[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240930_165329_248.jpg (144 KB, 1169x717)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Previous >>483328185

▶Day: 950 — Daily battlefield assessment:http://isw.pub/UkraineConflictUpdatesISW

▶Latest
>Ukrainian drone strikes on the Russian Federation do not violate the new nuclear doctrine - Peskov
>Ukrainian FM Sybiga had a meeting with his Hungarian counterpart
>Frontline regions receive hundreds of generators to prepare for potential blackouts over winter - The Guardian
>Monke: russia will accomplish all goals set in Ukraine xd
>Ukrainian forces reportedly struck a russian ammo depot and missile storage facility near Kotluban, Volgograd - ISW
>Trump vows to resolve Ukraine-russia war ‘very quickly’ as he meets Zelenskyy
>Biden announced more than $8bn in military assistance for Ukraine during Zelenskyy's White House visit
>Ukrainian forces continued to regain positions in Vovchansk - ISW
>Monke warns West he will consider using noooks
>Neither russian nor Ukrainian forces made recent confirmed advances in Kursk - ISW
>The russia established a weapons programme in China to develop and produce long-range attack drones for use in its war against Ukraine - Reuters
>Trump: Ukraine should have made concessions to russia instead of going to war with its invading neighbor
>Blinken announced $375m in military aid for Ukraine on Wednesday
>Zelenskyy: russia planning to attack Ukrainian nuclear power plants
>Russian army deploying air defense systems at the towers near Kerch bridge
>Zelenskyy: War with russia is closer to end than many believe
>Over half of foreign components in russian weapons come via China, Ukraine says
>Indian PM Modi holds a bilateral meeting with Zelenskyy, in New York, US
>Iran's new president condemned russia's invasion of Ukraine

▶Telegram
http://rentry.org/telosint2023
http://t.me/ukr_pics

▶Intel
http://t.me/DeepStateEN
http://odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG(equipment explorer)
http://ukr.warspotting.net(visually confirmed losses)

▶Maps
http://deepstatemap.live/en
http://liveuamap.com/en
>>
TZD
>>
>>483344769
I am not a fan of Russia
>>
File: 1702678159591161.webm (565 KB, 654x360)
565 KB
565 KB WEBM
I just don't like 'em
>>
File: dronesvovchanks.webm (3.91 MB, 1280x720)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
VIDEO
>>
File: zig.gif (52 KB, 1000x1000)
52 KB
52 KB GIF
Happy October 1st
TZD
>>
File: 1727718702223841.png (214 KB, 598x514)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>
File: kurskcolumn240930.webm (3.38 MB, 852x480)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB WEBM
>1 october
>no kursk
CELEBRATING
>>
File: VDV s neba privet.webm (1.4 MB, 1024x576)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB WEBM
>>
File: kurksmultikill.webm (3.06 MB, 1280x720)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB WEBM
Kurks, multiple kills with one fpv drone, pidors got rekt on their land lol thank you putin
>>
File: 1695169649706164.jpg (842 KB, 1080x1350)
842 KB
842 KB JPG
TZD
Ukraine will win.
>>
Hello nazi scum we are literally bombing zaporizhzhzia daily. Your response?
>>
With America about to get tied up in the Israel-Lebanon war, do Ukrainians have any final messages they'd like to share before the world forgets about them?
>>
File: photo_2024-08-18_16-40-17.jpg (297 KB, 1280x1109)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
how the fuck i twice typed "kurks", i need ot sleep
>>
>>483345071
we roast
>>
File: 1710750740790355.webm (380 KB, 1280x720)
380 KB
380 KB WEBM
Oleksandr Podervyansky

“Interesting Experiments”

Dramatis personae:

Myron Opanasovych, a teacher of biology.

Zoe Zhorivna, a teacher of biology.

Hrysha, a Young Pioneer.

Mysha, a Young Pioneer.

Vasya, a Young Pioneer.

Stanislava, a Young Pioneer.

Nosenko, a Young Pioneer held back for another year.

Act I

A high school biology classroom. A plastic skeleton stands near the wall; next to it stands a globe and cages with animals. In the cages sit toads, a hedgehog, a squirrel, a cat and a rabbit. The rabbit is big, fat and pregnant. Above the cages hangs a papier-mache model of a dissected toad. On top of it hangs a portrait of Charles Darwin. On the portrait, Darwin points at a dirty ape with both hands. Out of Darwin’s mouth comes a speech bubble with the words: “God does not exist.” Enter teacher Myron Opanasovych and teacher Zoe Zhorivna.

Zoe Zhorivna: Myron Opanasovych, what’s next in our lesson plan?

Myron Opanasovych: Study of the habits of the toad for the purposes of atheistic education. The goal is to bring the students to understanding that God does not exist using the example of the toad.

Zoe Zhorivna: The very idea that God exists is already bullshit, Myron Opanasovych.

Myron Opanasovych: Of course it is bullshit, Zoe Zhorivna, of the highest grade. It is idealistic onanism.(Both of them fall silent, probably lost in thought about God and His nonexistence.)

A bell rings, and Young Pioneers appear in the classroom. The lesson begins.

1/3
>>
>>483345127
kurk kurk
>>
File: pidorface.webm (2.91 MB, 464x848)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>483345071
More dead pidorusian subhumans
>>
File: 1539434291418.jpg (116 KB, 1024x1024)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
Zoe Zhorivna: Children, the topic of today’s lesson is the toad. How many of you know anything about the toad?

Dead silence ensues, during which Young Pioneer Hrysha grabs the ass of Young Pioneer Stanislava.

Zoe Zhorivna(irate): Hrysha, come to the blackboard.

Myron Opanasovych: Calm down, Zoe Zhorivna, calm down.

Young Pioneer Hrysha(eagerly): The toad lives in the garden and feeds upon agricultural commodities produced by the national economy; therefore, the toad is a pest and must be destroyed. Our people have declared war on the toad.

Zoe Zhorivna: Perform an experiment.

Young Pioneer Hrysha(picks up the toad): A toad looks similar to an aircraft. It has a fuselage and an undercarriage. The undercarriage consists of front (he tears them off and shows them) and back (he tears them off and shows them, too) parts. In the toad’s ass there is a nozzle, into which experimenters insert a straw…

Zoe Zhorivna: Enough, Hrysha, sit down, A. Mysha, go on.

Young Pioneer Mysha(eagerly): A straw called a catheter.

Mysha inserts a catheter into the toad, inflates it and whacks it against the wall. He then picks up the remains of the toad from the floor.

Young Pioneer Mysha: We see that as the result of the nervous shock, the toad experienced dissonance of its nervous system, which caused clinical death, a sign of which is absence of the fogging up of the mirror.

Mysha brings a mirror to the pieces of the toad. The mirror does not fog up.

Zoe Zhorivna: Sit down, A. Let us begin the study of new material. Please, Myron Opanasovych.

2/3
>>
File: bikerkursk.webm (1.95 MB, 640x480)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB WEBM
>>483345168
Kursk
>>
File: Posh_jacuzzi_pig.webm (2.11 MB, 720x1280)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB WEBM
Myron Opanasovych(takes the hedgehog from its cage): Children, what is this?

Young Pioneer Mysha: This is a hedgehog.

Myron Opanasovych: Correct. Zoe Zhorivna, give me a scalpel.(Myron Opanasovych sticks the scalpel into the hedgehog, cuts it up, and continues talking.)A hedgehog, children, is an enemy of the national economy. It feeds on agricultural waste, and therefore is very dirty inside.(He shows the innards of the hedgehog.)A hedgehog eats its own weight in national property in a single night. Therefore, hedgehogs must be exterminated. And here our glorious air force serves the nation. An airplane exterminates its own weight in hedgehogs in a single day. Nosenko, how many hedgehogs will be exterminated in a year?

Young Pioneer Nosenko: Three hundred and sixty five airplanes full of hedgehogs, Myron Opanasovych.

