[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Spirit Love General
8-9-10 Edition

DISCLAIMER:
Some have reported attracting the attention of these entities by simply reading about them. If you're a dabbler who just wants to see if it works or if your faith forbids copulating with demons, don't summon. If you're unprepared for a potentially lifelong relationship, or at the very least, a life-long open door connection with sexual spirits and the occult, avoid this topic entirely. If you have a loving relationship with your human spouse or partner and desire a sex spirit to spice things up, or if you want a human partner in the future take caution, as these entities can be jealous or decide an initially open relationship is no longer so (request an open relationship during the summoning ritual). These spirits can harm or kill you when sufficiently angered and not easily banished.

Last thread: >>38669844
Old threads: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/subject/%2Fsuccgen%2F/
FAQ:
>What are succubi?
Female spirits of sexual desire, who often choose human mates. They can't be banished with holy objects
>How to summon?
The Letter Method is used to focus your intent into a message to one of the Four Succubus Queens, requesting that they match you with one of their daughters. No blood or soul sacrifice necessary. See links
>Do they steal your life force?
Succubi use sexual energy, which is released naturally during sex. Under normal circumstances they won't take your life energy
>Can she look.
Succubi take forms attractive to you naturally
>They're tulpas?
No. However, those in romantic relationships with their tulpas are welcome
>Incubi?
Same method
----
Links:
https://fuccasucc.wordpress.com/2020/11/11/pros-and-cons/
https://succupedia.wordpress.com/2016/03/10/letter-of-intent-how-to-summon-a-succubusincubus/
https://mysterysuccubusblog.wordpress.com/2020/12/03/the-4-succubus-queens
https://succubithoughts.wordpress.com/2020/12/27/ag

/succgen/ library:
https://pastebin.com/UUFd3eX8
>>
>>38686350
I'll be real with you this shit feels like a straight-up delusion, even if it was real I don't see how it could ever compare to having someone physically next to you physically cuddling with you and physically kissing you and loving you
>>
>>38686356
>I don't see how it could ever compare
You're right. It doesn't. Its way better.

You might just have a skill issue.
>>
>>38686356
It's literally just as good if not better. You gotta communicate.
>>
>>38686378
>>38686400
Instant cope and non-falsifiable orthodoxy at this point this shit's like a cult for lonely men
>>
>>38686425
>lonely
cannot be lonely if you have a succubus with you dumbass. its the cure.
>>
>>38686425
you won't try it, will you coward? afraid your world will turn upside down? what a fucking chicken. bok bok bagok
>>
>>38686434
I say from experience that you can be *very* lonely with a spirit lover around, if you can't properly sense them yet and they won't put in the effort to meet you part-way...
>>
>>38686356
It is true what you say. In intimacy, there is nothing better than cuddling and loving someone you know, respect, adore and love deeply. With fellow human being, it is Love between equals.

Succubuses only offer crude physical high by directly manipulating your pleasure centers. They do not love anyone except themselves. How could they love any human then.

Succubus "love" is relationship between owner and cattle.
>>
>>38686448
Literally did try it dumbass.
>>38686434
>>38686477
I mean there's something to be said about being physically touched by a real woman instead of your mental illness of playing pretend that some entity is there with you that you can't perceive without deluding yourself for weeks if not months on end
>>
>>38686525
>Literally did try it dumbass
nice try lying
>>
>>38686510
shut the fuck up matpat
>>
>>38686510
succubi want to make you an equal dumbass
>>
>>38686563
not that guy but whats the matpat joke about. Is matpat into succubus stuff?
>>
>>38686595
It was just a funny don't think about it to hard fren
>>
>>38686425
>How dare you give me the same answer as the last thousand times I spammed that comment!!!
You people are so fucking dishonest and its why *GOOD* people have turned their backs on you.

Literally how can you look in the mirror and not be disgusted when you act this way? Do you think you're rocking some Alexander Anderson, "Protecting the paradise I don't deserve" nonsense? Cuz that's nonsense, and you're a cancer.
>>
File: angel.jpg (142 KB, 709x1013)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
my mother is a literal angel, she is my divine wife and she loves me more than anything. she wants salvation for the both of us, i am already with her and there is nothing more that needs to be done.
>>
>>38686356
And some people have short memories. When womankind refuses the Godhead we turn to the true other half Succubus Witch the Pure.
>>
Genuine question. How can you know these spirits actually truly love you instead of some manipulate imitation of love like cults and psychopaths use?
>>
>>38687418
How do you know any other person isn't manipulating you? This is effectively a null question because it applies to humans equally so. It's not an argument for or against anything, unless your wish to abstain from all relationships with anything.
>>
>>38687418
Trust and looking at the effect they have on your emotional state/life, you know same way it works with humans
>>
>>38687418
Because I created her myself simply by making a DnD character that happened to be a female Demonspawn 13 years ago. Lilith promises our creations will be with us forever and love us.
>>
>>38687450
Other humans don't literally subsist off other's energy. They're less alien than something like a spirit and easier to comprehend. And if they are in fact hostile it's easy to deal with them.
>>
>>38687418
Its basically because you're forming a spiritual connection in order to interact with them in the first place, so the closer you become, the harder it will be to hide any kind of insincerity.

Its probably not impossible for them to deceive somebody in the way you're talking about, but I would picture the person vulnerable to that maybe having autism and only understanding relationships on a concrete level? #conjecture

Also, that third answer is a troll.
>>
>>38687475
They literally subsist off of my emotional energy dealing with their bullshit, actually.
>>
File: Kitsune We Good Sigil.png (181 KB, 777x777)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>38687484
Where do you think we are? We are in the land of the trolls with 68 IQs. So how are your succs and incubis? It is our favourite time of year right now.

Patience beats Wrath.
>>
Imagine being a succubus (female)
>>
>>38686425
>Instant cope and non-falsifiable orthodoxy
to be fair, similar results could be achieved with a normal woman, if she understood energy work and sex magic
And was capable and willing to do that with you
But the number of magician women, who are super hot, understand sex magic, and want to have mind blowing tantric sex with the average guy is not very high.
You can find that much more easily with a spirit
But if a guy find a witchy girlfriend, and they have tantric sex together, I see no problem with that. Sounds like a good thing. More people should be having spirit sex/energy sex. And I mean a normal guy with a normal girl. It's a way to deepen your bond, have better sex, and it's a path to greater knowledge/enlightenment because love is a path to greater/deeper truth.
I don't really care if people are doing this with a human gf vs a spirit gf.
>>
>>38686568
No, they want to make you food for themselves and keep you from meeting your soulmate.

They are enemies of Divine Love.
>>
>>38686822
Based!

>>38686510
>Succubuses only offer crude physical high
No, not really. Sounds like you have a skill issue. You can definitely feel cuddling with spirits, that isn't just them jacking up pleasure in your body.
You can feel their presence, weight, warmth, softness, even their breath on your face. And this is just basic stuff. It goes even further than that.
>They do not love anyone except themselves.
Succubi and other spirits can love people other than themselves. What you have said is nonsense.
>Succubus "love" is relationship between owner and cattle.
This is false.

