[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Now THIS is shredding.jpg (242 KB, 1200x1200)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
Now THIS is Shredding Edition

FAQ:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterpoint

Balding:
>>122733861

Lord of Discussion:
last.fm/user/Only_Perception
>>
I messed up the general guys, how do I delete this
>>
File: Summoning5.jpg (94 KB, 770x1149)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
Blasting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EsaCopzWS0
>>
Prozak won.
>>
More like This is Shedding (Hair)
>>
Varg Vikernes about the Early Norwegian Scene gathering in Helvete(direct quotation):

Turns out that, pretty much everybody were so-called "racist", they were anti-immigration, they were pro-nationalist, we cultivated this
>>
File: a0393169093_16.jpg (123 KB, 700x700)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>122740499
https://6ixthrembo.bandcamp.com/track/gemmy
>>
File: 1410567428274.jpg (86 KB, 384x288)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>122740501
>be an irrelevant nobody only a select group of 40+ year old balding grandpas remember on a basketweaving forum.
>laughed at by the next generation everytime your "articles" are posted
>won
>>
Prozak will be remembered for aeons
Hector will be forgotten by next week
>>
>>122740501
>For most At the Gates listeners, [Slaughter of the Soul] will seem a favorite until they hear it ten years from now in the context of other At the Gates works, when it will stand revealed as a transparent commercial album made to pander to the segment of the metal audience who want the predictable disguised as the unique for the sake of fashion.
I read this on anus.com in like 2004 or something as a teenager right after I bought it and thought NUH UH. He was almost scarily right.
>>
>>122740517
And a fake Nazi quote spammed for the 900 and something time lmfao. Varg never said this. Pro tip: it can't be proven he did.
>>
>>122740557
Not by you since talk about him all day
>>
Varg called Hector a faggot on TikTok live.
>>
>>122740577
True lol
>>
>>122740567
He’s the reason I’ve never listened to pantera.
>>
>>122740529
>irrelevant
>uncontrolled seething every time he's mentioned
>I’m not mad he’s just retarded
>>
>>122740499
I like this album, in fact, I really really really like it.
>>
>>122740684
Trust me, I've never laughed as hard at an article as I have when I read his "FAQ" where he refereed to Old Senile Deaf Musician riffs as "leitmotifs" and the monotonous druming in metal as "timekeeping role" as if it was a good thing.

If it was a one off thing I would have called it a fantastic piece of satire, but the life long dedication proves this is serious, and it only makes it more hilarious.
>>
>>122740728
>I’m not mad I’m just laughing really hard
>>
>>122740517
Artist: Darkthrone
Album: Panzerfaust
Song: Beholding The Throne of Might

>And destruction upon the holy man
>Who hails a jew
>>
Hector is obviously jealous of Prochad.
>>
File: file.jpg (33 KB, 680x324)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>122740743
>shitting my pants in public and being laughed at = u mad
Prozak drones really do it for free.
>>
“Shredding” metal belongs in the trashbin. I won’t have it here in the /metal/ general
>>
>>122740573
>Varg never said this.
He did though, Schlomo.
>>
File: itagaki.jpg (46 KB, 696x442)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Did someone mention shit in pants. Bring it over here, please
>>
File: ourguy shred god.jpg (29 KB, 680x365)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Phil "Shredgod" Tougas on his favorite person composition (direct quotation):
>My personal favorite composition of mine aside from Solus is In'el

