[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Liko Will Do Anything Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
https://mov3.co/tvtokyo
https://www.twitch.tv/pokekalos
https://live.bilibili.com/10112

>Latest episode:
https://nyaa.si/view/1836767

Next episode:
>June 28th: PM2023 056 - Liko VS Chili! Beyond the Battle

https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster2023/episodes/

Future episodes:
>July 5th: PM2023 057 - A Terapagos I Don't Know
>July 12th: PM2023 058 - The Poster Pokémon is Kingambit!?
>July 26th: PM2023 059 - Dance Quaxly! Blue Medali Step!

>Previous episodes:
https://pastebin.com/N5fves0y

>OS-JN filler guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nr3LMRBx-tJZtSwAbc4s4YTEgg6MVFnc

>Web series, specials, and audio dramas subs and links:
https://pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
https://pastebin.com/nHcuH7yN

>Music, manga, and more:
https://pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous: >>56068110
>>
Why is the modern tranime so ugly?
>>
>>56074718
>tranime
Take your fucking meds
>>
Fuck. I wanted to make an Iris thread to remind all the Cynthiashitters and Irishaters that their time is coming.
>>
Has Rhydon died yet?
>>
File: Fi_X0WlWAAI-Pij.png (216 KB, 420x369)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>56074733
soon.
trust the plan.
>>
>>56074738
Fucking smug Croc with that grin on his face.
>>
>>56074748
I didn't want fall afoul of the "no public reports" rule
>>
>>56074780
>>56074792
>>
>>56074717
>Liko Will Do Anything
Give her more training time desu.
>>
>>56074715
>Why can't you just let Pokemon be its own thing
Because PM2023 is not being its own things. It is trying to be another Eureka Seven.
>>
>>56074717
>Liko Will Do Anything Edition
In that case:
>Force her to hold hands with Spinel
>Send her away for a weekend at the PokeBordel
>Assist Saguaro at the orange Academy with his lessons
>Getting hyper-beam'd
>
>>
>>56074910
>Because [headcanon]
I'm done. You're fucking retarded as shit. No wonder your parents gave up on you.
>>
Soon Roychads
>>
File: 1708546048380.png (220 KB, 387x471)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>56074981
My guy will steal all the affection he deserves.
>>
File: 6126126521515.jpg (158 KB, 850x1037)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>56074981
It's been a while, hasn't it?
>>
>>56074738
>still hasn’t evolve
balding-clown-crocsisters…
>>
>Could have gotten evil Lucius.
>Instead we got a narcissistic brick wall who thinks everybody should kneel to him.
It's painfully obvious Rakulium has something to do with time since Terapagos's ability is related to time.
>But imaginati.....
Nothing in the game suggest Terapagos and Area Zero is related to imagination. Everything suggest Terapagos's ability related to time travel. The whole imagination theory came from bunch a pokedex entry.
>>
Diana had a diary about the history of Lucius. Two more questions arises in that matter. Because while the Turtle's glimpses and the mannerism of the six heroes can backup the validity of Lucius's exploits, it leaves out other parts mainly speaking the path towards Rakua. It's presented in the storybook as the last known place they've found. Meanwhile later material provided by Diana's posessions suggested that Lucius sought Rakua out explicitly in a contrast. His team has a strong ass healer in the Arboliva, a Lapras to traverse the seas, a Entei to cross the miles of land, a Galarian Moltres to race through the sky and a Kleavor to break down walls. In the version of the storybook from Alex, Lucius comes across as a guy who has made a name for himself through his actions and help with the six heroes for all regions he has traveled, with his final resting place being the glittering paradise. Meanwhile putting his team in context with the information from Diana, Lucius can come off as a guy who was prepared to enter a completely unknown place while having a group of friends around who were the original explorers. Through the glimpses of Terapagos's past visions, Lucius gets recounted as a man who throughout each glimpse of Arboliva, Gmoltres and Lapras probably foresaw the danger of Rakua.
Two versions of the story presented the place as a paradise, one omits it and emphasizes a treasure. And yet, those are factually all recountings from Lucius's side of the events. The other variable in form of the explorers is aside from Amethio's potential relation to Gibeon and their origins untouched so far.
>>
File: 1683354080750.png (63 KB, 500x500)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>56075136
Another anon made a decent answer to that one, Lucius was most likely just preparing himself with his team to tackle a giant threat that overlaps with other future events. I am going to enjoy the eventual showdown.
>>
File: Licute.jpg (24 KB, 347x265)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>
File: 645224cd496d6.jpg (70 KB, 604x453)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>Still no Likotink after waiting many months
>>
>>56075251
Someone requested a Likotink? Gonna try my hands at making one.
>>
>>56075283
Yeah, I requested it a long time ago and the guy said he'll work on it over the weekend, then a few months later I asked did he finished it which he said he was busy with work and couldn't do he'll "need more time" which was a lie because he was still making new ones..
>>
>>56075294
I think the guy who initially promised it changed it up due to demands of other LiVariations.
>>
>>56075208
Alex's second wife is so cute
>>
>>56075055
We're not interested in your poorly written ackshaually they are evil fanfiction. Almost as bad as your pedo fantasies Mr Lolicon.
>>
>>56075144
>Lucius was most likely just preparing himself with his team to tackle a giant threat that overlaps with other future events. I am going to enjoy the eventual showdown.
Sharing the same boat. I mean two different ways of transportation for a unknown area is pretty telling that it's gonna be dangerous.
>>
>>56075365
Whatever caused them to drift apart is something I'd appreciate to get divolved into deeply.
>>
>>56075395
Its totally not Gibeon being a narcissist who wanted to use Rakulium for selfish reasons.
>>
File: Seggs.png (68 KB, 323x279)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
My hero needs more seggs to preserve his genetics.
>>
>Liko loses and cries
Lmao, punished Liko when?
>>
File: IMG_7582.png (389 KB, 960x947)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>56075055
wrong
>>
>>56075594
Why do you even acknowledge this stupid moron who is baiting with his retardation?
>>
>>56075136
>It's presented in the storybook as the last known place they've found. Meanwhile later material provided by Diana's posessions suggested that Lucius sought Rakua out explicitly in a contrast. His team has a strong ass healer in the Arboliva, a Lapras to traverse the seas, a Entei to cross the miles of land, a Galarian Moltres to race through the sky and a Kleavor to break down walls.
What ever it was that he found out about the place, it probably was a sentiment being.
>>
>>56075144
Lucius was most likely just preparing himself with his team to tackle a giant threat that overlaps with other future events.
As >>56075614 articulates it, it being something alive would justify the scale of his team.
But before it came to that, the split up between and his team happened. Probably caused by his old friend who then lost access right beforehand.
>>
>>56075564
her ray of sunshine will cheer her up
>>
>>56075055
>Terapagos's ability is related to time.
Terapagos' ability is multiverse-hopping. it can pull things from different points on an alternate universe's timeline (like a past version of the Professor getting temporarily pulled into the present universe's Kitakami), but can't affect it's native timeline (the whole incident where it lets the player give the Professor the white book as was stated to have happened, but also remove the Professor's Scarlet/Violet Book in exchange - which would have made the events of the game impossible, since that copy was destined to be the key to the Time Machine - means it had to be an interaction with another timeline/universe, since it doesn't undo the events of the game and the logs left by our professor make no mention of them having ever given up their treasured childhood copy of their book, just that they received a white book from a child).
>Imagination
Nobody's mentioned that in almost a year now. Stop trying to stir up shit again - unlike the timefags who are STILL clinging to it being true time travel despite it clearly not being possible, the imagination guys have long since moved on.
>>
>>56075707
>Terapagos' ability is multiverse-hopping
There are still no connection to multiverse with Terapagos, specially if time travel in pokemon games work like DBZ or MCU where changes to the past give birth of a different timelines. Terapagos's power strictly related to time travel and pulling things from different timelines.
Rakulium is probably something that preserved somebody's time therefore letting them keep their youth which actually matches with Urushima Taru's folklore.
>>
>>56075751
>specially if time travel in pokemon games work like DBZ or MCU
Nevermind. You're fucking stupid as shit Fagmon if you can't stop seeing other shows and still fuck it up with different concepts. Kys.
>>
>>56075136
Whoever wrote this up did a good job at summarising the angles of the story.
>>
>>56074717
>Liko Will Do Anything
Heal the world, end Terastal, kill Terapagos.
>>
>>56075783
There are two ways time travel are handled in fiction.
> A. Changing the past alter the present.
> B. Changing the past doesn't effect the present but instead split into another timeline.
I simply gave you example of anime that follows "B". After all PLA protagonist time travelled to the past but his actions didn't seem to affect the present.
>>
>>56075853
No they are not and you are asininely stupid and ignorant for lumping all parts together because you say so or just turn a blind eye to others, piece of shit.
>>
> Rakua is a dome made by ancient civilization with an evil minds of its own.
> Rakulium is a substance that corrupt people and bend them to Rakua's will.
> Only children are immune from it.
> Lucius was corrupted by Rakua so he spilt the legendary heroes to different part of world to save them from Rakua's influence.
> Gibeon too is corrupted by Rakua and trying to spread Rakulium all over the world to make all the adults under control of Rakua.
> Eventually fully corrupted Lucius spread Rakulium all over the world.
> All the children in the world has to bend together to confront all the corrupted adults and destroy Rakua.
>>
>>56074493
That's probably why Liko would have enjoyed it so much. Nobody misses out on anything if Liko wins, and Liko misses out on nothing if she loses, so it's one of the first times she can really give it her all without worrying about anyone's feelings, eve her own.
Little does she know, it's her own feelings that were in danger.
>>
>>56075944
Correct post and attitude.
Only wasted on a schizoid who will twist it in some negative context.
>>
> Ash
> Marnie
> BB Elite 4
Here is a cast better than RVT.
>>
>>56075987
And all 6 of them can laugh at Kieran every time he tries to steal Pikachu but gets blasted off from campus.
>>
>>56076014
Kieren will get manipulated by the evil organisation to join them.
>>
>>56075987
>>56076014
>>56076036
Saddest samefag alive.
>>
This anime is flopping btw
>>
>>56075944
Understandable