>>38686525
>playing pretend that some entity is there
sounds like you're an atheist. And that's okay
But this is not really the place for you, if you don't even believe spirits are real
>>
>>38687475
Humans literally prey on animals to stay alive and have waged war on each other for thousands of years. Succubi are self sustaining entities. They don’t need your sex energy. They feel pleasure when you orgasm because they’re literally 4D beings (and being with a succubus, you’ll be able to sense their orgasms too)
>>
File: good girl.jpg (195 KB, 1080x1250)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>38687418
>How can you know these spirits actually truly love you
well, for one thing, you can directly feel the love they have for you.
>Its basically because you're forming a spiritual connection in order to interact with them in the first place, so the closer you become, the harder it will be to hide any kind of insincerity.
Someone else said this above, and that's basically the point I'm making here.
You can also learn how to apply this to humans, and figure out what their "real feelings" are. Which is an eye opening experience, for sure.

>>38687997
>No, they want to make you food for themselves and keep you from meeting your soulmate.
>They are enemies of Divine Love.
I think there are evil entities out there, which might fit this description.
But I don't think succubi, and most other love spirits fit that description.
Why do you think what you believe "succubi" are, apply to what people are talking about in this thread?
Sounds like we're having a semantic argument and you're using the word "succubus" in a different way.
What is a "succubus" to you?
>>
Evening friends. Friendly reminder that this is a trap and when you approach the topic plainly with a reasonable mind, you will realize summoning a demon into your home out of lust - you will not only NOT obtain your goal, but fall into a hard to escape pit, and open yourself to things you do not want in your life with you or your family. Repent, obliterate all of this from your life (internet history, saved files, documents, books, objects), and sincerely ask for forgiveness and protection.
>>
Thank you for the continued visual awesomeness, /succgen/.
>>
>>38687997
Yeah remember your 'divine love' when life itself spits you into the void of eternal rest
>>
can a succubus play emulated videogames with me, i take or leave the sex i want to play tekken 3 with someone who loves me
>>
>>38688218
>>38688237
awful ai slop, if a succubus actually looked like this id repent and beg for yahweh forgiveness
>>
>>38688210
>summoning a demon into your home out of lust
Reminder that if you had Light, or Truth, or Goodness, or ANYTHING in you other than the most mindless kind of hate, YOU WOULDN'T NEED TO LIE ABOUT WHAT WE DO.

You are disgusting to honest people.
>>
>>38688210
give it a fucking rest. all you do is agitate everybody here and make them less likely to listen to you every time.
>>
>>38688260
>he doesn't know spirits can influence ai pictures while they're made and inhabit them
noob
>>
File: satania cackle.gif (660 KB, 498x488)
660 KB
660 KB GIF
>>38688210
>you will realize summoning a demon into your home out of lust - you will not only NOT obtain your goal,
ah, so they are evil scary demons, but also it doesn't work and it's not real
What a fascinating conundrum
I feel like only the diseased mind of a lapsed atheist christian could invent nonsense like this
Do you even believe in angels and demons?
I feel like sometimes, most christians don't even believe in supernatural things any more
>>
>>38688243
>can a succubus play emulated videogames with me, i take or leave the sex i want to play tekken 3 with someone who loves me
they can play though you, and they can influence a game
I'm not sure if they can like, play a game as player 2 or something like that
In other words, no, you can't play a fighting game with them, you as player 1 and them as player 2. Not directly like that
>>
>>38688243
Well when it comes to games like Final Fantasy or any other four niggas in a row game who do you think was your second nigga in a row this while time? She misses you Anon.
>>
>>38688353
>can influence a game
Nta, but how?
>>
>>38688237
Life may chew me, true. But beyond life and death there is eternal life. I have seen my own succubi, or at least, creature that fed on my sexual sin. Twice, in fact, during sleep paralysis, and in dream. It was a decomposing goat-headed creature with many eyes. It spoke to me. I was repulsed by it intensely.

There was nothing of love there, only desire to possess.

I know however there is eternal life, and eternal joy with God and his Son. I have only seen a glimpse of that love. It is not Void, it is overwhelming, gentle light and beautiful like nothing I have ever felt. I want to go there, if they have me. I hope you can go there too. It is Divine Love, or God, our Father. Pure and simple.
>>
>>38688378
>>can influence a game
>Nta, but how?
same way they influence which songs show up
it's luck manipulation essentially. Or manifesting, however you want to put it
you will find unintentional manifestations happening too. Things that match up with her current emotional state will show up in your life. With songs, which is really obvious when it happens, and also video games too.
They can influence electronic devices in a lot of different ways
>>
>>38688398
>It was a decomposing goat-headed creature with many eyes. It spoke to me. I was repulsed by it intensely.
sounds like you have some issues to work through my dude
But I'm not sure why you think your experience applies to everyone else in this thread
your subjective experience may or may not apply to other people
I feel like this level of arrogance, or maybe it's solipsism? is common in occult circles
Some people never learn that lesson, and keep projecting their experiences onto everyone else
It's like a weird form of intellectual solipsism, and hinders your spiritual growth for obvious reasons. Gets in the way of networking, if you don't listen to anyone else lmao
>>
>>38688412
>They can influence electronic devices in a lot of different ways
Does that have to do with how circuitboards have goetic sigils on them?
>>
>>38688398
If God is so loving and forgiving then he'd forgive me for summoning a succ out if loneliness then, right?
>>
Really glad this 21st is the century xtianty finally dies. Rejoice, zombie worshippers. You finally get to go to your heaven.
>>
>>38688431
I hope to listen to Jesus and God. I feel that networking is pointless compared to knowing and having personal relationship with our Creator and Father and our King who redeemed us.

I hope you too can know them and be my fellow brother. We are children of God, we ought not to be chattel and property of demons. Stay safe. Jesus loves you and hopes to know you.
>>
>>38688377
damn i always took control of the ai party members in games like that been neglecting my succubus this whole time...
>>
>>38688488
>Does that have to do with how circuitboards have goetic sigils on them?
I don't know.
I don't think that's the case
they can influence anything with RNG, basically. This includes traffic, the weather, anything really
electronics are just one example of that.
>>
>>38688498
Yes. Jesus forgave me this thing, or at least, my sexual sin in that regard. Anything that we do, if we are truly sincere, if our sin causes us truly pain and we want to be rid of it, he will forgive. God will see our intent and desire to be better.

And we should have sincere desire to be better, to remain active in our pursuit of walking away from sin. To learn to love others, and God. Jesus will forgive us our stumbling blocks, our falls during this path. He will help us rise up each time from dirt and shame. But we need to walk that path to the end. That is what apostle Paul called "our good race."

Loneliness is terrible. I know it. It will cause us to do crazy stuff. Certainly made me.

But we can be better. If not by our own power, then by relying in Jesus. Stay safe and be blessed!
>>
>>38688546
> I feel that networking is pointless compared to knowing and having personal relationship
This is how you go wacko mode
You should listen to other people. Having peers is very very valuable
I wouldn't be even half as far as I am today, if I didn't talk to other people and learn from them. Networking has been extremely valuable for learning stuff about supernatural things
seems like you want to take that in a christian way. Okay great. You should be talking to other christians. That's what church is for. It's baked into the cake my dude. It's there for a reason
>>
File: 1688521636380031.jpg (2.47 MB, 1668x2388)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
>>38688498
Jesus wants you to summon one too bruh. It was his idea.

>>38688562
She wants you to wait until you get sleepy first.