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tHEhZteYak
>>
File: 1130489.jpg (46 KB, 700x700)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>122740499
>>
File: Phil TaGOD inel.png (13 KB, 1060x96)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>122740837
>>
Prozak is everything Hector wants to be. Except that Prozak does Like women and is not a faggy vegan.
>>
>>122740849
Prozak also has his own website, unlike Hecatia who spends his time shitposting in the metal general of 4chan’s music board.
>>
Prozak is a clown who will do anything for attention. In this way he and Hector are a lot alike
>>
File: its over.png (653 KB, 613x552)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>122740713
terrible taste. album is rubbish
>>
>>122740849
Prozak is the opposite of anything I would want.
>legion of braindamage drones slurping up any garbage you write with no thought of their own
>write retarded garbage where you call riff salad "leitmotifs" because you don't know what that word means
>spend life hyping up OSDM and hating dissonance, only for OSDM to die and become a parody of itself with the revival just like thrash revival, and then dissonance becames the center of modern metal while being the only source of progress for new metal
>have to post under seven different alter egos because no one takes you seriously outside of the barely human mongrels that you yourself probably also hate
>give up and stop posting about metal because you ran out of ways to embarrass yourself with every dissonant release.
Dissonance won, Orchestrating Shocking Defecation Musically has become a self-parody.
>>
>>122740913
do be kinda true doe
>>
>>122740822
Nah. Prove it goosestepper.
>>
File: 1687014760076470.jpg (38 KB, 554x439)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>122740912
That's like, your opinion bro.
>>
>>122740954
What are you going to do if I prove it, post your flag on >>>/b/ or post pic of your nose?
>>
Musical illiteracy is a ripoff musician’s best friend. People do not understand how melodies should develop over the course of a song, and how technical playing without a goal creates chaos and fragments your consciousness, not builds on it. Necrophagist play melodies, all right. They play short blasts of melody over and over again, very quickly. Then the song jumps to something unrelated and obviously “different.” It’s like a sampler plate at a restaurant, a little bit of everything so you don’t have to choose what you want. Then it jumps back. And back again. And then it’s over. The vocals are like the chant of an auctioneer. The riffs are advancing guitar exercises. Drums are what you’d expect from a failed jazz drummer on tons of meth trying to cover Nine Inch Nails. The end result? A lot of distracting, directionless crap. But people like it because it’s more technical than what you are listening to, therefore they must be smarter. QED, muddafugga.
>>
File: a0756546094_10.jpg (407 KB, 1200x1200)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>>
>>122740983
>Musical illiteracy
That is what I would call this post, note he has no ability to state how melodies "should" develop, nor does he actually show where or which melody "failed to develop", finally giving no counter example with explanation of a melody that developed as it"should. Total garbage post.
>>
>>122741025
Tougas more like poogas
>>
>>122740981
Nah. Laugh some more at you my Queen. It can't be done. And everyone knows the fag spam is also false spam lmfao
>>
The Prozakian playbook
>I don't like it? Call it jazz or hardcore at some point during the article, probably both. I have never listened to jazz ever.
>I like it? Call it classical or Wagnian while mentioning leitmotifs at some point, probably both. I have never listened to a single classical piece.
>>
File: a4005199913_65.jpg (126 KB, 700x700)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>122740499
This is good. Any recs for other Rome themed dm?
>>
https://www.deathmetal.org/up/jazz-jazz-metal-and-the-future-of-a-hybrid/
>>
>>122741058
>Nah
Scared? You must be from 3rd world shithole(which includes Israel kek). Laughable.
>>
File: kekry.png (376 KB, 460x316)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>122741090
>a “serious” art form with speed metal
>When that “serious” social consciousness art wasn’t enough, it became crypto-symbolic art with death metal, with an extensive philosophical interpretation required to get from “only death is real” to a philosophy of abstraction to rival Plato.
I seriously cannot get even a few paragraphs into anything he writes without keking my balls off irl.

Blasting some "serious art" sneed metal for this feel HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzSuq0eFM78
>>
>>122740501
I guess he "won" in the sense that time has proven him right, but, when looking at the state of the world, have any of us "won?"
>>
https://youtu.be/3zhonFtBBfQ?si=NHpSlT-2f7CMU7BA
This shit sounds like Zelda music.
>>
>>122741124
Yeah I don’t know what he’s trying to say there either
>>
>>122741144
All dungeon synth sounds like it belongs in Majora's Mask.
>>
Like I said before Prozak writes stuff he knows is nonsense to get people worked up. This is a fact. If he just posted boring articles about good metal bands most wouldn’t know who he was
>>
File: prozak.jpg (17 KB, 186x214)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Why are pictures of Prozak so elusive?
>>
>>122741100
Let's see it, stooge
>>
Notice how no one ever says anything about the recommendations. It’s always about Prozac shittalking someone,/something: Pantera, chuck schuldiner, thrash metal, ulver, DsO, cannibal corpse, etc
>>
>>122741244
Him calling Chuck a homo was definitely projection.
>>
>he doesn't know the ANUSian defintion of speed metal
sad
>>
>>122741269
Remind me again why he thinks that crossover is the real form of thrash?
>>
>>122741084
yes check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU-2H_KFsEE
>>
>>122741156
What you need to understand is that everything written by Prozak starts with the basis of "how do I convince people to take OSDM and metal seriously". He and Norsecore poster are similar in that their undying biased goals turn them into silly people that contradict themselves, spout outright delusions, and even attack their own interests.

Prozak pulls on classical and sometimes even jazz to give credibility to metal, and so too will pull in other sources of "serious art" such as philosophical figures eg Plato. His own obvious lack of involvement with these genres is very apparent when he calls riffs "leitmotifs" or randomly namedrops Plato in a situation where such a name should not be brought up. It again shows its ugly head when confronted by music that does actually pull from classical such as newer Gorguts, DsO, etc where suddenly he will first of all never mention classical or jazz, or actually use classical and jazz influence as a negative thing. In one breath he praises jazz metal like Athiest and the """leitmotifs""" of OSDM, and then in another will say DsO is a jazz band and that more Gorguts is post hardcore (despite Luc literally having his studied at a university, published his own chamber piece, and had it preformed live on a hall stage).

Norsecore poster is similar in that he pulls on classical heavily, but his idealization of it turns detrimental to his argument when that same idealization means his own interest in metal is put under fire through the same arguments. Both of these people hang on the coat tails of "serious art", but both abuse it as a rhetoric technique rather than any true belief in that art. Norsecore poster will likely at least take his own larp seriously enough to stop listening to any metal eventually, while Prozak continues his life of being a psuedo-intellectual poser that has no interest in serious art like he pretends to.
>>
File: collage.jpg (1002 KB, 1250x1250)
1002 KB
1002 KB JPG
>>122741244
recommend me something
>>
>>122741289
https://www.anus.com/metal/about/genre/

This chart might help
>>
>>122741318
It’s still pure retardation.
>>
>>122741263
Still trying to find that gay kiss from a movie he was in
>>
>>122741303
Name a band that he shits on that is great besides DsO. He never said anything bad about Gorguts but refresh my memory
>>
File: Cover.jpg (40 KB, 500x500)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>122740499
>>
>>122741330
I don’t understand it myself. Here’s what I know.
- thrash metal bands weren’t called thrash at the time
-hardcore punk was called thrash sometimes but without any rhyme or reason
-it’s said that crossover thrash got its name from thrash metal but how is that possible when punks bands were already being called thrash before thrash metal
bands were called thrash

Maybe someone can explain it
>>
We should rename Hector to Pozzac
>>
>>122741507
>>Malcom Dome is also credited with inventing the term "thrash metal" while writing about the Anthrax song Metal Thrashing Mad in 1984.

