[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1600x600_1_jpg.png (1.84 MB, 1400x800)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
supposedly liverpool are signing a new minamino but it hasnt happened yet
villa spent £50m on onana (not that one)
gareth barry is coming out of retirement to join Hurstpierpoint
some other stuff probably happened
>>
that looks fucking terrible, definitely one for the ADHD generation
>>
>>142929288
So Arsenal haven’t won a trophy in 4 years?

What a story
>>
Villa are looking scary
>>
>Former England midfielder Gareth Barry - who holds the record for the most Premier League appearances - has signed up to play village football in Mid Sussex.

>The 43-year-old has joined Hurstpierpoint, who play in the second tier of the Mid Sussex Football League - the 11th tier of the English pyramid.
>>
Hojbjerg to Marseille. Loan with obligation to buy.
>>
>winner
city/arsenal
>top contenders
villa
powegap
tottenham, west ham
>middle
united, liverpoop, newcastle
>dark horse
chelsea
>>
Villa are having a massive fall off next season btw. Same as Spurs.
You heard it hear first.
>>
>GIANT FROM ENGLAND! Palmeiras responds to the million-dollar sale of Richard Ríos to Manchester United
>>
>>142929662
Heard it here before last season so I guess you are right
>>
>>142929692
sounds like agent mischief to me
>>
>>142929694
Me confirmed for being right.
>>
>>142929309
>Arteta has won less trophies than 9Hag despite being manager of arsenal for longer and spending more money
absolutely grim desu
>>
>>142929761
but 10hag hasn't put the pressure on like arteta has, and that counts for a whole lot
>>
>>142929761
ten hag has perfected the art of luckmaxxing
>>
>>142929761
>Arteta
>x2 Community Shield
>x1 FA Cup

>Hag
>x1 FA Cup
>x1 League Cup

>less

??????
>>
>>142929761
Arteta runs the biggest club in the world that gets way more media pressure than anyone else. Their owners also have been stifling growth and spending unwisely (70m for Pepe, e.g.). He has the tougher job I tell u wut.
>>
>>142929779
True bottling a title after leading for 93% of the season is its own trophy

>>142929789
luck>int
>>
well here we go again, dave decides to make this /arse/ containment thread again because he got mad people laughed at yoro.
>>
>>142929799
>community shield
do arsenal fans really?

>>142929809
>spending unwisely
>Antony, Sancho.......
>>
>>142929799
I genuinely think the carling cup should be binned but I would never count community shield's as trophies
>>
>>142929850
Having 2 cups was done purely for money but its such a shit tournament, nobody ever gets particularly excited for it.
>>
>>142929820
ever get bored of making the same posts every day?
>>
>>142929885
fully maintain that the League Cup shouldn't invite any team in european group stages that season.
>Lets teams in europe get more time off in the first half of season
>Still keep the Conference League position as the prize as an incentive for all teams to try

Maybe getting a shot at europe should interest fans of clubs that realistically have no chance of finishing 7th
>>
>>142929930
autistics love repetition
>>
>>142929652
Brighton will be top 4 this coming season.
Liverpool and Utd will fall apart.
>>
>>142930001
>Brighton will be top 4 this coming season.
That's what people were saying last time. It didn't happen. It won't happen.
>>
Is sancho going to PSG or is it Man Utd cope?
>>
>>142929962
that's a good idea. but will never happen obviously because they'd lose money not having the big clubs playing.
>>
>>142929962
I'd be up for that.
>>
>>142930001
>Brighton will be top 4 this coming season.
no they won't, they'll be mid table
>>
>>142929635
Was he that bad last season i dont remember. Reckon ange didnt like him
>>
>>142930015
Injury crisis due to the manager running training like an episode of Jackass.
Non clown manager and a whole squad of soft injury doctors, they're also holding this window. They're gonna cook.
>>
>>142930001
>Brighton will be top 4 this coming season
Got a chuckle out of me at least
>>
>>142930049
>Non clown manager
Can't see him adapting well from 2. Bundesliga to the Premier League.

>they're also holding this window. They're gonna cook.
I don't speak zoomer slang.
>>
>>142930001
Whos their new manager? They binned off guy fieri
>>
>>142930096
31 year old Fabian Hurzeler, signed from St. Pauli.
>>
File: 1717242686773676.jpg (19 KB, 360x360)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>142930101
>Managers now younger than me
>>
>>142930101
is his hair fake?
>>
>>142929288
Thanks doc
>>
Are Liverpool confirmed participating in the league next year?
>>
>>142929962
they should remove the league cup and make it so all teams enter the fa cup first round
>>
>>142930096
Yea, he took the job at Flavourtown FC
>>
Are Fulham ever going to fucking sign anyone?
>>
>>142930101
>knew id seem him before
>>
>>142930466
>haven't replaced any of adarabioyo, decordova-reid or palhinha
tony khan had better stop fucking around with AEW
>>
>Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta says the club are trying to strengthen "certain positions" as they close in on the signing of Italy defender Riccardo Calafiori.

>Speaking in Los Angeles at the start of Arsenal's three-match tour of the United States, Arteta told reporters there was "no update" on a deal for the 22-year-old Bologna man, who is valued at around €40m (£33.7m).

>However, sources have said talks are progressing well and are expected to reach a positive conclusion.

>Arsenal are also looking to strengthen in central midfield as they try to do better than the past two campaigns, when they have finished second to Manchester City.

>"We have to," said the Gunners boss, when asked if his side have to improve despite two almost flawless seasons. "When you are so close you want to grab it.

>"Perfection in this league requires different standards when you relate that word to winning the Premier League and that is what we have to do.

>"There is still a lot of time left in the window and while that is more a question for the board, obviously we know there are certain positions that we want to improve and give the squad better resources in terms of numbers but the main thing is to focus on falling in love with the players we have."
>>
>>142929809
>spending unwisely (70m for Pepe
2019 it's time for United fans (only they even still talk about this deal) to move on
>>
>>142930511
The way he's running AEW is hilarious. He openly aims for 5 star matches (which for those who don't know, is literally just the scoring out of 5 for any given match by one single specific wrestling writer) far more than he is aiming for ratings.
It would be like if if Todd started aiming for decent post-match player ratings rather than even considering winning matches. Actually..
>>
OH NO NO NO
>>
File: GSrrxVlWUAAWwlE[1].jpg (199 KB, 1200x1200)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
Swansea City's third kit. That is horrific.
>>
>>142930625
>tfw watched a modern(ish) wrestling video the other day for the first time in about 20 years
>tfw didn't have a clue who 90% of them were
>tfw all of the old faces looked so old
;_;
>>
Isn't Onana (the one Villa bought) a pretty damn good DM / CM? I knew a few top clubs were looking at him being their starting 6 or destroyer midfielder. Great signing for Villa tbhonest
>>
>>142930648
Worth just sticking to the PPVs and even then just the big ones like WrestleMania and SummerSlam (takes place next Saturday)
>>142930672
Yeah a lot of teams wanted him, Villa must've offered Everton very good terms
>>
>>142930632
Yeah that is pretty horrific. Can't see how you can really fix it, even the sponsor logo is terrible as is the manufacturer one. Removing the turquoise maybe
>>
>>142930677
It wasn't really a match or nothing it was just like one of those top 10 videos. Was surprised to find out Ric Flair is only 75 now. I thought he was 75 in the '90s.
>>
>>142930672
Hes a solid midfielder and hard carried Evertons midfield a lot especially in attack. Hes a good addition for Villa.

>>142930677
Everton signed Iroegbunam for 10mil so really Villa got him for 40mil
>>
>>142930630
Liversissies...
>>
>>142930672
Yeah it’s a great signing for the money, surprised Everton let him go for less than £65m tbqh
>>
>>142930698
If you really want to feel depressed, watch his final match. He fakes a heart attack during it, except it wasn't a fake and he literally was having a heart attack
>>
>>142930736
They got Iroegbunam for 10mil which I think was part of the wider deal and helps Villa meet FFP
>>
>>142930677
>>142930708
>>142930736
Do you guys think a lot of teams "better" than Villa in the PL offered Everton good money for Onana and Villa accepted all those offers, but Onana decided to go to Villa instead of a team like United / Arse / Chelsea because he'd get more playing time under Unai?

Maybe I'm not really aware of the financial details here, I'm assuming that Villa wouldn't be able to offer really good terms compared to other teams but I forgot if Villa are richfags or not
>>
>>142930744
That could be legitimate in fairness cause all sorts of literal who kids go for that money nowadays. Brighton spent almost £20m on some Ghanaian kid from the danish league with fuck all g/a there

But it’s probably not given how dodgy Villa are atm. £40-45m for Onana then is an absolute steal, surprised more teams weren’t in for him at that price
>>
>>142930839
Villa have been paying insane wages in recent years, which is why they are where they are. They’re Chinese Newcastle. I just wrote out that I’m surprised more teams weren’t in for him but I’ve realised they probably offered him 200k a week or something

However playing time you’re not gonna get at Chelsea with a million people already there, arse who already have rice etc. And to not avoid the elephant in the room but Villa are in the CL
>>
Biden transfer to the funeral home rumours going around
>>
https://x.com/jr_fundss/status/1815403015345504639?t=zuvD--ALZlxOmv5L-8QOxQ&s=19
Heh my boy Jlingz, he just needs more cardboard boxes
>>
haven't been paying attention, has Arse done any transfers this summer? Anything important going on with Arse?

Is we getting rid of Zenchinko? Partey gone?
>>
>>142930841
Id agree normally but yes given its Everton and Villa im inclined to believe its dodgy. I believe the Athletic did an article on this saying that Villa also have done this with the Maatsen deal as Chelsea signed some who tier Villa kid for 22mil and with Juve with Barrenechea going to Villa for peanuts and Juve getting Luiz.
>>
>>142930839
>>142930904
To add to that Villa are the only team backing City on these FFP charges. They’re insanely rich and haven’t even started yet. Hence why they want to dial down all these financial limits as it won’t be long before they start enquiring about big name players
>>
>>142930904
>Chinese Newcastle
You're about a decade late with that, Dr. Tony hasn't owned Villa for a long time. Their money is "good" Arab money.
>>
>>142930904
For some reason I just completely ignored / was not aware that Villa are richfags who pay their players big wages. I think it makes complete sense why Onana didn't go to Arsenal (some fans have been wanting him for a couple seasons now).

