a good opinion of you at all, shown by the reversed Knight and King of Wands. You might be able to improve her opinion of you with time and effort, but with the reversed world and magician, it doesn't look like it would be worth the effort right now.
>>
>>38338189
Five of Swords Ace of Coins R Three of Swords
Someone or something in your life is not as it seems and will cause you heartbreak and a potential missed opportunity.
>>
>>38338217
Query?
>>
>>38338238
Thanks. Trade again?
>>
>>38338242
will his family approve of our relationship?
your q?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38338204
>Ten of Cups Rev
>Two of Swords
>Hermit Rev
If you can socialize much more and really get out there it's a better chance f getting the love you want. It's possible you are out there but you might be emotionally closed off
>>
>>38338244
query? Mine is what did her redhead friend think of me?
>>
>>38338251
How do I meet my next gf? pls deliver I just got tradecucked :( starting
>>
>>38338204
>>38338257
>3 of swords, page of wands, queen of swords
You should try your best to be more active with your dating/social life for now. You'll meet somebody, most likely this winter but possibly earlier. She has a lot of emotional baggage that you'll have to help her deal with. This may or may not ruin your relationship.
>>
>>38338204
Here??? I delivered
>>
>>38338262
Tell me about this thing that isn't how it seems. Mainly, is it P that isn't how it seems, or something else?
Starting yours.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38338281
Starting
>>
>>38338276
>>38338275
Sorry for taking forever, i'm a bit sleep deprived so I had to collect my thoughts
>>
>>38338251
Emperor Rx Four of Wands Five of Swords
Some will and some won't but they won't really make it obvious. They'll try to hide it.
>>
>>38338269
queen ow rx
9ow
judgment
4ow
queenoc
6os

So it seems it will be during a period in your life when you are leaving something behind and finally letting go of your anxieties. Dealings with friends or coworkers I'm sensing. You will meet her at some sort of celebration in which you two will get along very well and may even start traveling together. She seems to be very caring and lovely and will definitely be good to you and for you. Basically either at a party, maybe an engagement or baby shower, and during a period in your life when you start getting rid of toxic ass people!

sorry about ur cucking. I made sure to have express delivery for you
>>
>>38338288
Q?
>>
>>38338262
>two of sowrds rx, ace of cups rx, two of pentacles, the magician rx, page of wands rx

Not much better by the looks of it. Compared to the blond, she has a better opinion of you, but not by much. I think she might have talked herself out of taking a liking to you. There doesn't seem to be anything you can to do change this either.
>>
>>38338312
Will I be able to retrieve the money I made from T or no?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38338328
q?
>>
trading
>>
>>38338331
Do those conditions I have set have as much weight to them as I hope, or at all?
Yours?
>>
>>38338345
Should I worship S or P?
Starting when you confirm
>>
>>38338352
Starting
>>
>>38338333
Q?
>>
>>38338281
king of wands rx page of swords five of wands rx
I'm not really sure how to interpret this but I would say no it's this not this its something else.
>>
AQ

What is it that keeps following me but isn't there when I turn around to see?
>>
>>38338357
>strength, justice, 4 of cups
It was better to set those specific conditions/restraints than none at all. However, you locked yourself out of certain opportunities that could have benefited you. You might be able to get some of the benefits you missed out on, but it will be much more difficult than having chosen a different set of conditions in the beginning.
>>
>>38338352
S
>The Devil, The Empress
P
>Ace of Cups Rx, Queen of Pentacles Rx
Additional Cards
>King of Swords Rx, King of Wands, Six of Swords

S seems to be the better option by far. Just make sure you don't rush in blind, and act reasonable, rational, and responsible. Don't let your impulses get the better of you, or let yourself think you'll get more out of it that you actually will, and things will work out very well.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38338372
how long until I get to see my bf?
You?
>>
>>38338396
thanks for the read :)
>>
>>38338392
The conditions were to prevent something being taken away without my explicit and intentional permission, rather than something given to me. As long as your read supports that it can't be taken away without those conditions being met, that's fine with me.
>>
>>38338415
Yeah, that's what I was getting at
>>
>>38338382
>>38338382
A lesser demon/entity. Its hostile and causes energy drain. Vanquish it or tell it to gtfo before it grows stronger
>>
>>38338399
Q?
>>
>>38338404
Will I be able to retrieve the money I made from T? Starting when you confirm
>>
>>38338074
Yes
>>
>>38338444
Starting
>>
>>38338446
ayo Ponchman
did i meet my future husband already?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38338456
qq
>>
>>38336314
Do it now. Like right now
>>
>>38338456
Q?
What is she doing that keeps her so busy?
>>
>>38338444
DAMMM
aceop; kingop

