[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (27 KB, 1092x1037)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
From the beginning of time, humans have always longed for something that is sapient like them yet not human, be it a spirit, a demon, an angel, a deity, an alien, and whatnot.
What is this innate desire in us to meet something that is self-aware like us yet not like us? Is it a paranormal thing?
>>
>>38455386
being the only conscious species in the world makes you lonely
>>
>>38455386
Humans would get a massive inferiority complex meeting aliens
People would hate them for it
>>
The problem is the counterfeits. You CAN contact extraterrestrial entities, but how can you tell for certain that they are who they say they are, that they are being honest, that it’s not terrestrials beaming shit into your head, etc.?
>>
>>38455386
Have you ever considered that these things are actually real?
>>
File: coffee.png (30 KB, 300x250)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>38455449
Not if the aliens were also tops.
>>
The human species acts exactly like a dog waiting for its master. Why do you think that is? Sure, we try governing ourselves. But you know all too well how that goes.
>>
Because many of us have a small inclination or connection that makes us subconsciously remember how life was or how it supposed to be and how that's related to the grand wonderment of reality that's been taken and made to appear fictional
>>
>>38455386
>Is it a paranormal thing?
Dominance and control.

Inward, or outward.

Inward eats your children.

Outward is Creation itself.
>>
>>38457574
Damnit.

People love to hate Judas...but never knew him.

Wanton hate, the very thing Jesus said the people were doing wrong.

Habits become instinct.

Built Evil.

>Tom Delong Psychologcal Operations thread #29562856

Hrmm...what would THEY want for themselves?
>>
>>38457574
>Inward eats your children.
Some just watch...at first.

>>38451332
He must have met the CE-5's side that deep down hates what he is, Biblically hate (Love less).

I know of another who met it with Fear.

I met it with tanquility, absolute peace and harmony with the insect nature in my ghetto apartment.

Apotheosis next door.
>>
>>38455386
Longing for something that doesn’t exist is why you should Turn to Christ brother! With Christ, all things are possible!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.