[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hyxpk on X.jpg (271 KB, 2048x1152)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
Grief edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For Eating Enthusiasts who are working towards a longer life and a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: https://www.fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read https://physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: https://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: https://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 0.72g per pound of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy diseased heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and lose fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body eating away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the /fit/ sticky: https://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of carbohydrates.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your carbohydrates(alcohol, soda, Starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gynecomastia & stretch marks: https://weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit Wiki: https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Previous thread: >>75248346
>>
fat loss checklist

>[X] I count calories
>[X] I have a balanced diet
>[X] I lift weights
>[X] I do cardio
>[X] I drink plenty of water
>>
>>75257989
>I drink plenty of water
How does this help?
>>
>Couldn't resist eating an extra porkchop
>Too late in the day to do exercise to offset some of it
Looks like I'm not eating tomorrow.
>>
>>75257989
How do you deal with the constant pissing and waking up to piss?
>>
>>75257993
You need water for lipolysis. And your BMR will lower if you are dehydrated. And not drinking water will make you hungry. And not eating will make you thirsty.
>>
>>75257993
controls appetite by reducing feelings of hunger, boosts metabolism (helps the body burn more calories)
>>
File: 1616087042798.jpg (88 KB, 900x600)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
214 after a 48hr fast today, refed and probably back up to like 216 now but that's a hell of a lot better than 257. I've put 5 new holes in my fat guy belt so far. Considering buying a new one but also don't want to get rid of such a visible marker of progress. WAGMI
>>
>>75258030
well done anon, yes we are
>>
Lost 26 pounds (12kg) just by doing intermittent fasting. It's very efficient.
>>
>>75257966
why is this guys shitty meme art always posted? is there some story that im supposed to be following? fucking faggot
>>
Couldnt keep my fast going bros i got cravings, went to long john silvers and ordered 3 of their big catch combos and now my legs and feet are really swelling up.
>>
>>75258090
which poster are you
>>
>>75258064
probably himself trying to shill his page
should be banned for doing that, buy an ad if you want to advertise
>>
>>75257989
>[X] I count calories
>[_] I have a balanced diet
>[_] I lift weights
>[_] I do cardio
>[_] I drink plenty of water

:'(
>>
Does taking collagen peptides as a supplement really help with loose skin?
>>
>>75258156
It certainly wouldn't hurt to.
>>
>>75257989
>[X] I count calories
No, I know i probably eat way over. Im just trying into the habit of eating a reasonable amount and drop my cravings. I dont think it will matter if i go “oh i hit the max today!” If i still have crazy sugar / fast food cravings.
Again no. Im just trying to eat healthier foods period. And not have take out
>[X] I lift weights
Dont have access to a gym
>[X] I do cardio
Not running, but i walk 7.2 miles almost everyday. (Pic related) Not sure if that counts, because its just walking.
Luckily i have no issues drinking only water. Pretty much all ive drank since i was a child. No challenge there
>>
Went to bed cold, woke up uncontrollably shivering. Remember reading something about what this means, not necessarily because of cold weather, more so your lacking something, or body is in shock from too low calories. Either way, making progress.
>>
>>75258211
>woke up uncontrollably shivering
probably nerve gas
>>
>>75258211
ive noticed ive been waking up before my alarm quite a bit recently, since i started working out properly
>>
>>75257989

>[] I count calories
>[] I have a balanced diet
>[] I lift weights
>[] I do cardio
>[] I drink plenty of water

Lost around 60kg so far btw
>>
>>75258186
You know anything over 14,000 steps or so has rapid diminishing returns, right?
>>
>>75257989
Does jerking off count as cardio?
>>
At 280 lbs I'm now below my high school senior weight
My lowest measured as an adult was a couple years after that at 253 so that's the next goal on the way to becoming normal

It's weird because I still feel a lot fatter than I did then
Probably due to the tons of moob and gut skin sagging now that weren't as big back then despite having less fat
The consequences of apathy are brutal, man
>>
>>75258064
>>75258109
What's your problem, newfag?
>>
>>75258267
Im 236lb down from 320lb. I have that same moob and guy sag it looks pretty bad.

Back in 2013 the fattest I had ever gotten was 240lbs, yet back then my moobs and gut looked drastically better than they do this time at 236lb.
>>
>>75258090
Sounds like heart disease. RIP
>>
>>75258236
You may have cancer. Either that or you went through Stomach reductions surgery.
>>
>>75258305
Or reducing portions without counting
>>
>>75258305
Or he's eating a non-goyslop diet and doesn't require the same meme checklist you do
>>
>>75258305
No? I just fast. Why the hell do I have to worry about a balanced diet, lifting weights, cardio, drinking water or counting calories when I can just not eat and weigh myself every other day? You sound hella stupid.
>>
>>75258365
You should make sure you get a lot of protein and lift
The muscle loss is real if you don't do anything during it
>>
>>75258290
First of all, I've been here since 2019. I'm not "new." Second, advertising isn't allowed.
>>
>>75258370
Lmfao, lurk moar newfag.
>>
>>75257989
>[ ] I count calories
>[ ] I lift weights
>[X] I do cardio

I've lost 104 lbs this year. I used to count calories, but I gave it up last month because I just naturally eat better now out of habit. I have a record of every single thing I ate for 9 months lmao

Now I just try to do OMAD when I feel like it. This is a lifestyle, not a punishment, so when I'm really craving a little meat I just fucking have some. And make sure I'm always getting plenty of vegetables during my meal. Also I only drink water or green tea.

My weight loss hasn't slowed down since I stopped counting calories. If the line of the graph deviates, I'll get back into it.
>>
>>75258005
Ask your doctor if prostate shrinking medication is right for you.
I commonly drink 80 oz of water a day and I never wake up to take a piss in the middle of the night.
>>
>>75258064
Cringe faggot
>>
>>75258699
80oz is 2.2litres. That is not a lot of fluid. A man should drink 3.5litres daily.
>>
File: 1722399560812522.jpg (96 KB, 1053x918)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Posting here because I don't see a better place to ask about it.

Something like this happens probably once or twice a month.

Eat something and pass it (diarrhea) within 2 hours. This is absurd time-wise but I saw partially digested items from what I ate after not having eaten that item for weeks before.