Again I don't have a problem about Liko actually crying and being bummed out about losing, I just found it a bit strange giving that she's lost a few times before.

Was caught off guard by the reaction, hell if anyone was going to do this I was admittedly thinking Roy would but he takes his loses well
>>
>>56076036
He wouldn't need to be manipulated. He'd be the one to approach them himself.

Jessie and James would welcome him at first. The ex-champion of Blueberry Academy, helping them steal Pikachu? It's like a dream come true!
But slowly they would get weirded out by Kieran. Sure, they're all obsessed with stealing Pikachu, but Kieran... something's WRONG with him. He's almost... insane.
The end of the series could be Kieran torturing a legendary to force it to attack Pikachu, and the day is only saved because Jessie and James betray Kieran in the final moment, realizing that he's not a thief like them but a demon in human flesh.
>>
>>56076079
Cringe. Just stop.
>>
>>56076086
fuck you I literally just wrote the plot to a movie. I'm god's gift to /padt/ you should be worshipping me. Blocked
>>
>>56076079
What makes you think Kieren won't join the Explorers?
>>
>56076095
Actually delusional.
>>
Why is a 12 year old autistic kid posting his shitty fanfic in this thread?
>>
>>56076109
The Explorers have standards.
>>
>>56076130
They got lost on their way to the proper thread for that >>56068583 and are instead humoring a deranged manchild who is a extremely petty cunt.
>>
>>56074981
>June 27
That's gonna be a packed Friday.
>>
>>56076132
They recruited Amethio and Sango, their standards are very low.
>>
Anyone know if the new CD "Pocket Monsters: Liko and Roy's Adventure Original Soundtrack" is available for download anywhere? DDL or Torrent.

I know it's on YouTube but that is really not usable for local play.
>>
>>56076198
No I mean their objectives have standards. They're after crystals of immortality or whatever, not a Pikachu.
>>
>>56076204
DDL should have them.
>>
>>56076205
>their objectives have standards
Stealing from a little girl? Only TRio was after Pikachu and they weren't part of the main Team Rocket.
>>
>^Moving goalposts while making up excuses to undermine characters
Yeah, it's a fucking wasted effort on the insecure oxymoron.
>>
LiCry
>>
File: Combo Move.jpg (62 KB, 1024x576)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
You know when Roy eventually leaves the group and he's deciding on what to do next, he wouldn't do half bad in contests desu
>>
>>56076398
he's gonna get drafted by the artists
>>
>>56076398
What was even the point of this move? It barely damage the target and only activate Baxcalibur's ability.
>>
The face of a winner.
>>
>>56076518
Her personal rules doesn't work in society.
>>
>>56076518
im gonna correct that brat
>>
>>56076412
>the oldfags want a child
>see Roy who was raised by his grandpa
>adopt him
>never see him ever again as he takes the suffering path of art