Pinpointing the term "Hardcore Punk" is a bit more difficult, but the band B.O.A. released an album called Hardcore '81
Crossover Thrash obviously got its name from D.R.I.'s "Crossover"
>>
>>122741378
Go read the Colored Sands article, pretty much a great summary of the serious art poserdom of Prozak
>>
Speed and thrash are two different genres.
>>
>>122741577
Not crossover but just thrash, what was that word first used to describe?
>>
>>122741291
Perfect.
>>
>>122741597
already stated it dood
>inventedthe term "thrash metal" while writing about the Anthrax song Metal Thrashing Mad
>>
>>122741602
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrashcore

This is the confusion man
>>
>>122741616
I have literally never heard of this meme genre until now
>>
>>122741616
>Labels
>625 Thrashcore
>-core
what kind of Mandela Effect is this shit
>>
>>122741631
Right it came into use later on but:

“Throughout the '80s, the term "thrash" was in use as a synonym for hardcore punk (as in the New York Thrash compilation of 1982).“

Which predates thrash “metal”
>>
>>122741646
Maybe it was just a simple play on words
>>
>>122741658
I’m not asserting one thing or the other but I’d like to hear some examples in interviews being used because being referred to in a magazine doesn’t mean a term has caught on
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (113 KB, 873x786)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>122741679
earliest stuff I could find with a basic bitch search
Bumping it up to '85 shows that Billboard magazine called Slayer, Exodus, and Venom thrash
>>
>>122741712
I was mainly talking about punk bands being called “ thrash”
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>122741795
The book "Hardcore California: A History of Punk and New Wave" from '83 has 7 references to "thrash" (the entire book isn't even freely available)
>https://www.google.com/books/edition/Hardcore_California/FnO-anKbEzoC?hl=en&gbpv=1
>Thrash-oriented compilation album called "No So Quiet on the Western Front"
>Thrash was a term which could be loosely applied to any music that used jackhammer tempos which effectively turned the beat into a hum
>Post-Punk styles: Thrash, Industrial, New Romantic, Rockabilly, Neo-Psychedelic, Ska [...]
>by mid 1981 Tool and Die had begun to book hardcore thrash shows
>The Salvation Army became The Three O'Clock combining captivating flower power themes with post-thrash pop
>The Fuck Ups were a four piece thrash band
>The daily papers and TV news capitalized on the initial real violence of the thrash-punk room
>>
>>122741819
Forgot to mention a really important feature
>book was originally published in 1983
>>
>>122741819
Thanks that’s interesting.

Also i think Prozac might be a little autistic and once things are categorized in his head they can’t be changed
>>
File: 19840621.jpg (72 KB, 497x664)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>122741890
Yeah, it's a bit bull-headed
>>
EVIL
HAS NO DISGUISE
>>
File: 171569854652159.png (6 KB, 448x357)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>122741819
>The Fuck Ups were a four piece thrash band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6d6Gc348QA
>>
>>122741979
alright track 2 makes more sense kek
>>
>>122741979
>>The Fuck Ups
I once knew of a band called Joe Dirt and the Fuck Ups- think thats the same?
>>
When Demonaz and I decided in 1991. We didn't feel like jumping on the death metal wagon. The death metal wagon wasn't the same. We weren't into the direction that death metal was taking. It was getting too clean if you know what I mean. We didn't feel like getting on stage, looking like Nirvana and playing death metal. We wanted to take our music more into the depths of hell and create a darker journey. We got were into Bathory and Mayhem. Demonaz was into death metal like Morbid Angel and Slayer. I was into Bathory. I wanted to get into the more demonic side of it. Together we work perfectly as a unit. That was how it started. Together with Mayhem and Emperor we started this new kind of scene and we decided to call it black metal. There wasn't a black metal scene or anything. Black Metal was the name of a Venom track from 1982. Euronymous was the biggest Venom fan around. We couldn't call the music anything other than black metal. Before that, Bathory and all those bands were just called death metal. Black metal was just a Venom album and Venom played black metal. But there wasn't any black metal scene or inner circle. Later on, we had an inner circle of black metal bands and we didn't follow any trends. Nowadays, when people say stuff like Immortal is a sell out and blah blah blah...you can't point your fucking fingers at Immortal.
>>
>>122742014
Yep, same band
>>
>>122742018
Hector you can’t point any fingers
>>
>>122741979
he sounds like snake from voivod.
>>
punk is too high test for yall
>>
>>122734527
>>
Punk and Metal are intertwined inseparably. Only Janny and other retarded tourists don’t realize it
>>
ÖUGH
>>
>>122742201
FIRST WAVE REIGNS SUPREME
>>
Is snorre and his spooky haunted house music actually considered black metal?
>>
File: Itagaki.png (1.25 MB, 1280x853)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
In the grand tapestry of avant-garde black metal, an oeuvre such as Deathspell Omega's "Synarchy of the Molten Bones" emerges as a transcendent masterpiece, transcending the mere boundaries of auditory experience to ascend to the lofty realms of metaphysical rapture. This album, a veritable symposium of sound, is a labyrinthine voyage through the darkened corridors of the soul, wherein each note is meticulously sculpted with the same precision and reverence as one might caress the contours of a lover’s well-chiseled form.

