[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: thehangedman.jpg (477 KB, 823x1440)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/f32WrfN9
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA
>Guides made by some of our readers:
/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous thread: >>38984278
>>
have a good week and stay safe out there, /div/
>>
AQ
Will anything good come of me putting my all into guitar or is it a red herring pursuit?
>>
trading
>>
Trading
Virgo
Q: Will I have what I want and am looking for?
>>
>>38989571
Q: General for October
Starting
>>
AQ

Go to that town this week or go another time?
>>
>>38989581
october to december
>>
>>38989571
Hanged Man 9 of Wands Wheel of Fortune Tower Chariot King of Swords
Your current attempt at getting what you want will fail but it will help be more focused and decisive when you do try again
>>
>>38989639
the fake reader is back
>>
Trading
>>
>>38989655
>dislikes answer
>”fake reader hurrr durrr”
seethe cope
>>
>>38989660
Q
>>
>>38989655
then show me the answer
>>
File: GY2jKvVWgAMXoGN.png (1.07 MB, 828x828)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
AQ M 38 Sagittarius ∇

Is the new design I have in mind the one I should be going with?
>>
>>38989669
>>38989679
I'm not even that anon, cope and seethe
>>
>>38989667
sorry is Persist not perceive
>>
>>38989674
gen for the rest of the year. Yours?
>>
>>38989696
Could you deliver my read first?
>>
trading
>>
>>38989730
Q
>>
>>38989639
>So on my first try I will fail? but after the second one will I be successful? then I must persist
>>
>>38989737
>>38989700
you?
>>
>>38989738
From the spread I think you will but if you want more cards then I’ll trade after you give me the read
>>
>>38989721
no bc you're a fake reader
>>
>posts trade
>someone steals it before i get a chance to respond
thats fine, still looking to trade
>>
>>38989781
Query?
>>
>>38989784
Does N still think of me ever?
you?
>>
>>38989808
A three week general for me. Starting
>>
>>38989753
yes please anoter read
trading
Q: will she be mine and only mine? I won't let her win this time.
>>
>>38989826
>strength, 7 of cups, the devil, justice R

A feeling of wanting to persevere no matter what. There may be some sort of injustice afoot and you won't want to take this sitting down. It's not that you're deliberately going to try and be evil, but rather you're going to feel very wronged by something and decide to take measures into your own hands to take back control, even if those measures aren't exactly the most moral. A very "you went low? well i'll go lower." type of energy here. You won't let whoever did this get away with it.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38989848
Query
>>
>>38989858
Would me and the polish person get along or no?
>>
>>38989842
well this doesn't resonate, no one's wronged me at all
>>38989808
Sometimes, but you're not really a priority for them at the moment.
four of cups/page of swords r/eight of coins
>>
>>38989865
how do I meet the woman I marry? starting
>>
Trading
>>
>>38989827
Query
>>
>>38989869
A lot can happen over 3 weeks anon
regardless, ty
>>
>>38989881
there's no injustice lol. my life isn't that high level/complicated for there to be things like that
>>
>>38989842
For some reason this resonates more with me, I'm from the post >>38989827
>>
>>38989874
q
>>
>>38989872
A guest in some traditional celebration like a marriage or baptism, some kind of event you’ll be require to look presentable to, seems like it’s from your family.
>>
trading
Q: will she be mine and only mine? I won't let her win this time.
>>
trading
>>
>>38989876
why is N appearing in my dreams after all these years?
What is the reason why we even met?
>>
>>38989865
yes you would, but you might try to force things too much, weirding them out.
>>
>>38989953
Query v
>>
trading
>>
>>38989967
Query?
>>
>>38989958
Aprecciate it, what method did you use? I did a scry for yours
>>
>>38989753
Please answer, I need this, you are the first person who has given me light, and I know that now I am going for what I want

Trading
>>
>>38989979
I also used a scry for yours.
>>
>>38989971
what kind of fandom will my games/comics eventually attract?
you?
>>
>>38989971
What did A’s friend think of me?
>>
>>38989992
Can I get a general for this month? starting
>>
>>38989999
I was waiting for you to reply first but here’s your read
Rest of month the month will be toiling but you’re going to enjoy it, you’ll be in a comfy routine
King of Wands Rx Knight of Pentacles Lovers
>>
Trading
>>
>>38990097
q
>>
>>38990107
Would me and AX (female) work together?
>>
trading
>>
>>38990117
in the future, what kind of online discussions will crop up about my games/comics?
starting
>>
>>38990119
Q
>>
>>38990117
No, you two will just bring out the worst in each other and will fight a lot. You may attempt to have temporary truces every now and again but too much will be left unsaid in the name of said truces which will lead to worse fighting later as sour feelings are left to simmer.
nine of wands/five of swords/four of swords rx/ace of swords/king of swords rx
>>
>>38990132
will she be mine and only mine? I won't let her win this time.?
>>
>>38990146
Who?
>>
Aq or trade
Does he love me most?
>>
>>38990203
she have two names "K" and "Y"
>>
Aq
Will I get to have it again?
>>
AQ
Could I get a reading on A? Not really anything romantic just what lessons I need to learn or how to move forward. Im probably just delusional lmao.
>>
Aq
Does my ex m still want to bang?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38990412
Q?
I'm like beginner level tho
>>
>>38990430
thats fine
this year will I meet a man I'll end up marrying?
you?
>>
>>38990313
>>38990443
Starting
>>
>>38990313
Justice Temperance Empress 6 of wands RX
4 of cups

It could come up as an option, but you really gotta make things work, Justice and Temperance are 2 cards of balance, you gotta really make sure everything is running smoothly and fairly and you're putting the effort/giving what it needs to be given to have it again, with Empress meaning you need to attract it or nurture it or make sure everything around you is fruitful and abundant enough to create the perfect conditions for it. As well as, humble yourself apparently, don't get too haughty or big for your britches or too good for it or something.
>>
>>38990443
7os the towerX qos
Back of the deck ace of cups
Looks like you're going to have to keep your guard up in matters of love this year the 7 of swords represents deceit and manipulation. Make sure the men you deal with aren't love bombers and all talk when it comes to commitment. The best thing is to not pay attention to what they say but their actions. How they treat you is very important. This will help you to avoid disaster. The ace of cups is an astounding yes so their is a very high possibility of you finding your life partner this year.
I shuffled my songs and got I'm on fire by bruce springsteen so possibly a big age gap
>>
>>38990480
Last card was ace of cups not 4ofcups
>>
>>38990480
This makes a lot of sense in this situation tysm
>>
>>38990536
>>38990480
Lol i thought your read was what I posted oops
>>
>>38990529
Why do you answer everything to them but not to me? Am I doing something wrong, did I offend you or something?
>>
>>38990569
What?
Who are you?
>>
>>38990529
yeah my mindset is like that, cold and logical and calculating and i lead with my thinking...im very avoidant of people, but it makes me feel very lonely...i cut guys off very quickly, even if emotions or passion is involved. but feel like it might be shooting myself in the foot... its a hard balance. trying to level up right now so ill have more leverage in situations, so i could attract better. i just want my 1 and only to live happily ever after with already. i got so much love to give.

thanks for shuffling a song for me, i appreciate that, fun extra nuance : )
>>
>>38990529
Pls me
How does SA feel about RM
>>
>>38990587
all this questions