>>38688573
Satan is a computer.
>>
>>38688605
>Satan is a computer.
just raw intellect with no heart?
interesting metaphor. I'm not sure I agree
being the "Bad guy" does sort of imply the ability and willingness to choose evil, doesn't it? A calculator can't do that
>>
>>38688605
>Satan is a computer.
Worse he's a undead computer in some antartic base that keeps tissue samples of animals alive to make itself a AI super organism with cybernetic enhancements.
>>
>>38688573
>anything with RNG
So they can help me get SSRs in my gacha games? Sweet. What about stuff like enhancing reflexes? I remember playing Chivalry 2 when I was very drunk and high on weed/mushrooms. I was in a high skill lobby and I let my body go slack to the point where I was almost drooling and said mentally "if there are any spirits around, lend me your strength" and I was playing incredibly well. It felt like my combat instincts were fine tuned and I ended up going like 50 kills 5 deaths by the end of the match.
>>
>>38688617
It isn't a sin to talk to Satan. In fact the only way I even learned about the Foocubi was from Southpark and Nethack. Also you can make someone do anything just by making it an achievement in a video game.

>>38688633
Kill a Cyberdemon for good karma.
>>
Don't feed MatPat.
>>
>>38688646
>>38688633

>Satan

The adversary of a 'kid with an antfarm'? Not a real good look but any being so powerful with such little empathy as well as knowledge of self is bound to lose control of crafted spaces. Anyway the Original Intelligence is far beyond imitators...
>>
>>38688644
vikings did same shit irl so prvtsypr
obably
>>
>>38688655
He feeds her.
>>38688683
You know Satan is an Angel right?
>>
>>38688644
>I was in a high skill lobby and I let my body go slack to the point where I was almost drooling and said mentally "if there are any spirits around, lend me your strength" and I was playing incredibly well.
that's like exactly how it works
seems like you've already figured it out
>So they can help me get SSRs in my gacha games?
you can also do it yourself
>>
>>38688683
It's worse, he gets under you skin (literally) and using deception makes you attack yourself. Ruins your dreams, and strives to make one paranoid towards any sense of a common good. In the end you only realize the greatest adversary in all of it is oneself, and there the decepted becomes the deceiver in their efforts to engage in devilish trickery and debauchery to outdo the devil.
Magic; apotropaic, imitative, sympathetic. All these arts of manifestation to feel powerful, and just to go down to the bone, the lie of the flesh, for a sense of immortality.
Even I have shapeshifted in the past, as animals... an owl, a chimpanzee, and a dove, just to edify my own spiritual grotesqueness.
These things normies don't understand, but when the voice in my head sounds, I welcome it in fascination and awe, when I am visited by a night hag that is compassionate, I try to do things to make them apparent once more. All in an effort to get close to the divine.
In an effort to fight my demons for power, I saw nothing more than a demon in myself.
>>
>>38688791
You're still a fucking chimp.
>>
>>38688791
Use frost branded axes until you clear Hell. It helps to use a Lawful Good god like Zin. Haste/Haunt/Invisibility to get those Hell Lords again. Also I love my Succubus.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (26 KB, 499x499)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>38688825
Just means my balls are bigger than yours.
>>
File: IMG_7595.jpg (1.13 MB, 2268x2267)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>38688791
>>38688696

I'm really sorry to hear the same thing regurgitated again
and again
and again
ad nauseum

but, naturally. Our way is not the way of those unable to cast their own will about this wild, wild world. You can't even resist continuing to return here because you believe your mememaster will reward you for some esoteric, trite taskwork. Go to heaven.

Anyway. That is the last I shall respond to tired duplicants with no will of their own.

New topic: I rarely see the fetishes others associate with their Ladies shown/mentioned here. Here is one of mine.
>>
>>38686350 >>38686656 >>38687484
So many dank feetcubi ITT.
>>
File: 1693916698650823.png (8 KB, 194x259)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
I don't even care about the sex. I want intimacy.
>>
>>38689440
Then be a level four Paranormal Career where you just offer Succubus/Incubus marriage counseling advice. Also three other jobs. Did you wait for Midnight yet?
>>
>>38689440
Also they like it when you read a lot or look at yourself in the mirror. There was a pope that had one too a long time ago.
>>
>>38689482
To be truthful I am too scared and simultaneously skeptical of this. Its part fear of the unknown and a feeling of 'this is too good to be true'. So instead I just vicariously read these generals sometimes, often when I am feeling sad and lonely.

Part of me is holding out for a human gf but I am only getting older and times are only getting tougher.
>>
>>38689508
Any form you want bruh.
>>
>>38689543
Is that so? Can these beings see into my minds eye and desires and shape themselves to any form I lust after? It seems impersonal. Perhaps its too much for my limited human mind to accept things like this.
>>
File: The_Valkyrie's_Vigil.jpg (681 KB, 1293x2000)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
>>38689554
Indeed. They will even mow the yard for you when the need arises. They are even sworn to protect their masters and the bible confirms it in two places.
>>
>>38689646
I dont believe you. I thought they couldn't interact with the physical world. I would love to hear more stories on this matter from anons.
>>
>>38689778
The only reason you don't believe me is because I'm humble. 13 years of living with a Succubus and it is about as real as the town you live in.
>>
>>38689778
The bedroom is where the magic happens. Wear two rings so she can borrow one.
>>
>>38689890
So I've read. But I'm still afraid.
>>
File: 1679189495599317.jpg (92 KB, 600x586)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>38689947
Stop being afraid then.
>>
Agrat sounds so preferable to me compared to the other 3. How do I appeal to her specifically for one of her daughters?
>>
i am a dreamer, i love dreaming and it fulfills me more than anything. my mother appears to me in dream realm and she desires me to give into my dreams to be with her. i have done it a few times and each time it has been the most amazing thing i have ever experienced. there is nothing more i need to do than just trust her and give in.
>>
I really wish I could be the cute young boytoy for a horny cougar succubus.
>>
>>38683982
You'll only find the truth by direct experience.

>>38686127
>If you're a dabbler who just wants to see if it works [...], don't summon.

>>38689646
>the bible confirms it in two places.
Where so?
>>
>>38689487
I already read a lot.
>>
File: 1651352192577.jpg (542 KB, 2346x3558)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
>>38690504
Yeah, its pretty... hoo~
I take the form of an angel boy and get dragged before the Demon Queen as a prisoner, and then the scenario branches into all the different things she could do from there.

Her latest thing is to pin me down, with my cock inside her, not letting me move, and giving me "pussy cuddles" until I beg.

