[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Pytten3.jpg (29 KB, 678x452)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Our god and overlord - Pytten edition.

Shytten: >>123084603

FAQ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0I8Y_L4-dI
>>
First for Kultur
>>
Varg Vikernes about the Early Norwegian Scene gathering in Helvete(direct quotation):

>Turns out that, pretty much everybody were so-called "racist", they were anti-immigration, they were pro-nationalist, we cultivated this
>>
post albums so bad that it loops around to being good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bItNoParz0
>>
File: Varg_Vikernes-2.jpg (181 KB, 640x666)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
Varg Vikernes about alcohol degeneracy (direct quotation):
>Although I have never touched alcohol or drugs.
>"The only drug use I condone, so to speak, is the medical use of prescription drugs, when it is absolutely necessary (and it rarely is absolutely necessary)."

It is OVER for alcoholturds. KEK.
>>
>>123088305
First for Wigger Slam
>>
>>123088337
Artist: Darkthrone
Album: Panzerfaust
Song: Beholding The Throne of Might

>And destruction upon the holy man
>Who hails a jew
>>
>>123088314
Yes.
>>
File: Abigor - Opus IV.jpg (393 KB, 1200x1200)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
Was wondering how last thread managed to fill a post without me, then I saw it was norsecore spammer. However upon reading the entire thing I agreed with it all.

Blasting some Disney is honor of his Triumph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COIAwIwFZf4
>>
>>
>>123088314
>>123088337
>>123088345
>>123088346
>>123088377
I hate every single one of you
>>
>>123088387
>fill a post
Fill 300 posts*
>>
File: The-End-is-Nigh.jpg (460 KB, 1200x1200)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
New album fucking WHEN
>>
File: a2201919501_65.jpg (62 KB, 700x700)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
need more goth metal recs pls
>>
>>123088514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6BsIM3XFWg
>>
File: 20240807_075008811.jpg (437 KB, 1060x1801)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
Saw Haunt and Savage Master last night. They put on a killer show!
>>
>>123088552
GEM ALERT
GEM ALERT
>>
File: file.jpg (19 KB, 327x400)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Paging norsecuck, your presence is needed in aisle 3 >>123088496 >>123088496 >>123088496, I'm waiting to read some more nitpick shitposting.
>>
>>123088387
Based blast.
>>123088603
Done, hecky.
>>
The entryway leading to the metal-to-darkpsy pipeline is always open, anons...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4MoMKGu1TM
>>
File: 1665673441382078.png (470 KB, 499x499)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
>>123088615
Thank you norsechad.
>>
>>123088879
Finally back home, guess I'll dimantle this since you gave up and took the L on the last conversation

>Distortion is not noise [...]
Distribution is noise, it literally makes the note harder to hear because of the alteration of the tones and comes with a distinctive buzz that in audio engineering would be called noise. Saying it is "often desirable" is not an argument, afterall Merzbow is pure noise and apparently desirable to some. You definition of noise is incompetent and the clipping, buzzing, and wave alteration muddying the fundamental tone would count as noise even in your definition.
>it mostly amplifies consonant overtone
No it doesn't, it amplifies everything and can even clip out entire sections of the overtone. You are an idiot. Also lol at "consonant overtones".
>Consonance naturally sounds pleasant to any human brain that has or has not been exposed to any music
I already went over this in the last conversation with the post you gave up to, please refer to >>122553132 and the points about tuning systems and genres.
>Dissonance and Consonance are also explained by physics
Mathetically one can say there are states, but "dissonance" and "consonance" come with added subjective ties which you yourself use it for, not the objective mathematical data which is impartial to things such as "sound good" or "sound bad"

>classical good (thats why I spend all day listening to disneycore black metal)
your actions and what you post are incongruent.
>>
>>123088929
>makes the note harder to hear because of the alteration of the tones
Can be said about literally any timbre, as some timbres have different levels of overtones. "Harder to hear" is not an argument.
>Saying it is "often desirable" is not an argument,
Interesting how you went over the point that it has harmonic structure. Often desirable means it has clear definition(which you still have to provide) by which the word can be defined in a dictionary. It's also what it sets it apart from noise.
>distinctive buzz
The "crunch" sound comes from the timbre, which are overtones. Also the interaction of these overtones with each other. Since guitar massicely amplifies all overtones(and overtones of overtones) it gets that crunchy sound, which is unrealted to noise.
>and wave alteration muddying
No such thing as muddying, alteration causes only overtones to be amplified.
>No it doesn't,
Yes it does.
>it amplifies everything
Sure, provide a picture of waveforms.
If it amplified everything it would sound nothing like guitar. The only thing that defines an instrumental timbre are overtones.
>I already went over this
I went over this as well right here as well >>122551961 and seems like I provided a study and logical reasoning, whereas you have not.
>"dissonance" and "consonance" come with added subjective ties
Why are we repeating the same? Quoting myself:
>It cannot be subjective since brain distinguishes these waveforms differently. The consonant waveforms sound natural and makes us feel good, whereas dissonant waveforms make us feel disturbed, annoyed, irritared. This applies to all people, despite their culture. I already proved it and provided studies on which you had no response.

All day? Lol you wish.
>>
>>123088938
>"Harder to hear" is not an argument.
Actually as I pointed out in terms of pedantic dictionary definitions I am actually very much correct in this "b: any sound that is undesired or interferes with one's hearing of something", and the "or" does exist there so please do not clip the sentence in half.
>Often desirable means it has clear definition
Again, this is just not an argument, Merzbow is "desirable" for people, or are they no longer noise now? You can add literal white noise to your music and have it desirable, these are subjective nothings. You don't seem to be able to understand what is or isn't subjective, and your points fall apart because of it.
>No such thing as muddying
Just pure delusion at this point, the Baroque elitest who believes all music is equally clear and identifiable. Intermodulation with distortion simply doesn't exist for his mega mind, despite the fact he himself noted the reason for power chords being played with distortion only last thread.
>Quoting myself:
>makes us feel good
As with the other post, here you are again proving that you are using it in a subjective form in the very same post.