Roy...
>>
>>56076412
Huh, that's more artistic from Roy than I expected.
>>
>>56076398
If he pulls a Ruby then I'm set.
>>
File: GQiGxA8agAAfgUG.jpg (264 KB, 2048x1939)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>
>>56076518
Sango actually looks older than Amethio
>>
>>56076518
what is her cup size?
>>
Big enough.
>>
File: GQlvQmeakAIxugr.jpg (744 KB, 1920x1080)
744 KB
744 KB JPG
Seggs.
>>
File: kermit-typing.gif (902 KB, 498x278)
902 KB
902 KB GIF
>Two versions of the story presented the place as a paradise
>one omits it and emphasizes a treasure.
I think that with each part of Rakua that Lucius uncovered did he saw the place in a different light, hence why he changed it up with how he calls it. Did he called whatever lies beyond the unknown of that spot the greatest treasure? Was the existence of a place that would cost him the seperation from his dear pokemon the paradise or is the paradise just the minced afterlife sometimes used for some children folklore? I think by digesting each definition of what it means for Lucius can it also untangle what it means for Gibeon and probably by extension Amethio and Liko due to the latter crew's quest of tracking down the six heroes.
>>
File: 1715707262525879.jpg (107 KB, 1920x1080)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Spinel and his secrective but effective methods getting highlighted the most amidst the self-ambitious admins contrasting with Amethio's more open and direct but cooperative methods is a good instrument for a future confrontation between the two. Whether it's from the angle of them getting put on a mission together, Liko somehow ending up in their crossfire at the same time or just situations escalating due to the actions from one of them.
>>
>>56077729
Spinel vs Amethio would be pretty based ngl.
>>
>>56077725
Both of the them are probably gonna wind up ded or some kind.
>>
>>56075751
>pulling things from different timelines.
Time and space are one thing according to Relativity - they're intrinsically tied together. To pull something from 'another timeline' is to pull from 'another universe', because every universe only has a singular timeline tied to it.
>specially if time travel in pokemon games work like DBZ or MCU where changes to the past give birth of a different timelines.
Which is exactly what we see happen in the games when we do something that should have rewritten our current timeline only for it to have had no effect whatsoever. A version of ourselves from an alternate universe gave our professor Briar's book prior to the start of the game; at the end, we interact with an alternate universe version of the professor and give them Briar's book, but also take their personalized childhood copy of the Scarlet/Violet book, which didn't happen on our native timeline and would have changed things dramatically given how important it was to the plot. Since no change was felt on our end, the only logical conclusion is that Terapagos was letting us interact not with our own professor, but with another universe's version of them, and taking their copy of the book before they could use it as the key for their as-yet-to-be-built Time Machine changed that universe's potential future.
>>
>>56077811
Why do you bother with that stupid fuck?
>>
>>56077729
I think Spinel has the possibility to take the final boss spot if gets to unravel the plan of his boss. Whether if he thinks that his boss can't pull through with it himself or if he'll step up in the sheer vanity of getting favored.
>>
Good thing I have a job.
>>
>>56076398
Croc will make it flashy.
>>
>>56077729
The former's small melty over the Arboliva is a good indicator for he can head down.
>>
File: 1691338165732676.jpg (106 KB, 1200x1095)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>
>>56074981
Sugoi.
>>
>>56075944
Doesn't make it any less superficial. Up until now Liko never care about battling or winning. Suddenly she care about cry against an E4 because the plot says so?
>>
Name a non- legendary, non-mythical and non-paradox pokemon that can defeat Black Rayquaza without anybody complaining about it.
>>
>>56075944
Kino
>>
>>56078235
Baxcalibur
>>
>>56075944
Honestly that would be a good way to get back onto Liko's character development after they've sidelined it for the last 20 or so episodes. A stress-free environment is where withdrawn kids tend to have the most fun, but it's also where they tend to get emotional because they're stepping out of their shell.
>>
File: 51s7faa6921g0.gif (962 KB, 1879x1879)
962 KB
962 KB GIF
>>56078254
That's probably a good way to go for her before dives into the more confrontational sides as well. Getting it out of the system first, working her way onward and up.
>>
>>56076518
Another cute low-res face added to my collection.
>>
>>56078250
Too slow
>>
>Gets an answer
>Has the most asinine complaint about it
Nitpicking bitch.
>>
>>56078330
It wasn't even a complaint. He just completely ignored the answer and repeated himself. He's a child.
>>
>>56075944
Honestly, that's a good aspect to consider. Regardless of the outcome with what is known, Liko is getting into the battaru and enjoys it. Plus she would fully understand what Anne was on about from when they battled in the academy as it's coming around, adding another point to it.
>>
>>56074717
>Liko Will Do Anything
I'll force her to do all the room chores of the boys from the orange academy. Let's see how long she will last without losing her sanity.
>>
File: GAR9et_WcAABGpp.jpg (241 KB, 985x1000)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
Ash x Dawn
>>
>>56075647
A fully blown battle with the six heroes against whatever ends up becoming the final hurdles would be kino.
>>
File: LiDot.png (119 KB, 347x265)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
LiDot
>>
>>56078459
Or evil Lucius with six legendary vs Ash would be much better.
>>
File: 1709209463120766.png (1.13 MB, 576x890)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
Might be the first time I'll get TCG shit in years even if it's Chinese only
Why not in Japan though?
>>
>Friede.
>Full grown adult who enjoys battling.
> Has only two pokemon, one of which he caught in his adulthood.
Explain this?
>>
File: 2e4ab377b.jpg (767 KB, 2000x1755)
767 KB
767 KB JPG
>>56078703
Kinda confused by that decision as well.
>>
>>56078459
Agreed. Probably ends up getting split over multiple episodes but the setup is already from a concept point is pretty good.
>>
>>56078715
I think it varies on Amethio's position between the Rakua can of worms and his priorities with how the final arc can go down. But I'll say he'll do the Anti-Hero in the later part.
>>
The only thing exciting about PM2023 is how Ash will return on the show!
>>
>>56078709
He might have a full team of six. Kukui only revealed two of his team before his match with Ash (Braviary and Incineroar).
>>
File: Clay_FB.png (457 KB, 486x919)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
Minori Suzuki is playing this character in a gacha, would Liko wear something like this?
>>
>>56078857
Kukui didn't had to protect Ash from an evil organisation and investigated an ancient lore. He was just a teacher and everybody knew that he was hiding more pokemon as Masked Royal.
>>
>>56078879
>No argument except excuses despite both having the same contrivances
You're the most disgenuine manchild on this board Fagmon. It's a waste of time trying to beat some sort of intelligence out of your smoothbrained skull. Get a job.
>>
>>56078758
>But I'll say he'll do the Anti-Hero in the later part.
That will probably happen across two chapters to build up the narrative to the eventual confrontation. Amethio needs some more screentime if they're gonna commit to that.

