[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vis-56-dark-privilege.jpg (259 KB, 672x936)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
previous: >>93145997

>OFFICIAL Commander website, where you can learn the rules, see the current banlist, and read the format philosophy, laid down by the rules committee:
https://mtgcommander.net/

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen color identity.
http://mtglands.com/

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>CARD SEARCH
https://scryfall.com

>Proxy a deck or a cube for cheap
https://pastebin.com/9Xj1xLdM

>how to proxy using any printer
https://mtgprint.cardtrader.com/

>Thread Question/Prompt:
Your favorite variety of commander
A card you like for that strategy
>>
I'll ask again since I didn't get any (you)s
this guy hasn't sent my order after 7 days and isn't answering my messages on mkm. if I hit the cancellation do I get my money back immediately or do they have to approve it?
>>
>>93155260
I bet mkm support knows the answer to this better than a bunch of moolies on 4chan
>>
File: Jeskai Commanders.jpg (1.1 MB, 2678x936)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
which one of these Jeskai commanders should I build?
>>
>>93155271
yeah but the support is notoriously slow
>>
Thirty (30) starting life is objectively superior to fourty (40)
>>
>>93155274
Tetzin because I've never seen an actual deck built for him and just a bunch of people saying they will.
>>
>tq
Voltron first, stax second, usually combined somehow
Something that swings hard and is hard to interact with
Geist of Saint Traft with a jitte, a Sword and an Armageddon
>>
File: outdatedkino.png (3.41 MB, 2000x1125)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB PNG
>>93155274
vadrok is based. outdated list, but it's close enough. i would say build tetzin, but i don't think there are enough decent DFC artifacts to have the freedom to build a unique build, right now i think the build will be very cut and dry, even if it is a list you wouldn't really see without tetzin at the helm.
>>
>TQ
>favorite theme/strategy
casting spells matters
>favorite variety
cast spells make dudes, talrand and lord of the nazgul are absolute goats
>card you like for it
invasion of segovia, but don't tell anybody
>>
Gay Bolas
>>
File: m10-215-mirror-of-fate.jpg (250 KB, 672x936)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
building Leonardo around this guy... it will be a pretty stupid combo, but basically you can tutor for anything any number of times as long as you can untap leonardo and pay for the ability
>>
>>93155353
>Running Babygodzilla but not Rodan
What trickery is this?
>>
>>93155327
>Tetzin because I've never seen an actual deck built for him and just a bunch of people saying they will.
He is a really cool and unique commander but as >>93155353 points out he kind of does have a limited card pool at the moment
>>
>>93155327
because it's super linear one trick pony deck that gets old quick
>>
File: IMG_20240624_221821~2.jpg (1.17 MB, 3011x1769)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
Just finished building my first commander deck
>>
>>93155429
i got a box of ikoria because of lockdown blues, needed to feel. boxtopper was babygodzilla, pulled vadrok.
>>
>>93155479
>picture taken with dollar store digital camera from 2009
hoooly
>>
File: scg-52-stifle.jpg (244 KB, 672x936)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>93155327
I was vaguely interested until an anon came in here and pointed out he gets owned by any sort of stifle effect on his craft ability and is just gone for the rest of the game.
>>
>>93155454
you could always build tetzin or pick one up for now, as well as a few of the good DFC artifacts that exist, and wait for them to print some more stupid ones. my guess is the final fantasy set is going to give us some nutty ones.
>>
>>93155520
>my guess is the final fantasy set is going to give us some nutty ones
...leaks?
>>
>>93155533
no leaks, just a hunch. FF set feels like a perfect fit for transforming cards because so many things have multiple forms.
>>
>>93155533
More likely pure speculation. DFCs feel like a strong possibility for the FF set, at least, what with transforming villains into their final boss forms, but I can't really think of many artifact DFCs there'd be. The Warring Triad maybe?
>>
>>93155550
Sure, but what artifacts would there be that transform? There's a lot more "characters that transform into bigger monster forms" instead of fancy 'things' that transform.
>>
>>93155567
materia that turn into summons?
>>
>>93155505
Kek, that was me. I love all cards that can counter abilities, since somehow people never expect them.
>>
>>93155594
Unlikely. Summons are more likely to just be their own thing. Materia are too limited to a single game anyway (well technically they're in XIV too but they don't really do anything besides give stats).
>>
What color would he be?
>>
>>93155709
Temur
>>
>>93155709
jeskai
>>
>>93155709
UWR
>>
>>93155709
RW. he's head strong, cares about the unity of the group, but he's also brash and impulsive. he's always diving headfirst into problems to help his friends without thinking. he might have a tinge of G, but i think he is mostly RW.
anyone putting him in U is coping, there is nothing U about him.
>>
>>93155567
fire materia with fira on the backside.
>>
>>93155274
Elsha is the only Jeskai you posted, so obviously that one.
>>
>>93155505
I know a guy who runs every form of interaction you can think of but if you are also running blue and counter his counters or remove his board he just fuckin folds
it's crazy
>>
>>93155709
RW or GRW if you're kinda reaching for 3 colors. Riku would likely fall under WRB if you're going for 3 colors each. This is only based on knowledge of KH1 and 2, I didn't like the side games and didn't play 3.
>>
File: Roxas_(Cloaked)_(Art).png (697 KB, 685x908)
697 KB
697 KB PNG
He'd be Orzhov right?
>>
>>93155714
>Temur
>a character with light based powers
>a character whose literally about the power of unity, bonds, and friendship.
>a character who basically martyrs himself in every game

how could he not have W in his identity.
>>
>>93155764
>there is nothing U about him.
He uses a wide variety of spells not associated with red or white
>>
File: 1681869187588214.jpg (39 KB, 600x593)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Just getting back into mtg since 2019.

Got a the Energy precon, played some, very fun.

Looking at building a deck of my own, gimme your thoughts on these three commanders.

Isshin, Two Heavens as One
Imskir Iron-Eater
Oloro,Ageless Ascetic
>>
>>93155867
brainless
based
omega fucking cringe
>>
>>93155867
>Imskir Iron-Eater
bodies people pretty hard
>>
>>93155867
>Isshin
literally just a value pile, and not a terrible idea but definitely gonna quickly get boring
>Imskir
Ultra based and probably really cool
>Oloro
I've heard he's fun, but I can't really imagine why
>>
>>93155764
i never played the game too much, but i remember the first game initially taking place on an ISLAND? huh? how about that?
looks like he's blue, chud
t. KHexpert
>>
>>93155866
a really valid point, but you would basically have to classify him at 5c with that logic.
>>
guys what's a straightforward website where i can show you my deck so you help me with the build
>>
>>93155953
moxfield
>>
I need a cool skeleton token commander because I want a deck with stuff like Skeleton Crew, Skeletal Swarming and Corpses of the Lost. Tall skellies are welcome too, so maybe a +1/+1 theme with regenerate could work too.
Not looking for high power, just enough so I don't get stomped by mid power $100 decks.
>>
>>93155866
it literally does not matter if he can use blizzaga. the only time you can justify sora being blue is when he's in wisdom form. but regular sora is not U, he's dumb and impulsive, the literal antithesis of the embodiment of U.
>>
>>93155972
i always found him cool, you can pick a black background for max skellies
>>
>>93156023
isnt that a she
>>
>>93156028
aah who gives a shit and can even remotely keep track of these critters. they are sexless to me
>>
>>93155953
Archidekt and Moxfield are fairly popular choices
>>93155972
So you've got a very short list of legendary skeleton options. So I'd recommend finding a creature in your preferred colors (probably Jund or Grixis) that fits your idea a bit. But in general you could go with
>Myrkul, Lord of Bones (Abzan)
>Sek'Kuar (Jund)
>Skeleton Ship (Dimir)
>Meren of Clan Nel Toth (Golgari)
>Coram, the Undertaker (Jund)
>Gut, True Soul Zealot (Red) + Background of your choice (Likely black/blue)
>>
>>93156023
>>93156028
yes gut is a women
>>
>>93156044
idk i asked my gf who plays bg3 a lot to tell me about the character she said its a gobbo lady who wants humie dick
>>
SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE FUCKS HUMAN MEN
>>
>>93156053
why, if it is about my peanus weanus, its different, of course :)
>>
>>93155914
You could argue for him being non-Black at least.
>>
>>93156096
You really could, he lacks basically all the characteristics of a black aligned character.

I just hesitate, because they denote he clearly still has darkness in him via anti/rage form. He also almost fell in DDD.