I'd say fuck yeah bitch
These are the two best cards to get for money so yeah go and get that bag hoe and make it rain on some bitches
>>
>>38338404
5 of Cups, The Devil, Page of Wands
It all depends on your BF, he’s the one who has the power here, you’re more into him than he is, that’s not to say he doesn’t love you and is avoiding you but rather he’s in a position where he could see you if he really wanted to but he’s got other priorities to deal with at the moment, you’ll be seeing each other as soon as he deals with his responsibilities which judging by the spread seems like fairly soon, he seems eager to see you too, this kind of relationship is new to him.
>>
>>38338432

How to vanquish if any?
>>
Aq will me and j get into a relationship? What can I do to improve my odds if possible?
Thanks in advance
>>
>>38338464
An earlier read said something in my life wasn't as it seems, and it could lead to problems/heartbreak. Describe what this is.
Yours?

>>38338470
Should I go ahead and talk to people about implementing that idea for my business, or wait until the next "in-between" point so to speak?
Starting.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38338498
q?
>>
>>38338489
2nd stsrting
>>
>>38336096
how?
>>
>>38338503
What would A (female) think of me?
>>
>>38338470
The Emperor, The World Rx, Three of Wands Rx, Ace of Pentacles, Nine of Swords

She seems to be dealing with something major in her life falling apart, and is doing her best to keep it all together, but isn't having an easy time doing so. If you can, you should reach out, and see if she could use your help or support.
>>
>>38338517
mine is:
will K (male) and I get married within the next 3 years?
starting
>>
>>38338481
Begin with simple self anointed white candle while you sage smudge yourself and your living area. Then toss holy water (pagan, christian or self made, it doesnt matter.) Use prayer and what not just pick psalms and all that good shit or w/e God you pray to

Then you do an egg cleanse yo check to see if that mother fucker is gone

https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Own-Holy-Water#:~:text=Method%201%20of%202%3A%20Blessing%20Water%20with%20Catholic,water%20to%20bless%20your%20home%20and%20family.%20

https://www.wikihow.com/Read-an-Egg-Cleanse

https://www.wikihow.com/Burn-Sage#:~:text=Light%20one%20end%20of%20the,burn%20out%20on%20its%20own.
>>
>>38338489
9 cups R, page cups R, 5 swords, tenp
That idea doesn't suit your practice at all and would result in failure, you can try but it won't deliver good fruit
>>
>>38338466
Poncho should I go to AS instead of C?
>>
AQ how accurate is my virtual deck? would do it myself but I'd like to hear some other readers take on it
>>
Trading
>>
>>38338517
>8ow r
>4oc r
>mag
>8oc r

At first you won't be her first option. She will think that you are a pretty cool dude but it won't cause her to not think over her options. She has a lot and you need to really stand out if you want her to be into you.
>>
>>38338523

Thank you
>>
File: 8474.jpg (1.58 MB, 1284x1332)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
My daily card
What’s yours?
>>
>>38338521
Ace of Pentacles, Queen of Wands, Justice
You'll make an effort to wife them through these next 3 years and I believe that yes you will marry them but only thanks to your effort, queen of wands is key here saying that your willingness to marry them is what will make it happen
>>
AQ
How do I fuck with her?
>>
AQ

Go talk with that individual at the next opportunity?
>>
>>38338535
Not as accurate as physical but I still got good feedback on it. Its always in the skill, knowledge and experience of the reader not the tool itself. Give a man a stratocaster and he doesn't become Jimi Hendrix. Sure it might not feel the same but dont believe you're limited to the physical. If anything see it as a challenge. I know a few readers who use digital but dont post screenshots. I just own up to it.