Myron Opanasovych: Another F, Nosenko. Why would anyone exterminate airplanes? They are our national pride. Go on, Zoe Zhorivna.

Zoe Zhorivna(takes the squirrel from its cage): Children, this is a squirrel, the enemy of the forests.(Zoe Zhorivna plugs the squirrel into an electric outlet, and continues talking.)The nervous trembling of the squirrel is a visible demonstration of the might of our electric current and payback for the taiga ruined by the squirrel.(Zoe Zhorivna unplugs the squirrel and throws its charred remains out of the window.)What else do we have, Myron Opanasovych?

Myron Opanasovych: The rabbit.

The bell rings.

Zoe Zhorivna: We ran out of time again. Let us draw the conclusions, children. God does not exist, but nature does. Nature must be altered, and everything useless in it must be destroyed. And you, Nosenko, give me your grade book, and tell your dad to come to school tomorrow.

Curtains.

3/3
>>
File: bikewave.webm (3.88 MB, 1280x720)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB WEBM
MORE bikers
>>
File: bikers.webm (972 KB, 848x480)
972 KB
972 KB WEBM
Where's your bmp? GET REKT
>>
>>483345140
>>483345171
Weak. You cant stop us. 2 weeks ago nobody was bombing zaporizhzhia, now its every day, its almost like we are winning
>>
File: roadtothehell.webm (1000 KB, 1280x720)
1000 KB
1000 KB WEBM
Pidors, to the hell
>>
File: 20240930_201426.jpg (864 KB, 1392x2048)
864 KB
864 KB JPG
TZD
>>
File: roadtothehell2.webm (2.94 MB, 1280x704)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
To the hell on burning bike
>>
Absolute hohyl desintegration
>>
>>483345239
ghost rider didn't ride so good, goddamn we're already in syria levels of retardation
>>
File: bottleleg.webm (1.98 MB, 720x1280)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB WEBM
>>483345344
>3 years of 3 day special operation
>we're winning we're winning we're winning believe us
lol, fuck off retard
>>
Nigger anus tonguing organization
>>
File: legsrekt.webm (2.97 MB, 848x480)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
Bleeds to death
>>
File: 1727548057961771.jpg (73 KB, 900x722)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>483345344
Well, you're chimping out right now, but eventually all of you will be dead and forgotten and the rest of the world will live on.
>>
File: halfpidor.webm (2.89 MB, 848x480)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
Pidor in half
>>
>>483345574
Cope and seethe nazi proxy as more and more of your pristine cities get bombed
>>
File: closertofpv.webm (3.22 MB, 1920x1080)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB WEBM
Retard
>>
>>483345468
>To the hell on burning bike
You speak more languages than me, so I hope you understand I mean no disrespect when I say this:
You can just say
>to hell on a burning bike
You don't need to add in "the"
>>
File: Bro.jpg (240 KB, 2048x2048)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>483345104
Brainlet, America fought on three continents during WW2 while feeding both USSR and China xD
>>
File: flying.webm (2.94 MB, 850x480)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
He's flying
>>483345750
I didn't write "the". I forget about articles
>>
File: fireworksjetski.webm (2.91 MB, 1280x704)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>483345750
Oh you mean "hell" didn't notice. With "the" is still correct?
Fireworks.
>>
You wanted the full nazi ww2 experience, we are obliged to oblige.
>>
>>483345674
Hot take socrates
>>
File: part1.webm (2.93 MB, 400x656)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
Rusian crying that the war is meaningless and called government pidorasi - faggot
Part 1
>>
File: part2.webm (2.94 MB, 400x656)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
Part 2
>>
>>483346001
They really dont have any better shills left? You're boring as hell.
>>
File: grug suicide.jpg (47 KB, 389x604)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>483346001
you're kinda doing something wrong, you're supposed to actually win you know?
>>
File: 1508434237337.jpg (207 KB, 1579x1079)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>483345712
dafuq lul
>>
File: 1680463158966911.jpg (34 KB, 405x652)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Oleksandr Podervyansky

“The Tragedy of Hamlet, the Honkey of Denmark”

Dramatis Personae:

Hamlet, a Danish honkey prince.

Margarita, mother of Hamlet.

The Ghost, a horrible creature carefully concealed under a sheet smeared with mud and bloody pus.

Claudius, the prince’s oversexed uncle.

Sigmund Freud, a renowned psychiatrist.

1/5
>>
Is herson even gonna exist in 2 weeks? We literally bomb it everyday
>>
>>483346134
all the entertaining ones are sitting it out rn
>>
File: rusakandchurkas2.webm (1.6 MB, 714x1280)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB WEBM
>>483346093
"faggots". Pidor is "faggot"

Churkas beat him for calling them tiktokers
>>
File: Fq-7vMBaQAEgz8W.jpg_large.jpg (855 KB, 1753x1664)
855 KB
855 KB JPG
Act I

Seashore. The screams of dissolute seabirds can be heard, the roaring of a walrus, and other sounds made by all and sundry sea animals. Enter Hamlet, wearing a nice comfortable sweatshirt and canvas trousers. Hamlet is carefully girt with a thin leather belt. He is barefoot, bearded and hippie-like. He is holding a huge stick in his hand.

Hamlet. I am fucking tired of swimming. Or should I swim? To swim or not to swim? The motherfucking questions are fucking with my mind. Or perhaps instead of vacillating I should pull down my pants and go for the buoys with butterfly strokes? And what next? You only do it once, and the snafu is waiting for you with a predator’s grin. A cold, a hemorrhoid, a boil on the ass, a sputum-slippery floor, a doctor, a hematoma and a grave… On it there is dirty stinky Ophelia and a patch of daisies, and underneath lies the sucker who liked to go swimming. I fuck this perspective in the mouth and in the nose. (Hamlet spits into the sea and beats it up with the stick.)

Enter Claudius, the prince’s oversexed uncle.

Claudius. Mon cher Hamlet! Let’s go to the office! I’ll give you a candy bar to taste. The Milky Way bar tastes good! (Claudius smacks his lips disgustingly, portraying the tasty candy bar.)

At the same instant, the Ghost in a dirty sheet crawls out of the sea.

The Ghost. My son, don’t trust this cocksucker. The candy bar, he’ll shove it up your ass.

Claudius. A-a-a-a! (Runs away.)

The Ghost. Looky here, he is afraid, the fucking chicken. He pissed at me while at the hunt, when I slept soundly. With an insidious hand he stuck his dirty penis in my ear. And the deadly gangrene made wreck of my beautiful body. I want revenge! I want to see this bastard in the slammer, answering to a murderer’s “honey”, or in an office wearing the pink collar, or in a yurt ass-up on the floor with Tatars fucking him in the ass!

2/5
>>
File: hidepiggyhide.webm (3.87 MB, 848x624)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
Rusian tried to hide from the drone
>>
>>483329791
Don't know if you're still here, but no, I don't believe that French government or anyone else important wants to sabotage tank production. I just find this trivia interesting.
>>
Hamlet. You may not avenge. We must love all cocksuckers, bastards and murderers. For each of them, like everyone else, is made in God’s image.

The Ghost (ironically). Maybe, you don’t eat meat, too?

Hamlet. No, I don’t eat meat out of principle. I just like to drink from time to time, for we are a nation famed for hospitality and generosity and can outdrink any foreigners, especially Jews and Turks.

The Ghost. What the fuck. Something is fart-stinky in the state of Denmark. When I was king, I fucked in the ass all God’s images together with Leo Tolstoy. Of course, I mean it figuratively. I’ve hated homos since I was a child, and sent them to chemical plants to work for the glory of the Motherland. O poor Denmark, its time is out of joint.

