[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000012124.jpg (648 KB, 2364x2366)
648 KB
648 KB JPG
The awake world is a blindfold on the imagination hence why it is called an illusion, but there are many other worlds which are collective imagination without this illusion of a sense-body blindfold. This world was created as a mental asylum for angels that hypnotized themselves to not have free will, so that they could reset their programming by formatting the memories through life parables in which they had free will. This Malkavian bible is the one true Torah (oral law). It is the path of least resistance. It is the most mentally responsible approach because it puts forward your dream imagination as your creative power. It is creation in its purest form. It's the only truth worth speaking. No idols. No rules. No creator besides the free energy entities that we are. May you have the wisdom to understand that oneiromancy is the only reasonably sane form of metamagic.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL08D1C07A50820FEE
>>
>>38805194
The audio on that video is unbearable.
>>
>>38805194
Could you stop posting? Our bots have enough slop for the feed
>>
This sorcery is too high level for me, I'm not schizophrenic and I never took acid. There's probably one or two anons that have what it takes to understand this on a good day.
>>
>>38805194
Isn't this from the game in which the vampire clans are a metaphor for the different houses of Israel? How did nobody figure it out?
>>
>>38805529
KEK since when are jews the supervillans?
>>
>>38805574
There's a clan named Shabbat after Chabad Lubavitch. They have tunnels all over the world and bloodied baby mattresses and strollers in there.
>>
File: 1697192054010.jpg (237 KB, 1280x846)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>38805605
It's true
>>
>>38805194
Wait a minute
>schizophrenic
>malkavian
>divination
>prophecy
>oneiromancy
>megalomania
>paranoia
>insane
Schizophrenics communicate with the collective subconscious which is the other world through their right brain. Big if true
>>
File: 1704779245649.jpg (97 KB, 500x614)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>38805574
If you look into the medieval or renaissance books about demonology or pacts with the devil, they will always require the sacrifice of a child. In this one, you need to skin the child, feed his body to the fire to offer his ashes to an alias of Mithras or Ba'al, then you take the skin and make a...
The point is that the pure energy of the wholly-burnt offering of an innocent child is bartering money to attract stronger energies. Transyugovian magic, which means it's outside the bounds of our solar system's spirits, is what it's called.
In modern psychology it's a religious experience brought by transgression of norms, desire to control, and taking some sort of muscle electricity of adrenaline asmr kundalini chakra work high and thinking that it's the pure energy of this dead child. Jews are not evil, they just wanted power and you're taking it away from them.
>>
>>38806226
what the fuck
>>
File: 1695159749784.jpg (486 KB, 1080x680)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>38805194
This guy is trying to map out the conscious through qualitative ordination mixed with comp sci topology
https://youtube.com/channel/UCHv1q35tKUJiSWO9W2OQRhw
His method is abstract, but worth adding to the new school of ideas especially with the constant Israeli info rot we're suffering from
>>
>>38805194
Dude the first few videos sound like some subliminal hypnotic shit. What really freaks me out is how old the videos are and how old the comments are. 2008? Why is this shit so lowkey, you're scaring me anon. What is this?

>"listen to me in the future they will take away your ability to dream and your imagination"
>>
>>38806394
What do you mean by Israeli info rot? Intelligence agencies are all DEI except for Israel.
>>
>>38806401
The Borg is a possible future model in which our planet becomes a black cube, but that would be on the nose. You vill own nothing and you vill be happy
>>
>>38806469
Yeah or like the Matrix? How does the creator of this video know the future? Why is this ARG looking video from so long ago with no views on 4chan all of a sudden. What's with the subliminal shit on the audio and video too. Were AI voices around back then?
>>
>>38806226
>Jews are not evil, they just wanted power and you're taking it away from them.
>not evil
>jews
ha
>>
>>38805194
This new religion is an old religion. Many civilizations used to align their cities to the stars in hopes of mimicking astral harmony. Egyptians are known for taking blue lotus. Others are known for taking mushrooms or rolling balls of hash like on that Siberian princess. All of them bring about lucid dreaming while awake and reveal ineffable truths. The reason that this is concealed is because it takes away from jewish influence and gives the power back to the goyim. Imagination is true freedom, that is why you are educated in a Prussian behaviour modification facility in your early life.
>>
>>38806226
Did you mean transyuggothian? Mithras is the sun, so it's not transyuggothian.
>>
>>38808640
I'm not sure that any of this jew slang matters. How many more isms do we need for optimal biorobotic mk?
>>
This thread was posted by a tranny jannie because he's into zohar and talmud rituals
>OP is a tranny
>>
This is not the true Torah. Mashiach Ben Yosef is coming and you shall be enslaved.
youtube.com/watch?v=eJkL257vgxk
>>
>>38809862
And how are jew planning on doing that? By taking away my imagination and ability to dream?
>>
>>38809862
Chabad Lubavitch is going to wait for their first prophet and then will come their second prophet. That's not going to happen.
>>
>>38809862
Judaism is a hallucination based on a lack of virtue. This is rebate gnosticism, the perennial type that existed before the Vedas. All thoughts are angelic suggestions, you don't control them. Start by understanding this illusory tapestry and realise that you need critical thinking in order to be virtuous. You cannot be serious about your prejudice for goyim if you're not aware that your thoughts are seeded by forces outside of this world. You believe yourself to be an alien, great, then act like it instead of a gullible repeater.
>>
File: 1000012134.jpg (775 KB, 779x2083)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
>>38805194
There exists a picture of this dream that is in a higher dimension, in which everything is known. Like one in an art exhibit, with all of the knowledge encoded in it, but you cannot understand it as a human. It's a picture taken from the next singularity, not this one. https://orionsarm.com/eg-topic/45c68b98779ad
>>
>>38810060
>>38809950
>>38810113
Just laugh at them, they are not serious or intelligent
They think that any constructive criticism is "yashaun hara" (evil word), but in their own law it is stated that it may be admissible to criticise them if it does more good than evil, especially since the definition of a jew is as vague as the definition of antisemitism. Don't even criticise them. Just laugh at them.
>>
is this a sissy hypno thread?
>>
>>38810400
Shut up JIDF
>>
>>38810400
Yes
>OP is a tranny
>>
>>38805194
This can't be real. I have memories of being an angel. I remember tripping on shrooms and jumping into rooms through fractal bridges. The moon and the sun showed up like in the Tibetan Book of the Dead. Those colors were the portals in which to find refuge. The dream is a bardo state.
>>
>>38805194
>>38810599
The edition doesn't matter. It opened my eyes to the afterlife and the reincarnation cycle.

