[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711908723640693.png (447 KB, 1024x758)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
edition
LastSoftware: >>484045446

>News
https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/news/elden-ring-calibration-update-1122
https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/armored-core/news/armored-core-vi-fires-of-rubicon-ranked-match-season-update-notice-may-2024

>The main information documents for Elden Ring (/erg/), Dark Souls (/dsg/), Bloodborne (/bbg/), Demon's Souls, Sekiro, King's Field, Armored Core (/acg/) and Spellbound
https://rentry.org/fsgInfo

>Soulslike games like Nioh, Lies of P, Code Vein, Lords of the Fallen, etc...
https://store.steampowered.com/tags/en/Souls-like
>>
File: MENU_Knowledge_15648.png (685 KB, 1024x1024)
685 KB
685 KB PNG
thrall hood 2
>>
File: GQSPKKlaMAASUvC (1).jpg (502 KB, 1132x2005)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
The fanfic is coming along pretty well
I didn't think I'm going to self insert my favorite build into the main tarnished character, instead I will characterize him as being at the canonical peak of the player's strength at 99 in every stat. I think it's based and he's more lord like that way
>>
so do the scadoo’s let you be op and get dlc weapons on a noob character
>>
>we didn't get the crystal cirque that the crystayylmao bosses use
ffs

>>484207719
the first mandatory boss is the one guarding the point-of-no-return tree
the only progression-blocking bosses is a glorified NPC invader and the inquisitor (which can be chainbackstobbed)
you don't need scat fragments for like 70% of the shit in the DLC
>>
File: 1719750109242011.jpg (385 KB, 2000x2000)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
>>484200450
Is Black Myth Wukong an honorary slike?
>>
Good morning, /fsg/.
>>
All I want is Elden Ring's weapon/skill options + Sekiro's smooth/no input delay combat
>>
sounds like Spellbound, wait 6 more years and you'll get your wish
>>
seamless coop invading actually works.
>>
>>484214489
how? they have dedicated servers? who is paying for that
>>
>>484214668
the version that came out today has invasions.
>>
>>484214991
I wonder if he saw that bait thread on steam and changed it to add them because of it lol
>>
>>484215101
he made it for his ac6 mod. its easy to turn off, but its so good because it uses the better p2p
>>
File: Horse.jpg (61 KB, 1080x606)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
I'd rather fight Leonard, who summons Radahn's spirit in his second phase, but I guess Mike is fine too
>>
File: DmntKfUVAAA43Yd.jpg (136 KB, 1000x1000)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>484211963
>>
>>484217723
Stop calling him mike
>>
Trina/Miquella?
More like Tranny Mike, haha.
>>
How do I get into Dark Souls? I can never tell where am I supposed to be going with all those difficulty spikes.
If the game throws some ridiculously tough motherfucker at me out of nowhere, does this mean that I am not supposed to be here yet, I've fucked up my character build or am I expect to defeat him somehow? I can never tell.
>>
>>484219813
dark souls 1? just try to fight the skeletons if you cant kill them hard enough before they respawn your build sucks
>>
Apparently I killed Leda's quest by going into shadow keep and fighting the retarded hedhehog hippo?
How in the name of FUCK are you supposed to divine that you shouldn't advance into that area or it breaks a fucking quest? When will this fucking retarded hack Miyazaki learn how to design a questline?
Jesus CHRIST this guy is a cunt.
>>
>>484219963
I am at the Undead Burg at the moment, and I was doing pretty well, until I stumbled upon some random black knight that completely wiped the floor with me. I guess I wasn't supposed be going that way or I accidentally stumbled into a totally random boss encounter.
I still can't time my parries to save my life.
>>
>>484220190
you can kill that guy it will take a while though, your main thing you need to progress is upgrading your weapon to do damage and finding your healing flask upgrades to get more healing

shields or armor help but generally just dodging and backstabbing can kill anything without being hit is the best bet
>>
So I beat bb with mlgs build. I want to replay it one day and wanted to cosplay maria. But I saw that her blade also scales with arcane. Is it still fun with that? Or should I go with chikage?
>>
>>484220276
Yeah, in my great wisdom, I decided to go with a Knight, that can't dodge for shit, so I guess I really need to learn parries.
Hell, I even had problems with the Asylum demon, until I cheesed the motherfucker with bombs. I am honestly considering restarting the game and going for a basic bitch Fighter.
Yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing.
>>
>>484220729
your class doesnt do anything but give you stats just take off your armor until you level your endurance enough to wear armor and dodge

you want either a light roll or medium roll. the roll youre doing now is heavy and has the least amount of i-frames to dodge attacks with
>>
>>484220848
>>484220729
actually there might be a different stat than endurance that gives you the ability to wear armor without the encumbrance penalty youre experiencing, you'll figure it out though.
>>
File: 1689888291688007.png (76 KB, 808x637)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>484219813
>How do I get into Dark Souls? I can never tell where am I supposed to be going with all those difficulty spikes.
>If the game throws some ridiculously tough motherfucker at me out of nowhere, does this mean that I am not supposed to be here yet, I've fucked up my character build or am I expect to defeat him somehow? I can never tell.
Step 1: Give it a good try
Step 2: Put a pin in it / make a mental note of it, then explore elsewhere
Step 3: Repeat each time you find a roadblock
Step 3: If you run out of other places to look, go for the easiest thing you couldn't do.

>>484220579
ARC scaling is a spook on BB weapons, it dictates their affinity when buffed / infused, not by default. Rayuko is Pure SKL; but works as ARC-SKL if you've got something like Bolt Gems from Chalice grinds.
Only weapons that by-default benefit from ARC in BB is the Kos Parasite, Flamethrower, Rosmarinus, the in-hand Spells and the Hunter's Torch. Otherwise, the Boom Hammer / Tonitrus / LogWheel / Moonlight only benefit when tricked, and everything else is when buffed / infused.

>>484220729
Don't worry, the learning experience and overcoming challenge is the fun of it. Once you get the "groove", each consecutive game is easier.
>>
>>484220848
>>484220935
Well, thanks, I guess I'll just power on through it. Also, which stats should I invest in? I have a feeling it's one of those games that fucks you over if you make one mistake in your build.
>>
>>484220041
Retard alert
>>
>>484221437
You basically want stats in endurance, vitality, then whatever damage your weapon scales in. You can go strength AND dexterity for weapons at the same time but I'd focus on vitality and endurance first.
>>
>>484221437
For the most part, Health is always the most useful early on, then stat requirements to use any specific weapon you want, then FP/Stamina/Equip Load to taste after that, then stick to 1 damage stat from there on out if you don't know what you're doing (dumping evenly into damage/health once you're comfortable). Weapon upgrade level puts in more work for your damage early on, and scaling doesn't kick in until later; hence why damage is ironically last.

The only game to deviate from this formula is God2, because ADP dictates how many iframes you get on rolls (intended as a counterpart to shield users / blocking usually investing in stamina and equip load).
>>
File: 1715613467532585.webm (648 KB, 604x1074)
648 KB
648 KB WEBM
>>
'pa never explained why xe plays type B
i think xe is hiding something...
>>
>>484221404
Oh cool forgot about infusing stuff. Then I will dump everything in skill.
>>
I hate rollslop bosses.
>>
File: jamp.webm (3.97 MB, 746x420)
3.97 MB
3.97 MB WEBM
>>484224374
elden GOD won
dog SHIT 3 lost
>>
does jump actually give iframes or are you jumping above those attacks
>>
I am confused. Does Dark Souls and Elden Ring take place in the same universe?
All FromSoft games look so similar to each other.
>>
Anon who rolled the dagger DS3 run last thread here.
Do I go with hollow infusion for the 5 free levels, or just KISS and go for sharp (or maybe both?). Using bandit's and brigand's.
>>
>>484224725
I frames apply to legs and lower torso not arms and heads. So something like a greatsword (with your arms tucked up high with blade on shoulder) will be better than one handing a simple blade (with your arms dangling by your side like a cuck).

Noticr how all the attacks in that webm are low horizontal thrusts or rings. This doesn't work if it is a vertical slash, or if the horizontal attack reaches moderately high of the ground.
>>
>>484224856
No, different universe. But unlike sekiro and bb (very obviously different universes) they basically pasted the various souls games into ER, making it feel like ds"4" but no connecting story/lore elements. Your confusion is understandable.
>>
File: best mob.webm (2.99 MB, 960x540)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
>>484224725
It disabled the hurtbox for your lower body.
>>484225397
I prefer sharp.
>>
File: 1709091538787607.gif (1.97 MB, 540x540)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>484224856
Officially, "No", but deepest schizolore (eg Aldritch worships the Deep Sea, Burning Moonlight Butterflies sharing features with Amygdalan, the Lord of the Night and Glintstone sorcery matching up to Ludwig's Phantasms, Fell Flame lining up with the First Flame in relation to Stone Trees & Dragons, similarities between Formless Oedon and the Formless Mother) gives a firm "actually yes", but then the even deeper schizo lore is "No, zaki is just a hack on repeat of himself"
>>
now do that against the dual curved sword wielder which is the one with the naruto combos
>>
church district is the home of the wdc force gods
>>
>>484227309
i dont remember a single area from the dlc because it was boring, where is that
>>
>>484227629
nu-new londo
the entire area is flooded and the first section is a parkour maze
get your endure dagger and go ham
>>
>>484227134
>>
>>484226204
So, what was GRRM's involvement in the story? Was it anything serious, or just stunt casting? You know, how ME3 kept going that they had gotten Clint Mansell as a composer, but then you find out he just wrote one track and fucked off.
>>
>>484228247
the sword at 00:06 literally goes through your legs, nice cheats nigger
>>
>>484228603
The active frames on their attacks don't start on frame one, retard, they're not Rellana.
>>
>>484226180
>>484228247
playing unlocked is truly the way to go, both in pve and pvp
>>
>>484228283
According to interviews, he laid out the background settingwork and the general dynamic of the family feud, 'zaki did the rest.
Going off of their writing styles, it's somewhat obvious who did what for the important stuff. All the political backstabbing like godrick allying with radahn on the capital assault only to flee like a bitch and desert radahn's army high&dry, or godwyn being a greater threat nobody is addressing (a la white walkers) is right up gurms alley, while shit like "academyfags turn into star seeds because they done dun thunk too much" and "swamp of ash capital" is zaki's old tricks.
>>
I just remembered that the starscourge gs gets insane hypearmor
I think it would go hard af to respec and start yeeting pvers off the ledges
>>
>>484229308
the dragon thing is zaki shit too
man had to prop in the everlasting dragons somewhere
>>
the seamless coop invasions are fucking nice. you have great runes, spirit summons and can ride torrent in the open world segments. i get into an invasion instantly, and the net is better.
only shitty part is the spawns are bad. you have to dc alot because theres no respawn item, but rl 20 is mostly stormveil and raya lucaria.
>>
>>484229605
gurm is autistic about dragons too, probably went a bit both ways there. For example, the Dragon Communion and Magma Wyrms never able to attain "true" dragonhood was definitely zaki, while Godwyn allying with the Dragon Cult in the capital and making it a national by-religion is definitely gurm.
>>
>>484229850
>Godwyn allying with the Dragon Cult in the capital and making it a national by-religion is definitely gurm
isn't this the nameless king all over again though?
>>
>>484229841
puke yui... saved invasions???
>>
whenever I invade in seamless it puts me in an area where its impossible to reach the host or on the other side of the map
>>
>>484225397
Str 10 (min str to use all daggers other than corvian)
Dex 60

Bandit's knife sharp +10 = 269 (nice) AR
Bandit's knife hollow + 10 = 243 AR

Str 10
Dex 18 (again min req)
Luck 55+5 (+5 rom hollowing, so 60)

