[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GYhcgmMWcAAiw3_.jpg (581 KB, 2048x1843)
581 KB
581 KB JPG
>Latest patch
https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/news/elden-ring-patch-notes-version-1132

>Main information document
https://rentry.org/erpasta

>Character planners
https://eip.gg/elden-ring/build-planner/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Op36P7gdVMkPzFQX6OsjZcfyUjdGOj7Cjk9qFAVj-U/edit

>Interactive map
https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between

>Group password
erg

>Touch Bloodstain:
>>496386412
>>
weirdo femanon feet...
>>
File: malenia99.png (843 KB, 1095x851)
843 KB
843 KB PNG
Malenia.
>>
>>496557741
kill yourself
>>
you have the right to remain poisoned
get it?
miranda rights?
>>
>>496558561
it's not funny if you have to explain it
>>
>>496558561
I dont get it
>>
File: ௵.png (141 KB, 561x561)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>496558715
>>496558815
>>
>>496542545
>Being cucked to a +6 vendor until DTS fucking sucks cock
Then don't wait until Draconic Tree Sentinel and just grab it as soon as you hit Altus Plateau.
>Put the +12 Vendor in Caelid
The most I've ever fought Radahn with is +8, he's completely doable at +6. That said, the game does have a legitimate issue with Smithing Stone 3 being ridiculously scarce compared to other Smithing Stones for some reason, so you're forced to farm them rather than just finding a bunch naturally.
>+18 vendor after Morgott.
It literally is dude, there is nothing stopping you from going to Zamor Ruins after you beat him.
>>
>>496558931
(I did get it)
>>
fc?
>>
>>496558561
mirandeez nuts
>>
>try to make a dragon cultist build cause i had never done it before
>minmax everything
>press dragonmaw on an enemy
>it does 5k damage and like 40 stance damage
>give it up immediately cause it's too broken and makes the game unfun
>>
>>496559835
I'll be available in a bit
>>
>>496559835
can join in like 2 hours
>>
>>496560161
but breaking the game is the best part
>>
>>496557803
Why didn't Miquella just fuck his sister?
>>
>>496560628
why don't I just fuck you?
>>
Malenia isn't even a character, she's just a puppet of Miquella.
>>
File: miquella_a art.jpg (145 KB, 1500x500)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>496557803
Malenia is good, but I prefer her brother
>>
>>496561649
I'd prefer if you shut the hell up
>>
>>496557472
People have been trying to kill me since I was 4. Think you can succeed where they failed?
>>
>>496560161
the moment you minmax even a little bit, the PvE crumbles apart. It's so retarded and badly balanced.
>>
>>496563440
Yeah?
>>
>invade stormveil for the varre shit
>some guy and his summon, both clearly new
>starting attacking me immediately, just run away to the banished knight by the elevator
>kill the summon and decide to just watch the host kill the banished knight, planning to just use a thollier concoction
>wait he's gonna die lol
>he keeps trying to attack me while the banished knight is fucking him up
why though?
>>
>>496563440
turn off your taunter's tongue
>>
>>496563508
Then let's go, hermano
>>
File: malenia107.jpg (331 KB, 2048x2048)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>496561649
no
>>
>>496563609
Shit I forgot I had it on. Can't summon a blue to help me, either.
>>
>>496563578
threat levels
>>
File: astel.jpg (317 KB, 1280x972)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>496563364
Rude
>>
>>496565608
Such a cool enemy
>>
>>496568747
Conceptually, yes. In actual practice to fight, utter cancer.
>>
>>496568867
Oh yeah. I should've clarified I meant the design and concept. The fight itself sucks and I'm always getting summoned to it.
>>
WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SAVE MESSMER, GODDAMMIT
>>
>>496569362
That picture is so ugly that it makes me not want to save him though
>>
>>496569362
fuck off fujo
>>
File: GTRMF_XWcAAbQOv.jpg (105 KB, 728x1024)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>496569896
Here is a nicer picture, then
>>496569925
You fuck off
>>
>>496570143
What do we gain for saving messmer?
>>
>>496570143
Thank you
>>496569925
They posted a picture of a singular man, that isn't fujo related, fujoshi means BL/yaoi which means there has to be atlwast two
>>
I feel like I'm missing something about the Nagakiba
I pumped one to +22 and put Keen and Blood Blade on it just to test it out but I'm walking around with it in the DLC and I can't kill shit and my combos suck
>>
>>496570443
you fuck off too
>>
File: GWGQ8Y9WQAEKVUK.jpg (1.16 MB, 2300x3600)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>496570346
Happiness, through seeing him getting the happy ending that he deserves?
>>
>>496570738
Why
>>
>>496570761
And his happiness is our death?
>>
>>496560382
Almost two hours
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 299x168)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>496560628
Yeah I mean they're twins so it's really more like masturbation at that point lmao
>>
>>496570874
are you desperate for a fc again?
>>
>>496571379
Not as desperate but I want to do it if people will
One sec and I'll start
>>
File: image(46).png (675 KB, 1023x701)
675 KB
675 KB PNG
Eldie Ring?
>>
>>496570852
Idk there are some people that I'd probably kill myself for if they told me to and it's make them happy
>>
Ohhhhh no Eldie Ring
I'll be okay
>>
>>496573438
ngl anon, that doesn't seem the healthiest for you. gives them a lot of power over you and makes you seem like you don't value your own self-worth
>>
What the fuck is the point of Occult when Blood is right there?
>>
>>496573815
I value myself a lot, that's something I value about myself even though. Any idiot can kill someone else to make themselves happy, it takes a lot for me to be willing to kill myself to make someone else happy
>>
>>496573959
For things that already have innate bleed
>>
>>496574205
Why would you remove the ability to put bloodflame on them and gain nothing
>>
>>496574258
What?
>>
>>496574072
You sound like a retard.
>>
>>496574331
Well I'm not, so
>>
>>496574392
Whatever, fag. Total Messmer death.
>>
>>496574289
You can't buff occult shit
>>
>>496574517
Ok
>>
>>496574072
I dunno, I would see that as a fault depending on the context surrounding you killing yourself
Say you're rock climbing tied together and you both slip. You're on the end and need to cut yourself off so the other person can live. They're happy to be alive, but morn the loss. That sounds noble and good on your part
Say the other person takes advantage of you, or just knows you'll do whatever they ask. Eventually they get annoyed, bored, or over your unwavering fidelity, obedience, or willingness to put up with them. Flippantly telling you to kill yourself, they walk off, leaving you to marinate on the idea. When they return to see you've done it they feel relief and are happy to be rid of you. That sounds depressing and avoidable on your part
I dunno the whole context surrounding you and why you'd value killing yourself to make someone else happy, but those are the two extreme examples I can think of. Seems off that someone would be willing to kill themselves (in a literal sense in that they physically die and not in a metaphorical "killing of one's Ego" and changing who they are) to make someone else happy
>>
>>496574590
Interesting
>>
I want to have sex with Romina
>>
i want to have sex with femanon
>>
>>496575063
I think it would be romantic, but not having to it doesn't have to be in a romantic person.
Plus there is a bit of a good happy feeling knowing that they COULD have me kill myself if they wanted me to, so the fact that they don't have me do it means that the positive things that I bring outweigh the positive feelings they could get from having me do that, it means I'm doing good.
>>
>>496575761
If you say so, Juliet. Feels like the question "Would you be happier if I killed myself?" puts a lot of pressure on the other person(s) you ask that of. Unless you're in the military where you're expected to put other's lives before yours, you just kinda sounds like a person with blind devotion. How long does the positivity of your life last till the negativity outweighs it? If and when that happens, what will happen? Seems like you could put that devotion to killing yourself if someone asked you to into better submissive tendencies
>>
>>496577321
It's not like I do constant check ins to be like "Do you want me to kill myself today?"
Its more of a self evident thing, it's like if you're listening to the radio, and you're on one channel. It doesn't have to constantly check in and ask if you're okay with listening to it, the fact rhat you haven't changed the channel to the other one is evidence enough. If it does its job and I do mine, then the outweighing won't ever happen. What do you mean by that last part? You can't really redirect the idea
>>
>>496573438
Why? If they want you to kill yourself, they don't care about you as much as you care about them. Maybe they should kill themselves instead. Or maybe nobody has to kill themselves in the first place.
>>
File: maxresdefault(33).jpg (93 KB, 1280x720)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>496578307
>no-one has to die
Also that's fine? First of all, you can still care about someone and think that you/they'd be better off if they killed themselves, second of.all, so? Why would it matter if I cared more about them than they cared about me? That doesn't change my caring about them, and either way food can taste good, food doesn't have to taste you back for it to be valuable
>>
https://poal.me/s00scb

i need some assistance
>>
>>496577601
I guess that "self evident thing" doesn't really tend to be a perspective for myself. The notion that someone would be happier if I were to kill myself has never been a thought to cross my mind. So hearing someone else talk about it like it's a thing that they think about feels off. Like, that person's thoughts could be redirected to not that. There's an understanding that the thought does occur all the time, but it still sounds weird that the thought occurs at all. With the sense that psychically killing oneself is the literal last resort in my mind.
One can "kill oneself" by changing their behaviors and becoming a new version of themselves. One can "kill oneself" in another person's life by literally never interacting with them in another meaningful way. They disappear, and are essentially dead to each other. Killing oneself because someone asked, and having that mean physical death sounds avoidable and not an option to bring happiness to the world
>>
>>496578945
>There's an understanding that the thought *doesn't* occur all the time
>>
>>496578490
Food doesn't ask you to kill yourself because it would make it happy. If someone you care about is asking you to kill yourself because it would make them happy, you should reevaluate why you care so much about that kind of person that would ask that of you. Why should their happiness depend on your life? Also, why how could they know you would be better off? They don't know what comes after death any more than the rest of us.