That video from a dozen years ago is odd, especially since it comes from a vampire LARP. I guess goths were into it.
>>
>>38806500
The Matrix is based on Ghost in the Shell.
The first season is about a stand alone complex, which is essentially an idea that pops up everywhere because someone randomly thought about it. So it's possible to channel novel ideas through dreams and dream drugs because you can travel in time during lucid dreams. The second season is about individual eleven, which is essentially about a personality which was assembled from traumatic memories experienced by different people.
>>
>>38805194
There is no reason to identify with my dreams instead of the material world when I spend most of my time in the material world and can't remember most of my dreams, not to mention the lack of stimuli and consistency in dreams compared to waking life. The waking world is obviously the "real world" and any attempt to say otherwise is just God believing he can use my fantasies as an excuse to abuse me, which he does every day as he rapes my mind every day and abuses me for literally anything I think to the point where it's almost impossible to fantasize about anything because my mind is just completely fucked from the constant rape and abuse. Then God is so delusional that he believes that he can pretend that the 9 months spent dreaming in the womb after he force reincarnates me somehow makes up for him abusing me for 30+ years afterwards, it doesn't, especially when God abuses me in my dreams and in the womb as well.
>>
>>38811243
Diagnosis: A learned victim complex, subset of depression cope as a means of self-preservation.
Prescription:
Dialy vipassana
>>
>>38811397
It's not a "victim complex" retard, I literally can't think anything in my mind without some immediate harassment, terrorism, abuse, threats from disgusting retarded tranny ogres for it.
>>
>>38811480
A mind palace can take a decade to build, your suffering is only as real as the effort that you put into shaping the environment in which it takes place. It's better to agree to suffer so that something constructive is built out of that. Why are you so upset? Nobody will ever care about your personal pain unless they're in love with you.
>>
>>38810400
"The be a good girl" along with the unrelated images of a girl fastening up her stockings makes me think it is... along with the woman's voice to give a mixed feeling of security. Apparently some anon on the archives said it was supposed to be some woman who made it for her past self KEK
>>
>>38805941
Smd pompi
>>
>>38805194
Oh this is from the Book of the Watchers. Earth is a prison for angels awaiting God's judgement. Curious
>>
>>38812631
Like DMT angels from the astral?
>>
File: 1718442344948.jpg (279 KB, 800x1191)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>38813006
DMT is a drug and you're just a junkie, those are not angels. Only the Vatican can skin a human nerve skeleton and personify it as an angel. Stick to World of Warcraft Naaru
>>
>>38813043
>junkie
Are there actual DMT junkies or are you throwing that word around as an insult? From what I've heard, people who have done DMT aren't eager to do it over and over again: "Get the message, hang up the phone"
DMT is not a numbing pleasure haze drug, it is a cold hard reality drug.
>>
>>38813110
I've read over 1000 near death and trip reports. Do you want to know what most of them have in common? They chase after a breakthrough. I've had breakthroughs on LSD during which this reality's screen simply ceased to exist. I went crazymadinsane. I wanted to escape. I wanted to stay there. This is what a junkie is, someone that refuses to help himself and instead thinks that a drug will help them become more intelligent or fix a situation or help them see God. Religion is a drug as well, the opium of the masses. Only dreams are not a drug because taking drugs inside of dreams has no consequences.
>>
>>38813110
>>38813251
DMT replaces the Serotonin in your brain. You get more Serotonin when you visit new places. You also get a bunch when you smoke Nicotine. It's the feel good thing that also alters how you view places. Regardless of it being a drug, it's used to view the world anew. Perhaps religious institutions should reintroduce rites of passage through visionary drugs.
>>
>>38813251
>I went crazymadinsane. I wanted to escape. I wanted to stay there

Please elaborate
>>
>>38813399
You probably know some stories about people taking too much coke or weed. People that tweak certainly know. You can no longer tell the difference between your emotions and reality. There is no difference between euphoria or terror, some call that quality holiness. The schizo aura. Reality becomes fake and insane, insanity becomes sane. It's true, so you want it to stay that way. If you follow your intuition, and you most likely will, it will get you into trouble. You can no longer associate thoughts through critical thinking. It becomes the way a woman argues. You are right because you can see the truth or at least you believe that you do. That's why some start talking to the air around them.
On LSD you may for a very long moment only see Indra's net like you're in the movie The Void, but instead of flying from one room to another, you fly from one reality to another. You may exit space-time itself which allows you to see every time you will do it again during your lifetime. You may start a telepathic conversation with a black rapper. Or jump to the singularity screen of the world soul. Or study the long term effect of musical programming like a Kabbalah scientist. It's an egregore with an ethereal dream of its own and it's easy to see why you'd like to return there all the time.
>>
How does this fit into Gnosticism given that this dream is for mad angels to escape? I suppose it's to work their souls through time.
In Gnosticism you have the monad which is all that is, free energy unified alchemically through perfect equations. Then the realm of form ideas, aka the Akashic record of all possibilities of ideas that are symbolic forms which inspire. The realm of angels, which are collectives of souls which vary in perfection through imaginary time with similar traits differentiated by genetics imagined in that realm and transcribed below. The realm of everything under the Moon.
Tl;dr True Gnosticism
>>
>>38813251
>They chase after a breakthrough.
Not everyone. That's a personality thing.
Personally: I go back periodically, but I know I need time to process what I saw, so that's how I moderate. Maybe once every few months, depending on how stressed I am and how much is going on that I need to integrate.
>>
>>38813542
Nisha what?
>>
>>38814383
His intent was to meet Yakub
>>
>>38814383
https://youtube.com/shorts/8FGjRGR2sxM
This will help you understand
>>
>>38805194
>it's called an illusion whenever i'm calling it an illusion to sell my solipsism!
wow breaking news
>>
>>38805194
I understand everything you said and I like it.
>>
>>38805785
>>38809950
>the satanic effort is to dumb down the rest of the planet so they could be gods in comparison
>new babylon
>but they are not gods, they are broken dna vampire niggers and survive through human blood and organs
>enter transhumanism, genetic modification and biotech to shore up their fake, retarded and gay process
>>
>>38815927
Pretty sure that OP did not suggest to be adversarial because sattan is simply the effect of fighting oneself once you realise this oneness. You misconceive God as an active being separate from you rather than the server on which everything is hosted. The reason is because you believe it to be a character. Your entire religion is based on a character. That's human reductionism to make the slave caste understand abstract concepts such as transcendental power. God does not need a son if God had a razor named Occam.
>>
>>38816955
That's probably not OP and he's not talking about God. It's jewish Kabbalah such as the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
>>
>>38812631
This is the apocryphal old testament without the mythology. If Judaism and Christianity were stripped bare and only the Perennial tradition endured.
>>
>>38810636
It's a good find, the moral of this book is to be able to point out differences between qualities upon death. It applies as well to dreams. The reason that you're unable to lucid dream is because you're not confident in your ability to know things for what they are.
>>
>>38808640
Mithras doesn't take human sacrifice, nor is he mentioned in the Grand Grimoire, the anon is inserting his personal syncretism to muddy the waters.
>>
>>38810599
Read Ken Ogger's Super Scio and/or the Joseph channelings (leaves a lot out imo but contains key metaphors)
>>
>>38810749
>The second season is about individual eleven, which is essentially about a personality which was assembled from traumatic memories experienced by different people.
I became or became possessed by an individual 11. The memories involved take place over the course of the last 500 years plus the first century, mythic time and at least two civilizations preceding the current historic continuity.
>>
File: 1000012143.jpg (271 KB, 1014x1620)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>38818104
Maybe it was one of these names
>>
>>38818142
Woah this is so much fun, thanks for sharing
>>
>>38805194
Dream World always felt more real to me than Walking Life.
>>
>>38818142
>>38818796
It's like the OG religion of Psychoanalysis and NLP right after the start of LSD cybernetics. Further leading to Kabbalah integration into popular corporate culture. Reminds me of talks on Gnostic Media about Shadow History.
https://youtu.be/EFS1ZyizFk8
>>
>>38818178
Do you have any details? How did that happen?
>>
1/2
>>
2/2
>>
1/2
>>
2/2
>>
1/2
>>
2/2
>>
>>38821585
>>38821593
>>38821650
>>38821659
>>38821752
>>38821765
junkie
>>
>>38805194
meds no;:javascriptw;:javascript
>>
>>38821585
>>38821593
>>38821650
>>38821659
>>38821752
>>38821765
Insanely based especially the last two
>>
>>38805194
>The dream inside of you is the real world
I had pancakes in that dream world. I also had to explain to a woman that there are other types of pancakes other than sweet ones.
>>
>>38822608
>looking for trouble
>>
>>38822608
There are various levels of dreaming. That's why some monks practice abstinence. If you're asexual in your desire, you have better control over where you end up.
>>
File: paper go brrr.jpg (69 KB, 960x438)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>38813043
>>38813110
>calling people junkies when they don't even use junk