Are any Villa players (who did quite well last season to put them in the CL) leaving this summer?
>>
>>142930940
>To add to that Villa are the only team backing City on these FFP charges. They’re insanely rich and haven’t even started yet. Hence why they want to dial down all these financial limits as it won’t be long before they start enquiring about big name players
Lol, so all 18 other teams in the league were backing the prosectors / plaintiffs, while Villa were the only team backing the defendants here (City)?
>>
>>142930940
>Villa are the only team backing City on these FFP charges
Not quite
>Three Premier League teams voted against the proposal [...] Man City, Manchester United and Aston Villa. Chelsea are reported to have abstained. 14 clubs out of the 20 need to agree for it to be passed.
>>
>>142930945
Hmm bought them in ‘18. Just assumed they still was cause all the other Birmingham clubs are Chinese owned. Unless I’m outdated on that too. Thought it was some Chinese international state capitalism thing that they do. Word for the term escapes me at the moment

>>142930963
Only thing I know about Villa is that >we(st ham) are on the verge of signing their backup striker, Jhon Duran, for £30m+. After that I think they’re done with sales unless they got more overinflated youth players to sale. But no more main players I would assume
>>
>>142930839
Sometimes clubs are just busy with their priority target and haven’t got around to the guy who would have been player number 3 for the window. I’m sure Barca (Williams), Arsenal (Calafiori) and Man United (Zirkzee/Yoro/failed Branthwaite) would have tried if they didn’t have other priorities.
>>
>>142931016
Yeah this is exactly how I go about things for my EA FC 24 Luton Town FC career mode save.
>>
>>142931010
Might sell Digne or Carlos since they are 30+, have 2 years left on contract and there’s been some Saudi interest. The team that are buying Diaby have Kante, Benzema and Laurent Blanc is the manager so we might be able to shift Digne there.
>>
>>142929652
Palace for dark horse if they keep their best blacks
>>
File: CeNanGam.jpg (359 KB, 1280x1813)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
>Manchester City are looking at making a move for Crystal Palace winger Eberechi Eze, with the 26-year-old England international having a release clause of £60m plus add-ons. (Mirror)

Saudi Arabian club Al-Ittihad want 33-year-old Belgium playmaker Kevin de Bruyne, which has led to Manchester City weighing up a move for Eze. (Guardian)

>Manchester City are interested in Paris St-Germain and Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma, 25, as they look to replace 30-year-old Brazil international Ederson, who could move to Al-Ittihad. (Sky Sports Italy)

Ederson will cost at least £40m if Al-Ittihad want to sign him from Manchester City, who are willing to let the keeper leave as long as their valuation is met. (ESPN)

>PSG want 24-year-old Manchester United winger Jadon Sancho, and the England international appears open to the idea of joining the French champions. (Foot Mercato - in French)

PSG will try to strike a deal with Manchester United for Sancho but are also keen on the Old Trafford club's Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes, 29. (L'Equipe - in French)

>Aston Villa are targeting a move for Atletico Madrid and Portugal forward Joao Felix, 24, after agreeing to the sale of French winger Moussa Diaby, 25, to Al-Ittihad for £50m. (Guardian)

Tottenham value Brazil forward Richarlison at £60m, with Saudi Pro League club Al-Ahli having indicated they are interested in the 27-year-old. (Times - subscription required)
>>
Poor Eddie about to be reminded by his masters what happens when people betray the Saudi royalty
>>
File: Chowbie.jpg (97 KB, 1024x1024)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>Spurs winger Bryan Gil, 23, and 27-year-old left-back Sergio Reguilon, who are both Spanish, have been left out of the club's pre-season tour of Japan and South Korea so they can explore moves away from the club. (Standard)

Newcastle United have held talks with manager Eddie Howe to reassure him about the scope of his role, and the club are confident he would reject taking over as England boss if there was interest from the Football Association. (Telegraph - subscription required)

>Arsenal are prepared to offer English forward Eddie Nketiah, 25, as part of a swap deal with Crystal Palace for 24-year-old England defender Marc Guehi. (Metro)

Manchester United and West Ham are in competition to sign Morocco right-back Noussair Mazraoui from Bayern Munich, who want about £19m for the 26-year-old. (Sky Sports Germany)

>West Ham could pursue a deal for Manchester United's 26-year-old English right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka if Mazraoui moves to Old Trafford. (Sky Sports)

Negotiations between Paris St-Germain and Napoli over a deal for Nigeria forward Victor Osimhen, 25, have stalled. (Fabrizio Romano)

>Besiktas have told former Arsenal, Liverpool and England midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 30, that he is no longer part of their plans. (Mirror)
>>
>was in Manchester earlier
>tried to post on /sp/ from a WiFi spot
>it had been range banned

Has Dave really got half of manchester public wifis banned with his shitposting and BLACKED spam?
>>
>>142930672
Never saw him play well for Everton but he looked good for Belgium (if I'm thinking of the right lad)
>>
>>142931035
Is Diaby actually going then? Thought it was just bs rumours. On the topic of Kante my beloved Pest Pam made a bid of £15m for him the other day. Was only £5-10m short of what they want for him and apparently he’s willing to take a massive 50%+ wage cut

>>142931049
Already lost 1/4 of their best negroes, probably their best Infact. Reckon if they lose another of Eze, Guehi or Mateta it’s back to the fight for 11th with Fulham and Wolves. They was playing great at the end of the season I must admit however
>>
>>142931064
>>Aston Villa are targeting a move for Atletico Madrid and Portugal forward Joao Felix, 24, after agreeing to the sale of French winger Moussa Diaby, 25, to Al-Ittihad for £50m. (Guardian)

How big of a blow is losing Moussa Diaby for Villa
>>
>>142931010
>Just assumed they still was cause all the other Birmingham clubs are Chinese owned. Unless I’m outdated on that too.
You are, Birmingham and West Brom both got sold to Americans very recently
>>
>>142931076
>Spurs winger Bryan Gil
This bloke and Spence literally were being held up as the future of the club and they did nothing
Not even fan-favourite levels of performances
Spurs are an odd club to consider because you wonder what exactly they're aiming for, just a slightly better Palace really
>>
>>142931104
Yeah it's a shame he left the country and I can see them losing at least one more
>>
File: 1679002709445353.png (1.39 MB, 1502x1121)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gda5X-QCFPg
>>
>>142931010
>Only thing I know about Villa is that >we(st ham) are on the verge of signing their backup striker, Jhon Duran, for £30m+.
Shit, this is the sign of a big club — their backup striker getting bids for 30 million.
>>
File: ぐりこげ.jpg (321 KB, 1280x1789)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>Real Sociedad are resigned to losing Arsenal target Mikel Merino this summer after failing to tie the 28-year-old midfielder down to a new contract.

Trent Alexander-Arnold has revealed that Gary Lineker's criticism of England ended up being a positive for their Euro 2024 campaign. (not positive enough THO)

>Newcastle United have held clear-the-air talks with Eddie Howe over his future at the club and are confident he would reject any potential interest from England.

Aston Villa are considering a move for Atletico Madrid forward Joao Felix but will have to strike a suitable financial package for any deal to advance.

>Manchester United have a buy-back option in their agreement with Marseille for Mason Greenwood but there is no expectation or intention of Greenwood coming back to Old Trafford in the future.

>Chelsea have reportedly made an initial approach to sign Danish youth international Filip Jorgensen from Villareal.

Serie A new boys Como are reportedly targeting a move for a forgotten former Liverpool player, Arthur Melo.
>>
Napoli are after Billy Gilmour.
Will be surprised if Brighton sells.
>>
>>142931104
Looking like there’s a deal agreed but we are waiting on a replacement. Good profit for 1 year. Hoping we go for Baena or Gonçalves. Williams likely out of reach. Felix too expensive. I trust Emery and Monchi so no stress. Duran is going to be a brilliant player, we just can’t offer him enough minutes. Would keep him if he wasn’t kicking off.
>>
>>142931174
>arthur melo
Just searched him and saw this. The title made me kek: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyrTsTzjOEo
>>
File: 20240722_232830.jpg (376 KB, 1179x2556)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>Danny drinkwater now working as a builder

Grim.

Gamble his money away?
>>
>>142931218
Genuinely incredible that he isn't even bothering with non-pyramid football.
>>
>>142931238
he basically retired when leicester won the league
>>
>>142931109
He’s good but Bailey is better. 60m is too much to turn down for someone who plays 2k league minutes when healthy.
>>
>>142931248
yeah but if you were an ex-pro at 34 wouldn't you go join some minnows for a laugh to batter some pub lad club in the league and try do 30 yard blooters against Fat Dave in goal?
>>
>>142931238
he sadly isn't black so he can't get pundit work and maybe doesn't wanna do the UEFA badge courses which is like 10 years for UEFA Pro.
>>
>>142931210
Has anyone else been seriously in for Duran? Heard he wants West Ham but that’s from West Ham sources so I’m skeptical
>>
>>142931256
I always think you would come up against Bazza and he would try and break your legs because you scored against his club once. Or he just thought you were a cunt.
>>
>>142931218
Getting in at the right time with Labour housing targets and blowing the fuck out of NIMBYs there'll be a shit ton of demand for good brickies
>>
File: GTFIDD0WcAAw5ry[1].jpg (869 KB, 1536x2048)
869 KB
869 KB JPG
>>142931292
>Bazza
Gazza Bazza?
>>
>>142931292
true.
>>
>>142931256
Had a lad from a semi-pro club join my old 5-a-side once and he looked bored shitless after scoring a hattrick in no time
>>
>>142931288
Chelsea, Milan and Newcastle more recently. He wants to start though, that’s why he’s leaving in the first place.
>>
>>142931300
Gonna get himself a cushy contract with a deano-estate builder and then call in sick all year. They’ll be lucky to get labouring
>>
>Omari Kellyman missing from Chelsea's pre-season tour of America as still carrying an injury from his time at Aston Villa. Expected back soon. Decision taken to undergo rehab at Cobham rather than travel.
Chelsea should have bought Duran lol
>>
>>142930001
De zerbi is gone and they’ve sold all their best players. Their transfer strategy is one that blows hot and cold and you can never be sure you’re picking up good players when you do it their way. I think they’re fucked. Evan Ferguson is the most overrated ‘wonderkid’ I’ve ever seen
>>
>>142931315
Only claim to fame I have is knowing a lad who turned pro when he was a kid. I'm old.
>>
>>142931355
>sign black lads regardless of whether they're fit or not
T B O E H L Z