Though, DDD having sora fall was complete hogwash.
>>
>there is nothing blue about sora
except for literall all the magic and wizardry?
>>
What do you guys think about bouncelands? I have a friend who is extremely bouncepilled, he runs them in every deck. He also likes running all of the dual faced utility lands, so playing the land side and then bouncing it to gain access to the spell feels like great value, but every time i try to use them it just feels so slow and terrible
>>
>>93155709
Bros because he's a retard with good intentions

>>93155867
Mid
Mid
Cringe
>>
>>93155976
I wasn't even thinking of Blizzaga, I was thinking of Stop, Sleep, Gravity, Aero etc
Sora is also blue because blue is the usual "can't be blocked" color, which translates from his Keyblade abilities allowing to lock/unlock anything he wants.
>>
>>93156132
Well, it's interesting because in KH, darkness is Black-aligned only by virtue of being corruptive. Its other characteristics are more in line with Red.
>>
File: cat (2).jpg (160 KB, 1079x1079)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>93156163
i imagine scenarios in which i use bouncelands, and then get hit with blood moon or land destruction and wanna kms
>>
>>93156160
https://scryfall.com/search?q=t%3Awizard+commander%3Awrbg&unique=cards&as=grid&order=name

1 – 60 of 312 cards where the card types include “wizard” and the color identity ≤ BGRW
>>
>>93156160
>must be U if you're a wizard and magic user in a game called magic
there are hundreds of non U wizards in magic. you're coping. your logic would mean almost EVERY character in KH of FF would have U "because they can use magic"
>>
>>93156023
>>93156045
I like low cost commanders, so Gut sounds good. I see some potential with double combat turns here. Maybe I can rule zero Wizard from Beyond background with my group to get black+green in there.
Sek'Kuar sounds cool too, but the cost combined with toughness in lightning bolt range makes me worry.
>>
>>93156173
>stop, sleep, aero
all justifiably in W as well as U.
>gravity
R or G ability.
>>
>>93156201
dont take a cool and nifty idea and just turn it into 5c slop. i'd vote against this rule zero.
Also, why worry at all about lightning bolt, when shit like swords to plowshares exist?
>>
>>93155844
I'd say White in the beginning as he just follows orders like a good little member, and then Red as he turns against them.
>>
Ok guys I put my deck into the site

Backstory is that I got dragged into the game with no prior knowledge by a friend, he's brand new too, bought like 2k random cards and lended me ones he doesnt use in his deck to make a myself one. I (with help from another MTG friend) made something with the cards he had that's cool but that needs work.

Wanted to make the deck online to show you guys for general tips on what I need/don't need. Doubt I'll find the exact cards you guys recommend me but I'd want some general tips.

One thing I know is that I need some more stuff that spawns for sacrifice, right now I have the rat master guy and Oltec. Also I'm aware I'm 1 card short, must've left it at friends or just forgot to add.

https://www.moxfield.com/decks/Ebemi2akEUmx2PvUbBStDw
https://www.moxfield.com/decks/Ebemi2akEUmx2PvUbBStDw
>>
File: lorcana-week-sora.png (2.48 MB, 2000x1000)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
>>93155709
Honestly Sora would be wasted on MTG. I don't love the game but he's the one Squeenix character that should eventually be put into Lorcana with all the Disney characters.
>>
>>93156248
I would turn it into 3c slop and just ignore the background. But I'm gonna take a closer look at Jund commanders now, I think that covers most cool skeleton cards.
>>
>>93156194
>Gandalf the white
>Is black
>>
>>93156259
zombies have exactly one good lord, but i'm pretty sure hes cheap
>>
>>93156306
I pretty much rely on what my friends have so I need more of general tips and directions than exact cards.
Most of the people id play with are newish so I just want a playable deck.
>>
>>93156306
>zombies have exactly one good lord
He ain't cheap, but Zombie Master is pretty fresh - giving your undead some protection in regenerate, and evasion in swampwalk. Gotta watch out for those mirror matches, and Changelings since he's symmetrical, however.
I also like Warchief, even if he is a bit more expensive in mana.
>>
>>93156259
As long as you have a theme and 100 cards you have a commander deck.
If your limited to what your got youre very limited.
>>
>>93156372
Master is good but i feel ilke you pretty much have to have Urborg to give everyone swamps, and my ass is waiting for a reprint
>>
>>93156384
I mean I could find some cards and friends are willing to help.
It's just that I may not be able to find exact cards and more so similar stuff to it.
>>
>>93156391
try Blanket of Night
>>
File: 1693972984514239.jpg (167 KB, 672x936)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>93156259
less than a dollar
>>
While I like Orzhov zombies, I prefer Esper, or Dimir because it lets me use Negroduality, or Reflections of Littjara to clone my zombies.
Also, Rooftop Storm for F R E E (>enchantment cost tho) zombies, one of the Geralfs/Hordewing Skaab giving them flying
>>
>>93156451
I really like this one, do I put it instead of one of the nonthemed creatures?
>>
>>93155887
>>93155880
>>93156170
>>93155875
Imskir it is boys, time to eat metal and throw rocks
>>
Do you guys ever sell to card kingdom or is tcgplayer the way to go?
>>
>tfw have many Legends decks
>Djeru+Hazoret Eldrazi Rush
>6+Peri Brown Mirrorweave Tokens
>Yoshimaru+Reyhan Counters
>Dihada Reanimator Control
>Saskia Aggro
I'm heavily considering Havi, the All-Father Naya as a Self-Mill/Aristocrat deck to hopefully lock the table with Yosei loops
>>
>see commander I've never seen before
>get interested about how to build around it and theory craft what cool interactions and shit I do with it
>check other people's decks to see how people build them
>it's all degenerate combos designed to win turn 4 or earlier
Holy shit why are people like this is edh is craw country from the start
>>
File: 1582390984132.png (378 KB, 545x724)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
>>93156723
>edh

Funny how cumander tards have their own shitty little unwritten rules . They cant even consider limited it is like another game for them.
>>
>>93156740
i refuse to call edh by its slave name
>>
>>93156723
When I want to be craw I just pull out a precon
>b-but the creativity of deckbuilding
The absolute first thing you did was try to steal ideas you shit-brained troglodyte
>>
>>93156746
>getting an idea of how others do something is stealing ideas now
I guess if s coder goes to stack exchange for help is committing ip theft huh
>>
>>93156740
What unwritten rules are you talking about?
>>
>>93156740
The correct name is Elder Dragon Highlander and you have a 99 card singleton deck with a general. Anything else is WoTC shilling.
>>
Reminder that proxyfags should get the noose and be banned from the LGS.
>>
File: 5627.jpg (55 KB, 680x674)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>93156781
>>
>>93156791
>If you want to play with the likes of me you absolutely MUST give the multi million dollar corporation as much money as possible
You're the type of fag who won't let people play warhammer with 3d printed minis
>>
>>93156806
> the only fun part of any game is winning I HAVE to win everything or else my precious time is wasted
There's more to this game than winning son
>>
>>93156827
they will not understand
>>
>turn 9
>Cast commander for the first time
>It pops off for a huge play
>Go from no board presence to everyone's problem
>Narrating the turn checking resolves and mana
>"Are you gonna swing this turn anon?"
Is this BM or what
>>
>>93156897
yea duide sounds isecure
>>
>>93156827
>>93156843
Trying your best and competing is fun. Playing slapass with a pool noodle is just gay. Play to win at whatever power level or dont play at all.
>>
>>93156827
If you aren't playing to win why are you even there?
>>
I am surprised the Miku stuff sells so fast, desu. They're filled with junk cards, have bad art mostly by westerners, and Miku's hayday of popularity was over a decade ago.
>>
>>93156971
since the availability change i'm sure most lair sales are scalpers, i've had chances to get these but yeah theres just no cards of value, and like you said the miku art looks trash for all except like 2 of them
>>
>>93156959
I'm not a faggot spike. I play to do cool shit and have fun interactions. Imagine playing every game the same, looking for the same combo everytime
>alright I cast my thassas oracle and win the same way I have for the past 87 games
"Wow anon you sure are cool for doing the same thing over and over let me suck your cock"
>>
>>93156806
Generally if your opponent goes all out 1 v1 at an FNM setting, he'll be considered a dick. Your ideology only applies to RC and higher.
>>
>>93156791
Don't you have more important things to be doing right now, Rosewater? I'm sure there are some banworthy cards you should be keeping an eye on.
>>
>>93156791
You just promote counterfits desu.
>>
>>93156959
Everyone who's ever said this to me had a net deck and was effectively a waste of a human.
>>
>>93156971
it's miku. some people want it just for miku and bought a bunch for that reason alone. as the other anon pointed out, also scalpers love it BECAUSE miku is such an icon.
>>
>>93157009
Miku hasn't been a major icon since the PSP was in vogue. Anyone saying she's at peak fame is a liar.
She's less popular than Fallout.
>>
>>93157013
She's still massive, I still see loads of Miku merch and cosplays of her at every con I go to
>>
>>93157007
>>93156991
This is why edh is the embarassment of the mtg community. You should play every game to win, regardless of activity.
>>
>>93157021
Also I went to Tokyo a few months ago and Ahibara and Harajuku still had tons of Miku everywhere.
>>
>>93157028
on the contrary, it is people like you that make us a laughing stock
>>
>>93157028
Feel free to fuck off out of the thread then instead of shitting it up.
>>
>>93157013
She's THE symbol of weebdom and Japanese culture in the eyes of most normies. Literally everyone knows about Miku. Even boomers know who Miku is.
>>
>>93157053
we do not live in the same reality
>>
>>93157007
>>93156991
What exactly is "faggot" about trying to win in a game where the point is winning? Are you a natural born loser who is just happy to be there? Do you see magic as your form of creative expression and you always need to be the unique special snowflake at the table?