Hamlet. Daddy, since you’ve become a ghost you must have gone nuts. You are saying so much bullshit it will take a week to wash it off. I’ve told you that I cannot avenge because all the people on earth are brothers, except for the Jews, Tatars, Freemasons, Negroes and Belarusians whose guts I hate. Altogether I am a humanist, unlike you, daddy. All you want is to drink vodka and fuck poor mama on the oven so hard she is smoking. And then taste tea and throw an axe at paralyzed grandma, kick the toilet with your boots, and other stupid things I’ve noticed about you. Why did you have to force your own brother, in weaker health than you, to suck your dick? So no wonder he has gone bonkers. My poor mother hated you like I hate Jews. Me, her good son, she loved and nurtured. And played hen-and-rooster with me. You, daddy, run back to your sea fast or I’ll hit you on the face with my stick and call my uncle, and together we’ll rough you up so hard Denmark will tremble.

The Ghost. Son of a bitch! He said this to his father! Why didn’t I drown you in my jizz when you were born? Why didn’t I stick your head up your ass and smother you? Just wait! (The Ghost drowns himself in the sea.)

3/5
>>
>>483345712
He looks drunk.
Probably because he was.
>>
File: wildvatnik.webm (2.94 MB, 960x720)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
Another one tried to hide. Terminator shit
>>
>>483346150
First we reduce your cities to rubble, make you really regret it
>>
File: sizzling zigger 1.webm (1.95 MB, 640x352)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB WEBM
>you will never be this comfy and warm
>>
File: pidorincage.webm (3.96 MB, 480x852)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB WEBM
Pidor in a cage as punishment, subs
>>
File: FilqDMfXwAAGamw.jpg_large.jpg (768 KB, 1536x2048)
768 KB
768 KB JPG
Hamlet. Fucking daddy is driving me fucking nuts. Let me go drink champagne at the bar, for my throat feels like cat’s piss and I feel the unconscious desire to lick hot teeth with a rough tongue… (Hamlet goes away, the walrus is roaring, the birds are screaming, the sea is humming.)

Act II

At the side of the stage stands a Steinway grand piano. On it lies a can of sprats. At the middle of the stage stands a Russian armchair bereft of artistic pretensions. Above them hangs the national coat of arms. The coat of arms depicts a bear. In one hand the bear holds a hammer, and in the other a balalaika. This symbolizes the beast’s industrious and fun-loving nature. In the armchair sits Margarita, Hamlet’s mother, sewing a collar to a Russian shirt. She is singing a Russian folk tune. Treading softly like a homo, enter Claudius, Hamlet’s oversexed uncle.

Claudius. Today I took a stroll at a Danish beach with your beautiful son. I was going to give him a very tasty candy bar, but he didn’t take it, the retard.

Margarita. How curious!

Claudius (to himself). I will fuck him. (to Margarita) The Milky Way bar tastes good!

Margarita (gently). You rascal.

Claudius. Something stinks in the office, as if someone shat on the floor and didn’t clean up after himself. Open the window, dickheads, let in fresh air.

Two dickheads in Russian shirts and boots promptly open the window. At the same instant, the Ghost flies in right through it.

The Ghost. Aha, you bastards! You all pull down your pants and stand ass-up! Now you’ll know what snafu means, flush the toilet, motherfucking Freemasons.

Claudius, Margarita and the dickheads obey the command of the Ghost, who is laughing savagely and flying round the office.

4/5
>>
File: 1727432227513334m.jpg (70 KB, 1024x585)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
How do soldiers deal with drones psychologically speaking?
>>
File: failedselfown240930.webm (2.94 MB, 854x480)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
Failed suicide
>>
File: russnigger mccoffins.webm (1.82 MB, 480x852)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB WEBM
>>483346510
in your imagination maybe, meanwhile your army in reality
>>
File: selfown240928.webm (1.91 MB, 872x480)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB WEBM
That was fast
>>
File: Fp6q7mhXoAEOgLe.jpg (268 KB, 946x2048)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
Claudius. My Ghost, we are doing everything all right. We feel anger and hatred for all the Jews and Freemasons and every day perform the national anthem on the balalaika in a choir. The Jews and Turks fear us, the national prestige grows stronger, and every day the percentage of fats in butter increases. Dickheads are happy, their faces look sated. We have so many fewer cocksuckers, they all bust their asses off at chemical plants in the Ukraine. All pussylickers are sent to the Arctic.

Enter Hamlet. He is drunk like ten pigs. In one hand he holds a stick, and in the other a bottle of champagne.

The Ghost. Look, my son, these are Jews and Freemasons. Hit them in the liver with your stick, and then report to me. Is everything clear?

Hamlet. Daddy, everything will be the best, don’t you worry.

Hamlet hits everyone with his stick, then smashes the national coat of arms, pours the champagne into the grand piano and throws the sprats inside. He hits the grand piano with his stick. The grand piano rings.

The Ghost. My son, this is a piano, not the Jews, you shouldn’t smash it. I bought it for hard currency.

Hamlet. Fuck all pianos, and hard currency, and all the Jews.

Hamlet hits the Ghost with his stick. The Ghost drops down. On the floor lie the corpses of those murdered by Hamlet. Inside the grand piano, the sprats are peacefully floating. Enter Sigmund Freud. His spectacles gleam mysteriously in the darkness.

Hamlet (slowly sobering up). Let’s draw the conclusions. I bashed the brains out of my daddy. And mama, and my own dear uncle. I broke expensive furniture and smashed the national coat of arms. Death and ruins lie everywhere. I will drink no more, although what reasonable alternative is there? Poor Denmark! To hell go enterprises of great pitch and moment.

5/6
>>
File: IMG_20230507_215157_284.jpg (162 KB, 1223x1280)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
Hamlet rips open his sweatshirt. Quiet music plays, and a pleasant voice sings a Russian sailors’ song. Sigmund Freud approaches Hamlet, sticks a syringe in his ass, and takes him away to the insane asylum. On the stage appear seven sailors in scary black overcoats. The sailors’ song grows louder. The sailors are tap-dancing to its cheerful sounds.

Curtain.