>Lol you wish.
Truly I wish that no one would listen to disneycore even for a second, and as mentioned: a Baroque conservative would agree with me.
>>
>any post longer than two lines
not reading
>>
File: url.jpg (141 KB, 700x700)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Eh this blows.
>>
>>123088948
>makes the note harder to hear because of the alteration of the tones
Can be said about literally any timbre, as some timbres have different levels of overtones. "Harder to hear" is not an argument.
>Saying it is "often desirable" is not an argument,
Interesting how you went over the point that it has harmonic structure. Often desirable means it has clear definition(which you still have to provide) by which the word can be defined in a dictionary. It's also what it sets it apart from noise.
>distinctive buzz
The "crunch" sound comes from the timbre, which are overtones. Also the interaction of these overtones with each other. Since guitar massicely amplifies all overtones(and overtones of overtones) it gets that crunchy sound, which is unrealted to noise.
>and wave alteration muddying
No such thing as muddying, alteration causes only overtones to be amplified.
>No it doesn't,
Yes it does.
>it amplifies everything
Sure, provide a picture of waveforms.
If it amplified everything it would sound nothing like guitar. The only thing that defines an instrumental timbre are overtones.
>I already went over this
I went over this as well right here as well >>123088959
and seems like I provided a study and logical reasoning, whereas you have not.
>"dissonance" and "consonance" come with added subjective ties
Why are we repeating the same? Quoting myself:
>It cannot be subjective since brain distinguishes these waveforms differently. The consonant waveforms sound natural and makes us feel good, whereas dissonant waveforms make us feel disturbed, annoyed, irritared. This applies to all people, despite their culture. I already proved it and provided studies on which you had no response.

All day? Lol you wish.
>>
>>123088985
>>123088948
>>123088938
>>123088929
Archiveschizo spam, shan't be reading, shan't gain any (you)'s beyond this one.
>>
Anyways, blasting Deicide
>>
>>123089001
based
>>
>>123088999
>"Harder to hear" is not an argument.
Actually as I pointed out in terms of pedantic dictionary definitions I am actually very much correct in this "b: any sound that is undesired or interferes with one's hearing of something", and the "or" does exist there so please do not clip the sentence in half.
>Often desirable means it has clear definition
Again, this is just not an argument, Merzbow is "desirable" for people, or are they no longer noise now? You can add literal white noise to your music and have it desirable, these are subjective nothings. You don't seem to be able to understand what is or isn't subjective, and your points fall apart because of it.
>No such thing as muddying
Just pure delusion at this point, the Baroque elitest who believes all music is equally clear and identifiable. Intermodulation with distortion simply doesn't exist for his mega mind, despite the fact he himself noted the reason for power chords being played with distortion only last thread.
>Quoting myself:
>makes us feel good
As with the other post, here you are again proving that you are using it in a subjective form in the very same post.

>Lol you wish.
Truly I wish that no one would listen to disneycore even for a second, and as mentioned: a Baroque conservative would agree with me.
>>
>>123088629
NGMI lass
>>
https://youtu.be/S9xEYF8CzKw
>>
>>123089085
CCP* lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S4xFl4CD34
>>
>>123089085
You’re laughing while everyone laughs at you
>>
>>123089088
>Subjective use is your delusion
No, its your delusion, you are the person making subjective statements that have nothing to do with mathematics.
>The way we interpret something as bad or good is not subjective
That is literally subjective, like almost a pure definition of subjective.
>tuned correctly
Its quite literally tuned incorrectly, this is objective reality, not a subjective nothing about the tuning being good or bad, but an empirical and objective description of the tuning system.
>"safeopedia"
This is just embarrassing, stop linking me random sites when you have a dictionary whose entire purpose is the definition of words. Please refer to an actual dictionary instead of "Dokkyun Yi", "Booyong Choi", and "safeopedia"
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/noise
>Distortion is man-made and intentional
Merzbow "music" is man-made and intentional, you are an idiot.

>I don't see why I should care what they have to say in any sense.
Hypocrisy coming from a man who uses "consensus" as an argument, and indeed you now are agreeing with me, for the purpose of the Baroque fan was not "ad populum", but a rebuttal to ad populum where you describe distortion as "desirable" or "agreeable" or any other subjective nothing based on "consensus", the point was to show it was certainly not the case for these people, and it relates to yourself because they are your latest LARP. You can't seem to keep up in this conversation and think lazy "no u" approaches will work on me, all you've done is embarrass yourself.
>>
>>123089096
>everyone
The baldcucks aren't even laughing, most likely just seething. At least I kek'd couple of times.
>>
>>123089107
>nothing to do with mathematics.
>is literally explained by physics on atomic levels
What did he mean by this? Lol.
>That is literally subjective
Not in the context I claimed. Where I said that we have inherent fear, and that fear is not subjective.
>Its quite literally tuned incorrectly
Correctly ENOUGH* is what I said, stop twisting my words.
>This is just embarrassing, stop linking me random sites
What is a "random site"?
Here is fourth definition that literally says the same
>noise, in acoustics, any undesired sound, either one that is intrinsically objectionable or one that interferes with other sounds that are being listened to. In electronics and information theory, noise refers to those random, unpredictable, and undesirable signals, or changes in signals, that mask the desired information content.
https://www.britannica.com/science/noise-acoustics
From Britannica.
Now just stop coping you're making yourself look so dumb it's funny.
>Merzbow "music" is man-made and intentional, you are an idiot.
Irrelevant to the fact that distortion is intentional whereas noise is not(in MOST cases) by the very DEFINITION.

The same way pain is not something we inflict upon ourselves, because pain is undesirable. If someone inflicts pain upon himself, it doesn't become desirable.