Bandit's knife sharp +10 = 238 AR (bleed bumped to 30->34)
Bandit's knife hollow +10 = 228 AR (bleed bumped to 30->36)

Hollow isn't worth it unless you go for an unfeasible spread. The problem with hollow is that its main benefit is that you do NOT trash secondary scalings, but the dagger secondary scalings are already trash. Bandit is D/D, which goes to E/B on sharpening, but stays at D/D on hollowing. So hollowing retains the "better" str scaling and then adds luck scaling which does not compare to the improved dex scaling offered by sharpening (compounded by the base dmg being reduced by hollowing, but not by sharpwning). If you go something like 40/40 and then 35+5 luck, hollow just barely outperforms sharp (by 2 (two) AR), yet still not better than sharp at 60 dex. With 10str/60dex you also have lots of points to spare to put in much needed vig/end/vit, which you won't have going with luck (ooooh, curse resistance, how quaint)

It is worth noting that in all cases both fire and deep outperforms sharp and hollow, so if you are too lazy to (re)apply buffs go with one of those (though I recomend not doing so and going with the buffs, if only because it makes adapting to boss weaknesses easier)
>>
File: how.png (1.31 MB, 866x728)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
I'm an explorelet. I spent all weekend trying to find the map for Rauh Ruins in the north west and I can't find a way to get to the whole areas in the northeast. I just simply cannot find a way down to the ground level in Rauh and for the northeast I cannot find a way up. How do?
>>
>>484230042
my spawns were the worse at 120 or 150, but rl20 i only get the two dungeons. i need to try other characters.
you can also respawn with the host if the boss goes to phase 2
>>
>>484230651
>first part/church district
you have to jump down the pit in morth ruins. it might not have been the obvious way since you have to wall glitch.
>northeast part
you have to find an emote on a random corpse in bonny village then do it in front of a statue by the scaduview boss.
>>
>>484229935
Kinda, but the result is far more Targarian-style than Nameless-King style. Shit like Dragon preistesses and blessing the Knights with Dragon incants, as well as dragons who chase their masters into death and back. Nameless got blacklisted for sympathising with the enemy, Godwyn got a promotion for dealing with one of many apocalpyses the Golden Order faced (basically all by himself), and instead turning it into a massive gain for the GO.
To carry on, you've got shit like Rotting Sickness lining up nearly 1-1 with Stone sickness, or the Empyreans being granted a Wolfman / not!Direwolf, or Morgott employing the Kaiden / not!Dothraki only for half of them to turn on him and become bandits he let into his own borders, or Morgott in general as a cursed+veiled king whose subjects would reject him immediately if they saw him, or "The Night of the Long Knives" being what kicked off the Shattering (as if you couldn't get any more 1:1).
You can also read heavily into where parallel characters are taken, such as Marika having a huge amount of ties with Circei (ultra-manipulative not!whore who wields her power and sexuality like a fine-sharpened spear, who doesn't truly trust anyone due to light insecurity & a small pinch of genuine stupidity fuelled on by hubris at times; but adores her golden-boy child so much that losing him literally drives her to the brink of insanity).
>>
File: 23A,RTjtyfgcbfxset.png (1.36 MB, 1211x879)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>484230651
tl;dr check around moorth ruins, explore bonny village fully to get a gesture for an altar, the rest is a piece of cake by yourself
>>
>>484230904
>since you have to wall glitch
No you don't lol, there's a fucking path the way down.
>>
File: file.png (1004 KB, 850x992)
1004 KB
1004 KB PNG
Would you guys genocide hor*sent for your queen and future wife?
>>
>>484228247
So why does unlocking seem to break enemies?
>>
ask /erg/, coombrain
>>
>>484232514
>Would you genocide
yes
>for
>>needing a reason
>>
dragon communion harpoons are so fucking good what the hell, shame you can only hold 5
>>
File: 1666931708746189.jpg (140 KB, 1919x1079)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
slurmic sloppa factoroid of the day
miquella =/= mick uller
miquella =/= mick ella
miquella = mi qwella

more you know (+1 insight)
>>
>>484232514
I would do anything for my god queen
>>
>>484228247
didn't know we had an ergite pve god among us
>>
>>484232641
locking on severely limits your mobility
enemies are not programmed to deal with you taking advantage of that
and neither are pvers
>>
godputa should only be posted if your post is about god3
>>
>>484233926
I love genocidal royalty
>>
>>484226180
post more webms pls
finally something good
>>
Putrescent Kino.
>>
>try some DS3 pvp for old times sake
>every host you invade through whatever method is a curved sworded ToDd fag with two identical passworded friends
>invariably they disengage and start chugging 99 estus when you kill one, while they wait for the resummon
Well, I am not sure why I was expecting anything else.
>>
>>484234532
Thsi took me like 10 attempts to get without getting hit. Space the third slam, go into him and then away from him when he starts spinning, space his horse then go to his side then afterwards position yourself so when the horse spawns you can get behind it before his active frames start and then run away from his final spin (jumping probably helps but I managed to dodge it without it).
>>
File: 1701998977143092.gif (71 KB, 160x160)
71 KB
71 KB GIF
>>484234025
>god3
fundamentally does not exist
statement = undefined, undefinable, undefinablest even
>>
>>484234601
no webm didn't happen
>>
>>484234719
>third
first*
>>484234465
What a coincidence.
>>
https://youtube.com/shorts/AenL4czpenc
>>
>>484234601
fake and you're biased & nitpicking and don't know what the meta is
>>
>>484234840
>>484235427
I am not sure why I was expecting anything, other than poorly written bait from ESL posters.
>>
>>484235821
nice try, but your shitty formatting gives you away.
>>
>>484235427
The meta is a sword with which you can roll catch anyone not 34.08 poising (which you can tell instantly by their armor) and tears because having a guaranteed extra hit so long as you arent poisoned is good. Often a heavier eeapon too, to rollcatch the people with more poise. There is no reasom not to run tears unless you need the slot for pure caster (shit) stuff. It isn't really rocketscience, the game doesn't really do a good job at blancing its options, so most stuff can be instantly dismissed as not viable. Zaki doesn't make good pvp games, he self admits to sucking at the pve, so god knows how he plays pvp (likely not at all).

ER has some fun PvP, but it is still populated. Anons problem is that he is playing an 8 year old game that, lets be real, only sees pvp from sweats too poor to buy ER and a system for it, or are doing the "old game better than new game" schtick. You aren't hanging around in ds3 pvp for any other reason with ER being a thing.
>>
CUUUUURSE YOOOOU BAAAAYLE
I HEARBY VOW YOU WILL RUE THIS DAY!

BEHOLD, A TRUE DRAKE WARRIOR!
AND I, IGON, YOUR FEARS MADE FLESH!

SOLID OF SCALE YE MIGHT BE FOUL DRAGON, BUT I WILL RIDDLE WITH HOLES YOUR ROTTEN HIDE! WITH A HAIL OF HARPOONS! WITH EVERY LAST DROP OF MY BEING!
>>
>>484236895
terrible answer and you obviously do not know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>484237028
get off it dude
>>
>>484236037
My formatting is perfect; try a different argument. This time, maybe include punctuation, proper use of conjunctions, and correct subject-predicate structure.
>>
Ds3 sweat having a temper tantrum itt, too poor to move on, proves my point. Just come to ER anon, "for old times sake" is just nostalgia tripping and is almost always disappointing.
>>
oh no... whatever will i do when the ergie goes back to /erg/ :(
>>
>>484234532
this was the only good fight in the entirety of elden ring
>>
comma anon is the new worst poster
>>
>>484236895
>invade
>see three cool dudes with yellow orbed torso
>branch, hide and start another instance of the game
I can't say I miss it. I like to think miyazaki got dabbed on by invaders during playtesting.
>>
I just beat the Putrescent Knight at 0 skibidis and he didn't even get to his 2nd phase transition. Too bad I was using shadowplay and only managed to record 45 seconds.
>>
>triggered by commas
Meds
>>
>>484238121
I used the stone hammer with cragblade btw. I could post a webm but it isn't the whole fight.
>>
>>484237989
I hate all you ESL Europeans equally. Reading your drivel is exhausting.
>>
>>484238248
>>484238121
literally unironically whom'st asked
>>
>>484230465
thats a whole lot of text without actually understanding how to build for hollow infusion. you dont go over 30 luck (35 up to preference) for hollow builds. inputting your numbers to soulsplanner but distributing the stats more optimally you get
>60 dex 270 ar 50 bleed with rouge
>40 dex and 30 luck (40 with hollow bonus from offhand) 251 ar 58 bleed with rouge
you lose 7% of your ar for 16% more bleed. i'd go with hollow
>>
When is all this ESL whine going to return to a different general?
I just want to discuss who has the best waifu (its Ayre and she's mine)
>>
>smithscript talisman works on claws of night L2
sigh, now i feel forced to use it
>>
>>484234601
why are you invading at meta sl?!? go sl 30-90 so you get pve'ers
>>
>why are you invading at meta sl?!? go sl 30-90 so you get pve'ers
>>
>>484238507
Shut up, bitch.
>>
>>484239706
i look like that and i do that
>>
>>484238865
>60 dex 270 ar
Wrong

The point wasn't to build like that. It is to illustrate that even at silly high luck the AR will not be better. Not even with silly high luck AND 40/40. All you get is more bleed, which is a garbage thing to build for most bosses. The stat also relates to bleed build up and flat bleed damage, your percentage is simply looking at the stat increase which does not have a linear relationship with the bleed damage done. So wrong again.
Very little text with an attitude is meangless. Sit back down.
>>
>>484239476
>why are you invading at meta sl?!?
he didn't actually invade at all. his story is blatantly made up.
>>
>>484239835
>All you get is more bleed, which is a garbage thing to build for most bosses
oh you were talking about pve. i assumed pvp as this is a pvp general
>>
I spent all day yesterday blocking a lot of Glinstone spammers. Shit's annoying and needs to get fucking gutted like moonveil already.
>>
>>484238865
>pve
>bleed
No. It is nice that the best dagger (bandit) happens to have, but you don't gimp your build to squueze out a tiny bit more. You aren't decreasing the hits to proc (only interesting metric). Also bleed is terrible in the base game. Only lorian, sage and the dancer are vulnerable to it, the rest is either resistant (so you are better of going with whatever weakness they DO have) or immune.
>>
>>484240112
Reading is hard. Assumptions retarded.
>>
>>484240112
You know, nobody is stopping you from making an actual pvp general with relevant pastebins.
>>
>>484240968
Read the OP
>>
>"holy shit, this is a fast boss!"
- naive children, 1 decade ago
>>
File: 1745674365734657.jpg (229 KB, 1600x900)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
APOLOGIZE FOR CALLING HIM A RAPIST 1 YEAR AGO, APOLOGIZE NOW
>>
>>484241063
no one said that
>>
>>484246675
i said that
>>
>>484248318
proof?
>>
File: 1642007555405.png (104 KB, 400x400)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
ched
>>
>thrusting shield in the offhand replaces weapon art
do metalords really
>>
i can poise hits with rakshahas great katana while having 0 poise
>>
working as intended
>>
>>484248816
>>484249094
yes that's how hyperarmor works
>>
>>484241714
I always knew someone as handsome as mohg could not be a bad person
>>
how can fire knights tank guard counters when their set has 40 poise
>>
Is there a point in trying to play Dark Souls (I'm thinking Remastered) on a mouse and keyboard? My controller has just given up the ghost, and I've heard some horror stories about M+KB controls in DS1.
>>
>>484250279
hardswappas
>>
>>484250197
you posted this in erg
>>
>>484250813
and I'll keep posting it again in both generals until I get a reply count with which I am satisfied
>>
>>484250279
It's comfy
>>
>>484250279
Those horror stories were from years ago. dsr has good kbm controls out of the box. Back in ptde, you had to use dsmousefix or whatever, but dsr is fine and you can rebind keys and the mouse works okay. You might have issues with target lock switching, which is activated when you move your mouse left/right (and there's no way to rebind this to anything else), so you might end up switching targets by accident a lot when you first start playing.
>>
>>484250942
bad game design, happy?
>>
>>484250982
Hey, good to know. How about other DS games?
>>
>>484250197
pve and pvp poise isn't the same
>>
>bleed thrusting shield
I beat the game
>>
how much faster is the fire knight gs r1s compared to regular ugs
>>
>>484251308
ds2 (ig if u pirate a copy) and ds2 sotfs both have ok kbm controls BUT you can't as freely customize bindings for the mouse. So you end up with weird shit like:
>r2/heavy attack is double click
>l2/parry is double right click
When I played ds2 on pc, I used the double click format which I got used to, but I also bound a key close to WASD for parrying, so I would block with m2 and then hit C or whatever to parry-- you can't actually hold up your shield and parry if you use the double clicks alone.

