[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previously:
Post 4: >>78224396
Post 3: >>78217381
Post 2: >>78213335
Post 1: >>78206449

We're getting closer. But one more time just to be safe.

I'll copy and paste a summary from post number four.
> For a brief summary of the situation, on July 16th, 2024, 6:14pm, UTC+8, I watched a youtube video about a story that was written here. The link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FafKWAhreVQ [Embed] and a copy of the original thread is https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/75797752/#75797752

>In summary, the story anon writes describes how he and his childhood friend were separated for years after she got into a car accident when they were both twelve. After years, they reunited.

It tooks days, but I believe I've made contact with the anon in question. Anon, I hope you are reading this, because you may have forgotten your reddit password. I forget stuff after a few days, I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot your password after seven months.

My email is vadenkr3tri8uti0n@gmail.com. So if reddit fails, an email would be great. I don't know any other ways of contacting people internationally since we're literally halfway across the globe. Maybe Discord of the aforementioned reddit if you ever remember your password.
>>
Sorry if I sound annoying. It's nearly been a full day, and I got worried.

This is the image I originally wanted to post to the thread, but I decided to use this image because anon would be more likely to recognize it and reply.
>>
God, there are so many errors in my messages in this thread.

>...Maybe Discord of the aforementioned reddit...
I meant to say Discord *or* the aforementioned reddit.

>...decided to use this image because...
I meant to say something along the line of "decided to use the image of the girl jumping on the guy because it would be mppshxore recognizable".
>>
Lord, I checked my email more times this past week than I usually do in months. Awaiting notifications about my Polytechnic application and other emails from friendly strangers like you all tends to do that.
>>
I'm fucked, aren't I?
>>
God, god, god, god, god, god...

I can say with confidence that... yeah, I am not longer in the best mental state. This waiting is taking a toil. It's not the wait, really, it's the anxiety comes from how I might not get a reply, ever.
>>
I'll just create a new thread soon. My sanity will need it.
>>
Why are you such a schizo
Why does r9k attract the mentally ill

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.