[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Report and Ignore Famon.png (1.34 MB, 1328x1099)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
Sandwich and Onigiri Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
https://mov3.co/tvtokyo
https://www.twitch.tv/pokekalos
https://live.bilibili.com/10112

>Latest episode:
https://nyaa.si/view/1836767

Next episode:
>June 28th: PM2023 056 - Liko VS Chili! Beyond the Battle

https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster2023/episodes/

Future episodes:
>July 5th: PM2023 057 - A Terapagos I Don't Know
>July 12th: PM2023 058 - The Poster Pokémon is Kingambit!?
>July 26th: PM2023 059 - Dance Quaxly! Blue Medali Step!

>Previous episodes:
https://pastebin.com/N5fves0y

>OS-JN filler guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nr3LMRBx-tJZtSwAbc4s4YTEgg6MVFnc

>Web series, specials, and audio dramas subs and links:
https://pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
https://pastebin.com/nHcuH7yN

>Music, manga, and more:
https://pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous: >>56074717
>>
Do Jessie, James and Meowth get a happy ending? I feel bad for them
>>
Fug
>>
>>56086437
SANDWICH IS A LESBIAN
>>
File: GQ59OrjbwAENcme.jpg (173 KB, 1200x1817)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>The Pocket Monsters anime airs every Friday at 6:55 pm on the TV Tokyo Network, and the adventures of the new protagonists Liko and Roy continue to attract lots of fans.
>Its "Terastal Debut" arc, which started in April 2024, is additionally set in the Paldea region known from the Pocket Monsters Scarlet/Violet video games and puts the spotlight on characters video game fans are highly familiar with.
>We've interviewed Yuka Terasaki-san, the voice actress who plays Roy in this anime, and can now present the lengthy heart-to-heart talk we had with her about subjects of interest to all, such as the future of Roy's Partner Hogator:

Q: It's been over a year since the new series that started over from scratch with Liko and Roy as protagonists began airing. What are your thoughts on Roy and Hogator's adventure thus far?
>Terasaki: Pokémon had been part of Roy's life since before he set off on his adventure, but he had absolutely no idea what it was like to be a Pokémon Trainer; Things like commanding moves, battling, and the like. As you know, there weren't any other Trainers on the remote island he lived on, so not only had he never battled, he hadn't even got a single Pokémon. This was a boy who treasured his Ancient Monster Ball and strongly desired to find the perfect partner and thus become a Pokémon Trainer, but had no idea how to go about doing that.
>He then ended up meeting Liko and Dot, and then later his soon-to-become-Partner-Pokémon Hogator and Kaiden… So much happened all at once for him, and I think he started interacting with Pokémon in a very different way than before, so I've really felt him grow as a person this past year.
>>
File: GQ_kOnTaMAAYHYx.jpg (211 KB, 1000x1000)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
Q: When they first started their adventure, Roy and Hogator still had a long way to go, but recently they've been starting to add moves like Disarming Voice and Flame Charge to their repertoire, haven't they?
>Terasaki: Yes, at first they'd just do nothing but repeatedly go "Tackle!" or "Ember! Ember! Ember!" (laughs). Nowadays they come up with ideas and advanced strategies for how to fight and how to respond to certain actions their opponents take.

Q: Indeed, in episode 48, "Shine! The Glimmer of Fire and Art", they saw through their opponent's move by looking at Usokkie's sweat, which earned them a gold star. Another good showcase of their potential is episode 56, where they put up a good fight against Hassaku from the Elite Four.
>Terasaki: They're really capitalizing on what Roy's seniors like Colza-san and Kabu-san taught him in their battles now, wouldn't you say?

Q: While we're on the topic of a love for battling, back in the Pocket Monsters XY anime series you played the Kalos region Gym Leader Corni. Are there any differences between how you play these two characters?
>Terasaki: While they both do share a love for battle, I feel like they're completely different characters as a whole. In the first place, Corni was a Gym Leader, so her main task wasn't to grow stronger through experiencing hardship but rather to figure out how to build a relationship with her partner Lucario. She was agonizing over how to calm it down when it started running wild.
>>
File: CHADRoy.jpg (94 KB, 714x918)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
Q: Yes, they definitely served very different roles when they were introduced in the show.
>Terasaki: In addition, back when I started playing Corni I was actually playing nothing but young boy roles, so I didn't feel all that confident about voicing a girl…... (laughs). Corni was constantly making all these cute gestures, so I initially tried to get across the girlishness I saw in her "exterior". However, the sound director told me straight out that that wasn't what he was going for, and that I should ignore the character's actions on the screen and instead focus entirely on the script, using that alone to get the feeling for the character. That completely changed the way I played Corni.

Q: A literal Mega Evolution!
>Terasaki: And then a few years later, when I first had to play Roy in a battle situation, I got told that my initial Roy portrayal came across as if he was an experienced and skilled Trainer, even though he was actually supposed to be a complete rookie at the time. Apparently, I had unconsciously channeled some of my Corni portrayal in that scene.
>Roy is a lot more frantic when he battles than Corni ever was, and it's an indispensable part of his character that he always gives his all whenever he attempts something new. Those are the biggest differences between the two.