>Hypocrisy coming from a man who uses "consensus" as an argument
The consensus merely states that what has been evident from empircal evidence we already have, is further reinforced by the fact that there is an UNIVERSAL tendency for consonance/dissonance, the same way there is an UNIVERSAL tendency for disgust of feces. Because we EVOLVED to have this tendency. It is a natural instinct, however it was not very evident, so the people of Amazon were tested.
>indeed you now are agreeing with me,
Stop trolling dumbass
>>
File: IMG_3173.jpg (170 KB, 800x1117)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>123089107
>baldcucks seething
I have nothing to be mad about
>>
>>123089119
>atomic level
Ah yes, the atomic "sounds good" particle, just recently discovered on 4chan.org/mu by the basket weaving forum's greatest intellect.
>Not in the context I claimed.
Yes, in the context you claimed.
>stop twisting my words.
I never said you spoke anything, only that the western tuning is quite literally tuned incorrectly and inherently dissonant.
>any undesired sound
So according to Briannica it is entirely subjective as to what noise is or isn't. After all Merzbow is desired by some, and not by others.
> is intentional
>If someone inflicts pain upon himself, it doesn't become desirable.
Merzbow's music is intentional and (apparently) desirable, so you don't consider it to be noise? Also if someone is intentionally harming themselves for the purpose of pain, it is "desirable" by definition. There are people who enjoy cutting themselves for the pain.
>The consensus merely states
The consensus is merely a consensus: an average, a democratic vote, mob rule, ad populum and so on and so forth. I have presented a plethora of situations and groups that rebuke the consensus, but ad populum is your real target, not any sort of intelligent thought.
>Stop trolling dumbass
What trolling? The "Baroque fan" was a rebuttal to "consensus", and then you turned around and agreed that we ought not to pay any attention to their consensus.

Also I have to laugh that after two back to back food analogies, you also made a shit comparison in this post. A true 4channer.
>>
2 Hour Power Metal Mix
>>
File: file.png (1.21 MB, 700x700)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
for me, its wigger slam

i was banned for calling someone a naughty word
>>
Hector and nosecuck cowered in fear
>>
Jannies btfo because the choice isn’t theirs
>>
File: IMG_3269.jpg (47 KB, 600x600)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/-mX9SmNTmHk?si=ZsSh77_ZsVmBKusN

You can go ahead and give me the best blasting award now
>>
File: 146.jpg (62 KB, 500x500)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
counterpoint in metal
>>
>>123089085
>>123089107
Correct.
>>
>>123089809
Transcends disso vs Disney
>>
File: IMG_3271.jpg (110 KB, 439x600)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
Alf Svensson left At The Gates after the second full-length With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness. Under his stewardship – some might say leadership – At The Gates developed a nuanced, melodic complexity that hasn’t been rivaled since in underground metal. It bears taking stock of just how revolutionary At The Gates‘ sound on much of the first two albums was. Often lumped unfairly under the umbrella term “melodic death metal” with bands who they may have inspired but who really were Iron Maiden with harsh vocals and none of the poise of that legendary band, At The Gates were melodic only as much as all music should be melodic.

It is somewhat cliche to draw references to classical music, but at their peak, At The Gates developed a very distinct technique of incorporating multiple voices in their songwriting, not dissimilar to a simpler version of fugal counterpoint. Minor key melodies suffused the music on The Red In The Sky Is Ours and With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness, but At The Gates evolved beyond the use of the pentatonic scale and the atonal chromatics that heavy metal and death metal had mostly observed uptil that point, to make far more extensive use of modal interrelationships than any other extreme metal band before them, an approach and a larger palette of textures that aided them immeasurably in realising the heavily emotional music they were making.
>>
QRD on the thread drama? Is it just instrumentlets arguing about asinine shit again
>>
Sibelius metal
>>
File: Rectime.jpg (88 KB, 701x526)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>/metal/ awaiting Hect0r’s return
>>
>>123090018
Alf the Gates reigns supreme.
>>
>>123090018
I think the guys name was Based Basedson?.
Yeah he was too based for metal
>>
>>123090316
>>
What is the Rust In Peace of Wiggerslam?
>>
>>123088388
Based
>>
>>123090622
Synarchy of Molten Bones
>>
Chigger slam
>>
>>123090018
Too bad it sucks
>>
>>123090732
>dishonest post
>>
>>123089809
>>123090018
Unmatched dark, gothic beauty in metal. You don't need this pseud shit to enjoy it
>>
>>123090939
Someone does
>>
Guys what if there had been a Luc Lemay/Alf Svensson collab
>>
File: IMG_3278.jpg (39 KB, 489x266)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Poor guy got mogged hard
>>
Why does Dissection attract the most annoying and normiest of normalfags? Out of all the RYMcore Dissection has the most pseud dunning kruger fanbase, and although DSO suck their fans seem more humble in comparison. Burzum fans are everything from /pol/acks, pagans to trve kvlt and just metal fans, same for every "pop" black metal band, but Dissection fans are the gayest, faggiest by far. Is it because Dissection also attracts melodeath babbies/posers? Must be so.
>>
>>123091808
>and although DSO suck their fans seem more humble in comparison
>their fans seem more humble in comparison
This is just a flat out lie.
>>
>>123091808
Dissection is as entry level as it gets. Where are you hanging out that you're running into people that consider them the be-all-end-all of bm?
>>
Post a single metal album that has a cool cover AND the album is a cool as the cover

Hard mode: wiggerslam only
>>
Dissection melodies are too easily digestible. I as a fasco-futurist need something with a bit more velocity
>>
File: 1701032471849673.jpg (8 KB, 250x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>123091808
>DSO suck
DSO > your favorite band
>>
>>123091808
Assuming any of this is true and you're not just upset at one person in particular, it's because Dissection is the first "extreme" metal band a lot of people get into. It's like entering 5th grade and thinking yourself a god compared to 4th graders. They look down on Dindu Burglar fans, just as DB fans think they're cooler than Manson fans.
>>
File: cover.jpg (110 KB, 600x600)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>123088314
Correct.