Also on net decking, in my experience 95% of special snowflake Johnny's are net decker themselves, playing meme net decks of reddit posts and cringe youtubers like saffronolive. You aren't fooling anyone, noob.
>>
>>93157028
>stacks sol ring and mana crypt on the top of his deck every game
>>
>>93157013
you are absolutely insane. i still see a ton of people with miku car wraps, the miku figure market is massive, etc. no one really cares about vocaloid software anymore, but miku hatsune as a brand goes far beyond the software. there is only slightly less in the last couple years because of genshin waifu faggotry, but they can never hope to come close to the level of saturation miku has reached.
>>
>>93157061
the point of the game is joshing with your buddies
>>
File: 1700206792353758.png (186 KB, 615x292)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>93157061
>>
>>93157061
You're arguing on 4chan in the year 2024. You are not winning at life.
>>
>>93157071
It's about having fun with your buddies by kicking their ass, like Super Smash Bros. I play soccer against my friends and the most fun part of it is nutmegging them.
>>
>>93157090
yes you can do that without being a desperate cutthroat gigatryhard faggot
it's infinitely more fun to beat each others asses with jank
>>
>>93157061
3 hour craw games getting baked and drunk with buddies is the point of this format.
>>
File: mh1-112-undead-augur.jpg (156 KB, 672x936)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>93156259
Very charming deck.
Your curve seems good, lots of low drops.
You have a good amount of targeted removal, although most of it is very inefficient. But if that's your card pool that's your card pool.
Obvious advice is to play more Zombies, if that is what you're going for. There's tons of great cheap options if you do decide to buy more cards.
I would look for one or more ways to give your team evasion and some additional card advantage/card draw. I expect you're playing a very casual kitchen table meta, and those games tend to end up like draft: big board stalls where everybody has a hard time breaking through. So either getting through with evasion or overwhelming with card advantage are two ways to proactively break a board stall. You should also find a proper board wipe or two, Drag to the Bottom isn't gonna cut it.
Don't play Darksteel Garrison that card is awful.
I wouldn't play Corrupt in a two color deck.

Have fun anon you're making me nostalgic for simpler times.

>>93157013
My brother in christ they sell Miku merch at Forever 21.
>>
>tfw your weird brew actually works
Opponents were real cool as well.
>>
>>93157028
>>93157061
>net deckers seething when called out
Make your own decks.
>>
>>93157130
what do you think about my commander?

Also, a friend showed me a guy from my town selling cards and he has both the card you sent and >>93156451 this one for like 1$ for both so i might buy those two
>>
>>93157172
Aron's fine. In the abstract Bartolome is the stronger card due to being a free sac outlet, but I don't know if you have the cards to abuse him. I think it's cute that you have a couple of ways in the deck to untap Aron to get around it being a tap ability. Either one I think is a good commander for a beginning player, if a bit middling in power.
>>
>>93157170
this thread gets angry when you make unique decks. Netdecking is safer.
>>
File: kino.png (3.18 MB, 2001x1245)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB PNG
>>93157340
i don't care about this thread doesn't like me building my own from scratch, i will keep doing it.
>>
File: orzhov.png (360 KB, 530x370)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
Any recs for orzhov commanders? I've looked at both in pic related, but Teysa seems a bit basic and in play testing devolves into solitaire, and from what I've seen of Eriette she can't seem to hang and fizzles out over the course of games
>>
i know gisa and geralf basically powercrept him but i just think he looks cool af
>>
Currently retooling and adjusting Coram, how many Dredge cards seems like enough? I've got 5 currently, and one of them repeatedly puts himself back in the grave pretty much free of charge.
Shambling Shell, Golgari Grave-Troll, Stinkweed Imp, Shenanigans, and Dakmor Salvage. Deck self-mills pretty okay, so I'm hoping that's good enough, but I do own Golgari Thug and Golgari Gravescale if need be.
>>
File: IMG_0652.jpg (158 KB, 672x936)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>93157404
His precon is pretty fun, plenty of ways to build just throwing in random vampires and sac outlets.
Amalia is a sick combo commander, I built her with Lurrus partner
Liesa is strong and popular too
>>
>>93157404
Ayli or Elenda, both have fun play styles around aristocrats strats.
>>93157461
Have you tried not being a faggot?
>>
File: atifactkino.png (3.76 MB, 2269x1317)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB PNG
>>93157340
I WILL KEEP POSTING
>>
>>93155201
>n-netdecking spikes
Truly the funniest cope. Of fucking course you look at cards online, there are only 10 million of them. You want to know the real reason people complain about netdecking? People who complain lack the fundamental ability to play the game at a tactical deckbuilding level or a practical gameplay level and they want an excuse to still be good at magic when they get their shit pushed in. Go netdeck any deck you want, I know for a fact I'll pilot my deck better because I have 10 years experience iterating on it. Magic BEGINS when people have access to every card and every resource available. Your super special ladies in chairs tribal deck is bad and was built as a joke to compensate for your lack of ability to play the game.
>>
>>93157537
only insecure fags dont reply to the person theyre responding to, this is passive aggressive womanly behavior lol
>>
>>93157551
Sorry, I cant hear you over my ability to actually play the game and enjoy myself. Maybe if you practiced and actually played you'd improve.
>>
>>93157551
netdecking is good
>b-but then people will play cedh decks!
so? tournaments are completely different from the real game
what works there won't always work at the table
>>
>>93157575
i'm not the guy youre pretend fighting with
i'm just pointing out your womanly behavior
>>
File: 1701305651724255.jpg (42 KB, 800x804)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>93157582
>Decks designed to consistently win against all other decks will struggle against little timmy playing big stompy because... they just will!
Tap wishclaw talisman play breach gottem ggs.
>>
File: 1574129856031.jpg (12 KB, 136x173)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Please, create a Batching term for big sea-creatures
>Kraken, Leviathan, Octopus, or Serpent
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR6fECxF44I
commander for this song?
>>
>>93157638
Whenever you cast a sea monster spell from your hand, look at the top X cards of your library, where X is that spell’s mana value. You may cast a spell with mana value less than X from among them without paying its mana cost. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order. (Krakens, Leviathans, Octopi and Serpents are sea monsters)
>>
>>93157404
Teysa is a real "I play my game, not yours" by just making things that get sacked and have one sided drain effects.

Eriette is fine on a 1v1 basis if a bit susceptible to tokens. Ratadrabak is a super frustrating one to play against, same with aetheros. But honestly being annoying and having shit tons of pings or triggers is kind of what Orzhov does.
>>
>>93157657
i'm actually fine with the redundant reminder text, because it's at the end of the effect
>>
>>93157618
You dont actually play the game. They'll struggle because cedh decks are tuned to deal with very specific shit. Timmy doesnt give a fuck about trinisphere, back to basics, or static orb.
>>
>>93157639
+ blink
idk
>>
>>93157678
>Timmy doesnt give a fuck about trinisphere, back to basics, or static orb.
you are legit fucking delusional
>>
>>93157678
>Every cEDH deck is control (the worst type of cEDH deck)
Also Timmy's 5c pile gets blown out by back to basics what are you smoking?
>>
>>93157709
>n-no you
oh wow you're so clever!
>>
cedhbros.. timmies are LAUGHING at us
>>
File: 20240611_154803.jpg (3.14 MB, 3989x2630)
3.14 MB
3.14 MB JPG
>>93157530
Me too
>>
File: inv-13-death-or-glory.jpg (225 KB, 672x936)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
thoughts?
>>
>>93157763
shitty.
>>
File: 1718392522444365.webm (1.98 MB, 1024x1024)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB WEBM
>>93157726
>>
Thoughts on rule of law stax decks?
>>
>>93157714
Most cedh decks right now are midrange value piles with a combo finisher and enough cheap removal to stop faster, shittier combo decks. Given equal access to resources it can be very difficult for these decks to deal with large resiliant threats. You're vastly underestimating how inbred the competitive meta is because there are no sideboards and everything is a best of one pod match. There is a reason slicer can put up results; sometimes a big guy and commander damage is all it takes.
>>
>>93157763
your opponents will never cooperate, it isn't worth it. the only time i could MAYBE see it, is if you are some mono white soul sisters deck that has so much redundancy that both piles are pretty much the same, and you can use this to come back from a wipe. even then, its meh.
>>
>>93157703
nice
>>
>Favourite sleeves are discontinued
rip lime, for my oozes (slime)
what other brands have a variety of colours to choose from?
>>
>>93157757
nice, anon. will you be putting the energy wheel in this deck for a draw three in red, or no? any other potential MH3 cards you might've added? party thrasher?
>>
File: 1515719243496.jpg (32 KB, 720x736)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>see Chthonian Nightmare in LGS case
>neat, was thinking of getting one
>next to it's a Recurring Nightmare
>oh hell yeah, that's way stronger despite being more expensive
>buy it and leave
>driving home I remember that Recurring Nightmare is banned in EDH
>realize I'm pic related
>tell myself maybe eventually the RC will unban it or one day it might increase in value
>realize that's probably just copium
>>
>>93156806
EDH is insufferable when everyone is trying from deck construction to win. It always turns into an arms race until someone inevitably netdecks and proxies a cEDH list. The RC hasn't kept the banlist even remotely up to date with what it needs to be to keep actually degen stuff out of the format so until then we're stuck doing this dumb song and dance.
>>
>>93157964
this nigga so dumb please pray for him
>>
>>93157835
These "midrange value piles" will win the game before timmy's value pile even gets to play the game.
>Blue farm
Does literally any infinite or just tutors for a wincon
>Sisay
Tutors for infinite with fast mana if commander resolves
>Kinnan
Does literally any infinite mana combo on turn 2 or 3
>Tivit
Will take infinite turns if commander ever resolves (it will)
>Silas
Breach + Brain Freeze uninterrupted basically blue farm