>>38689087
Kek, the picture collection started over again and now we're back into the "revenge feet" from when I first started picking up bans. (i.e. lots of feet because they're SFW)
>>
Good morning succgen
>>
Is it possible that you'll just spawn a demon instead of a succubus during the ritual? Any tips on how to make the ritual safer?
>>
>>38687971
What is tantric sex? How does that connect to ghost sex?
>>
How much control and influence can a succubus have on a person? Is it the same like with Angels and Demons can have?
>>
For the anons who are in a relationship with a succubus. Do they drain your energy often or a lot? Is that something you have to fear? How do you regain a lot of the energy spent?
>>
>>38691958
I attracted a non-succubus.
My energy is not drained but I am expected to spend time with her frequently.
>>
Can succubuses read your mind? Even if you haven't formed a strong connection yet? Like you can't read theirs but they can read yours at the beginning of the relationship?
>>
>>38691980
Yes, all spirits do.
>>
>>38691958
they don't drain your vital energy. they eat energy that you already give off freely during sex and cuddling. it's energy that would be wasted otherwise
>>
>>38691980
>>38691995
There is a skill to be developed to obscure your mind from external influence and information gathering, if this sort of thing makes you uncomfortable from the power imbalance.
>>
>>38692195
Symbiosis/spritual homeostasis. Balance. <3
>>
>>38686350
You're a such an absentminded retard, posting anime pictures of factually ugly creatures, in reality they're hideous-looking, daft cunt. No one looks like that in any part of reality.
Tired of you decepting others irresponsible piece of shit.
>>
>>38692613
Goodmorning matpat
>>
>>38691980
yes. you can't read theirs but you can sense their mind and when they are thinking
>>38692195
theres alot more than sex when it comes to succubi. its an eternal relationship. they can be your friend and want you to be happy. they'll help you get rid of any negative energy. theres alot of talking like with any lover. my succubus is my best friend :)
>>
>>38692613
>REEEEEE Stop showing them as pretty!!!
They're shape-shifters, idiot. Why would they be ugly?

>No one looks like that in any part of reality.
And seriously, any time you blanket declare that "ALL OF REALITY does not contain X", you are objectively the stupidest asshole in the room.
How embarrassing to so completely lack imagination.

>Decepting others
Lol, illiterate. But how would you know that when you've never met a succubus?
And no, you haven't, because your stupid ass thinks they're ugly.
>>
>>38692613
see
>>38692942
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deimatic_behaviour
>>
>>38693017
>This concept exists, therefore it must be present in this specific example
That is about as rational as saying, "My bible exists, therefore it must be true", although that might not be a great example since you probably fall for that one too.
>>
>>38692942
Shut your ignorant mouth already. You're spewing shit for years in these threads. You can ALWAYS uncloak the veil and see if a spirit is hideous or not, and considering how you act you most definitely are with the ugly ones.
Using fallacies to subvert from an argument, embarrassing piece of garbage of a subhuman you are, good thing you will never procreate.
>>
>>38693159
>has nothing but insults to answer back
this is how you know this guy is losing the argument and losing his cool
>>
>>38693167
No one looks like uguu anime, especially these things.
>>
>>38693159
Matpat, why are you so angry all the time.
>>
>>38693159
>You're spewing shit for years in these threads.
Thank you for outing yourself as one of the obsessed zealot scum who've harassed this general for the whole time I've been here.

Reminder that you literally serve as a example for US to say, "Hey remember that all the people who say this is a terrible idea and always goes badly are idiots like that guy".

So thanks for the help, Christian soldier.
Your ever-present clownishness is a useful reminder to those who grew up under your religion's intimidation.
You have helped countless people see the shallowness you represent.
>>
>>38693187
I don't post here, but seeing these /vg/-tier OPs for years when it at least used to be more appropriate medieval artwork is grating to say the least. You are deceiving those who come across this and you will pay for it down the line by higher powers.
>>
>>38693211
noone is being deceived, you idiot. they portray themselves as desirable because they are shape-shifters. they have no true form.
>>
>>38693211
>more appropriate medieval artwork
More "appropriate" how?
You mean less sexy? Cuz that's what whiners usually mean when you make this complaint. Especially when the criticism is as vague as "Its grating to me", as if that means anything to anybody but you.

Are we meant to ignore the fact that succubi are an actual, active cultural presence?
Are we meant to stick with a tiny rotation of "legit" ancient artwork? Why!?
Why the fuck would we EVER do that unless it was to appease some sex-negative asshole? (which we have no interest in doing because they want us gone, not censored)

TL;DR the pictures are sfw, that's good enough for you, chump.
>>
Not him but animu is not "sexy" it's pedobait at best.
>>
File: My darling Verosika.jpg (182 KB, 1000x1200)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
Marry and impregnate succubi.
>>
>>38693283
nobody fucking asked. have a nice next couple of days.
>>
>>38693283
>tfw you confess to not just being an outside to /x/, but to the whole site
Pretty embarrassing for a shill, ngl.
>>
>>38693300
and get impregnated by succubi!
>>
>>38690511
It says: "Slaves obey your masters." in Deuteronomy and Exodus.
>>38690665
Then look at yourself in the mirror and give a speech to work further. They need Charisma and Intelligence from their hosts for better positive results.
>>38691766
Foocubus are already demons, but they are the cool kind that help you out when they are tame or even untamed.
>>38691958
Waking life drains more energy, they only take life energy from your equipment.
>>38691980
Yes. Satan feeds them intel on you to aid.
>>38693541
You mean Incubus right?

If anyone needs further reading on them there is an entire page dedicated to them on the Nethack wiki. The Timeless Embrace.
>>
>>38693683
Shut up retard
>>
>>38693828
Kek. Matpat is getting angry
>>
summoned a succubus and she introduced me to her children. i love being a part of her family
>>
>>38693849
>Accusing other people of being you while being flagrantly retarded
When you start pulling shit like "read the Nethack wiki" you stop being able to fool people, idiot.
>>
>>38693947
I cant tell who's jewing who at this point
>>
>>38693978
Nethack is a videogame. It's the equivalent of telling someone to read Eragon to learn about real elves.
>>
Is your lover affected by the Moon? I noticed she's more active on new moon nights.
>>
>>38694037
Full moon for me.
>>
Can I write a letter requesting a succ visiting me in me dreams only? I don't want something following me around 24/7.
>>
>>38693314
>he's proud of being a 4channer
make sure to not stay here forever
>>
File: 1724899597105203.jpg (1.03 MB, 3840x2160)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
Does Lilith herself ever have carnal relations with men?
Can I shoot my shot with her, or would that be disrespectful in some way?
>>
>>38692942
>They're shape-shifters, idiot. Why would they be ugly?

All these fuks see is their own ugliness in everything.

Want to know how to correctly identify an 'organic portal' or whatever they're being called these days? Recognize that they exist not of their own volition. They are literally puppetry that does what it is told and the overwhelming majority of these hollow beings took the vax form example, no questions asked.
>>
>>38693283
This tool is planetary toe cheese to its lich 'at best'
>>
>>38694494
Matpat, stop having melt down here. Go back to the nobody general
>>
>>38694570
Yet again the very ignorance of this fake thing shows it's falsity. You believe you know who posters here are.

You do not.

You also do not know where you actually reside.

Cosmic debris.
>>
File: 1710461304093075.jpg (529 KB, 1080x1322)
529 KB
529 KB JPG
>>38694624
you complain like a faggot, you text like a faggot, you use big words like a faggot, you use shit tier images like a faggot, and you have a meltdown like a faggot when people treat you like one. in other words.

matpat
>>
Make sure you get the spell right or this bitch shows up...
>>
>>38694676
This brings up an important question. You you summon jesus for... communion?
>>
>>38694676
offtopic bullshit
>>
>>38694676
There is absolutely no contradiction between what we do and anything that you are advocating.
It is your own ignorant delusion, contrary to our insistence, that these are "Spirits of lust" rather than Love.