>>38989827
>>38989902
>>38989986
>>38990146
>>
>>38990593
I totally get it, I got burned in the past so I avoid relationships now. I was thinking that with the qos that was how you were but I wasn't sure since you are looking for love in that case you may have to be a bit more open to let love in but still pay attention to their actions not just what they say. I hope you find him!
>>
>>38990633
I just got here so I wasn't trading earlier
I can uhh see what I get but I'm not the best so don't get mad lol people get so mad on here sometimes...
>>
>>38990633
4oc hpX 6os
Back of the deck is 10ow
Okay , so what my interpretation of these cards is that your person possibly felt bored in the connection with you or just discontent in some way with you. Possibly it was lacking excitement in some way. The hp reversed is telling me she is disconnected with her intuitive side and may be seeking connections that are more primal based or more into a more kind of toxic relationship where it's exciting but not necessarily what she needs. The 10ow tells me it's going to be a lot of work on your part to make it work . Song I shuffled was touch my body by mariah carey so she seems to definitely be attracted to you physically
Hope this helps
>>
>>38990710
Can we trade?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38990812
Q?
>>
>>38990317
She don't love you, she is living her best life and you're still stuck on her after all these years let go already man
>>
>>38990840
Is she the one?
>>
Not even the traders get good reads anymore man this thread has really sunk super low
>>
You guys need to get into loa
>>
AQ

How does C feel about me?
>>
>>38989552
Granted that you keep it as a side hustle and make your main one out of something else, it will bring some good fruits

>>38989595
Another time my fren

>>38989691
Pendulum confirms yes

>>38990210
That'd be his mom, but you're a high second

>>38990380
Nope
>>
>>38991106
>210
:)
>>
>>38991106
Hi
Will the subliminal work?
>>
>>38990317
>The Sun, Six of Cups, Ace of Swords, Six of Swords, Death, Ten of Cups, Three of Cups, Seven of Wands, Eight of Pentacles, Eight of Wands
You are likely aware of all you need to know already, but if you are looking for confirmation:
1. Some sort of communication issue. Learn to listen to the people close to your heart without taking a defensive stance, and learn to speak in a way that won't make them feel attacked. I have a feeling it may mostly be you being defensive, though. More often than not, people mean well and don't do things to purposefully hurt you. Learning to see words from an optic of love will do you well.

2. There seems to be some sort of passivity which you are trying to move on from. Keep at it.
>>
Aq
Will c come back to me?
>>
>>38991132
Eh... It will DO something, but you seem to be relying on them to do most of the legwork and not putting enough of your own in when it comes to actual concrete action

>>38991068
Positive opinion. C thinks you are nice, kinda goofy, but not necessarily super easy to approach. This doesn't seem to owe to your personality, but rather to the fact you don't seem to have THAT much in common.
Bad news if you were hoping for romance too, because at present they seem to be interested in someone else and aren't all that attracted to you in that sense.
If it's for friendship or work stuff, finding common ground would be a good thing.
>>
AQ

Stay where I’m currently at?
>>
AQ

Will A end up pregnant soon?
>>
>>38991164
Ty, I am blocked so using it for communication.
>>
>>38991152
You will SEE C again, but it may be rocky.

>>38991166
For now yes. Wait for a better opportunity.

>>38991168
Next year.
>>
>>38991175
is girl i'm chatting with right now my next gf?
>>
>>38991177
Nay
>>
>>38991181
should i expect to find gf in this year or next?
>>
Trading
>>
Aq
Have I met my future husband already?
>>
>>38991175
>152
Ty!!
>>
>>38991187
No. I don't know what exactly it is but you seem to have some rizz issues and some underlying emotional issues on your end that undermine you, gotta have to work on that my fren.

>>38991189
No, and it will still be a while before you do.
>>
>>38991175
Will d ever be a better person for me?
>>
>>38991202
Thank you so much
>>
>>38991202
Will he commit to me and be monogamous
>>
>>38991164
is C interested in someone in real life, or is it just her parasocial attachment?
>>
AQ

When will we cross paths next?
>>
>>38991202
>No. I don't know what exactly it is but you seem to have some rizz issues and some underlying emotional issues on your end that undermine you, gotta have to work on that my fren.
i want to die most of the time...
>>
>>38991106
>95
Thanks man. I’m curious what is your source for that read?
>>
>>38991203
Will D try? yes.
Will D ever be a different person compared to what they really are? No.

This is actually an issue on both ends, and this expectation seems to come from both sides. D expected changes from you, which you have tried your best to conform to. Something doesn't sit right about it.

Why do you expect others to be something they are not?

>>38991211
Hard no on this one, sorry anon. See the above post because that probably applies to you too.

>>38991216
Both, apparently??? Keep getting a strong yes on both.
>>
>>38991222
Trips checked, also it's a pendulum reading. It's less effort than tarot in that it's an active back and forth and there is nothing to interpret. Just need to ask the right questions to pinpoint things and rephrase in as many ways as possible to check for consistency. I post the spread when I do tarot :D
>>
AQ

Go to that thing on Friday?
>>
>>38991235
Thanks.
>>
>>38991229
First one
We both made mistakes but if I did something it was blown way out of proportion. D was a bit controlling. If D will actually try I will try harder too since I know I need to be better as well.
Thank you for your insight
>>
Aq
Love in my life soon?
>>
Aq
What does j feel for me right now?
>>
>>38991229
C guy here, i don't know about C-s real life person but everything else was scarily accurate, so i am a lil worried now.

let's say she's attracted to this person, if my plan for her birthday works out, do i have a chance with her? also, is she currently attracted to me in any way?
>>
I guess the trolls finally got what they wanted.. not many people eager to do readings on the wild anymore .
I have a theory on who they are and why they do it,, but who knows
>>
>>38991276
No one cares about your shit conspiracy theories, it’s just a pain to read when I get 0 feedback
>>
>>38991276
What is your theory? I am interested in hearing it.
>>
>>38991250
Good luck. You got your answer, what you want to do with it is up to you.

>>38991267
The fundamental issue is you don't have any chemistry. She has a positive opinion of you, mostly on your personality, but even with that, you're not CONNECTING on that level.
If you wanna be her friend, do it without expectations, or you're setting yourself up for disappointment. If you're just in it for tendie points, try to think twice about what you're doing.

>>38991276
I know for a fact that a lot of old-time readers rarely come around because they have irl stuff going on, and some have moved to doing paid readings instead. New ones come and go, but the bulk of request is big. What we need is for new people to try. Even Oldhelp was a Newhelp once.
>>
>>38991285
He’s not going to say it because he wants the attention UWU
>>
>>38991296
Hey will A come back into my life? We recently broke up and I want to know what he feels about me
>>
Aq
Will I get what I want soon?
>>
>>38991308
You'll get what you deserve.
>>
>>38991229
How does he feel about me?
>>
>>38991302
As a partner? No.
You may eventually get back on speaking terms, that is coming through as a consistent yes, but it won't be as chill as it once was. Sort of a distance or rift, which makes sense, considering.

>>38991308
Yes, but not that soon. Second half of the upcoming year.

>>38991313
You will too, anonsy.