Also the state of his new Wikipedia photo.
>>
>>142931357
I guess time will tell but they weren't awful last season considering the extra games and the amount of injuries.
I reckon they'll have a good season.
Hope Evan unlocks but apparently there's another young Irish striker in their youth ranks who's even better.
>>
>>142931357
Oh, we're pretending that De Zerbi is a good manager now?
>>
>>142931300
>btfoing nimbys
Imagine looking at the countryside and thinking “wouldn’t this be better bulldozed, covered in concrete and filled with pakis and Africans”
>>
File: tbholz.png (865 KB, 1048x1080)
865 KB
865 KB PNG
>>142931375
>>
>>142931357
They obviously won’t get top 4 like anon is claiming but De Zerbi was a bit mid in fairness. They’re transfer strategy is one to admire given how far it’s got them, even if it’s a tad overrated (they spend a lot on duds combined that no one talks about). However I think they sold too many good players too soon with Trossard, MacAllister and Caicedo all leaving when they did

Saying that Verbuggen was a great cop and if they grab the right £20m+ players this summer I can see a top 6 push in their future
>>
>>142931365
I know a few who turned pro. Some with better outcomes than others it has to be said.
>>
>>142931446
Based.
>>
If FM25 doesn't have the option to turn off highlights for goals that for VAR'd I'm going to scream. I am absolutely sick of it. Don't show me it.
>>
Why does Enzo Maresca look like a 2000's action film villain.
>>
>>142929288
Nike balls are shit and stop holding air after a few months
>>
>>142931452
Tell you what was unbased though
>Talking to cousin
>Tells me his wife's nephew (so his nephew too I guess) got offered a contract from Spurs on £5kpw
>He's 18 so pushing it in terms of getting a club
>Turned it down because, unlike most, his gf didn't want to move to London
>Literally been with her for 2 weeks
>Tell my cousin he wasn't worried because a more local PL club would offer him a contract anyway

This was like 3 or 4 years ago now probably and I never heard anything more so I'm guessing he never got that contract he thought he was getting. He did have an offer from somewhere in the MLS later on, but I think he turned that down because his fortnight gf didn't want to move there either.
Absolute mong brain.
>>
>>142931540
fucking retard holy shit. are they still together at least kek.
>>
>>142931540
The things we did for pussy at 18 lmao
>>
>>142931557
Not as far as I know. Complete idiot.

>>142931584
More than a few people told him he was retarded if he didn't accept it, but when you're that age you already think you know it all. I hope he learned from it or he's in for a heck of a ride in the future.
>>
>>142931584
wouldnt know, stil la virgin in my 30's.
>>
I've been on a Microsoft Teams work call for 5 hours 17 minutes now and I'm going to smoke pot and play FIFA immediately after it's done.

holy fucking shit man
>>
>Marseille have signed Denmark midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg from Tottenham on an initial loan deal for the 2024-25 season.

>The transfer includes what Spurs say is an "obligation that would see the move become permanent" for a fee believed to be about £17m.
>>
>>142929539
>Villa are looking scary

Going into the champions league for the first time ever (yes.) and just lost their best player to Juventus. Lets see what happens with Diaby, if he goes Saudi then the squad has gone backwards I think.

Onana is a top player and looked international level at the euros, there is no doubt. But I ve never been sold on him as one of the premier league's best midfielders. That Everton CMF with Doucoure and Gueye was top level physicality, he never stood out too much for me.

Mcginn and Tielemans are getting worse for me.
>>
>>142931766
>Mcginn
This guy was fucking heinously bad in Euros

What is up with Tielemans? Thought he was suppsoed to be a starting 8 at a big team
>>
>>142931218
>Danny drinkwater now working as a builder

'Working as a builder' is extremely unlikely. He either owns the construction company or owns the properties he is renovating. Most likely the latter.

Drinkwater spent most of his money on Dubai and shit but he's most likely brought enough property and assets in England as a back up. The Chelsea players are quite known for buying businesses.
>>
>>142931804
McGinns game is a very high energy level pressing combatative midfielder, with very good technical ability. When on form he's very involved in the games. He's getting older (30 soon) but I think his body is feeling the effects of Emery system - Mcginn played wide a lot this season , meaning a huge amount of running. Used to be very consistent but the amount of games must be catching up to him.

Tielemans well football only going one way in terms of pace, pressing, physicality and he's never been the best athlete. Regularly has spells where he looks too slow and soft for elite level football. His talent is all about positioning and line breaking passes. He had these bad spells at Leicester too. Will inevitably continue to be a player with periods of up/down form.
>>
File: 20240723_063102.jpg (204 KB, 2048x2048)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
Feyenoord just changed their logo lads
https://x.com/Feyenoord/status/1815355303996903926?t=gmO-zxZ21sJq5vueHp2QDg&s=19
>>
mad how everybody forgot how england blew another euros chance and won't ever get it again.
>>
>>142931866
We will get to every final for the next 6 years.
>>
>>142931866
>blew
You never stood a chance (under Southgate)
>>
>>142931857
Who is Onana supposed to be replacing in the system? McGinn ?

Diaby is an attacking mid so Onana isn't coming in for Diaby
>>
>>142931446
i think I actually played againsst Oscar bobb when I was younger. He was playing with a team a couple years above his own age and everyone was talking about him before the match. I played RB and he raped me so hard on that wing all game. I heemed him a couple times though. But I'm not sure, it's just that I know his name was "Bobb", was a mulatto and the ages seem to match up.
>>
>>142931886
yeah but if you got to the final, you should really, you know, go for it. if every single england player played like they did in the league in that one game.
>>
5 hours 36 minutes on a call discussing python and terraform code. fucking christ I'm going to turn my brain off for the next few hours and listen to retarded british people talk about soccer while I play FIFA
>>
File: FuABsO7WwAEZ-aP.jpg_large.jpg (139 KB, 1283x1237)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
I tried to take a shit earlier but it was too large and sharp so it didn't come out. I let it go back up and will try again later.

Any kinds for this feel?
>>
File: 20240723_063716.jpg (290 KB, 1170x1624)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>
>>142930586
I am simply trying to be fair to Arteta, and point out that Arsenal's management is a big reason for their lack of recent success. I'm sure you would do the same for United's manager, after all.
>>
>>142931722
what do you play on Fifa lad? for me, it's bringing Colchester to the champions league
>>
>>142931903
Wrong board lad. >>>/tv/

Also buy some anal lube that you use for anal sex and use it to lube up your bum hole if you have those kinds of shits or you have a difficult/problem shit. It's very useful to stop tearing and haemorrhoids.
>>
>>142931218
one of those guys that just straight up looks like a moron
>>
>>142931914
Unironically Xbox One, super old system and I'm gonna get a new one. But it supports the new EA FC 24.
> Colchester
Why them?
I choose meme teams like Luton FC (black people in inner city London vibes) or Leeds (ultra high pressing system) or Fulham (American heritage)
>>
Who got CL spots this year in the PL? I forgot. City, Arse, Villa, Liverpool and?
>>
>>142931891
Onana will be a direct replacement for Douglas Luiz. Onana will play 6 and be in charge of dominating midfield. They are upgrading the teams physicality (marginally, Luiz a great tackler) and strength but big decline in midfield passing.

Villa signed Maatsen from Chelsea and are trying to sell Digne. They might even sign another full back. I think Emery is going back to attacking full backs/wing backs over midfield creativity like Leverkusen.
>>
File: IMG_2043.jpg (69 KB, 640x640)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>142931766
Luiz is a quality player but he had a poor second half to the season. His stats were massively inflated by 6 penalties and taking every setpiece. Disagree about Tielemans but McGinn is aging. Diaby is only being sold if a replacement can come in according to Villa reporters. Maatsen should be great. Rogers has turned out better than anyone thought he would. The starting 11 strength looks similar but the depth has gone from players like Chambers and Iroegbunam to Barkley, Philogene and Barrenechea. Ramsey, Buendia and Mings returning from injury.
>>
>>142931904
who?
>>
Villa could realistically win the league. Not even memeing.
>>
>>142931918
Bit gay that
>>
>>142931936
Germany and Italy got 5 CL spots i think.
I feel like Spain should have got it with their CL/Europa dominance
>>
>>142931938
>Onana will be a direct replacement for Douglas Luiz
Man holy shit I am so behind on transfer talk, Douglas Luiz to Juventus is confirmed?
>>
>>142931955
I've torn my arse a few times and had a lot of blood from hard shits. I don't use it often. Justs help it slide out.
>>
>>142931957
Oh did they. Right, then nvm.
>>
I'm just saying world ain't ready for Kobbie Mainoo's 1st full season.

>>142931946
Not Mudryk's gf apparently
>>
>>142931938
>Villa signed Maatsen from Chelsea and are trying to sell Digne
Holy fucking shit when did this happen i am absolutely weeks behind in terms of transfer news. I didn't realize that Maatsen got bought off Chelsea (was at BVB). Maatsen indeed is an extreely attacking fullback.

Damn damn villa are getting quite good playesr
>>
>>142931935
my grandad took me to one of their games many years ago when we were visiting multiple cities in England so it just stuck somewhat. I also like that since they're in the lowest league and England has the most divisions I can play a somewhat realistic career-mode with them over multiple seasons. You have barely any money and since the AI is so unforgiving it actually makes it a challenge to keep the job and consistently improve the squad, especially with the coach-system on FC 24 where your rating actually matters. Whenever I play in any other league/team higher up you just get such a good team so quickly and have more money than you can even fathom of spending the fun is nonexistent imo
>>
>>142931218
Wish I had the time and money to dedicate some time to learn a trade my grandfather was proficienct at under different economic circumstances. Sadly, I (and most working/middle class people) have to toil away at some job that requires me to sit in front of a computer for 8/9 hours a day.