This basically means I almost certainly have some gastrointestinal issues, whether that's IBS or something else. Notably, it is causing me to have a difficult time eating healthier foods. Stir fry, salads, charcuterie, whatever.

what do I do
>>
>>75258825
Hmm...
Have you already tried taking multivitamins, drinking more liquid, cutting down sugar, and praying towards Mecca?
>>
>>75258795
> A man should drink 3.5litres daily.
I don't know about "should."
I used to drink a bit under 40oz daily when I wasn't doing cardio or working out. Now that I do, I need more water for it.
Maybe if I get even more active, I'll summit peak "should."
The other issue is that your number includes water from food, so we're not comparing the same thing. But even if I account for it, I still haven't reached peak water.
>>
>>75258825
Eliminate your fiber and see what happens. Just eat meat and 0 carb vegetables for a few days. Maybe it'll bring you back to normal
>>
>>75258825
Eliminate everything but fiber and see what happens. Just eat bark for a few days. Maybe it'll bring you back to normal
>>
>>75258825
I used to have the same exact issue but it went away after I started giving out blowjobs. See if it works for you.
>>
>>75258825
That's what you get for consuming seed oils.
It's over for you. Start writing your will.
>>
>>75258825
Do you have any 5G towers nearby? They are known to cause this.
>>
>>75258825
Dry fasting for a month will fix it 100%.
>>
>>75258842
Going to start taking multivitamins, that's what my wife recommended. Water intake it also going to increase. Sugar has been cut down already though. Not praying to a satanic temple though.

>>75258844
I'm kind of scared of that... I tried keto when it first became a fad on social media, idk 10 years ago? Maybe? ider and I was kind of struggling.

>>75258853
>>75258859
lmao

>>75258861
I cut out seed oils almost entirely! Actually I did use some sunflower oil because they were out of lard at the grocer. That might be a significant cause.
>>
>>75258825
bnuuy
>>
>>75258825
>but I saw partially digested items from what I ate after not having eaten that item for weeks before.
That's normal, however, what kind of items? If you're seeing anything but plants or other fibrous creations, see a Doctor immediately, as that's not normal.
>>
>>75258825
As >>75258875 said, that's perfectly normal.
Everyone is like that - it takes only about two hours to digest stuff. That's why when you fast, you will completely stop shitting two hours in.
You should ask random people around and confirm it.
>>
>>75258843
> I don't know about should
A man should drink 3.5litres of water daily plus water from food. You can disagree but you are wrong. Enjoy being dehydrated for no other reason than your ego.
>>
>>75258887
>a retard making retarded statements
>>
>>75258875
>>75258883
Nothing out of the ordinary for WHAT survives, but passing it that quickly is "normal"???
>>
>>75258941
Are you drinking coffee or any other sources of caffeine? It sounds like the work of a diuretic. If you're taking a diuretic, yes, 2 hours after eating, especially a relatively fatty or fibrous meal, you'll have diarrhea. Fatty stools would be less watery than fibrous stools in this scenario. It will sound sort of like you're pissing out of your ass if you're having watery diarrhea.
>>
>>75258941
>but passing it that quickly is "normal"???
Of course!
About as normal as asking
>why am I shitting out undigested food I eat in two hours when a healthy digesting process is supposed to take several days?
on an anonymous Iceland hiking forum instead of seeing a doctor.
>>
>>75258264
depends how long you edge
>>
[_] I count calories
[X] I have a balanced diet
[_] I lift weights
[_] I do cardio
[X] I drink plenty of water
[X] I make others laugh
[X] I respect others' opinions
[X] I listen without judgement
[X] I honor other peoples' boundaries
[X] I make others feel valued
>>
>>75258990
you made it weird. just go get laid already, filthy normie.
>>
>>75258948
It is a watery stool, but I hadn't had any caffeine or any other diuretic to my knowledge. And the meal in question would probably count as fatty moreso than fibrous.
>>
>>75258893
>a dehydrated retard making retarded statements
>>
>>75259012
You have ass cancer, rip.
>>
Another how do i poof away my life decisions in 2 months retard >>75258670
>>
>>75259081
But he said 6 months
>>
>>75259088
Based
>>
>>75258251
What do you mean
>>
>>75259112
>he doesn't know
>>
>>75259118
I dont. Either way i really love my long walks. Even if it doesn’t matter after 15K which i dont believe, it good for my mental. Its great alone time where i get to just think to myself and just walk.
>>
>>75259012
Reduce fat intake
>>
File: 1714727997912813.png (68 KB, 253x321)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>have to stay late at night at work because retard coworkers are being retards
>get fast food on the way home to make myself seethe less that puts me 1500 calories above my daily allowance
It'll all even out if I only eat sugar free jello tomorrow, right
>>
>>75259206
tomorrow and the day after tomorrow
>>
>>75259206
ah...binging from stress...i sentence you to fast, 2000 calorie deficit tomorrow
>>
I'm just sitting around doing nothing and I know my ass isn't gonna fall asleep until like 4am at the earliest
I'm going to the gym
>>
>>75257989
I can't drink plenty of water because I already piss 20+ times a day even if I don't drink anything at all and no doctor has been able to cure me.
>>
>>75259270
The water thing is highly overrated. I don't even know where this advice came from but everyone seems to repeat it.

