[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GYh0003aoAADTBM.jpg (378 KB, 1638x2048)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
>Latest patch
https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/news/elden-ring-patch-notes-version-1132

>Main information document
https://rentry.org/erpasta

>Character planners
https://eip.gg/elden-ring/build-planner/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Op36P7gdVMkPzFQX6OsjZcfyUjdGOj7Cjk9qFAVj-U/edit

>Interactive map
https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between

>Group password
erg

>Touch Bloodstain:
>>496126887
>>
File: 1727485900092743.jpg (75 KB, 1220x714)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Shadow of the Erdtree does not in any way feel like an ending to the game, therefore there will be another DLC or a Scholars of the First Sin edition of the game.
>>
File: 1726651192005912.jpg (1.64 MB, 2048x1830)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>496386654
This anon gets it
>>
>>496386586
you misunderstand, I want to die anyways, I just want to meet you before that happens

if it doesn't happen it's not a big deal, but I would still like to see your cute face before it all ends
>>
>>496386756
Kill yourself
>>
>>496386756
You doing okay, anon?
>>
asmonfags are retarded niggers
>>
>>496387018
absolutely not, but I don't want to hear anything from you

>>496386963
I'll get around to it eventually, but your feeble comebacks won't prevent me from calling you cute
>>
File: malenia96.jpg (552 KB, 930x1055)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
Malenia.
>>
>>496388331
That makes so sense either then, why sis you say both you wanted someone to kill you but also that you'd kill yourself?
>>
>literally HAVE to summon for messmer
>>
>>496389065
You don't actually, that spear flurry is kind of hard but it's doable even like without a second agro
>>
>>496386654
Unironically, SOTE feels like a sequel and the majority of its lore problems stem from it taking place alongside the main game with established characters. Say they had made a regular TOH+ sized expansion to wrap up the dangling Miquella threads in ER itself before the end of 2022. Then made a smaller sequel as SOTE in 2025 in a new land with a new civilization and new characters a thousand years later, like DS2. Everything would make WAY more sense.

Right now it's nonsensical that the base game and SOTE have no connections at all. Miquella's plot is completely disconnected from the Haligtree everything else going on in the base game, and ditto the reps of Frenzy, Rot, and Death who are somehow completely disconnected from Shabriri, Malenia, and Godwyn. Messmer is completely disconnected from anyone in the base game and is not mentioned once despite being Marika's favored firstborn and famous enough in Leyndell to have recruited an army there.

Consider also Marika herself. Doesn't she make WAY more sense in the DLC as a new character? She has a new rival divine tradition she destroyed at the establishment of her order. She has a new secret hometown full of her kin. Her group has a new name. She has a new god-creating machine. She has a new race of victims wiped out in an ancient war in a land she sealed to bury evidence. She has a new loyal and strong yet discarded and betrayed relative consumed by a blasphemous force (and this new character also parallels Malenia like Malekith did). She has a new ancient knightly order buried partly for their crucible connections. She even has a new primordial star that communicated to her at the start of her godhood. What of ER Marika is actually left?

This shit literally just doesn't work with the GEQ, Eternal Cities, Numen, Elden Ring, Fire Giant, Maliketh, and the Elden Beast. The contradictions could fill a book. But no one notices because these things are either barely or LITERALLY NEVER mentioned in the DLC.
>>
>>496389353
Yeah but it fucks the Hornsent's quest if you don't summon him
>>
>>496388505
The flower rune is very pretty
>>
>>496389405
I mean like kind of? It doesn't fuck his quest, it's just an alternate outcome to his quest, and imo the not summoning him one is more narratively fun, though like I feel like the outcomes should've been switched.
>>
>>496388331
Okay sorry
>>
>>496389403
cont.

What even is the point of the Eternal Cities now? In the base game we're told Marika descends from there via her connection to the Numen, "scions of the Eternal Cities." We see overlapping architecture and some shared magic traditions, but also that Marika LITERALLY built her empire on the ruins of the old Eternal Cities. A rejection of everything the prior era was, in every way Marika's Order contrasts theirs.

They're big on silver? Marika loves gold. They are symbolized by the night and the moon? Marika is associated with the light of the sun. They use blue/black sorceries? GO champions mainly use white/gold incantations. They have a culture that exalts death rituals? Marika entirely banishes death and bathes everything in eternal life. They create artificial life in pursuit of a Lord? Marika's Order considers artificial life unclean and a true Lord requires natural grace. They're literally grey-skinned? Marika's family are pale-skinned. They create a weapon to slay the Greater Will? Marika draws power from her synthesis with the Greater Will. They yearn for an age of stars? Marika has her minions shackle the night sky. It goes on, and on, and on.

The big reveal with finding Godwyn's body is that Leyndell itself is BUILT ON TOP OF ANOTHER, UNNAMED ETERNAL CITY. It's all building on what came before despite Marika literally burying the past legacy. It's perfect and it sets up the main conflict of the game between those who seek guidance in the old ways, those who cling to the Order, and those who want a synthesis.

But now that's all gone because ackshully Marika came from a random fishing hamlet in another dimension. All that stuff with the Nox wasn't that important and happened some undisclosed time later after Marika already made herself.
>>
>>496389403
By and large I agree with the sentiment. I think not everything is a contradiction, but it sure feels like they played fast and loose with the lore in several key places.

I think the shamans could still work as a singular tribe of numen. The numen aren't themselves the denizens of other worlds, just their descendants, so there is room for some time to split and fracture into societies.

The GEQ was done dirty by the dlc, she should've been either a front runner in hornsent society, or a prior god that would have had power somewhere in the land of shadow. Same goes for Maliketh. He and Godfrey are really undercut by the dlc, and I partly get it. We already know a decent amount of them rn, but not nearly enough of who they were. Marika is an Empyrean, and we know Maliketh was given to her as her step-brother. In that case he lived in the shaman village too? Or was he elsewhere? There should be hints he was *somewhere* in the time Marika was running around. You'd think a hostile werewolf threatening Destined Death would come up more often in the Hornsents complaints. The crusade almost feels like an afterthought.

The Fire Giants are really the one place I disagree with. I think they have been expanded beautifully with the forge ruins and golems. The origin of their worship of fire and forges is even explained, as well as the worship of meteorites via the meteoric ore greatsword wielded by 'old gods'. I think they were the one group, along with the Hornsent who have the deepest lore as a group in the dlc
>>
>>496388924
I want to die, I'm not too picky about how I die
>>
>>496390631
maliketh was named gurranq and was the gloam eye queens divine beast shadow given to her by metyr
>>
>>496390739
Not opening that discussion again
>>
Why do the Fingers mog everything
>>
>>496389403
I fully believe the theory this is two dlcs mashed together
Miquella story has nothing to do with like the like messmer and Marika story
>>
>>496390176
>>496389403
>famous enough in Leyndell to have recruited an army there.
Messmer's army was a penal platoon, full of prisoners and criminals. Marika wanted to empty the prisons and bury Messmer away (due to his Abyss Snake corruption)
>Marika came from a random fishing hamlet in another dimension
The DLC landmass was initially a part of the Lands Between, hidden by Marika's power as god.
>>
>>496391190
Why do you say that? I don't remember reading the penal thing but like I think this is the second time I've hward that
>>
>>496390631
It's not this it's literally impossible to write a story in your head where e.g. the Shaman Village and Eternal Cities coexist, it's just bizarrely unexplained and thematically redundant. The Eternal Cities and their fall are just a random thing that happened now. They fundamentally have no relation to Marika's origin, her empire, or why and how these things became that way. The Black Knives remain unexplained in total.

It's the same with the Fire Giants. In the base game we're told and shown that the War Against the Giants was this great event that ushered in the Age of the Erdtree, and Marika buried its memory behind the literal Forbidden Lands to hide both its still-burning embers and the savagery of the genocide. Now it's just a few huts on a hill because what REALLY constituted the primordial establishment of the Erdtree and what Marika was REALLY trying to hide was all in the Land of Shadow. There's no attempt to connect any of it to the Mountaintops.

The DLC does this constantly, which wouldn't be bad if it was a sequel set way later, but it wants us to believe that these concepts coexist alongside the same characters and other concepts. Which are deliberately ignored.

>ANOTHER magma god serpent
>ANOTHER abandoned family member of Marika overwhelmed by an evil force and left to rot after serving their purpose in waging a great war
>ANOTHER secret Albinauric knight
>ANOTHER god-creating machine (nothing to do with the Elden Ring btw)
>ANOTHER despair-centric origin for the Frenzied Flame and Lord embodying it
>ANOTHER fucking Tree Sentinel stop that shit

Imagine if Elden Ring was an expansion to DS2, and Godfrey was Nashandra's real secret husband who conquered the real giants, and Vendrick is never once mentioned. That's SOTE.
>>
>>496391774
>>ANOTHER magma god serpent

Rykard and Eiglay aren't mentioned once btw, enjoy your speculation about the snake skin in Shaman Village and your 13th new flame type.
>>
>>496391698
>Messmer Soldier Ashes
>These soldiers belonged to the ignoble penal battalion, and were buried hidden from the Scadutree's sight.
>>
>spirit staring at this cross says he's thrown away something he should never have
>examine it
>see this
;_;
>>
>>496391190
>Messmer's army was a penal platoon, full of prisoners and criminals
Messmer's Fire Knights are all capital nobles.
>>
>>496391957
Wow! I didn't know that
>>
>>496391957
This is solely referring to the two soldiers you find buried. The Messmer Soldiers in general were stated to be given greater blessings than any other kinds of soldiers. They're considered heroes.

>Golden remnants of the grace personally bestowed by Queen Marika to the heroes who joined the crusade for her.

>The soldiers who joined the crusade were rewarded with grace aplenty.
>>
>>496392026
They were also fucked up looking proportionally (like Messmer), likely corrupted by the serpent as well since they were using his snakey fire magic. Marika wanted all snakefags to go into the trash bin.
>>
>>496392326
>They were also fucked up looking proportionally (like Messmer), likely corrupted by the serpent as well since they were using his snakey fire magic
Read the descriptions. They deliberately took Messmer's curse within themselves after joining as a show of loyalty.
>>
>>496389473
Flowers do be like that
>>
File: 17029045725760.jpg (1.17 MB, 1920x1080)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
Bell sound during starting cut-scene indicates that tarnished is one of soulless demigods (this explaying our strength and plot armor) and this technically make Marika our mother, Ranni half sister. Would you save her as new dad or fix her with Goldchad wisdom?
>>
what's the connection between messmer and rykard?
>>
>>496392241
Maybe but then:
>Armor worn by soldiers who serve Messmer the Impaler. The mail has rusted while fighting in unending war. Though the chestpiece features a Scadutree motif, gold has been used for its engraving. A small consolation to those forced to wage a war without grace or honor.
Messmer and his men were sold on the war being epic and just, when in reality it was a dirty coverup for Marika's sinful origins. Hence the headless statues of Marika and Messmer finally taking the hint upon his death.
>>
>>496390996
Because people just bitch out when they see them instead of fighting
>>
Are 100% phys shields a crutch? Will I become better at the game if I force myself to dual wield or 2H?
>>
>>496392628
Korean headcanon says that Rykard first got the inquisition to investigate and lock up the information about snakes from Messmer. This thwn is what caused him to later uncork the like heresy to feed himself to the God devouring serpent once he did like turn away from golden order
>>
>>496392389
All the more reason for Marika to bury them all. Snakefags BEGONE
>>
>>496392628
>>496392869
stop writing the story for them you stupid fucks
there is no connection between rykard and messmer, miyazaki likes to make snakes bosses so he did again without any regard for how it fit what was preestablished
>>
>>496393047
watsonian vs doylist
>>
>>496393047
I literally specified it's a korean headcanon, I didn't say that's how it was
It's an interesting idea and it would be boring to write "Nothing" or "We don't know" again
>>
>>496393121
Hehehehhee
>>
File: 1526346348766.jpg (118 KB, 1892x854)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Why haven't you autismos figured out what the fuck this thing is yet

It's probably the most important thing ever
>>
>>496393448
Marikas hand iirc
>>
>>496393448
this is gloom eye queen corps and marika taking previous elden ring parts from her
>>
>>496393448
There's just no information in it, it's in a trailer and mentioned nowhere else
My best guess/my thoughts on it are that it's the lower arc of the Elden Ring and her pulling it rheougg/to her and communing with the Greater will for the best time but we don't know
>>
>>496391140
it's not a theory, miyazaki admitted it in some interview
>>
>>496393730
What body part is that round thing then? A head? Was GEQ bald? Her ass? Is Marika stealing her pubes?
>>
>>496394090
Show me please?
>>
>>496394105
>Is Marika stealing her pubes?
that's kinda hot
>>
>>496393448
Actual, 100% best guess possible here, is that she is looting the swaddling cloth of the Gloam Eyed-Queen's own making.