That and some time spent with Liko and co to set some synergy by the time it happens. Clearing the air between him and Friede too as a bonus.
>>
File: 6d7264df6.jpg (21 KB, 482x298)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>56078916
I would kill if he found what he only needed to do if he wanted to have a one-up over Friede's partner and his weakness. But then it would be interesting if he finds it below his honor to exploit a weakness like that or he just goes for it like no tomorrow to make up for the previous fights.
>>
>>56078876
As long Alex was into it
>>
File: No peace.jpg (153 KB, 700x700)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
I will break the person whoever thought of Quaxly's final evo design.
>>
File: LiRoy.png (126 KB, 347x265)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
LIROOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY
>>
>>56078758
>>56078872
Amethio becoming anti-hero or remain an Explorer add nothing to the story. Its an extremely predictable move that doesn't even require a build-up. He is just extremely generic edgy teenager who probably going to reveal spme sob story later as some sort of excuse for all the wrong things he has done. He doesn't even make an interesting rival.

Trying to make a serious edgy Pokémon anime was a mistake.
>>
>>56078758
I think that's a fitting approach with his more morally driven position on things. He could've let Liko take the blunt hit from the Draco-Meteor in their last bout with Fug but he didn't. Kinda wish he would get more appearances than once in a while though, that could help him out a good deal in characterization.
>>
>>56078758
>I'll say he'll do the Anti-Hero in the later part.
Based.
>>
>>56078758
>I think it varies on Amethio's position between the Rakua can of worms and his priorities with how the final arc can go down.
I would go for the rouge route of him doing his own agenda fully if he finds out about the danger from that place and how it could cause chaos.
>But I'll say he'll do the Anti-Hero in the later part.
That works too.
>>
File: images.jpg (46 KB, 467x656)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LV_Q0si4w74

Since Pokémon Legends Z-A releasing next year, I wonder PM 2023 could have an episode where idol Serena has an exhibition match against somebody famous. I'm surprised that Beyblade X outright parodied the Oshi No Ko idol dance, imagine if Ash and Clemont done it for Serena.
>>
>>56078758
>I think it varies on Amethio's position between the Rakua can of worms and his priorities with how the final arc can go down. But I'll say he'll do the Anti-Hero in the later part.
Thought the same. The team-up between him and Friede was pretty cool.
>>
File: _2024-06-25_030716143.png (409 KB, 640x400)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
another conan movie sucess meanwhile anipokeflop flopping hard
>>
>>56078922
Amethio abusing Cap's weakness on a grind could be funny.
>>
>>56078254
Stepping up from these conditions would also go well with the previous quo that they've established.
>>
File: GQz3W-lb0AA_kqH.jpg (464 KB, 1591x1917)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
>>
>>56079074
Man what the hell is that face shape, what did they do to Conan
>>
File: 1702012683503.jpg (228 KB, 1609x2145)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>TINKAFACT:
If tinkatink was fighting type, she would be called.... tinkatuff???? Tinkatuff is like tinkatinks sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! older sister tinkatuff!!!!!!!! TINKA TINKA TINKATINK AND TINKA TINKA TINKATUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tinkas here and tinkas there and tinkas everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i had tinkas everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
tinkatink with choice specs!!!!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
TINKATINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAYAYAYYYAYAYAYYAYAYAY TINKATINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKEEEEEEEEEEE TINKATINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tinka tinka tinkaaaa tinka tinka tinkatink!!!!!!!!!1
>>
File: 1677111179150.png (1.49 MB, 1983x1800)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
TINKATECH!!!!! Be careful tinkatink that is dangerous!!!!!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
If tinkatink was an electric type she would be called tinkatech!!!!!!
>>
File: 12541251050.gif (648 KB, 498x281)
648 KB
648 KB GIF
TINKATUESDAY!!!!!!!! TINKA TINKA TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
tinkatink is tinkatiny!!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
I love tinkatink!!!!!!!!!!
if tinkatink was rock type she would be called tinkatite!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If tinkatink was grass type she would be called tinkatwig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If tinkatink was bug type she would be called tinkatermite!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WaaaaawaaawwaaaaAWWAAWWAAAAWAWW TINKATINK!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>56079195
>>56079197
>>56079203
Good facts, tinkafren.
>>
File: 1693664265231171.jpg (339 KB, 763x1080)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>
>>56078032
Arboliva should take a page out of its pre-evo and Croc's combo the next time they meet.
>>
>>56078916
Let me tell you Amethio's backstory --
>When I was little, my father left me because he was too pathetic and weak to serve my grandfather. That's why I have decided I will become stronger so I don't disgrace myself like my father.
That would be Amethio's backstory and motivation.
>>
File: 1701223683459459.png (3.25 MB, 2508x1764)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB PNG
Pa!
>>
File: 1698965780966873.jpg (398 KB, 2508x1764)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
Pa, pa..!
>>
File: 1699310837503088.jpg (644 KB, 2508x1901)
644 KB
644 KB JPG
Pagos.
>>
>>56079331
Cute
>>
File: 251413124125.png (321 KB, 629x361)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>56078916
>That will probably happen across two chapters to build up the narrative to the eventual confrontation. Amethio needs some more screentime if they're gonna commit to that.
I think the first seeds of doubt for that to happen would be Spinel or Sango pushing his principles to the point where it could endanger Conia and Zir as he values their support for him despite the mishaps.
Could also be a good opportunity to expand on Zir as well. If gets to use his Oshi's advice for reals then I'm set.
>>
>>56078949
I will break into their house and shake their hand.
>>
Here is an interesting twist--
All five members of The Explorer are Gibeon's children from different wives and they are competing over succession.
>>
>>56079348
>first seeds of doubt for that to happen would be Spinel or Sango pushing his principles to the point where it could endanger Conia and Zir as he values their support for him despite the mishaps
That honestly sounds on point. But again, Amethio taking a page out of Spinel and letting the two track him goes in the other direction.
>>
>>56079323
>>56079325
>>56079331
Cute!
>>
File: 1_1.jpg (711 KB, 800x3009)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
>>
File: 1_2.jpg (526 KB, 800x2422)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>56079494
>>
File: GQ4cug_XIAARYE-.jpg (137 KB, 1333x1063)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>
>>56079572
Kek
>>
>>56078709
>Brock
>Gym Leader of Pewter City
>only has two pokemon
explain this?
>>
>>56078709
I'd like everyone to have a team of 6 too but its really no necessary for someone not tackling the Pokemon League.
>>
>>56079653
Not him but taking notes from someone who gave you nothing but grievance over work to turn the tides is kinda sinking to their level. Amethio ups his game amidst his coworkers by spying on them.
>>
>>56079664
I see. That adds to the mix of Amethio being in the in-between a good guy for making the effort of saving others despite not having to and becoming a full on bad guy by emulating his opposition.
>>
File: GNdGJ4kawAAZNGm.jpg (979 KB, 1700x2300)
979 KB
979 KB JPG
Saw the Anne vs Liko battaru. Loved it as well as how it happened almost a year after their anime first started.
>>
>>56079642
Brock was a teenager who forced to look after 10 sliding while taking over a gym leader for his parents. Friede was an adult who was free to travel yet he only has two pokémon. Even Brock immediately caught an Zubat after he started travelling with Ash.
>>
>Something something so it's fine if Brock does it.
Yep, dishonest defense indeed. But expected nothing from the F aggot.
>>
>>56079815
Good, now that you've fallen for my trap card by claiming that it's okay since he's a child, I'm going to name several adult gym leaders who didn't eve have a full team of 6.