Listen to your body. You should only drink when you're thirsty.
If your pee is clear it means you've drank to much. It means your body is expelling excess water
>>
>>75257993
Every 8 fl oz glass of ice water you drink burns an additional 8~10 calories by nature of your body having to warm that volume of fluid up to body temperature. If you drink the standard 64 fl oz per day and that water is all ice cold that's 64~80 calories burned right there.
>>
>>75259380
This is the most schizophrenic thing I've read today, and I've been reading conspiracy theory shit all day. Congratulations, you're unhinged and most likely retarded.
>>
>>75259391
Your body has to regulate your temperature, it does this using energy, where do you think that energy comes from?
>>
>>75259401
Entropy, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>75259380
This is literally just made up schizo ramblings
>>
>>75259404
Drinking something cold draws heat energy from your surrounding tissue, this energy must be replaced by your body or else you will get too cold, again where do you get the energy to bring your body heat back up to normal? I'll give you a hint its from the food you eat. 8 fl oz at 3C up to 37C is 33704J which is 8kcals.
>>
>>75259433
There is NO evidence to back this up. Other than your schizo brain.
>>
>>75259441
Here's an experiment even you can go try right now, measure your body temperature and write it down, should be about 37C, then go take a cold shower for 1h, make sure the water is about ~20C. If your body doesn't regulate your body temperature and its all just entropy standing in the shower will make your internal temperature match that of the shower of 20C instead of your normal 37C. If your thermometer after that hour is closer too or still matches your initial temperature of 37C rather than 20C you know your body uses energy to maintain your body temperature.
>>
>>75259380
Wouldn't it make more sense to put an ice pack on your body to cool it down? Drinking too much water will cause you to lose electrolytes from peeing so much.
>>
>>75259502
Not suggesting you drink additional water (stick with the typical ~64 fl oz a day) as a means of weight loss, but drinking your water iced will burn calories as your body will regulate your temperature, its another reason to drink your water. Chilled preferably, for the largest effect.
>>
>>75259480
>continues to provide no proof
>>
>>75259404
>>75259441
>>75259513
>say something stupid in one post
>realize it
>double down and pretend you were being stupid on purpose
anonymous, it's an anonymous message board. there's nor reputation. you can just stop replying and nobody will know it's you next time you post
>>
>>75259536
>still can't provide proof for his schizo claims.
>>
>>75259536
If that's what you truly believe, wouldn't it be faster to lock yourself in a freezer? Go on, eat the junkfood you love. Just spend a few hours in the freezer so you can heat up.
>>
File: The O.jpg (188 KB, 769x1000)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
Fatty Contest
The O
>>
>>75259433
1: the calories measured for dietary purposes are not the same as real calories, they're based on observations using a bomb calorimeter.
2: all heat is generated via entropy and metabolic functioning is handled by the hypothalamus, not by drinking colder beverages. You are constantly losing bodyheat to the atmosphere as we're generally warmer than our surroundings.
Your thought experiment has already been tested and debunked in real life by similarly retarded people, which is why you don't often hear the "just freeze yourself to lose weight" thing from anything but charlatans. An ice bath won't cure your obesity, faggot.
>>
>>75258064
OP has been posting it for years it's weird
>>
>>75259786
Infinitely better than the AI slop you and the other zoomies post
>>
28 days
81.5kg -> 76.7kg
bit scared its going to get harder
>>
>can't poop in the mornings
>tfw never see my true low weight
It's over......
>>
>>75260137
Poop on a scale and subtract that weight next morning.
>>
>>75260137
Your true weight is right after you eat dinner and before you poop. Then round up. That way you can never be disappointed from a fluctuation
>>
>>75258030
Great job! Inspires me to pick up the pace.
>>
rolling for how many days Im fasting. Feeling too bloated and wanna get past my current weightloss plateau. Wish me luck bros. May it rain snake juice from the heavens.
>>
Gnome anon here. Today there will be no photo of my food (dindin9). There will be one tmrw though
>>
>>75260290
Kys
>>
Fatty contest
Nabby
318lbs
>>
>>75260363
Scale is suppose to go down
>>
I might be quitting my job just to lose weight. Hit a BMI of 33, I'm running out of breath for no reason, I can't even exercise anymore besides walking.
Is it such a terrible idea? People say yes but I say I'd rather be healthy and run out of savings than be irreversibly fat (loose skin etc) a couple years down the line & get a heart attack before 40.
>>
>>75260395
You could just keep your job and stop being fat. Like a normal person.
>>
>>75260395
what's the connection between quitting your job and losing weight?
all it takes is not eating. "not eating" doesn't take up your time
>>
>>75260399
Normal is fat. 90% of people at my office are overweight or obese, except a couple of gay men.
>>
>>75260405
Fatty brain excuses
>everyone is fat so I have to be
>>
>>75260401
It takes up energy.
>time and energy to cook
>time and energy to exercise
>getting enough sleep
>having less energy because of the steep deficit
>low stress = less emotional eating
>>
>>75260414
>no job so no money to pay bills
>low stress
>>
I do not get the point of fasting, especially no water fasts. Muscles need food
>>
>>75260409
It's not an excuse, it's a reason. The reason that the majority of the population in most western countries is obese is because
>work 9-5
>commute 1-2 hrs on car
>eat fast food crap for lunch
>grocery run with the car
>eat
>relax
>sleep
>repeat

You might be getting up at 5am to hit the gym and prepping all your meals to take into the office but the majority of people, myself included, can't do it.
>>
>>75260423
It's about losing fat, not gaining muscle.
>>
>>75260429
sure, go ahead and quit your job to lose weight, that sounds like a great idea now that i think about it.
>>
>>75260405
Just take away 20% of your typical meals and add in a 10 minute walk twice per day.
>>
>>75260441
But muscles consume more calories, starving the fat
>>
>>75260429
You can do it, you just don't want to.
>>
>>75258005
By pissing
>>
>>75260389
Finally looking good this week.. so Ling as theyres no catastrophic snacking accident I'll hit 315 next week.. God's save my stomach
>>
>>75260429
Feel this spend 3.5 hrs a day commuting, so been forcing myself gym middle of the night doing 4 hour sleeps for better part of a year.
>>
>>75257966
Fuck, for the past 2 months I've been
>Skipping bad carbs
>Eating yogurt, oats, peanuts, lots of vegetables, fish, meat
>Eating on time
>Lifting everyday and biking once a week
And
>Lost 15 pounds
>Muscles look bigger

Yet, today I got a blood sugar test while fasting and I got 101 which is considered prediabetes. I'm I fucked? Man this is so frustrating
>>
>>75260463
If you're fat it's better to lose fat first and then gain muscle, rather than gaining muscle and then losing fat.
>>
I’ve been horrifically slacking lately and definitely put a couple lbs back on, probably 5, maybe 7. Good thing I’m not a retard and won’t let this setback destroy everything I’ve worked for, time to get back in the fucking saddle. Happy Wednesday fatgots
>>
>>75260547
Well fuck I am doing this wrong...oh well
>>
File: 1641273557775.jpg (169 KB, 820x820)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>75257966
>been stuck at 237.6 for 3 weeks
>>
>>75260395
it might be much harder without a job, because without the distraction your mind will revolve around food every waking hour
>>
>>75257989
>[X] I count calories
>[_] I lift weights
>[_] I do cardio

My diet kind of sucked this week, going to be a poor showing for me next fatty contest entry
>>
File: 1654984429951.jpg (48 KB, 1170x1145)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
I ate 4 raffaellos today and I feel like killing myself.
>>
>>75260965
I ate three chocolate bars today and I feel great.
Count your calories, you dumb fuck, and instead of restricting yourself arbitrarily, eat whatever you crave while staying within your calorie budget.
It's that easy.
>>
>>75260395
what have you tried to lose weight? I just started using zyn and snake juice to lose weight while still working full-time. If you can take time off to test your idea that could be a trial run so you dont just get even fatter like the other anon said. Or why not take a part time job as a holdover so you have those extra days off to focus on weight loss and working out. gl bro
>>
>>75260708
>>75260978
That's my only concern really, but the fact is that I've tried to kickstart a healthy lifestyle 3 times in the past year and failed miserably.
I mean in theory, nothing is stopping me, but in practice I just can't.

I need some kind of drastic change in my life and I think this is what I need. I have enough money to stay off work for a year or two, so I think I'll take a good 6 months off otherwise I'll regret it. If I get any fatter I'll get in that "too fat to try" mindset which will be my demise. Already I need 6 months of strict diet to get back to a normal/good weight, anything more than that and I'll be unable to cope with the idea mentally.