Nothing else in the game looks like this. It is the single best explanation.
>>
>>496394105
this is her abdomen. see texture of clothes? it's the same as godskin apostals robes. Marika was pierced by eldenbeast in WOMB which is location of all elden rings inside of god 'vessels''
>>
>>496393448
that's her pussy, right? like not even shitposting, that's clearly her vagina she's pulling from
>>
>>496394594
that's a huge vagina
>>
Scribeanon... Google docs..... please.....
>>
>>496393448
That's a shaman corpse
The pot innard meat has gold in it
>>
>dying is humiliating
>winning isn't rewarding
How do we fix this?
>>
>>496395197
A form of randomized crate opening system you can do after bosses probably
>>
>>496394362
>>496393730
GEQ's death shouldn't predate Marika becoming a god
>>
>>496391774
The point is that they don't coexist, though. Just imagine a split occured between shamans and numen before the veil went up and that the eternal cities came after. She became Marika the Eternal and the eternal cities reflect that. Maybe they started trying to make an artificial lifeform to be lord after she disappeared
>>
>>496395460
she is the sun real god and placidusax's consort queen. timeline is like:
Sun realm with dragons and GEQ in change > spirit culture of RUH > crucible and hornsents > marika's age
>>
>>496395760
what's the sun realm? what's RUH?
>>
>Before there was time, before there was anything... there was nothing
>And before there was nothing... there were monsters
Bravo Miyazaki, deepest lore
>>
>>496395643
The Eternals were trying to emulate the Hornsent/Marika by mass sacrificing, the giant throne skeletons surrounded by petrified corpses are their failed attempts. Remember this game is a huge Berserk reference and that becoming a god requires sacrifices. The Eternals just sucked at it.
>>
>>496395643
Nope. Shamans were created by one of tribe of Post Astels bombardment of ethernal cities. Shamans are numen
>>
>>496395958
bruh
>>
>>496390912
I think the geq was Marika's sister, or a survivor of the shaman massacre that swore vengeance, the death of the gods born of the Hornsent.

Also his new name is Garranq, it's said his 'old name' meant death of the demigods, Maliketh is his original name. Keeping with the M naming conventions, as he is her half sibling by bond.

Or are you suggesting that Metyr favored the geq first, and then for some reason sided with Marika?
>>
>>496396179
yes im a newfag, qrd?
>>
>>496396290
I'm not a newfag and I also don't know what ruh is
>>
>>496396493
>secondary
Even worse
>>
>>496396493
Anon misspelled Rauh
>>
>>496396569
I disown this post and whatever I was going to say
>>
>>496395958
All kinds of wreckage weren't from city lost in time. They were sun realm temples and were reflecting sun light in GEQ and Placi era since instead of Tree greater will was the sun. This is why ethernal cities worshipped the night because sun was greater will and they wanted Star guidence not GW.
>>
>>496396569
>>496396650
you alright, sweetie?
>>
>>496396913
No
>>
>>496396561
Then why was it capitalized?
Also that sun realm thing with the GEQ is headcanon
>>
>>496396921
you need help with anything?
>>
>>496397126
>>496397061
Answer why it was capitalized then or like if you have reccomendations for a build so I can replay the game again while my elbow recovers
>>
>>496397231
I have no idea why it was capitalized, I'm not that anon
>reccomendations for a build
haligtree knight that's disillusioned with miquella, equal amounts of str/dex/fth

what's wrong with your elbow?
>>
>>496396198
yes metyr favored the geq because the geq wielded blackflame which held destined death. metyr serves the Greater Will and destined death kills gods and demigods so first order of business is getting that under control which means getting the geq as your vassal. then marika seduced maliketh who betrayed the gloam eye at the 11th hour before she would ascend at the divine gate and Marika took her place as a god as revenge for marikas people
>>
why don't malenia or miquella have shadows? is torrent miquella's shadow?
>>
>>496397404
Okay
I already kinda did that one, I did a haligtree knight based on like arcane though instead that ended up losing her magic and decided to instead use scarlet rot incantations to fill the empty gap left from that, bit ill try that.
I play too many games with my mouse for hours and it makes my arm hurt after a few weeks of doing it and I end up having to either stop playing mouse games for awhile or games in general, but I like instead swapping to controller games so I can keep playing games
>>
>>496397902
They probably already did away with theirs when they started the Haligtree, but like ultimately we don't know
>>
>>496397975
yeah my hand hurts when I use my mouse too much, you need to let it rest and do some stretches maybe. it sounds like a repetitive strain injury, go talk to your doctor about it

>I already kinda did that one
then do a gelmir knight using the magma sorceries
>>
>>496397783
>then marika seduced maliketh
YOU JUST FUCKING KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Putrescent Knight is probably the most honest boss I've seen in this entire game
He's a bitch to guard counter though
>>
>>496393448
She made a crucible and extracted the gold from it
>>
>>496398195
That's funny because that's the second time I've ever heard that phrase and both were like about me talking about this
>>
File: 1718773821901368.jpg (24 KB, 507x461)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
The Godwyn DLC will be called Age of the Eclipse

I have foreseen it
>>
>>496391967
>They stole this from us
I wanted to marry Miquella after he became Trina. How tf are you going to make an age of compassion when you can't even be compassionate to yourself? The dlc did him dirty
>>
>>496399187
>after he became Trina
Why would you jot just marry him as him?
>>
>>496394594
It's a cloth covering what looks like a pregnant womans belly. Remember how Fia could gestate a rune from Godwyn and the champions fire? Collecting life essence to create a great rune. The strings are the primordial form of the runes, before being bound with the Elden Beast, creating order under the dominion of blessed life, Gold. The Order of Gold, or Age of Gold
>>
>>496398795
Same with Blaidd and Ranni. Ngl the first time getting her the FSB and she goes 'ah it was thee, not Blaidd', I just knew I accidentally cucked bro. Whether or not he felt the same idk, but I felt real bad for breaking the bro code
>>
File: 1719591448331476.jpg (25 KB, 624x498)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
*schizos out*
THE COCCOON IN MOHGS PALACE IS NOT MIQUELLAS BODY

IT CAN'T BE MIQUELLAS BODY BECAUSE WHAT THE FUCK IS MIQUELLA DISCARDING IN THE SCADULAND ALSO IT'S WAY TOO BIG AND LANKY TO BE MIQUELLA IT'S NOT HIM WHO THE FUCK IS IN THAT FUCKING EGG
>>
>>496399808
Messmer

Or my Korean headcanon (that I stole from someone else on here) is that it was a new body that Miquella was growing for himself to escape his eternal youth curse
>>
>the Bolt of Gransaxx and the DK Cragblade are both pure DEX
>all of the Dragon Cult incantations are pure FTH requirements
>the Lightning throwing pots are pure DEX
>the Gravel Stone Seal only scales incant scaling with FTH
>the Lightning infusion is a second pure DEX infusion with split lightning damage
>Dragon Greatclaw is quality STR DEX
>Dragonclaw Shield is quality slanted towards STR
and then the DLC comes along
>Death Knight weapons, lightning damage weapons of the Dragon Cult, are.... STR FTH
>the only 50/50 split DEX FTH weapon in the game are the fucking DLC perfume bottles that aren't even tied thematically to dragons or the dragon cult at all
what the fuck is Miyazaki's problem
I can't find a single build that properly takes advantage of all the available Dragon Cult stuff in the same build
you either go pure FTH caster and forgo a lightning weapon and the lightning pots, or you go pure DEX and forgo casting

I will forever be salty that Miyazaki didn't give us more stuff like the Clawmark Seal
>Meteorite Staff could have been a split INT STR casting tool
>Gravel Stone Seal could have been a split DEX FTH casting tool
>the Carian Glintstone staff could have been split DEX INT (which would have lent itself really well to a Carian melee spell build that benefits a lot off faster cast speed)
but for some reason only STR FTH builds get to have proper synergy
>>
>>496399486
Before the dlc liquefied his lore, I thought the butterfly, sleep, and candle motifs all pointed to Trina being who he would become as a god, as is. As in it was his goal to become her. Hence why she disappears from record after Mohg kidnaps him, his growth into her was halted.

I found her to be a more balanced version of Marika and the GEQ. Sleep being a lesser, easier to stomach version of 'death' as a concept. This turned out to be true in the dlc as her power has intensified after he left her, because his curse no longer bound her, and because his 'light' had left her.

The candle and death allusions all pointed to a goddess of death to parallel Miquella's god of life motif. Light in the dark, a candle. Those Who Live In Death need guidance, who better than a goddess who can traverse both the realm of the living and the dead. Or as in the dlc, she can grant the cursed dead peace. Her power really did affect them.

All of this also proved to me that Miquella and hers story was changed at some point. It all felt totally dissonant on a thematic level compared to what we knew.
>>
>>496400380
She was in a sense his 'dream self', who he wished he could be. Because in dreams anything is possible, a new order that overlaps the old one, not replaces it. The middle ground everyone is searching for
>>
Say something scary
>>
>>496396042
sir this isn't /co/
>>
>>496402416
That's from Elden Ring
>>
>>496386412
Miquella might have a higher bodycount than Messmer considering what happened to Caelid.
>>
>>496399093
maybe because that's what you have, now go see a doctor
>>
>>496403613
I don't want to, it usury goes away on its own once I rest it
>>
>>496403724
and then it comes back after you use your mouse again for a while, right? go see a doctor
>>
>>496403882
Yeah but I mean like if you hit your hammer with a thumb, it's gonna hurt for awhile then it goes away and if you do it again yhen it happens again, that's normal
>>
File: fell god eyes.jpg (402 KB, 2048x1386)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>496402258
boo
>>
>>496404003
are you hitting your thumb with a hammer every day? stop being dumb
>>
>>496404093
No but if I was a carpenter then it would be normal to di that every couple of weeks or months, but I'm not a carpenter, I'm a I play games person
>>
>>496404030
Aaa!
>>
>>496404430
okay you're dumb, please go see a doctor, they'll just refer you to a physiotherapist anyways
>>
>>496404628
I'm not dumb, and I just said I don't want to, I don't like doctors
>>
>>496404714
you have so many problems that it makes me sad, but whatever I guess
>>
>>496404834
Kill yourself, no I don't, my elbow just hurts sometimes
>>
>>496404834
And besides like the main treatment for that is just rest anyway which I'd what I'm already trying to do and saying I was gonna do
>>
>>496405083
>>496405568
I just don't want you to permanently harm yourself
>>
Elden Ring unironically gives me the best fantasy group play out of any MMO. The gameplay isnt tab targeted or turned into autistic button mashing or heavily scripted fights where you stand and let thing resolve like in FF14.
One time I got summoned for one of the DLC dungeons and we did the whole thing. I was a Mage, Phantom was a warrior, Host was a Knight. And as we were going through, I realized is is unironically the best online fantasy experience I've ever had. Just exploring dangerous areas with a party and sticking together.
So many MMOs have forgotten this. Limp dicking all the danger in its world or in FF14s case, only focusing on raider content where you stand in a perfectly square room playing simon says with a boss the size of a wall for 20 minutes.
>>
>>496405921
In what world is ER an MMO
>>
>>496406234
I didnt say it was.
I said the group play is better than games that sell themselves as having a massive world but playing together is so shallow and soulless.
>>
>>496405915
I won't, I exercise
Plus why wouldn't you want me to? I wish that people hurt themselves all the time
>>
>>496406432
if I told you, you would tell me to kill myself
>>
>>496406705
So?
>>
File: 1723230227342111.gif (2.26 MB, 498x277)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB GIF
>Theorizing and getting emotional over a lore that's presented in such a half baked and butchered way
>>
A Champion of Ash, as I live and breathe...
>>
>>496408971
Sometimes I like crappy frozen pizza because it reminds me of happy memories I had
>>
File: sad cat.png (204 KB, 360x360)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>496410249
>>
>>496406705
Also finish this thought so I can reply the joke I wanted to
>>
>>496411013
just tell your joke
>>
>>496411685
But it doesn't work unless you replied something to wm
>>
File: ir0gkwf93eu11.jpg (59 KB, 526x960)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>496410485
>>
>>496411775
I'll finish that thought (it's not interesting) if you tell me whether you're blonde or not
>>
File: sad cheets.gif (1.71 MB, 640x346)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB GIF
>>496411883
>>
File: Marika and Melina.jpg (272 KB, 1200x1800)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>496411883
Look at this paragon of humanity. Living through the dark by recalling memories of light. Moving forward while never quite moving on. Hail the victorious dead, may we meet them again one day
>>
>>496411995
Literally that wouldn't be relevant at all yhough, both about the thing we're talking about and also even to to the hair color discussion even if I was the one talking about it, which you don't know actually even and just assumed
>>
>>496412578
>>496412961
Whenever I post the image I have to not read it because I cry whenever I do
>>
>>496413560
I assumed correctly, didn't I?
>>
>>496414610
Did you?
>>
>>496414819
did I?
>>
Say something annoying
>>
>>496415548
Miyazaki WANTS you to be confused and lack information about the setting/plot/ characters' motivations, it's a feature, not a bug. The fact that Vaati is officially working with them does not mean the stuff he puts out is accurate - in fact, it probably means they've deliberately fed him vague and misleading information to muddy the waters further. Not only is he wrong about a lot of shit of his own volition, Miyazaki is INTENTIONALLY feeding him misinformation.
>>
>>496416472
That IS very annoying
>>
FC?
Installing ER rn
>>
>>496416742
I can join in like a like hour
>>
>>496416742
lol
>>
>>496416742
only if /ourgirl/ is there
>>
>>496417712
Who?
>>
SotE ending reimagined:
You walk to final arena. Miquella slowly walking towards you while talking, everything in golden aura. He explains you his motifs and asks to join him. You agree and there is no bossfight. Final fight part 2 music starts playing and there is final cutscene with camera moving over tarnished and Miquella and over Lands of Shadow and Lands Between while Miquella tells the final conclusion.
You say no and you fight vs Miquella, no Radahn. You kill him and there's final cutscene where you just walk away from his dead body. It gets dark,cloudy and starts raining. Ominous music playing. End.
>>
>>496418171
femanon who refuses to post her girlfeets
>>
>>496418386
>no final boss fight if you join him
Shit
>>
>>496418458
That's literally anyone that hasn't done that yet
>>
>>496418563
That's the price to pay for good ending.
>>
>>496416742
>>496416825
>>496417712
That's three people, there can be a fourth if >>496417471 you put money where your mouth is and bother to actually play the game yourself instead of loling at the concept of people not actually playing the game. That's enough for lobby.
I swear to God if we get stuck at X/4 I'm causing Dung eaters ending irl
>>
femanon girlfeets... ponder the aroma...
>>
>>496416742
How much longer on install?
>>
>>496419398
I'm not a foot fetishist but I must admit I'm curious about her feet
>>
Is the deflecting tear just kind of useless if you try to use the guard counter in pvp? It seems like you always will either just get hit before being able to actually get the guard counter out, or stagger before even getting to that point.
Like yhe most sue I've actually gotten out of it so far is like being able to use it to block spells with basically (or literally) no damage taken
>>
>>496419507
just started downloading... it'll be done in 1 hour
>>
File: 1725085603570219.jpg (112 KB, 1087x1080)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>FCs
>>
Can you use CE to rename your character without being banned?
>>
>>496419173
I only join 3/4 clubs
>>
>>496420326
you can do that with the mirror anon...
>>
>>496420335
Hello Anon? I have a call from the Based Department for you, do you want to take it in your office?
>>
>>496420383
I did not know that! Thank you!
>>
File: 1704452456655903.jpg (49 KB, 500x492)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>496420326
Anon you are legitimately fucking retarded, sorry you had to find this way
>>
>>496420335
If everyone did that then FCs would be impossible
>>496420430
It isnt based, it isnt
>>
>>496393448
My theory is that current Marika is a jar (made of clay and hollow inside when we see her), and these are her innards that were discarded after she was reborn as a properly-made jar person. The innard meat icon shows a gold string inside of it.
>>
>>496420468
There wasn't a mirror in the other fromsoft game I played like Elden Ring so I didn't know
I've only ever used the mirror to change hair and only ever changed character creat9e atuff in the when starting a new game
>>
>>496419989
>not a foot fetishist
>posts the most foot fetishist thing in the thread
don't blame you, imagine femanon girlsfeets...
>>
>>496420559
That's a very interesting idea, though u don't see the innards meat thing personally
>>
>>496416472
>>496416636
Given the interviews we've gotten from Miyazaki and the directions the games are going in....I think he's a massive fucking liar.
>>
>>496420746
How do you figure?
>>
>>496420793
Just little shit like how he doesn't want the art direction for the enemies to be gross looking..then we get giant meat blobs in a jar or how his favorite boss of all time is the old monk (pvp boss) from demon souls and would love to do more things like that in the future (doesn't happen...except in the ds3 ringed city dlc and NEVER again).
>>
>people STILL believing fraudzaki after SOTE
>>
Tanimura should've been the director.
>>
>>496422007
This is actually true!
>>
>>
>physical damage types mean jackshit again
>but elemental damage types matter
Whyyyy not both you fucking hacks
>>
>>496422870
Just dupe string greases
>>
>>496420150
22 minutes left
>>
>>496423646
Nobody cares
>>
>>496393448
Every Mending /Reality warping Rune gestates out of someone. Fia, Goldiemask, King of Rape. So this has to be a character not some seed pod schizo shit
>>
Can't say I like the look of that place
>>
>>496423771
I care, um going to be mad if an hour passes and he doesn't show up so I'm timing him
>>
>>496390176
They were vanished so they became vengeful. Simple as.
>>
File: 1708841324964614.png (803 KB, 676x672)
803 KB
803 KB PNG
>>496424541
>Completely empty aside from some worthless garbage "loot"
>People are still defending it
>>
>>496424602
Yeah you gotta add 30 min to that bc internet got retarded
>>
XBOX FC IN 10 SISTERS GET READY
>>
fight club more like fart club
>>
>Elden ring is dark souls 4
They're so scared of dark souls that they removed everything relating to dark and souls from the game. Now there's just death, a hollow int/fai immitation, half of which doesn't even scale off both int and faith, and no accompanying hybrid infusion, and spirits.