Lt. Surge, who only had 1 pokemon.
Blaine, who only had 3 pokemon.
Wattson, who only had 4 pokemon, 2 of which weren't evolved.
Roark, who only had 3 pokemon, 2 of which hadn't even fully evolved and one of which had only evolved after Ash met them.
Gardenia, who only had 3 pokemon, two of which weren't even evolved.
I could go on.

Friede isn't even a gym leader, why should he need a team of 6 when the ashime has already nerfed the strongest trainers in the world?
>>
>>56079848
He'll just say it doesn't count and then start crying about Alain. I don't know why you're even trying to treat him as a mature human. Just hide the malding self inserter's posts
>>
>>56079848
Clearly troll post.
Just because they use only 1 or 4 pokémon in a gym battle doesn't mean they only has that much pokemon. Specially since they weren't main characters so true numbers of their Pokémon are unknown. By your logic, Paldea Elite 4 has two pokémon because that many pokemon they used in last episode while Nemona has only one pokemon.
>>
Ashnime was more about Ash's journey to win the league. Its success depended on how much viewer want him to win the league. Fortunately Ash was solid protagonist that viewers could care for despite all the opinions from trolls.

Pokémon 2023 is about finding Rakua and doesn't focus on any league or similar competitions.. At the end its success depends on how much viewers wants to know about Rakua and Lucius. Thats where the problem rise since hardly anybody is interested in Rakua. The show barely even focused on Liko and Roy's goal, they feel like accessories than protagonists.

If they supposed to make a serious Pokémon anime about fighting bad guys than the series needs a protagonist that can fight the bad guys, not some underlevelled protagonist who need to be babysitted.
>>
>>56079888
Roark fought Team Rocket and needed Dawn's help because his pokemon were too weak and he had no more pokemon to use. The same has happened with many other gym leaders.
>>
>>56079904
So what you say is Ashime ruin pokemon lore by nerf gym leaders for promote Ash?
No freaking wonder people stop watching he and rather watch Roy who interest to Nemona.
>>
>F aggot got so mad he just defaults calls every post that points out his fanboyish double standards "troll post"
I know some DSfags get defensive but even they won't get so deflective in refusal. Jesus
>>
>>56079904
I think you never watched the episode since Roark blast TRio off with Rampardos.

At the end, I think Liko and Roy will have only two pokemon like Friede.
>>
File: GQ7HJoNbwAAQz8R.jpg (427 KB, 2048x1448)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
The Supercharged Streamers Iono and Doto-shi!
>>
>>56079944
>Rampardos
It was a Cranidos.
If Roark was so strong why didn't he use an already evolve Rampardos and Steelix and Golem against Team Rocket? Roark had to protect Dawn and Ash and the rest of the city from an evil organization, but he only had 3 pokemon??? Was Roark nerfed to promote Ash?
>>
File: 6456457363.jpg (64 KB, 543x547)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>56079841
More legible than the typical Ashfag post.
Hopefully Dot's tink fully evolves. We don't need another Togepi situation where the side character's pokemon isn't allowed to evolve so they can promote Ash.
>>
>>56079959
>It was a Cranidos
It became Rampardos in the episode and he did his job.
>>
>>56079972
Why was Roark using a Crandios against an evil organization when he needed to protect the kids and the Oreburgh City? A gym leader is supposed to have a team of 6 elite pokemon that are fully evolved, not a bunch of unevolved babies like Cranidos, Geodude and Onyx.
>>
>>56079971
Same. I already liked the aspects of her Tinkatink and the modes similar to her trainer despite the former's innate crybaby persona. It probably will end up getting one move or two before it enters the next stage though. With her primary identity tied to bullying Corviknight, Brutal Swing is a good foreshadow for the fate of Metalblobs.
>>
File: 1707441226231.gif (3.6 MB, 852x480)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB GIF
Aawwaaaaawaaaww tinkatink!!!!!! Tinkatink!!!!!!! I like........ TINKATINK!!!! Eeebebbebebbebebb tinkatink!!!!! Tinkatiiiiinnnnnnkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! TINKATINK!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaayy tinkatink!!! Wheeeee I love tinkatink!!!!!!! Tinkatink tinkatink tinkatinkkkk tinkatink!!!!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
tinkatink can learn helping hand!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
tinkatink can learn facade!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
tinkatink!!!!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
tinkatink is fairy AND steel type!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
tinkatink is best friend with IMPADIMP!!!!!!!
TINKATINKKKK!!!!!!!!! TINKATIIIIINNNNNNKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! YAAAAAYYYYY TINKATINK!!!!!!!!! TINKATINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TINKATINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INKATINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tinaktink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TINAKTINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aw aww wa wawawawwaaw tinkatink!!!!!!!!! Wheeeeeee it's tinkatime for more tinkafacts!!!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
tinkatink is the metalsmith pokemon!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
tinkatink is called KANUCHAN in Japanese!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
if you spend too much tinkatime with tinkatink you develop TINKATISM!!!!!! AAAAAAAWAAWWAAWWA I HAVE TINKATISM!!!!!!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
tinkatink goes in all firlds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If tinkatink was psychic type she would be called THINKATHINK
If tinkatink was a fossil Pokemon she would be called TINKTAALIK
If tinkatink was water type she would be called DRINKADRINK
if tinkatink was poison type she would be called STINKASTINK
If tinkatink was perfect she would be called...... TINKATINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TINKATIIIIINNNNNNKKKKKKKK TINKATIIIIIINNNNNNK TIIIINKATIIIIIINNKK TINKATINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TINKATINK!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY TINKATINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1674787708791.png (33 KB, 1000x600)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
TINKATINK TINKATINK TINKATINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If tinkatink weighed as much as I love her, she would weigh............ A tinkaton???????? WOW!!!!!!!!!!! TINKATINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TinkaTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
Tinka tinka tinkatiiiiinkkkk!!!!
Have a tinkatastic day!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwaawwebbbebbbebbbebebbbebbebbeb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>56079977
>Why was Roark using a Crandios against an evil organization when he needed to protect the kids and the Oreburgh City?
Because Crandios is enough for him.
>>
>>56080062
Then Cap and Charizard is enough for Friede.
Not stop crying.
>>
File: 1.webm (2.93 MB, 1280x720)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
Messing around with the Webm converter to figure out the proper adjustments. Dumping some webms from the last fug battle.
>>
>>56080066
Not when he travelling the freaking world on an airship. Roark's job is to protect a city and he has the freaking police working beside him. Friede travel in an airship with a crew that can't even beat a Rhyhorn. If Team Galactic, Hunter J or the last pokémon Hunter from MPM attacked them then he won't be able to do anything.
>>
>>56080122
Cap and Charizard are enough for him. He only has to protect one girl.
Roark's job is to protect an entire city. He needs a full team, and yet he only had 3 pokemon.

