[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: justice.jpg (150 KB, 590x1072)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/f32WrfN9
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA
>Guides made by some of our readers:
/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community. Many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right / wrong.

Previous thread: >>39091474
>>
hi
>>
Aq
Should I stay in my home state or move to another? If so, how far and where?
>>
Hello div
>>
Male
AQ: Does she wants to ask me to be her bf?
>>
AQ:
I am contemplating telling a girl I've known a long time about feelings I've had for her. Is this the right course of action or is there a better route to be with her? (She is currently in a relationship with a former friend).

Normally I'd just leave it alone, but I've known this girl for such a long time and I'm only asking/thinking about this because I've never felt this way about a girl before or since meeting her.
>>
>>39099986
lol basically what I wanted to ask
>>
>>39100114
If she's already in a relationship then it's best to let it go. You'll only create problems for yourself my friend.
>>
AQ
Quick card draw please
Should I ask if she wants a ride home, she's right next to me in the classroom!
Will provide immediate feedback xD
>>
>>39100114
>I am contemplating telling a girl I've known a long time about feelings I've had for her.
don't tell her show her, rub your body against hers and touch her
>>
>>39100274
>>
aq, female
what does a (male) want from me? does he genuinely like me?
>>
>>39100298
Will I have bf soon?
Missed seeing u btw
>>
>>39100363
He will tell you what you want to hear to experience sensuality and contentment with you. Afterwards he will leave. Moon is the strongest card here. Up to no good
>>
AQ
friend ignored me all day. whats the reason
i do not want to ask himndirectly
>>
>>39100464
Hanged Man timing: When you least expect it
>>
AQ

Is she going to cheat on me tonight?
>>
>>39100503
Has nothing to do with you. Hes just in his feels. He'll get over it soon enough

Specifically with the 5 of cups it's kinda like he feels sorry for himself, reveling in his misery
>>
File: birb.jpg (30 KB, 736x413)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>39100520
hiiii, you taking occult or do you prefer not sorting those out with digital?

i was wondering if the sigil is working as intended
>>
>>39100527
Is that you Gman?
>>
Aq
What's the best step for me to take in the month ahead?
>>
>>39100544
I'll perfer to do physical deck. Ill do this when I'm home
>>
>>39100494
tysm for the reading :) i agree that if we do start something, he might leave. but i’m not really showing to him that i want something, if anything he seems more interested and that’s why i gave this query, cause it’s quite confusing, if that made any sense. so that’s why i don’t know how much i agree with
>He will tell you what you want to hear to experience sensuality and contentment with you.
but i think your reading is generally true, ty!
>>
>>39100558
thanks habibi you a real g (no gman)
>>
>>39100558
Could I ask you an occult query when you get home as well?
>>
>>39100549
no but thx for the read.
>>
>>39100520
Thank you !
>>
AQ
How will this weekend go?
>>
Aq
Should I be vegetarian or carnivore?
>>
>>39100541
thanks for the reading man
>>
>>39100597
Leave it here
>>
Trading occult
>>
AQ
Should I move outta state for better job opportunities in fields I like
>>
>>39100652
Sure. There is a spirit I will summon in the future called KO. I want to ask would KO be ok with the kind of marriage I want with her and the pace of our relationship?
>>
Aq
Is that guy phoenix actually seeing spirits and demons or is it spiritual psychosis? he claims to be able to banish them...
>>
I noticed last thread someone impersonated me after I finished my reading. I shall remind people I am not inclined to type completely in lowercase.
>>
>>39100710
Hi :)
How are you?
>>
trading no occult
real decks only pls or I can trade a scry for two reads.
>>
>>39100710
I'll rember
Maybe name a random Pokémon at the end?
>>
>>39100732
I'm starting to overcome some things. Finally growing more in strength. I'm not sure what to make of much else in my life though.

>>39100758
Spidops.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>39100815
What do the spirits think of my growth? Yours?
>>
AQ
Is my next job at a hotel?
>>
>>39100837
Sorry for the wait.

How did my attempts to bless my room through/with Christ go?

Also, do you want tarot or bibliomancy for yours, or do you want me to choose what feels would be best for yours?
>>
>>39100808
What would you like your life to be like?
Sewadle
>>
>>39100863
Yes. It's really shady. You'll feel almost like you'll regret it but it's the only thing you think will provide stable income for a time. Likely haunted. Vision: a tall dark blue building with barred windows covered in mist at night.
>>
>>39100884
The strongest feelings make for stronger reads. Go with what you feel works best.
>>
>>39100887
Hii, you up for a cheeky query? I was wondering if Hekate minds about me asking for help with the cats situation
>>
>>39100616
Two of swords
Neither

Eating meat with non starchy vegetables gives the benefit of carnivore without the negatives. Low carb, not zero carb.
>>
>>39100898
trade? :)
>>
>>39100886
I'd like to have more money so I can live more comfortably and help people better. A clean environment and stable food sources and clothing go a long way. Or finding a way to not need clothing anymore. And I'd like to meet more people that I can trust that aren't trying to sabotage me or whatnot.

Leavanny.
>>
>>39100837
Went with Bibliomancy.

"Then the men were exceedingly afraid and said to him, "What is this that you did?" For the men knew he was fleeing from the Presence of the Lord, because he had told them."

Looks like they think you took a wrong step, and need to course-correct. I get the feeling this relates to something a bit more recent. They seem to be worried about you at this moment. Almost like what you're doing could harm you/your path in the long run.
>>
File: pic-20241014-0233.png (218 KB, 499x585)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
AQ: What?
>inb4 it's doctored
nope
>>
>>39100907
She smiled and kinda scoffed at that but she said it was fine. Incidentally though, she was in a form that looked like one of Asherah's during that interaction.
>>
AQ: What should I change in my life first, in order to be happier?
>>
>>39100924
Thank you!!
>>
>>39100941
Funny you show up after I learned more about Saturn. What's your query?
>>
>>39100960
thank you fren
>>
>>39100942
Clothing? Stable food?
You sound like it truly is a rough time
People who aren't trying to sabotage you are hard to find I think, but it's not hard to identify them, they're interested on who you are and how you discover it
Spinarak
>>
>>39100988
nothing in specific; give me about 5 mins and then check on my aura. want to see something. if u have a q, send it if u want me to try! or email it to me
>>
>>39100953
Your blessing was successful. However, you are aligned with what I am not. I have gained insight on how the deception of the usual works now.
>>
>>39100887
hey man it would be a big hotel at the center of one of the largest cities in the world so Idk about all of that...
>>
>>39101006
I've sent you an impulse. Let me know if you understood it.
>>
>>39101019
>However, you are aligned with what I am not. I have gained insight on how the deception of the usual works now.
I understand the first part if you mean you aren't aligned with the Abrahamic God/Christ. What does the rest mean if you don't mind me asking?

Also, one more trade?
>>
trading
>>
>>39101032
Sounds exactly where that kind of awful stuff would happen then. Big cities are big trouble.
>>
>>39101038
weakly but not directly! remember, i'm also not the best receiver of such things :P
>>
AQ
I have a sneaking suspicion I should start looking for a new job. Is it correct?
>>
>>39101046
Lmao we're not all severe autists like you
>>
>>39101058
Well... 104 has a lot to do with it.
>>
>>39101077
You don't blend in.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>39101098
No, you don't schizo
>>
File: 20241017_140348.jpg (46 KB, 332x360)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>39101088
Hey lukkie wukkie, aura reading? Please :3
>>
>>39101118
Orange, yellow, red. Wild creativity and passion runs through you. You should capitalize on that.
>>
>>39101134
Ty habibi
>>
Aq
What deities can help me most to defeat my enemies?
>>
>>39101088
i've got nothin!! my blockage isn't kind :)
>>
>>39101144
Andras :3 he loves throwing hands
>>
>>39101157
I already have anger issues though, I'm thinking something to help me be more sneaky
>>
>>39101154
Well my query is how similar are Miss Six and I? I have learned that Mister M has a deep connection to a similar source to Miss Six.