Miyazaki lost his edge. I hope he stops feeling inferior to his past for the next IP and we can welcome in the dark and hexes again. they're my favourite play aesthetic after the paladin. And all the holy shit in ER feels kinda weird, too much emphasis on the gold and not enough on the light.
>>
>>496425928
What? No
I don't give a shit about dark souls, I just like Elden Ring
>>
>>496426010
you are playing dark souls 4
>>
>>496426010
What? Yes
I don't give a shit about elden ring, I just like Dark Souls
>>
Does catalyst strength affect weapon buff incants?
>>
File: weenwater.jpg (33 KB, 1766x105)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>496426165
yes
>>
>>496426165
Yeah, but split scaling catalysts only use Faith
>>
>>496426135
No!
>>496426052
No!
>>
File: 1718966403426830.webm (3.54 MB, 960x540)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB WEBM
>>496425928
Xister cover your eyes
>>
femanon feet...
>>
>>496427705
>>496419398
Nigga just pay a whore and stop wasting your time like this, shit's sad
>>
>>496427482
I never said it wasn't a hollow immitation, I just said they were ashamed of it.
>>
what is the appeal of feet?
>>
>>496427840
femanon girlfeets > random hoe feet
>>
>Erdtree's is just the most recent trunk of a far older root system
>there was the Great Tree before, which shared the same roots, though it fell to ruin just as the Erdtree has
>irl there are trees with immortal root systems that produce new trunks which thrive for a time before succumbing to age, fire, the elements, etc, after which a new trunk grows
>the Ancestral Shamans are literally waiting for a new trunk to sprout from the ancient roots "The ancestral followers live a distance from the Erdtree, awaiting new buds. They are certain to sprout from their very flesh, and indeed, their souls."
so now I'm wondering which is older
the meteorite that the Divine Towers supposedly encircle? or are the roots of the world older, and the meteorite came after?
I'm inclined to believe the former
>big bang happens
>sometime later the world forms
>a divine meteorite smashes into the world
>the meteorite is buried deep within the earth, and from it an endless tangle of tree roots emerge
I bet GRRM / Miyazaki thought they were so fuckin' clever
>hey bro you know that meteorite that killed the dinosaurs?
>*hits pipe*
>duuuuuude what if like.... the meteorite that ended life.... like actually started life in my fantasy shit or whatever
>this is so deep
>>
File: wut.jpg (124 KB, 1822x844)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
I've been watching this long tier list video just out of curiosity but it's not even mainly based around PvP and it's putting sonaf at #124 and rivers of blood at like #180
are sonaf and rivers not gamebreaking anymore or is he retarded
>>
>>496428105
You homo don't even hop on the game to play with the fucking femanon kill yourself
>>
File: old and new ER.jpg (442 KB, 1472x743)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>
>>496428229
rivers of blood got nerfed hard but it's still great in pve, just like any other bleed weapon

>>496428163
>Radahn playing with his niece.jpg
I'm sad we never saw normal rykard
>>
>>496428229
sonaf is still retarded for PvE (like 99% of L2s in this game anyways)
>>
>>496428356
>I'm sad we never saw normal rykard
he was an endlessly cruel bastard even before the snake shit
ear-man says "praetor Rykard leads the inquisitors or whatever"
a real "God will recognize his own" sort of fella
>>
>family hacked into my doordash account to try and steal the money I made this last week

Guess they really don't want me to leave. I'm gonna cash out ever night from now on. Fuck these stupid crooked cunts
>>
>>496428717
yeah sure dude, they're definitely after you
>>
>>496428717
elden ring???
>>
ER done in 10 minutes.
Anyone down for a late night FC?
>>496428717
That sucks so much bro... hope you eventually arrange that shit out.
>>
>>496428717
Can yoy join fight club once anon's install finishes
>>
>>496429278
Mhmm me
>>
>>496428229
That's an insanely retarded way to waste your time
>>
>>496429497
so is playing this game but it's slightly less wasteful if i do both at the same time
>>
>>496416742
we don't play the game bro you should know this
>>
>>496428229
Whose list is it? There are some genuinely mentally challenged soulstubers out there.
>>
>>496430107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XixNTEqNrE
>>
>>496430197
I've seen that video, he's fucking dumb
he says pvp is only a small consideration but he puts vyke's war spear in #1
>>
>>496430197
>watching a Rusty tier list
>>
File: 1719558225716479.png (241 KB, 443x455)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>496430197
>It's that dogshit meme list again
Anon...
>>
so erm... fc?
>>
>>496430681
Oki ye
>>
>>496430197
Yep, he's an idiot, disregard anything he says.
>>
File: image(44).png (691 KB, 1231x682)
691 KB
691 KB PNG
>>
>>496430990
omw 5 min
>>
3/4
>>
>>496431139
Lie
>>
>introduce cool ass death knights
>do fucking NOTHING with them
HACKAZAKI NINJAS RULE HACKAZAKI NINJAS COOL
>>
>>496431606
They're from the cut deathblight dlc
Sorry!
>>
>>496416742
>>496417712
>>496417471
>>496420335
>>496430681
Please
>>
>>496431027
prithee be careful
>>
>>496430990
you did the pw wrong it's supposed to be /erg/
>>
>>496431772
logging in
>>
>>496431606
>>496431684
>include Godwyn in the DLC
>do absolutely nothing with him, introducing no actual new lore
pretty sure there was supposed to be something existential with him in regards to the logic of the world
>you can burn down a great tree, but it won't affect the world roots
>but the Death Blight will, meaning the otherwise infinite cycle of new great trees rising up and then falling down will get ended
too bad none of it will ever be explored
>sorry no more DLC!
>sorry no ER 2!
>>
>>496431772
logging out
>>
>>496430368
>>496430431
>>496430505
>>496430716
Do you have anything better to recommend? I'm not using it as a guide or anything but I love tier lists with good reasoning behind them.
>>
>>496431842
stfu it's always been erg
hop in

PW: erg
>>
>>496431772
Why did you @ me if it was only 1/4
>>
>>496431974
you vill play sekiro 2 (called gekiro so it's not a sequel) and you vill relearn all ze lore
>>
3/4
get in.
>>
>>496432085
I find Youwy annoying, but his tier lists are generally accurate, at least for PVE
PVP tier lists in general are kind of useless because there's basically three different kinds of PVP you could evaluate a weapon on, and each might yield a different list
>ganking (being a cooper and shutting down an invader)
>1v1 arena dueling
>anti-ganking (invading)
>>
>>496432418
I don't care all that much about PVP so that's fine, thanks for the rec, will check him out
>>
>>496432209
To join yky retard
It's 3/4 now
>>
>>496432085
Just watch all the jeeslop videos on loop
>>
File: image(45).png (54 KB, 524x103)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>496430990
Please
You said you would join
>>
>>496433003
why are you so desperate for a fc
>>
/erg/ doesn't want to admit it but Marika is the GEQ
>>
Another W for nu erg, time to keep discussing attention whores
>>
>>496428163
>so now I'm wondering which is older the meteorite that the Divine Towers supposedly encircle? or are the roots of the world older, and the meteorite came after?
So my understanding is this
1:Comet comes, world root system beings growing. We have the Fire Giant worshipping the Fell God (Juipter) who defeated the Ice Dragons in the North and were much bigger in the past, the fire giant we fight being as small to them as trolls are to the fire gaint. Underground civlisation spanning lands between, the ruins of Rauh being an above ground version of the below ground ruins that are everywhere John Elden Ring statues come from here.

2:Then we get the Kingdom of the Sun, Dragons are in charge, maybe GEQ is the god Placidusaxs being Elden Lord. Metyrs is giving orders. Rise of the Nox Kingdoms, who create a weapon to kill the two fingers and wound Metyr hence the huge gash she has on her front when he fight her.
Greater Will can no longer given information to Metyr, Placidusax is wounded and flees in time and space

3. Hornsnet Age, discovery of Cruibles, mass murder, genocide and sacrifice to stuff people into jars to make one

4. Shamands targeted by Hornsent, Marika coopts there ritual and makes herself god instead of a Hornsent god (maybe GEQ) and works with the Greater Will (wounded Metyr) to create the Golden Order.

5. System breaks down, Marika missing, war between shard bearers. no new elden lord.
>>
>>496433072
love elden ring
love erg
simple as
>>
>>496433072
Because this is the third time I've been excited coming home because enough people said they'd join and then just like didn't
I'm supposed to be working on a video right now but decides to pause that to play here with people
Please join
>>
How about we play Elden Ring instead of lore slop. I was an avid lore enjoyer too but the last DLC killed everything, only hope left for this game is for them to add 6 man online

And increase Ash of War FP cost across the board by like 50%
>>
>>496433210
what video?

>>496433205
wholesome
>>
File: MENU_Knowledge_00757.png (1.59 MB, 1024x1024)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
/erg/ will do everything BUT play Elden Ring
>>
>>496433268
I got total war, a strategy game, somehoe working with a controller and I'm gonna record how awfully it plays for another general
>>
>>496432106
nah enjoy your 3/4 hell
>>
>>496433414
oh, a fellow enjoyer

I bet you're a fuckin fantasoy
>>
Please join
>>
>>496433414
please make a video about the fc if it happens...
>>
>>496433580
Join it and it will happen
>>
>>496433531
Join and I'll tell yoy about it
>>
FCs just don't hit the same anymore
>>
>>496432729
Why the fuck would you recommend that miserable cunt to anyone. He hates himself, he hates what he's doing, he hates everyone and everything. Every single one of his videos is just an endless torrent of bile and misery.
>>
What do you guys do when somebody is parry fishing so they can pull out their misericorde and oneshot you?
>>
>>496433771
They don't hit at all because you aren't joining, try it
>>
>>496433773
He also said that he hates elden ring but streaming eldenslop and making jeeslop videos is "his biggest source of income".