Q: The new "Terastal Debut" Chapter features many characters from the Pocket Monsters Scarlet/Violet video games. Are there any characters you're personally looking forward to sharing an episode with Roy?
>Terasaki: Lime-san, I guess. I have a feeling the two are going to battle soon.
>>
File: Nemo Vs Roy 1.jpg (419 KB, 1920x2160)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
Q: Personally I'm quite interested in Nemo, who's been interacting with the group a lot recently. I know I'm extrapolating here, but I feel like Roy's goal of getting the Black Rayquaza is just part of Liko's goal of gathering the Six Heroes and taking Terapagos to Rakua… or rather, that his goal just ends up drowning in hers. This leads me to believe that Nemo's presence in the story is going to lead to a new goal for Roy, one that's his alone and wholly unrelated to Liko's.
>Terasaki: Wow, you're REALLY into this show, huh (laughs)? You just made my day. However, while you're right that the Black Rayquaza is a part of Liko's goal as well, Roy is the one that originally had its Ancient Monster Ball, so I think Roy just sees it as the two of them just happens to have partially shared goals. Roy also has his own goals, namely to make Hogator as strong as Lizardon and then ride the Black Rayquaza to go meet "Grandpa". Before he can do that, however, he needs to become a stronger battler so that the Black Rayquaza will approve of him. Both he and Hogator are going to grow a lot as they pursue that approval, and I feel like he'll gain a new goal once he accomplishes this. Roy isn't the type of person to have multiple goals at the same time, but the one that stubbornly pursues a singular one, and I base my portrayal of him on that aspect of the character.
>>
File: RoyKino.png (1.75 MB, 1754x1140)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
Q: Next I'd like to talk a bit about Roy's partner, Hogator. Liko's Nyahoja and Roy's own Pokémon Kaiden have accompanied Hogator on this entire adventure, and they've now evolved into respectively Nyarote and Taikaiden. Not only that, but in episode 52, "Storm Warning for Kaiden", the Ghost-type Gym Leader Lime talked about how strong Hogator's passion was. This has led fans to wonder when it's going to evolve. What are your personal thoughts on this?
>Terasaki: Well… This is actually a question not only I, but ALL the cast members have been asking as well!!
To be quite honest, Hogator is so cute that I don't WANT it to evolve, I want to travel with it as a Hogator forever… However, since Hogator dreams of eventually becoming as strong as Lizardon, it might actually HAVE to evolve into a Loudbone. I do wonder what's going to happen to the Hogator song if it evolves, though. "A-A-Achigator" has WAY too many syllables!

Q: The Pokémon themselves always get really happy when they evolve, though.
>Terasaki: That's true! Evolution is obviously a happy moment, but it always carries very mixed feelings with it as well. That's something that's very unique to the Pokémon franchise.

Q: It's a happy moment, but there's something sad about it as well, huh?
>Terasaki: If Hogator was to evolve, its name would obviously change as well. You wouldn't be able to refer to it as "Hogator" anymore. Nyahoja's evolution into Nyarote brought Liko's voice actress Minori Suzuki-chan to tears as she asked herself if she and Nyahoja didn't still have things left undone. So yeah, there IS a certain kind of sadness to evolution, isn't there?
>>
File: F9uyWDDa8AAQxhX.jpg (323 KB, 2048x2048)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
Q: Do you ever get the opportunity to interact with the Pokémon franchise together With your children?
>Terasaki: I have a son who's currently in elementary school and a daughter who attends nursery, and the three of us watch the anime together every week. Since you can watch the show online these days, we rewatch every episode many times, too.

Q: Do your children understand that you're the one playing Roy?
>Terasaki: I really wanted to keep it a secret from them, but since I was there when they presented the show's cast on TV, they went all "That's you, mommy! Why are you there?" (laughs). They never actually talk about me playing Roy at home, but their teachers have told me that they apparently brag about it a lot in school and at the nursery.

Q: It's really cute how they don't talk about it at home (laughs).
>Terasaki: It really is (laughs). I really appreciate how all of this lets me know that Liko and Roy's adventure has been received well, though. Since their adventure replaced the previous series, I was primarily anxious about whether or not children would accept it.
>For a show to be enjoyable, the actors themselves need to enjoy themselves to the fullest, and I hope we get across just how much we love working on this show. It makes me really happy to hear my son and daughter talk about how much other children enjoy the current Pokémon anime, and that peace of mind helps me give the Roy role my all. My son and daughter even decided to go as Liko and Roy last Halloween! Look at these photos.

Q: Wow, you put a lot of effort into both the clothes and the hair color!
Terasaki: We also go to Pokémon-related events and Pokémon Cafés together.
>>
File: Roy Waku Waku.png (1.01 MB, 1920x1080)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
Q: One thing that's really great about Pokémon is that both the parents and the kids can get super into it, or what do you say?
>Terasaki: Completely agree. Current day fathers and mothers enjoy the Pokémon anime too, you know. I happen to be a big fan of TV personality Nozomi Tsuji-chan, and it made me really happy to learn that she makes Hogator-themed charaben!

Q: Finally, do you have something you want to tell the fans?
>Terasaki: The new "Terastal Debut" chapter features a lot of battles, and one of its absolute highlights is how it depicts the different ways Liko, Roy, and Dot have grown and developed and how they each put the things they've now learned to use. I'd also like to point out that a lot of the Pokémon from the video games appear in the anime, all with unique personalities and lots of gestures and movements you can't see in the games, so if you play the games you should absolutely watch the anime as well!
>>
File: This kills him.jpg (229 KB, 1274x200)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>
>>56086590
>even the anime crew hate skeleflop
LMAO
>>
>>56086628
>hating Skeledirge
Mine helped me through a lot of Tera Raids.
>>
>>56086628
Skeledirge is the best starter for the game
>>
>>56086586
>that his goal just ends up drowning in hers. This leads me to believe that Nemo's presence in the story is going to lead to a new goal for Roy, one that's his alone and wholly unrelated to Liko's
So this is heading into deeply unknown territory. I like it.
>>
>Clavel and Omodaka give Liko and the others some information on Terapagos, however...