Mad how so many people in working/middle class look down on millionaires learning useful trades. Weird behaviour.
>>
>>142931891
Probably sharing time with Kamara, Barkley and Tielemans. Will be a lot of rotation, game by game tactical choices. 48 matches minimum next season.
>>
>>142931978
It was part of the dodgy dealings prior to June 30th where teams needing to have some profit on their balance books bought players from each other. Chelsea bought a player who had played 72 mins of PL football in his career for £20m.
>>
>>142931945
I think Ramsey talent and potential level is so high. I'm not sure if he will hit the heights he is capable off, but for me he has young Dele Alli style potential.

Forgot about Buendia huge player there is Emery can get him into his way of playing.
>>
>>142931996
Ramsey and Rogers will be so good in Emery’s system. He is back in training as of yesterday. Rogers has 3 goals and 1 assist from 90 minutes in preseason so he’s on pace for the ballon dor.
>>
>>142931967
Most efficient way of loosening your arse for constipation?
>>
>>142931989
British culture and mentality is to look down on tradies, construction workers, plumbers, gardeners when they are often fit guys on higher salaries than normal population.

A normal construction worker will e.g. usually be making more money than a normal teacher or civil servant.

I don't know it's like they think they are dumb and unlucky to be doing a physical job.
>>
>>142932038
well constipation is different than just having hard/jagged shits, like I can go to the bathroom, just don't want the pain. so if it's difficult I put a little bit on my bum and it helps it slide out.
>>
>>142932038
literally coffee (or tea) and cigarettes. Nothing works better.
>>
>>142931967
you got roids bro go docs get that shit out of you or like me go private have a guy put something in you and then take it out x3 times and then have to go again to get a curry to arse fuck you in 10mins all for the cost of 2 grand was worth it no roids no blood no sitting in a bath in the dark cause after a shit your arse would leak out blood
>>
>>142932091
yes I did, i don't now, but seeing as this works and it doesn't require me taking stool softeners it's just an easy solution.
>>
>>142932132
or lad just eat some salad
>>
>>142932059
>I don't know it's like they think they are dumb and unlucky to be doing a physical job.

That's exactly it. Plumbing, electrical and construction are more or less safe from AI too for the next 50 years or so. Meanwhile you see so many layoffs for devs and graphic designers, for example. Stupid to dunk on tradies just because they don't have to do tough maths.
>>
>>142932211
as i said, it's extremely rare and caused by medication, regardless of what i eat and it's not like lube gets out of date.
>>
prem isn't ready for bowen, kudus and paqueta unleashed from dour david's grasp.
>>
File: man lul.png (117 KB, 407x430)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>142925497
>goofy teenage centre back
Bit of a understatement no? From what i recall some goofy teenagers scored against City in the FA cup final.
Better a teenager with potential than a washed up mong like Van Dijk or some meme signing like Endo

Still cant believe Klopp gutted the entire team and replaced them with a bunch of literal whos who will never win anything except an energy drink cup ever again.
Scousers ofcourse will ignore this to keep worshipping mongs like they always do, including Nunez still.
>>
>>142932331
Mental how Paqueta has had the worst gambling charges in worldwide football league history thrown at him but he plays for a London club so it's just swept under the rug
>>
>>142926382
You are a complete and utter moron, and don't understand anything about football.
>>
File: arse tv.jpg (98 KB, 1321x742)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>142932410
Rapists, gamblers, animal abusers - you name it.
>>
yeah meanwhile united had ronaldo, antony and greenwood....
>>
>>142932465
Wouldn't trust a London as far as I could fro them me pal
>>
File: United Pepe.png (3 MB, 1024x1024)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
DO WHAT WE WANT
> WHEN WE WANT
GET WHO WE WANT
>>
File: FeelsManuMan.jpg (11 KB, 212x238)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>142932488
We're so back.
>>
File: document (90).png (3 MB, 1024x1024)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
>>142932496
It's never been so BACK!
>>
As a lifelong rat eating dole claimer, I kneel to United chads...
>>
>>142932507
>AON
>Chevrolet
Blursed
>>
>>142930630
BASED LEONARD
>>
File: 1666517332849.gif (1.38 MB, 500x500)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB GIF
I will be delivering my eulogy when Sancho actually moves to PSG
>>
>>142932410
They basically know he did it but can't prove it in a court of law.
>>
>>142932917
Sounds a bit like Greenwood except Paqueta is guilty
>>
>>142933111
>Last time I shared my black person encounter on /trans/ I got a 3 day ban
>>
File: 1641754796323.jpg (49 KB, 770x600)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>142933111
be less racist i think
>>
File: around blacks.webm (2.94 MB, 1066x600)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>142933123
>the encounter
>>
>>142933137
Based. He knew what was up.
In my experience the real Africans are mostly alright. They're strict as fuck with their kids, are polite enough, and tend not to cause trouble. Those HG ones though? Nah senpai. Relaxation status = void.
>>
>>142932410
its not being swept under the rug though he's been charged but it's taking ages cause its a complex case with multiple incidents
its well publicised, talked about all the time and front and center on his Wikipedia page
in no way, from actively watches football to absolute layman googling his name, is it being swept under the rug
>>
>>142931963
Yes, along with his gf Lehmann for ~£50M. Illing Jr and Barrenchea to Villa.
>>
>>142932465
>Rapists, gamblers, animal abusers
Why do West Ham have a culture of embracing this?
>>
>>142933111
>he lives with a 4channer, and not only that a /v/tard
grim grim grim GRIM
>>
>>142933156
kek its the same way in america, like actual africans versus african americans
although i dont care much for the somalis they're a shifty bunch. but the rest of the from africa africans are very polite usually
>>
>>142933439
It's weird isn't it? I'm with you though on those Somalians, fuck that. There's a maisonette kinda thing next to where I work and there's about a dozen of them live in it with these three white chicks. I've only ever seen three of them anyway. Never trust them though. Even when they're getting out of the car to go inside they look like they're up to something.
>>
>>142931945
your gonna take a swap deal of Lo Celso plus cash for Ramsey and your gonna like it
>>
>United exploring Mazraoui's deal
Not another Ajax fraud especially the one who ended up being Bayern's benchwarmer
>>
>>142933111
I would love to see a /tv/ comedy show about a /v/irgin living with a /sp/astic

>>142930630
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) my son

>>142932815
Gay if he ends up at PSG instead of a club like Dortmund, but they have the money

>>142933381
East end working class soul, /epl/ fags wouldnt understand
>>
>>142933719
The english working class love abusing animals?
>>
Reminder that Artetas last trophy was during covid. They can't perform with crowd pressure
>>
File: 1720560451376234.png (304 KB, 589x573)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
Ten Hag will win EL trophy next season
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osroSRaZEh0
>>
File: file.png (576 KB, 1008x1014)
576 KB
576 KB PNG
>>
File: 74.png (103 KB, 479x715)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>142934904
>scousers used to try and hype up flanagan, kelly, suso, coates and coady
>>
>>142933594
If Villa actually let him go this season, it's because they know his foot is permanently fucked.
>>
>>142934904
Man i miss the gigabrained brenny tictacs era liverpool where he'd play the players out of position, playing jonjo shelvey as a striker against west ham, sticking downing at wing back or telling lallana to play as a false nine at the bernabeu, many meme games happened because of him sniffing his own farts.
>>
>>142935309
Damn Brenny really pulled this kind of formation against Madrid
>>
>>142934904
Didn't look at the date and for a second I thought Andy Carroll was back at Anfield. Then I realised that his Uruguayan regen was and had a sensible chuckle.
>imagine buying Andy Carroll TWICE
>>
>>142935340
Funniest thing is that this team played much better than the earlier fixture where they lost 3-0 at anfield, they only lost 1-0 at the bernabeu and kolo toure was having the game of his life
>>
>>142935309
he got good results doing that for a while before the team collapsed again
>>
>>142935309
I do think Shelvey as a 10 might have worked desu
>>
can't believe the utd mongs are actually this arrogant after a season with negative GD lmfao
>>
>>142935535
can't believe liverpool micks are still coping over yoro snubbing them for united
>>
Hmm.
>>
>>142934904
Oh apparently this was Dalglish's era.
https://youtu.be/CfkzjwZCUyA
>that Doni red card
Lmao
>>
File: IMG_2045.jpg (123 KB, 1161x1448)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>142933594
>
>>
>Liverpool humiliated by getting gazumped
>Man United humiliated by paying £60,000,000 for some shit teenager
>>
>>142935793
this reminds me of some old meme, can't quite put my finger on it
>>
>>142931064
>>142931076
sex
>>
File: 1654463528020.jpg (59 KB, 919x720)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>142931540
>turns down £260k a year at 18 for a girl
>>
File: 1717477689332000.jpg (992 KB, 1080x1350)
992 KB
992 KB JPG
You WILL give us your players at a reasonable price thank you
>>
File: file.png (3.28 MB, 1620x1065)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB PNG
>>
>>142936042
>pictured: shit centre back bought for £80 million
>>
>>142931365
a guy i went to school with and still see from time to time was Millwalls youth prospect goalkeeper but he quit football because he decided he didn't like playing in goal and they didn't want him as an outfielder.
some of my friends play 5 a side with him and he refuses to play in goal for them there. sometimes at the pub they will have a go at him when they talk about the games because the few times he's been convinced to play in goal he's so good he hasn't conceded yet, and when he's not in goal they often lose like 3-0 lmao
>>
>>142936157
he never had the mental strength to make it and he knew it, deep down. Sad but probably for the best. Look at what happened to Enke
>>
>Getafe will net 20 per cent of the money from Greenwood’s sale to Marseille.
lul
>>
>>142936191
not sure about that. one of the most competitive guys i've ever met. if he wants to do something he does it. seen him do it with other sports, but you hear him talk about playing football and being in goal and theres contempt there. just think he really fucking hates playing in goal
>>
>>142936111
It's normal for United to spend so much on a dogshit player no-one else wanted
Don't call it overspending though
>>
>>142936275
>>
Tuesday Morning /trans/ news

>Man City is preparing a deal for Ebere Eze who is believed to have a 60mil release clause (Mail)

>Al-Ittihad is want to sign Kevin De Bruyne (Grauniad)

>City are also looking at PSG keeper Donnarumma as Ederson also might move to Al-Ittihad but City want 40mil (Sky Italy)

>PSG want Jadon Sancho with the player keen on the move (Mercato)

>PSG also want Fernandes from Man Utd (L’Equipe)

>Everton are giving Branthwaite a new deal to keep him at the club (Fraudizio)