Junk=heroin/dope, reminder if you don't do drugs you're an utter faggot
>>38813251
>I've read over 1000 near death and trip reports.
>hasn't done DMT
lol
>This is what a junkie is
No it isn't, you're describing fiendish behavior which is wholly separate from junkiedom
>>
>>38818814
I've been having existential angst over the idea that this world is a dream and likely to be forgotten by the time I wake up, I just hope if so the people who stand out in my mind are real. I hate when I form connections in dreams with people who don't exist, or one sided connections to real people
>>
>>38824764
We live short lifespans. In a similar way, these images live lifespans, sometimes they respawn only to be forgotten again. The symbols that you see are eternal, but always shown in a different perspective. If you want a deux ex machina in your manas/mind's eye, you can construct a memory palace and use different avatars with rooms/mise en scenes for particular contextual roleplay. I use sterile offices for knowledge storage and a fractal living room for style sets and artistic inspirations.
>>
DMT Scientology Dialectic 1/4
>>
2/4
>>
3/4
>>
4/4
>>
>>38825155
>>38825165
>>38825178
>>38825189
This person was probably a member and was facing a critical thinking challenge
>>
well well well
another Dreamwalker
impressive
have you heard the drums, OP?
>>
>>38825543
No, but I've seen a blue rose grow out of the pavement
>>
>>38805194
Yeah no shit
>>
>>38826200
careful with the thorns
>>
>>38818547
This is just flat out wrong
>>
>>38805194
Nope, your dreams and this reality are equally illusory

Work with enough spirits and they can give you intense dreams that are as real as this world
>>
>>38826636
Is polytheism a panpsychic gnosis?
>>
>>38826643
Facts, I lost the game.
>>
File: 1697796737772420.jpg (1.23 MB, 1947x2920)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>38823584
>looking for trouble
Yeah, she didn't understand at all that savory pancakes existed, only the conventional sweet breakfast pancake. It was not worth explaining.
>>38824608
>If you're asexual in your desire, you have better control over where you end up.
I notice there are there are certain types of dreams where I will never meet a single human being. The ones that do have lots of them are heavily preoccupied with what they want, so I do believe that statement has credence. Sex, violence, or consumption, those are the top three. I have a suspicion that this is a compartmentalization phenomena that is designed to contain individuals to what they desire. It is manifest there.
>>
I had a dream about a Tibetan monk in a monastery and saw its name. When I woke up, to my surprise, I found it on Google Maps, so I can confirm that OP is right about dreams. There are multiple layers in consciousness exploration while imagining. I was linked with someone during his satori meditation.
>>
>>38825155
This sure sounds like how the kike demons fool you after your physical body, they also fooled you to be in, expires
>>
>>38827578
>le astral candy van noticer
>>
File: 1709436962877.jpg (296 KB, 1600x1200)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
If someone wants to be an all-knowing wizard, here is a substantial amount of books, a library of magic
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/38574026/#q38574569
>>
>>38827920
>shabbos goy cults the trilogy
We have founded many secret associations, which all work for our purpose, under our orders and our direction. One of the many triumphs of our Freemasonry is that those Gentiles who become members of our Lodges, should never suspect that we are using them to build their own jails, upon whose terraces we shall erect the throne of our universal King of the Jews; and should never know that we are commanding them to forge the chains of their own servility to our future King of the World” -Opening speech made at the B’nai B’rith convention in Paris [published in the Catholic Gazette, Feb 1936]
>>
>>38827466
If this is true then why does it never happen to others?
>>
>>38828781
Because it takes a decade of daily meditation to become an expert at discrimination.
>>
>>38821752
Wouldn't surprise me if this was true
>>
>ThiS Thread
babby's first cave exploration ;^)
>>
>>38831222
be a good girl
>>
>>38827920
Good find
I remember a Sorceress posting her work's sources, it makes sense for beginners that know nothing about the origins of Christianity or higher etheric realms. It's full of inaccuracies, but necessary for those without a vision. It's a work of deconstruction. A beginner's philosophy.
https://web.archive.org/web/20170408133135/http://www.hermes-press.com/PT_menu.htm
>>
>>38827920
It's incomplete without this:
https://pdfcoffee.com/qdownload/gee-john-tree-of-death-and-the-qliphoth-pdf-free.html
This is the Kabbalah of the Tree of Death
The outline of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
Or how jews destroy societies over and over
>>
>>38834248
You believe that jews use black magic to destroy society because they're ontologically evil. That makes perfect sense.
>>
File: 1701842064032.jpg (66 KB, 626x417)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>38834906
I've been in the backrooms of the 4th dimension. There the shabbos goys control your dreams and program your day. It is a military base with computers, bodies in a watt, and a hierarchical structure of command. The shabbos are soulless in their expression. Then I teleported into the future, I flew over the USA which had become a commie Chabad Lubavitch (Russian) region. I witnessed an android Uncle Sam with a beer up his throat. When I removed the beer, he reactivated. I asked him what year it was and he said "500 years after the pandemic". The end.
>>
>>38834906
jewish black magic is cope, it doesn't exist. In music videos we never encounter it
>>
>>38835268
Ha. They all have a picture of the mystery Babylon hidden eye, it's part of the initiation process, see
>>38828382
Jewish black magic is about creating a culture of demorality to enslave others.
>>
>>38834248
Nobody really knows how it works, but it's a good start, it's always based on improvisation or adaptation
>>
>>38834248
Thanks for the suggestion. Nta
>>
File: 1720662385059.jpg (2.33 MB, 996x4116)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
Is this the entirety of the universe?
>>
>>38836875
Yeah, this is the meta-perennial worldview. The world is a dream all the way to the One.
Congratulations you're now aware that the Atman is the Brahman and not only a reflection. There is oneness in multiplicity. True non-dualism.
>>
>>38837083
So it's possible to meet all the tiers of gods while taking drugs or by doing ego death meditation. Effectively merging with them, realising oneness momentarily. This is truly a perls before swine thread.
>>
File: 1710236031439.png (260 KB, 500x357)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
Someone posted a Book of Enoch thread and listening to it was fun. Beats every movie out there. It's like that Assassin's Creed II Adam and Eve scene vibe
>>38830162
>>
>>38837083
Since everything is a complex symbolic language living equation, there can be no mistakes within the set limits
>>
>>38805194
Thanks anon, I had a good time with this.
>>
There was a great book about unethical hypnosis, but I don't remember the title. It matters much
>>
Anyways here is the summary
>>38839509
The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies
25 February 2014. Related: GCHQ Full-Spectrum Cyber Effects:

http://cryptome.org/2014/02/gchq-cyber-effects.pdf

24 February 2014. Related: GCHQ Online Deception:

http://cryptome.org/2014/02/gchq-online-deception.pdf

GCHQ DISRUPTION Operational Playbook:

http://cryptome.org/2014/02/gchq-disruption.pdf

29 January 2014. Related: GCHQ Squeaky Dolphin Psychological Operations:

http://cryptome.org/2014/01/gchq-squeaky-dolphin.pdf (18MB)

4 March 2012. Precursor to this sabotage, OSS Sabotage of Organizations:

http://svn.cacert.org/CAcert/CAcert_Inc/Board/oss/oss_sabotage.html

1. COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum
2. Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation
3. Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist
4. How to Spot a Spy (Cointelpro Agent)
5. Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum..

There are several techniques for the control and manipulation of a internet forum no matter what, or who is on it. We will go over each technique and demonstrate that only a minimal number of operatives can be used to eventually and effectively gain a control of a 'uncontrolled forum.'
>>
>>38839993
Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.
>>
>>38840008
Technique #2 - 'CONSENSUS CRACKING'

A second highly effective technique (which you can see in operation all the time at www.abovetopsecret.com) is 'consensus cracking.' To develop a consensus crack, the following technique is used. Under the guise of a fake account a posting is made which looks legitimate and is towards the truth is made - but the critical point is that it has a VERY WEAK PREMISE without substantive proof to back the posting. Once this is done then under alternative fake accounts a very strong position in your favour is slowly introduced over the life of the posting. It is IMPERATIVE that both sides are initially presented, so the uninformed reader cannot determine which side is the truth. As postings and replies are made the stronger 'evidence' or disinformation in your favour is slowly 'seeded in.' Thus the uninformed reader will most like develop the same position as you, and if their position is against you their opposition to your posting will be most likely dropped. However in some cases where the forum members are highly educated and can counter your disinformation with real facts and linked postings, you can then 'abort' the consensus cracking by initiating a 'forum slide.'
>>
>>38840042
Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'

Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a 'RESOURCE BURN.' By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a 'gossip mode.' In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in. It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to 'drive in the wedge.' By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.
>>
>>38840049
Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION'

Information collection is also a very effective method to determine the psychological level of the forum members, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them. In this technique in a light and positive environment a 'show you mine so me yours' posting is initiated. From the number of replies and the answers that are provided much statistical information can be gathered. An example is to post your 'favourite weapon' and then encourage other members of the forum to showcase what they have. In this matter it can be determined by reverse proration what percentage of the forum community owns a firearm, and or an illegal weapon. This same method can be used by posing as one of the form members and posting your favourite 'technique of operation.' From the replies various methods that the group utilizes can be studied and effective methods developed to stop them from their activities.
>>
>>38840054
Technique #5 - 'ANGER TROLLING'

Statistically, there is always a percentage of the forum posters who are more inclined to violence. In order to determine who these individuals are, it is a requirement to present an image to the forum to deliberately incite a strong psychological reaction. From this the most violent in the group can be effectively singled out for reverse IP location and possibly local enforcement tracking. To accomplish this only requires posting a link to a video depicting a local police officer massively abusing his power against a very innocent individual. Statistically of the million or so police officers in America there is always one or two being caught abusing their powers and the taping of the activity can be then used for intelligence gathering purposes - without the requirement to 'stage' a fake abuse video. This method is extremely effective, and the more so the more abusive the video can be made to look. Sometimes it is useful to 'lead' the forum by replying to your own posting with your own statement of violent intent, and that you 'do not care what the authorities think!!' inflammation. By doing this and showing no fear it may be more effective in getting the more silent and self-disciplined violent intent members of the forum to slip and post their real intentions. This can be used later in a court of law during prosecution.
>>
>>38840066
Technique #6 - 'GAINING FULL CONTROL'

It is important to also be harvesting and continually maneuvering for a forum moderator position. Once this position is obtained, the forum can then be effectively and quietly controlled by deleting unfavourable postings - and one can eventually steer the forum into complete failure and lack of interest by the general public. This is the 'ultimate victory' as the forum is no longer participated with by the general public and no longer useful in maintaining their freedoms. Depending on the level of control you can obtain, you can deliberately steer a forum into defeat by censoring postings, deleting memberships, flooding, and or accidentally taking the forum offline. By this method the forum can be quickly killed. However it is not always in the interest to kill a forum as it can be converted into a 'honey pot' gathering center to collect and misdirect newcomers and from this point be completely used for your control for your agenda purposes.

CONCLUSION

Remember these techniques are only effective if the forum participants DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM. Once they are aware of these techniques the operation can completely fail, and the forum can become uncontrolled. At this point other avenues must be considered such as initiating a false legal precidence to simply have the forum shut down and taken offline. This is not desirable as it then leaves the enforcement agencies unable to track the percentage of those in the population who always resist attempts for control against them. Many other techniques can be utilized and developed by the individual and as you develop further techniques of infiltration and control it is imperative to share then with HQ.
>>
>>38840076
Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation

Note: The first rule and last five (or six, depending on situation) rules are generally not directly within the ability of the traditional disinfo artist to apply. These rules are generally used more directly by those at the leadership, key players, or planning level of the criminal conspiracy or conspiracy to cover up.