I think you can do shift m1/m2 or ctrl m1/m2 as well, which is how its like for the other souls games kbm default formats but I think I got annoyed with all the different bindings so I stuck with double clicks and separate keys for parrying and guardbreak. You can try things out see how u like it.

ds3 and er kbm are both fine and offer customization to extra mouse buttons iirc.
>>
what ash and infusion do I put on the fire knight gs
>>
File: 1718872873863708.webm (3.91 MB, 1280x720)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
>>
>>484253914
keto + mewing ASAP
>>
>>484254030
>>484253914
wtf idgi
>>
>>484253782
Either whatever physical infusion fits your build or flame art
Many competitive choices for an UGS ash. Flame Skewer, Savage Lion's Claw, Waves of Darkness if you're invading and you need an anti-gank button, etc
>>
>>484253914
I've seen this guy over the years but I don't keep up with gaming culture or /v/ or whatever but who is this and why is he crying
>>
>>484254250
iirc he was watching the trailer for Star Wars episode 7.
>>
>>484254250
giga über s*yboy that cries over seeing his favorite nigs in the new s*ywars trailers
>>
>want to use the ancient meteoric ore greatsword
>19 arcane requirement
What the fuck is their problem? Why do they need to add an intelligence, faith, or arcane tax to almost every weapon in the DLC?
>>
>>484254248
does it insta bleed with 2 r1s even if you don't have an arcane build? that might be good...
>>
File: file.jpg (62 KB, 602x412)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
I have never loved a weapon class as much as I love this weapon class
>>
>>484224374
It's crazy how the optimal way to play elden ring is how people play pvp, sprint out of range of shit
in pvp you do it because you can't react to shit because of the 1 second delay, in pve you do it because each attack pattern is handcrafted to rollcatch you in several ways
>>
>>484224374
plays like a monhun fight
alatreon maybe
>>
>>484255589
jeebanana did a vid on bleer fkgs. it probably will against opponents that don't stack a lot of robustness.
>>
File: allcrucible.webm (3.95 MB, 960x540)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB WEBM
>Talisman of All Crucibles absolutely demolish Gaius' funny hitbox gimmick
lol
>>
i just cant use the milady, nothing ever poisebreaks in pve or pvp
>>
patch 1.13 when
>>
>>484256494
soon
later
>>
>>484256249
takes 3 hits
still really good because it basically ensures you always have the bleed talisman damage bonus
>>
File: dramatic-meme.png (6 KB, 405x344)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>484255778
150 hours into the game, years and years of playing Dark Souls, and I just started using a shield and it's a game changer. How come no one told me sooner?
>>
>>484255778
its mid

>>484256829
its fun
>>
when the servers come back online
>>
worma fc today
>>
>>484256829
When you say "years and years of playing Dark Souls" what exactly do you mean? Did you play DS3 first? Because that's about the only way I can imagine you not knowing the value of shields, they were really really good in DS1 and DS2 and everyone who started fresh defaulted to using shields to block in pve, with roll-punish and parry being considered higher risk, higher reward strats
>>
>>484257071
To be fair the dueling shield is bugged when you trade. It shouldn't be blocking that well
>>
>>484256829
shields are great, especially in ER where shieldpoking is strong, guard counters exist, and a lot of otherwise extremely difficult encounters can be turned by parrying
>>
shields suck in pvp tho. pokers WILL be starfisted to death.
>>
might as well enjoy it while it's unpatched
>>484257635
>>
>>484257573
See, your problem is that you assume a shield poke constitutes a "shield poker", i e one who only shield pokes. you're allowed to use the rest of your weapon's moveset
In fact tagging someone with a single shield poke in a duel will often mindbreak them into thinking that you're going to keep doing it, and they will start trying to break a guard that doesn't exist
>>
>>484257887
these guys lost because they tried to trade r1 with a colossal sword that was already in motion, not because they were stunlocked. You cansee them start up attacks between stuns infact, instead of getting out
>>
they added like 10 new throwable FP consumables and i have never and will never use any of them
>>
>>484258108
that has r1 r1 true combo btw
>>
>>484241049
The OP links to a repository that covers PvE, lore and interviews EXTENSIVELY. So again, you want a pure PvP thread without having to get upset over PvE posts? You are free to leave and start one. This isn't China.
>>
>>484257976
this doesn't work when i'm running star fists because they're strong as fuck and demolish any 1h poke weapon.
>>484258269
dumb retard did you even look through the doc. found all the ds3 pvp breakpoints easily.
>>
>>484258108
it doesn't stunlock the r1s just true combo because the hitstun (shit mechanic btw) is bugged
>>
>>484258238
I'm aware but what I'm saying is you could've r1 mashed these retards without a true combo and it would've worked. They both were just mashing attack
>>
it's not bugged, they just gave it level 3 hitstun as an oversight because they're fucking stupid
>>
>>484258421
stop giving the retard newfag attention
good god he's even worse than poopmask was at the beginning
>>
>>484258421
>because they're strong as fuck and demolish any 1h poke weapon.
Then I could switch to 2h and start doing running turn and burn poke autism
Or alternatively I have offhand incants on my spear build, so I have things like catch flame and bestial sling to chase and play around range with as well
I certainly don't stick to just one weapon and setup with any build, that would be silly and just lead to getting countered easily. I dunno why you'd assume that the person you're fighting would stay one handed the entire fight
>>
File: file.png (2.24 MB, 1394x870)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB PNG
the spawn points for every single location in the dlc is horrendous and they are never going to fix it
>>
why does fromsoft allow puke yui to kill invasions
theres 480k players online and I have to wait to invade
>>
>>484259189
you have to wait to invade?
>>
File: 1714710443243801.jpg (540 KB, 975x933)
540 KB
540 KB JPG
>>484258771
dude's like a pmask + noxtroon fusion...
ESL lying retard who never shuts the fuck up and constantly seethes about pvp
>>
>>484259334
I wonder which thetrannies made this post
>>
>>484259334
GODQUALITYBILL
>>
>>484259189
what is puke yui
>>
File: 1710594234906997.jpg (36 KB, 860x972)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
I'm thinking I'm gonna take my first character to NG+7 and max level for funsies
>>
>>484257071
This. People say magic makes things ez mode, but untill you get sage+2 there are about 2 bosses for which this is true. All the other bosses will splat you like a bug with their input reading (you can circle em without guarding and they'll do nothing, but the moment you hit that cast button they'll lunge at you from across the room). Also all magic is meh at best untill you get to 40+ int.
No, shield is the real easy mode, as long as you meet requirements you can block for days (requirements a lot lower than 40+ in a stat). If you make sure to have the right shield for the right situation even more so (so not the physical shield when entering the grand archive for instance).
Playing knight is the real OP ezmode and I don't mean just as starting class. It is the easiest way to play ALL content; an armored dude with a shield and a fast hitting axe/sword/mace/spear (it also is the purest way to play).
>>
not reading allat
>>
>>484258421
>found all the ds3 pvp breakpoints easily.
Good for you. That does not make this a "pure pvp" thread. Feel free to leave and try to make the old "pure pvp" /dsg/ though.
>>
Why would an ESL announce that they can't read? That is a given. What a weird thing to post.
>>
oooooooor i think i'll just continue to post in the current pvp general right here. go waste more of your time trying to artificially force pve discussion.
>>
>>484257071
How come DS3 would cause that though? The best starter class starts with a 100 block physical shield. Pretty much every area you enter has a "flavor" shield that matches it. Iirc you find the poison resisting shield in the swamp for instance.
>>
wow i'm sure that the post above is totally not just the same guy replying to himself
>>
File: bussin.png (500 KB, 630x557)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
r8 the set
>>
>>484260451
Good for you. I never claimed this thread was not for pvp. I think I'll continue discussing the pve aspects.
>>
>>484260616
DS3 had that bloodborne style thing going on where many people just didn't do shields anymore. I don't know exactly why either because shield + straight sword was still real good but thats the first game where the majority of pve gamers werent just shielding it up anymore in my experience
>>
>>484260825
where's your FGMS
>>
>>484260984
good catch also is flame skewer faster than giant hunt??? I swear giant hunt is way slower
>>
>>484260775
we're just talking about shields in souls games why are you being an obnoxious fag about it?
>>
>>484261070
yea skewer has faster startup. it's just a direct upgrade to giant hunt in every way lol.
>>
File: home-01.jpg (186 KB, 500x500)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>484260775
No anon, there is no samefagging boogeyman out to ruin your thread experience.
Meds, now.
>>
File: 1502789831057.jpg (32 KB, 488x413)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>484257071
DS 1, 2, and 3. I played exclusively 2h a great weapon of some kind because I'm a little kid addicted to big damage numbers but the ER dlc bosses are so hard hitting and aggressive with their attacks I can't barely get a swing in before I have to shotgun my flasks. Plz don't make fun of me.
>>
>>484260775
>>484260616
>>484260825
idgi
>>
>>484261237
I wasn't making fun as much as I'm surprised you didn't stick to shields when you first played DS1. I think shields in DS1 are about as strong as shields in ER, you get to just tank the bosses and pick your timings. That's more to say you're better than the average video gamer if you played without a shield right away
>>
>>484260975
You think it had anything to do with the speedrunning scene being really big by then? I feel like people "just played" ds1/2, but by the time 3 came around people seemed to be aware of the whole "defense is a strictly speaking unnecessary crutch and slows you down, gitgud" thing from all the 10%hp red stone naked max GS plays.
>>
is there a way to zoom in on the cross map you get from the npc?
>>
>>484261345
dumb ESL ergite who doesn't shut up ever and has a shadow clone who shares all his opinions and talks in an identical manner.
>>
>>484261491
upon thinking about it further I'm pretty sure it's 100% bloodborne influence, plus they started designing bosses to have moves that punish shields explicitly unlike much of ds1 and ds2
i honestly already liked watching speedruns before ds3, souls speedruns are always fun. Shame ER ones are kinda lame
>>
whens the next dlc
>>
>>484261603
no. the map's kinda useless tho.
>>
>>484261793
what did from mean by giving you this then
god damnit
>>
>>484261696
When Martin finishes his series.
>>
>>484261873
lets you get a vague idea of where some crosses are lol.
>>
>one autistic sperg keeps clinging onto a notion this is a pvp only thread being ruined by ER tourism for 2 years straight
>everyone else is the same person
Every general needs their resident sweat schizo
>>
>>484262023
Wannabe janny syndrome is the worst thing that can happen to a man. Screeching endlessly into the void about things he can't change. Trying to force people to not talk about something when he has absolutely no power to do it. Horrible existence
>>
I spent all the time back when IP counter got removed telling all the normalfags about it. They completely moved on unless they're some sort of summerfag and underage. Which means they use discord and are as mentally ill as their groomers
>>
>>484262023
what is bro on about
>>
Easy mode for DS3 pve?
Was thinking greatshield and a great weapon for stagger then something like straight sword for quicker enemies
Crossbow for range
>>
File: 1656860750324.jpg (16 KB, 480x444)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>484262415
straight sword and shield
or sellsword twinblades
>>
>>484261676
Makes me want to play through ds3 with a shield desu. Because I am guilty of not using one much myself. I just rolled and attacked during openings. On the other hand I vividly remember fighting the gargoyles by shieldtalking everything with a shield. In fact I shield tanked everything that didn't instantly negate it or break the stamina bar.
>>
>>484262415
straight sword, rest hardly matters. Maybe some lightning spears too
>>
>>484262279
I like to think he is an actual janny who might even be right about all the samefagging and has had a mod confirm it BUT still can't do anything about it.
>>
>>484262362
Can one ever truly know what a schizo is on about?
>>
if I had to improve ER pve I would want them to make it so certain spells/incants have different scaling. So for example lightning spear spells would have high base damage and low faith scaling as an attack option for hybrid characters that still want to actually cast and not only do 200 damage
thank you for reading
>>
>>484262023
I want him to stay, I like flavour autism. It is like having thread lore. Like the guy on /gif/ who comments on every webm rambling on about how it is AI generated cum.
>>
Is the frost damage from Irithyll Straight Sword actually that much better over the extra 70 damage from the lothric longsword
>>
>>484263073
Pls
L
S