Listen to Deislamize
This is not a gimmick band, they rip.
Almost as good as Kaevum
>>
Recommend me some more slamming BDM bands, been listening to devourment and extermination dismemberment. I especially like the latest album from the latter band.
>>
>>123092104
Then at the top you have Hecturd looking down on everyone
>>
File: a3566163308_10.jpg (246 KB, 1200x1200)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>123092010
>>
is there a such thing as non-wigger slam
>>
File: file.jpg (2.28 MB, 1500x1500)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB JPG
>>123092136
>>
>>123092109
>Deislamize
Kinda off-putting name and cover but I'll try later(not that I don't hate mudslimes).
Listening to Chopin Études currently
>>123092153
DESU hecky has all the right to look down on most of you foreskinlets kek. All low IQ slamshitters and punk(literally-slave) sharts are below faggiest of fags
>>
Brutal death metal is the logical endpoint of metal, the blood-splattered crown of the entire genre
>>
Serpent Column fucks hard but I almost never see him posted about on /mu/. I guess everyone is too busy posting walls of text no one cares about or posting about DsO.
>>
>>123092386
>logical endpoint of metal
Perhaps you meant neoclassicla symphonic black metal? Oh I definitely know you did, but don't worry I fixed your mistake now. Obtained Enslavement is the highest order of metal currenrly available.
>>
>>123092392
>Serpent Column fucks hard
Woops i meant serpent column sucks hard.
>>
File: file.jpg (41 KB, 798x644)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>123092422
Embarrassing post...
>>
>>123092432
Oops meant to reply to >>123092386
>>
>>123092431
Embarrassing post
>>
>>123092392
That's my favorite emo band
>>
File: cover.jpg (3.19 MB, 3000x3000)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB JPG
>>123092010
>>
>>123092436
Gay and cringe post...
>>
File: Witchcraft Vinyl.jpg (94 KB, 1400x1400)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
Reminder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO_2GOs4QpY
>>
It's ok, anon. I like Serpent Column. Sorry about the trolls.
>>
File: Paracletus_cover.jpg (50 KB, 300x300)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>123092010
>>
>>123092454
Yes that's what >>123092432 turned out to be since it called the most heterosexual post ITT embarrassing
>>
>>123092471
>symphonicslop
>heterosexual
Embarrassing...
>>
File: file.jpg (284 KB, 1200x1200)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>
>>123092460
It's okay, I don't let the opinions of the filtered affect me
>>
>>123092392
>Metalcore band trying to brand themselves black metal
Not metal! Not listening
>>
>>123092477
Neoclassical symphochad black metal is the truest and most heterosexual genre. Punk ripoff genres are fakest and gayest. Learn to tell good from bad you gigantic faggot.
>>
>>123092457
Not even the first or best in its class
>>
>>123092010
My Bolt thrower remix
>>
>>123092517
>Neoclassical
Gay...
>symphoshit
Gay...
>>
>>123092516
Embarrassing post
>>
>>123092466
The Great Compromise. No one can disagree with this album
>>
>>123092010
Anon's demo
>>
File: file.jpg (178 KB, 985x1000)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>
>>123092519
Absolutely first in every regard. Top tier black metal, top tier metal, top tier music(as of yet - since there are no worthwhile competitors in metal).
I still have to listen to anything remotely as good in this genre. Only mogged by classical music basically.
>>123092525
>...
Gay and fake, just like your post.
>>
>>123092392
>black metal
Not listenin-

