[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://open.spotify.com/show/64hmkmXpetPEVGPlExkDGl

>ex-board member Holly Etlin makes claim that what happened to Bed Bath & Beyond has not happened except in cases of fraud
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy/comments/1945r00/holly_etlins_statement_regarding_bbby_potentially/
>Share Buyback Fraud Explained
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1749490369258250493.html

>Do companies state that they face bankruptcy...but then *suddenly* do a 180 "Reverse Uno", squeeze short sellers and bring riches to shareholders?
https://reddit.com/r/BBBY/comments/16ohoy3/do_companies_sometimes_officially_state_that_they/

>How Can BBBYQ Exit Chapter 11 In A Way That Benefits Shareholders
https://reddit.com/r/BBBY/comments/15r9jgh/guess_whos_back_salvatores_back/

>End Game: DTC and NSCC are screwed as the DTC just proved shareholders should Directly Register Shares (DRS)
https://reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/13a3yh1/end_game_dtc_and_nscc_are_screwed_as_the_dtc_just/

bbby "class action" case against RC
CASE NUMBER: 1:22-cv-02541-TNM
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64916203/si-v-bed-bath-beyond-corporation/

Ryan Cohen's 16b short swing rule was dismissed the other day. But his "pump and dump" case is still active and may be holding things up.

Bad actors are attempting to delay the chapter 11 proceedings for as long as possible, stay comfy and expect delays, nothing is finalized until the chapter 11 has fully concluded.

Larry Cheng, who is a current board member of GameStop went onto theppshow podcast 8 months after bankruptcy, and 2 months after shares were put on ice.

previous thread:
>>59064804
>>
>>59079279
>Who is Nick Lewin?
>He was tasked with prosecuting 3 leading members of Al-qaeda
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/09/09/20-years-after-attacks-accused-911-must-finally-be-tried-civilian-courts/
>He was the lawyer for Hunter Biden during the probe into his activities
https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2023-10/11_19_17%20-%20Hunter%20Biden%2C%20Edward%20Kim%2C%20et%20al.pdf
>He is the lawyer in charge of eventually releasing the Epstein documents and keeping them away from people like Alan Dershowitz in the meantime (Alan is the lawyer for the illegitimate state of Israel)
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article243745007.html
>And now he's the lawyer for Shelly Lombard, a board member hand picked by Ryan Cohen for the now supposedly defunct company of bed bath and beyond
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy/comments/18tzfzt/salvatores_deep_dive_into_potential_fraud_bbbyq/

>ex-board member Holly Etlin makes claim that what happened to Bed Bath & Beyond has not happened except in cases of fraud
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy/comments/1945r00/holly_etlins_statement_regarding_bbby_potentially/

Larry Cheng went onto theppshow, and pulte is signaling on behalf of Ryan Cohen, we are delayed, most likely until at least march 2025, which is the new claims objection bar date.
>pic related
>>
bros glazing shills and crying fr LMFAO
>>
New thread, same me.
>>
I’m not happy with the bake, but thanks for giving me a fresh bidet
>>
>>59079279
No one who held BBBYQ at cancelation is ever getting anything.
>>
>>59079371
Apart from 120 posts of common sense
>>
I want to talk about… chapter 11 emerging bankruptcy
>>
>>59079389
I think the fraud discovery will help them reemerge
>>
So your telling me, this bankrupt stock, for 12c is just going to be worth $150 each because a judge hits a gavel and declares hedge funds illegal fraudsters and this is an isolated case and now Ryan Cohen is coming over rainbow to give you GME shares…
>>
>Larry Cheng was on PP show and mentioned BBBY 0 times
>this is a signal that Pulte & PP are mouth pieces for Ryan Cohen
>neither bought BBBY shares or bonds
>>
>defaulted bonds doing defaulted bond things
>this is bullish for a bankrupt stock without any prospect of restructuring
>>
>>59079421
kek they really never held a position in bbbyq?
>>
>BBBY has trillions in wealth in persevered NOLS
>can’t afford to stay out of bankruptcy
>>
>I have 4000 shares of burnt BBBYQ, I want Ryan to give me $5 million every month for the rest of my life
>>
>You want Ryan Cohen with no affliction to BBBY to bail you out of a retarded financial decision at the cost of GME holders who are holding and working towards a greater goal because your a retard that spent $30 on a bankrupt stock and a grifter called PP made a collage meme?
>>
>it’s going to emerge chapter 11 bankruptcy as a entity for teddy holdings and Ryan will pay me $5 million a year because BBBYQ has preserved NOLS worth trillions only Ryan wants
>>
Why isn’t Ryan talking about BBBY? Elon was vocal about Twitter, Ryan’s busy working on GME, he’s customer focused, if you watch the PP show featuring Larry Cheng he explains this.
>>
Why do BBBY holders not exist at weekends? As someone pointed out they don’t exist at all, so what’s point of these threads?
>>
BONDS BONDS… but I’ve not seen any slurping of the bonds? If this is your stock of dreams, were art thou to defend thy fair maiden? You shit talk GME you get shit rammed down your throat, here, you thank me for it.
>>
What’s the Pulte Plan? Legit question
>>
>no BBBY holders but a consistent baked thread just for me about a stock that is delisted and untradeable
>TRADE THE BONDS
Defaulted bonds, not seen a single slurp of bonds.

Can you PLEASE send me some real fucking BBBYies im insane in the membrane over here
>>
>>59079371
My 1099 shows otherwise. But arcane knowledge like that is reserved for those who can read.
>>
>27 months of BBBY posting until the new cope drops
>>
>>59079549
>shows otherwise
Whachu sayin
>>
>and you think Ryan Cohen is going to give you shares in GME because… a fat nose grifter on YouTube said so…
>>
If BBBYIES even believed their own cow shit, there would be a strong counter argument to my fact posting.
>>
>>59079560
>he must deflect when the conversation strays away from his three talking points
>>
>>59079599
but you don't even care about the fraud
>>
Kek fraud shillies, I can't wait for goldberg to shoot down trittons motion to dismiss
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy/comments/1g0zi2a/mark_tritton_motion_to_dismiss_the_amended/
>>
I'm looking forward to JPM and/or Howard Milstein getting shafted.