Quite miserable...
>>
>>496433763
>playing wurrzag
shit choice
>>
>>496433808
Switch to a 2h colossal weapon and/or spam jump attacks. Or just pewpew him to death.
>>
File: 54520410.png (328 KB, 600x338)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
BLEAG BLEAG BLEH BLEH BLEAGH BLAGH BLUGH BLEAG BLEAGH BLUGH BLOGH BLEGH
>>
>>496433953
It seemed the funniest one and I didn't want to use guns
Join
>>
File: 1646228594641 (1).jpg (60 KB, 900x900)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>Yo what's up guys, ChasetheSlop here and welcome back to another Elden Ring build video, today we will be invading with golem arrows I mean Radahn's rain i mean Greatbows, my talisman setup is basically the same as Jeeslop and you can use these items I duped because Migazaki though this was an MMO, that really covers everything about the build, let's just see how it performs in the invasions
>>
>>496433112
is the Crucible the divine meteorite?
>divine meteorite impacts TLB
>seeds life and the world tree roots
would certainly be fitting for the "primordial" part of the crucible, and it would make it old enough
>>
>>496433829
nu /erg/ fags are cringy af so no
>>
>>496428852
Yeah, those child abusing pieces of shit just tried to steal my paycheck for the week to keep me from getting away from them, dumbass.

>>496429278
Thanks bro. If nothing else, it's just an extra week before I can leave.

>>496429284
My PC character is only at Raya Lucaria :(
>>
What do you guys do in FCs? I haven’t tried it.
>>
>>496434162
We fight.
>>
>>496434162
Fight each other/do silly shit.
>>
>>496434162
FC short for fight club
We just shoot the shit and do some pvpslop
>>
>>496434162
It's just pvp
Like you're all hostile to eachother, and most amount of kills in I think like 3 minutes wins, you respawn. There's other game modes
>>496434113
There's a colleseum in limgrave north, just go open the doors and activate it
>>
>>496434198
>>496434212
>>496434232
THERE ARE THREE OF YOU THAT REPLIED TO THIS ANONS QUESTION
I AM ONE OF THE PEOPLE IN THE QUEUE
THAT MEANS THERE IS FOUR PEOPLE
ATLEAST ONE OF YOU IS NOT "WE"
>>
File: family tree.jpg (1.1 MB, 4629x3437)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>496434081
>>496433112
A giant mass of intermingling Crucible attributes. Reduces damage taken from critical hits and head shots and improves the effectiveness of rolling and backstepping, but also increases damage taken at all times. Rumored to have SPROUTED UPON GIANTS and is known as the "mother of Crucibles" in ancient tower lore.

something something Fire Titans that built the divine towers
uuuuuuh
something about uh the ancient uuuh
I'm going to bed
>>
File: 1720098181695627.png (285 KB, 1866x805)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>496434040
I prefer the Aoko version....
>>
>>496434162
Are the FCs here full tn? I’m not that great in pvp. I pretty much copy the build chasetheslop or the other youtubers.
>>
>>496434410
I'm not a "we", I just replied as an outside observer. I haven't gone to a single FC, but I enjoy reading about them in the thread.
>>
>>496434467
No, we're waiting on 1 more person
>>496434494
Why not join?
>>
>>496434540
I'm shit at peeveepee and don't find it very entertaining because my reaction/coordination is awful due to actual brain damage.
>>
Where did Noktily go....
>>
>>496434540
Oh darn
>>
File: 1722723332573744.webm (3.82 MB, 960x540)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
What was the most kino rivalry? Poopa vs Gr***troon or Poopa vs Trannox?
>>
>>496434671
All of them were garbage
>>
>>496434645
So? I was dropped as.a baby multiple times and have a stutter and lisp and dyslexia and I'm partially blind and my hands shake and I'm retarded and bad at games
>>
>>496434671
heel vs heel feuds never draw
>>
File: file.png (30 KB, 562x402)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
what lvl do you find it "acceptable" to beat the DLC in?
Planning a Carian Sovereignty build/run
>>
>>496434804
>>
>>496434804
150 is fine. Now post your stats so I can shit on them.
>>
>>496434785
excuse me
>>
File: 1726680175687.png (3.23 MB, 2160x1292)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB PNG
>>496434671
for me it was poopa vs tyrone
>>
Kenneth Haight, bro or unbro?
>>
>>496434930
Bro
>>
clusmy femanon girlfeets...
>>
>>496434081
>is the Crucible the divine meteorite?
A Crucible, there are many, is merely the magical energies of a location where mass death have occured. Thats what the Divine Gate crucible is, a place of mass death where jar meat was deposited around, why the towers and field is made of bodies, as well as the filling the buidlings. Its why the gorunds are Mohgwyns palace is filled with bodies and blood, its an attempt to make another crucible.

The divine meteorite could hyave just killed a whole lot of giants/people and their mass death went into a tree root making that root system the first 'god'. Reshaping the world with no will hence why outer gods stepped in to try and influence it/make new gods to control
>>
>>496416742
So you were just lying about installing it, right? Because the only two people who joined joined before and already had it installed
>>
>>496434785
I'm also old.
>>
Where the fuck is the invisible kid in Manus Metyr
Ymir mentioned there being a child and all the signs placed around are talking about an invisible person
>>
Xbox FC going on rn
>>
>>496435074
Join
>>
>>496435117
i'm literally one of them. I just uninstalled the game after that.
>>
>>496435074
oh my god is that post her
>>
>>496435126
So? I lose the most in most FCs
>>496435163
Lie
>>496435143
Visit at night, or ateleasg I think k that's the trigger, maybe it's random, sometimes he won't be in the chair and you can find him in another place im the manor. Then from there you can progress normally and see
>>
Still 3/4.
>>
>>496435306
It's just not fun for me because I feel like I can't really contribute in any meaningful way, anon.
>>
>STILL 3/4
Shut down the general at this point, nobody likes /soc/ 2
>>
File: image(44).png (514 KB, 1002x597)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
Please
>>
Just one anon. Hop in :)
>>
>>496435571
Is this for Xbox? I’m on pc
>>
>>496435613
It's on pc
>>
>>496435096
is there something worth looking at with the misbegotten and the pile of corpses in Castle Morne?
>>
3/4 on Xbox
>>
>>496435684
Stop lying
>>
>>496435639
Let me see if i can get in
>>
>begging this much for a fc
pathetic
>>
There's no way the falseflag xbox fc anon has been doing that for every FC since at least december of last year, right?
>>
>>496435096
>life comes from death
very deep
thanks Miyazaki
>>
>>496435761
So true!
We should go back to talking about offtopic garbage instead and post headcanons :3
>>
>>496435761
I know it's pathetic I don't care I give up on not being pathetic I'm okay with that now I just want to play, please
>>
>>496435758
Let me know how it goes otherwise I'm gonna try and force a French guy I know to coerce his friend to join us and ruin the netcode
>>
>>496435306
>Visit at night
>it's real
what the fuck was that a fingercreeper
>>
>>496428229
>>496430197
>>496430431
more like watching a Rusty tier list and taking everything he says as gospel.
You don't watch a Rusty list for objective info, he's heavily biased and doesn't hide it.
The numbers on the ranking are side dressing to his commentary on any specific thing because unlike most knuckle draggers on yt, he actually checks the Regulation bin for hard data. He also tests most things when ranking, at least a little.
Use it as random game info repository and take it with a grain of salt. If you're expecting a science paper telling you exactly what to think, that's not what you're gonna get.

TLDR: learn to separate the wheat from the chaff, he says useful stuff, just don't sperg out any time he says something wrong or you don't like, as some anons ITT are doing.
>>
LETS FUCKING GOO
>>
>>496436060
Hi Rusty
>>
>>496435669
First time going through their I saw it as a way to show the betrayal of the misbegotten who slaughtered people who trusted them. But its a LOT of bodies, more than would be in a single castle. I think they're might be something there. Theres also the graftedsword that is one of 9 legendary weapons and the MASSIVE gravestone with the hole in the top which is deep symbolism that I won't delve into because I dont fully get it but theres videos on it
>>
inb4 the last guy joined out of pity and he's afk
>>
>>496436060
>Use it as random game info repository and take it with a grain of salt. If you're expecting a science paper telling you exactly what to think, that's not what you're gonna get.
That's exactly what I'm wanting to hear honestly
I'm already not taking it super seriously and even less so because of how low he put the Nightrider Flail despite how well it bulldozes the entire early game, but the presentation's still good and there's some useful info in there
>>
File: Guts rage.jpg (188 KB, 1280x720)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>496431606
>introduce cool lighting weapons tied to it's theme
>make cool looking armor set that boost said weapons
>boost is a miserable combined 8% total bonus
>set has dogshit defenses and poise
MIIIIYAAAZAAAKIIIIIII!!!!!
>>
Pardon my bad performance lol
>>
first successful fc in 100 years
>>
NGL i forgot FCs were kinda the most fun shit about this game
>>
>>496436502
Nopers, its fun
Are you rejoining?
>>
>>496434312
It's not the access, it's that I'll get destroyed cause I'm underleveled and under geared
>>
>>496436568
Yeam i am in and having fun
>>
File: WORK IN PROGRESS.png (202 KB, 1454x763)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>496434874
still theorycrafting.
gimmick is setting up the biggest hit for CarSov.
>For this I open up with Greatblade Phalanx, into charged Glintblade trio, then Full/Dark Moon for debuff.
>then I move in to charge Carian Sov, at which point the blade spells homed in and either break stance or put boss just below threshold so that the downswing from CS stancebreaks,
>boss eats horizontal followup for maximum damage.
Rinse and repeat
>>
>>496435989
what? Is real?
I thought he was just alluding to the grave in the cementery
>>
>>496435989
>>496437313
After you visit the grave, you can see the invisible son, he's holding a fingercreeper
>>
>>496435989
Are you talking about the thing he's holding?
>>
>>496436383
>bull goat talisman
>use one of my 9999999x cheated in Baldachin's blessings
just like Michael Zachary intended
>>
>>496436329
that's what I'm talking about, he's just a guy giving his decently informed OPINIONS with no strings attached in an entertaining, easy to digest format.
If someone wants to truly numbernigger this game there's already Chright for that or just plain learning to dig into the Regulation bin oneself
>>
U had to di some stuff so I just like hid using a mimic veil and figured that no one would bother not realizing there erred only 3 and it worked
>>
>>496437372
>ISREAL
hooolyyyy. I knew it was a fingercreeper but never knew he was nursing the ghost of one. What a fucking sicko.
Then again, all troons are mentally ill so it checks out.
>>
>>496437794
>nursing
he was cradling it after a nightmare bro
>>
>>496437819
same thing
>>
I'm sorry but it's just so so so so so so much fun to use wild strikes against dist weapons because usually fist weapons don't do enough posies to knock you out of it
>>
File: elden stars.png (941 KB, 1280x720)
941 KB
941 KB PNG
>>496433112
What if the meteor IS the original seed of the Erdtree/Greatree? The massive meteorite held whatever life essence became the erdtree, and spawned the root network it would sprout from. The GW dropped a seed into a hole. The meteorites are worshipped first since the tree hasn't sprouted yet. Then only the bud of the tree, then only it's initial branches and wild growth, then only it's stable adult form until it finally begins to die. Every iteration of gold has worshipped the same thing in different manners
>>
File: file.png (53 KB, 288x324)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>496392797
why compromise when you have this beauty?
>>
>>496436383
Now imagine a Godwyn final boss using either ghostflame or golden lightning variant weapons with Miquella. Now imagine having the same choice in the remembrance weapon. Godwyn himself would be like the chief death knight, the Nameless King of this game
>>
I have typed the message three times "this is my last one" but changed my mind because the last one kept being fun
But like I am mow actually committing, this probably IS my last one, I have things to do
>>
>>496438484
At some point the Erdtree we see the big golden one (that maybe invisible if you dont have the grace of gold) was grafted onto another tree, Theres also other pertified trees, so theres more than one big magic tree in the world. but interesting theory I like it a lot
>>
File: 13371210448234.jpg (8 KB, 126x126)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
*runs into the thread*
THE GLOAM EYED QUEEN IS MARIKA'S SISTER, SHE'S ALSO A SNAKE

MARIKA STOLE GEQ'S CHILDREN, MESSMER AND MELINA
SHE'S A FUCKING CHILD THIEF!!!
>>
>>496438686
>enhances spells which summons rings of spectral light
>SPELLS
>plural
>it doesn't enhance discus or the other GO ring spells
>it actually enhances exactly one spell
>and it's beyond rubbish, and the "enhancement" is so tiny as to practically be unnoticeable
>>
that was fucking terrifying
i hit whatever's down there once but it just swam away
>>
>>496438686
I've never been more dissapointed in Micheal Zaki than with the entirety of Elden Ring. For every decision made, there was an obvious, better choice not taken.
>>
>>496435669
Good catch. To me the narrative becomes 'revolution started righteously, devolving into bloodshed' or 'righteous revolution accomplishes itself only after a requisite amount of bloodshed', a commentary on politics and revolutions irl if you will

Marika and the Hornsent - Slavery and persecution
The Omen - Slavery and persecution
The misbegotten - Slavery and yet again persecution
Only ended by a copious amount of blood being spilled, and the order of the land changing
>>
>>496439019
It's just an ulcerated tree spirit, you'll fight it after you drain the water
>>
>>496439140
Shhh
>>
>>496439172
I spoilered it, it's his own fault if he reads it and minds spoilers
>>
Are we good for today?
>>
>>496438836
last one :)
>>
File: Marika lore.png (266 KB, 865x889)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>496438904
I don't think that's the case anymore desu. The dlc has revealed how Marika acquired the power to create it. And the crucible isn't a tree as thought previously, but a form of magic or energy that the Hornsent could control to a degree. Marika used their knowledge to become a god and used that power to create the Erdtree.