Hopefully, when I get back to work I'll be able to keep it off. Imo it's a lot easier to stay thin when you've got something lose, whereas if you're already fat you feel like it doesn't matter.
>>
>>75261028
Read OP. Count calories. Eat less. Eat better. Move more. It's easier than you think.
>>
My time has come lads. The big japan job offer has come my way. Currently I'm a solid 26 BMI, but the scales are different over there. 22-24 is overweight, +25 is obese. I'll be obese again. A big fat boy, a classic fat American. I've nearly abandoned my strength routine to do cardio. It makes me feel a little fruity to be running, but cardio has gotten much easier. I look a lot more normal, but I've still got a fat face, some back fat, that queer "tummy pooch". I've just gotta make it. I'm so close.
>>
>>75260429
sleep at work instead of commuting, you now have 2-4 extra hours to exercise and relax
>>
>>75260700
change what you're doing. it's clearly not working.
>>
>>75261156
congrat on job fatty-san
>>
>>75261196
I've still got to get my passport and whatnot, they essentially told me that the interview is a formality but they're very very interested in me. Out of the 20 slots to fill, they've only hit 6 so far. Turns out not many people are interested in going overseas? I'm most concerned on how I'll find a rental, and how I'll figure my way about when I can't read, write, nor understand japanese. Those just feel like things I'll figure out, while being a fat caricature, can you bring the c? Heater?seems a lot more overbearing and constant.
>>
File: 1725474572339250.png (453 KB, 750x771)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
>>75257989
[X] I count calories
[X] I have a balanced diet
[X] I lift weights
[X] I do cardio
[X] I drink plenty of water
[_] I make others laugh
[_] I respect others' opinions
[_] I listen without judgement
[_] I honor other peoples' boundaries
[_] I make others feel valued
>>
>>75259786
These are the last days of pre-AI slop taking over everything. Let us enjoy our last few quaint scenes of nuns and ducks, as of yet unadulterated by the Great Technofilth.
>>
File: 1701892645651200.png (51 KB, 800x800)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>make others laugh
>respect others' opinions
>listen
>>
>>75261343
i think you have a lot of room to grow. I'm not juding you though.
>>
>>75260545
Still got fat to lose?
>>
>>75261156
If you're above 6' tall, you'll be at least two standard deviations away from a japanese male's average height. So you'd be fighting to not be be a freakishly tall and heavyset gaijin, and merely be a freakishly tall gaijin. Which- I mean, I understand the struggle, but if you're doing this to fit in, you may be setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>eat 1 plate of sushi
>don't feel like getting 1-3 plates more like I used to
I... I put the fork down. Hope it's a good sign.
>>
>>75261455
> eats sushi with a fork.
NGMI
>>
>>75261459
I ate it with my bare hands tho.
>>
>>75261343
based
>>
File: 1728880558166147.png (13 KB, 450x154)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>75261463
So you hold a fork up while you eat with your bare other hand?
How very random.
>>
>>75261528
Yeah, I put the fork down every morning and every night, facing east in the morning, and the west in the evening. It symbolizes the hardships of my weightloss journey.
>>
>>75261450
Yes, waist fat specially
>>
>1400cal intake yesterday
>200g protein
Hear that sound? That’s the sound of me making it. Smell that? I’m sorry, I know it smells really fucking bad.
>>
PLEASE GO DOWN SCALE PLEASE
>>
>>75261454
I'm 5'10 so it's not that tall. I wouldn't even mind being tall i just don't like that I'm FINALLY not the fat guy at work and co-workers look at me funny when I call myself fat. But i'm about to be going somewhere where they will openly make gestures about my huge belly and ask if i'm pregnant with triplets.
>>
File: 15815244838631.jpg (65 KB, 500x500)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>75258030
>I've put 5 new holes in my fat guy belt so far. Considering buying a new one but also don't want to get rid of such a visible marker of progress.
awesome
>>
>>75261816
Hang it up on your wall
>>
>>75261702
Damn man I'm aiming for 1600 and happy if I get 140 protons
>>
File: 1700447515015528.png (1.03 MB, 776x798)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
found a brand of protein-low calorie tendies that taste fucking amazing. 250 calories per 4 decent sized tendies. with some low calorie bbq sauce/ketchup.

just as i was getting bored of plain chicken.
>>
>>75261929
Pure slop
>>
File: 24-10-09_19-58-08-359.jpg (775 KB, 1096x1492)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
Well, I guess this is it for me. In was going to go near 90kg but given the amount of fat percentage in my body, I guess it's out of the question (unless I get rid of excess muscle mass / loose skin). I'll see you when I get fat again, /fat/. In the meantime, keep up the good fight.
>>
>>75260545
101 is low end, might not matter. Getting an A1C test and a c-peptide test together would confirm the legitimacy of this "prediabetes" claim
>>
I stopped adding salt to everything I eat and suddenly im losing weight again wow does halt have that much calories?
>>
>>75262033
no idiot
but you are probably eating less because food without salt is much less tasty
>>
>>75262033
>>75262046
That and they're probably retaining less water weight.
>>
>>75262033
Salt makes you hold water brainlet
>>
I'm not a fat fuck myself. A while ago I was lurking here and heard the term
>feeder
I searched it thinking it was some sort of online fatty psyop but instead found out what it really is.
Do you guys have any experience with this? Is this a real thing? Why?
>>
>>75262090
>I'm not a fat fuck myself
Sure
>>
>>75262069
That would be the kidneys in response to insulin, actually.
>>
>>75262090
there are many depraved fetishes in this world my boy
don't look up bugchasing or the guy who liked to dive into septic tanks
>>
>>75262112
Is it your time to schizo rant already?
>>
>>75262103
Just started the bulk so hopefully I'll be here mire often in the future.

