[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Indiana Fever.jpg (845 KB, 2400x3000)
845 KB
845 KB JPG
/WNBA/ & /wb/ (women's basketball) general

Schedule for games (many leagues, tournaments, friendly games):
>https://www.flashscore.com/basketball/

Free livestreams WNBA:
>https://methstreams.com/
>https://index.nbabite.com/wnba/

Free official livestreams, replays for FIBA games:
>https://www.youtube.com/fiba/streams
>https://www.youtube.com/FIBA3x3/streams

Free official livestreams, replays for NBL1 (Australia) games:
>https://nbl1.com.au/

WNBA game replay streams:
>https://basketball-video.com/

WNBA game torrents:
>https://sport-video.org.ua/

Previous general: >>144105096
>>
File: CC.png (136 KB, 246x589)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>144285686
Obligatory:
>>>/gif/27813071
>>>/gif/27813078
>>
Todays (September 8) games:
(6 hour difference between ET and GMT+2, add 6 hours to ET when converting)

WNBA (times in ET):
>3pm Minnesota Lynx @ Washington Mystics
>4pm Atlanta Dream @ Indiana Fever
>4pm Dallas Wings @ Chicago Sky
>9pm Connecticut Sun @ Los Angeles Sparks

U18 African Championship (times in GMT+2):
>12:30 South Africa - Tunisia
>15:00 Uganda - Nigeria
>17:30 Cameroon - Rwanda
>20:00 Egypt - Zimbabwe

Club Friendly (times in GMT+2):
>11:30 Zabiny Brno (Cze) - Polkowice (Pol)
>13:00 Bodrum (Tur) - Nesibe Aydin (Tur)
>>
>>144285889
Correction:
>6pm Dallas Wings @ Chicago Sky
and add:
>4pm Las Vegas Aces @ New York Liberty
>>
What happened to Angel? I heard wrist injury? How bad was it?
>>
>>144286231

Karma.
>>
>>
>>144289002
>>
>>144289712
>>
>>144286231
bad enough that shes out for the year
>>
File: media_GW9W4GnW8AE-nru.jpg (568 KB, 1440x1800)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
>>
>>144291497
>>
>>144294197
>>
>Minnesota Lynx @ Washington Mystics (starting in 18 minutes)
Links:
>https://methstreams.com/wnba-streams/1/
or
>https://index.nbabite.com/wnba/minnesota-lynx-at-washington-mystics-5-live-stream

posted in wrong thread first...
>>
>>144299315
Stream lags (at least the pre-game part so far).
>>
>>144300106
busy day for the streaming sites
>aja wilson scared to play the liberty
>sitting out to be well rested to face cc
>>
Edwards should be banned from the league. Causing harm with that stupid plastic face. Bumped into Bridget Carleton, would merit a full force punch into the face in return, after ripping off the plastic mask.
>>
Will
Not
Be
Attending
>>
I have been watching bits of the Lynx games, partly as to figure out what to do about Collier, in case Fever face the Lynx in the playoff too (hopefully in the final's), and so far only height is the effective way to neutralize her. When Cardoso was in front of Collier, than Collier wasn't effective.
>>
Collier got away with an offensive foul.
>>
>>144302348
And got to shoot 2 free throws over it. So one thing would be, to be ready to quickly call review timeouts, every time when Collier draws a questionable foul.
>>
>Atlanta Dream @ Indiana Fever (starting in 18 minutes)
Links:
>https://methstreams.com/wnba-streams/2/
or
>https://index.nbabite.com/wnba/atlanta-dream-at-indiana-fever-5-live-stream
>>
File: media_GW-lfPnWoAERQ7I.jpg (397 KB, 1080x1350)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>
File: 65426757.png (385 KB, 623x474)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>144285686
>>
They cut the court feed just as they were about to introduce Caitlin. Who's in charge of this?
>>
>>144303908
happens every game, because they call her last and the tv crew is already putting up the intro splash screen.
>>
It was Hillman offensive foul.
>>
Lads I've got an announcement to make, I would like to hold hands with Caitlin Clark also maybe hug and kiss her.
>>
On defense have Mitchell guard the shorter Atlanta guard.
>>
>>144305920
>the shorter Atlanta guard
Canada
>>
>>144304712
You're a sick fuck.
>>
Howard offensive foul.
>>
Could try Mitchell as PG, Lexie as SG, Wallace as SF (but Wallace as SG, Lexie as SF is also good), Smith PF, Boston C. When subbing the talls, Dantas PF only, and Temi as C.
>>
You know things are bad in the USA, when games advertising a suicide hotline...
>>
Howard may have got away with an offensive foul now, before the 3 pointer, seem like a push.
>>
CC jealous again, not willing to pass to Lexie.
>>
>>144307779
Lexie could have had 3 more 3s from the left corner, but CC rather pass to covered players..
>>
CC flipped the fuck out at halftime, for Lexie having more score, and unwilling to give Lexie passes on clear positions since.
>>
64-50? We're getting fucked here :/
>>
The left fucking corner, Fever could lead by double digit, if CC would be willing to pass the fucking ball to Lexie, when she is open there.
>>
Fuck Clark. Waited this long to pass, to get a few in out of a bunch of shit shots, even now only after a shit drive, too little probably too late.
>>
Clark would rather lose games just to statpad.
>>
Points are not impressive if the shooting rate is dismal, and Clark can't defend either.
>>
>>144309190
Add to that all the fucking score taken, out of Clark turning the ball over with a shit shot.
>>
First overtime this season, right?
>>
LET'S FUCKING GO!!!
>>
wtf, before Lexie free throws, stream cut, and only refreshed at 4,5sec left, why did she missed? intentionally?
>>
Fever needs a bench Fagnenie is the only one who scores. Katie Lou is useless
>>
Feverbros! We eating good tonight!
>>
>>144310286
Are you sure it's not Caitlin's fault?
>>
>>144310286
Or team/CC ordered Lexie to miss, because Clark doesn't want Lexie gaining more attention, especially late game. CC was not passing to Lexie in second half out of jelousy, only two shit passes after halftime.

I'm growing to hate CC, as in by now not only distrust the phyiscal appearance, but I see pure malice in CC. Also leaning toward thinking more and more that CC is a jew, because CC not only looks like a jew, but acts like a jew too, does everything to prevent a white player from succeeding, and only willing to assist blacks.
>>
>>144310491
It could be, after how CC behaved this game, would not surprise me at all.
>>
>>144310286
she bricked them both in crunchtime
should have had her shoot from behind the arc instead
>>
File: IMG_1888.jpg (33 KB, 472x489)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>wnba
>>
Chicago playing good basketball today, why should that be?
>>
I'm glad the Fever won, but I'm not that CC won, because CC did not deserve this win, played like a selfish piece of shit, who was hateful toward Lexie out of jelousy. CC should be punished for this, in some way that does not cost the team any wins. Several hours of waterboarding, on non physically damaging torture ought to do it, and increase punishment if CC act's like this again. And not only fuck CC's shunning on passes, but fuck those retarded rapid long shots too, those allowed a lot of scoring for Atlanta, and cost possessions for the Fever.

Congrats to Boston on the career high score, and the scoring strak, she was real good this game.

Mitchell played well, aside of 3s.

Temi excellent defense, and good scoring, she had the highest +/- score with +21 (she is the top +/- scorer frequently), and I really like Temi for giving assists to Lexie, when others were ignoring her. I'd really like to hug her, and give a birthday kiss.

Lexie excellent 3 point shooting, 4/5 80%!!! If not for CC's jealously, could have been 9/10 or even more. Plus 4 rebounds, 2 assists, and a steal. Lexie was guarding taller opponent, while CC could not even handle 15cm shorter Canada.

Fuck CC, the only reason at this point my hate toward CC is restrained, that the news coverage about CC made me find Lexie in the first place. Otherwise CC is a bad person, as in genuinely jelous, spiteful, two faced, at the bare minimum spiritual jew.
>>
File: 1725605554209028.jpg (74 KB, 736x446)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
She got her 8th in game #35.
She could conceivably break the all-time record in her rookie season.
Its simply unbelievable.
Hopefully in the offseason she'll learn to play defense.
>>
>>144311293
And by news coverage I mean shills posting about her on /pol/ with screencaps out of articles.

Also like to point out that CC was 4/13 from 3, and CC would rather thrown the game, by not making passes to open posts, and making shit shots instead, than to allow Lexie to have more 3pointers than "her". This is a pattern, not just this game.
>>
It was Boston day in Indy. 30p & 13r on 69% shooting for beantown.
She stole Aja's mojo for this one.

Lexie was solid. CC was the motor, Kelsey got her 20.
Dontas was benched for this one.
Smith only saw 17 minutes and was a -17 in +/-.
Temi saw 28 minutes and was a +21.

It was a very sloppy first half fior Indy (mostly cc). At half I believe the turnovers were 11-1 in favor of Atl. But 60% shooting kept the Fever in it. Then in the 2nd half & ot it was 8-6 turnovers in favor of Indy.

Indy looked bad again to open the 3rd atr, but they got a handle on their panic much faster than against the Lynx, and were able to reel Alt back in.

Next two are at home against Aja (who set this fucking schedule?) Gotta get at least 1 win there.
>>
>>144311700
The team performance on the last game against the Storm would be enough against the Aces too, but CC being a jelous piece of shit could easily cost these two games for the Fever, and it could cost the playoff too, because if not for Lexie's scoring, the Connecticut game would have been lost. CC had dogshit 3/12 3 point shooting in that game, and this 4/13 3s is still trash.
>>
>>144285686
How can you fags watch this slop?
>>
>>144311580>>144311928

You can be mad at cc, but she's never been the primary passer to Hull, its not the way Indy's offense is structured. Most of her looks come on the 2nd pass, so she's getting them from Boston when the defense collapses to the paint on a pcik&roll, or from Kelsey when CC drives and collapses the defense to the paint, throws to Kelsey at the top of the arc, and the rotational D leaves Lexie wide open.

But you are correct in that Lexie is shooting way to well to be the 3rd option on every play. They should be running perimiter screens for her so long as she can shoot ~45% from three or whatever its been since the break.
>>
File: Lexie Hull.jpg (890 KB, 2993x1995)
890 KB
890 KB JPG
>>144311983
The game have it's moments. Also mainly watch it for hot tall women.
>>
File: 1698534797087640.jpg (40 KB, 622x688)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>How can you fags watch this slop?
>>
>>144312015
You were watching this game, right? Lexie was in the clear in the left corner, at least 5 times, without defense any on her, in place where she makes nearly all the shots from, with a clear uninterrupted passing route between her and CC, each time, yet Clark refuse to even turn "her" head, knowing Lexie is there, because Clark doesn't want Lexie to score more than "her". Only gave two shit passes to Lexie in the second half, once after CC made a shit drive, and failed, second intentionally bad fast pass. It's obvious that Clark known that Lexie was in the clear, because "she" went out of "her" way to avoid even looking at Lexie.
>>
>>144312202
Again, I think your beef inst really with CC on this one. If the play was designed for Hull to get the shot, she'd be getting the ball. That's coaching.

And Lexie should be getting more shots. She's been the most consistent shot and defender on the team since she's been made a starter. I'm with you. I just dont think its some grand conspiracy being perpetrated against Lexie Hull.
>>
>>144312429
I think it is. Can't push both the hype about CC being the floor general that sees all the plays, than just waive away continously ignored opportunities. Also absolutely zero excuse for CC's rapid long range bullshit shots, no fucking way those being part of any pre-planned plays, as noone from the team is ready to switch to defense, when those miss as they do in the vast majority of cases.
>>
>>144312531
You cant have your coach give you a play and then refuse to run it. Especially as a rookie. That's how you get pulled from the game. That's cancer. When the players refuse to listen to their head coach. You can blame CC for not getting herself benched if you want. Or you can blame Sides for not working Hull into being the primary option on some of the plays.
>>
>>144312607
Don't try to talmud your way out of this. No way those extreme long range shots being part of any pre-planned plays, as not even CC is being able to switch to defense after those. So if CC have leniency on such blatant gambles, don't pretend CC can't make the call to make some good assists.
>>
Whatever dude. Its a conspiracy.
How many plays were called for Lexie tonite?
I don't remember a single one (but got caught watching football a few time during breaks).
>>
>>144312782
So you didn't even bother to watch the full game, and just shill for CC anyways. Lexie scored 12pts, with 80% 3 point shooting, and she had enough clear opportunities, that she could have doubled this if given the passes by CC.
>>
>>144312883
How many plays was it?
All her points were off the 2nd pass (3rd option).
They didnt even run the back door cut with Lexie today, but 2-3 times for Kelsey.
>>
Only one when CC tried a low pass late second half, once "she" was over 20 "herself", and I think intentionally put too much power into it, so Lexie could not catch that. I assume underhanded shit like this from CC at this point, and even worse.
>>
File: media_GW_MrGeWsAAV-BG.jpg (257 KB, 1080x1350)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>144312940
This >>144313033 was the reply for you.

Anyways, I'm going to sleep, it past 2am here, nothing left to stay awake for. Here is the W pic, only Boston and Mitchell deserve to be on it, also curious, last win they "forgot" Boston off it, despite being tied for high score, and having the highest +/- score, now did not "forget" CC from it, despite poor shooting, and 9 turnovers.
>>
>>144313033
That was not the only sloppy pass from CC today. She even dribbled one off her foot during crunchtime in the 4th qtr.