Alternatively, I have seen a strange set of lights over my dwelling earlier. Was it truly alien or a hoax? Was it truly benevolent?
>>
Trading
>>
>>39101215
>9 of Diamonds, Queen of Diamonds / Light Joker
pretty concise read for the first q. same sector/stuff, different intensity levels, representative of one's will (). second q;
>3 of Spades, 7 of Hearts, 2 of Diamonds
taking this to mean it was it's not alien or something of the like. very lightly divine in nature. definitely benevolent, but with a bit of trickster energy.
>>
>>39101242
query
>>
Trading occult
>>
Trading Bibliomancy
>>
>>39101262
Is G my customer because of the quality of my product/service or is it an inability to find someone else?
>>
>>39101266
Q
>>
>>39101286
Will I work at H next or C next? starting
>>
AQ
Will I date P?
>>
>>39101253
Normally I see Miss Six nude, but now she is armored. Aura is blue but a black sun shines its light behind you. The calling of the spirit world grows louder.
>>
>>39101304
3 of Wands Ace of Pentacles Ace of Swords
Chariot Rx Death Justice
A clear no for C and a clear yes for H, straightforward read lol feel free to ask for details
>>
>>39101301
Was that ancestor spirit trying to do something to my throat chakra recently, or was that feeling something else?

Yours? Also, tarot, or bibliomancy for yours?
>>
>>39101286
Quality
Five of Wands, Ace of Coins
Only one ?
Queen of Cups, Moon
It's a mix of both, seems like they've encountered problems with elsewhere not necessarily with the product or service itself but how they rude they were, but they liked you and find you courteous and probably the nicest one in the area. Although that Moon throws me off, maybe they have their own preferences about how things should
be run that you match up with.
>>39101332
sure, will I work at place M near my house or a different one further from me?
>>
>>39101358
>>39101332
sorry place M is under field H...
>>
>>39101358
Mine is would I find trouble with selling my product to other consumers? Is it high quality enough to draw other in other people by itself?
>>
Aq
Will I get that job I want next year?
>>
>>39101348
Could you give me some insight as to who my ancestors from my father’s side of the family were? What kind of people they were and what they did, I’ll take tarot
>>
>>39101383
that's two queries mate and I'm going to need more detail from you than you've been giving me. Tell me if I start a job again next month or in December.... and more about what the job would be like. Starting when you confirm.
>>
>>39101397
Starting
>>
>>
just had a mad nostalgia trip looking through old photos on facebook and finding old freinds.
can i ask 2 or 3 questions about this one guy i used to know?
>>
>>39101454
Someone's obsessed with reapers.
>>
>>39101471
They do look cool
>>
>>39101454
will i feel better soon?
>>
>>39101472
Have to agree
>>
>>39101397
<Nine of Wands, The chariot, Seven of Wands Rx, Nine of Swords Rx, Knight of Cups

Since this is a pretty wide reaching Q without any specifics about how far back you wanted me to look, this spread isn't too specific, just prevalent themes and characteristics. They seemed to be very strong, resilient, and hard working. They didn't seem to have much of an impact on the world and people around them, but the work and things they did were generally what they needed to do. They knew what they were doing, and did it well. If you're worried about anything overtly negative standing out among them though, it doesn't look like you'll find anything. At least no worse than any one else's ancestors. Finally. I pulled the Knight of Cups for the card that would be the best single card to describe them. Overall, they seemed like good people, who did the best they could in life with what they had, while knowing how to navigate the people and world around them in a balanced and respectable way.
>>
>>39101454
Wow everyone is coming back tonight...
Can I still be a ballerina or am I too poor?
>>
>>39101454
reading mate? Do I end up working at MM for my next job?
>>
>>39101454
when do I meet my next gf or fling?
>>
>>39101454
erhmahgerd
>>
>>39101348
5 of Pentacles, Ace of Swords Rx, Justice Rx
You’re not seeing it clearly, no you were not attacked and the feeling was something else
>>
>>39101398
Sure starting
>>
>>39101505
can i also ask this question. but also, what will she be like?
>>
>>39101398
November: Page of Swords and Ace of Swords
December: High Priestess Rx and 8 of Swords
What would it be like: 8 of Wands 3 of Cups Tower Rx
Next job will be too fast paced than what you’re used to but your friends/coworkers will help you in keeping up with it, I read Tower Rx as them being valuable enough to help you not screw things up, you can expect to get it by November
>>
>>39101528
starting
>>
>>39101521
Thanks. I have no idea what that spirit's short term plans are for me in terms of the methods it will use. It's been pretty rough with it's methods lately, making me feel and experience certain things. Didn't know what that feeling was when it started. Though, my first thought was that it might be trying to force it's development or something, not necessarily attacking me. Any insights on what that something else was, or if it was all in my mind due to the other things it's doing to me?
>>
>>39101454
think of you often friend :)
>>
>>39101576
Are they a reader that come by every so often?
>>
>>39101383
Moon R
Eight of Coins
No not necessarily but the fact is you're going to need to put in more work to find others.
Ace of Swords R
You need more communication and more marketing to succeed.
Quality by itself?
Knight of Coins R
It's going to be really slow going if you just choose that, eventually word will spread but at an absolutely glacial place.
>>
>>39101585
no trip, lips zipped
>>
>>39101104
I will trade. Should I dive in head first and accept what this spirit that has hung around me for so long is trying to teach me?

idk how this trade works, ask me a question and I will read for you.
>>
>>39101592
Well, as long as you guys get along. Then that's all that matters.
>>
>>39101454
Will I date him?
>>
>>39101585
if you know you know.....
>>
>>39101608
No clue
>>
>>39101576
A lots changed. Think of you too Lessy. Tell them I said hi and I'm doing fine
>>
>>39101454
Oh I thought it was coffinhead
>>
>>39100544
The problem with occult works is knowing whether or not something is working and it's been on your mind for awhile. Not many successes in the past or perhaps you've become too invested into this one sigil. The present shows that the outcome will not yield the results that you wish

Warnings are that there may be someone or some force that prevents you from achieving success, or that the construction of the sigil was done without much thought of achieving a balance. Exchanges come to mind. Advice is to perhaps rethink and begin again, with a more well thought out and equivocal exchange since it seems in your current trajectory, it will not work
>>
>>39101680
Aaaahh bummer. Thank you very much fren!
>>
>>39101454
Where do I meet my next lover?
>>
>>39101454
Hola cómo estás
Do I have a chance with V? Romantic wise
>>
>>39100677
>The spirits who work for the mage will allow happiness. If the spirit does not have the best intent, then what is its goal

Interesting. Seems like in the moment you are stuck weighing the options heavily trying to navigate treacherous waters. KO hasnt yielded very good results for the mage in the past and in the present can lead you to instabilities in the home as well. Warnings are, are you absolutely sure this spirit is willing to help or worth a mages time? Seems like the deal or relationship is very one sided here.