Speaking of, if Roark had more pokemon then why did Ash only fight 3 pokemon for his badge? Is this proof that the anime was nerfing hym leaders to promote Ash?

Also, it's funny you bring up Hunter J. The officer jenny's that fought her only ever had one or two pokemon each, which is so weird because they're fighting Hunter J who has entire teams of henchmen. They also only had little growlithe to fight team galactic.
So what's up with that? Just how much did the ashime nerf other characters to promote Ash?
>>
File: 00785411485523.jpg (198 KB, 592x328)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>
>>56080114
BTFO
>>
>^Can't give a proper answer, starts shifting goalposts like a rat.
Not him but Concession accepted, seething Asshtard.
>>
>>56080138
Spinel got so lucky.
>>
>>56080143
Cap and Charizard still win. They're enough for him.
>I don't remember Ash and Gary using their entire team against Hunter J.
So you admit Hunter J is even weaker than TRio?

Also, you didn't answer my question about why Roark only used 3 pokemon against Ash. If Roark had more pokemon then where were they? A gym battle is against the leader's full team.
>>
File: 2.webm (3.57 MB, 1360x765)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB WEBM
Apparently forcing a bit rate below 1000 kb per second or leaving it blank is making some frame transitions notably blurry. Gonna remake this one a few more times to see if I get higher below 4 mb.
>>
File: 3.webm (2.77 MB, 1360x765)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB WEBM
Dot was the MVP of that day when looking back. Played the backup on both sides like a bro.
>>
File: 4.webm (3.6 MB, 1360x765)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB WEBM
ENTERING
>>
File: 5.webm (3.82 MB, 1360x765)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
>Follow your own path
Whoever said months ago that Amethio is the wildcard amongst all of the current characters, he was onto something.
>>
a little late but i just watched the newest ep. I thought it was good overall, some normal battles and all. Dot again really is standing out. with roy doing well too. I head that next ep liko crys when she loses.
>>
>>56080238
Roy's battaru with the art was ok. The emphasis on using moves moreso helped him out a good deal.
>>
>>56080156
>Cap and Charizard still win. They're enough for him.
Of course they will since its TRio , you haven't answered my question about The Explorer being weaker than TRio.
>So you admit Hunter J is even weaker than TRio?
Hunter J would have petrified the entire RVT and took away Terapagos by now.

>you didn't answer my question about why Roark only used 3 pokemon against Ash
Because they had three of three battle. Why do you think Ash didn't used his Staravia?
>>
One episode of Tinkaton isn't enough, I need more..
>>
>>56080354
>Of course they will
So then what's the problem? Friede's two pokemon are enough, just like Roar's unevolved cranidos was enough.