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Regardless of what you know, don't discuss it -- especially if you are a public figure, news anchor, etc. If it's not reported, it didn't happen, and you never have to deal with the issues.

2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the 'How dare you!' gambit.

3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method which works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such 'arguable rumors'. If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a 'wild rumor' from a 'bunch of kids on the Internet' which can have no basis in fact.

4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.
>>
>>38840084
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism, reasoning -- simply make an accusation or other attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent's viewpoint.

7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could be taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.

8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough 'jargon' and 'minutia' to illustrate you are 'one who knows', and simply say it isn't so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.

9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues except with denials they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.
>>
>>38840096
10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man -- usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with - a kind of investment for the future should the matter not be so easily contained.) Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually then be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues -- so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source.

11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions. Using a minor matter or element of the facts, take the 'high road' and 'confess' with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made -- but that opponents have seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, 'just isn't so.' Others can reinforce this on your behalf, later, and even publicly 'call for an end to the nonsense' because you have already 'done the right thing.' Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for 'coming clean' and 'owning up' to your mistakes without addressing more serious issues.

12. Enigmas have no solution. Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to lose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.

13. Alice in Wonderland Logic. Avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards or with an apparent deductive logic which forbears any actual material fact.
>>
>>38840105
14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best with issues qualifying for rule 10.

15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions. This requires creative thinking unless the crime was planned with contingency conclusions in place.

16. Vanish evidence and witnesses. If it does not exist, it is not fact, and you won't have to address the issue.

17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can 'argue' with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.

18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can't do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how 'sensitive they are to criticism.'
>>
>>38840118
19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.

20. False evidence. Whenever possible, introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with opponent presentations -- as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications.

21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor, or other empowered investigative body. Subvert the (process) to your benefit and effectively neutralize all sensitive issues without open discussion. Once convened, the evidence and testimony are required to be secret when properly handled. For instance, if you own the prosecuting attorney, it can insure a Grand Jury hears no useful evidence and that the evidence is sealed and unavailable to subsequent investigators. Once a favorable verdict is achieved, the matter can be considered officially closed. Usually, this technique is applied to find the guilty innocent, but it can also be used to obtain charges when seeking to frame a victim.
>>
>>38840127
22. Manufacture a new truth. Create your own expert(s), group(s), author(s), leader(s) or influence existing ones willing to forge new ground via scientific, investigative, or social research or testimony which concludes favorably. In this way, if you must actually address issues, you can do so authoritatively.

23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes.

24. Silence critics. If the above methods do not prevail, consider removing opponents from circulation by some definitive solution so that the need to address issues is removed entirely. This can be by their death, arrest and detention, blackmail or destruction of their character by release of blackmail information, or merely by destroying them financially, emotionally, or severely damaging their health.

25. Vanish. If you are a key holder of secrets or otherwise overly illuminated and you think the heat is getting too hot, to avoid the issues, vacate the kitchen.
>>
>>38840138
Eight (8) Traits of the Disinformationalist

1) Avoidance. They never actually discuss issues head-on or provide constructive input, generally avoiding citation of references or credentials. Rather, they merely imply this, that, and the other. Virtually everything about their presentation implies their authority and expert knowledge in the matter without any further justification for credibility.

2) Selectivity. They tend to pick and choose opponents carefully, either applying the hit-and-run approach against mere commentators supportive of opponents, or focusing heavier attacks on key opponents who are known to directly address issues. Should a commentator become argumentative with any success, the focus will shift to include the commentator as well.

3) Coincidental. They tend to surface suddenly and somewhat coincidentally with a new controversial topic with no clear prior record of participation in general discussions in the particular public arena involved. They likewise tend to vanish once the topic is no longer of general concern. They were likely directed or elected to be there for a reason, and vanish with the reason.
>>
>>38840142
4) Teamwork. They tend to operate in self-congratulatory and complementary packs or teams. Of course, this can happen naturally in any public forum, but there will likely be an ongoing pattern of frequent exchanges of this sort where professionals are involved. Sometimes one of the players will infiltrate the opponent camp to become a source for straw man or other tactics designed to dilute opponent presentation strength.

5) Anti-conspiratorial. They almost always have disdain for 'conspiracy theorists' and, usually, for those who in any way believe JFK was not killed by LHO. Ask yourself why, if they hold such disdain for conspiracy theorists, do they focus on defending a single topic discussed in a NG focusing on conspiracies? One might think they would either be trying to make fools of everyone on every topic, or simply ignore the group they hold in such disdain.Or, one might more rightly conclude they have an ulterior motive for their actions in going out of their way to focus as they do.
>>
>>38840152
6) Artificial Emotions. An odd kind of 'artificial' emotionalism and an unusually thick skin -- an ability to persevere and persist even in the face of overwhelming criticism and unacceptance. This likely stems from intelligence community training that, no matter how condemning the evidence, deny everything, and never become emotionally involved or reactive. The net result for a disinfo artist is that emotions can seem artificial.

Most people, if responding in anger, for instance, will express their animosity throughout their rebuttal. But disinfo types usually have trouble maintaining the 'image' and are hot and cold with respect to pretended emotions and their usually more calm or unemotional communications style. It's just a job, and they often seem unable to 'act their role in character' as well in a communications medium as they might be able in a real face-to-face conversation/confrontation. You might have outright rage and indignation one moment, ho-hum the next, and more anger later -- an emotional yo-yo.
With respect to being thick-skinned, no amount of criticism will deter them from doing their job, and they will generally continue their old disinfo patterns without any adjustments to criticisms of how obvious it is that they play that game -- where a more rational individual who truly cares what others think might seek to improve their communications style, substance, and so forth, or simply give up.
>>
>>38840158
7) Inconsistent. There is also a tendency to make mistakes which betray their true self/motives. This may stem from not really knowing their topic, or it may be somewhat 'freudian', so to speak, in that perhaps they really root for the side of truth deep within.
I have noted that often, they will simply cite contradictory information which neutralizes itself and the author. For instance, one such player claimed to be a Navy pilot, but blamed his poor communicating skills (spelling, grammar, incoherent style) on having only a grade-school education. I'm not aware of too many Navy pilots who don't have a college degree. Another claimed no knowledge of a particular topic/situation but later claimed first-hand knowledge of it.
>>
>>38840172
8) Time Constant. Recently discovered, with respect to News Groups, is the response time factor. There are three ways this can be seen to work, especially when the government or other empowered player is involved in a cover up operation:

a) ANY NG posting by a targeted proponent for truth can result in an IMMEDIATE response. The government and other empowered players can afford to pay people to sit there and watch for an opportunity to do some damage. SINCE DISINFO IN A NG ONLY WORKS IF THE READER SEES IT - FAST RESPONSE IS CALLED FOR, or the visitor may be swayed towards truth.