>July 12th: PM2023 058 - The Mascot Pokémon is Dodogezan?!
>Liko and the others end up helping out at a struggling cafeteria that uses a Dodogezan as its mascot.
>>
>>56086732
The mascot part sounds weirdly chaotic.
>>
>>56086732
I'll say that the Larry hour is upon thee.
>>
>>56086732
Liko getting to flex her housewife skills again.
>>
>>56086732
More Turtle pls.
>>
>>56086732
Nice.
>>
>>56086759
Liko x Sandwich
>>
Tinkatink needs to get bullied. Take her hammer away and play fetch with it and Rockruff, let the food tangle slightly above her head as she hops with her little stubs for legs to reach out for it. Savor every single tear that falls from her eyes when she hears the thunder hollering on a stormy night and cowers into herself. Wake her up with the Airhorn. Take long sips from the berry juice made out of her lunch right before her blurry eyes.
Play the sounds of a motor engine at night to haunt her every senses.
>>
>>56086732
I will kneel if they bring up the books from the game. Not only because it is destroying the seething narrative of a whiny oxymoron but also allowing storylines of different medias to overlap or getting intertwined again.
>>
>>56086577
>Are there any characters you're personally looking forward to sharing an episode with Roy?
>Terasaki: Lime-san, I guess. I have a feeling the two are going to battle soon.
Another wave of battles with gym leaders it is.
>>
I LOVE LIKO I LOVE LIKO I LOVE LIKO I LOVE LIKO I LOVE LIKO
>I LOVE LIKO I LOVE LIKO I LOVE LIKO I LOVE LIKO I LOVE LIKO
>>
>>56086826
Weedcat....
>>
>>56086437
>>OS-JN filler guide:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nr3LMRBx-tJZtSwAbc4s4YTEgg6MVFnc
I'd argue that Problem With Paras should be purple since it introduced Charmeleon not listening to Ash, which carries on into other episodes.
>>
>>56086926
Good point, it highlighted how Ash didn't pay attention to Charmeleon's feelings and then doubled down even after Charmeleon made it clear he didn't want to job to a cowardly Paras. It's important context to why Charizard disliked Ash so much that it wouldn't listen to him, while also serving to demonstrate that OS Ash had a lot to learn still.
>>
>>56086732
Second sounds like the classic Pokemon nonsense. Nut the first was something I've been waiting for.
>>
>>56086732
>Dodogezan
Cool.
>>
>>56086590
So essentially it's a 50/50 chance for Croc to evolve?
>>
>>56086732
Turtle cute.
>>
>>56086644
>>56086698
>It’s le strong so who care if it’s butt ugly
Spoken like a true npc who think sammurott is now a good design because it’s meta now
>>
File: Skele x Meow.jpg (398 KB, 1089x1516)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>56087148
Nah, i always liked Skeledirge.
>Samurot
All of Unova starters are hideous.
>>
>>56087141
Yep
>>
>>56087161
>samurott le bad
>samurott but le fire good
typical clowncroc apologist
>>
>>56086759
It's been a while and despite her battling more and more, she'll need to stay sharp.
>>
>>56087214
They are nothing alike though. Anyway i don't know why you sound so mad. Kinda immature bro
>>
File: GQiGxA8agAAfgUG.jpg (264 KB, 2048x1939)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>
I'm living for it.
>>
Licute.
>>
File: 618204182.png (181 KB, 640x853)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>56086732
I'm with >>56086811, would appreciate the two narratives somehow merging since the one from the game was kinda lackluster.
>>
File: 1711749485643.jpg (61 KB, 1200x674)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
He's gonna pound some cheeks tonight.
>>
File: GQ_EorbaQAAvLeZ.png (242 KB, 940x1200)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>>
File: FlusteredKo.png (298 KB, 376x595)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>>56087665
How lewd!
>>
File: sssshhhh.png (880 KB, 1920x1080)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
>>
>>56086683
Masked characters appear to help the protagonist is not an unique idea and. Beyblade X probably just ripping off Racer X.

Ash doesn't even need to wear a mask, he just needs something that consil his identity like a skater helmet with goggles.
>>
Has Rhydon died yet?
>>
>>56087741
Actually the top rated anime right now is Eupho which means we need to copy it to be hyped. Which means all we need to do is to make Pokemon have a girls love relationship almost
So since they are already doing that, Horizons is already peak hype.

Only change now is to make it a lesbian orchestra.
>>
>>56087751
Can you stop acknowledging that pathetic piece of shit that needs to get a job?
>>
>>56087756
You do know what that hobo is doing in the meantime, right?
https://arch.b4k.co/vp/thread/55890613/#q55893768
Not in the mood for another month of that bullshit.
>>
File: 1688040617983971.png (138 KB, 480x360)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>56086590
>I don't want it to evolve
>But it might evolve
Make up your mind, Terasaki.

But I think it will evolve at some point to compliment the stronger variants of his moveset in the future.
>>
>>56087762
Why can't he just get a job instead of spending his time fellating the failure from Pallet?
>>
>>56087805
>>56087806
He's a miserable sack of shit that ruined his own life obsessing over Assh. Now shut up about it, take a page out of >>56087783 and talk about the current anime.
>>
File: 1674575470889.jpg (1.25 MB, 1209x1612)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
Tinkathink pinkapink!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tinkathink, therefore...........
I TINKAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tinka tinka tinka tinka tinkatink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1671749703101.png (25 KB, 1006x630)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Tinkatink is national dex number 957, which is the same number of reasons why I LOVE TINKATINK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awwaawwaabbbawaabbbawaabbbabbaaabba tinkatink!!!!! Tinkatiiiinnnkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! Tinkatiiiiinnnnnnkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!
But thank you for drawing a picture of Tinkatink!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1674600654626.png (41 KB, 1000x802)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>TINKAFACT:
Today is tinka tinka tinkathursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
Tinkatink is from Paldea!!!!!!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
Tinkatink can learn metronome!!!!!!!
If tinkatink was fighting type she would be called............ Tinkatuff???
No way!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tinka tinka tinkatiiiiinkkkk!!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeee tinkatiiiiiiiiiiinkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!
It's always tinkatime to like tinkatink!!!!!!!!
>>
Tinkaposts are the best posts.
>>
>>56087817
>tinkatink is self aware and capable of inner thoughts
Quick, someone get her a rotompad with subway surfer videos playing! We need to lobotomize her ASAP
>>
>>56087214
>>samurott le bad
Yes, it is the worst designed Pokemon of all time
>samurott but le fire
They share no traits but being quadrupeds, silly bort
>>
>>56087835
>Yes, it is the worst designed Pokemon of all time
Samurott is a good design. The problem is that it evolves from Dewott, a biped. It's the same flaw that Incineroar has but inversed.

Besides, if Samurott was a biped then people would make the usual
>it's just a human with a job
complaints.
>>
File: 1671234666744170.png (151 KB, 300x214)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
Ash x Dawn
>>
File: 119195210.jpg (182 KB, 820x946)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
I have finally caught up with the Likonime. Why is the Floragato getting more possessive with Liko? When she evolves into Meowscarada, will she go full on possessive girl-who-is-a-friend mode on her trainer?