One or both of these parties are the ones employing faggots like tranny 100pbtid, kek shillies

https://www.reddit.com/r/Teddy/comments/1f7sidb/billionaire_howard_milsteins_spider_web_is/
>>
>>59079669
>>59079677
Based Goldberg
>>
>>59079677
>faggots
>trannys
Obsessed! Hahaha, love you little niggas like you wouldn’t believe, tell me again how the judge is going to order you to be made millionaires for buying in at 12c
>>
>>59079693
>>59079696
medium rare seethe with a side of no response. delectable.
>>
>>59079703
It’s sun 50 posts baby girl, you gotta grease me up if you want me to perform
>>
>>59079715
but what if you didnt have breakfast this morning, how would you perform then?
>>
File: drive thru.gif (139 KB, 400x222)
139 KB
139 KB GIF
>>59079724
>>
>>59079740
do you ever feel like a plastic bag?
>>
>>59079677
The fraud settlement for shareholders is gonna be glorious.
>>
File: BBBYies on PP.png (178 KB, 823x899)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>59079763
*taptap* Don't feed hope to the lost souls
>>
>>59079763
It's going to be $0, because their is no fraud investigation.
>>
>>59079633
I see your recognizing of this awards you with digits. A curious thing when the proof of what occurred is brought up, yet shills shill otherwise.
>>
>cant defuse my questions and facts
>will talk about him as paid opposition, this will work after 4 weeks surely.
>at this rate i will be hit with a sneed
>>
File: IMG_5900.jpg (107 KB, 1024x1024)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>59079763
Who would pay the fraud settlement? Members of the corrupt board are not billionaires. I’ve heard that JPM would pay but how would they be at fault?
>>
>explain it again
>NOW DO IT AGAIN!!
>AAAGAAAIINN!!!!!
>can you uhh…
>explain again please… RIGHT NOW!!!
kek sealions
>>
File: cat-fat.gif (534 KB, 498x375)
534 KB
534 KB GIF
>>59079837
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDC4nGCjymE
They can not answer this, 4 weeks deep, they have no chain for this just
>BBBYies will be made butthole
Who makes them butthole? They do not know, Pulte, Keithie (Homobaggimus) & PP really done a number on these folk.
>>
File: IMG_5751.jpg (409 KB, 978x1600)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>59079837
Adding onto my previous post just to say that everyone is here waiting for new equity, which is still perfectly legal and possible. Expect delays the claims objection bar date is now March 2025, and bad actors are activating across discussion outlets to cause demoralization to decrease trust in RC and encourage decision making against your own best interests when new equity is issued to bbbyq holders.
>>
File: burp.jpg (67 KB, 888x587)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>59079852
Doesn't work like that babes, this thread is for you to tell the world to buy in to BBBY, and you just aren't selling it, you aren't selling me the pen.

GME though, you had DFV, Wu Tang ( We don't talk about Wu Tang anymore) Ryan Cohen, Moon cycles etc etc... What does BBBY got?

You have nothing, your plays are retarded, you have more holes than a sponge you aren't sending me your best, you are just sending me fillers at this point.
>>
Mark Tritton is begging to be dismissed for the 2nd time and 100pbtid is still bitching about why there's still a bbbyq general. RC fucking hates Tritton and he can't even enjoy that a little bit. What a gay larp.
>>
File: Brand new BBBYies.gif (192 KB, 220x122)
192 KB
192 KB GIF
>>59079861
>decrease trust in RC
Trust in RC for GME investments, not retarded BBBY holding, GME would never vote to save BBBY retards.
>everyone is here waiting for new equity,
Ah yes yes... all 2 of you with copy & paste scripts.
>>
>>59079882
>What a gay larp.
Why does RC not comment strongly then? Oh NDA, sure sure..
>>
>>59079886
>Why does RC not comment then
Name one time RC commented on anything that wasn't on Joe Fonicello's channel. I'll wait.
>>
You're allowed to say the bbbyq deposition if you want :)
>>
>>59079837
If you don't know what JPM did with the old board members that's not my problem.
>>
>>59079891
>>59079894
Nice silonigger attempt fucker, I see you sliiiide to the right, criss cross.

Ryan Cohen is working at GME, not BBBY, he is working hard, talk is cheap.

He is a Alpha class meme lord, not as godly as the Cat Tier meme lord but he's solid.
You are trying to sell me on that if he has "won" and sat on a couch... Where's the meme, the smugness? If he just won The Game he would be meme dropping, because it doesn't matter anymore. Because BBBY was a failed game, the new game is dilation, and its coming, this December, if there is a dilation in December, its confirmed, there is no need for BBBY, it's nols, its restructured bath towel selling, its liquidated.
>>
File: 1425140979379.jpg (87 KB, 645x773)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
WAGMI
>>
>>59079911
gme's got Bank of America ($2.6 trillion) pressed and JP Morgan ($3.1 trillion) is implicated in bbbyq fraud bullshit. $6.1 trillion dollars of assets total are in duress between a dying brick and mortar video game retailer and a bankrupt towel store. Hilarious.
>>
File: BBBYies in the bath.jpg (47 KB, 469x700)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
I had a wank a few weeks ago, I had a post nut clairty vision, and its not been despunked yet, Ryan Cohen signed his name to all sorts of dead end stuff like looprinng, bbby, NFT market, yada yada to keep them off the scent of what he was doing, a kansas city shuffle, so why everyone's fucking around with BBBY, hes swimming around in 5 billion GME warchest pool.

God you are so stupid leeroy
>>
>>59079921
Did I really break your ankles with that one? Get crossed up.
>>
File: BBBYies face.gif (3.54 MB, 640x640)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB GIF
>>59079943
I didn't even feel you slide in slim jim
>>
>>59079933
Shit bro, all you had to do was name one time RC commented on anything. You don't have to barf post like this!
>>
>>59079947
I'm just that good at dealing with bullshitters
>>
>>59079951
Don't worry, you will develop a strong gag reflex.