>Villa are progressing a deal for Joao Felix now Moussa Diaby is off to Al-Ittihad (Grauniad)

>Tottenham want 60mil for Richarlisom amid interest from Al-Ahli (Times)

>Spurs have left out Gil and Regulion from their preseason squad so they can get moves away (Standard)

>Arsenal have offered Nketiah to Palace as part of a swap deal for Guehi (Metro)

>Marseille have agreed personal terms with Nketiah (L’Equipe)

>Man Utd and West Ham are set to compete for Noussair Mazraoui with Huhnchen wanting 19mil (Sky Germany)

>West Ham are also looking at signing Wan-Bissaka (Sky Sports)

>Talks between PSG and Napoli for Osimhen have stalled (Fraudizio)

>Besiktas have told Oxlaide-Chamberlain he is no longer in their squad plans (Mirror)

>Lukaku is close to joining Napoli while Malang Sarr is close to joining Lens (Mirror)
>>
>>142936288
>ynr Mou wanted Maguire the previous summer and he was available for 60mil. Woodward said no and then signed him the following summer for 80mil.
>>
>>142936343
Same as the Sancho fiasco
United openly wanted him for years on end, literally no-one else was interested in him, and the price just crept up and up
>>
>>142936522
at least they didn't do the same with someone like Marouane Fellaini
oh wait lmao
>>
>>142936522
>>142936534
It’s amazing Woodward kept his job as long as he did, any other club would’ve sacked him way sooner
>>
>>142935874
Reminds me of this meme for some reason
>>
>>142931945
Champions League qualification and a cup run would be a 3rd brilliant season in a row
>>
>>142937160
First time I've ever actually looked at that meme properly. All of this time I thought it was Dennis Hopper.
>>
File: 1719679763705482.png (1.82 MB, 1558x686)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
why are man city hoarding all the black talent in their academy?
>>
>>142937413
kek i thought it was paul hollywood
>>
>>142937666
Kek it's like that gif from the TPB(?) who I, and I'm sure many others, thought was Jeremy Clarkson drinking whisky.
Spooky trips btw.
>>
>>142931858
I like it. More centered
>>
>>142937702
I thought I was the only one who thought it was Clarkson.
>>
>PSG interested in Sancho
Genuine question, are these guys retarded?
>>
>>142937919
yes
>>
https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/2024/july/23/bj88-confirmed-as-front-of-shirt-sponsor/

>BlowJob88
>>
it's a 190 forgets he has his irish vpn on episode.
>>
>BLM 3.0 starting
wow can't wait for kneeling again.
>>
>>142937987
Which innocent boi who dindu nuffin did they get this time?
>>
>>142937936
That nonce is posting in /box/
>>
>Scottish striker Oli McBurnie, set to join Las Palmas as free agent after leaving Sheffield Utd as verbal agreement is done.
Random as hell
>>
File: bj88.png (1.51 MB, 1920x873)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>142937932
https://josimarfootball.com/2024/07/22/the-hydra/

Interesting article on the subject of these "gambling companies". As it is behind a paywall, here are a few key quotes:

>the trademarks of many of these brands were owned by a single entity, Philippines-based BOE United Technology Corporation

>researchers found out that the name server domains used by kb.com had been registered in China under the name Yabo in 2020...For four years, from 2018 to 2021, no other Asian-facing sports betting operator was more active or visible than Yabo, who built up the most prestigious portfolio of partnerships ever assembled in world football. Manchester United, Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain, AS Monaco, Milan, the Argentinian FA, Serie A and others all signed on the dotted line, with Yabo represented by their “CEO”, one Dean Hawkes, whom Josimar discovered was a British male model and entrepreneur who had relocated to mainland China

>Then Yabo disappeared. Overnight, the clubs, leagues and federations they’d done deals with ceased to promote the brand...A two-year police investigation had led to the identification of 80,000 agents employed by the criminal betting syndicate. Over 3,000 people were arrested, and Yabo ceased to function

>Yabo and Kaiyun are just iterations of the same entity, and proof of it can be found by analysing DNS data

>Infoblox identified 'at least 170,000 websites' linked to the Yabo/Viper network as of February 2024

>The amounts of money generated by the illegal gambling industry...estimated to be worth 1.7 trillion US dollars in its December 2021 report, that is three times as much as the global narcotics trade, give an idea of how much money circulates through the Yabo “baowang”...The Chinese authorities mentioned a figure of 15.7 billion dollars for the Yabo brand when they conducted their operation. Not turnover. 15.7 billion profit.
>>
mad that shearer and lineker basically do the same thing yet gaz outearns him 3.5x fold
>>
>>142938231
Tired of seeing both but one is clearly a better and more eloquent presenter, by far.
>>
Chelsea supporter - loads of nice names coming in but we seriously need to start selling. We have already used two of six slots for loans while we still have Broja, Chalobah, Washington etc in the squad alongside Datro Fofana, who is not favoured. Hoping to still make over 100m euros (£84.2m) with sales from Lukaku, Chalobah, Datro Fofana, Ugochukwu and more.
>>
>>142938472
Lukaku will be forever loaned out til his contract expires
>>
Finally managed to have a shit after 3 days of constipation. It was rock hard. Legs feel weak and my ass hurts but feel very good.

Any good transfer rumours today?
>>
Pay 180m for Mbappe and give him a 1m per week contract before losing him for free, then buy Kolo Muani for 90m and Goncalo Ramos for 65m before deciding you want to sell them a year later, and now they want Osimhen for 120m+.

Is there any stopping the PSG madmen?
>>
>>142938846
All these spendings made people forget that at some point they were also having a bit of trouble with FFP after buying Mbrap (and Neyney), but that period was legit insignificant I doubt PSG fans still remember that.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/13/psg-uefa-ffp-raise-funds-rules
>>
>>142938846
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4
>>
>>142938846
>>142938893
Aren't they also going to be losing a bit of money because their league can't get a broadcaster or whatever?
>>
>>142938846
They're linked to loads of other players. Can easily see them spending £200m+. Nothing happens. Don't think Ligue Un has FFP shit outside of UEFA and UEFA is toothless.
>>
>>142938957
Nasser Al-Khelaifi is chairman of the ECA so I don't think FFP applies to them anyway.
>>
ynr alex oxlade-chamberlain
>>
Arteta is the type of goober to go full Intelligence, just like Fraudiola, while 10Hag is a based Arcane/Faith hybrid bleed buildup abuser chad.
>>
>>142938992
>>
>>142938231
You know the whole meltdown he had when the Beeb disciplined him over tweets. He kicked up a fuss about not being a Beeb employee because he was also under a tax investigation for 5mil as HMRC claimed he was a beeb employee while he said he’s a freelancer. He did all that performative shit not because of muh free speech but just to dodge taxes.
>>
>>142938992
>moved to Turkish league
>still managed to miss almost half of the season because he's so injury prone
>>
>>142939066
I mean it seems fair enough that he's not an employee, seems more like a contractor because he works for other companies too
>>
>Getafe got 20% of the Greenwood sale despite never owning him

Another masterful deal carried out by Genius Jim, the day of United being mugs in the market are truly over
>>
UPDATE:

My ass is very sore after the big shit earlier.
>>
>>142938992
is he still shagging the blonde from little mix?
>>
>>142938560
>>142939117
Keep me updated
>>
>>142939108
>Need to donate everything you get from the sale to some Rachel Riley charity
>Meanwhile Getafe get to keep 20% of the money for literally no reason whatsoever and can do whatever they want with it

United are such a banter club.
>>
>>142938555
Apparently Napoli want him to replace Osimhen but it also seems like Napoli are acting like typical south Italians and are being stupidly greedy so the talks with PSG have stalled.

>>142938177
I wonder how involved these lot are in the ghost games problem. You get random youth matches for who tier countries that don’t happen but all have massive betting involved. I think there’s a famous one between someone like Tajikistan and Nepal or some shit.
>>
>>142939046
>all of them hurt their wrists after signing the contract
jokes aside, did wenger ever shuffle the medical staffs? most of the guys on that pic (plus walcott) suffered recurring injury problems throughout their careers because it seems like arsenal's medical team messed them up by rushing them to fitness or something
>>
File: 1690193727275459.gif (1.15 MB, 498x281)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB GIF
Mason Greenwood never won a trophy with United
>>
Salford signed Ben Woodburn. Remember when he was the next big thing out of the Liverpool academy
>>
>>142939108
>Genius Jim
Who was in in charge when Greenwood went to Getafe?
>>
>>142939178
>arsenal's medical team messed them up by rushing them to fitness or something
Seems like they only learned to stop doing that after Timber fucking died on day 1. They also sold their head doctor? to United which started United's worst injury crisis in who knows how long.
>>
>>142939108
>August 2023 - Greenwood joins Getafe on loan
>Feb 2024 - SJR buys his stake in Man Utd
ABUsisters not like this………
>>
>>142939287
The season before he joined Arsenal had fuck all injuries and the injuries at United started before he joined.
>>
>>142939352
>the injuries at United started before he joined.
My bad, I thought it coincided with the guy joining them. And yeah, other than their perma crocks and Saliba, I don't think they had any other big injury worth remembering that season.
But it is still funny to imply that the doctor switched clubs and made a noticeable difference.
>>
>>142939399
Oh yeah it’s hilarious, even funnier I still don’t think Arsenal have replaced him. Meanwhile O’Dirscolls sacked 2 utd doctors for essentially doing stupidly outdated stuff.
>>
File: 1713910729774662.jpg (88 KB, 784x269)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>still no strong LB link for Man United
>>
File: 20240723_171634.jpg (252 KB, 1212x1648)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
Sausage at Polonia Bytom

12 Złoty (£2.30)
>>
>>142939596
Weren’t they linked with Chilwell? I’m also dubious as to why they need one as they already have Shaw and Malacia. Yeah they’re both injury prone but 3 left backs is overkill unless one (probably Malacia) leaves.
>>
>>142939596
they'll get reguilon on loan again
>>
>>142939628
corr
this genuine value for money
>>
>>142939680
They def need 3 this season because
1. Shaw is Shaw
2. Malacia isn't even fit yet and even when he's finally fit, we have to remember he's been out for a year due to injuries. Expecting him to immediately step up when Shaw gets kwabbed again is a daunting task.
>>
>>142939706
Spurs left him out of the preseason squad so he’s definitely available. >>142939710
Malacia is disappointing because he looked alright prior to getting snapped. I wonder if he will ever get fit again some players just end up perma injured.
>>
>>142939680
I don't think it's priority right now. Besides them United have Sam Murray and Harry Amass who are highly rated in the academy. They might be an option too.
>>
>>142939596
Noussair Mazraoui, lad.
>>
>>142939725
I suspect they’ll go the academy route, they need a midfielder a lot more than they need another LB. Amass was a solid poach from Watford so maybe he will get minutes.
>>
People said United are finished but they are pushing for the "Transfer Window winners 2024" trophy real hard

Actual football? Who cares when you can increase social media engagement metrics
>>
>Uefa has opened "disciplinary proceedings" against Spain captain Alvaro Morata and team-mate Rodri after they chanted "Gibraltar is Spanish" during their Euro 2024 victory celebrations.