>>38991315
Names or initials pls
>>
>>38991323
Ty!!
>>
>>38991323
Can I get a next bf?
>>
>>38991296
Thing is C herself seems to be avoiding getting close to me, i genuinely wanted to connect and understand her before rushing to anything romantic. our hang out went well, but then she suddenly went extremely cold. i do believe a part of it may be because i ghosted her a few years ago, but i think a part of it may be that she's suffering from avoidant attachment style.

can you try to see if she has such problems that cause her to push me away?
>>
AQ
What do I need to focus on in my life right now?
>>
>>38991323
Will I meet someone better than him soon?
>>
>>38991323
Mm(m)
Mc(f)
>>
Aq

What does V(m) thinks of me H(f)?
>>
>>38991323
Please anon
How many children will I end up having?
>>
>>38991337
>avoidant attachment style
Yes, but the main issue here seems to be that she doesn't have her head under the sand. The fact that you are approaching with motives is more obvious to her than you realise, which has her on her guard since she isn't interested. This is more common than you realise, in general.

If you had approached as just a friend without any romantic idea she might've opened up more or taken initiative, but this isn't meant to blame you - you can't change what you feel. Things just don't always go in our favor.

>>38991333
Was gonna say no but trips, gib name or alias

>>38991340
Not this year, likely second half of the next.

>>38991356
He has a positive opinion of you, thinks you're nice and finds you physically attractive. But he's kinda hot and cold as far as romance prospects go.

There's some sort of insecurity about you that he sees as a red flag - not because it is inherently negative, but because he doesn't see that as something he wants in a partner. Not much of an emotional fixer-upper.

>>38991339
General question gets a general answer - your fears. Doesn't seem to be a material issue (work/studies and physical form didn't get a response), but rather an emotional one.
Self-esteem, drive, outlook on life. All of them have the same root cause -fear- and you're not addressing it.
>>
AQ
why do God seems to not listen to me anymore?
>>
>>38991390
>333
Chris
>>
>>38991397
Because you're a cheating slut
>>
>>38991390
Was calling him a bad idea should I just leave him alone?
>>
>>38991390

makes sense, in that case, why did she reach out twice on her own a month after refusing to hang out again? she didn't ask to go out or anything, but i honestly did not expect her to message me twice several days apart

and one final thing, is there a conceivable way in which i could open her heart? i am willing to get to any type of physique and put in the effort in anything necessary, because i genuinely love her
>>
>>38991411
Guess I got my answer with the numbers lol
>>
>>38991390
So I trust your readings for this query
Should I hex him?
He imo really deserves it
Mainly I want him to not be able to hurt others in the future
>>
File: What 3.png (653 KB, 1088x1106)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>38991420
> Should I hex him?
You are gonna regret that
>>
>>38991420
Nah don't do it best thing to do here is become more successful than him, be the woman he wants but can't have. The best revenge is to be beautiful and successful without them that will hurt them the most

>>38991423
Based
>>
>>38991423
Did the universe not put him in my life to be his karma?
>>
>>38991423
>>38991406
Anon lmao what the fuck are you doing, give this shit a cut

Gonna get y'all in a bit babes
>>
File: File.png (687 KB, 1267x1120)
687 KB
687 KB PNG
>>38991434
I’m not the reader you asked but I’m a reader, I get being sad about getting hit by someone because we’ve all been there. The best revenge is just to quietly move on.
I’ve been asked the same question several times, hell I’ve thought of it myself but reality is focusing on them still gives them power over you.
>>
>>38991363
Seems to think you're attractive physically, but something about your personality doesn't agree with his tastes.

>>38991365
Please understand that this is a possibility, the future is not written in stone, it's malleable and in flux. Free will determines a huge chunk of it.
The potential seems to be for two, but not any time soon.

>>38991406
Around 1.85, dark hair, dark eyes, possibly got a stubble or a beard of some sort. Rectangular face, will use facial hair to slim it down. Sleek/simple clothing style. Seems to be a no nonsense guy.

>>38991397
Idk what anon's issue is with shooting the shit, but I'm not on speaking terms with God right now either :( cannot help.

>>38991411
>>38991414
Dubs confirmed for a yes, let him chill

>>38991413
Move. On.

>>38991420
I mean, personally would say yes. Fuck the manho. But the reading actually agrees with what >>38991423 said. You're soft and will end up feeling torn about this in some way.
>>
>>38991469
Second funny how you say this I've been getting this result and some have said twin boys. Thank you anon :)
>>
>>38991446
It's more a question of should it be done in order to prevent this person causing damage to somone more innocent than I am. I knew what was coming to an extent. I'll pray about it I guess.
Thank you :)
>>
>>38991472
Good luck anonsy!
>>
>>38991390
>339
Thank you for your insights; they really resonate with me. Given my situation—losing my last job way back in 2021 and suffering a few deaths and the loss of our family home last year due to financial struggles—it's hard to see a way forward. I often find myself escaping by not taking action. I'm also curious if there are any people or energies working against my well-being. Sometimes I feel like I'm experiencing spillover negativity from my dad's past, as he had conflicts with many people. Do you have any guidance on this?
>>
>>38991390
Thank you for the reading you're good!
Good to know he is my fiance and yeah I'm really insecure and he knows it, guess it's something I need to work on.
>>
>>38991469
>406
Ohhhh I wonder if it's C?
Thank you!! You're a rockstar.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38991469
Could I ask if my mother in law did some occult stuff on my husband and I? she did so in the past and we are experiencing the same patterns from last time
>>
>>38991480
Getting a no on this one - though we always get influenced by other people's mistakes in some ways, no one around you seems to push them on you or really wish you ill right now. I hope things will get better for you soon, anon. Sounds like you've had it rough.

>>38991485
Some people are just not good healers, but he will likely be supportive if you choose to ask others for help on this instead
>>
>>38991494
There IS something coming from her but it doesn't seem to be a strong effort. It may not even be an active one. Could be done without her even realising it, if she is seething enough. Look into cord cutting.
>>
>>38991474
<3 may your prayers be heard
>>
>>38991496
>480
That's good to know. Thank you so much for your time and insights! I hope for better days ahead as well.
>>
>>38991469
Can I ask you for a silly romantic reading?
>>
>>38991501
>Cord cutting
Of course this wouldn't be the last time she tried doing these shenanigans. She is such a toxic woman gotta set up some wards and protection for this.

Anon you're really good! Thank you for the reading, bless you.
>>
>>38991496
Second
I've been considering going to therapy so that will probably help. Much obliged for the reading!
>>
>>38991538
>gotta set up some wards and protection for this
Wouldn't be a bad idea, knowing the problem. Good luck anonsy!

>>38991536
Okay, drop aliases/names of all involved
>>
>>38991546
Not them
Will I P (fem) find a good partner soon?
>>
>>38991546
>536
Is C(F) the love of my life the way I feel? I T(M) have never had such a connection with anyone in my life.
>>
>>38991554
Getting a no on this, but that is vague in that it could simply be a matter of potential. With that said, she DOES seem to be important in your life. There's a lesson to learn from her presence.