I'm not too confident KO likes this union with you and this girl
>>
>>39101687
Hope it works out and all. Be safe
>>
>>39101705
Ah, my bad. I plan to marry the spirit KO. I was going to summon her in the future and wanted to know if she would be ok with the marriage I wanted with her and the pacing of our relationship.
>>
>>39101479
I'm not sure if this is health related or not. Is it? Please respond for clarity before I read

4 of swords came out. Is it mental
>>
>>39101454
Hit me with some general advice.
>>
>>39101454
why am I so loved at coffee shop D?
>>
twading
>>
>>39101719
Oh I see I see. Okay, so you can see this two ways. The mage (rx) is saying either you do not possess the prowess to achieve this at this time but the Wheel (rx) and Star (rx) are telling me one of two things: either like I said before, are you sure that this spirit will want to be in a union with you? The cards are against it

Or

These cards can be saying that you are not destined to marry this spirit. You have to hold out for a glimmer of hope elsewhere and continue in your path. One day the star will shine the correct oath because it seems like this is not it
>>
>>39101735
q
>>
>>39101454
Has any of the things i've been practicing along with my friend been moving or working towards the desired affect?
>>
>>39101741
The spirit is called kissy oni. I have been told we would be very happy together. I was under alot of stress and just wanted to know if she would be happy with the marriage I wanted with her and its pacing.
>>
>>39101751
man why can't you find a real girl
>>
>>39101490
>you can be whatever you want to be, you have to only remember who that is
>I see a girl, working tirelessly. Her feet bleed
>her pain is to great

Money will be a determining factor but moreso your resolve. The advice here is that you have the amiability and apparently the attraction but do you have the iron will that is required. If money is your obstacle that you cannot overcome then you will not but if you see it as a minor inconvenience in your path then yes, you will achieve it
>>
>>39101768
I'm having semi suicidal breakdown right now. I have been planning on this relationship with this spirit for a very long time and it's very important to me. I dont want her to think I want to be with someone else.
>>
Time is running thin
>>
>>39101782
>>39101726
>>
>>39101782
what would i find the most fulfillment in doing?
i'm female
>>
>>39099756
frigg it. ill give it a shot.

what do i need to know?
>>
>>39101782
Should I try becoming a vtuber again?
>>
>>39101802
and by that i mean that's my question for the cards. i ask my own deck that a lot and usually get a good answer without having to go into detail.
>>
>>39101492
A good old employment spread

It seems that at the current climate things may not pan out as you wish marked by the 3 of swords. Connections and better learning of the business is required and an old git boomer gatekeeper stands in your path. The advice here is to learn and grow in your field but dont stake all your chips in this path since another one that you do not see will open
>>
>>39101724
Both physical health and mental. Do i feel physically ill because of mental issues?
>>
>>39101816
another one? which field? I'm running out of money :(
>>
>>39101726
Things are kind of shit right now but that's okay you can turn it around. Sometimes you have to be willing to go all into a problem or job without the promise of a fair deal because it may lead to opportunities. The only wrong answer is to lay down and give up, that is the only guarantee of misery

Hope this helps
>>
I'm sorry everyone I'm out if time. Be safe and take care of yourselves and the ones that you love
>>
>>39101454
Will my mental health get better anytime soon? I'm feeling suicidal again
>>
I am now in searing mental agony.
>>
>>39101848
You get used to it.
>>
>>39101772
Thank you!
>>
>>39101858
I regret meeting you.
>>
>>39101862
Not exactly a nice thing to say to someone.
>>
>>39101848
This is the human experience now come out the otherside
>>
Aq
Why does he stay in my life?
>>
Aq, will things be alright with her?
>>
Trading
>>
>>39102022
q
>>
Does div have a discord?
>>
>>39101848
Same anon same
>>
>>39102116
I hope we get some more activity tonight so I can put that pain to rest
>>
>>39102065
Am I feeling so tired since I donated blood or is it my diet?
If you don't like that one,
What does E like about me?
You?
>>
>>39102127
I can take the first one no prob
Mine is if I should try being a vtuber again?
starting
>>
>>39102137
Starting
>>
>>39102127
two of swords r, nine of swords, queen of swords, ace of wands, seven of cups, seven of swords

Your current symptoms are largely psychosomatic in nature. There are healthier changes you can make to your diet to cause you to be less tired, but presently you're thinking about it too much and giving yourself anxiety, and anxiety causes your heart to race and in severe cases, it can cause dizziness, and stress in and of itself can just cause you to feel tired all of the time. Seven of swords in particular makes me think you could be engaged in some type of war with yourself which causes your condition, and then you go and do things like donate blood which gives you more reasons to feel anxious about your current state of being. Find ways to alleviate this stress, stop overthinking, and you'll find your symptoms will improve.
>>
>>39102137
Was there some kind of drama before?
Justice 4ofswords six of swords
Feels like something happened to make you stop this pursuit in the past. You don't have to worry about that anymore though cause there's been enough time to be able to rest and move on from that incident or state of mind.
Will it be successful?
Eight of pentacles kingofwands 3ofpenta les
As long as you put in the work you'll be successful and can also collaborate with others.
>>
>>39102196
>drama?
I was largely motivated by showing up people who hurt me, I wanted to be more successful than them, but I've met someone since then who wants to give me a better life.
Thank you.
Trade again?
>>
>>39102163
I eat fairly healthy but I look like I'm really going through it and I'm so tired.
Maybe it's my karma or something ty
>>
>>39102203
Oh nice :)
I think meeting that person was the justice and that hopefully helped move on from the hurt done to you.

I'll trade you my second query
What's yours?
>>
>>39102205
If you look like you're really going through it then it could just be you're repressing feelings or something? Or you're living a difficult life that you don't realize is difficult bc it's your normal, so you don't realize how draining it is on you, these are just suggestions though idk how your life actually is
>>39102211
Ok! And yeah, he's really helped me understand how silly it all was and wants to support me, I feel extremely grateful.
I'd just like to know what it is I'm meant to be focusing on for the next 6 months? My love will be away and he's leaving me some money but I want to use that time to the fullest and be productive.
starting
>>
>>39102225
Starting
>>
>>39102211
the chariot, nine of cups, three of swords, eight of pents, the star

E likes that you're always full of surprises and excitement, you may be going through emotional highs and lows constantly, but you always find a way to tackle this and make the most of the cards you've been dealt and you always seem to have some kind of positive spin on a situation and E finds this endearing, you are just a joy to be around, even when you're feeling down, you always seek a solution.
>>
Aq

Other reader said im rotting from the inside. When i will heal?
>>
>>39102225
Strength the world 2of swords
Clarifying the 2ofswords
2ofcups HP the hermit

Looks like the next 6 months you'll need to find your inner strength to get yourself out there... maybe you're a bit more introverted? , I get the sense that maybe you're revolving your life around your SO which is okay to be really invested in them but don't forget yourself and what you want to accomplish in your life too. Which sounds like you just told me to be honest like getting back into being a vtuber like you said.
>>
>>39102241
It do be like that lol
It's an aquintence we follow eachother on social media for some years now and I wonder why they stick around but thats good to know :)
>>
>>39102275
thank you anon
It's true, I'm extremely introverted and I often think I don't want to talk to anyone except him but that's not healthy and he agrees, he's always saying we've gotta rehabilitate me back into society lol
thank you again
>>39102283
It's just nice to root for people who are trying their hardest! glad i could resonate with you
>>
>>39102293
I totally get you, I'm a bit more introverted myself. I'm excited to move soon and hopefully get into a better mindset.
Thank you!
>>
File: IMG_20241024_035556909.jpg (2.87 MB, 4000x3000)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB JPG
Just finished making my personal deck from scratch. Looking to do some practice readings if anyone here's interested.
>>
>>39102360
Are you willing to do an occult?
>>
>>39102360
Who will date me first f or g?
>>
>>39102360
Will things be ok for me?
>>
>>39102360
What happens if I offer to do readings on a new YouTube channel?
>>
>>39102360
How's November gonna be for Mr?
>>
>>39102438
>Mr
Me*
>>
File: IMG_20241024_042252138.jpg (2.6 MB, 4000x3000)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB JPG
>>39102414
Ace of Swords, upright.

Yes it will. You must determine the correct path and make the right judgement, and follow that through.
>>
>>39102448
Thank you
>>
>>39102360
Will I date him?
>>
>>39102360
Will my mental health improve anytime soon? Or will it get even worse?
>>
>>39102360
Will I have kids with someone I know?
>>
>>39102360
Cool!! How long did that take you?
How can I make my husband happy?
>>
AQ
if i met up with J with the objective of....fooling around.
what are the likely outcomes
>>
File: IMG_20241024_043220099.jpg (510 KB, 4000x3000)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>39102438
1 - general expected upcoming events - Temperance
2 - guidance to follow - King of Cups, Reversed
3 - warnings to avoid - Six of Cups
4 - Potential benefits - The Moon
5 - potential negative consequences - 4 of Cups, Reversed

To be totally frank with you, this reading gives me the feeling you are a generally malicious person, but that doesn't mean that things will necessarily actually turn out bad for you. This deck has shown itself so far to be incredibly frank and to-the-point.