Someone thinking they know what's best for another person can actually be the worst thing for them, ironically.
>>
>>496578945
That only really applies if you think that suicide is an inherently bad thing. In thise case, its essentially more of a cutting losses. I bring positive feelings, and then once it's recognized to not do that any more, then I'm not bringing them anyway, so then the stop is given. I like how I am now, plus it's unfair to expect them to micromanage my life to then make me into what they want because most people don't know WHAT they want, just hoe they feel about what they're given
>>496580246
There's a concept like about tea kettles and breaking them
1 tea kettle is very useful, because now you can make tea. An extra one, having two, is kinda good, because now maybe one can be dirty and yoy take the other one and make tea. Once you have three, that's kind of getting redundant. At a certain point, they'll be disposable. At a certain point it would be MORE valuable to start breaking them and getting rid of them, their value goes negative. There's 8 billion people, and you'll never meet all of them. Depending on social circle, it could be a moral and human value net positive of I killed myself, esspecially to make someone happy
>>
>>496581346
Yes, in this context I'm assuming that suicide is not the answer because, how you're describing the thoughts, literally just walking out of each other's lives is the answer. I'm not the anon you used the teapot analogy with, but you don't have to destroy the teapots. You could put some in storage as extra if/when one breaks. You could sell some, and let other people enjoy tea. Breaking them simply because "oh I have too many and will never use them" is extreme. Relating teapots to suicide and a connection with someone where that person wants you to kill yourself: I think it's reasonable to agree that letting that connection end, leaving that social circle, and/or getting out of that situation would be better than suicide
>>
>>496582527
This. Someone that asks a person that cares about them to commit suicide because it would make them happy should go work on being happy in ways that don't involve asking someone else to kill themselves - and you should create distance between you and them as well (if you can.)
>>
>>496582527
>>496583143
Everyone else already has their teapots though, and be honest, do YOU really see if someone wants to fix up broken microwaves and kettles or if they want it? I don't think it's that weird to cast off things like that, like Miquella and St. Trina
I love my best friend and would do anything for him, suicide included if he really wanted, I don't think that's weird, and I'm okay with that being only one way
You can say hypothetically I could end up finding a new person to know, and sure, but I now as is wouldn't want that or do that
>>
>>496582527
>>496583143
And besides, finding a new person is just finding else to fill thag same being willing to for
>>
>>496582527
You're talking like I'm suicidal, I'm not
>>
>>496583667
People aren't objects with set functions that determine whether or not they're "broken." What allows a loved one to determine whether or not you should kill yourself?
>>
>>496584631
Because I said so? Like, if you're saying I should be the one to have say over what happens to my body/being alive, why COULDNT I tell someone they could decode that instead, if I own the right to that?
>>
>>496583667
You're assuming everyone has a teapot (a connection) which not everyone does or needs. Yes, there are people who fix microwaves and kettles (therapists and people who work in hospitals), but not everyone may utilize and/or need that service (therapy and/or hospitalization). However, microwave and kettle repairs (therapy and doctors) are available for those who need those services.
That's nice that you have a best friend. That's wonderful that you'd do anything for him. Killing yourself because he asked you to is extreme and I would argue that you ending your life would heavily depend on the context.
That's cool that you don't want or need a new best friend, enjoy and cherish that experience. But understand that friendships come and go, and depending on your situation you'll be able to find a new one
>>496583753
All people are different. Some may feel similar, but everyone has a unique feel. A common quote is "people come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime" it's up to you to determine what your best friend is
>>496583892
>I would literally kill myself if my friend told me to and it would bring them happiness
>You're talking like I'm suicidal, I'm not
I'm sure you're not, but please understand that your romanticized language of your ride-or-die feelings for your friend are abnormal. And, here's something to think about, may be one-sided if your friend wouldn't do the same for you
>>
File: 1722934411416665.png (192 KB, 1180x832)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>mfw powerstanced curved sword moveset
>>
>>496585249
I can never get into the way too twirls novesets, I feel like I'm barely controlling the actions of it, I way prefer 1 r1 = 1 swing
>>
Elden Ring?
>>
>>496585242
It's not weird
>>
oohhhh elden ring
>>
>>496585728
NTA, but it is a bit weird.
>>
>>496585728
I mean, yes, to a certain extent. We have many stories where friends would die for each other. So the feelings exists. At the same time, unless they're in a situation where they literally have to look out for each other's lives, and not just, like, really good friends, then it's kinda weird
Don't suicide because friends say it'd make them happier. Suicide because you suffer from end-of-life conditions, like dementia, that'll only deteriorate your brain. Robbing you of your sanity, your family members of who you used to be, and put so much stress on the hospital staff tasked with keeping you alive
>>
SHATTERED
by someone
or something
>>
>>496585074
Because you should have agency over your life and your opinion of it. If someone you care about saying that it would make them happy to see you commit suicide because they think you're a broken teapot in a world saturated with teapots, they don't value human life (yours or anyone elses,) so it would be a waste to trade a life (yours,) for whatever value and subsequent happiness they place on your death. And if you're willing to do it, you either see yourself as a broken object and don't value your own human life, or you don't have the agency to keep someone you care about from convincing you to see yourself that way.
>>
>>496585701
Do you like Elden Ring?
Do you love Elden Ring?
What would you do if you could play ir for the first time all over again?
>>
What’s a leal hound? Does it mean Radagon is a mutt?
>>
>>496586357
>what is a metaphor
>>
>>496585890
I just don't think it is, I'm not romanticizing it, it's just romantic
>>496586109
Okay, but, if someone asks me to kill myself I'm burdening them in the same way you just said that would justify it, right?
>>496586268
You can lease away agency thougg, and I didnt say I was broken, I'm amazing, but I know that one day it's possible I'd drift out of that and never know. If you just use your hand to check your temperature to see if you're sick, you might not know because your hand temperature might rise too, having something (or someone) else be the thing that checks and cuts it short if it is is good and allowed
>>496586357
Leal means loyal
>>
St. Trina deserved it
>>
>>496586841
St. Trina deserves to be mercilessly cuddled and tucked in with a kiss on the forehead
>>
>>496586656
>>496586268
>>>/r9k/
>>>/trash/
STFU already
>>
How does Bleed interact with Arcane? Say I have a weapon or ash that has X bleed buildup stat, does the bleed buildup or damage increase with my Arcane stat or what?
>>
File: Brds.png (1.28 MB, 1051x686)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>
>>496587047
It does but I don't know by how much
>>
>>496586656
>Okay, but, if someone asks me to kill myself I'm burdening them in the same way you just said that would justify it, right?
No, since you could relieve that burden in other ways depending on the context. If you're a physical burden, learn to lift yourself up. If you're and emotional burden, try therapy so you're not trauma dumping on friends. If you're a burden to hang out with just stop hanging out with each other. Literally the only context would be a life or death situation where your life would be a burden on others.
E.g you're both hanging off a cliff and you're too heavy to pull up; you've been bitten by a zombie and you know you're going to turn so you hold the door to let your best friend escape out the back; you jump on the grenade to save your friend cause you're in a war zone.
Context heavily matters when we're talking about taking lives
>>
File: GYpv5S7XcAAOZr7.jpg (69 KB, 828x794)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Marika
>>
>>496587167
>and you're too heavy to pull up
Kill yourself
>>
"fat niggas one and all bear witness" - godrick the goated
>>
>>496587241
Exactly, in that specific instance, where you know or have a reasonable belief that your sacrifice will save others and bring positive net happiness to the world, kill yourself
>>
>>496587660
No, you
>>
>>496587716
Oh, no, lol
You fucking goober, haven't you been paying attention to our conversation thread and my stance on suicide? Silly goose
>>
File: GO9MACEXoAAqQfk.jpg (191 KB, 2048x1382)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
Wtf
>>
>the tracking on square off r2 is so fucking dogshit I'm gonna have to start free aiming it
why tho
>>
>>496591951
everything from ds3 MUST be dogshit
>>
>yoy can't get the Messmer fire torch that all of the soldiers and knights have
Why do they do this?!?!? It's literally just a normal torch with different effects! Why not give this to the player?!
>>
I hope the next game has bonfire ascetics lick chad souls 2. I just wanna fight fun bosses and cheese shit ones. But in ER, every fun boss killed doubles the presence of shit bosses to fun bosses in your world until you're all out of fun bosses and only left with shit bosses.

Just let me duel Relanna again.
>>
>>496592179
The beast repellent torch looks similar and has a added bonus of repeling all the annoying dogs in the dlc
>>
>>496586656
Why let other people decide what's best for you? Again, you're treating human life as an object with set functions. A teapot has one function, and if it breaks it can't serve that function anymore. Human life isn't like that. A person's potential can't be measured objectively, so how can someone else determine whether or not you're better off dead? And why would you let them make that determination for you?

Have you ever heard the phrase '"suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem"? Well, all happiness is temporary. Are you really willing to permanently destroy all the potential your life has just so someone else can have temporary happiness?
>>
>>496594858
>A teapot has one function, and if it breaks it can't serve that function anymore.
A broken teapot has many more functions than a teapot. For instance, you can now use it to prop up furniture, or you could turn it into an art piece, or you could pretend they're shurikens.

Basically, Everything is better broken, LET CHAOS TAKE THE WORLD
>>
>>496595557
>everything is better broken
indeed, that's why we SHOULD have gotten the Tsunami of Blood and Glintstone Comet Minigun in the DLC

speaking of "should haves" a bleed straightsword would be really appreciated
>>
>>496596403
Wait are there really no straight swords with innate bleed? Weird
>>
>>496597949
nope, closest thing to that is uchigatana right now
>>
I'm gonna beat thos fucking dlc and I still haven't unlocked the upper half of the map (where ruins of rauhl is)
How the fuck do I get to the map totem
>>
>>496597949
Yeah, ds3 had two, this dev really peaked 8 years ago
>>
File: 20240930_053415.jpg (301 KB, 1078x1128)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>496600204
Look for a cave behind this lake, then follow the newfound path till you find the map fragment
>>
File: rakkii_rakkii.png (142 KB, 750x1125)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
What's the easiest build to play through Elden Ring without it feeling like I'm cheesing the game? I mostly just want to enjoy the world with a mild level of challenge.

I've never played Elden Ring, but I've played all the other FromSoft Souls Games + Sekiro.
>>
>>496603213
You can't.
>>
>>496603213
Bleed
>>
>>
good afternoon erg, what's good?
>>
File: 1689212999457600.png (1001 KB, 1618x919)
1001 KB
1001 KB PNG
>>496604393
Harder != Fun
>>
>>496594858
>re you really willing to permanently destroy all the potential your life has just so someone else can have temporary happiness?
Yee
>>
File: GYokwzwagAAQRG1.jpg (463 KB, 1600x2048)
463 KB
463 KB JPG
>>
>>496605450
Buuuut if I beat a hard game then my opinion is worth moooore!
>>
whats the rentry info section even for in the OP if no one here plays the game
>>
>>496609274
Because one day, people might
One day
>>
>>496604393
weapons still bounce off walls in er, the hallways just became wider
compass does not equal a minimap
you can move and heal in ds3 at least, don't know about ds2
hit and don't get hit is applicable to every enemy encounter
>>
File: file.png (3.68 MB, 2008x1423)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB PNG
I've never learned this shit head's moveset. I just face tank him every time. What are enemies you never learned how to dodge?
>>
>>496612559
I have no idea of how revenants even attack since I just nuke em with heals every time.
I also have no idea how to dodge Slopahn's 2nd phase moveset with the laser spam and I have no interest in dodging it, I just whip out the holy infused black steel greatshield, drink the deflect juice and style on him and his gay faggot boyfriend
>>
i dont know the moveset of anything in the game because i summon 2 people for everything
>>
>>496612559
the elden rat close range bite, I have a hunch that it's impossible to dodge on reaction and you just have to know it's coming
>>
>brass shield got buffed
They really want you to use a shield.
>>
What's better, Nagakiba+Unsheathe or Milady+Wing Stance for magic infuse build?
>>
>>496613257
both serve completely different purposes
>>
>>496612559
Off the top of my head
>Everything Radahn Phase 2 does
>Godrick's storm AOE (genuinely convinced this is impossible to dodge on reaction alone)
>Banished knight storm AOE
>Messmer's assault
>Magma wyrm's ridiculous charging attack
>Inquisitor's projectile spam
>The projectile spam from the guys at the top of Enir-Ilim
>Most of beast clergyman's attacks
>>
>>496613387
>Banished knight storm AOE
Fuck that enemy. Getting hit by that is a legit stun lock most of the time.
>>
>>496613368
I'm looking for a PvE weapon to use with an offhand staff.
>>
>>496613726
then use milady with carian sovereignity
>>
>>496613539
I made a post about this in the last thread, questioning why From would put a true combo attack on an earlygame enemy, and nobody replied to it. I'm glad that someone at least recognizes that some of these attacks are bullshit.
>>
>>496613810
Deal, thank you anon.
>>
>>496612559
Mohg. The sewer one.
>>
>>496614172
There shouldn't be any combos in a game where you die in 3 hits. The game is also full of frame traps for whatever reason. This is not a fighting game for fucks sake.
>>
>>496612889
Based. I started a playthrough where I summon as much as possible and the game is way better this way.
>>
>>496612889
>>496615831
Based anons finally discovering the joy of coop Elden Ring. Turn on taunter's tongue every once in a while for extra entertainment and impromptu fight clubs
>>
>>496602867
Goddamn it, I was looking in Shadow Keep and Ruins, completely off mark. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>496612559
I never fight the iron virgins.
I managed to kill a grafted scion at the start of the game only once using square off spam, otherwise I always die to him and I don't know how to fight him properly
>>
>>496613539
Then don't get hit.
>>
how did we cope again with the fact that the dlc is just belurat and shadow keep
>>
>>496619216
we focused on shitty lore and final boss.