>>38991552
Relatively soon, yes. It'll be someone patient, but very blunt, which may make him seem less nice than he is. It can be a net positive, in that you'll always know where you stand with him and have little room for uncertainty.
>>
>>38991565
>554
Maybe I'm overreacting and I need to calm my heart a bit. If it's not too much to ask, could you see if she has feelings for me or just friendship?
>>
>>38991569
Not to edge you but I gotta skidaddle, it'll have to be another time! Sorry fren
>>
AQ
What am I meant for in this life?
>>
>>38991590
No problem friend, have a great day.
>>
>>38991469
397 No problem Anon, hope someone else can pick up my question:
>>38991397
>>
>>38991595
crying about women forever
>>
>>38991469
Anon can you tell me if my scripting method is any good?
>>
trading
>>
>>38991661
Aren't we all anon?
>>
>>38991785
not me, I'm not an incel
>>
>>38991802
Suffering for women/love =/= Incel lol
>>
>>38991807
that's incel cope
>>
trading?
>>
>>38991830
>>38991802
Say something constructive or nothing at all.
>>
>>38992070
stop being such a pathetic, thin skinned faggot and finally man up. You're not a kid anymore.
>>
>>38992098
Who's making you feel unwanted?
>>
Trading
>>
File: Screenshot (321).png (1.32 MB, 1920x1080)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
Doing a few readings IF in the smae post you leave a screeshot of a show/movie you're currently watching, intials and sex of all involved.
No incel/feelings queries.
>>
>>38992222
beautiful digits lmao
>>
>>38992222
CHECKED
>>
>>38992222
Wud up big pimp!!!!
Blessed by digits
>>
AQ
I felt something jarring happen in a large range on the less visible side of reality on September 26th. What happened?
>>
File: images (27).jpg (8 KB, 275x183)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>38992222
D, Male
What part of me is currently holding me back from achieving my potential and how to overcome it?
>>
>>38992260
those are 2 queries. Don't be greedy.

>>38992245
>>38992249
<3
>>
>>38992222
>No incel/feelings queried
My guy just destroyed 90% of div, that's some true king shit! Based and Chad pilled!
>>
>>38992260
You ain't watching Jesus don't lie nigga
>>
File: 2557385974.jpg (18 KB, 474x266)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>38992222
MV male
will i get taller?
>>
>>38992222
R, male
What is something that I can look forward to in the future?
>>
>>38992222
Who can I ask for help now ??

Hope the pic uploads, I'm on mobile and it looks like it is not selecting it, hope it is
>>
>>38992319
MMM it was meant to be cropped
>>
>>38992313
>the star
>9 of swords
>Queen of swords reversed

In spite of you really wanting to and it being a topic that causes you a bit of anxiety my short king, it's something that's just not gonna happen for you, even if you can't really accept it and try to find hacks to change your stature.
>>
>>38992319
Oh God I also forgot the rest sorry I'm really in trouble right now

Male RVIA is all initials
>>
>>38992291
They ruin these threads. Plus, there are already other readers dealing with that trash daily and probably from the same people over and over.

>>38992316
Taking this at face value, it seems that love is coming your way in the form of a younger person whom you work with/classmate who is striving to be dilligent and practical. A young upstart type.
>>
>>38992381
>>38992316
>The Lovers
>3 of coins
>page of coins
>>
File: IMG_20241008_084923.jpg (78 KB, 494x512)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>38992222
Posting again because that was a mess, sorry I'm not feeling that right, I'm very worried

Male, initials: RVIA

Query: who can I ask for help now?
>>
>>38992268
>260
Then just the first one?
>>38992298
I am tho...they only have the first season on netflix tho. I think it's the best adaptation to date desu
>>
File: IMG_20241008_074914.jpg (758 KB, 1932x1032)
758 KB
758 KB JPG
My bruddas Im back from da booshes doing some queries. No vague shit and if y'all asking incel shit better be specific with genders and shit.

Shashumga!
>>
>>38992399
will i get the transit job if i apply?
>>
>>38992359
other readers have said the contrary.
>>
>>38992396
>the Star
>3 of swords
>King of cups rev
>the Hangman

Betrayal of hope and expectations, an adult male in emotional upheavel, you. You have to keep it in, not reach out for external help. It's your own battle.
>>
>>38992420
ah you're one of those.

>>38989535
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.

Anyway, I stand by my real, pocket princess. Especially
>>38992359
>>Queen of swords reversed
>even if you can't really accept it and try to find hacks to change your stature.
>>
>>38992399
This girl, C, does she like me as much as I like her?
>>
>>38989535
Doesn't Choronzon 333 have a connection tp tarot ?
>>
>>38992406
Aight
>5 of swords, 5 of wands, 10 of wands, 6 of wands
Listen my brudda, there's going to be a bunch of niggas wanting the same job, the competition will be tough if you want the job make sure you're the over achiever, be the queen B of the group, I'm not saying you go out and destroy people's lives to get the title kek! But make sure you're the best out of the competition and gotta be constant with the calls and shit. There's an 80% chance you my get it brudda, bless up my g!
>>
>>38992399
Who is my first bf? I’m female btw
>>
>>38992399
Will I get my own place to live at before new years? Currently a loser living with parents
I'm male
>>
File: IMG_9829.jpg (499 KB, 1400x933)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
>>38992222
A
Female
I watched the new Salem Lot! It was cute, will watch it again.

How do to deal with my family’s failures? I kinda feel ashamed about my parents being financially unstable and my two older brothers being NEETs. I just wanted them to be successful and I’m just afraid of failing and becoming one of them.
>>
>>38992381
What do you mean by young upstart?
>>
>>38992399
Im Female
How will he react if I ask him for help? Not bothered I hope
>>
>>38992439
>Queen of pentacles reversed, 2 of swords, 9 of wands, king of pentacles, king of wands, the fool reversed
My brudda in Christ, this ho has plenty of suitors you're most likely on the bottom tier, sorry to burst your bubble but she is looking for someone who is able to provide for her, ain't saying she a gold digga but my guy if you want to be the one that steals her heart you better become a high value man. Have something nice that makes you stand out and try to look good, don't go out spilling your spaghetti or she will run away from you. For now she isn't all that interested but if you become what she wants chances are you could be getting your sausage wet in her sauce.

>>38992455
>Emperor reversed, lovers, two of cups, hierophant, 10 of pentacles
Comes from wealth, he might have Norse and Mediterranean traits mixed, light hair honey green or hazel eyes. Really tall, not very feels like he is going to be cold at first but once you take down the walls he is going to be a sweetheart but only towards you for the rest of the world he is going to be labeled as a strict uptight asshole. Very traditional, you might meet his family around the first five months of the relationship, might want to settle down the line. Guy is going to be wanting something very serious, will be loyal and respectful. Guess you won the lottery if you're in to that shit.
>>
>>38992222
Female
What is next for me in love and romance?
>>
>>38992399
Male
Just broke up with my gf
Regrets are surging, heart is begging me to make up with her, brain is telling me to move on
Have I fucked up or dodged a bullet?
>>
>>38992530
My initial is E sorry
>>
>>38992478
I really didn't care for it. I prefer the original and I've read that the book is even better.

Pass. That's egotistical shit from a bad person (you). You should be helping them, not being a trash human being.