Making major changes is not recommended, as November is not a time to be rocking the boat or making big decisions. As fall shifts into winter, everything becomes more dangerous. The small things will matter more, and it would be good to try to keep them in order.

The reversed king of cups here would tell me that now *is* the time to be a bit petty, to be a bit pedantic when necessary, and to be suspicious of people trying to skirt their way out of promises or deals. Again refer back to temperance and be measured when you take these sorts of actions.

Do not get trapped in your past. There may have been important experiences that helped you become who you are today but you cannot become stuck in it. Nostalgia is a mind-killer

If you follow the advice given you will appear to your enemies as harder to penetrate. Less so strong and unbreakable and more so confusing and psyching them out.

If you fail to follow this advice and make the wrong decisions, your current goals will be beyond reclaimation and the best way forward would be to start anew with the new insight you have.
>>
File: sketch-1729759655045.png (527 KB, 720x511)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>39102491
This is the spread I'm going to be using for broad questions like "how are things going to be for me in the near future".

Especially as a fairly new reader I only feel comfortable giving broad advice and potential positive and negative consequences in my readings as opposed to super solid answers. Aside from yes/no (although I elaborate in yes/nos quite a bit)
>>
>>39102360
It's a bit occult / personal but:
>Will getting my gf to cast my sigils for me in more or less the way we did last time be more effective than me doing it?
>>
>>39102491
I see
Guess it's not that much of an interesting month, just try to avoid troubles
Thank you
>>
Trading
>>
>>39102466
It took About two months. Each card has its intended meaning but is also infused with symbols relevant to me.

At the moment I don't feel comfortable doing relationship readings, sorry anyone asking for those.

>>39102360
>>39102494
Also also I wanna let it be known (although I said on an earlier thread) this deck contains 1 additional major arcana of my own creation called the Digital Phantom/The Panopticon/the genie. Anyone asking for a reading can ask for me to remove it if they want but it is part of my deck by default and this deck was designed with the digital phantom in mind.
>>
>>39102360
How much fame will I eventually acquire?
>>
AQ
Will I find people to make art with soon?
>>
>>39102360
Are you a minor?
>>
File: IMG_20241024_045947119.jpg (3.11 MB, 4000x3000)
3.11 MB
3.11 MB JPG
>>39102464
Your mental health will improve if you're able to let go of whatever approach to it you might be falling for the sunk cost fallacy in relation to. Particularly something you might see as foundational is holding you back.

Sorry for giving an if/then answer moreso than a clear "this WILL happen".
>>
>>39102521
im really sorry my images keep coming through sideways. I'm on my phone.
>>
>>39102252
When will you act for it? No one can say when you choose to drop the darkness, there are likely timings but it won't just happen.
>>
>>39102516
>Four of swords.
No :)

However it is time for me to stop doing readings now
>>
>>39102360
How do people perceive me appearance and personality wise? Thanks
>>
>>39099756
what deck is this?
>>
>>39102532
Stay safe round these here parts
>>
Trading
>>
>>39102525
What can i do with something like getting sick out of nowhere
>>
Aq
How can I make someone's car break down?
Like a spell
>>
>>39102580
Its like a curse
>>
>>39102580
It's never out of nowhere. Have you been respecting your body and spirit? Do you have a practice like meditation? Have you been good to yourself and others?
Start from small, a daily practice, don't drop it even if you have to.
>>
>>39102360
What does N wish to tell me?
>>
trading
>>
>>39102704
Query?
>>
>>39102734
will I work at MM or MB for my next job? Yours ?
>>
>>39102601
>It's never out of nowhere.
yes, with me it's when i'm starting to feel good. it tower the shit out of me.
>>
Trading
>>
>>39102360
When will I start my next job and what are will it be in
>>
>>39102252
i feel like that too sometimes and i want to read to you but i have something to do for the next few hours. if you have discord i can add you
>>
>>39102757
Query?
>>
>>39102734
>>39102761
lmao trolling faggot kys
>>
>>39102791
So impatient
Nm
>>
>>39102798
lmao fuck off you never planned to trade anyways faggot, assuming you can even read
>>
>>39102800
I was but you're annoying and act like a child.
>>
>>39102804
>>39102798
doubtful, now fuck off. As soon as I called you out now you start replying? pathetic
>>
trading
>>
>>39102804
>>39102798
trade anon? nta
>>
>>39102760
Just read later, i will be checking this thread
>>
>>39102827
fuckin troll no wonder you're putrid
>>
>>39102252
THIS IS A TROLL, DO NOT READ FOR THEM
>>
AQ
do I work in finance, hotel, or at a college next?
>>
>>39102853
>>39102834
Meds.
>>
AQ
Will I get that big titty girlfriend I prayed to god?
>>
Aq
Why did he avoid me?
>>
Aq
Will I find me one like I had this past summer?
>>
>>39103004
>VII of Swords, Sun, II of Cups
A great and positive yes, but also a warning to be careful how you act, especially with lies.

>>39103004
>Tower, Chariot, VII of Wands
The way he sees it, the way things are going isn't working and he'd rather leave if things continue this way. He seems to be wanting to regain control of the situation, feeling that he needs to take better care of himself, is getting defensive in some way.
>>
>>39103063
Second 004
Its just a neighbor
>>
>>39103063
Will my parents stop being overprotective?
>>
>>39103067
So he's really pissed at you for some reason kek
>>
>>39103063
pls >>39102875
>>
>>39103075
Bro
Is it cause im too cute?
>>
>>39103063
Can I keep doing what I want or will I have to change?
>>
>>39103074
>IV of Wands, Princess of Wands, Princess of Swords Rev
It's kind of part of them being like that, but once you start being more free and start creating your own independence, it tends to diminish a little.
But they'll always be like that with you.

>>39102875
Finance: II of Swords Rev
Hotel: X of Swords
College: Hermit
It seems to me that none of the three is a very precise choice for you, but I'm sticking with finance, but I can tell you that it seems a rather uncertain and difficult path.

>>39103083
Haha maybe he's started to have feelings and he knows he can't feel that way about you.

>>39103089
>Empress Rev, V of Wands Rev, VIII of Disks Rev
You definitely need to change, you seem a bit overwhelmed by negative feelings, avoiding standing up for yourself and lacking a specific focus.
It seems you needs to create more independence.
>>
>>39103114
>089
Hm yeah I guess so
Ty
>>
>>39103114
>2875
Thank you the job market is tough out here, are you able to tell what field I go into next ? my last query I promise
>>
>>39103114
>074
Ugh it’s getting ridiculous at this point, my professor is having a little get together in the city for the class. And rather than taking the train, my parents rather wait in the car for me LMAO.

They always telling me to be independent as well, like getting my own license and a part time job. I’m a little delay in life right now. Would that work and make them more lenient?
>>
>>39103114
Will I date e or d next?
>>
>>39103114
Will I find a new job until the end of the year?
Male
>>
Trying to avoid heartbreak this morning. Sometimes taking days off from work is in bad favor.

Post a query and I will respond with a short tarot reading.
>>
>>39103114
Will I make it next year?
>>
>>39103126
Job market is shit in general and everywhere anon unfortunately, good luck with that.
Try to find something that you enjoy doing and that earns you some money and choose that.

>>39103127
Are you an only child? If so, it's normal behavior, an empty nest is a huge hole for some parents haha.
But yes, from my own experience and from the cards, as soon as you start to show that you're independent and they don't have to worry so much, they'll slow down a bit.
But it won't go away, they love you and care about you too much to just stop being like that.