Now let's see how Slicer did
>1 top 4 finish this year with 23 entries
>>
File: 1716553120900469.jpg (8 KB, 402x462)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>93157964
just write 'chthonian nightmare', '1b', and the card description on three separate pieces of paper, and slide them outside the inner sleeve, then use it as a proxy for a laugh
>>
>>93157835
>and enough cheap removal to stop faster, shittier combo decks
We had a guy show up at the shop a few months ago complaining that nobody plays against his old stickfingers deck because his friends are all salty fags who hate graveyard decks and refuse to run hate pieces. We sat down to play and he goes for the combo turn 2, getting about to the part where he sacrificed his dryad arbor. He tried to cast something that made his other lands creatures and it got dazed because someone was tired of watching him solitaire, then someone else made him sac razikath and he got real mopey and didnt stay for a second game
>>
>>93157835
I'm this anon >>93157964 and I'm glad you posted. Now I don't feel like the most retarded person in this thread.
>>
>>93158026
It's still you since that guy didn't spend 40 dollars on a banned RL card
>>
>>93157964
>tell myself maybe eventually the RC will unban it or one day it might increase in value
>realize that's probably just copium
it might not be. i would not be surprised if they aren't stockpiling them, and once they have enough and wotc prints enough other broken shit they will unban it for massive monetary gains while being able to say "lol its fine in the current meta." almost certain this is what happened with metalworker.
>>
>>93158034
At least I can sell it and probably get away with a $10 net loss, but if you think cEDH decks lose to Timmy's dinosaur pile, your brain damage is permanent.
>>
>>93157989
I've seen decks like these lose to timmy aggro craw so many times
>>
>>93158087
Where are the timmy aggro craw decks in the cedh tournament results then?
>>
>>93157835
>most cedh decks are midrange value piles with combo finishers
>filled to the brim with cheap removal and tutors
>but your timmy battlecruiser deck can TOTALLY win against them even though a solitaire win can happen on T4 very regularly, if not sooner while the timmy battlecruiser deck has casted maybe 3 spells total
stop pretending it is very "inbred." this isn't standard, where pro circuit actually can vary wildly from a local's fnm and actually lose against a non-meta deck. the chance of the average timmy battlecruiser deck that hasn't invested in a bunch of shit like mana crypts and vaults absolutely will lose against a cedh deck that has been tested many times over to solitaire a win as fast as possible.
>>
>>93157929
Umber getting discontinued is a travesty
>>
>>93155274
>Jeskai
>Not running Patriot Missile
Do you hate fun?
>>
What won cons do people go for with this guy?
>>
File: 1688275720225683.png (111 KB, 190x265)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>nothing personnel kid
>>
>>93156740
Holy shit would you shut up for once, combofag?
>>
>>93158357
Win cons, autocorrect fucked me
>>
Any good commanders that happen to be uoh? Asking for a friend
>>
>>93158401
>uoh
what the fuck is that
>>
>>93158357
Ensuring everyone rage quits because you keep countering their shit
>>
CEDH decks are either built to go fast or to slow fast decks. Against most precon/low/mid decks, playing to win and seeking optimal mulligans, even slower decks can threaten t3-4 wins because they don't have to leave as much interaction up to stop others from comboing off so early. On the other hand, random hatebears (Dranith Magistrate) and/or suboptimal plays (keeping bad hands) can significantly hinder CEDH decks in non-CEDH pods.
>>
>>93158401
flip chandra
>>
File: F0TRNF4aMAI5Ub9 (1).jpg (64 KB, 672x680)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>93158434
>precons and low power decks can threaten t3-4 wins against cedh decks
>>
>>93158458
Learn to read, retard.
>>
Any anons here ever built a deck with any of the nephilheim at the helm? Forgot about them and just remembered how cool each one is
>>
>>93158369
Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door.
>>
Stories from pisslow edh:
game 1
>playing otharri
>t1 esper sentinel
>someone blows their board wipe to get rid of it
>did not draw from esper sentinel, yet somehow got value out of it
>run them over with fire birb and one million rebel tokens
game 2
>imodane kills everybody with zada after spending 7 turns to accrue 4 mana
game 3
>neera wild mage
>game drags on for 20(!) turns
>nobody has any enchantment hate for arcane bombardment which has a reality shift exiled with it
>just keep turning shit into manifested 2/2s
>eventually go thermonuclear and run them over with 36 ovika goblins generated in 1 turn
>>
File: SmotheringTithe.jpg (370 KB, 919x1280)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
Whats worse?

A mass land destruction deck, or a Stax deck with no wincon?
>>
Got a couple more games in with my Necrobloom deck which has quickly become one of my favorites. The land strategy is just hard for most people to even interact with and sometimes creatures like Six just stick around for a couple turns and I go nuts with the value.
>>
>>93158666
A solitaire deck that takes turns that go more than 5 minutes
>>
>>93158666
At least with stax you can look at your hand and try figure out how to beat it
>>
File: hazezon.jpg (168 KB, 672x936)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>93158666
mld is based
>>
>>93156806
Based imagep
>>
>>93158666
Three players working together can wriggle out of even a good stax lock with enough removal and beatdown, but most decks can't do shit about MLD.
>>
>>93156806
The shitfits I witness on spelltable when someone pulls that dumb shit are amazing
>Well developed opponent, me and the other two are a bit behind, there is a clear life total to try chipping away at
>"I don't want to hurt any feelings so I'll roll a dice"
>"Just swing it at me, I am now targeting you for having zero threat assessment"
If you want to have a fun time triggering aspies, get on spelltable today!
>>
File: 1712783857435041.jpg (62 KB, 731x437)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
A friend of mine plays an Eldrazi deck. It was headed by Emrakul, but he just changed it to Ulalek. This deck is no fun to party against at all. It's not even a very good deck at all. It's basically just mana rocks and bombs. If we blow up his rocks (which he usually whines about), he just sits there and does nothing. If he's allowed to go off, he craps out big annihilator eldrazi over and over. Neither outcome is very fun. I honestly don't understand how he even has fun playing the deck. Is there a good way to tell him his deck is just kind of miserable?
>>
File: znr-127-soul-shatter.jpg (179 KB, 672x936)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>93158369
Kek, hag is way past her prime.
>>
>Just played a game with pic related and almost Voltroned out a win before MTGO decided to crash from all the creatures to graveyard triggers
Only positive outcome to the RC changing zoning rules on death is that he can now reliably copy opposing Commanders.
>>
>>93158666
mld is worse, hands-down. It's taking away your resources rather than denying them, and unlike stax where you can claw back into the game with good plays and the right removal, good luck trying to do that with zero mana; especially if the mld player makes their lands indestructible so parity is completely shattered.

And at least stax players typically acknowledge that their playstyle is miserable, because mld cunts have this obnoxious "confused" attitude where they "don't know" why people are scooping after the umpteenth land wipe or why players focus them down first knowing the shit they're trying to pull.
>>
>>93158401
This game is absolutely devoid of beauty, don't bother for looking for goon material, unless you're the kind of person that gets off to unaltered marvel costume design
>>
What effect will he have?
>>
>>93158835
Play a Savra deck. Shit out an army of zombie tokens and dare him to swing at you with his annihilators.
>>
>>93158357
Docent of Perfection is nice, although you could go the degenerate option of Dramatic Reversal+Isochron Scepter+Sphinx Bone Wand
>>
>>93158918
yoshitaka amano is one of the few artists whose work i see and gets me wanting to really get back on my illustration shit.
>>
File: Timmy.jpg (29 KB, 223x310)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>93156163
>effectively +1 card advantage
Neat
>gives away 2 turns of land plays if 1 permanent is removed
Lame
>provides 2 different colors
Neat
>enters tapped
Lame
>plays great when your dickhead friend plays Winter Orb
Neat
>plays like shit when your dickhead friend plays Blood Moon
Lame
>resets land ETBs for a second use
Neat
>resets ETB tapped lands to completely kill some starting hands
Lame
>Gives free mana with land untap shenanigans
Neat
>land untap shenanigans are extremely marginal or expensive in IRL dollars
Lame
>Is a great budget addition
Neat
>Is a lightning rod for epic-gamer-giga-brain-fully-enlightened-truly-ascended-dunking-moments (they blew up your 2 mana land instead of the endless value engine your opponent uses to win the game)
Lame
>>
>>93158902
plenty of hot chicks in game
>>
>>93157404
Orah storm. It is the most skill intensive and based WB deck you can play.
>>
>>93158533
Make less retarded posts faggot
>>
Dual colored anons of /edh/
How many basics do you run? With all those crazy new MDFCs, I find myself going from like 12 basics down to like 9 (perhaps even lower).
How much do you think is too many where it is unreliable and how many is too few where it is way too greedy and punishable?
>>
>>93159120
usually around 10. i also load the fuck up on utility lands, because i just don;t have the space for them in 3+ colour decks.
>>
>>93159120
I have a bunch of two colored decks, and even before the MDFCs, I only every run 8 basics. Usually 3 regular basics of each color, and a snow basic of each color for Field of the Dead. With the amount of good utility lands, fetches, and dual lands out there, I don't know how anyone plays more basics than that. Especially with the MDFCs now.
>>
>>93159118
Not that guy, you're just ESL.
>>
Best UB generals?
>>
>>93159262
Kenway
>>
File: 1718612605721413.png (54 KB, 1111x288)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>Play Jon one time
>Dude literally starts trying to stack his deck out of rage between matches
>Call him out on it
>
>>
>>93159120
18. 9 of each. I still have plenty of room for utility lands and dual lands and generally the MDFCs are so overcosted it's better to just run another basic because the spell side is just that bad.
>>
File: ice-294-glaciers.jpg (253 KB, 672x936)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
Bloodmoon me, will ya?
>>
>>93159367
Critical success.
>>
>>93157061
>they hated him because he told them the truth

When you're building your deck you don't have to build it to win as fast and efficiently as possible.