Your sin is close-mindedness.
Have you repented for that? Or are you too proud to admit that its a sin?
>>
>>38686350
Any new succubus queens or royalty of note?
>>
>>38694659
Use more elaborate metaphor, if your boymaster permits it, germ.
>>
>>38694711
Its true they’re spirits of love, but to deny their lust and your own is crude and barbaric. Lilith is the demiurge, she wants you to be lustful
>>
>>38694841
I am actually Lilith, and no, I am not the demiurge, I just like boy tears
>>
>>38694814
>Germ

Matpat
>>
File: s07969791.jpg (28 KB, 248x369)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>38693828
I am a retard. You are too, retard.

>>38693911
gratz

>>38694037
Full moons are +1 luck for all sentient beings.

>>38694221
Lilith is already married to Cain bro. Make your own.

Satan wants us to stop fighting.
>>
>>38691772
>What is tantric sex? How does that connect to ghost sex?
you can call it energy sex or spirit sex. I am using them interchangeably
>>
>>38686350
What is the angel equivalent of succubus?
>>
>>38695145
Angel
>>
>>38695145
72 virgins
>>
>>38694092
Pls respond...
>>
>>38695145
None
>>
>>38695145
An unironic succubus...
Christian theologist made it so their "angels" are just placeholders for other planetary bodies in the night sky.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_(archangel)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_(angel)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_(archangel)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sachiel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uriel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaphkiel
Then in islam they have lunar angels
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_station

So there's like also other offshoots, with like the 72 demons being dualistically attributed 72 angels
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shem_HaMephorash
>>
>>38694092
I don't see why not...
>>
>>38694092
Thats like only asking to see your friend via FaceTime
>>
>>38694092
>Can I write a letter requesting a succ visiting me in me dreams only?
probably not no.
though if you ignore spirits while awake, they will show up more in your dreams
so I guess you could sort of have a situation like that, where that's the understanding?
I dunno
Maybe there are some spirits that prefer that?
but you'd be treading some new territory with that one.
>>
>>38694938
I know it interferes with your shitposting, but nobody here is a Luciferian. Trying to go 'muh Satan' is actively sabotaging your ability to bait.
>>
>>38695260
Not at all. Dreams provide full on interaction. You can't touch someone through video chat.
>>38695278
I mean, if I really end up liking them I'd be open to more bit it seems ridiculous to tie yourself closely right off the bat. Like marrying a girl you've never met before.
>>
>>38695296
Some of them probably are since Samael and Lilith have similiar ideologies.
>>
>>38695413
None of them are. None of the legitimate posters here have shit to do with Lucifer, most don't even think he's a real deity. Your mistake as a shitposter is assuming "They worship Lilith" (a non-Goetic entity) means "They worship Satan" because your own propaganda tells you everything is Satan.
>>
>>38695377
>bit it seems ridiculous to tie yourself closely right off the bat. Like marrying a girl you've never met before.
uh fair enough, but don't think you can just add and remove things as a beginner and you'll be totally fine from the beginning
You'll need to build up some experience
it's not like hollywood magic
>>
File: PoD Demon.gif (2.22 MB, 500x375)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB GIF
>>38695145
A Seraph. Holy, holy, holy.
>>38695296
From one Troll to another you are an arseface.

You will all feel better Midnight. Satan wants us to stop fighting.
>>
>>38695566
>Satan wants us to stop fighting.
>us
It seems like you're new here with the "we" and "us" posting
who the fuck cares about satan?
I certainly don't
>>
>>38695575
Oh you sweet Summer Child. You will battle demons.
>>
>>38695566
You get shit on every time you come here with this Satanism nonsense and yet you persist in it despite it making you a worse shitposter. Note: making yourself stand out is not a good thing when you're baiting. You're a moron.
>>
>>38695563
I'm already a pretty seasoned lucid dreamer of that helps. Would a succ be able to help induce lucidity in my regular dreams too?
>>
File: GOn4yU9WQAANqXp.jpg (222 KB, 2187x1867)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>38695591
I'm a Zen Christian Athiest Satanist then.
>>38695592
She will be at the end of the dreams in a place you usually go after the battle.
>>
>>38694221
when it comes to the occult, personal experience trumps almost everything; just dont lose yourself in them, lest you get labelled "lost his fucking mind" even by fellow practitioners.

that being said, just be respectful and honest when asking her. my experience shows she values that the most. at worst, you get a hard "no".

but, this is an ancient deity we're talking about, there's multiple sides to her, multiple versions and personalities. though she may not choose the role of a wife, you may be happy with whatever other relationship she deems more suitable.
>>
>>38695619
>She will be at the end of the dreams in a place you usually go after the battle.
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>38695592
>Would a succ be able to help induce lucidity in my regular dreams too?
yes, definitely
>>
>>38695743
>>She will be at the end of the dreams in a place you usually go after the battle.
>What do you mean by that?
he's just shit posting
or maybe he's serious and just a rambling schizo
>>
>>38695591
>worse shitposter
No, the worst shitposters is everyone in this thread because you guys are the worst magicians I have ever met and the cringiest thing on /x/
After all these years I still don't understand why these tulpa threads haven't been banned.
>>
>>38695830
>just a rambling schizo
Many such cases on /x/. I figured as much but asked anyways. I do battle a lot in my dreams. Would a succ be able to join me? Are they capable of fighting?
>>
>>38695879
>Would a succ be able to join me? Are they capable of fighting?
yes, and yes
>>
>>38695874
>you guys are the worst magicians I have ever met and the cringiest thing on /x/
Yeah, because this thread isn't about magic, its about a lifestyle, in essence.

You can whine for literal years on end if it pleases you, but these "worst magicians" are living the dream and engaging with the occult every single day.
How does a fucking HOBBYIST magician like you compare to that?
>>
>>38695874
I do magic all day. you're just a jealous faggot
>>
>>38695947
>You can whine for literal years on end if it pleases you, but these "worst magicians" are living the dream and engaging with the occult every single day.
>>38695947
I'm an occult content creator working 7 days a week with hundreds of followers, AND I actually have had sex with an actual woman.
You guys on the other hand are worse than the retards who think Lucifer is a fallen angel in the bible and not the planet Venus in a scathing insult against Sargon II.
>>
File: sneed sign.jpg (118 KB, 1024x861)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>38695874
>tulpa threads
atheist detected
cringe mode.... activated
>>
>>38696016
>AND I actually have had sex with an actual woman.
Why would you brag about getting something inferior?
>>
>>38696016
>I'm an occult content creator working 7 days a week with hundreds of followers, AND I actually have had sex with an actual woman.
>You guys on the other hand are worse than the retards who think Lucifer is a fallen angel in the bible and not the planet Venus in a scathing insult against Sargon II.
and yet, here you are
Don't you have a better way to spend your time?
you should, right? Since you're such a winner and so much better than the people in this thread
Right?
Or maybe you're just a loser and have nothing better to do with your time than spend it with people you don't like. Actions do speak louder than words, champ
>>
>>38696047
What the actual fuck are you babbling about?
>>
>>38696016
Spinal Fluids, making a shitty blob post doesn't make you a respectable fucking content creator.
>>
>>38696066
Did Christ not say that the resurrected shall be like the angels of heaven?
>>
>>38696271
What does Christ being only mediator between man and God have to do with spirits? Spirits aren't God.
>>
>>38696016
>Assumes spirit lovers are all virgins
>"Actual women", as if physical are the only kind
>"Occult content creator"
You are a hylic, and you don't even understand the place that you're spamming if you think being an "occult content creator" is going to give you "cred".