I think she's gassed. She played 45mins tonite, and has barely seen any rest during and game since the break (and I doubt she wants to come off the floor), but its taking a toll. That's ultimately on Sides to manage her time.

Its concerning, because I'd hope to see them peak during the playoffs, and not be burned before they get there.
>>
>>144313179
Also, I saw her straight loafing on defense multiple times today. I think she's trying to conserve her energy to run the offense, but its bad bad defense when she falls alseep.
>>
>>144313350
The Fever as a team is bad defensively except for Lexie. Thats why you see so many help defenses
>>
>>144313161
CC did have a 20/10 game despite only shooting 41% from the floor (down almost to Ionescu percentages there) and she played all 45 minutes.

Games like that used to be exceedingly rare in the wnba,
Maybe that's why she's on it.
>>
>>144313567
I think that just means the Fever is like most of the league. League-wide the quality of defense played isn't very good from what I've witnessed this year, and it seems like teams try to bring their best defensive game against Clark (the only games I watch).

Today looked worse than usual from the Fever, imo. The execution is rarely good, but the effort level is usually significantly higher. That might be fatigue, that might be looking ahead to facing Aja twice in a row, that might be on the coach. It definitely failed the eye test today.
>>
>>144313567
Also, yes, Lexie is always giving max effort, or at least is the one you always notice hustling on defense and not shotwatching.

But since she's always trying to rotate to cover for her teammates being out of position, she often gets bulled by bigs in the paint or gets caught leaving a shooter on the wing.

Tom Thibadeau's dream would be a team of 5 Lexies (or Josh Harts).
>>
>>144313839
Lexie is also the 4th/5th option on offense so she can conserve energy. Caitlin being the primary ball handler/playmaker/scorer and playing all game you just can't expect her to give 100% on defense
>>
The Sun are trying to avoid their 3rd consecutive loss, but they are down by 3 to the Sporks heading to the 4th qtr.
>>
>>144315969
They won. Probably trying to avoid Indiana in the first round
>>
Sporks tank the 4th qtr and the Sun win easily. The Sun dont look very good lately, lets see if they can at least hold the 3 seed.

Various stats from tonite's Fever game:
>The Indiana Fever had their biggest comeback win of the WNBA season Sunday, rallying from a 16-point deficit to beat the Atlanta Dream 104-100 in overtime at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. This was the Fever's third game this season scoring 100 points or more; all of those are since Aug. 30.

>Boston had a career-high 30 points on 11-of-16 shooting, plus 13 rebounds and 5 assists, becoming the first player in Fever history to have a 30/10r/5 game.

>Caitlin Clark had 26 points, 12 assists and 5 rebounds for the Fever and became the first WNBA rookie to play a full overtime game (45 minutes) since Utah's Natalie Williams in 1999. She also moved into 2nd place for points scored by a rookie with 692, behind only Seimone Augustus (744, 2006).

>Clark is now the first WNBA player to average at least 25 points and 10 assists over a five-game span in league history. With her fifth 25 and 10 game of the season, Clark has tied New York's Sabrina Ionescu for the most ever in a career.

>Clark now has 10 consecutive games hitting at least three shots from behind the arc. That's the longest streak in league history.

>Another: Clark's 14th 20/5/5 game of the season; Brianna Stewart with 12 in 2023 is 2nd.

>Clark is the third player in WNBA history to reach 300 assists in a season, joining Alyssa Thomas and Courtney Vandersloot. She remains on track to shatter the single season record (316 - Thomas 2023).
>>
Complete list of 20p/10a games this season...
They are all against shit teams except the one against Vegas, and arguably the one against Phoenix in June.
>>
File: 2024-20p.10a.jpg (184 KB, 1410x719)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>144318241
forgot the image >.<
>>
Todays (September 9) games:

>12:30 Zambia - Angola
>17:30 Mali - Morocco
>>
>>144313179
A 22 year old athlete should not have issue staying active for a full game once every few days.

>>144313567
What is the most concenrning that they don't even try switch defense. E.g Mitchell would have been perfectly suited to guard the short and fast Canada, with her speed, while having some height advantage too, while CC could have had better luck against Gray. Also the unnecessary double teams, while abandoning guarding their 3 shooter matchups.

>>144313839
This.

>>144314304
Cope. CC attempting bullshit shots, that miss in most cases repeatedly, tires out the team way more, whom suddenly have to turn and run back for defense. If CC would give the ball to Lexie, when she is not being guarded in the corner, Lexie would make those shots at a high rate, and that would give more time for the defense to get back into position too.

>>144316855
Mystics lead the first half against the Lynx too, but don't know what happened after, just that Mystics ended up losing.
>>
>>144319960
>A 22 year old athlete should not have issue staying active for a full game once every few days.
She’s been playing nonstop since October of last year. She had the slightest break during the Olympics and since then she and the Fever have been unstoppable
>>
I'm looking at the box scores from the Las Vegas games earlier this season.

CC played dismally in both games (shooting sucked even worse than now), when playing focus on passing.

First game had Lexie in, and she had a great game, with 12pts, and 2/3 triples there. Second game Lexie did not get any time.

Samuelson sucked extremely on both games.

Boston was cold the first game, but scored well the second, so should try focus on keep her scoring streak going these two coming games.

Temi scored and rebounded well the first game, scored bad but still rebounded good the second. So Temi should focus mainly on defense these coming games, especially focus on locking down Wilson, but try to avoid fouling, just keep her hands up, and stay on front of Wilson.

Smith scored accurately the first game, but poorly the second, I'd try to move her to a lower post, and have her focus on defense.

Mitchell below average the first game, especially the defense, because lowest +/- score, but second game scored well, and CC had the lowest +/- score that game.

Wallace only played the second, but it did not work out.

Wheeler below average scoring, but in the first game defense may have been good, because +/- score is above the rest of the team.

Berger was brought in late in the first game, and made a 3, plus got a steal.

The Aces top scorers on both games were Wilson, Plum, Young. Plum was having bad accuracy on the game Lexie played, but had high accuracy on the game Lexie did not play. Young had kind of bad accuracy on both games.

I'd try as starter:
>PG - Mitchell
>SG - Lexie Hull (focus on locking down Plum)
>SF - Smith (focus on locking down Young)
>PF - Fagbenle (focus on locking down Wilson)
>C - Boston

When Wilson or Plum goes to bench, rotate in CC, and have Smith rest, while moving up Lexie to be SF. CC even when on court should focus on passing, not attempting to score "herself", because "she" sucked bad both prior games, and playing poorly and selfishly recently again.
>>
>>144320525
It sure seemed to me, like Minnesota stopped them, because of CC being selfish, and CC is on a selfish statpadding streak, that puts even wins way closer than they should be. Also again, 22 year old, should be able to play "non-stop" every few days the whole year. Also "her" ass doesn't look like someones who keeps being active all the time, but as someone who sits a lot.

Lexie should lead gym classes for the whole team the offseason. Also they should spend time together as a team, go to long hiking trips together, go running in nature together, run on Marathon-s, have beach trips, the whole team, bring everyone. Arrange friendly games with teams from other countries, to keep doing practice games offseason.
>>
File: Lexie Hull.jpg (1.73 MB, 3277x4096)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>
File: IMG_1638.jpg (71 KB, 900x750)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>144303830
Some rough-looking girls.
>>
>>144320756
Making that post made me think about the offseason, I feel sad because missing Lexie already, having to wait two days between games is way too much time already.

Lexie really should do some online content next to playing in the WNBA, such as long training videos. I'd watch whatever she'd do, not just basketball related, for hours daily.
>>
File: Lexie Hull 1.jpg (1.84 MB, 3277x4096)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>>
>>144320670
This years runner-up mvp will be starting against this years mvp.

Indy will probably need to rotate all the bigs into the line up if they are going to try to guard Aja, because the refs hand her fouls more than anyone else in the league.

Boston will likely not be given the role of guarding Aja, because among their bigs, Indy definitely doesnt want her fouling out. So Smith, Temi & even Dontas wil likely see some floortime to try to defend Aja (you can only hope to slow her down).
>>
>>144325085
I recommend 3 talls to start, because the Fever need all the defense it can field, and can't let the Aces run away. Rather field the best defenders at start, and gradually rotate them out, as they tire, or foul out. I was thinking about this lineup against Collier, just wasn't sure about which tall should be tried as the sf yet, but since Fagbenle continously shows to be better in +/- score as pf, I think it should be Smith who should try the sf role. Smith can do nice layups, and can be fast enough, just usually ends up abusing her body with diving for the ball, and then usually cools down a bit (probably because sore from the falls), but as an sf, might work out better, her matchup would have harder time defending against her, and she would have the height advantage. Also Lexie should be sg, to cover Plum (and to score too). That leaves only a pg, and Mitchell performed much better than CC in both prior games against the Aces (also need her to score).

So started should be:
>PG - Mitchell (scoring)
>SG - Lexie Hull (defense, scoring, locking down Plum)
>SF - Smith (defense, locking down Young)
>PF - Fagbenle (defense, locking down Wilson)
>C - Boston (scoring, defense)

Though I expect that the Fever will just do the same lineup as they did past few games, because they show no flexibility considering CC's and Mitchell's starting positions (and just statpad CC as top priority), even when winning would require adjustment.
>>
>>144325421
The strength of Indiana is not their defense. If they try to play a defensive game they will lose.

Indiana has the best offense in the league since the start of August. They need to try to run Vegas into the ground and play their style of basketball to win.
>>
>>144325470
Facing different teams require diffent style, all those who cope about not needing defense, just to field CC and Mitchell at once, would be the first who cry about lack of defense, in case Wilson or Plum would score 30 again, and the Fever would get fucked again. Same shit with Minnesota, retarded double team defense style in vain attempt to guard a high scoring tall, that just caused their other 3 shooters to have open shots, and winning them the game, meanwhile Minnesota defense was smart enough to guard the Fever's 3 shooters. No, sometimes you just have to put a taller player with hands up in front of your defense target, and keep staying in front of her (without fouling).
>>
>>144325615
Indiana cant play a heavy lockdown defenseive style. They dont have the personnel on their roster for that type of game (Lexie and Temi, that's it). That's a surefire way for them to lose.
>>
File: GW_JUwLXsAANEV0.jfif.jpg (104 KB, 853x805)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>144303830
>>144322315
Kelsey Mitchell is lowkey a baddie and I'm tired of pretending she isn't
>>
>>144325894
It's not that they "can't", but that they are "not willing" to do lockdown defense, because they rather statpad CC, even if that cost a game. If Lexie would guard Plum, and only Plum, Plum would be neutralized, being covered by a taller and faster player, with longer arms. If Smith would cover Young, Smith could have enough height advantage to neutralize Young (Lexie could cover Young too, but she is needed more to cover Plum, as Mitchell wasn't enough to cover Plum the second game, and Plum scored 34 points). Fagbenle will have the hardest job, guarding Wilson at matching height, and Wilson tend to draw a lot of (questionable merit) fouls too. Boston is needed as center.

1st game:
>CC: 8pts, 2/8, 25% FG%, 2/5 3s, 40% 3FG%, 2/2 FT, 5reb, 7ast, 1stl, 2 fouls, 6 turnover, -18 +/- (1 assist to Mitchell, 3pts out of that) (lost ball 14 times) (14 pts out of CC's assists)
>Mitchell: 16pts,6/14, 42,9% FG%, 3/10 3s, 30% 3FG%, 1/2 FT, 2reb, 2ast, 1 foul, -25 +/- (lost ball 9 times) (4 pts out of Mitchell's assists)
2nd game:
>CC: 13pts 4/12, 33,3% FG%, 1/7 3s, 14.3% 3FG%, 6reb, 11ast, 1stl, 5 fouls, 6 turnovers, -19 +/- (4 assists to Mitchell, 10pts out of that) (lost ball 19 times) (24 pts out of CC's assists)
>Mitchell: 23pts 9/20, 45% FG%, 5/10 3s, 50% 3FG%, 4reb, 1ast, 3 fouls, 2 turnovers, -12 +/- (1 assist to CC, 3pts of out that) (lost ball 14 times) (3pts out of Mitchell's assist)

If going by average +/- score only, CC and Mitchell are tied, if going by score responsible for (scoring + out of assists), than CC is ahead, if points responsible for, but remove the points that were assisted to each other, than tied again, but if you'd weight in a penalty for lost possessions, CC would be down. So Mitchell is a somewhat better choice to be the pg for this matchup, if would field 3 talls, and Lexie as sg.
>>
>>144327345
Again, they dont have the personnel on the roster for playing effective lockdown defense.

I dont know which games you have been watching, but there are only 2 above average defenders on the entire Fever team. The rest of them are average (in the wnba this means bad fundamentally, as most players in the wnba are lousy at defense at best or even worse.

Good luck with that strat. Its straight up retarded.
>>
>>144327496
It's not retarded, it (Lexie sg, Smith sf, Temi pf, Boston c) is probably the best way against both the Aces and the Lynx. With the difference that against the Lynx CC might work out better as starter pg, and Temi should guard Collier even when Collier is sf.
>>
>>144327836
Its retarded, and should be obviously retarded to anyone of even middling intellect.
>>
>>144327860
You just fling shit because CC is not included, and you are either a simp or paid to shill her.
>>
>>144327886
You have to be major league retarded to suggest that the Fever has a better chance of winning this game, or any game, with CC on the bench.