>>123092516
>Metalcore band
Never mind, listening!
>>
>>123092545
Literally the only decent BDM band and album, how did you know?
>>
>>123092562
This isn't even the best Gorgasm album
>>
>>123092546
Dissection worship, the lowest form of black metal
>>
>>123092547
So fucking based. We love metalcore here
>>
>>123092573
Dissection falls flat and kisses Heks boots, it's not even remotely comparable you top tier pleb
>>
>>123092571
It is. And there's nothing else in that shit genre worth a listen it's all the same garbage.
>>
>>123092589
Your pea-brain can’t handle what I’m telling you. The result is confusion and rage
>>
>>123092597
Meh
>>
File: file.jpg (93 KB, 700x700)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>
>>123092597
Isn't that all death metal subgenres?
>>
>not death metal
Not listening
>>
>>123092602
>Your pea-brain can’t handle what I’m telling you
You are telling me your worthless, irrelevant, non-argumentative opinion which is worth as much as my grandma's opinion on TikTok.
>>
The Berzerker
>>
>>123092624
We love that shit here
>>
>>123092622
Why does your grandma use TikTok
>>
File: Snapseed.jpg (121 KB, 800x1117)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>123092622
>non-argumentative
Babby learned a new word, I saw you use it this morning. Everyone clap for babby
>>
Galaxy Warring State Chronicle Rai
>>
>>123092573
We love Dissection here. Jon is a genius.
>>
File: strid.png (81 KB, 249x320)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
thoughts on Strid
>>
>>123092622
I’m going to start calling you hector jr.
>>
>>123092686
The real beginning of true black metal
>>
>>123092686
The very first Burzum ripoff
>>
>>123092708
Uranus himself said that Enslaved was the first Burzum ripoff
>>
anybody have recommendations for bands with uptempo sounding drums?
>>
>>123092723
If Enslaved ripped off Burzum they would actually be better. Instead they ripped off Darkthrone, Bathory and rehashed same old power chord sloppa.
>>
>>123092831
Deathspell Omega
>>
>>123092831
immolation
>>
>>123092831
Marduk
>>
>>123092841
they had lots of minor and suspended chords on their first 2 albums THOUGH
>>
>>123092540
H did
>>
>>123092920
I doubt they had "lots", but Frost is a decent album nonetheless.
>>
>>123092542
What's the cover to Anon's demo look like?
>>
>>123093009
there are definitely more 'colorful' chords and accidentals on Frost, like the first blast riff in "Loke" (all minor chords), the acoustic interlude and following riff in "Fenris" (minor chord shapes with some 'unfriendly' open strings), and the triple-time riff in "Svarte Vidder" at about 2:13.
Side note I think Satyricon drew heavily from Frost when they did ND.
>>
>>123092993
He likes it, look at his last.fm plays. When he’s bored With his shiny new >>123092993
toy, he’ll come back to it
>>
>walking down the street in enlightened multicultural paradise, wearing my Enslaved t-shirt
>cross paths with a friendly Nike enthusiast
>"Ayo that shirt fire, what it say senpai?"
>"Ens- uhh, Emperor"
>>
File: cover.jpg (478 KB, 700x700)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
blast
>>
>>123093223
Huh?
>>
>>123093223
No one is this insecure. Right?
>>
>>123093223
So true ebonicsister
>>
>>123093249
the joke is not wanting to explain to a bicycle collector why you like a band called Enslaved
>>
>>123093225
>The new millennium dawns on a post apocalyptic world where there are only Easter eggs
>>
>>123093280
I know, I got the joke. It's just that the premise is false
>>
>>123093286
maybe so. I'll also say black queenz love my Massacra shirt.
>>
>>123088628
i wish i found this earlier.
metal and psy are two of my favorite energies.
>>
File: 'oth.jpg (1.25 MB, 3188x2192)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
good Death plagiarism
>>
We support plagiarism here
>>
We support plagiarism here
>>
Big Blue theme
>>
Le Retour Des Pastoreaux incorporates French music as a local ethnic component in a similar way that Midwesterners could incorporate aspects of midwest emo, particularly the tapping style and imaginative use of open tunings and capos, including minor and dissonant tunings. Altering the guitar in these mutable (no pun intended) ways renders the layout of the notes in ways that are new or fresh to the player similarly to just picking up a differently tuned, similar stringed instrument, such as a mandola or lute. I'm really impressed by the emotional range, stylistic range, and sincerity of Peste Noire in how they have taken their own localisms to different places.
>>
>>123093321
Never too late brother. I like all kinds of psy, but the overlap in essence with metal and psy is strongest in darkpsy, forest, and some dark prog. If you haven't been to the doof yet, tough You gotta hear it on the rig for full effect, so find a real one, and go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kvbWI5jUFU
>>
File: Itagaki.jpg (1.3 MB, 1166x1411)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
Almost home from Gay Camp guys,
Just hang tight.
>>
>slandering based H by indirectly calling him a punk
bad look
>>
>>123093148
he has loads of plays on every dso album, i mean when you have 1.5k plays in a year...
>>
>accurately portraying cringe H by outright calling him a homosexual
good look
>>
>>123093280
I was on a bicycle last night or the night before last and I passed a negro on foot while blasting early Peste Noire in a part with some pretty schizo screaming and religious vibes while nodding to it and he started shouting some shit but I couldn't hear what he was saying and I did not care to know. I do not want to scare people while I am getting my exercise and my vibing in, but it is an easy way to kill two birds with one stone, and certain music sounds complementary to riding a bicycle. I found the Peste Noire I was listening to to be quite good for this and I wanted to synchronize my pedaling to the blast beats, but sometimes the tempo was just beyond my reach although it still felt satisfying to go for more speed than I could maintain and I would not have been motivated to go that fast otherwise. This is why it is important for me to charge my bluetooth speaker. My energy is dependent on it in a bad way. If I had more money to buy another bluetooth speaker, it would be a real load off my mind.
>>
>>>/v/684899162
>>
Speaking of good bike music, good emo, and good fascist sympathizers, here is an old time emo band called Ezra Pound and a relevant quote.
https://youtu.be/R8570EifgRo?si=NvVo6JjL88a6EWX6
>>
danceable extreme metal?
>>
^emo is gay af fr^
>>
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5DZA2NLYis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5DZA2NLYis
>>
>>123093804
>oatmeal cookie face
Mean
>>
Deicide just added a Pensacola Florida date to their upcoming tour!!! I'm so psyched because I've been wanting to see them for so long. Also Krisiun, Inferi, and Cloak are playing.
>>
>>123093847
Wiggerslam is danceable
>>
>>123093847
https://youtu.be/Hjehb8ajx9o?si=mK-mlR6ouIrhRi0W
>>
Any of you UK headbangers gonna be at Bloodstock?
>>
>>123093862
I too like to smoke crack and dance in the cemetery
>>
>>123093911
>great lineup
>couldn't attend because of work
fffffffuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
For me, it's progressive metal.
>>
>>123093911
And if anyone else here is going to this you can personally thank me because I contacted their booking agency and requested they play a show in Pensacola because I saw they had an extra day between their dates in New Orleans and Tampa.
>>
>>123094019
such a crapshoot whether a prog metal album is good or nor though
>>
>>123094007
Call out. Metal is more important than wage slavery
>>
>>123093911
I'm unfamiliar with Inferi and Cloak. Are these bands worth checking out?
>>
>>123093847
https://youtu.be/E3ita42WtQ0?si=prrfjxOhpf9Ku43I
>>
>>123094050
Then maybe fans should act like responsible employers and pay artists for their work.
>>
>>123094050
Eh, whatever. For ~$38 this would have been more than worth it though.
>>
>>123094094
They're going to keep making music for me for free and they're gonna like it
>>
>>123094019
Prog metal sucks, it’s all riffless
>>
File: 1591670498514.png (368 KB, 460x386)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VVFNgbsDC4