There was no tree previously, only the prophecy of one, if anything. '*Even now* the essence of Life Itself is held within Runes, don't you see the Erdtree standing o'er'
The Erdtree was created at the same time as the essence of life, the golden threads, were bonded with the concept of Order, the Elden Beast. Hence, the Elden Beast 'one day' became the Elden Ring
>>
File: GYiHfVVasAM7VTg.jpg (387 KB, 1200x1650)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>496439328
I am
If other people wanna keep going I might be able to force the French guy to play with you but like his connection would be bad
>>496439342
Unfortunately that was rel last one, I have to go do other thing now
>>
>>496439479
I wish I was french
>>
>>496439479
I’m logging out for the night. Ty for the FC! I’ll bring my other characters to test out more builds.
>>
>>496439479
ggs
>>
>>496439561
I noticed a weird pattern where like I have a lot of foreign online friends, but I have like 5 ir six French friends and zero English ones
>>
Also HAH. HAH. HAH.
told you, /erg/ DOES still play elden ring, we still got it
>>
>>496439807
>Only 4 people
>Didn't even last one hour
>>
File: no idea about the armor.png (254 KB, 1440x1104)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
I thought (You) were gonna talk shit about my build anon
>>
>>496440209
Well did you join?
>>
>>496392241
>>496392715
they were penal at first. After the success of the crusade, Marika gave them some blessing as reward which is funny cause this implies she went to the land of shadow at some point and told Messmer "I'll go buy milk and come back"
>>
I wish to kiss /erg/
>>
>>496440318
I will talk shit about your "fashion", jesus christ
>>
>>496442664
u.u
fine. So build is fine then?
>>
>>496367847
i like that Smoughtown literally admits that he spent several months putting together a headcanon he actually likes for the DLC's story but still proceeds to call the DLC's writing satisfying and brilliant, while ignoring several bits that are flat-out unjustifiable even with his 80% headcanon take like Miquella not helping Malenia at Aeonia. It's a shill gaslighting themselves in real time.
>>
>>496442760
I mean, I'm not the guy you originally addressed with that post, I just chimed in to be appalled at your fashion. The build's probably fine, if you can kill shit with it who cares
>>
You don't need stat past the minimum requirements to use a weapon
>>
File: blush-cursed-emoji.gif (10 KB, 200x162)
10 KB
10 KB GIF
>>496442628
>>
>>496442770
>Miquella not helping Malenia
What the fuck was he gonna do? He's just a little kid.
>>
>>496443618
Mercy kill her atleast
>>
i wish to kiss femanon feet
>>
>>496443618
Make another needle so Millicent doesn't have to trek the continent to return her broken one.
Accompany Finlay and shoot disc and healing spells to help her, instead of letting Fingoat solo the continent alone.
Involve her and her army in the shadow land plan instead of leaving all his followers totally clueless in the dying tree.
>>
>>496442942
oghey... there's no fashion yet tho. I threw in some random pieces but I'm overloaded while not even 51 poise. I need to shave a couple points somewhere and get more END. But where?
>>
>>496444215
Should've joined the fc
>>
File: 1414464804942.jpg (96 KB, 864x594)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
*runs into the thread*
GODWYN IS A MIMIC HE'S NOT A REAL PERSON THAT'S WHY RANNI KILLED HIS ASS WITH NO REGRET AND WHY HE SOMEHOW BEFRIENDED THE DRAGONS AND WHY HE'S SO DEATH FUCKED UP AND WHY HE'S A FISHY FISH AND WHY MIQUELLA SAID FUCK THIS AND WENT FOR RADAHN INSTEAD
>>
>>496445456
This gimmick sucks
>>
>>496444215
based
Me too.
>>
What would you say?
>>
>>496451212
Pls appear in another dlc Godwyn
>>
Is ancient meteoric ore greatsword good
>>
>>496451764
thank you. Can you suck my dick now?
>>
>>496451979
Kill yourself, it wasn't that unfunny
>>
>>496451979
Actually yeah it was unfunny, sorry
>>
Should I beat this game?

I stopped at Malenia and for the DLC Radahn cause that fight isn't fun at all.
>>
>>496452610
Yeah
>>
>>496451212
Did you marry Fortissax? Or was it just friendship.
I have a bet to settle
>>496452610
The final boss gauntlet in vanilla is very fun, but tought
>>
>>496451664
It hits like a literal meteor
>>
File: file.png (2.34 MB, 1500x1200)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
PLEASE tell me there is a way to mod Rellana's Twinblades so that L1 is a sorcery cast instead of a stupid straightsword swing
>>
>>496456583
It's funny that Godwyn has the same always showing his torso vision as Radagon.
>>
File: 20240927_100357.jpg (1.32 MB, 3072x1728)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
where are the 'ebms from today's 'lub
>>
>>496456583
Imagine if Godwyn was, like Miquella, retconned to be an asshole.
>>
ohhhh elden ring...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo7Froo5xS8

So what this fella is saying is that the age of plenty was the age of bliss under Marika's sole purview prior to the introduction of the Elden Beast, which would create Order. Marika's secret incantation indicates a golden kindness without order.

In other words, I bet the sexo would have been amazing under mommy Marika's reign.
>>
>>496461156
Let me PUT RANDOM UPPERCASE in my youtube essay to MAKE IT MORE CLICKABLE

and also let me shill it on 4chan

using reddit spacing
Don't mind me giving you a dislike and not watching one second of it ;)
>>
>>496425928
I can't understand why we have 3-4 different flame types when all they had to do is just put in straight up "darkness/night" spells.
>>
Weapon levels for rune level 70 invasions?
Also should I just go to 80 or does overlevelled phantoms start becoming an issue at that range?
>>
>>496461787
+12-15 imo
I got a lot of invasions at RL 70-80 with +12 weapons
>>
>>496462230
How are they only doing chip damage to you but you're destroying them
>>
>>496462801
Cheating.
>>
>>496462801
NTA but a lot of clueless PvErs have random, unoptimized stat allocations which works out just fine in PvE but is very bad in PvP
>>
>>496463041
So that cunt is essentially bullying unprepared, new players.
This is like that old meme of the Havel dude bullying a spear and shield new knight.
>>
>>496463098
blud are you new here? they're called redcels for a reason
>>
>>496463345
I thought everyone used seamless nowaday, so the only people getting invaded would be people ready for it.
Sad to see that some losers still bully new players in vanilla game.
>>
>>496463098
Well, that's the eternal balance question From is stuck with. A well prepared and skilled group of co-op players is extremely hard to win against even with the help of PvE mobs. But on the flipside you can also face players like webm related.
Like whose fault is it if co-op players "don't level correctly" and how can you even prevent incorrect builds without heavily compromising the RPG aspect of these games.
Ultimately it's best to just have fun and live your life lmao
>>
>>496463041
>tfw dex/fth/arc chad
it's just a matter of getting to try as many weapons as possible
>>
>>496461156
A world with only the Tree of Life integrated into it? I think it would have been a world where everyone was a volcel actually. Immortal, but also sexless and warless, without the elements of strife that give way to things like sex and births.
Just kindness in this world of a protected garden where nobody gets hurt..
>>
File: dedfag.png (176 KB, 387x267)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
Hey, Maliketh's Black Blade number 1 fan here,
This is going to sound tryhard as shit, but how would you organize these weapons?
So far I've had a lot of success with this and it somehow feels better than using the catalyst in the offhand, doubly so since the ultra greatsword 1H moveset is worthless when the 2H is basically the same but literally better. But part of me knows that an off-hand dagger with one could be strong.
>>
>>496462801
Vigor maxxing and weapon who's damage depends primarily on base damage at low level and not scaling seems to be the meta for low level invasions.
>>
I have never beaten Elden Ring.
I keep running out of gas smashing myself against boss fights over and over until I win.
>>
File: 20240722222710_1.jpg (384 KB, 1920x1080)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>496465719
Same. Last time I played, I reached Farum Azula, haven't picked it up since.
>>
>>496461236
You're a very jaded and sad man. I hope algorithmically engaging with the dude's video gave you some sense of satisfaction at least.
>>
My god the banished knight greatsword is so good, was a full faith build, but decided to switch to strength faith as you can two hand at 54 to hit the 80 cap and I think this will result in better damage also less split damage...

>54 strength
>38 faith
>gravel stone tailsman
>golden vow, flame grant me strength, electric weapon, physic to boost lightning damage
>1220 damage on something that hits pretty quickly
plus you can use any ash of war on it as the buff is seperate so you don't need use cragblade to push up the damage etc.

Wondering if this is better than if you went 80 faith and used flame art + flame spear and flame boosting physic.

Honestly the fact you can just two hand at 54 strength to get 80 strenght is kinda busted.
>>
>>496466441
>acts like a retard
>get treated like a retard
>get mad
???
Just don't act like a retard, retard.
>>
>>496466536
I'll put your very obvious seething aside and just ask you what part of my post you think was retarded, exactly?
>>
>496466615
>"y-y-you're seething"
Turn off your projector, sweetie. Until then, no (You) for you.
>>
>>496466869
That's alright anon, I'll still give you (you)s I was just curious if you were able to articulate your anger. It doesn't look like it.
>>
>>496466869
You struck a nerve, champ, the youtuber is malding.
>>
What the fuck is up with the Falx in PvP sometimes I seem to get stun locked for unresonably long and can't roll out of like a 4 hit chain not even when someone uses the ash of war, is this like a connection issue or something as I'm mashing roll and literally just standing there unable to fucking dodge?
>>
>>496467935
Hold the phone, there's a falx in Elden Ring?
>>
>>496468048
?
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Falx
>>
File: 20240612214037_1.jpg (445 KB, 1920x1080)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
>>496468096
>It is found in the Shadow of the Erdtree DLC
Sadge.
>>
I just discovered that the little jar has nightmares before Diallos shows up to soothe them. Very sweet
>>
>>496468194
cute spank anon
>>
>>496428163
Greattree is a mistranslation please stop
>>
>>496468619
I need to resume my stories. Been burnt out recently.
>>
Is the nectar you imbibe from St. Trina just her drool? Is she drooling in her sleep?
>>
Lorewise, would it be fucky to use Royal Remains armour with Oathbound armour?
>>
>>496469532
It's her cunny juice. She has erotic dreams.
>>
>>496469532
I would guess blood since that's what made the whole place purple and gave growth to the flowers
>>
>>496470170
What do we even know about Ensha other than the term "soulless king"?
>>
File: prayer time.jpg (217 KB, 1296x1000)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
How am I supposed to fight Bayle? I genuinely have no idea when and how to attack him. Not even his second phase, it's his first phase I'm having trouble with too.
>seems he can cancel the last ~1 second of most of his combos' recovery animations, or at the very least snap from the end of the recovery to his next attack, so it's a coin flip whether I can hit his noggin at the end of a combo or if I'll eat shit as he hits me while I'm locked into my attack animation
>single lock-on point is on his head, which he moves constantly, which seems to be designed so that you need to wait for a punish window but that's inconsistent due to the previous point
>if you unlock, he can zip to the other side of the arena and slap you with his tail or breathe fire at you from off-screen
I genuinely have no idea when it's my turn to attack. With Rellana's combos for example you can hit her in-between her swings, but Bayle is paradoxically to huge to land a hit on
>>
HEY LOREFAGS
is there a difference between Omens and Misbegotten lorewise? they're both just people "blessed" by the crucible right?
>>
I'm supposed to kill all the Shardbearers before I take on the last bosses, right? I've just got Malenia and Mohg left.
>>
>>496475121
Misbegotten are their own race, Omens can be born to anyone not previously afflicted.
>>
>>496475127
No not really, most people kill malenia after their first run, you don't need all the greatrunes, just a few
>>496474326
For bayle I'd say summon Igon, it feels dirty but at the same time so right for this fight.
>>
>>496393448
It's literally golden threads from the Previously broken elden ring that was embedded into the gloam eyed queen
>>
>>496476334
But how can I fix the Elden Ring without all the Great Runes?
>>
>>496476832
Because the great rune are only shard of the elden ring like the rune of destined death, the fundamental componnent, the elden ring lies with marika
>>
Why did they lie about greater will still being there instead of exposing Metyr's scam? Why did the retard want to keep genociding hornsent and omen and doing stupid shit for no reason?
Stupid fucking selfish bitch.
>"Oh boohoo I got treated badly so I will lie about being a God and destroy everything for everyone."
>>
>>496476273
>misbegotten are their own race
really? what's their connection to the crucible then? are they just beast-people that are more inclined to gifts from the crucible (wings, tails, etc)
>>
>>496389403
>>496390176
You didn't understand shit
Marika was born long after the Eternal Citues crumbled and Numen were living like villagers.
She descends from Numen, but so does everybody who comes from Shamans. The real numen civilization fell long ago. You see the Dynast portrayed in a statue BEFORE the Numen becamse Shamans, and you can tell because there was no Sacred Tree.
At some point part of the Ancient Dynasties converted to Sacred Trees.
I get that Elden Ring worldbuilding is huge, but how the fuck did you see the Dynast NOT having tree insigna and still not realize the numen are even older than the Hornsent Crucible Order?
>>
>>496477485
Well the stupid whore was likely traumatized from the whole thing. She even told her kids they better become Gods or Lord or else they will become sacrifices. Doesn't even love her kids...
>>
File: 1727618304479.jpg (32 KB, 474x549)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Wait I just had a thought. The same logic you can use to figure out which rock layers are older in geology can also be employed to vaguely figure out when the Eternal Cities fell.
>The fallen ruins of the Eternal City seen scattered around Leyndell and Limgrave are never shown as being buried in the rock, like the octagonal pillars are, meaning they didn't fall until after the great magma flood
>There's a road between the northern Raya Lucaria bridge, and the Great Dectus Lift. There's a large chunk of fallen ruins lying on top of the road where you fight a Night's Cavalry. The ruins are just sitting there, completely blocking the road. This means the road's construction predates the fall of the floating Eternal City.
>the Eternal Cities were brought down by Astel after the Nox tried to kill Metyr
So the fall of the Eternal Cities is newer than the construction of the road from Raya Lucaria to Dectus Lift. So now I'm wondering who built that road, and when. Is it an Erdtree era road or an Ancient Dynasty era road?