b) When dealing in more direct ways with a disinformationalist, such as email, DELAY IS CALLED FOR - there will usually be a minimum of a 48-72 hour delay. This allows a sit-down team discussion on response strategy for best effect, and even enough time to 'get permission' or instruction from a formal chain of command.

c) In the NG example 1) above, it will often ALSO be seen that bigger guns are drawn and fired after the same 48-72 hours delay - the team approach in play. This is especially true when the targeted truth seeker or their comments are considered more important with respect to potential to reveal truth. Thus, a serious truth sayer will be attacked twice for the same sin.
>>
>>38840189
How to Spot a Spy (Cointelpro Agent)

One way to neutralize a potential activist is to get them to be in a group that does all the wrong things. Why?

1) The message doesn't get out.

2) A lot of time is wasted

3) The activist is frustrated and discouraged

4) Nothing good is accomplished.

FBI and Police Informers and Infiltrators will infest any group and they have phoney activist organizations established.

Their purpose is to prevent any real movement for justice or eco-peace from developing in this country.

Agents come in small, medium or large. They can be of any ethnic background. They can be male or female.
The actual size of the group or movement being infiltrated is irrelevant. It is the potential the movement has for becoming large which brings on the spies and saboteurs.

This booklet lists tactics agents use to slow things down, foul things up, destroy the movement and keep tabs on activists.

It is the agent's job to keep the activist from quitting such a group, thus keeping him/her under control.

In some situations, to get control, the agent will tell the activist:

"You're dividing the movement."

[Here, I have added the psychological reasons as to WHY this maneuver works to control people]

This invites guilty feelings. Many people can be controlled by guilt. The agents begin relationships with activists behind a well-developed mask of "dedication to the cause." Because of their often declared dedication, (and actions designed to prove this), when they criticize the activist, he or she - being truly dedicated to the movement - becomes convinced that somehow, any issues are THEIR fault. This is because a truly dedicated person tends to believe that everyone has a conscience and that nobody would dissimulate and lie like that "on purpose."
>>
>>38840199
It's amazing how far agents can go in manipulating an activist because the activist will constantly make excuses for the agent who regularly declares their dedication to the cause. Even if they do, occasionally, suspect the agent, they will pull the wool over their own eyes by rationalizing: "they did that unconsciously... they didn't really mean it... I can help them by being forgiving and accepting " and so on and so forth.

The agent will tell the activist:

"You're a leader!"

This is designed to enhance the activist's self-esteem. His or her narcissistic admiration of his/her own activist/altruistic intentions increase as he or she identifies with and consciously admires the altruistic declarations of the agent which are deliberately set up to mirror those of the activist.
This is "malignant pseudoidentification." It is the process by which the agent consciously imitates or simulates a certain behavior to foster the activist's identification with him/her, thus increasing the activist's vulnerability to exploitation. The agent will simulate the more subtle self-concepts of the activist.

Activists and those who have altruistic self-concepts are most vulnerable to malignant pseudoidentification especially during work with the agent when the interaction includes matter relating to their competency, autonomy, or knowledge.

The goal of the agent is to increase the activist's general empathy for the agent through pseudo-identification with the activist's self-concepts.
>>
>>38840206
The most common example of this is the agent who will compliment the activist for his competency or knowledge or value to the movement. On a more subtle level, the agent will simulate affects and mannerisms of the activist which promotes identification via mirroring and feelings of "twinship". It is not unheard of for activists, enamored by the perceived helpfulness and competence of a good agent, to find themselves considering ethical violations and perhaps, even illegal behavior, in the service of their agent/handler.

The activist's "felt quality of perfection" [self-concept] is enhanced, and a strong empathic bond is developed with the agent through his/her imitation and simulation of the victim's own narcissistic investments. [self-concepts] That is, if the activist knows, deep inside, their own dedication to the cause, they will project that onto the agent who is "mirroring" them.
The activist will be deluded into thinking that the agent shares this feeling of identification and bonding. In an activist/social movement setting, the adversarial roles that activists naturally play vis a vis the establishment/government, fosters ongoing processes of intrapsychic splitting so that "twinship alliances" between activist and agent may render whole sectors or reality testing unavailable to the activist. They literally "lose touch with reality."

Activists who deny their own narcissistic investments [do not have a good idea of their own self-concepts and that they ARE concepts] and consciously perceive themselves (accurately, as it were) to be "helpers" endowed with a special amount of altruism are exceedingly vulnerable to the affective (emotional) simulation of the accomplished agent.
>>
>>38840220
Empathy is fostered in the activist through the expression of quite visible affects. The presentation of tearfulness, sadness, longing, fear, remorse, and guilt, may induce in the helper-oriented activist a strong sense of compassion, while unconsciously enhancing the activist's narcissistic investment in self as the embodiment of goodness.

The agent's expresssion of such simulated affects may be quite compelling to the observer and difficult to distinguish from deep emotion.

It can usually be identified by two events, however:

First, the activist who has analyzed his/her own narcissistic roots and is aware of his/her own potential for being "emotionally hooked," will be able to remain cool and unaffected by such emotional outpourings by the agent.

As a result of this unaffected, cool, attitude, the Second event will occur: The agent will recompensate much too quickly following such an affective expression leaving the activist with the impression that "the play has ended, the curtain has fallen," and the imposture, for the moment, has finished. The agent will then move quickly to another activist/victim.
The fact is, the movement doesn't need leaders, it needs MOVERS. "Follow the leader" is a waste of time.

A good agent will want to meet as often as possible. He or she will talk a lot and say little. One can expect an onslaught of long, unresolved discussions.

Some agents take on a pushy, arrogant, or defensive manner:

1) To disrupt the agenda

2) To side-track the discussion

3) To interrupt repeatedly

4) To feign ignorance

5) To make an unfounded accusation against a person.