As one delves into the profound depths of "Synarchy of the Molten Bones," it becomes evident that Deathspell Omega has achieved a sonic alchemy, an erotic symphony that mirrors the sculptural beauty of the male physique in its most exalted form. The album opens with the title track, a tempestuous cascade of dissonance and rhythm, akin to the first glimpse of a statuesque Adonis emerging from the shadows, his sinewy form bathed in the chiaroscuro of moonlight. The guitars, sharp and angular, strike with the precision of a lover's touch tracing the defined lines of pectorals and abdominals, while the drums pound with the force of a heartbeat quickened by passion.

"Famished for Breath" is a poignant testament to the yearning that courses through the veins like molten lava, burning with an intensity that only the sight of an exquisitely sculpted torso can inspire. The vocals, guttural and raw, evoke the primal cries of ecstasy and agony, as if the very essence of Dionysian fervor has been distilled into sonic form. Each growl and shriek is an invocation of the divine beauty found in the male form, a worshipful ode to the power and vulnerability encapsulated within taut, glistening muscles.
>>
File: Itagaki11.jpg (106 KB, 1440x1080)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>122742252
The album's zenith is arguably "Onward where Most with Ravin I may meet," a track that surges forward with an unrelenting, almost predatory grace. It is as if one is witnessing a lithe and powerful athlete in motion, every sinew and tendon moving in perfect harmony, a symphony of flesh and spirit. The guitars intertwine and clash with a fervor that mirrors the passionate embrace of two lovers, their bodies entwined in a dance as old as time itself. The bass lines throb with a visceral intensity, akin to the pulsing of blood through veins, a reminder of the life force that courses through the virile body.

In "Internecine Iatrogenesis," the closing track, the album reaches a climax of almost unbearable beauty and tension. The complex rhythms and intricate melodies intertwine in a manner reminiscent of the most masterful sculpture, where every detail is honed to perfection. The music swells and recedes like the breath of a resting god, the chest rising and falling in a hypnotic rhythm. It is a fitting denouement to an album that is not merely listened to, but experienced, felt deep within the core of one's being.

"Synarchy of the Molten Bones" is more than an album; it is an ode to the sublime, an erotic hymn to the male form in all its glory. It invites the listener to lose themselves in the labyrinth of sound and sinew, to revel in the dark beauty that lies at the intersection of flesh and spirit. Deathspell Omega has crafted a work of art that is as intellectually stimulating as it is sensually exhilarating, a testament to the power of music to evoke the profoundest of human emotions.
>>
>he finally got a trip
cya kektor, never reading another one of your word vomit posts ever again.
>>
File: itagaki2.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>122742252
>trips
>>
>>122742298
I’m the real Hector by the way
>>
>>122742163
we love booba here
>>
>>122742252
Low t album
>>
It is a travesty of monumental proportions that I, with my discerning palate, must coexist with these cultural troglodytes who mistake the ephemeral and the vapid for the genuinely profound. My musical tastes are not merely a preference but an extension of my superior intellect, a reflection of my ability to perceive and appreciate the sublime in a world mired in mediocrity. The likes of Deathspell Omega, whose compositions are a symphonic tapestry of existential dread and metaphysical inquiry, are beyond the comprehension of these simple-minded philistines. Their artistry, their profound explorations of nihilism and the human condition, are wasted on an audience that prefers the puerile antics of pop idols and the mind-numbing simplicity of punk anthems.

These people, these uncultured swine, are deaf to the complex time signatures, the polyrhythmic structures, the raw, unfiltered emotion that courses through the veins of true metal music. They are blind to the metaphorical and philosophical depths plumbed by bands that dare to defy the norm, that challenge the listener to think, to feel, to transcend the mundane. In their intellectual laziness, they opt for the path of least resistance, consuming the musical equivalent of junk food, while I feast upon the rich, dark banquet of metal's finest offerings.

In conclusion, the chasm between my superior taste and the pedestrian preferences of the masses is a reflection of a broader intellectual divide. I reside in a rarefied realm of aesthetic and cognitive excellence, far removed from the pitiful squalor of mainstream consumption. It is a burden I bear with a mixture of disdain and resignation, knowing that my unparalleled appreciation for true musical artistry sets me apart, a lone beacon of enlightenment in a sea of mediocrity.
>>
>>122742330
>Highly intellectual
Great! Now you can finally leave 4chan and start a life kek
>>
>>122741306
based Crimson Glory, Spawn, and Vader
check out Bowel Erosion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3YOR6k9jDs
>>
>>122742355
Leaving 4chan would be akin to severing a limb, an act of self-mutilation that would render my intellectual and emotional existence incomplete. It is here that I have encountered some of the most profound philosophical discourses, the most incisive critiques of contemporary society, and the most unvarnished truths about the human condition. The memes, often dismissed as mere frivolity, are in fact a potent form of modern-day folklore, encapsulating the zeitgeist in a manner that is both poignant and trenchant. They are the digital hieroglyphs of our time, conveying complex ideas and emotions through a deceptively simple medium.