>Because they had three of three battle.
So Roark was nerfed to promote Ash?
And why did Roark use an unevolved Geodude, Onyx, and his only recently evolved Rampardos? Those are weak pokemon, not something a Gym Leader should have. Does this mean Roark had no other pokemon?
>>
>>56080372
You're right but you can just ignore that sad pathetic flamebaiter? It's clear he isn't genuine about anything and projects it onto others.
>>
>>56080372
>Friede's two pokemon are enough
Except TRio are not the one pursuing them. Are you insisting that The Explorer are weaker than the TRio?
>So Roark was nerfed to promote Ash?
Was Ash nerfed to promote Roark? He had 4 pokémon and he only used three against Roark.
>>
>>56080410
>Except TRio
What does the TRio have anything to do with this? Friede's strongest Pikachu and Charizard in the world are strong enough to deal with his enemies.
>He had 4 pokémon and he only used three against Roark.
Roark should have had 6 though, and all of them should have been fully evolved since he is a gym leader, which means Roark was nerfed. Why did the ashime sabotage Roark to promote Ash?
>>
Another problem with HZ trio is that all three of them are inexperienced trainers. Only Dot has basic knowledge but she lacks experience like Liko and Roy. In the OS trio, Ash was the only inexperienced trainer since Brock and Misty were gym leader so they exist in the show to mentor Ash.
>>
>>56080425
I don't remember the OG series but did they even do that past their initial gym battle? Also, how is that a problem? Terastal debut exists for them to gain more experience.
>>
>inb4 Incoherent babbling to degrade current characters.
>>
>>56080425
Brock and Misty were so inexperienced that they didn't have a full team, and the only one with an evolved pokemon was Misty. You yourself had said that Brock was only a teenager who was too busy raising his 10 siblings to be a trainer.
>>
>>56080538
You do realize that you won't get any proper answer out of that scumbag who made it clear that he mass-reports everyone who disagrees with his schizophrenic tantrums, right? It's not worth it.
>>
>HZ
The kids aren't fighting the real teams of the gym leaders and they get stamps for terastalizing battles.
>Ashime
Gym leaders are nerfed and sabotaged to allow Ash to beat their real teams so he gets gifted free badges.
>HZ
Legendaries are strong, as they should be, and aren't easily defeated by the main characters or villains.
>Ashime
Legendaries weak and easily beaten by villains, and Ash gets to rescue them to promote himself.
>HZ
The kids train and study to become better trainers.
>Ashime
Train? Study? The closest thing to hard work that Ash was willing to put in was playing around with ocean waves and waving his butt in the air. It took until DP for him to train even once every 20 episodes.
>>
File: Liko crying.jpg (52 KB, 1125x628)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>56080238
>I head that next ep liko crys when she loses.
Apparently as soon as she Tera the cat gets one-shotted. I hope her tears are well animated
>>
No one excited for Raifort?
>>
>>56080978
I like Liko, but I hope it's an actual breakdown. She's way too mild about most things, so seeing a genuine emotion reaction that isn't played off for hahas is sorely needed.
>>
>>56080640
Holy cope.
>>
>>56081785
>couldn't think of an argument
projection.
>>
File: 1718136506754488.png (186 KB, 388x530)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
Roy x Dot is the way I've been enlightened.
>>
>>56081801
Your argument is autism. You stink up the thread with hate. Please stop embarrassing Roy like this.
>>
>>56081812
concession accepted.
>>
>>56081821
You're argument is nonsensical and filled with hate would Roy like it.
>>
>>56081823
I'd piledrive Roy into a metal table if I had the chance. It's what Alain would have wanted.
>>
>>56081834
Alain would never want that and you know it
>>
>>56081867
Alain is evil incarnate. Don't you know he tries to impress girls?! Unforgivable.
>>
>>56081876
Alain would always say that
>>
>>56081803
She sure looks happy about that.
>>
>>56080180
Loving the guy.
>>
>>56080180
romance plot with Liko when?
>>
>>56082132
Soon. Trust the plan.
>>
>>56074981
Lovely.
>>
Did they get back to Terapagos shenanigans yet or did they forget about that plot entirely
>>
>>56082278
Next week is literally about the turtle, anon.
>>
>>56082307
I haven't watched since January, thanks.
>>
>>56082316
Np
>>
>>56082170
Both suck. Dot is good though.
>>
>>56080020
>>56080034
Tinkaposts are childishly based.
>>
>>56076518
Why is a bandage on the back of her shorts?
>>
File: 8a2c8.jpg (312 KB, 1448x2048)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>
>>56081803
>Roy x Dot is the way I've been enlightened.
Based
>>
>>56082927
Ok, I chuckled a bit at that. The turtle knows its tricks.
>>
>>56080640
>>Ashime
>Legendaries
Are too strong for human to catch them.
>>HZ
>Legendaries
Can be caught by anybody including third legendary like Rayquaza and Zygarde.
>>HZ
>The kids
Has to be babysitted and accomplish minimum task such as scratch a pokemon's butt or just terastalize their pokémon. They gets praise even if they does absolutely nothing.
>>Ashime
Ash actually has to train his pokemon, teach them new move, battle various trainer and come up with various techniques.
>>
>>56082976
>Are too strong for human to catch them.
Frontier brains, Tobias, Nurse Joy say hi
>>
File: 1700489262359.png (102 KB, 347x265)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
LiDitto.
>>
>>56079197
The existence of this image is both amusing and alarming.
>>
>>56079197
this reminds me of that one anime where the main character is a zombie and somehow gains the powers of some magic girl who wields a chainsaw.
>>
File: 100452481_p0.png (1.34 MB, 1827x1574)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
Ash x Dawn
>>
>>56077725
I would argue that the state of Rakua comes second to what the location means. For Amethio, helping his grandfather with the rakua stuff as a means to seek validation is one means to diverge from it when he either gets to spend time with Liko and the others or when he starts to understand how the scale of Rakua's potential to go down his own road, with his tera chant being literally as >>56080180 shows "Follow your own path".
>>
>>56080165
How did that Water Gun not KO or at least damage Fuecoco?
>>
>>56076398
On one hand, not fond of contests. On the other, wouldn't mind if Roy doesn't go down one of the typical routes.
>>
>Erika had Blue hair in the original series but has black hair on JN series.
>Ash's eye colour went from from Black to Brown, his eye-shape also changed in BW series.
>Iris went though a massive change with her eye shape and eye colour.
Is it okay to change a characters hair and eye colour in the anime?
>>
>>56083232
It occurred to me that PM2023 can make an episode about HZ trio watching their first grand festival which Dawn wins. Maybe it would be more interesting to see the dynamic between a genki girl like Dawn and a shut-in like Dot.
>>
>>56080169
That entry of Amethios was pretty cool. Kinda want more team-ups with him and Friede.
>>
Rewatching some eps before Rika vs Liko time. Showing some bonding over tiny bits like Dot asking Dickbird for her art project or by expanding on things like that was on my bucket list where they work with the Pokémon of the others. The Pokespe chapter where Red and Blue got their teams swapped up and just trained with them for a few days instead until they found each other again, adapting some quirks of the other trainer along the way. Why this hasn't been a thing in the anime for over two decades is weird to me atleast and it's something I would like to see with Liko, Roy and Dot. Would also add some plus-points in bonding between stuff like the teams of Liko and Roy or Roy and Dot.
>>
>>56083463
>Why this hasn't been a thing in the anime for over two decades is weird to me atleast and it's something I would like to see with Liko, Roy and Dot.
Agreed. The Manga had some good concepts which can get adapted without the overblown labels attached to them.
>>
File: sssshhhh.png (880 KB, 1920x1080)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
>>
>>56083392
Are you genuinely stupid?
>>
>>56083548
ESL hobos like him tend to be generally braindead, yeah.
>>
File: 618204182.png (181 KB, 640x853)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>56083469
>The Manga had some good concepts which can get adapted without the overblown labels attached to them.
Putting aside the usual expansion of the protagonists second gig and abbreviation, I would say that the stuff like the modified Safari was cool. I get that different media has different iterations of the gen characters but some iterations fall short.
>>
>>56077729
If Spinel ends up pulling chess-tier moves that will escalate into a small scale free-for-all between the admin then I'll kneel.
>>
File: Cheering Croc.webm (95 KB, 968x806)
95 KB
95 KB WEBM
>>
File: HOGEEEE.png (114 KB, 241x331)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
My cute croc.
>>
>>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4v7pQsyQMGU&pp=ygUVQmV5YmxhZGUgeCBlcGlzb2RlIDMz

Can pokémon anime do a backstory like this?
>>
>>56083463
>>56083576
Liko and Roy working with the Pomemon of the other would play into the former's angle while the latter gets more flexibility. So yeah, I would like it.
>>
>>56083586
Cute.
>>
>>56083591
>m.youtube
>>
>>56083614
Just ignore the homeless phonejeet.
>>
>>56083614
Doesn't answer my question.
Speaking of which, Poppy's parents never appeared in the game. Its odd that a six year old freely travelled around Paldea without any adult supervision when Max & Bonnie weren't old enough to have pokémon or had to travel with their older siblings. Either her parents are completely negligent or she is an orphan.