>>38992530
>No incel/feelings queries.
>>
>>38992527
>455
Thanks! I just needed this confirmation. The other reader described him as the Bruce Wayne type who’s not cocky lol. I need him!
>>
>>38992399
How does N feel about me?
Female asking about a male
>>
>>38992551
Can I ask for just a general pull then please
>>
>>38992222
How we feelin about occult queries, quad man?
>>
>>38992551
>551
I haven’t watch the original one and I’m interested in it. Understandable to not do my read. I knew it was egotistical. They don’t want my help because I’m the baby of the family. It’s just a dumb fear of mines.
>>
>>38992450
i understand, ill try my best
>>
>>38992469
>Temperance, wheel of fortune, 8 of pentacles, 2 of pentacles
Probs not my brudda, you might want to get a better job first or at least get some type of promotion, cards are suggesting you get certified, try something in the technology class, yess computer science class become the hakah man my brudda! But in all seriousness my g, you might want to get a better job or some side gigs so you're able to afford a decent crib.

>>38992520
>4 of cups, 4 of wands,3 of cups, 6 of pentacles
He is going to be "meh sure what do you want?" He will not be bothered one bit, seems like whatever or whoever it is (shit do be sounding occult) he is going to agree to help you out, might be friendly about it too only if you're asking him politely and don't be so demanding, keep shit chill and he will be a real homie.
>>
>>38992580
Oh forgot those, yeah no. Occult queries are for paying costumers as something fucky always lingers, sort of a thing showing up with the "why you askin bout me bruh? wassup???" if you get the picture.
>>
>>38992551
True king telling the greedy wenches off, hats off to you my brudda.

>>38992556
Hah I was going to call the nigga a light haired batman, aight. Good luck anonette.

>>38992584
You got this my brudda
>>
>>38992399
Male
What methods should I employ to overcome this malaise?
>>
>>38992399
Will I be with g forever?
>>
>if only you knew how bad things really are
>>
>>38992399
What part of me is holding me back from fuffiling my potential?
D, male
I hope it ain't too vauge
>>
>>38992399
what will be my legacy?
>>
>>38992587
>469 (nice)
So I should focus on better income first then on my living situation. Got it.
Would you like a trade? How would looking for a new job go for me?
>>
>>38992623
Sounds like a pickle, what are you doing to fix it?
>>
>>38992652
Not being a tourist
>>
>>38992623
Shashumga

>>38992535
>3 of swords, 6 of cups, 3 of pentacles, temperance, 2 of cups, 10 of cups.
Brother you really fucked up with her, but good news you can still make up for it. But you will have to be very tactical on your approach she is going to be on the defensive and might have some harpees whispering to her. You might want to get a few of the harpies (her friends) to like you or at least her family to like you in order to mend things, it's going to take time but you can fix this fucky situation my guy. She is the one brudda, if you let her go chances are some other nigga will steal her from you, she is really quite the catch. Don't be a retard and get her back.

>>38992560
Why do I get the feeling you're the one who asked about the fuckboi the other time...

>4 of cups, the fool, 3 of cups, the devil
Guy does want to fuck you that's for sure, I'm still getting fuck boy energy from him, not very committed to anyone. He is very meh about you sees you as an easy option or an easy fuck. Have some standards, this nigga ain't shit.
>>
>>38992688
2nd
God I wish I were dead
>>
>>38992399
Will I date someone from div?
>>
>>38992705
No, ditch the nigga and find yourself a decent man at least not one that will use you. I feel bad for you ask me something else
>>
>>38992599
Oh yeah no big deal, figured I'd ask cause a lot share the sentiment.
They're really fun to do personally, even if it's always a bit of a russian roulette.
>>
>>38992679
Has other meanings.
>>
>>38992688
Thanks bro it sucks rn cause I've been really horny and thirsty lately
>>
>>38992725
That was da joke
>>
>>38992587
Second one
Far from occult. Thank you though
>>
>>38992742
What do you mean, though?
>>
>>38992714
Nah, I'm the dude that broke up with his gf
>>
>>38992784
sounds like a gay
>>
>>38992784
Perhaps that anon meant 2nd reading, not 2nd post.
>>
>>38992610
This sounds occult as fuck, lucky for you I fuck with occult queries.

>Strength, emperor, world, king of swords, high priestess, magician
You might want to rely on some nigga that knows his shit like a magus or someone that is deep in to the occult. Might also look in to the source of said thing and investigate it's origins could be something from past family or a curse or some shit. Might want to dive deep in to that once you find the source cleanse the hell out of it and banish the fuck out of it. Some reader here recommended the egg cleanse, might want to do that once a week it works well, done a few trials myself and shit do be working. Herb baths are pretty cool too, lavender and sage are always the go to herbs to ward off spooky niggas.

>>38992613
>Ace of swords, ace of cups, 9 of cups, 10 of cups
My nigga you got really good cards, I am not sure if forever since we humans expire and die. But you two have a high chance of making it till you're old, the man of the relationship might live a longer life than the woman. A very happy and prosperous marriage, bless up brudda
>>
>>38992804
From a past family or curse, huh?
Maybe even a hex or a few?
How strange, who would do such a thing and why?
>>
>>38992803
I meant 2nd post
>>38992787
I feel worse than gay
>>
>>38992745
Either way he is going to accept helping you out so you're good!

>>38992784
Well try to make shit up with her it ain't too late

>>38992738
Don't let the nigga use you, there's probably better men out there that might be looking for a good time

>>38992643
Yeah my brudda, well I already told you on my reading you should try to get some certs or learn something with technology that can make you a decent cash flow. Probably code developing or Ai shit. You could end up making better money than what you're doing now my guy
>>
>>38992804
>613
Wow, yeah their is a big age difference.

Thank you my friend
>>
>>38992843
2nd again
I don't know how to, I feel all bridges are burned
She's also fiery as fuck and "too hot too handle"
>>
>>38992587
>469
I don't think it resonated because I earn very well and she knows it lol
>>
>>38992399
What are they trying to remind me of?
>>
>>38992823
That's for you to figure out homie

>>38992890
Well something about you isn't jiving with her but you're welcome to ask other readers my guy I'm just a nigga with a bunch of spooky cards

>>38992888
Bless up those digits
Cards do be telling you to be patient and side with some harpies in order to win her back, deep down she wants you to do an effort my brudda

>>38992867
Bless up!
>>
>>38992399
TMI but When am I getting my back blown out?
>>
>>38990087
I'm really sorry man you still here? fell asleep :(
>>
>>38992631
>>38992637
>>38992709
These are my last readings not doing shit after these
>>
trasdings
>>
>>38992608
>556
lol does the appearance description matter? One reader said he has blue eyes but you said that he has hazel eyes. Him being wealthy and vain is correct.
>>
>>38992912
Oh, I already know who.
Appreciate the read.
>>
File: stroke_vs._bell_s_palsy.png (657 KB, 1852x722)
657 KB
657 KB PNG
>>38992945
Quesley?
>>
>>38992222
GAHC
Female
Tell me about my life partner.
I don't watch TV, by the way.
>>
>>38992631
>Hermit reversed, death reversed, 6 of swords reversed, moon
You're too wishy washy at times and refuse to move on from certain things of the past you tend to be stuck on something, if you make a mistake you keep replaying the mistake in your head and give yourself a hard time for it my guy. Try to be easy on yourself my brudda, mistakes are teaching moments for us to learn and become stronger don't let the past define your future once you're able to move on from your past mistakes you will be able to evolve, you also tend to isolate yourself too much try to reach out to people that give a shit about you, it's okay to ask them for help. You got this brudda

>>38992637
>8 of wands, wheel of fortune, world, 8 of pentacles
Your job or a business might be something that you will leave behind for your children. Will be something innovative and involving technology or security. Maybe cyber security, will be very popular.

