[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9052.jpg (65 KB, 873x583)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
So are they real or not? If they are real, how old to they get? How does one become a vampire?
>>
>>39061110
Yes, they are real.
They are also SHIT-SCARED of dhampirs because being in proximity to us re-activates their living processes.
Makes them MUCH easier to kill.
>>
Yes.
As old as they want.
Be completely drained of blood and then have vampire blood enter your system.
>>
File: IMG_9060.jpg (156 KB, 1474x956)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>39061130
> being in proximity to us re-activates their living processes.
How does that work? Why can’t they get along with their vampire parents?
>>
>>39061150
Because we hate them.
We hate them, with every fibre of our fucking beings.
Because they are disgusting, blood-sucking parasites.
>>
>>39061110
>>39055765
>>
File: bat.jpg (371 KB, 1920x1358)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>39061110
I kind of the miss the golden era of vampire threads. Big generals with a lot of active people, namefag chaos, different vampire personalities. It's so empty these days. All the energy seem to have moved on to schizo or succubus threads.
>>
>>39061224
dark times.. dull times..
>>
File: IMG_9057.jpg (280 KB, 1690x1179)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>39061224
>wish you were here
Sad but sometimes people (or vampires) just have to move on. I wonder if there were real vampires but AIDS and Covid vaccines killed them all. Not a lot of people want to share their theories on what they are these days.
>>
>>39061110
>So are they real or not?
Probably not.
>If they are real, how old to they get?
If they're real, they're already dead. Alleged vampires don't typically last too long after their deaths though, until they're dug up and mangled for the sake of the community.
>How does one become a vampire?
Several ways. Genetic, improper burial, excommunication, eating sheep killed by vampires, killed by vampires yourself, something to do with being a sorcerer and/or werewolf in life...
>>
>>39061110
What about werewolves? It's quite a beautiful night out with the supermoon. Oh to be a creature of the night to run and be free. Our battles could be legendary blood sucker!
>>
File: IMG_9059.jpg (147 KB, 1546x869)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>39062397
>improper burial
Interesting. It probably doesn’t happen as much these days given how popular cremation is.
>>
>>39061191
Irony is hilarious
>>
File: IMG_9063.jpg (229 KB, 1797x1177)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>39061208
Very very cool. I like Necroscope. Does anyone know if the Wamphyri are a real thing?
>>
File: IMG_2418.jpg (364 KB, 1125x704)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>39061110
Oh yes they’re real
>>
>>39061110
Im no expert but if i were to guess youd have to sell your morals for the search of immortality and power via way of consuming other's blood and resources like >>39063391
Become a parasite who gives little to nothing, but takes. Energy, blood, money, you name it, its yours in your search for superiority and fear of your inevitable demise. Eventually, under this doctrine, im sure youll become a vampire one way or another, with the Sun, cross and mirrors eventually repelling you because they show you how rotten you are by following the path of darkness.
>>
File: IMG_2429.jpg (357 KB, 1125x690)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>39063662
Eat a cock, “blood sucker”
>>
>>39061224
That's what happens when disgusting subhumans ruin it for the rest of us and drive off legitimate posters in the quest for "milking da lulcows XD" Like the fucking reprobate vermin they are.
Anyone going out and getting their feet dirty, combing old archives, trekking in the woods for spooks, and all that cool stuff got banned by a cocksucking mod or the army of "I'm special" idiots that liked to flag every post that didn't agree with their schizo view. And this is coming from one of those that were here in the beginning and contributing to the decent side of things. Good luck, it's all shit from here on out.
>>
>>39065000
What are you talking about? Since when does outdoor exploring and trekking get banned on this site?
>>
>>39065015
That doesn't. The people that do those things get banned when they get too close to certain topics.
>>
>>39065030
Can you give some examples or archived links?
>>
>>39065221
Just go to the archives and search "vampire" for the last six months. Total shit show.
>>
File: 18vpjqcn2bqz1png.png (30 KB, 420x294)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>39061110
Too spooky. I'm out.
>>
>>39062719

I dreamt with shape changing vampires once, much before I knew about Necroscope. In my dream, I found them in the abyssal part of the ocean, they told me they were ghosts of sailors whose bodies were destroyed by sharks, and that they psychally controlled the vampires who lived in the surface.

The surface vampires believed they ruled our world, but were slaves to the deep sea ghosts. It was a very odd dream, but kinda disturbing.
>>
File: IMG_9058.jpg (388 KB, 2071x1135)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>39065000
>>39065030
>>39065533
I know what you mean. I was on those threads. It was really interesting about a year ago. That one guy I won’t name and his discord were close to uncovering something and the threads went nuclear. Certain phrases and topics would cake a normal thread in shit and then it would get flushed.
>>
>>39065588
Of course they're not always right. It's "in matters of taste". If they wanna look like a garish asshole, that's on them. But if they wanna be a regular asshole, get the fuck outta my store.
>>
>>39065766
Are you related to those in your post in particular or where you a bysyander, more or less? I was in the thick of it, if that tips you off. And we(the collective "we") were close, I agree. But no fun allowed, right?
>>
File: IMG_9061.jpg (203 KB, 1627x1105)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>39065792
I participated in the discussion but never joined the group. Whenever it got weird I just lurked since I had nothing to add and it felt like the conversation wasn’t serious or it was being hijacked by narcissists… human or otherwise.
>>
>>39065861
Sounds about right.