Fuecoco is nice and the evolved Hattrem was overdue for a mix-up in characterization. Gonna see how the Turtle stuff works out.
>>
>>56087861
>Why is the Floragato getting more possessive with Liko? When she evolves into Meowscarada, will she go full on possessive girl-who-is-a-friend mode on her trainer?
Yes
>>
File: Liko and Roy Rap.webm (625 KB, 720x480)
625 KB
625 KB WEBM
Cute Rapping.
>>
File: Cheering Croc.webm (95 KB, 968x806)
95 KB
95 KB WEBM
Croc? My motivation.
>>
File: Croc being fit.webm (98 KB, 870x738)
98 KB
98 KB WEBM
Croc inspires my workout.
>>
Nothing will ever tempt Croc, not even his own sins of gluttony.
>>
Croc has quite the potty-mouth though. Like screaming the H-Word and N-Word.
>>
Plsstop. Liko and her Cat are Trainer and Pokemon

>B but Sinnoh
Paldeans are not degenerates like them snow sloppers
>>
>>56087906
They are not just Trainer and Pokemon. They are sisters. That makes it even better.
>>
>>56087907
Then stop being weird about them! They have a sisterly bond!
>>
File: 21512411q.jpg (12 KB, 259x194)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>56087909
>They have a sisterly bond!
As I said, that's better.
>>
>>56087910
When you walk into your sister's room do you want to fug her? Or hug her?

Only one answer is correct and it is the non-weird answer.
>>
File: 169984320919.jpg (8 KB, 210x240)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>56087927
I only said that their sister bond was better. I never said anything about not hugging her. Liko isn't a degenerate.
>>
>Dawn and Dot.
>Dawn is genki and extroverted.
>Dot is a shut-in and introverted.
>Both has a water bird starter.
>Quaxly is mature while Piplup is a spoiled child that prone to throwing tantrum.
Their dynamic might have been more interesting than Liko and Dot. Even better if Dawn's extroverted aura is as bright as Kita to the point it hurts introverts like Dot and Liko.
>>
I wish Ash was 12 years old, who actually thought age 10 to be the right time for a kid to go on an adventure? I wonder OLM will finally change their mind and bring 12 years old Ash since 2 years not actually a big gag.
>>
>>56087984
The same executive that decided to make Roy 10. They're sabotaging our OCs to promote his edgy OCs Alain and Amethio, who always try to impress girls.
>>
>>56087861
The Croc was quite nice with the progression. If it evolves then I would like to see his moves gradually become the stronger versions of the current one. From Charming Voice to Alluring Voice and the sorts.
>>
>>56087998
>If it evolves then I would like to see his moves gradually become the stronger versions of the current one. From Charming Voice to Alluring Voice and the sorts.
That would be the plan. If his moveset is gonna go the sound-based path then it's gonna up in numbers, with the final stage and the signature move.
>>
File: 325.png (100 KB, 324x243)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
I love tinkatink!!!!!!!!!!! I love her so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bwbwbwbwbbabwbbawbbwbbwbwbabawbbawbbwbbwabwba tinkatink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tinkatink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tinkatink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's tinkatime for my favorite tinkatype of tinkaposting, TINKAFACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
Tinkatink has a TCG card!!!!!!!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
Tinkatink's TCG card has the move brutal swing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
Tinkatink looks so cute in her card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But that is not surprising because it's a picture of........... TINKATINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love tinkatink so so so so much!!!!!!Tinka tinka tinka tinkatink!!!!!!
>TINKAFACT:
Tinkatink holds her hammer when she sleeps!!!!!!!!! Sleepy tinkatink!!!!!!! tinka tinka tinka tinkatink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>https://x.com/anipoke_PR/status/1806236026979139603

Looks like Liko does cries.
>>
File: 2e4ab377b.jpg (767 KB, 2000x1755)
767 KB
767 KB JPG
>>56086586
>Roy isn't the type of person to have multiple goals at the same time, but the one that stubbornly pursues a singular one, and I base my portrayal of him on that aspect of the character.
That lines up with his course of action whenever he got confronted with a problem. I think one aspect that can be used to assist his growth would be to confront him with multiple problems stacked up before him as it enables him to create a more flexible solution. Could vary from Battaru related stuff or to the whole Fug ordeal.
>>
>>56086732
My own two cents for the Cafeteria episode is that Kingambit is based. But Croc and a Cafeteria won't mix well.
>>
>>56087998
I would argue that evolving the Croc's ass would grant a stronger move poll. Kinda curious about how Liko will go over the battle tomorrow but I think from the sponsor-scene that she uses the ability of her weedpussy's species to maneuver wide reaching moves. She uses her braincells big time to make up for the other shortcomings so regardless of the outcome, it should deliver a good battle.
>>
>>56088081
>She uses her braincells big time to make up for the other shortcomings so regardless of the outcome, it should deliver a good battle.
Sharing the same boat.
>>
File: Licute.jpg (24 KB, 347x265)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Licute.
>>
File: FlusteredKo2.png (543 KB, 1196x764)
543 KB
543 KB PNG
>>56086732
>Liko and the others end up helping out at a struggling cafeteria that uses a Dodogezan as its mascot.
I think this one will have a amusing surprise in regards to Liko.
>>
>>56087874
>Yes
Not sure if I'm pleased by the faithfulness or the possibility of the situation.
>>
File: 1690830979504.png (68 KB, 323x279)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
Seggs?
>>
>>56088115
Seggs.
>>
File: 90120411010.gif (1.83 MB, 500x500)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>>
>>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=synbjkT3l9o&pp=ygUPbXVsdGkgdnMgcGFra3Vu