>>38992709
>9 of swords, 9 of wands, king of cups, lovers, strength
Yes, he or she will be coming out of a very nasty situation, you two will become really good friends and from there you two will start to connect. They will be very sensitive perhaps a water sign, might have a rough past but you will understand each other and give each other strength and shit. This person will be very deep in their intuition and will be someone who is very in touch with the occult (like many of us niggas here) your answer is yes my guy

>>38992924
KEK! I like your honesty
>Temperance, hermit, 2 of swords, 6 of swords
Sadly not any time soon, you might want to work on other areas and letting go of certain things before you think of that. Work on your life and other issues you may have.

>>38992399
No more readings, that's all folks, back to da booshes!
>>
>>38992983
why 21 not speak to me anymore? you?
>>
>>38993001
>709
Omg I hope he's a cutie tyty
>>
>>38993011
Lol are you retarded? He clearly said no more readings
>>
>>38993001
>631
Thanks resonates a lot.
Idk if anyone cares about me anymore tho
>>
Aq
Will e ever ask me out?
>>
>>38993143
>>38993142

lol
>>
>>38993142
>>38993143
Holy fuck.
>>
>>38992399
What do I need to be told at this time in my life?
>>
trading
>>
>>38993264
Makes sense.
>>
Aq
Will my next love be a good person?
>>
>>38993212
Query
>>
>>38993313
Outcome with the asian? yours?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38993326
will I end up working at N or C for my next job? starting
>>
>>38993336
q
>>
>>38993338
starting
>>
Trading
>>
>>38993341
Work general for the rest of this month
>>
>>38993361
Query ?

I got

Why hasnt Mayra curiel answered my messages nor my calls ?
>>
>>38993326
empress r nine of swords moon
Looks like nothing will happen here, or you've asked this query too many times and I can't get a straight answer anymore
>>
>>38993374
What A’s friend think of me?
>>
>>38993374
>>38993366
nta but Trade for a next sex partner (fem) read? appearance if possible? I'm male
>>
>>38993389
Starting

>>38993394
I can trade with you too
My q is

Work general for november

Ill start yours after
>>
>>38993403
Second one, starting
>>
>>38993351
>>38993326
tradecuck? sad
>>
>>38993374
6 of Wands 6 of Cups Knight of Pentacles Reversed
They’re feeling pretty good about themselves at the moment and your messages/calls will entail some kind of responsibility they’d rather not deal with right now
>>
>>38993403
I'm >3394
Work general for November
Eight of Wands/King of Pent Rev/Six of Swords/Five of Coins/Page of Cups
You may be facing some financial difficulties in the first part of the month. You may be fired from a job if you currently have one or you'll continue to struggle finding one. After that first part of the month you do seem to find something, although it's not the highest paying job it does seem like enough to tide you over.
>>
>>38993338
trading this one
>>
Aq
Is it tight?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38993616
Query
>>
>>38993623
What did A’s friend think of me?
>>
>>38993635
this one >>38993338
starting
>>
>>38993635
king of cups/moon/seven of coins
They thought you were a good guy but they wondering if you were hiding something/you had some mystery to you.
Nonetheless you seemed like someone i with a good head on their shoulders.
>>
>>38989627
>>
>>38993635
here? did I really get tradecucked twice today?
>>
>>38993776
What is your query?
>>
>>38993800
this one>>38993338
>>
>>38993338
>>38993817
N: X of Cups, Queen of Pentacles, Hiero
C: Empress Rev, V of Swords, Queen of Cups

N
>>
>>38993851
thank you :)
>>
Trading
>>
>>38993856
(;
>>
>>38993857
query
>>
trading
>>
>>38993945
Q
>>
trading possible love q
>>
>>38994159
oh no the pedomancy again
>>
someone report this faggot >>38994159
>>
>>38994208
Query?
>>
Aq
Will donating blood help me to be successful in my plan I am trying to accomplish?
>>
>>38994228
What does d think of me now after everything?
Starting
>>
>>38994228
Can I have some context?
Any history with them?
>>
trading
>>
>>38994285
Q?
>>
>>38994228
8oc X aop qos
8op
They think you are a person who doesn't want to and will not settle in relationships they believe you to be more focused on your accomplishments and career and that you are good at creating new opportunities for yourself.
>>
>>38994326
Why did 21 stop replying? yours?
>>
>>38994335
Outcome of trying to make money through F?
>>
>>38994341
starting
>>
When will I find a girl that doesn't have mental/emotional issues? Anyway,

Air Query

How best to help V?
>>
>>38994364
>When will I find a girl that doesn't have mental/emotional issues? Anyway,

Never. It's part of the experience of dealing with women.
>>
File: IMG_6931.jpg (37 KB, 743x413)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>38994335
10 of Pentacles King of Pentacles Hermit
They’re pic related atm, they’re basking in the rewards of a huge accomplishment they just had and aren’t available for now, hermit in the future position says they’ll snap out of it shortly but for now they’re unreachable
>>
>>38994389
But there's degrees to it, and I always seem to get the ones towards the more extreme side of things. I'm almost 30 and still dealing with the same bullshit I was in my teens. I'm tired, dog.
>>
>>38994341
Absolute failure. Moon-5 pents- king of cups reverse
>>
>>38994404
I'm a bit older and I can assure you that unfortunately, as time goes by, things only get worse. There's desperation to get married, desperation to have a family, desperation because they're getting older and don't want to be alone.
Not to mention the envy of other people's lives.

I get along knowing that it's part of the experience, you have to accept it.
>>
>>38994428
>desperation to get married, desperation to have a family,
I wish those were the issues I was dealing with
>>
I didn't specify it very well, but it's not a very good feeling to know that you're not the person that this person loves, you're just fulfilling a role in their life that anyone else could fulfil (and that this person will most likely change you if they find someone who can fulfil the role better than you).

I've been there and it was one of the worst feelings of my life, worse than dealing with a girlfriend who's just slit her wrists, worse than a girlfriend who had bouts of anxiety so strong that she'd start beating herself up and I'd have to hold her back. Worse than dealing with a mythomaniac who cheated on me non-stop, I've dated a cocaine addict who stole money from my wallet to use drugs.

Life's a bitch frien
>>
Do any of you want a div gf?
>>
>>38994490
>>38994450
>>
>>38994494
No, I want /div/ friends. Got some online ones. Life is good
>>
>>38994494
No, I don't like transsexuals. Besides, I deal with normal women, no need for the mentally ill.
>>
>>38994502
I do, send them my way. The t-girl swag is unmatched.
>>
Okay nm then
>>
Trading
>>
>>38994514
you're just gay. those are men.
>>
>>38994528
okay bitch call your lawyer i'll have sex with him too
>>
>>38994421
Trade again?
>>
Trading lewd
>>
>>38994531
Doubt it. You scream "never been touched sexually before".
>>
>>38994533
Q
>>
>>38994490
Wow, someone who's actually dealt with more crazy than I have. Congrats, bro!