>The Gibraltar Football Association (GFA) made an official complaint about the celebrations to Uefa and European football's governing body appointed a disciplinary inspector to "evaluate a potential violation of the Uefa disciplinary regulations".

>Morata and Rodri have now been charged with "general principles of conduct, violating the basic rules of decent conduct, using sporting events for manifestations of a non-sporting nature, and bringing the sport of football, and Uefa in particular, into disrepute".

>Uefa's control, ethics and disciplinary body (CEDB) will make a decision on the issue "in due course".
>>
>RB Leipzig are confident of being able to re-sign Xavi Simons, according to Fabrizio Romano.
>>
>>142939972
Good. Fuck them. THE ROCK STANDS.
>>
>>142939972
>"Gibraltar is Spanish"
It's not though, is it
>>
I always forget that spain exists
>>
File: dagos sneeding.png (234 KB, 1006x574)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>142940032
>>142939972
People should have spammed this picture on their twitter
>>
>>142940032
It will be. Labour is giving all the overseas territories away. Falklands is going to Argentina. Gibraltar to Spain. The military bases in Cyprus being shut down. It's 'to save money'.
>>
>>142940116
>Shut down the Rwanda scheme
>Let Rwanda keep the money anyway
Genius.
>>
>>142940116
They're not though, are they.
>>
>>142940132
Labour isn't smart.

>>142940135
Yes they are. Same with getting rid of Trident.
>>
>Hermoso liked the Villa kit reveal trailer with Ozzy Osbourne
That’s Lucas Digne off then
>>
>>142940032
>>142940045
>>142939972
if my knowledge of gibraltar is correct i think gibraltar has belonged to england now for longer than it was ever part of something resembling a spanish nation. but to me it seems weird to hold onto borders and whatever that were drawn up when europe was ruled by a massive incestuous family
>>
>Chelsea will struggle to force out Trevoh Chalobah despite leaving the academy graduate out of their tour of the United States
PSRbros....
>>
>>142940132
>let

The tories signed the retarded contract
>>
>>142940116
>>142940141
THESE DAYS YOU GET ARRESTED AND THROWN IN PRISON JUST FOR SAYING YOU'RE ENGLISH
>>
>>142940213
Yes but Labour stopped the exchange.
>>
File: old ncl gat.jpg (446 KB, 2048x1536)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
Fellow Newcastle fans
Why aren't we being linked with anyone good? :(
>>
>>142940253
So 1 post in and you've already completely changed your argument
>>
>>142940270
1. Nta
2. No argument has been changed

Labour shut down the scheme. Fact. They let them keep the money. Fact. They could have continued the scheme. Fact. They could have gotten the money back. Fact.

Sorry you're too retarded to see this. I shan't be replying to this gimmick you've done for the past 6 years in /trans/.
>>
>>142940267
Playing it smart ;)
>>
>>142940306
how would they have gotten the money back
>>
>>142940306
>They could have gotten the money back. Fact.

How? Is calling you out for being braindead a gimmick now?
>>
Can somebody tell me where the FUCK Man United are getting all this money from?

Players bought
>Zirkzee
>Yoro

Players actively targeting
>De Ligt
>Simons
>Ugarte
>Toney
>Frimpong
>>
>>142940267
nice map diss
>>
File: starmer laugh.jpg (509 KB, 2000x1333)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>The last living Conservative voter under the age of 65 still sperging out over the retarded Rwanda scheme

kek
KEK
K E K
>>
it's time everybody let go of this silly feudalism and get behind the english club that makes it furthest in the CL(aka arsenal football club) this upcoming season so that the european cup comes back to england.
>>
>>142940353
INEOS have actually done what they said they'd do. Rebuilt the internal structure and installed a crack team of negotiators.

A club the size of Man United has about 100M to spend every summer as a baseline. Factors such as shirt sales, ticket sales, TV deals, and sponsorships will increase this number.

Then you can get creative with this money. If you make a deal for 80M but pay it over 4 seasons, you're only really paying 20M as far as FFP is concerned.

Tldr
>big club is being run properly
>>
>>142940353
Big club for you. Also binning off a few high wage players. Sancho and Casemiro leaving would do a lot more
>>
>>142940480
>installed a crack team of negotiators.

This has to be ironic
>>
>>142940353
They're also considering another Amrabat loan if that makes it better kek
>>
>>142940353
We are MASSIVE
>>
>>142940353
Adidas.
They received £900m from them late last season when nobody was paying attention.
>>
Lads I've been asked to stand for Reform next election.
Shall I bother?
>>
>>142940729
Yes.
>>
>>142940535
Their negotiating tactic is offering an amount of money previously thought impossible.
>>
File: GTL6lfmXcAAqbKS.jpg (252 KB, 1289x1774)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
Masala dosa - crepe filled with potatoes, onions and spices at Tottenham Hotspur

£8.80
>>
File: IMG_3942.png (634 KB, 963x602)
634 KB
634 KB PNG
>>142940229
Notice at Kiers victory speech he gave out Scottish and Welsh flags but no English ones?

>>142940729
>standing for reform
Only if you wear a fedora like picrel
>>
>>142941087
how many votes did the lamppost in the back get
>>
>>142940353
they always have been a commercial powerhouse but they are again throwing money at absolutely questionable targets. I reckon this window has to bear some fruits and at least bring in another CL spot or their crazy spending will rear its ugly hard in one or two years.
>>
>>142941158
Shouldn't even be in Europe as it is. Shouldn't even have been in the final. Disgusting.
>>
File: IMG_5598.jpg (412 KB, 1125x1157)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>142940977
> no meat for £8.50
>>
>>142941106
Just shy of 20k, meanwhile reform manlet barely managed over 6
>>
>>142941158
*head
>>142941179
yeah they have been shithousing their way into another final again and it took City, albeit deserved because fuck City, having their worst game of the whole season enabling Manure to bumble into a EL spot.
In my opinion they haven’t done or signed anything/anyone to remotely fix their problems.
>>
>>142941291
The reform candidate in my area lived like 150 miles away, they just throw anybody at seats, not a serious party
>>
File: 1710915793021842.png (58 KB, 579x536)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
I'm uncomfortable with the number of blacks my club is targeting. The only white guy we've signed/targeted so far is Kilman. I don't want us turning into Wakanda FC like Palace.
>>
Thread moving really slow
>>
>Arseblaster grandson of a famous goalkeeper
>Andre Dozzell on trial
>linked with the sons of Kevin Campbell and Keith Jones
>also being linked with McAtee again
Chris Wilder finna build a squad of nepo babies desu
>>
File: sunglasses.png (28 KB, 400x400)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
I work at a hotel and Celtic fc are staying here, they’re going to play Manchester city in about 3 hours

I don’t care about soccer so I don’t know who any of these people are kek
>>
>>142942330
Celtic spent decades covering up for child rape on their books
>they're loosely affiliated with the Catholic Church of course
>>
>>142942330
Also their manager Brendan Rodgers is a confirmed tranny shagger
>>
BBC now reporting Diaby to Saudi
>>
Any updates on the literally anyone to Liverpool situation
>>
>Erik Ten Hag believes that Mazraoui could help to unlock the potential of Antony, who played in front of him on the right flank for Ajax
>>
>>142942790
lmao no this cannot be true
>>
>>142942086
Anon just woke up from a 50 year coma and realised blacks play for his club.
>>
>>142938231
>huw edwards
Seen his bum
>>
>Manchester United set to slash club workforce with 250 redundancies

>Sir Jim Ratcliffe instructed consultancy firm to identify potential cuts and further staff have been told that their jobs could be under threat at Old Trafford club

archive dot ph/7rICg

>>142942799
bottom of article above
>>
>>142940229
Racist dog whistle innit
>>
File: 1683056437790472.jpg (24 KB, 317x432)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>we are 24 years into the 21st century
>>
>>142942812
>West Ham had regular black players as early as the 60s
>>
>>142941087
Well it is Hatfield
>>
File: 1692498258019470.jpg (76 KB, 709x765)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>Just measured myself
>5'9
>Absolutely no way I'm only 5'9
>Frantically search for a discrepancy
>There is
>It was converted into a decimal
>Based! I'm saved!
>5'11

Can't believe it. It's over for me isn't it bros.
Also where are the exciting transfers?
>>
>>142941087
For me, it's the middle-aged lesbian wine aunt running for the Greens
>>
>>142940367
Rwanda project was made to be ridiculous so they could say they were doing something about immigration.
It was just funny because leftypol demanded they come to UK and couldn't possibly go to Rwanda
>>
>>142942922
Hammer anon has a lot of history to catch up on
>>
>>142942253
Then:
>noooooo you can't just sign British players, that's raaaacist!
Now:
>nooooooo you can't just sign the sons of old Premier League players, that's nepotism!