An episode where Iono destroys another Streamer in battle after he humiliated Dot, when?
>>
File: file.png (638 KB, 1947x1373)
638 KB
638 KB PNG
Looks like sakuga is back on the menu
>>
AOC MSI or ASUS /padt/?
>>
>>56088302
Based
>>56088316
Latter
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ull2JDrxIHg
Best joke at 1m30s.
>>
>>56088324
ASUS?
>>
>>56088336
Yes
>>
>>56088338
Guess I'm trying out this ASUS Fast VA.
>>
Liko and Roy is basically everything that was wrong with Serena and SM Ash.
>>
>>56088081
Croc could turn out to be a peak-tier mon if he gets his gluttony under wraps. And maybe graduating from his moves in a step-like manner.
>>
Ash's Infernape vs Ash's Greninja, which one is the better character?
>>
Fun fact:
The 9lana ending song is produced by the famous producers Giga and Teddyloid who are famous for collaborating with Japanese top artists like Daoko and Reol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whTcBozYrOo
>>
>>56088397
>Reol
Ah, that's a Collab I won't forget. Thanks for the trivia
>>
File: Seggs.jpg (88 KB, 505x745)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>56088115
Yes.
>>
>>56088115
>>56088407
I am patiently awaiting the next poke winner of Croc's Seggs conquest.
>>
File: 1705532015033061.png (12 KB, 100x100)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>56088115
Seggs with married men....
>>
Should Liko really be wearing that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqg0Bt0HKyY
Should have been released 3 weeks ago.
>>
>>56088447
Liko...
>>
File: 1719432230137019.jpg (1.05 MB, 1200x849)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>
>>56087835
>worst designed
Outside of this contrarian board its not even the least likeable final form of its trio.
>>
>Liko and the others visit Clavel and Omodaka together with Friede, where they're given some information on Terapagos, however it seems the two of them know nothing at all about the "Ancient Adventurer" or "Rakua". Instead, they introduce the group to Orange Academy's history teacher Raifort, who they think might know something...?!
>>
>>56088693
So that history chick comes around. Cool, I like that they come around to avoiding the same negligence as Galar while keeping the turtle first in mind.
>>
>>56088693
Sugoi.
>>
>>56088693
More turtle-san. More happiness.
>>
>>56088609
Cute.
>>
>>56088447
She's not like that.
>>
File: GRCvVXXbUAAOTPV.jpg (669 KB, 1736x2315)
669 KB
669 KB JPG
>>
>>56088810
This reminds that people thought Quaquaval was going to be a Sailor/Pirate, Meowscarada was going to be a Flamenco Dancer, and Skeledirge was going to be a Demon.
>>
It occurred to me today, shouldn't Shadow Bone make more sense for Lucario than Bone Rush since its based on Anubis?
>No bone
It didn't stop Lucario from using Bone Rush.
>>
>>56088830
Lucario is vaguely based on Anubis, it's more like generic ninja.
>>
>>56088693
Nice. Old man and old turtle can't go wrong.
>>
>>56088837
Ninja are assassins who's job is to kill, Lucario is more similar to an Z-fighter.
>>
>>56088911
Never mind, you're absolutely stupid.
>>
>>56088911
It can be a Street Fighter too.

>>56088921
>Imposter
>>
I'm bored so lets talk about Flying type pokémon's immunity to ground type moves in the anime. Unlike other type immunity, Flying type are only immune to ground type moves because they are airborne which makes them out of range for moves like Earthquake and Earth Power. That's why they loses the immunity under the effect of Gravity while other pokemon can gain their immunity though move like Magnet Rise and Telekinesis.

However these are game mechanic that shouldn't apply to anime. There are lot of non flying and non-levitate pokemon that are airborne such as Rashirem. Furthermore moves like Scorching Sand, Mub shot and Bone Rush can hit airborne pokemon. So should the anime follow flying type pokémon's immunity to ground type moves or ignore it?
>>
>>56088931
If I see a oxymoron being stupid, I call him stupid.
>>
>>56088450
It's the swimming suit her father bought her, you should be grateful she doesn't wear it all the time
>>
>>56088948
Why should anon be grateful?
>>
File: 1713595791185.gif (1.21 MB, 426x240)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB GIF
>>56086789
Tripping up the pink shit. Look at her Face from all the food she lost. BWAAHAHAHAA
>>
File: 1706179112381.webm (644 KB, 1280x720)
644 KB
644 KB WEBM
Tinkatink getting sick of the bullying starts to smash the skulls of her enemies into pieces.
>>
>>56088989
>>56089002
The bullying arc continues to both intrigue me and confusing me at the same time.
>>
>>56087826
>Today is tinka tinka tinkathursday!
Based.
>If tinkatink was fighting type she would be called............ Tinkatuff???
Huh, extremely based.
>>
>>56088081
>Kinda curious about how Liko will go over the battle tomorrow but I think from the sponsor-scene that she uses the ability of her weedpussy's species to maneuver wide reaching moves.
The Yo-yo is a versatile instrument for the cat. If she goes nuts she could entrap a smaller for and kick the shit out of it.
>>
>>56086437
My toilet after i used it
>>
>>56089073
Damn, Taco Bell?
>>
File: Ash_Pichu.png (1.02 MB, 1920x1080)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
Remember when Journeys' first episode gave Ash's Pikachu a backstory and that turned out to be the most pointless stuff ever?
>>
>>56089190
Me neither. Forgot it, which was a big amount of foreboding for the disaster ride of Journeys.
>>
File: 12.png (1.34 MB, 1920x1080)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>
Fuecoco!
>>
>>56089787
Oh god. Melting Croc strikes again.
>>
File: nom nom.png (355 KB, 601x508)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>>56089837
fuecoco!
>>
>>56086732
Betting 5 bucks that the Terapagos lore will be a total nothingburger.
>>
list your favorite character out of the 3

Dot

very close 2nd Roy

liko

dot has the bets story IMO and roy is our boy i want to see some crazy development from him. Liko although i do like her seems to be to passive i hope she finds her way soon because i do like her
>>
>>56090134
You already posted it with exact details.
>>
I've been watching some of the dubbed Horizons episodes with my little brother as I'm home for the Summer and honestly it's not awful. Like, not GREAT or anything, and them still subbing in that lame stock-sounding music sucks, but I can at least stand it. I guess being forced to find an almost entirely new cast was a boon.
>>
>>56089190
it shouldnt have been the first episode really because episode 2 was actually a great introduction ep
>>
>>56090464
Wasn't the music in the dub changed?
>>
>>56090486
sorry for the late reply, we were finishing up an episode
I guess it might not be the same composer but clearly if it's not they didn't make much of an upgrade in that department. It sucks too because I think Horizons has one of the best OSTs of any season up to this point.
>>
File: 120037649_p0.jpg (1.58 MB, 2048x1536)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
>>56090134
Roy