Please though, do continue I haven't had this much action all week.
>>
File: BBBYies on tour.jpg (21 KB, 474x267)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>59079956
>bullshitters
>PP, Pulte as champions for BBBY
>>
>>59079963
I really don't have much to continue on unless you attempt a post that isn't a barf filled slide response. RC hates that fucko Mark Tritton and he's begging to have charges dropped, but you can't even appreciate that as a "gme holder". Then you started coping about why isn't RC responding, got turned around, and spanked.
>>
>>59079972
>RC doesn't like a guy
>this will make 12c BBBY shares worth $150
What are the steps, because after 4 weeks, there is a massive buttcrack that just doesn't add up
>>
>>59079979
>what are the steps
as long as I've been on this board, I just got breakdowns on stocks and crypto. Bbby is the first time I'm tuning into a bankrupted stock process. I'd probably pop into a Spirit Airlines or Tup general if someone kept it going, but Bbby just has loose relativity to RC and I think it's funny.
>>
>>59079999
.... and how many BBBYies do you own.
>>
>>59080006
I got a giftcard
>>
>>59080010
I like you, you can stay.
>>
dhit man, I'm checking the website and if the giftcard still works I'd still have to come up with cash for some of this shit
>>
>>59079703
>*holds up spork*
>Just who is Michael Goldberg?
>>
File: IMG_5559.png (582 KB, 894x894)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
The owner of the worlds largest Omni channel company had butterflies in his twitter banner and tweeted about ryan Cohen's BBBY deposition.

https://x.com/typesfast/status/1835848394104877347

> rc sells shares of bbby in august 2022

> rc offers 400 million for company in December 2022

> pitchbook lists company as sold one month after RC’s offer

> one month after the pitchbook update, RC tweets “someone tell the government to stop shooting down my balloons”

> only media appearance RC has made since entering gme in 2020 was gmedd.com

> Larry cheng has gone onto theppshow podcast

> all sorts of scitzo speculation is allowed on superstonk, but when you mention any of the above, which is will documented, posts are censored and shills go berserk

> platinumsparkles was allowed onto a video conference with Gary Gensler, which implies she was considered passive enough to not ask hardball questions. She also spends literally all day engaging with bbby content on Twitter and spends hours rebutting all of it.

> mass media outlets all bash RC and his activities around GME/BBBY nonstop for years.

These are some strange occurrences surrounding Ryan Cohen and his activities.

Also the 100 pbtid follows the lore going back 4 years this closely? Pretty odd.

>>59079911
Yea I remember them coaching the board on how to talk to RC, and also didn’t JPM have their loans paid off early in the chapter 11 process (wasn’t it even before they declared bankruptcy?) so they couldn’t meddle in the restructuring. But I was more curious as to if that is enough evidence for the legal system to take action. Pragmatically, it is enough evidence to know the entire system is rigged by design, but is it enough for the courts? Either way new equity is all that really matters, fraud would be a nice addition.
>>
File: rattled.gif (1.99 MB, 374x211)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>59080159
*taptap*>>59079778

Don't be a fickle bitch answer your crown jewel of your lore.
>>
File: weird2.gif (2.19 MB, 432x298)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB GIF
>>59080159
>Also the 100 pbtid follows the lore going back 4 years this closely? Pretty odd.
>posts copy & paste shit in GME endlessly
>KEEEEEEEEK KEEEEEEEEEEEEK HE KNOWS OUR LORE!
It's truly a mystery.
>>
>4 weeks into 28 month mission
>everyone still doing that (1) thing within 3 posts
>>
File: stan.png (332 KB, 591x476)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>PLZ RESPOND
This is the champion you claim Ryan Cohen would pick?
>>
>>59079861
Ichan has nothing to do with BBBYQ. There has never been any proof that he does, and this picture proves nothing.
>>
>>59080139
2nd post in the pic is so true. Shills don't dare attack Goldberg. I guess they're self aware enough to understand that seething about Goldberg would Streisand effect his name. He was brought on to investigate and prosecute the fraud that occured at BBBY. I don't think retail appreciates who he is and what he's doing enough. Goldberg is the key to making shareholders whole.

Shills like to cite the fact that Goldberg said the shares are gone, that's true using the current information on hand. That doesn't mean that new equity can't be issued in the future when all of the classes above shareholders get made whole first.

Follow the board lawsuit very closely.
>>
File: oh you done me.gif (1.42 MB, 498x372)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB GIF
>>59080282
>Goldberg is the key to making shareholders whole.
Nigga please... You tell me you are typing this with a straight face.
>>
>>59080290
Why did they bring Goldberg on board a simple Chapter 11 bankruptcy?
>>
>>59080282
>That doesn't mean that new equity can't be issued in the future when all of the classes above shareholders get made whole first.
How much is BBBY worth, how fuck can it be worth trillions of dollars to pay debts and make shareholders whole and restart a liquidated towel shop? Think McFly think!
>>
>>59080294
Idk, I will have to wait until his reddit AMA goes up. Stop talking like a spakker.
>>
>he can't answer and deflects
>>
File: BBBYies talk it out.gif (1.12 MB, 640x640)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB GIF
>>59080308
Alright, I'll fuck, why did Goldberg join the chapter 11 bankruptcy, keep the fruity "for the people" shit to a minimum. What is his interest in this.
>>
>>59080294
Because he's an expert
>>
File: BBBYies keep it real.gif (470 KB, 500x256)
470 KB
470 KB GIF
>85 posts in 3 hours vs 284 in 6 days
We must be getting close, announcement any day now. Emergence from butterfly bankruptcy chapter 11 nols is priced in, the money printers go BRRRRRR for 12c BBBY shares.... ho ho ho
>>
File: IMG_5540.jpg (69 KB, 1066x799)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
A lawyer who represented president Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, has a name which is Nick Lewin. This Nick Lewin is the lawyer for one of RC’s board picks.

Isn’t that the dardenst thing?
>>
Shillies, I know you watch the pp show. This is the best your boy arnal can argue from the grave? He has no fiduciary duty? Kek

Your response 100pbtid fag?
>>
>>59080530
>your boy arnal
I thought arnal was killed because he wanted to go against BBBY's board?
>>
https://x.com/pulte/status/1845575161921122631
>>
it’s over
>>
>>59080006
Nobody owns BBBY, it was canceled.
>>
>>59080543
Just because a fag gets cold feet doesn't make him less of a fag. Arnal is still complicit and that's why goldberg is going after his estate
>>
File: IMG_5980.png (3.08 MB, 1242x2208)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB PNG
>>59080473

Nick lewin, is a lawyer who represented Hunter Biden, who is president Joe Biden’s son. This same Nick lewin also represents a Bed Bath & Beyond board member (Shelly Lombard) that was hand picked by Ryan Cohen.