6/6
>>
>>483346703
why do russians always check their barrels like this?
i've literally seen hundreds of videos of them doing it and it always end ups a catastrophy with them killing themselves
>>
>>483346703
Why did he do it
>>
>>483346689
Sure sure, i can imagine how many books about the hoholcaust will be written afterwards
>>
>>483346648
Civ div said that he shot a recon drone in 2-3 shots lol.
>>
File: meme.jpg (108 KB, 1080x1080)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>483346650
>Stalin became enraged at the idea and in response Dzhugashvili attempted suicide, shooting himself in the chest and narrowly missing his heart. While Alliluyeva and Svetlana helped Dzhugashvili, Stalin is reported to have brushed off the attempt by saying "He can't even shoot straight."
>>
File: selfown240928-2.webm (1.98 MB, 1280x720)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB WEBM
>>483346919
He won
>>
File: pidorrekt.webm (2.94 MB, 1920x1080)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
Why he did that
>>
>>483344769
why don't they clean up after themselves? it's fuckin disgusting
>>
File: closertofpv2.webm (2.95 MB, 1280x1022)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
Why he did that.
>>
File: eternalflight.webm (2.94 MB, 1280x720)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
Why he did that?
>>
>>483347343
Shouldve used the stairs like a normal human begin
>>
File: notsmartapoo.webm (1.93 MB, 800x584)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB WEBM
Okay this is not Ukraine, this is India. But still why this pajeet did that?
>>
Later nazi scum, hope a glide bomb drops on your head tonite sleep tight
>>
File: 1485986847900.jpg (13 KB, 323x241)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>483347455
>normal human begin
fucking lost
>>
File: zarossiy.webm (3.81 MB, 480x854)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB WEBM
>>483347455
Stairs are russophobic
>>
File: shadman mobik suicide.webm (1.14 MB, 1280x720)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB WEBM
>>483347553
buh bye pidor
>>
>>483346335
>>483346843
A man of culture. But I like more the one with the dragons and the shit explorers.
>>
File: disabledpiggy.webm (1.02 MB, 848x480)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB WEBM
Maybe he was fighting on a wheelchair
>>
>>483347696
true, a few days ago some russian girl got killed by subway stairs in georgia
>>
File: 1727712222020407m.jpg (71 KB, 1024x766)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
So what does it feel like to be on the (white)right side of history, /uhg/?
>>
File: tishepetuh.webm (638 KB, 406x720)
638 KB
638 KB WEBM
>>483347553
>>
File: russian cripple assault.webm (3.92 MB, 1920x1080)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>483347759
>>
File: crippleZ.webm (1015 KB, 1280x720)
1015 KB
1015 KB WEBM
>>483347897
CrippleZ
>>
File: zigger cripple.webm (3 MB, 480x864)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
>NA BIRLIN
>>
>>483347820
Kinda tired of this burden. To be honest.
>>
File: creak creak creak.jpg (200 KB, 1088x1078)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
that one x-files episode
>>
>>483345026
no replacement for displacement
>>
>>483345271
tl;dr?
>>
>>483347462
I only hate Indians that shill online, workplace accident suck. Poor dude, if only he'd been born inside a body of a race that gives a shit about health and safety in the workplace.
>>
>>483347956 not speed up, they actually that fast, they're in special forces
>>
>>483348072
Its a humorous theatrical play/script, anon
>>
>>483348020
Life is a struggle, but we'll make it.
>>
File: beingindian.jpg (77 KB, 815x900)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>483348088
Being indian is the worst thing i can imagine, no surprise Buddhism was founded there
>>
File: piginthepit.webm (3.39 MB, 720x1280)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB WEBM
Wounded pidor refuses to fight
>>
>>483348399
Most of those are western Indians. They'd find a wife in India in like 5 minutes if they went through their family. It's self inflicted.
>>
File: incelpajeet.jpg (150 KB, 1170x1145)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>483348581
>>
>>483344769
>Ukrainian drone strikes on the Russian Federation do not violate the new nuclear doctrine - Peskov
Aaaaaand they cucked again, to nobody surprise.
>>
>>483348630
Kek, perhaps it's different for the darker ones, they have that skin colour caste system so I'm not surprised the darker ones look for the whitest genes.
I'm not brown BTW.
>>
Russia is winning.
>>
>>483347703
it's unreal how they kill themselves like this
>>
File: 1695236940112312.png (372 KB, 797x1168)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>483348630
many such cases
>>
>>483348644
It takes a real retard (read that as “average russian / chink nigger”) to believe Shelomov would use the nuke. He’s scared shitless of death and aging, to the point where he’s sacrificing russian people who he’s deemed worthless biomass since the 1999 Kursk incident, just to try and reconstitute the Soviet Union, in a pathetic attempt to summon back his own youth
>>
File: brahminsaar.jpg (81 KB, 1280x1095)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>483348722
>they have that skin colour caste system
Fucking hell
>you're more brown
>no you
Is it like that?
>>
Kursk status? Seeing a lot of dead ziggers.
>>
>>483349383
>brahmin
>dark as sin
>>
>>483348242
I know. After all of this. I will buy a fucking ticket on London Eye and just will sit there grinning like a retard with ice cream.
>>
>>483349277
The schlock is from them admitting it
>>
File: Brahmin_fo4.png (184 KB, 459x412)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>483349383
makes sense
>>
>>483344769
>Trump vows to resolve Ukraine-russia war ‘very quickly’ as he meets Zelenskyy
What would a "very quick" resolution to the war look like?
>>
>>483344769
OMG I LUV UKRAINE!!!
VOTE FOR KAMALA PLS TO SAVE UKRAINE
>>
>>483344836
maybe you should worry about your own shithole for a few years anon....
well bosnia, ukraine and russia are all shitholes lmao
>>
File: nigger.webm (2.83 MB, 1024x1280)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB WEBM
>>483349855
>>
>>483349851
no more funding for ukraine, it's that simple lmao
>>
>>483350015
wtf? a shoeless pajeet with a stick?
>>
File: ukike_pride.jpg (388 KB, 1440x1800)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>483350015
I love when you absolute chuds post gore like it impacts me
lmao
>>
>Ukraine once again waits way too long to pull out
Fucking retards in their command.
>>
>>483350319
I wonder how much damage Rajesh with a stick can do
>>
File: crushedroach.webm (1.92 MB, 1280x720)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB WEBM
>>483350809
It's not gore lol, nigger. This gore.
>like it impacts me
It doesn't even impact rusians i know that they absolutely don't care, they don't value lives
>>
uhhh...
zisters?
>>
File: pajeetculture.jpg (93 KB, 1280x828)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>483350932
Rape?
>>
File: slava_SPLAT.jpg (163 KB, 1048x569)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>483350959
>here's more!!!
nigger I don't care.
why are slavs this stupid?
>>
File: rusniggerwebm.webm (3.81 MB, 1280x720)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB WEBM
>>483351024
>>
File: jorasmoked.jpg (78 KB, 811x551)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Rip jora
>>
File: lmao_ukraine.jpg (185 KB, 1280x904)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>483351000
>David Axe says that putler said
kek, got a source for those claims Oleg?
>>
File: paddly.webm (1.96 MB, 853x480)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB WEBM
>>483351024
>no gore
>old humvee that they scuttled
Lol even
>>
File: ukraines_future.jpg (307 KB, 1346x1679)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>483351138
it's confirmed slavs are dumb lmao
>>
Ukraine lost
>>
File: africanmen.jpg (107 KB, 1050x828)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>483351237
>never said that!!
Fuck you're already on it
>>
>>483351238
>scuttled
lmfao
>>
>>483351372
can I get a source?
>>
>>483351282
It's confirmed you're a pidorashka on vpn. Why not in Kursk, zister?
>>
File: 1726747902925792.png (170 KB, 900x830)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>483351373
>scuttled
>lmfao
>>
>>483348054
Is this guy the same veteran with blown off legs from the first Chechen war or is it a new unfortunate guy on a platform with wheels?
>>
>>483351237
>poor ass photoshop
lmao getting desperate, zizter?
>>
>>483351524
>tehehehe muh animaes will win this one!!
two words
mental
disorder
>>
>>483344884
arent those your country's mens?
>>
>>483351887
rabbi your whole country is somehow worse than russian
let that thought run through your 3 remaining braincells
>>
File: herosmo.webm (2.3 MB, 720x1280)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB WEBM
>>483351950
Pajeet shut up
>>
File: indianroach.jpg (25 KB, 481x421)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>483351950
>mens
>>
>>483351422
https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1685568476579024896
https://neweasterneurope.eu/2023/08/04/putins-stumble-with-lacklustre-russia-africa-summit-presents-an-opportunity/
Got you covered. Basically when Putin was simping for African nations to try and get a couple to side with him
>>
>>483351950
You're staining the leaf with shit, disgusting.
>>
File: herosmo2.webm (2.95 MB, 464x848)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
Fucking retards lmao
>>
>october 1
>no kursk
Zisters?
>>
File: anyways.jpg (33 KB, 797x613)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>483351909
>
>tehehehe muh animaes will win this one!!
>two words
>mental
>disorder
Bawhaha.
>>
File: powsvovchanks.jpg (175 KB, 1280x960)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
Zisters, no Vovchansk?
>>
File: 20240930_182329.jpg (1.71 MB, 2236x1669)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
Ziggers are extra salty tonight.
What happened?
>also
What's for dinner?
>>
>>483352475
is Kursk offensive stalled?
>>
>>483350809
>gore
Except its not gore. It's the reality of war which is the topic of this thread. There's nothing "comfy" about people dying and its the grim reality of what is going on thanks to Putin's botched invasion that you support.
>>
>>483352502
For dinner i cooked pasta with mushrooms and cheese, was delicious.
>>
File: 1727634006691231.png (1.17 MB, 1248x1016)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>483351237
you lie because the truth condemns you
>>
>>483350809
It must impact you , if not you faggots wouldn't constantly bring it up.
Same for trannies.
They live rent-free in you brickies heads
>>
>>483344769
AAAAAH FUCK IM CUMMMIIIINNNNGGGG
>>
>>483352689
Yum.