this kills the poser
>>
>>123088562
nice, i'm seeing them later this month in Denver. did the tour shirts look pretty cool?
>>
>>123094226
The economy and the autism are colluding to keep me from my metal destiny.
>>
Favorite death metal bands: Obituary, Jungle Rot, Six Feet Under. Anyone know anymore good bands like this?
>>
>>123094445
ULTRA BASED
literally the holy trinity of metal
>>
>>123094445
Entombed did some slower stuff that kinda has an obituary-like vibe.
https://youtu.be/uNi0tsCU-6g?si=Eui-n9l3n8ommE75
>>
>>123094445
Early Death.
https://youtu.be/rQrdtB-UOOo?si=aDTr9wkWPgV_kYwd
>>
>>123094445
>bands that 100% embrace the lifestyle and thrill of subpar IQ chugs
this is definitely a based trinity of musical acts
>>
>>123094445
>>123094507
>t. ourist
>t. astelet
>>123094617
kek this.
>>
>>123094445
Early Cryptopsy.
https://youtu.be/CbKoBASVAhQ?si=A2zKNdmPKBTptueg
>>
>>123092358
>Kinda off-putting name and cover
Yes I didn't listen to it until a few weeks ago because any time I see sex references in band names or album titles I kind of assume it's an unserious project by amateurs. But I listened to one song by chance and it hooked me. The band members are 100% involved in other projects due to the skill of the songwriting and instrumentation. Some comments guess Aktion T4, but they are still anonymous.
>>
File: finnish-steel-storm.jpg (196 KB, 936x1074)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Which one of you keeps making fake record labels to sell NSBM albums on Bandcamp, getting banned, and making a new fake record label? This week it's Goatmoon, last week was GBK, before that it was Seigneur Voland
>>
>oshituary
gay gay gay
>>
>>123094689
No one here is that entrepreneurial
>>
>>123094689
Is the product being delivered or is it an attempted scam? They would probably ban for either scamming or for just being NS. I dont know why actual NS labels dont just use VPNs or automation to fuck music hosting sites anyway.
>>
>>123094742
They're just selling the digital files kek, probably from soulseek
>>
>>123094661
incoherent post
>>
>>123092392
>emoviolence
NBM.
>>
>>123094757
>>
>>123092831
Got you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6JQEv7OR8
>>
>>123094753
I wonder if persistence in defying online bans could work for censored music though. I see some of it on YouTube with people using weird fonts and accents on letters to fool censorship that apparently scans constantly for names and titles to suppress thought sympathetic to my race.
>>
File: punkfaggot at the park.jpg (821 KB, 2198x2198)
821 KB
821 KB JPG
>>123093840
Not metal. >>>/lgbt/
>>
File: file.jpg (9 KB, 228x221)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Continuing onwards from the demo I played yesterday. Then it will be Strid afterwards.
>>
>>123093850
Correct.
>>
>>123094856
Here's one of your "missing" influences
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Oxiplegatz/7750
>>
>>123092035
>I as a fasco-futurist need something with a bit more velocity
ULTRA BASED

Filippo T. Marinetti on the inherently subliminity of velocity (direct quotation):
>We affirm that the beauty of the world has been enriched by a new form of beauty: the beauty of speed... Time and Space died yesterday. We already live in the absolute, for we have already created velocity which is eternal and omnipresent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvZOsAlmgro
>>
File: 1674887878271965.gif (1.54 MB, 500x375)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
this kills the poser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y634Ehs1ns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y634Ehs1ns
>>
yeah i had to literally keep hearing once that because morbid angel knows what kuwait looks like that actually That Will Keep TrJd Fake News and literally everything i had to hear that because morbid angel ■ knows what kuwait looks like then That Will TrJd Fake News literally over and over again something that started is because i am not a virgin is Alien TrJd Fake News everytime That TrJd Say Vienna because morbid angel knows what kuwait looks like literally over and over again i had to keep Hearing that because i am in the band pinecone with phoebe that Alien Want TrJd Fake News and Le Every Time Say Vienna because austin schumacher ' s middle name is evan Literally then the other one was because phoebe's relatives are some of the original members and founders of Napalm Death napalm death That Alien Want TrJd Say Liverpool everytime with Alien Fake News first That say austria vienna then Liverpool that happens everytime because i am in metal band pinecone with phoebe literally also i am in charge of german secret police jej i am Der queen of austria Alien Want TrJd Attack queen austin evan schumacher's metal castle that is actually what That Is
>>
WORSHIP MOVEMENT
DIE TODAY TO LIVE TOMORROW
EVER CHANGING HERACLITUS I CALL TO THEE
FLAME!
FIRE!
FUMES!
WHAT ONCE WAS MUST BE DESTROYED AND BURNED IN ENDLESS VELOCITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9H3iFSVPiA
>>
Winter ■ (funeral doom / doom) is most known from being from frankfurt germany actually yes i do remember that yes That Alien Want Try and Mind Wipe me because i remember what that Grief ■ album is
>>
>>123094970
>>123095009
This is what conversations in my dreams are like
>>
>>123095029
thankyou swev ■ exists
>>
You only deserve coin picking riffs.
https://voca.ro/16YzEZW8VIf6
>>
hitler ■ is in entombed ■
that was what That Alien TrJd tell me about my relative hiter ■ who i guess That Alien was TrJd Say was not
/metal/ have and our speciesies just know what that means
hitler ■ is in mortican ■
my relative hitler ■ is most known for termite grind
i am not deceased . i am not currently in major coma . i remember drumming on obscura with gorguts .
>>
>>123095199
Nazis are secretly gay furries and communists are secretly racist. This is how the world works
>>
i understand that That Mad at japanese metal specifically japanese slam and specifically blunt force head trauma ■ and That Was not Mad at nazi germany
>>
You guys have been talking about Disney metal but you haven't even heard Disney metal.
https://youtu.be/p75OnvNL-HY?si=vdT8fJvrq-4wmR36
>>
File: Portal - Ion.jpg (587 KB, 938x1920)
587 KB
587 KB JPG
Raw bm smothers all the edge of metal, listening to early Xashur reminds me of this in nearly ever track. Everything lacks bite, turning into a haze of droney nothingburger. If anything was dissonant in these tracks you could barely tell. Cleaner production is more intense, see Ion by Portal if you need any proof of that.
>>
yeah japanese spitsnauz have so much slam bands
>>
>>123094856
Make sure it's the Strid EP not just the demo. The EP is cooler.
>>
>>123095306
I started listening to this the other day and thought the blown out sound was pretty extreme, although it's kind of corny to rely on that.
https://youtu.be/ppzK9TcIWFk?si=JhVVc-Y8ZSEI9mPN
>>
A question that only the elite can answer: Best AC/DC song?
>>
Holy fuck finally a track where you can actually hear the guitars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Gmh2CIleg

A miracle for this album.