I liked the open world map because of the Keep->Unte->Darklight->Woods sequence, kino Metyr quest and having to look around for some paths, but there is a big room for improvement in legacy dungeon design. The castle is very weak
>>
>>496612559
Dancing Lion's entire moveset except for the bite, I put off fighting it until after Rellana and some exploration of Scadu Altus and when I went in I just beat it to death with bleed+rot
Morgott, I kill him so quickly almost every playthrough that I completely forgot what his phase 2 was
I still can't dodge Waterfowl
>>
I've never beat the game with summons.
I've tried
>>
File: GYtS72aaMAAzowH.jpg (965 KB, 900x1444)
965 KB
965 KB JPG
>>
The shortcuts in this game make no fucking sense since you always have a grace to warp to. The shortcuts in stormveil are useless since you never have to backtrack.
>>
>>496622731
Bigly disagree
Sometimes I'll find a grave but not explored the whole level yet, shortcuts let me cut through from graces to areas I still need to explore with less risk
>>
>>496622731
Welcome to Shart Souls 3 level design, you're here forever.
>>
>>496622731
You do realize that using grace respawn all the enemies, right?
>>
>>496622731
Also their definition of a shortcut in this game is a ladder that goes from the bottom of the level all the way to the top lmao
>>
>>496623641
I've never used a mid level grace.
>>
>>496623645
pointless dogshit malenia's elevator
>>
>>496624565
>I've never beat the game with summons.
>I've tried
before Rennala, Gideon, and others, too
>>
>>496625890
Hm?
>>
There's too much filler in this game. It would be a better game if there was less to do but higher quality.
>>
>>496624565
Its as if they first designed their levels with minimal grace in mind then later on another devs just said lol need more grace.
>>
>>496626862
wrong message copied, sorry, was talking about other unnecessary elevators
>>
>>496626945
This is due to their shift in design philosophy from environmental challenges to making boss fight the bulk of the ''experience''.

The result is that everything seems like repetitive busywork between bosses.
>>
File: ppp.png (588 KB, 1374x796)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
Child Miquella was still slightly taller than the Tarnished.
>>
People who expect praise or attention for doing RL1 runs are autistic. RL1 runs do nothing for anyone nor offer any new insight, if anything it only makes the person who posts about it look no different than an onlyfans whore.
In short, nobody cares about your masochist obsession, it doesn't make you a better player.
>>
>>496630129
What about rl2 runs
>>
Does anyone here play on xbox?
>>
>>496631296
Xbox is still a thing?
>>
>play another franchise
>have fun
>play elden ring
>its bad and don't have fun
What's the name for this?
>>
DLC rn
>>
>>496630129
Rl 1 runs can be interesting to watch if showcasing something, like perfect knowledge of bosses to the point most attacks are dodgrd via position, or something (original) so broken as to make the game a cakewalk even at rl 1
>>496632197
I told you before and I'll say it again, that's called not liking elden ring
>>
>>496608213
Then you're willing to kill yourself for someone that is a piece of shit
>>
>>496633875
No? He's my best friend, he's an amazing person, he's not a piece of shit
>>
>coomers erping
>"i don't like the game"
>blogposting
there is no hope for this general.
Give me something for the pain and let it die
>>
>>496632541
That knowledge is absolutely useless to anyone who plays the game for fun or competitively, there's never ever a reason to do any of those things and the people who do watch them are usually zoomers with no braincells of their own or millenials who have nothing else going on in their lives outside of their RL 713 character
>>
>PS4
>get a little bored invading with 115
>decide to finally pump to 125 to invade the 150 bracket and see what bullshit is in it
>it's fucking deado more often than it was in 115
Something doesn't add up here...
>>
>>496630129
>funnyjunk filename
>>
>>496634710
Nobody likes the game, it's bad now, the game awards is literally considering taking away it's GOTY award from when it released
>>
>>496635765
That's not a funnyjunk filename, words are separated by +'s on there
>>
>>496635259
console is dead because dogshit multiplayer
at least PC has seamless
>>
>DaS1 has lively multiplayer until the servers literally shut down
>ER can't keep MP functional for 2 years
>>
>>496635026
I enjoy watching rl 1 fight if the player is using an interesting way to make the fiht just not 5~10 no hit rl 150 fights stitched together. Sometimes I discover new tricks I can incorporate, it's from there that my habit to test jumps for ground attack came from.

>>496633875
Not him, but if someone I trusted absolutely, and knew to deeply care about me told me I need to kill myself in circumstances thay excludes 1)that person having shifted their opinion of me 2)it being a thing of the moment from alcohol/bad jokes/ anger, then I'd trust they have a very good reason to and maybe I would actually kill myself.
However having never been in that situation it's hard to now, and it's very unlikely
>>496635795
Suck my dick I love elden ring, played yesterday and will do so as soon as possible
>>
>>496635259
>>496635952
I wanted to start invading again in a week, would it be better to wait for some possible spike in activity like sale/vacations period? How dead is the console, really?
>>496635795
I like the game... but I'm not sure there are still things to talk about. We've seen all the content, there will be nothing new.
I wonder what Sparrow poster thought of the DLC, btw.
>>
Eldie Ring....
>>
>>496636659
...is bad!!!
>>
>>496636976
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>496636976
Is this actually true? What the fuck
What the fuck
>>
Charo forgive me.....
>>
>>496637248
I can't. The matter is too grave.
>>
>>496637194
'fraid so
>>
>>496636465
It really depends, most people have multiple characters at differing levels for certain purposes. If you're strictly invading for example, you usually have a few charcaters between 30/80/110/125/150 depending on your flavor of meta to deal with and how you plan to play against it. If you're just looking for coop? Then you have to consider the areas you want to be most available for and stick to that level. For me? On Console? I've found 115 to be solid, hits so many spots, stays out of the shitters meta bracket, picks up co-op summons usually everywhere up till Enir-ilm but usually just means longer wait time.
Console isn't "dead" persay, but given the type of audiences each platform pulls in, it's probably running on fumes as opposed to PC which may have a larger base since they don't really have many other options in terms of games or content.
>>
>>496637248
I must reveal thy grave
>>
>>496635765
Literal asperger
>>
What's the significance of death being red and blue
>>
>>496637720
My personal thought is 150 is a meme level forced on by tryhards. Alot of people argue you can't make a complete build at 125 but I find that to be untrue at least in the hands of a skilled player or properly minmaxed player, alot of builds finish strong around 125 anything higher than that and you're just looking to be able to shoot off elden stars constantly while having 130 poise and wield duel moghs spears. I've always known 125 to be the top and I've been comfortable at that bracket ever since.
>>
>>496638694
150 is a meme level yes but 125 is the reddit tranny meme level, real chuds level to 175 or 200
>>
I know Dark Souls 3 royally fucks you raw with a barbed, metal horse cock if you so much as think as not equipping something in an armour slot, but what about Elden Ring? I never considered it in the past, but with how little I am finding in stuff that matches the Freya Set legs and Ansbach set hands, I'm considering not using anything in the head and chest slots.
>>
>>496640145
What aesthetic are you going for?
>>
>>496640145
there's no 'armorless penalty' in ER, go wild
>>
>>496640282
Gladiator, hence the very fitting Freya legs with the most fitting piece for hands that I could think of, I.E Ansbach's hand pieces.
I am not too sure on weaponry yet, maybe smithscript spear with an equally, beaten, gone-through-war-looking shield.
>>496640393
Oh good
>>
Why did nobody tell me Poisoned Hands are so fun to use wtf
>>
>>496640997
Why not use the top for the champion set? I think that'd fit
>>
>>496641746
>I think that'd fit
The shoulder piece is too big and sticks out too much with its color when compared to the black and gold of the other pieces.
The only black and gold pieces are too heavily armoured, don't match shape-wise and thematically or too oddly modeled to look natural.
>>
>>496638694
The main argument was that bad players (the people you want to invade) don't ever stop leveling so a good or familiar with souls games player can beat someone like maliketh at 80 for example but maybe a scrub has to level to 130 so that guy is out of your invasion bracket, this methodology continues until the bad players beat the game but the good players chasing them for invasions are now stuck at that level and so there they sit invading and dueling others at the same level thus making others believe that's the level everyone is at, but that's not true.
>>
>>496642068
Hmm
I'll try and find something for you later
>>
>>496646597
I also considered goldmask's rags already, doesn't feel well colour wise.
>>
>>496641260
If you put poison on the snake fist weapon, it'll do deadly poison with the duration of regular poison
>>
>>496638435
Deathbird is a cop! AHHHH
>>
>>496634408
Then he would never ask you to kill yourself for his happiness - or assume he knows what's best for you better than you do.
>>
File: GRQRXmAawAAa1yU.jpg (587 KB, 3112x2056)
587 KB
587 KB JPG
Just lost 80k runes because of the fucking dogs in the Shaded Castle and I wanna fucking wring the neck of every single fucking dog in the game
>>
File: burnt ivory kino.jpg (199 KB, 904x1280)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
How come no elden ring boss compares to Him?
>>
>start region-locked randomizer run
>every level up i pick a random stat
>margit is replaced with malenia (has two phases and healthbars)
i think the universe is telling me that this run is a bad idea and i should stop.
>>
File: 20240928234434_1.jpg (343 KB, 1920x1080)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
I love my wife Therolina
It just came to my attention that Fingercreeper ash is also a healer and I'm very curious how it compares to my wife now
>>
>>496650132
Which he hasn't yet, so
>>
I actually liked the open world...
>>
anyone want to dual in arena pc?
I'm dogshit and want to practice
>>
>>496652847
I wonder how many nuts seluvis has busted inside her
>>
>>496654061
Ohhrrrrr I won't be home for 6 hours
:(
>>
>>496653330
Like I said, if someone does, then they're a piece of shit
>>
ok I tried to use bleed infused dual great knives but its fucking abysmal
>>
>>496628849
Why isn't melina freakishly tall like the rest of the God's?
>>
>>496654831
Not necessarily
I tell people to kill themselves all the time, yeah?
>>
>>496655131
Projecting makes her smaller. Like when Willy Wonka wants to send candy to kids through the TV, he has to use a giant candy bar to broadcast in order to get a regular size
>>
>>496655298
Yeah but you're not sincerely asking your "best friend," to kill themselves just because it would make you happy, are you?
>>
does anyone here play the actual game?
>>
>>496655794
No but if I had to I don't think I'd be against it, but I just don't think I'd ever have to
>>
>>496655131
shes young
>>
>>496655948
No, why?
>>
>>496655948
I just theorycraft builds I'll never use and speculate on the lore
>>
>>496655948
yes but exclusively sub-optimally
>>
>>496656157
wtf literally me
>>
File: PRUSSIAN GERMAN GRAVITY.png (2.21 MB, 2353x2349)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
>>496656502
I can't stop
I don't really want to stop
>>
>>496628849
>shorter than melina
>taller than the tarnished
>>
i wish the golem halberd was held like a polearm instead of as a colossal weapon, and had greatspear thrusting attacks on its neutral 2hr1s but kept the rest of its moveset the same
>>
File: quality storm.png (3.72 MB, 2844x3468)
3.72 MB
3.72 MB PNG
I'm horny (get it, my armor has horns on it)
>>
>>496628849
Judging by the head sizes, Miquella should be scaled down bc he looks like he was scaled up.
Not a pedo btw, but a noticer.
>>
Is swordhands of night a better summon than tiche?
>>
>>496657287
generally no, but it depends on the boss and your own medium of contribution
>>
>>496655952
That's the point, though. If you're asking them to do it just because you think it will make you happy, you don't *have* to be asking at all.
>>
>>496655564
>Projecting makes her smaller. Like when Willy Wonka wants to send candy to kids through the TV, he has to use a giant candy bar to broadcast in order to get a regular size
I don't know wtf you are saying.
But your saying we've never actually met melina just her projections?
Where is she hiding and why can't she ever grace us with her beautiful presence?
>>496656023
>shes young
She burnt down the original erdtree
>>
File: images (3).jpg (56 KB, 554x554)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
After getting stronger summons like Oleg the gigaknight.
I finally see why people were saying that summons are OP.
But I don't care. That putrid erdtree avatar was giving me shit so I'm going back with Oleg to fuck him up
>>
>>496658143
Spirit ashes and coop summons is how the game's meant to be played
>>
>>496658143
summons compound any damage you deal to the boss and cause bosses to have pretty meaningful diminishing returns for their own damage to you.