Take it for what you will playboy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>38338535
I'm not going to read on this, but it's pretty straightforward: anything that does not let you choose the cards yourself is pretty much worthless. You can train selecting virtual cards, but you can't train a computer to choose it for you. I can think of a couple of hypothetical ways to do so, but I've not seen anyone do it. If you have attempted such a method, then run some test queries, and you'll figure out if you were successful.
>>
>>38338551
trade again? Yeah this is someone who's like a friend of a friend that I've met through instagram and I havent talked face to face to yet, I've been infatuated to them since I've seem them and I'm dying to know what they'd think of me if we got to be face to face
>>
>>38338558
>>
Trading!
>>
>>38338573
I use both a physical and virtual one, I don't personally use spirits or other occult means when diving but rather the principle of synchronicity and my own ability as a person to read them and I've gotten some very accurate feedback from querents when I've used my digital deck
>>
>>38338556
Good luck fuck them foos ese. Yo got this
>>
>>38338575
Yeah sure
My q: will my bf and I be living together soon?
Your q?
>>
>>38338587
Q?
>>
>>38338594
thats my q lol is what they'd think of me if we talked face to face (something thats damn near impossible to happen)
>>
>>38338612
oh my b lol starting
>>
>>38338599
Will I get a lot of extra cash between now and the rest of the year?
>>
>>38338622
An earlier read said something in my life wasn't as it seems, and it could lead to problems/heartbreak. Describe what this is.
starting yours.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38338594
10 of Swords, Queen of Wands (again), 4 of Wands
This spread gives me a weird feeling, like you're not "fated" to be with your boyfriend but you've been pressing on that key over and over again that yo've manifested it into existence, whatever it is you want out of your bf will again and again turn real as long as you will into reality, yes you may be living together as long you keep loving them and willing them into reality
>>
>>38338446
Ty!
>>
>>38338612
>7op r
>strength
>wof r
>knight os r

So if you do ever meet face to face she will enjoy how strong you are in conversation topics but also will be comparing you to her other options. You will sort of be just another dude she talks to unless you make a really long lasting impression as she doesn't like when men clam up around her and can't hold a convo. Either impress her with your convo skills or in depth knowledge. She has way too many options to even have a long lasting impression of you sorry fren
>>
>>38338590
I won't agree or disagree with that, but I have seen a few readers who seemingly just use the cards as some sort of mental trigger and go off on tangents that end up being accurate. When you see it in person, you sometimes wonder if you gave off tells for cold reading, but I've seen it a few times even when I've had a poker face. So I tend to wonder if readers who are accurate without being technical about the cards are like this. Personally, I see this as generally being very intuitive, and the tool is less important than for others. In such a case, you can probably read with most anything.
>>
>>38338622
Three of Swords, Seven of swords Rx, Three of Cups, The Moon Rx, Nine of Cups Rx, The Tower Rx, Seven of Wands

Not without effort. If you wait for a chance to come to you, then you won't be getting any extra cash. However, if you go out of your way to find ways to get cash, you could end up with a decent amount of extra money.
>>
>>38338641
damn thats crazy Ill just kms
>>
>>38338558
Are you reading rn?
>>
Aq
Will I get to live in LA again soon?
>>
>>38338627
>knight of pentacles rx, 10 of pentacles rx, 10 of swords, page of pentacles

It's definitely a family member or someone very close to you. Like a brother or a father, maybe even a spouse.

A situation will happen and this person will take advantage of you. Think inheritance disputes and things like that.

Eventually, they will manage to fool you and it will cost you dearly. Keep an eye out and don't trust anyone blindly in these sort of situations just because they're family.
>>
Aq
Will S ask me out ?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38338783
q?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38338811
q?
>>
>>38338794
I've been getting reads telling me someone is going to take advantage of me. Is it going to be D, or someone else at that gathering attempting to get me to clear any debts they owe, or take more money from me?