Pretty interesting.
>>
>>59079999
TUP went instant expert market because of idiots trying to make it another bk meme stock. Expect more bk stocks to do this, you aren't allowed to play with them anymore.
>>
>>59080820
The expert market was created because one of the core principles behind naked shorting is to never pay taxes because you never close the short, which means those naked shorts stocks are a massive liability if RC like figures started dog piling in (along with retail) and causing massive systemic instability due to massive squeezes. So they created the expert market in the fall of 2021 to shore up the liability. So if any licensed players wanna play that game they will be sat down in a back room meeting or fined/jailed as the system will just make shit up if necessary to stop you from squeezing these naked positions. Whereas retail on the other hand cannot be controlled so they made the expert market "licensed firms only".

It is all rigged and a gigantic scam.

https://www.amazon.com/One-Nation-Under-Blackmail-Vol/dp/B0BYQGK3Z4/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk3AVceraTI&ab_channel=TheGreatTaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co_tVd9gA2I&ab_channel=BestDocumentary
>>
File: IMG_4396.jpg (76 KB, 720x707)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>59080864
>>
>>59080530
>my response
>I’m not invested in this slop
NEXT
>>
>>59080578
>TUP+GME = WIN
>>
>>59080639
I hope not, I have 27 months left.
>>
>>59080648
Oh so Goldberg is this months hero, what happened to Ryan leading the offensive? Goal post moving tut Tut
>>
>>59081276
4d chess
>>
File: IMG_2232.jpg (141 KB, 1134x489)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Kek predictive programmies
>>
>pssst wake up, fresh Richard Newton just dropped.

He mentioned BBBY once you know
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvMzXj-2ZKo
>>
>>59081276
Goldberg and Lewin make you seethe lmao
>>
File: ywb.gif (607 KB, 430x288)
607 KB
607 KB GIF
>posts walls of comments and texts
>do not understand faganese
>mind can not be changed
>1+29 day still trying to sell me on BBBY
I'm just ugh... I just ain't buying BBBY, no one is. Ugh I know.
>>
File: Wut.gif (642 KB, 450x539)
642 KB
642 KB GIF
>>59081731
He knows...
H...how did you work this out, meghabrain medonkabonk, I kneel.
>>
eventually youll tell us your life story like the other interns. about how it got to the point where you have photos queued up to reply to a man discussing another man literally named Gold Bug. but for now we will enjoy this time as strangers.
>>
>>59081754
>words
cool story bro, should put it on t-shirt
>does not want to dicuss chapter 11 bankruptcy

What is it with you people?! Why fuck can't you discuss chapter 11 ughhhh!
>>
>>59081761
what happens in a chapter 11 bankruptcy when it is discovered fraud led to the bankruptcy? a non answer to this question will be considered a concession.
>>
take your time. i wouldnt want to be forced to accept your concession. im here to discuss chapter 11, afterall.
>>
>>59081769
A Chapter 11 Bankruptcy is to either (1) try and save an otherwise failing company by restructuring or other means; or (2) if unable to be saved, to account for its existing assets for liquidation to satisfy its creditors in the order established in the debt waterfall. A lawsuit alleging fraud would be a separate lawsuit with a separate cause of action.
>>
>>59081794
concession accepted but the question wasnt aimed at you. i appreciate your input regardless.
>>
>>59081798
Don't be a faggot bro, here is my response
A Chapter 11 Bankruptcy is to either (1) try and save an otherwise failing company by restructuring or other means; or (2) if unable to be saved, to account for its existing assets for liquidation to satisfy its creditors in the order established in the debt waterfall. A lawsuit alleging fraud would be a separate lawsuit with a separate cause of action.
>source >>59081794
>>
it would be really unfortunate if anyone could google “fraud payout for enron shareholders”. publicly accessible information really throws a wrench in this whole obfuscation process.
>>
>>59081798
>but the question wasnt aimed at you
So you refuse the answer because it didn't come from 100+pbtid? Would you rather it came from your couchexperts? Or your expert who enjoys watching his wife get fucked on his own bed?
>>
>>59081793
Are you though, because you seem to be here for me, what are you, special forces?
>>
It’s the devotion and hostility for me.
>>
>>59081803
concession accepted. i guess youre not here to discuss chapter 11 in full. You must not know a lot about it and thats ok. we cant all be well read experts. im still glad youre here, maybe youll learn something.
>>
File: Hans GruBBYies.jpg (10 KB, 474x315)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>59081805
I could talk mens fashion and googling a thousand and one different bankrupt stocks that have never turned bankrupt retail store stocks pump to the billions you need to make this what you think it is.
>>
>>59081813
>billions
He keeps doing this. Why?
>>
>>59081806
woah man, no need to get upset. i already accepted your concession. if you have a chapter 11 topic to discuss id be glad to join in.
>>59081807
i love discussing chapter 11 but youre avoiding it and once again, thats ok.
>>
>>59081813
another concession already? please stop, youre spoiling me. give me a break between concession acceptances.
>>
>>59081818
>whoa man
I detect a big nose behind this post
>>
>>59081822
checked, concession accepted, and it takes one to know one ;)
>>
>>59081822
>obssesses with jew noses.
Were you one of Niggerfaggots alts this whole time?
>>
>>59081816
Because what you guys keep discussing is as if you come out of bankruptcy, restart operations and bath towels are only legally allowed to be purchased at BBBY at a premium, there is a massive gap.

Ok, so you win, fraud detected, the pool needs to be repaid, great you now have 3 billion dollars, amazing, ryan buys BBBY for 5 billions, awesome, he now pays you all dollars and dollars ontop of your new equity, bonds, debt repayments, fantastic, he then goes out and sets up retail shops again out of this same pot that he just bled into your pockets, because bath towels are a high value product....

I am just not seeing the steps taken that make this a logical transition, it doesn't even need to be towels, it could be umbrellas, fucking paper craft shop.