i.e. a mediocre player can deal 3-4x more damage and take 1/2 as much damage by summoning even a medium strength spirit ash, let alone an extremely powerful one like mimic tear or tiche
>>
>>496658442
Really wish this summon was good
>>
>>496658627
Cute and funny doesn't have to be good
Meme Jar-Warrior build could be fun, there's an idea for you, Theorycraft Buildanon
>>
>>496557803
going to the gym because of this, thanks Malenia.
>>
File: 2in1.png (1.2 MB, 824x744)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>the set that model wise feels like a perfect addition to the Night Rider set doesn't match color wise
and
>4 different shades of the color black

I'm so fucking pissed.
>>
>>496659362
God this agitates me so much especially trying to reach 89 poise, so many good fashion combos ruined by off color or tint and don't even get me started on the downscaling of faces on the field so they don't even look like the face you took four hours making in character creator
>>
>>496659362
>>4 different shades of the color black
Blame Miyazaki. He wants all sets to feel unique and convey "Emotion". It's why all the base game knight sets have different colors...OF RUST!
>>
>>496657532
I'm not sure I understand or agree
>>
oooohh elden ring
>>
please brothers
>>
>>496660030
don't the red/yellow phantom colors somewhat hide the armor's mismatched ones?
>>
>>496612559
I can handle every attack in the Tree Spirit moveset except that stupid explosion.
>>
>>496662632
Just run away when you see him lower his head and start shivering
>>
>>496661932
Sigh... I already voted...
>>
>>496635026
I consider them researchers. I've learned a lot about how to deal with the game's harder parts from RL1 players even though I've never done a run like that myself.
>>
File: GYvGT0DXQAAitw_.jpg (273 KB, 2047x1586)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
Born to burn
>>
>>496612559
most of the fingercreepers' moveset, somehow they always catch me
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.23 MB, 1024x1024)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>496663525
*ahem*
>>
>>496663975
That still counts! You'll still end up burning her evtbsuylly if you succeed, just like a like different context
>>
File: Spoiler Image (205 KB, 1024x1024)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>496664202
*ahem*
>>
>>496663096
That's doable, but the problem is the same as many other attacks in the game: it doesn't look that different from him just moving around in some other way until it's too late to react.
I can dodge Blood-Starved Beast's instakill grab but for some reason a lot of Elden Ring's attacks feel impossible to read properly. Divine Beast Dancing Lion has this bad (and that's not even mentioning the times the lock-on camera puts itself in the floor or halfway through the beast's model).
>>
>>496663525
Erdtree is a fuck.
>>
>>496664602
I kneel...
>>
File: steel.png (605 KB, 430x765)
605 KB
605 KB PNG
Should I just bite the bullet and make a 5th or so UGS build but this time add meteor spells
>>
>>496666181
dumpy
>>
>>496666181
Colossal swords are way more fun after the last patch. I have a zwei+blackflame build and it feels much better to play now.
>>
>>496666736
Did they get buffed?
>>
>>496557565
With the DLC's new toys is it better to go Faith or Dex if I want to be a lightning man?
>>
>>496666736
I know but like...I've had 5 or so UGS runs so far. One of which included "powerstancing" two guts swords.
And every other weapon that fits this armour colorwise is too unfitting "chunkyness" wise.
>>496666339
I'm not making Stormblood Zenos
>>
>>496666181
Zweihander + offhand Staff is pretty nuts right now.
R2 + slicer is a true combo, Storm Stomp + R2 + Slicer also true combos.
>>
>>496666917
Starting an R1 chain is a bit faster, and uncharged R2s are way faster.

>>496667072
What about trying other big weapons like great hammers, axes, and spears instead?
>>
>>496667021
DEX
Hefty Lightning Pots are unironically the best ranged lightning projectile in the game.
>>
>>496667104
OMG NTA but how did I never think about like using carian slicer like WITH another sword? I always juat figured carian slocer was just like for if you didn't want to use a sword. That is so so cool and I'm trying that out when I get the chance
>>
File: 20240727_152952.jpg (207 KB, 1034x1233)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>496557565
>>
>>496667667
No way this is true, fromsoft doesn't write details like that
Source though if there is any?
>>
>>496667667
You weren't funny the first time you spammed that, and you still aren't now that you're posting it for the 35134543th time.
>>
>>496667667
Miquella is a top.
>>
>>496657572
She doesn't have a body anymore. The joke was that her body is/was the same size as the other demigods but what we see is smaller because it's not her body, it's a projection...

>>496660192
If they can't be happy without you killing yourself, that's their problem. I don't mean sacrificing yourself to save their life would also make them happy. I mean then asking you to kill yourself just to make them happy. It's lazy and selfish.
>>
>>496668502
I trust that when they do tell me to, it'll be for a valid enough reason, and their enjoyment is a reason enough for me. Plus it's either that or the other thing, which you ALSO don't like so it's a lose lose woth how you think either way
>>
File: steel.png (3.01 MB, 2493x599)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB PNG
>>496667391
>What about trying other big weapons like great hammers, axes, and spears instead?
The only one that 100% fits the idea that the armour makes, beefy strong knight, is the serpent hunter spear. I did consider the basic giant mace near the dectus lift, but I might have another idea for it.
>>
>>496669037
imagine if when you get killed you just respawn a few hours later. god damn i would absolutely love to have this super power while having a serial killer gf i allow to murder me for her pleasure
>>
>>496669104
All of these look so cool. Are they all DLC?
>>
>>496669149
Oh yeah no thats my ideal, I plan to live forever, I wish that I couldn't ever die no matter what. I'm not sure if I'd want to revive, or just not die fully in the first place
>>
>>496669297
dlc no dlc no no
>>
File: 20211222153337_1.jpg (50 KB, 380x664)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>496669357
>the most interesting ones are DLC
Bleh. Can you dual wield falxes and whatever that first sword is?
>>
>>496669297
No
>>
File: steel.png (575 KB, 413x653)
575 KB
575 KB PNG
>fumbled around with the Solitude set so much I make an armored Highlander
what the fuck is with my brain
>>
>>496669527
falx is a paired weapon. to get the sword of light, you'[ll need two playthroughs, or for someone to give you theirs.
>>
>>496670184
Thay looks really really cool
>>
>>496670220
Heck's a paired weapon?
>>
>>496670184
>we will never get a Veteran's helmet with the visor down
fuck you
>>
File: GYvpi6QX0AA6NdK.jpg (151 KB, 1059x1692)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
Zamn!
>>
JOBrick the SHATTED
>>
>>496670331
A weapon where two handing takes out a second one, like the starscourge greatsword
>>
>pc arena is the same ppl all over again
grim
>>
>>496672556
That's weird, a falx is a two-handed weapon.
>>
>>496669037
Have you ever had someone you care about actually request you kill yourself purely for their enjoyment? Like, drop a gun on the ground for you? Cause I really doubt you'd still feel the same way about them if they did, and then you wouldn't have that reason to do it for that person anymore, anyway
>>
>>496669149
Imagine if you fucked during the alive periods and started associating sex with dying. Now that would be crazy.
>>
File: amanme.png (175 KB, 694x748)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>got so mad at pvp again that I ragequit with altf4
I might have unresolved anger issues to be getting this pissed at worthless pvp within a game that's about as balanced as boogie2988 on a seesaw.
>>
>>496673278
and remember there is a trooncord about "competitive" pvp with 60% of the game on ban list (and for a reason desu)

GOD3 lasted years bc of good multiplayer. Elden Slurm 2 months into the dlc... *crickets*
Sad, if you come to think about... what could've been...
>>
>>496673005
If I had then I wouldn't be here, retard
>>
>>496673005
Either way, if he did do that I'd probably ask if I can do it differently since I don't want to die by gunshot, I'd probably ask if I can hang myself instead or take pills and that he cut me down/deal witb it afterwards so my corpse doesn't get too messed up
>>
Redfags are like fighting game fans, they spent 20+ years practicing and making pvp their entire lives and act surprised when normal people don't want to be subjected to their ego trips and griefing sessions.
>>
File: build1.png (2.37 MB, 1744x879)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
Any way to optimize this without using the mushroom head (it looks stupid) or using the Rock Heart dragon form (because it also looks stupid)?
Also, I have +5 in all stats cos of the great rune.
>>
>>496674447
this is why games need to be have abysmally low altitude skill ceilings desu
>>
>>496674605
Seems to be doing pretty fine enough, anon
Are you having trouble?
Also, what's that first spell?
>>
>>496674818
Nah I'm loving this build, most fun I've had in a while and it's also very strong. Just wondering if there's any way to make it even stronger (without looking like a clown)
First spell is golden vow, I only use it b4 bosses tho
>>
>>496674447
I still remember the first time I played a fighting game online.
Never again.
>>
File: 1718491267825009.webm (3.65 MB, 640x640)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB WEBM
Reds be like:
>>
>>496675140
Mmmm nop! I think it o9oks very good! It's looks a lot cleaner than even some of my higher level builds, so good job!
Also I'm sure you know this since you have two equipped, but holding both dragon seals at the same time strengthens the dragon breath even more
>>
>>496674605
>optimize
>163
Bait or retarded? Call it.
>>
I've seen some challenge runner doing insane amounts of damage to pretty every boss no matter the weapon he uses. Is he just doing some autistic buff stacking? Because even when I'm using the Blasphemous blade my damage doesn't come even close to some dude using a straight sword.
>>
File: fact.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Miquella's true power is stupidity. The reason Fraudahn doesn't use his Starscourge self's best gravity moves is because equipping Miquella to his back lowered his INT.
>>
>>496676351
It's hard to fight when your brother is fucking you in the ass in front of some tarnished.
>>
File: 20240809_021712.jpg (868 KB, 1440x2000)
868 KB
868 KB JPG
Banished Knight is here.
>>
Dark Moon greatsword or some other greatsword infused with INT?
>>
File: file.png (500 KB, 505x810)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
Why do I always go back to shield and straight sword?
>>
>>496676739
so that's why he walks hunched over with his arms splayed out like he has to take a shit
>>
>>496678028
Because you're too influenced by boring low fantasy settings like Myth.
>>
>>496678126
But every time I find something that looks cool, It needs 20 levels in a stat I didn't even know existed. How do you guys do it?
>>
>>496679118
Simple. I don't like "cool" stuff, I love unfancy, practical-looking weapons, so these have lower requirements. Only exception is the golden epitath, love it.
>>
>>496679264
But shield and Straight sword is the most practical combo in the game. Nothing beats it, especially now that the brass shield got buffed.
>>
>>496679504
Big fan of spear and shield myself, so...
>>
ryan is live
>>
rya is dead
>>
>>496673943
>>496674438
You should really value your own lives more if youre willing to die needlessly. Especially since you can't come up with an example of a situation where someone you're willing to do that for would be saying they want you to. Besides, why do they need to give any more reason than saying it would make them happy, if you trust them and their value of your life so much?

If you can't think of a good reason for why someone you care about would say they it would make them happy if you killed yourself, maybe it's because there isn't one.
>>
>>496680325
Those are both me I just replied twice
Its not needless, you said a scenario where I was asked to. Their enjoyment/happiness is a reason, aim happy that I'm a positive enough influence that they think that I'm better alive than dead, if that flipped and they thought I was better dead than alive, that's a good reason
>>
File: Cerulean.jpg (2.6 MB, 3840x2160)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB JPG
Is it me or is it stupidly hard to leave the Cerulean coast without fast travel, for no reason?