Wilder doesn't give a fuck who he signs, he could sign a literal tranny if he wanted to
>>
>>142942832
he thicc
>>
>>142940480
>you're only really paying 20M as far as FFP is concerned.

ah the Todd Boehly logic, sale of OT to itself when?
>>
>>142942982
what's wrong with trannys?
>>
>>142941087
Was quite a read https://www.reformparty.uk/welwyn-hatfield-constituency
>>
Looking forward to seeing BHAFC under the new manager play a preseason in Japan tomorrow.
>>
>>142943259
Hope mitoma is fit all season. He was a non entity the second half of last season
>>
>Pep was asked is international management, maybe England job, something he'd consider
>I'm excited about this season and I am happy here
Englandbros....FAbros.... It's.... over.... Potter cheering in his bedsit.
>>
>>142943400
Peaked. Had his time. Finished.
>>
>>142943438
Brighton could have shipped him out for £50m easily. Liverpool would have paid.
>>
>>142943435
Hardly gonna say
>can't wait to get out of this shithole
>>
>moussa diaby
>55 million bundesliga pace ngubu gets exposed after one season in prem before retiring to saudi
this isnt spoken about enough
>>
>>142943459
If he wins the 5th (he will) he's gone.
>>
>>142943479
Mad how you are now longer really punished for signing youngish players for big money because KSA is still retarded and will pay similar to what you paid just to get a name. Like look at Caicedo. £115m and he could easily be sold to KSA for £100m and Chelsea wouldn't be fucked (not that they are, they loophole out of everything).
>>
>>142943479
Who the fuck is Moussa Diaby?
>>
>>142943495
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c6p25dzgemzo
>>
MANCHESTER UNITED EXPRESS INTEREST IN YOUSSEF FOFANA
>>
This Felix to Villa story better be bullshit
>>
>>142943495
pacey no end product '''''''''''french''''''''''' winger #240
>>
>>142943495
He would come on at 70 minutes for Villa and do a half decent job sometimes but nothing special
>>
File: Chowbie 2.jpg (149 KB, 1280x1034)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>Arsenal are interested in Athletic Bilbao winger Nico Williams, 22, and Real Sociedad midfielder Mikel Merino, 28, but face competition from Barcelona for both Spanish internationals. (Standard)

Borussia Dortmund and Juventus, along with Paris St-Germain, are keen on signing 24-year-old Manchester United and England forward Jadon Sancho but cannot meet the Old Trafford club's valuation. (Sky Sports)

>United want £40m for Sancho. (Mirror)

Manchester City are in talks to sell Brazil right-back Yan Couto - who has yet to play for the club - to Borussia Dortmund and expect the German club to offer about £25m for the 22-year-old. (Mail)

>Manchester United have offered just under 40m euros (£33.6m) for Netherlands centre-back Matthijs de Ligt but Bayern Munich will not accept less than 50m euros (£42.2m) plus add-ons for the 24-year-old. (Sky Sports Germany)

Chelsea defender Trevoh Chalobah is understood to have been shocked at being left out of the club's pre-season tour of the United States and the 25-year-old believes he is being forced out of the club. (Guardian)

>England full back Kieran Trippier, 33, is attracting interest from two Saudi Arabian clubs and, with one year remaining on his contract with Newcastle United, is set to leave the Tyneside club. (Northern Echo)

Brazil midfielder Joelinton, 27, says he is happy at Newcastle United and believes 26-year-old compatriot Bruno Guimaraes is "going to stay" at the club, despite being linked with a move away. (Guardian)

>Ipswich Town are preparing a bid for Sunderland winger Jack Clarke, with Tottenham set to get a major part of any fee, having negotiated a 40% sell-on clause when they sold the 23-year-old English player to the Black Cats. (The i)

Bologna are in contact with 35-year-old Germany defender Mats Hummels, who is a free agent after leaving Borussia Dortmund, as they look to replace 22-year-old Riccardo Calafiori, who is set to join Arsenal. (Sky Sport Italy)
>>
File: Chowbie 3.jpg (171 KB, 1280x960)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>Getafe will get just over £5m from England forward Mason Greenwood's £26.7m move from Manchester United to Marseille because of a sell-on clause they negotiated when they took the 22-year-old on loan from the Old Trafford club last season. (Times - subscription required)

Scottish striker Oli McBurnie, 28, is set to join Spanish La Liga club Las Palmas as a free agent after being released by Sheffield United this summer. (Fabrizio Romano)

>Rangers captain James Tavernier, 32, is in talks with Turkish club Trabzonspor who are prepared to offer £1m for the English defender. The Scottish club are also ready to listen to offers for 26-year-old Englishman Todd Cantwell, with a number of English sides interested. (Scottish Sun)

Chelsea have made an initial approach for Swedish-born Danish keeper Filip Jorgensen, 22, who plays for Villarreal. (Standard)

>Championship side Derby County are set to sign Sweden goalkeeper Jacob Widell Zetterstrom, 26, with the Rams agreeing a £1.4m deal with his club Djurgardens IF. (Derbyshire Live)
>>
File: GTM_NEUWYAAxX6v.jpg (68 KB, 612x587)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Slotto and the Squad have landed safely in Pittsburgh.
>>
>>142943667
Is this the first time a club has had a sell on clause for a player they only ever had on loan? Seems mental.
>>
>>142943667
>sell on fee for a fucking loan deal
LMAO.
>>
>>142943491
>KSA
bit weird that pal
>>
File: benis.png (5 KB, 412x55)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>142943686
>>
File: 1682630317301886.png (301 KB, 3543x2362)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
Thinking about Arsenal bottling the league yet again despite having the perfect opportunity to win it
>>
boring gimmick, 190 lad.
>>
File: 1682934254069352.jpg (141 KB, 1242x653)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
About how they finished with an objectively less successful season than United yet they will continue to brag about it
>>
File: 1689538142819649.jpg (115 KB, 941x1573)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
File: 1691595486678702.jpg (113 KB, 1436x841)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>
File: 1701430248792079.jpg (210 KB, 1098x1098)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>
weird this happened when two people mocked united having a sell on fee for a player they loaned.
>>
File: 1682935938497594.png (392 KB, 1172x1516)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
We need to change the 38 game system BIGOT
>>
File: NIAN.jpg (336 KB, 1277x2000)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>Trent Alexander-Arnold is committed to Liverpool this season despite interest from Real Madrid.

Oli McBurnie has rejected a triple-his-money move in order to seal a switch to Las Palmas.

>Manchester City will hold talks with Kevin De Bruyne to discuss his future after Pep Guardiola confirmed the midfielder will stay for the final year of his contract.

Manchester United fly out to Los Angeles for a pre-season tour of the US on Wednesday, leaving behind hundreds of worried staff who have been told their jobs are at risk.

>Manchester United must first sell Aaron Wan-Bissaka if they want to sign Bayern Munich right-back Noussair Mazraoui.

Manchester City are braced for more offers from Saudi Arabia for goalkeeper Ederson.

>Sources close to David de Gea said the former Manchester United goalkeeper had several options on the table, including a club in Saudi Arabia, one in the US and one in Italy. De Gea expects to have news about his future next week.
>>
>>142943667
>sell out clause for a player you dont own
KEK
>>
File: 1675512419406733.jpg (157 KB, 1103x627)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>
File: haruhi excited.gif (182 KB, 208x292)
182 KB
182 KB GIF
>>142943655
>Ipswich Town are preparing a bid for Sunderland winger Jack Clarke
Fuck me I love my team's ambition
>>
>>142943815
>Oli McBurnie has rejected a triple-his-money move in order to seal a switch to Las Palmas.
I can already see him giving zero fucks.
>>
>>142943479
another chapter in the long, long book of farmersliga frauds
>>
File: 1714337022147308.jpg (228 KB, 1200x1600)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
Sharteta bros not again...
>>
>>142943679
who?
>>
>>142929288
Yuri Alberto good
Please buy
Thanks in advance
>>
>>142943874
Slotto. And the Squad.
>>
SLOTTO AND THE HECKIN SQUAD LA
GOOD SOCIALIST LA
KLOPPO SAID SO LA
R MO
R BOBBY
R TRENT
R ANDY
R VIRG
>>
What set him off tonight? Slow day bumming outside Tescos?
>>
>>142943911
that's right.
>>142943925
do you mean bumming in the gay sex way or the hobo way
>>
Why the fuck are chelsea selling chalobah, he was their best defender through the whole season when he actually played. Its not like he's known for being injury prone either like James. Weird decision
>>
>>142943923
>mfw fully vaxxed
>mfw the vaccines cured my slight allergy that I had
:D!
>>
>>142943883
Is he actually good or is he another Brasileirao fraud?
>>
>>142943925
mocking that united allowed getafe have a sell on fee in a player they loaned for a single season, allowing them to get £5m from the sale.
>>
>>142944023
That loan increased his value to the 40m they get with all the clauses.

Of course scousemong doesn't understand paying 5m for an income of 40m is good business
>>
>giving a club who doesn't even own a player £5m (FIVE MILLION POUNDS)
kek
k e k
KEK
K E K
>>
>>142944074
Dole ran out already scousemong?

We probably saved 5m on his wages whilst he was at Getafe and we got a loan fee.

The choice was
>let him not play for a year, keep paying him and sell him for 3million
Or
>give him to Getafe for a year and making 35m pure profit
>>
ABUs clutching at straws to find a negative in UNITEDs landslide victory this transfer window
>>
>>142943836
Only problem with Clarke is he is massively injury prone.
>>
>Get £20m for a player
>Give £5m of it to some club for no reason
>Give the other £15m to a charity of Rachel Riley's choice
>Jim is doing good things!
>>
>could literally have not put in a sell on fee for a club that didn't own the player
>put it in
>gets called 'unusual'
>gets laughed at on social media
>no you see it was actually genius because [cope cope cope cope cope]
lmaoooooooooooooooo
>>
You now remember United finished 4th in a CL group with FCCopenhagen and Galatasaray, AND finished 8th in the league with a negative goal difference
>>
Thinking about how Geordies (scots) spent months spamming about how we paid £20m for Ashworth (who was desperate to leave ,just like shearer) and it turned out united only paid £2m and bent them over
>>
>>142944182
OH NO NO NO
>>
>Arsenal
>Liverpool
>Newcastle

I see he hit his classic schizo hat trick. Why does he never go after city or Chelsea?
>>
>>142942943
That whole line up is English politics summed up:
Reform - confirmed Redditor fedora tipping manlet who thinks hitler was good

Green - old wine aunt, husband is probably some former banker. Retired and now does climate protests (also regularly travels but pretends she doesn’t)

Labour - faceless middle aged man

Lib Dem - miserable looking upper middle class man. Wife has likely pushed him into an open relationship, thinking running for MP will make his kids respect him again

Conservative - wealthy toff who’s doing this to gain insider trading knowledge. Doesn’t really care about winning, has already booked his tickets to the Caribbean for englands test matches.
>>
>>142943696
Yes.
>>
File: 5858.jpg (39 KB, 456x393)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>142944135
>ratcliffe is responsible for deals done before he was involved in the club
>>
>>142944169
>AND finished 8th in the league with a negative goal difference
Not even memeing I thought they had +2GD?
>>
File: 1721776227173.jpg (805 KB, 1440x1800)
805 KB
805 KB JPG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XINsN7k5_Kw

Man United have won the transfer window according to Goldbridge.
>>
>>142944258
Afraid not, finished on -1 after scoring 58 and conceding 59
>>
>>142944291
Fuck I had been memeing they had +2GD to mock them I didn't know it was that bad.
>>
>>142944286
I truly don't get it, why do they get to ignore ffp because of selling some fucking hotels or whatever
>>
>>142944302
Well this year, Chelsea have spent about £75m this window and have received £85m. So they're up £10m. I don't know if the likes of Estêvão count this window or next because he won't arrive until next year.