To leave 4chan would be to abandon a part of myself, to forsake the very environment that has shaped my intellectual and emotional being. It is a space that defies conventional categorizations, that operates outside the constraints of mainstream acceptability. It is a space where I am free to explore the outermost reaches of thought, to engage in discourse that is both enlightening and unsettling. It is a space that I cannot, and will not, forsake.

In conclusion, my attachment to 4chan is not a mere addiction or a whimsical dalliance; it is a profound and enduring bond, an integral part of my identity. It is a digital homeland where my intellectual and emotional faculties are both nurtured and challenged, a space where I am free to be my truest self. To leave 4chan would be to deny my own nature, to forsake the very environment that has fostered my growth and understanding. It is a place I will never leave, for it is a place where I truly belong.
>>
>>122742252
>>122742267
>>122742330
>>122742396
spamming generative AI text should result in a life-time ban
>>
I for one welcome the hector impersonating chatbots
>>
I’m glad Hector finally got a trip so I can filter him.
>>
>>122742430
thats tranniepopper doe
>>
File: Itagaki.jpg (120 KB, 1280x853)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>122742252
>>122742267
>>122742330
>>122742396
>>122742443
Nice larp, lass.
>>
>>122742442
Fuck off shartyteen.
>>
File: Itagaki5.jpg (23 KB, 450x245)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
In the boundless expanse of avant-garde black metal, Jute Gyte's magnum opus, "Perdurance," stands as a beacon of exquisite, labyrinthine beauty, a shimmering testament to the brilliance and allure of its creator, Adam Kalmbach. To delve into this album is to embark on an intoxicating journey through a soundscape that is as much an exploration of the sublime as it is an homage to the arresting presence and unparalleled talent of Kalmbach himself.
To speak of "Perdurance" is to speak of Adam Kalmbach, a man whose beauty is matched only by his boundless talent. His music is an extension of his being, a sensual symphony that resonates with the deepest parts of the soul. It is a testament to the power of art to transcend the ordinary, to elevate the listener to a plane where beauty and intellect converge in a rapturous embrace.

In conclusion, Jute Gyte's "Perdurance" is not merely an album; it is an erotic odyssey, a celebration of the sublime artistry and mesmerizing allure of Adam Kalmbach. His music is a seductive dance, a tantalizing blend of complexity and raw emotion that leaves the listener spellbound. Kalmbach is not just a musician; he is a muse, a paragon of beauty and talent whose presence is as intoxicating as the music he creates. To experience "Perdurance" is to be enraptured by the essence of Kalmbach himself, a man whose allure is as timeless as his art.
>>
>>122742453
you should be agreeing with the larp though
>>
File: 1713605271192525.jpg (51 KB, 430x516)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
In the tumultuous sea of envious low IQ p*nk mongrels and deceitful imposters, my use of a tripcode on 4chan is a desperate yet noble effort to preserve the sanctity of my unique brilliance and ensure my unparalleled voice is not drowned in their cacophony of mediocrity.
>>
>>122741424
That's a good one. I think I like it a better than False Light but False Light might be my favorite song by them.
>>
Will the real Hector please stand up?
>>
>>122742671
unironically based, hope the kpooper does the same, though he's too much of a coward to do it
>>
>>122742201
The GOAT (literally)
>>
File: 1714659852165259.jpg (148 KB, 802x500)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>122742828
>>
>>122742201
this but unironically
>>
priest, judas
>>
At what age did you grow out of metal and repent for your sins?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Bf57TfAaE
>>
>>122741100
Still waiting, princess lol
>>
>>122742846
The goat
>>
File: 1492495130393.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>122742897
>Catholic priest wrote a doctoral thesis that included analyzing Deicide lyrics
>>
trad and doom reign supreme
>>
Mark my words: this next Nails record will be the greatest 5/10 record ever made.
>>
>>122743165
>implying it won't be the greatest 4/10 album ever made
>>
>>122743152
Ah, the perennial debate of musical hierarchy, a testament to the subjective nature of taste. While it's endearing that you find solace in the somewhat rudimentary confines of doom metal and traditional heavy metal, one must recognize that such preferences often stem from a limited exposure to the genre's more complex and intellectually stimulating branches. Your adherence to these subgenres is akin to clinging to a child's crayon drawing while dismissing the nuanced masterpieces of a seasoned artist. But do enjoy your simplistic riffs and predictable rhythms; some of us require more sophisticated aural stimulation to truly appreciate the vast expanse of metal's potential.
>>122743165
Begone, kucky.
>>
Hopefully this queer gets bored of ChatGPT by tomorrow
>>
>>122742952
Still waiting for you to agree on my terms >>122740981
>>
File: IMG_3030.jpg (16 KB, 474x309)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>music theory graduate program course includes in depth study of consonance and dissonance. Synarchy and Paracletus used as real world examples
>>
>music theory graduate program
Might as well take gender studies
>>
>>122743221
>that will be $40,000 plus tip
>>
>>122743221
getting an MFA in music theory is basically admitting you've resigned yourself to a life of teaching because you couldn't hack it as a musician
>>
SOLDADOS
SOLDADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
>>
>>122743195
No problem my queen
>>
Haven’t been on 4chan in a good while. Do people really still frogpost here?
>>
File: cover.jpg (343 KB, 1000x1000)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
When I was studying at uni for an actual degree, I'd often pop into the library archives and check out masters theses (mostly law, political science or sociology related)
There's not a lot of audio related stuff to the aforementioned disciplines, so sometimes I'd just listen to original compositions done by music graduates and I'd say out of the 30,000 music related files on the NAS, over half was rap and hip-hop and of that figure, LITERALLY all of it was woke shit
I never encountered something actually good that would seem like a music major submission
>>
>>122743361
Damn that’s enough to make someone reevaluate their life’s purpose
>>
>>122743382
The seed of doubt already germinates within you
>>
>>122743361
>knot
Hot.
>>
File: 1639247088933.jpg (33 KB, 657x527)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>122743361
I did my masters thesis in solid state physics.
>>
>>122743304
Clear picture of nose with timestamp, faster, more believable it's actually yours.