Congratulations
>>
>>144327960
CC can't defend for shit, so you declare defense to be unnecessary if not impossible. Yet the team results proportionally improve as good defending players such as Lexie and Temi get more minutes.

Also much of the team lineup underperforms, because they are played on higher than optimal for their height roles. Almost everyone on the team would perform better off one position lower.
>>
>>144328063
CC is bad defense. Everyone knows it, and she's still the 2nd best offensive player in the league, and the best point guard (wnba record points generated).

They didnt have CC last year, how good were they? A 13 win team who missed the playoffs (as usual).

Now they have her and they are able to beat teams by outscoring them. Thats the only reason why they have success this year, they have the best offense in the game with CC on the floor.

WIthout her they are a 13 win, non postseason team.
>>
>>144328172
They tanked their entire season last year just to get CC. Also CC is matchup dependant. Look at the box score from the prior 2 Aces games, or just take a good look at the lines of greentext stats. Do you really believe CC would be a positive contributor instead of a liability on these coming two Aces games? Explain, and be specific what changed in CC's game compared to July 1 (just in CC's game). Sure the end result will be better, without the walking pile of trash that is Samuelson shitting the game up, and with Lexie defending and scoring, but the Fever can't get away with fielding 2 pg-s at once (Mitchell is a pg, that height is only pg, no matter how much she played off-post), when defense is needed on the sg position. At most you could argue for CC as starter over Mitchell, but my defensive lineup is what need to be done, and I picked the direct scorer over the passer for pg, thinking it could work out better (especially considering how selfish is CC lately).
>>
>>144328271
Once again, youve proven that you can't fix stupidity.
>>
>>144328309
Once again, you just fling shit, and you don't elaborate your position, nor address data. How do you explain CC box score in the prior two Aces games? What would you do about it to have a different CC performance these coming games?
>>
>>144328352
No more elaboration is necessary. You are living in a fantasy world. If you'd like to join the rest of us in reality, feel free.
>>
>>144328380
CC scored 8 and 13 on those games, with dismal accuracy. Her accuracy did not improve since, she just spams more shots, and her teammates carry the games.
>>
>>144328402
>Her accuracy did not improve since
Blatantly false.
>>
>>144328427
4/13 3 point shooting last game vs Atlanta.
>>
>>144328470
That's 1 game, her accuracy numbers are up neary 5% pts each (fg & 3pfg) since the last game played against Vegas on July 2.

But stay in your fantasy world. You seem pretty comfy with your basketball retardation.
>>
>>144328489
Ok, let's check one game prior, 8/21 38,1% FG% vs Minnesota. There is your 5% improvement against a team of a similar caliber.

The way I see it CC is sperging the fuck out, being selfish with statpadding, being jelous and shuns or even sabotages Lexie for performing better than "her". Wagging "her" fucking tongue like a fucking retard, acts out at every call, even when not confident enough to twirl "her" fucking finger for a review timeout, storms into a locker room like an upset spoiled child, because Lexie outperformed her (the upset was not just about CC's own shit accuracy that game, because CC shamelessly kept blasting at it even when cold). And it's not dismissing CC's talent, because CC too can make nice 3s, and also can make good passes, it's CC's mental state when "she" rather blast at it from afar, when properly guarded, with minimal chance to hit, than to make a pass to Lexie in the clear, because CC's fragile ego can't handle being outperformed with 3s, that supposed to be "her" speciality. In a game when cold, stop shooting, pass the ball, or even sit it out, and let a bench player try her skills, and when repeatedly cold against a specific team, maybe let someone else start against them next game.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id1BKqiZ2TU
>>
>>144328794
the fact that you unironically use FG% as a stat demonstrates you are retarded
>>
>>144328876
It is stat, every missed shot is a turnover, unless rebounded by ones own team.
>>
>>144328876
dont bother
he's off his meds
>>
File: CC ankle roll.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1080)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>144329002
You have no arguements, namecalling is all you got. And you are not doing any favor for CC with this attitude either, because every time you shill for "her", or deny valid criticism, it just makes me even more hostile to "her", because it leads to me taking a low brow jab at CC, to take a jab at you through "her".
>>
I dont deny valid criticisms about CC. She is a bad defender. She does turn the ball over too much.

There's nothing wrong with her shooting. She's shooting as well as or better than any of the other top pg's in the league. Better thatn Arike, better than Lloyd, better than Sabrina, better than Plum. She's the number 8 scorer in the league while also being a next level assister unlike anything this league has ever seen.

Your plan is to bench her.
>>
>>144329290
Yes for 2 games, she'd live, don't get to statpad for that long.
>>
The vast majority of these are inside-out passes, with a few coming from transition defensive breakdowns.
The only set play appears to be the Boston perimiter screen for Lexie, which I saw 3x.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adqi-EdmaNs
>>
>>144328876
Was the fact that he actively follows wnba not proof enough already
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcXzMDLbXog
>>
>>144329602
comparing a catch and shoot corner 3 player to caitlin is just a joke lmao
>>
>>144331864
There was some discussion the other day about how many plays are run for Lexie vs how many of her shots come as 2nd or 3rd option.

The Fever dont run many plays for her, but she's shooting ridiculous numbers from behind the arc since she became a starter, so she should be getting more touches.
>>
File: Top3PostBreak.jpg (88 KB, 861x488)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>
>>
Todays (September 10) games:

WNBA (times in ET):
>7:30pm Minnesota Lynx @ Atlanta Dream
>8pm New York Liberty @ Dallas Wings
>10pm Connecticut Sun @ Los Angeles Sparks

>18:30 Pays Voironnais (Fra) - Zadar (Cro)
>20:30 Sibenik (Cro) - KAZL Split (Cro)
>>
>>144336668
>>
File: CC and Lexie Hull.jpg (290 KB, 1080x1350)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>144338814
>>
File: Fever.jpg (108 KB, 1183x610)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>
>>144340399
>>
An hour of Indy highlights:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I99bDzw-6AM
>>
>>144342535
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h16ksKu3faM
>>
File: Boston.jpg (66 KB, 862x442)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>
File: All 25p 10a games.jpg (263 KB, 1162x882)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
All 25p 10a games in league history.
There were basically none during the first decade and a shitload during the last few years.
True the seasons are longer now, but that doesnt account for the descrepancy.

CC & Sabrina have 5.
Taurasi has 4.
A few have 2.
>>
>>144344669
>>
Dare you enter?
>>
>>144353784
Of course, with phone era you can just have this pic as a cheat sheet, but with this one don't even need that, because just stick to the right wall, and you get out.
>>
Todays (September 11) games:

WNBA (times in ET):
>7pm Las Vegas Aces @ Indiana Fever
>8pm Washington Mystics @ Chicago Sky
>10pm Seattle Storm @ Los Angeles Sparks

>12:00 Zambia - South Africa
>12:30 Mali - Rwanda
>14:30 Morocco - Zimbabwe
>15:00 Tunisia - Uganda
>17:30 Cameroon - Angola
>20:00 Egypt - Nigeria

3x3 U23 World Cup (times in GMT+2)
(some games happened already before I woke up, I'll try to remember to post earlier next day)
>Hungary 19 - 5 Benin
>Ukraine 12 - 9 Austria
>China 13 - 16 Hungary
>Benin 11 - 12 Ukraine
>China 20 - 18 Austria
>10:05 Germany - Israel
>10:30 Kenya - Poland
>11:45 Germany - Mongolia
>12:20 Poland - Israel
>13:35 Mongolia - Kenya

>15:00 Olympiacos (Gre) - Besiktas (Tur)
>19:00 Zaragoza (Esp) - Gernika Bizkaia (Esp)
>19:30 San Giovanni (Ita) - Scrivia (Ita)
>>
>>144353658
>>
File: Lexie Hull 2.jpg (1.93 MB, 3277x4096)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
>>
File: Lexie Hull 3.jpg (571 KB, 1440x1800)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
>>
File: Fever huddle.jpg (535 KB, 1440x1800)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
>>
File: Boston CC Mitchell Hull.jpg (532 KB, 1080x1350)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>
File: Lexie Hull 4.jpg (494 KB, 1638x2048)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>
File: media_GXDXFrnXUAAh3B5.jpg (506 KB, 1440x1800)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
>>
File: Indiana Fever.jpg (2.14 MB, 3277x4096)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
>>
File: Lexie Hull.jpg (1.92 MB, 3277x4096)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
>>
File: Lexie Hull 1.jpg (1.84 MB, 3277x4096)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>>
>Las Vegas Aces @ Indiana Fever (starting in 20 minutes)
Links:
>https://methstreams.com/wnba-streams/1/?
or
>https://index.nbabite.com/wnba/las-vegas-aces-at-indiana-fever-2-live-stream
>>
Double revenge spot tonight. I like that Fever +4.5 and would consider sprinkling a little on the moneyline. Fever are the better ATS team this year and play way better at home (last two h2h were at Vegas).

>>144361401
>>144361490
Sexy Lexie
>>
Voting is in november, why are players made to wear voting t-shirts in september?
>>
>>144361629
As in will anyone actually decide to go to vote by seeing any sportsball player wear a t-shirt months ago?
>>
>>144361629
same reason that celebs think their opinions matter to anyone besides themselves
>>144361651
morons vote too
>>
feed her
>>
Sexy Lexie already splashing on them hoes.
>>
non-Hoosiers get the fuck off our bandwagon please. You weren't here for the disaster years.
>>
CC is off tonight. If she can find her shot, the Aces are in trouble.
>>
Wheeler scored well, but cost more on defense, can't get away with 3 point guards on court, even 2 is streching it, and probably can't get away with that either. Have Lexie play, no matter how many fouls, if fouling out use Smith as sf. Keep Temi playing all game, she held Wilson the best so far, Wilson could not score with Temi front of her.
>>
CC & Kelsey are a combined 3-12 in the 1st qtr,
There's your problem.
Otherwise, the rest of Indy looked alright.
>>
>>144362015
Again with that too long range shot, while covered, when almost had a full shot clock, extremely bad idea, should have waited, and passed.
>>
Clark taking terrible shots. Mitchell needs to wake up too.
>>
>>144362015
Someone said she walked off the court when she first got subbed out. Could be another migraine.
>>
>>144285686
Who's the hottest player?
>>
>>144362279
Lexie Hull
>>
Fever's three best players are shooting a combined 9/28. You wouldn't even beat the LA Sparks shooting like that. CC is 3/11. She's chucking garbage like it's the NBA.
>>
Since team didn't do my recommendation they are down by 9, have to compensate with defense maxing to recover the lead.

Second half should start with:
>PG - Wallace
>SG - Lexie Hull
>SF - Smith
>PF - Fagbenle
>C - Boston

Wallace is in good shape this game, fast enough, just have to pass more, no drives for layups, only shoot if in the clear. If any guard fouls out, try Berger, if any tall gets tired, try Saxton. Absolutely no more Samuelson under any circumstance. Dantas seem mismatched for this game too. Use Boston as center for the full half, and Temi too as long as possible. Also even if CC or Mitchell get back, no more 3 attempts, unless absolutely unguarded.
>>
>>144362356
Also Boston should focus on defense, scoring doesn't work this game.
>>
>>144362279
A'ja Wilson is on fire this season.
>>
>>144362394
Not this game though, or at least not yet, with 5/13.
>>
32%
>>
>>144362356
And CC, Mitchell, Wheeler, only as pg, and only one of the on court at once (against the Aces).
>>
Young fouled on CC, and knows it too, talked under the jersey to teammates about it.
>>
As an avowed racists the Sky definitely miss Angel Reese. She slows shit down with her antics and if you miss 4 layups and get 34 offensive rebounds and make the 5th it counts the same as if you make it the first time.
>>
Wilson offensive foul.
>>
refball...
>>
Give a technical to Hammon.
>>
how often do you think that qt curly haired ref gets hit on by dyke players?
>>
>>144362840
often - based on the quality of their reffing performance
>>
refball, and double standards. if that one from Clark was an offensive foul (correct call), than so was from Gray before that got reviewed.
>>
File: image.png (1.22 MB, 1114x754)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
The refball going on is making this unwatchable
>>
The Aces have good perimeter defenders and Aja on the inside.
>>
Giving Samuelson minutes counts as throwing the game.
>>
CC played very selfish this game. I get she's probably frustrated, but damn. Stop launching garbage 3s.
>>
CC has been a walking brick tonight
>>
Clark was blind tonite.
+/- from Vegas bench was noticable.
Turnovers were low which is a positive, but the shots werent falling.
>>
>>144363090
Not just this game, CC have been selfish in the past 5 games, trying to statpad, chasing records.
>>
CC played like selfish trash, 6/22 (27.3%) with 1/10 (10%) 3s, yet kept shooting, instead of passing, and only had 6 assists, sucked on defense too. Noted again the CC stopped giving Lexie the ball, because that would mean Lexie having more 3s made than CC. Sit CC out next game, full game, have her learn a lesson about not being selfish, because even if just half her missed shots would have been assists instead, that would have been enough to win.