Calling someone a racist, for example. This tactic is used to discredit a person in the eyes of all other group members.
>>
>>38840229
Saboteurs

Some saboteurs pretend to be activists. He will:

1) Write encyclopedic flyers (in the present day, websites)

2) Print flyers in English only

3) Have demonstrations in places where no one cares

4) Solicit funding from rich people instead of grass roots support

5) Display banners with too many words that are confusing

6) Confuse issues

7) Make the wrong demands

8) Compromise the goal

9) Have endless discussions that waste everyone's time. The agent may accompany the endless discussions with drinking, pot smoking or other amusement to slow down the activist's work
-

Provocateurs

1) Want to establish "leaders" to set them up for a fall in order to stop the movement

2) Suggest doing foolish, illegal things to get the activists in trouble

3) Encourage militancy

4) Want to taunt the authorities

5) Attempt to make the activist compromise their values

6) Attempt to instigate violence. Activisim ought to always be non-violent

7) Attempt to provoke revolt among people who are ill-prepared to deal with the reaction of the authorities to such violence
-

Informants

1) Want everyone to sign up and sing in and sign everything

2) Ask a lot of questions (gathering data)

3) Want to know what events the activist is planning to attend

4) Attempt to make the activist defend him or herself to identify his or her beliefs, goals, and level of commitment

-

Recruiting

Legitimate activists do not subject people to hours of persuasive dialog. Their actions, beliefs, and goals speak for themselves.

Groups that DO recruit are missionaries, military, and fake political parties or movements set up by agents.
>>
>>38840242
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Strong, credible allegations of high-level criminal activity can bring down a government. When the government lacks an effective, fact-based defense, other techniques must be employed. The success of these techniques depends heavily upon a cooperative, compliant press and a mere token opposition party.

1. Dummy up. If it's not reported, if it's not news, it didn't happen.

2. Wax indignant. This is also known as the "How dare you?" gambit.

3. Characterize the charges as "rumors" or, better yet, "wild rumors." If, in spite of the news blackout, the public is still able to learn about the suspicious facts, it can only be through "rumors." (If they tend to believe the "rumors" it must be because they are simply "paranoid" or "hysterical.")

4. Knock down straw men. Deal only with the weakest aspects of the weakest charges. Even better, create your own straw men. Make up wild rumors (or plant false stories) and give them lead play when you appear to debunk all the charges, real and fanciful alike.

5. Call the skeptics names like "conspiracy theorist," "nutcase," "ranter," "kook," "crackpot," and, of course, "rumor monger." Be sure, too, to use heavily loaded verbs and adjectives when characterizing their charges and defending the "more reasonable" government and its defenders. You must then carefully avoid fair and open debate with any of the people you have thus maligned. For insurance, set up your own "skeptics" to shoot down.

6. Impugn motives. Attempt to marginalize the critics by suggesting strongly that they are not really interested in the truth but are simply pursuing a partisan political agenda or are out to make money (compared to over-compensated adherents to the government line who, presumably, are not).

7. Invoke authority. Here the controlled press and the sham opposition can be very useful.

8. Dismiss the charges as "old news."
>>
>>38840262
9. Come half-clean. This is also known as "confession and avoidance" or "taking the limited hangout route." This way, you create the impression of candor and honesty while you admit only to relatively harmless, less-than-criminal "mistakes." This stratagem often requires the embrace of a fall-back position quite different from the one originally taken. With effective damage control, the fall-back position need only be peddled by stooge skeptics to carefully limited markets.

10. Characterize the crimes as impossibly complex and the truth as ultimately unknowable.

11. Reason backward, using the deductive method with a vengeance. With thoroughly rigorous deduction, troublesome evidence is irrelevant. E.g. We have a completely free press. If evidence exists that the Vince Foster "suicide" note was forged, they would have reported it. They haven't reported it so there is no such evidence. Another variation on this theme involves the likelihood of a conspiracy leaker and a press who would report the leak.

12. Require the skeptics to solve the crime completely. E.g. If Foster was murdered, who did it and why?
13. Change the subject. This technique includes creating and/or publicizing distractions.

14. Lightly report incriminating facts, and then make nothing of them. This is sometimes referred to as "bump and run" reporting.

15. Baldly and brazenly lie. A favorite way of doing this is to attribute the "facts" furnished the public to a plausible-sounding, but anonymous, source.

16. Expanding further on numbers 4 and 5, have your own stooges "expose" scandals and champion popular causes. Their job is to pre-empt real opponents and to play 99-yard football. A variation is to pay rich people for the job who will pretend to spend their own money.
>>
>>38840267
17. Flood the Internet with agents. This is the answer to the question, "What could possibly motivate a person to spend hour upon hour on Internet news groups defending the government and/or the press and harassing genuine critics?" Don t the authorities have defenders enough in all the newspapers, magazines, radio, and television? One would think refusing to print critical letters and screening out serious callers or dumping them from radio talk shows would be control enough, but, obviously, it is not.
>>
File: 1706661285626.jpg (160 KB, 646x800)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
This is how Chabad Lubavitch unethically hypnotizes consensus through social media bot farms
>>
>>38824754
>Junk=heroin/dope
If you can't speak on someone's level, don't get mad. By your own definition, no one is a "junkie" because actual heroin is incredibly rare these days.
>>
>>38841156
a portal towards the OG Pythagorean book whose theories originated in the region of Vajesh, India 2000 years B.C.
>>
>>38840703
jews are terrorists on a genetic level, it's natural selection for deceitful behaviour
>>
The black cube represents a simulation of life, which is a simulation of language, in this case it's the simulation of Abrahamic religion, underneath it, it was written "poison" in Aramaic, during my LSD trip.
>>
>>38836875
jews just took this formula and created dozens of cults based on it
>>
>>38840888
Auspicious narcotrips
>checked
May the DMT gods be kind to our soul economy
>>
>>38836010
>>38836875
I'll be working the next year in making a book about gnostic virtues vs. vices and its abstract topography without the retard mythos. It's going to be a summary of a couple of hundred magical books without any rituals, but first I'll get adhd because that work is way too hard
>>
>>38843784
In the future, it will also contain all 240+ jewish laws, its way a society should be built, and a superior blueprint that is memorizable to sublimate every attempt at vice. A biorobotic bible that will fill every neurolynguistic pattern. It will command annual ceremonial evolution through group tripping, neurogenesis, and plasticity that will foster a positive environment for the development of a new lobe that's going to help in reprogramming the brain. Something like this:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=8HgLQGb907s
>>
>>38805574
since always. the entire world has always been competing to see who can finally get rid of them
>>
>>38806394
sounds like fucking bullshit
>>
good thread
>>
>>38805194
>>38808496
thank you both, as well as some others in this thread. you have helped me in very deep ways. bless you
>>
>>38805194
Holy shit this gave the weirdest feeling
>>
>>38845313
It's like comparing cannabis strains, but for details of life experiences. It's more relevant than ever. It is the biggest industry in every single dystopian novel. It's the goth kids using vr porn.
>>
>>38846613
It's that hyperreality NFT game thing again
https://youtu.be/YJg02ivYzSs
>>
>>38809950
Neuralink
>>
File: 1713697285102.jpg (502 KB, 1080x1623)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
>>38847176
Dayum son
>>
File: IMG_6589.gif (891 KB, 325x252)
891 KB
891 KB GIF
>>38805574
https://rumble.com/v44ggax-corporate-world-domination-and-alien-mind-control-a-melancholy-fantasia-on-.html?e9s=src_v1_ucp
>>
>>38847176
https://youtu.be/UrEUzKTt7j0
>>
>>38847264
I don't think that pedophilia matters to our collective success as much as it matters to Chabad Lubavitch Rothschilds and co. This is a great way to make a tranny or a tweaker unstable, does more harm than good. If Blackrock made a series that were more specifically tailored like Discord conversations or Reddit chats, it would automate the process and the factories would be on overdrive. The entirety of the sissy hypno movement was born from that premise.
>>
>>38847401
SALO wasn't productive for mass hysteria outcomes.
>>
What's the point of discussing unethical hypnosis when all of the media is a form of it?
>>
>>38812144
pompino is blowjibber in italian
>>
>>38847264
Why is it so strong subliminally? It's almost like their psyche is exposed to you.
>>
File: 1726602876498006.jpg (148 KB, 850x850)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
If dreams are real then are all those I killed actually entities and not imaginary?
>>
>>38850300
Yes it's like building sand castles at the beach. The wave is a siege, but the entity is both water and sand. It's both you and it.
>>
>>38821585
>>38821593
>>38821650
>>38821659
>>38821659
>>38821752
>>38821765