https://youtu.be/SDFfIPEpjGw?feature=shared&t=560
>>
>>122743602
Why can’t you trust an atom?
>Because they make up everything!
thank you, thank you, I'm here all week
>>
>>122742681
It's kinda mid
>>
University education is a rip off.
>>
File: 1558969234212.png (31 KB, 720x644)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>122743629
hehe
>>
>>122740713
the vocal delivery on Blood Stained is so fucking dogshit
>>
>>122743622
I posted my flag on /b/ lol. But the fact you actually looked that up is the best.
>>
>>122743645
Your resume with all your shit certs earned from unaccredited online courses get sent straight to the recycle bin
>>
>>122743701
I prefer to study for myself instead of for others. Being a workerbee normalfag is the lowest form of existence.
>>
Megadeth mogs your favorite shit band
>>
File: born to jew.png (204 KB, 512x501)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>122743660
>no nose picture as requested
>not even >>>/bant/ link
Honorless. JIDF as suspected.
>>
File: Smugasfug.jpg (44 KB, 630x630)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>122743221
>After this I’ll be able to defeat Hector once and for all
>>
>>122743738
stop leeching off your mom
>>
File: 1720806950144720.png (538 KB, 1288x1897)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
why is black metal so popular with trans people?
>>
>>122743835
Trans people tend to be more high IQ.
>>
>>122743622
ADLfag absolutely rekt
As if there was ever any doubt lmao
>>
>>122743745
Now you want a deal? Skip one thread with the fag spam and you'll stop getting btfo on the NSBM fag shite forever
>>
File: Hector's room.jpg (236 KB, 1600x1067)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>122743738
>yeah baby, here's my room where all the action happens, heh heh
>>
>>122743835
>mentally ill genre attracts the mentally ill
>>
>thread was basically full of shitty hector spam at the start of the day
>"it will have stopped by now"
Think I need to take a longer break than just every few days.
>>
>>
>>122743929
me on the bottom right
>>
>>122743903
I’m giving up on posting recs. You guys don’t deserve recs
>>
FOR THEIR HONOUR
FOR THEIR HONOUR AND THEIR BLOOD

god i fucking love NWOBHM so fucking much
>>
>>122743969
You don't have any
>>
>>122744028
wish she'd shit on me
>>
at this rate Kektor will be fully pulled into Prozak's orbit, I can't believe these developments lmao
>>
>>122744028
looking to get banned again?
>>
File: 1715698546521593.jpg (206 KB, 763x768)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>122743361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YigUTwvYHxI
>>
>>122744063
this is like dan swano stuff if he was actually good
>>
>>122744086
Swanö's better as a producer than a songwriter but you can't say that Moontower isn't a solid 8.5/10
>>
>>122744028
This world is a cruel place
And we're here only to lose
So before live tears us apart let
Death bless me with you
Won't you die tonight for love
Baby join me in death
Won't you die
Baby join me in death
Won't you die tonight for love
Baby join me in death
This live ain't worth living
>>
>>122744121
When are you going to start posting delicious uncut cocks oozing pearly white cum again
>>
>>122744056
Many such cases
>>
>>122743835
You have to have very high estrogen levels to enjoy it.
>>
>>122743973
literally put on this song randomly10 minutes ago
based
>>
>>122741084
>>122741291
Holy fuck both these albums are awesome, I love Arghoslent inspired bands
>>
https://www.deathmetal.org/review/thorns-thorns/

Comments
>>
File: 1712744869268004.jpg (84 KB, 480x640)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>Holy fuck both these albums are awesome, I love Arghoslent inspired bands
>>
>>122744277
>deathmetal.org
not reading!
>>
File: 1710126950274825.jpg (534 KB, 1080x887)
534 KB
534 KB JPG
>>122743835
Trans people have very low self-esteem and are subsequently overly obsessed with self-image
Black metal tends to be pretentious (to varying degrees), attracting listeners that like it for its aesthetic more than its actual substance