I'm eating stake and the kiddio is listening to classical music on utube.
>>
File: notcomfyatall.webm (949 KB, 852x478)
949 KB
949 KB WEBM
>>483352675
Imagine creating "comfy" threads when your people die like this.
>>
File: funanwinning.webm (3.92 MB, 640x480)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
It's not fucking comfy at all lol.
>>
File: smugGoldenLoli.jpg (19 KB, 474x266)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>483352836
>>483351237
>2019
>>
>>483346150
>I likes them french fried potaters mmm hmm
>>
>>483352929
To be fair, they named it "comfy" when the world still believed Puccia was a superpower that could take Kyiv in 3 days with little to no casualties, like Crimea.
>>
File: pigfood.webm (2.77 MB, 640x480)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB WEBM
>>483353490
But there's still two threads, this one isn't "comfy", why they don't post here? Oh they can't, it's not comfy at all!
>>
>>483353490
i wasn't in these generals before the split. how soon did it happen?
>>
File: femaleconvictdead.jpg (38 KB, 325x420)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>483353877
there are*
Ok i'm going to sleep
>>
>>483352073
>even crocodil is cut with fentanyl these days
it's over
>>
>>483351237
>that shitty shoop
Damn they really are out sourcing to India aren't they
>>
>>483353985
She has Scarletfever
>>
>>483353985
>>483354589
That's an actual she?
>>
>>483354798
Pro tip: if it has blue hair, it isn't a she
>>
File: Flag.png (86 KB, 592x588)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
Every day for the past two weeks or so a post about Iran raising a red flag of different red shade
getting real tired of this
>>483331305
>>483331305
>>483331305
>>
File: IMG_2346.jpg (672 KB, 1170x1155)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
>>483354909
Only anime girls can pull blue hair off.
>>
>>483344769
I want my knees buried in Ukrainian soil
>>
>>483355090
Shit, you're right. 3rdies really are something else.
>>
File: uzbekistan vs india.png (3.65 MB, 2284x1104)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB PNG
Apparently there is some drone show in china. They are using 10k drones. Could have donated at least few k to Russia.
Ziggers are quite about it xD
>>
>>483352502
No Kursk on October 1st

And possibly another ammo explosions but we'll have to wait for info on that
>>
File: 1727706958306344.png (447 KB, 893x820)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>483345140
Now I need to flush down that taste of Russian Roast of my mouth with
some authentiek Duitse Bier en WORST
>>
>>483355204
Obviously
>>
dead general
dead country
>>
File: 1706556954351070.png (228 KB, 442x420)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>483355090
>Israel rapes the shit out of Muslims for a year
>Iran sits there like a cuck but raises a le scary flag
>shitskins eat it up
>>
>>483357119
lebanon, syria, or iran? got to be more specific
>>
Ukraine has invaded Russia
3 day smo is almost at third year
Israel is wiping out semi-Russian armed Lebanon
>>483353222

and zigger pidors are boasting about few blown up Abrams tanks
>>483337026
>>483337026
>>
File: 1723237945435932.gif (3.56 MB, 300x287)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB GIF
>>483357414
>Abrams tanks
>>
>>483355090
>OHHHH ISRAEL YOU'RE GONNA GET IT THIS TIME!!!
>WE ARE SO MAD NOW!!!
>>
File: boomer art.jpg (190 KB, 1024x1024)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>483357572
sir?
>>
File: 1666151675775324.jpg (59 KB, 600x760)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>483357704
>can't read and is blind
>post cope
>>
File: 1714768175435305.gif (41 KB, 250x194)
41 KB
41 KB GIF
So the kikes have started land operation against Lebanon?

That explains a thing. A few days ago, there was a protest opposite Helsinki's Central Railway Station where a crowd of shitskins and young shitskin lovers were chanting "Free, Free Lebanon" under direction of a very tan and somewhat military-looking guy, who was directing the crowd to shout it in the loudspeaker. And, I shit you not, they had a Hezbollah flag at that protest. So they basically knew it was going to start anyway and they tried to apply pressure this way. :DDDDDD

t. Eastern Ukrainian
>>
>>483358500
give them what they want, free trips to lebanon
>>
>>483352502
4 drumsticks and Normandy mixed vegetables.
>>
>>483357196
>You mock the flag? I KEEL YOU
>>
Toretsk and Pokrovsk status?
Cлaвa Poccии! Кyпил пacc, впн и paзвoжy пeндocoв.
>>
>>483352502
October is here and still no Kursk lmao
>>
File: 1724154396943871.jpg (30 KB, 330x330)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>483360059
>>
File: 1725258315817406.png (102 KB, 352x480)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>483345271
This is why I am still on 4chan
>>
File: 1723891079463643.png (42 KB, 500x500)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>483346129
It's nice to hear their most loyal and best soldiers get completely demoralised and disillusioned with Russian government
>>
File: 1726956953929051.gif (3.68 MB, 352x352)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB GIF
>>483360480
Every day, like clockwork. Good morning, John Johnson from Ohio Oblast.
>>
>>483345271
But... Hedgehogs are insectivores. They might supplement with veggies and fruits, but their primary diet in the wild is all the bugs and grubs that are the true threat to agriculture.
>>
File: 1727575356411267.png (896 KB, 1024x1024)
896 KB
896 KB PNG
>>483344769
>Latest
That's not a "Latest". THIS is a LATEST!
>Hohols punished for stealing bicycles in Kursk
>>>/gif/27944587
>RU Airborne forces clear stronghold - first person view
>>>/gif/27944583
>RU forces assault on Kalinik
>>>/gif/27943134
>AFU T-64BV hit in Novolyubovk
>>>/gif/27941768
>Iskander strikes another HIMARS in Sumy
>>>/gif/27940959
>Battle for Toretsk
>>>/gif/27940435
>AFU BTR-70M rekt by RPG-7
>>>/gif/27940088
>Pair of Hohol tanks on way to Tsukurino rekt
>>>/gif/27939729
>Orlan UCAV strikes Stryker w/ Kh-BPLA missile
>>>/gif/27939721
>Captured T-72 with KMT-6 minefield trawl
>>>/gif/27938902
>RU fighter shot down Baba Yaga
>>>/gif/27938866
>AFU tank in Ugledar hit, crew taken as POWs
>>>/gif/27938544
>MRAP hit by FPV in Pokrovsk and aftermath
>>>/gif/27938369
>Two RU BMDs attack Hohols in forest patch in Kursk
>>>/gif/27938365
>Somewhere on the front. Song is Soldat or Soldier
>>>/gif/27937928
>AFU 2S1 Gvozdika SPG detonates
>>>/gif/27936645
>Cossack Recon Brigade Terek assaults Hohols
>>>/gif/27936119
>Testing small tube-launched Kalashnikov Karakurt recon drone
>>>/gif/27936115
>AFU drone operators got Krasnopol'd
>>>/gif/27935507
>Blue pickup in Kursk rekt and drops some passengers
>>>/gif/27934706
>Hohols having bad time in Kursk
>>>/gif/27934698
>Sudoplatov destroys deployments to Mirnograd, Pokrovsk
>>>/gif/27934264
>4x FAB fall on AFU ammo supplies in Kursk
>>>/gif/27933930
>VT-40 strikes a Stryker
>>>/gif/27933886
>AFU DRG team hit by thermobaric ATGM in Kursk
>>>/gif/27933884
>Hunt for Starlink terminals
>>>/gif/27933880
>M113 runs over a mine and then evac BMP does too
>>>/gif/27933875
>Demining by drone strikes it big
>>>/gif/27933069
>RU solders stole Hohol tank in Kursk
>>>/gif/27932943
>Rosgvardia arrests Hohol cell in St. Petes
>>>/gif/27931229
>152mm D-20 howitzer crew in action in Kursk
>>>/gif/27930770
>Tunguska SAM intercepts Hohol drone
>>>/gif/27930165
>Hohol BTR-4 hit by a Lancet in Kursk
>>>/gif/27930145
>>
File: 1714252333162945.gif (422 KB, 350x409)
422 KB
422 KB GIF
>>483362688
Here, an essential gif for you.
>>
Russian "Z-singer" and supporter of Putin and the war Shaman justified his ownership of Western phones and vehicles: their creators were probably inspired by works of Tchaikovsky and Dostoyevsky, so that's fine.