Mitchell did good on offense, especially with 3 pointers (4/7), not so much on defense. Would have been better if playing as point guard.

Lexie have played well, did a bit of everything:
>9pts 3/5 (60%) FG, and 1/2 (50%) 3pt, 2/2 FT, 5reb, 2ast, 1stl, 1blk, and good on defense
Scored some in the paint this time, I seen that defense was close to her in the corner this time.

Smith ok scoring, should have been given more minutes, and it would have been ideal if she would have been played as sf, against the Aces. Highest box score with +2.

Boston seem to have been phased by bad ref calls, yet defense wasn't that bad, only scoring.

Temi scored well, and was by far the best defense when in front of Wilson, early on. Wilson could not scored when Temi was covering her, so they rather benched her. Not sure why the bad +/- score.

Wheeler nice scoring, but the opponent was shooting above her, height issue. The 3 pg-s at once is a bad coaching decision, can only get away with that against super slow opponents (even than questionable).

Wallace nice speed, and a steal, should have got more time, better than CC against the Aces.

Dantas doesn't really worked out, bit too slow, still better than Samuelson.

Samuelson is a polar storm that cools the whole team down around herself, extremely bad on defense, and can't shoot either. Samuelson should be only a last resort as pf (need to work out to gain more strength), and nothing else. Wallace is a much better option as backup sf, despite height. Would even try Saxton over Samuelson.
>>
>>144363602
So my recommendation still stands for starter on next game:
>PG - Mitchell
>SG - Lexie Hull
>SF - Smith
>PF - Fagbenle
>C - Boston

Only adjustment is on bench, with having Wallace be the first backup for both PG, SG, and SF. Wheeler the second backup for PG. Berger second backup for SG, and SF. Could try Saxton as pf, or even sf (no 3 shooting). CC sit the whole next game out.
>>
Hungarianbro, you filtered the gamethread?
>>
File: Lexie Hull and CC.jpg (1.62 MB, 2904x1597)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>144363752
No, I have it open, seeing the posting in it, I just don't thread split on principle, yet I also won't countersignal a thread with Lexie in the op.

Here is a higher res version of that op pic.
>>
Todays (September 12) games:

WNBA (times in ET):

>12:00 Morocco - South Africa
>12:00 Zimbabwe - Zambia

>04:00 Egypt - Uganda
>04:25 Netherlands - Chile
>05:40 France - Egypt
>06:05 Uganda - Netherlands
>07:30 France - Chile
>10:05 Japan - New Zealand
>10:30 Spain - Italy
>11:45 USA - Japan
>12:20 New Zealand - Spain
>13:35 USA - Italy

>16:00 Tarsus (Tur) - Fenerbahce (Tur)
>>
Fever twitter pr covering for CC, when team trails, or after a loss, never a quarter, and end game pic including CC, even when CC is 90% responsible for the team being down, and the final loss.
>>
>>144364206
Also at this point I would not even be surprised, if Sides would intentionally run losing plays when CC is cold, to have other players to throw under the bus.
>>
>>144364230
Who in their right mind would give Samuelson any minutes against the Aces? It is either throwing the game as gambling fraud, or Sides is being ordered, pressured, or even blackmailed to give minutes to Samuelson. As in I refuse to believe Sides not seeing the same things all fans do.
>>
i saw someone talk about kate martin's girlfriend and of course it's some blonde goddess huge fake tittied slut who got a degree in communications and works as a "recruiter", and she'll live a better life than any of us can even comprehend
>>
hungary was right about lexie
hungary was right about caitlin
what's next?
>>
>>
>>144367991
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CAITLIN CLARK LOST AGAIN WHILE THEY KEPT ON ELBOWING HER
HOPE YOU TEAR EVERY LIGAMENT ON YOUR KNEES AND THEN GET EATEN BY RABID HAITIANS YOU UGLY BITCH
>>
>>144370003
When CC is being attacked for being white, they not just attack "her", but they also attack every white person collectively, so you should not encourage that.

Otherwise buying in on either kosher political party is retarded, so is pretending voting in the USA still have any legitimacy after repeated fraud, and pretending that there is still any political solution.

It was unwise of CC to even go near politics, and unwise of the Fever to make any of their players wear "Vote" T-shirts. Unecessary loss of market with brainwashed cattle that still believe in voting and american political parties, without actually changing the mind of anyone at all. Both sides serve the jews, and only narratives and priorities differ in their policies, not the direction, both just do whatever the jews want.

Keep in mind that the vast majority of players go through unnecessary college process, where they are being indoctrinated alongside athletic training, and they are ideologically screened before being drafted. Doubt that anyone vocally critical of jews could get drafted into any WNBA team.
>>
>>144367991
>>144369311
>>
Todays (in ET) leftover WNBA game:

Tommorrows (September 13) games:

WNBA (times in ET):
>7:30pm Washington Mytics @ Atlanta Dream
>7:30pm Las Vegas Aces @ Indiana Fever
>7:30pm Seattle Storm @ Dallas Wings
>7:30pm Chicago Sky @ Minnesota Lynx
>10pm Connecticut Sun @ Phoenix Mercury

>12:00 Rwanda - Angola
>12:30 Mali - Cameroon
>14:30 Egypt - Tunisia
>15:00 Nigeria - Uganda

TKBL (Turkey) (times in GMT+2):
>17:00 Bursa Uludag - Urla Bld
>19:00 Gallardo - Ferhatoglu

>04:00 Hungary - Ukraine
>04:25 Austria - Benin
>05:40 Ukraine - China
>06:05 Austria - Hungary
>07:30 Benin - China
>10:05 Israel - Kenya
>10:30 Poland - Germany
>11:45 Israel - Mongolia
>12:20 Kenya - Germany
>13:35 Mongolia - Poland

>19:00 Joventut Badalona (Esp) - Araski (Esp)
>>
>>144372067
Also found some league called WBLA on flashscore. It is in some american timezone, and it would be September 13 by american timezone, though early September 14 by mine, but the first is ahead of the Fever game.

WBLA (times in GMT+2):
>00:00 Union Florida - Malvin
>02:30 Ferro - Sportiva Italiana
>>
>>144371961
>>
File: Lexie Hull 2.jpg (402 KB, 1440x1800)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>
File: Lacie and Lexie.jpg (393 KB, 1080x1350)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
Happy Birthday Lexie and Lacie!
>>
File: Lexie and Lacie Hull.jpg (277 KB, 1920x1080)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>144380965
>>
>>144360699
This Fag girl is wasted potential.
She should practice alley-oop plays with CC's passing at the rim. Because she literally has no offensive skills in her game.
>>
>>144390539
I've watched her in London Lions.Yes,she has all that for the euro cup level. But in indiana,when A.Boston attracts 2 or 3 defenders in the post, instead of playing p'n'r with clark,they have a whole lane free to use.Just a backdoor cut and they could score easy points.
>>
File: good times.png (1015 KB, 743x800)
1015 KB
1015 KB PNG
Just put a cheeky $5 bet on my Indiana fever :)
>>
>>144394388
I got them at +5.5 last night. Put a full unit on it.
>>
>>144394426
I don’t know what those terms mean I just bet
>>
>>144394527
The reffie menace must be eliminated
>>
File: 1631086.png (264 KB, 1040x760)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>144394470
I'm not mad at that. +5.5 just means the Fever have to not get beat by 6 or more points. A unit is $100 (or $1000 for high rollers)
>>
>>144394547
I am an incredibly low roller
>>
>elbow to the face
>not even a common foul
TOTAL REF DEATH
>>
What are we having for dinner bros? Me? Pasta with butter, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, red pepper, and parsley.
>>
>>144394665
I had BBQ ribs and onion rings from Applebees
>>
>>144394683
She's gonna have to play now with Boston in the locker room
>>
CC has been a liability these last two games. Aces got her shook.
>>
Kelsey Mitchell >>> Caitlyn Clark
>>
They need to pass Hull the ball, she's the only Fever play who can shoot.
>>
Fever bros…
>>
Mitchell is cold blooded
>>
>um... idk. Get back to me later
Is Kelsey Plum a retard? Lol.
>>
>>144395156
Nobody else can hit the broad side of a barn door, so I don't really blame her.
>>
retard decision making CC on that three
>>
they have one last chance
>>
>>144396503
rookie mistake
>>
Anyone watching the Connecticut Phoenix game
>>
>>144397945
apparently lexie is some super genius too. i dont understand how some people can pretty much LITERALLY have everything in life.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CUNTLIN LOST AGAIN
CAREER ENDING INJURY INCOMING……
>>
>>144406884
Connecticut is their best chance of advancing but after that, I doubt they'll beat either Lynx or Aces
>>
Never seen someone carry a thread as hard as this hungarian.
>>
Which team is Paige going to next year?
>>
File: caitlinclark.webm (256 KB, 370x370)
256 KB
256 KB WEBM
>>
>Sophie signed an extension with Phoenix

It's joever
>>
okay frens,
my youtube recommended has had a lot of caitlin clark highlight reels popping up the past week. so, i decided to give some of them a watch.
is she /sp/'s waifu now?
>>
>>144285686
Should be called /nappy/
>>
>>144456578
Wanna make 6’7” tall babies with Hull.
>>
New career high for CC
>>
Just got home to catch the last qtr.
4 mins to go, game was recently tied, no Mitchell on the floor even tho she has 27, wheeler instead.
why for? injury?
>>
>clarkonomics
>>
dontas w b2b open 3's
>>
Ha ha good joke Fever making it look like you were gonna blow it at the last second
Please don’t tell it again
>>
>last 10 seconds take 5 minutes
>>
>>144462962
Welcome to basketball.
>>
>>144463014
that girl who got t'd up with 3 seconds to play (Mccowan) looks like she could be Robert Parish's daughter
>>
>>144463126
I know it’s a bit of a running joke that wnba players are rarely traditionally attractive but I really did think that was a tranny at first.
>>
35 from CC, 30 from Kelsey. They carried the load.
Single digit turnovers for Indy, that's a good sign.

Giving up 109 to Dallas is pretty bad.
>>
>>144463175
Indiana still has such undisciplined ball handling it drives me crazy. Oh well I guess you can get away with it when the whole team can make threes rain like the Amazon.
>>
>>144463261
it works pretty well against the mid tier teams, but against the good teams, not so much

They got to 20 wins, thats +7 from last year, with 1 left to go before at least a couple postseason games. Considering the 1-8 start, that's a huge step forward mid-season, but they havent been able to consistently play well, they just play good offense and outscore their opponents (when they win).
>>
The Lynx dominated the Liberty in nyc today.
The score got close(r) during 4th qtr garbage time, but it was not close.

Maybe the Liberty were resting for the postseason, idk, but they got clobbered.
>>
>>144463573
Ionescu was 4-21 shooting (2-12 from 3). Yikes. That's really really really bad. Oof.

Stewie had 38 to go with 18 boards in the loss. She was the only one who showed up for the NyL today.
>>
>>144465478
Chicago wins today and they clinch?
>>
>>144465567
There's only a one loss difference between the Sky, Mystics and Dream.
>>
Missed friday's game bc I was otw up to camp randall saturday. Tide rolled.

Various stats from today:
CC had a career high 35p.
She surpassed Seimone Augustus' rookie points record (in 39 games, Augustus only had 34 - the seasons are going to keep getting longer, so many of these records will be rewritten again soon).
She now had 120 3's this season (leading the league this season, Arike is closest at 112, and 3rd most in any season). She needs 1 more to tie Taurasi for 2nd at 121, and 8 more to reach Ionescu's 128 (unlikely).
329 assists and counting. She'll not hit 350 this year, but she's already in uncharted territory.
CC's had at least 5 assists in 26 straight games, which is the second longest streak. Vandersloot has the record streak of 40 over the 2018-19 seasons.
All 3 Indy v Dallas games this season broke 190 total points (194, 193, 219).