>>75262120
I've seen the bug chasing from sam hyde, searched it and felt sick.
Still think aids isn't real/only fag's get aids
>>
>>75262090
I think my husband has feeder tendencies. He loves grabbing my belly, watching me eat, and kept buying junk food despite my protests. He keeps insisting I'm not obese despite being class II. I'm paying the price now and I'm hoping to lose 90 pounds within a year.
>>
>>75262212
He'll probably divorce you for losing weight.
>>
>>75262121
Not my fault you don't believe in hormones, CICOnigger.
>>
>>75262090
Bro its just some degenerate fetish, why are you putting this much stock that theres a real answer? Idk people are fucked up?
>>
>>75261929
Blud is using ketchup for strips as an adult. You will not survive the winter.
>>
File: 1717540162908060.png (1 KB, 177x79)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>75262525
at 10 calories per serving its the smartest condiment to use.
>>
>>75262516
Yeah you're right. I thought it was darker than it really is. I rate it's a jealous husband >>75262212
Or just a plane old fat fetish.
>>
>>75261994
How did you get that test done? Is it something you need a doctor for or is there a private company that does it?
>>
>>75262545
You can do better with low cal condiments than ketchup
>>
>>75262602
i've tried alot of them, they all taste like dogshit. atm im doing ketchup and a bbq sauce i found that is about the same calories.
>>
Fatty Contest
StillSkinnyFat
64.7kg
>>
>>75262120
>the guy who liked to dive into septic tanks
Funny, I googled this not too long ago, because I was wondering if my wristwatch (diver) could handle being submerged in a septic tank, but I don't remember finding out about anyone like that.
>>
>>75257989
Everything except weights
>>
I just ate a 260 gram pack of mint oreos.
I wish small portions didn't just leave me craving more.
I'm never losing this weight am I?
>>
>>75263035
Why do you have them in your house in the first place?
>>
>>75263081
I bought them with my own money because i'm retarded.
>>
>>75263090
Don't ever buy junk food. You know that if you buy it you'll eat it all in one sitting. You know you can do better than that. It will get easier as time goes on.
>>
>>75263035
did you go over your calorie limit?
>>
>>75262212
TIL my mom is a feeder
>>
>>75261994
congrats on making it anon
>>
>>75263177
i don't have a hard limit beyond my tdee which is somwhere between 2000-2400 calories.
1260 from the oreos plus about 600 from the rice dish i had this morning means i'm either slightly under at about 1900 or on par at 2000.
Still feel like a piece of shit though.
The thought behind buying them was "i can just have a small portion a day over a couple weeks" but nope, just ended up eating them all.
>>
How much liquids do you drink on your off days?
>>
>>75262090
I'm bi so I've looked into forums where big guys are supposed to be appreciated and it's horrendous
Like they fetishize making you immobile and killing you, or they're turned on by finding you disgusting and calling you a pig and degrading you etc
There are a few non-shitty people who just like the body type but it's not the norm
>>
File: water.png (591 KB, 1200x1200)
591 KB
591 KB PNG
>>75263211
i have a 2L water bottle like picrel that i fill up in the morning and drink from during the day. so sometimes ill have 2L water + coffee + 1 cup of milk (in protein shake). sometimes ill have more water if i feel like i need it, e.g. if ive already finished 2L, then go for a run at night, ill fill it up with 1L of water and drink that.
>>
>>75263184
Lol all moms are.
>>
>>75263211
8oz black coffee in the morning and 160-200oz of water throughout the day
>>
>>75262590
I booked a visit with a dietician. She took me to a room, made me undress and stand on a something that looked like a scale with grips. I held them tight, felt light tingle & got my results in a matter of few minutes. Pic related is what the thing looked like. It's called "body composition analyser" might wanna check with your internist if you're able to schedule a visit & get your measurements.
>>75263199
Thank you. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>75260547
If your goal is to have muscle eventually then it is really dumb to not work to maintain it while you lose fat
Just takes hitting protein goals and some lifting, dropping weight faster is not worth the lowered BMR and weaker starting point when you get to goal weight
>>
>>75263211
probably a gallon including things like milk, protein shake and water
>>
>>75263373
>She took me to a room
>made me undress
held them tight
>felt light tingle
Anon, buddy, you got molested.
>>
>>75263373
I dont know how accurate they are but you can get digital scales nowadays that tell you your BMI and shit. i think it shoots a tiny basically inperceptible bolt of electricity into your body and measures the response of that
>>
>>75262212
that sounds less like feedershit and more just like toxic positivity
>>
>>75262212
>my husband
leave
>>
Is it a good sign to feel somewhat hungry after my meal is over?
Also will feeling hungry mean that my blood sugar has gone down a little bit?
>>
Maintained healthy BMI for over a year now.
Feels good man.
Glad to see the short stint of covid obesity was temporary.
>>
My stomach is so big, it really is disgusting. I can barely look at myself in the mirror and reflections without feeling disgust
>>
>>75257989
i do all this except count calories, its not needed i know exactly what to eat to lose or gain weight , its just a mental battle
>>
>>75263516
That's how I felt at the start of the year. I made the decision to do something about it. Will you do the same?
>>
>>75263508
>Is it a good sign to feel somewhat hungry after my meal is over?
It depends.
>Also will feeling hungry mean that my blood sugar has gone down a little bit?
Those two have very little correlation.
Most likely it doesn't mean anything at all.
>>
-20lbs this month
280lbs to go
>>
>eating ~1200kcals daily
>not losing any weight
>stick with it a whole month waiting for losses to return
>weight doesn't move
>drop the single glass of milk I've been having
>this puts me under 20 carbs a day
>suddenly its like a dam burst and now I've dropping half a pound a day
>lost 5 lbs this week more than the last 3 weeks combined
I thought you guys said keto was a meme.
>>
>>75263376
Working out to maintain muscle is fine. Once you lose weight, you then have the freedom to gain weight, both fat and muscle. Drop down weight until you're leaner than you really want, then bulk up while working out to go beyond your target weight, then cut again to where you really want to be.
>>
im making a cheeseburger and baked potato
850kcal

I went down 1.3lb from yesterday
>>
Do calories count during a hurricane?
>>
>>75263858
They actually count double.
>>
>>75257966
Should I get a 64 ounce Bottle? Is 64 ounce a good amount to drink everyday (water of course)
>>
>>75263858
Hurricane Milton broke my 10k steps a day streak.
>>
>>75263858
put the burger down nigga you can NOT use a hurricane as an excuse
>>
>>75263858
just wait for it to start raining dead fish and eat those

>omega 3s!
>>
AHHHH I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT FASTER

But the way I've been doing it for the last 5 months I've felt the best I've ever had since I was a kid. My stomach doesn't bother me, I don't get canker sores, I don't seem to get sick, my knee doesn't hurt anymore (split squats fixed that). But still it's taking sooo loooong.

I just wanna get to normal BMI already. But I still need to lose another 6 kg of fat.
>>
TIL cutting nori into soups tastes really good
>>
>>75263947
only 6-12 weeks to go anon
youve got this
>>
Holy fuck guys Ive seen the light. Making your own baked potato and adding paprika, chives, sharp cheddar. Crunchy outer skin because you didn't bake it in foil like a coward.