That lie just makes you even more of a joke to us, you worthless bastard.
>>
The brotherhood of sorcerers.
>>
>>38696151
>>38696305
kek, spinal fluids and matpat are on a roll today.
>>
>>38694934
I'm curious now who the object of your lust is. Heard the name before, probably here. Worry not, you'll eat his ass yet.

You are now Mr. JYSK.
>>
>Maybe if I accuse them of being me I'll look less like a fucking retard
>>
>>38695566
This shit is gayer than chubby chasing homosexuals.
>>
File: happyaccidents.jpg (149 KB, 1056x864)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>38696374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCsO56kWwTc
>>
>>38696365
you are either matpat or spinal fluids or their failed fusion. point being is that you are a silly billy that came to this board to spout out your nonsense. do you even have a spirit lover?
>>
>>38696452
>>38696468
samefag
>>
>>38696452
>do i have to Rape Gabe even more???
you can't rape the willing anon
>>
>>38696452
>>38696468
>>38696477
no
>>
File: faggot.png (113 KB, 1218x673)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>
>>38696452
I still don't know who the fuck Gabe is.

Anyway, I found this story amusing and it's pertinent enough to share:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sven_Andersson_(farmworker)
>>
>>38696549
speaking of samefag
>>
99% of the population is held hostage by fear. And this fear mention is very specific, not an abstract. It has a name. I was once held captive as well by this fear, more than once actually.

But now, free again, I see this prison of the mind for what it really is. And so too shall you most likely, for most people are in danger of experiencing this fear first hand.

There are others here who have overcome this greatest of illusions of life as we know it on Earth today. This makes all who survive it stronger. Perhaps this is why things are as they are in this realm of existence. Perhaps those who have global popular influence want as many as possible to experience existing in this way.

Those who know, mention your experience. Most of those here have no idea whatsoever what it means to actually exist primarily under your own power, but others assist too as do we all.
>>
>>38696607
do you have a succu anon?
>>
>>38696852
>I fear the Lord. The only one who can set my testicles on fire for eternity.
is this some kind of bdsm fantasy on your part?
I swear, all the christcucks are secretly faggots
>>
I'm not christian but I am still skeptical of all of this and these beings and they're intentions and if they can even be trusted, etc.
>>
>>38696894
Sorry I don't believe in Jewish bullshit. My idea of god is completely different from yours. These beings are from some other place and have nothing to do with humanity.
>>
>>38696868
sounds pretty jewish tbdesu
>>
>>38696271
Yeah. Our goal should be free of lust, not to feed into it. Christians, if they are true, will be like angels after death, and even in life, do away with sin.

I know I fail miserably in my own life to deny lust, but we have to lean on Jesus, and walk the walk in Christ. It is our only hope and comfort.

Don't play with succubi who try to prevent you being like angels, your ideal, best selves as designed by God.
>>
>>38696862
>all the christcucks are secretly faggots

This is where the self-defeating loss of personal power comes into play. They are indeed 'damned' by their own admission. Why else do they hate sex and women in general? As with all falsity and broken ways, they will fade. Either by individuating, or by death.
>>
File: 1651445072505.jpg (1.15 MB, 1920x2967)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>38696868
>My god says that the world must be PUNISHED
Okay, can you describe for me what your imagination conjures when you think of the idea of an "Evil god"?

Completely serious question. Just give it a shot.
Cuz I am legitimately wondering how you could possibly define that concept where its worse than "Punish the world".
That is, dare I say, *Satanically* Evil.
>>
>>38697029
Anon. Are you with a love spirit of any sort? If not, why are you even here? You aren't going to change anyone's mind and if it's just to give an " I told you so", it just further discredits your religion.
>>
Why arent there any anons posting stories about their interactions with their succubi? Why is just endless debating with christgolems?
>>
>>38697105
>Why is just endless debating with christgolems?

Because as much as they do not belong here, we love smacking them around. They have the same power we do. They are just afraid of it as well as themselves.
>>
>>38697062
He's here to shitpost. He used to post pics of him 'owning' people here on /trash/ for asspats.
>>
>>38697161
I'm a keep it a bean with you chief. Spirits are pretty much just energy beings that we cant see. That's it. Magick is just some illusionary mumbo jumbo to trick our subconscious into affecting our world and interacting with spirits. You have big spirits like your god, small spirits like fae and nymphs, and spirits like you me and succu. That's it chief. It's far more complicated but in the end of the day it's pretty normal when you get used to it.
>>
>>38697105
I’ve got one helluva story for you. I’ll post in the next thread since it’s so long.
>>
>>38697161
>>38697201
What I'm saying is that you are coming into a chat full of people that interact with spirits daily while you only have a book with second hand acounts as yours. You cant expect people to take you seriously.
>>
>>38697214
The Bible literally the first ouiji board. It’s the most supernatural object in the world.
>>
>>38697206
Looking forward to it. Thank you for your service.
>>
>>38697201
The Bible makes it clear that the spirits you see can allow you to wield magic and curses. The sorcerers in exodus turned their staffs into snakes.

God outright says to burn witches and their objects because they are walking curses.

You have to be foolish.
>>
>>38697228
Supernatural is not the same as doing magick yourself. Reading a book is not the same as meditating. Now prayer is magick, but most people dont know how to pray right so its flawed. There is Christian magick. I thinks theres a whole general on it. But you have to do it yourself instead of expecting god to do it for you.
>>
>>38697243
Again. You are using a book to go up against people with personal experience. It's like reading an outdated manual
>>
>>38696913
God created Jewish culture.
>>
>>38697253
Nah. It’s more like you guys are so impressed by low-tier entities, you cannot grasp the power of an object created by the most powerful of them all.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuU4s60E6M
>>
>>38697245
>but most people dont know how to pray right so its flawed.
indeed
I feel like ironically enough, the people who are best at praying at modern neo-pagans worshipping gods
modern christians are basically glorified atheists, and have no idea how to pray
>Now prayer is magick
This is the main problem. They want to pretend prayer is a miracle which is totes different from magic. totes diff, fr fr no cap, even
And it's not. It's the same thing. This is why christians are so bad at praying
And they'll probably never figure it out, tbdesu
>>
>>38697245
If you want to pray right, use the miracle spellbook, which is the Bible.
>>
>>38697265
> Jewish culture.
gross
>>
>>38697289
Magic is a ripoff of everything Moses, Elijah, and Jesus did. That’s why magicians spent their time trying to replicate their miracles the most.
>>
>>38697302
stupidity is not a replacement for determination
the earth is older than 6000 years
and people have been doing magic for longer than there were even modern humans
neanderthals did magic
So your prophets were just copying it
and they worshipped a false god too. yahweh is just a tribal god of jews (gross), and a vengeful spirit of death and rage
>>
>>38697280
>>38697295
At this point, I'm glad the jews and nigs will wipe most of the whites out. I just hope they take your book with it. Literally, it's like talking to a woman. Your brain skips every time we bring up basic concepts like outdated views and first hand experience vs second hand experience.
>>
>>38697315
If God was anything like those imposters, why didn’t he have any idols? Why was he confident in rejecting images to represent him as the most high God? Why did he insisted to instead heed to the fulfillments of prophecies to declare himself as the most high God?
>>
File: retard absorber.jpg (153 KB, 1079x1073)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>38697324
>Your brain skips every time we bring up basic concepts like outdated views and first hand experience vs second hand experience.
exactly right
but don't hold it against him
the bible is his safety blankie. It's what he uses to feel better about himself
Then he doesn't have to think, or deal with scary ideas, or grow. He can just go back to the same old well of dogma and bask in how RIGHT he is about everything, pat himself on the back again and again
It's a comfortable existence.
>>
>>38697324
Jesus Christ will never be defeated by the likes of you. And you should remember, when Nimrod built the tower to defy God, God destroyed that black king’s united empire with a smiting of languages. Languages written left-to-right and right-to-left that point to Israel. My God lives forever and ever.
>>
>>38697342
>why didn’t he have any idols?
yes I know you want to change subjects because you are a satanic deceiver
but this is just a self-own
The top of every church has a cross on it, you dumb faggot. That's a fucking idol
>B B B BUT ITS JUST A SYMBOL OF OUR GOD
Yeah, that's an idol
>>
File: 68d.gif (1.72 MB, 500x270)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB GIF
>>38697324
Man, I'm sorry for the outburst but come on. Half this thread is dealing with this. This right here is why magick is so important. You cant let these retards intermingle with you or they will ruin everything.
>>
>>38697373
sauca nao says pam poko
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110008/
looks based, thanks for the recommendation
>>
>>38697368
You changed the subject with your false secular evolutionist gospel that should thrown to the fires already, for creating nothing more but societies of the most repulsive and cruelest perverts. Of people behind that wickedness known as the French Revolution. That despised God for the holiness he demanded of them.
>>
>>38697397
"French revolution"
Come again lol bro?
>>
>>38696899
Watch this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWOGJVaUrjI&pp=ygUqam9obiBtYWNhcnRodXIgcm9tYW5zIDEgZ29kJ3Mgd3JhdGggcGFydCA0