Lightning will forever be tied to faith and will forever be the single best pve spells that you get once you finished the pve content. This is the way.
>>
>>484263352
I mean I was just making a random example. My point was that I'm playing a str/faith character with a 40/40 split and I'm not using any offensive incants ever because they suck ass even with the beast talisman with those numbers
>>
does everyone on seamless turn off invasions
>>
>>484263661
the whole reason they're playing seamless is to escape invasions, 100%
no matter what excuses they give
so yeah probably
>>
yea... seems like everyone just turned it back off
>>
>>484263335
Shirt answer no.
Longer answer: you won't even get the frost trigger THAT often due to having to break of your combo quite often. HOWEVER only pontif, aldritch and nameless king aren't weak to frost. So as a boss killer it is brettygud.
>>
>>484263661
I do. I have 0 interest in the snoy netcoded pvp. I haven't seen such blatant latency issues since early days of BF2.
>>
cooking up a dogshit build to instakill pvers rn
>>
>>484263661
>>484263775
I hate how it's a possibility but I can't say I blame them. Consider how Elden Ring invasions are set up, if you leave invasions on you will 100% on cooldown face invaders. When I did coop playthroughs of older souls games with my friend on release we got invaded like 4 times total. in ER it would be constant
>>
>>484260825
it sucks
there's no point in trying to firemaxx because it's always raining or there's water everywhere
I just had an invasion where I got chased down by 3 mages in a gaol with water everywhere
>>
he can just switch to lightning grease, moron...
>>
The Pata are really cool
>>
>>484264105
Also this. It is like tryong to play ds3 while in the aldricj covenant. It is two steps forward, then you get summoned. Difference being that as part of that convenant I want to get called into PvP over and over and it is into an area where hosts go to be invaded.
I don't want every meta sweat in the game disturbing me every two seconds when I am playing the game. In DS1 being invaded during pve was special. It happened regularly, but not often. It made the game more exiting. In ER it is a chore.
>>
>>484264529
>3 way split damage
>>
hate to say it boys but bleed is just better
many such cases. Sad!
>>
the fkgs is keen, so the base fire damage on it barely matters.
>>
File: tranny.png (877 KB, 972x1138)
877 KB
877 KB PNG
>Taunting with guts armor
>Rune arc'd
>In limgrave
>and crouch poking with a rot scythe
>>
serves you right for invading limgrave at rl10
>>
awful profile, but wtf did scythes do to you
>>
>>484265817
I was doing global invasions at 150
>>
>>484265839
have you not fought a crouch poking tryhard with a scythe? if they do the wiggle shit they can hide the first few frames of the animation making the crouch poke come out in like 10 frames
>>
>>484265995
actual tryhards don't bother with scythes because they're not that useful... also scythes can't poke.
>>
>>484265669
that's me wtf
>>
>>484264673
> don't want every meta sweat in the game disturbing me every two seconds when I am playing the game.
This is also a good point, every single invader in ER is a sweatlord doing full tryhard things because every single invasion they have is a gank doing the same. In DS1 etc you would get invaded by cosplays, thematic funny shit, people intentionally trying to give you a fair fight, etc etc
>>
>>484267034
I met a lot of funny wacko invaders early on in every game but all souls games turns into tryhards and russians only after a few years. Elden ring is the same, maybe just a bit faster in timeline.
>>
>>484261603
get some glasses
>>
File: 1697476714293186.png (401 KB, 888x499)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>>
File: 1708455628982782.png (1.43 MB, 1920x1080)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
Abyssal Woods, whatever happened there...
>>
>>484265669
every time I'm exposed to the kinds of "people" that take souls pvp seriously it makes me want to play less and less
>>
>>484263775
wrong
>>
>>484263775
on one hand that most certainly is a motivation but on the other I'm sure that they're too stupid to figure out how to disable invasions
>>
no one's live at tiff
meowthinks slurm won
>>
I wish I could gore the enemies in these games and make them scream in agony. They deserve every last bit of it for trying to pick a fight with me for no reason.
>>
larperald
>>
File: vanish2.webm (2.23 MB, 960x540)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB WEBM
dyogged
>>
i knew that thing would be useless outside of combos
>>
you can use it to break lock-on ig...
>>
File: vanish1.webm (2.53 MB, 960x540)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB WEBM
funni spell yeah..
>>
why do you have a baldachin blessing on you
>>
one trick pony
>>
if you use it with the fingie staff it becomes a three-trick pony
>>
maybe I like having less hp
>>
File: file.png (200 KB, 350x426)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>484202167
yeah, I love the jawa vibe
>>
why don't they bring the customization aspect of AC to their soulslikes? simple stuff like changing the tint of your armor would be much appreciated
>>
*teleports into you*
*shits out catch flame*
ITS STILL A ONE TRICK PONYA
>>
>>484209181
yeh, missed opportunity
>>
Because Miyazaki is still at the wheel
*reactions rolls your spell*
>>
>>484271339
they actually have the system in place to change colors, they just dont let you use it because fuck you
>>
I hope they completely overhaul magic and miracles for the next souls game. I take issue with both how you cycle spells and with how spells are still for hte most part just canned animations. They need movesets badly much like the carian sword spells
>>
new souls should be PC only
keyboard shortcuts are the future
>>
File: file.png (38 KB, 320x330)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
wonder if the new dagger tali buffs the grab
>>
it's not a crit
>>
2h talisman doesn't buff L2 if you plan on spamming that
>>
>its not a crit
wrong as expected from tourists
>>
YOU DON'T GET CRIT BUFFS FROM IT
RETARD
>>
sorry i didnt know that, sorry again
>>
File: 3.jpg (66 KB, 664x833)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Can i get banned for using a Mod that adds larval tears to the twin vendor? ofc i aint buying 99 of them just like 7
>>
File: 1707875465527684.gif (1.82 MB, 640x640)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
I better not catch you slipping again
>>
>>484273247
just use ce offline and give yourself the tears...
>>
>>484273424
I prefer to use the speedrunning tool
>>
weird how they made that grab a crit and not the inescapable frenzy/lifesteal fist
>>
lifesteal fist is a crit...
>>
>>484273672
1 int MFER
>>
nobody's walking into golden crux :(
>>
you rollcatch with it
>>
Any tips for a DS1 newbie on how to progress?
Fucking Undead Burg is filtering me. I can't deal with either the Black Knight, who hits like a truck and tanks all my damage like a champ nor the Taurus Demon in order to progress. Doesn't help that my dude has the mobility of a 90 year old fat man. I guess that battle axe I found is doing some damage, but that's not enough. I have a feeling this game is not for me.
>>
File: grabba1.webm (3.85 MB, 960x540)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB WEBM
works 100% of the time 50% of the time
>>
>>484274802
You're fine skipping the black knight until later, he's killable but hard unless you're used to the game a bit.
What are you struggling on with the taurus demon? If it's the guys ontop kill them first. Afterwards it's just a matter of not trying ot hit him out of turn, he leaves you a lot of openings to hit, just don't get greedy and leave time and stamina to dodge his attacks
>>
>'fume r2 out of hitstun against a greatsword
he won
>>
>>484274802
25% equip load makes it much easier to dodge stuff
the reinforced club you can buy from the merchant has a lot of poise damage AND bleed. it carries SL1 runs, mght want to give that a shot
taurus can be cheesed by repeatedly climbing up the ladder, plunging, baiting him to the other side of the bridge and running back to the ladder
ignore the black knight. better yet, return to him when you have a higher droprate for a chance at his weapon. he doesnt respawn
>>
some nigga named 1488 just tanked my grab with his shitnet and then grabbed me harder... ggwp
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQnvv5JxuJQ
new jvnd
>>
>>484275159
I guess my issue is with dodging. I can't dodge anything for shit, because I guess my dude wears too heavy armor. Well, I can try to unequip it, but that's suicide and the boss pretty much one shots me the second I fuck something up.
>>
>>484275593
Avoid doing the absolute fatroll (the one where your guy basically shoulder slams the concrete) unless you have a fat greatshield to back it up. You don't need to go lightroll below 25% like the other anon suggested, medium roll is fine for pve. Probably a good idea to take off some armor or your shield if you're not using it on the fight
>>
>>484275593
you can also try shielding. the hollow soldier shield has 100 phys block. it will take you longer to beat taurus but it's relatively safe to block most of his attacks. provided you have enough stam. hell, you can beat OnS by blocking most of their shit with the silver knight shield instead of rolling
>>
i hate throwing claws
>>
>>484276053
Roll better
>>
it phantom headshots tf do you want me to do
>>
at 70 dex you get 15% increased cast speed. what's the fucking point.
>>
>>484274802
backstab everything parry everything
>>
>>484275563
the segment where he does nothing but ride around on torrent for a few minutes straight sped up by like 5x reminded me why i don't play this game
>>
giant pots are evil
>>
>>484276629
wait for the patch that makes beloved stardust only give 5% extra damage
>>
now i remember why i dont do arena duels
>>
nu poison moth flight is rly fun :3
>>
the kick or the various fists
>>
poison dog flight
>>
poisoned dog flight ofc
the poison hands are just backpacks
>>
you can use poison fists to chase people down at low hp ig...
>>
I start new elden ring playthroughs out by giving myself a silver scarab because item discovery is dogshit without
>>
>>484281250
I start my elden ring playthroughs by giving myself 999 of all crafting and upgrading materials
>>
I respect people who started with elden ring more than people who started with DaS1.
>>
a random homosexual on the internet doesn't respect me bros. what do i do?
>>
>DaS
There's only one Demon's Souls
DS makes more sense for DARK SOULS
>>
'fumes fucking suck man
>>
>>484281749
That's what an ElR player would say
>>
i love playing ERO
>>
File: EasyWin.png (996 KB, 1024x1024)
996 KB
996 KB PNG
>>484281771
you fucking suck (men)
>>
https://youtu.be/yxy20EpQGB4
New Zullie Kino
>>
bonfirevn did it better
>>
>>484282168
why are 2 naked niggas with bags on their heads roleplaying as a furry so powerful
>>
>>484281592
>>484281716
huh
>>484281771
they're kinda boring :\ you just buff stack with them and hope for the best
>>
>>484282168
this boss would've been great if he had a bigger arena. Camera struggle absolutely ruined it
>>
>>484282417
they're so good that they don't even need armor
>>
>>484282596
skill issue
>>
>>484282718
stfu worthless faggot
>>
>>484282951
pwned
>>
File: two kinds of dataminers.png (55 KB, 1439x302)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>484282168
>>484282247
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO8vEHspEdE
his video about the giant serpents in the messmer fight is pretty neat
>>
>>484282951
whiny maggot
>>
every single zullie thumbnail and title is some vague clickbait open-ended question or statement that barely has anything to do with what's actually covered.
>>
Fuck Radahn
he is mandatory, right?
>>
>>484283790
nope
>>
how are you stuck on radahn. just summon all the festival guys...
>>
>>484283715
Their thumbnails on the dancing lion are basically the same tho
>>
>>484284153
Zullie stole it
>>
>>484284153
bonfire did it first... also go look at all the ones before it too. the pontiff dog one is an especially egregious recent example.
>>
I hope illusorywall makes a good wiki for spellbound...
>>
spellbound is NOT real
there were NEVER leaks for project spellbound
the next from game WILL feature swords in a fantasy historical setting.
>>
>>484274802
are you using keyboard or a controller?
use a controller if not, makes the game so much better
>>
File: 1567009290392.jpg (154 KB, 500x484)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>484284576
>>484284708
there will only be fextra and fandom sorry
>>
>>484284360
The pontiff dog one fits perfectly
>>
whole video is just a big waste of time for zullie to go "um the pontiff dogs remind me of hp lovecraft. look maybe it's inspired because 'zaki made bloodborne." fuck you zullie pontiff dogs do not have time travel powers
>>
>>484285230
It was interesting
>>
>this tranny is retarded
wtf? no way
>>
>>484285325
interesting how STRETCHED out the video is
>>
>>484285417
Maybe don't watch the video if you don't find it interesting IDIOT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMCdzEqVUWI
What happened to cool boss music like this
I actually can't remember a single piece of elden ring music other than the limgrave theme
>>
File: cat.jpg (136 KB, 681x869)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Fellas how can i make the blasphemous blade more fun? like i hate spamming L2, shit takes the fun out of the game. btw can you guys recommend any good and fun builds? cant find any on youtube cuz its full of clickbait
>>
>>484285951
>generic motoi slop
should have posted some actual good music like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFwTO8Bc93I
>>
Not being mean, but turn on your brain
>>
dont use the weapon its op and makes pve ridiculously easy
>>
>>484286123
blasphemous blade is just bastard sword with special l2. if you don't like using it then don't use it
>>
>>484286179
nigger it's got throatsinging in it it's cool
>>
>>484286123
you don't. it's an overpowered l2stick.
>>
>>484286123
use a different weapon or just dont spam l2
>but compared to l2 spam everything sucks!
yes the l2 is OP thats why you aren't having fun, wanting the replacement to be the same amount of OP defeats the point
>>
where is the fucking patch ahhhhh
>>
>>484287181
is the serpent hunter weapon viable?
>>
>>484287882
Very, it has a cool unique moveset too
every weapon in the game is viable really
>>
>>484288070
wrong
>>
new jee is disappointing he just reads an excel sheet
>>
fc?
>>
Tomorrow, and ask it earlier
>>
I know most people recommend controller for these games but does anyone know good keyboard keybinds for Sekiro? Specifically jump and dodge since I need to quickly react with those to attacks, I have them at F and Space for now. Or maybe that's fine and I'm just coping, trying to kill the general after chained ogre.
>>
File: title.jpg (169 KB, 624x798)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>484288070
what should i change here? im using the fire knight sword
>>
>>484290118
looks completely fine but maybe consider swapping the scorpion for something since damage negation loss sucks ass especially in this dlc
Also don't put rolling sparks on your bottle it oneshots bosses due to being bugged
>>
>>484282247
>>484283239
>>484283715
>>484284206
>>484284360
>>484285230
>>484285353
>>484285417
badmouthing 'ullie is against the rules
you are all banned
>>
messmer is so cute and tragic and lovable
>>
>>484290343
im using the fire buff and the bloodsucking one. is swapping the fire buff to the dragoncrest greatshield talisman a good choice?
>>
File: 88287618_p0.jpg (616 KB, 2048x1953)
616 KB
616 KB JPG
>>484290569
true
>>
stop talking about elden dog and talk about godkiro
>>
File: 1650046119995.jpg (451 KB, 2590x1871)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
kuro...
>>
>>484258823
Invading Rauh is the worst. Spawn 4 times on the same hidden pillars that eventually lead to the deathblight lion. In other locations you tend to get spawned far behind the host on their way to the boss. I basically only invade in storehouse since it's the only place that isn't shit.
>>
>>484293972
unfortunately storehouse is also the best place for hosts to taunter tongue and hide and seek because it's so vertical
>>
>>484293972
Even the storehouse is shit that garbage keeps spawning me on the 4th floor when the host and gang is already fighting the captain
>>
>>484294575
Yeah there's a lot of poop pot swift slash gankers there but I just power through those encounters. It's a great location that had: ledges, stairs, corners to turn to get a heal, formidable PvE to help you out. If I see the BRICS boys camped out with their CE sleep repeating bow then I'll take a break.
>>
>>484290370
kys gemmy
>>
>>484224374
Is this guy harder or easier than Midir?
>>
>>484292139
asd
>>
>>484296632
I thought midir was easier but opinions are mixed
>>
just remembered this vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVgeIyZLL80
>>
>>484296632
way harder without the summon or the anti dragon stuff
>>
File: character.jpg (137 KB, 846x891)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
I tried making a cool soldier character but he ended up just looking like romanian guts
>>
if I give crossbows infusions will I get b&
>>
>>484298195
nvm they dont exist
>>
can we get some pvp webms up in here
if it wasn't for poopa we would get 5 webms a thread
>>
File: 1711382900275731.webm (2.95 MB, 960x540)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>
>>484299681
should've specified elden ring
>>
File: tardspin.webm (3.88 MB, 960x540)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB WEBM
>>484299723
have some dogshid
>>
>>484299985
is that rollcatch guaranteed, and does it also work out of r1s? I've been hit by that before and it chunked 70% of my hp
>>
File: im going to bed.webm (3.64 MB, 960x540)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB WEBM
>>484300116
more doggedl2s