None of the coffins that allow you to reach Cerulean from Charo can be used to climb back to Charo
The cliffside tombstones near the furnace golem also can't be climned up.
This only leaves going uphill through the Ellac river up to the Ellac cave (and then take its exit)... Except going uphill is stupidly hard in some locations,picrel shows some rocks that require ridiculously accurate positioning to jump on with Torrent, it's technically feasible, I've done it, but really I don't understand how such a larger part of the map, which isn't even a dungeon, is almost one way.
>>
>>496681007
>I don't understand how such a larger part of the map, which isn't even a dungeon, is almost one way.
fromslop stopped having good backtracking from dark souls 3 onwards. Maybe even bloodborne, but I wouldn't know since I'm not about to drop 650 bucks on a console and one singular game combined.
>>
File: file.png (3.45 MB, 1600x900)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB PNG
>be Messmer
>design walking engine of permanent flame
>make its first response to hostility to be spewing immense amounts of fire and crushing everything in sight
>put one right in the middle of your army's main camp
>breathing in its direction causes it to murder everyone in the area almost all of whom are your allies
????
>>
>>496681948
are you questioning him? you are to be cooked. We will dance around the flames celebrating the justice of your painful death
>>
>>496681948
t. cooked person
>>
>>496682776
>>496682852
I'm just saying, the one in front of the castle destroys like a quarter of the tents and fortifications as soon as it attacks once.
>>
>>496683180
The lesser known cousin of Destined Death, the Rune of vandalism, was alsonremoved so its fine
>>
>>496683180
They must have transgressed in some way.
>>
>I will not suffer a tent devoid of light
Th- thanks general
>>
PLAP PLAP PLAP
GET POLLINATED GET POLLINATED GET POLLINATED
>>
>>496685663
Haha aie thanks bruv
>>
>>496674447
These posts always make me laugh now that I saw how invasions work on seamless.
Everything is completely optional and both activity and the invasion quality is at least 10 times better than vanilla despite not sharing the same playerbase unlike Wex Dust.

From just made the multiplayer complete ass and made little to no attempt to fix it(the game didn't even have near/far invasions at first).
>>
>>496686360
Almost as if invasions aren't the main focus of the game, how odd that little effort is put on them!
Really makes me think...
>>
File: 1718556718355481.jpg (25 KB, 600x600)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>496560161
>doesn't min-max
>barely does any damage to the boss
>min-max
>it's too easy that it feels cheating
I am still trying to find the right balance
>>
Is it time?
>>
>>496612559
Astel grab attack.
I just fucking pray that I run away in time.
>>
File: 1716221130362510.jpg (152 KB, 440x472)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>496557565
what are your favorite moveset mods?
I like clever raptor's, but I want something more vanilla
>>
>>496687191
It's not just invasions, the entire multiplayer is complete ass.
I'd argue that coop is even worse, at least invasions you just go in, kill everyone and go out.
A coop phantom just wanders aimlessly alongside the host in the open world 80% of the time, and unlike previous games you need to activate like 500 stone statues just so you can be summoned at all, while invaders just need to activate graces(which is still a pain in the ass btw).

In Seamless you don't need to do any of that, and also can use the horse while in the open world and enter inside dungeons, so it's way less sluggish and clunky.
Keep in mind that this is just a mod made by a single dude that never crashes or causes any major issue during gameplay.
>>
>>496560161
How do you min/max in Elden Ring?
>>
>>496686360
seamless is only good because it's a mod, and therefore insulated from the playerbase at large
>>
>>496689725
Semenless is good because it improves the base mechanics of the game and unclogs the multiplayer.
If it were to be applied to the main game then it would have 100x more activity than before with the same number of players.
The lack of TT and open world torrent alone already fix the two biggest issues with the multiplayer for invaders(afk hosts in inaccessible areas and gankers sitting on a few small locations out of the entire gigantic game world that can be exploited to give them a massive advantage), and for coopers it makes it so the open world isn't a slog and stops them from getting cucked by invisible barriers at dungeon entrances.
>>
>>496676834
fucking hell the Death Knights are so cool
>armor has shit poise
>that sick ass cape is missing
fuck
>>
The next soul game multiplayer is just a MMO
>>
File: ijij.png (1.41 MB, 849x876)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
Why cant I fight even some sort of champion of Godwyn? The can at least make some sort of a huge undead Nito-like boss.
>>
I just do arena duels with Radahn armor and long katana and Malenia katana and it’s enough to win 70% or the time
>>
I want to kiss somebody
>>
>>496693742
We can if you'd like
>>
>>496693781
please do
>>
File: GPpyHKbbQAAB3QP.jpg (149 KB, 1024x1013)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>496693902
The kiss... OF DEATH
Want to duel?
>>
you guys know how i can battle Bayles camera
>>
>>496694514
just spam the dragon katana AoW at a distance
>>
>>496694053
no.
>>
>>496694862
Okay well that means that there's not a kiss then
>>
>>496694514
it amazes me that Fromsoft managed to figure out decent cameras for Sekiro and then just chose to have a shit camera in ER anyway

this game truly is just DS4
>>
>>496694514
I feel crazy for being one of the few people that has never understood this complaint about fromsoft'a cameras. Like I wouldn't mind like if the cameras were zoomed out but like it's super easy for me to learn like what ubdulations/what the movement of the part of the body I can see and knowing what like move or attack it is
>>
>>496694919
that's life I guess
>>
>>496695387
When was the last time you played elden ring btw?
>>
>>496695019
Fromsoft has always been like this.
2 steps forward than 2 steps backward in some parts.
The same shit happens with the DLC map.
1 step forward with making the open world a puzzle to explore, and 1 step backward by turning the area into mountaintop 2.0
>>
>Raging Divine Beast talisman doesn't affect Divine Beast Frost Stomp
uuuuuuuh
>>
>>496695424
why do you ask?
>>
>>496696665
Because I'm just like curious?
>>
>>496696698
it's been like a month and a half
>>
>>496697072
Why so long?
>>
>>496697138
no reason to play again, and my laptop could barely run it anyways
>>
>>496697297
So sad
>>
>>496654061
Still up?
>>
>>496697560
I am sad
>>
>>496699828
Why come?
>>
>>496700379
what?
>>
>>496700479
Why are you sad?
>>
>>496700515
ask me again later, it's bedtime now
>>
>>496701247
Eldie Ring...
>>
dsgtroon coded posts
>>
File: onze waterfowl pose.png (650 KB, 1061x650)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
Who the fuck was Malenia's master? I thought the dude was a hornsent warrior but then there are the dancers of Ranah, and I just realized Onze can do both her waterfowl slash, and he even does her pose right before she does it.

Did he just learn from everybody or is he even older than they already are?
>>
>>496660030
What does 89 poise give you over 88?
>>
>>496707213
>>
File: 1555858264658.jpg (61 KB, 212x302)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>get killed by some guy after he gets a lucky parry after fighting him for several minutes because i can't fucking hit him when he's 1 hit away from death several times
>literally crush my mouse in my hand in anger
So how do you guys manage your emotions?
>>
>>496711991
!Losing is fun!
I like the engaging moment to moment, if I end up losing in the end, that's okay. When I fight a boss, I go in knowing I'll die sometimes, if I 1 tried every boss I'd get bored, I have to lose some. Losing is fun!
Except when they crouch on my body a ton or point down fuck you fuck you fuck you it makes me so I mad I want to cut myself fuck flour fuck you fucl you shitcunt pig die I hate your corpse
>>
>mother of truth
>don't elaborate
FS writers should be fired
>>
>>496714640
imho that's what you should expect when both miyazaki and martin like to include gods that are intentionally obscure even in the in-lore world. For example I think even gloam eyed queen too is conveyed as a goddess of a secret assassin order and it's the omniscient narrator who tells us she was an empyrean etc.

The formless mother is like a schizo vision in the lore, the most obscure god figure
>>
>everyone minmaxes poise, hyperarmor and resistances to trade and chasedown
>fuck that shit
>minmax equipment load, light roll, crusible feather talisman
>don't trade, impossible to chasedown
>everyone goes absolutely vile if i lose

state of redditors circa 2024
>>
good morning erg, what's new?
>>
>>496707136
Don't think too hard about it.
Fromsoft certainly didn't.
>>
File: 20241001_110449.jpg (1.25 MB, 3840x2160)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
went sightseeing with the husband today
>>
>>496718526
kek so true, the out group is so big and angry at us
>>
trying radahn melee for the first time, I've learnt all his moves and how to dodge them, but how are you supposed to tell which move he's going to do if the cameras so zoomed in you can't see what his swords are doing???
>>
>>496722267
I think there's just a problem with your brain if you're legitimately having trouble telling what he's doing. The camera isn't an excuse, either.
>>
>>496722674
nah what's getting me is he'll do a right hand swing, which can be followed up with either the left slash->cross slash, left slash->spin slash or double sword left slash and it's the double sword one that catches me out because if you roll fast - which you need to do for the other 2 or you wont make it - then you get cleaved
normally I would look at the sword to see if he's doing it but since I roll to the left on the first slash and the right arm goes out of view with him being so tall I just have to hope he doesn't do it
everything else I have downloaded
>>
>>496723327
I just dodged it, not sure what to say. I could just subconsciously tell what he was doing and just acted automatically. I guess it's muscle memory
>>
How do the datamined levels for zones make sense when youd have to go out of your way to grind to actually be at that level?
>>
>>496725607
what datamined levels for zones? I know about scaling
>>
>>496725607
You get a lot more run if you are less good at clearing places and need to retry several times (and are able to get your runes every time)
Also there's a lot of side content that can give you a lot of levels, such as ranni's quest, Caelid, Weeping...
>>
>>496688146
i tried to install his Morgott's Holy Armaments but couldn't get it to work
>>
>>496725607
If you actually do every catacomb etc. and don't stop levelling up, you'll finish the game at level 200+
>>
>>496695019
Worst part is that the regulation files have parameters specifically controlling the camera for every single enemy, with things like fov, distance, Y axis position, and they basically didnt use them for anyone except Rykard. And on top of that it got WORSE in the DLC compared to the base game, with shit like dancing lion or Bayle having a camera worse than what I've seen in f2p early access games
>>
>>496694514
Play unlocked with the dragon odachi like it's monhun (I mean, the greatkatana literally has 1:1 the MH Longsword moveset)
>>
Oyakodon with Rennala and Ranni
>>
Fia's panties
>>
How would YOU fix it?
>>
>>496738029
make it better
>>
>>496738029
i would remove ancient dragons, bayle and placi from the game
>>
>>496738029
Add lava around you after the spell completes so your 6 second delay doesn't get you back stabbed when everyone dodges this trash spell
>>
>>496738634
>>496738918
>>496738928
Doesn't work
>>
>>496711991
>getting angry at video games
How old are you?
>>
So now that the dust has settled, what went wrong with SOTET?
>>
>>496688267
>It's not just invasions, the entire multiplayer is complete ass.
Oh no! The part that isn't the main focus of the game sucks! How did that happen??? Next you'll tell me that a CRPG has horrible minigame, or that strategy games have boring characters?????
>>
>>496743963
>the most famous feature of the souls-genre doesnt matter
lol, Michael Zaki stans went from having it real good to being down real bad real fast.
>>
>>496725607
where can I see this list? I'm curious now

in three of my past playthroughs I have reached Morgott at RL124 & +9/22 weapons
>>
>>496744459
Invasions are a feature, but not the core features. If you want actual good PvP, play a game focused on it, like Marathon or Hunt Showdown. It's clear you don't want real PvP, you just want to ruin someone's day to feel less insecure about your micropenis.
>>
>>496744578
that is crazy high for morgott
>>
>>496744578
>>
>>496744914
yeah I know, he gets shredded instantly
I rush the gold scarab talisman relatively early on and swap it on after every boss kill and kill most of the mobs at least once, RL120 is pretty much what you get like that if you clear everything you have access to
>>
>>496711991
I too get a primal rage when I lose a fight I should've won because shitboot managed to get a lucky parry in and chunk me for most of my health, then abused a shitty hitbox weapon to get the final hit in.
>>
>>496747231
Can't relate
t. Colossalchad
>>
Holy fuck great katana is pure cancer to fight
>>
>>496745064
>lenydell 90-110
>>>+15-20
still the most retarded fextra shit
At least in Dogshit3 it was pretty accurate

Anyways, rare early FC?
>>
>>496751613
You rike? every fight being crouch poke slop otherwise you need to be 20 times a better player than your opponent to beat braindead ass crouch r1 l1 slop?