>>39103128
E:VIII of Cups Rev, Emperor Rev, VI of Cups
Complicated, controlling and difficult to deal with. He'll suffocate you because of his fear of losing you, but you'd be happy. (And you'd have a lot of pleasure too kek)

D: Sun Rev, Knight of Wands, Princess of Disks
A very exciting start, but it will quickly fall into boredom and monotony.
An easier person to deal with perhaps, a comfortable relationship.

Both are a possibility in my interpretation.

>>39103148
>II of Wands, Priestess, X of Disks
Yes.
>>
>>39103158
I hope you're all right.
An overview of my month of November.
>>
>>39103158
Avoid it?
That's a learning experience right there.
Better learn the right lesson too.
>>
>>39103158
Which career would best suit me?
>>
>>39103158
Should I make youtube videos?
>>
>>39103161
>127
No im their youngest daughter and their miracle child
>>
>>39103161
>128
Thank you!!
<3
>>
>>39103179
Good ol' toxic sentimentality
>>
>>39103158
Hi, in what field is my next job in? hope you feel better soon
>>
>>39103161
I love you man but that's shitty advice
thanks for reading for all of us
>>
>>39103179
Don't take it for granted I wish I had parents that cared for me that way. You're probably really young so don't worry you have plenty of time to be independent when you're older.
>>
>>39103160
>VIII of Swords, Queen of Wands, Knight of Swords
I think so, but apparently it's up to you.

>>39103179
That's it then, they know that as soon as you go this stage of their life (of being full-time parents) is over and that must be very frightening for some people.
But enjoy it, as >>39103204 said, they don't mean any harm.

>>39103187
<3

>>39103203
Yes, you're right, it was a shitty advice kek
>>
>>39103179
you seem like a minor desu
>>
File: 978k0o.jpg (81 KB, 888x499)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>39103179
Don't admit that you're a girl on the internet.

Child molesters will drive you crazy by telepathically molesting you.
>>
>>39103168
Seems like an overall nice November. Good weather. Good outlooks. You might find yourself putting in a little bit too much effort for others, especially when the situation seems already well and done. Sometimes there's only so much you can do, and you simply can't fix some conflicts. Instead use that energy to be more direct towards things that you want to see fixed. Deal with those problems and don't get muddled in with other problems.

>>39103171
This one is a long and tough lesson. The sort that makes you consider renouncing the material world altogether.

>>39103173
Civil engineering. Energy production. Something scientific yet practical.

>>39103178
Yes. Just don't expect to get famous and have fun with it. It will be a good creative outlet for you in general.
>>
>>39103158
can I also ask for a november general?
>>
Aq
Do I have any ancestry from asia?
>>
>>39103231
>178
Thank you, I doubt I could be interesting enough for fame but might be fun.
>>
>>39103231
>You might find yourself putting in a little bit too much effort for others
That's the story of my life over the last 30 years kek
Thanks for the advice and for the reading, I'll keep that in mind, if you want a reading, just let me know.
>>
>>39103193
Lol
>>39103204
Yeah but I know they care for me but they care for me way too much lol. >>39103217
That is true
>>39103219
No I mentioned going to university >>39103225
Oh shit I think they’re already here!
>>
>>39103197
This is a stretch. Law enforcement? Maybe law in general.

>>39103234
A mundane month overall. There's just not enough to go around. I see you taking the chance to get on top of things and doing what is necessary to reach your goals and ambitions. Sometimes mundane grinds are necessary.
>>
>>39103255
Could I also ask for a November general?
>>
>>39103255
>3197
I've never done anything remotely close to that. So doesn't resonate at all. But thanks.
>>
>>39103158
What will my next job be like?
Hope it gets better
>>
>>39103244
It's a good thing overall. This is one of those instances in which the The Aeon is impassable, tho.

Well, would you want to give me a few cards on the current situation? I had a bad falling out months ago with the woman. Lots of gaslighting and crazy shit. She seems to have replaced me before I replaced her. No big surprise there. I'm just being a shit about it, I guess.
>>
>>39103158
Any love or sex next month for me? Male interested in females.
>>
>>39103158
Love, sex general ?
Next couple of months?
>>
>>39103161
Thank you!
>>
>>39103265
Trying to intuit career paths with tarot cards is super hard. The cards were The Magus, Ten of Wands, The Emperor
>>
>>39103312
ooo it does seem like some sort of management position with a lot of leeway and heavy work but seems like you're using thoth which you know more about
>>
>>39103158
What's my next job like?
>>
>>39103158
Will I find a girlfriend before year ends?
>>
>>39103158
Any shot with the redhead asian girl from coffee shop D?
>>
>>39103283
>Magician, Strength Rev, IV of Swords Rev, VIII of Wands, III of Disks, IX of Wands, X of Wands Rev
I'm a bit dumb today, so I'm sorry if the reading isn't exactly what you wanted, if necessary I'll pull other cards for you.
A complicated relationship indeed, but you seem to have come out of it “on top”, something really hurt you and made you feel insecure.
The stress of the whole relationship still seems to exist and to be the main reason why it went wrong, you are/were very impulsive in all your attitudes and as much as this brought you together it was also the cause of all the problems.
There is a desire to rebuild the relationship, I don't know if romantically, but not to leave things as they ended, but it seems that one side is waiting for the other to take action first.
But it seems strange to me because neither side seems to know exactly what they want from this relationship, it's like a big “We'll decide in the future”
>>
>>39103275
Something involving events like weddings. Perhaps planning, catering, photography, etc. You assisting in merriment in general.

>>39103287
Perhaps a little something. Met at a traditional social gathering, whatever that means to you. You need to be charming or seductive when you meet. Upfront as possible.

>>39103300
There is a woman who seems detached and uninterested. She needs someone to warm her up or at least compliment her. I think she's lost in what seems to be an earthly mess of things. You'll find her eventually, but you will have to look in quite a few places.
>>
>>39103158
will we ever live together with M.A. (female)? in 5 years? in 10 years? she didn't really want to.
>>
>>39103391
>300
Oh I'm sorry I should have said I'm a female, I'm not interested in people often though so guess that's me.
>>
>>39103391
mang I don't go to "traditional social outings " unless you mean a bar or something like that
>>
>>39103391
>275
Wow
I could see that tysm
>>
>>39103158
Would his sister hate me if we got together?
>>
>>39103352
Hello thntz, can I ask for a reading. I changed my letter for the oni and just wanted to make sure she would still be ok with it. I wanted to ask if kissy oni would be ok with the kind of marriage I want with her and the pacing of it.
>>
>>39103427
bro get a girlfriend how mentally ill are you?
>>
>>39103352
Yeah I think a lot of that is fair and true. I don't think there's any more need for clarification. It's kind of clear to me what the situation is; I just don't like it.

As for the rest of you all, my niece is now at my place and I have to watch her, so that's it for readings. Sorry if I didn't get to you or if I didn't follow through on responses.
>>
>>39103441
Ty have a good day
>>
>>39103340
aq or trading this one no digital faggotry
>>
>>39103439
A spirit is using him to manifest itself.
Cut him some slack.
>>
>>39103158
Hi Dicks
Is D (fem) interested in me?
>>
>>39103480
Why would I care about that shit? He can go suck satanic cock elsewhere
>>
>>39103489
A method used is obsession, anon.
Basically he's not himself.
>>
>>39103499
No, I just changed an important part of the ritual and wanted to know if it would still be ok.
>>
>>39103513
You switched up offerings or something?
>>
>>39103530
The letter I was going to use.
>>
>>39103536
Different intent and all that?
>>
>>39103536
mate write a letter to a girl for fucks sake and get some meds this shit is not the answer. It's like I'm the only sane one here.
>>
>>39103545
Yes.
>>
>>39103439
Dude don't be an asshole leave Oni bro alone
>>
>>39103552
Heh
>>
>>39103158
If i talk to J is there a chance to hang out or something?
E
>>
>>39103554
The only asshole I see here is you for continuing to feed into his delusions. If you actually were a good person you'd see this but clearly not.
>>
>>39103158
What awesome event awaits me?