Friede

Amethio

I like Roy's character and pursuit for power. He is a Pokemon guy through and through. Friede, i like him because despite being an adult he is still playful, his relationship with Orio is cute and he has two cool Pokemon. Finally, With Amethio, I'm interested in his plotline.
>>
>>56090607
Pretty much everyone unanimously agreed that the music in the dub is worse. It's extremely generic. For some reason, the English dub is afraid of being "anime" when that's obviously part of the appeal.
>>
File: GP9IzT7aUAA8bFH.jpg (532 KB, 1502x2048)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>
>>56088761
Indeed.
>>
File: GQuby4FboAAH9yN.jpg (176 KB, 1000x1736)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
Big titty Sango or little titty Sango
>>
>>56091241
Latter.
>>
>>56091241
Mesugaki only works with loli
>>
>>56089909
My man.
>>
Where is LiDot?
>>
>>56089336
Liko is kinda thirsty.
>>
File: 4f40516.gif (254 KB, 500x252)
254 KB
254 KB GIF
I always love it when Tinkatink gets bullied.
>>
File: 51s7faa6921g0.gif (962 KB, 1879x1879)
962 KB
962 KB GIF
>Liko vs Rika
I'm ready.
>>
File: 1696829768744286.gif (96 KB, 314x319)
96 KB
96 KB GIF
>>56088397
That song fucking kicks ass.
>>
>>56087161
>Pic
Holy cute.
>>
>>56088885
>Old man and old turtle can't go wrong.
Both are recipes for chaos.
>>
>>56090910
That's bound to be wild.
>>
Mov3 has sound.
>>
>>56086577
Dickbird will get his chance to flex his battaru skills.
>>
Where's the promised quaxly donald duck edit?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (156 KB, 550x388)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>56091994
I SAID I'M WORKING ON IT!!!! IT'S NOT SIMPLE TO TRY TO GET THE SHADING RIGHT FOR THE PROPORTIONS WHILE ALIGNING THE FRAMING TO MAKE IT LOOK PART OF THE SCENE.
>>
I hope Liko doesn't cry for losing a battle with such an easy school advantage in front of all her friends and students, for not having learned from her experience as a pokémon trainer. She would really be a worse disaster as a female character than she already is now, it would be pathetic.
>>
>>56092011
I'm still waiting for the pissed off face that appears in her character concept.
>>
>>56092011
>Posting spoilers without the full context
You deserve nothing but misery, asshole.
>>
>>56088081
I think that's a fair assessment. The outcome doesn't bug me, it's the whole package surrounding it.
>>
File: GRIcwNVXoAEh7Et.jpg (84 KB, 800x450)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
https://x.com/pokemon_cojp/status/1806538016862744771
Oddly selective decision to post this today with picrel as the highlighted figures. Thinking that they will enter the next stage in the future?
>>
>>56092056
If Croc is bound to get a stronger moveset based on sound attacks then yes.
>>
Is there an episode today?
>>
>>56092056
Could be possible. But I really doubt it about the Quaxly.
>>
>>56092064
Yes, mov3 and bilibili links.
>>
File: 7ec00.jpg (18 KB, 735x724)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Wasn't expecting Lokix to show up so early in as Katy's pokemon, but I think that's what I should expected from different iterations of medias.
>>
File: 1719554749770431.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>Will kabedon you to death
>>
File: 1682752921300.gif (931 KB, 359x338)
931 KB
931 KB GIF
One more hour left, gonna hypnotize myself with Croc making the Zard his bitch of a play rope again.
>>
>>56092081
Faster.
>>
File: Fast.gif (931 KB, 359x338)
931 KB
931 KB GIF
>>56092088
>>
>>56092090
FASTER
>>
File: Faster.gif (931 KB, 359x338)
931 KB
931 KB GIF
>>56092093
>>
>>56086732
>>56088693
Another day, another episode where Galar drew the short end of the stick.
>>
File: 1719563859358993.png (690 KB, 1561x248)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
Quaxlybros, his time will grow nigh.
>>
File: 1719565606022457.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1080)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
Someone is going to die.
>>
>>56092112
Oh god. One step closer to THAT form.
>>
>>56086577
That fucking smile.
>>
>>56086437
She looks so happy telling her Pokemon to commit kamikaze.
>>
File: F_EHrgrXYAAVrQ8.jpg (550 KB, 1080x1077)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
Ash x Dawn
>>
7 mins.
>>
Was BiliBili still working last week?
>>
>>56092186
It did work but it cut off the first minute or so for some reason.
>>
Mov3 link works.
>>
>Dot missing out on the match because of the turtle
Mischievous up to no good again.
>>
Why is Rika groping Liko up?
>>
>No other student noticed a bag sprouting legs and walking away,
>>
>>56092197
Stop these baseless accusations. Rika would never do that.
>>
>>56092197
They do that sometimes.
>>
>>56092198
Oops, meant for >>56092195
>>
>Putting a yo yo around the neck of Dugtrio
The cat is barbaric.
>>
And there is the ingame hikki meeting the anime hikki.
>>
Ok, Action Liko is good when she shows up.
>>
Did Grusha call Liko out for move spamming?
>>
>>56092206
terapagos's influence is rubbing off on it
>>
>Magical Leaf to splice up the Sludge Wave
There's the move usage I was missing.
>>
>Penny knew of Dot's name
>Ominous Soundtrack
>Keeps dragging her along
I have a strong feeling that she will Dot into her schemes.
>>56092214
Good.
>>
Really making up for her battle against Liko the first time huh?
>>
>Katy is down
>>
So Penny is aware of Agate.
>>
>>56092225
If she ends up tagging along for that, then I'll kneel.
>>
Yeah, that is you, terapagos.
>>
>SCARLET BOOK SCARLET BOOK SCARLET BOOK
SCARLET BOOK SCARLET BOOK SCARLET BOOK