Jokes aside, just remove crouch cancel. No one with a brain would complain and only third world subhumans would cry about having actual recovery frames

While they're at it, also remove handy tech / soft swap recovery frames so these subhumans actually would kill xhemselves
>>
>>496752709
>reddit spacing
>>
>>496753347
That's not how we do spacing on reddit
>>
File: GYxEzzbWoAYBzBg.jpg (497 KB, 1520x2048)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
Eldie Ring
>>
>>496754823
efcee?
>>
>>496754953
eldie ring
>>
>>496754953
And no sorry I'm at work
My mom died so I luckily have some days off I'd normally have to work, so maybe like on Friday we can around this time?
>>
>>496754953
>>496755356
or Thursday
>>
>>496755356
>My mom died
Aw, sorry mate.
>>
>>496755594
Oh no it's fine I didn't like her
Also sorry I meant it happened last year and that's ehy I got it off it didn't just happen, I'd have way more days to play Eldie Ring if so
>>
>>496754823
I want to be Miquella without the retardation so fucking bad right now if it meant having someone like Leda in my life.
>>496752709
>great katana stab towards 12 o'clock
>i'm at the katana's 5:45 o'clock
>katana stab, thanks to the lock on, CIRCLES AROUND 89 FUCKING DEGREES JUST TO HIT ME
>>
>>496755772
>Oh no it's fine I didn't like her
Then I take my sorry back, my congratulations then.
>>
>>496755893
You know I think Fromsoft themselves like created the problem of people panic rolling directly away instead of smart directs to avoid attacks by likr giving every boss and player move SO so so so much tracking. Because you can't be more secure in knowing you dodged it, b3cause it might sometimes stoll magnet8ze to you. So it's a more reliable bet to just make sure you get out of the range instead of trying to think about it
>>496756209
That's rude, why would you say that?
kidding, hehe, thank you for both sorry and that
>>
>>496741918
I'm 25, but it's been years since I was angry enough to actually break something. I used to be way worse as a kid, and at some point I mellowed out and moved on to just muttering swears under my breath or just turning the game off. Guess it just really got under my skin last night.
>>
>DLC about Marika's origins
>Eternal Cities not mentioned once
Nice lore, retards.
>>
there are too many stinky people in this general
>>
>>496758413
I took a bath a couple days ago
>>
>>496743226
Shadow of the Erdtree's Tits?
>>
>>496752709
Whats crouch cancel?
>>
>>496752709
>tryhard seething over tryhards
>>
>>496752709
Whats crouch canceling?
>>
>>496752709
Whats crouch canceling?
>>
>>496752709
Whats crouch canceling?
>>
>>496752709
What's crouch canceling?
>>
I hate fighting those furnace golems
>>
you can't spell malenia without Male

His name is Male Nia
>>
>>496757420
the "only the kindness of gold, without the order" bit was nice, but otherwise DLC ruined the lore of Marika and general history of LB for me. Nothing of value of added, some things were retconned, some were made less clear
>>
>>496752709
Whats crouch canceling? Like seriously is it this hard to answer a question?
>>
I swear, Elden Ring has to be the worst solo host experience since Dark Souls 1 if you're not willing to cheat.
>>
>>496752709
What is crouch canceling?
>>
stop spamming, did you consider that person may have left?
>>
>>496778109
Hey pal, my buddy asked you a question
>>
>>496778218
It's differwnt people asking, lots of people are curious
Ifbyou know what it is, why not answer?
>>
who cares, repeated posts = spam.
I guess crouch sometimes cancels recovery frames, but I don't know if that's the answer and I don't care about tech
>>
what's a good weapon
>>
File: eldenringmorgottvsradahn.jpg (151 KB, 1080x1182)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>add great katanas
>make them so big they look like colossal weapons
>great katanas don't work with anything fashion wise
>thanks to that, they're de facto sweat weapons who only wear sweat armour
Why? After all, why care about fashion if your main fashion point, weapon, fits fuck all?
W A U
>>
Are there any quests that get broken by
>killing Morgott
>killing Fire Giant
>using the cauldron
I want to get to Faram Azula to have a renewable source of Smithing Stones but I don't want to fuck up all my quests
No intent of fighting Maliketh as of yet I've barely explored Leyndell
>>
>>496779404
glintstone staff
>>
>>496779404
estoc
>>
>>496779404
couch cancel straight sword
>>
>>496779404
>knights GS
A classic. Sweet move set and looks great.
>flamberge
Looks cool. Shit moveset but can be fun in an faith+arc build with minimum arc.
>Star lined sword
This feels really underrated. Pair it with moonveil and you’ve got yourself a full anime set up and because of the steep dex requirements you can lean into max casting speed and it pays off.
>>
>>496783250
>fun in an faith+arc build with minimum arc
Are you stupid?
>>
>>496783250
>minimum arc
>faith+arc build
>flamberge
I'm so confused by this all around
How is it an arc build witb minimum arc? Minimum arc for like what? The flamberge has 0 arc requirement
>>
>>496783250
Star Lined Sword is literally just an Ash of War stick, and it's not even that good. Might as well just stick to Moonveil so you can get all the damage out in one quick attack rather than having to sit through a giant anime combo and get interrupted by anything bigger than a Messmer Soldier.
>>
>>496778264
>>496778649
I've already been digging into reddit and other vids and not finding any specific answer, if that moron >>496752709
wants to at least own up to his fictional and made up word then I'll accept it but if it is actually a term for pvp that can be explained then I'm just looking for that answer to understand like fuck man.
>>
>>496783250
If you occult a flamberge at minimum arc you're really gimping yourself it's basically useless, in fact, I'd argue faith/arc unless at 150 is pretty much a crap build all around compared to the many other derivations of arc
>>
>>496772130
Muh Lenia.
>>
>>496758768
prove it
>>
If Fromsoft were as eager to whore out ER as say, Yoko Taro with 2B, which games would be the first to get a collab?
>>
>>496786154
>collabs
Newfag
>>
File: GYzEo4FbQAA35-y.jpg (504 KB, 1690x2048)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>
File: 1661582538499057.jpg (90 KB, 750x447)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Why does everyone say Bayle is a legitimate dragon when every sign points to him being a wyrm that was once hornsent/human?

>strangely fleshy for a dragon who is supposed to be made of stone
>uses magma which are wyrm spells
>name has no -sax at the end
>item descriptions heavily imply that consuming bayle's heart will consume the user
>horned as fuck
>attacked placidusax (so he can eat his dragon heart)
>>
Please god a blackflame version of Flame Fall Upon Them
This is all I ask
>>
>>496788119
>I remember that name well. The broken drake warrior. Driven by bottomless hunger and fiery ambition. Precisely what the Dragonlord envisaged for men who partake in Dragon Communion. The mad hunger and fierceness of spirit that only flows from those young and short of sight. He rather reminds me of Bayle, in fact. Such thoughts are unfathomable to ones as old as we.
you make a good point but this dialogue implies that bayle hasn't undergone communion, and is just a regular ol' dragon

>uses magma which are wyrm spells
because drakes (and presumably wyrms) are descended from bayle
>>
ryan is live
>>
rya is kill
>>
>>496790012
ergies hate ryan
>>
>>496788119

[1060200000] Yes, as it should be.
[1060200010] Now, seek the jagged peak.
[1060200020] There you will find Bayle, the oldest, and vilest, of all dragons.
>>
>>496789186
>Implies Bayle is young
>>496792727
>Says Bayle is old
Which is it
>>
If I want to apply Rot more consistently and with shorter casts, do I have to level up Faith or Arcane? Does it depend on the spell?
>>
>>496793292
*Implies Igon is young
>>
>>496793398
you're applying rot with spells?
>>
>>496792727
So Bayle is some sort of proto dragon that got butthurt at the zoomer dragons?
>>
>>496793398
All sources of rot are static
>>
>>496793426
She says that Igon's mentality reminds her of Bayle, because those thoughts are incompatible with older folk. Which implies, at the very least, that she's older than Bayle
>>
>>
this general is dead
>>
So did Bayle fuck Greyoll??
>>
>>496795001
time to merge
>>
>>496795045
I was going to post this very question the other day. Guy is such a chad he fucked a GIANT.
>>
>>496795260
Where is that implied
>>
>>496795260
Great minds. On a somewhat related note, yesterday I had a doordash delivery to pickup from Hooters. What is the point of that? Not that I'm complaining...
>>
holy dead, batman
>>
>>496786154
The Elder Scrolls
>>
Anyone on PS wanna practice? I can host at great bridge
>>
>>496802394
practice what?
>>
>>496803526
Practice pvp? Test basics, practice spacing, test weapons etc
>>
File: Plague Doctor.png (2.02 MB, 1259x916)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>try my to test out my Plague Doctor build
>meet another poise blob clown suit HA fag
LET ME HAVE FUN
>>
>>496802394
next week, too busy until then. I'll be down for coop too
>>
>>496803689
People practice PvP?
>>
>>496804327
I would assume so, you think those tards that stream just were good overnight? No. They have friends they play with and practice etc, maybe even did on DS and DS3 etc so it's not really surprising. You don't really believe innate talent exists do you? Especially for video games lol
>>
>>496805964
Obviously innate talent exists, just look at chess prodigies
>>
File: 1703717731884175.jpg (1.64 MB, 2048x1830)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
Can you guys pick up your tripfag
>>
>>496806874
the schizo? where is he shitting up now?
>>
I am Ansbach of the Pureblood Knights. I stand with blade loft, blood afire. For the dignity of my lord and master, Mohg.
>>
>>496806874
What'd he do
>>
>>496806557
Again, practice. Maybe started with logical games, moved to something else more challenging, then moved to chess. Innate talent is a meme unless you are a savant and that's formed through trauma in some way. Everybody practices.
>>
How do I cope with being burnt out from writing my fanfic? I'm almost done with it, but gritting my teeth and trying to finish it quickly, I fear it won't do and I worry I'll half-ass it out of fatigue.
>>
>>496780248
>>killing Fire Giant
>>using the cauldron
this breaks a ton of quests.
Killing morgot doesn't but remember to do the samurais quest because it will break if you enter the mountaintops without doing it. get the red crystal tear
>>
>>496807167
They literally become grandmasters at 12 or 13 years old, there is no amount of practice that can overcome that level of innate talent. I'm talking about 6-7 year old kids being better than 99% of chess players. I'm not saying the top chess players don't practice at all, but if I dedicated the rest of my life to playing, practicing and studying chess, I could not possibly become as good as Magnus Carlsen was when he was like 16 years old

>>496807187
>How do I cope with being burnt out from writing my fanfic?
By not being a fucking faggot that writes a fanfic
>>
>>496807187
Based chad, way above the miserable losers who can't do anything and are jealous of these who can.
>>
>>496807535
So I just need to do Goldmask's then
I would do Boc too but I'm pretty sure he's bricked, he hasn't had any new dialogue since I got to Liurnia
>>
>>496807642
>By not being a fucking faggot that writes a fanfic
Insecure teenaged fingers typed this post
>>
>>496807535
um no, you need to meet alexander before fighting Raudahn.
>>
Fought post nerf radahn for the first time, the fight is so much more fun now. I'm almost tempted to take my RL1 save into the DLC.
>>
>>496808503
nephelis quest is also broken by fire giant.
It doesn't say it on the image but it says it on the wiki
>>
>>496808602
I already took my RL1 invader into the dlc.
but I'll play it the most after level stormveil invader is done with the dlc, I hate how black flame is resisted in the dlc
>>
>>496806557
Talent is just the ability to recognize tradition.