I know it's probably something awful :D
>>
>>39103589
It's no different than summoning a succubus. It's just a different kind of spirit.
>>
>>39103601
>>39103244
(Requesting - only if you are still reading though)
>>
>>39103604
>being of desire
It's still functionally a succubus.
>>
>>39103617
Nothing wrong with that
>>
>>39103627
Circumstantial
Long reaching effects and all that.
>>
>>39103638
>>39103627
>>39103617
fuck it man it's your life
gg
>>
>>39103644
I'm not that anon.
>>
AQ
How over is it?
>>
>>39103656
Not joever, it's fixable
>>
>>39103647
don't care
>>
>>39103666
Thank you Satan <3
>>
>>39103673
You seem out of sorts.
What's up?
>>
File: _84606042_satan-promo.jpg (399 KB, 976x549)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>39103680
You're welcome
>>
HI EVERYONE
>>
>>39103761
Good morning.
>>
>>39103761
hi
>>
>>39103761
Sup
>>
>>39103158
how does h feel about tr?
>>
>>39103761
hewwo
>>
>>39103761
Good afternoon Kochka :)
>>
>>39103761
Hey, up for trades?
>>
>>39103427
Hello Oni bro! How are you?
>V of Cups, Devil, Queen of Disks
You seem to be almost on the right track, but maybe you're being too greedy and this could cause things to go wrong or not work out as you hope

>>39103601
>IV of Cups, IV of Swords Rev, V of Disks Rev
As restless as you seem, I don't think anything is going to happen any time soon, everything seems to be going so smoothly that you're going to get bored.

>>39103761
omg this halloween cat
>>
>>39103872
If you're reading could I get a November general?
If not, hope you're having a good day.
>>
>>39103872
Thank you. My emotions are just really frazzled right now.
>>
NOVEMBER ADVICE FOR YOU: KOCHKA'S EDITION

>>39103765
Six of swords
In November allow yourself to know the word support. Support and allow yourself to be supported, you're not alone if you allow it.

>>39103766
Six of cups
Call the people you miss and have breakfast with them, heal your inner child. Reconnect with yourself this new month. Be silly and ridiculous but be happy.

>>39103768
Three of pentacles
Breathe in, breathe out, walk into the crowd and start blending with them, start socializing and talking to everyone, as the right people will naturally include you. Expand your social circle.

>>39103777
Three of swords
Try to not intelectualize the pain or bad thoughts you might have or face this month, just live it and survive it, if you dwell into your pain you'll end up overthinking and hurting yourself more. Just live through it, with it and let it be a tool to shape yourself into a better you.

>>39103806
Two of swords
You've been taught and been convinced of things that didn't really have a space in your life, things that are useless (probably defense mechanisms), you need to be a bit more self aware of your actions and thoughts in order to dispose that mental garbage.

>>39103810
Depends on your query?

>>39103872
A fat orange cat.
>>
>>39103902
ok my query is what is gonna happen between me and A? what is your query? if you wish to answer this one
>>
>>39103872
Can I also ask a query?
I just get out from a relationship that I accepted almost from out of kindness - horniness helped to though.
Still I tried my best and I even planning things for her, but she decided to leave.
I hope the best things for her.

Now I need a proper relationship. Someone I can really love.
Someone who can really love me.

Do you see something like that?
>>
>>39103872
Damnnnnn. Thank you THNTZ!
>>
>>39103902
Thanks Kochka :D
>>
>>39103872
Hi, cam i know if If i talk to J is there a chance to hang out or something?
>>
>>39103902
Can i some advice?
>>
>>39103872
What does N wish to tell me?
>>
Trading Bibliomancy
>>
>>39103761
pls, does anything happen between me and the red haired asian girl from cafe D?
>>
>>39103761
hi

Should I even involve myself with that situation?
>>
>>39103987
Query? Why did God put these infections in my path?
>>
>>39104021
What do I need to know right now?
Starting yours.
>>
>>39104024
4 pent R, ace pent R, 5 cups
You need to make yourself vulnerable if you ever wish to get anywhere worthwhile in life. Flip your perspective around loss. Its not a loss if you learned something out of it
>>
>>39103872
Hey, how r u
Can I ask if I’ll be dating anyone during the rest of the year?
>>
>>39103902
>777
Yeah the next 30 days will be pretty tough, gonna use those words as a reminder. Thanks!
>>
>>39103884
>Queen of Disks, VII of Cups Rev, Sun, IX of Swords, Hermit, Princess of Cups Rev
A comfortable month, especially financially.
Beware of things that seem too good to be true, temptations will be the hardest part of this month for you, also try not to get caught up in negative feelings and thoughts, try to control your anxiety as best you can.
Apart from that a great, calm and happy month for you, taking some time out to be alone and think about life would also be good, just don't let yourself get too lost in your imagination.

>>39103886
>>39103920
(;

>>39103902
Beautiful fat orange cat

>>39103917
>IX of Wands Rev, Strength, World Rev, II of Disks Rev, II of Cups
You seem to be jumping from relationship to relationship, trying to fulfill something that you don't even know what you want.
Wandering around lost like this is only hurting you, you need time to decide what you really want and what you're looking for in someone else that you can't find in yourself.
You'll find what you're looking for, but first you need to build up your confidence and get your emotions in the right place.

>>39103927
>V of Disks, Hermit, VII of Disks
Not at the moment, this person seems to want to be alone and quiet at the moment. In time, if you really want to, you might be able to.

>>39103977
>VI of Disks, Wheel Rev, V of Swords
Strange, I'm not sure how to interpret it, but I'll try.
It seems that this person feels a certain guilt about bad things that may have happened, that they know it was their greed that caused all this and they're somewhat afraid of having created resentment.
>>
>>39104045
>884
I've been doing that for probably far too long, though.
Last sentence anyway.
>>
>>39104045
>You'll find what you're looking for, but first you need to build up your confidence and get your emotions in the right place.
Thank you very much. I will try my best. I don't know what is missing.
>>
>>39104045
Hey TH, if you are still taking queries:

Is D (fem) interested in me?
>>
>>39104045
Could I ask you what kind of spirit would come to me if I use this letter in my future ritual?
>>
>>39103902
who is my future gf
>>
AQ

Should I go over there now?
>>
>>39104024
Really motherfucker?? You're dumbass is gonna tradecuck me?? Fucking faggot
>>
>>39104103
Mama mia
>>
>>39104021
Got a passage in Ezekiel titled "Four Punishments."

"Again the word of the Lord came to me saying, "Son of man, if a land sins against me by committing a trespass, I shall stretch out my hand against it, I shall cut off it's supply of bread, send famine upon it, and remove man and cattle from it. Even though these three men: Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they would deliver themselves only by their righteousness," says the Lord"

So, at a glance, it looks like punishment for something.

I asked for what you would be punished for, and got:

"Good understanding will draw near those who know it, And a man with discernment will find it. He who does many evil things perfects wickedness, And he who provokes with words, He shall not be saved. He who gains discernment loves himself, And he who guards discernment will find good things. A false witness shall not be unpunished, And he who kindles evil will perish by it."

Does any of this describe your past behavior, or something you might have done?

I did one last one to know what you need to know about overcoming these infections, and got:

"I cried out in my affliction to the Lord, my god, And he heard my voice: Out of the belly of Hades, you heard the cry of my voice. You cast me into the depths of the sea, And rivers encompassed me; all your surging waters and your waves passed over me. And I said 'I have been driven away from your sight; shall I again look forward toward your holy temple?"

This is a passage from Jonah, which implies that you turned away from god in a way that actually matters/had impact on your life at some point, and you need to turn towards him again, or make up for what you turned away from.

Though, this is all just from the spiritual side of things. I didn't account for any physical issues or the like, so you should still listen to your doctors on this as well, not just my reads.