We're certain the Nox didn't move underground until AFTER the floating city fell right?
>>
File: Keep.png (3.93 MB, 2048x1152)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB PNG
>>496386654
There's no more Elden Ring content EVER.
Even if we get another "Souls" game, it will be a new universe.
Elden Ring explored and concluded everything of that universe. The game concludes
>The GEQ and serpents now merged into a unique plotline that hints to Marika betraying her second half, corroborated by the Gloam Eyed Queen herself having a statue in Farum Azula, a Crucible Era mausoleums, and Messmer and Marika's snake-half skin (and besides that Dominula village)
>Godwyn as Marika's sacrificial host of Death which because of Ranni created Undeath instead and a literal cult/faction around undeads
>Radagon's red haired "curse" being explained by the giants creating all Crucibles and Law of Regression revealing mimicry, making Radagon the only successful example of a silver tear effectively used by Marika to create a Lord and vessel (something the Nox tried and failed to achieve). This is also why Radagon gives the Rune of Unborn to Rennala.
Marika created a vessel in the model of how Giants created a vessel for the Elden Ring, which is how Radagon's half can merge with Marika's half at the end of the game with the Rune of Death back in the ER.
>Miquella's unwillingness to prolong Marika's Order through a new Sacred Tree as depicted by the entrance to the Erdtree, which is why he wields light associated to causality and binds stars by his Order through the Ring of Miquella (his imagery is exactly that), which represents controlling fate
Quite literally everything except why Miquella and Malenia didn't have a shadowbound beast is concluded, and if you find Elden Ring story bad or overly obscured that's your legitimate opinion, but
>Actually Mitsubishi is lying and is making Elden Ring 2
Because you can't see fairly blatant connections and think there's "gaps" to the lore is laughable. You are up for a disappointment
However obscure, good, bad, you think Elden Ring story is, I guarantee you it's pretty much self-conclusive and done.
>>
>lorefags still talking about muh statues and muh pillars despite them being store-bought generic assets
Man...
>>
>>496463345
>blud
STOP THAT
>>
Good afternoon erg, what's good?
>>
>>496481254
Just got oneshoted with the host by a single madness pot, without even proccing.
Those things are broken
>>
>>496472642
Fuckall, but I want to use the hands and feet with Leda's chest since I don't want to use the entire oathbound set (feels lazy) and it's the only idea I've gotten that incorporates the Royal Remains armor in some way
>>
>>496481682
I don't like madness and sleep at all. Those two and giant aoe spells/skills shouldn't be in the game imho
>>
>>496386412
If we're discussing elden lore, I got something nifty. The first floor of Caria manor. As you may know, it's swarmed with finger creepers, most likely send by the two fingers because Ranni pissed them of, but they seem to be entranced and kept at bay by magical not fire. We'll get back to that. The creepers are actually mushrooms, which is why they're so susceptible to fire and explains their relation to the erdtree. How did they get inside Caria manor? They grew from the cuckoo who perished there and weren't enslaved by Seluvis, who is also partially responsible for the blue not fire. I say partially, because I believe it was the product of a partnership between three different people. The not fire has a calming effect, so I believe Dolores was also partially responsible for its creation. Probably not long after that, Seluvis tricked her and turned her into a puppet. As for the third party, you should remember that only a select few in the lands between can understand let alone know how to charm a finger. The finger readers would rather die than spill their secrets, so that leaves only person. Gideon. I believe Gideon was a covert sponsor in Ranni's ploy in exchange for her great rune.
>>
>>496482126
qrd on the cuckoo?
>>
>>496482401
There's sword statue before you enter the mansion that says a lot of them died while trying to get inside. If we're discussing the entirety of cuckoo more, they're also a sub faction that originated from Death bird worship. Specifically followers from the eternal city who despise albinaurics due to their failed silver tear project and were hired by Radagon to destroy Caria from inside out while he was married to Renalla. As to what their personal beef with Caria is, the Black moon was shattered and conveniently a full moon sorceress shows at the academy, so I'm sure you can connect the dots.
>>
File: gross.png (3.75 MB, 1920x1080)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB PNG
Right where Dialos dies
You people are gross
>>
>>496468843
Root Resin
>Resin secreted from the roots of the Greattree.
>Can also be found near trees on the surface.
>The roots of the Greattree were once linked to those of the Erdtree, or so they say, and it is for this reason catacombs are built around Greattree roots.
How on earth could this possibly be a mistranslation?
>The roots of the Erdtree were once linked to those of the Erdtree
genius

the Erdtree is merely the tallest trunk of a much older root system. The minor erdtrees you see all across the Lands Between are all connected to the same, much older root system.

Shaman Leggings
>The ancestral followers live a distance from the Erdtree, awaiting new buds. They are certain to sprout from their very flesh, and indeed, their souls.
Some of those sick of the current order are even waiting around hoping for a new trunk to grow from the roots.
>>
File: bruhknight.png (230 KB, 357x357)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>
File: 1706946666329587.png (3.88 MB, 1792x1792)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB PNG
Melina is like my EX wife, I hate her but can't live without her in my life. Melina ending supposed to be in game since Chaos lord can burn three without melina's sacrifice.
>>
File: bruhknightˇ2.png (217 KB, 347x365)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>496484640
>>
>>496484306
In japanese it just says "large tree roots" referring to Minor Erdtrees (which are called large trees). The catacombs are built around Minor Erdtrees.
This is some 2022 shit, it's been talked about to death, fuckin boring
>>
>>496484857
I wanna spank Melina.
>>
>>496485047
I wanna rape her
>>
>>496485128
Same but in the ass
>>
File: 1727527372276688.jpg (158 KB, 972x1573)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>496485047
she will peg you, sissy mage with 40 VIT
>>
Lol
>>
>>496485424
...joke's on her, that's my fetish.
I'm not gay enough to love men but gay enough to love having something up my butt.
>>
>>496483715
I don't even bother with messages now. It's all fake hidden wall, iTeM uHeAd(it's 3 ft away), and rape corpse/finger its ass jokes. That's it. Nothing more.
>>
>>496485847
>1 light
>2 monster
YO KONAMI WTF?!
>>
>>496486559
I try to make mine somewhat poetic, or thoughtful actually, rather than meme shit.
>>
When will Fromsoft make a sci fi game that's good?
>>
>>496487660
Never. You can't have an amazing sci fi game and leave shit as vague as fuck as they do. That only shines in mystery/fantasy settings.
>>
>>496487980
Sigh.... it's true....
>>
>>
Had a really fun colleseum duel where like the other person casted the invisibility and then kept like running around behind me and casting St. Trina's mist so I had to like swing where they WOULD be next instead of just relying on lock on, it was like lots of fun
>>
>>496485030
how does it feel to have been wrong for over 2 years?
>>
Man as much as I really enjoy co-op I'm starting to despise a lot of the boss fights esspecially the DLC ones, so many of them in co-op feel so needlessly buffed up like I get they need to balance it but just giving the boss 3 times more health or whatever makes it such a slog, nothing kills my motivation more than seeing me hit a boss for close to 2k damage and it barely do a chip and the Leda NPC fight fucking hell this is garbage in co-op fucking had enough of doing 40k damage to a fucking NPC to see them backstep chug an estus and heal 38k health then proceed to 2 shot me, that fight is the worst balanced piece of shit in the game and the skadu fragments make everything worse because you can end up being summoned to a host with fuck all fragments so you get an even harder time...
>>
>erping again
when will I learn not to come back to this coomer infested general?
>>
>>496493187
the scadoodoo fragments really are the worst when getting summoned lmao
>>
>>496494320
What
>>
File: 1721426308837157.jpg (188 KB, 1006x1500)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>496494320
what's the problem, friend?
>>
>>496494339
They sucked significantly less just exploring the DLC where actually somewhat of a positive. Coop just was not tested though. Vastly inflated enemy hp and damage on top of the already insane damage from low scadu level
>>
>>496486309
spank anon wtf
>>
>>496495225
stroking
>>
>>496488535
Why does he have four arms
>>
>>496495678
Who?
>>
>>496495974
Twice the armpits
>>
>>496433580
>>496433631
looks like it happened.
>>
>>496392628
There is none. Elden Ring takes a lot from Norse mythology and in Norse mythology there are two world ending snakes that are completely unrelated because that's just how it is.
>>
File: Confuseddude4.png (331 KB, 827x654)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>using same outfits in DS runs doesn't feel as shameful as ER runs
>mfw
WHAT IS THIS AUTISM
>>
>>496498869
more variety in ER
>>
>>496498869
same outfits?
>>
>>496497526
They weren't the one that joined
>>
File: gracesit.jpg (74 KB, 1200x673)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Anyone else here who had the feeling of being so overleveled that you had no idea how hard several areas were even supposed to be? That's what happened to me at least, I eventually just stopped leveling up at a certain point and/or caring about how many runes I had.
It is undeniably cool to feel like a boss just tried to fight *you* too early, but only the first few times it happens.
I feel like the game should have a Talisman that caps/reduces your overall power down to the intended scaling of a certain area. And I know there is an intended scaling, because enemy and encounter balancing, by definition, requires a focal point.
I haven't played Shadow of the Erdtree yet, so this is strictly about Vanilla Elden Ring.
>>
are there any other halberds with the swordspear moveset beside loretta's?
>>
>>496501449
how do you know
>>
Where is it even confirmed or said that Melina is Marikas child
it sounds a lot more like headcanon and retarded speculation like her being the geq and not just some random bitch whos uppity
>>
>>496502949
Wasn't it the butterflies that we could gather? They all represented Marika's favorite children, or at least the ones that are important and matter or whatever
>>
>>496501610
The remedy to this is to just not upgrade your weapons unless you're really struggling. Your character level, weapon upgrade level, and skibidi level are all difficulty sliders that you can play around with to get your prefered difficulty.
>>
>>496502949
i could've sworn that was datamined. it's possible that it was a dropped concept
>>
>>496501928
according to the wiki, Poleblade of the Bud

https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Guardian's+Swordspear
>>
>>496502758
Because I do?
>>
>messmers helm gives a measly 3% boost to fire knight spells
why do they like doing this shit?
>>
>>496502949
>"Me? I'm searching. For my purpose, given to me by my mother inside the Erdtree, long ago. For the reason that I yet live, burned and bodiless."
>"There is something for which I must apologize. I've acted the Finger Maiden, yet can offer no guidance.
>"I am no maiden. My purpose...was long ago lost."
>>
>>496502949
95% sure it isn't confirmed, but 40% of Elden Ring lore that I know about is just shit I made up, so I'm not the best person to ask.
>>
File: GYlXuZKacAAHsI8.jpg (621 KB, 2048x2048)
621 KB
621 KB JPG
Shh! He's sleeping!
>>
>>496505557
*bangs together pots and pans*
HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO??????
>>
>>496502949
Melina says so. She was the first kindling maiden, that burned the Crucible Era Tree long ago, thus her burn marks and her being bodyless. During Marika's betrayal, she clearly had a role in her uprising as you need to burn the Tree to start a new era
>>
File: brother and sister.jpg (880 KB, 1125x1500)
880 KB
880 KB JPG
>>496502949
the description on her knife, the Blade of Calling, alongside the description of Messmer's kindling are pretty much proof enough on their own

Blade of Calling
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Blade+of+Calling
>Dagger given to one who set out on a journey to fulfill her duty long ago.
>The power of its former owner, the kindling maiden, is still apparent.
>The one who walks alongside flame,
>Shall one day meet the road of Destined Death.

Messmer's Kindling
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Messmer's+Kindling
>The kindling that burned inside Messmer the Impaler.
>A dark thing, eaten away at by a wicked serpent.
>Burns the sealing tree said to be found at the old Rauh ruins.
>Messmer, much like his younger sister, bore a vision of fire.

Both Melina and Messmer have a cursed eye.
Both Melina and Messmer are used as kindling to burn a big tree.
Both Melina and Messmer have red tinted hair (though Melina's is pink), something unique to Fire Giants, Radagon, and Radagon's children
>>
File: trash.png (197 KB, 404x361)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1h3Ht17-fU
he's right you know
>>
File: GUvkaqwaIAAW_WF.jpg (48 KB, 727x900)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>496506079
Rude!
You hurt his feelings!
>>
>>496506520
Not gonna watch that but he is right. Btw the most upvoted message I ever got is "Elden ring, O Elden Ring" in front of a giant pile of literal BEAR SHIT where those giant red bears are in the dlc. I find it funny.

"Omg they nerfed Radahn wtf maaaaan!' Ain't a single person here beat him unless they used summons, great shield poke, and bleed/rot. Or a combo of any of that.
>>
Retard who has never tried to parry here, is there any way to increase the parry frames window? or any skill or shield that do better than others?
>>
>>496506562
And his ears
>>
>>496505370
She says it numerous times.