Yours?
>>
>>38338814
Will I be able to live in LA soon?
You?
>>
>>38338535
10 of swords rx
temperance rx
5 of pents rx

On it's own, not so much. But overall it depends on the reader, a skilled one could get a nice connection.
>>
>>38338833
Am I better off throwing out of the money I've made from T or salvaging it?
>>
>>38338824
How do I fare in regards to the competition around A? Am I above or bellow my peers?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38338860
Starting
>>
>>38338868
Starting
>>
>>38338860
2 of swords
Hierophant
Ace of swords
I think you should hold out and save it until you can put it to better use
>>
>>38338833
Ten of Swords Justice Queen of Wands
Eventually yes but not anywhere soon
>>
>>38338868
Six of Swords Rx, Queen of Pentacles, Six of Cups Rx, Ace of Wands Rx

When compared, you are regarded as a bit below your peers. It is possible for you to rise above this, but you will need to let go of the mindsets and habits that hold you back.
>>
>>38338947
Ty!
>>
How did people begin to draw contemporary card meanings/interpretation from the Marseilles deck? I'm looking at the minor arcana and struggle to understand how you can find specific meaning from these cards.
>>
why i'm feeling weak? could it be that my gf is emotional vampire?
>>
aq
f
has he been missing me recently?
>>
aq
m
How can I best help my grandmother this week while she is dying?
>>
>>38338994
It doesn't quite work that way. If you're a medium and she has a strong connection to you, you're feeling her weakness/sadness possibly. Assuming you 100% know you have no health issues, you also may be being "guided" by an entity either as punishment or to 'course correct' your behavior.

Was the weakness sudden and out of nowhere or was it seemingly in response to some idea or thought you had and then it came on suddenly?
>>
Trading
>>
Trading
>>
>>38334980

Diagnosed schizophrenic here to do some readings :3

Drop your questions below!
>>
>>38339161
G's feelings for me?
>>
>>38339161
Will I marry g?
>>
>>38339161
Was she trying to get me to contact that guy?
>>
>>38339128
>You also may be being "guided" by an entity either as punishment or to 'course correct' your behavior.
what can i do with this? i was thinking about it. it's like they start fucking with me whenever i have a splur of a feelgood moments. they prevent me from being happy. please leave me alone...
>>
>>38339148
Q?
Any romantic intimacy this month?
Male
>>
>>38339161
have a discord?
>>
>>38339163
Yellow, Born, Ashphault, Lilac, Denim, Valor, Greenery, G is coming down with a cold. G is feeling angry towards you.
>>
>>38339161
Will I regret my nose job?
>>
>>38339178
I need to ask about a girl with whom I have a strange relationship, what does she want from me? Does she want to harm me? Does she just want to play with me? Sex? I distrust her, but for some reason I'm obsessed, I feel like it's not natural.
>>
>>38339161
what did that girl think of me?
>>
>>38339183
I have the cold, I doubt very much G has one as that would be too coincidental. Any reason for G's anger?
>>
>>38339161
How rich am I gonna be
>>
>>38339167
"No" "Eleven" "Dark Blue"
Frown, Mess, deepened. G reads cold. They are hard to connect to. They feel like they're hiding from you or just uber shy, might even be hiding something.

>>38339171
"yes" "8"
"93"
she's a really bad manipulator
why does she even try?

>>38339179
icyignatia
add meh :3

>>38339192
DONT GO TO A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY <-message that came through.
its a coin toss on the yes or no when it comes to the voices.
>>
>>38339161
What kind of Flowers does Hathor like the most?

Roses

Carnations

Belladonna

Orchids

?
>>
>>38339217
>171
thx
cause i'm her servant
>>
Trading
>>
Aq
What is g hiding from me?
>>
>>38339200
you make her feel mystical.... bright purple.... she likes you.... you have the upper hand in the relationship..... shes ur orbiter not the other way around >_> spicy!

>>38339216
voices said "drugs"
you will gain money through business partners or contributing to a cause thats not your own, decent wealth but no top dog by any means..... u feel so skeezy though