Still, no matter what deck you're playing. even fucking precons or some group hug jank, you should play to win.
>>
>>93159367
What's a tunnel deck
>>
>>93159484
This
*unzips*
>>
>>93159441
Who would be the best jeskai stax/land destruction commander?
>>
My whore queen!
>>
>>93157013
Miku still moves mountains of merch.
>>
>>93159262
I like Caesar, though I've been having a lot of fun with Boone too.
>>
>>93159581
Nothing wrong with being a whore, as long as you're the one making the money. It's a slut who deserves to shamed, for being too stupid to profit off of her work.
>>
File: 20211013_215214.jpg (3.15 MB, 4032x2268)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB JPG
>>93157340
Hell yeah it is but fuck it.
>>
File: 2ed-17-crusade.png (1.96 MB, 745x1040)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
Gonna ask for feedback for this Deck I designed. Gonna be making a Mono-White Crusade themed deck. And i wanna see about any improvements/closer to the theme cards to go into the deck.

Cheers lads:
https://archidekt.com/decks/4359778/crusaders
>>
File: 1000021584.jpg (148 KB, 672x936)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>93156023
>should be rakdos thematically
>best option for her is boros because of better token generators and board buffs for your skellies
really makes you think
>>
File: MtGCommanderTrays.png (1.56 MB, 1080x847)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
What kind of accessories do you use aside from the usual dice?
Do you use these fancy command zones?
>>
>>93159945
a playmat, single color (orange)
>>
>>93156163
I used to like them but after many bad experiences I've taken them out of every deck except Borborygmos Enraged. I just hate etb tapped lands, I feel so farbehind every thime I play one. I get people want to live the dream of using a bouncland to reset and cast an mdfc land, but good god that means you probably player two etbtapped lands that game? Absolute misery.

>>93159120
Approximately 20 basics. The original mdfc lands never really impressed me, we'll see about these new ones if I get time to try them.
>>
>>93159945
Playmat, infinitokens, things for counters, dry erase markers.
>>
>>93159846
Where is your removal
>>
File: Parting-Gust.jpg (180 KB, 1000x1536)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>Promise a gift

How many annoying new mechanics do we need that will be lost and forgotten a month after release? Takes me back to day/night and choose e role.
>>
File: TTPS00943_00001.png (246 KB, 480x272)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>93155567
triple triad cards that turn into items
>>
>>93159989
Trying to keep to a Theme. Which is why i'm asking for suggestions and tips lol. I'll go looking for some.
>>
>>93159945
why does the commander tax wheel count in 1s?
>>
>>93160001
Probably # of times cast, not the tax.
>>
File: 1684089091080566.jpg (235 KB, 1125x1500)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>93155709
Red white with friends forever skill
>>
Say something nice about my wife.
>>
Bloomburrow will bring back banding.

The mice will be banding.
>>
>>93160217
All it will bring back is furries because trannies and blackwashed angels and elves are not enough.
>>
>>93160081
great lips
>>
File: 410e.jpg (19 KB, 431x387)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>93155709
With modern WOTC he will be 5 color so you can run all your KH cards in the deck
His actual colors would be Naya
>Red - Sora is driven by his emotions more than anything and his care for others.
>White - He says "My friends are my power" many times in the series and it is completely true, he would not be special without friends who were special around him like Riku or Roxas or Ventus.
>Green - Sora very much acts on instinct, putting himself in harms way to help others without a second (or first) thought. He also relies a lot on interdependence, his ability to wield any keyblade (let alone more than one) comes down to his connection to others, similar to his reason for being in white.
He would be a Naya equipment commander that gets more power based on how many keyblade masters he has on the battlefield or in the graveyard.
Once per combat he could also return one to the battlefield attacking with him through the power of waking, after he does this 7 times he gets exiled (flavor win but probably complicated)
>>
>>93155822
You should play Birth by Sleep, watch Dream Drop Distance cutscenes, then play 3 now with Re:Mind
>>
>>93155844
He would go
>Orzhov at the beginning of Days
>Rakdos as he rebels against the Organization and until his fight with Sora in The World that Never Was.
>Boros after that as he accepts who he is
>>
>>93159581
Orzhov cum dumpster
>>
>>93155867
Isshin is boring as commander, but very fun in mardu combat trigger commanders like Kaalia
Imskir is rad and cool.
Oloro is annoying
>>
>>93157481
>Amalia is a sick combo commander, I built her with Lurrus partner
I was thinking of doing this, how is it?
>>
>>93157638
I get serpent being different but why the hell are Kraken and Leviathan different creature types?
>>
>>93160323
Because krakens are usually depicted as giant cephalopods while anything can be a leviathan, but I've seen the terms used interchangeably for a long time now so that's moot, the real reason is that Wizards feel lazy and don't feel like doing another mass errata.
>>
>>93160501
Mass errata are shitty and ruin the fidelity of old cards, I wish they'd stop this creature type changing bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_0290.jpg (139 KB, 672x936)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>93160317
Soul Sisters with Amalia and a bunch of low drops powers through your deck until your graveyard is full and you cast pic related or similar, flooding the board and giving you a million more Amalia triggers. Honestly the worst part of the deck is resolving your triggers because there's so many of them, but the decision tree becomes easier with practice.
>>
>>93155274
Zedruu but aura voltron where you donate everything attached to zedruu to other players
>>
Atraxa reprint when? I want a copy that says her correct creature types on it
>>
File: znr-308-scute-swarm.jpg (186 KB, 672x936)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>93159945
Mat, erasable tokens, dry erase markers and microfiber cloth. Tracking Scute Swarms is a bitch.
>>
>>93160629
then make one
>>
>>93160629
She's already gotten reprinted multiple times with the Phyrexian creature type included, the latest in MOM.
>>
https://www.moxfield.com/decks/kvzzwS46r0Ws_Cpqbr0j0A
not really sure about the curve on this deck, perhaps too many 3 drops
>>
>>93157481
he's not Edgar but Clavileno fucks people hard, turning expendable vampires into huge flying bodies is a great effect
>>
>>93156194
I'm still brewing and testing Gandalf the White as artifact tribal, but I'm sometimes having trouble closing the game.
My main wincons are Myr Battlesphere, Wurmcoil Engine, a few tutors like Scrapyard Recombiner, Kuldotha Forgemaster and a handful of recursion creatures.
Should I ditch some stuff and just go full modular?
>>
>>93160824
forgot the list
https://www.moxfield.com/decks/0fP0imz88EWnXszOiQucSw
>>
>>93160824
Not really a suggestion, my friend has a Gandalf deck that just plays lots of cheap draw artifacts and recursion to durdle and eventually draw through his deck to find walking ballista and heliod.
I hate it.
>>
File: Atraxa.png (649 KB, 527x736)
649 KB
649 KB PNG
>>93160782
Oh, I didn't notice them because they are a secret lair and variant art respectively.
I wish we had the Double Master box topper full art with the correct typing because I'm not sure if I like this art or not. I love the colors, especially with the foiling but not a huge fan of the Capenna border
>>
>>93155274
Is there a person in your LGS who keeps crying no proxies allowed? Tetzin and make a deck with a ton of MDFC cards.
Else, make Zedruu the only truly based option
>>
Are poison counters that bad nowadays? Did Toxic help make it balanced compared to infect?
>>
>>93160910
yeah it's super pushed now. don't even need to attack for infect these days since they decided to print more non-creature poison effects that are cheap, cantrip and hit every opponent
>>
>>93159992
It could be a nice mechanic if you could gift creatures, enchantments, artifacts or lands from your hand to their battlefield instead of pointless tokens.
>>
>>93159992
Thats how sets work anon. There are set mechanics, and most of them were not intended to be revisited in any meaningful way. That is why evergreen mechanics exist. Find something valid to complain about not how the game has functioned since its inception
>>
>>93161008
>continued
Cast a spell in exchange for gifting a permanent (a bit like discarding) and then draw a card.
>>
>>93160888
that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid. fuck.
>>
>>93157962
Isn't the energy wheel broken as printed and let's you draw your whole deck? I added the MDFC Prowess Monk land, Glimpse the Impossible and Flare of Duplication from MH3 and am currently figuring what to slot out for Powerbalance which I want to test. I also added reiterate because it lets me impulse draw my entire deck with Jeska's Will if opponent's hand is big enough. It can also help me loop lightning bolt if I have infinite mana.