haven't tested that... also haven't tested if the followup is a combo from the first L2... maybe itest with someone later
>>
>>484297364
classic.
>>
>>484300302
have you tested whether the skewer is parryable yet though
>>
>>484300984
haven't t ested that either
>>
alright i take it back it's not godkiro any more, ashina elite input reading to instakill me is BULLSHIT
>>
File: front facing frogs.jpg (4 KB, 115x145)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>484301132
you should
>>
File: flail orb.webm (3.88 MB, 960x540)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB WEBM
>>484301320
meowbe later or we could wait for ebni pvp ched pleyeur youtuber to do the work for me
honk shoo honk shoo
im a littl tired from getting buttmongled rpaed in elden ring anyways
>>
>>484301148
just deflect
>>
>>484301715
yeah i had to debind the attack button mentally because he kept doing it over and over again was the problem

he dead now
>>
>>484290674
ye
>>
>>484300984
>>484301132
i can test with you :)))
>>
watching ryan go insane trying to navigate the shadowkeep without fast traveling is pure kino
>>
>>484303153
ok ok
i boot up now

combat ordeal
pass /dsg/
>>
File: file.png (690 KB, 1137x746)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
erm...
>>
File: file.png (2.1 MB, 1022x872)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
gah
>>
ok you can parry flame kebab
>>
>>484304217
thanks for confirming
so still strictly better than jeehoont, but counterplay should be the same
>>
Is 36 to high to coop at quelaag? should I move on to sens?
>>
big explosion
>>
bomba
>>
Who keeps letting the fags bake?
>>
can i test the new daggie tali grab on you rq. i'll grab you, then you heal and i'll do it again to see how the buff is
>>484304643
i was too tired
>>
>>484304735
sure
>>
did that first grab not have 2 parts of dmg or am i schizzing
>>
hmm.... wtf. it makes it so the impact does damage but the spike part is still the same???
>>
stop caring about pvp cheating is better than testing real builds
>>
520 + 1230 damage lol
>>
so does it boost the impact only or both?
>>
it just makes the impact hit for damage
>>
cool
gud testing
>>
File: super grabba.webm (3.9 MB, 1280x720)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1634246097906.jpg (201 KB, 1024x768)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>messmer true form has eyes on the inside, and is covered in eyes
yes...... YESS..... GRANT US EYES like you did the vacuous spider....
>>
>>484298075
>484298075
he looks like he'd be the captain of a isekai adventurers guild /10
>>
>want to try a parry run again
>Oops I missed
>Oops I missed
>Oh sweet I got it
>Oops I missed
>Oops that one can't be parried
>Okay I'll just take a break and use collosals again for a bit
>Jump attack spam through the rest of the game
It's just more fun. If I want to play the epic counter attacking dude I'll just boot up Sekiro
>>
>>484306391
souls is always best played as a big weapon rolling guy

blocking,parrying,ranged is all cringe. they should just straight up remove all of that in their next scifi world they come up with
>>
horrid idea
>>
File: 1692751968725592.png (572 KB, 1124x1044)
572 KB
572 KB PNG
>>484296632
Bayle is honestly easier imo, and is one of the very (very) few places they've improved on their game design. Mid-ir's main problem is that half his hitbox is out of reach of the ground and his legs don't stop fucking wriggling around, so half the fight you're either running around chasing after him, or fighting with the hurtboxes. Midir is the less dangerous on the surface, but the fact you always have somewhere to smack for Bayle makes him the easier fight. Not to mention, Bayle's general behavior of more aggression puts him closer to you, while Midir likes to just run across the arena and either do nothing or fly away to set up for his lightshow attack.
>but position yourself under the head
Same applies to Bayle.

Fromsoft dragons rating (subjective)
Ebrietas > Kalameet > Bayle > Divine Dragon > Seregios > Ancient Dragon > Midir > Kalameet (tail) > Dragon God
>>
bale's a reverse dragon fight where they made his tail and leg stump weaker than his head so you're encouraged to run under him instead of midir where you're forced to stay at his head
>>
>>484308130
But if you run under him he breaths fire right on top of you
>>
not to mention bayle has igon on dial-up and spirit ash is a thing to pull aggro for you, midir is just you and zakis deep dark fanasy
>>
>>484308440
you can avoid it as long as you dont get wedged into his fat body
>>
File: 1667233314527993.png (62 KB, 798x598)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>484308440
so does ancient dragon, don't see people complaining about that

talking about mr ancient, has he been defeated in the health department yet by any of nu-from's kusoge development philosophy?
>>
>>484308589
So you are saying it's impossible to avoid
>>
>>484296632
Bayle can oneshot you extremely easily and he's still less tooth-grinding than Midir at times.
>>
>>484308686
all the elden ring dlc bosses have massive health pools to compensate for your massive damage. radahn 2 has like three times the hp of ancient dragon.
>>484308745
so you are saying you're retarded????? just don't stick your face into his nutsack
>>
>to compensate for your massive damage
lmao
>>
compared to ds3, yea.
>>
>>484308971
>just don't stick your face into his nutsack
He's the one that's forcing my face into his nutsack
>>
>compared to ds3, yea.
lmao
>>
it's not that funny, thoughever. i hake l2 nuke ring.
>>
it is that funny thoughbeit
>>
File: l2 gameplay.webm (3.89 MB, 960x540)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB WEBM
nuh uh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOet4dmMlMg
fresh jeecord knowledge
>>
>holy frick these weapons are bugged and deal HIGH DAMAGE on faith
>lets use this exploit to terrorize clueless pvers
>>
File: 1690791311738830.png (104 KB, 437x341)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>
>>484301638
wait he's cooking
>>
File: 1692533435519858.png (834 KB, 1074x1046)
834 KB
834 KB PNG
>dual lgs running attacks on 300 ping
>light rolling with backhand blades / dryleaf arts
>bleed beast claws
>rakshasa katana crouch poke + running r1 spam
>cragblade pata rr1/rr2 spam
>niggers still using 2h cleanrot but now with the havel set
>midra gs wa spam
>sleep bolts with shotgun bow
>light rolling with bone bow
>swift slash
>blind spot
>night claws
>halberd + off duel shield
>fire knight gs doing 80% of my hp
>rolling sparks
>madness fists
>backstep talisman
>smithscript bhb r2 spam
>>
no shamshir mentioned? shammers won
>>
'fume gods won
>>
File: letstep1.webm (3.52 MB, 960x540)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB WEBM
New charm is excellent. Luv me scythe bs