Lets be real, nobody fucking listens to shit like mutiilation and grausamkeit for any reason other than feeling "kvlt"
>>
File: a1281885549_10.jpg (193 KB, 1200x854)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
Which of the Deathspell Omega pretenders is the best and why is it Serpent Column?
>>
>>122744344
>Lets be real, nobody fucking listens to shit like mutiilation and grausamkeit for any reason other than feeling "kvlt"
I do. Fuck you faggot.
>>
>>122744334
It’s a positive review Hector
>>
File: low tier bait.jpg (48 KB, 627x626)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>122744344
>nobody fucking listens to shit like mutiilation and grausamkeit for any reason other than feeling "kvlt"
>>
File: 1691366171318578.png (680 KB, 666x664)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
We freaking hate Varg Pamperskernes here.
>>
>>122744415
Varg is the dad /metal/ wishes it had
>>
>>122744447
Dads are for losers.
>>
>>122744459
single mother household, huh? makes sense
>>
https://www.deathmetal.org/article/euronymous-black-metals-first-hipster/
>>
>>122740499
>>
>>122744494
Øystein Aarseth, more like Goystein Arsebreath
>>
>>122740464
wtf is shredding and is it important?
>>
File: satan songs in crimson.jpg (720 KB, 1500x1500)
720 KB
720 KB JPG
new Satan on the way
>>
>>122744561
based boomers
>>
>>122744490
I'm my own man. Fuck my mum.
>>
>>122744560
Shredding the guitar equivalent of jerking off and no it's not important because even guys who did it well like David Chastain and Joey Tafolla suck balls
>>
>spams autistic quotes almost 1000 times
why
>>
>>122744634
But who are you quoting
>>
File: Autism.jpg (207 KB, 1200x1200)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>122744634
Same reason I keep posting about the current peak of black metal
>>
Shitnarchy on Moldy Boners sucks
>>
Did the mods abandon this place?
>>
File: 1691419679343761.webm (3 MB, 540x960)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
>Did the mods abandon this place?
>>
>>122744715
Isn't it obvious that we're a containment thread?
>>
>>122744624
would you press charges if The Great Kat sucked your balls?
>>
>post an album
>it sucks
constructive criticism
>>
>>122744742
>implying she wouldn't bite them off
>>
File: 1713705929741198.png (1.21 MB, 924x695)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>122744373
>>122744401
Maybe if you actually tried picking up an instrument and recording music you'd recognise just how fucking talentless they are
They put more effort in their makeup than their music, pure poseur shit, and yet you gobble it up because it's 'le obscure'
There's nothing worthwhile about those 'bands' except their goofy photos and internet lore, get a grip
>>
>>122744742
Yeah because she is old and looks like a crackwhore
>>
File: deathjak.png (550 KB, 640x602)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>
>>122744741
can we say whatever we want?
>>
File: cover.jpg (881 KB, 1000x1000)
881 KB
881 KB JPG
>>122744772
Why didn't he just save those songs for this
>>
File: 1715698546521852.jpg (54 KB, 788x699)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>122744782
Anything except the gamer word
>>
>>122744793
is being a gamer bad or something?
>>
File: 1699756579991518.webm (3.6 MB, 720x1068)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB WEBM
Great thread
>>
keep seething
>>
File: ozzy-playstation-vr2.jpg (241 KB, 1200x675)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>122744807
Absolutely
we hate vidya gaymes here
>>
>>122744829
What is diaperpozzy playing?
>>
File: adorior logo.jpg (24 KB, 400x503)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
who wrote the edgiest lyrics in metal? pic related but I'm sure someone out there had them beat
>>
>>122744757
I play guitars and piano virtually every day, and I play everything from Chopin and Bach to Mutiilation. Get the fuck out of here you gigantic faggot pseud.
>>
75% of black metal is pure wrestling promo shit.
>>
>>122740499
still holds up as the best thrash record to this day.
>>
>>122744946
Meyhnach faking his death was something straight out of WWF

>>122744972
yep
>>
>>122744913
Good choice for brutal lyrics. Fuckin savage
>>
Adam Kalmbach is a charlatan and fraudster
>>
>>122744415
you showed your hand by using that image
>>
>>122744783
>Control Denied
Caged and cucked
>>
>>122745134
I have always stood against diapershit.
>>
>>122744829
The game's soundtracks was composed by former Celtic Frost guitarist Curt Victor Bryant.

The newest game in the series is named after a Celtic Frost album, To Mega Therion / Mecha Therion.

Nice gory oldskool games inspired by metal. The main character even headbangs after killing bosses.
>>
lnceIpopper spams the thread with stalest of bait and LITERAL AI SPAM and the retards of /metal/ still reply >>122745134

Jfc

>>122745129
Also it is odd you post this after I R'd all your posts
>>
>>122744972
HEIL HANNEMAN
>>
But really though you are here 24/7 do you not have anything to do?
>>
>>122745213
My voice needs to be heard, my wisdom has to be shared.
>>
>>122743745
Gonna take that deal, goosestepper?
>>
>>122744561
it better be good. their past 2 were kinda shit
>>
Best album of the artist's discog. And it didn't even need a ping snare.