Dot and Penny exchanged numbers.
>>
Really wish they gave Dot and Roy their own episodes like this. I guess they're just making up for her lackluster battle for her test but still.
>>
Did her car learned acrobatics?
>>
>>56092236
yeah
>>
LICRY
>>
>LARRY VS DOT
>RYME VS ROY
>GRUSHA VS LIKO
>>
So next leg of the test is a double battle or are they are they meant to use at least two Pokemon?
>>
File: 100151905700.jpg (31 KB, 512x512)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>Dickbird wasn't forgotten
Holy shittu
>Double battle
HOLY CRAP
>>
>>56092248
I think it's gonna be double battles.
>>
>Charchadet
>Gimmighoul
>>
>LIKO'S PARTNER POKEMON GETS KOED
>SHE CAN CONTINUE BATTLING
>POPPY ONE POKEMON GETS KOED
>SHE LOSES
WHAT!?
Then why the heck Dot was so desperate to revive Bellibolt from being Koed, if she'll be able to continue the fight without Iono!?
>>
>>56092264
the rules are the gym leaders pokemon can go down but not the students, and they just have to KO one elite 4 members pokemon to win
>>
>>56092264
Dot had a plan that depended on the two of them. Quaxly played the decoy while Bellibolt landed the Zap Cannon. Different scenarios with different approaches.
>>
>>56092264
They were handicapped. If the student Pokemon fainted it was their loss and if the E4 had one Pokemon faint it was their loss. The Gym Leader was just there for support.
>>
>>56092264
>revive Bellibolt
Is that what happened? I didn't watch the subs.
Anyways, why wouldn't you want a strong ally to stay in the fight?
>>
>>
>>56092286
Round 2 of gym leaders. And another L for Galar.
>>
>>56092277
Her Bellibolt used Slack Off to regain some health. Quaxly triggered its signature ability to buff the following Zap Cannon.
>>
File: GRJ3xVga0AADVMj.jpg (59 KB, 1024x576)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
What you crying for bitch, this shit was for fun. Stop bringing down the mood, acting all hurt and shit.
>>
File: GRJmKUxbwAAuMyn.jpg (522 KB, 2000x2000)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
>>
>>56092310
likobros.......
>>
Raifort is being voiced by a literal who
>>
>Liko's aftermath of crying is shown in her face later during multiple switching frames.
I would laugh but I am more impressed that they bothered to do it.
>>
was this shot really necessary (yes)
>>
>>56092324
Whats that?
>>
>>56092233
They're gonna merge both books and their stories?
>>
File: giphy.gif (114 KB, 480x362)
114 KB
114 KB GIF
>>56092326
>>
>>56092330
Anon... I hate to tell you this but... Violet is non-canon.
>>
>>56092332
I meant as in the Scarlet Book and the one from the anime. Both stories in theory can overlap.
>>
>>56092326
katys katies
>>
File: New Roy Mon.png (781 KB, 899x503)
781 KB
781 KB PNG
Catch it Roy..
>>
>>56092344
surely they wouldnt have roy give it all those coins for no reason right
>>
Does Dot not recognize Agate? Given, It makes a bit more sense with her since Dot probably didn't get a good look at her and she only showed up in front of them that one time (plus I feel like her current attire is a much greater departure from what they would have seen before), but I'm not fully clear on that.
>>
>>56092380
They recognized Sango and Onyx in the 46th episode but nothing was said about Agate. So no, I don't think they haven't thought about Agate which makes sense how Liko and Roy never got a good look at her too to begin with and Dot probably only had the device in mind.
>>
>>56092387
Why wouldn't they show it?
>>
>>56092435
That's strokeanon. Obsessed with starting shit over the stupidest takes and got nuked a fat ton of times the last year.
>>
>>56086437
Has Liko ever battled with anything other than catto sexo?
>>
>>56092428
>Purrloin
ILLEGAL
>>
File: 1.jpg (72 KB, 640x360)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Fucking mischievous turtle running off again.
>>
File: 2.jpg (54 KB, 640x360)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Don't mind Rika. That's the one on the left looking up and down her newest victim. Getting really close into the personal space of the girl.
>>
File: 3.jpg (83 KB, 640x360)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
If anyone can catch a supposed easter egg or reference for that comic, I would appreciate any information on it.
>>
>>56092470
i'm pretty sure that's occulture
>>
File: 4.jpg (60 KB, 640x360)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>If I drop the turtle from this height, will it die?
>>
>>56092487
It would hurt.
>>
File: 5.jpg (35 KB, 640x360)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>This is how you tear a move apart, biatch.
>>
>>56092506
bloodlusted cat
>>
>>56092452
Nope. Before evolving Hattrem was basically a glorified support item that lived in her hood
>>
File: 6.jpg (61 KB, 640x360)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>Weakened stats are getting displayed
I was skeptical about the instance where they bothered to show the buff effect from Croc's flame charge after he rushed into Fug but seeing them follow up on it here reaffirms my faith a bit.
>>56092508
The cat can quite feisty with the determination.
>>
Dot, Liko and Roy will all win their next gym battles

Quaxly and Fuecoco will evolve in their respective battles
>>
File: 7.jpg (56 KB, 640x360)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>Gets suspicious over a person
>Immediately looks up names, profession and shit to profile them
What boards are Dot and Penny using to achieve this autism?
>>
File: 8.jpg (72 KB, 640x360)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>See this page, Hikki? That's me in my prime.
>You know what I did against Fug once
>You know that I can do it again
>You know what I could do to Liko and everyone else if all of you don't keep me happy.
>Keep that in mind the next time you bother me, ok?
>>
>>56092522
>>>/vp/
>>
File: 9.jpg (72 KB, 640x360)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>Gets Acrobatic(s) to avoid the bad parts
Ok, that's clever.
>>56092520
If Croc is gonna take on the Fug then he needs a stronger voice filled with fairy sounds.
>>
So what are they going to do for Fuecoco's song when it evolves?
>>
File: 10.jpg (50 KB, 640x360)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>Pokemon staring imminent defeat straight into the eye: Protagonist edition
>>
>>56092543
Orchestra or Acapella.
>>
>>56092543
new song
>>
>>56092550
They managed to have a leit-motif without the Hoge-chant, so I think it might become a version without the chanting or a abbreviation of his name like Gator or revising the buildup into the tone of "A-chi A-Achi, Achi Achi Achigator" for Crocalor, or "La'on La'bon, La-ud-bon".
>>
File: 11.jpg (46 KB, 640x360)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>Don't be too disheartened. That last attack could never be as shameful as a Blast Burn.
>>
File: 12.jpg (59 KB, 640x360)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>Little red spots from her crying
I won't shitpost on stuff like that because that attention to facial details was something I've been missing. That they kept it after she stopped crying before the scene changed to the brief meeting with Grusha was a nice touch.
>>
File: 13.jpg (60 KB, 640x360)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Speaking of, I'm kinda curious if Liko developed a hesitation with older guys after the previous times like the swimmer and Spinel.
>>
File: 12569325823.jpg (123 KB, 900x508)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
evil brownfu Raifort
>>
Lot to unpack with today. Gonna start off with the main meat of today that is the battle.
Rika dominated her praying nature of younger girls once again with Liko, building her up before giving her a beating in battle. Katy clears, enough said. Liko showing off the action side of hers was always a good part that when it pushes through her usual demeanor then it stays present. Her decisions when not cracking, ranging from a concentrated Magical Leaf to cut through a Sludge Wave to quickly closing the distance between her Weedpussy and Clodsire with the former's Yo-Yo which resulted into learning Acrobatics. I think her being upset isn't necessary being only due to the loss. It's moreso her getting into Battaru after all the peptalking only to then fall short to the Tera Swipe of Clodsire that was getting to her. But I can't go too deep into that which would go in wild directions so I'll leave it at that.