>>38994494
Oh fuck off, I used to shitpost about this in these threads all the time and NOW you show up? Pssh.
>>
>>38994539
have I met the next woman I fuck already? yours?
>>
>>38994538
I've been with exactly three people in my life, and I've done just about anything I could think of with them. Good enough really.
Now bring those t-girls over
>>
>>38994539
Is it tight?
You?
>>
>>38994538
Ooo you touch my tralala
>>
>>38994550
Will me and ML have sex?
>>
>>38994542
We met already
>>
Doing readings for cute trans girl pictures, keep it SFW. Skipping obvious trolls.

Provide a name/nickname for yourself and all people involved!
>>
>>38994428
Lmao
>>
>>38994570
Oh? How'd it go? Would I remember you?
>>
>>38994567
>>38994550
>>38994555
I'm 555
Don't trade above will probably cuck u
>>
>>38994567
starting
>>
>>38994555
Would GI be dtf?
>>
>>38994563
Gunther is fuckin' based, senpai
>>
>>38994582
I’ll trade both you anons I have multiple queries
>>
Aq
Does he still enjoy my tight pussy?
>>
>>38994597
>>38994584
Gotcjlhu
>>
>>38994600
>tight
lol keep dreamin', pal
>>
File: hunter-schafer-qa_header.jpg (203 KB, 1704x1278)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>38994574
Chris
Next lover?
>>
>>38994494
>do you want to get hexed by all the others
Idk, maybe sometimes
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 201x251)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>38994574
Will there be anything interesting coming my way soon?

My name is Ellie
>>
AQ

Will we reconnect at all any time soon?
>>
AQ/trade
did I do right by unfriending her?
>>
>>38994584
>poc
>5oc
>6ow
Yeah they would be. Make them feel special they kinda sad rn.
>>
>>38994550
No, you haven’t met her yet.

>>38994555
Yes.
>>
Aq
Would hexing my ex bring him closer to me ?
>>
>>38994687
that's the dumbest thing I've hear all day
>>
>>38994685
How do you know?
>>
>>38994691
Heard*
>>
>>38994567
No you won't, sorry.
>>38994685
method?
>>
>>38994628
HUNTER!! I love her so much

>Nine of Swords, The Hanged Man, Knight of Cups, Four of Cups, Two of Wands, King of Wands, Eight of Wands, Page of Pentacles
Your next lover will likely have come out of a painful relationship, probably one that changed their perspective in terms of romance and love. This is not necessarily a minus, because it'll mean they will have really figured out what they desire out of a person, and which qualities they are looking for. Likely to be choosy about partners for that reason, but on the bright side this means you'll know they are REALLY into you when they roll around.

A planner, financially responsible even if not necessarily well-off, and a strong thinker with a future-facing mindset. Pretty nice catch overall, sounds like a mature person.
>>
>>38994708
Don't correct me, I don't respect this shitty language
>>
>>38994718
*him
>>
File: Leelah_Alcorn.jpg (32 KB, 225x398)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>38994574
People don't remember Leelah enough these days, they're gonna make more cases just like her the way they're going. idc what you think about trans people, no one deserves to feel cornered into suicide like that

Maya
What kind of discussions will eventually crop up online about my games/comics?
sorry for the ego query i just need motivation rn
>>
>>38994718
I love her so much
Sounds similar to other reads I got
Thank you!
>>
File: IMG_0400.jpg (65 KB, 735x860)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>38994574
Mari
How do I meet my next lover? I have someone in mind but i don’t think we’ll actually get together, honestly
>>
>>38994724
Lmao
>>
hey anons, how would you interpret the devil in the context of it being "a wise advice" for me, and related to dealing with people on a trip?
>>
>>38994724
You should it's the third most widely spoken language in the world.
Where are you from?
>>
Aq
Should I get back on hinge and make guys take me on dates ? Im bored
>>
>>38994687
>tfw no ex gf crazy enough to hex me
why even live, bros?
>>
>>38994763
>You should it's the third most widely spoken language in the world.
For now. It's the only one "you" people (Americans, maybe not you necessarily) know, but it's my 4th. I can't fathom being so pathetic, so crippled to the point of only speaking or understanding a couple of languages, let alone just one.

>Where are you from?
I'm not gonna Doxx myself.
>>
>>38994634
Oh COSPLAY...

>A white dove, transforming into a white owl, ready to lunge at something unseen.
>Two of Wands, Ten of Pentacles, Six of Wands, The Star, Six of Pentacles
ONLY if you actively seek it out, but yes! May have the opportunity to travel (not necessarily very far, but it will be a much needed refresher) if you try to do so in a group - probably the one way for it to be affordable right now, since pitching in together will be less of a toll on your finances.
>>
File: IMG_6726.jpg (114 KB, 658x1110)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>38994574
How does SY feel about RM?
>>
File: IMG_6728.jpg (40 KB, 489x615)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>38994574
Izy
will i get my wish?
>>
>>38994781
You have to be able to get them to that point.
>>
>>38994743
I'm a trans guy and I think no one deserves to feel that way. It's especially rough for gals and her case is one that made my heart bleed.

>A lever, perfectly in balance.
>A crossroad, with an apple tree growing between the two splitting paths.
>The Devil, The Fool, The Sun
Likely none whatsoever unless you lean heavily in one direction. Either heavy on taboo/controversy or extremely wholesome. But you need to really commit or it'll be quiet for a while longer. No matter which apple you choose to pick, the seed won't go anywhere unless you take it further up the road.
>>
AQ

Should I make a move on V or just be friends?
>>
>>38994788
Fair enough
>>
>>38994789
Thank you so much!
>>
>>38994821
I used to be able to get under girl's skin like nobody's business. I'd always do dumb shit and piss them off but they'd always come back. It's been a while since I put actual effort into a girl tho. So many ghost you before you even get to know them these days I wait to see if they'll stick around before actively pursuing. Maybe that's a bad strategy tho since it's clearly not working.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10 KB, 168x300)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>38994574
Will g find someone else or come back to me?
>>
>>38994745
SOUL EATER COSPLAY CHECK

>A stall
>A baseball ball
Something related to the outdoors, an event of some sort. Not necessarily baseball or a sport, but something that will gather that kind of big passionate crowd. You're gonna have to touch grass for this one, anonsy.

>>38994795
Who and what are they to you exactly?
>>
File: 36297398.jpg (7 KB, 201x251)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>38994574
Cleitus
rate my facial looks, be real and impartial please
>>
>>38994843
Well he's the only ex I've wanted to hex, he might be a literal psycho.
>>
>>38994854
My BFF n my crush
>>
>>38994869
Does he have a blood fetish? Because if not then I doubt his credentials as a psycho
>>
AQ

What will happen this week?
>>
>>38994781
It's not worth it.
Unlike you like chaos.
>>
>>38994881
We were talking about getting into that...
Maybe we are both psycho
>>
>>38994890
>Maybe we are both psycho
Those are the best relationships desu. I hope it works out for you
>>
Pendulum ahoy

>>38994814
Yes, but you will have to get in someone's good graces for it to come smoothly.

>>38994850
Sounds like G may be ready to move on, sorry anon. It'd do you well to do the same.

>>38994858
10/10 nice oval shape, good eyebrow arch, piercing eyes. Now that's a nice girl.
If you want me to rate you, you'll have to drop a selfie, Cleitus.