Let's tell Russians that creators of Western long-range weapons were also inspired by Russians, so it's fine to strike inside Russia.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840346504097124520

https://files.catbox.moe/tdl5vu.mp4
>>
File: 1720430294729485.png (697 KB, 1024x827)
697 KB
697 KB PNG
>>483362688
thats some good footage
better than the drone gore spammers
>>
A Ukrainian soldier using a Javelin AAWS-M destroyed a Russian T-72B3 tank in the Pokrovsk sector with one accurate shot.

After the enchanting hit, the enemy tank smoked and caught fire.

Video: Brigade General of the National Guard of Ukraine Oleksandr Pivnenko
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840384424300470533

https://files.catbox.moe/205l3p.mp4
>>
Lavrov commented on the statements of US presidential candidate Donald Trump, which Trump made the day before after his meeting with President Zelenskyy.

"Trump said some time ago that he would need 24 hours, now the wording is different," Lavrov said. - "We will welcome any initiatives that will lead to the desired result. And there can be only one result - the settlement of this problem on the basis of eliminating the root causes of the Ukrainian crisis," he continued.

Speaking of these "root causes," Lavrov repeated the Russian narrative that Western countries were allegedly dragging Kiev into NATO (NATO has repeatedly said it would be happy to admit Ukraine, but no specific timeline has ever been given; most observers are convinced that as long as the war with Russia continues, this will not happen) and that the Russian-speaking population has been "oppressed" in Ukraine (here he recalled Ukraine's language laws and the creation of an autocephalous Orthodox Church).
"If Mr Trump succeeds in repealing these laws we are talking about, it will already be a step forward," Lavrov noted.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840390862720602467
>>
Denmark will provide nearly $629 million for arms purchases for Ukraine's defence industry.

$434 million will come from frozen Russian assets.

Both aspects of this news are so important.
Thank you, Denmark!
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840406399303442501
>>
File: 1706532683239297.jpg (30 KB, 852x480)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>483362688
>>483363384
>t.
>>
The Insider journalists have gained access to hundreds of documents related to the death of Alexei Navalny. They show that the cause of death was probably poisoning.

In one of the documents, an investigator from the local Investigative Committee's office describes the events that took place before Navalny's death. He claims that Navalny felt pain in his stomach and lay down on the floor.

"He had a reflexive eruption of stomach contents, manifested convulsions" - the ruling on the refusal to institute criminal proceedings reads.

In the final version of the document, this part of the text disappears. There is no mention of abdominal pain, vomiting and convulsions, The Insider reports. However, the "inventory of seized objects" retains the paragraphs indicating that ‘washes of vomit masses’ and "solid fragments of vomit masses" were sent for examination.

I wrote back then that Putin killed Navalny. And many others, too.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840410332440764478
>>
It's october the 1st. Why russfaggots still didn't re-capture kurskaya oblast, zizters?
>>
Putin really needs an impactful result or an impressive dynamic on the frontlines within 4 weeks. He needs some type of highly visible success by the start of the BRICS summit on October 22-24th.

From the point of view of military expert Oleksiy Kopytko, it could be an attempt to:
◾ Reach the borders of Dnipropetrovsk region;
◾ Curtail Ukraine's defense along the Oskol;
◾ Breakthrough in the direction of Vovchansk - Bily Kolodiaz - Velykyi Burluk - Dvurichna and overhanging Kharkiv;
◾ Sumy.

Currently, the world is in a situation of global uncertainty, when rapid changes are possible, and there is panic on the background of nuclear threats. In November, after the US elections, there will be more certainty and confidence.

Ukraine is in a situation where it is necessary to maintain stability.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840426319458214360
>>
>>483363885
>within 4 weeks
God damn even '2 MORE WEEKS' is getting delayed
>>
>>483344769
>>483363874 He's gotta harry up, the BRIC's summit is coming soon, Monke doesn't want to look like a fucking joke

"My head would have been hanging right here," - a man from Russian St Petersburg shared his emotions after a Chinese car almost killed him.

A "smart assistant" reportedly saw an "obstacle" on the road and flew into scaffolding. The driver survived by a miracle.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840452485292421417

https://files.catbox.moe/mgzr6w.mp4
>>
Putin "has to be aftaid to use nuclear weapons," - President Zelenskyy in an interview with Fox News.

"He's not always adequate because any adequate person couldn't come to Ukraine and do what he did," the President added.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840465578378530933
https://files.catbox.moe/ruifpc.mp4
>>
A new design for benches in Moscow. The ad promotes contracts to serve in the Russian army.

The outlook of the benches is very truthful.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840474017666675158

pic
https://files.catbox.moe/ihrl3y.jpg
>>
"If I happen to have at least one downed Shahed drone on my account, I will consider my mission on this earth accomplished."

The "Witches of Bucha" unit shares how they joined Ukrainian defense forces.

: Current Time
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840646408451301578

https://files.catbox.moe/kpvhn8.mp4
>>
All night long, Russia terrorized Ukraine again with drones and missiles. The main target was Kyiv. The air raid alert lasted more than five hours. At 6:00 a.m., it was canceled. Two hours later, it sounded again. Many Ukrainian regions are under an air raid alert now.

Imagine what it's like to get your children to daycare and schools or to go to work under constant shelling, air alerts, sounds of explosions, after sleepless nights in shelters.

Russia is constantly increasing its attacks.

Please share about that, spread the information. Publicity is what Russia is afraid of.

The information vacuum around Ukraine gives ordinary people in the West the illusion that the war has stopped.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840656290827157611
>>
The Helsinki Commission calls to name Russia a "persistent" threat to global security - The Hill.

The report urges to ensure Ukraine’s victory in its defensive war against Russia, calling for “massive” military and humanitarian assistance for Kyiv and allowing Ukraine’s armed forces to strike deep into Russia with U.S. provided weapons.

From "as long as it takes" to "Ukraine’s victory". Important paradigm shift. Hoping it will get put into action soon. Each day has a cost of lost Ukrainian lives.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/4904188-us-russia-relations-helsinki-report/
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840668394216993111
>>
>>483364878
Its gonna get worse nazi
>>
>>483365178

Russian propagandist Mardan suggests Russians buy apartments in occupied Donetsk and Makiivka, as they are cheaper than in Moscow.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840686566856851571

https://files.catbox.moe/eflmqh.mp4
>>
>>483365308
Soon harkiv and herson. Ill buy a house in odessa
>>
"However, abandoning Ukraine would also weaken all of America’s alliances—one reason China, Iran and North Korea are backing Russia. Mr Putin is clear that he sees the real enemy as the West. It is deluded to think that leaving Ukraine to be defeated will bring peace." - the Economist.

Ukrainian defeat would not mean just the defeat of Ukraine - these words have been said numerous times.

But it looks like the world doesn't fully realize how grave the situation really is and how exhausted the Ukrainians are.

What is needed are real working peace guarantees and a plan for sustainable peace. Not a ceasefire to allow Putin to strengthen his positions .

"A truce would embolden Putin, weaken Ukraine and lead to further hostilities. "The allies need to agree on a credible security guarantee for Ukraine... Without proper precautions, a cease-fire wouldn’t end the war, save lives or benefit everyday Ukrainians. It would do the opposite" - Bloomberg editorial.

Real, sound, actionable peace guarantees by the West are the only way forward.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840706658831405302
>>
Russian prime minister Mishustin arrived in Iran.

According to Russian media, he will meet with president and first vice-president of Iran.

Will he ask for more weapons? And what will Russia promise in return?