I want to make room for Ghostfire Slice and Rending Volley too but it's hard to clear slots for new cards
>>
>>93156806
What if what's fun for me is oppressive control and hatebear prison stax?
>>
>>93161062
>My fun overrules your fun
Is the typical casual responds, because they'll attempt to gaslight you into believing their own opinion is the voice of the format's community as a whole.
>>
>>93159476
Zoomers literally think competition is scary and feelsbad.
>>
I hope all mtg players fucking die. That is all.
>>
>>93161208
Literally the opposite, zoomers are the most competitive generation around because they were raised on online video games, most of the sixty card players where I live are zoomers and the zoomer commander players tend to be the ones with the busted decks. Most of the casual anti competitive players are older people who got into magic during the pandemic.
>>
>>93161057
>Isn't the energy wheel broken as printed
In general, it’s best not listen to the ravings of the occasional schizo on /tg/
>>
>>93159945
IPad for tracking life totals. Box of tokens, dice bag. Playmat(s). Some ability counters. I've bounced between keeping my commander in a top loader or not or it's own thing. Currently they're in the gamegenics slide case but they're really tight when the card is sleeved.
>>
Hey guys, judge Q

Context: I have ulalek, echoes and mirror box on the battlefield

I use arena of glory to cast ulamog the defiler, giving him haste. If he’s copied, do those copies have haste as well?

Also…. Related green text for how busted these new lands are.

>have shifting woods
>becomes a copy of darksteel monolith
>>
>>93161229
>He thinks modern online video games are "competitive"
KEK
>>
First time ive tried to build a deck using graveyard shenanigans so no idea how this looks. General idea is fill gy with angels, recur them and then kill the board with the blood tokens. Need 2 cards still and happy to hear any suggestions

https://archidekt.com/decks/8069217/blod
>>
File: 1712842497528369.jpg (223 KB, 672x936)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
I hate tokens and counters with a passion and want to build a deck which punishes the use of them.
Commander for this feel?
>>
I'm just complaining cause it was brought to my attention again, but I remember the erratic to ranar and it killing his rest in peace loops. Ever since that change my deck sits on the shelf doing nothing. It's so disappointing, it's not like the combo was op, and it was a unique combo. Now I just have it sitting there dead. Anyone else have decks killed by erratas or rulings?
I don't know what to do with that deck. I could probably add a color or something and make another blink deck. Anyone have any suggestions to ease my pain?
>>
https://gatherer.wizards.com/pages/card/details.aspx?multiverseid=49075
>>
>>93161487
Yes it copies that effect, an example ruling that taught me this is how if you evoke nulldrifter and copy it on the stack, it will die on entrance as well. So they keep casted properties
>>
>>93161898
>>93161487
But the land specifics mana from the land itself must be spent on its casting to grant haste, nulldrifters abilities are tied to the card itself and not an outside effect from a different card.
I'm not a judge so my input should be taken secondly to more experienced people.
>>
>>93160910
Infect's never really been super good in commander, at least as something to build a deck around (as opposed to adding Tainted Strike to a voltron deck to surprise-delete one player). Mostly because the whole "buff Blighted Agent to 10/10 to oneshot the opponent" strategy is harder to do when you only have a single copy of Blighted Agent and all your pump spells and you need to do the trick 3 times. Toxic is fairer in that it performs the same in most cases (Plague Stinger and Pestilent Syphoner are effectively the same card if you cast it on t2, since the odds are you aren't going to have time to pump the stinger before it gets removed), but doesn't have that potential to unexpectedly oneshot a player. Commander infect decks rely more on using proliferate effects to increase poison counters over time instead of dealing poison counters through damage, as it would take too long to get counters on all 3 players with combat damage alone when most of your creatures are weak and you generally have to leave yourself open to opposing creatures due to attacking with your poison creatures every chance you get.
>>
>>93161843
mono red oder axonil is a great token hater. his suite includes burn when someone sacrifices an artifact or has a creature enter the battlefield among others.
but the best would probably be a blue commander utilizing return permanents to hand board wipes. no hexproof or indestructible is gonna protect from that. blue is also great for theft. stealing a carefully cultivated fatty never stops being funny.
>>
>>93161874
sell it, then stop investing in corporate cardboard and instead buy a good printer. whenever you don't wanna play a deck anymore, just print a new one.
>>
>want to build Phyrexian deck
>the tribal buff tools suck total ass
Did they just overestimate the impact of Incubators? Most buff cards for them slap an Incubate on it and just overcost the whole thing making it suck
>>
>>93161487
>>93161898
>>93161905
Copiable characteristics are anything printed on the card and any decisions made casting it (targets, modes, value of X, additional or alt costs). You will not copy a granted ability.
>>
>>93161984
You can probably forgo a lot of the anthems and just put in proliferate cards
>>
>>93159945
store/friends supply dice and mat, so I only ever being one thing - those plastic Pokémon tokens, to indicate stuff like poison, slime, lifelink counters etc.
the quality was surprisingly high, with some of them using multiple see-through layers of colored plastic. I don't know shit about Pokémon, but they sold them at the LGS and they have become a staple supplement since then.
>>
>>93161984
WotC just had absolutely no idea what the fuck to do with Phyrexia gameplay-wise. They simply juggle too many things at once. Even modern-day Phyrexian cards are still juggling Toxic, Corruption, Incubate, Mites, Proliferating, Transforming cards etc. Not even bringing up the fact that half the Phyrexian cards just had absolutely nothing to do with each other
>>
File: 1713486875708651.jpg (197 KB, 960x1435)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>
>>93159977
>infinitokens
kill yourself for buying that overpriced brand garbage. shilled by youtubers for no reason other than they are friends with the infinitoken person. i got 4 times as many for the same price off amazon, without the stupid fucking borders. that take away drawing space.
>>
>>93162062
gonna include that in my omo deck
>>
whats your guys favourite artist or place to buy fancy tokens from? for my decks that don't have a large variety of tokens i would like to get some real nice ones for the few they do have
>>
Ban Protean Hulk.
>>
>>93160893
The capenna border looks shit everywhere except foiled and in person where it looks amazing
>>
Bloomburrow looks like such a breath of fresh air, wow the last couple years have been so bad for art.
>>
My banlist suggestion:
- Cards that aren't powerful enough to be cedh stables, but powerful enough that they are pretty much auto wins when they enter the battlefield and the 3 other players need to all go against that one player for a chance to win.
Suggestions, or arguments against, or for this?
>>
>>93156789
If you call your Commander your General you are gatekeeping this hobby and perpetuating militaristic and violent ideals and you aren't welcome at my table.
>>
>>93162062
This will go great in a squirrel deck
>>
>>93162182
Bloomburrow has been one of the only sets I've actually given a shit about in recent years. It's been the only set where I've genuinely wanted to dive headfirst into it and build everything I can and they haven't even shown basically any of the set
>>
>smothering tithe
>rhystic study

I wish these cards were banned
>>
>>93162096
i just use other card games for tokens if i'm not using official ones
my wurmcoil engine? splits into an yveltal and xerneas, the pink one is the lifelink one
karnstructs? magnet warriors
slug tokens from toxrill? Goomy, of course.
>>93162211
just aggressively browbeat anyone who uses them until they stop
both in game targetting and irl ribbing
i got a friend to take his jeweled lotus out of his deck this way
>>
>>93162211
Hear, hear!
>>
>>93162167
That's nice to hear at least I might just get one then
>>
>>93159945
>dicebag containing dice (obviously) and those little gemstones thingys for indicating non-numerical counters etc
>notepad and pen for life totals as all the apps drain my phone battery like a motherfucker
>playmat
Only use the mat for EDH. Don't really need one in 60 card matches as you've not got somebody sitting beside you and can kind of use as much space length wise as you need
>>
>>93162167
I agree yet I find I am often alone when I share this opinion the gilded is very flashy and looks great
>>
>>93162222
>I nagged a friend to remove a card I didn't like
You EDH players are pathetic.
>>
>>93162272
>wah wah noo stop let me power out my 7 drop commander and make the game go much faster than everyone wants
no
he can play it at the higher power tables, i dont care what he does when not playing with me
everyone knows i like mid power games and my decks are like 150$ max because i just simply dont want to push the game too quickly, game lengths should be 40 minutes to an hour not 15
>>
>>93162211
>Demonic Consultation
>The One Ring
>All free spells that check for your Commander being on the field
Add these to the list.
>>
>>93159945
>2 full sets of dice
>A bunch of spindowns from stuff like FtV and Deckmasters
>Some old coins
>Spare teeth
>Couple challenge coins college gave me for winning regional stuff a couple years in a row
>A neato 2d10 thats a d10 inside a larger transparent d10
>A bad dragon spindown from a promotion they did like a decade ago
>Business cards from the artists that Ive gotten alters and proofs from
>>
>>93159945
>Prossh used to be a boogeyman in the format
>>
>>93159992
That's slick. It's both a removal (giving a different opponent a 1/1 to be a dick, no life gain or ramp) or an evasion spell.
>>
>>93162332
i still remember the day they changed the command zone rule and the fucking surge of dread i felt knowing i cant just fucking shuffle prossh in anymore
>>
>>93162062
Oh thank god I thought we were gonna go a whole week without getting spoilers.
>>
>>93162062
Broken in my goblins deck
>>
>>93162286
If you're commander is 6 maybe 7+ jeweled lotus is okay thinking otherwise is silly when the rest of the table likely has a commander that's 4cmc or less. Fast mana in general should be more accepted at casual tables all it does is enable everyone to do more and interact more
>>
>>93162211
>>93162290
Agree on the one ring.