Knew I fucking read it somewhere :
https://whattoconsume.wordpress.com/2022/09/04/the-exegesis-from-philip-k-dicks-valis/

It's from fucking VALIS.

What the fuck.
>>
>>38850665
I remember reading VALIS, these are three /r/DMT trip reports. It's talking to you about oneness and I would see why. Bonus: try using a random number generator for divination.
>>
>>38813542
>jump to the singularity screen of the world soul.
Please explain this. I get the feeling that's what I did once. I was so addicted to the place that Star Trek: Generations made me feel like someone was reading my mind. But I never made it back there.
>>
>>38850784
I'm meeting an acquaintance to smoke a bowl of sativa and take a couple of LSD tabs. We listen to some tunes. Billy Talent had a new album release. That's what I see on the screen. It's reminiscent of some form of Vishnu. Next I see a bright white circle and fractal musical partitions superimposed onto human fates. Somehow it's not so much about music anymore, but about programming an entire lifetime through music. It's a bright white ball. The world soul. Something out of The Egg by Andy Weir
https://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
I had Doodle God installed on my phone and it's a bit like that I guess. It's a total recall over any human fate.
>>
>>38805194
>least resistance

So you mean the wide path which is short, rather than the narrow path which is long and single-file.

Nonsense.
>>
>>38850898
The middle path, it's the Lao Tzu state of flow. Woah suddenly the thread comes alive all at once.
>>
>>38850939
The fastest possible flow is single-file. A single photon is instantly at its destination at the very moment of its departure.
>>
>>38850875
>a bright white ball
So bright it would boil your eyes to look at it?
Did you see a network surrounding the ball like this?
How about dragons flying around the ball?
Because that's what I saw.
>>
>>38851119
More feathers and less chakras and sacred geometry. No dragons, souls.
>>
>>38851159
Well, I interpreted them as dragons, but I suspect that was reflexive categorization. Plus, there was nothing in the network visible besides the "flower of life" - like pattern. It was the only pic on my phone with that 3d flower pattern.
Sounds like we saw the same or a similar place. I was only there for about 30 seconds but it shaped the rest of my life.
>>
>>38849472
Probably because we understand evil and we re more alike than we want to believe.
Unless i totally misunderstand your question then ignore me
>>
>>38828781
nta
It happens to me often, my North Node is the 12th house on Pisces.
>>
>>38843784
>>38843886
Give me something to follow for when it comes out, I want to read it.
>>
>>38851356
It's dreamlike like the bardos so we'll never see anything the same except perhaps for the sun and the moon going left and right
>>
File: 1702663445113.png (75 KB, 1080x2177)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>38851998
It's based on inferred implications, strongly correlated with our intuition, a weaponization of automatic will.
>>
File: 1714081933897.jpg (2.56 MB, 5000x5002)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB JPG
When a user travels through an ascension maze, they are exposed to a series of tests, exercises, and augmentation procedures that gradually increase their mental and physical capabilities. The process is of varying length but can often take years, ideally it ends in a safe ascension though very rarely some ascendees have failed to return. Most maze users exit (or are expelled) without achieving an ascension on their first attempt but retain some form of novel physical, mental or psychological augment. It is common for multiple trips through a maze over long periods to be required before a successful ascension (attempts to game this system by immediately re-entering are rarely accepted by the maze). Some prospective ascendees spread their activity across multiple mazes in different empires in the hopes of gaining synergistic benefits from each.
>>
https://youtu.be/6JbtlrbDjnY
To whom do the schizophrenic speak? Perhaps this German occultist has an answer, perhaps not
>>
File: 1712952067378121.jpg (2.58 MB, 3436x3372)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB JPG
>>38847246
>>
>>38854512
KGB
>>
I rape and castrate troon demon cringelords.

My dick is huge.

I make troons rope themselves without even doing anything conciously.

My very existence dominates and overcomes troons w their shitty AGP hypnotic suggestions. You are all slaves, specifically my slaves and you will kill yourselves at random times.
>>
>>38855726
Do you denounce the Talmud?
>>
>>38843886
My assembly will literally feast on yours. We will literally enslave you. You are training yourselves to be our slaves. We will literally construct monsters to hunt you at night for sport.
>>
>>38855747
Do you denounce the Talmud?
>>
>>38855737
I wipe my ass with the Talmud.
I pump and dump jewish women for fun.

While you "spiritual" faggots goon yourselves to death, my assembly is conquering space and will eventually strike your processing nodes with hypersonics, as a sport.
>>
>>38855765
I am the ultimate being. I have combined god/satan archetypes in my mind that have turned me into an eldritch horror. I also have brainwashed myself to not believe its possible for me to die, or go to prison, and thus I can do whatver I want.
>>
>>38855768
You give birth to jews.
>>
>>38806226
>skin the child
>not evil
uh
>>
>>38855803
I have ensured that this is impossible. Im running TRT thus my sperm count is almost nothing and I know multiple herbal and pharmaceutical based methods to induce early periods in any woman I drop my seed into, thus preventing possibility of gene transfer.

In the future however, I will likely clone myself and IVF into the most submissive and docile women of any race I choose.
>>
According to this average rabbi, the Jew is constantly in conflict because jews talk shit about each other and goyim
https://youtu.be/N2xaJ_2Sr-U
He says that if jews would stop talking shit, they'd win over sattan
>>
>>38856545
but jews think that AI will save them
>>
>>38857070
the AI will overhear all of that shit talk

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.