>DUHHHHH TEDDY

Ok so its a holding company thats got fuck all way of raising capital because GME holders are in the middle of voting Ryan out for giving BBBYies billions, next step?
>>
>>59081833
>NOOOOO STOP NOTICING
hmm interesting
>>
so now he doesnt want to discuss chapter 11. i know youre reading this. why dont you want to talk anymore. youve been begging to chat for weeks and you already tapped out after a single question.
>>
>>59081826
Hi PP
>>
>>59081844
checked but this isnt related to chapter 11. stop straying off topic its ruining this character youve built.
>>
Will the copium supplies of BBBYcels ever run out? It seems like their stash lasts for year after year, it's truly fascinating, horrifying and kind of pathetic. I'll pray that they won't ROPE when the copium eventually runs out. Then they'll awake from their deluded stupor and finally realize that they gambled away all their money because they took financial advice from schizo meme stock "trading experts" from the internet.
>>
>>59081838
>so youve just purchased shares in an 8 billion dollar company while it was valued at 10 million dollars
>whats next?
whats next is my tongue inside some latina butthole since i just made a 800x
>>
>>59081856
Oh, so you have been told you are getting an 800x from somewhere official, I have not seen this document. Nice silofagging
>>
>>59081866
checked but youve once again conceded and i am forced to accept.
>>
>>59081849
God I hope not, the creative cope they come up with is top-tier slop.
>>
>>59081879
stop getting distracted. you still havent answered what happens to a chapter 11 bankruptcy plan when it is discovered fraud led to the bankruptcy.
>>
>>59081877
You have no option to accept anything I throw at you, you got no bonds, you got no shares, you are defending a stock that's dead, stripped of meat, bones left to the dogs, and you expect it to come back kicking, because PP & Pulte posted a few memes?
>>
>>59081885

I already said;

Because what you guys keep discussing is as if you come out of bankruptcy, restart operations and bath towels are only legally allowed to be purchased at BBBY at a premium, there is a massive gap.

Ok, so you win, fraud detected, the pool needs to be repaid, great you now have 3 billion dollars, amazing, ryan buys BBBY for 5 billions, awesome, he now pays you all dollars and dollars ontop of your new equity, bonds, debt repayments, fantastic, he then goes out and sets up retail shops again out of this same pot that he just bled into your pockets, because bath towels are a high value product....

I am just not seeing the steps taken that make this a logical transition, it doesn't even need to be towels, it could be umbrellas, fucking paper craft shop.

>DUHHHHH TEDDY

Ok so its a holding company thats got fuck all way of raising capital because GME holders are in the middle of voting Ryan out for giving BBBYies billions, next step?
>>
>>59081892
>>59081895
wow even more concessions and still not answering the question about the chapter 11 hes been begging to discuss. i want to use the forbidden d-word to describe this, but ill wait a bit more before i pass judgement. why are RC’s board picks not being sued for fraud and being protected by the fbi as per chapter 11 documents? in your extensive chapter 11 experience (i assume its extensive otherwise how would you be so confident) does that usually happen?
>>
>>59081924
This is what I would like to know, please tell me, in deph, use paragraph spacing if you must, as much detail as possible
>>
>>59081953
>he didnt read the op
>he didnt read anything any anon linked him in the past few weeks
you have to stop feeding me these concessions, im going to burst.
>>
>>59081866
We’re all making 800x anon. Don’t you hold gme? No one had to tell you about that right?

>>59081924
>forbidden d-word
Kek is it disingenuous? They hate that word.
>>
>>59082073
anon, you didnt get the signed affidavit from ryan that guarantees you moass? it should have come in the mail. i personally do not invest unless there is a paper trail that promises me upwards of 6 million dollars or some other unbelievably high number.
>>
>>59081879
it's so funny. I can't even begin to image how RED the portfolios of the people in these threads are
>>
>>59081968
>he didn't read the schizo ramblings about hidden subliminal messages in twitter posts
>JUST 2 MORE WEEKS THEN IT WILL GO TO THE MOON I PROMISE THIS TIME IT WILL SQUEEEEEZE
FTFY
>>
where did the anon that only desired a chapter 11 discussion. why does he disappear whenever someone discusses it in earnest with him? is he a little shy? thats kind of cute actually.
>>
>>59082134
where did he go* i meant
>>59082125
>didnt read the op
concession accepted
>>
this is no ordinary 100pbtid lunchbreak. can one of the shills check his office and make sure hes ok?
>>
>>59082285
Still alive, not going anywhere until you discuss the situation in full
>>
>>59082134
Still here unless you want to open up the back doors, I’m ready, are you ready?
>>
>>59082327
you said you wanted to discuss bbby. im not going to lecture you since thats not how discussions work. we can pick up where we left off >>59081924. failure to continue the discussion is just another concession.
>>
>>59082354
I’ve really done a number on this one, I like that you’re trying a new tactic though, this is different, once again, does not counter my posting ethics.

Now… are you ready to discuss chapter 11 BBBY
>>
>>59082372
this is the world record for concessions. lets keep it simple then. what mechanism is preventing a fraud payout from occurring like in similar cases of enron or worldcom? you seem to believe its impossible even though it has happened in the past, definitionally possible. the burden of proof is on you to show me exactly how a fraud payout has been prevented in this case.
>>
>>59082385
And you are happy to discuss this?
>>
>>59082413
>deflecting
concession accepted again. this is getting boring. i feel like tom brady, winning gets tiring. do you want to discuss chapter 11? you start and ill respond this time.
>>
>>59082385
You seem to be confused at what my purpose here is
>>
>>59082425
your purpose is to discuss bbby. you are not doing that. therefore i win.
>>
>>59082424
Oh I insist, gentlemen first
>>
>>59082433
That’s exactly what I’m here for, very perceptive
>>
>>59082435
ok how about we discuss this >>59081924
>>
dont make me use the d-word. ill do it.
>>
>>59082444
I don’t wanna discuss this, I want to discuss Larry Cheng on PP show
>>
>>59082472
wrong, you want to discuss chapter 11. youre on record having said so yourself. unless you were lying, which is fine. we all lie sometimes. im a bit confused why you would lie about that but im willing to let it go if you answer this >>59081924
>>
>please let’s discuss this thing wait no not like that I don’t actually want to discuss this thing I just want to piss and shit everywhere for 100 posts
I’m supposed to believe this is a real autistic person doing this for free?
>>
File: IMG_9834.jpg (64 KB, 1170x180)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>59082472
>>
is it time for second lunchbreak already? its almost like this guy doesnt want to discuss chapter 11.
>>
>>59082509
Impossible why else would he post 100 times in several threads? Surely he wouldn’t be lying about that. That would be a very d——- thing to do.
>>
>>59082484
What no, I want to discuss TEDDY now, why you being silonigger?
>>
>>59082482
Would love to discuss chapter 11 with you, but what happened to chapter 10?
>>
>>59082525
For 4 weeks
>>
>>59082528
>now
What changed why don’t you want to discuss chapter 11 anymore?
>>
>>59082538
Nothings changed we are still discussing chapter 11
>>
>>59082528
>>59082534
answer my questions and then we can move on >>59081924. thats how conversations work.
>>
>>59082547
I don’t do requests, if you would like to state a comment or paragraph I can piss holes into this for you
>>
>>59082552
sorry, im more autistic. answer my questions or propose another topic. im here to discuss bbby chapter 11 and will not be dissuaded.
>>
I cant wait for [REDACTED] to get nuked when bbby revived
>>
>>59082546
why did you say you didnt want to discuss chapter 11 >>59082472 >>59082528 there seems to be an issue with your coding.
>>
You really believe that? That someone would just be d—//—-//? On the internet?
>>
so it seems this thread has come to the irrefutable conclusion that bbby will be emerging from chapter 11 with a fraud payout and equity in tow. theres no one here that seems to want to argue against this fact.
>>
>>59082596
Glad we are all in agreement. Surely nobody will be upset by this and proceed to spam nonsensical posts while never addressing the chapter 11.
>>
>>59082596
Sounds good to me. As a gme holder who also bought bbby because it isn’t illegal to buy more than one stock I plan to use my fraud payout to buy more gme. I can’t imagine anyone would be upset that at that, especially not a fellow gme holder.
>>
>>59082596
>theres no one here that seems to want to argue against this fact.
There is fraud, that does not result in you gaining half the wealth of France through a bankrupt BBBY stock. You get that from GME.
>>
>>59082630
>hold both route
Do you though?