The "axis of evil" extends its partnerships.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840712538092126345

https://files.catbox.moe/47853q.mp4
>>
The defeat of ukraine is just that and nothing more. Trying to make it into something bigger so others will come and help is transparent. Europe will go on, usa will go on, south america wont fall apart, etc. Its funny to read these propagandist editorials for the western housewives
>>
Putin made an address on the day of "reunification" - by which he means annexation - of the "DPR", "LPR", Zaporizhzhia and Kherson regions with Russia.

He spoke at length about the evil West that left him no choice but to "liberate" these parts of Ukraine.

Traditionally, I've added videos of his "liberation".

If international law and order had visual representations, they would look about the same.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840716404657389616
https://files.catbox.moe/2xshyw.mp4

>part 1
>>
>>483365895
>Putin made an address on the day of "reunification" - by which he means annexation - of the "DPR", "LPR", Zaporizhzhia and Kherson regions with Russia.
>He spoke at length about the evil West that left him no choice but to "liberate" these parts of Ukraine.
>Traditionally, I've added videos of his "liberation".
>If international law and order had visual representations, they would look about the same.
part 2
>>
>>483344769
Hello!
You are brown and circumcised
>>
>>483364561
Putin's spokesman Peskov explained that massive drone attacks on Russia are not grounds to use Russia's new nuclear doctrine.

Duly noted.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840722244638503408
https://files.catbox.moe/jet0cr.mp4
>>
File: 20240830_182216.jpg (102 KB, 790x1316)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>You are brown and circumcised
>>
Ukrainian Defenders from "Kitties" unit of 130th Brigade shooting down a Russian drone with ammunition dropped from their own drone.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840729202280083794

https://files.catbox.moe/rmqsel.mp4
>>
>>483366195
Hello sar.
Do not redeem foreskin!
God chosen pipel sar, bloody
>>
"Another three groups have already f*cking gone there. Those three groups are still out of contact. We're the fourth group. We will be f*cked up there anyway. We probably won't come back..."

Russian servicemen recorded an emotional appeal, where they speak about the lawlessness of the command of the 109th regiment. The company commander with the call sign "Prokop", being perpetually drunk, sends another group of soldiers to a meat assault.

They can thank their tsar for that.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840738011174105411

https://files.catbox.moe/2xy7nm.mp4
>>
>>483366076
>>483364561

Russian propagandist Keosayan, Simonyan's husband, is happily spreading the topic of nuclear escalation to his audience on Russian TV.

He uses the vocabulary and metaphors of a back alley thug - which he is.

You say Russian culture is ballet and Dostoevsky?

Listen to Keosaya
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840749827048517646
>>
File: 1711364339635861.jpg (59 KB, 672x595)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>483344769

So, Europe/US doesn't give a fuck about Ukrainian people. How do we deal with that mentally? Do we care what happens to them?
>>
>>483345104
What happened to Hamas?
>>
Helloj
You are brown and circumcised
>>
You are brown and obese

You are brown and obese
You are brown and obese

You are brown and obese
You are brown and obese
You are brown and obese
>>
>>483364878
September became the first month with daily attacks of Shahed drones on Ukraine - ArmyInform.

In total, Russia launched 1339 Shahed attack drones at Ukraine in one month. 1107 of them were shot down. Some were suppressed by electronic warfare means.

On average, Russians launched 44 Shahed drones a day. They launched the most drones on September 14th - 72.

Hard to wrap a head around these numbers.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840758017190494353
>>
You are brown, you weigh 500 pounds

You have black tiny rat eyes sticking out of your fat face
>>
File: u r brown lol.jpg (209 KB, 800x1000)
209 KB
209 KB JPG

>>
>>483366076
Ukraine is not allowed to use Western weapons to strike Russian military airfields from which Russian aircraft with KABs take off.

That's why Ukrainian cities where Russian KABs are flying look like' this photo from Zaporizhzhia.

Ukraine can defend itself with our own weapons. That is why we need maximum investment in our production. We are the most efficient and most motivated manufacturers.

We are grateful to our partners who already do this and help in this field.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840764761358602579
>>
>HaitiANO has returned
>>
>>483366759
is that you beige? are you having another breakdown?
>>
>>483366848
You can adress me as the Swedish bull.
You are Subhuman trash.
>>
>>483345712
they really get 0 basic training, huh?
>>
File: no visa.jpg (86 KB, 960x706)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>483366848
>open catalog
>dozens of AMERICA REEEEEEE threads
Something is brewing.
They're shilling really hard.
>>
Games and entertainment in Russia:

The first video: an eight-year-old boy handcuffed his grandmother. They were playing a game of arrest. The emergency services had to be called to unchain the arrested granny.

The second video: a "business game", "Search at the Enterprise," was held in Tolyatti for trainees in the management training program.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840772379246530969

video 1
https://files.catbox.moe/rl3nfv.mp4
video 2
https://files.catbox.moe/ydzlx2.mp4
>>
>>483367026
Hello you are brown and circumcised.
A brown circumcised obese shill löl.

Are you mexican or something?
You fucking retard hahaha
>>
>>483367072
>Games and entertainment in Russia:
>The first video: an eight-year-old boy handcuffed his grandmother. They were playing a game of arrest. The emergency services had to be called to unchain the arrested granny.
video 1
>>
>Achilles made his appeal with an urgency that American policy makers don’t seem to share. The speed of innovation on the battlefield has made some long-awaited Western weapons systems all but obsolete by the time they were delivered. Two weeks before our trip, yet another M1A1 Abrams main battle tank was destroyed in a top-down attack by a kamikaze drone. Only 20 of the 31 Abrams tanks delivered by the U.S. in February remain. Ukrainian soldiers at the front told us that any innovation they develop is countered by a Russian response within weeks. Both armies are innovating at a pace that is leaving the sclerotic U.S. and NATO defense industries behind.
>An example of this is HIMARS, the long-range rocket artillery that the U.S. has provided at a maddeningly slow pace. A year ago, HIMARS was the most in-demand system on the battlefield. Now it has a success rate of less than 10 percent because of Russian innovation in electronic warfare. Each rocket fired by HIMARS costs roughly $100,000.
>Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky has spent a great deal of time pleading with his allies for weapons and permission to use them to their full capabilities. But his administration is now pleading simply for the delivery of weapons that have already been pledged. Currently, these delays are the result of U.S. Department of Defense protocols that affect the drawdown rates of U.S. stockpiles. Each of the services is required to keep certain quantities of weapons and ammunition in reserve in case of war, and they are not allowed to dip below these levels.
Tl;dr: Western weapons are expensive as fuck for diminishing returns, and low stocks are affecting weapons deliveries even when they were already procured.
>>
>>483367072
>Games and entertainment in Russia:
>The first video: an eight-year-old boy handcuffed his grandmother. They were playing a game of arrest. The emergency services had to be called to unchain the arrested granny.
>The second video: a "business game", "Search at the Enterprise," was held in Tolyatti for trainees in the management training program.
video 2
>>
>>483366941
lol you're actually brown, and you're not even swedish.
>>
>>483367202
Take your medicine you brown fucking idiot höhöhö
>>
>>483367187
We could play a Swedish game, i kick you in the teeth real hard with my wooden knickers.
>>
File: 1698905749349729.jpg (206 KB, 1490x1492)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>Take your medicine you brown fucking idiot höhöhö
>>
"We've been ditched like mice, like rats dying on an island. We've been told, 'If you move back, we'll f*ck you up personally with drones.'"