>>123095423
All treble and no bass, sounds weak and ill-constituted.
>>
>>123093911
>>123094031
Fuck yes dude, thank you. That's only a 50 min drive for me. I will definitely be there
>>
>>123095306
It's funny to call Portal clean but fundamentally I agree. This is why I hated caveshit (nuOSDM mostly), it's awash with low midrange and therefore blurs everything impactful about metal.
SotS gets all this flak for "ruining metal" but Incantation and Disembowelment get a pass for inspiring 1000 shit bands.
>>
OI PUNK!
>>
>>123095306
You're a huge faggot but portal is cool so you're only just a above average faggot
>>
>>123095494
Thunderstruck.
>>123095506
I don't think there even is a bass guitar. Discordance axis also did that.
>>
Discordance Axis live at 1080p. I don't know why this is unlisted.
https://youtu.be/ZN0knGq-cO8?si=-RRWdWbH304opGC7
>>
>>123095591
you thought you cooked with this one
>>
>>123095591
I disagree. Fuck you and get out of my board.
>>
>>123095616
You don't own this board, Hirojewki does.
>>
Why does /metal/ hate drop tuning so much?
>>
>>123095509
>It's funny to call Portal clean
Ion is very clean, no details are going to be missed here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L9WYtd9swc

>SotS gets all this flak for "ruining metal"
Made up baldcuck nonsense, the masses screech about music for masses and masses problems. Metal was never ruined.
>Incantation and Disembowelment get a pass
Its obvious why, the goal of violence and negativity still remains in their sound even if it was buried.

>>123095588
>Discordance axis
Why are you talking about this non metal bands here? I suggest you return to >>>/lgbt/ and >>>/mu/ where you belong.
>I don't think there even is a bass guitar.
Punkfaggot has no ear, imagine my shock. Kill yourself retched subhuman.
>>
Why did losing a singer instantly turn Black Dahlia Murder from one of the best melodeath bands in the business into every generic deathcore group
>>
File: kill yourself.gif (142 KB, 1221x1007)
142 KB
142 KB GIF
>>123095591
Off topic unrelated blogpost garbage. >>>/soc/ >>>/r9k/ >>>/b/
>>
>>123095675
4chan is not serious business.
>>
File: 90530.jpg (15 KB, 195x213)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Raw Black Metal is cool
>>
File: punkfaggot moment.jpg (8 KB, 242x208)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>123095605
Not sure why you continue posting this non metal band here. Take it to >>>/lgbt/ and >>>/mu/ where it belongs.
>>
HEIL DANZIG
>>
Alexisonfire is still the only band ever.
>>
>>123095694
If you feel that way then return to a more suitable board for yourself such as >>>/b/ >>>>/trash/ >>>/bant/. You will never belong here.
>>
File: punkfaggot vest.jpg (35 KB, 400x400)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>123095804
Not metal. >>>/lgbt/
>>
Homophobic chatgpt metalbot is back.
>>
>>123095829
And he is beloved here, while you are hated here.
>>
>>123095810
I don’t come here to “fit in” or “belong”, this isn’t fucking Pierce & Pierce.
>>
>>123095804
Should of said Cancer Bats if you wanted to keep it Canadian.
>>
>>123095591
People can like things, people can hate things. It's really not that complicated
>>
File: Punk lyfe.jpg (1.64 MB, 2016x1512)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>123095837
Time to leave poser, you are neither welcome nor belong here. >>>/mu/
>>
>>123095835
Is this some new form of self therapy where you create the illusion that people like you by roleplaying as your own admirer?
>>
>>123095835
Correct.
>>
>>123095854
we like that guy here
>>
>>123095851
This is 4chan we’re talking about, a lot of people here are dripping with neuroses and inner demons, you can’t just write it off as likes and dislikes.
>>
>>123095876
Why are you replying to yourself Iass?
>>
>>123095891
>schizophrenic fantasies
>>
>>123095891
This, bit ironic what with the whole bit about roleplaying innit?
>>
>>123095876
>inner demons
I guess they were right, you don't belong here
>>
>>123095876
>>123095854
fuck off retard
>>
im fighting demons fr
>>
File: punkfaggot moment.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>123095847
Not metal. >>>/lgbt/
>>
File: IMG_2881.jpg (89 KB, 750x211)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>123095940
I think it’s you who is the retard.
>>
>>123095963
every 13 year old on 4chan knows what inspect element is
fuck off retard
>>
>>123095633
We don't.
>>
>>123095976
>fregoli delusion
>>
>>123095980
>fregoli
your the only person who says this
fuck off retard
>>
>>123095995
>even more fregoli delusions
Time for your meds.
>>
>>123095978
the chad way to hold a guitar, infinitely more comfortable, not trying to look cool for others
>>
File: photo33.jpg (43 KB, 600x399)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
What drives the subhuman punkfaggot to cling and grovel at the feet of metal? Is it their inherent low testosterone? does their femininity push them to worship us at every second, to the point they leech upon our threads even if they know they will never fit in and never belong here?
>>
>>123096024
They wish they were metal like a troon wishes they were a woman.
>>
Bands I've seen this year or have tickets to see (posting to brag and also make the basement dwelling incels here seethe):
Judas Priest/Sabaton
Obituary
Queensryche
Haunt/Savage Master
Heavy Temple/Valley of the Sun
UDO/Midnite Hellion
Black Tusk/Horseburner
Goatwhore/Vitriol/Necrofier
Deicide/Krisiun/Inferi/Cloak
King Diamond/Overkill/Night Demon
Dying Fetus/The Black Dahlia Murder/Spite/Angelmaker/Vomit Forth
Soulfly/EyeHateGod/Mutilation Barbeque/Skinflint
Exodus/Havok/Candy/Dead Heat
Queensryche/Jared James Nichols
Crowbar/Morbid Visionz
Six Feet Under/Psycroptic
>>
>>123096046
Why are you replying to yourself?
>>
>>123096050
we like to do that here
>>
>>123096050
>fregoli delusion
>>
I'm riffing while they're bitching.
https://voca.ro/1892voPN0SDH
>>
>>123096024
Even they know their music sucks dick, none of their threads hit bump limit because not even punks can pretend to listen to that garbage kek.
>>
>>123096055
Yes, we do. Thank you Hiro for getting rid of the poster count
>>
>>123096047
>goatwhore
>eyehategod
>crowbar
Noice
>>
>>123095978
Didn't know Rowan Atkinson had a band, cool
>>
>>123096069
>playing and/or enjoying music
extremely gay.
>>
>>123096069
100% Metal
>>
File: 10 points.jpg (32 KB, 510x510)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>123096024
The sissy hypnosis they call "music" gives them a deep lust for cock, this is where they play out their homosexual fantasies of being abused and mocked by a more dominant male.
>>
>>123096024
More likely childhood trauma of their father diddling them, you can hear it in their child molested vocals that emulate the sound of faggotry.
>>
Gridlink
>>
Varg is a talentless wigger
>>
File: Chad.jpg (7 KB, 238x211)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>123096106
>dominant male
>>
>>123096024
The sonic HRT vibrations that pound their eardrums (so called "punk") pushes their subconscious to also find a physical anal vibration from another man.
>>
>>123096106
>you will never pound a punkfaggots ass while he tells you how good your music taste is
>>
>samefagging
>>
https://voca.ro/1e5CALv1IEY2
>>
File: 1104566.jpg (156 KB, 700x700)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
wiggerslam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzTIVaMusEk
>>
>>123096024
As a punk myself I admit I'm only here to attract another male partner to pound my already blown out shithole into nothingness.
>>
File: file.jpg (1 KB, 125x63)
1 KB
1 KB JPG
>He will eventually see the truth, but unlearning false history takes time. Breaking down the idolized god-like figure of Euroynmous the poser faggot is hard for the BMfag to handle.
Fundentally false. Firstly because i don't idolize anyone, it's you idolizing Blackthorn, we both know that's the case. I've shat on Euronymous and criticized him, you never criticize your idol "Snorre". I don't claim that it was just Euronymous that did everything by himself, but taking credit away from him is pretty dumb.
Secondly, i dislike too much dissonance like in DSO, i highly doubt that's ever gonna change. I grew up with Metal, Folk and Classical music so dissoshit is not within my grasp thankfully.
Black Metal is inherently norsecore, DSBM and AtmoBM. Dissoshit is false.
>>
>Heckler jerking off his little cock as he types out these scenarios
>>
File: 1720049183552556.webm (2.19 MB, 854x480)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB WEBM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrmVS0bShj0
>>
File: file.jpg (3 KB, 125x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>123096219
don't idolize Snorre since he has no outside event to make him worth idolizing. All he did was make music, and based on his music is all he can be judged for really. Euroynmous lives on his poser identity and figurehead status as "leader" of black metal. He is worshipped for everything except his music, which was a barely coherent dogshit thrash record called Deathcrush, and then a poorly made copy of Snorre's style in the three "black" metal songs he wrote before being executed for being a retard who talks shit and found out.