Can some creative souls add suggestion for a edh banlist version of this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPGcBvrbcNw
>>
>>93162038
>Even modern-day Phyrexian cards are still juggling Toxic, Corruption, Incubate, Mites, Proliferating, Transforming cards etc.
At least some of them at least synergize with each other. Toxic and Corruption both deal with poison counters (one puts the counters on people and the other gives you benefits if an opponent has at least 3 poison counters), and proliferate synergizes really nicely with poison.
Incubate seems to have been their attempt to make a mechanic that synergizes with the existing Phyrexian proliferate cards without using poison, but ended up way undertuned. And the transforming cards I feel were less about Phyrexian tribal mechanics and more about MOM's theme of the Phyrexians invading and corrupting other planes, by letting you play non-Phyrexian creatures that are transformed into Phyrexians. I doubt we'd see that mechanic make a return in future Phyrexian cards. Incubate could in theory, but it's probably too weak to bother bringing it back without dedicating a lot more support for it to make it good. At this point it seems poison counters and mechanics that interact with them are the main Phyrexian tribal mechanic, with proliferate being secondary because it interacts with poison counters and can be used to include Phyrexian creatures in sets like MH3 which don't have enough space to support poison as a game style (proliferate has a lot more general utility since it also works in superfriends and any decks that care about putting counters on creatures).
>>
>LGS store swapped to fill and fire pods instead of random pairings
This is miserable. I hate the random cliques, I hate that I can look at the signup sheet and choose a pod based on who I like or dislike. I hate joining a pod and then having some guy with his girlfriend come together to collude on a win. Fuck this shitty system.
>>
>>93162439
It's just an awkward situation overall. Initially Infect was their main gimmick for New Phyrexia but WotC clearly deem it too strong and just flop around doing whatever. Toxic seems to be their answer and Corruption gives a benefit for Poison Counters beyond just killing the opponent, but they juggled those alongside Incubate and even having sub-gimmicks like the Mite generators.
It's like every gimmick Phyrexians have have multiple versions
>Infect and Toxic (with Mites)
>Incubate and the Transform cards (since some cards are worded awkwardly to work with both like Norn's Inquistor)
Then there's the Praetors that just feel like they are wholly unrelated to the rest of their stuff, just having generic goodstuff effects.
>And the transforming cards I feel were less about Phyrexian tribal mechanics and more about MOM's theme of the Phyrexians invading and corrupting other planes, by letting you play non-Phyrexian creatures that are transformed into Phyrexians
I think its absolutely a gimmick they have considering they have 25 Transform cards and have cards that interact and require them. Whether it is coming back or not, its still a good chunk of the modern Phyrexian cards taken up by it
>>
>>93162203
t. disgusting mentally ill furry
>>
Need a carrying case for a few commander decks. Anyone use this?

https://www.amazon.com/Quiver-Card-Carrying-Case-MtG-Pokemon/dp/B00XYC3MNI/
>>
>>93162567
>too strong
lol you mean too weak? Infect was hopeless in standard.
>>
>>93162648
around here people just buy toolboxes with sections
>>
>>93160233
Furries are in every damn set
>>
>>93162543
My lgs commander night is random pods for the first round, winners of each pod play each other 2nd round.
>>
File: Lazotep.png (2.56 MB, 1500x2092)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB PNG
>>93162567
>Then there's the Praetors that just feel like they are wholly unrelated to the rest of their stuff, just having generic good stuff effects.
Depending on which Praetors, the saga ones fit perfectly with the new Phyrexian direction by being characters that care about proliferating on their sage side and then transforming into Phyrexians as well.
I like Incubate, but this should have been Amass worded in a way that lets you go wide.
Pic-related is how I think Amass should have been worded. It gives you the choice of going tall or wide with your armies. In real life army formations could change so why can't the "formation" of going wide or tall also change for armies in the game?
>>
Do I need to double sleeve all cards or can I just double sleeve a few? Will I be able to notice which are double sleeved in the deck? I want to double sleeve valuable cards but not the entire deck unless I need to
>>
>>93163103
If you're going to double sleeve cards in a deck you need to do the whole deck.
>>
>>93163027
>Depending on which Praetors, the saga ones fit perfectly with the new Phyrexian direction by being characters that care about proliferating on their sage side and then transforming into Phyrexians as well
If anything I consider the Saga Praetors to be the most disjointed, their Phyrexian side doesn't feel as though they connect at all to their other gimmicks and it just results in a mess.
>Elesh Incubates but only on the Saga side, cares not for the whole Phyrexian Mite stuff which is a primarily White gimmick
>Elesh also kills the other Saga Praetors because she doesn't protect Enchantments (this also kills your Tribal buffing Enchantments)
>Not a single Praetor gives a shit about Toxic or Poison Counters
>Not a single Praetor actively proliferates
They represent their characters well, leaning into their character gimmicks but as Phyrexians they really don't do shit. It's just goodstuff for the sake of goodstuff
>>
File: pepasaur.png (111 KB, 640x640)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>93163129
That sucks, but if it is a noticeable thing on the card that would give me an unfair advantage I understand and will double sleeve the deck
>>
>>93163164
Try triple sleeving out. I do a kmc perfit fit hard, into a dragon shield dual matte, into a dragon shield outer.
>>
>>93163130
>They represent their characters well
>but as phyrexians they don't do shit
these are mutually exclusive. The characters are the phyrexians, if the cards match their personality as characters then it's a success.
I know low iq retards will argue otherwise but magic is not just about the raw mechanics but the art and setting as well.
The reason universes beyond is so popular is because normal people are able to appreciate the blending of story and game mechanics. Even if they are not the strongest cards you can play.
Many magic players are the opposite they only care about raw mechanics, like yourself. You hold no appreciation for the attempt wotc make every set to give importance to these characters and mechanics. People are only interested in whatever is broken when it comes to non ub magic cards.
It's frankly, sad
>>
has anyone found a shuffling machine that actually works with magic cards? shuffling such a large deck is...it's hard
>>
>>93163197
>bro have small hands
sorry to hear man
>>
>>93163103
Nah if it's just a few you won't notice. My decks with proxies are on card stock slightly flimsier and thinner than mtg cards. I have no clue where they are in the deck, but also you're a grown man, double sleeve the ones you're worried about and if you look and see you can notice them maybe don't do it!
>>
>>93163197
you know you can just shuffle the deck in two halves right
>>
File: Itachi.png (1.13 MB, 1556x783)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
If Doctor Who can get MTG cards then give me Naruto cards
>>
>dude you can't put your deck into separate piles like on the youtubes that's not random
No, what's not random is "normal" shuffling because your cards clump up. Just because it's not an advantage to you doesn't make it random.
In a truly random deck you will have an equal chance to draw any card. You can only achieve this by making multiple piles, spreading out your cards and then mashing them all back together because that makes the deck 100% unpredictable.
You cannot undo or replicate it
>>
>>93163210
This is wrong.
>>
>>93162648
I have one but just use it for storing bulk. The corners of sleeves can get caught on the felty interior when you're trying to put them in IIRC, which can be annoying. I also prefer to have separate boxes for different decks instead of just using divisors, which the Quiver's too small to actually hold (it's only just large enough to fit the cards). I'd only get it if you're making a cube or if you're too poor to buy multiple deck boxes
>>
>>93163240
>grab deck by the midpoint
>shuffle 2 small decks
>cut them in half and mix and mix the two halves together every few hsuffles
>after a bit mash them together and shuffle the whole pile one or two times
literally what is wrong with this or am i getting memed on
>>
When did you learn having a deck full of bombs and high cmc spells made your deck substantially worse? And that dropping your curve was the single best way to improve your deck?
>>
>>93162409
If your commander is 6 or 7 mana it will likely have an effect that makes it comically better than a 4 mana commander and I don't know how that's a foreign concept.
>>
>>93163231
Doctor Who was actually good unlike naruto
>>
>>93163275
other way around anon
>>
>>93163283
No, you aging millennial, Naruto was never good
>>
>>93163274
Not really. Lots of old legendaries are 6 7 8 mana and if printed today would be 4 or 5 drops, justifying the lotus!
>>
Who's the biggest anal slut in Magic?
>>
>>93163295
Okay and if it's a newer one?
>>
>>93163291
pre ts naruto is peak shonen thoughevre
>>
>>93163130
>but as Phyrexians they really don't do shit
I don't really agree, I think they do work with the current Phyrexian mechanics.
You already pointed out Elesh Norn so for the rest
>Vorinclex distributes +1/+1 counters which synergizes with the subtheme of proliferation and putting counters on tokens
>Jin-Gitaxis directly mentions Phyrexians as a tribe by bouncing all non-Phyrexians
>Sheoldred doesn't really do anything for Phyrexians specifically, but didn't she have her own plans in the story that would be about usurping Elesh Norn or am I making that up? If so it makes sense she wouldn't be fully in tune with the mechanics.
>Vorinclex doesn't outright synergize with Phyrexians but that is in character for him as well.
And again they are already Sagas that care about proliferating and they transform into Phyrexians which also matters for the sets mechanics, so to me they do a decent job of fitting.
Also consider they all shouldn't synergize super well because they are meant to be manifestations of Phyrexia in different colors of mana, they should be a bit different in their ideology and mechanics.
>>
File: 1715371868209151.jpg (20 KB, 627x462)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>93163298
Gay Bolas
>>
>>93163275
You don't believe this
>>93163291
Naruto was amazing until Kaguya.
>>
>>93163318
No, I do. Because doctor who was peak literally from 9 all the way through 12
naruto was only "good" during the chuunin exams and that's it
>the land of waves!
literally baby's first war story. I actually don't believe you believe naruto is good. I think it was such a universal laughing stock for so long that your latent contrarianism is coming out to defend it
>>
>>93163373
>No, I do. Because doctor who was peak literally from 9 all the way through 12
nigger it was good for like 1-5
>>
>>93163373
11 was a total cringefest though.
>>
>>93163373