>>484305720
Whenever someone uses this weapon I play completely passively with schizo slash and wait for them to L2. I am not sure what compels them to do the second hit regardless if they hit it or not.
>>
>>484310063
>click into random spot on video
>watch him keep trying to kill someone with the hammer
>doesnt manage
>swaps to rolling spark perfume
lol
>>
the midra l2 isn't thaaat good desu... if someone knows how to counter it, they'll counter it HARD
>>
any tips on how to actually damage genichiro it takes literally 5 minutes to even get him to phase 3
>>
scrub dojo
>>
hit him with your sword
deflect his attacks
>>
>>484313360
he blocks all my hits except for after certain moves it takes forever to get his 2 lives down even with perfect parries and mikir counters
>>
hit him anyways
>>
File: 1688394810155933.gif (2.83 MB, 330x344)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB GIF
patch this week
>>
>>484312424
get off it dude
>>
>>484312424
hop on tf2
>>
titanfall 2?
>>
nyo
the other one
>>
ugh...
>>
>>484312424
>>light rolling with backhand blades / dryleaf arts
>>blind spot
>>backstep talisman
what's wrong with these
>>
backhand blades and their two ashes are retardedly strong
light roll
backstep tali can give infinite iframes
>>
File: highroad.jpg (89 KB, 1497x745)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Why are there all these bloodstains in limgraves highroad cave? It's all people with endgame stuff on too, right at the bonfire. Surely nobody is holding an FC in this dark narrow piece of shit hallway. Why woudl this be a duel spot of all places?
>>
>>484316176
dark souls 2 majula entrance joke but worse
>>
>>484316359
I have a hard time blieving there's just 20 individuals in on the joke here who all happen to die in pvp. They're not like suiciding. There's even messages acknowledging it like "be wary of bloodstain" but I cannot figure out why the fuck that would be going down here
>>
ds2 remains strong
>>
advanced insider knowledge cave club but worse
>>
the vietnamese community holds duels there
>>
why... couldn't they at least pick a good spot like we did
>>
snorts
>>
>>484317229
please share the spot I am unfamiliar and I want to have fun in FCs and duels too
>>
no, and i WILL swift slash rolling sparks you at tomorrow's club
>>
>Tuesday fc
DUMMY
U
M
M
Y
>>
it'll be a bountiful 12/6
>>
File: eyebrow-raise-spock.gif (1.98 MB, 498x498)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>Play my first souls game, Dark Souls 1 offline only because fuck getting PS plus
>Make it to hub area, go down elevator, ghosts, ghosts everywhere but I can make it past them easily enough to get some loot

Is that area a dead end for now except for the neat dagger and some souls or is there a path I'm missing?
>>
post your snoybox and i might consider answering
>>
File: porcupine shit.webm (3.15 MB, 960x540)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB WEBM
*vomits everywhere through my back*
fuck this game
>>
is there a trick to a sorcery build in DS2? do I just go pure int and spam the strongest version of soul arrow like usual?
>>
>>484318968
yeah and then stab everything to death with your rape
>>
>>484318113
you'll be back there way later, don't worry about it. for now go up the stairs next to the cliff
>>
you can also get a sword that you shoot spells outta
>>
when does Int beat raw blue flame anyway
>>
like 68 int :)
>>
>>484319178
with my what now?

also can somebody explain to me how the fuck hexes work in DS2? some are cast with a chime and some with a staff? and they all scale off int and faith?
>>
>60
>61
70 int it is
>>
>>484319545
go google it there's a good hexer link online i dont feel like talking about it rn
>>
>>484319545
get some int and some fth
some chimes some staff yes
>>
>frenzy fist is str
>'fume is dex
>vyke's is DEX/fth
ehhhhhhhhh
>>
frenzy fist is for doing a charged 2H R2 on somebody after struggling to land the L2 for hours
>>
Isn't off fist good for lance tho
>>
offlance is good for lance
>>
I don't have chinanet...
>>
File: stats.jpg (132 KB, 1261x819)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>484286123
>>484286389
>>484287038
>>484287181
>>484288070

btw could anyone help me make decent build? it has the same theme of the frenzied flame with Faith/STR focus
>>
i shouldn't tell you guys this but dual messmer soldier's spear is way more fun than dual lance
>>
new skin hands are just backpacks
>>
idk how long messmer spear is but it seems to get better ar on a lotta builds
>>484320838
die you overleveled rat
>>
>>484320838
>244
bro just go fucking ham itt doesn't matter at t hat point.
>>
File: 570940_20240702144105_1.png (2.68 MB, 1920x1080)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB PNG
f*n
>>
File: Beach.png (1.35 MB, 1024x1024)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
Is it gem or yem?
>>
fp eater
>>
arc gods, how are we feeling? I like the chicken wing and the poison hand. That infusible spear is okay, gs version of it has a crappy WA.
>>
>>484320838
You have every stat. Just lvl to 703 or whatever it is
>>
dude what if we made unendurable frenzy worse
>>
the budget mogh spears get a bit more damage than 1h mogh's and have a lot more bleed
>>
>>484321086
eats all your fp
worse than the other one in the basegame
dog
fucking dog
>>
File: MENU_Knowledge_12252.png (966 KB, 1024x1024)
966 KB
966 KB PNG
back to running attacks I go
>>
>>484312652
wow dude you sure owned that clueless pver with your minmaxed tryhard setup and cheated consumables
>>
>>484321123
chicken wing is good
poison hand is okay
spear is okay i g?
mogh 2.0 is fine
the rot halberd has a dogshit awful weaponart
dogfoot poison dog flight 2.0 is excellent
>>
File: bone to pick.gif (1.66 MB, 320x180)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
>>484319205
I found that after blundering though the catacombs for an hour desperately trying not to die. and then dying to an absolutely jacked knight after falling through the floor.
I got pretty good at fighting skellies though at least.
>>
i love using grafted gs and dragon flesh for 13 free vig
>>484321440
true
>>
47 vigor mfer
>>
>Playing ds3
>new character
>Sunbro time
>newfriend summons in undead settlement
>completely clear it in his world
>clear it in my world
>move on to road of sacrifice
>get summoned by same newfriens
>this continues for the sage, the deep, the abyss watchers, carthus and valley
Holy shit, that was a blast. Played through every area twice, but it didn't feel like it at all. Several hours felt like minutes. Good times.
>>
no webm no proof
>>
>>484322463
Why would I prove something to discord tourists?
>>
>>484322813
>>484322463
>>484322361
>>484322152
who are tourists and what are they touring
>>
File: 1702999725386280.png (63 KB, 622x126)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
Do torchpokes still exist in ER
>>
>>484322361
jolly cooperation really does feel great
>>
>>484321520
Have ya rang the top bell?
>>
>>484322876
Discord zoomers touring 4chan. Eternal summer
>>
im le epic oldfag and i say and think this too
>>
>>484323182
No, don't aggrevate him. He'll kick off on a schizo rant.
>>
>>484323034
I Killed a bull demon boss with a spear I got from the catacombs, then while exploring managed to aggro every single person in town and ran pissing and shitting myself into and through a church where I freed a dude from a jail cell right before getting hacked to death by about 30 guys. That's my furthest progress so far.
>>
File: 1716896484991856.png (265 KB, 718x718)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
still no webms
>>
>>484323463
Without spoiling too much, you were about 10 feet away from the next "bit" (and going the right direction).

Here's a little hint, before you get mauled by the mob in the church, keep an eye out for a certain contraption (if you havent found it already)
>>
>>484323670
The thread is full of webms, what are you rambling about?
>>
use your critical thinking skills before you throw dumb questions at me
>>
File: 1712957001242358.png (137 KB, 813x975)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>484323463
it makes me happy to read a newfriend's experiences with these games
>>
>>484324397
Learn to communicate.
>>
>>484320412
Is the Madding Fist even any good, or just off-hand Madness boost bait?
>>
>>484323670
Why would a sane person post "webm proof" for the benefit of a discord tranny. Imagine genuinely believing strangers owe you proof.
>>
uh oh melty
>>
>>484324724
It's both
>>
lol you know he's mad when he has to bust out the double replies
>>
>>484323358
Too late, it's schizo hour now.
>>
File: file.jpg (106 KB, 1200x675)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>484324954
Based
>>
it would be really funny if it was actually just two identical ergites who both get mad at the same posts
>>
>>484324818
Ignore him. He's always crying for proof. Some kind of weird wannabe janny trying far too hard to be a thread authority.
>>
I'm happy so stop saying I'm mad/upset
>>
>>484325504
fuck off retard
>>
even doe you're a brown ESL so you're inherently miserable
>>
File: sleepveggies.png (145 KB, 694x693)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
remind me to play more ds2 and keep working at that spell randomizer run sigh
>>
>>484325434
maybe one day theregs will realize no one outside their circlejerk group likes them
>>
Oh no, the ESL anons have entered the thread.
>>
>>484325543
that wasn't me
>>
File: Spoiler Image (12 KB, 159x215)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>
lol why does the ESL retard always try to deflect onto other people. very simpleminded individual.
>>
one time two years ago I invaded in haligtree and "theregulars" showed up and we killed the host but I killed him on accident too that day so it was pretty embarrassing, didn't mean to do that to him
>>
>>484325718
Don't name. He likely busted a nut over that nugget of directed attention.
Disparigingly talk about him, but never directly at him. Nor should you name him. People like him crave direct attention.
>>
>theregs fanfiction in real time
Surreal
>>
>lol why does the ESL retard always try to deflect onto other people. very simpleminded individual.
The sentence is missing, punctuation, capitilization, a subject and a predicate. This is pretty funny.
>>
File: dsg_prime.png (300 KB, 323x487)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>484325884
all shitscripts r gonna be NERFED fuck u faith bills *spits*
>>
Are we witnessing a schizo posting as his alterego about his original self?
>>
>>484326731
honestly i have no clue wtf is going on
>>
>>484325718
truth nuke
>>
theregulars poopmask has gone too far this time
>>
File: Spoiler Image (18 KB, 142x215)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>484326567
It's nyot high faith
>>
No, we are witnessing several European ESL arguing with each other. Each believes they are 'the one' and not an ESL, and that all the other ESLs are the same person.
>>
>>484327126
I put like 3 posts in this thread and he sperged out on me saying I'm the ESL so I don't get who is mad at who now
>>
>>484326764
to put it in wormie terms, this ergular has summoned his mimic tear to valiantly fight against the dreaded pvp menace. unfortunately for him, i've already downloaded his typing style so i can see past his ruse...
>>
>>484327126
So just another Tuesday.
>>
File: what are birds.gif (998 KB, 250x251)
998 KB
998 KB GIF
do you need to do any giant memories to beat DS2?
>>
>>484326858
these two weapons do nyot match...
whats going on...
>>484326856
thegulars
>>
File: Spoiler Image (15 KB, 237x112)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>484327457
pure coal build
>>
>>484327457
could you could technically powerstance those for epic double procs... forgot how fists/katars work with ps.
>>
>>484327239
You are ESL. Take a look at your post. That is an ESL post.
>>
>>484327435
i dont remember about that sorry
>>
>>484327568
doesn't look too bad...
>>484327570
ugh
>>
>>484327435
no you just need the kinship
>>484327239
>>484327602
esl fight
>>
...although the kinship is in a giant memory so yes you need to do one memory
>>
>>484327570
>>484327690
katar rr2 combos into the l1 lmao
>>
>>484327602
I'm not ESL I'm not ESL I'm not ESL
>>
katars won
>>
>>484326764
I don't think it is possible to follow unless you speak broken English yourself. All the autistic arguing is done in poor English. Trying to follow it is rather funny.
They are like monkeys in a zoo flinging shit. To them it probably makes perfect sense, to us it is mildly amusing as we pass by.
>>
>>484328214
t. ESL #3
>>
>>484327994
You're esl you're esl you're esl
>>
What a shitshow
>>
File: StatusPunish.png (1.24 MB, 1024x1024)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
I can't wait to use this build in 2 weeks
>>
Is creamAPI working for shadow of the erdtree?
can I go online with it, or will I get blocked?
>>
>>484327126
I hate yuros so much, cattle we should have domesticated in 1945
>>
listen i might be esl but at least im white
>>
>>484328660
what does it uhh scale off of anyways?
fth? dex?
>>484328969
lmao
>>
Watch this I'm gonna set off the spergs