>>38339214
they feel disgusted and annoyed at you hold yourself in a higher regard than they like and they feel like you arent really on the same wavelength and there is miscommunication or like an air of contempt
>>
>>38339217
Thank you
>>
>>38339161
Are there any stocks, etfs, mutual funds that H wants me to buy tomorrow?
>>
>>38339161
Will d and I stay together?
>>
>>38339252
>214
It's funny because I feel like you're actually reading my feelings and not G's.
>>
>>38339161
How do I like my appearance? I do like my face, but I don’t feel comfortable with my natural hair.
>>
Trading 2 Qs
>>
>>38339161
his feels for me pls
>>
>>38339161
What are God's feelings about B's way of worshiping God?
>>
>>38339270
I'll trade one?
>>
>>38339289
>>38339270
What is g hiding from me?
>>
>>38339289
Will D be able to come out of this situation on his own if I refuse to commit large amounts of help, or will he only stay afloat if I bail him out again?
Yours?
>>
>>38339296
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCBwIycgcAI
>>
>>38339298
>>38339296
Starting
>>
Trading
>>
>>38339264
idk they appear as someone with brown hair, i feel like theyre a guy but they appear as a female with brown hair and glowing red eyes. idk

>>38339220
belladonna and orchids

>>38339257
nasdaq, TSX, GAST

>>38339260
yes
seems bright, happy, wholesome and successful
>>
>>38339198
trading a q? please
>>
>>38339311
>264
kek you're describing me. I have long hair and I'm a dude.
>>
>>38339298
Five of wands
Seven of cups
The world
Temperance
I think after some conflict they will then realize that they have other options and will learn to be better on their own
>>
>>38339318
is the person dealing with occult? they could have some sort of psychic protection that defers divination spying. are they religious?
>>
>>38339318
You have now cured me from my long hair man fetish thanks for being useful gman
>>
>>38339311
>220
You're the third reader to say belladonna. Belladonna wasn't even on my bingo card, a reader such as yourself provided that name and then I asked other readers including yourself and they all agree that belladonna is a flower that Hathor likes. Thank you! I honestly think Hathor likes anything that looks like a vagina hence the fondness for the Orchid.
>>
>>38339161
Why do I have a headache???
>>
>>38339311
Ty!
>>
>>38339318
idk if u see it how i see it, but if they deal with occult their feelings make sense now. u could feel the same thing at the same time, thats usually how relationships go. just nobody verbalizes it bcos of culture.
>>
>>38339161
Will I be able to live in New York anytime soon?
>>
>>38339332
you're welcome. But who is Gman?
>>
>>38339329
they have no psychic protection and they are not religious.
>>
>>38339346
idk they could be npc then. some people i just cant connect to. sorry. in my "hallucinations" some people have name tags like npcs. and players have rainbow auras but no nametags.
>>
>>38339352
do I have a name tag?
>>
>>38339296
Queen of Pentacles, The Emperor Rx, Four of Wands, The Moon, Page of Wands, Ace of Swords, Knight of Pentacles Rx

G seems to be doing something very stupid, selfish, and reckless right now. G doesn't seem to care about the consequences about this, or hasn't thought of what they could be yet. It's too early to say how this could affect you right now, but you should still confront G if you can. It's difficult to get a read on the specifics, but it feels like G is trying to complete a long term goal, but like I said, G is doing it in the worst way possible.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38339360
Oh man i have no idea what this could be
I'll try to figure it out lol ty
>>
>>38339161
What's his name?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38339417
q? mine is six day gen?
>>
Aq
Is he with me cause of his mommy issues?
>>
>>38339419
What do I need to know right now?
Starting yours.
>>
File: file.png (103 KB, 711x506)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>get bowl of ice cream
>sit down to watch movie
>cast i-ching
>this is the result
>>
>>38339267
"pink", valet, black lady, acquiescent

eat better food (message), stop worrying, take baths... when i connect my whole body feels prickly in an unpleasant way. embrace already existing beauty and go with the flow of your perception... i think the voices who said aquiscinet or however u spell it basically said that. in one word.

>>38339276
his feelings for you arent that strong. hes generally apathetic but enjoys talking to you and your presence, he knows u like him. beware of like this being one sided.

>>38339278
voices said god doesnt care
got a vision of a stereotypical archangel looking angel....
"primordial fortitude"

>>38339335
apparently you also did something naughty so ur being punished... bad baby.... its nothing health related but theyre comparing it to a migraine... be safe, drink water, rest...

>>38339340
voices immediately said no
getting a vision of an apartment high rise..... ur gonna stay where u r....