Fuck getting these at restaurants. This is better.
>>
File: 1704460638909417.gif (480 KB, 141x141)
480 KB
480 KB GIF
>>75263858
nope, so long as you're killed
>>
>>75263858
I think once the hurricane causes a widespread blackout and impassable roadways, you're under Purge rules, so nothing counts.
Just remember to disguise your murders and overeating as acts of God.
>>
>>75263976
Thanks! WAGMI!
>>
>>75263990
if you do foil, you want to rebake it after opening and adding butter. Try non fat greek ygourt instead of sour cream

Got a new chinkshit scale from amazon and I don't think it is accurate, I don't feel under 15% bf, more like 17-18% range
>>
family shared a picture of me eating cake and ice cream on my first birthday
it just made me sad
>>
>>75264263
Did you tell them theyre stupid and annoying?
>>
>>75264263
Did you break their femurs to communicate it's not appreciated?
>>
>>75263990
Based potato enjoyer. I like your simple method, might make me eat them more often. Been enjoying baked sweet potato lately, top with melted cheese and avocado.
>>
>>75264161
Thinking about maybe just getting one of these for the extra data, it might not be accurate but im sure the extra trending data will be useful. What brand you get?
>>
>>75264263
>>75264273
>>75264281
Very strange posts
>>
>>75263907
I have a 44oz which I drink at least 3 of plus extra water throughout day in coffees and protein shakes. Not sure its enough, but poops been better since upping my water intake.
>>
File: 91864.png (65 KB, 300x300)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
I have 3.5hrs before work. Do I
>Go gym
>Go walk
>Research meal plans
I really think ive developed some sort of attention disorder, I cant make a decision anymore and more often than not just sit here in a loop of my own thoughts. Scale going down is the only thing in my life where I see any progress, hence coming here is my happy place.
>>
>>75264299
>extra trending data will be useful
That is what I am thinking, I am past the major fat loss stage and need to actually get fit so I figure it could track bf and muscle mass gains. I am going to give my old digital scale to my dad since he has an old dial one but this was cheap as any other digital scale
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095YJW56C
>>
>>75264263
wow rude
>>
>>75264329
If you can go hard that day at the gym then go to the gym, if you need rest do the other 2
>>
I'm going to drink the protein powder today, I hope I can poop tomorrow
>>
>>75264362
Thanks, yeh, If I had the energy it would be gym 100%. Feeling a bit low energy after my nightshift is the only reason I was entertaining other options. Might go for a walk then come back to the pc. Its windy out but ill feel better for doing something.
>>
>>75264161
I have nonfat greek yogurt I eat routinely to help meet my protein goal since ive been lifting as I lose weight but I don't think id enjoy it on a potato. This was the first time ive eaten sour cream this year, but I only used 1/2 a serving, so 30kcal. Still ended up getting almost exactly to my calorie goal for the day.

>>75264291
Yeah bro do it, it's delicious.
>>
I'm gonna go lift and get stronger and I'm gonna burn calories and get less fat exercising is so sick lets frickin go
>>
>>75263654
Awesome good luck brother keep it up o7
>>
>>75263990
I like mine with cottage cheese instead of sour cream. Haven't tried plain Greek yogurt like another anon said but both have great macros
>>
im such a fat retard i cant lose weight even though ive been trying to for so long. think its because im too mentally spread out trying to do weightlifting, martial arts, focusing on my career, gf, making friends in a new city.

should i just give up and fraud my way with ozempic or some shit. im seriously considering it even though id normally never because i havent been able to lose weight for years, last time i did it successfully was 4 years ago and ive been trying for so long. literally such s retard i hate myself
>>
I'm down under 100kg for the first time in 10 years, let's fucking go amen

I don't think I can increase my lifts much while losing weight but I'll take it. See you guys in a few months.
>>
File: 1713243875616132.png (218 KB, 421x430)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
I took a giant shit today. Under 170lbs tomorrow morning for sure.
>>
>>75258370
>2019
>not new
Please be bait.
>>
>>75264810
>HALF A FUCKING decade doesn't make you an oldfag
>>
>>75257966
Well boys, it finally happened. I've fasted before, dieted before, worked out before, lost and gained weight. But now I have found my truest motivation. Fuckin' money.

Had a second interview today for my dream job. Trades, pays about 130k a year including 401k match, in a part of the country I like, with cheap cost of living. The equipment I would be operating is interesting and modern and I would have every other week off to travel or just rest. There's one catch. The safety standards at this place require that I be under 310 lb in all my work gear with fall protection so I can safely utilize certain equipment. I am currently 325, 6'0", and have to drop weight before I take the pre employment physical.

I'm not here asking for a miracle cure, my plan is to cut out drinking, to drop caloric intake to a level that will have me hopefully losing several pounds a week, and mix in more exercise. Advice is of course appreciated.
>>
>>75264810
i'm with the dude from 2019, people who cling to the 2004-5 terminology are lame as hell
>>
>>75264853
Traveling every other week sounds sustainable and not exhausting. Sure man.
>>
>>75263947
What have you been doing for the last 5 months that has led to such improvement, anon? It's great that you're feeling so much better, by the way.
>>
>>75264864
I wouldn't be travelling to work. I would have the option to travel if I wanted for recreation, but I doubt I would do it every week.
>>
Sugar free butterscotch hard candies are pretty based. Suck on em during work and keeps me from thinking about snacking on anything else
>>
Without getting ozempic or wegoovy

Are there any diet pills or any OTC pills that can help or are they all a scam?
>>
Day 9 of 61 update
1000 calorie diet
Started 245lbs, 5' 11.5"
Currently 240lbs
Goal 220lbs by the end of November.

Only had problems with one day. Started back mountain biking and got low blood sugar as I was leaving Monday. Ate a poptart which helped me not pass out. Then when I got home (only rode for a half hour test ride) I was very hungry and ate around 2400 calories. Today was the second day bike riding, I was out longer, but I prepared better so I didn't have low blood sugar. Ate extra crackers and cheese to make up for it. Around 1500 calories. Still on track to hit my goal. Should be 239lbs in a day or so. I'm losing around half pound a day, but I added extra time from the start cause I know I'm not perfect and was going to run into issues with biking and whatever else.
>>
>baby being born in january
>my nerd friends are moving away in december
>theres no way im going to realistically replace these guys
>everyone else in the hobby space is gay or autistic or both
G...guess i just double down on lifting?
>>
You cannot pay for your own sins, proud sinner. If trusting in Almighty Jesus' one sacrifice on the cross for your sins in your place (which is done, as Jesus stated in John 6:63 and Matthew 4:4, by a SPIRITUAL eating of His WORDS rather than of physically eating physical bread that doesn't stop your physical body from dying) can't Almightily save you, then you have NO hope of being saved, no matter how religious you think you can be to wash away your guilty sentence judged unto you by the sinless Judge.
>>
File: 1727834749570115.png (497 KB, 915x678)
497 KB
497 KB PNG
35lbs pounds down, 25 to go. Should hit my goal weight by New Years.
>>
I miss being able to poop.....
>>
>>75265009
There's nothing wrong with gay autists
>>
>>75264826
No, it doesn't. I say this as someone who is also not. You are like little baby.