Last game vs Washington on Thursday. The Mystics might have something to play for (if the 8th seed hasnt been locked down), but Indy seems pretty locked into the 6 seed, so they may take some xtra rest. It would be nice to finish above .500, so I hope they play well.
>>
>>144479053
I love you hungarian bro. I hope you’ll be posting here from now until the day Caitlin retires.
>>
>>144481987
this is already upscaled, you can see the jpg artifacts
>>
>>144482551
yeah this looks like unscaled, raw pic that was uploaded. however, the original is probably much larger
>>
File: Caitlin #1.jpg (153 KB, 960x1200)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
KNEEL
>>
>>144492903
Clark Sama...
>>
>>144481987
you can try removing all size parameters from the url to get the source size like on those fiba images

see this which I already linked previously, it supports +9500 websites which include presumably all popular news sites:
https://qsniyg.github.io/maxurl/
you can manually use it on different images or install the extension for firefox which is very convenient, can for example bind a certain button to download max quality image just from thumbnails
>>
A tranny janny on /tv/ got mad enough to nuke all my posts from all boards.
>>
File: CC.jpg (1.35 MB, 3277x4096)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>144285744
Repost of usual webm:
>>>/gif/27884409
>>>/gif/27884414
>>
>>144389611
>>
>>144499400
Has the W finally made CC a lesbian?
>>
File: CC and Lexie Hull.jpg (3.97 MB, 6264x4248)
3.97 MB
3.97 MB JPG
>>
>>144500785
Many such cases
>>
>New York Liberty @ Washington Mystics (starting in 20 minutes)
Links:
or
>https://index.nbabite.com/wnba/new-york-liberty-at-washington-mystics-4-live-stream
>>
I only stay for the first quarter, if the Liberty lead reaches double digits.
>>
>>144505506
I love you… please stay with me.
>>
The interesting tonight game is Chi vs Atl. Well not the game so much, but the results.
>>
>>144505519
Nah, I go to sleep, the Liberty brought in a Sabally, don't want to look at that. Also 12pts lead, unlikely that the Mystics will work it down. Will stay up for the Fever game on the 19th.
>>
Todays (September 18) games:

Euroleague - qualification (times in GMT+2):
>18:00 Zabiny Brno - Szekszárd
>19:00 Besiktas - Landes

Eurocup - qualification (times in GMT+2):
>18:00 TFSE-MTK -Angers
>19:00 Giannina - Sassari

Romanian Cup (times in GMT+2):
>12:00 Rapid Bucuresti - Judetean Prahova
>17:00 Municipal Targoviste - Agronomia Bucuresti

>18:00 Treviso (Ita) - Vicenza (Ita)
>19:30 San Giovanni (Ita) - Costa Masnaga (Ita)
>>
>>144509988
Free official livestreams, replays for Eurocup, and WBLA games, can be found on the FIBA channel:
>https://www.youtube.com/fiba/streams

Free official livestreams, replays for Euroleague games:
>https://www.youtube.com/EuroLeagueWomen/streams

Free official livestreams, replays for TKBL (Turkey) games:
>https://www.youtube.com/TBF/streams
>>
>>144509988
>>144510052
Even found the Romanian Cup livestream location.

Free official livestreams, replays for Romanian Cup games:
>https://www.youtube.com/@romania.basketball/streams

Will add the 3 new links to the next op.
>>
File: Szücs Gréta.jpg (207 KB, 665x1000)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
Will watch the Szekszárd Euroleague game today.
>>
>With seven rebounds in Tuesday's win over Seattle, A'ja Wilson surpassed injured rookie Angel Reese for the WNBA's single-season rebounding record.

Last week, Wilson broke the WNBA's single-season scoring record, and on Sunday she became the first player in league history to reach 1,000 points in a season.

MVP
>>
File: 1724983588327983.jpg (1.09 MB, 1125x1121)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>tfw my aces finna 3 peat
>tfw my wings finna draft bueckers

good morning, i like the wnba because basketball is fun and tall women are the best.
>>
>>144512683
If Reese is just pretending to be injured, to have the highest average rebounds this season, than she kind of screwed herself over (twitter theory, not mine).

>>144512716
Good morning. Why do you think the Wings would get Paige? LA will get the first pick right? Why do you like the Wings (peak uggo team)? Why would you want poor Paige to be moved there? She should get a nicer team. In LA could do the ACL sisters meme with Cameron Brink.
>>
>>144512791
wnba has a draft lottery so the bottom 4 get a chance.
>>
>>144512920
I hate the idea of a draft system, and randomizing any of it makes it even worse (especially with why would anyone trust it to be truly random).
>>
>>144512947
in fairness, it's probably gonna be rigged the way the nba rig it in favor of certain market teams. that said, the sparks are probably getting the #1 overall regardless.
>>
>>
File: media_GXwkE_IakAAv7ZR.jpg (601 KB, 1080x1350)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
New team announced, yet to be named, in Portland, starting from the 2026 season.
>>
>>144516758
What would be great trolling, if someone would make a team in Hawaii, even if it would operate at a loss, and just pick players that love to fly, and tire out all the opponents before home games, by being forced to do long distance travel.
>>
File: 3481.jpg (348 KB, 1535x1424)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
'Twas the night before the season finale
>>
Todays (September 19) games:

WNBA (times in ET):
>7pm Chicago Sky @ Connecticut Sun
>7pm Atlanta Dream @ New York Liberty
>7pm Indiana Fever @ Washington Mystics
>8pm Los Angeles Sparks @ Minnesota Lynx
>10pm Dallas Wings @ Las Vegas Aces
>10pm Seattle Storm @ Phoenix Mercury

Eurocup - qualification (times in GMT+2):
>19:00 Iraklis - Cluj Napoca
>19:00 Osnabruck - Bodrum
>20:30 Battipaglia - Ferrol

Russian Cup (times in GMT+2):
>10:00 SKFU Stravropol - Rostov
>15:00 Spartak Moscow - Noginsk
>17:30 Ivanovo - Vladimir

>17:30 Esperides Kalliotheas (Gre) - Olympiacos (Gre)
>19:00 Amynthas (Gre) - Panathinaikos (Gre)
>19:00 Trutnov (Cze) - Brandys nad Labem (Cze)
>19:30 Estudiantes (Esp) - Valencia (Esp)
>>
*ahem*

my aces are going to 3-peat. that is all.
>>
>>144525586
Unlikely. The Aces will most likely beat the Storm, but will likely lose to the Liberty in the semifinals. And in the finals would be possibly beaten by the Fever, or most likely beaten by the Lynx. I think the Lynx will beat the Liberty in the finals, if those two will meet, even for the Fever, the Liberty would have been the easier semifinals/finals opponent that the Lynx.
>>
>>144525718
>aces losing to the liberty in the playoffs at any point in recent history

i'm 'avin a giggle i am
>>
>>144525841
The Liberty have beaten the Aces 3 out of 3 during the current regular season.
>>
The Fever will most likely play Conneticut in the first round. The best outcome since they cant beat the Aces or the Lynx
>>
>>144526089
Fever could beat either/both, if not for the selfish demand for starting spot, and time from guard "stars". Just have to play tall ball.

Against Lynx:
>PG - CC
>SG - Lexie Hull
>SF - Temi (if Collier is SF too, Smith otherwise)
>PF - Smith (if Collier is PF than Temi)
>C - Boston

Against Aces:
>PG - Mitchell
>SG - Lexie Hull
>SF - Smith
>PF - Temi
>C - Boston

Simply can't get away with fielding two pg-s, when defense is needed on sg post. Mitchell is a pg that is usually playing off post. Also CC suck against the Aces specificly. Sometimes the guarding player have to be taller, and stand close with their hands up, so that who they are in front of can't even make a jumpshot. On guard post both current starters are mainly just for scoring, that can't defend much, CC is slow, Mitchell is short, and it's not enough to score, when opponent can score too, while defending.
>>
>>144526049
>current regular season.

not the playoffs and not in the past 2 years
>>
>>144526354
What makes the playoff so special? More bribes to the refs?
>>
>>144526185
Its a great plan if the Fever can somehow hold Vegas to under 60 points, because that's all the Fever' will score with their tall lineup.
>>
>>144526694
Main scoring would be done by Mitchell (both in paint, and 3 if clear), and Boston (only in the paint), with Lexie trying to get a couple in from the 3 line, and Smith and Temi a few layups too.
>>
Today's scenarios for the 8 seed:

>If the Dream win, they are in. But even if the Dream lose, they could snag the final spot in two other scenarios: if Washington and Chicago also lose, or if Washington wins and Chicago loses.
>The only situation where Washington makes it into the postseason is if it wins, as does Chicago, but Atlanta loses.
>For the Sky they need to win and for Atlanta and Washington to lose to earn the final berth.

There a good chance some/all of the opponents will be resting for the post-season, so limited minutes for starters, but I think its most likely that all 3 lose tonight.
>>
>>144526369
different mindset + different effort + different schemes
>>
>>144526736
>: if Washington and Chicago also lose

Chicago is playing Connecticut who is a lost ahead of Las Vegas. That's gonna be interesting
>>
>>144526736
Are you sure? I thought Sky is out for sure, and the Mystics in if they win, but Atlanta loses. Does not matter though, because Mystics will very likely lose.
>>
Scenarios for the 3 & 4 seeds:
>If the Sun win, they will be the No. 3 seed and face Indiana. The Sky have been in a free fall since the Olympic break ended, going 3-12, and it's hard to see the Sun losing this one. But ...
>f the Sun fall and Las Vegas beats a Wings team that will finish next to last, then we will have an Aces-Fever first-round series.

lets go sun
>>
>>144526775
It should be an easy win for Connecticut, because Cardoso got injured with her shoulder too. So not much offensive, nor defensive power from the Sky.
>>
>>144526775
>the Sun fall and Las Vegas beats a Wings team that will finish next to last, then we will have an Aces-Fever first-round series.

yeah, fuck that
>>
>>144526775
I think most everyone, including the WNBA, (and the Chicago Sky) would prefer the Sun to win tonight.

A Fever v Sun matchup gives the Fever a realistic shot at winning a first round series and keeping all the Clark hype going into the semifinals.
>>
>>144526817
I wouldn't panic even than, harder opponent the Aces may be. Though one advantage of others getting the harder opponent, that they would be more tired, by the time the Fever would face them.

What bothers me the most is facing the Lynx before the finals. The Lynx beat the Liberty 3/4 the regular season, Lynx is the harder opponent, and the second most likely champion behind the Fever (if Fever will play tall ball).

It basicly falls down to the small players being able to put away their ego, and sit a few games out, and the coach be willing to field the most effective players opponent specificly. The Fever have enough talent on their current roster to win, if correctly picking player matchups.
>>
>>144515101
>>
>>144527388
>>
>>144526775
my aces are gonna CRUSH some hopes and dreams if they get the fever round 1.
>>
>>144528073
>>
CC not being at this years olympics is such a sham these women who feel threatened by her success are the biggest bitches around shes making your league relevant you should be thanking her
>>
>>144528642
>>
File: media_GX2fDiOWMAAFrM1.jpg (507 KB, 1440x1800)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
>>
Clarkonomics:
>ESPN reports that it averaged 1.2 million viewers for its games, up from 440,000 a year prior. By comparison, the NBA’s average rating last season for games on ESPN and TNT was 1.56 million. Some 3.44 million watched the WNBA All-Star Game vs. 5.5 million for the NBA All-Star Game.
>The Fever alone garnered five games with more than two million viewers and 18 with more than a million. This wasn’t just Sunday afternoons on ABC, either.
>A Friday night game on Aug. 30 against Chicago drew 1.6 million to Ion, easily the largest audience in the low-profile cable network’s history. Two games on NBATV recorded 600,000 or more viewers.
>>
>>144530357
I missed you.
>>
>>144531928
Thats sweet! Did you watch the full Mystics game, and wanted to talk about that?
>>
File: Lexie Hull and CC.jpg (985 KB, 1994x1323)
985 KB
985 KB JPG
>>
File: Lexie Hull.jpg (1.8 MB, 3277x4096)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
>>
File: media_GX33_-tXMAAi_nC.jpg (363 KB, 1080x1350)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>Indiana Fever @ Washington Mystics (starting in 21 minutes)
Links:
>https://methstreams.com/wnba-streams/3/
or
>https://index.nbabite.com/wnba/indiana-fever-at-washington-mystics-4-live-stream
>>
...methstreams is an NBC stream...
>>
>>144533150
"papahdlive" seem to be the league pass, just lower stream quality
>>
>>144533192
I pick the lower quality leaguepass, can't stand ads, but if methstreams switches to leaguepass mid-stream too, someone let me know, so I watch that instead.
>>
Or, audio from the leaguepass, and video stream from NBC... if they sinc right, because "papahdlive" is extremely bad video quality.
>>
Have to stay close to the guarded players, and have to keep the hands up. Can't allow any 3 shooters to be left alone. Also maybe give Berger some time over Wheeler.
>>
>>144533707
Also limit Temi to defense, avoid passes through her, hands doesn't seem to be fine.
>>
Dantas seem cold today. Get Smith back, or try Saxtan. Enough of Samuelson as well.
>>
if mitchell is badly hurt, its ogre
>>
Wallace great scoring, have to stand closer to who she defends. Also teammates should watch for Wallace in the corner too, because she was left alone there a few times.

If Mitchell is hurt enough to sit the rest of the game out, try Berger when either pg or sg backup is needed.

If Smith need to rest, try Saxtan as pf.

If Boston need to rest, Temi should be the center, but stick to defense.

Lexie should play full game. Probably CC should too. Things have got away with trials.
>>
>>144534223
Even as sf backup try Saxtan over Samuelson.
>>
Bench Wheeler, too short.
>>
so is Mitchell out ?
>>
>>144534536
-26 +/-

>>144534585
Only for this game.
>>
Enough of fucking Samuelson, Lexie should play. Could even try Saxtan as sf over Samuelson.
>>
Atlanta is up 70-52 over the liberty. They basically just need to win and they are the 8th seed
>>
>>144535114
Connecticut is also winning big, looking to lock down the 3 seed.
The Fever's bench is getting a workout.
>>
these dumb bitches can't hit a shot to save their lives
>>
Should not have schemed, the Liberty thrown their game for the Dream too, only got player trials out of this game.

Lexie passed too many, yet the team managed to exclude Lexie from scoring, while waited for everyone else to get theirs, at the cost of the game.

Forced minutes on Wheeler, who was height dominated by fun sized Vanloo and midget Melbourne. This clarified in my view that Wheeler's contract should not be extended, she is a nice person, but just too short, could find her a place on the Fever staff, if she don't want to play somewhere else instead.