>>496807007
Made an on-topic post in dsg and got an off-topic reply. Kinda like the post you replied to.
>>
File: Eldog Dark Sorcerors.png (2.1 MB, 1920x1080)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
rate my Dark Mages/Sorcerers/Warlocks/Occultists, etc...
the one all the way to the far right was based on the pyromancers from Dark Souls like the Cornyx/Cuculus.
>>
File: Dark_Mages.jpg (466 KB, 1902x748)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>>496810179
god, I miss ds dark magic.
>>
>>496809452
Don't reply to the mass reply there to come back, so that you don't bump the thread
>>
File: GYzKvFBaMAAlgJh.jpg (195 KB, 864x1158)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>
D was right and Fia is a rotten whore
>>
>>496811401
Yeah, she probably smelled like fish *before* Godwyn.
>>
File: Godwyn's Death Knight.png (3.3 MB, 1904x1071)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB PNG
>>496811401
I always Death Blight that mf at the end of the quest.
>>
>>496811401
D is a larper that died to a broken dagger
>>
File: incomprehensible.gif (3.6 MB, 531x354)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB GIF
>>496656669
>Waves of Darkness is a gravity Ash

wut de fuk, its not flat magic type?
>>
>>496813107
it's fuckin purple and comes from a space alien
of course it's a gravity ash
>>
>>496813198
very cool, the more you know!
>>
>fromsoft too gay to give us a Gravity affinity that evenly splits between STR and INT
coulda called it "Cragstone Whetblade" or something
or "Meteoric Ore Whetblade"
>>
File: aggressive lick.gif (3.24 MB, 343x498)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB GIF
>>496813452
that's kind of a neat idea actually
>>
>>496813452
what would the dex/fth one be called?
>>
>>496814107
Gravelstone
>>
fc?
>>
>>496814107
Gravel Stone Whetblade obviously

FUCK YOU FROMSOFT FOR FUCKING UP LIGHTNING DAMAGE BUILDS
>everything is either 100% pure DEX or 100% pure FTH
>the only true split DEX FTH lightning weapon in the entire game is the fucking perfume bottle
FUCK YOU
>>
>>496814306
A hour?
>>
File: fallen.jpg (264 KB, 1777x1559)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>Clawmark Seal for split STR FTH casting
>Meteorite Staff for split STR INT casting
>Gravel Stone Seal for split DEX FTH casting
>Carian Glintstone Staff for split DEX INT casting
>>
>>496784142
No. I’m making flameberge flame art.
At 150 I have 70 faith and 27 arc. The arc is so I can use the blood flame spells for aesthetic. Flamberge works here because it has innate bleed (not a big build up but it’s still there) and can be infused into fire keeping to the theme of fire and blood.
I’ve tried so many iterations of this idea and I think this works out best. You get all the best fire spells and at 70 your damage and spell scaling is fine enough.
>>
>>496814696
>At 150 I have 70 faith and 27 arc
Can you really call that a build
>>
>friends with so many people here on steam from fcs
>see you guys go online
>no one even replies when I want to start an fc
wtf happened? are you all newfags or what?
>>
>>496783691
>>496783523
Minimum faith to cast blood flame shit. Flamberge will be flame art. Max faith to fit the build. It’s an rp build and it works just well enough for pvp and coop.
>70 faith. All the fire spells you want. Flame art shit on weapons you like, bonus points for innate bleed to keep to the theme of fire and blood
>27 arc for the shittest spells available but the most stylish incantations. Blood claw and furious blade.
>>
>>496815052
Maybe they don't want to fc. Maybe they just don't like you
>>
>>496815265
everyone had fun in fcs
>>
>>496815042
What the hell is wrong with it?
I’m winning invasions and duels and can swap to a fire knights GS and win most trades AND I am stylish while doing so because that is the true end game here. Beating other players while looking much cooler than them. So when I win they are thinking “how fuck did I lose to that”
>>
>>496815052
>call people newfags
>wonder why everyone ignore him
>>
>>496815557
45/45 is better
>>
File: young ranni and blaidd.jpg (975 KB, 1500x1080)
975 KB
975 KB JPG
I hope Miyazaki is only a supervising producer on the next main Fromsoft game and that someone else is the actual director

I want more player agency narratively
>lol Blaidd is like a shadow or something you have to kill him now lmao
>uuuuuh sorry Malenia just woke up from her nap so she can't hear you telling her about her brother's whereabouts
>hahahaha *pffffft* lol yeah sorry when you delivered that letter to Edgar it causes his daughter to die instantly whoops lol that's what you get for doing this """quest"""
I'm pretty sick of Miyazaki's shit
>>
>>496815563
I have been seeing a lot of new fags posting about what to do. and back then we even had an influx of players.
>>
>>
>>496816780
please do not
>>
>>496818425
What?
>>
>>496816780
So cute
>>
I have to admit that ER has the best gaming fanart around
>>
>>496819048
just don't
>>
File: angryscream.png (307 KB, 578x878)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>496814689
>>Meteorite Staff for split STR INT casting
>the staff linked with the most heavy, beefy, strong weapons (str) doesn't work with any visually
GOD
DAMNIT
>>496816780
>>496816780
oly cute, artist?
>>
>>496819573
Filename.
>>
>>496819573
Fucking SKANK _7albi blcoked me
>>
>>496819819
I'm sorry what
>>
>>496820019
Nothing
The artist is _7albi
>>
>>496820019
That's the artist's name.
These filename indicate the picture comes from Twitter, and _7albi is the person's handle.
>>
>>496820104
>>496820171
oh I thought you just mashed the keyboard or something
>>
Damn, this is correct
>>
>>496820584
the beard is part of the armor, fuck this hack
>>
>>496820757
They're saying they view it as part of beard instead of armor, because it looks way better if it's his beard rather than how he actually looks om the left
>>
File: 1723957548966750.gif (2.52 MB, 332x334)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB GIF
>>496820271
>>
>>496820271
what
>>
>>496820898
It's like thinking Godfrey is bald because his helm comes with hair.
>>
>>496821960
What?
>>
>small and medium shields buffs out the ass
>none of the dogshit greatshields were buffed
>>
>>496821651
>>496821885
I thought they were like akin to eachother
>>
>>496822178
>start game
>get brass shield in Limgrave from farming fodder enemies
>never bother with anything else unless I want to use the Fingerprint later on
Perfectly balanced.
>>
>>496822178
greatshields get tier 3 deflection which just makes them straight up better for almost the entirety of pve
>>
>>496822606
...what?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (210 KB, 1200x1200)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>character creation
>use Young
>character looks like a zoomer
>use Mature
>my character looks like a boomer
for fucks sakes I just want my guy to be in that in between
>>
>>496823156
Have you tried using a going into games machine, saving, and then exiting and playing it normally with that save?
>>
I will never ever touch a greatsword without the mirrah greatsword moveset ever again
>>
>>496822907
I just thought they were like
related to eachother in terms of how they are
>>
>>496823569
did you think honey was made from oranges or something? have you ever eaten either?
>>
>>496823876
I've eaten both, they both reminded me of eachother and I just thought they were the same concept
>>
>>496824021
okay, well, that's very stupid but at least you know better now
>>
>>496824224
Like the like juice inside the vehicles just like kind of looks like honey inside honeycomb I just thought they were the same idea
>>
File: 궁금.png (62 KB, 500x500)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>the like juice inside the vehicles
>>
>>496824406
look, just admit it was a stupid thing to think and move on with your life

...do you know what limes are?

>>496824465
I think they meant vesicles
>>
>>496820584
I have the goatee like Ansbach on the left and I can't decide if I look good with it or retarded
>>
File: revenant_2-1747477770.jpg (96 KB, 985x420)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOGGHHH

RUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>496819819
>>496820104
Thanks
>>
>>496786154
Ranni in Nikke would be Kino, she would hold a Deagle in each of her arms
>>
>>496824406
Maybe you had honey from orange tree pollen
>>
>Ranni fan
>Nikke addicted chronic masturbator
Why am i not surprised
>>
>>496823509
Based
>>
>>496820584
a big greek philosopher beard fits his character far better
>>
Eldie ring?
>>
File: image-294.png (760 KB, 1115x745)
760 KB
760 KB PNG
Eldie Ring time
>>
Ohhhhyhh no eldie ring
>>
>>496826658
>>496826780
>>496827243
?
>>
>>496828036
Nobody joined so I got sad and did invasions instead
>>
>>496828213
hope you had fun, sweetie
>>
>>496828414
>>
anybody want to help me kill margitt?
>>
>>496829236
Yeah sure
>>
>>496829236
What platform and like psssword?
>>
>>496828213
any webms?
>>
>>496830737
Any time I try to use webm for retards the files I've kept fomign out way too big so I stopped trying
>>
Any news of the lawsuit? Was it dismissed and dropped?
>>
>>496831130
Wasn't dismissed or like dropped, though i think Bandai Namco did file a motion to dismiss, but essentially the plaintiff had a PowerPoint that he is/was going to use and Bandai Namco was like "Yeah we never received that powerpoint" because presumably that's something that should've been handed over in discovery so the case got rescheduled to like January 2025 I think
>>
its over everybody left, all that are remain are dsgtroons and dsgtroon adjacent trannies
10 years of retarded bumo spam is the fate of this general
>>
>>496832412
Why not host weekly FCs to keep the game going?
>>
Anyone wanna help me fight Mohg?
>>
>>496833160
no thanks i don't want to play with dsgtroons
>>
File: 1720968606595340.jpg (530 KB, 1703x1518)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
>>496823156
Embrace the wrinkles.
>>
>>496824021
>I've eaten both, they both reminded me of eachother
Honey and oranges taste absolutely nothing alike aside from both being sweet, what on earth are you on about
>>
File: GY0oLf8WUAU3sXF.jpg (411 KB, 2048x2048)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>496833721
>they taste nothing alike except one of their main factors and tastes and color and way they look naturally
>>
>>496833816
>and tastes
Completely different.
>and color
Completely different. One is golden, the other is... orange.
>and way they look naturally
Again, completely different. What he hell, anon? Do you not know what oranges and honeycombs look like?
>>
What is the easiest way to unlock all graces and summon statues on PC?
Glorious Merchant works well for everything else.
>>
>>496833605
She makes Godfrey look 30 by comparison, damn. Does she cough up dust with each word?
>>
>>496834093
cheat engine
>>
>Commander Gaius
what the fuck
three attempts and i've barely been able to get a hit in
>>
File: 1724503291499568.jpg (567 KB, 1421x1507)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
>>496834120
She gets stuff done, she just reserves the right to bitch about being too old for this shit.
Other Tarnished get resurrected in their prime, she woke up still looking old and she's goddamn annoyed about it
>>
>>496834026
They are AKIN to 3achother
>>
>>496834461
Absolutely not. One is a fruit, the other is the viscous, semi-liquid regurgitated secretion of a bee.
>>
File: image-343.png (194 KB, 273x292)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>496834689
>>
>>496834461
mermaidtard you are the dumbest blackest gorilla nigger in this whole thread
>>
>>496834860
Nobody mentioned anyrhing about mermaids but you
>>
>>496834928
shut up fatty
>>
>>496834993
I'm not fat, and Fatty isn't even an elden rign phrase, it's be plump sort
>>
>>496835059
how can we trust you when you also claim you're not retarded when you obviously are? fatty
>>
>>496835140
I'm not
>>
>>496835170
fatty
>>
has anyone here played wukong on ps5? i wanna get it but apparently the performance isn't so good
>>
>>496835309
I'm not
>>
>>496835478
fatty
>>
>>496835456
Why would you want to give money to the Chinese government
>>
>>496835573
because vidya
>>
>>496835505
I'm not fat, I'm thin, I literally even skipped lunch today
Not like anorexialy, I just didn't eat it normally, I'm not fat
>>
>>496835650
prove it then fatty
>>
>>496835650
If you weren't fat you wouldn't be obsessed with saying you're not fat. Fatty.
>>
>>496835687
I dont have to and either way if you're calling me mermaidtardbthen you already know I'm not
>>496835728
No? If I called you fat and you weren't then you would get mad too
>>
>>496835895
so no proof, got it fatty lol
>>
>>496836067
Prove that I AM fat
>>
>>496836145
you responded to every comment calling you fat
>>
>>496836228
Okay? And? That's because I'm not
>>
>>496836294
no normal looking foid would be replying to every post calling her fat instead of slutting it up in clubs or whatever nasty shit they get up to, in other words you are either fat or horribly disfigured to the point no man would want to touch you pick one
>>
>>496836294
If you weren't fat you wouldn't feel personally slighted by us calling you fatty.
>>
>>496836380
I didn't say anyrhing about my sex, someone said I was fat and I said I'm not
>>496836383
Do you don't get at all slighted when people say incorrect things about you or insult you?
>>
>>496836443
give up fatty we all know you're a whale
>>
>>496836443
>Do you don't get at all slighted when people say incorrect things about you or insult you?
People on the internet? Why would I, they know nothing about me other than the words I type.
>>
>>496836549
I'm not
>>496836572
And thw words I type is that I'm not fat, so
>>
>>496836591
fatty
>>
>>496836639
I'm not
>>
>>496836591
But when every time someone calls you fat, you respond that you're not, it's pretty clear that you feel personally slighted and self-conscious and guilty.
Quod erat demonstrandum, you are a fatty.
>>
>>496836709
No I just don't like someone I'm staying I'm fat when I'm not, I say that I'm not retarded when someone calls me retarded and say I'm not autistic when someone calls me autistic
You're purple
If you reply to this thag means you're purple
>>
>>496836692
fat retard autist
>>
>>496836814
Purple and proud. Fatty.
>>
>>496836840
I'm not any of those, and my mom had me tested for autism, I'm not
>>496836879
You aren't purple, I made that uo, and I'm not fat
>>
>>496836942
did your mom also test you for fatness lol
>>
>>496836980
That's not how it works, you don't get tested for fatness
>>
>>496837029
yeah cause its obvious you're fat
>>
>>496836942
Why did your mum have you tested for autism, were you that much of a burden on her? Must have been your headfat cooking your brain.
>>
>>496837091
I'm not
>>
>>496837126
She thought I had it
>>
>>496837180
Because you were acting like one? Fatly?
>>
ohhh elden ring
>>
>>496837293
No, idk ehy she just did. She used to also tell me that if I didn't say hi to nurses if I made eye contact in a hospital that they would put beetles in the coffee, which put me off drinking it. Or she also told me that premarital sex would give the kid and me down syndrome. I'm not fat
>>
>>496837379
Eldie ring....
>>
>>496837424
No wonder you're fat, dealing with a psycho mum like that. You have my sympathies, fatty.
>>
>>496837508
I'm not fat
Also she's dead now, idk if she was psycho but idk
>>
reminder the only way erg can get a fc going is because of dsg
>>
>>496839002
Wanna duel?
>>
not really
>>
File: file.png (134 KB, 563x322)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
hey bros, do you know if the bleed from Spiked Spear applies to Spectral Lance?
>>
>>496840314
I dont think so, but if you want I can put down a red summon sign and you can throw it at me and I'll tell you if it gives me bleed buildup
>>
I tried to do a Messmer impression but the recording sounded like an old black man because that's what I am...
>>
>>496845053
Post anyway, I'm interested
>>
File: eldenring_0d1mcHtqIq.jpg (389 KB, 1920x1080)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
Which one of you wrote this? Post your PCR pre-patch no cheese solo.
>>
reach out and Touch Grace
>>
>>496847814
Your name is grace though
Ermmmm
>>
>>496845181
tried again but quality is still fuzzy
https://voca.ro/1hRLoZCP8Thh
>>
>>496848186
I will fall asleep listening to this now
>>
There was a patch and you fags are ERPing
>>
>>496849554
nothingburger update so who cares
>>
dead 'g
>>
>>496853607
I love cringe shit so this general will never be dead to me.
>>
You can't kill me I was born dead
>>
>2 day old thread
It's over.
>>
File: mike 4th wall.gif (3.14 MB, 436x359)
3.14 MB
3.14 MB GIF
>first invader in leyndell
>some hacking faggot casting fia's mist with infinite range
>>
>>496863032
>playing Souls games on pc
your own mistake
>>
>>496864379
>consolefag
No games
>>
>>496864534
it has the games I want, including ER, so that is ok.
>>
FC tonight.
>>
File: file.png (71 KB, 297x315)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>gonna try to actually use spells and incantations I find this time
>deals no fucking damage
Why?
>>
>>496865352
try triple rings of light
>>
>>496865140
I'll try to join if I can. Around what time?
>>
>>496865967
7PM CST
>>
>>496630129
>rl1 run
>+25 bleed frost weapon
>godrick great rune
>talismans, physicks
>even more retarded, spirit ashes
>>
How do femanon feet smell?
>>
>>496865352
Pocket sand requires a specialised build if you want it to do damage. It'll do like 500 a hit if you spec for it otherwise it does nothing.
>>
>>496867552
>2 am for me
Unlucky, I have work at 8 am tomorrow
You can try anyway but it'll be hard to get people to join starting with 1/4
>>
>>496868106
I thought this was a NA gennie...
Just hit the thread up when you're ready, i might or not might be there but who knows
>>
>>496636047
:)
>>496655948
i stopped and now i am free
>>496659362
give them 15 years and they will add the option to change metal color (in soulslikes)
>>496671952
i hate people that want to be quirky (this person)
>>496681007
they stopped caring about map design
>20 posts in a row of dogshit nothing
ok
>>496757420
one of the most memorable moments is people entering siofra's well
ranni's questline goes through 2 (?) eternal cities
0 in the dlc
>>496771413
CE
>>496788119
did you know ancient dragon lightning strike was called wrath of the ancient drakes
>another 20 posts of dogshit offtopic
>>496832412
erg isn't surviving the winter
>another 30 posts of dogshit nothing

2 day old general and probably more than 100 offtopic posts, amazing. do mentally ill people get a notification when a general is at their last breath so they can go and infect it
see you guys next month (hopefully not)
>>
>>496868585
>being a mass replying faggot is supposed to be better
don't come back
>>
>>496868585
>Mass reply
Go back, Your kind belong in fsg
Anyway dsg has been dead for a long time and they're still around, no reason to leave just now
>>
>>496868224
>I thought this was a NA gennie...
It is, everyone is asleep/working that's why the gen is so dead rn lol
I'll be available 8 pm-12 am CEST, hopefully by then gen will be more active
>>
Say something emotional
>>
I never minded side dungeons having rewards that don't fit my build, the real issue was always that the dungeons themselves are short easy and uninspired and poorly integrated into the rest of the game.
>>
>>496848186
>the world is in dire need of a pear
>>
Can they design a fucking boss with no blinding effect?
Something like Rellana first phase.
Fucking hate that shit
>>
>>496870483
I'm going to see my parents for the first time in six months tomorrow.
>>
>>496871749
>Can they design a fucking boss
that wouldn't be so bad
>>
>>496872757
did you miss them?
>>
>>496872901
Yes. Very.
Haven't got holidays in month and my days off have been refused so no holiday until the end of the year. Seeing them will calm me.
>>
>>496868747
gr*** posts are a part of erg culture
>>
ngl shadowlands look like a comfy place to live
>>
>>496874249
The WoW one?
>>
>>496873670
yeah no you can keep that weird tranny to your own general dude he does not belong here
>>
File: 1710208108091.png (9 KB, 534x534)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>Remove L2den Ring
that is, make ashes of war have an actual FP cost and not being faster and cheaper than any spell while also doing more damage with half the stats

>Remove crouch cancel and handy tech / soft swap recovery frame skip
At this point in time everyone doing pvp does it, everyone knows it's a braindead easy "tech" and 90% of pvp is just braindead crouch r1 l1 slop. Hardswaps are fine though, if there's a single thing that's not braindead in this game it's hardswaps and melee-spellcasting gameplay and even then hardswaps are not even hard, once again, almost everyone does it nowadays.

>6man limit online multiplayer
Let 2 people invade 3 coopers, and have a 4th coop s lot bc 4man coop is fun.

There, Elden Slop of the Sheckel Tree is saved and enjoyable again. Fromdogshit won't do this though, these would be good changes and they don't like to do those
>>
>uppercase after meme arrow
Too new to be worth listening to.
>>
>>496874672
erm no chuddie, it's general knowledge that 99% changes Fromsoftware does are decided UNIRONICALLY by Jeenine and OnlySpic private "feedback videos"

If this isn't proof that Fromsoftware is absolutely clueless and incompetent at PvP then what else besides this game being dead 2 months after the DLC. Also proof that they might do pvp on their next dogshit souls and leave the pvp balance to a chink that hates the game and a 30+ yo argentinian femboy spic
>>
>reddit spacing
Too new to be worth listening to.
>>
bored....
>>
File: 1706040127672887.jpg (216 KB, 1920x1080)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
Why can't faithfag have faith sword as well?
>>
>>496874672
>>Remove L2den Ring
They're never going to do this because that button is what made casuals beat the game and made them feel good

>>Remove crouch cancel and handy tech / soft swap recovery frame skip
Not happening, they're so incompetent they most likely don't even know that'sa thing

>>6man limit online multiplayer
Not happening because of the PS4
>>
>struggled so hard with bosses
>until I realized that I was fighting them with 10-20fps
>>
>>496874672
>Remove L2den Ring
Radahn would be a pain in the ass with that health bloat
>>
File: 1714724346595514.jpg (899 KB, 1518x1839)
899 KB
899 KB JPG
I wonder if I should make her a redhead instead.
>>
>>496557565
Redpill me on the convergence mod
Or give me some mods to spice up my 20th something playthrough
>>
Hey anons maybe some of you could lend me a hand and give me advice about a build.

I got kinda tired of using STR so I wanted to try int and fth and did a respec to 50 int and 50 fth, I am aware this is far from optimal with anything but maybe the sword of night and flame, but I still wanted to ask, are there any other weapons or talismans/staffs working well for int/fth? I'm happy being able to properly use int and fth weapons even if its sub optimal, but I want to know if there is something else I can use for this kind of stats but i am missing.
>>
>>496881353
Golden order seal, throw discuses like they're going out of style
>>
File: GY2GlD1WEAExtcg.jpg (97 KB, 1275x959)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>
>>496880383
Another hot offshoot of Malenia
>>
File: GYzk63ebQAAbS8e.jpg (247 KB, 1421x1543)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
I know the answer is magic/it doesn't matter but I always wondered how thr metal limbs work
>>
>>496883073
oh god
>>
They shadow nerfed backhand blades
>>
>>496884093
Hm?
>>
>>496885541
oh god
>>
Man I'd love to have an outdoor shower on one of those platforms high up in the Haligtree. I assume Miquella did this at some point too.
>>
>>496885732
Hmm? What's up?
>>
>>496883073
ughhh.....
>>
>>496885858
Huh?
>>
Better luck next time, FUCKboy!
>>
>>496884039
I believe the lore is that Radagon taught her puppet magic, basically the same way Ranni controls her entire body now.
>>
Did we get a new patch? Where's the changelog?
>>
>>496885790
The Haligtree would be so pretty if it was fully made, it already looks so good now
>>
File: file.jpg (410 KB, 900x1350)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
Oh noes
>>
>>496885954
Already seen
>>
>Latest patch
https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/news/elden-ring-patch-notes-version-1132

>Main information document
https://rentry.org/erpasta

>Character planners
https://eip.gg/elden-ring/build-planner/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Op36P7gdVMkPzFQX6OsjZcfyUjdGOj7Cjk9qFAVj-U/edit

>Interactive map
https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between

>Group password
erg

>Touch Bloodstain:
>>496557565
>>
you are so dumb....
>>
Please please please I'm sorry my hands shake it was hard to do I pressed enter too early I'm trying to make sure the paths notes are added
>>
>>496886089
It really does, I don't know what the style of architecture is called for the upper parts with the pale stone platforms and treehouse vibe but I love it.
>>
>>496887251
>>496887251
>>496887251
Slightly early just to make sure patch notes updated
>>
>>496884039
I assume it's part of the Shaman flesh being able to "meld harmoniously" with other things and based on the same principle as Godrick being able to stick random body parts on himself and control them like they were his own.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.