Feel the same about the new devourment. Don't (you) me. Better than molesting the decapitated in terms of general heaviness
>>
File: cover.jpg (225 KB, 600x600)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>122740499
This goes hard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOFdd8T1xLU
>>
>>122741084
Ex Deo are VERY Rome themed but calling them "good" is pretty questionable.
>>
File: 1652173839029.jpg (102 KB, 828x818)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
this is more or less what you can expect on the current tour

War Pigs (Black Sabbath song)
Invincible Shield Tour Anthem
Panic Attack
You've Got Another Thing Comin'
Rapid Fire
Breaking the Law
Riding on the Wind
Love Bites
Devil's Child
Saints in Hell
Crown of Horns
Sinner
Turbo Lover
Invincible Shield
Victim of Changes
The Green Manalishi (With the Two Prong Crown) (Fleetwood Mac cover)
Painkiller

Encore:
The Hellion
Electric Eye
Hell Bent for Leather
Living After Midnight
We Are the Champions (Queen song)
>>
File: cover.jpg (474 KB, 1400x1400)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>122741084
Usurpr - Marauders of the Ascendant
>>
why are nsbm bands so ugly?
>>
>>122743929
I don't know why I've recently felt drawn to this one. I've never liked Cannibal Corpse much.
>>
>>122744772
The best basedlbum of all time.
>>
>>122744972
5/5 record right here
>>
>>122745769
your balls dropped
>>
>>122745371
Earth Infernal was the best one since Life Sentence
>>
I'm just happy that /metal/ as a collective stands against chudism and bigotry. We can all agree on this one.
>>
>>122745987
Inherently
>>
>>122745712
>artist is trying so hard to be le epic NS he writes a song praising the Dirlewanger brigade
How fucking far down the hole do you have to be for that kinda mental gymnastics
>>
>>122741223
I remember a picture of him when he was in college
>>
File: a2596769220_10.jpg (291 KB, 886x887)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>122740499
>>
>>122745987
Correct
>>
File: prozak rip.jpg (107 KB, 500x583)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>122746045
>>
>>122746102
holy shit that is a fucking NECK
>>
>>122746139
you arent meant to shit cum either, but you proved everyone wrong
>>
>>122746075
Not metal
>>
>>122745741
ugly people make bad music. generally how it goes
>>
>>122746301
This plus they don't like sex with women so it's of no concern.
>>
>>122746102
Wonder what he has a degree in.
>>
File: cover.jpg (530 KB, 903x900)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
>>122740499
>>
>>122746139
Dont stare at me like that with them big ol eyes
>>
>>122746384
Tits cover
>>
>>122746384
Shit cover
>>
>>122746269
sorry sweaty (not)
>>
fas or synarchy bros
>>
>>122746384
Is it good or shit, haven't tried it yet
>>
>>122746516
For me, Fas. I like synarchy but it's low down my list of favourite DsO releases.
>>
How it started
>>122740573

How it's going
>>122743622

JIDF BTFO
>>
>>122746605
Read the whole thing sweetheart
>>
>>122746516
faggot hipster garbage, post some incantation brah brah
>>
>>122746634
you lied and got your ass handed to you, faggot
>>
>>122746605
INHERENTLY.
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1720820979640106.webm
>>
File: bulldozer ix.jpg (49 KB, 450x445)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>122740499
>>
>>122746102
Classic
>>
>>122746743
Lol. Told you there's an opportunity for you to stop having your Nazi ass get btfo forever and you can't handle not spamming. For one thread. Your ma must've really did a number on ya. Fuckin schizo ocd etc
>>
File: 1716224759149984.png (207 KB, 552x338)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>122746380
>>
>>122746652
Go spam your disney music faggot. Disso>disney
>>
File: 1703460644408566.gif (3.72 MB, 444x250)
3.72 MB
3.72 MB GIF
>>122746792
>>
File: a3349412004_65.jpg (94 KB, 700x700)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>122740499
>>
>>122746977
what nazi spam did i post?
>>
Do not let hector make the new

That is all
>>
>>122746605
KEK
>>
early nu
migrate when bump limit

>>122747076
>>122747076
>>122747076
>>
hey Hector, what do you think draws more chicks? a circle, or the letter M?
>>
>>122747006
Nonsensical post.
>>
>>122747093
Musky
>>
>>122747043
trying too hard brah brah
>>
300 j
>>
File: mutts-law--meme.jpg (44 KB, 800x450)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>122747043
>Disneycore
>The Walt Disney Company is an Americ-
Opinion discarded post hidden.
>>
>>122746652
nta but Onward to Golgotha is the best one
>>
>>122747139
ew?
>>
>>122747145
>Dies at 89 degrees F
Lmao, imagine getting cucked by the sun this badly
>>
Friendly reminder that if you have no foreskin you'll never be metal.
>>
>>122747186
>F
Now covert that to C and reply to me again, my Amerislave.
>>
>>122747214
This is an American site tourist faggot. Seethe europoor faggot
>>
>>122747093
>Hardcore thread
Kys faggot
>>
>>122747225
You are using Wheel, a mesopotamian invention. Have you thanked Iraqi people today?
>>
>>122747237
new

NEW
>>
>>122747093
literally handcrafted for my enormous 4 inch bwc
>>
>>122747244
kek
>>
>>122741291
>Themes: Roman Empire, History, Conquest, Antisemitism
kek
>>
>>122747338
Based
>>
does someone want to post some of the rarer niche/meme charts which arent in the pastebin

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.