Hope Mitchell is ok. This opinion is unrelated to her (possible) injury, but Fever should allow her to go into free agency, and only sign her again if no higher offers for her than her current salary, don't go into bidding war over a player that is too short to defend.

The Mystics should take Katie Lou Samuelson in exchange of their first round draft pick, or their next first round pick, this is the least they could do after getting a game thrown for them, despite their previous rigged win.

Wallace great game, 3/4 3s, and can defend too. Have a contract for next year too, and is capable guard backup for both pg and sg, with optionally even able to play as sf against short matchups. Should be the primary backup for pg and sg during this playoff already (could use her defense skillset).

Berger shots didn't fall, but defense was good, +15 +/- rating, second to Mitchell +16.

Smith did great with scoring, height advantage clearly worked, and nice improvement with free throws (she probably practiced). Smith being able to score this well against shorter defenders proves that she should play as sf on occasion. I also like her new hairstyle (I like Temi's too).

Temi played a bit selfish this game, her overall scoring was good, but before those misses she had good guard options to pass to.

Saxton nice trial, seem as a better option than Samuelson.

Dantas was cold, and this was clear quickly, got too many minutes.
>>
>>144536851
Should take even a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick, just to get Samuelson out, without bringing any new baggage in.

Also I feel bad for Lexie, she was ignored when in the clear, not just this game, many prior ones too, so her 3pt percentage fell, enough that now Engstler overtook her 1st spot.

I love Lexie no matter her stats. I want Lexie to play 40 minutes, every game, even the end result is just secondary (it's just an added bonus that the end result would be much better too). Teammate statpadding at Lexie's expense only cause resentment toward those players. A win without Lexie mean nothing to me. Lexie is the only person I'm willing to stay up this late for, the only one I'm willing to lose sleep for. I want so much more of Lexie, that Fever should draft Lacie (her twin sister) too next year, so we could have them play for 40 minutes together, every game. Should supplement Lacie's rookie salary with giving her a secondary job in the Fever organization, similar to what she does currently, just do it as "work from home", while the season(s) ongoing, to make sure her wage would improve compared to her current job. Also Fever should pay Lexie too an additional salary already, by making her the fitness trainer for the team (Lexie is probably the fittest player in the league), half the team should lose weight. Also should try to get Lacie up to speed already this offseason, by Lexie, Lacie, CC and others from next seasons roster picking a league to play in together, train together in the offseason too, and should do friendly international games as the Fever too.
>>
File: media_GX4rtAQW8AAbDVp.jpg (448 KB, 1080x1350)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
>>
>>144536851
The Liberty thrown their game against the Dream, and the Lynx throw their game against the Sparks, with much larger point differences than the Fever lose their game. Almost guaranteed that several teams took a payday, and likely even coordinated with each other, to make the specific gambling bets, with several game multipliers added, and with this loss, the Fever may have took part in that too. No WNBA player have the right to ever complain about low their salary is, or lack of recognition, when they take part in being this blatantly corrupt. Bunch of fucking schemers, that is what they are, all liars, acting stereotypes of malicious women with added tranny suspicion, disingenous bunch that deserve no trust, always assume the worst from all of them.
>>
>>144536851
>>144541495
"Let's have the bench play" but not before CC overtakes the single-season franchise scoring record from Mitchell.

Here is my tactics against the Connecticut Sun:
>Pay them to throw the game, and bet on the Fever to win, with high enough bet to recover the money spent on the bribe.
League registered as entertainment right, so defrauded gamblers can't sue them?
>>
>>144542228
Anyone who want the Fever to win, who is not rich enough to directly bribe the opponents and the refs, should just bet against the Fever at all times, to make it more tempting to fraud the game away in Fever's favor, when talent is not enough. It's pretty much investing in their win, just by betting against them. Would you rather show up in person to watch them lose, or pay that same amount in betting against them, so they get a win? Would you rather get a piece of merch now, or bet against the Fever, to help them to win instead? If the Fever loses, you'd still get more than enough for the merch you wanted, as a consolidation prize, and if the Fever wins, you only give away your money to fans, and people who rig games in favor of the Fever.
>>
>>
https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/basketball/wnba/fever/2024/09/19/kelsey-mitchell-says-injury-scare-vs-washington-was-nothing-major-indiana-fever-wnba-playoffs/75100883007/
>>
File: 1552577486504.png (116 KB, 500x766)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
my aces are gonna beat the fever to WIN their 3rd consecutive WNBA championship
>>
>>144546664
they might win, but they will not be beating the Fever
the Fever has a punchers chance against the Sun, but the Lynx own them. I guess the Lynx could beat themselves but the odds of that are pretty slim (experienced coach & roster).

Imo, its Lynx vs Nyl/LV in the finals, and the Lynx have been the best team since the break.
>>
>>144546237
its insane these count as assists, they're doing whatever it takes to manufacture stats in order to make the sport more appealing to statfags
>>
>>144547066
>assists are a manufactured stat
maybe in hockey (2 assists per goal)
>>
>>144547134
>A pass that leads to a shooting foul and scoring by free throws does not count as an assist in the NBA, but does in FIBA play (only one assist is awarded per set of free throws in which at least one free throw is made).
also in internaltional play apparently
>>
>>144547134
no they definitely are in basketball, at least american leagues, the definition of an assist is a pass that directly leads to a basket
in that webm the pass had barely anything to do with the basket, the player even bounced the ball once before shooting, it was nearly irrelevant regarding the play and shouldn't count as any other (advanced) stat than a regular pass
>>
>>144547180
by your definition there should only be 1 assist awarded on any hockey goal.
fix your own shit first binland
>>
>>144547208
why the fuck are you talking about hockey?
>>
>>144547215
because it has even more ridiculous assist rules than the nba
>manufactured stat
>>
stand under the hoop and the ball falls in your hands
>you are awarded a rebound
>manufactured stat
>>
>>144547230
so if they have shit rules regarding stat counting, it's fine to do it elsewhere?
also, I don't even watch hockey, but two assists make more sense if it comes from a play where both players were necessary to make the goal compared to something like that webm
it would also be fine in basketball in the same sense, but I know it's a weird concept to you as you never see plays where more than two people touch the ball in american leagues
>>144547250
disingenuous faggot
>>
>>144547305
that's your argument - that stats (assists) shouldnt count unless they (subjectively in your, or some other arbiter's, opinion) contributed to the score.

so if you dont actually have to work for a rebound by boxing out or even jumping, then is it still a rebound if the ball bounces right to you while flatfooted?

its a shit argument, because then for every single play some arbiter would have to make a judgment call. Or the rules can be black and white and easy to interpret without any form of evaluation. Did you pass the ball to a person who them scored? THat's an assist. Doesnt matter how they scored, whether an alley-oop dunk, or if they dribbled the court and made a contested jumper 15 seconds later. Same with a rebound, doesnt matter if you had to work for it, whether it was contested, or if the ball fell in your lap because of a weird bounce, its a rebound.
>>
>>144547375
Why doesnt a contested fall away 20ft jumper while double teamed count more than a wide open lay up?
>>
>>144547375
that's the definition of an assist, go read any rulebook regarding counting stats, I guarantee you they won't say "player passed the ball and 3 seconds after the player scored" is an assist, it's not an objective stat, but you can see the egregious misappropriation of it's subjectivity in order to manufacture bloated statlines
assist requires two players, it's not comparable to rebounds in any sense, fucking retard
not reading the last paragraph or discussing this further, go bait elsewhere
>>
>>144547464
>assist requires two players, it's not comparable to rebounds in any sense, fucking retard
sorry that the sport of basketball doesnt comform to your delicate sensibilities
perhaps this sport is not for you
>>
>>144547504
>perhaps this "X" is not for you
Why do americans always use this line? Which piece of media product had this in it?

Also what you two argue about have nothing to do with basketball gameplay, just on whether or not to register a specifc move as a stat data.
>>
>>144548060
yep, and the assist rules havent changed and have been the same for the nba/wnba for decades, but now is the time to change them because reasons
>>
>>144547042
*aces have a'ja wilson in your path*
>>
>>144548060
>>perhaps this "X" is not for you
Its because a lot of idiots who thought about something for 5 seconds and want to fundamentally change something that has been around since before they were born suddenly have an idea that they prefer and want to change the rules to suit themselves. It happens so much that the response (perhaps x is not for you) becomes a common phrase.
>>
>>144548889
No, it's a go-to npc line, overused for many topics, because it's user would rather turn away someone than to address an idea or a criticism. Seen the phrase used on many boards during vidya arguements, argumenets about tv shows, movies, anime, random topics, now for a sport too (while the finnish anon was basicly just argueing that it's not that high effort to make a pass for it to be noted, which could have been countered with simply stating that: writing the stat down harms none, and he is free to ignore that specific stat, instead of implying that he should not follow basketball at all, as the writing down that stat only effects the game itself if players chose to statpad for it).
>>
>>144549016
yep
perhaps stats are not for him
nothing has changed, this are as they have been
he doesnt like it so it should change
perhaps its not for him
>>
>>144549166
Perheps you should not use thought terminating phrases, because they are just unnecessary ragebait. Even when I'm on the side of assists should be recorded, I kind of want to put a gun to the side of your head and pull the trigger, for using this phrase. Also almost kind of want to make the arguement for the finnish anon too, just not about assist stats. E.g games started to record such arbitrary stats as the longest 3 pointers, and players started to make retarded long shots, to their own team's detriment, just to gamble on making a record in a stat that doesn't really have an effect on the game outcome (only the added points matter in the end of the game, and same 3 is given regardless of range past the 3 point line, it's just more likely to make a 3 pointer from closer range).
>>
>>144548060
it reflects directly to gameplay, records are easier to break as rules get looser and looser, see clark for example, selfish statpadder doing everything to break mainly irrelevant records, this leads to more exposure for players and the league, money
>>144548889
projecting faggot with no clue about the history of sport, and seemingly anything related to it
it's obviously a decades long problem, and I was just pointing out the obvious
the definition of an assist in nba:
>An assist is a pass that directly leads to a basket
objectively evaluated, the term 'directly' does not mean that a player can receive the pass, bounce the ball and create their own shot and still have an assist credited to the passer who had no direct effect on the outcome
>>144549166
you have no clue about statistics or basketball, if you were, you'd understand how problematic fabricated and data collected by subjective measures is. if you're actually into statistics, I suggest taking actual courses instead of looking at irrelevant, faulty data and thinking you're doing something worthy
you retards keep foaming at OOOH SHES THE FIRST PLAYER TO HIT 15 POINTS 8 REBOUNDS 10 ASSISTS 10 TURNOVERS WITH 5 THREES is so fucking tiresome and you people are the utter cancer in sports discussion, nobody with a functional brain cares about these statlines, and they have barely anything to do with the sport of basketball
>nothing has changed, this are as they have been
you're a child or just extremely new and have never watched the sport outside w/nba (both of which classify themselves as entertainment companies instead of sports leagues, so refrain from using the words 'sport' and 'basketball' when discussing the matter)
>>
>>144548809
not to mention the fact that the aces went 8-1 in september, meaning they are ON FIRE going into the playoffs
>>
No hate but I think the Fever coach stuff didn't expect CC to land in their team during the draft.
They had a ball hog gunner(Mitchell) but the majority of their roster is quite defense oriented.
Their second unit(except kls and wheeler) are really good defenders. This coach has the most unbalanced roster in the league.
>>
File: Lexie Hull.jpg (2.11 MB, 7278x4094)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB JPG
I miss Lexie.
>>
Todays (September 21) games (all times in GMT+2):

Belorus: Premier League
>11:00 Gomel - Minsk
>12:00 Horizont Minsk 2 - Gomel 2
>14:00 BC Minsk youth - Horizont Minsk
>15:00 Victoria Grodno - Victoria Brest

Belgium: Top Division
>18:00 Waregem - Jeugdt Gentson
>18:15 Liege - Namur
>20:15 Charleroi - Donza
>20:30 Kortrijk - Brunehaut
>20:30 Lummen - Mechelen

Czech Republic: 1. Liga
>11:30 BA Sparta - Benesov
>14:00 USK Prague - Jablonec
>15:00 BK Havirov - Nusle
>15:35 SK UP Olomouc - Zabiny Brno
>16:00 Strakonice - KP Brno
>18:00 Aritma Prague - Sokol Pecky

Denmark: Kvindebasketligaen
>14:00 Aabyhoj - Amager
>16:30 BMS Herlev - Falcon

France: LFB Super Cup
>21:00 ESB Villeneuve - Bourges

Luxembourg: LBBL
>18:00 Dudelange - Grengewald Hueschtert
>18:00 Musel - Pikes
>18:30 Contern - Esch

Netherlands: WBL
>19:15 Jolly Jumpers - Leiden
>19:30 QSTA United - Binnenland
>19:30 TopKip Lions - Zwolle
>20:00 Triple Threat - Grasshoppers

Russia: Russian Cup
>10:00 Novocherkassk - SKFU Stravropol
>12:00 Vladimir - Noginsk
>13:30 Yunost Penzevskaya Oblast - Vologda
>14:00 Metallurg Chelyabinsk - Chelyabinsk
>14:30 Spartak Moscow - Ivanovo
>16:00 Cheboksary - Kazanochka K.