In
>Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall
>£30m (rounded up)
>Omari Kellyman
>£19m (rounded up)
>Renato Veiga
>£12m (rounded up)
>Caleb Wiley
>£8.50m (rounded up)
>Marc Guiu
>£5m (rounded down)
>Tosin Adarabioyo
>Free
Total: £74.5m (roughly)

Out
>Ian Maatsen
>£37.50m (rounded up)
>Lewis Hall
>£27.75m
>Omari Hutchinson
>£19.75m (rounded down)
>Thiago Silva
>Free
>Hakim Ziyech
>Free
£85m (roughly)

I had to convert from €. So yeah assuming Estêvão doesn't count yet because he won't arrive yet, they've 'made money'. Plus that £75m is going to be stretched over 5 years. So they're never going to be in trouble.
>>
>Anthony Gordon told teammates while away on England duty at the Euros that a move to Liverpool was going to happen.

>The winger’s representatives desperately tried to revive the move in late June but were unable to do so. [@LukeEdwardsTele]

Ngl that's kinda sad, probably hyped to play for his childhood club
>>
Kinda crazy that it's preseason already, the players basically get no time off now
>>
>>142944430
Yeah but if you mention that and the increase in ACL/muscle injuries you get retards screeching about how much they're paid as if that means the human body no longer has limits

More games than ever this season, quality will suffer and players will decline earlier
>>
>>142943495
Bench player Villa just sold for 60m
>>
>>142944443
There's some crazy stat with sterling where by the time he was like 26 he'd played the same number of games as the average 33 year old
>>
Reports last week that the Diaby deal would close when Villa had their replacement. Final guesses as to who it is?
>>
City have an academy player called Simpson-pussy lol
>>
>>142943479
>>142943491
>>142943585
>>142944448
I disagree with some of these posts.

I thought Diaby was very good for Villa this season. He scored 10 goals in his first season and was benched a lot. He always looked lively in games. His form looked worse because Watkins was maybe the best overall striker in the league and Bailey was on fire at times.

Villa got great money for him so they don't care. But I think Diaby was definetley worth keeping in the squad. Will be a long season with CL, most of Villas attackers play centrally
>>
BIG HAPPENING FOR MAN UTD IN NEXT 2 WEEKS

Incoming
>TONEY
>SIMONS
>UGARTE
>DE LIGT
>FRIMPONG

Outgoing
>SANCHO
>CASEMIRO
>MAGUIRE
>LINDELOF
>WAN BISSAKA
>>
>>142944496
Unless he smashed his addons, Villa have made a big profit in 1 year. £34m upfront, £27m left on the contract, sold for £52m. £25m up.
>>
Grealish just played for a foul instead of crossing/shooting in a friendly...
>>
>>142944413
>Luke Edwards
It's alright it never happened.
>>
>>142944103
Spanish/ Italian/ French clubs don't care about rape allegations, they would have tsken hin without the clause, he's a good player
>>
yeah city is cooked without julian
>>
File: file.png (40 KB, 780x471)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
for me it's Simpson's pussy
>>
>Manchester City, after spending hundreds of millions and facing potential punishments for spending said hundreds of millions, are looking to invest another 100 million into their PL winning squad
I think I’m gonna switch to the Bundesliga desu
>>
>penland
>>
>>142944536
I feel bad for Lindelof because he’s legitimately a good defender
If you watch him 1v1 he is always step for step with his man, but of course he has United’s midfield in front of him and gets torched when faced with 2v1s or 3v2s
>>
>>142944760
So yeah of course United will pull a United
>sell Lindelof
>buy replacement
>replacement still gets torched on 2v1s and 3v2s
>United get scored on
>go back to the transfer market for a replacement
I’ve seen this episode before
>>
>>142944698
This is kinda sad, watching a kid's hopes of making die in real time (wilson-esbrand is awful)
>>
SHITTY GETTING BATTERED

United chads can't stop winning.
>>
File: file.png (1.34 MB, 1024x1280)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>
Lool Celtic absolutely pumping those bastards
>>
>Ugarte not in the list of midfielders targeted by United based on The Athletic article
based, no need to spunk a single cent for that soulless oil club
>>
>>142944430
Btw, this happened today.
> The top European leagues, including the Premier League, and global players' union Fifpro will launch legal action against world governing body Fifa over its "abuse of dominance" in the game.
> It comes following growing pressure from leagues and player unions, including the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA), over the number of games added to the calendar and the impact on players.

> A Fifpro statement said the international calendar is "now beyond saturation", "unsustainable for national leagues" and a "risk for the health of players".

> Fifa has responded strongly to the action, accusing some leagues of "hypocrisy" by sending their players on global pre-season tours.

> "Those leagues apparently prefer a calendar filled with friendlies and summer tours, often involving extensive global travel.

> A recent study by the CIES Football Observatory, external - a research group at the International Centre for Sports Studies - on schedules and player workload suggested that clubs are not playing more matches per season.

> Its report found that between 2012 and 2024, the average number of fixtures per club and season sat at just over 40, with about 5% of clubs playing 60 or more games per season.

> No significant change was observed in the proportion of clubs playing 60 or more matches.
> https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/cye0148e10go
>>
File: file.png (726 KB, 747x532)
726 KB
726 KB PNG
>Pellistri linked to Panathinaikos
insane how incredibly mediocre he is
>>
Slotto bros... I have full faith in Michael Edwards and the boys (and the squad), and I will be patient because they generally know what's best, but kind of nervous about the transfer dealings or lack thereof... definitely need another CB, another midfielder (preferably of the defensive midfield type), probably another winger (either side), a 2nd choice keeper cause Kweeveen is gonna go
>>
File: 1695006097697811.jpg (136 KB, 960x767)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>142945847
Bit banter for the lads ;) but only to make myself feel better because I'm massively pissed off
>>
>>142946635
haha great post. made me smile :)
>>
>>142931218
Restaurant went bust, nightclub went bust. He's only 34, can't spend his life on the sofa.
>>
>>142944972
who?
>>
>>142934904
Flanagan is a cool name
>>
>>142939628
A good price
>>
>>142944733
based City making americans fuck off
>>
>>142942933
That's pretty tall dude, but generally who cares really
>>
>>142943435
Doesnt Potter get paid 200k a week to do nothing
>>
>>142944536
Wheres maguire going? Back to hull?
>>
File: pepe-pepocheer.gif (16 KB, 220x220)
16 KB
16 KB GIF
>Thought I was 5'9
>Get measured as part of a medical assessment
>5'11
felt good
>>
>>142948194
Same height as me when i was 14
>>
>>142948108
Only until October
>>
>>142945847
Fare-dodging will NOT be tolerated
>>
>>142948194
welcome to the king of manlets club
>>
File: 1643917023530.jpg (7 KB, 240x240)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea send first bid in the region of €20m to Villarreal for Filip Jorgensen (Goalkeeper)
now that I got your attention, I want to ask if it's wise to continue my masters degree education in UK? I'm interested in Logistics btw.
>>
why do you guys like astrid wett and leah ray so much?
>>
>>142948583
Who and who?
>>
OH NO NO NO RATCLIFFEBROS I THOUGHT WE WERE COMPETENT NOW
>>
>>142948708
That would have been agreed well before Ineos bought the shares. Probably rewarding Getafe for taking him off their hands so they didn't have to deal with him.
>>
>>142948734
it's such a weird clause. 20% of any sell of if you take him on loan? i guess Getafe paid a lot of money for the loan or something.
>>
Missed this from yesterday: https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/1815784609482764458

>“England’s energy levels drop”. Headline in official technical report of EURO2024final by UEFA technical observers, inc Moyes, Solskjaer, Capello, Benitez.

No shit
>>
>>142948802
the loan was free
>>
Another day of retards and bog trotting scum seething over United getting 35m for Greenwood
>>
>American celtic fans were chanting lizzies in a box against city yesterday

Cringe
>>
>>142948847
oh okay that also makes sense
>>
lol what a fucking UNIT
https://twitter.com/HenryTJourno/status/1815756083979280752
>>
>>142942812
>>142942922
>>142942977
yes retards, I know we had and have blacks, which I don't mind, I just don't want us like Palace, who had 9 black players in their starting 11 at one point. we're currently after duran, toney, tomori, todibo, chalobah, walker-peters, wan bissaka, nelson, and more
>>
>>142948863
22m*
>>
>>142935793
who's the old guy talking to him? it isn't one of the other Sabbath members, thought it might be the Priest guy that is Villa but doesn't look like him comparing pics and he's too old to be the guy from Duran Duran, so i dunno.
>>
>>142948194
>>142948470
I'm 5'11 and I always say I'm 5'10 because 5'11 feels like a height you'd lie about having
>>
>>142929761
Mayhap he is more bald than fraud after all
>>
>>142949055
Geezer Butler apparently
>>
>>142949071
i've always just said i'm 5'11 without measuring myself, only recently found out i am 180cm which is like 5'10.8 or something stupid so i will continue to say i'm 5'11
>>
>Dave is 5'6
>190 is 190

People on either end of the height spectrum are always autists
>>
https://x.com/themichaelowen/status/386570280833150976
>>
>>142949113
Ever since somebody on here said Owen probably has legit autism I can't stop seeing it
>>
File: 20240710_051932.jpg (42 KB, 640x753)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>142949280
>>142949280
>>142949280
Move
>>
>>142948873
fackin disgraceful, even my immigrant parents loved lizzie

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.