>>75264857
Same goes for you. I'm not clinging to anything, I wasn't around here back then either. Pretending that there hasn't been a massive culture change is naive though. Coming into a long-standing general and complaining about it seems more lame to me.
>>
>>75265009
I've spent my entire career surrounded by people with blatant ASD. No, not special educator, software engineer. You get used to it honestly.
It's weird not being 100% sure if they like hanging out with you because, just like they don't read social cues well, they tend to not provide many of them either, but at some point you have to assume it's probably fine, and it usually is.
It's your fault for picking a gay retarded hobby anyway.
>>
>Wake up
>dont eat anything till around 5pm
>eat a chocolate donut (370 calories)
>eat tendies and potato wedges (430 calories)
>have a small iced coffee (100 calories)
>have a ham and cheese sandwich (400 calories)
>still 1200 calories under my TDEE
feels good man. i dont even feel like im on a diet.
>>
>>75265288
Grim
>>
File: 1710495201549602.webm (1.33 MB, 576x720)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB WEBM
>>75265288
>>
>>75265288
Absolutely fatty brained
>>
Been enjoying the fatty meats lately. Corned beef and chicken thigh and salmon are now pretty much my nightly staples. Hope heart holds up
>>
>>75265299
>>75265360
>>75265364
Imagine being so triggered that I ate 1300 calories of whatever the fuck I wanted for the day and happy that you samefag like a retard.
>>
>>75265288
>potato wedges
I love potatoes but I also have no dramas cooking up a side of wedges to go with my main meals. Good stuff
>>
>>75265382
>so insecure you try to claim samefagging
Fat fuck you won't make it
>>
>>75265288
So like, 2 chicken tenders and 2 crisps? Yeah man sounds like you really splurged on your calorie allowance there im so jealous
>>
I'm at 1650cals for the day, Ill leave it there, I didnt count the olive oil on my potatoes or broccoli but still think im under 2000 for the day. Weekend weighins are almost upon us again
>>
>>75265448
>Didn't count
Ngmi
>>
>>75265452
Yer, I know I probably should. Silly not to when I feel like im so meticulous with everything else. Even if im not over my calories it might be throwing my macros out.
>>
>>75265452
Yeah, with so high calorie intake even the smallest amounts of oil should be measured IMO.
I completely stopped losing weight at around 1500-1800cals per day. Had to start increasing the deficit or fast for days to lose more weight.
Now Im on a protein quark diet, I eat 2-4 protein quarks per day which takes me to around 300-600cals per day.
>>
>wake up
>weigh myself
>eat full breakfast and ~1l of fluids
>weigh myself
>same weight
huh
my scale is shit
>>
Why the fook do tricep bench dips cause me chest pain? Completely fucked my sleep up last night, I couldn't fall asleep because of it. But I don't want to abandon the exercise because it's the only one where I feel a good burn in my arms from it
>>
>>75265288
thats how i was wwhen i started losing weight. it was awesome. didnt feel hungry once for the first six months. was always between 500-1000 beneath my TDEE every day. on average id say around 600 kcal deficit for six months. lost weight real fast. was losing 1-2kg a week consistently. then i decided i needed to start lifting to get some muscle for when im real skinny. then it got much harder. i started having to eat properly. 500 kcal deficit. losing less weight, maybe 0.5kg per week. one month i didnt lose any weight at all. one month i only lost .25kg. im doing better now. but its bloody hard work.
>>
I need basic bitch white rice and chicken recipes...... I thought maybe...you giant, fat, salad dodging, margrine chugging, tender swallowing, grease slurping fatties could help...
>>
>>75265582
Cook white rice
Cook chicken (optional)
Serve on plate
>>
File: health_food.jpg (1.64 MB, 3803x2699)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>75265582
Pan fry chicken until it develops good browning.
To the same pan, while it's still on the heat, add a bit of flour (2 tsp ~ 1 tbsp depending on how much of it you're cooking and how thick you want your sauce). Mix, until
Crush or finely mince a few cloves of garlic, add it in. Stir it around and allow it to cook 'till fragrant (should take you less than a minute, more like 20~30 seconds).
Add milk (cold milk out of the fridge is just fine). The amount depends on how much sauce you want. I usually do a 200g of milk per half chicken breast.
Set heat to high.
Stir constantly until it starts to boil.
Reduce the heat so it just simmers.
Simmer while stirring for a minute or two (not longer - the milk will curdle if you simmer it for too long).
Cook white rice in whatever way you prefer.

Put your rice in a bowl/on a plate. Add the chicken sauce.
>>
File: Kenji.png (117 KB, 290x532)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
17 kilos to go
I could have reached my goal months ago. I was a weak bitch. No more tho.
>>
File: 1593275467664.jpg (133 KB, 960x840)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>75265694
You can do it anon. I believe in you.
>>
>>75265698
WAGMI
>>
>>75265582
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, put in bowl with a little oil and seasonings, mix until coated. Throw on grill for 9 minutes each side or until 165 degrees.
Wash Jasmine rice 3 times and cook in a rice cooker with a little salt.
Air fry frozen broccoli or green beans.
Add all the raw weights into an app like myfitnesspal, loseit, or cronometer, and divide servings until the calories per meal is where you want it. Keep in fridge for up to 4 days and freeze anything beyond that. I make 17 500 calorie meals with 9lbs chicken, 960g rice, and 6lbs of green beans
>>
>calories in, calories out
>>
>>75265810
All that matters
>>
>>75265810
>>75265820
Schizo moment.
>>
>>75265825
t. Fastard
>>
>Fasted for two days
>Ate some steak
>No keto breath
huh, I thought the fast would have jumpstarted my glycogen store depletion. How long until I enter ketosis bros?
>>
>>75265834
Two more weeks. Make sure to take an ice bath and only eat/drink cold things. Never take your meds again (obv) the doctors are wrong
>>
File: keto chart.png (142 KB, 900x553)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>75265834
Your macros aren't right, eat some butter
>>
>>75265838
>the doctors are wrong
This is true. Only ONCE I have received help from doctors. All the other times I went to them they couldnt do anything for my problems.
Actually, on one time the prescription I got made my symptoms way WAY worse.
Will only go to doctors in an actual emergency now days, no reason to give the fuckers money for telling me they cant do shit or that the thing they do wont work.
>>
File: 1722292898251440.png (413 KB, 792x838)
413 KB
413 KB PNG
Is Lentil protein "real" protein?
I just punched in a lentil salad recipe I made and was shocked that it had like 70g of protein.