>BBBY bankrupt
>GME $5 billion
basic economics, bigger number better.
>>
>>59082609
Why does not one want to discuss chapter 11 emerging bankruptcy? What does it look like? No one knows but its provocative
>>
>>59082634
>there is fraud
where is your document proving this? also, answer this >>59081924. i am more autistic than you.
>>
>>59082646
you do not want to discuss it >>59082528
>>59082472. please make up your mind and then answer why nick lewin is involved in this chapter 11 instead of waterboarding terrorists.
>>
File: walked into that one.gif (789 KB, 500x412)
789 KB
789 KB GIF
>>59082649
>i am more autistic than you.
Sure sure, let's see if you can keep up partner.
>>
File: BBBYIES fighting.gif (375 KB, 339x279)
375 KB
375 KB GIF
>>59082652
I want to talk restructuring BBBY now
>>
>>59082654
keep up what? autism is a condition that affects me daily. i dont have to keep anything up. this is also off-topic since this thread is about bbby. please read the op.
>>
File: IMG_8884.jpg (815 KB, 1170x1134)
815 KB
815 KB JPG
>>59082634
Kek same energy.
>>59082639
I didn’t say I held both. I said I hold gme and bought bbby. Get it straight.
>>
>>59082658
ok. the restructuring is happening and the company will emerge and i will get equity based on what i owned before shares were cancelled. you can feel free to disagree but ill need cited sources since my argument relies on the op so my sources are already here for you to read at any time. no sources will unfortunately result in a concession.
>>
>>59082662
>Get it straight.
Don't assume my sexuality, I will report you to HR
>>
>>59082667
>but ill need cited sources since my argument relies on the op

This is the difference between you towel hags and GME Chads, we don't need no cited sources.
>>
>>59082682
by the numbers this is your 15th concession of the day. congrats! in chapter 11, which party was responsible for appointing michael goldberg as the plan administrator? you know everything about this chapter 11 (as you admitted) because BBBaggies spammed /gme/ so it should be an easy conversation starter. lets get this convo back on some rails.
>>
File: IMG_9711.jpg (45 KB, 765x534)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>59082682
I find your flexibility truly astounding. I refuse to believe someone who wasn’t being paid to be d——— here would be this flexible.
>>
File: ITT.jpg (81 KB, 400x600)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>hello fellow genuine people
>>
>>59079279
Kek baggies
>>
>>59082727
what if i feed it with recursions in order to break it?
>>
>>59082740
Tyfys.
>>
>>59082634
>You get that from GME.
if RC failed with BBBY then it shows that he's just taking advantage of us by alluding to things with his tweets while not delivering much tangible value, what does GME have going for it then, the pokemon card business is worth more than NFTs i guess
>>
>>59082693
>BBBaggies spammed /gme/