Ilya Belikov, a serviceman of the 9th Separate Motorized Rifle Brigade of the Russian Armed Forces, signed a contract because of an argument with his wife. According to him, his wife "double-dared" him, and in a flurry of emotions, he made a hasty decision to go to the front. Now, Belikov frankly admits that he strongly regrets his choice.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840808717765206058
https://files.catbox.moe/3dwris.mp4

>part 1
>>
>>483367405
>"We've been ditched like mice, like rats dying on an island. We've been told, 'If you move back, we'll f*ck you up personally with drones.'"
>Ilya Belikov, a serviceman of the 9th Separate Motorized Rifle Brigade of the Russian Armed Forces, signed a contract because of an argument with his wife. According to him, his wife "double-dared" him, and in a flurry of emotions, he made a hasty decision to go to the front. Now, Belikov frankly admits that he strongly regrets his choice.
part 2
>>
>>483366503
Read Dostoievski and got confused asf with names. Also he was an asshole imperialistic russian so even their literature is about slaving others
>>
>>483367379
Does that retarded nigger live rent free in your undeveloped troglodyte brain?
>>
Burn the Vatnik, Kill the Zigger, Purge the Ivan!
>>
>>483367616
The nazis in Azov would literally empty their magazines in your spic mutt head
>>
The two horses were in the open, 2 kilometers from enemy positions in Donetsk region. One of the horses was wounded.

Ukrainian Defenders Oleksandr and Stepan found them on their way back from a combat mission and immediately started looking for help.

Animal Rescue Kharkiv rescuers together with the military went to the site to rescue the horses. Since the terrain was open, they had to take the horses 2 kilometers on foot to the first place where they could park a car with a trailer.

It took about 2 hours to get the horses into the trailer.

Thanks to Warriors Oleksandr and Stepan and their teamwork with the rescuers, the injured mare and her friend were saved. They turned out to be very sociable.

: ARK
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840821259178840371
https://files.catbox.moe/3lop55.mp4

>part 1
>>
File: 1723957333328982.jpg (32 KB, 500x312)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>483366338
He sent 3 groups to their deaths, sends his group to guaranteed death, and he still wonders what to do instead of shooting the drunkard on the spot? It's THAT easy!
>>
>>483367026
Israel invaded Lebanon.
>>
>>483367752
>The two horses were in the open, 2 kilometers from enemy positions in Donetsk region. One of the horses was wounded.
>Ukrainian Defenders Oleksandr and Stepan found them on their way back from a combat mission and immediately started looking for help.
>Animal Rescue Kharkiv rescuers together with the military went to the site to rescue the horses. Since the terrain was open, they had to take the horses 2 kilometers on foot to the first place where they could park a car with a trailer.
>It took about 2 hours to get the horses into the trailer.
>Thanks to Warriors Oleksandr and Stepan and their teamwork with the rescuers, the injured mare and her friend were saved. They turned out to be very sociable.
part 2
>>
You are obese
You are obese
You are obese
You are obese
You are obese You are obese
>>
>>483344769
>>483344769
>>483344769
>>483344769
Russia's military expenditures will increase to 13.5 trillion rubles ($145.3 billion) or 6.3% of GDP in 2025.

The Russian government has submitted a draft budget for 2025 and the next two years to the State Duma.

This amount is almost double the military spending in 2024 and is the highest figure in the country's post-Soviet history.

Earlier, Bloomberg predicted that in 2025, the Russian authorities intend to increase defense spending to 13.2 trillion rubles ($142.1 billion), but the published figures turned out to be even higher. At the same time, spending on national security coincides with the published data of the publication - almost 3.46 trillion rubles ($37.3 billion).

◾It also follows from the draft budget that the Russian authorities plan to spend almost 1.58 trillion rubles ($17 billion) on education in 2025, 1.86 trillion rubles ($20 billion) on health care, and 6.4 trillion rubles ($68.9 billion) on social policy.

◾In 2025, Russian housing and utilities tariffs will increase by 11.9%. This is twice as much as it was planned last year.

◾Gas will rise in price by 10.3% and electricity by 12.6%. A year ago, tariffs in 2025 were planned to be indexed by 5.7%. In 2024, tariffs rose by 9.8%.

◾The 2025 Russian budget allocates 49 million rubles ($527.6 thousand) for the Readovka Telegram channel. Vladimir Solovyev's Solovyev Live TV channel will also receive state funding. From 2025 to 2027, 4.5 billion rubles ($48.5 million) will be allocated to it.
https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1840829401929322815
>>483364684
>>
You are obese

You are obese

You are obese

You are obese

You are obese

You are obese
>>
>>483367843
>>483368074
Don't tell me a new shill got buckbroken again
>>
>>483367174
Lol
>>
>>483367694
Burn the Ikea, Kill the MetroViking, Purge the Fika!
>>
>>483368335
Try it, bring it the fuck on Alessandro.
Swedish bulls stand guard.

>>483368325
YOU ARE BROWN HÖHÖHÖHÖ
>>
hey it's the troon o' chug
>>
>>483368681
You are brown, höhöhö
You are brown and circumcised.

Its the Swedish schizomaniac
>>
You are obese
You are brown
You are circumcised

You are obese
You are brown
You are circumcised

You are obese
You are brown
You are circumcised

You are obese
You are brown
You are circumcised

You are obese
You are brown
You are circumcised
>>
>>483367776
Oooh, that's what's going on.
Yea, they're really losing it.
I guess they can't handle realizing just how weak and useless their mighty brics really is against jews and burgers.
Case in point this zigger with the swede flag lusting after dicks.
>>
>>483368556
why so serious friendo? It's all for the lolz. Take some Ativan and you won't feel the need to be yourself. ;)
>>
>>483368325
No they are doing it in order to reduce the quality of the thread.
>>
>>483362688
>>483363384
Faggots sucking each other off, kek
>>
>>483364102
inflation
>>
>>483368325
nah he's not new
>>
>>483369203
why would a finn talk this way to others?

did your asshole bleaching appointment not go well?
>>
>>483369112
It's not just pol, it's fucking everywhere and honestly it's exhausting. It's even more irrating when they try to appeal to Christians, calling us fellow brothers and that we must support each other and that we all lived in peace until the jew came.
>>
>>483369112
Their seethe has spilled out into several boards.
>>
>>483369549
I try to look past it.
Its so bad now I've seem the arguing with themselves.
I think they're honestly getting some kind of psychosis from it.
America haunted or some thing.
>>
>>483369515
Because anyone who supports russia in any way isnt considered human and they dont get treated as such.
>>
>>483370011
>Because anyone who supports russia in any way isnt considered human

Lowly finns, balts and ukrainians dont get to make these distinctions.
>>
File: 1727651982485988.webm (512 KB, 1280x720)
512 KB
512 KB WEBM
>>483370207
did you cry when fagrallah was raped by kike missiles?
I laughed
>>
File: 1709864211792193.png (962 KB, 1549x807)
962 KB
962 KB PNG
>>483370352
>RT India
kek
>>
>>483370352
>I laughed

thats because you rely on your pathetic nature to ensure you never personally see war.
>>
>>483370616
>thats because you rely on your pathetic nature to ensure you never personally see war
right now your pisslam and vatniggers friends are dying live in 4k while I eat chicken nuggets
>>
>>483370838
>while I eat chicken nuggets

enjoy them while you can.
>>
File: 1697806408234907.jpg (503 KB, 750x742)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
Nothing is gained by humoring mearshpidor.
>>
Someone update the defense budget increase in the next bake - this is some crazy desperation akin to 1945 Germany before the collapse.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/sep/30/russias-defence-spending-to-rise-by-25-next-year-the-highest-since-the-cold-war
>>
>>483371111

ukraine supporters (leftists) are the most pathetic people to ever walk the earth.
>>
File: 1727707944559823.webm (3.94 MB, 1280x720)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB WEBM
>>483370987
>enjoy them while you can
especially with today's entertainment
>>
baking
>>
>>483344872
Story? How did he took that selfie?
>>
>>483369549
>in the near future, the dissident "right" will stand in line with the leftoid to shill for china
>>
>>483371671
>will stand in line with the leftoid

no one is going to stand in line with you for anything.
>>
>>483371803
not my fault that you kneejerk so deep that you've become no different from the same leftist
>>
Bake Please
Not this faggot >>483371216 >>483371437
>>
>>483372015
I'll bake
>>
>>483372527
>>483372527
>>483372527

fresh
>>
>>483360059
>Hello fellow american man, I am john from texas oblast!
>>
>>483344769
Nothing ever happens

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.