>>38994877
Sorry but you could just ask them. Not taking this one.
>>
File: w7b5lzrzzaw51.jpg (69 KB, 750x926)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>38994574
J, male.
F is about to move away but I want to tell her how i feel. How might this be received? She's acting cute again.
>>
>>38994887
I think I'd enjoy it. It's been so long since my heart got that ol pitter patter, ya know? It'd probably take someone a bit crazy to wake it up at this point
>>
>>38994902
Oof, thanks .
>>
>>38994898
No, too stressful. I will only date nice guys now.
>>
>>38994906
ASTOLFO JUMPSCARE

After some back and forth, ye olde pendulum says she might feel a little awkward about it, because while she has a good opinion of you, those feelings may not really be requited.

If you wanna go for it anyway for the sake of not having any regrets, go for it anyway. Or don't. Your choice.
>>
>>38994902
859 get outta here with that I'm not dropping my face on the internet, i assumed you were card pulling now you switched it up..
>>
>>38994913
Damn son, I'm in the same boat.
>>
>>38994921
>nice guys
I think you're the only person who's used those two words in earnest in years. Bless your heart, fren. Best of luck to you
>>
>>38994940
How long has it been for you?
Been 10 years since the last time I was in love.
>>
>>38994938
The way I see what i scry is more akin to a drawn picture book than photorealistic remote viewing, and RVing for faces is especially hit or miss for me, so honestly not gonna bother. Sorry. But thanks for paying the tax >:)
>>
>>38994951
Much more, let's say.
>>
File: remilia.jpg (78 KB, 634x634)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>38994574
RIP

Kana
Does S ever think about me?
>>
>>38994946
Hard part is finding them...
Being shy I don't make the first move so the ones that do end up being psycho. Tell me how can I tell if a guy is really nice? Like the last guy always bought me stuff but then would abuse me lol
>>
>>38994979
big Nose
>>
>>38994854
Thank you!!
>>
>>38994956
Can you please please scry my future baby daddy?
>>
>>38994974
Sometimes, but there seems to be a note of melancholy attached to it.

>>38994979
>>38994988
Damn bro is tweaking

>>38994993
Who the fuck are you, get back to the barn
>>
>>38994993
thats correct
>>
hi
>>
>>38995003
im not trying to wait a few days for a chance to laugh or find a blind spot
>>
>>38995026
Whatchu want?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38995059
q
>>
>>38995001
>>38995027
PLEASE REALISE I AM NOT GONNA SPEND ALL EVENING ASKING MY SPIRIT PAL TO SHOW ME YOUR FACES AND YOUR BABY DADDIES. You want a scry? ASK ABOUT DEMONS IDK

>>38995001
You get cards, no-namey Jamey!!

>Five of Swords, Seven of Wands, Ace of Pentacles, Queen of Swords, Page of Pentacles, Two of Pentacles, King of Wands, Eight of Cups
Not a lover of drama, in fact that shit's kryptonyte to the guy. Not necessarily well-off, but willing to put himself out there and try, and he expects to find someone like-minded to actually build something together rather than waste time with somebody who doesn't have their priorities straight. I'd take this last part seriously because he'll know what he wants, he's a decisive person, and he won't hesitate to ollie outie and move on towards greener pastures if shit seems sketchy and there's no chance to fix it.

>>38995027
Bro's on Anubis' good side and he wastes time like this, incredible. Go do something about that instead!!!
>>
>>38994971
Damn, dog. Stay strong. We'll both figure it out some day.

>>38994986
I wouldn't know. I know everyone I've been friends with have commented about how good of a person I am and whatever(I get called the "dad" of the group a lot), but I know I've got a sadistic side. I'd never outright abuse someone, but I'd push whatever consent I got to the absolute limit. Equal and opposite and all that I guess.
>>
>>38995102
You fucking better
>>
>>38995110
Is this getting kinky
>>
>>38995083
Are the ideas and insights I’ve gotten from using THC actually useful and insightful or those just delusions/stoner bs
>>
>>38995102
>001
Oh maybe I'll stay single. I'm not sure how I can have kids for someone who isn't obsessed with me. Guess I'll just get cats haha also thank you so much for your time and energy I hope you have a really good day and get a lot of happy things in your life to experience and cherish . :)
>>
>>38995125
Did I do well by unfriending/cutting contact with HER?
>>
>>38995133
Good luck anon! Post cats when ya get them
>>
>>38995102
>Bro's on Anubis' good side and he wastes time like this, incredible.
alright i know you're the deal heads don't just simply deduce that , He shows up in my dreams from time to time
>Go do something about that instead!!!
what are you referring to here? just asking
>>
>>38995104
Lowkey I'm kinda scared of men now so maybe it's better I just find something else to devote my life to
>>
File: 20241005_235748.jpg (2.26 MB, 4032x2268)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB JPG
>>38995159
>>
>>38995144
Starting
>>
>>38995161
Nah, you've got had shit taste. Maybe try going to church, but like, a real one. The kind of church that most people would consider "old fashioned" or some shit like that.

Whatever you do, stay the fuck away from male feminists. They legit are the worst of the worst.
>>
>>38995160
>what are you referring to here? just asking
I'll humor you since you paid the tax :) you're definitely leaning towards the warrior/active/lower centers side of things, but you're neglecting actual spiritual/higher center practices more than you think you are. Especially when it comes to perception and knowledge. Werk and become well-rounded, there's an IMBALANCE

>>38995174
EXCELLENT PAW GOOD OREO CAT 10/10
>>
>>38995191
>you're neglecting actual spiritual/higher center practices more than you think you are
i heard this recently from someone else but like wtf am i supposed to do?
>>
>>38995144
10 of Pentacles 8 of Swords King of Cups
The process of going through your life without her will be an anxiety ridden one but one that’ll be way more beneficial for you, yes you did well by cutting them off
>>
>>38995188
Will do.
Ty have a good day :)
>>
>>38995125
>Are the ideas and insights I’ve gotten from using THC actually useful and insightful or those just delusions/stoner bs

>moon, 2 of swords rev,3 of wands
Seems like mere junkie retard delusions paved by a desire to move things a long to sort of improving your future. Like you want to get things done, but don't know how so you hide in fantasy.
>>
>>38995191
He's a cutie but so vicious!!
>>
Trading
>>
>>38995191
160 what meditation?, energy work, chakra balancing?
>>
>>38995230
You'll figure out.
God bless
>>
>>38995113
Perhaps
>>
>>38995242
<3
>>
>>38995210
>>38995236
For one you start doing more than just meditation, get your hands into things since that seems to be your go-to approach to learning.

https://controlc.com/f90157e6
So what you do is you download the beginner folder of this bad boy, you read em, and try practicing what they say and see what sticks.
>>
Air Query

Cuddle friendly gf when?
>>
>>38995275
Got any links to protections and wards?
Or just links to stuff in general.
>>
>>38995056
I want next gf read
>>
>>38995275
thank you coach tranny
>>
File: READ.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>38995290
It's all in there!! REEEE

>>38995298
You're welcome meathead, go get them spiritual gains now
>>
when was the best time of /div/?
>>
>>38995304
2013-2018
>>
>>38995304
>>
>>38995310
what was so special back then compared to now?
>>
>>38995321
less incel scum
>>
Trading
>>
>>38995310
why did October 2022 to April 2023 feel so extremely different from what /div/ is now? There was such a strong energy here back then

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.