>>39104103
Sorry for the delay, I wanted to be as detailed as I could.
>>
>>39104045
Extremely accurate!! Thank you that's exactly what happened
>>
>>39104045
Hey any luck with RHAG if I go for it next time I see her?
>>
Doing 2 or 3 Bibliomancy reads.
>>
>>39104196
Will my Knee heal?
>>
>>39104196
Can I get a five day general? I can give you feedback in five days ...
>>
>>39104196
How should I treat myself?
>>
Trading
>>
>>39104196
How can I get my confidence back?
>>
>>39104218
Query
>>
>>39104225
What does G think of me?
>>
>>39104196
will i be happy
>>
>>39104241
fuck off gman
>>
>>39104206
"I kept the last watch like one gleaning after the harvest. By the blessing of the Lord I arrived in time, And like a grape-picker I filled my winepress. Observe well that I did not labor for myself alone, But for all who seek instruction."

I take this as meaning eventually, but it might take a while. I'm also getting the impression that you will have some help healing along the way.

>>39104207
"Behold, you are beautiful, my beloved, And indeed lovely; our bed is shaded. The beams of our houses are cedars; our ceilings are cypress wood. I am a flower of the plain, A lily of the valleys."

Looks like some quality time/progress with something or someone that you love, and find important in your life. Over all, a sense of appreciation and beauty for these coming 5 days.

>>39104208
"For in the abundance of wisdom There is abundance of knowledge, And he who increases knowledge will increase suffering."

Seems to be a warning here. It doesn't look like you should, or are meant to know the answer to this question at the moment. I get the feeling there will be an "in the moment" type thing that might be ruined if you had a clear/definitive definitive answer to this.
>>
>>39104289
Kek, the one and only.
>>
>>39104296
>208
I mean it more in the healing/cure sense, rather than reward.
>>
>>39104296
>4207
There's really no one I love and I don't have anything in specific just my dog :)
>>
>>39104309
That's what I thought you meant. It can still mean that if you got something that implied you should seek a specific type of healing/cure, you could seek it out too early, and find either the wrong doctor, or wrong treatment because you jumped at it before the conditions for the best outcome were right. I've been in the same situation before, where I was looking for something specific mentioned in a few reads, but because I was looking for it, I missed taking an opportunity that would have gotten me that thing, and misunderstood how and what I needed to do, and when. This is likely warning you against making that same mistake of knowing something, but misunderstanding how to use that knowledge.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>39104343
An interesting take and very applicable.
Thank you, and thank you for these reads.
>>
>>39104354
Hi, what's your q?
>>
Trading occult
>>
trading non occult
>>
>>39104436
>>39104415
>>
>>39104415
Is there anything new that ancestor spirit thinks I need to be aware of about in relation to this upcoming challenge it's pushing me towards, or does it think I know all I need to know to get my desired outcome?

Yours? Also, tarot, or bibliomancy for yours?
>>
>>39104296
Could I please have a reading?
<Why can't I feel anything?>
>>
>>39104460
hop off the computer, weed, and stop jacking off. And touch grass and run you fat fuck. Problem solved.
>>
>>39104456
Tarot please! Any method you'd prefer too? Can scry or pull cards.

My q: Should I bring some items to make a small altar in my boarding room, or will I be fine without?
>>
trading dumb query
>>
>>39104469
Just do whatever you feel is best. Starting yours.
>>
>>39104463
>weed
I've never once touched an intoxicant.

>stop jacking off
I'm a woman.

>you fat fuck
I weighed in at 113 last year.
>>
>>39104489
tits or gtfo
>>
>>39104498
Gross.
>>
>>39104498
Bruh
Touch grass yourself
>>
>>39104501
>>39104502
Sorry :(
>>
>>39104469
>Ace of Wands Rx, Five of Wands Rx, Two of Cups Rx, Four of Swords Rx, Knight of Cups

Seems like you might be better off not bringing anything. Going without these things will likely help you avoid problems either with other people, or some sort of travel thing that could cause a headache if you managed to bring them. Seems like the best/most efficient option is to go without them and forget the altar for now, but if needed, get what you need for an altar while you're staying there.
>>
>>39103761
Hi
>>
>>39104489
maybe you should
>>
>>39103761
¡Hola!
>>
damn I ask an incel query and no one takes it which is fine and understandable but then I ask a query about potential interest and no answer lol it's hilarious
>>
Time to get my daily fix of crack (free readings on 4channel)
>>
>>39104536
Best go accept that most things are beyond order in this realm.
>>
>>39104542
It be like that sometimes
>>
>>39104456
>>39104484
>Skin grafts sewn together over pale, lifeless skin. Like Frankenstein.
Pulling what should be dead back together in an attempt to keep it alive. I think this is about the past. There may be a series of things you are still clinging to which are not useful for your growth. Shed that dead skin instead of keeping on patching.

>A blue eye staring at me with intensity.
>An ant, standing on a bent blade of grass.
I think this is the same message spelt out in two different ways. You're doing just about fine in most regards. Humble, with your feet firm on the ground. But you're also vulnerable, and this is specifically because you leave yourself open.

It'd do you well to work on your wards instead of focusing on banishing alone.
>>
>>39104546
my boy it's not that deep
>>
whatever
trading scry for scry or scry for two reads I don't have my deck with me
Not a serious query it's romance shit
>>
>>39104489
>stop jacking off
That's sexist, women can be gooners too
>>
>>39104553
Well, yeah. That's what generalization is.
>>
>>39104570
Can they actually?
>>
aq.
what will happen between av (female) and me (male) ??
>>
>>39104585
Yes. Source: me :(
>>
>>39104585
Yes, many such cases. And they don't suffer from the mineral loss that us men do
>>39104584
no shit retard , now go be a pseudo intellectual pretentious faggot elsewhere
>>
>>39104598
Idk man it's a slip and slide every goddamn time, I would pin it as actual dehydration at this point
>>
>>39104605
I defer to you female gooner. hope it gets better
>>
What a way to start off the day. I hope we get some more readers.
>>
>>39104509
Hmm, gotcha! I don't use it a lot to begin with, so I could do without. Less weight in the luggage.
>>
>>39104289
That wasn't a gman query fyi
>>
>>39104598
Lol chill bro.
>>
>>39104638
it's not that deep bro chill dude
>>39104629
how convenient kek
>>
>>39104652
Is the gman in the house?
>>
>>39104657
he's in the walls asking "H" to jerk him off because he's obsessed with a girl who thinks he's gross
>>
>>39104657
I am though I haven't asked any queries today
>>
>>39104680
Ain't no party like a gman party.
>>
>>39104679
G does not think I'm gross. It would be very hypocritical given how much of a whore she is.
>>
File: hxcxNdeCzBxaTsdBTr5DNi.jpg (444 KB, 1920x1080)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>39104690
This G-Man?
>>
>>39104698
yeah that too probably although that's a waste of resources
>>39104691
It's okay "H" can go back to jerking you off now
>>
trading
>>
aq can trade

who will help me have a ffm threesome asmodeus or sitri?
>>
>>39104764
Flat no from Asmodeus, Sitri might if you make it worth his while
>>
>>39104764
have you tried the demon of good hygiene, fashion, and exercise ?
>>
>>39104790
your query and method used?
>>
>>39104803
have you tried minding your own bussiness? im rich, tall and good looking

fashion is for homosexes though
>>
>>39104816
It was a pendulum reading, if you wanna trade I can pull cards though.

My q: is the spirit currently helping me related to Belial in any way?
>>
>>39104764
My guy there's these green talismans that help attract women. It's called Moneh it is an ancient talisman that helps men gain the favors of women. There's also this magickal ritual called Bathurah where one washes with a scented talisman called soap and you shall achieve what is called "being clean" that shall also gain you the favors of women.

Once you have these you might want to wear nice ceremonial garments in order to continue to gain the favors of women, go forth my brother
>>
Trading lewd
>>
>>39104833
starting
>>
>>39104829
Lol I call bullshit on that, you wouldn't be here if this were true. Bitches would be all over your dick and you wouldn't be asking about it here
>>
>>39104803
Actually yeah there's some demons that help with that.