Sweden: Baskettettan
>13:30 Lulea Stars - Fryshuset Basket
>14:00 Onsala - Norrkoping 2
>16:00 MarkSjuharad 2 - Team4Q
>17:00 KFUM Uppsala - Umea
>18:00 Alvik 2 - Blackeberg
>postponted Tureberg - Fryshuset Basket

Turkey: TKBL
>12:00 Mersin Gelisim - Kirklareli
>13:00 Canakkale Bld. - Gallardo
>13:30 Emlak Konut Gelisim 2 - Burhaniye
>14:00 Ferhatoglu - Fenerbache 2
>14:30 Adana BK - Yalova
>15:00 Turgutlu - Mersin

Club Friendly:
>11:00 Trutnov (Cze) - Gorzow (Pol)
>>
File: 1703229881227208.webm (1.03 MB, 576x1024)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB WEBM
Do you guys actually watch WNBA games lol? Why? Is this a coomer thing?
>>
>>144557788
Liking specific players is based mainly on attraction, but otherwise not a coomer thing, it's light entertainment (except if you start to care you get angry by ref rigging, and selfish players).
>>
>>144557770
Typing out these took quite a lot of time, and can't find any proper livestream site/youtube channel for any aside of TKBL. Some european leagues have their own streaming sites, but some are geoblocked (Italy), some are behind paywall (Sweden), some don't even have at all. Surprised that Russia whom have livestream infracstructure set up to pirate american games, don't have the hosting for their own league to be streamed. If anyone know where to watch those leagues for free, should link that in this, or future generals (would add to the op links).
>>
>>144536851
>>144537957
I just realized Katie Lou Samuelson intentionally did not guard Emily Engstler on the 3 line while on matchup, to intentionally ruin Lexie Hull's 3 point top spot. Fucking Samuelson, piece of shit, burn her to death, along with her mongrel spawn.
>>
>>144558963
Murder Samuelson, murder her abomonation spawn, murder her sisters, murder who hired Samuelson, murder Sides too for giving any minutes to Samuelson, murder anyone who asked for minutes for Samueslon.
>>
>>144559007
If Samuelson is not fired before the first playoff match, Lexie should quit the fucking the team, and have them all killed, starting with the management.
>>
>>144558963
>>144559177
Either Samuelson is fired, or everyone else should refuse to play any minutes, and quit, who is willing to play alongside Samuelson don't deserve to live.
>>
File: Lexie Hull.jpg (2.74 MB, 3816x2770)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB JPG
>>
File: Lexie Hull.jpg (2.01 MB, 1638x2048)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB JPG
>>
File: 1721579059367286.webm (3.41 MB, 576x1024)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB WEBM
TFW NO WALMART CUTIE GF
>>
File: Fever scoring vs Sun.jpg (339 KB, 1080x1350)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>
File: Lexie Hull 3 pointers.jpg (298 KB, 1080x1350)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>
File: th-2968027948.jpg (32 KB, 474x266)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
dykesimp will never be /sp/ culture
>>
>>144573219
That's perfectly fine, only the shills whom make their own threads are trying to force it on you, I keep my posting in the general, so you can hide it all with one click. I don't care for any other sports on this board either, and would prefer a seperate female basketball board, or at least a seperate female sport board.
>>
>>144557788
i like basketball. also, wnba season doesn't coincide with the nba season and vice versa, so that makes for basically year-round viewing of professional basketball.
>>
Todays (September 22) games:

WNBA (times in ET):
>1pm Atlanta Dream @ New York Liberty
>3pm Indiana Fever @ Connecticut Sun
>5pm Phoenix Mercury @ Minnesota Lynx
>10pm Seattle Storm @ Las Vegas Aces

Czech Republic: 1. Liga (times in GMT+2)
>10:00 USK Prague - Sokol Pecky
>10:30 Aritma Prague - Jablonec
>11:00 BA Sparta - KP Brno
>11:30 BK Havinov - Zabiny Brno
>13:00 Strakonice - Benesov
>13:30 SK UP Omolouc - Nusle

Luxembourg: LBBL (times in GMT+2)
>18:00 Las Sangliers Wooltz - Bertrange

Netherlands: WBL (times in GMT+2):
>15:00 Limburg - Den Helder

Russia: Russia Cup (times in GMT+2):
>11:30 UMMC Ekateringburg 2 - Chelyabinsk
>13:30 Yunost Penzevskaya Oblast - Cheboksary
>16:00 Vologda - Kazanochka K.

Sweden: Basketettan (times in GMT+2)
>12:00 Lulea 2 - Fryshuset Basket
>13:00 KFUM Central - Umea
>15:30 Huddinge - Eskilstuna
>16:00 Ostersund 2 - Tureberg
>16:00 Sodertalje 2 - KFUM Kalmar
>17:00 Kvarnby Lions - Norrkoping 2
>>
i legitimately hope that the wnba rigs the playoffs to get the fever a title. just outright, blatant rigging. like every game, the officials get 2-3 quick fouls on the opponents star players.

it literally doesnt even matter. this is bigger than the league right now. they need to get clark as far through the playoffs as possible for the long term health and future of the wnba. the growth and attention the league has gotten in one year is unprecedented. they cannot fuck this up.

and then whatever they do next year, they need to get any top free agents to indiana, like that satou sabally girl. just pay them under the table to play with clark, mitchell and boston. make a super team. im not even catastrophizing, the wnba cannot fuck this up.
>>
File: Lexie Hull 10.jpg (2.17 MB, 3006x1894)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB JPG
>>144588472
>satou sabally
I'd murder your entire family just for suggesting this. That creatures is possibly top contender for the ugliest thing on the fucking planet. I have two Lexie pics I refrained from posting just to avoid showing that fucking creature. If you hire that abomonation, noone will fucking show up. I seen just enough of the last Mystics vs Liberty game, to see that half the seats were empty, in a small stadium, because people fucking hate looking at either Sabally, those are grotesque mongrels, a crime against nature just by existing. No uggos, don't hire any ugly players, beucase people don't want to look at that. Only hire attractive players, and only hire whites, or east asians. The blacks currently in the Fever roster should be the last blacks to ever play in the franchise, once they are gradually traded or retired, only hire whites (without baggage) to fill their roles.

You made me post this, to prove a point, look at the center of the picture if you have the stomach for it, and try to write a convincing excuse for having that creature in public view.
>>
>>144588472
>>144588772
The only free agent the Fever should go for is Breanna Stewart, pay her enough to be willing to come (brands should offer her sponsorships if willing to play in the Fever), can be used both as sf and pf, whichever is needed. A tall with range who CC could pass to, and could deliver on those passes, or someone who'd draw away enough defenders, for CC to have some clear shot opportunities.

Otherwise should try to get Emma Meesseman, who can be pf or center.

Lacie Hull should be the "shortest" player the Fever should get for next season, other new additions should be tall whites, sf/pf, pf/c, and c only players. Getting a really tall white or yellow player (above 2 meter) is a good option, in which case could try Boston as pf starter (just have to lose weight).
>>
>>144588963
Imagine:
>PG - CC
>SG - Lexie Hull
>SF - Lacie Hull
>PF - Breanna Stewart
>C - Emma Meeseman

Noone could stop that lineup.
>>
>>144589005
Get some super tall backup centers such as Bernadett Határ, and Han Xu (possibly both). Boston would stay next two years, as backup pf, and center if shorter center is preferable for the matchup. Smith would stay next year as backup sf. Wallace and Berger stay as backup for sg and pg. Still leaves room for one extra.
>>
File: Lexie Hull 1.jpg (1.2 MB, 3277x4096)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>
>>
>>144589920
>>
>>144590689
>>
File: 1694104656607831.jpg (62 KB, 636x795)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
good morning. after leading the league in points, rebounds AND blocks, a'ja wilson has just been named UNANIMOUS WNBA MVP, making her the ONLY UNANIMOUS MVP this century. oh, and my aces will be playing a playoff game today.
>>
Is Caitlin Clark actually good or what's the deal?
>>
>>144595310
>Is Caitlin Clark actually good or what's the deal?

Yes, and shes cute
>>
>>144595380
Interdasting
>>
>>144594967
They didn't ask me. I say Lexie Hull is the MVP.
>>
>>144595490
if it makes you feel a little better, clark got 4th in MVP voting in her rookie year, which is remarkable, as well.
>>
>>144595709
That's fine, I wouldn't care if CC was named MVP, I'd still contest, and name Lexie as my MVP. Lexie holds immensly more value to me, than any other player, and I much rather have Lexie play in Hungary than any other player in the world.
>>
>>144595764
i mean, portland's about to get a new WNBA team and hungary is probably bigger than that so maybe one day.
>>
>>144595709
Im shocked people voted for her
>>
>>144595887
I was actually thinking, that what if countries could field one team each in the WNBA. Maybe not all countries, but those who perform well on certain tournaments, and are above a certain size. E.g. China could definitely could field one, and would field one at a loss of money out of perceived prestige alone. Maybe some countries like Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Russia, Japan, Brazil, could includ minor countries too, if they have won a medal recently, for the next season after that.
>>
>>144595764
Aja wins unanimous MVP, here's the rest, including the roty.....

>Minnesota Lynx forward Napheesa Collier finished second with 66 of 67 second-place votes and 467 points.
>New York forward Breanna Stewart (295 points), I
>Indiana Fever point guard Caitlin Clark (130) and
>Connecticut Sun forward Alyssa Thomas (83 points) rounded out the top five.
>>
>>144596032
CC had the best offensive numbers of any rookie in league history, as well as any point guard in the league this season (or most seasons tbf).

If CC can clean up her turnovers and casual defense, she's likely to give Aja a run for her money in the years to come.
>>
File: ppg.jpg (62 KB, 744x410)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Aja smashed the points in a season mark, as well as the ppg season record.
Aja also set the rebounds in a season record, and is 3rd in rebounds/game in a season (behind Reese-2024 & Sylvia Fowles-2018).
Aja also led the league in blocks this year and finished 8th all time for blocks in a season (finishing behind only seasons from Greiner and Margo Dydek).
Plus she put her team in the 4 seed in an attempt to defend last year's title.
She earned the unanimous 1st ballot votes.
>>
>>144593224
>>
>Atlanta Dream @ New York Liberty (starting in 24 minutes)
Links:
>https://methstreams.com/wnba-streams/1/?
or
>https://index.nbabite.com/wnba/atlanta-dream-at-new-york-liberty-5-live-stream
>>
>>144600115
I'm watching methstreams (pre-game), audio and video out of sync.
>>
The Sun being massive betting favourites over the Fever seems weird to me? Don’t know how to translate into US odds but they’re 2/1 (3.0? You get 3x your stake) which seems high
>>
>>144601549
They are at home, they have a boatload more playoff experience, and they won the season series against Indy.
Indy beat them last, and are a different team than the one that got throttled by the Sun early in the season.
The Sun are a 3 seed for a reason, but among the top 4 seeds, this is probably the best matchup for Indy. If they play near their best they can beat the Sun.
>>
>>144601549
Also, iirc, its the closest betting line of any of the 4 postseason matchups for game 1.
>>
>>144601881
I agree with all that and the Sun should be favourites, just not at those odds, especially with how both teams ended the season. I expect it will be competitive.
>>
Liberty started with having Fiebich on the SG post. She already made 2/2 3 pointers. If they'd do that, while the Fever would only have Mitchell there, it's game over.

One thing Fever could try, is drawing fouls from their center Jones, because that is pretty much the only thing that works for the Dream.
>>
Stream hanged twice, and delayed a few secs a few more times. Hope Fever stream will be more smooth.
>>
File: Lexie Hull.jpg (1.29 MB, 3276x4096)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>
File: media_GYGdYi4WkAAuGtK.jpg (410 KB, 1080x1350)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>Indiana Fever @ Connecticut Sun (starting in 22 minutes)
Links:
or
>https://index.nbabite.com/wnba/indiana-fever-at-connecticut-sun-5-live-stream
>>
Don't do double teams, stay on Bonner on the 3 line.
>>
If sf backup is needed use Saxton, or move Smith to sf. No 3 pg-s at once.
>>
Shot clock in the game is off, captcha here is off.
>>
lol, found the screaming connecticut fan, it's a fat one. man the harpoons
>>
Samuelson out, don't throw the fucking game!!! Bring in Smith as sf, or bring in Saxton, but not fucking KLS!!!
>>
No minutes to fucking Samuelson. Someone take one for the team, and stab Samuelson to death in the locker room, because that is the only way to keep her out. Otherwise might as well stick up a frozen popsickle into both their cunts and assholes, because that is basicly the kind of cold that Samuelson bring to the team.

Otherwise bring back Lexie as sf, if she fouls out, use Saxtan, or use Smith (seriously why don't they try her as sf, would be good).
>>
>>144609033
Samuelson got in, and is immediately the worst +/- rating, with -8. Worse sf at 191cm than Wheeler with 170cm. Samuelson not only should be the very last in the sub order, but should not bring her in at all, rather play with 4 players than have Samuelson in. Literally anyone is better than Samuelson. Suit up the fucking shouting landwhale from the side of the court, and even she would be better, despite would want to help the Connecticut as their fan.
>>
>>144609147
Invite in a 6th Connecticut player, vs 4 Fever players, and it would still be better than having fucking Samuelson on court. No Samuelson, kill her, murder her family too, murder anyone who defends her.
>>
CC stop shooting, pass only (except if fully clear, with no defender on her). Could try Wallace as pg, after her prior good game.
>>
I don't get it, why not play Smith or Saxton as sf? Also it's not the time to rest Lexie either, she can handle it. Also when shot clock down, Lexie must shoot, if she pass it, others will only have worse chances to score, because no time to find position.
>>
clark shot for shit after being gouged in the eye on the 3rd play of the game (no foul called, of course)
without her playing well, Indy has no offense and no chance.