>THIS IS A PVP GENERAL
>THIS IS A PVP GENERAL
>THIS IS A PVP GENERAL

>PEOPLE ALWAYS DISCUSSED PVE HERE

>TOURIST
>>
>>484328993
Dex, It deals a lot Fire damage
>>
>>484328717
Last time I tried I got an eac related error.
>>
pretend that i posted the madness bolus png
also i hope that europe gets nuked soon...
>>
europeans are awake -> american hate
americans are awake -> indian hate
indians are awake -> european hate
>>
>>484329006
Very true
>THIS IS A PVP GENERAL
Due to the above, this is false
>>
honest dark hand pvp
>>
>>484329105
Cool. might be fun.. dexy flame of the redmanes
>>484329427
loll
>>
>>484329206
rip
>>
>dumpling head is 10%
>madness talisman is 12%
wew
>>
File: 1712256050802083.webm (188 KB, 800x452)
188 KB
188 KB WEBM
pvphaters are all like "uh pvp lost!!!" but are silent when exposed to this webm
>>
do I try to beat genichiro again tonight or give up and do the monkey worm land
>>
>>484329960
Terrible webm
>>
>>484329960
harder
faster
stronger
better
worse resolution pls
and make it spin
and change the colors to negative too while ur at it
and refill my cocaine train model pls
>>
File: 1688368136149897.webm (1.03 MB, 800x452)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB WEBM
>>484330070
fine have the watered down version you sensitive little bitch...
>>
in DS2 I got really good at hitting UGS parries and people would literally write on my steam profile after fights and tell me it's the first time they've ever seen it succeed
>>
Why did from develop better gameplay mechanics in BB and sekiro, but then decide to back to rollslop for ER?
>>
why'd they decide to back to?
i think more money
>>
>>484330573
why can't people enjoy souls games for what souls games are while enjoying sekiro for what sekiro is and bloodborne for what bloodborne is? Why do all the franchises have the culminate in the same thing
>>
>>484330570
Pics of these polite sounding steam profile posts. I want to see proofs of them not simply going "fag cheater"
>>
the C team made elden ring
>>
>>484330719
That is my question. Why are you answering my question with my question?

They showed the ability to create improved, better, evolving gameplay mechanics, and then for ER we are back at DS rollslop.
>>
>>484330747
Fuck you stupid retard go back to your discord, I don't need to prove shit to tourists.
>>
>>484331009
sekiro is better than ds2 though
>>
>>484330940
>hey why can't you just let souls be souls
>THAT'S WHAT I MEAN BRO WHY CAN'T SOULS BE SEKIRO?
stfu retard lol
>>
>>484331117
nuh uh
>>
File: 1688983573534648.png (142 KB, 640x718)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
do not like where they took frenzy, personally
>basegame, it's a cool spirit-disease that slowly melts and melds your mind away, conjoining it to a collective of all the diseased to the point you begin to see from other people's eyes, to the point even the blind can "see" - yet since a least one person is awake at all time, nobody can ever get any rest or reprieve, leading to the prime symptom of being unable to shut your eyes and sleep, eventually leading to your eyes burning out in a literal diseased flame that from there is able to spread further, melding more and more minds in a frenzious inferno, as the afflicted either try to find well-rested people to meld their cooling "rest" into the flame or lose themselves to the outer eldritch god-being and just fall victim to spreading it to the sake of spreading it, catching flame in the conscious and unconscious realm
>dlc..... fuck it, we're doing eyes on the inside again, it grows eyes in you and uhhhh yeah, eyes on the hands too.... and uhhh one of marika's neighbours like got chatted up by a hoe and voluntarily took it upon himself because... it uhh..... like it was a better alternative to being turned into a jar-person
like...... fuck off.......

>>484327435
don't you have to do giant lord's? (jerrens I think) (closest one to the central bonfire, just after crossing above the salamander pit).
>>
>>484330781
actually it was the P team (pajeets)
>>
File: dinosaurking-d-team.jpg (63 KB, 474x552)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
D-Team is on the next game, jeeshallah pbuh
>>
>>484331432
seems like they ran out of time and decided to just throw out the bare minimum for the abyssal swamp. such a disappointing area...
>>
lol um here's like 6 madness winter lanterns
and uh......... some madness rats and goats
yeah sure toss a few inquisitors around too idk add a cookbook maybe
>>
Do greatkatanas have hyperarmor
>>
the red one has hyperarmor
>>
*command grabs u with lifesteal fist / frenzygrab*
pshh, nice "hyperarmor", or hyperarmour as the humans call it
>>
fuck you i'll conjure up shit latency to take zero damage
>>
what does hyperarmor refer to in elden ring specifically? Immune to hitstun completely?
>>
hyperarmor increases your poise
superarmor grants hitstun immunity
>>
>>484332921
is there any database that assembles hyperarmor values on each attack?
>>
>>484333086
https://er-frame-data.nyasu.business/
yea you can check the HA values for all the attacks by mousing over the hyperarmor in the framedata
>>
has anyone figured out wtf all these items like sugar do in sekiro
>>
>>484333392
thanks
>>
>can't trade items in bloodborne

Shit how am I going to play with all these cool weapons for a new playthrough then? God damn it
>>
File: 1715645159249.png (206 KB, 592x608)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>484333392
linked a tranny website award
>>
>>484334092
wow r u the hacker man known as 4chan? nigga we can see the name
>>
>>484334092
even doe we're posting on a tranny website rn
>>
idk why people jerk off flame skewer so much, jeehunt still does around 300 more damage and is pure physical so counterhits do even more damage
>>
>>484335459
skewer is faster and combos into the spray which then combos into fast r1s.
also free buff!!!
>>
Good morning, /fsg/.
>>
aw fuck i gotta kill genichiro to proceed with the monkeys

n
>>
File: 4191454644.png (169 KB, 529x186)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
*stunlocks genichiro in a corner for free while slowly chipping away at his health, completely bruteforcing the "fight"*
>>
you didnt beat the game
>>
File: 1719506166400823.png (167 KB, 593x421)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
correct, but i'm past genichiro now :)
>*does monkskip*
>*takes the unintended shortcut past the footballer*
ezgame :)
just as zaki intended :)
>>
>>484334092
>british woman from italy
so he's an italian that lives in britain? or does the uk have magic soil that polymorphs pastaniggers into teaniggers?
>>
i swear i spent like 2 hours on gencheeto
>>
You think there is an option we're ever get Demon's Souls or Bloodborne on PC?
What is Sony's malfunction?
>>
>>484337847
it means hes addicted to porn where the women look italian so thats why he (a british man) identifies that way
>>
you only cheated yourself out of one of the best fights in the game
>>
>>484338793
I agree he's cool but honestly the first 2 phases are cringe i just keep getting 1 shot by the bow attack randomly and get impatient. I would cheese it until phase 3 if i had that skill too. Very boring fight with the arrows and how the string forces you to get off him but also insta die if you fuck up.
>>
File: feces.webm (3.92 MB, 960x540)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
fc tonight
>>
is there any way to lower the ng+ difficulty down to the normal game one im not crafting things or upgrading my skills and just want an ez mode
>>
ds3 is traaaaaaaash
>>
@oulero
he's dissing your game xister
>>
>>484339705
boiled crab carries you to NG+3
>>
genichiro down. 2.5 hours. fuck i suck
>>
File: 1707676723641295.jpg (31 KB, 431x370)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>484338507
>You think there is an option we're ever get Demon's Souls or Bloodborne on PC?
emulation in 12 years once it catches up, maybe DeS earlier since it's older
>What is Sony's malfunction?
the ps4 is the bloodborne machine and the ps5 might as well not exist because it's so fuckingnogaemz + scalpers killed it in the crib. functionally, bloodborne is the only exclusive they have had in a decade (which, as bad as it gets, is still better than the absolute fucking state of xbox)
even horizon, with all it's shilling and gaslighting, is now a muliplat franchise. you don't bitch that mario and zelda and splatoon isn't bing bing wahooing on pc, bloodborne and des are just a ps games.

you can get an old ps4 off of ebay for like less than 100 bucks then sell it for the same price (which considering the fucking state of the >games industry, is rapidly approaching the price of a new game in of itself) and the game itself for less than 40, online is free for 2 weeks, get a part-time job if it means so much to you fucking underageb& bozo
>>
why is her name emma that's not japanese!
>>
>decide to check in on jeegod
>nanaya's torch with main hand buff
>discus hurl spam
good stuff
>>
>>484343565
She has blue eyes, take the hint.
>>
>>484343629
she's an angel?
>>
>>484343774
nah she's a foreign devil
>>
Newbie's attempt at playing Dark Souls 1: Day 2.
Note to self, use autolock responsibly, because the hardest boss so far is the camera. If I were to count the amount of times I fell off some tight ledge, just because my dude auto-targeted some enemy on the other side of the planet, which led to me changing direction and plummeting to my death, I would be a very rich man.
Other than that, I'm having fun. Should I even bother with this hollow armor pieces I keep finding, or should I just cough up some souls and buy myself a chainmail?. My dude is just waaaaaay too slow in that knight armor.
>>
>>484343860
yea I think ds1 youre better off never using lock on

lock on works in the other games though in that one I dont think they really built the game around it yet
>>
>>484343860
you'll pick up armor sets off the floor or loot them off enemies throughout the game, you're only getting hollow shit right now because you're going up against hollows. endurance / stamina dictates your equip load, but there's a ring that can sort your equip load if you wannabe a fashionista. chainmail is an option, but it's up to you.
>>
>>484343939
I do feel safer with a lock on, because at least then I am sure I won't accidentally expose by back to the enemy for massive damage, but I swear there are places even in the Undead Burg itself that punish you if you rely on a lock on too much. Like that bridge with the enemies above lobbing fire bombs on you.
>>
>>484344430
for bosses i meant, you can lock on to the smaller enemies no problem but lockon makes it hard to hit the limbs of big bosses like a tail
>>
>invaders getting filtered en masse
i don't know if sane has started invasions yet, but i don't think what's left of his sanity is going to survive the DLC
>>
>jee seething at his coinvader attacking him
>he's wasting a talisman slot on the trick-mirror that makes him look like a gold summon
i thought he was the smartest invaderchad
>>
>>484254250
he is a small channel that reacts to shit, he isn't acting this way cause he cares about the thing. He just did it for views, over reacting and acting like an embarassing cuck, fake emotions for views.