Vasago, Marchiosas and Haagenti can help with that actually
>>
>>39104833
page of wands rev, 6 of wands, judgment rev, empress, page of pentacles
in a lot of ways yes the spirit is doing his or her part of the deal

but i know belial is a tough demon to work with so anything the spirit may do or negotiate on your behalf may look like a small help
>>
>>39104907
I don't think it's BS. Under normal circunstances the rich and the poor gravitate toward the occult and mysticism but it's like being rich makes you attractive for the sake of it.

Just look at Sperg Musk and his divorce rate. True love and attraction isn't that common if you lack charm and rizz which obviously that anon lacks.
>>
Occult aq, what kind of spirit would come to me if I use this letter in my future ritual?
>>
Trading
>>
>>39104880
Asmodeus:
King of Cups rx, Page of Cups rx, The Devil, Five of Swords,
Doesn't seem to be inclined to help with this right now. Which is weird considering his usual domains. If you focused on other aspects of his domains he'd be more graceful. But that request's not it right now.

Sitri:
Ace of Swords, The Moon, The Star, Ace of Pentacles
Much better odds, especially if you play your cards right. You'll still have to do some heavy lifting, but he'd be willing to give you nudges in the right direction to help it happen.
>>
>>39104930
Oh, they just have a very similar vibe and there's been some hints, so I've been wondering. Not trying to work with him right now, but definitely in the future
>>
>>39104985
A bad one
>>
>>39105030
Is this jokingly or true?
>>
>>39105035
Oni anon?
>>
>>39105040
Yes
>>
AQ

Outcome of trying to fuck 18 year old virgins?
>>
>>39105049
Quit making so many damn letters.
>>
>>39105052
I only have one. I just added a sentence to it.
>>
>>39105058
Are you "making" new letters for each sentence?
>>
>>39105069
No, I'm just editing one online.
>>
Trading
>>
>>39105083
You've edited it a bunch.
Is what I'm getting at.
>>
>>39105102
That is true.
>>
AQ
How long will libgen be down ;-;
>>
>>39105108
Makes a new letter each time.
Quit it.
>>
>>39105114
I see. I take it that is dangerous.
>>
Trading
>>
>>39105148
Q?
>>
>>39105122
Bad enough to where it warrants my attention to it.
>>
>>39105155
Should I stay here for a little longer today or is it time to pack up? Yours?
>>
>>39105160
I see. So my constant editing cas made the online letter into a bunch of letters
So how would I go about disarming this danger?
>>
>>39105168
Detox and cleanse
>>
My own energy? Is that why the letter is dangerous? Would i still be able to use the letter in the future if I stop editing it and cleanse the bad energy?
>>
>>39105184
Scrap the entire idea and cleanse yourself.
Then come back to it later, maybe.
>>
>>39105193
I see, so my negative energy has seeped into the letter with all of my editing.
>>
>>39105162
Who do I have the best outcome with, J, M or S
Male asking about females
Starting when you confirm
>>
>>39105206
Starting
>>
>>39105205
Word of advice.
Maybe do more studying before engaging in stuff like this.
>>
>>39105227
Thank you. So you feel it would just attract negative entities because of all of the negative energy in it?
>>
>>39105238
Food for thought, anon.
>>
>>39105206
>J
>fool rx, high priestess
>M
>king of pents rx, 5 of swords rx,
>S
>7 of cups, hierophant rx

None of these look like their outcomes are great but the least negative looks like J because there's some mystery here unlike the other two which point to failure. I would choose to pursue J if I were you, with M there is basically guaranteed blowout and with S it looks promising but then an institution (job, family) will get directly in the way and cut it short.

>Captcha: T0JNYY
>>
Trading
>>
1.57 MB JPG
I keep seeing it make faces and gestures in the corner of my eye they are black shade and it Like raising it eyebrow or looking at my Cat who is niw sitting ontop the tree facing its direction straight on maybe i was picking up his contempt fir melodys asymerity face (One eye goes the other way)

I dont think My plushy If posesed is very hapy right Bow
It look up, and opened its mouth, i saw someone ooint at the ceiling from there now.. My cat is startineh at
>>
>>39105265
query?
>>
>>39105162
>3 of pents rx, Judgement, knight of cups
Ehhh, staying a while longer wouldn't hurt but do not overstay your welcome, your presence is becoming more and more of an issue wherever this is.
>>
>>39105326
An issue for others??
>>
>>39105336
Idk if for others, English isn't my first language. It's just that you're at a point where you should consider leaving but you still have some time, you don't need to rush
>>
Is it posses?
>>
File: IMG_6298.jpg (1.57 MB, 3024x4032)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
Who is In tha
>>
>>39105379
ITS THE HATMAN
>>
>>39105379
Hello
>>
AQ
Should I bother accepting her plea to reconnect?
>>
Can you use the color of passing cars as divination?
>>
>>39105415
Sure.
>>
>>39105415
Yes
>>
>>39105460
>>39105462
That would be fun.
>>
>>39105474
Go for it.
>>
Aq
Should I do it?
>>
Aq
When will he leave his wife?
>>
trading
>>
>>39105731
Query
>>
AQ
Outcome of marrying S?
>>
>>39105746
any shot with that redhead I saw the other day? you?
I have another q if you don't want that
>>
>>39105403
Nah don't do it brother that hoe will only use you
>>
Trading
>>
>>39105766
Q
>>
>>39105756
Do I have a chance with f?
Starting
>>
>>39105780
Starting
>>
>>39105756
9op the sun the hermit
It could happen if you make a move.
>>
>>39105776
How good/bad is my product really? I’m too invested in it too actually assess where it’d rank
>>
Occult Aq, did I successfully cleanse it of negative energy?
>>
>>39105780
eight of wands r two of swords ten of wands
depends on if you want to put in a lot of work or not but won't be easy.
>>
>>39105816
Five day general? Starting when you confirm
>>
>>39105851
Starting
>>
>>39105892
starting
>>
>>39105842
He's married :(
>>
>>39105851
10 of Wands Wheel of Fortune Rx 4 of Swords
Next 5 days will be stressful and luck won’t be on your side, you’ll get some well deserved rest once this all over but you’re in for some bad couple of days ahead of you
>>
Trading
>>
>>39105816
Your product is a little better than average but it's nothing to write home about. z
It doesn't really stand against the best players in the game. But locally it's not bad.
>>
>>39105917
poor little home wrecker
>>
>>39105960
I'll wreck your home next
>>
>>39105917
well then my read makes sense
>>
>>39105938
I see, trade again? I’m really invested in this and I wanna make it to the big leagues, can I turn into something great or is it regional at best?
>>
>>39105964
sure, what exactly is it that's going to make these days so bad? starting
>>
>>39105964
Regional at best but you lack the connections and capital to make it big. Going to the big players will basically sacrifice your whole life and you'll make the smart choice to stay smaller but really spend more time to those you love in your life.
>>
>>39105968
King of Wands, Sun, Queen of Wands
All reversed
Are you in a relationship? It’s all fire and cards look like a lover’s quarrel to me, it’s to do with passion that burns so bright that leads to its exaltation and burn out, you’ll be put under dire emotional stress that will leave you burned out, you’ll feel used up by these next 5 days and you’ll want to seek rest. Tying it in with the previous spread it’s too much fire being burnt (Wands + wheel) that leads to a desire to refuel said fire (air in the swords)
>>
>>39105917
You're disgusting
>>
>>39105982
no i'm not
>>
>>39105997
Cry more
>>
>>39106010
No sweetie the only one crying is you because he isn't going to leave his wife for a slut like you
>>
>>39105982
Mate I'm not in a relationship at all how does this change things??
>>
>>39106047
I was lying hes not even married
>>
>>39106131
That just sounds like butthurt
>>
>>39106162
>>39106162
>>39106162

NEW THREAD

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.