Couple minutes left and they are at 65pts.
Indy cant win unless they outscore their opponent.
Just eye-gouge Clark in the first minute and youre good.
>>
>>144611470
>Indy cant win unless they outscore their opponent.
>>
>>144611470
Connecticut opted for the Jon Jones approach.
>>
>>144604434
I can see your butt cheek, SLUT
still my second favorite player.
>>
Game was tied with occasional Indiana taking a point lead before fucking Samuelson was brought in. Also this 3 pg on court is bad (still better than Samuelson, as in unironically boxscore +/- better).

CC and Mitchell kept shooting 3s, when those were not falling, they were mostly properly guarded. Tough issue that they were guarded in the paint too, by taller defenders, but the layups for Mitchell went in there with a higher rate, and drawn fouls there too. Example Mitchell 45% overall, while only 20% with 3s.

Also Boston worked the best this game, so just keep assisting more to Boston the next game. I had an idea with Boston, use Boston as pf to guard Thomas one on one, and have Dantas deal with the similarly slow Jones.

Dantas great scoring.

I think Temi got so few minutes to avoid injuring her finger (still not fully healed), which might still failed with that block. She don't need to score, just have to stand in front of her matchup with hand held straight up, while she is on court.

Where was Smith? As in why dindn't she play more? What was that entry outfit with the face cover? Is she not willing to play more against her gf? If no such issues should use Smith as sf, she can score, can rebound, can draw fouls, just somehow overmatched by pf-s, but would be plenty against sf-s.

Lexie was great on defense, many rebounds, need to take more shots, her passes are wasted if who she pass to can't score. Also there were many times when others should have passed to Lexie in the corner, that worked prior.

Could try Saxtan as backup sf too. She did made a layup this game.

Berger got that assist, seem to be in good shape, could try her over Wheeler when CC is on bench (Wheeler is too short).

Could have tried Wallace too, after her season high previous game. Not sure why she was fumbling with her long thigh kneepad combo thingy, doesn't matter how it rolls for this short time, can barely see it from the stream, and doubt it would be that uncomfortable for 2 minutes.
>>
>>144612340
Plus Lexie also had 4 steals.
>5pts 3/3FT, 6reb, 3ast, 4stl, 1blk

Boston aside of direct scoring, could also try screen for 3 shooters, and making assists, prior Connecticut game she made 8. Example: >>144599327
>>
File: lexiehulll [2024-09-22] 1.jpg (148 KB, 1080x1319)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>
What happened during that Storm vs Aces game 4th quarter? Storm came in leading by 1, than only scored 2 the whole quarter, even that out of free throws. Looks very suspicious for gambling fraud, maybe the mob threatened them too.
>>
Todays (September 22) games:

Slovakia: Extraliga (times in GMT+2):
>19:00 Slovan Bratislava - Piestanske Cajky
>>
>>144624021
>Todays (September 23*) games
First two lines are always just copy paste, but forgot to update the date, not paying attention due to just one game for the whole day. But if correcting, might as well add, that could not find any stream for it.
>>
>>144611470
The fact that the eye gouge instantly gave her a black eye is actually really, really scary. Like it could honestly be a sign of a deteriorating/detached retina, which is something that can take a few days to actually happen.
>>
Nothing wrong with eye poking. Never has been and never will be.
>>
I want to give Caitlin Clark a season ending pregnancy
>>
Could try swith defense with talls too, e.g. Boston only center on offense, but one on one stick to Thomas, and Dantas only pf on offense, but one on one stick to Jones.

Also could try tall ball as starter. Lexie as sg, Smith as sf. Was writing about that for over a month, and team have not tried it even once, when it was continously needed. Leave it open who start as PG, each have it's advantage, CC can draw the defense away (but should mostly just pass unless fully clear), and Mitchell can score with layups, and sidestep 3s, but is really height dominated on defense.

Use the taller backups. Wallace or Berger for pg and sg. Saxton for sf. Temi for pf and c. But don't sub anyone unless injury or fouled out, and only sub by necessity, push the players to their very limit, use up every drop of fuel they have, because it is a win or out game. Don't sub out Lexie if any fouls get called on her, keep her rebounding or scoring streak going, keep her playing every second possible.
>>
Caitlin Clark
>>
Found this on twitter, that is not just an accident, not even just a foul, that is an arrestable offense, trying to intentionally cause permanent blindness. Press charges against Carrington, and against her whole team, as co conspirators.

Original game stream only shown it from this on the rear view, when you could not see what actually happened. Press charges against the league too, and against the refs presonally too, for being accessory to crime.
>>
>>144627918
feka
>>
>>144627938
Typo of "fake", or you used the correct spelling of a word for "black" (as in people) in hungarian?
>>
>>144627918
In CC's place I would have already hired an assassin to kill Carrington for this, could know where and when Carrington is through Smith, when is the best time and place to take her out. Just use something similar drone as ukies use, fly close, and enjoy the livestream of Carrington dying with body torn apart, bleeding out. Or just attach a pistol to a drone, and fly it close. Or just a good old fashioned sniper hit.

Jail is just not enough, not even if Carrington would get 20 years (or howmuchever is the maximum, with all hatecrime enhancment, and other multipliers that can be used for sentence), and state won't serve justice by doing the death penalty. Carrington should be made an example of. During the regular season blacks tried to criple CC with body slams, and hits, and since got away with those, now even trying to blind CC. How much shit will CC take, before doing something meaningful about it? Waiting to get killed, or knocked into a coma, or becoming a wheelchaired blind cripple?
>>
>>144627983
the latter
>>
>>144629264
Are you the same person on vpn, or you just answering for him? I was asking him because he might be a hungarian from our territories that are occupied by Serbia.
>>
>>144627918
>>144628546
SWAT Carrington, so she might chimp out and get shot by the police, claim that she is on drugs (she probably have drugs in her home), and is being loud (that is most likely always a case), and is threatening others with a gun, or knife. Police are mandated to show up right? Just keep doing it, siege warfare, might as well do it to her teammates too, don't let them sleep, if any gets shot, good. Make your tax dollars work.
>>
Sex with Marina Mabrey
>>
File: ABCC1.jpg (192 KB, 1638x1189)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
IT'S OFFICIAL:
Caitlin Clark is officially Rookie of the Year; voted unanimously. The Fever now have b2b Rookie of the Years, with Aaliyah Boston receiving the award last season. These two (along with Kelsey Mitchell and Lexie Hull) will form the backbone of the next WNBA dynasty. If that game against the Sun last night is any indication, they aren't quite ready for the championship run this year, but make no mistake they will have multiple rings this decade.

Congrats to /ourgirl/
>>
>>144630428
https://xcancel.com/IndianaFever/status/1837973531537092950#m
Clip have CC's head touching Mabrey boobs (through clothing).
>>
File: 1726972792805668.png (440 KB, 860x1261)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
*ahem*

good morning. my aces have won their first playoff en route to a desired 3-peat. a'ja wilson is the ONLY unanimous WNBA MVP all century AND LV aces guard tiffany hayes is ALSO the 6th woman of the year.

i will also use this post to celebrate caitlin clark's unanimous ROTY nod and her being the assist champion for the 2024 season. the fever have truly struck gold in back to back years with back to back unanimous ROTYs. boston + clark will be a combo to be seen in a multitude of conference championship appearances (and beyond) for years to come. i am looking forward to the continual growth of basketball, the WNBA specifically, as prospects like bueckers and watkins will allow for momentum for years to come.
>>
>>144630644
Did you watch the Aces vs Storm game? I only seen the box score, and the play by play. How come 2 free throws is all the scoring the Storm did in the 4th quarter?
>>
>>144630697
the aces mounted quite the comeback after being down at the half. also, wilson was runner up for DPOY, and 5 blocks across the game will eventually be a difference maker.
>>
File: NMC92ZnKGDYyKG2n.webm (2.42 MB, 720x720)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB WEBM
>>
I watched the game today. In the first half Caitlin couldn't hit a shot but her playmaking was great with zero turnovers. In the second half was where she got most of her points but she had a bunch of turnovers. Kelsey could have driven more for mid range shots which she was making.
>>
File: 197503.jpg (16 KB, 348x313)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
They are in Cobra Kai mode now.
But remember that is a coach's command, Johnny Lawrence was never at fault.
>>
CC damn near lost her eye lmao
>>
>>144632392
natural basketball play
>>
https://sports.yahoo.com/caitlin-clark-suffers-black-eye-181626911.html
>>
>>144285686
Do you guys actually watch this or do you just fantasize about the players
>>
>>144632392
This is reparations.
>>
>>144635305
I don't know anything except that apparently a white player is making the league more popular, and the black players are literally trying to gouge out her eyeballs and break her legs because white bad.
>>
>>144638436
>black players are literally trying to gouge out her eyeballs and break her legs because white bad.
>implying blacks dont do this anyway with no instigation
I never understood how white people could stand living in places with less than 90% white people. Shit sounds like a nightmare
>>
>>144632392
No racist responses to this post, please.
>>144639609
Stop.
>>
Todays (September 24) games:

WNBA (times in ET):
>7:30pm Atlanta Dream @ New York Liberty
>9:30pm Seattle Storm @ Las Vegas Aces

Euroleague - qualification (times in GMT+2):
>19:30 Landes - Besiktas
>20:00 Zaragoza - CSM Constanta

Belarus: Premier League (times in GMT+2):
>12:30 Gomel 2 - Victoria Grodno

Czech Republic: ZBL (times in GMT+2):
>09:00 LOH 2028 Chomutov - Chomutov

Romania: Romanian Cup (times in GMT+2):
>17:00 Arad - Sportul Bucuresti
>>
>>144643317
Can I kiss you?
>>
>>144643477
Depends, who are you?
>>
>>144643490
A real human bean
>>
>>144643523
I won't blindly agree for someone to kiss me.
>>
File: lexiehulll [2024-09-22] 2.jpg (208 KB, 1080x1319)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>
File: lexiehulll [2024-09-22] 3.jpg (276 KB, 1080x1319)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>
Caitlin needs to swing on somebody atp. Take the fine/suspension and get ready for next year. The truth will come out and she'll be vindicated.
>>
Are there any tranny basketball players
>>
>>144647378
Video of CC being poked in the eye is out for everyone to see, just noone is acting on it. It's a retarded idea to swing back on court, even the contact lense fuckery lowers CC's case to stand on pushing criminal charges against Carrington. I say the way to handle it is off court, just kill Carrington, in a way that the killer would not get caught, that would send enough chilling effect to other blacks to restrain themself.
>>
>>144643317
>Euroleague qualifier: Landes - Besiktas (starting in 5 minutes)
Link:
>https://youtu.be/I1r7nV4c8yc

Landes roster:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basket_Landes#Current_roster
WNBA ties on Landes roster:
>Luisa Geiselsöder C (2020 unsigned draft pick Dallas Wings)
>Leïla Lacan F (2024 unsigned draft pick Connecticut Sun)
>Destiny Slocum G (2021 Las Vegas Aces, 2022 Atlanta Dream)

Besiktas roster:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be%C5%9Fikta%C5%9F_JK_(women%27s_basketball)#Roster
WNBA ties on Besiktas roster:
>Dana Evans G (current Chicago Sky)
>Khaalia Hillsman C (2023 Chicago Sky)
>Temi Fagbenle C (current Indiana Fever, listed on roster, but definitely not there yet, due to WNBA playoff)
>>
>>144647658
>Halftime: Landes 34 - 30 Besiktas
flashscore updates scores faster than the Euroleague official site, which is stuck still in 1st quarter... Kind of low energy game. Not much scoring. I like Luisa Geiselsöder (german, was on the german Olympic team, was the only white starter on "french" team), and Louise Bussiere (redhead girl) on the french team.
>>
>>144285686
where is my wife catilin clark
>>
>>144648340
>Landes 80 - 58 Besiktas
Landes was better. Can't read turk, but noticed Fagbenle's name mentioned in the chat, so their fans seem to be missing her. Venue was nice, live music, with marching band style trumpets, and all audience got paper clappers, team have a nice duck mascot.
>>
File: lexiehulll [2024-09-22] 4.jpg (234 KB, 1080x1319)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
New general:
>>144650519
>>144650519
>>144650519
>>
File: lexiehulll [2024-09-22] 5.jpg (202 KB, 1080x1319)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>
File: lexiehulll [2024-09-22] 6.jpg (267 KB, 1080x1319)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>
File: lexiehulll [2024-09-22] 7.jpg (207 KB, 1080x1319)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>
File: lexiehulll [2024-09-22] 8.jpg (241 KB, 1080x1319)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
New general:
>>144650519
>>144650519
>>144650519
>>
File: lexiehulll [2024-09-22] 9.jpg (189 KB, 1080x1319)
189 KB
189 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.