Maybe PM 2023 could have a backstory about Poppy's mom being Geeta and Rika's friend from the academy that swear to make the strongest league in Paldea. But she passed away causing Geeta and Rika to become Poppy's surrogate parents with Geeta being determined to make Paldea League strong to fulfil her promise to her dead mother.
>>
Finished the RS arc of Pokespe. Ruby and Sapphire and the characterization was cool. But the last mile was dropping the ball big time. Might give DP a go.
>>56083602
I think Dot would benefit more from the swap of training Pokemon as it gets her to engage with the Pokemon more. That plus Liko working with pokemon of a more vibrant scale as a bonus.
>>
File: tinkatink.gif (377 KB, 498x326)
377 KB
377 KB GIF
Tinkatink needs to get bullied. Take her hammer away and play fetch with it and Rockruff, let the food tangle slightly above her head as she hops with her little stubs for legs to reach out for it. Savor every single tear that falls from her eyes when she hears the thunder hollering on a stormy night and cowers into herself. Wake her up with the Airhorn. Take long sips from the berry juice made out of her lunch right before her blurry eyes.
Play the sounds of a motor engine at night to haunt her every senses.
>>
>>56083648
>Will get a knightmon
You mean Witchmon
>>
Liko? Will get a knightmon
Roy? A dragon
Dot? Has her Tinkatink
>>
So what will mindbreak Kieren in the anime? I don't see Liko or Roy catching Ogrepon.
>>
>>https://x.com/anipoke_PR/status/1805873637624529047

Dot makes Penny look like a cute girl.
>>
Obese Roy and fat Liko.
>>
File: 1718179697651079.jpg (299 KB, 1920x1080)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
Big bird.
>>
>>56083652
>Maybe
You can come up with an original idea for once that isn't just you convincing yourself that copying X would make Pokemon good Mr Lolicon.
>>
What would be the trio real life professions if they weren't Pokemon Trainers?
>>
File: 1691922181597381.webm (3.55 MB, 1100x618)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB WEBM
Where is the fucking seggs?
>>
Obese Roy burping and eating tons of food
>>
Is it weird that Fug is my favorite character in the show so far? Literally the embodiment of
>refuses to elaborate further
>leaves
>>
>>56084028
Shiny Fug is always basado. This is no exception
>>
>>56083738
Anyone other than him being successful is enough to mindbreak that little faggot, let's be real. It could be anything even slightly extraordinary that does the job.
Hell, for all we know he's malding over Ash becoming world champion right now and trying to steal his Pikachu.
>>
File: 1715453095186491.jpg (156 KB, 1200x1500)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Kek.
>>
>>56083885

But Ash appearing as a masked trainer will make PM2023 better. Also Multi makes me wonder why current Pokeani hates strong girls! From XY to PM2023, the only strong main girl we gotten was Lana.
>>
>>56084364
>Masked Ash appears
>everyone knows it is him but plays along anyways
>actually it is revealed it was Alain all along who pretended to be Ash because he didn't want Ash to cry after he replaced him as world champion
this is how to generate hype for pm23
>>
>>56084374
While this is funny, it's better to ignore that pathetic excuse of a human being.
>>
File: 152114.jpg (85 KB, 625x900)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>
>>56084525
I want him to go through a mindbreak arc (courtesy of Spinel) before joining the RVT
>>
>>56084533
Same
>>
File: Spinning.gif (619 KB, 600x338)
619 KB
619 KB GIF
>>
>>56084554
>something makes Amethio lose his shit
>grandpa has enough of his tantrum
>still seems him as a valuable asset
>"Spinel, spice things up"

this is the part where either Spniel does as told or uses Amethio for his own hidden agenda or both

>>56084728
I love the turtle so much
>>
File: GQCjgT2bQAA_UDf.jpg (496 KB, 1477x1862)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
>>56084738
>Becomes a game of mind chess
Kino...
>>
>>56074717
>Liko Will Do Anything
Make Roy a sandwich. Or he'll punch her again.
>>
File: 1696905346687442.png (2.29 MB, 2048x1142)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>>56085108
Papa will save and marry Liko!
>>
>>56084738
>Ash suddenly invited by Gibeon.
>He ask Ash to join him as his successor.
>Amethio gets angry that his grandfather want some kid as his successor and even angrier that when Ash refuses him.
That's how you build rivalry.
>>
File: Angry Croc.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>56085127
Don't lump the artistic freaks with Roy-sama. He'll protect his property.
>>
How will PM2023 handle the 1000th Pokémon? Its evolution is an quest itself.
>>
File: GJlkIc4a8AACGa2.jpg (367 KB, 2048x1530)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>56085271
>none of the kids have been collecting Gimmighoul coins

I feel like it's too late to collect them, but it'd be fun a chest form one sneaking on the ship or meet a treasure hunter that tells them about them
>>
>>56085308
Unless PM2023 introduce a side character who's goal is to collect 99 Gimmighoul coins and often bump into members of RVT.
>>
>>56085271
Same as Palafin, it will appear evolved.
>>
File: GRA1aT6XMAMZ-dp.jpg (439 KB, 2048x1536)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>
>>56074717
anus intercourse with liko
>>
>>56085429
Palafin's pre-evolution doesn't have two different forms and needs 99 coins to evolve.
>>
Please post more retard turtle I love retard turtle
>>
>>56085271
They'll find one Gimmighoul that has one coin and catch it. A few episodes later, 998 Gimmighouls will gift the kids their coins just like how Ash got gifted a Melmetal.
>>
Roy’s VA got interviews and the interviewer sounds like he’s someone posting from these threads

> Q: Personally I'm quite interested in Nemo, who's been interacting with the group a lot recently. I know I'm extrapolating here, but I feel like Roy's goal of getting the Black Rayquaza is just part of Liko's goal of gathering the Six Heroes and taking Terapagos to Rakua… or rather, that his goal just ends up drowning in hers. This leads me to believe that Nemo's presence in the story is going to lead to a new goal for Roy, one that's his alone and wholly unrelated to Liko's.
>Terasaki: Wow, you're REALLY into this show, huh (laughs)? You just made my day. However, while you're right that the Black Rayquaza is a part of Liko's goal as well, Roy is the one that originally had its Ancient Monster Ball, so I think Roy just sees it as the two of them just happening to have partially shared goals.

https://forums.serebii.net/threads/upcoming-events-spring-2024-trailers-interviews-etc-june-25-update.762491/page-21#post-19657591
>>
>>56085551
It's happening bros Roy x Dot is gaining traction based.
>>
File: 1463796.png (274 KB, 640x360)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>56086131
Yeah, Roy's journey to battle in Gyms and Leagues seems more like a reality now
>>
>>56086272
Wow
>>
>>56086192
They barely interact
>>
>>56085127
What happened to her eyes?
>>
I like Dot
>>
>>56086337
You say that like that's not how it is for 99% of fanships.
>>
I want to put a Dot inside Dot's womb.
>>
>>56086355
Everyone does
She's the only likeable character
>>
>>56086359
Dot and Dawn are the only universally liked main girls in all of anipoke.
In other words, DD is the best
>>
>>56086369
New ship unlocked
>>
>>56086437
>>56086437
>>56086437
>>
>>56086356
Eh?
>>
>>56086442
There are people shipping Ash with Lana's mom for christ's sake.
>>
>>56084364
>But Ash appearing as a masked
Is a idea you ripped off from Beyblade X and not even number 1.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.