>I grew up with Metal, Folk and Classical music so dissoshit is not within my grasp thankfully.
That excuse makes no sense, metal since its inception has had dissonance, tritones that Sabbath used are dissonant. Classical music has been living in a world of dissonance obsession since the romantic period, Try blasting some Serialism or Stochastic music one day - hell even beloved famous composers like Wagner was known for his disso love.

Disso black metal is inherently trve and at the mimimum for you is a major part of the """""""co founder's"""""""' sound in black metal(who is in reality the actual creator). Also, even if you thought disso wasn't true black metal for extremely biased reason, Snorre still created the first real tremolotrite song called Home as I mentioned in the other post. There is no angle where my arguments are wrong, and indeed if one was actually making an "extreme" genre then dissonance would obviously be a part of it or it could hardly be called extreme at all. Snorre's search for this is a statement on his mindset and attitude to dark music, a far cry away from Euroymous who thought playing Venom at 2x speed would make him sound more "brutal" and "evil", he had no quality thoughts to him at all.

The third wave is the only real wave there was, the beginning and end of black metal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk219deYYRs
>>
The covers of wigger slam albums are always the most ridiculous shit ever.
https://youtu.be/OJxujWrQU_E
>>
>>123096235
really makes you think about giving timberly a prostate orgasm
>>
>>123096237
>I don't idolize Snorre since he has no outside event to make him worth idolizing. All he did was make music, and based on his music is all he can be judged for really.
Exactly same applies to Euronymous. You just like to be contrarian and you don't even realizr that.
>and then a poorly made copy of Snorre's style in the three "black" metal songs
I mean, Blackthorn never made anything nearly as memorablr as DMDS, so that's a pure cope. Even Deathcrush has more merit than that half-assed Thorns album which is filler on the most part.
Euronymous was a better musician no matter who was the innovator.
>That excuse makes no sense, metal since its inception has had dissonance, tritones that Sabbath used are dissonant.
Most popular/best Sabbath songs really don't have any dissonance. Self titled track does have one tritone, but how is that comparable to dissospam that id Deathspell Omega? It's much like dynamics, if you can't tell where you should 'stop' it becomes one dimensional and boring. Dissonance is good when it is used very scarcely.
>and indeed if one was actually making an "extreme" genre then dissonance would obviously be a part of it or it could hardly be called extreme at all
That's a very subjective take and no one from the extreme metal scene would agree with you. There's more Extreme Metal that is not dissonant than some experimental artists like DSO or BAN.
Besides all this, Blackthorn doesn't use Dissonance as much as these two bands. He uses natural minor keys much more often. Natural minor key has distinctive "sad" or rather "depressing" and "evil" sound to it, that is why DSBM is the truest Black Metal sub-genre along with fast, brutal and melodic norsecore.
DSO is barely Black Metal. It is Experimental Extreme Metal at best.
>>
How can you two autists have this same goddamn conversation over and over and not get tired of it? I think I answered my own question.
>>
Alf Svensson is the snorre of death metal but more talented
>>
I'm the snorre of /metal/
>>
Still playing riffs.
https://voca.ro/14aglIMRgtLF
>>
>>123096293
There's no way they typed that fast. This is some copypasta bullshit
>>
Hasjarl? More like Hasbeen
>>
>>123096235
Based hiro
>>
>>123096312
Plug it in, nobody wants to hear that grandpa guitar shit.
>>
File: alf.jpg (13 KB, 192x263)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>Why don't you work with any other musicians as far as writing/performing music and lyrics is concerned?

Alf: Because I can't stand it when people interfere with my ideas. I want to be in total control and free to follow my every whim. Music is always better when created by one individual. I hardly think that any of the old composers like Puccini, Schubert or Mahler would have accepted to get their ideas voted down by others? I personally had enough of this with At the Gates.
>>
NU
>>123096346

NU
>>123096346

NU
>>123096346

NU
>>123096346
>>
>>123096354
early
>>
>>123096366
Total delusion.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.