[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>newest expansion team has reportedly been confirmed and will enter the competition as the NRL's 19th team following the entry of the Western Bears
>South Sydney have confirmed the acquisition of former Manly utility Josh Schuster for the 2025 season
>North Queensland Cowboys have confirmed they will travel to Sydney via a private charter flight after all commercial options sold out
>>
>>144511643
what was this for champ?
>>
the whole spray can?
>>
>>144511696
Test match footy in October mate
>>
I'm kidding, that was to check if the thread was being autosaged. Testing for a bump
>>
I'll post in this one
Why are they saging us?
>>
>>144511690
>>>North Queensland Cowboys have confirmed they will travel to Sydney via a private charter flight after all commercial options sold out
lmao classic Queensland
>>
>>144511729
ITS A FOOTY THREAD TRY TALKING ABOUT THE FOOTY and sin bin coomers on sight
>>
ITS UP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDXR-DPUqDg
>>
The league may as well buy 2 or 3 planes at this stage they'll be useful with the new teams being far away. I believe if you're flying regular it works out cheaper to buy your own plane. Either that or get some airline sponsorship
>>
Doesn't JT literally own a stake in Skytrans? Surely some kind of deal could be worked out
>>
I think especially for the Perth trip it'd be good if they have special planes with massage tables, ice baths, and a wrestling room, and decent seating at least business class, and a chef for freshly prepared meals
>>
>>144511896
>they get paid
>>
>>144511896
There was a confession last thread, nice headcanon.
>>
it's up!
https://youtu.be/yV3KmmxpxtY
>>
>>144512038
whatever don't listen to me because you think people are out to get you, enjoy your coomer shit and getting autosaged
>>
>QOTT
Will threadcuck make a Thursday NRLW match thread?
>>
>>144513686
Probably. This thread will probably archive anyway
>>
My Wife Quincy Dodd
>>
>>144514184
not on my watch iykwim haha
>>
>>144518822
nvm this was also autosaged
>>
>>144519349
>>144519349
>>
File: 1715831150022332.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>144518842

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.