I think initially though, they intended her to be some kind of 'twist' character who reveals her mother isn't who we thought, as she does intentionally say "In Marika's own words" rather than "In Mother's own words" and she does also reveal she becomes the Gloam-Eyed Queen in the Frenzied Flame ending.

There's no getting past it now though. They have abandoned any notion of someone else being her mother as she constantly mentions this 'mother' of hers being tied to the Erdtree.
>>
>>496507000
Yea, caring retaliation has the largest parry window, then I think buckler parryb(specific skill called that) and golden parry (golden parry has a larger parry hitbox)
>>
>>496506935
>Ain't a single person here beat him unless they used summons, great shield poke, and bleed/rot. Or a combo of any of that.
I did beat him with a heavy infused banished greatsword (Storm blade ash), it was a miserable experience, I had to roll 200 times before getting one r1 off, legitimately one of the shittiest bosses From has ever put out
>>
>>496502949
>Where is it even confirmed or said that Melina is Marikas child
1. In the DLC they say she's Messmer's sister.
2. She uses the Minor Erdtree spell which the DLC reveals was a spell only Marika knew.
>>
>>496502949
>Me? I'm searching. For my purpose, given to me by my mother inside the Erdtree, long ago.

how many other women are inside the Erdtree?
>>
>>496507913
>I had to roll 200 times before getting one r1 off, legitimately one of the shittiest bosses From has ever put out
Yea before the nerf you get zero time to cast or really do...anything during the 2nd phase if you're alone. I still don't understand how I beat him in the end. Used Messmer soldier spear (bleed on it and Impale ash) with a Str/fth build using crucible and rings of light spells. Had Ansbach too but he would die as soon as 2nd phase came around. Idk what it's like now after the nerf.
>>
>>496508368
I only saw one. Then I saw none!
>>
>>496508465
He's a bit less obnoxious, the cross slash isn't as bullshit and you have like 2 more openings but he's still aggressive as fuck if you're near him, the entire fight is still rolling through the dirt to get one hit in
>>
File: pepe punch.jpg (26 KB, 680x383)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>38 FTH
>Cipher Pata
>Ash Of War sends merchants and dogs literally flying
GET FUCKING BLASTED, FAGGOTS
>>
File: IMG_2178.jpg (225 KB, 2048x1152)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>496507078
Messmer’s blind you know. He needs his ears more than ever
>>
>>496510535
Now he's like Hellen Keller, blind, deaf, and dumb
>>
>Miquella left behind his golden grace
Abel and Cain
>>
>Going through dlc again
>Gaius still an annoying asstard of a boss
>"I wonder...."
>Spam raptor mist ash into heavy jump attack
>Easy win
Fucking what....
>>
>>496396048
They tried jewing their way with silver tears and got cosmic horrors instead.
>>
File: 1705149821237905.gif (2.27 MB, 360x270)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB GIF
>Invade
>Open world garbage at that shitty DLC coast
>Host is a half female character doing autistic wave dashing garbage and poking with a great katana while their friends spam projectiles
>Just fucking run to the dragon and sever out
I just can't do it anymore
>>
>>496513061
>half female character
What
>>
File: 1722422145246877.webm (75 KB, 1238x1080)
75 KB
75 KB WEBM
>>496513159
Half naked, sorry
>>
I was going to write a small story about Rya being an ugly cryer, but then I remembered she's ugly regardless of if she's crying!
LOL
>>
>thinking about twinblades
>wouldn't have to respec
>fast, multihit movesets
>flashy with good aesthetics
>can 2H, shield, or powerstance all depending on mood
>bleed, bloodflame, and blackflame all available natively

>stance damage is terrible
FUCK
>>
>>496514198
It's only 2h
>>
>>496513305
I understand now
Sometimes I invade a limgrave gank and just go run odd towards the entrance of Margie's boss room, by the batista, use the Mimic veil to make myself look like one of the light posts, and then just tab out and like take a break from the game and like just like launch another game
>>
Is there any point to a str/int build? I'm trying it, but im not getting anywhere with it yet. Should I just reroll to str/faith?
>>
>>496515972
Its cool
>>
>>496514426
What's only 2H?
>>
Oops
>>
>>496516561
>>
>>496516561
what kind of retarded shit is this
>>
>>496516561
>a fucking lip piercing
yawn
>>
File: 1718825057257422.jpg (344 KB, 1280x1871)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
Is it scripted that it begins raining in Leyndell when you kill Morgott? I've noticed it happens to me every time and it's kino overload.
>>
>>496516967
It's funny
>>496517201
Yeah I don't really like it either, it's kind of pretty but I don't see why Rellana would have it
>>
>>496517707
>it's kind of pretty
It looks like drool
>>
>>496517778
I dont think so, but either way drool can be aesthetic
>>
File: 1645153508842.jpg (51 KB, 519x544)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>496517865
>>
>>496518139
No because the rest of him isn't aesthetic, he's like a ugly melting fish. A better comparism would be those japanimation characters with runny noses that constantly sniff and have the snot, those are more aesthetically whole ehen they're not ugly
>>
>>496517707
it's fucking stupid, leave it on tumblr where it belongs
>>
>>496518771
It's not stupid, or atlwsst not any more stupid that Rennala x Marika art
>>
>>496517661
I believe it's when he phase transitions, the ground gets wet and he shits himself
>>
File: eldenring_lRN59UW8He.jpg (701 KB, 1920x1080)
701 KB
701 KB JPG
Rate this fashion that I 100% came up with myself.
>>
>>496517865
Girls tell me my drool is aesthetic all the time
>>
>>496519696
>that
>"fashion"
They really dropped the ball after ds3
>>
>>496519902
Do you ever stop sucking dick?
>>
>>496519520
No I mean after the fight is done the weather in Leyndell turns to rain, and for a good while too
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S1ELks3b9U
new 'ullie
>>
>>496519520
That's how Dung Eater's boss fight would go too
>>
>>496519696
I like it but why is your collarbone blue
>>
>>496519902
there's a handful of DS3 sets that look good, and most of them are from DS1 or 2
>>
>>496386654
sadly there will be no scholar of the first ring
>>
>>496497780
Mesopotamian mythology a kind of sacred tree has a lot of snakes on its roots.
>>
Having Cerulean Coast and Jagged Peak share a map was a huge mistake. I'd be willing to bet at least 2/3rds of players found Jagged Peak at least 10 hours before Cerulean Coast, because of how much earlier you can access it, and then they walk through the whole zone without a map. I know I completely missed the roofie dragon because I turned the wrong way and didn't realize there was a fork in the road (lmao no map) until after Bayle was dead.
>>
>>496483715
I don't get it.
>>
>>496522138
I was the opposite. I found cerulean coast and wondered how I get to the giant dead dragon
>>
Any reason to not kill Gostoc?
>>
Do I have to beat Messmer to get to the second request for Ymir? This is what I have so far.
>>
>>496522480
without spoiling, there's only one area that requires beating messmer and that's not it
you can go there right now
>>
>>496522742
All I needed to know, thanks a bunch lad
>>
>>496522441
At the conclusion of a certain NPC quest he gives you a free ancient dragon smithing stone.
>>
What's the best sorcery catalyst?
What's the best incantation seal?
>>
>>496523908
Depends on how much int and faith you have, some are better at early levels than others that scale better at late levels
>>
>>496391774
you're right, everyone disagreeing is simply coping with the fact miyazaki is a lazy hack doing the same things over and over
>>
>>496502949
this is actually one of the few things in the entire game's lore which is hard confirmed
>>
Why are Ranni's two fingers still alive but all the other shard bearer's are apparently long dead when we get to the respective divine towers? Why did only she need the fingerslayer blade?
>>
>>496527108
Maybe because she was an Empyrean and still a candidate since she hadnt gotten rid of her Shadow, so the Golden Order had made sure her two fingers stayed alive but lime didn't put any effort into the other ones and so let them like just like wither amd die
>>
>Then, before I left, I turned around and told the Fell Omen, "I'm here to state who I am and be honest with you." I said "If they thought I was dangerous to the Erdtree like you're trying to accuse me of, wouldn't they have taken my runes when I first found them? Yes they would." And the Omen says "Yeah, you have a point, " He goes "You don't need to get loud, " I said "Don't get loud?" I says "I've got every right to get loud." I says "You can't do a god damn thing about it, because I'm expressing myself on your bridge, and there is nothing you can do about it. You think you're god because you have a robe and you can throw Tarnished off the goddamn bridge for 2000 years? Well you're not."
>And I left it at that.
>Interviewer: Did you walk away?
>Yes I did... I don't like the Erdtree Avatar system, I don't like the Perfumer system, I don't like the Footsoldiers, I don't like anything to do with this realm's government. I just don't like it, because... they're sneaky, like I said - they're deceitful, they're lying, they're cheats, they rip people off. That's the Golden Order government for you. The Lands Between is a third world realm, and people don't recognise it... and I think that that's pretty god damn sad, that they don't recognise their own realm as a third world, third rate, third class slum.
>Interviewer: Well... Do you have any weapons?
>Yes, I do. I own a fully leveled quality claymore, I own an occult bleed katana, I own a regular uchigatana, I own a regular spiked mace, I own a Demihuman Queen Staff, a Dragon Communion Seal, a Rusty Anchor, a Cranial Vessel Candlestand, and, erm... I own a high powered Jar Cannon with lightning greatbolts.
>>
Still mad that Ranni doesn't piggyback on your shoulders for the Radahn fight. Are there any mods yet that fix this?
>>
i've beaten the DLC twice before the radahn nerfs and once after it

rellana is 100% more difficult than radahn to me, both pre and post nerf

i literally just cannot understand when she stops attacking, while with radahn i understood his entire moveset after like 3 tries

guess she's custom made to counter me, this is insane. every single time i dread going into castle ensis
>>
>>496529252
That's because Rellana doesn't stop attacking, she's like Gwyn. You either facetank her to death with some quint-buffed DS2 havelmonster setup, greatshield turtle her to death, or parry her to death. Actually trying to play around her moveset is a mistake.
>>
>Semi-corporeal weapons
>Some of the heaviest in their class
Sasuga Fromsoft...fucking idiots.
>>
>>496529252
yeah that's why i just parry her to death
>>
>>496529252
Yea at least with Radahn pre nerf I was able to perfectly get past phase 1 without getting hit. Rellana is just non stop rush where I needed to summon and nuke/gangbang the fuck out of her to put her down. The only opening I saw was after her cross slash attacks
>>
>>496530321
what are you talking about
>>
hornsent cooking dlc where u get to make your own custom pots to throw or use as summons by shoving blonde women and other creatures into them
>>
>>496531175
dlc weapons
>>
>>496531267
which one
>>
>>496531235
THROW ROPED FETID POTS IN A HORNSENT'S SCORPION STEW
KICK HORNSENT GRANDAMS OFF CLIFFS
SHOVE HORNSENT BABIES INTO JARS
>>
>>496439046
It's almost as if he made the game the way everyone expected him to make it, then he panicked because he realized the YouTube lore autists had figured everything figured out before the release of the dlc, so he went back in to change everything for the worse just so there could be twists that the community did not see coming.

Listening to the hard core community kills every game.
>>
>>496531740
Sword of Night and Claws of Night.
>>
File: shit lined sword.png (4 KB, 200x200)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>add yet another dex/int katana
>make it objectively worse than moonveil in every way
???
>>
File: strumpet.png (323 KB, 388x429)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>496531931
>hornsent are bad because... they just are!
>>
>>496532253
i was so fucking dissapointed to learn this shit was basically an L2 stick, and not even a particularly good one.
>>
Do I really invest all these resources into leveling Eleonora+Peeler from scratch
>>
>>496532298
Actually being ugly is a sin grave enough to justify their culling
>>
>>496532639
your bell bearings?
>>
>>496532298
Hornsent have the power of God and use it for fashion, retards deserve 15 more genocides
>>
File: horned chad.png (792 KB, 1000x500)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
>>496532689
he mogs you
>>
>>496531931
Liquify Hornsent in a vat of rot
Condemn Hornsent to undeath via Destined Death
Sever Hornsent links to crucible, rendering their lives pointless
Lure an Astel into Belurat
Use Meteor of Astel to topple Enir Ilim
Feed remaining Hornsent to Bayle the Dread
Impale Hornsent inquisitors with greatsword of damnation
Annihilate Hornsent with Frenzied Flame
Airdrop Dragonkin Soldier into Enir Ilim
>>
File: MENU_Knowledge_08365.png (1.56 MB, 1024x1024)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>496533034
hornKEK
>>
File: astel.jpg (317 KB, 1280x972)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>496533042
>wrong pic
>>
>>496533042
DRYLEAF WHIRLWIND KICK HORNSENT INTO THE IMPENETRABLE THORNS OF THE SCADUTREE.
LAUNCH HORNSENT INTO MOUNT GELMIR'S CALDERA.
STIR FRY HORNSENT IN A FURNACE GOLEM.
REPORT HORNSENT POTENTATES TO MESSMER'S CRUSADE.
>>
So uhh what was Bayle's fucking problem?
>>
>>496533823
He's the Pitbull of Dragons.
>>
>>496533034
dude why the fuck did these guys have infinite poise holy shit
>>
When are we getting Spellbound to redeem FS?
>>
>>496533823
ancient dragons being racist to him cause he only had four limbs
now he has like one and a half and he couldn't possibly be more mad
>>
>>496533823
He's got the rabies
>>
Man Romina's flying around the arena so hard I can't even stare at her tits, this sucks
>>
>>496516561
I hate piercings.
>>
>>496533823
A crown is warranted with strength. Bayle thought he was stronger, and that meant he should be the head honcho not Placidusax. Same deal with the Crucible Knights and other crucible era groups, they follow the strongest
>>
>>496534031
accurate
he was simply born this way
>>
>>496535598
What about pierced ears, like earrings?
>>
Bayle is a human, not a real dragon. He's a wyrmfag.
>>
what's a good build
>>
>>496537809
pure caster
>>
>>496537809
I DONT CAAAAARE OH MY GOD ELDEN RING IS SO BORING
>>
>Radahn gets a follower fighting for him in the DLC
>Mogh had one
>Malenia had one
>Miquella had multiple
>Godrick had none

I can't believe GODrick the Grafted didn't get a single follower, even though his domain in Limgrave is probably inhabited by the most people.
>>
>>496519520
>"he shits himself"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1wmJH7FzZg
>>
femanon titties...
>>
>>496538374
He does, (You), the player!
>>
>>496538374
they all hate him for grafting... it's over, golden lineage bros
>>
>>496538374
>>Godrick had none
He had ME!
HE'S MY GOLDEN DRAGON-LOVING LAD, WHO ONLY WANTED TO DO RIGHT BY HIS BLOOD!
>>
Grafting is an accidentally recreation/handing down of the art of jarring people from the hornsent because Goddrick is part of the Golden lineage and like Godfrey was part of the hornsent
This is actually true!
>>
>>496533823
Just a fucking asshole
>>
File: 1727380058701861.png (821 KB, 653x969)
821 KB
821 KB PNG
>>496538627
If only... Our Tarnished isn't even allowed to follow Godrick, only Marika, the Frenzied Flame, or the harlot (Ranni).