>>38339359
no
>>
>>38339451
I ching chong never lies burn more calories and eat less
>>
>>38339419
Page of Cups Rx, Eight of Wands, Eight of Swords Rx, Ace of Pentacles, Queen of Cups Rx, The High Priestess, Eight of cups Rx

So it looks like this period will start off slow for you, with possible setbacks and delays. However, towards the middle, things will start picking up again, and result in a chance for you to take control of your situation, and start a new project/venture in your life. Mostly, it will be more of the same, but this new opportunity will stand out. Just follow your instincts as the high priestess suggests, and don't let any obstacles prevent you from taking this chance.
>>
>>38339437
five of wands high priestess rx knight of swords rx
slow down and don't be v too rash in your life. Take it easy you're doing well.
>>
Trading
>>
AQ
Will I have a child?
>>
File: PXL_20240710_061802176.jpg (1.12 MB, 2268x4032)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>38339423
>The Lovers

Those that are closest to our hearts fill many things that we lack. Like pouring into a mold do they navigate the crevices and help us to become more whole. The experiences gained can never be appreciated enough. He is with you out of adoration of all that you are to him. This is such a pure air, breathed of life itself.
>>
>>38339457
>267
Lol, “black lady”
>>
>>38339457
>>38339457
I get migraines when a spiritual weird thing comes, dang it. Ty
>>
>>38339451
Lmao called out
>>
>>38339485
can I get a card for my love life this month? male
>>
>>38339458
did I ask for advice from a retarded bigot?
>>
>>38339484
>Six of Swords

In my minds eye before the card is drawn, I saw navigation. As if the points of a compass.

Yes, but the real question is for you. It's well within your power, but to find the true answer you seek; move outside your usual areas. Great distances. Yes.
>>
>>38339498
I even decided against a healthy snack of cashews :(
>I've eaten so many lately, and haven't indulged in quite a while, that's what I get I guess
>>
File: PXL_20240710_062218363.jpg (1.37 MB, 2268x4032)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>38339524
>>38339484
Apologies, here's the card
>>
>>38339393
i heard
michael a few times
tobias
brownberry (i search tht up and its a bread brand in wisconsin)
james

idk man

ur not looking for a normie name ur looking for a spirit name or something?
>>
>>38339485
Thank you :)
>>
>>38339532
It is a normie name but foreign. Thank you!!!
>>
Aq
Will I get rich soon?
>>
>>38339532
Hahaha damn, brownberry produces my favorite sandwich bread. He's the bread to my butter. I guess I'll get the right name at the right time.
>>
>>38339554
yeah im canadian never heard of it in my life
>>
>>38339557
They do oroweat, I like that one. I recognized their logo immediately, I hadn't heard the name either. Thanks!
>>
Aq
Will I be with child this year?
>>
File: PXL_20240710_063308517.jpg (1.42 MB, 2268x4032)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>38339517
>Page of Cups (Rx)

The ship that rocks too much, the stormy sea where the planks of wood rotate the ground beneath your feet. Too much this time, water to bail, planks to reinforce. Your emotions get the better of you, and in attempting to manage them you focus on them entirely. I see no other persons for this month.

Remember to breath.
>>
>>38339161
Am I destined to never be loved?
>>
>>38339161
Is K hiding anything from me? Or what he says he feels for me is true?
>>
File: PXL_20240710_064231448.jpg (1.36 MB, 2268x4032)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>38339547
>Seven of Wands

The determination lies on you. If you will it to be this year then so it will be. Keep in mind the effort it takes, the social energy that may expend but fierce in your standing if you wish it to be then so it will be. But it cannot happen without your action.
>>
>>38339457
>40
Im curious do you have any idea how tall that apartment was. Was it around anything in particular? That could legit mean something it may not be random. I could tell you more about that if you want.
>>
>>38339547
Apologies,
>>38339614
This read was meant for
>>38339573
>>
AQ

When pp?
>>
>>38339614
Thank you
>>
File: PXL_20240710_065414843.jpg (1.51 MB, 2268x4032)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>38339626
>The Chariot (Rx)

My deck didn't like that I asked that.

They always ask 'When pp?' but never, 'Why pp?'
>>
AQ
Why so much pussy?
>>
Aq
What will e think about d and me?
>>
Aq
Will I get money tomorrow?
Im so hungry
>>
new thread:
>>38339832
>>38339832

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.