12>10>9>>>>>>>>1 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>13

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>15
>>
File: 1715922598548622.jpg (82 KB, 640x583)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>93163373
>naruto was only "good" during the chuunin exams and that's it
Sasuke Recovery?
The entirety of the Pain arcs?
>>
>>93163300
necessary sacrifice to enable more options
>>
>>93163300
Is this or the other Atraxa best for an Incubate commander?
>>
>>93163385
Matt Smith was based
carried doccy who and now he's saving GRRMs ruined reputation by carrying HotD
>>
>>93163439
hotd sucks
just like got after season 4 sucked
>>
>>93163408
>Sasuke Recovery?
95% filler
>pain arc
that arc was fucking garbage, what you mean is
>I really liked Pain as a character and the trio as a contrast to team Naruto
the CHARACTERS were good. The arc was nonsensical and the fact that naruto talked nagato into literally undoing everything that happened is an outright kick in the teeth to anybody who actually cared enough to invest themselves in the story
>>
>>93163466
>The arc was nonsensical and the fact that naruto talked nagato into literally undoing everything that happened is an outright kick in the teeth to anybody who actually cared enough to invest themselves in the story
No way, Naruto vs Nagato was a battle of ideologies and Naruto defeated Nagato by not killing him, if he had killed Nagato it would have proven Nagato's ideology to be correct and that deterrence through fear of violence is the only way to keep peace.
Talk no Jutsu only seems cheap because how many stories have copied it, on its own its good.
>>
>>93155274
Tetzin, it seems hard to make
>>
>>93163524
You misunderstood my post. It was cheap that Nagato revived everyone. The entire thing that gives gravitas to Naruto's world view is that it actually is just easier to kill people you disagree with. While pushing for peace through all the losses and the consequences is very difficult.
It was a grounding moment that had the potential to explore how naruto felt almost losing himself to kurama, losing his village but still finding the inner strength to carry on Jiraya's ideals. That was completely spit on by the ending.
It was by all accounts an abortion of artistic craft
>>
>>93163587
>It was cheap that Nagato revived everyone
I would prefer that it didn't happen this way but I wouldn't go as far as to call it an abortion.
To me, the point was Naruto pushing through the pain he already experienced and still sticking to his ideals despite being on the edge of giving them up. Everyone coming back doesn't change the pain Naruto felt at the time of their deaths.
The real abortion of the story was "I serve Kaguya"
>>
I need a bit of advice. I've been playing some EDH with a dude at work to get him back into it, he's been using his old Merciless Rage precon with some slight modifications.
I've been playing with my Yarok deck (https://www.moxfield.com/decks/2-dZNxfBJ02f_UqeioNUKg ignore the sideboard, those are just cards I've cut but am not certain about) and I've been losing almost every game. I don't think my deck is super good, obviously it's missing some Yarok staples like Panharmonicon and Mulldrifter and others you can see in the considering section, but that's only because I don't have physical copies of those yet.
I durdled badly at the start of one game after keeping a five-lander but no forest, and today I lost steam after playing Barrier of Bones, Cloud of Faries, and Champion of Wits all on turn 3 but not having a good follow-up to him making a big board and having some targeted draw effects.
Is it just kinda a side-effect of playing 1v1 when the decks aren't designed for that, or have I just made a shit deck?
>>
>>93163587
>world view is that it actually is just easier to kill people you disagree with.
>while peace....[is hard]
movies have made you think this, being peaceful is significantly easier and more beneficial than violence or cruelty, that's why the world trends towards peace. It's just easier.
Nagato was a shit villain but let's not pretend naruto is noble for wanting peace which is simply the status quo
>>
>>93161965
Appreciate the thought at least, but wasn't useful for what I'm doing. I've had a materialist collection hobby my whole life, models, stamps, fossils. I collect stuff. That's part of it to me. Besides I actively don't play eith proxies. I'm sure you have fun but every person I've ever seen that proxies always go too far. See part of power levels and ban lists take into account things like scarcity. For instance, if everyone could easily have a mana crypt, perhaps it would be banned. But because of its premium value, it isn't as common, and thus not as big of a concern. The lgs I go to is fine with proxies, I personally am not but as it isn't my space, it isn't mine to say, but every proxier that goes there has perfect dual lands and full power stuff and that doesn't jive with me. Perhaps there are people that don't do that, but I wouldn't know, and just like having rotten fish served to you, it can taint your taste for it forever. Still, enjoy it as you do, its none of my business. The only thing I dislike more is this new wave of players who jump into the game and drop 5 to 10k on top of the line cards yet barely understand how to play. I work in tech and unfortunately see this too much as of late as people got brought into the magic fold. You don't even understand why your cards are good. Why spend that much to enter the hobby, why not build up some skills first?
Anyway I digress. Not for me, and not what I was asking about, but thank you for your time
>>
>>93161991
I'm super willing to admit I'm wrong, could you give me some rules references so I can read it and better understand. I find that sort of thing sticks better for me, thanks
>>
>>93163979
>>93163979
>>93163979

new
>>
File: TokenRanni.png (1.97 MB, 1632x2220)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>>93162096
Make them yourself or save some that look nice from somewhere online, resize them to match the size of the card pics on MPCFill, and order a print from makePlayingCards. You can get like 50 cards of whatever you want for $25.
>>
>>93163130
>Not a single Praetor gives a shit about Toxic or Poison Counters
That's kind of an issue with almost all the Praetors. The only one that really cares about poison counters is Kaldheim Vorinclex because he doubles the amount of counters you put on players and permanents, which incidentally affects poison counters as well. OG Elesh does at least buff your creatures so she does synergize with infect which was the main way of getting poison counters on players in the block she came in.

It's a shame because I'd like to run more Praetors in my Phyrexian tribal deck but only Vorinclex really works with the main Phyrexian mechanics of poison. Grand Cenobite woudn't be bad but I feel for the mana cost there are other cards that work better with the deck, like Tyrranax Rex or Contagion Engine.
>>
>>93163716
>that's why the world trends towards peace
Historically incorrect. War is the norm, the only exceptions are brief periods where one state is so powerful war becomes pointless. (Such as now with the United States)
>>
>>93163874
https://blogs.magicjudges.org/rules/cr706/

An ability granted to a spell or permanent is not listed under copiable characteristics in the comprehensive rules. Therefore it is not copiable.
>>
>>93162648
I personally use fat packs as that'll hold three sleeved decks with a bit of room to spare. I put each commander in a toploader to serve as both a divider and to keep them clear on the battlefield.

What's often recommended is photography bags because they're durable, modular, and because they aren't "for gamers" they have actual build quality.
>>
>>93161686
I have never heard of copper leaf angel before but I think it might be decent in my hazezon deck. I’m not a big gy or blood token player so I have no other input than I am interested in how this turns out because the art for the commander is sick and I like his ability
>>
Guess I'm building Tetzin, thanks anons
>>
I have owned this card since 2006, and I FINALLY have a deck where it's a perfect fit. And I cannot find this fucking card.
>>
>>93164153
The solution is to go back to the old days where they were just big black beaters
>>
>>93162242
Almost all the new alternate set borders look way better in person but capenna especially doesn't show how the foil highlights the gold trim.I generally liked capenna aesthetics and thought the lore of it was okay, just fucked by wotc making the angels dress like ugly nuns and cowarding out about fantasy cops during Floyd
>>
File: IMG_4304.jpg (162 KB, 672x936)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>93157404
She gets off the ground surprisingly fast, real fun to play as she stirs the pot so effectively. Especially nice if you don’t want to be boxed into the aristocrat/lifegain business with Orzhov

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.