Would've been neat if there were endings where we could have elevated one of the other Empyreans, or helped Godrick achieve his rightful destiny.
>>
>>496539168
certainly there should have been an ending and end game path for each demigod/faction
>>
>>496539168
There should have been a Miquella ending
>>
File: 1717024051000652.jpg (164 KB, 1320x1000)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>496538374
freya is retarded as a follower:
"oh radahn has being mindcontrolled and stuffed into mohg's body and will fight soullessly for eternity? just what he would have wanted!"
radahn doesn't want mindless war he wants to win, otherwise he wouldn't have ran away/retreated from the capital when he jobbed to margit
>>
>>496539168
You have his remembrance, when you become elden lord you can just shove it into the tree and bring him back and let him take the reigns and become his royal protector
Taxes will be abolished, instead now each village will sometimes have someone come buy, estimate the population, snd instead give them a limb quotation. They can get it however they want, but they have to give that many limbs/type of limbs mandated (no cheating using spiders) by the end of the day or else the entire village is grafted.
>>
>>496539493
hehehe
>>
>>496536936
I hate piercings.
>>
>>496539807
So no earrings either?
>>
gn erg
>>
>>496539168
6 endings, 6 shardbearers with runes we can activate. I think at some point in development we could've chosen who to side with
>>
>>496539890
NO PIERCINGS.
No metal penetrating flesh.
>>
>>496540452
Sad
>>
They should have had a unique ending for every player based om every single action you took in the game
>>
>>496539168
he's cute and did nothing wrong
>>
Anyone who says that Elden Ring has 6 endings should be drawn and quartered
It has THREE endings, one of which just has 4 flavor variations
>>
>>496537809
Pure DEX is pretty fun desu.
>can use almost all weapons types
>tons of good sombers, specially after the DLC
>all weapons deal good damage with the Lightning Infusion
>lightning/hefty lightning pots so you can deal a ton of damage + knockdown from a safe range despite not being a mage, with a 0fp cost too
>>
Unsheathe should work on claymore, it has a sheathe
>b- but it's not in the right positi-
Kill yourself
>>
>>496532778
By the time you can get enough to even come close to maxing a weapon through mostly-vendors the game is already fucking over
>>
File: file.png (443 KB, 736x736)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
I'm doing an all quests playthrough and holy shit did I miss a lot of shit. Didn't even know rogier moved to roundtable.
>>
>>496541745
So? I basically just use the current bell bearing I have as an indicator for what my upgrade level should be. You don't need more than +12 for Leyndell, and you don't need more than +18 untl after Godskin Duo.
>>
>>496542220
Being cucked to a +6 vendor until DTS fucking sucks cock because of how scaling is total garbage in this game, you're pretty much fighting with half damage. I can't think of a single other game in the entire genre that punishes weapons experimentation as hard as ER does, literally all they would have to do is move the vendors back by a whole area to fix this. Put the +12 vendor in Caelid and the +18 vendor after Morgott.
>>
>no more elden ring content to look forward to
so what do we do now
>>
>>496541843
I had the opposite thing where like I never knew he was ever outside if roundtable so I had no idea who he was
>>
greatshield talisman carrying me in this dlc right now
>>
>>496542660
Once we reach the sea we turn around and do it all over again
>>
>>496542891
After the last update I think a Brass Shield with Scholar's Shield is already more than enough to deal with pretty much everything in the game.
>>
>>496542891
I swear that the damage in this game scales perfectly with your level of vigor so that you get killed in 2 hits no matter how many points you dump into it. It's such a bad design to railroad every player's build by forcing them to put 1/3 or more of their levels into a single stat that doesn't even have a noticeable direct effect on gameplay.
>>
>>496542660
It's simple we uh... mod, the game.
>>
>>496544729
>modslop
>>
File: Mind Blown.png (29 KB, 300x250)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>Radagon's DNA is inherently flawed and creates retards like Radahn and Miquella
>Malenia is diseased, clearly genetic defects
>Miquella is the dumbest character I've ever seen in any FROM game
>Radahn failed at sieging Leyndell, got assfucked by Margit, then raped by Malenia at home turf after the crippled and blind woman walked an entire continent
>Rykard fed himself to a big snake to escape his genetics
>Ranni realized she is genetically cursed and destroyed her original body
>>
>>496537809
>>496541301
This. Dex is fucking fun but be prepared to get out poised by a lot of shit. Don't trade blows. Look for openings.
>>
>pure caster
>40VIG 9END 80INT
>filtered by dlc
any advice appreciated
>>
>>496546583
drop 20 int and put it into vigor, dumbass
>>
File: cats dumb.webm (1.67 MB, 634x850)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB WEBM
>>496546583
level up vig
>>
>>496546583
60vig is the standard unless you're some no hit wonder...which you fucking AREN'T.
>>
File: hiiiiiiiiii.jpg (38 KB, 687x279)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
there you are
>>
>>496547469
Grim
>>
>>496546772
>>496546863
>>496547037
okay 60VIG BUT what about END?
>>
>>496547982
Grave drops indeed.
>>
>>496548076
>>
>>496548076
>>
>>496548076
whatever you have to spare
>>
>>496538374
>>Malenia had one
no she didn't. Moore should've been a Cleanrot Knight, god From is fucking dumb.
>>
>>496548141
Grim Scythe is better it has innate deathblight buildup and bleed
>>
>>496539457
>oh radahn has being mindcontrolled
Reminder that Radahn is explicitly never mind controlled and fights you before Miquella has even come out of the gate, after which Miquella acts like he's seeing the revived Radahn for the first time ever.
>>
>>496547037
i thought 60 vig was for pvp?
>>
File: file.png (159 KB, 350x435)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
Dead thread
Dead game
>>
yeah it's fucking over
>>
File: 2.jpg (85 KB, 563x372)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>36-hour average thread time
we need to revive these threads by talking about how much we hate loretubers again
>>
Time to merge already?
>>
>>496549219
What went wrong?
>>
>>496549219
>>496549341
>>496549710
>>496549750
>>496549776
When was the last time you played the game
>>
>>496549908
2 years
>>
>>496548728
I don't know, after his brainwashing wore away and he was depressed because his and the forager's "mother abandoned her brood", I assumed the abandoning mother he was talking about was Malenia.
>>
>>496549908
yesterday
>>
>>496550005
Why are you still here? And that's not asking you to leave, I'm just curious
Haven't been like tempted to play the dlc?
>>
>>496550043
How'd it go?
>>
>>496550159
I can't get out
he won't let me out
>>
>>496549908
Yesterday
>>
>>496550314
Wha huh
>>
>>496549908
Yesterday. Not for long, mind.
>>
>>496549908
many a moon ago
>>
>>496545615
Or it's the fire giants' curse
>>
>>496550325
What do you like about your favorite weapon?
>>
>>496549219
DLC co op in dead why?
>>
Why did no one tell me spears were actually good in this game
I've been waiting since DaS1 for spears to be good i miss my SKS
>>
>>496539987
There was the cut branch of the Nepheli questline where you decide whether to give the crown of stormveil to Nepheli or Gostoc, and he insists he's the son of Godrick. Siding with Gostoc was about the closest you could get to siding with Godrick
>>
>>496550393
What's a build you've always wanted to try but never have? Why?
>>
>>496550443
I don't have a favorite weapon because I have never found anything that actually feels good to use and I'm bad at the game and making builds and always end up accidentally moving back to a spellcasting or ash spamming build
>>
>>496550406
Did you get a chance to play the dlc?
>>
>>496550613
yes
I'm being facetious
>>
>>496550605
That's still sort of a weapon, the catalyst. I wish I could get into spellcadting, but flipping through so many spells just hurts my brain (and my finger), how do you keep track of the order of spells? I've heard some people have them set up for combos
>>
>>496550468
You'd have to be doing crack to think ER Spear are good
>>
>>496550527
Jumping dual colossals.
Just seems really boring.
>>
>>496550847
For PVE? Good luck finding someone who doesn't put them high
>>
>>496550847
Compared to Conan Exiles's spears or Elderborn's...
>>
>>496550527
Pure DEX. There are just too many other things to do
>>
>>496551037
That retard is a PvPfag, clearly. These brain-damaged morons forget there's an actual game under all the bullying they do.
>>
>>496551236
>0 stance damage
They suck in PVE too
>>
>>496550953
Definitely. I had to force myself to swap to two-handed bevaise I realized at a certain point I was like just jumping attack CONSTANTLY and barely ever doing anyrhing else.
I've wanted to do a faith build where I focus on buffs, but it always just feels like I always turn towards ranged incantations instead and that buffing myself isn't that useful
>>
>>496551304
>he lacks critical information
>>
>>496551454
Pressing L2 isn't exclusive to Spears
>>
>>496551163
I've never even really understood ehat a pure dex build would look like. Stateise, yeah, dex, obviously but like ewuipmentwise I don't get it's "identity"
Fast I guess?
>>
>>496551808
Every damage type has fast options
>>
>>496551808
you wanna try that sentence again, sweetie?
>>
trying to spark thread discussion like linking the first flame, damn
>>
>>496551808
Im guessing something like an Irithel knight
>>
>>496551365
I found that playing co-op a lot made me use my buffs more on my full-faith character, just to try and keep hosts and fellow phantoms alive.
>>
>>496551887
Strengtb doesnt really but yeah so I don't really get it
>>496552001
What's that?
>>
>>496551969
Wrong general. You want >>>/vg/from/
>>
File: lotr-ring.gif (1.11 MB, 244x160)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB GIF
>>496551893
>>
>>496552216
>infuse weapon with Heavy
Yes it fucking does
>>
>>496552089
Except when they never fucking get close enough to actually get the buff
>>
>>496552384
Oh yeah, I guess it does.
I love the infusions system so much but it does remove some build identity. It's a bit of a worthwhile trade though imo
>>
>>496549908
Literally the day before the DLC dropped. When I saw the leaks I refunded my DLC preorder and uninstalled the game.
>>
File: 1723957548966750.gif (2.52 MB, 332x334)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB GIF
>infuse weapon with Heavy
>weight stays the same
>>
>>496552216
>Strengtb doesnt really
Bro, your fist weapons?
>>
>>496550007
he explicitly is, but I don't consider the Kindred of Rot to be true Malenia followers because she hates them and goes out of her way to never interact with them, while they only worship the aspect that she hates and suppresses. Her true followers are her knights.
>>
>>496552612
>infuse weapon with lightening
>doesn't get lighter
Shit game
>>
>>496552612
>infuse weapon with Keen
>it doesn't start wailing
>>
>>496552594
What's your view of it now having seen things through the lens of not playing it but having it all laid out?
>>
File: terrific.gif (1023 KB, 184x141)
1023 KB
1023 KB GIF
>>496552789
excellent joke anon
>>
>>496549908
10 minutes ago
>>
VILE BAYLE, IT IS OVER FOR THEE!
FOR I HAVE DEPICTED THE TRUE DRAKE WARRIOR, AND I, IGON, AS THE CHADS,
AND THEE AS THE SOIJAK!
>>
>>496540883
Well, yeah. The point is they're different versions of becoming Elden Lord. O
>>
>>496553754
How many endings are there?
>>
File: file.png (989 KB, 1280x720)
989 KB
989 KB PNG
>>496553875
One.
>>
>>496546027
Or just infuse a Zweihander with Cold/Lightning.
>>
>>496553960
>>
File: 1711580625.jpg (115 KB, 828x821)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>cut something with a sword
>doesn't cause it to bleed
????????
>>
>>496554313
>zweihander
>dex
>>
>>496554658
explain that image immediately
>>
>>496554658
There's bleeding and bleeding profusely.
>>
>>496554693
With lighting that becomes dex though,
>>496554313
why cold for dex?
>>
>>496554853
It's Leda
>>
imagine the aroma... of femanon girlfeets...
>>
>>496555443
Do you even play elden ring, anon?
>>
>>496554853
Goumang from Nine Sols
>>
>>496553875
Six. Four of them have the same cinematic just different colors.
>>
>>496552876
It's even worse than I thought. I hate literally everything about the new lore.
>>
>>496556548
I will kill you
>>
>>496557565
>>496557565
>>496557565

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.