Like, I measured out everything dry. How the hell is there that much protein in these thngs?
>>
>>75266049
except for a handful of weird exceptions, all protein is basically the same throughout all life in the planet. they're all composed of the same 22 amino acids. there are some differences when it comes to proportions of specific groups of those amino acids but broadly it's not important

seeds usually have a decent amount of protein because they need to have everything a plant needs to grow, but 70g for a salad sounds like a lot, unless you have a load of tuna in there or something
>>
Why did 'they' make us fat?
>>
>>75266082
'They' only handed you the rope. You hanged yourself with it.
>>
>>75266082
Did "they" fill you with fat and sugar and forced you not to exercise for 20-40 years?
>>
File: 1728554589090.jpg (128 KB, 1080x995)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>75266060
Here's the recipe. I didn't bother inputting all the macroless stuff (Dill, spring onions, lemon juice, etc).
The lentils are more like 90g but that's still 70g protein
>unless you have a load of tuna
200g chicken thighs, actually
>>
File: 1711327015345710.png (311 KB, 831x526)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>75266049
>>
>>75266082
They're just selling products to people who will buy them they don't care who or why
>>
>>75265834
I went into ketosis within 3-4 days of not eating sugar. You should get advice from a place where people arent so retarded like the other guy
>>
I'm so stressed today, would love to eat some junk and not think about the calories. What do you do instead?
>>
File: 1707712868995001.jpg (37 KB, 686x576)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
I'm 6'2 and have lost 50 lb in ~5 months. Now I'm 170 lb but I still look fat. What went wrong?
>>
is 90g of whey per day too much
>>
>>75266609
you didn't lift
>>
I do cardio and bench, squats, and faers walks, am I cooked?
>>
>>75266617
If you can still poop it's fine
>>
>>75266624
I don't like exercise I just want to eat less. If I keep losing weight will I eventually stop looking fat?
>>
>>75266601
Hop on my bicycle and go for an hour ride or something.
>>
>>75266684
Keep in mind some exercise will firm you up a bit...but...cico, bro
>>
>>75266684
yes, but you will look and feel sick and weak instead
>>
File: 1723542117324282.jpg (207 KB, 1346x1397)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>75266715
>>75266726
Is there any exercise I can do at home with only 15lb dumbells that will make a difference? I can lift them ~10 times before my arms hurt.
>>
>>75266769
only one pair will not do much for you i don't think
but you can do a lot with a pair of adjustable dumbbells and maybe a bench
or you can look for a calisthenics routine and that works fine too, though it's more of a pain to learn and progress the exercises
>>
>>75259555
You do know that you have to eat more calories if you're in a cold environment because of that very reason, right?
>>
>cold schizo is back
>>
>>75266787
Why do I need a bench? Can't I lie down on the floor and lift them?
>>
>>75264775
nta but cottage cheese sounds awesome, I'm a greek yogurt guy, but next time I'll try that.
>>
>>75266793
I hear every ice cube your shove up your ass burns 8 calories. That means if you shove 450 ice cubes up your ass you'll lose a lb of fat.
>>
>>75266769
>15lb dumbells
>I can lift them ~10 times
You better be a woman
>>
I took a break from dieting for one week and just ate whatever I wanted... and gained 6 pounds
One week later now, I'm the same weight as I was 3 weeks ago
21 days of progress lost, I probably could have broken into 199 pounds if I had stayed on course
>>
>>75267182
I'm a boy! How many times should I be able to lift them given that I don't exercise?
>>
I really gotta stop eating so much lean beef and go back to chicken breast every day. I'm only losing 300 grams a week this is too slow!
>>
>>75267254
>I'm a boy
You sure about that.
>>
File: 1658335385178523.png (547 KB, 722x490)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>75267242
>for one week
I put on weight by just thinking about food, I can't imagine doing this for an entire week
>>
>>75265482
stop weighing yourself multiple times a day you mentall ill faggot
in the morning, after waking up and going to the toilet, is it really that hard? ffs
>>
>>75267242
good proof of fatasses needing to change their lifestyle in general and not just be "on a diet" for a couple weeks/months and then do the same retarded shit that got them fat in the first place again
story as old as time
>>
>>75258064
he made a lot of art about ducks losing fat and it just stuck
>>
>>75267242
You're supposed to still count calories during diet breaks. You basically had an entire week cheat day.
>>
Is it cheating if I only log when I see a lower number on my scale? (Within reason. If I fall off my diet and gain +2lbs I'll still log it.)
>>
>>75267662
I don't think so but it might be useful to log everything to see your averages and weight fluctuations over time.
>>
>>75267727
But seeing the number go up on my weight chart makes me feel bad. :(
>>
>>75266769
Here's one workout. It's all dumbbells. Each exercise comes with a video showing the motion so you're less likely to fuck it up. Half of those expect you to have a flat bench.
My home gym consists of a pair of adjustable dumbbells, a flat bench, and a mat (which I use for push ups/planks/whatever.)
It's pretty minimalist already, and I'm not sure you can do well with less than that.
With only one size of dumbbells, all you can tweak is the number of reps. Right now you can do 10. Next month, you'll be able to do 20. And then you'll be solidly into a silly number of reps and way past time to use bigger weights, because your muscle simply won't be challenged by your current dumbbells anymore, and so you won't see progress.

>>75267182
Ignore this jackass. I started with 7.5lbs dumbbells and slowly worked my way up to 20lbs dumbbells so far.
Which is still certainly less than what an average lifter would use, but that does not matter.
What matter is that I'm sticking to it, and I'm making progress.
Well not right now exactly because I strained something in my left shoulder a couple days ago, but as soon as that heals I'll be back on it. I was just about to try 22.5lbs before that happened.
My point is, don't let the "look at him, he lifts like woman" morons discourage you.
>>
>>75267956
Hmm right, right. Linking the workout would probably be beneficial.
https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/3-day-full-body-dumbbell-workout
>>
File: 1726561454711312.png (86 KB, 886x591)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>75267662
It's <current year>, so I have algorithms doing the cheating for me.
For example, I use https://trendweight.com/ to plot a weight trend that grabs my weights from my fitbit scale.
It grabs the lowest weight of each day, and then smooths the heck out of it, so you get a longer term trend that completely absorbs any temporary hiccups.
I still have all the raw data recorded, but it doesn't mean I need to obsess over it.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>75268011
>>75268011
>>75268011
>>75268011
>>75268011

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.