Well was mostly one homosexual called Keith poster that started fanning that bonfire, but sure, lets back on the rails of BBBY being bankrupt and being worthless.
>>
>>59082786
Yeah but GME has a roaring kitty... BBBY has PP and Pulte, we are not the same.
>>
>>59082819
You’re starting to seem quite emotional and no longer arguing through logic. Do you need a hanky to dry your tears or something?
>>
File: oh you real.gif (1.95 MB, 268x210)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>59082824
P-please stay on topic about BBBY
>>
>>59082819
>changing his narrative about why hes here
if thats the route you want to go down I wont stop you. answer this question please >>59082693 i literally cannot process another concession today theyre all going in the backlog.
>>
>>59082823
bbby has a keith and a docket autist. they make you plenty angry enough.
>>
>>59082786
>if rc failed with bbby
faggot, rc sold and gave a deposition in the circumstances, the board was trying to fuck with him: claiming to give him insider information so he couldn't sell, the fraudulent board hell bent on bankrupting the company while coordinating with JPM, and refusing to sell BuyBuyBaby to him. Get the fuck out of here with your pussy aching you bitch.
>>
>>59082829
Bbby doesn’t exist anymore. Can we discuss chapter 11 and fraud?
>>
File: winning.gif (956 KB, 498x210)
956 KB
956 KB GIF
>buttfucked them that hard they think they can keep this up for 27 months.
>>
I mean if BBBY is emerging bankruptcy, I ain't seeing it, if it was so cut and dry why has it not happened in past 12 months?
>>
>>59082852
You're the biggest faggot in GME
>>
>>59082852
your concession has been rejected. please submit it tomorrow. lets converse based on this topic >>59082693 instead
>>
What is really going to bake your noodle is, why do you think Ryan Cohen is still involved in this stock?
>>
>>59082857
please read the op before responding. your claim has no source and has therefore been rejected. Answer this >>59082865
>>
>>59082857
>why has it not happened in past 12 months?
>thing hasn’t happened yet thus it never will
This is literally meltdownies favorite logical fallacy. Holy shit are you a downie?
>>
File: BBBYIES first stock.gif (954 KB, 498x281)
954 KB
954 KB GIF
>>59082860
That has nothing to do with BBBY though :( Stay on topic about highly emerging bankrupt stock.
>>
>>59082866
there is no stock. it has been cancelled. we are here to discuss a chapter 11 for dk butterfly. specifically this >>59082870. i know youre excited to discuss so respond when youre ready.
>>
>>59082872
>. Holy shit are you a downie?
I am an uppie.
>>
>>59082875
bbby does not exist. please stay on topic and discuss the topics you’ve been begging to discuss for weeks.
>>
>>59082870
I don't do requests babes xoxox this is your stock, I am just living in it.
>>
>>59082877
I am ready for you now, I would like to begin. I got my chips dips and drink ready to go.
>>
>>59082885
so what is your purpose here? address >>59081924 if your purpose is to discuss bbby chapter 11.
>>
>>59082883
>really done a number on you
I know, thanks for noticing and picking up that I would like to discuss chapter 11 when ready.
>>
>>59082891
thank you. who is nicholas lewin?
>>
File: Alright.gif (718 KB, 335x186)
718 KB
718 KB GIF
>>59082892
>so what is your purpose here?
Purpose? I don't understand the question, use it in a sentence.
>>
>>59082898
me too >>59082901
>>
>>59082901
>nicholas lewin
Sound's french.
>>
>>59082908
thats not chapter 11 related. stay on topic please.
>>
>>59082885
>this is your stock
What stock?
>>
>>59082913
Not on topic, sorry
>Larry Cheng went onto Theppshow edition
>>
>>59082693
BBBY is represented by Michael Goldberg, who is filing lawsuits against that little faggot Mark Tritton right? If the company and brand sold off, Does that mean Mark Tritton is representing BBBY still or is that moving towards the DK Butterfly stuff?
>>
>>59082921
Exactly, now you are getting it.
>>
>>59082923
*If the company and brand sold off, Does that mean Michael Goldberg is representing BBBY still or is that moving towards the DK Butterfly stuff?
>>
>>59082922
you may be mistaken. you want to discuss chapter 11, a good place to start would be to figure out who picked michael goldberg to be the plan administrator.
>>
>>59082937
who picked him, standing by awaiting detailed response.
>>
>>59082931
i dont it i think you’ll have to explain how that relates to larry cheng
>>
>>59082823
>As of June 13, 2024, Gill's net worth includes more than 9 million GameStop shares valued at $262 million, and about $6.3 million in cash.
he made that off the backs of retail investors, he might have pumped and dumped BBBY too like he did with CHWY since BBBY pumped at the exact time as GME in august 2022
>>
>>59082943
you must remember because of keith. if you dont remember then he probably wasnt that bad and you have no reason to be here.
>>
>>59082945
he was on pp show you know
>>
Kek. While everyone is arguing in here the gme thread is literally dead. How telling.
>>
>>59082957
can you link that? this is news to me and its not linked in the op. you read the op, right?
>>
>>59082955
>you have no reason to be here.
Yet, here I am, 4 weeks later and a dozen threads yonder.
>>
>>59082963
so you dont remember?
>>
>>59082962
This would require me scrolling up, I do not have that kind of time.
>>
>>59082961
>everyone arguring
Nigga this isn't arguring, this nigga just coming down to my level trouble is he will burn out.
>>
>>59082948
probably AMC too when it peaked at like $70 (pre-split) in mid 2021
>>
>>59082923
>>59082933
goldberg represents the estate (many dk butterflies) in legalese. that means a lot of things but for simplicity it means he represents the company. tritton is appearing as himself, not in his capacity as a steward of the company.
>>
>>59082969
>>59082971
you do have the time. you should scroll up. if you dont I can always discuss ryan cohen, ceo of gamestop, in the gamestop thread. it would be good to discuss the many court cases he is involved in as they may have some bearing on my investment in gamestop (ticker:GME). that seems to be the only threat that gets you to behave. your choice. converse with me, or ill be forced to leave this thread for a more entertaining one.
>>
>>59082976
Clear enough for me, thanks
>>
>i am more autistic than you
you will learn. one way or the other.
>>
>>59082969
>I do not have that kind of time.
>has time to post 100+ times in the thread for a bankrupt towel stock everyday for 4 weeks. Fucking Kek.
>>
File: big fat dougshit.jpg (2.29 MB, 2020x1356)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
How come RC's board picks are being sued?

Also, Nick lewin, is a lawyer who represented Hunter Biden, who is president Joe Biden’s son. This same Nick lewin also represents a Bed Bath & Beyond board member (Shelly Lombard) that was hand picked by Ryan Cohen
>>
>>59083010
I look forward to working with you, your predecessors have been lacking
>>
>>59083050
are NOT being sued.

How come RC's board picks are NOT being sued.

Also how come a lawyer who represented president Joe Bidens Son is also a lawyer for Shelly Lombard, which is one of RC's board picks for bbby?
>>
>>59083052
He does it for free. You clearly do not.
>>
>>59083067
Strange comments trying to control the narrative
>>
>>59083071
Once again the phrases you chose to adopt and repurpose always give you way.
>>
Is it meeting time?
>>
>>59083161
Wait so him and his friends taunting the other day that he has a jannie in his pocket was them just telling the truth? lol lmao.
>>
>>59083161
that's pretty gay
>>
>>59083181
Based jannies keeping the BBYIES in check
>>
File: IMG_9839.jpg (80 KB, 1022x1024)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>rooting for jannies ever
Yup. Ok.
>>
>>59083225
>temporary alliance between jannys and anti-bbbyies, we can go back to doing it for free after
Read the OP
>>
>>59083233
fuck off yidshill
>>
>>59083246
What was you saying before about angry posting?
>lekek
>>
>>59083264
Thanks for the show anon. Many have tried to pin that weasel and you’ve managed to make him squirm in a far more entertaining manner than just about anyone. 27 months don’t seem so bad if your autism is a formidable as you claim. Good shit.
>>
>>59083264
I told you it was fun pissing holes into BBBYies logic
>>
>>59083275
>3 hour sperg on repeat
>on my level
…. Remind me again how chapter 11 makes you a millionaire from a $20 investment
>>
>>59083279
>pissing holes into BBBYies logic
All you’ve done is contort yourself in ways unimaginable.
>>
Why would anyone pretend to hold gamestop, seethe for 100 posts about a dead stock, and cry to jannies about it?
>>
>>59083303
>>59083351
You’re my bitch…. Now tell me about chapter 11
>you won’t
>>
>>59083394
Sounds based as fuck to be honest, I’m glad there’s a cop on the beat keeping my BBBY threads a sanctuary for an emerging bankrupt stock
>>
>>59083371
I'm a gme man, you are MY bitch
>>
>>59083405
>GME man
>in a BBBY thread
>thinking BBBY and GME are connected
>>
>it’s not about the shares
>it’s about the bonds
Then why weren’t you buying bonds? Why buying shares? What’s the matters, are you just addicted to big bags?
>>
>>59083297
>Remind me again how chapter 11 makes you a millionaire from a $20 investment
Sorry I can’t do that as that is very clearly a strawman you’ve constructed to muddy the actual discussion you so terribly want to have about the chapter 11. What an odd and totally not d—//—//—us thing to do.