It became a meme becasue it's a sad indictment on current year, and how fake and attention thirsty people are.
>>
>>484335675
whats a fast r1
the buff is inferior to a grease
>>
you would know all about grease u fat fuck
>>
>>484345694
the smartest fromsoft PVPer is still sub 80iq
>>
Deflecting hardtear is so based. My favorite addition to the game. Maybe shitkiro mechanics are alright.
>>
sekiro won
>>
sekiro might have won versus elden ring

but ac6 is in the professional league while those are in the noob league
>>
ac6 won the flop competition
>>
I'm watching a streamer playing through ds3.
Holy fuck I didn't know there was a shortcut right next to the Lothric twins, I was always using the elevator before running through the entire bridge
>>
>>484354225
Both paths take the same amount of time
>>
>>484354629
running through all those mobs was pretty annoying, and they are entirely skippable by this shortcut
>>
>>484355163
if the path isnt shorter it's a sidecut
>>
>>484355612
it's a convenientcut
>>
>>484354225
You mean the double lift?
>>
>>484355806
I used the lift before the bridge, there is another right next to the entrance to the arena accessible from the dragonslayer armour bonfire
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 867x582)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
Need advice. Current build pic rel. Just killed Gwyndolin.
Some anon told me pumping str above 28 is redundant due to the 2h bonus.
My +13 Greatsword FUCKS everything, but I kinda want it to fuck even harder, also worried about possibly physical resistant enemies later. Should I invest points into Faith so I can use Sunlight Blade, or keep pumping Vit and End until I can midroll without Havel's?
Also Berenike set is peak. I love it.
>>
>>484357507
you can just go chaos sword
>>
>>484357603
I don't really vibe with chaos. I'm just wondering about the sunlight blade desu, since I already have some faith.
>>
>>484357773
>I dont reall vibe with chaos
stopped reading there, order-cuck
>>
>>484357773
>>484357773
>I don't really vibe with chaos
>>
File: file.png (2.06 MB, 1280x720)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
>>484357935
>>484359173
Chaosfags pls go.
>>
I'm going to make an optimized smithscript shield discus hurl build purely for the purpose of getting it nerfed into the fucking dirt, as it deserves to be. I will invade 12 hours a day with it if that's what it takes. I've never despised a weapon so much.
>>
ok
>>
just equip eclipse shotel in your mainhand and spam l2
uncounterable :^)
>>
How do we feel that Dark souls got 0 goty award while Sekiro, Bloodborne and Elden Ring got them?
>>
Can you turn off or limit your scard blessings? I autistically leveling everything up by habit and I kinda regret this one.
>>
>>484365358
better game wins
>>
>>484365861
dont think so, not even with ce
>>
>>484365883
What does this mean?
Are you saying the DS trilogy is worse than Bloodborne?
>>
File: 1650789338042.webm (1.72 MB, 960x720)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB WEBM
>>484365358
it tried so hard and got so far but in the end it didnt even matter
also it was up against skyrim (the last game bethesda ever made), zelda skyward sword (the most recent non-spinoff zelda game to this day), portal 2 (the last game valve ever made), batman arkham city (the last game rocksteady ever made), mass effect 2 (the good one), gears of war 3 (the last good xbox exclusive and the peak of the 360), uncharted 3 (the last game naughty dog ever made), limbo (the first major artsy indie sidescroller), rayman origins, monhun 3, and minecraft (fucking minecraft)

no shit clunky-ass dog1 didnt win fuck shit against that lineup. that was the dark souls of goty lineups to go up against (don't forget that this was back before the videogame industry became fake and gay / sousgames were some of the only good shit left)
>>
>>484366331
Obviously yes
>>
File: saito toshimitsu.jpg (147 KB, 800x800)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>radahn
>that easy
the demon of nioh 2, still unmoved from his throne atop slike bosses
>>
they're going to patch out the fire knight gs true combo arent they....
>>
idk i havent played the dlc yet
>>
File: 1719784160458461m.jpg (111 KB, 1024x1013)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>484365358
Sekiro, bb and elden ring are all normie tier baby games. None of them are actually difficult
The only real games in the souls series are demons souls and das1. Maybe das3 if you can stomach it as it has its moments but it's not for everyone
>>
File: 1696666667579489.png (77 KB, 336x345)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
vgh
>>
whats smith script tally for
>>
any truecombbas with the carian spearstaff?
>>
Impaler and gammie
>>484374740
NO
>>
Just lost 2 million runes because I invaded. Died to a phantom spamming swift slash in the stone fissure area, and a bloodstain didn't spawn.

Playtest your game next time, zaki.
>>
there is no carian spear staff
>>
ailment talisman does nothing against sleep scattershot bow
>>
lvl mind
>>
just jump to cancel the sleep
>>
its impossible to react to
good luck timing your jump
>>
>>484373776
Demon Souls even though being the first game in the series barely did anything right.
Dark Souls 1 on the other hand is night and day, it's so good people even play it more than it's successor DS2. Demon Souls didn't even had a big playerbase during it's release on ps5.

But when it comes to peak DS1 is unmatched.
However all the Goty games are Goated as well.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9Jex-wP8H0
mold ryan
>>
>>484376992
this guy is so insufferable how can you watch this
>>
it's millennialcore
>>
i need 18 yo zoomer souls pussy
>>
File: 1719850093778702.png (1.12 MB, 1024x1024)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
you need meds
>>
This is the souls community now
Feeling nostalgic over a 4 year old remake of a 14 year old title
https://youtu.be/RG-Du7FJOT8
>>
damn, I thought these kinds of long bladed polearms were just fictional
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spetum
>>
no jee no click
>>
>>484378692
way more entertaining that s*yriot
>>
Trying a faith build for once, is it normal for the Sacred Blade projectile to outperform every incantation? At 50 Fth, the Aow does about double the damage of spells with similar cost/speed. The damage is comparable to much slower incants with higher FP costs, even with optimal seals & talismans. Am I missing something obvious? Is it meant to be like this or will the gap close at 80Fth?
>>
name the incant you are using, the seal, the level of the seal, and your talismans, and your sacred blade weapon and its level
>>
>>484347030
an r1 from a weapon that's pretty fast
>>
>>484343494
i'm glad that nobody on 4cuck talks like this anymore.
>>
File: file.png (1021 KB, 1271x688)
1021 KB
1021 KB PNG
You started up DS1.

Fuck classes, where is your dude from?
>>
File: 3FP.png (742 KB, 1024x1024)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
mogs every frenzy incant for the low price of 14 int
>>
banana's torch won
>>
i can be persuaded to 'lub today (150)
>>
138 only
lose some pounds
>>
for me it's rl166
>>
File: you.png (475 KB, 605x708)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>150
>138
what happend to old /dsjee/ (125)
>>
first it was 125
then 138
now 150
jeecord sisters do not like to realize that no one cares about their tranny duel meta
>>
we moved to 138 for max pwnage
>>
>>484200450
fromslopware
>>
reddit squirmites are selfish fucks who can't stop leveling so i'm at 138 (or 139 for shit builds)
>>
125 is for god3 where weapons dont have 20 faith tax or 30 int tax
>>
you will never be a jee
>>
i am jee's proudest acolyte
>>
125 is optimal for duels
although snoys don't have seamless so they have to do sl164 for tourneys (125 but they have 99 vig)
>>
You didn't watch the 2 hour duel
>>
if you care about duels in this game you have brain damage and are a brown trans third worlder
>>
watching lowtiergod seethe comps at 1.5x speed instead of playing worm
>>
even doe 133 is the official sanctioned pvp bracket
>>
>>484365358
they gave it the best game ever award didnt they?
>>
no one cares about your pvp brackets
the normies are at 150 so that is wherre the pvp is
>>
File: 1702677454542782.png (516 KB, 751x800)
516 KB
516 KB PNG
mfw i stat cheat but still go to 150
>>
yeah that's why i'm at 139. can match with 150 creatures and below
>>
normies will leave in a few months
brackets are important
>>
if i only cared about 150 specifically, i'd be balling at 170 with the grafted glitch
>>
>>484380490
yes thats normal
a lot of spells look flashy but are worse than hitting l2 which is funny
some spells will eventually be more powerful than sacred blade but u have to upgrade your talisman and have better faith
also your weapon level matters too and is probably better than your talisman/seal level i bet
>>484382091
far east
>>484382115
nerf it zaki…
>>484382687
125 is the fattest u should be u fukkin casul
btw i only play at 138 and 150 lol
>>484382934
he died
>>484383645
proofs?
>>
>serpent shield is a banished k***ht copy
Half-baked Ring strikes again
>>
will they fix that btw, i hope not or else i need to redo all my bills
>>
I went up to 138 purely for an extra 10 Vig and 3 End for the DLC.
>>484382091
Always Astora, like my compatriot Solaire, and my great-granddaughter-wife Anri
>>484381059
For example, lighting spear from a +25 gravel stone seal with Flock Canvas talisman and Lightning Scorpion charm (plus radagons icon for speed). Which does notably less than a sacred blade from a +24 Great Katana or Black Steel Twinblade with the same talismans. A charged Knights Lightning spear comes close to the same damage but slower, and is left behind by switching to Sacred Scorpion and Alexanders Jarshard. Also tried with some fire incants and multilayered ring of light.
>>
nyo... grafted has been in the game for ages and and they made it almost twice as strong for the dlc instead of fixing it.
>>
>>484384780
yeah i dont believe you unless you post a webm
>>
why are none of the games on sale...
>>
i stabba you and i stabba you phantom too
>>
sekiro the only good game is 50% off doe
>>
>>484385580
You want a webm proving that my wife Anri is the great-granddaughter of my DS1 character? Well too bad, I'm too busy to record footage and post it just for your entertainment.
>>
stupid-ass post
>>
whats a fun magic build for ds2? ive never done the dlcs and since combat feels like shit anyway may as well be a spell guy for the switchup
>>
>>484387515
magic or faith isnt fun, the only fun are hexer and pyro which you can mix aswell because of the 30/30 split for double the fun
>>
>>484386401
ergite-slayer's greatspear
>>
File: 20240702185309_1.jpg (633 KB, 1920x1080)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
Holy shit, fuck this this thing. If I dodge the head, he hits me with the pole. How do I fight him?
>>
just block
>>
File: dogshit 1.webm (2.18 MB, 1280x720)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB WEBM
you range cheese them as all their attacks got massive lingering hitboxes (dogshit 1 lost)
>>
skill issue
>>
>>484388737
god i hate these games
>>
>>484388954
>>484388954
they're created with puure japanese inferioriy complex. they're suppose ot be shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_D8MiyZY7w
>>
>>484382091
It depends on class

Warrior - Commoner
Hunter - Commoner or Delta Farmer
Knight - Astora Noble, Jubilant Catarina, or Dubious Carim
Wanderer - Far East Traveler or Classic Zena
Thief - Commoner or Dubious Carim
Bandit - Commoner
Sorcerer - Dragon Scholar
Pyromancer - Eerie Great Swamp
Cleric - Thorolund Cleric
Deprived - Commoner
>>
>>484388737
>>484389030
gaius 0.5
>>
>Put message down in BBorne
>Get 4 ratings

W what. I thought this game was dead
>>
>>484389410
dlc recently came out and eople are streaming it you dum nigger. you absolute gorrilla appe nigger.
>>
>>484389479
bloodborne did NOT get a dlc recently you ESL BITCH
>>
>>484389570
>>484389570
potato potato. tomato tomato. soulslop. soulslop.
>>
>>484389030
evil
>>
>Invade near/far
>It's a taunter
>every time
>>
>>484389927
>>484389927
>>484389927

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.