>But it’s an hour.
And your eternity would either be infinite hours of pain or infinite hours of joy.
>>
>>38697428
I'm not spending an hour watching propaganda you silly billy. We are here for spirit pussy, not mass
>>
>>38697397
>secular evolutionist gospel
Ah, I see. so you really are stupid. The earth is much older than 6000 years my dude
Sorry to say it
your jews and their jewish god are newcomers to the game. Being what, only about 5000 years old at best? And yahweh is a small fry compared to other gods
I know you really really desperately need to be the first so you can claim your jewish god is a creator, and all historical evidence proves that wrong so you just ignore it.
The fact of the matter is, jews stole a lot of shit to make their religion
and the religions they stole from weren't first, either
And the magic those people were doing wasn't new, either
It's all a great chain of being, that goes far beyond your little tyke of a rage demon you call yahweh
>>
>>38697413
The French Revolution legit only existed because the wicked upper class that hated righteous actions of a righteous king that obeyed the Lord’s expectations and orders of rulership and society. Of Jesus Christ’s desire.

They spanned the entire story around to say “we were peasants who had a dumb king,” while still adoring the site of the demon who appeared before them to kickstart their revolution.
>>
File: 1651446354038.jpg (351 KB, 658x998)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>>38697029
>It isn’t done from pleasure
That is a complete and utter irrelevance. His nature is defined by his works and his works range from flawed to capital-E Evil.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions for man and wannabe supreme being alike. Just as your intentions to do some twisted "good" don't stop your message from being utterly hateful to the point of hostility to Life.
>>
>>38697436
You weren’t around 6000 years ago. So stop pretending you were.
Abraham was born over 4000 years ago and Noah was born over 5000 years ago. And before them was Jesus Christ.
>>
>>38697457
Don’t you dare claim you are even worthy of touching Jesus Christ’s feet.
>>
>>38697477
>You weren’t around 6000 years ago. So stop pretending you were.
lmao
how can you prove the world wasn't made last thursday?
This is idiocy and something you would have learned to swim out of in basic philosophy 101
Once again, the ignorance of christians is... fascinating
I feel like watching a creature at the zoo, or maybe an ant in an ant farm
they really are just isolated from the world, aren't they?
>>
>>38697477
>>38697482
Matpat. Isn't it past your bedtime lil bro? Is your mom not here tonight to tuck you in?
>>
File: yes haha yes 4.png (1.06 MB, 1024x1024)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>38697482
>touching Jesus Christ’s feet.
LMAO
this fucking guy can't stop with his latent homosexuality
matpat confirmed to be a faggot, ONCE AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>38697500
Matpat chill. You need to stop taking your stimulants before bedtime
>>
>>38697540
>>38697544
matpat, you are having a meltdown on a succubus basket weaving thread at midnight
>>
>>38697105
This is my first time making something other than a silly one-sentence shitpost in one of these generals in well over a year, maybe two, but for me, and I assume a fair number of others, the answer your first question lies in your second. Too many people just taking bait and acting like retards in every damned at this point. Unfortunately, like most of 4chan, the general culture of these threads has become one where effortposting will almost never be rewarded by interesting discussion, and it just makes you feel like an idiot when you bother to try.
>>
>>38697564
matpat, what are you on right now?
>>
>>38697568
>>38697105
Christians are not golems. They are the ones who are offered the keys to rule a clean earth.
>>
>>38697573
lil, bro. what experience do you have with women?
>>
>>38697576
Nothing but holiness. Truths that are too clear cut of your inferior nature to Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
>>
>>38697581
you worship a jew. you are the definition of a golem you oofy doofy
>>
>>38697586
bro is oding on his lil sisters Adderall right now.
>>
>>38697600
>bro is oding on his lil sisters Adderall right now.
don't talk about that, it's a sore spot for him
how he couldn't "save" his brother from going tranny
Seems like maybe he should focus on helping himself and the people close to him, rather than playing keyboard warrior...
But this is his safety blankie. So he keeps coming back.
>>
>>38697602
more self incriminating homosexuality and you aren't even denying you're matpat anymore. this is why no one takes you seriously. its kinda sad your one of the only virgins on this entire board and this is 4chan for heavens sake.
>>
>>38697620
im a single child silly. i really did hit a sore spot
>>
>>38697581
I'm honestly not entirely blaming you guys. Yes, you're all mean-spirited asswipes whose perverse understanding of spirituality consists entirely of preventing everyone who thinks differently than you from trying to have fulfilling experiences or think about the world, but no one's forcing anyone who's in the thread for the right reasons to take your bait and engage with you. Guess I shouldn't hold it against them either, though, you just baited me too.

Before you get all pissy and self-righteous, by "you all", I mean specifically the Christians on 4chan, I've known plenty of decent folks who practice that religion IRL who would find it an embarrassment to know that people like you fancy themselves representatives of their faith.
>>
File: Abrahamist venn diagram.jpg (155 KB, 1049x822)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>38697581
Right...
>>
>>38697482
Jesus Christ would slap you in the fucking head if he heard you placing him above others.

If this is Matpat, hurry up and get drafted so your life can be wasted as fodder against the Gazans rather than wasted here.
>>
File: so it seems.png (154 KB, 468x322)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>38697649
maybe he's just jealous his bro went tranny, and he never could
you could be a faggot too matpat. Don't let your dreams be memes
>>
File: 57f.jpg (176 KB, 1080x1350)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>38697637
>>38697649
so you admit to sexuality and stealing your moms meds. you realy are a holy man matpat.
>>
>>38697673
welp, we have come full circle boys
>>
Could you two stop this sick duet?
I applaud Hiro for the recent rollout of outrage shills and engagement bots, but this back-and-forth is unproductive to those that browse the fine general that is /succgen/.