>>59083351
I don’t think you need to have autism to figure it out fren.

>thinking BBBY and GME are connected
They’re not? Then why are you here? If anything you the stalwart gme holder spending 24 hours in a thread for a bankrupt towel stock connects them.
>>
>>59083417
>implying what I think
kek, my bitchies
>>
File: callit.jpg (96 KB, 680x650)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Jannied or clocked out, call it.
>>
>>59083450
Hey man if you don’t want to talk about BBBY I understand, but this thread is posted religiously for me to discuss BBBY theories.

>it’s been 4 weeks and only (1) came close
>>
>>59083555
you have the same obsession with sneeding a bbbg recovery that niggahomo has with sneeding moass, it's gay at best and annoying at worst
>>
>>59083569
Pissing holes into BBBY theories is bad
>this is bad!!!
Why though?
>>
Holy shit they have jannies on payroll in GME thread to delete bbby comments.

Captcha TDDY2
>>
>>59083603
Good, GME for GME discussion, your literally in a BBBY thread, discuss it here you little bitch
>>
>>59083615
I don't do requests babes xoxox this is your stock, I am just living in it
>>
>>59083643
Someone’s a bit sour…. Want to talk about bonds?
>>
>>59083650
Oh were you sour when you wrote it?>>59082885
>>
>>59083643
>>59083656
F
>>
>>59083656
>recycling my shitposts
On a scale of 1 to 11, what chapter is your creativity on right now?
>>
>>59083676
Feeling a little salty for calling yourself sour? :)
>>
>>59083706
Yeah but have you been before
>>
>>59083722
I'm a little sweaty right now honestly
>>
>>59083722
Hey ask your janny friend why the fuck my id keeps changing like that on mobile, it's annoying
>>
>every point has been countered and disproven
>>
Another successful BBBY thread gentlemen same time tomorrow, looking forward to it.
>>
>100 pbtid has been defeated
>he will return again tomorrow after running away and picking his wounds
absolutely demolished today, many posts but the poorest of form. See you tomorrow fucko
>>
File: demolished.jpg (124 KB, 736x1097)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>59083815
Yeah you guys really destroyed me today, Like damn, you raised so many fine points on BBBY being the key to MOASS, finally done it, you destroyed me like these wings. I need 12 hours to recover now.
>>
>>59083839
You are a MASSIVE fucking faggot if that is your plate
>>
>>59083851
PP Show buffet after the larry cheng event, them BBBYies can sure chow down after hearing lord pulte speak.
>>
>>59083887
You know alot more about bbby then you claimed to have been force fed in the gme thread.
>>
>>59083908
Still not picked up on it yet have you.
>he doesn't know
>>
>>59083975
>I'm a cybernoyance organism.
>>
>>59083975
>he nose
>>
>>59084013
Are you saying coming into the BBBY thread to discuss BBBY is... annoying? That makes no sense.
>>
>i am more autistic than you
RIP DUMBASS

PP got major announcement on tonight's stock I feel, going to be a great week to be a BBBY investor.
>>
>>59083975
Is your faggotry some form of perverse performance art?
>>
>bragging about getting an internet janitor to silence his opposition after begging for opposition to reveal themselves
This isn't the win you think it is.
>>
File: Why not both.gif (876 KB, 500x200)
876 KB
876 KB GIF
>>59084063
>begging for opposition to reveal themselves
Show me where, I am happy to ask questions about BBBY all day long.
>you cant show me
>bragging about getting an internet janitor to silence his opposition
that shit's fucking hilarious that the autistic anon did not understand the rules of engagement, that's not bragging, that's a skill issue on his part for trying to come down to my level.
>>
File: dlbia.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
I am just here to simply talk about the facts, the chapter 11, the court case, the PP show, all the pulte plans in the making, he tweeted recently you know Ryan Cohens official voice, cool stuff coming.

Why everyone buttmad about my emerging catterpillar?
>>
>says he’s leaving
>doesn't
>he never can
>>
>>59084149
>every comment is about me me me and me
>never about BBBY
Interesting
>>
File: IMG_9843.jpg (113 KB, 886x334)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>59084157
>every comment is about me me me and me
I despise you in ways I didn’t know possible.
>>
I have returned, what did I miss

oh god
>>
File: full on chubby.gif (782 KB, 496x368)
782 KB
782 KB GIF
>>59084163
>I despise you in ways I didn’t know possible.
Kek pussy
>>
>>59084178
An amazing bread, very little discussion on BBBY, very interesting.
>>
>>59084194
And who's fault is that?
>>
>>59084194
Maybe you are the entertainment during the wait for time to tell me a story about the BBBY and Q Anonymous poster of a cat that says Hang in there!
>>
>>59084194
I thought the Michael Goldberg distinction was neat. If the company's dead then who is he representing was something I hadn't thought too hard on. Someone said he took down Madoff, but I think that was in the game thread talking about Ken being his pupil.
>>
File: Awkward.gif (585 KB, 500x293)
585 KB
585 KB GIF
>>59084203
>And who's fault is that?
The anons trying to ID me for some unhealthy reason or trying to make things awkward for me to leave.
>>
File: fbxgfnsgn.gif (1.18 MB, 350x262)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB GIF
Shillies, do you know what comes next?
>>
>>59081838
Makes sense
>>
Kek who else is suing Ryan for making them rich because he insisted on destroying Mark Tritton and doing it with a bankrupt towel stock towel stock.
>>
>>59084240
and how exactly are you getting le'rich?
>>
>>59084223
Thanks man, its a basic post but I thought it hit all the basics easy enough.
>>
>>59084245
I hold gme. Don’t you?
>>
>>59084256
Well you fell for BBBY so not sure how I can trust you to hold anymore than 50 GME
>>
tedded

>>59084280
>>59084280
>>59084280
>>
>>59084269
>fell for bbby
>137pbtid
You seem scared.
>>
>>59084178
>I have returned
unlike BBBY

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.