>>39065940
Every piece of info in that post is factually correct from all different real legends and folklore around the world relating directly to all manner of undead, magic user, ghost, or "fairy" that we collectively have classified as "vampire" throughout the centuries.
>>
>>39065767
When their behavior is that overwhelming of the asshole nature but they still respect you is pretty high class style.
>>
>>39065973
You misunderstand. It is absolutely factual in the manner that what they said matches to every form of report or legend of "vampires" in all places in the world. I never said it was factual in the sense that that's what they really are.

But the truth of the matter is that they're a mix of what's reported and what's not. They like to obfuscate and hide behind layers of irony and theatrics.

>>39065985
That's because they respect you or give you the respect due your station for the social setting. For example, if Tony Stark wasn't a rich guy with philanthropic interests, you'd just tell him to go fuck himself.
>>
Necroscope showed what real vampires looks like.
>>
>>39065792
Close to what?I read quite a few of those old threads and didn't notice anything.
>>
>>39066963
I was polite about it, but deepthroat a cactus you troglodite fuckmunchkin.

Open a myth book-read it. It matches what they said.
Open a history book-read it. It matches what they say.
Open your fucking eyes-read my post above again and see I am right.
Open your brain-make the distinction between what they say matches the books and what you say and I agreed with while correcting your confusion and lack of reading comprehension.
Open your mouth and your asshole and nobody can tell the difference.
Open a window and jump out of it.

Good day, Fagula.
>>
>>39067009
Inform these nuts. I know what's the real deal- I've seen it. You still can't read.
>>
File: IMG_9085.jpg (148 KB, 1506x1178)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>39066996
You’re just feeding a troll. Or a bot.
>>39066393
There was a discord group that claimed to discover some of the previously mentioned vampires mentioned on /x/ for the last decade might be real and living in and around a particular location in the recent past.
>>
>>39067149
See >>39067144
for my explanation.

And a lot of those old namefags joined the group that was created. All major cities in the US, and they like to hide behind movies and the like. Interview? There's some real ones in the places it was based. JewYork? Plenty of them. Chica(who's ur sire~?!)go? His lover was tracked to right under his nose-she just ignored him all this time. Pity. Crimeand ratpiss Orleans? Yeah, they're everywhere but mostly the hedonistic necromancy types. Appaturbomurderrapelachians? Crawlers with a drug addiction. The Maple syrup capital of the world? Shirtless fang freaks that hang out in the snow and set barns on fire.

I could go on, but there's no point at the moment.
>>
>>39067266
Only partially unironically. There's a few of them that actually are vampires and hide behind the religious persecution aspect to keep hidden. You focus on the regular ones, the mods ban you for hate speech, and the literal blood drinkers using the group as cover gets away freely as the pattern repeats. Even the Jews themselves have groups devoted to ousting these things. This coming from someone who's not a fan of anything in the middle east, but I've done my research and found the truth of it.
>>
File: IMG_9083.jpg (202 KB, 1672x1179)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>39067189
> I could go on, but there's no point at the moment.
Why come onto the thread and share this information and then just stop? You’re like a French maid cock teasing us while everything else on this thread is white noise.
>>
>>39067290
Probably because I may or may not be one of the people trying to avoid the bot shit tornado that will pop up if certain key words are posted here. Context clues, guy. Check the archives and use what's posted to finger it out by reading between the lines.
>>
>>39067290
And to make it easier, start with about a year and a half ago then build up to the last time we celebrated this months holiday to get started. Good luck, you're gonna need rubber gloves once the retard army starts showing up in those archived posts to keep yourself from finding the sewage. Keep notes also, may be easier that way to keep track of all the stuff going on.
>>
File: IMG_9081.jpg (283 KB, 1886x1179)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>39067380
>>39067393
I get that but where’s your proof that they are real?
>>
>>39061110
Can't recall the name of the story, or I'd just link it, but theres a story from the 1700-1800's of a family buying an old church and moving in. Long story short:
>sister keeps feeling weak
>brothers suspect foul play
>they wait outside her room with pistols
>hear her window open
>bust in, shoot the intruder
>he leaps out the window, disappearing into the woods
>next day they search for intruder
>no where to be found
>search grounds
>find cellar they previously hadn't known about
>inside cellar is signs of human activity and an erect coffin
>open coffin, dude inside
>he's sleeping off a gunshot wound
>seal coffin, burn it
Best I can remember, I researched the story when I first heard it. Couldn't find any reason to disbelieve it, other than ya know.. we're not "supposed to" believe in vampires. Idk if this story is popular or obscure, but it's one of the stories I reference if this topic is brought up irl
>>
>>39067144
>living in and around a particular location in the recent past.
St George Utah
33rd masonic lodge location
>>
I personally think so, I met a girl when I was young who claimed to be one. She was deeply strange, lived in an annex building in our towns old graveyard, and was just super interesting to talk to
>>
>>39070161
Interesting. How long ago was this and what part of the world? And what did she look like?
>>
>>39061130
D? is that you?
>>
File: adam silver vampire.jpg (93 KB, 691x875)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>39061110
the current NBA Commissioner is a vampire. His name is supposedly Adam Silver. From what I have researched he is over 1200 years old.
>>
>>39071077
He looks b
Pretty good for being 1200 years.
>>
>>39069547
Fire can purify anything down to its original components.
>>
>>39063799
That’s good to know
>>
Vampires are real they come in the form of people commonly labeled as "gingers"
>>
>>39071077
Never trust a man who looks like this
>>
>>39061110
if they were real it would already be main stream. it would either be considered medical condition, like AIDS or diabetes. or be considered a sub race, like aboriginal people.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.