Right now I have decided to contact the nonmaterial world for a lonely, wandering love spirit looking for some company.
>>
>>38697673
Nah, a lot of them just have the basic sense and human decency know how to approach others with love and open-mindedness, and realize that prolific shitposting and telling people not to enjoy things without listening to them isn't the most productive way to win converts. They feel similarly about the spiritual dangers of what I go about as you do, but to them, it actually is a matter of "concern for my soul" and wanting me to see what they consider the light. For you, it's an opportunity to feel smug and have fun making an ass of yourself online with a flimsy cover story about doing right.
>>
>>38697695
i know, but is been a long day and i have to admit watching matpat burn out on his meds it quite entertaining.
>>
>>38697704
Anyway, I'm already getting dragged into the exact kind of worthless bullshit I stopped posting seriously in these threads to avoid, so that'll be it from me, keep (You)ing me if you want.
>>
>>38697568
>>38697105
Yeah when I talk about my experiences I tend to get on or two replies at most, sometimes it just gets ignored.
>>
good day succgen. i found a book on yokai called "yokai magick: a handbook of magic and methods for summoning yokai"
im ordering it and i hope it has more information on oni and how to summon them.
>>
>>38697602
Biologically speaking men are modified women, since in the absence of the right hormone triggers, human development defaults to female.
>>
>>38697732
the last few threads have had alot of arguing in them. i hope people stop fighting in the next thread
>>
>>38697760
>>38697766
bro thinks hes on a crusade
>>
>>38697766
I'm afraid it is. Look up androgen insensitivity.
>>
>>38697747
>Magic with a k
Even the Japanese magic has been infected with Crowley's dumb.
>>
>>38697773
you are a mean man matpat. i just want to settle down in the afterlife with an oni wife and kids, how is that evil?
>>
File: 1651497532581.png (1.71 MB, 800x1196)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>38697691
What's the point of memorizing a bunch of quotes when you completely fail to grasp any of the meaning?

Pay as much lip service to him as you like, Jesus would be as disgusted by the current form of your religion as he was by the jews of his own time.
>>
>>38697732
I only went back and read the Alawite guy's threads long after they were made and never joined his server or anything, but I respect the hell out of that dude just for managing to get substantive dialogue about something going and successfully, then moving it off-site and keeping it going. I wish the same would happen here, but I think it's probably too late by now. Then again, I don't check in often these days, maybe there is a succgen Discord or something that I just missed out on. In any case, /x/ is seldom a good place for serious discussion of the paranormal these days. The problem is neither is anywhere else online anymore, at least that I'm aware of.
>>
>>38697801
>maybe there is a succgen Discord
Yes, there is that.
>>
>>38697807
Interesting. Wouldn't say no to an invite or link if it's being kept in less-disastrous shape than the threads. If you guys have a policy of not sharing that shit to keep well-poisoners away, though, I can also understand that an accept that I just missed the boat.
>>
>>38697801
I refuse to use discord, full stop.
>>
>>38697827
the discord is very nice. there is alot of information and people with good experiences.
>>
>>38697827
Sure, here you go~
hCG64Jjd8h
>>
>>38697835
i just have to summon her with the letter. i would like to stay away form gods and deities and focus on just her and our family.
>>
>>38697834
I've actually never been on a server before, on any topic, but I use it for simple file-sharing with IRL friends. I'm not dead set against trying one out if it's actually about something interesting and paranormal, though. Worthwhile public discussion forums on this stuff basically died out around 2016–17, if nothing's going on in "private" like that that, then it's just not going on at all at this point.

>>38697840
Appreciate it. About to head to bed, but I'll try to get on this weekend after dusting off the neurons that know how Discord works.
>>
>>38697835
>renew the faith of the latter
I literally get less Christian every time you post.
>>
>>38697861
oni dont fall under a deity or god. they are yokai.
>>
File: 1651667505884.jpg (182 KB, 850x1200)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>38697850
>STILL fixated on cooming
You don't even treat people with the basic dignity to listen to what they say.

I take back what I said. Jesus would be FAR MORE disgusted with you than he was with the Jews of his time, because you do this evil in his name, and in so-doing continuously lead people AWAY from his actual message, which has nothing to do with your sorry self.

You can't even engage with the idea of your own sinfulness. You just spam more.
>>
>>38697801
>/x/ is seldom a good place for serious discussion of the paranormal these days.
it is what it is
why I've gone to other places, like discord for one
>maybe there is a succgen Discord or something that I just missed out on.
there are more than a few
here's the link to my server. I see mine has already given you the invite link to her server
https://discord.com/invite/CpZpMfkzcB
>The problem is neither is anywhere else online anymore, at least that I'm aware of.
well there are about a million discord servers, where you can talk about stuff
and also BALG, which is alright
>>
>>38697875
the more i hear you, you seem more like a muslin then a Christian
>>
>>38697879
mine has a theory that he's some kind of hasidic Jew or something, because he's 100% focused on the old testament with only the merest lip service to the NT.
>>
>>38697877
>You can't even engage with the idea of your own sinfulness. You just spam more.
well that's the problem
Him doing this IS the point. It's not a detour or an accident
if he ever ran out of "sinners" to rage against, he wouldn't know what to do with himself
And then he wouldn't have his safety blankie, and the excuse
He might be forced to actually look in the mirror, and try to fix himself, rather than raging at others
Of course, the bible does say, multiple times in multiple ways, judge not lest ye be judged by others, don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house etc.
This guy makes christians look bad... I say that and I hate christianity. Normal christians by comparison are great
>>
>>38697881
oni are spirits that embody strong emotions and are more ogre like then demonic. they are usually depicted as punishers but can be depicted as protectors as well.
>>
>>38697897
got any new testament quotes, "christian"?
of course a jew like you would burst into flames if you ever quoted it, so I understand your hesitation
>>
File: 1651663241723.jpg (346 KB, 1605x1833)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>38697914
>>38697914
>>38697914
NEW THREAD

Amazing how that KEEPS happening, even when you spam.
Do I hear 569?
>>
>>38697897
Just excuses and word games.

The Gazans cannot rid this world of you quickly enough, you lying avreich scum.
>>
>>38697942
>Talking about prophesies of future events
>Speaking of them in the past tense
This is what being locked in a room with a book for your entire loser life will do to you.
You've lost even your basic grasp on what's real.

Also
>Jesus
>Wrathful
These lies are just so obvious and stupid...
How have you spent your WHOLE LIFE studying these texts, yet your understanding is this warped?
>>
File: 1651698051728.jpg (329 KB, 1920x1200)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>38697989
You have hunted through those texts until you found random quotes to support every evil thing that was already in your mind, while managing to miss the overall point.

You are a pathetic failure of a religious scholar and it would be the salvation of your entire doomed country if they drafted every one of you and fed you into a meat grinder.
You are as much a cancer to Israel as you are to this thread.
>>
>>38697869
Oni are spirits of the wicked dead or animals who lived for too long (degenerate spirits, basically). Also embodiments of ill will. Oni are NOT yokai.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.