Penny showing up, knowing Dot's name is what one could expect from Penny. Her knowing that something is about Agate could be that too.
The Scarlet Book showing up is something I wasn't expecting though. As another anon suggested it, it might lead into a small convergance of the game stories and the anime's story with atleast Penny's involvement in that matter.

Preview for their next set of gym battles seems to lean into double battles too, but the framing of the preview not supporting that assumption isn't helping. I would say that it's true for Ryme since she was the only gym leader of Paldea to be double battle for her role. But them bringing their first captures into the mix was overdue, especially for Dickbird and his reputation.

Charchadet is cute, but I doubt it will end up with anyone. I would shamelessly shill Amethio and the character who caught the charchadet for a month if I'm proven wrong otherwise though.
>>
>>56092539
Ok, I walked right into that one.
>>
>>56092577
voiced by hunter j's va too
>>
>>56092611
>I-is this supposed to be
You sound scared and insecure enough to cope about it F aggot.
>>
>Fagmon immediately deleting his bullshit in a panic after getting caught breaking his own "word" (Again)
KWAB
>>
>>56092579
>Preview for their next set of gym battles seems to lean into double battles too, but the framing of the preview not supporting that assumption isn't helping. I would say that it's true for Ryme since she was the only gym leader of Paldea to be double battle for her role. But them bringing their first captures into the mix was overdue, especially for Dickbird and his reputation.
I am especially looking forward for Dickbird and Hattrem. The latter had a change in characterization from her evolving while the former was evolving for his trainer. Curious about where they'll go from there.
>>
>>56092543
>So what are they going to do for Fuecoco's song when it evolves?
New song but hiding the part of the Hoge chant somewhere.
>>
>>56092577
due Raifort's indiana jones nature, I kind of understand why she's not in school, but is funny that Miriam the school nurse is not in
>>
>>56092577
Where did she got that coin from?
>>
>>56092722
She stole it.
>>
>>56092722
She took it.
>>
Why was Liko crying one of the best animated parts of the ep
>>
>>56092575
>Liko developed a hesitation with older guys after the previous times like the swimmer and Spinel.
Previous times?
>>
>>56092344
I am sensing a morbid joke.
>>
>>56092506
This is pretty cool.
>>
>>56092529
Murderous little shit threatening others again.
>>
>>56092310
>>56092315
>tfw papa says incest is disgusting
>>
File: 1717528240483234.png (729 KB, 536x623)
729 KB
729 KB PNG
God I love this turtle
>>
File: 1705324075145604.png (1.74 MB, 1920x1080)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
>>56092811
>>
File: IMG_7290.jpg (726 KB, 1284x695)
726 KB
726 KB JPG
What happened to this?
>>
>>56093107
This was them heading into Paldea right? If so, then it's going to get expounded upon soon with Raifort's ep
>>
File: GFJ_8IxaoAA18Y9.jpg (41 KB, 1000x457)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>Is responsible for the death of countless souls.
>>
>>56092008
The shape looks fine, expand the length a bit to not let it blending in with the main body. Shade it properly from the downside to highlight the bulge.
>>
>>56093292
It's okay, I forgive him
>>
>>56093292
At least it's cute.
>>
Liko’s a crybaby. She deserves a good rape after that shamefur dispray.
>>
When all you see is the Gym Leaders taking on trainers, its easy to forget that they're holding back because its supposed to be a test. Katy is the first Gym Leader yet even when poisoned and unable to terastalize she was able to have Lokix push Rika. I wish Iono and Dot had their own episode to show that off because havened to share an episode with Roy and Brassius made it harder to get that point across. It didn't give them a chance to show that a Gym Leader can beat an E4 member and honestly should be able to if they want to be responsible for other trainers growth.
>>
Liko cries for failing in his unofficial battle (with the student's advantage) in front of the entire public and students. She wastes time not having progressed as trainer.
>>
>>56093538
Problem is that when you go back and look back on all of Ash's battles the Gym Leaders are always going full tryhard all out against him. You can count with one hand the amount you can say were testing him or not giving their all, and it's not like it is an OS thing either because we see, say, Maylene when she fought Ash. There's no way you would be able to convince me her and her Lucario were holding back at all. Gym Always always were shown to be aiming to win.
It's been implied in various other medias, including the games obviously, but this Katy example you're giving is probably the first time ever on the main anime such a thing has happened. Quite a fitting pick when you think about it considering her stuff on the game. It's nice to see her having a good showing here.
>>
>>56092310
>>56092315
Licute no...
>>
>>56092522
>What boards are Dot and Penny using to achieve this autism?
Penny and Dot would both use /jp/, /a/, /co/ and of course /vp/. Dot might use /out/
>>
>>56093575
Good thing the Ashime isn't explicitly canon anymore, isn't it? So long as Ash doesn't exist then Gym Leaders aren't nerfed anymore.
>>
>>56094184
>>56094184
New thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.